C-Verse 04-07 question

With the editor arriving next weekend and the game's new personality matrix, I was wondering about something. Have there been any dramatic personality shifts in the CVerse during this period? Like egos being developed or lost or have they stayed pretty well static? Wondering how worthwhile it will be to re-create the opening data conditions from the past three games with the new features of the coming one.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;424973]With the editor arriving next weekend and the game's new personality matrix, I was wondering about something. Have there been any dramatic personality shifts in the CVerse during this period? Like egos being developed or lost or have they stayed pretty well static? Wondering how worthwhile it will be to re-create the opening data conditions from the past three games with the new features of the coming one.[/QUOTE] Was looking at the TEW04 data the other day, and since then the way the data has been presented has changed dramatically. Could be fun to make a TEW04 mod for TEW08 I guess, not sure how worthwhile that would be as it does lack some workers (though I guess they could be added) and Australia doesn't really have that much data to it. As for changes between 04-07, I think there were just little biography updates and gimmick changes, personality wise as far as I've ever seen, they've been the same.

[QUOTE=Blackman;426181]Does it matter? Adam will decide that and I guess we'll find out when playing the game. It'll be strange to see some personalities differ from what we've thought, but it'll be nice.[/QUOTE] Sounds like you're not following me. I'm not asking about whose personality will change in 08. On that point, you're right. We will be finding out about that soon enough. I'm trying to get at personality changes, if any, that have occured in the versions of the CVerse data already available to us. Trying to figure out how much value there will be in trying to update the versions of the data we already have and play out the creative possibilities in them ourselves rather than having them decided for us. Like for example, starting up in TCW in 07, I never fired Painful Procedure outright. Instead I always wanted to bury the gimmick on-screen first. Either by getting a new stable together to do the job or by letting The Dark Brotherhood do it depending on who I was looking to push. Or for Procedure fans, maybe they want to go back to 05 and try to prevent Troy Tornado's treachery from being necessary so the band can go out in glory. Maybe go back to the 04 CVerse and keep Paul Steadyfast's potential as defined in that data set from getting squandered. Stuff like that.

Archived