He is a mediocre gatekeeper in my game. He losses most of his fights in GAMMA then I cut him and let him get on a bit of a winning streak then I bring him back for a few fights and repeat the cycle. I also do this with a few other lower level guys.

inconsistent. at 35 years old he is 25-17. 1 title run 5 years ago in 2002. he has never put on a 5 star match, and is on a losing streak. He can compete with the 2nd lvl fighters, but once he goes against the main guys, he just can not compete. GAMMA look like they are now using him as a stepping stone for young fighters. Maybe rretirement is on the agenda... Would be surprised to se him get in th HoF.

I hate the guy, my first ever game i used GAMMA, Heath was a nobody in my game and racked up countless losses, somewhere late in the Game Heath did manage to go on a small 3-match winning streak and seeing as how Uwe Maier, my top contender for the Middleweight Title, was injured i gave Ricky a match against the champion Buddy Garner who was undefeated at the time (28-0) Heath KO'd Garner in the first round in 46 seconds to win the title and ruin the Maier vs Garner undefeated streak Middleweight showdown i was building too.

Archived