WWF in '89 - Now With 100% Less Zeus

Fed Data Starting on Monday, Week 1, September 1989. Champions: Tag Team - The Brainbusters (Arn Anderson - Tully Blanchard) Intercontinental - The Ultimate Warrior World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan Weekly TV Shows: Prime Time Wrestling - 1 Hour Mondays Wrestling Challenge - 1 Hour Saturdays Superstars - 1 Hour Sundays

Pretty decent show... however... I'm intrigued to find out why Barry Darsow is jobbing out when Demolition was the bomb-diggity (since I can't drop an "S" bomb here) in this era... oh well, good show nontheless... and hopefully Dibiase's fireball went off better than Hogan's on Warrior in WCW...

[QUOTE=jgriff3029;424894]Nice first show. A Hogan title match on PT wrestling would have been huge in 89.[/QUOTE] Thanks. As much as I try to think "in game" I also try to think "real world" if I'm going to have shows on TV why wouldn't I want as many people as possible to watch? The best strategy throw something big out there on one of your smaller shows and then replay it on every other show you have. Make it seem to people like they NEED to watch or they might miss something.

[QUOTE=tizzyt;424797]Pretty decent show... however... I'm intrigued to find out why Barry Darsow is jobbing out when Demolition was the bomb-diggity (since I can't drop an "S" bomb here) in this era... oh well, good show nontheless... and hopefully Dibiase's fireball went off better than Hogan's on Warrior in WCW...[/QUOTE] You know what? That was a complete typo. Darsow isn't even on my roster. I was talking to my buddy about what to do with Demolition while I was writing up the report and just typed in Darsow's name since I was talking about him. The win was over Jim Powers. Considering I went as Smash for a Halloween as a kid I'm not jobbing out Demo.

Archived