Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

[QUOTE=Astil;462859]Honestly... shhh. You're about to win a Mike and Mike award.[/QUOTE] I have heard from several independant people that you were reported (by them, and they are NON GRR PEOPLE AND THEREFORE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME) for having multiple accounts in Indonesia, Greece and the US. They reported you - not us. We had no idea you were cheating, though it all makes sense now.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Rathen4;462912]I have heard from several independant people that you were reported (by them, and they are NON GRR PEOPLE AND THEREFORE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME) for having multiple accounts in Indonesia, Greece and the US. They reported you - not us. We had no idea you were cheating, though it all makes sense now.[/QUOTE] Why'd you quote me? I'm just an innocent bystander making jokes.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;462700]I got banned from this game for no reason. I was away for 9 days on a business trip and came back to hear that i got banned for multiple accounts, which i never did. Only i have access to my computer, so there is no way anyone could use my computer to open a new account. Rumors are going around that my good old pal Rathen and his GRR pals had something to do with this, which is not surprising at all.[/QUOTE] You sure have had some bad luck. First Cybernations, then City Empires, and now Erepublik. Maybe it is just not meant to be. :(

[QUOTE=Capelli King;463165]I know loads of games like this one;) I play a game called galava also at the momment. I have a list of around 20 similar games[/QUOTE] Plus you talked about making a game, is that still in the works or already online? I thought I saw something about the soccer management game you had going???

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;467158]I am pretty much done playing Erepublik since Turkey took over Greece. I ended up losing about 1500 GDR. I pretty much grew tired of this game fairly quick.[/QUOTE] i spent about that much on a ticket to get out of ther. and the rest of my small fortune on what food was left. then booked it out to lincoln, USA. I feel sorry for the people who lost gold on businesses.

I got banned from this game apparently because i had made too much gold! The admins assumed that i must of cheated so they banned me. Got bored of stupid admins which are based in Romania. I will be making my own game in this category in around 3 months from now (have been working on it for some time now), add me to your MSN messenger list i will PM you to get in early;)

[QUOTE=Capelli King;467270]I got banned from this game apparently because i had made too much gold! The admins assumed that i must of cheated so they banned me. Got bored of stupid admins which are based in Romania. I will be making my own game in this category in around 3 months from now (have been working on it for some time now), add me to your MSN messenger list i will PM you to get in early;)[/QUOTE] or drop a line on here, as i don't use MSN :D

[QUOTE=mistaken;467350]or drop a line on here, as i don't use MSN :D[/QUOTE] Well basically it will be a middle ages nation building game. Something of a mesh between erepublik, galava, cityempires, cybernations and civilization. Many ideas from all of those with a few of my own. This is a pro job, 10's k$ going into the project and the people making it are pros with a 13 year background and over 30 games experience. Been working on it for some time and to say the truth that was the main reason i ever played these games in the first place, mainly to get ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived