HurryMode Beta Database 1.0

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is all fine and well saying that but i've noticed you were releasing for 07 release after release with the same workers wrong. I'm not going to lie, you used the T-Zone as a base and have not updated one independent promotion since, and the last one of them i did was this time last year, maybe earlier. Also it would have been nice to get credit for the base data, i can 100% confirm it was T-Zone(even you started using it before i made it available to edit with permission) because you even have the fake mexican referee i put in as there was not enough, it translates to "The Phil Parent" or thereabouts, so i would remove him if you want a realistic data. thanks

[QUOTE=forlan;436243]It is all fine and well saying that but i've noticed you were releasing for 07 release after release with the same workers wrong. I'm not going to lie, you used the T-Zone as a base and have not updated one independent promotion since, and the last one of them i did was this time last year, maybe earlier. Also it would have been nice to get credit for the base data, i can 100% confirm it was T-Zone(even you started using it before i made it available to edit with permission) because you even have the fake mexican referee i put in as there was not enough, it translates to "The Phil Parent" or thereabouts, so i would remove him if you want a realistic data. thanks[/QUOTE] dude, it's not T-Zone, but if anyone want this DB in GDS forum, see ya guys!!

[QUOTE=Hurry84;436339]dude, it's not T-Zone, but if anyone want this DB in GDS forum, see ya guys!![/QUOTE] Is he really denying that? Anyway, I hope someone takes TZone and updates it soon... I wanna play bad, and I'm tired of waiting on an updated real world db. (cant get into the default)

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;436493]Is he really denying that? Anyway, I hope someone takes TZone and updates it soon... I wanna play bad, and I'm tired of waiting on an updated real world db. (cant get into the default)[/QUOTE] pm me if u want it and i will send u the updated data for TZone since i updated a lot of ****

Since I'm a Scottish wrestling fan, I'd be really letting myself down if I didn't let you know that just about every Scottish wrestler is set as English. I'll put a full list up later, but there's probably other guys in the same situation (Korean/Chinese as Japanese, other European as German, etc).

This is just a complete mess you shouldnt have released this 1- Untill you converted it yourself 2- Untill you was happy that a full convert had been successful 3- Untill you yourself thought it was up to date 4- the list goes oand on and on and on ........

Elucidations Hi, I'm one of the modder of this BETA DataBase, and I'm keen on clarifing that this mod is far from being complete, and expecially, it is NOT, i mean, NOT, only an import of a TEW 2007 database, but is an attempt to renew a database that is more than a year old, therefore with some skill and popularity completely screwed up. I repeat, this mod it is not complete, we uploaded it beacause this is (even if someone, or even better, many of the user in this topic and forum, have forgotten it) A COMMUNITY, and a purpose of a community is [U]to help the other users to reach an objective, in this case.[/U] So, in conclusion, this database contains a lot of errors. You blame us, I don't see the point. Don't blame us, HELP US, this is [U]a community[/U].

I don't think anyone's blaming you for inaccuracies within the database. People offer up suggestions and let you know what needs to be fixed. It's been that way since the beginning of these games. What I do think people are having a problem with, is that 1, this mod was started without permission from the people who created the database that you began with... and 2, that it was denied two or three times already in this thread that T-Zone was used as a base, which is completely asinine. With a database this large, it's fine that it's taking you some time to get it together and ready for proper use... but you also need to realize that because the database is so large, and so very little has actually been converted... that you need to make it crystal clear to everyone that it's essentially useless to them if they want to play a good game of TEW 08. For instance... someone comes in and downloads, thinking lots has been done and it's playable... and they start simming cards and everyone's winning their match with the Batista Bomb. It's purely an aesthetic error, but it's one that's going to upset a lot of people.

[QUOTE=Eddy Snow;438266]Ohh insults! Fine. Let's just say that lying through your teeth really doesn't help, everyone knows that this is an updated T-Zone mod.[/QUOTE] Let me say you that this database have only the 5% of the T-ZONE... So..i can say that it isn't based on T-ZONE...but have only a little part We have imported only some wrestlers and Staffers because we didn't know the stats of them. End of the story.

[quote=Omotigre;438272]Let me say you that this database have only the 5% of the T-ZONE... So..i can say that it isn't based on T-ZONE...but have only a little part We have imported only some wrestlers and Staffers because we didn't know the stats of them. End of the story.[/quote] So, in other words... you've used some of the T-Zone data without permission or credit?

so so so, permission??? i ever see permission to use our storyline or traslate this in english...but many in this forum use in their DB without any credits. And, i have to ask the permission to do something to complete different??? Come on guys...

look everyone there is no reason to gang up on them, let them sort it out with forlan there is no need to flame and bully them they are doing this for you, some people only come on message boards looking to cause trouble, if you have a problem with them sort it out privately. Its going to get to the point where no one is going to release a mod as people jump all over you saying you used there stuff. Let them and Forlan sort it out and then let them get on with there mod there is no need for this.

[QUOTE=Hurry84;438285]so so so, permission??? i ever see permission to use our storyline or traslate this in english...but many in this forum use in their DB without any credits. And, i have to ask the permission to do something to complete different??? Come on guys...[/QUOTE] I knew just from reading some of the bios that this borrowed heavily from T-Zone. Heck, some of the bios haven't seen updating since the RaVeX mods (Tank is a good example). Tank, as far as I'm aware (and just ask Eddie Snow, I've very aware when it comes to indy wrestling), has never worked a promotion that appeared in T-Zone or any of the ones I've seen listed as being in the HurryMod. Moreover, his bio looks laced with Phil Parent's creative work. The only reason I can think of for him to be in your data is if you just mass imported all of T-Zone's workers or used it as the base for your mod to begin with. Hurry, I'll quote Adam here: [quote]If you wish to use data or graphics that somebody else has created, you must get their permission. If you release a mod that breaks this rule and the owner makes a complaint against you, you will be given three days to either remove it or alter it, otherwise the thread will be deleted and you will be given a 1 point warning.[/quote] [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31624"]You can find the above rule in a sticky post here.[/URL] It's been like this since TEW 07, due to issues like this. Forlan is a very reasonable and good natured guy, and I'm sure he would've given you permission to use whatever from his T-Zone data as long as credit was given had you asked beforehand. It doesn't take more than a PM or post to get said permission from most modders here, and quite a few are very happy to be asked (and I'm speaking from experience here). It's not only the right thing to do as far as the rules of this forum is concerned, it's the decent and respectful thing to do as well. If you think another mod maker is using data you've created without permission in a mod of theirs posted here, it is quite within your rights to contact them about it, either publicly or privately. If an agreement over the use can't be reached, place a complaint against them with a forum moderator and they'll be given three days to change or remove the offending work from their mod or have it removed from the forum and a 1 point warning will be issued.

[QUOTE=Vladamire Dracos;438301]I knew just from reading some of the bios that this borrowed heavily from T-Zone. Heck, some of the bios haven't seen updating since the RaVeX mods (Tank is a good example). Tank, as far as I'm aware (and just ask Eddie Snow, I've very aware when it comes to indy wrestling), has never worked a promotion that appeared in T-Zone or any of the ones I've seen listed as being in the HurryMod. Moreover, his bio looks laced with Phil Parent's creative work. The only reason I can think of for him to be in your data is if you just mass imported all of T-Zone's workers or used it as the base for your mod to begin with. Hurry, I'll quote Adam here: [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=31624"]You can find the above rule in a sticky post here.[/URL] It's been like this since TEW 07, due to issues like this. Forlan is a very reasonable and good natured guy, and I'm sure he would've given you permission to use whatever from his T-Zone data as long as credit was given had you asked beforehand. It doesn't take more than a PM or post to get said permission from most modders here, and quite a few are very happy to be asked (and I'm speaking from experience here). It's not only the right thing to do as far as the rules of this forum is concerned, it's the decent and respectful thing to do as well. If you think another mod maker is using data you've created without permission in a mod of theirs posted here, it is quite within your rights to contact them about it, either publicly or privately. If an agreement over the use can't be reached, place a complaint against them with a forum moderator and they'll be given three days to change or remove the offending work from their mod or have it removed from the forum and a 1 point warning will be issued.[/QUOTE] Ok, so we had (XWM Team, Saimas expecially) to complain for every db that uses our huge storyline pack, and I guarantee you, there is in MAAAANY DBs, but we say nothing. Can I start to search and make remove all that topics? Mh? So, we decide to nevermore upload our "cloned" DB in this forum (even if we told 100.000 times that we are trying to rebuild EACH and EVERY single worker, from the skills to the popularity, and so on, plus we make dozen and dozen new feds and workers). If you want to download it come onto our forum (google for "XTREME Wrestling Managers") and search XWM database topic. So, bye bye, and... Beware to not insert our storyline pack in your DBs, or we COMMMMMMPLAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNN to the administrator, ok? :rolleyes:

Archived