Location, TV and PPV MOD, HELP NEEDED

[CENTER][SIZE=3][U][B]:DWelcome:D[/B][/U][/SIZE][/CENTER] I plan to make a nice sized add on mod. So for people to download and add to there current games, of for mod makers to use and save time so they can concentrate more on other parts of their mods. Especially with T-Zone, a huge mod in the first place, and with the addition of new regions I hope to help every one out by covering them myself So I’m asking everyone to help simply by downloading the form attached. Sending in whatever local stadiums, bars, clubs and even school halls that can be used to hold events. Anything from 100 Seats to 75,000 Seats, Anyone in Hawaii, Australia, New Zeeland or Ireland would be a great help. So send in all that you know and lets get TEW 2008 playable This was posted in the TEW2007 mods forum and didn’t get much response so I’m hoping now that is will create a lot more response and help build up a large amount of locations in the new area’s To send the info needed I have made an easy template form to fill in (which is attached) and email back to me at: [EMAIL="Postbox01@hotmail.co.uk"]Postbox01@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] (preferred) Or my GDS inbox If you want mentioning for you help just say and I will post your GDS name here along with the others who have already helped Future Projects: TV Networks + PPV Carriers (for the new regions) Help will be needed from others again for this so you can send any TV Networks or PPV Carriers from your area from Tiny to Huge. I will attach the forms for this below also PLEASE PLEASE HELP, The More we get sent in the quicker this can be released and enjoyed Thanks to: [COLOR=blue]pat21532 b0shey sprinklefurball Ultimatenoob Dse81 Basmat01 Sartagis Mike B[/COLOR]

Here is the list of how many have been added by help of GDS Members [COLOR="Red"]Location/Arena[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]TV Station[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]PPV Carrier[/COLOR] [B]USA[/B] [B]Great Lakes: [COLOR=red]1 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]Mid Atlantic: [COLOR=red]11 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Mid South: [B][COLOR=red]1 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]Mid West: [COLOR=red]3 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] New England: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] North West: NONE NONE NONE [B]South East: [COLOR=red]2 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] South West: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]Tri State: [COLOR=red]2 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Puerto Rico: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]Hawaii:[/B] [B][COLOR=red]13 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]CANADA[/B] The Maritimes: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Quebec:[COLOR="Red"] NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Ontario: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]The Prairies: [COLOR=red]9 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]British Columbia: [COLOR=red]3 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B] [/B] [B]MEXICO[/B] Northern: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] South Eastern: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] West Central: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]UK[/B] [B]Midlands: [COLOR=red]1 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]North: [COLOR=red]4 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]South: [COLOR=red]14 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]Scotland: [COLOR=red]3 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]Ireland: [COLOR=red]1 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]JAPAN[/B] Tohoku: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Kanto: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Chubu: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Kinki: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Chugoku: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Shikoku: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Kyushu: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Hokkaido: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]EUROPE[/B] Central Europe: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Scandinavia: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Mediterranean: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] Easter Europe: [COLOR="Red"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR] [B]AUSTRALIA[/B] [B]4 Regions: [COLOR=red]22 NEW[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]NONE[/COLOR]

Archived