early full version release

I love the game, but hate the fact that it only allows 1 month play. Why can we not order and play the full version now? Surely the company will make more if they release the full version now, why wait? They released the full version for WMMA early. Any chance they can do the same for this game?

[QUOTE=Olback;431302]I love the game, but hate the fact that it only allows 1 month play. Why can we not order and play the full version now? Surely the company will make more if they release the full version now, why wait? They released the full version for WMMA early. Any chance they can do the same for this game?[/QUOTE] well if it has very little bugs found, then they may very well do that.

[QUOTE=Olback;431302]I love the game, but hate the fact that it only allows 1 month play. Why can we not order and play the full version now?[/QUOTE] There has always been a trial first... It has prevented bugs from making the full release in the past, and it's done almost as a "Beta" for everyone to test it out before the release. Pretend like your a "Tester" for a game that's coming out in a week... Maybe that will make it easier on you. Notice that the Tech Support was added as soon as the editor was out? [QUOTE=Olback;431302]Surely the company will make more if they release the full version now, why wait?[/QUOTE] Possibly. They could have also just waited till next week to release both, that way people wouldn't be so anxious for it now.... Your looking at this all wrong. Don't think to yourself "They are teasing me with this, to make me want the full version more" because that's not it at all. Adam has always been close to us here, and very helpfull. He wouldn't do something for that reason. Look at it this way instead.. Your getting a "Free" preview of the game before release! How Exciting is that! [QUOTE=Olback;431302]They released the full version for WMMA early. Any chance they can do the same for this game?[/QUOTE] Always possible I suppose.

I don't know. How will it make them more money to release now? Release a free trial that is limited, get people hooked, then they have to pay for their 'fix'. Makes sense to me. (note, drug dealing simularities intended as a joke) However, being serious, the demo allows a 'real world' test for bugs. You don't want to pay for the game, only to find a huge bug in it that could of been found in the wait between demo/full release, do you?

Archived