no Australian Tv networks

i have started to play the demo and love it. The inclusion of Australia and an Australian promotion is very cool. However there are no TV networks which broadcast into the area, i feel there should at least be one. Also there are no female workers based in Australia. Any reasons for this?

[QUOTE=Olback;431298]i have started to play the demo and love it. The inclusion of Australia and an Australian promotion is very cool. However there are no TV networks which broadcast into the area, i feel there should at least be one. Also there are no female workers based in Australia. Any reasons for this?[/QUOTE] Yes it's A bug.....Adam has said it will be fixed(the TV thing I am talking about)

[QUOTE=Olback;431298]i have started to play the demo and love it. The inclusion of Australia and an Australian promotion is very cool. However there are no TV networks which broadcast into the area, i feel there should at least be one. Also there are no female workers based in Australia.[/QUOTE] TV networks are being added to the commercial release. Female workers wouldn't make any sense given that there's no promotions to use them, and it's hardly worth making enough women for a promotion just on the off-chance that a user decides to start up his own women's promotion.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;431350]TV networks are being added to the commercial release. Female workers wouldn't make any sense given that there's no promotions to use them, and it's hardly worth making enough women for a promotion just on the off-chance that a user decides to start up his own women's promotion.[/QUOTE] It would make sense to have some as the Australian wrestling promotion has T&A product as High, yet i cannot hire any females to work for it. I was hoping to have a few females for managers, bikini angles etc

[QUOTE=Capellan;431502]Olback has a point. We're not asking for Mickie James, Gail Kim and Sara Del Rey here. Just give us a couple of Marias and Ashleys so we can play APW the way it's supposed to be played :)[/QUOTE] The way it's supposed to be played is the way it's set out - a very shallow talent pool that expands over time. It's also a fairly traditional promotion, so although it could handle lots of women, it doesn't fit in with the style of workers provided. It's meant to be like an old-style NWA promotion.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;431350] Female workers wouldn't make any sense given that there's no promotions to use them, and it's hardly worth making enough women for a promotion [I][B]just on the off-chance that a user decides to start up his own women's promotion.[/B][/I][/QUOTE] HEY! I resemble that remark! But I had figured to just give the promotion an abnormal amount of cash to account for having to import all of its talent. [QUOTE=Olback;431468]It would make sense to have some as the Australian wrestling promotion has T&A product as High, yet i cannot hire any females to work for it. I was hoping to have a few females for managers, bikini angles etc[/QUOTE] Olback, you'll have to import some. There are quite a few available amongst the free agents. If need be, I'll post my worker file with the custom women's workers I made for the Aussie promotion I had planned. But it's really superfluous, given how many women's workers go unemployed for long periods of time.

Archived