The editor taps out at 10 title reigns...

I have a few questions... 1. If you won a major title before the promotion itself you won it in went national does that still count as a major title reign? 2. Do all previous major title reigns by workers in the game need to be added to the Hall of Immortals before the game starts? For instance, if in my title histories HHH already has 3 major title reigns will the game automatically calculate that or do I have to add him into the Hall of Immortals? Obviously I might anyway to account for legendary matches and main event headlines but... as far as national overness and title reigns does the game calculate that data at the start or do I have to add it?

[QUOTE=Kobe1724;427959]1. If you won a major title before the promotion itself you won it in went national does that still count as a major title reign?[/quote] Once the game has started, no. Only Main Event level titles in a fed National or above will count. If the fed isn't National when the worker wins the title, it won't be counted even if they fed goes National later. [quote]2. Do all previous major title reigns by workers in the game need to be added to the Hall of Immortals before the game starts? For instance, if in my title histories HHH already has 3 major title reigns will the game automatically calculate that or do I have to add him into the Hall of Immortals? Obviously I might anyway to account for legendary matches and main event headlines but... as far as national overness and title reigns does the game calculate that data at the start or do I have to add it?[/QUOTE] Unfortunately not. It only counts things that happen once the game has started and adds them to what's already there. So for Trips, you'd have to give him his three reigns manually, and any that he gets within the game will be added to that.

Archived