How many years in the game are you?

I started a default game with the standard database based in 1990 (not 1996 as stated) I am currently in 2007, 17 years of playing time! I run a PPV per month and a weekly TV show to develop the new talent. I have a roster of 120 fighters and just 2 divisions (heavyweight 206-250 + lightweight 186-205) all the fighters were adjusted to fit into the weight categories. Allot has happened in my game:D I was even thinking of making my own site all about how MMA developed into what it is now.

I like working on historical stats of the fighters. Sure becoming the biggest is not a tough job really, so instead i have a full database of all the records of wins, most 5 star fights, most KOs and so on. With 17 years of history it is getting interesting:D

out of interest Capelli, in your 17 year game, has your users current reputation changed? i am in 2007, so about 11 years in, and my rep is still decent as it was at the start... just wondering if anyone has seen there reputation move as i havent in any of the games i have played..

I'm in 2017, start year was 96, so 21 years in. [QUOTE=Oz_Bulldog;426833]out of interest Capelli, in your 17 year game, has your users current reputation changed? i am in 2007, so about 11 years in, and my rep is still decent as it was at the start... just wondering if anyone has seen there reputation move as i havent in any of the games i have played..[/QUOTE] In my 21 year game, my user reputation has dropped to awful.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived