Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

I have been playing a great game for a few months now called Erepublik. Basically you take on the role of a virtual citizen, make sure he is fed, housed ect. You can get a job, open a company, become a soldier, vote for president or become one yourself! There is allot of interaction between members and is not a low budget game. Almost 20,000 members in 5 months of BETA testing. What is most impressive about the game is that they did that WITHOUT actually allowing people to enter the game!!! In other words the only way to enter the game is to get invited (they did this as the game is still in BETA and are not really trying to expand too fast! Ironic i know! lol) Everyone are reccomended to join USA, LINCOLN or USA Austin, where most of our members are based To look at the game check out [url]http://www.erepublik.com[/url] you can get an idea.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glotnot
If every member gets invites, could I get an invite from one of you? Not sure if that's how it works, but if it is I think this really sounds interesting. [email]lionofblood@bellsouth.net[/email]

Arrows, Blasphemywebleed and Mistaken have all been invited, it is up to you guys now to get the rest of our dudes into Greece. Join Heraklion region once there, also join "The Family" Party and send me (Capelli King) a PM to hook you up. Also, if you invite someone from the list here, please notify us so that i can add you to the list. If you invite someone twice the invite is lost!!! Also for ever invite you get gold. Send me that gold, i will send you 75GDR (local currency) which will help you get a load of food and weapons. 75GDR is way above the usual exchange rate for gold

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;426592]Also its worth noting that when you are signing up I thought country was my own country and selected UK, now its telling me I need to buy a moving ticket to move to Greece. I'll invite: MJGoldeneye Glotnot Ieffinrule NickC Capcee[/QUOTE] Yeah select GREECE\Heraklion. You can sell some of your gold to get local currency and buy a ticket.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;426593]Yeah select GREECE\Heraklion. You can sell some of your gold to get local currency and buy a ticket.[/QUOTE] I'm a numpty :( I dont have any gold just now, I'm guessing I should find a job for a couple of days to get money for the ticket. One thing I couldnt find anywhere, If you die are you out of the game or can you start again?

You get gold from the invites! So you will get 25 gold when your invites join. I think 5 gold should be enough to get you the ticket. Iа your wellness hits 0 then you die. Not sure how that happens or if you can come back. I think you could need a new IP address to be allowed back in. But as i said not too sure how all that happens. My adivice is simply don't die:D

[QUOTE=Capelli King;426596]You get gold from the invites! So you will get 25 gold when your invites join. I think 5 gold should be enough to get you the ticket. Iа your wellness hits 0 then you die. Not sure how that happens or if you can come back. I think you could need a new IP address to be allowed back in. But as i said not too sure how all that happens. My adivice is simply don't die:D[/QUOTE] Cool well i'll send you the rest of the gold after I have my ticket for forgiveness for being a numpty :p

Archived