Has anyone done a brand split with TNA? If so what kind of titles do you have? Also what do you have your brands named? I've been considering this and thought about this. Brand 1: Impact TNA World Heavyweight Championship TNA X Division Championship TNA Knockouts Championship Brand 2: Xplosion TNA Championship TNA TV Championship ? I wasnt sure what to do about the Tag Team championship(s) and what to use as a third title for my second brand. I was planning on doing a full draft also.

I did a brand split with TNA where the X Division went onto its own show. It worked well, but it takes some setting up. My big problem was that the X division guys lacked a couple main eventers, so 2-3 months prior to the new show I worked on the X division guys some more.

When I've done the X Division brand before, I've made sure to include AJ and Kurt Angle on the X Division roster to carry the main event scene and help the other X guys get over. Plus, it gives Kurt the chance to have a bunch of crazy good matches before going back to carry the likes of Scott Steiner.

TNA likes to give unique names for their titles (Knockouts, X, etc...) Instead of a TV title, I usually add a "Prime Time" Championship. There has also been rumors of an X-Division Tag Team championship for ages. Thatt''s two right there. Plus with their Knockouts division, what about Knockouts Tag straps? OR you could have a real split where you have another brand name altogether like: Total Championship Wrestling (Steal the default roster logos and belts), and you can have a TNA World Heavyweight, and a TCW World Heavyweight belt. Whatever you decide to do, enjoy! :)

Archived