FINishers TEW05 Screenpack!

You're welcome :) This is my last post on this topic unless someone has any questions or suggestions, requests.. So, [B]Thank you[/B] for all the comments and feedback! I'm really glad that many people have downloaded these screenpacks, my job was not for nothing! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=FINisher;446995]Screw that, I'll bump; there has been a lot of new customers and players coming to the forums so incase somone missed this as it lost to the depth darkness, here's a little reminder :)[/QUOTE] I think you should have used [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] for the internet page :D I might have to stop working on my mods for a bit and make a screen mod with it included. :p

[quote=W3LSHY;447123]Some of the buttons are very off. Ie. some have borders and other ones dont and it looks abit unprofessional ;).[/quote] Yeah I know, but the worst screens are the editor and some other rare screens; Screens which aren't visited often. Doesn't really bother me, and yes, I did these screens as quick as possible, and within one day. Got a headache during the making and in the end I got so frustrated so I just finished the screens quickly :) And it is unprofessional: I'm [U]not a pro[/U] and I [U]don't get paid to do these screens[/U].

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived