World Level Wrestling - Because Dancing Is Cool!

[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #9[/B] [/U] Held at the Kanagawa Sports Field Thursday, Week 1, May 2011 Attendance = 4,794 Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji To kick off the show, we go backstage to find Mabuchi Furusawa pacing back and forth outside of his locker room. He slows down and doesn’t look too happy when the cameraman approaches him. “What? You expect me to be able to talk at a time like this? My best friend is currently in danger of never being able to wrestle again, and it’ll be a long time before he is out of hospital either, and you expect me to be able to do an interview? I’ll say one thing, Hell Monkey, you took it one step too far on Sunday night, you struck a personal nerve, and that is why I will stop at nothing to make you feel the same way UK Dragon does right now!” His lip quivers with rage as he stares into the camera, and after a few seconds he begins striding down the corridor towards the ring. [b]B-[/b] Just a few doors down he is blocked by KC Glenn, who although much smaller seems fairly confident standing up to Furusawa. He looks the big man up and down before speaking in his heavy Texas accent. “Where I come from, if somebody gets that kinda beating, they deserved it, and so I wouldn’t care that much about your friend there ‘buchi. He had it comin’ to him, and you should move on, not go seekin’ revenge where it will get y’all killed. I fe-“ Before he is able to complete that final sentence he is floored with a massive punch across the jaw from Mabuchi, who continues on towards the ring while Glenn is barely awake. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Mabuchi Furusawa vs. KC Glenn.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MabuchiFurusawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG] Mabuchi stills looks as angry as before, with KC looking just as angry due to feeling that he was unjustly attacked, a complete contradiction to what he had just said. When the bell rings to start the match, Mabuchi runs straight at the smaller gaijin, knocking him flat on his butt with a shoulder block before pulling him back up his feet. He then stiffly kicks him in the gut before whipping him across the ring. When he comes back, he tries to throw the smaller man up and over with a back body drop, but KC is able to land on his feet, spring onto the top rope and then rebound with a beautiful springboard flip senton, colliding right with the chest of Mabuchi, knocking him down to the mat. For a little while afterwards the smaller man is in control, as he is able to run circles around Mabuchi, nipping in for a few kicks and sentons, but when he tries to go for another springboard cross body when the bigger man is up on his feet Mabuchi is able to catch him and quickly turn it into a powerbomb, driving the gaijin into the mat with authority. Glenn grabs his neck and head in pain before slowly rolling around on the mat, allowing Mabuchi time to get some breath back before pulling the smaller man back up to his feet. Glenn desperately tries to regain control, as he leaps into the air and kicks the bigger man in the face, but it barely has any effect at all as Mabuchi soon recovers and continues to beat on KC. A smile crosses the big man’s face before he stretches Glenn’s arm out, then yanks it nearly out of the socket a few times before whipping him across the ring. When he comes back Mabuchi unleashes a massive punch right to the elbow of KC, causing the younger man to howl in pain and drop to his knees, clutching at his arm. Mabuchi shakes his head before running towards KC and nailing him with a kick to the back of the head before pulling him back up to his feet. Glenn tries to plead with Mabuchi, who just smiles before throwing the smaller man down to the mat with a victory roll armbreaker, but after a few seconds Mabuchi quickly transitions it into a Furusawa Arm Bar, causing KC to scream in agony before tapping out, his hand slapping the mat at amazing pace. [B]Winner:[/B] Mabuchi Furusawa by submission in 6:57 – [B]B-[/B] We then go backstage to see Jacob Jett sitting on a bench, and leaning back with his arms draped over the top of the bench. “I am here in WLW to do one thing, and one thing only, to become the most successful man to ever enter this company, gaijin or not. I have watched what normally goes on in that ring, and I promise you fans, as useless as you are, that I will give you a show that you will never forget, way better than any of that c*** you have been stuck with for years. They don’t call me “Amazing” for nothing, and you will learn that tonight.” A big smile etches across his face as we switch to commercial. [b]C+[/b] After a quick break for merchandise, we return to see Mr Miwa in the ring with Rhino Umaga and Awesome Thunder. “I am here tonight in front of you illiterate and unintelligent cretins to speak of a certain person that has threatened my client.” He points towards Rhino Umaga, and the crowd, who were already booing, boo even louder. “Why don’t you just shut up and realise the pure strength and skill of the men in front of you? Anyway, my client had just won his match against the arrogant fool Magnum KOBE in quite convincing fashion, when all of a sudden a phrase appeared on the screen, saying something about rage returning and that it would come after us..or something similar to that. To be honest it bored me the first time I set my eyes on it, so I forget what it says.” He laughs, a motion shared with Thunder, while Umaga just stares around at the crowd, who are still booing. “Why don’t you just come out here and challenge us in person Gilmore? Don’t think that I couldn’t figure out it was you, the signs were obvious, and you are really the only person who could possibly be stupid enough to face my client yet again, with him having destroyed so many times in the past. But, and I can understand if you are, if you are too scared to do so, then it’s alright. I’ll let it slide, but if somehow you really do want to face my client for his title at the next pay per view, Breakdancing Potatoes, then you have to come here in person and challenge us to our faces. I give you two weeks, or else you will never get that shot.” [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Jacob Jett vs. Yuki Horigoshi.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/YukiHorigoshi.jpg[/IMG] Jett looked very confident heading into this match, while Yuki looked fairly focused, intent on getting back on track, having not had the best track record of late. When the bell rings, both of them charge straight into each other, with Yuki being able to get the early control with a knee to the gut followed by a clubbing blow to the back of the head that sent the gaijin Jett down to his knees. However, when Yuki ran to the ropes and came back, aiming to hit a clothesline, Jett leapt into the air and nailed a picture perfect dropsault right to the jaw of Yuki, sending him to the mat. Jacob continued the assault by leaping up onto the top rope and waiting for his opponent to get up, and when he did, he leapt off with a corkscrew clothesline, nearly flipping Yuki right over from the impact. However, he began to get a bit too overconfident for his own good, taking a little too long pulling Yuki up to his feet, and when he went for a punch the native Yuki was able to block it and then floor the gaijin with a right hook of his own. Yuki then spent a large amount of time in control, throwing Jake around with strong suplexes out of nowhere, at one time snapping off a beautiful belly to belly suplex in a split second, with Jake then hitting the mat like a sack of potatoes and grabbing his back in pain. Yuki began to strut around, feeling like he was totally in control, and when he pulled the gaijin up to his feet he slapped him across the face, a gesture that caused some of the crowd to cheer, but after smiling at the audience, he turned back to meet a faceful of foot when Jake leapt up and nailed another dropsault. Yuki staggered backwards, and Jake was quick to follow up by running in and nailing a lovely spinning headscissors, yet Yuki was right up to his feet almost instantly and he rushed in to try and hit a chop block, but Jacob was able to sense it coming and back flipped over it before turning around and back flipping again, this time catching Yuki in the back of the head with a kick when Yuki was getting back up to his feet, a move called the Jett Take Off, a Backflip Kick. The native Yuki crumpled from the impact and fell to the mat, and Jacob went for the cover, getting the victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Jacob Jett by pinfall in 9:45 - [B]B[/B] As Jett celebrates we slowly go backstage to see Emerald Angel with a big smile across his face. “Ah the talent of the youngsters today! Speaking of talent, I seem to have been put in a match with somebody who doesn’t have any, and considering how talented I am that is quite an insult. I want at least some sort of challenge, as though I can and will beat anybody, when it is fair, I do want to have a bit of fun. Facing Eguchi is not my idea of fun, and I just hope that management realises before they let all this lovely talent go to waste.” He smirks and then swaggers down to the ring, with the crowd booing him. [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Emerald Angel vs. Eguchi The Amazing [/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EmeraldAngel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EguchiTheAmazing.jpg[/IMG] The fans started cheering when they saw Eguchi, having missed him since he’s been away. Angel on the other hand looked less than pleased to be facing him, and when the match started he ran straight at Eguchi, catching him in the face with a dropkick before pulling him back up to his feet. The bigger man then tried to fight his way out with a few forearms, but Angel was able to duck them and then catch him with a sharp knee right to the gut. Eguchi doubled over in pain before being whipped across the ring, and when he came back Angel threw him up and over with a big back body drop. Eguchi hit the mat and grabbed his back in pain before slowly making his way back up to his feet. When he noticed Angel running towards him he quickly began to build the infamous “invisible wall”, causing Angel to crash right into it and go flying backwards. Eguchi laughed to himself before walking around it and pulling Angel back up to his feet, only to get caught with another knee to the gut followed by two quick arm drags. A smirk crossed Angel’s face before he approached his fallen prey, only to have Eguchi kip up to his feet and catch the smaller man in the jaw with a left hook before running to the ropes. When he came back Angel was able to duck the clothesline and then nail a lightning fast poison rana, spiking Angel right on the top of his head, and it was some time before he even moved, let alone got up to his feet. When he did, Angel booted him in the gut before whipping him in to the corner, and Eguchi tripped before hitting the turnbuckles, causing his head to get stuck between the lower and middle ones. Angel looked confused when he saw Eguchi desperately trying to get his head out of the corner, and he gingerly approached his opponent to pull him out, yet when he did Eguchi caught him with an elbow to the face before trying to hit an arm drag, only to have Angel turn it into a tilt a whirl arm drag of his own before catching him with a dropkick to the face and leaping up to the top. Eguchi was still down as Angel signalled to the crowd before nailing the Angel Fury, getting the victory in a fairly one side match up. [B]Winner:[/B] Emerald Angel by pinfall in 8:09 – [B]B-[/B] After quickly slipping backstage, we see the Circle of Blood surrounding lower member Dean Daniels, who seems to be cowering in the corner. We can tell from his voice that the first person to speak is Dark EAGLE, and he doesn’t seem that happy at all. “You thought that beating such a foolish mortal as The Tic meant you were back in our good graces?” Dean frantically nods, a whimper detectable in his voice. “You are much more inferior than we ever thought, that man was not a target, you are still on thin ice, you have rarely ever won and have brought shame to the name of the Circle of Blood. You will have to prove yourself to us in order to stay within the confines of the master’s good side.” Dean nods slower this time, and composes himself, he quickly sprints from the scene with Eagle turning to look at KOKI, who nods and follows after him. [b]B-[/b] We then see a quick hype video for the main event, with clips from Thunder’s recent match with Greg Gauge being shown. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Awesome Thunder vs. Eagle Kawasawa.[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AwesomeThunder.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] Thunder looked over at his opponent at the beginning of his match with a large smirk across his face, clearly confident that this match was basically in the bag. However, this overconfidence was a mistake, because as soon as the bell rang Eagle ran straight at him and caught him off guard with a spinning heel kick right to the chest that sent the wily veteran down to the mat. Thunder was up soon after, but was still on the defensive as Eagle fired away with several forearms, punches and kicks, with each shot sending the veteran reeling into the ropes. When he got there he whipped Thunder across the ring, and leap frogged him on the way back, yet when he came back again Thunder was able to land on his feet after a monkey flip attempt, and when Eagle was up to his feet as well he clocked the youngster with a kick to the chest that sent him to the mat. From there the veteran took it straight to where he was most comfortable, keeping the match on the mat with a seated arm bar. Eagle was yelling in pain but was able to fight his way over to the ropes, causing Thunder to slap the mat and Mr Miwa to yell at the referee. However, with the referee distracted, Eagle was able to catch Thunder with a vicious low blow that caused the veteran’s face to turn red as he collapsed to the mat in agony. Miwa went absolutely livid and tried to storm into the ring, but Eagle saw this and floored the manager with a quick dropkick to the face that then sent him tumbling out of the ring. The youngster then pulled Thunder back up to his feet and whipped him into the corner, but when he tried to follow up with clothesline, Thunder caught him with a thrust kick to the jaw before dropping down to one knee holding his groin, obviously still feeling the effects. Eagle slowly got back up to his feet, rubbing his chin, and tried again, this time nailing a basement dropkick that sent the veteran flying backwards into the corner and hitting his head on the turnbuckle. Eagle then went to the other side of the ring and began to measure up the veteran before signalling to the crowd, but when he tried to go for a hestiation dropkick, Thunder leapt up to his feet and ran forward before nailing a gamengiri right to the face, flipping Eagle right over and leaving both men down. Neither man would move for quite a while, and it would be the veteran who was up first, and he pulled Eagle up with him before elbowing him in the gut. He then ran to the ropes, and when he came back he attempted a headcissors, but Eagle was able to catch him with an arm drag, only to have the veteran land on his feet and then nail an enziguri out of nowhere that sent Eagle down to one knee. Thunder took a few steps back before charging in and booting his opponent across the face, causing him to turn around and flop backwards onto the mat. The veteran was quick to follow up, as he kept the match on the mat, and he locked in a tight knee lock, cinching it in really tight. The youngster screamed in pain and clawed towards the ropes once again, but Thunder dragged him back into the middle of the ring every time he moved. Eventually Eagle fought his way back up to his feet, yet when he went for an enziguri attempt Thunder was able to duck under the shot before nailing a Tiger Suplex out of nowhere. One... Two... No! Eagle was able to kick out just in time, but didn’t get up right away, instead taking this time to recover. Thunder scouted him while he slowly got up to his knees, and as soon as he did he went for a running kick to the face, but Eagle ducked under it at the last second then rolled backwards into a make shift head scissors that sent Thunder rolling across the ring. The youngster then kipped up to his feet and charged across the ring to nail a big forearm smash to the veteran that sent Thunder reeling into the corner. Eagle then tried to follow up with a big dropkick in the corner, but his knee gave way half way there, due to the earlier knee lock, and Thunder quickly ran out to kick him in the gut before sending him up and over with a snap suplex before transitioning into a tight reverse sleeper. Eagle reached out with his arms to try and get to the ropes, but he began to fade fast, and the referee was soon checking on him by lifting his arm up. First time...it drops down. Second time...it drops again. Third time, it stops just short of hitting the mat and Eagle begins to fight his way back up to a vertical base before Thunder quickly knees him in the back and kicks him in the bad knee, bringing him back down, and the veteran promptly locks in the Ace Clutch. Eagle is bent nearly in half and is applied to more pressure than he can bear. He fights on and on, trying to figure some sort of way to get out of it, but he soon taps out to the hold, fearing he might suffer worse damage if he doesn’t. [B]Winner:[/B] Awesome Thunder by submission in 15:38 – [B]A[/B] [I]Summary: Mabuchi Furusawa def. KC Glenn – B- Jacob Jett def. Yuki Horigoshi – B Emerald Angel def. Eguchi The Amazing – B- Awesome Thunder def. Eagle Kawasawa - A [/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: A pretty good show, with Jett vs. Horigoshi being the surprise of the night, due to outperforming a lot of the card. [/CENTER]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #10[/B] [/U] Held at the Miyagi Athletic Field Saturday, Week 1, May 2011 Attendance = 2,000 (Sell-Out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][i]Pre-Show[/i][/u] [i]Wade Orson & Yuki Horigoshi def. Naga-Mori – C-[/i] [u][b]Main Show[/b][/u] The first image we see after the crowd is Nathanial Ca$ino in the middle of the ring holding a microphone. “Tonight, all of you fans will get to see the Luckiest Man Alive be once again victorious, as I take on a very overzealous rookie from Mexico. As always, the match is down to the roll of the dice, and for me, it’s always a double six, but for Relampago, it is nothing but snake eyes!” He laughs villainously before dropping the microphone and awaiting his opponent. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Nathanial Ca$ino vs. Hijo Del Relampago.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/NathanielCaino.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Relampago.jpg[/IMG] The young luchadore doesn’t seem to have taken kindly to those choice words that Nate had for him, and as soon as the bell rang he charged at his fellow gaijin, knocking him right over with a spinning forearm smash before going up to the top rope in one massive leap. As Nate tried to compose himself the young Mexican came flying off with a big leg lariat right to the jaw. Firmly in control, Relampago pulled Nate back up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, and when he came back the luchadore tried to nail a dropkick, but Nate stopped just short of him, and then kicked him firmly in the teeth when he was getting up. This sent the smaller man staggering backwards into the corner, and Nate followed up with big running corner dropkick, crushing Relampago against the turnbuckles. The younger man collapses to the bottom turnbuckle, looking very dazed, and Nate measures him before running in and hitting him with a stiff kick to chest, causing Relampago to lie down and roll out of the ring before dropping to the floor below. Nate took a few minutes to taunt the crowd before running to the ropes and go flying over them with a twisting plancha, catching a recovering Relampago right across the chest, as the luchadore had gotten up. Nate soon gets up and begins to taunt the crowd again, focusing on a child who is wearing a Relampago mask. He goes to take it off when Relampago suddenly spins him around into an enziguri, and then whips him back into the ring. The two began a quick exchange of punches and kicks before Relampago nails a ‘rana out of nowhere then goes up top. He signals to the crowd, and then goes for the Relampago Blanco, the shooting star legdrop, but Nate rolled out of the way just in time. The young luchadore yells out in pain as he slowly gets up to his feet, only to be met with a boot the gut and a quick double axe handle to follow that up. Nate runs to the ropes and then tries to snap off a head scissors of his own, but Relampago throws him off and catches him with a dropkick to the chest that sends him staggering backwards. When he tries to follow it up however, Nate is able to counter with a running neckbreaker, with Relampago rolling over on impact and staggering to his feet, looking very dazed and clutching his head. Nate circles him before kicking him in the gut and then nailing the Hard Eight, an over the shoulder belly to back piledriver. He immediately hooks the leg and gets the victory in a decent back and forth match. [B]Winner:[/B] Nathanial Ca$ino by pinfall in 6:47 – [B]C[/B] Before we go to break, we go backstage to see the Circle of Blood in a meeting, with Dean looking very reclusive and curled up in a ball on the bench. Eagle is the first on to speak once again, but it is calmer and more caring than before. “Dean, tonight your quest for redemption begins. If you happen to see most honourable KOKI in danger during his match tonight, it is your job to protect him and to win that match. I know Koki is well and truly capable of it himself, but the master is suspicious of Kojima’s actions, and does not want to take any actions.” His tone becomes angry and threatening again. “If you fail, you will be ever closer to regretting you were ever born.” Dean flees the scene once again as we cut to commercial. [b]C+[/b] When we come back we see Death/Hell Monkey backstage with the rest of the army, Dozer and Jackhammer are looking straight at the camera, either side of Hell Monkey, while Guardian cannot be seen. “Tonight, the keeper of the scrolls will begin his quest towards claiming part of our most righteous quest. The man whom we seek is not worthy of any title, for he believes, and this is something he himself truly despises, that he is a sea creature. When we win, Guardian will become the first member to fulfil his part of the quest, and the drive to earn such a prestigious position will make sure he completes it.” Guardian suddenly appears in camera view, emerging from the bottom half of the screen and staring into the camera while looking from side to side. “Our poor victim is Tasuku Shinozuka, a man most people have forgotten about. He will almost definitely try to get the win, and in doing so has called forth his utmost vengeance for defying him and getting in his way. Tonight, we make the first mark on our list, the first of many.” Hell begins to laugh quietly behind his hood while Jackhammer and Dozer both smirk at the camera. Guardian rubs the camera before climbing up a nearby locker and lying on top of it. [b]C[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Tasuku Shinozuka vs. Guardian.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TasukuShinozuka.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/WhiteSamurai.jpg[/IMG] Tasuku did indeed come out looking focused, with his face seeming to be littered with rage, as he appears to have taken what Hell Monkey said quite personally. When the bell rings, Guardian rushes straight in and kicks the veteran in the gut before trying to take him over with an arm drag, but the bigger man is able to resist it and then pull Guardian into a clothesline. The veteran doesn’t release him arm though and goes to lock him in an arm bar, only to have Guardian flip out of the hold with apparent ease and then kick him in the gut before nailing him with a point blank dropkick that sends him straight to the mat. Guardian uses this time to get a bit of breath back, and when he see Tasuku up to his feet he quickly charges forward and catches him with leg lariat that sends him over the top and out of the ring, with Guardian landing on the apron with again apparent ease. Tasuku takes his time getting to his feet, shaking his head as if to get rid of the cobwebs, and when he looks up to get into the ring, Guardian nails him with a kick to the chest out of nowhere that sends him reeling before leaping off with a cross body. The veteran is able to catch him however, and tries to turn it into a reverse DDT, but Guardian is able to reverse it himself into a hurracanrana out of nowhere, sending Tasuku tumbling across the floor into the apron. Guardian signalled to the crowd, and he began to run towards the veteran, intent on connecting with a running knee, but Tasuku is able to leap up to his feet with a sudden burst of energy and clothesline Guardian off his feet. Both men are down for quite some time, and both roll in at the same time, with neither man looking very full of energy any more. Guardian was the first full up, and he began to exchange blows with Tasuku, eventually forcing him back with seven consecutive forearms before whipping him across the ring. When he came back he nailed an enziguri, stunning the bigger man, before running to the ropes, and nailed the Bushido Knee, a leaping knee strike to the side of the face, flipping the veteran over before rushing over to make the pin. He got the victory in a surprisingly equal contest. [B]Winners:[/B] Guardian by pinfall in 13:12 - [B]B[/B] After seeing Guardian celebrate a little, we go backstage to see The Incredible KOYAMA. “Nearly a week ago I was left for dead by a man who should have had no reason to do what he did. Lassana, you made this deeper than it needs to be when you attacked me when I was at my weakest. It seems you are in want of something, and I guess it’s my title, so I’ll give you that shot just to make you regret what you did to me at One Time For Chicken. You and me, one on one, for my title, at Breakdancing Potatoes. Not only will I walk in and out the champion, but I will make sure you never want to cross my path again.” He stares intensely into the camera before walking off towards the ring. [b]B-[/b] We quickly switch to a feed from a locker room, as we see Takeshi Umehara strutting around his room. “Did I just hear him right, that he was going to make him regret ever crossing his path? He doesn’t even know the definition of pain that child, but I will extend a hand in kindness to show him what a true beating is, with the hope that maybe he comes even close to being as great as I.” He pauses before posing for the camera. “Take a look at this Koyama, and everybody else, this is a look of greatness, and if you realise that, then I will help you, but to those who refuse to realise it out of jealousy, you will be left in the dumps.” He smirks as he struts c0ckily out of the room and down the hall. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] The Incredible KOYAMA vs. Takeshi Umehara Non-Title[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheIncredibleKoyama.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TakesiUmehara.jpg[/IMG] The fans were fairly split down the middle when Koyama came down to the ring, not being sure whether to boo or cheer him, while Umehara came down to boo’s due to his previous promo. When the bell rings, Takeshi c0ckily struts around Koyama, a massive grin across his face, but when he tries to run in and lock up with the younger man, Koyama is able to catch him with a kick in the gut before driving a knee into his head, sending the veteran reeling backwards not quite sure of where he was. Koyama ran past him, leapt onto the top rope and then jumped off with a beautiful springboard DDT, including a lovely moonsault that he landed then nailed the DDT, due to Takeshi facing away from him. The veteran was spiked right into the mat, and he grabbed his head in pain before slowly getting up to his feet. When he was up, he tried to go for a few quick strikes to the youngster, but Koyama easily blocked them then kicked him in the gut before whipping him across the ring. When he came back, Koyama leapt into the air and connected with a high elevation leg lariat, bringing the veteran back down to the mat. Koyama remained in control for quite some time, slowly picking the veteran apart, but he got a bit too overconfident himself while pulling Takeshi up to his feet, taking a few moments to soak in the love from the crowd, allowing the veteran to nail a swift uppercut, followed by a few punches. Takeshi then whipped the youngster across the ring, and Koyama tried to go for a handspring back elbow, but Takeshi was able to nail a stiff yakuza style kick to his back that caused Koyama to yell out in pain and drop down to his knees. Takeshi looked around and then ran to the ropes, and when he came back he tried to nail the Fabulous Limit, a spinning leg lariat to a sitting opponent, but Koyama was able to duck under it at the last second and get up to his feet. Takeshi tried to keep his control by going for a quick suplex, but Koyama resisted it and then turned it into a strong neckbreaker before waiting for him to get back up. When he did, Koyama kicked him in the gut and then nailed the Rising Driver, a double chickenwing piledriver. Takeshi was knocked out from the impact of the move, and Koyama was able to seize the victory in a fairly one sided affair. [B]Winner:[/B] The Incredible KOYAMA by pinfall in 8:12 – [B]B[/B] Following a quick break we return to see Koji Kojima standing backstage with Seiho Kuroda, who is holding the microphone. “Ever since this match was announced a week ago, all I have heard is whether I would be able to beat Koki and whether I still “had it” due to not being that active anymore.” He shakes his head with a smile on his face. “The thing is, when you have the passion for the business that I have, to want to do your best each and every night for the fans, you never lose ‘it’, ‘it’ is always there. That is what makes the greats great, because they are able to keep that with them all of their careers.” He looks up with a serious look, albeit with a slight smile. “So, yes I will be able to Koki because I still have that factor that made me one of the most popular junior wrestlers of my time and still even today. It may have been a few years or longer since I fought Koki Ishibashi, I admit to that, but when you face somebody a certain amount of times you learn their tricks, you learn how to beat them. And I always faced Koki during the early years of this now glorious promotion, and as such I know everything he does.” The smile gets bigger. “He may try to cheat or lie to get better results, but I will continue to show him why that never works as long as he believes this. Tonight is another attempt at this, and I am warning you Koki. I know everything you could possibly do to me, i’ve watched you, I’ve fought you before, I know you blow for blow, so you’re not going to get an easy match like everyone expects, you’re going to get the fight of a lifetime.” He nods and begins to head to the ring, before turning back. “That’s the key to this business, to fight.” Koji then continued walking down to the ring. [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] KOKI Ishibashi vs. Koji Kojima.[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KokiIshibashi.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KojiKojima.jpg[/IMG] Ishibashi came out to the ring with a look of pure focus on his face, while Koji came bounding down to the ring slapping the fans hands while looking very pleased to be out here. As soon as he was in the ring he locked eyes with his nemesis of old, before placing his hand for a handshake. Koki looked around as if to see what the fans thought, and after a few seconds he seemed to go to shake it, but out of nowhere he suddenly caught the owner with a back hand blow then followed up with a hammer lock. Koji was caught completely off guard and was unable to get out of the hold, until he fought his way to the ropes and flipped out of it before pushing his nemesis away. He shook his arm in pain and rested against the ropes, but Koki wasn’t going to just give him room, and he soon followed up with a clothesline that sent Koji up and over the top rope and tumbling to the floor below. Koki followed him out and began to really target his arm, and seemed poised to go for a leg drop after placing it on the apron, but Koji was able to yank it away at the last second, and Koki landed very badly on his butt, hitting the unforgiving apron and then tumbling down to the floor in agony. Koji rolled back into the ring to recover before rolling back out to break the referee’s count. Koki was just getting up to his feet and he tried to catch his nemesis with a clothesline, but Koji was able to block the shot and then kick Koki in the backside, sending him back down to his knees with a yelp. Koji laughed and pulled Koki back up to his feet before rolling him back in. However, when he tried to pull his nemesis back up to his feet, he was met with a stiff resistance, with Koki nailing an uppercut out of nowhere followed by a spinning elbow shot to the face. This sent Koji reeling back into the ropes, and Koki went to whip his nemesis across the ring, but Koji was able to reverse it and sent his nemesis across the ring instead. Koji tried to go for a hurracanrana when he came back, but Koki was able to catch him in mid air and drive him down with a sit-out powerbomb, causing Koji to bounce off of the mat from the impact. One... Two... Koji is able to kick out just after the two count, but Koki keeps the match on the mat by quickly locking in a tight arm bar. When Koji began to move again the veteran technician quickly shifted it to a grounded abdominal stretch, really wrenching back the upper body, causing Koji to scream in pain and desperately try to get out of it. When he couldn’t fight his way out of the hold he uses his free legs to force himself over to the ropes and then places his free foot on the bottom one, forcing Koki to let go. Instead of backing away however, he just drags him back into the middle of the ring, and locks him in a stretch muffler, from time to time lifting the smaller man up into the air before bending back down again, really putting a massive amount of pressure on the weakening knee of his nemesis. Koji yelled in pain and when Koki eventually released him and backed away he clutched at his knee and rolled around. He tried to get back up to his feet, and seeing that he could do so, he tried to run at Koki with a leg lariat, but when he tried to jump his knee gave way and he fell flat on his face. Koki laughed at him before pulling him up to his feet and lifting him up for the shin breaker. Koji yelled and grabbed his knee again, before being locked into a single leg Boston crab. He yelled out in pain again and desperately tried to get to the ropes, and after hearing the crowd chanting for him, he filled with energy, lifted himself off of the mat and crawled his way over to the ropes, grabbing hold of them again. He pulled himself back up using them, and when he saw his nemesis charging towards him, he caught him with an enziguri out of nowhere with his good leg before springboarding off of the top rope with ease to nail a moonsault, although grimacing slightly, and connected. One... Two... Koki threw him off and got up to his feet, but when he tried to pull Koji into the middle of the ring the smaller man threw him across the ring with a few arm drags followed by a dragon screw leg whip. Koki grabbed his own knee as he got up to his feet, and Koji tried to take him down with a chop block, but Koki was able to leap over it and then club the smaller man in the back of the head with a double axe handle. Koji stumbled back down to his knees and came to a stop, allowing Koki to grab one of his bad arms and try to go for a wrist wrench, but Koji quickly spun out of it and nailed him with a kick to the gut before nailing a dropsault. This sent the bigger man staggering backwards, but when Koji tried to go for a leg lariat, Koki was able to catch him in mid air, throw him onto his shoulders and then hit a massive sit out backbreaker rack. Koji yelped in pain and rolled around in agony. One... Two... Thre..No! Koji kicked out just in time, and Koki was beside himself, confronting the referee. He just threw the official to the mat, leaving him down for a while, and suddenly Dean Daniels emerged from the crowd with a chair. He climbed up onto the apron, and Koji used the ropes to pull himself up, and noticing Dean, ducked at the last second. Dean had tried to chuck the chair into the face of Koji, but it instead went flying into the face of Koki, who stood stock still for a few seconds before collapsing to the mat with a glazed look in his eyes. Koji nailed Dean in the face with a strong punch before waking up the referee, removing the chair and then nailed No Sound, a springboard corkscrew 450 splash, a move he rarely ever does due to it’s difficulty. He managed to get the victory, and when Dean saw what happened, he grabbed his hair in despair and quickly fled backstage, a look of pure horror on his face. [B]Winner:[/B] Koji Kojima by pinfall in 15:48 – [B]B+[/B] Kojima proudly celebrates his victory, while Koki begins to come back to his sense, and as soon as he realises what happened, he storms up the ramp, while Koji runs around ringside slapping the fans hands. [b]B+[/b] [I]Summary: Nathaniel Ca$ino def. Hijo Del Relampago – C Guardian def. Tasuku Shinozuka – B The Incredible KOYAMA def. Takeshi Umehara – B Koji Kojima def. KOKI Ishibashi – B+ [/I] [B]Overall = B[/B] Notes: One of our lowest overall results since I started, but I have no idea why, because most of the matches and angles were good, I guess they must have been borderline. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] Another action packed week is set for you fans as we get ever closer to Breakdancing Potatoes later on this month. On the first show, we see an opening bout of Kimuraman taking on the silent but violent Guardian. The so called “Keeper of the Scrolls”, is intent on challenging for the Show Stealer title, and will definitely be intent to win here, but will that alone be enough to get the match up? We then have Bussho Makiguchi putting his title on the line against Eguchi The Amazing, with the Mime looking to finally get his hands on some gold. Bussho has no intention of losing his title though, but will Eguchi be able to get the win and upset the young rising star? Or will Bussho continue his run? We then have Eagle Kawasawa looking to bounce back after losing to Awesome Thunder when he takes on Hidekazu. Will it be the veteran, taking advantage of Eagle’s desperate state, that get’s the win? Or will it be the drive of the youngster that prevails? Then in the main event, two long time rivals collide once again as The Great Hisato takes on Haru Kurofuji. Haru has been on a major run as of late, and seems to have come out on top of his recent feud with Koshiro Ino, despite losing the final match, will we see a mere speed bump on that run or will Hisato silence the arrogant veteran and stake his own claim? On the next card, we open to see ‘Chick Magnet’ Nariaki Hitomi taking on The Great Hisato, in what looks to be a fairly lop-sided encounter. Will Hitomi be able to use his power to get the upset on the veteran superstar? Or will Hisato prove a big resistance and stop the self proclaimed ladies man in his tracks? Guardian continues his quest to get a title match as he faces another member of the Little People, Panda Mask II. Will he get another victory? Or will the plucky youngster in Panda Mask go against all the odds? In the semi-main event we have The Incredible KOYAMA putting his belt on the line against Tasuku Shinozuka. As of late, the champ seems to have been troubled by recently found rival Lassana. Will this affect his game plan heading into this match? And will Lassana make an appearance? Then to cap off the show, as well as the week, we have Eagle Kawasawa aiming to get even higher once again as he takes on KOKI Ishibashi. Koki lost his last match due to botched interference, and was visibly livid when he found out what happened. Will Dean again get involved? Or will the veteran be able to handle it on his own and throw Eagle back down the ladder? [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #11[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Kimuraman vs. Guardian [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] [i]For World Level Tap Out title[/i] Bussho Makiguchi© vs. Eguchi The Amazing [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Eagle Kawasawa vs. Hidekazu [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] The Great Hisato vs. Haru Kurofuji [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #12[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Nariaki Hitomi vs. The Great Hisato [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Panda Mask II vs. Guardian [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] [i]For World Level Streetfighting Title[/i] The Incredible KOYAMA vs. Tasuku Shinozuka [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Eagle Kawasawa vs. KOKI Ishibashi [i]Predictions always welcome.[/i][/CENTER]

Nice going on, liked the Ishibashi vs. Kojima main event. :) I have to ask you: How long does it take you to write a show? For a non-english speaker like me it seems to take ages to write shows :p WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #11 Singles Kimuraman vs. [B]Guardian[/B] Singles For World Level Tap Out title [B]Bussho Makiguchi©[/B] vs. Eguchi The Amazing Singles [B]Eagle Kawasawa[/B] vs. Hidekazu Singles The Great Hisato vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji[/B] WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #12 Singles Nariaki Hitomi vs. [B]The Great Hisato [/B] Singles Panda Mask II vs. [B]Guardian[/B] Singles For World Level Streetfighting Title [B]The Incredible KOYAMA[/B] vs. Tasuku Shinozuka Singles Eagle Kawasawa vs. [B]KOKI Ishibashi[/B]

WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #11 Singles Kimuraman vs. [B]Guardian[/B] [I]No doubt about this one Guardian will be getting his shot at the Showstealer Title.[/I] Singles For World Level Tap Out title [B]Bussho Makiguchi©[/B] vs. Eguchi The Amazing [I]Eguchi's entertaining, but he's a comedy wrestler who shouldn't be anywhere near holding a title.[/I] Singles [B]Eagle Kawasawa[/B] vs. Hidekazu [I]Hidekazu's not much more than glorified enhancement talent and Kawasawa needs the momentum boosting victory heading into his match with KOKI on the next show.[/I] Singles The Great Hisato vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji[/B] [I]Could go either way but Kurofuji has generally been booked stronger throughout this diary.[/I] WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #12 Singles Nariaki Hitomi vs. [B]The Great Hisato[/B] [I]Hisato to get a win back in this match, he's too good to lose both matches, especially to someone the calibre of Hitomi.[/I] Singles Panda Mask II vs. [B]Guardian[/B] [I]Make it 2-0 for Guardian as he really cements his claims for a shot at Silver Sharks Title.[/I] Singles For World Level Streetfighting Title [B]The Incredible KOYAMA[/B] vs. Tasuku Shinozuka [I]KOYAMA easily dispatches of another no name. Lassana will make his prescence felt but it will be after the match. [/I] Singles [B]Eagle Kawasawa[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi [I]Some more botched interference from Daniels costs KOKI the victory, unless COB do the sensible thing and kick Daniels out before he stuffs up again.[/I]

[QUOTE=FINisher;509841]Nice going on, liked the Ishibashi vs. Kojima main event. :) I have to ask you: How long does it take you to write a show? For a non-english speaker like me it seems to take ages to write shows :p[/quote] Thanks, i enjoyed writing it so good to know it was liked :D. And as for how long, generally takes about an hour of completely focused writing, but due to me being so easily distracted, it can take two and a half if my mind wanders :p. You write very good shows yourself for somebody who doesn't speak english :).

[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #11[/B][/U] Held at the Saitama Sports Field Thursday, Week 2, May 2011 Attendance = 2,000 (Sell-Out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][b]Main Show[/b][/u] After seeing the crowd in the arena we go backstage to see Nariaki Hitomi strolling down the corridor. He looks focused but the second a pretty woman walks past his view his eyes, and then the rest of his body, follow her. He follows her for quite some time before she notices him. “Um...what are you doing?” A smile crosses Nariaki’s face before he speaks. “I wanted to say yes to your question.” “Uh...what question?” “You asking me out, and I’m flattered” “I did-“ “Shhh, tonight, 7pm?” “No, I don’t want to go out with you.” Nariaki looks absolutely stunned at this, and when he tries to go in for a kiss the girl slaps him hard across the face, sending him stumbling into the wall. He then throws a strop before walking back down the corridor with his tail between his legs. [b]C-[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Kimuraman vs. Guardian.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BeetleKimura.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/WhiteSamurai.jpg[/IMG] The match started out fairly basically, with Guardian looking very focused and confident. When the bell sounded, these two men circled each other before Guardian charged forward and collided with the smaller man, locking up in the middle of the ring. Neither gave way until Guardian was able to land a quick knee to the gut and then lock the smaller person in a tight arm bar. Kimura cringed in pain before flipped out of it, but when he tried to go for a clothesline Guardian was able to duck under it and then lock in another standing arm bar. Kimura tries to get out of the hold in the same way, but when he flips forward he gets caught with a stiff kick right to the chest that sends him to the mat. Guardian then follows up with a knee to the elbow before locking in another arm bar, causing Kimura to yelp in pain before trying to reach for the ropes. Guardian tries his best to keep him in the middle of the ring, but Kimura is able to drag himself over to the ropes using his feet, and forces Guardian to release him. The Silent Killer slowly backs away, but when he sees Kimura getting back up he runs forward and nails a stiff kick right to the spine before pulling him fully up and whipping him across the ring. When he comes back he leaps into the air and catches Kimura with a big dropkick that sends him back to the mat. Guardian quickly takes the match back to the mat with another arm bar, but Kimura is able to fight through the pain, roll backwards and then nail Guardian with a few knees to the face, sending him reeling backwards. Kimura gets back up to his feet and then runs forward, but when he tries to nail a head scissors, Guardian throws him off and then catches him with an enziguri to the side of the head, flipping him over. For the rest of the match Guardian controls the match with various different holds, focusing mainly on the arm, but Kimura is finally able to rest it away towards the end. Guardian tries to finish it up with a brainbuster, but Kimura is able to land on his feet and unload with a series of kicks to the chest before running to the ropes. He then leaps onto the top rope before springboarding off with a spinning cross body style dive, colliding with the head of Guardian and flipping him over. He then sees his opening and tries to go for the Ocean Crush, a 540 DDT, but when he runs to the ropes and rebounds off of them Guardian suddenly springs full of life and nails a massive Bushido Knee right to the face, flipping Kimura over in mid air. He quickly follows up with a cover, getting the slightly hard fought victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Guardian by pinfall in 8:25 – [B]C+[/B] Guardian does not wildly celebrate, instead merely rising to his feet and letting the referee raise his hand before turning to the ramp. Hell Monkey emerges from the back with a microphone, and begins to speak. “Well done, you have made he himself very pleased, and have done the Vanquisher of Souls proud.” Guardian nods while the referee wanders what the heck that last statement actually meant. “We see to not have had a single reply from the champion, which disappoint the all powerful. Those who deny us our right will suffer his worst wrath. It would be in your best interest to accept that challenge Shark, or else you may find yourself engulfed in the supernatural flames of the DEMON Army, this is your final warning.” [b]C+[/b] for both celebration and re-challenge. [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Bussho Makiguchi(c) vs. Eguchi The Amazing. For the World Level Tap Out title.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BusshoMakiguchi.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EguchiTheAmazing.jpg[/IMG] This match just wasn’t good and was not what we expected at all, as these two didn’t seem to mesh in the ring. When the bell rang, Eguchi moved in and tried to shake the hand of the young champion, and Bussho seemed to be going for it initially but then suddenly slapped Eguchi across the face, spinning him around, then kicked him in the back of the knee before locking him in a reverse sleeper. Eguchi slowly began to fade, but when he got down to both knees Bussho released him then nailed an enzu elbow right to the back of the head, causing him to fall forward onto the mat. He took a little time to recover before pulling the bigger man back up to his feet, only to be met with a stiff uppercut. This sent the champ reeling backwards, but when Eguchi tried to follow up with a running forearm smash, Bussho was able to leap higher than him and catch him with a sharp elbow to the face that sent Eguchi straight down to the mat. He took a few seconds to rest before locking Eguchi in a tight hammerlock, and when the bigger man seemed to be escaping the hold, the champ kneed him in the back then transitioned it into a tight arm bar. Eguchi continued to fight, but Bussho was able to keep him in the middle of the ring for quite some time. Eventually he was able to fight his way over to the rope and grab a hold of it, causing Bussho to back away and give him time to get up, but as soon as he was Bussho ran forward and delivered a knee strike to the gut before whipping him across the ring. When he came up the champ ran forward and caught him with a big clothesline, sending him to the mat, and then locked him in a grounded abdominal stretch. Eguchi fought through this as well, and was able to get to the ropes, much to the frustration of Bussho, who got up to his feet and stomped away at the fallen Eguchi. He let the bigger man get up, but when he tried to go for a running elbow to the face, Eguchi quickly built the invisible wall that he was legendary for, and Bussho hit it and fell flat on his face. Eguchi laughed to himself, but Bussho was up almost immediately and kicked his way through the wall before unloading with a series of stiff elbows to the face that sent Eguchi reeling. Bussho kept control of the match from then on, and towards the end he booted him in the gut before hitting a snap swinging neckbreaker, then pulled Eguchi back up to his feet before whipping him across the ring. When he came back, he charged forward and nailed the Blazing Elbow out of nowhere, catching Eguchi right in the temple and flipping him over, then promptly locked him in the Pride Stretch, causing Eguchi to tap out right away, although he was barely conscious after that Blazing Elbow. [B]Winners:[/B] Bussho Makiguchi by submission in 9:31 - [B]C-[/B] After celebrating, Bussho heads backstage, and the camera follows him as he walks down the corridor. A big smile is on his face, then suddenly he notices something on the wall, screams in horror then runs the opposite way. The camera pans around the corridor to reveal the thing he saw to be the silhouette of Cyber Fighter 3000 on the wall, and we hear some robotic laughing before cutting to another section of the backstage area. [b]C[/b] We see Nariaki Hitomi still in a strop from earlier when he see The Tic walking by. An idea seems to appear as a smirk etches its way across his face as he approaches the smaller man. “Hey, how are you?” The Tic is confused, and has one eyebrow raised at the question before answering. “Im...alright, why do you want to know?” “Because I heard there is a hot girl down the corridor who has been feeling lonely. And I heard she liked you, maybe you should ask her out?” The Tic smiles and nods his head. “Cheers mate, I might just do that.” He walks off in the direction of the woman, being given directions by Hitomi, who still has the smirk on his face. The Tic sees her and walks up to her, engaging her in conversation. The only voice we can understand though is Hitomi’s, who is smiling widely and motioning for the cameraman to be quiet, then says: “He has no idea what he’s gonna get.” However, his smirk disappears and is replaced by a look of total astonishment and surprise before the camera pans to reveal the woman taking The Tic’s arm and walking away with him. Hitomi can’t believe it and begins whining as the camera backs away. [b]C[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs. Hidekazu[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Hidekazu.jpg[/IMG] Eagle doesn’t look the pleased to be facing Hidekazu at all, and when the bell rings he lazily circles the veteran before running in. However, he is too nonchalant when doing it and finds himself in a tight wrist wrench. The veteran Hidekazu pulls the wrist back further from time to time, and Eagle is eventually able to escape and throw the veteran to the mat with a quick arm drag. When he gets up to his feet the youngster nails another arm drag before pulling him up to his feet and whipping him across the ring. When he comes back Eagle leaps over the veteran, then when he returns he nails him with a stiff kick to the chest. This doesn’t send the bigger man down however, causing Eagle to nail a few more before trying to go for a suplex. However, Hidekazu is able to resist it and then nails a few stiff punches to the gut, forcing the youngster to release him, then follows up with a side headlock. Eagle is able to force him over to the ropes and whips him across the ring again, but when he comes back Hidekazu is able to catch him with a leaping forearm out of nowhere. This sends Eagle down to the mat, and Hidekazu promptly leaps on top of him, locking him in a tight seated arm bar, adding in a chin lock to increase the pressure even more. Eagle seems to be in a lot of pain, but he is able to fight his way over to the ropes, forcing the veteran to release him and back away. Eagle slowly begins to pull himself up to his feet using the ropes, but Hidekazu is on him again before he can do anything, laying into him with elbows and forearm shows before whipping him across the ring. However, when he attempts to catch Eagle with a clothesline as he comes back, the youngster is able to leap into the air and nail a head scissors that sends Hidekazu tumbling across the ring. The veteran rushes up to his feet, only to be caught with a dropkick from Eagle that sends him flying into the turnbuckles. He hits them hard and then collapses to the mat, leaning against the bottom one, and Eagle promptly follows up with a hesitation dropkick before pulling him back up to his feet. Hidekazu is barely able to stand, being dazed from the recent assault, allowing Eagle to kick him in the gut and nail a quick running bulldog before measuring his opponent. He signals to the crowd, and as he sees the veteran getting up to his feet he runs to the ropes before coming back with a devastating Vision Quest, before going for the cover. The veteran was completely out of it, and just like that Eagle had turned the match right around and got the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Eagle Kawasawa by pinfall in 8:08 – [B]C+[/B] Eagle doesn’t celebrate, but instead goes outside and grabs a microphone before rolling back into the ring. He speaks quickly and with a tone of anger in his voice. “I want to say one thing, and one thing only. I am sick to the core of being ignored by management here. I know you fans want to see my skills and to actually get the entertainment you deserve, and not to see people who should have retired years ago stealing the spotlight of the youngsters. So let me make a point, I am going to challenge one of these men to a match, to prove just why he should have gone from this business years ago. Awesome Thunder, I want you in this ring at Breakdancing Potatoes.” He drops the microphone and slaps a few fans hands before running backstage. [b]B[/b] However, before he gets backstage, he is laid out by a random shot that sends him flying backwards. After a few seconds Mr Miwa emerges with Rhino Umaga in tow, and the manager has a grin on his face. “You really want to put yourself in that position, challenging my client, Thunder, who is over ten times better than you can ever hope to be?” He slaps the unconcious Eagle a few times before laughing again. “So be it then Eagle, I accept your challenge on behalf of my client, and I hope for your sake that you train hard, because you are going to need it.” After gesturing towards Rhino Umaga, he struts down to the ring with the champ still behind him, and he climbs into the ring with a very smug look on his face. Eagle is dragged backwards by a few referees as Miwa waits for the crowd to stop booing him. “I know all of you are just jealous of us, but if you could be quiet for a few minutes and listen to those who are much better off than you then I would appreciate it.” The crowd boos him louder than before, and Miwa doesn’t look pleased. “I should’ve known that people as stupid as you wouldn’t be able to keep your stupid traps shut. It doesn’t matter; I’ll just speak over the incompetent drivel that are your voices.” The crowd boo but then shut up after Umaga looks like he might just run into the crowd. “Thankyou, I think you fans know why I am out here tonight, a week ago I gave a certain superstar until now the chance to come out here. I warned him that if he didn’t then my client here in this ring would come and search for him, and the results wouldn’t be pretty. And yet I have heard nothing from this man, who seems incapable of being a man. Tom, if you’re not even willing to walk down that ramp to merely show your face, I don’t know why you should even get a shot at my client.” Suddenly Gilmore’s music plays, and Miwa looks slightly worried, while the champion gets himself geared for a fight, but nobody comes out. After a while, Miwa laughs out loud, and Rhino appears to as well, before Miwa speaks again. “This is exactly what I’m talking about, you’ve challenged me and my client time and again, but you’ve never proved yourself to be even worth the time. The Wrecking Ball, The Universal Champion, The Immovable Leviathan, my client, cannot be stopped, especially not by you. You have fallen twice before to my client, and no matter whether you show up, you will still lo-“ Gilmore’s music plays again, and the man himself does actually emerge this time. He has a smile on his face as he looks over the crowd, before looking at Miwa with a disbelief like expression. “Did you never learn how to shut up Miwa?” The crowd laughs and cheers while Miwa fumes in the ring. “The reason why I didn’t come out a few seconds ago was because I was having way too much fun laughing at your little whining and complaining episode there.” He continues to make his way down to the ring, with a smile on his face, and the crowd laughs along with him. Miwa still looks angry, before only just managing to hold back the champ, as Rhino looks ready to attack Gilmore. “As you’ve already probably guessed, that’s right, I was the one behind that message, it isn’t that hard to see, and I did it to remind you that there is still someone who wants to have a shot at that man’s belt, and who has the ability to take it. Need I bring up me leaving you a bloody mess a few months ago? And yet you feel like you can slander me as if you’re better than me.” Rhino moves forward as if to get out of the ring and attack Gilmore, but the returning man just puts up his hand. “I’m not here to fight tonight though, I merely came to accept the chance of a title match, and as they say, third time’s the charm, and I will prove that at Breakdancing Potatoes.” Miwa looks concerned again before breaking into laughter once more. “Were the first two times not enough for you? Yes you attacked me, but you have still lost twice to my client, and he has absolutely destroyed you both times.” Gilmore smiles as he shakes his head. “You didn’t let me finish, I’m not the only person back there who wants a shot at the title. You have made dangerous enemies back there Miwa, due to your actions, and they can easily make your life a living hell. But my main message is that there is another talented man who you’ve met before who wants a shot at the pay per view. Be careful where you tread...” Gilmore looks to the crowd who cheer for him to finish his catch phrase. “..because anger lies everywhere.” Gilmore then drops the microphone, with the crowd loudly cheering him on. Miwa looks worried at the prospect of having his client in a three way match, and begins to talk to Rhino as Gilmore heads backstage, slapping the hands of fans that he meets as he goes up the ramp. [b]B+[/b] for Miwa response and for challenging Gilmore to come out. [b]A[/b] for Gilmore’s return. [U][B]Match 4:[/B] The Great Hisato vs. Haru Kurofuji.[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/HaruKurofuji.jpg[/IMG] The two men circled each other as the match started, before stopping and staring each other down. Neither man moved for quite some time, and the tension reached fever pitch before they both charged forward and collided in the ring. Haru tried to take control with a wrist wrench, but Hisato was able to cartwheel out of it, only to wind up in a hammerlock, as Haru was able to adapt almost right away. The more experienced Hisato struggled for a little bit, not being able to get out of the hold before throwing Haru over his head with a take down. He didn’t follow that up however, and soon found himself in a standing arm bar as Haru tried to wear him down nice and early on in the match. Hisato again took some time before trying to escape, but instead of breaking the hold he fought his way over to the ropes, forcing Haru to release him and back away. As Hisato used the ropes to get his balance back, Haru tried to run forward and knock him out of the ring, but Hisato was able to catch him with a rana out of nowhere that sends him tumbling out of the ring. Haru landed on his feet, and tried to get back into the ring only to be caught with a baseball slide right to the face that sent him reeling up the ramp. Hisato charged after him and tried to nail a head scissors, but Haru is able to catch him in mid air with a vicious dropkick right to the stomach. Hisato gasped for air and dropped out of the air like a lead weight before hitting the ramp. Both men realised that they were close to being counted out and made their way back into the ring, with the first man back in being Hisato, who had managed to recover quite quickly from that blow. As they got up to their feet, they began to exchange blows, with Kurofuji being able to come out on top with a series of stiff forearm shots that sent Hisato stumbling backwards. Haru promptly booted him in the gut and whipped him across the ring, and when he came back he sent him up and over with a big back body drop. Hisato hit the mat hard and cringed while he grabbed his back, but Haru refused to give him any time to recover, and pulled him back up before drilling him with a leaping DDT, with Hisato spending a few moments being completely vertical before flopping onto the mat. Haru had a big smile on his face as he made the cover. One... Two... But Hisato is able to get the shoulder up just before the three, causing Haru to slap the mat and pull him right back up to his feet. He did this too quickly however, and Hisato is able to catch him with a stiff uppercut right to the jaw before running forward and nailing a spinning leg lariat right to the top of the head that flips Haru over from the impact. Both men are down for a little while, but the first person to be up to his feet is once again Hisato, who pulls Kurofuji up to his feet and whips him across the ring. When he comes back Hisato tries to nail a leaping dropkick, but Haru is able to catch his feet in mid air and then drop to the mat with a modified cross knee lock, causing Hisato to scream in pain and desperately try to reach the ropes. Haru has him dead in the middle of the ring however, and Hisato comes close to tapping before he is finally able to make his way over to the ropes and force his younger rival to release him. Haru does so, but as soon as he gets up he drags Hisato back into the middle of the ring and stomps away at the weakened knee before backing away into a corner. Hisato is clutching at his knee before he begins to get up to his feet, and when he is up, he gets sent right back down when Haru runs forward and nails a chop block right to the bad leg, causing Hisato to yelp in pain. Haru seems to be smiling, and he goes to lock Hisato in another leg lock, but the older Hisato is able to snap off a hurracanrana out of nowhere, but it may have done him more damage than good, because he grabs his bad knee again immediately after pulling off the move. Haru sense this, and when he gets back up to his feet he rushes over to Hisato and stomps away at the bad knee again before pulling him up to his feet and booting him in the gut. Hisato tries to put up a fight, but when he swings a few punches Haru is able to duck them and then kick him in the bad knee again. Kurofuji then lifts him up to try and go for a suplex, but Hisato manages to escape it just in time, and snaps off a hurracanrana out of nowhere, hooking the leg. One... Two.. Thr... No! Haru is able to kick out just at the last second. Hisato can’t believe and slowly makes his way up to the top rope, but he takes too long due to his bad knee, and Haru is able to quickly follow him up and catch him in the back with a clubbing blow. Hisato begins to lose his balance, and Haru quickly follows up with a Super Release Tiger Suplex, causing Hisato to land right on his head when he hits the mat. Neither man moves for quite some time due to the damage of the move, but when they do it is Haru who is moving over to Hisato, before limply placing his arm across Hisato. One... Two... Thre..NO! Somehow Hisato is able to kick out once again, and Haru has a look of utter disbelief on his face as he gets up to his feet. Hisato slowly begins to move as well, but by the time he is up to his feet Haru is right back on the offensive, kicking him in the gut and then whipping him across the ring. Haru puts his head down, planning to hit another big back body drop, but Hisato is able to put the brakes on and leapt onto a nearby turnbuckle. Haru has no idea what is going on, and when Hisato runs across the ropes and nails the Jade Warrior Plunge, he has no defence. Hisato eagerly then makes the cover on a stunned Haru. One... Two... Th...No! Haru is able to kick out just in time, and when Hisato tries to follow up quickly, his knee gives way and he drops down to all fours in pain. Haru sees his chance and kips up to his feet, signals to the crowd then nails a running dropkick across the face, spinning Hisato round before he drops to the mat. Hisato tries to then get back up to his feet, but Haru is one step ahead of him, and after kicking him in the knee again he catches him with a german suplex that dumps him right on his head before rushing up top. Hisato is still down, so Haru leaps off the turnbuckles before coming crashing down with the Suicide Headbutt, catching Hisato right on the head, then makes the cover. One... Two... Three! And that’s that, Kurofuji is victorious in a very good match that was very close to going either way. [B]Winner:[/B] Haru Kurofuji by pinfall in 15:58 – [B]A[/B] [I]Summary: Guardian def. Kimuraman – C+ Bussho Makiguchi def. Eguchi The Amazing – C- Eagle Kawasawa def. Hidekazu – C+ Haru Kurofuji def. The Great Hisato - A [/I] [B]Overall = B[/B] Notes: Bussho/Eguchi was a real disappointment, no idea why it was so low, considering the talent levels, plus there were no chemistry notes. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #12[/B][/U] Held at the Kyoto Arena Saturday, Week 2, May 2011 Attendance = 2,000 (Sell-Out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][b]Main Show[/b][/u] Nariaki Hitomi is seen walking around backstage, his hands clasping his head in a sense of anger and confusion. The only words we can pick up are: “How could he...” “Why would she turn down this...for that?” He continues to have this hissy fit before he flips a chair that only just misses hitting Magnum KOBE in the face. The former title challenger looks angry for a moment before a smirk comes across his face. “Awwww, is little Hitomi upset? Not get your woman?” Hitomi goes to smack him but Kobe easily dodges it then sharply knees the big man in the gut. He leans into speak to the winded Hitomi: “From what I heard, those two are going out next week, maybe you could try and win her back to your side.” He turns and walks down the hallway, the camera picking up a quick “as if!” from Kobe, while Hitomi is just getting back up, a look of pain on his face as he leans against the wall. [b]C-[/b] for the hissy fit [b]B-[/b] for Kobe taunting Hitomi [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Nariaki Hitomi vs. The Great Hisato[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/NariakiHitomi_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG] Hitomi still looks winded as he makes his way down to the ring, and at the beginning of the match the veteran Hisato takes full advantage of this as he runs rings around the bigger man, scooting in for a few hits before quickly getting back out of range. Hitomi begins to fade quickly in this situation, but Hisato gets a little too overconfident, and tries to go for a German Suplex, but Hitomi is able to resist before nailing a sharp elbow that sends Hisato staggering backwards into the ropes. The big man takes a few seconds to get his breath back before running at the veteran, only to have Hisato nail an enziguri out of nowhere, sending the big man back down to his knees. Hisato takes his times as well, before running across the ring and trying to go for a big basement dropkick right across the face, but Hitomi is able to summon up the energy to leap forward and nearly decapitate the veteran with a big clothesline out of nowhere. Both men are down for a while, and the first to move is Hitomi, who pulls Hisato up to his feet before booting him in the gut. The big man then lays into the veteran with several stiff elbows before sending him flying with a belly to belly suplex. Hisato grabs his back in pain before slowly getting up to his feet, and when Hitomi comes charging at him again he leaps into the air and nails a big hurracanrana that also sends the big man up and over the top rope. He manages to land on his feet, and after gaining his balance he turns to face the ring, only to have Hisato hurdle the top rope and nail a beautiful hurracanrana on him, driving Hitomi head first into the unforgiving floor. Hisato is able to dominate the rest of the match from then on, due to Hitomi being too dazed to really fight back. The end of the match happens when Hisato tries to go for a neckbreaker on the big man, only to Hitomi throw him off and try to nail a big clothesline. Hisato is able to duck it at the last moment, and then catches Hitomi with alternating kicks to the chest and back before then nailing the Mystic Dragon Wave, the mat shaking when Hitomi hits the mat with the impact of the move. This sends him right out, and Hisato is able to gain the victory in a good opener. [B]Winner:[/B] The Great Hisato by pinfall in 11:39 – [B]C+[/B] After a break we return to see the Incredible KOYAMA in the ring, proudly wearing his title belt. He has a microphone in hand and waits for the crowd to quieten down before speaking. “I still haven’t received any sort of response from a certain coward that I challenged to a match. So I’m out here tonight to demand an answer, and I’m not going to leave until that man comes down to this ring and accepts it face to face.” Koyama drops the mic, and after a few moments Lassana’s face appears on the big screen. “Why should I come out there and face you? I’ve already beaten your a** once, and I’m don’t wanna have to do it again before our match. And you know it, I know it, and the whole crowd knows it, that you don’t stand a damn chance against me. As soon as I’m in that ring, the next thing you’ll see is stars after I knock you out with that one punch. That’s all it takes, one punch, and you’ll have not only lost the match, but also your title and your own exaggerated pride. For your sake, I’ll put off coming to that ring tonight, but I accept that match at Breakdancing Potatoes, and I damn well hope you bring your best, because despite you saying you’ll walk in and out the champion, the only way you’ll be leaving is in a stretcher.” Lassana laughs before his face disappears, leaving an angry KOYAMA in the ring. [b]C+[/b] for both the re-challenge, and the response/taunt [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Panda Mask II vs. Guardian.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/PandaMask.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/WhiteSamurai.jpg[/IMG] Panda Mask looks fairly confident heading into this match, while Guardian looks as expressionless as always. When the bell rings, neither man moves at all, with Panda looking fairly worried about what his opponent could do, but he eventually summons the courage to charge forward and try to go for a shoulder block. Guardian just takes the impact however, not showing any pain, and when Panda tries again he just floors him with a leaping kick to the face before landing back on his feet. Panda grabs at his nose before slowly making his way up to his feet, but before he can do anything Guardian knees him in the gut several times before whipping him across the ring. When he comes back the DEMON Army man tries to go for the Bushido Knee nice and early, but Panda is able to slide underneath it, and then when Guardian turns around nail a beautiful head scissors that sends him tumbling out of the ring. Guardian hits the floor hard before making his way up to his feet, but Panda is right back on top of him after running across the ring and leaping onto the top rope before nailing a perfect moonsault all in one fluid motion. Both men were down for quite some time, with Panda being the first one to move, and he got right back into the ring as soon as he was up. When he saw Guardian getting up he tried to go for a baseball slide, but Guardian grabbed his legs, pulled him out of the ring then nailed a clothesline out of nowhere, causing Panda to hit his head on the apron before flopping to the floor. Guardian looked down at him before rolling him back into the ring. He pulled him back up to his feet, with Panda offering no resistance at all, then booted him in the gut before leaping onto his shoulder and throwing him to the mat with a victory roll arm bar, which Panda again didn’t react to. Guardian noticed this and let go, before pulling the smaller man back up to his feet. He nailed a few quick elbows before running to the ropes, going for the Bushido Knee again, but Panda was able to counter out of nowhere with a big dropkick. Guardian tried to get up to his feet, but Panda stomped on his back before climbing onto it. Guardian tried again to get up, but the smaller man nailed a beautiful standing moonsault right to his back, sending him back down to the mat. The youngster sensed momentum going his way and he waited in the corner, and when Guardian got up, he tried to go for the Pandamonium Part 2., a tilt-a-whirl reverse DDT, but the more experienced Guardian countered with a face buster, and when Panda got back up he charged forward and nailed the Bushido Knee out of nowhere, with Panda flipping over due to the impact and landing on the top of his head. Guardian looked out at the crowd before making the cover, getting the fairly easy, thought surprisingly contested, victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Guardian by pinfall in 6:58 - [B]B-[/B] (Panda Mask was apparently off his game, but this is still his best singles match so far) Guardian takes a few moments to soak in the victory before looking down at Panda Mask. He looked out at the crowd for a few seconds before heading towards the youngster, only to see the Show Stealer Champion, Silver Shark suddenly appear and pull Panda Mask out of the ring. The camera follows Shark backstage where he suddenly runs into Hell Monkey. “He is not happy with what you have done. In preventing us from carrying out our quest you will meet a much more disastrous end than you were meant to. You should have realised that crossing our paths was not a smart idea, and yet you still did it anyway. In two weeks, you will meet your end, and nobody can save you.” Shark looks a bit worried but carries on down the hall, Panda Mask having recovered now and following slowly behind the champion. [b]C+[/b] for both the save and the warning. [U][B]Match 3:[/B] The Incredible KOYAMA(c) vs. Tasuku Shinozuka For the World Level Streetfighting Title[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheIncredibleKoyama.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TasukuShinozuka.jpg[/IMG] Koyama came down to the ring with his usual trolley of weapons, with a big stop sign poking out of the top, but he looked a lot angrier than usual, and didn’t slap the fans hands on the way down to the ring, instead setting his sights on the veteran in the ring. When the bell rang, Tasuku tried to trip up the youngster with a quick drop toehold, but Koyama was able to land in a press up and then yanked his legs away before getting back up to his feet. The veteran rushed in again, and was able to hit a quick boot to the gut before going for a wrist wrench. Koyama winced in pain before breaking out of the hold and applying a wrist wrench of his own. The veteran Tasuku dropped down to one knee from the pain, yet when he tried to break out of it, Koyama quickly switched it into a hammerlock before applying a sleeper hold. Tasuku flailed with his arms to try and reach the ropes, but he was right in the middle of the ring, and whenever he tried to edge his way over to the ropes the champ dragged him right back into the middle. He began to fade quickly, but just when it seemed like he was out for the night, with the referee raising his arm, he suddenly got back his energy and began to fight back, getting up to standing and elbowing the champ several times in the gut before running to the ropes. However, when he came back he was met with a springboard missile dropkick that turned him inside out from the champ. Koyama pointed to the audience then to the trolley, and he headed out of the ring. The champ circled the trolley before yanking out the stop sign, pulling it off the pole, and then throwing it into the ring. A steel chair and two garbage can lids soon followed, with Tasuku not really knowing what was going on. The champ rolled back into the ring with a smile on his face, and when the veteran began to get back up to his feet, Koyama grabbed the stop sign before charging at Tasuku and nailing him in the face with it, sending Tasuku back down to the mat. Koyama wasn’t going to let him out that quickly however, as he dragged Tasuku back up to his feet and kicked him in the gut before then throwing him up and over with a gutwrench suplex, bringing the veteran down on top of the steel chair, causing Tasuku to yell in pain and grasp maniacally at his back. The crowd were cheering Koyama on at this point, and he gladly continued the beat down, taking a few moments to soak in the praise before pulling Tasuku back up to his feet. The veteran was able to get in a few elbow shots, but it soon turned into a strike exchange, with neither man really giving way until Koyama was able to nail a brutal pointed elbow strike to the jaw that sent Tasuku down to his knees. When he got back up, Koyama grabbed the garbage can lids and brought them both down, one after the other, over the head of the veteran, who was burst open from the second shot. Koyama still wasn’t done though, and he pulled Tasuku back up to his feet before placing him on the ropes. He then pulled the steel chair nearby to him, before booting the veteran in the gut and then hitting a rope run spike DDT, called the Bounce Factor, onto the chair, causing Tasuku to go vertical for a few seconds from the impact. The veteran was now bleeding fairly badly, but Koyama was ready to finish it, and he quickly pulled Tasuku back up to his feet before nailing the Incredible Death Spike, and went for the cover, getting the academic victory. As he celebrated, he pointed to the back as if he had just sent a message to Lassana. [B]Winner:[/B] The Incredible KOYAMA by pinfall in 7:48 – [B]B-[/B] After a break we come back to see an empty ring. Suddenly familiar music plays and Greg Gauge makes his way out from the back, with the crowd nearly blowing the roof off in cheers for their favourite. The youngster looks around with a massive smile on his face, which stays on as he walks down to the ring, occasionally slapping hands with the fans who reach out towards him as he strides down. When he eventually gets into the ring, he asks for a microphone. “Thankyou everybody, truly thankyou. It is because of all of you people out there supporting me day in and day out that I was finally able to achieve a massive victory for me, defeating the undoubted ace of this company, Awesome Thunder.” The fans cheer again due to them remembering the match. “But I am not out here to brag, which is not in my nature at all, but I am instead here to answer a question, well actually a couple of questions, that I am sure you have been asking yourselves. Where do I go from here, and who is that man who Angry Gilmore referred to a couple of days ago?” His smile returns as he looks out at the crowd. “Where I go from here is simple, I carry on doing my best and trying to achieve the fame that my father gained while in this sport, and in order to do that I need to push myself the furthest I can. And to do that I’m challenging the Universal Champion to add me to that title match taking place at Breakdancing Potatoes, as I want to prove to you fans that your support has been worthwhile and that I am able to give you a great match.” The fans cheer him, and the smile returns once again. “I already know that my good friend Angry Gilmore is a part of that match, but I had a feeling that Mr Miwa couldn’t help but agree if it meant his client got a chance to be ‘even better than he already is’. So let me repeat myself a little bit here, I want to be a part of that title match in two weeks, and I don’t care what I have to go through, I will be a part of that, because I know you can’t turn down a challenge Miwa.” Greg smiles again and hands back the microphone to a staff member, when Rhino Umaga’s music blurts out over the speaker system, and the champ soon emerges from the back, followed closely by Mr Miwa, who is already holding a microphone. “So let me get this straight, you want, even after all the times that we have beaten you, and that last win was an obvious and complete fluke, to go up against the very best this company has to offer? Did you not listen a couple of days ago when I spoke to your little friend Tom Gilmore? If he can’t beat my client after two tries, then there is no way in hell that you even stand a chance against the champion, let alone against both Tom and the champ.” Rhino lets out a rumbling laugh as Greg seems quite ticked off inside the ring. “But if you insist on putting your life and your career in danger, then I have no problem with my client facing both you and Gilmore in two weeks, all the more proof that my client is the very best when he emerges victorious, with the belt still around his waist. But you actually have to prove yourself to myself and my client before we even consider letting you challenge for the belt. I am going to make your life a living hell for the next two weeks, and if you somehow survive, then you will be in that title match, just to be broken in half by the Wrecking Ball like so many before you.” Miwa smirks at Greg before walking backstage with the champion. [b]B+[/b] for challenge/reveal and response from Miwa [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs. KOKI Ishibashi.[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KokiIshibashi.jpg[/IMG] Eagle looked fairly confident going into this match, while Ishibashi looked quite worried, but still focused. When the bell rang, Eagle tried to rush the veteran with a few quick forearms, but he soon found himself in an arm bar, with Koki suddenly grabbing his arm during a strike attempt and then wrenching it suddenly out of joint before locking in the hold. The youngster yelped in pain, and struggled in agony, and when he tried to get back up to his feet the veteran elbowed the joint to cause even more pain. Eventually however, the youngster was able to get to the ropes, hooking his foot over the rope. Koki backed away and spoke to the referee before suddenly running forward and kicking Eagle in the face, sending him tumbling through the ropes to the outside. The referee told the veteran to get Eagle back in, but Koki just laughed it off before climbing out of the ring. When he dropped off the apron he tried to go for a wrist wrench, but Eagle was able to get his hand free before then locking the veteran in a hammerlock, then rammed him arm first into the apron, causing Koki to cringe and grasp at his arm. Eagle then followed up with a few kicks to the gut before trying to go for a snap suplex, but the veteran was able to club him a few times in the bad arm, causing the youngster to yelp and back away. Koki took advantage of this with a quick knee to the gut before nailing a swinging neckbreaker on the hard concrete. Neither man really moved for a little while, but when he realised the referee was close to counting them out, Koki quickly rolled back in and out of the ring to break the count. The veteran smirked and pulled Eagle back up, but got an uppercut to his bad arm, causing him to cringe just long enough for Eagle to catch him with a leaping knee to the face before whipping him into the ring. The youngster followed him in and then pulled him up to his feet, but they soon broke down into a duel of blows, with neither man giving any ground whatsoever after several shots. They began to trade blows at lightning pace before Koki was able to duck a shot and then catch the youngster with a leaping knee of his own to the bad arm, causing Eagle to stagger backwards holding his arm. Koki quickly rushed forward and went to whip Eagle across the ring, but the youngster was able to counter it and whip the veteran across the ring himself, but he cringed while doing so, leaving him open for a big clothesline from Koki when he came back. Both men were down for a little while before Koki got up and stomped away at the bad arm of the youngster, before then lifting it up and driving it back down with his knee. Eagle yelled loudly in agony and tried to wrench his arm away, but the veteran sat across his bad arm and locked it in a modified arm bar. Eagle tried desperately to get out of it, before really stretching with his legs and just managing to place his foot on the ropes. Koki was very frustrated at this, and got up to his feet, bringing the youngster up with him, and locked him in a chickenwing hold, causing him to drop down to one knee. Eagle was able to get out of this however with a roll and then kicked Koki out of nowhere right in the shoulder, causing him to cringe and walk away. When he turned back around he was caught full in the face with a big dropkick that sent him into the corner. He hit the turnbuckles hard, but when he tried to get back out Eagle pushed him in again and then nailed another dropkick. The youngster then went across the ring before running back and nailing a front flip dropkick right to the face, causing Koki to stagger out before flopping to the mat. Eagle smiled at the audience before going for the cover. But he only got a two count, and Koki almost immediately grabbed his arm and locked him back in another arm bar, this time scissoring the arm. The youngster screamed in pain, and only managed to get out of the hold due to being close to the ropes again. The veteran slapped the mat in anger before pulling the youngster up and booting him in the gut. Koki laughed and then slapped Eagle across the face, but was met with a stronger slap from the youngster that spun him around. Eagle took some time to get his breath back, but Koki spun back around and caught him with a vicious elbow to the jaw that sent Eagle staggering backwards. However, when the veteran tried to follow up with a clothesline, Eagle was able to duck under it and then quickly hit a big German Suplex out of nowhere, though he met initial resistance, dumping Koki on his head, then went for the cover. One... Two... No! Koki kicked out just after two, and rolled backwards to try and get back up to his feet. Eagle saw this as his chance and ran to the ropes, but when he tried to return with the Vision Quest Koki suddenly leapt up and caught him with a leg lariat, spinning the youngster around. The veteran slowly got up to his feet again, taking time to get his breath back, and then pulled Eagle back up to his feet before locking him in a hammerlock again. Eagle tried to fight back with his free elbow, but Koki was able to grab that free arm and lock it in an underhook style position. Eagle struggled to get free, and the referee came over to check on him, but Koki suddenly threw Eagle backwards with a modified Elemental Suplex, called the KOKI Driver, sending him flying into the referee, who was out like a light. The veteran stood up, realised what happened, then stomped four times on the canvas, and all of a sudden Dean Daniels hopped up from underneath the ring and chucked his colleague a steel chair. The veteran picked it up and waited for Eagle to get back up to his feet, and when he did it was actually the youngster who ran forward. Dean shouted from the apron for Koki to watch out, and this distracted the veteran enough to prevent him from defending himself when Eagle dropkicked the chair back into his face. Ishibashi dropped the chair and went down to one knee, completely on dream street, and Eagle followed up with a Vision Quest out of nowhere. Dean rushed in to try and salvage his screw up, but Eagle kicked him in the groin and then threw him out of the ring before going for the cover, getting the incredibly hard fought victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Eagle Kawasawa by pinfall in 15:20 – [B]B+[/B] [I]Summary: The Great Hisato def. Nariaki Hitomi – C+ Guardian def. Panda Mask II – B- The Incredible KOYAMA def. Tasuku Shinozuka – B- Eagle Kawasawa def. KOKI Ishibashi – B+ [/I] [B]Overall = B[/B] Notes: Some good matches here, but overall another lacklustre card. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] Again a week full of action where we see the beginning of Greg Gauge’s trial as it were, as he faces three of Mr Miwa’s clients in various matches this week. To kick off the first show, we have the young hopeful Panda Mask II taking on Marat Khoklov. The youngster has been eager to prove himself ever since the Little People/Mexican Invasion feud, and has done a fairly good job of that recently, showing improvement in every match, but could this be a step too far? Will he be able to somehow defeat the “Russian Behemoth”? We then have the DEMON Army being represented as Dozer & Jackhammer take on the fairly experienced team of Tasuku Shinozuka and Takesi Umehara. Will the Army soldiers be able to continue their recent run? Or will the veteran somehow throw them off their stride? Jacob Jett is back as he takes on fellow youngster Kimuraman in what looks to be a fast paced match up. Will he continue his streak with another victory? Or will the young Kimuraman look to shut him up and stake his own claim? Then in the main event we have the first of Greg’s challenges, when he faces a familiar opponent in Samoan Machine. Will it be the muscle of the Miwa faction that takes the victory? Or will Greg’s determination and pure drive pull through and get him one step closer to that title match? Then to kick off the second show of the week, we have Silver Shark perhaps paying for the saving of Panda Mask II last week as he teams with the youngster to take on the DEMON Army combination of his challenger Guardian and the hulking Dozer. Will the champ be able to upset his opponents? And will the previous matches have taken their toll on poor Panda Mask? We then have the second challenge for Greg Gauge, as he takes on The Samoan Wildboyz in a handicap match. Will the youthful team be able to prove themselves with a victory over the rising Greg? Or will the second generation superstar be able to beat the team all on his own, and again take another step towards getting his dream title shot? The Circle of Blood were said to be furious with Dean Daniels last week, and they forced him into a match with an equally furious Mabuchi Furusawa. Will the CoB man be able to get back in good spirits by quelling the angry tag champion? Or will Mabuchi use Dean as a punching bag for all his pent up rage towards the DEMON Army? Angry Gilmore then makes his in ring return as he takes on the “Russian Behemoth”, Marat Khoklov, in what is a repeat of their epic match back in January. Will Gilmore be able to get the same result as before and come out on top? Or will Marat do the same damage as their last encounter, forcing Gilmore to leave with medical help? [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #13[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Panda Mask II vs. Marat Khoklov [u][i]Tag Team[/i][/u] Dozer & Jackhammer vs. Shinozuka & Umehara [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Kimuraman vs. Jacob Jett [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Greg Gauge vs. Samoan Machine [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #14[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Silver Shark & Panda Mask II vs. Dozer & Guardian [u][i]Handicap[/i][/u] Greg Gauge vs. The Samoan Wildboyz [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Mabuchi Furusawa vs. Dean Daniels [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Angry Gilmore vs. Marat Khoklov [i]Predictions always welcome.[/i][/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #13[/B][/U] Held at the Saitama Sports Field Tuesday, Week 3, May 2011 Attendance = 2,000 (Sell-Out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][b]Main Show[/b][/u] To start off the show, we got backstage to see Mr Miwa, a proud smirk on his face, with the Universal Champion, Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine flanking him. He takes some time to soak in the boos from the crowd before he speaks. “Tonight, I have decided to give you useless idiots the chance to see something truly memorable. The time a dream dies, when we finally crush that overconfident, untalented brat Greg Gauge and take him out forever. He signed his own death warrant when he challenged for the World Title, and tonight you will see what will happen to anybody who ever makes the same mistake.” A massive smile, almost a sadistic one, crosses the face of Machine, before he lets out a quick laugh. “Greg Gauge, I have warned you several times about what happens when you get in our way, you’ve seen it firsthand. My client, Awesome Thunder, beat you to a pulp in your first encounter, and you’ve seen your friends get attacked by the champion and others. Yet you still continue to try and succeed, but I ask you. How can you succeed when you can’t move?” Miwa pauses to let the question sink in. “Because we all know when you step into the ring with a man the calibre of my clients, Samoan Machine, and then the champion Rhino Umaga, you are walking down death row, you are preparing yourself for destruction by the Wrecking Ball and the Machine. And if you should prove yourself worthy of that title match at Breakdancing Potatoes, it will be no different when you face my client, the champion for his title.” Umaga and Machine smile at each other following this statement, almost as if they have a plan. “I give you one last warning Greg, get out of our way before we truly hurt you. I’ve said it before with Awesome Thunder, but he was injured during your match, something we believe you planned to do, and so he was not fit enough to perform like usual, if he was, he would have decimated you once again, and I say it now with Machine and Umaga. If you chose to get in our way one more time, there will be no mercy.” [b]B+[/b] for the hype [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Marat Khoklov vs. Panda Mask II[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MaratKhoklov.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/PandaMask.jpg[/IMG] Panda Mask looks very intimidated as he makes his way down to the ring, and we see the reason why when he steps into the ring, as Khoklov absolutely towers over the youngster, Panda’s head just barely meeting his chest. The big Russian lets out a hearty, yet chilling, laugh as soon as the bell rings, and then pushes the smaller Panda Mask away from him with just a push of his palm, sending the youngster flying across the ring and through the ropes. He lets out another laugh before stomping madly on the mat, as if demanding that Panda get back in the ring. It takes some time, but the youngster eventually does get back in the ring, and almost as soon as he gets in the ring Marat charges towards him with a Lariat attempt, but Panda is somehow able to duck underneath just in time and then runs across the ring. When he comes back, he tries to nail a running dropkick, but it has no effect at all, the smaller man seemingly just bouncing off the chest of the Russian. Marat laughs again at the failed attempt before pulling the smaller man back up to his feet. As he does, he is met with several stiff uppercuts from Panda Mask, who is desperately fighting back, and they seem to have an effect, even if Panda has to jump into the air to get the full power behind them, but after a fifth shot Marat chops Panda in the head, and the smaller man crumples immediately to the mat, holding his head while yelling in agony. Marat looks out to the crowd, who have gone silent at this brutal match, and this causes the Russian to laugh again before occasionally stomping at the body of Panda Mask, who writhes in pain each time. However, when he goes for a fifth stomp, Panda is able to get amazing elevation as he bounces off the mat into the air and goes for a hurracanrana, and this sends Marat stumbling forwards into the ropes. They barely manage to hold him as Panda tries to follow up with a leaping leg lariat, but Marat catches him in mid air and then drops him outside the ring, the youngster hitting the floor with a heavy thud. He nearly gets counted out before he slowly gets up to his feet then rolls back into the ring. Marat seems fairly surprised at this, and pulls the youngster back up and then whips him across the ring. Panda manages to fight back and comes flying back with a big forearm, managing to catch the big man in the jaw due to an amazing vertical leap, before running to the ropes again and trying to nail a leaping headscissors, but Marat suddenly catches him again before driving him sickeningly into the mat with a Russian Legend Powerbomb, Panda folding up like an accordion. Marat merely places a finger on the broken body of the smaller man as the referee makes the count. [B]Winner:[/B] Marat Khoklov by pinfall in 5:33 – [B]C+[/B] When Marat finally lumbers backstage, Guardian suddenly emerges from the back and tries to carry out an assault on the defenceless Panda Mask, but his plans are foiled once again because as soon as he lifts up a kendo stick he had just grabbed to strike the youngster, the Jaws theme plays before a fast paced rock theme starts up, with the Show Stealer Champion Silver Shark and Snow Fox charging out of the back, causing the crowd to cheer fairly loudly, and Guardian quickly steps out of the ring before they can get him. Shark points at Guardian saying that he is ready now for their title match, but the Demon Army man just smirks before making a throat slitting motion and heading to the back. Shark raises his arms to the crowd before tending to a still down Panda Mask, with Snow Fox looking very concerned for his tag partner. [b]C-[/b] for attack attempt [b]C[/b] for rescue. [U][B]Match 2:[/B] The DEMON Army (Dozer & Jackhammer) vs. Shinozuka & Umehara.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BulldozerBrandonSmith_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/JungleJackGrunge.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TasukuShinozuka.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLWTakesiUmehara.jpg[/IMG] Dozer and Jackhammer are accompanied by Guardian down to the ring, and when the bell rings, it is Dozer against Shinozuka to start it off, with the muscle of the DEMON Army having a lot of height over the veteran. There is no movement for quite some time, and you can sense the tension, the first person to do something was Shinozuka, who tried to take down Dozer with a big running forearm to the jaw, but all it did was momentarily dazed the big man, who then promptly fired back with an elbow right to the side of the face, sending Shinozuka reeling backwards. The big man takes a few moments to look out at the crowd before running in and flooring the veteran with a big running forearm of his own. Tasuku grabbed at his face in pain before slowly getting up to his feet, only to get kicked stiffly in the gut and yanked into the air. Dozer places him on his feet, then chops him across the chest, again sending the veteran staggering backwards, before following up with a running shoulder block. When he tries to follow up with an elbow drop though, the veteran is able to summon the energy to roll out of the way, and then tried to lock the gaijin in a crab hold, but Dozer is just too strong and throws the veteran into the ropes using his legs. When he rebounds, Dozer springs to his feet and catches the veteran with a spinning double knee backbreaker, causing Tasuku to yell in absolute agony as he rolls around on the mat. Dozer smirks before getting up to his feet and walking casually over to his corner to tag in Jackhammer, who eagerly jumps into the ring before stomping away at the downed Tasuku. The veteran manages to edge his way over to the ropes to pull himself up, but the big gaijin continues to unload with several stiff stomps to the gut, and when Tasuku is up on his feet, Jackhammer knees him in the gut before sending him up and over with a snap suplex, and going for the cover. One... Two... No! Tasuku somehow manages to get the shoulder up despite all the punishment, and Jackhammer looks very frustrated, and instantly begins to stomp away at the veteran’s chest once again before running to the ropes. When he comes back he leaps into the air and comes crashing back down with a leaping knee drop, causing Tasuku to sit up and yell in pain before trying to reach for Takesi, who is desperately wanting to get into this match by this point, and Jackhammer teases him by stretching out Tasuku’s hand before pulling him up to his feet and nailing a stiff elbow to the face. However, just as he hits it the veteran suddenly springs into the air with an enziguri that sends the big gaijin to the mat, and the crowd begin to chant the veteran on. Tasuku slowly edges his way over to his corner, and makes the hot tag to Takesi, who bounds into the ring and charges towards Jackhammer, unleashing with several punches and kicks, but when he tries to whip the big man across the ring, Jackhammer counters with a short arm lariat, turning Takesi almost inside out. The gaijin then signals to the Dozer, and then pulls Takesi back up to his feet. The two men boot Takesi in the gut together before whipping him across the ring, and when he comes back they catch him with a double clothesline, but Takesi shows some resolve when he begins to get back up to his feet. Dozer notices this and quickly heaves the veteran onto his shoulders, then throws him off and catches him in the face with a lifting knee strike. Takesi stays standing but is incredibly dazed, leaving him defenceless when Jackhammer comes stampeding over him with a devastating big boot to the face that flips him over, this combination of moves (Go 2 Sleep/Running Big Boot) is called the DEMON Surge. Jackhammer then calmly rolls the veteran over and makes the cover, getting the victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Dozer & Jackhammer by pinfall in 10:24 - [B]B-[/B] After a quick break we return to see Jacob Jett calmly reclining on a locker room bench backstage. He then sits up slowly with a smile on his face, and begins to speak: “Once again, I have decided to grace this company with my presence, so feel honored that you are getting to see one of the fastest rising prospects in the world in that ring.” He looks down at the floor, and lets out a small laugh before looking back at the camera with a bigger smile. “The sad thing is, I haven’t been given the break my obvious talent requires, as instead of challenging that fat hulking mass Rhino Umaga for his title, and coming away with the belt easily, I am being put in a match with a kid who thinks he is a superhero.” His face is one of questioning, as if he can’t understand that concept. “But it’s only slowing my rise to the top, give it a month, and I will be gracing the top of the cards and representing the company with the belt, and lord knows you guys need it, you need a perfect specimen like myself with that title being the face of your company.” We can hear the fans booing loudly, but there are also a few audible cheers as well. “I’m just better than you, deal with it.” He smirks again before we cut to the ring. [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Jacob Jett vs. Kimuraman[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BeetleKimura.jpg[/IMG] Jett looks very confident on his way down to the ring, a big smirk on his face, and this smirk only gets bigger when his opponent, Kimuraman, comes out from the back, bounding down the ramp and slapping the hands of the fans. When the bell rings, Jett mocks the native Kimuraman, who doesn’t seem to respond at all, until Jett tries to go for a clothesline, when Kimura is easily able to duck under it and then kick Jett in the rear, sending him staggering forward. The gaijin is angered by this and tries to go for another clothesline, only to have Kimura duck it again and then send him flying across the ring with a jumping arm drag. Jett slowly makes his way up to his feet again, favouring his arm, leaving him open to a running dropkick from Kimura that sends him into the corner, hitting the turnbuckles hard. As he staggers out, Kimura tries to go for a release power slam, by Jett is able to catch him in mid swing with a head scissors that sends Kimura tumbling out through the ropes to the outside. The native Kimura is able to land near enough on his feet, and begins to climb back into the ring when Jett comes flying through the second rope with a dropkick, catching Kimura right in the face. This sends him reeling into the barricade, and Jett quickly follows up with a barrage of elbow shots to the face before rolling him back into the ring. He doesn’t let up at all though, continuing to unleash elbow after elbow to the face of Kimura until the masked star is nearly unconscious. Jett then smirks again before signalling to the crowd, however, when he goes for his signature back flip kick, the Jett Take Off, Kimura is able to dodge out of the way just in time, however when he tries to move in for a kick Jett is able to suddenly catch him out of nowhere with a rear thrust kick right to the face, sending Kimura down to the mat. This dazes him long enough for Jett to go up to the top rope and come diving off with a corkscrew moonsault, landing right on the gut of the native Kimura. He doesn’t go for the cover however, instead deciding to pull up Kimuraman and kick him in the gut before nailing the Jett Take Off, catching the smaller man on the back of the head and knocking him back down to the mat. The gaijin quickly rolls him over and makes the cover, getting his second victory and remaining undefeated. [B]Winner:[/B] Jacob Jett by pinfall in 11:45 – [B]B[/B] After a quick merchandising break, showing the Cyber Fighter 3000 How To Dance video and game, we go backstage again to see Greg Gauge warming up for his match, when he notices the camera his signature smile quickly etches itself across his face. “Tonight, I am once again pursuing my dream, that chance to become a Universal Champion once again, to be a two time champion.” The smile goes for a split second before retuning again. “Some people have been asking me if I really want the title match that bad that I am willing to go through what they see as punishments. I’ve always answered yes, because to me any chance to prove myself to the great fans that this company has is all I could ask for. And to do it with the chance of getting in a title match is even better.” He rubs his hands together while breathing out almost in a sigh. “But I know that tonight I could well be in for the fight of my life, as Samoan Machine is no easy opponent. However, with the dream I have, and the support that the fans give me, I am sure that I will come out on top.” He begins to jump up and down on the spot when suddenly Angry Gilmore walks into shot, the fans nearly exploding with cheers. Greg looks up and high fives his friend before Gilmore speaks: “Good luck tonight mate, you and I have both faced Machine in the ring before, and you know that he is not an easy customer.” Greg nods and agrees; a look of worry on his face. “But you have all the talent in the world to show that ass Miwa that he isn’t the only one that has talent in this company, so win for me as well” Gilmore laughs along with Greg, before patting the youngster on the shoulder. “Do your best Greg, see you around.” Angry then leaves the room and Greg has a bigger smile than before on his face as he warms up. [b]B+[/b] for hype and psyching up. [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Greg Gauge vs. Samoan Machine.[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG] As he walked down to the ring, you could see that Greg was fairly concerned about this match, most likely being nervous about whether or not the rest of the Samoan Death Squad would get involved. When the bell rang, Machine had that same sadistic smile on his face, and when they met in the middle of the ring, a brief stare down ensued, with neither man giving ground, until Machine decked the smaller Greg in the face with a sharp forearm smash. This sent him staggering backwards across the ring, but when Machine tried to follow up with a big running clothesline the smaller man was able to trip him up with a drop toe hold and then quickly leapt over into a side headlock. The big man struggled initially, but was able to fight his way up to his feet, but Greg was refusing to go. Machine struggled some more, trying to get out of it before finally lifting Greg high into the air and dropping him into the mat with a big back suplex. The youngster grabbed his head in pain before slowly getting up to his feet, but he soon found himself back on the defensive when the big Samoan unloaded on him with several sharp chops right to the chest, forcing him into the corner. However, when Machine began to get a bit overconfident, Greg was able to block a shot and then turned the tables on his opponent, throwing Machine into the corner and then unleashing several sharp lightning fast chops, turning the Samoan’s chest bright red. When he was finished he stepped away, allowing Machine to stagger out of the corner holding his chest, but this was a mistake by the youngster, as Machine caught him with a clothesline out of nowhere that took him straight to the mat. Neither man moved for quite some time, and the first person up was Machine, who took a few moments to recover before pulling Greg up to his feet and booting him in the gut. He then whipped the youngster across the ring, and when he came back threw him over with a judo style arm drag before locking him in a grounded abdominal stretch. Greg tried to get out of it right away, but he couldn’t move at all, as Machine had the hold in tight, but he refused to stop fighting, and desperately began to drag himself over to the ropes. Machine saw this and kneed him stiffly in the back, causing Greg to yell in pain, but he summoned up a load of energy to unload with several strong elbows right to the face of the big Samoan. This caused Machine to release him due to the damage, but as soon as Greg was up, the big man got right back up and began to batter away at the youngster with vicious elbows and chops, alternating between them, forcing Greg towards the ropes. He then tried to whip him across the ring, but the youngster quickly reversed it and sent Machine running across the ring instead, and when he came back he caught him with a big dropsault style dropkick right to the face, sending Machine reeling backwards. Greg noticed this and got back up and followed it up with a running elbow, but Machine still refused to go down, instead carrying on staggering backwards into the ropes. The youngster looked out at crowd and sensing his chance, he ran to the opposite ropes before coming back with a big clothesline attempt, aiming to send Machine to the outside, but the bigger man surprised him by darting forward, ducking the shot, and then sending him flying through the air with a big German Suplex. Greg landed right on the top of his head, and was motionless for quite some time before Machine stomped away at his head and then locked him in a grounded headlock. Greg managed to work his way backwards into the ropes, placing his foot on the bottom rope, but Machine didn’t release the hold, instead pulling Greg up with him and kneeing him several times in the face before sending him up and over with a butterfly suplex, then made the cover. One... Two.... Thre..No! At the last split moment, Greg kicked out, leaving Machine gob smacked. The fans cheered and clapped him, and when he was pulled to his feet he fed off this energy to lay into the gut of Machine with several punches and elbows, before running to the ropes. When he came back the bigger man tried to catch him with another German Suplex, but Greg was able to reverse this into a jawbreaker, causing Machine to cringe in pain and back away on his knees. Greg got up to his feet and took a few moments to recover before charging forward and catching Machine with a kick to the gut followed by a quick roll up. One... Two... No! Machine kicked out just after two, and Greg tried to keep control of the match by pulling him right up to his feet, but he was caught him with a massive uppercut from Machine who then took him over with a snap suplex before locking him in an arm bar, driving his knee into the joint several times. Greg managed to edge his way over to the ropes once again, but Machine was still in control, as he pulled the youngster up to his feet and threw him into the corner before driving his shoulder into his gut several times, and then placed him on the top rope. Greg was dazed at this moment, but his instinct kicked in as he began to fight back, battering away at Machine with loads of elbows to the face that rocked the bigger man. Greg then took his chance, taking Machine up to the top rope, and signalled to the crowd for the Super Gauge Meter, but Machine began to fight back himself, catching the youngster with several stiff elbows to the side before then throwing him across the ring with a modified release belly to belly suplex, leaving both men down. The referee began to count, but both men got up at the same time and began to exchange blows with each other. Neither man was able to gain any sort of advantage, until Machine suddenly unloaded with a driving elbow to the side of the head. This left Greg stunned, and allowed Machine to follow up with a few more stiff elbows before pulling him up to his feet and kicking him in the gut. Greg doubled over, but when Machine tried to take him over for a vertical suplex, Greg dropped down behind him and caught him with a jumping neckbreaker, with Machine crashing into the mat head first. Greg got back up to his feet and began to work over the arms of the big man, but Machine began to fight back with some kicks to the face, sending Greg staggering backwards. The Samoan then got back up to his feet and ran towards the youngster, only to get caught with a spinning leg lariat out of nowhere right to the jaw, taking him to the mat. As he was getting up, the Universal Champion suddenly came out of the crowd and ran into the ring before flattening Greg Gauge with the Rhino Charge, catching him off guard. The referee called for the DQ, but the champ didn’t care, kicking the referee out of the ring through the ropes. [B]Winner:[/B] Greg Gauge by DQ at 14:47 – [B]A[/B] [I]Summary: Marat Khoklov def. Panda Mask II – C+ Dozer & Jackhammer def. Shinozuka & Umehara – B- Jacob Jett def. Kimuraman – B Greg Gauge def. Samoan Machine by DQ - A [/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: A better card here, with Panda Mask II really improving, showing he can handle a match on his own. Jett is impressing me as well, as he seems to be a really solid midcarder, having gotten fairly good grades in both of his matches, even though they weren’t with that talented or popular wrestlers. [/CENTER]

Archived