1. 1. D.O.T.T. Diary Poll

• Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling
    • World Wrestling Federation
    • American Wrestling Association
    • World Class Championship Wrestling
    • Mid South Wrestling
    • Championship Wrestling From Florida
    • Other (Please Specify)

For those of you who have been reading my MACW diary and for those of you who haven't, I'd like to know what you'd like to see. for a new diary when TEW08 and the new D.O.T.T. mod comes out. Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling World Wrestling Federation American Wrestling Association World Class Championship Wrestling Mid-South Wrestling Championship Wrestling From Florida Other (Please Specify)

Guest cmdrsam
I like your works Angel. And I will have to admit, there are some very good WWF/WWE works out there but I just cant seem to follow them regularly. But I feel and I have mentioned to you before. I think your best work was when you did your WWF. Thats my vote.

We want G.L.O.W.! We want G.L.O.W.! We want G.L.O.W.! (Okay, I feel bad saying that, as 'we' implies more than one person, which may be optimistic - Boon, can you back me up here? If you do, I'll ask angel to super-push Ninotchka...)

glow [QUOTE=Jaded;432991]We want G.L.O.W.! We want G.L.O.W.! We want G.L.O.W.! (Okay, I feel bad saying that, as 'we' implies more than one person, which may be optimistic - Boon, can you back me up here? If you do, I'll ask angel to super-push Ninotchka...)[/QUOTE] We want GLOW,We want GLOW,We want GLOW Ok does that help

Hopefully DOTT will be out soon, I am going on with my GWC, now MSCW dynasty with a converted DOTT DB, it is playing OK, but I know I am missing some good stuff :) I will probably still run a AWA dynasty when DOTT is done

[QUOTE=1PWfan;433745]I'm the sole vote for Mid-South, but i'll take any of them- your last diary was muchos awesomeness.[/QUOTE] Not anymore. I voted for Mid-South since its one of the few I haven't played as so I don't know as much about them

• 1 month later...
Truth be told never have played with the D.O.T.T. mod though I see its appeal and that ALOT of work has gone into it. I haven't voted yet due to my wondering if the USWA is included in the data. If so I will vote other - for USWA. If NOT then I am voting for Championship Wrestling from Florida. I will click the poll once my question is answered however. THE USWA RULED! Some of the craziest characters of all time came out of the USWA!

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;459563]Truth be told never have played with the D.O.T.T. mod though I see its appeal and that ALOT of work has gone into it. I haven't voted yet due to my wondering if the USWA is included in the data. If so I will vote other - for USWA. If NOT then I am voting for Championship Wrestling from Florida. I will click the poll once my question is answered however. THE USWA RULED! Some of the craziest characters of all time came out of the USWA![/QUOTE] The USWA was founded after the Pro Wrestling USA debacle with the AWA. It was an attempt to create a third national promotion, alongside the now defunct Jim Crockett Promotions/WCW, and the WWF (now known as WWE). The USWA was created through a merger of the WCCW (from Texas) and the CWA (based in Memphis). It originally promoted shows, headlined by Jerry Lawler, in both Tennessee and Texas. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Wrestling_Association[/url] The USWA wasn't founded until about 6 years after the D.O.T.T. begins. But you can feel free to cast a vote for either CWA or WCCW.

Cool man! As I said never played with the MOD. [I] and actually I read that like two or three months ago out of boredom! *L*[/I] Still think someone should run an USWA diary though. I voted man for Championship Wrestling from Florida as I saw some good cards down there, but I don't think we gonna win.

Archived