Astro Empires

masterded

A nice little game of space colonization. You start with one planet and from there build yourself up. Get better technology more planets build a fleet and things like that. A new server just opened up today so It won’t be one of them where you joined to late and are just going to be targets for people so high up you can’t do nothing. Here is the link to the game and to the new server. [url]http://epsilon.astroempires.com/[/url] My cousin is going to be starting a guild there soon (so far no one has a high enough econ to start one but by the end of the day that will change) . If you would like to join it don’t let the game decide where to start you instead pick E00 and then message me (my name is masterded). Have fun.

[QUOTE=Glotnot;427369]It says the galaxy is full.[/QUOTE] then just go to eith e01 or e02. Also the Guild is called Skeleton Crew if you want to join jusy send me a message. (Though no matter where you are you can join any guild, it just at the start helps to be close to people)

Archived