Demo Feedback and Questions

[QUOTE=Horizon;433915]How do you change an event's importance? Cheers[/QUOTE] Fantastic avatar, my caucasian (that's a CYE reference to anyone who is wondering :p). Looks like LD's in a real world mod, which would be both odd and awesome.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;433923]You don't. It increases as the game goes on depending on if certain criteria are met. If you could just set it to whatever you like it'd be pointless, you'd just do nothing but legendary shows.[/QUOTE] Cheers

[QUOTE=Thriller;433999]Fantastic avatar, my caucasian (that's a CYE reference to anyone who is wondering :p). Looks like LD's in a real world mod, which would be both odd and awesome.[/QUOTE] Haha cheers. Yeah, i made him as a celebrity a year or so back. Need Jeff to make a tag-team, though ;)

Loving the game so far. The interface is eons better, requiring fewer mouse clicks and laying out a lot more info on a single screen. Booking is much-improved as well. It takes less time, and is a much clearer process in general. I haven't been able to play enough yet to see the Real People Personalities at work, but I'm looking forward to it. One question: Does the game list every locker room leader anywhere? I have three Road Agents with nearly identical stats, and only one of them is showing up under "notable personalities."

I'm sorry for asking this as it's probably been asked numerous times before. I've been searching and skimming through many threads and I haven't found the answer. The question is about Moves. "Can Be Done Off Ladder, Etc." Does this just mean diving/flying moves like a splash or diving elbow drop? Or does it also include other moves that are used off ladders like sunset flip powerbombs (which is often used in ladder matches)? Again, I'm sorry, but just wondering is all. :o

Well, it's not specific. i'ev aways thought of it as your Swanton, Heartbreak Elbow etc. I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't count towards things like SFPBs and the like, though - the game doesn't know that a Rock Bottom is a lift-and-slam whereas a moonsault is a top-rope-leap - they're both classed as impact moves, so the principle should hold.

[QUOTE=Bucky Sinister;434181]Loving the game so far. The interface is eons better, requiring fewer mouse clicks and laying out a lot more info on a single screen. Booking is much-improved as well. It takes less time, and is a much clearer process in general. I haven't been able to play enough yet to see the Real People Personalities at work, but I'm looking forward to it. One question: Does the game list every locker room leader anywhere? I have three Road Agents with nearly identical stats, and only one of them is showing up under "notable personalities."[/QUOTE] Go on control room, then press backstage and it will say who the locker room leaders are, as well as the people who are likely to become locker room leaders. It also tells you who is a bad influence etc ;).

[QUOTE=crayon;434137]I could be wrong but I thought you could set workers to be rated on Menace during angles now? But I don't seem to see anything in for it when creating angles...[/QUOTE] Adam's mentioned elsewhere that this will be fixed for the full release.

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;434314]Go on control room, then press backstage and it will say who the locker room leaders are, as well as the people who are likely to become locker room leaders. It also tells you who is a bad influence etc ;).[/QUOTE] That's exactly where I was looking. Huh. I've got three road agents, all with nearly identical stats, and only one of them is showing as a locker room leader. Time to experiment with the editor, I guess. Thanks for the answer, W3lshy. On a funny side note, RVD is showing as a positive influence. Hmm. Maybe I should bump up that "soft drugs" stat on him...

Archived