How Do You Use Your Roster Drafts?

Just thought I'd ask people how they use their roster splits, if they use them at all. The reason I ask is because I'm considering starting a game as WWE, but dropping the conventional brand split, and forming one that would consist of 'WWE: North America', 'WWE: Japan', 'WWE: United Kingdom'. Obviously, these are self-explanatary of what sort of talent would be on which brand. So how do you use them?

I ditched ECW and the tv show and just have SD/Raw. Killings and Steen just won't get over. So I cut Killings and am about to cut Steen. It's taking me a lot of work with Kazarian too. I've put him with Flair as his manager and he's slowly getting over. I pillaged the indy scene, signed many to development, and several to the main roster. I basically raped SHIMMER and TNA. I signed a heap load of "top stars" that were free agents who I could use to job to my roster. Hogan's been doing the job to Kevin Thorn lately. And Thorn is already like A across America. After just three matches. Although I had him in a multiperson storyline with Taker and Edge. I've been using Kane to get Morrison over. Who went from C or C+ to being almost all A's across America.

Well, I'm in the year 2017 with my National Championship Wrestling promotion and I have two brands - Entertainment and Honor. I use Entertainment to establish less-talented wrestlers, but who have more entertainment skills. Of course Honor is used similar to that of Ring of Honor - talent on that brand must have superb wrestling skills.

Archived