World Level Wrestling - Because Dancing Is Cool!

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] This is the final week before Pork: It’s What’s For Dinner, and we have two blockbuster main events set up for you for both shows. To kick off the first show, we have two youngsters hoping to prove themselves when Masked Cougar takes on Antonio Maxi Marquez. Who will win this battle of the gaijins and move up the ranks? We then have the in ring return of Marat Khoklov, his first in ring action since the title tournament, as he takes on the Ring Demons in a handicap match. A few shows ago, Marat threw Panda Mask II clean through his locker room door, and Kimuraman took offence to this blatant disregard for safety of his fellow citizens, and challenged the Russian Behemoth to a handicap match. Will they be able to do what nobody has managed to do so far? Or will they merely be scraped off the mat once the match is done? Lassana Maktusi’s open challenge debuts this week as well, who will be his first contestant? We then have a clash of the cornerstones when Awesome Thunder takes on The Great Hisato. Will Thunder be able to get the victory and the momentum heading into his match at the pay per view, or will Hisato deal him a big loss and derail him early on? Then in the main event of the show we have Dragon & Furusawa teaming with a mystery partner as they take on the full Circle of Blood. Who will be their partner for this match, and will it be enough to fell the skill level that is in the Circle of Blood? On the second show, we kick off with The Tic taking on the veteran Hidekazu, and then Antonio Maxi Marquez taking on former tap out champion Cyber Fighter 3000. Cyber has been slotted for his rematch at the pay per view, but since his ‘attack’ on Bussho Makiguchi last week, the champ hasn’t been seen at all. Will he even show up to defend his title? We then have Dean Daniels taking on Yuki Horigoshi, as both men look to improve their singles rankings. After that we have Dragon & Furusawa in action again as they face Above & Below in a non-title match up. Will A&B fell the champs before their big match and add themselves to the title race? Or will the champs keep on rolling into their title defence? Then in the main event we have Rhino Umaga and a mystery partner taking on Angry Gilmore and a mystery partner. Who will the partners be, and will it tip the match in any sort of way? [u]WLW Rave Tour Show #15[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Masked Cougar vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez [u][I]Handicap – 1 vs. 2[/I][/u] Marat Khoklov vs. The Ring Demons [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] [i]Lassana Makutsi Open Challenge[/i] Lassana vs. ??? [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] The Great Hisato vs. Awesome Thunder [u][I]Six Man Tag Team[/I][/u] Dragon & Furusawa + ??? vs. Circle of Blood (KOKI, EAGLE & Daniels) [u]WLW Rave Tour Show #16[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Hidekazu vs. The Tic [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Antonio Maxi Marquez vs. Cyber Fighter 3000 [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Dean Daniels vs. Yuki Horigoshi [u][I]Tag Team[/I][/u] [i]Non-Title[/i] Dragon & Furusawa vs. Above & Below [u][I]Tag Team[/I][/u] Rhino Umaga & ??? vs. Angry Gilmore & ??? [i]Predictions always welcome, as are comments about the show write-ups. Special prizes for those who can correctly guess the mystery partners. If you get one correct, you get a free signed poster of your favourite star, get two right, and you get a free signed poster and a Shirt of your favourite star. If you have managed to totally read my mind (I’m looking at you Tigerkinney), then you will win free tickets to Pork: It’s What’s For Dinner as well as the poster and shirt.[/i][/CENTER]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WLW Rave Tour Show #15 Singles Masked Cougar vs. [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] Handicap – 1 vs. 2 [B]Marat Khoklov[/B] vs. The Ring Demons Singles Lassana Makutsi Open Challenge [B]Lassana[/B] vs. ??? Singles The Great Hisato vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] Six Man Tag Team Dragon & Furusawa + ??? vs. [B]Circle of Blood (KOKI, EAGLE & Daniels)[/B] WLW Rave Tour Show #16 Singles [B]Hidekazu[/B] vs. The Tic Singles [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Cyber Fighter 3000 Singles [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs. Yuki Horigoshi Tag Team Non-Title Dragon & Furusawa vs. [B]Above & Below[/B] Tag Team Rhino Umaga & ??? vs. [B]Angry Gilmore & ???[/B]

Singles Masked Cougar vs. [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] Handicap – 1 vs. 2 [B]Marat Khoklov[/B] vs. The Ring Demons Singles Lassana Makutsi Open Challenge [B]Lassana[/B] vs. ??? Singles [B]The Great Hisato[/B] vs. Awesome Thunder Six Man Tag Team Dragon & Furusawa + ??? vs. [B]Circle of Blood (KOKI, EAGLE & Daniels)[/B] WLW Rave Tour Show #16 Singles Hidekazu vs. [B]The Tic[/B] Singles Antonio Maxi Marquez vs. [B]Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] Singles [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs. Yuki Horigoshi Tag Team Non-Title Dragon & Furusawa vs. [B]Above & Below[/B] Tag Team [B]Rhino Umaga & Akima Brave[/B] vs. Angry Gilmore & Steve Flash

Singles Masked Cougar vs.[B] Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] [I]Bigger, stronger and actually better[/I] Handicap – 1 vs. 2 [B]Marat Khoklov[/B] vs. The Ring Demons [I]These sort of handicaps, always end up with the little guys remains being scraped of the mat[/I] Singles Lassana Makutsi Open Challenge [B]Lassana[/B] vs. ??? [I]This angle would quickly be made redundant if Lassana lost the first of his open challenges[/I] Singles The Great Hisato vs. [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] [I]Hisato's about directionless, whilst Thunder is part of what is currently the leading heel faction in WLW[/I] Six Man Tag Team [B]Dragon & Furusawa + ???[/B] vs. Circle of Blood (KOKI, EAGLE & Daniels) [I]I think if Circle of Blood, lose here they don't look much of a threat to Dragon & Furusawa for the tag belts[/I] WLW Rave Tour Show #16 Singles Hidekazu vs. [B]The Tic[/B] [I]Could honestly go either way[/I] Singles [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Cyber Fighter 3000 [I]The Mexican gaijin completes a good week[/I] Singles [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs. Yuki Horigoshi [I]Even though I feel that Daniels is the most vunerable member of the Circle, and most likely to fall to an upset, Horigoshi is too much of a jobber right now to make me go the other way.[/I] Tag Team Non-Title Dragon & Furusawa vs. [B]Above & Below[/B] [I]Above & Below are a bit of a dream team duo and it's non title. Sorry Tag champs but it looks like being a bad week.[/I] Tag Team [B]Rhino Umaga & ???[/B] vs. Angry Gilmore & ??? [I]I'm not going to hazard a guess at the partners, but I feel Rhino & Partner take this to keep the Mr Miwa lead faction looking dominant and to really stack the odds against Gilmore.[/I]

[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #15.[/B] [/U] Held at the Miyagi Athletic Field Wednesday, Week 4, February 2011 Attendance = 2,000 (Sell-out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][i]Pre-Show[/i][/u] [i]Glenn & Ienari def. Munkata & EXILE – C- Greg Gauge def. Hidekazu - B[/i] We then see a quick hype video of Circle of Blood, highlighting their recent activity and the main event tonight. [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Masked Cougar vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] This was a good opener, with both men showcasing their skills enough to get the crowd warmed up for the rest of the night. When the bell rang, these two locked up before engaging in a quick round of standing switches. Cougar appeared to get the advantage, but he took a moment too long to pull off a move, as Maxi caught him with an elbow to the jaw and then ran to the ropes. Cougar leapt into the air for a jumping clothesline, but Maxi easily ducked underneath him and then caught the American on the way back with a quick leg lariat. The Mexican gaijin then quickly took the match on the mat, where he was at his most comfortable, and he began to slowly pick apart Cougar, mainly focusing on the legs and head. However, when he tried to pull Cougar up to plant him with a DDT, the young American was able to counter with a few stiff elbows to the gut and then connect with a head scissors when he bounced off the ropes. Cougar tried to keep this going, whipping Maxi into the ropes when he got up and aiming for a drop toehold, but the more experienced gaijin was able to leap over Cougar and then nail a back elbow right to the chin, knocking him to the mat. Maxi kept control of the match with a tight armbar, intent on weakening Cougar up so he could lock in the Champagne Breakfast, but Cougar was able to fight his way over to the ropes and force Maxi to back off. The Mexican gaijin did so, but the second Cougar was up on his feet, he kicked the smaller man several times in the chest before whipping him across the ring. When he came back, Maxi was able to take him off his feet with a running Headscissors transitioned into another armbar. Cougar yelled in pain, but Maxi just took this as an incentive to deliver more damage, as he wrenched the arm back further. However, Cougar was able to claw his way over to the ropes, much to the disappointment of Maxi, who promptly dragged the smaller man up to his feet. Cougar tried to fight him off with a few elbows shots, but Maxi just fired back with his own, stunning Cougar long enough for him to lift up the American gaijin and then connect with the Marquez Stunner and get the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Antonio Maxi Marquez by pinfall in 8:26 – [B]C[/B] We then see a quick hype video of Marat Khoklov, showing clips of his recent destruction, including his tossing of Panda Mask through a door a few weeks ago. [b]A[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Marat Khoklov vs. The Ring Demons.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MaratKhoklov.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BeetleKimura.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/PandaMask.jpg[/IMG] This was quite an entertaining match up, even if it was a total squash for the massive Russian. When the bell rang, both members of the Ring Demons ran towards Marat to try and take the big man off of his feet, but the Russian just stood his ground and absorbed every single attack that was thrown his way. Panda and Kimuraman then ran to the ropes to try and double team clothesline, but Marat just stampeded over both of them with a double lariat, causing both men to flip right over. Panda rolled out of the ring, leaving Kimuraman all alone. Marat promptly pulled the tiny man up to his feet and kicked him in the gut before whipping him across the ring. The big man tried to catch him with a clothesline, but Kimura ducked his arm and then countered with a springboard missile dropkick right to the face of Marat. The big man staggered backwards slightly, but when Kimura tried to follow up with a head scissors, Marat resisted being flipped over and instead launched Kimura right over the top rope and to the floor below. The small man landed on his neck and rolled around in pain, and just when it seemed like Marat was going to follow him out, Panda Mask appeared out of nowhere and caught the big man with a moonsault press. However, instead of taking Marat down to the mat as he wanted, the big man just caught Panda and then drove him into the mat with a running powerslam. Panda yelled out in pain, before seemingly dropping into unconsciousness, but this didn’t stop Marat from pulling him back up to his feet and tossing him into the corner. The second Panda hit the turnbuckles; Marat charged in and squashed him with an avalanche, almost crushing the tiny man. Panda staggered out of the corner, completely out of it, but Marat again kicked him in the gut and then threw him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Panda hit the mat hard, and slowly began to get up to his feet, showing signs of recovering, but he was turned inside out with a running big boot from Marat. Kimura had begun to re-enter the ring at this point, and while Marat was distracted with the smaller Panda, Kimura leapt onto the top rope and came flying off with a diving clothesline. However, Marat just spun around and caught Kimura in the face with a punch, levelling the smaller man. Marat then pulled both men up to their feet, lifted them high into the air and then drove them into the mat with a sick double chokeslam. He didn’t end the match there though, as he pulled Kimura up to his feet and then ran to the ropes, catching the smaller man with the Moscow Lariat upon his return, knocking him out cold. Marat then placed his foot on the body of Panda, getting the pinfall victory, before letting out a monstrous bellow. [B]Winners:[/B] Marat Khoklov by pinfall in 7:45 - [B]C+[/B] Marat still wasn’t done however, as he continued to assault the Ring Demons, kicking and punching away at them before pulling them both up and throwing them out of the ring. He then proudly looked over the carnage he had wrought before yelling at the top of his lungs and raising his arms. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Lassana Makutsi vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith Lassana’s Open Challenge.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/LassanaMakutsi.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] These two men are renowned heavy hitters, and they delivered on that reputation, as although this match featured some great technical spots, it was mainly an all out brawl, with each man trying their best to batter the hell out of the other man. When the bell rang, Brandon charged right in and tried to take Lassana off his feet with a back elbow, but the Assassin ducked the shot and then caught Brandon with a quick elbow to the gut before unloading with a series of stiff forearm shots right to the face. Lassana forced Brandon into the ropes and whipped him across the ring, but when he leaned over to throw Brandon over with a back body drop, the American gaijin kicked him stiffly in the chest before taking him down with a clothesline. The match slowed down a little bit, with Brandon slapping Lassana in a tight leglock, trying to take away his agility, but when he loosened the hold a little too much, he found himself going hold for hold with the Kenyan before engaging in a staredown. Lassana was the first to charge in, and he delivered a quick knee to the gut before snapping Brandon over with a snap suplex, connecting with the move amazingly quickly. He then kept the match on the mat with a scissored armbar, and then transitioning into a standard knee lock, occasionally standing up to drive his knee down into the limb, causing it even more damage. When Brandon seemed to be fading, he pulled the big man up to his feet and unloaded with a series of punches, but when he stepped back in order to get the run in for the Assassin’s Strike, Brandon ran forward and nailed an elbow smash, then several more forearm strikes before booting Lassana in the gut and sending him into the corner. However, when he tried to follow up with an avalanche, Lassana showed agility betraying a man of his size as he was able to leap onto the top rope and back flip over Brandon with minimal effort. When Brandon turned around, he was met with several strong chops before being dragged out of the corner. Lassana nailed a few slaps and then a couple of kicks before bringing down Brandon’s head for the Wild Knee Combo, about seven alternating knees followed by a jumping double knee strike. However, Brandon didn’t go down, instead just staggering in place. The moment Lassana ran in, Brandon lifted him up and then slammed him down with a spinning spinebuster, planting the African Assassin right into the mat. Lassana rolled away before slowly getting up to his feet, but Brandon was a bit overzealous, as he ran in a bit too soon, allowing Lassana to duck a clothesline attempt and then nail an enziguri to the back of his head. Lassana took advantage with a few clubbing blows to the back before sending Brandon high overhead with a German Suplex. Brandon landed right on the top of his head, and he took his time getting to his feet, clearly still dazed. However, this was a mistake, as Lassana was able to catch him with a few quick punches and then nailed the Assassin’s Strike right to the temple. Brandon flopped to the mat, allowing Lassana to hook the leg and continue his win streak, being 2-0. [B]Winner:[/B] Lassana Makutsi by pinfall in 15:47– [B]B[/B] We quickly see a hype video for the next match. [b]B+[/b] After that, we see another hype video, this time hyping up the future Thunder vs. Gauge match taking part at Pork: It’s What’s For Dinner. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] The Great Hisato vs. Awesome Thunder[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AwesomeThunder.jpg[/IMG] This was a good match, but not as good as match that people with the talent of these two should be putting out. When the bell rang, Hisato tried to steal the control in the opening few minutes by trying to out run the veteran before racing in and hitting a few quick shots. But this strategy turned very bad very fast as it caused Hisato to quickly run out of breath, leaving him open to a quick knee to the gut and a snap suplex from the veteran, giving Thunder control. The veteran then set about weakening up Hisato, mainly targeting the legs and knees to prevent Hisato from using his superior speed, but when he tried to go for an ankle lock, Hisato raced over to the ropes and clasped his hands around them. Thunder then approached his fellow veteran, but when he tried to follow up with a clothesline, Hisato caught him mid-route with a springboard twisting cross body splash, and tried to go for the cover, if only to get a quick two count. Hisato then held up one finger as if to say that Thunder was that close to losing, but this overconfidence didn’t help Hisato in the long run, as Thunder was able to catch him with a leaping kick to the face before whipping him across the ring and bringing him down to the mat with a drop toehold. Thunder then went back to working on the legs, but he fell prey to the temptation of overconfidence himself, as he lazily applied a Boston Crab. Hisato used this opportunity to fight his way to the ropes, but when he tried to get up to his feet he was unable to charge in, as his legs were really hurting. Thunder took advantage of this and connected with a dropkick before nailing a flip senton and then taking the match back to the mat. He locked in a tight hammerlock, and then an armbar, but when he tried to transition into the Ace Clutch, Hisato elbowed him in the face and then scurried over to the ropes to pull himself up. When the veteran charged in this time, Hisato was able to catch him with an enziguri followed by a poison rana, spiking Thunder right on the top of his head. Hisato then went up to the top rope, but he took his time due to his bad legs, and this may have been his worst mistake yet. This is because when he tried to nail the Jade Warrior Plunge, he stumbled a little bit on the top rope, giving Thunder a chance to leap to his feet and nail a running dropkick that sent Hisato flying into the barricade. Hisato was down for a while, but when he tried to get up to his feet Thunder came flying over the top with his trademark Lightning Plancha, the no hands swan dive senton bomb plancha. Both men stayed down after this, only just managing to roll back into the ring in time to not be counted out. When they began to get up to their feet they engaged in an exchange of blows, but when Hisato tried to go for a roaring elbow Thunder was able to duck him and then send him overhead with a release German Suplex. He waited for Hisato to get up, and when the Elation Sensation did so, Thunder booted him in the gut and clubbed him over the back of the head before whipping him across the ring. The veteran Thunder chased after him and nailed the Gamengiri right to the face, flipping Hisato over backwards with the impact of the move. Thunder then went up top to try and go for the Thunder Shock, but he took a little too long taunting the crowd, allowing Hisato to leap onto the top rope in a nearby corner and nailed a running frankensteiner that sent Thunder right across the ring. The veteran yelled in pain and grabbed his back, and Hisato was quick to capitalise, as he nailed a running shooting star press before going for the cover. One… Two… Thr..No! Thunder kicked out just in time, causing Hisato to argue with the referee. This was yet another mistake by Hisato, as Thunder was able to roll him up and then locked him in the Ace Clutch, really driving his knee in the back of the younger veteran. Hisato screamed in pain and tried to reach the ropes, but Thunder had cinched it in right in the middle of the ring, so Hisato had nowhere to go. He continued to fight however, but eventually he passed out while in the move, and the referee called for the bell, with Thunder being announced the winner. [B]Winner:[/B] Awesome Thunder by pinfall in 18:15 – [B]B+[/B] We then see a quick hype video for the main event, even though we still have no idea who the mystery partner is. [b]B-[/b] However, once Circle of Blood are in the ring, Dragon and Furusawa appear on the entrance ramp, but they don’t head down to the ring just yet. Furusawa seems to be smiling and is holding a microphone. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]“Now I bet, knowing you three, you thought that I wouldn’t be able to find a partner for tonight. One who was willing to take on such a ‘gathering of talent’ such as yourselves. And, I’ll admit, to start with you were right. Most people that I thought off were too busy doing other things or just unavailable. And no other big names jumped out at me…until last night that is.”[/COLOR] His smile gets even bigger after saying this, but before he can speak again Dark EAGLE cuts him off. [COLOR="Red"]“It doesn’t matter who you’ve got tonight, whenever he is demanding of a sacrifice those marked will always be slain.”[/COLOR] Furusawa shakes his head and then speaks. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]“Could you hold back on your BS for a little bit please old man? Thankyou.”[/COLOR] The crowd laugh while Eagle fumes in the ring. [COLOR="royalblue"]“As I was saying, this name sprang to mind. So this morning I called him, and after I told him of the situation, with you three running about beating people up for no reason, he was more than happy to come down here and beat the living hell out of you.”[/COLOR] He and Dragon then split, leaving a pathway on the entrance ramp. [COLOR="royalblue"]“So let me introduce to you my partner for the night. He is a former GCG World Heavyweight and former GCG World Tag Team champion…and a close personal friend of mine. Ladies and gentlemen…SEIJI JIMBO!”[/COLOR] The crowd explode when Jimbo emerges from the back, while the Circle of Blood exchange slightly worried glances, except for Dark EAGLE, who has a smirk slowly etching its way across his face. Seiji embraces Dragon and Furusawa before the trio storm their way down to the ring. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Jimbo, Dragon & Furusawa vs. Circle of Blood (Koki, Eagle & Daniels).[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SeijiJimbo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MabuchiFurusawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KokiIshibashi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/DarkEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] There was no need for a bell to kick off this match, with all six men engaging in a vicious brawl right off the bat. Dragon paired off with fellow veteran Ishibashi, while Furusawa battled Daniels and Jimbo fought Eagle, with there being no clear advantage for either side. Eventually the referee was able to gain some sort of control as he forced the teams to separate, leaving Dragon in the ring with Ishibashi. When the bell did ring, they locked up and instantly began their now trademark technical showdown, exchanging slick holds with each other until Dragon was able to steal control with a quick knee to the gut and a leg lock. From time to time he would wrench it back slightly just to make sure he did enough damage, but just when it seemed like he could have made Ishibashi tap out, Eagle flew into the ring and connected with a missile dropkick right to the side of the head. Furusawa bundled into the ring to save his partner and he cleaned house, throwing Eagle back out and flooring Daniels when the gaijin made an ill-fated attempt to help. The tag champs quickly hoisted up Ishibashi and whipped him across the ring, but when they tried to catch him with the Fire Driver V2, he countered with a double arm drag that sent the champs rolling across the ring and allowed the veteran time to scurry over to his corner and tag in Eagle. Eagle came in with a quick dropkick to the face of Dragon and then pulled him back up to his feet before booting him in the gut and whipping him across the ring. He then leapfrogged the champ when he came back, only to flip him high into the air when he rebounded again. Dragon hit the mat hard, but still got up to his feet, albeit rather slowly, and then the two locked up. Eagle tried to steal advantage with a wrist wrench, occasionally twisting it more to add to the pressure, but Dragon refused to give up and he was able to reverse the hold and then batter away at his fellow veteran with several stiff punches before Eagle backed away to recover. Eagle then tried to take the champ off his feet before he could recover, but instead got caught with a dropsault right to the chin and then he got locked in a tight armbar. Eagle tried to scramble over to the ropes, but Dragon kept dragging him back every time he got close. The veteran still refused to give up though, so Dragon kicked him across the face before dragging him over to his corner and making the tag to Mabuchi. Furusawa then picked up where Dragon left off, but instead applied an inverted crucifix armbar, one of his trademark moves. Eagle was in a lot of pain at this point, but he had nowhere to go due to Furusawa literally sitting on his entire back and upper legs. Just when it seemed like he was going to tap, much like Ishibashi was earlier, Daniels came in and made the save, connecting with a big boot style move right to the jaw of Furusawa. Furusawa fell backwards onto the mat and staggered up to his feet, dazed from the kick, enabling him to fall victim to an enziguri from Eagle who then went up to the top rope. He seemed ready to go for the Eagle Shock, but Dragon ran along the apron and then dropkicked him off, sending him flying into the crowd, which in turn sent the crowd into a frenzy. Furusawa got up to his feet, but when he had his back turned to climb to the outside, Daniels and Ishibashi clubbed him with a few stiff punches and then whipped him across the ring. Daniels tried to connect with a springboard clothesline, but Furusawa used his superior strength to nail a clothesline of his own on the gaijin, almost turning him inside out. Ishibashi was able to catch Furusawa with a drop toehold, and locked him in a leg lock, occasionally standing up to stomp away at his knee. Dragon had rolled Eagle back into the ring at this point, so Ishibashi soon returned to the apron. Both Furusawa and Eagle took a long time to get up to their feet, and when they did, they quickly started an exchange of blows. This may have been a mistake on the part of Eagle though, as he was the smaller and more battered of the two, and he soon fell prey to about five stiff forearms from the big man who then ran to the ropes. However, when Furusawa tried to hit a running back elbow, Eagle leapt into the air and caught him with a hurracanrana. The champ only just kicked out in time, but both men had now exhausted a lot of energy, leaving them down on the mat. They slowly edged towards their respective corners, and a majority of the fans were on their feet as Furusawa got closer and closer, and they almost exploded when Jimbo got tagged in. Eagle then tagged in Ishibashi, and the veteran took the fight right to Seiji, with the two men going back and forth with several punches until Jimbo was able to get the upper hand and whip the veteran across the ring. When he came back, Jimbo tried for a clothesline, but Ishibashi ducked it, only to be caught with a double axe handle right to the chest that sent him straight down to the mat. Jimbo then pulled Ishibashi up to his feet and battered away at him with several vicious chops to the chest before booting him in the gut and throwing him overhead with a delayed suplex, but when he tried to go for a second one, Ishibashi countered with a few quick knees to the gut and then a swift uppercut to the jaw. Jimbo staggered backwards clutching his chin, allowing Ishibashi to run in and nail a dropkick to the knee, knocking Jimbo down. Ishibashi then tagged in Daniels, who was at the moment the freshest man in the mat, and the gaijin promptly leapt over the top rope and locked Jimbo in a tight grounded hammerlock. Jimbo struggled for a little while, but eventually his superior strength allowed him to fight his way to the ropes, and then clamber up to his feet. He had little time for a breather though, as Daniels quickly dropkicked him and then followed up with a running leg lariat that sent Jimbo over the top and to the outside. All hell then broke loose as the remaining members of both teams filled the ring and began to brawl, but Eagle was left on his own as the tag champs paired off with Daniels and Ishibashi. The veteran saw this as his chance, as he quickly ran to the ropes, and when he saw Jimbo slowly getting up to his feet on the outside, he leapt over the top rope and connected with a no hands diving cross body splash, sending Jimbo flying backwards into the barricade. Neither man moved for a while, until Dragon came and helped Jimbo back in the ring, with Daniels quickly coming over and pulling Seiji up to his feet in the ring. Daniels fired off a few quick kicks to Jimbo before running to the ropes, but when he came back the second generation star caught him with a leaping kick to the jaw and then nailed an elbow drop before going for the cover. Ishibashi flew in with a double axe handle to the back of Jimbo, but the youngster managed to fight him off, only to get caught with a chop block from Daniels and then a leg lariat from Ishibashi that sent him down to the mat. Jimbo tried to get to his corner, but Daniels grabbed hold of his legs and locked him in a cross knee lock. This put Jimbo in a lot of pain, but this advantage seemed to go to Daniels head, as the gaijin loosened the hold slightly, but just enough to allow Jimbo to escape, kick Daniels in the face, and then scurry over to his corner to make the tag. Furusawa ran in, and floored Daniels with a back elbow smash before then pulling him up to his feet. Eagle sensed what was coming next so he ran in and caught the youngster in the back of the head with an enziguri, allowing Daniels to then follow up with a head scissors. Furusawa quickly got up to his feet, and managed to fight off a double team, but Ishibashi then got involved, and he soon found himself on the wrong end of a triple team, with Eagle nailing a senton bomb, Daniels nailing a springboard leg drop, and Ishibashi nailing a snap elbow drive. Daniels then made the cover, but Jimbo ran in and booted him across the face, stunning him enough to allow Furusawa to get up to his feet. When he had recovered, Dean tried to remain in control, but Furusawa met each of his elbows with one of his own before stealing control away with a few kicks to the chest followed by a clothesline. He then called in Dragon before whipping Dean into the ropes, and when Dean rebounded the veteran gaijin tried to counter with a wheelbarrow bulldog, but he was soon put on the receiving end of the Fire Driver V2, which seemed to knock him out as his body went limp. Eagle and Ishibashi ran in, but Jimbo and Dragon fought them off and held them in the corners while Furusawa made the cover. One… Two… Three! [B]Winner:[/B] Jimbo, Dragon and Furusawa by pinfall in 18:25 – [B]B+[/B] The moment the bell rang, Eagle let out a massive yell of anger before poking Dragon in the eye and kicking him in the groin. He went over and kicked Furusawa across the face and then nailed Jimbo with a twisting enziguri when the GCG superstar tried to attack him. When he noticed Dragon slowly getting up to his feet, he waited until he was on one knee, and then sprayed red mist in the gaijin champ’s eyes, causing him to scream in pain and roll out of the ring. Jimbo saw what happened and rolled out of the ring as well, but Furusawa met the same fate at the hands of Ishibashi as well. The champs retreated up the ramp, victorious but not completely scar free, while the Circle of Blood remained in the ring, staring down the trio. [b]B[/b] [I]Summary: Antonio Maxi Marquez def. Masked Cougar - C Marat Khoklov def. The Ring Demons – C+ Lassana Makutsi def. Bulldozer Brandon Smith - B Awesome Thunder def. The Great Hisato – B+ Jimbo, Dragon & Furusawa def. Circle of Blood – B+ [/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: An overall good card, though I was expecting better from the six man tag match to be perfectly honest. Any comments on the main event write up? I feel I might have gone overboard haha. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #16[/B] [/U] Held at the Kanagawa Sports Field Saturday, Week 4, February 2011 Attendance = 4,687 Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][i]Pre-Show[/i][/u] [i]Bulldozer Brandon Smith def. Burning EXILE – B-[/i] Just as the show kicks off we are brought backstage to see Hitomi and Silver Shark in a vicious brawl. Shark seems to gain the upper hand until Hitomi is able to kick him in the gut and then bring a chair down across his back, flooring the veteran. The youngster smiles before noticing a hot woman walks by, and chases after her, only to be sent reeling back into frame with a big slap mark on his face. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Hidekazu vs. The Tic.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Hidekazu.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheTic.jpg[/IMG] Hidekazu was looking to finally make an impact in this match, feeling he had in the bag due to the diminutive size of the Tic, but when he lazily approached the youngster, the Tic caught him off guard with a snap enziguri and then took him down with a head scissors. Hidekazu hopped up to his feet, slightly dazed, and ran towards the smaller man but stumbled and fell prey to a dropkick. The Tic then kept control of the match and took it to the mat, locking the veteran in a nice variety of holds and locks, but after a while he found himself going hold for hold with Hidekazu, whose own technical skills began to show through, and he was even able to turn the table on the Tic with a vicious looking leg hook. However, when he started to get a little too confident, the Tic was able to kick him in the head and then claw his way over to the ropes, forcing the veteran to release him. He hobbled slightly when he got up to his feet, but when Hidekazu ran in towards him, the Tic rebounded off the ropes and caught the veteran with a reverse DDT, spiking him right on his head. The Tic then went up to the top rope, but Hidekazu was up and pulled him off, causing the smaller man to fly across the ring and crash onto his back. The youngster yelled in pain, but staggered to his feet. Hidekazu ran in again, and was able to catch the Tic with a back elbow before taking the match back to the mat. He locked in a tight armbar, but the Tic was able to kick him several times in the back of the head with his good leg, and eventually he was able to force the veteran away from him. Hidekazu slowly got up to his feet, waiting for the Tic to get up, but when the youngster did rise to his feet, instead of sending him back down to the mat with a clothesline, the Tic ducked the show and nailed a hurracanrana, with the veteran only just kicking out in time. The Tic got up quite quickly and ran to the ropes, diving through the veterans leg on the way back, and then connected with a handspring back elbow, catching Hidekazu right on the chin. The Tic then hopped up the top and when he saw Hidekazu getting up, he leapt off of the top and connected with the Tic Leap, getting the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] The Tic by pinfall in 7:48 – [B]B[/B] After a little celebration, the Tic grabs a microphone from ringside and then climbs back into the ring. “A week ago, my former partner attacked me backstage saying that somebody was after my blood. All I have to say is that I am still here, and ready to get some damn revenge. Dean, you feel like you want to go around beating up anybody who does you any wrong, merely to please some non-existent being, and that just does not sit right with me. So this Sunday, at Pork: It’s What’s For Dinner, I challenge you to a match, and I may not have the size and the power to truly exact my revenge, but I have the tenacity of a pitbull, and the will to match. See you later Dean, and good luck tonight, you’re going to need it.” He throws the mic down, with the crowd cheering him on, before heading to the back. When then cut to a quick commercial break. [b]C[/b] While on the way down the ramp, Cyber Fighter 3000 breaks into dance, with most of the crowd seeming to join in. [b]C-[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Antonio Maxi Marquez vs. Cyber Fighter 3000.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/CyberFighter3000.jpg[/IMG] When the bell rang, Cyber Fighter tried to take Maxi down with a clothesline, but the larger gaijin was able to catch his arm and then wrench it behind the former tap out champ, and created such pressure that he forced Cyber down to one knee. However, Maxi began to showboat a little too much, and Cyber was able to find his way over the ropes, where he somersaulted out of the hold and then connected with a dropkick right to the shoulder of the gaijin, sending Maxi staggering to the side. Cyber then tried to follow up with a running head scissors but the gaijin countered it by throwing Cyber off and then nailing a slingshot suplex before going for the cover. Cyber kicked out just in time, but he soon found himself stuck on the mat, as Maxi began to work on his arms, both to just weaken him up but also to set him up for the Champagne Breakfast. However, just when it seemed like the gaijin was going to lock in his patented finisher, Cyber fought his way out and then got up to his feet where he nailed Maxi with a dropkick before hitting a rolling neckbreaker, getting amazing snap to it. Maxi rolled around on the mat clutching his head before slowly getting up to his feet, but the second that he did so he was sent right back down with a running back elbow right to the jaw. Cyber then took the match into his own hands with a leg lock, trying to take away the Mexican gaijin’s superior agility, but this was a bit of a mistake as he soon found himself going hold for hold with Maxi, and then on the wrong end of a tight underhook armbar. Maxi applied as much pressure as possible, even placing the point of his knee right into the back of the former champion. He almost had Cyber tapping out, but then the fans began to get behind him, and the ‘Star of the Future’ took their energy and summoned the rest of his own energy, fighting his way to his feet and then connecting with a head scissors. Maxi slowly got up to his feet, slightly dazed, and he fell prey to a springboard missile dropkick. Cyber then connected with a few sharp elbows to the sternum and then tried to pull the Mexican gaijin back up to his feet for the Cyber Hack, but Maxi was able to catch him off guard with an uppercut followed by a series of stiff forearms to the face. Cyber went stumbling backwards into the corner, but was able to kick the gaijin in the face when Maxi chased after him. He then tried to pull Maxi up to the top rope with him, but again he found a lot of resistance from the gaijin, who fought all the way up, firing off elbows and punches left, right and centre. When he tried to go for a hurracanrana though, Cyber was able to batter away at his chest with several punches, stunning him enough to then lift the gaijin into the air and nailed the Cyber Hack, the devastating Top Rope Vertical Suplex Side Slam. Maxi flipped over upon impact, and Cyber hooked the leg, getting the morale boosting victory heading into his title match this Sunday. [B]Winners:[/B] Cyber Fighter 3000 by pinfall in 11:57 - [B]B[/B] While Cyber Fighter was celebrating, Bussho Makiguchi emerged from the back and tried to surprise his challenger, but when he got close to the ring, the various clones that had been haunting and scared the living heck out of him last week appeared from under the ring. They formed a protective circle around the ring, where Cyber Fighter dared the champ to enter the ring, but Bussho was scared stiff, with his face being almost pale white. Before we go to a commercial break, the final image we have is of Bussho Makiguchi hightailing it up the ramp while the clones advance on him, while Cyber dances in the middle of the ring. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Dean Daniels vs. Yuki Horigoshi.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/YukiHorigoshi.jpg[/IMG] This was a great match by these guys standards, as Dean really seems to be taking his game up to a new level as of late. When the bell rang, the two men locked up, and engaged in a few quick standing switches before Dean clubbed the youngster in the back of the head with a sharp elbow and then brought him down to the mat with a scissored armbar. Yuki struggled desperately to try and get out of it, but he was too far from the ropes, as Dean would drag him back into the middle whenever the youngster tried to move. However, Yuki was able to fight his way back up to his feet eventually when he rolled backwards so he could kick the veteran several times in the face. When he got up to his feet, Dean tried to take him back down with a clothesline, but Yuki ducked underneath and ran to the ropes, rebounding with a leaping shoulder block to the veteran before cinching in a tight grounded hammerlock. Yuki then went about locking in several quick holds, targeting the whole body, but this was a mistake, as Dean was able to quickly roll away during a transition, and then kipped up into a hurracanrana on the youngster, who rolled out of the ring in pain, falling to the floor below. The veteran Dean took a little time to get some breath back, but when he noticed Yuki was already getting up to his feet, he ran to the ropes and connected with a cannonball plancha that sent the youngster tumbling into the barricade. Both men were down for a little while, with Dean being the first person up and into the ring, followed closely by Yuki. When Dean tried to pull the youngster up to his feet, Yuki caught him with an uppercut and then nailed a series of stiff forearms before running to the ropes. However, when he tried to connect with a spinning elbow smash, Dean dove underneath him and then nailed a flip senton. The veteran then took out his frustrations with several strong kicks to the gut and sternum before nailing an elbow drop. Yuki struggled to breathe as he staggered to his feet, only to get caught with an enziguri that sent him stumbling forwards. Dean then kicked him in the gut before pulling him in close and nailing the Cradle Piledriver, really driving him into the mat viciously. Yuki bounced off of the mat upon impact, and Dean easily covered him to get the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Dean Daniels by pinfall in 14:44 – [B]B+[/B] After the match, we go backstage to see Seiji Jimbo talking with some staff and other wrestlers, when Magnum KOBE walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder. Seiji turns around and looks down at KOBE, who promptly outstretches his hand. “Let me just say it is an honour Seiji, to meet both a former World Champion and the son of such as legend as Sadaharu Jimbo.” Seiji shakes his hand with a smile. “I’m glad to meet you too KOBE, I’ve been hearing a lot of hype about you in recent years, and after watching a couple of your past matches, I must say I’m impressed.” Kobe laughs for a little bit before placing his hands on his waist. “Thankyou, and likewise with you. I have a little challenge for you if you’re willing to accept it.” “Go on.” “I know you were really only supposed to wrestle for us on Wednesday, but how about you and me have a match this Sunday, to really show both the fans and the veteran what a show we can put on.” Seiji thinks it over for a second, smiles and shakes Kobe’s hand. “You’re on, I look forward to it.” The fans can be heard cheering before Seiji walks down the hall, while KOBE is sporting a massive grin. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Dragon & Furusawa vs. Above & Below[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MabuchiFurusawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EmeraldAngel.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] This was the tag champions against the dream team, and naturally it lived up to its expectations, as these four men pulled out an amazing match. The second the bell was rung, Dragon and Hell Monkey locked up, and quickly took the match to the mat, exchanging hold after hold with neither man gaining any sort of advantage at all. Eventually it was the more experienced Dragon who was able to steal the first control of the match, locking in a tight leg lock, but when he tried to transition it into a standing ankle lock, Hell showed why he is one of the most highly rated workers in the world when he leapt off his feet and nailed a spinning enziguri right to the jaw, flipping Dragon over upon impact. Hell was then the first person up to his feet, and he laid into the British champion with several brutal stomps and knees before finally pulling up to his feet. He then whipped Dragon into the ropes, but instead of nailing a leaping kick, he found himself on the wrong end of a springboard moonsault, taking him to the mat. Dragon then took the match right back to the mat, locking Hell in several tight and vicious looking holds, but when he tried to go for the Wrath of the Skies, a straight jacket surfboard, Hell Monkey resisted and pushed his arms away while fighting his way to his feet. When he did, he laid into Dragon with a stunning array of lightning fast kicks to the chest and head before kicking him in the gut. He signalled to the crowd before nailing his trademark hesitation kick, sending Dragon to the mat. He then went over to his corner and tagged in Angel, who eagerly leaped over the top rope. He tried to take up where his partner left off, hitting Dragon with several quick paced aerial manoeuvres, but he went for one too many, because when he went for a springboard corkscrew senton, he crashed and burn on the top of Dragon’s knees, as the veteran had lifted them up just before he landed. The youngster rolled around in pain, clutching his back, allowing Dragon some time to recover. Eventually the veteran gaijin got up to his feet and nailed a few quick leg drops before locking Angel in a single leg Boston Crab. Angel screamed in pain and tried to reach the ropes, but every time he got just close enough to be able to grab them, the gaijin dragged him back into the middle. When Dragon started to lean back and sit on the back of the former Universal Champion, Hell Monkey ran in with a stiff kick to the back of the head, knocking Dragon to the mat and stunning him. Hell then helped his partner up to the mat and together they whipped him across the ring, but got met with a double arm drag from the veteran, sending Hell tumbling out of the ring again. Dragon then tried to pull Angel to the mat, but got met with a strong uppercut followed by a backflip kick to the jaw, sending the gaijin to the mat. Angel then went up to the top rope, but when he tried to come off with a beautiful Moonsault Dragon rolled out of the way just in time then connected with a baseball slide dropkick to the face, stunning the youngster. He then pulled the youngster back up and whipped him across the ring, but when he tried to floor Angel with a quick back elbow, the youngster leapt into the air and connected with a beautiful head scissors, spinning around nearly four times before snapping it off. Dragon rolled to the outside, and was really starting to feel the effects of being in the ring for so long, struggling to get up to his feet. However, when he did, Angel connected with the Emerald Plancha, his trademark running shooting star press to the outside, where he clears the top rope upon the backflip. Dragon took the full brunt of the move, and was easily rolled back into the ring for the cover, with Mabuchi having to run in and break it up. Hell ran in to prevent any double teaming, and was able to send the young Mabuchi staggering backwards with a few kicks and elbows, but when he went to whip Mabuchi across the ring the youngster reversed it and whipped Hell across the ring instead. The experienced gaijin adapted quickly however, and caught Mabuchi with the visually amazing springboard twisting kick to the face, flipping Mabuchi over with the force of the move, which was quite a feat considering the young Furusawa was the biggest man in the match by quite a way. Monkey then double teamed Dragon, by again it proved fruitless, with the veteran champ pulling off a very rare move from him, a double Dragon Drop after springboarding off the ropes. He then slowly crawled to his corner before making the hot tag to Mabuchi, who came in like a house of fire, taking both Angel and Hell down with a variety of elbows, punches, and kicks. The numbers game quickly caught up with him however, as he found himself on the wrong end of a double suplex from the dream team. Order was restored when Hell went back to the apron, only to be tagged in again by Angel. The young Angel then went to the apron while Hell came in and began to batter away at Mabuchi, but when he tried to go for a buzzsaw kick, Mabuchi ducked underneath it and then threw the gaijin to the mat with an inverted dragon screw leg whip. He then began to work over the legs and arms of the experienced Hell Monkey, and came close to locking in the Furusawa Armbar, but the gaijin sensed it was coming and scurried over to the ropes to prevent the youngster from cinching it in. Mabuchi tried to drag him back into the middle, but he was on the wrong end of an enziguri followed by a springboard head scissors from the gaijin, and soon found himself fighting a losing battle, as Monkey showed near superhuman recovery while battering away with vicious strikes. However, when Monkey tried to go for the Hell Fire Kick after whipping Mabuchi into the ropes, the youngster was able to avoid the kick and then lifted the gaijin into the air for a wheelbarrow facebuster. Dragon hastily ran into the ring as well and helped nail the Fire Driver V2, but just as they went for the cover Angel flew in with a moonsault to break it up. The young Angel then set about lighting the ring on fire, as he raced around it hitting stunning move after stunning move, only to be caught with a lariat from Mabuchi when he tried to take Dragon down with a dropkick. After a little while of domination from the tag champs, with Mabuchi cinching in a tight crucifix armbar, before changing to a seated armbar, Hell was able to summon his remaining energy to get over to his corner and tag in Angel, who then flew over the ropes with a twisting splash, landing right on top of the young Mabuchi. Furusawa struggled to get up to his feet, only to be sent down again with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors. Angel got a bit overzealous however, as he ran to the ropes one too many times, allowing Dragon to slingshot himself in with a diving clothesline that flipped Angel over onto his stomach. The tag champs then nailed the Fire Driver V2 again, and Mabuchi went for the cover while Dragon dealt with Hell Monkey, connecting with a handspring moonsault plancha, an impressive move for a man his age, to his fellow gaijin on the outside. The fans exploded when the referee made the three count, giving the tag champions an amazing morale boosting victory heading into their match this Sunday. [B]Winner:[/B] Dragon & Furusawa by pinfall in 17:53 – [B]A[/B] After a while of celebrating, Hell Monkey enters the ring and gets up close to the champions, seemingly seething with anger at his loss. However, just when he it seems like he is about to hit one of them, he extends his hand instead to both Dragon and Furusawa, shaking their hands with a look of pride on his face before raising both their hands. Angel on the other hand stormed up the ramp looking like a little child who didn’t get what he wanted. [b]B[/b] Then we see some figures race past Angel as the Circle of Blood run down to the ring and attack all three men, with Hell Monkey being the only to fight them off, managing to escape to the outside. Mabuchi and Dragon were not so lucky, with Dragon being incredibly exhausted after being in the match for so long, and he easily fell prey to the assault. The Circle then raise their arms to the heavens before leaving the ring, with the tag champions lying in pools of their own blood. [b]B+[/b] After a break, we come back to see Angry Gilmore in the ring with a microphone. “A lot of you are probably wondering who my partner will be tonight, and I am finally ready to reveal him. For the past few weeks, this man has been on the same mission as me, trying to rid us of the rule breakers and the people who taint this world every day with their presence, such as Awesome Thunder and Rhino Umaga. Last week, I was brutally attacked by Umaga for no reason whatsoever, and now I am ready to get my revenge. This man is one of the best youngsters this business has ever produced, and he has done his father proud on several occasions already.” He smiles quite eagerly as he motions to the back. “Ladies and gentlemen, GREG GAUGE!!” The crowd go wild when Greg comes out, though not as loud as usual, as they were probably expecting an outside wrestler to be Gilmore’s partner. However, when Greg and Gilmore embrace in the middle of the ring, we hear an evil laugh as Mr Miwa emerges from the back, with Umaga in tow. “Are you serious? Your partner for the night is a boy who is still too young to know what reproduction is? Now you see, that is why both me and my client are far better than you two put together, because we put a lot of thought into our plans. The partner we picked for tonight is somebody who we know would be able to rip you limb from limb, somebody who has no problems destroying everything in his path. Greg Gauge, it would serve you best to leave that ring now, as I’m sure the fans would hate to see such a young lad struck down in his prime, because my new client couldn’t care less who you were.” Gauge and Gilmore are gesturing for Miwa to just introduce him already, and Miwa laughs again. “Good to know you are both so eager to get to your own destruction, because this man put the Destruction in Samoan Destruction Inc. That’s right, my new client, who up until recently worked for Burning Hammer, is Samoan Machine!” The fans explode into boos as the former three time GCG World Tag, one time Burning World Tag team champion, Samoan Machine emerges from the back and embraces his former partner Rhino Umaga. [b]A[/b] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Samoan Destruction Inc. w/Mr Miwa vs. Angry Gilmore & Greg Gauge.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SamoanMachine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] This was going to be one hell of a brutal match, as Rhino and Machine are famed for. It delivered on that hype, as the second the bell rang, just like on the last show, all four men charged in at the same time and a massive brawl ensued. Gilmore was able to hold his own against Rhino, while Gauge found himself completely out of his depth against Samoan Machine, who was able to throw around the much younger man with ease. When the referee was finally able to get the match under control, it was Rhino Umaga in against what was left of Greg Gauge, as the young gaijin was nowhere near in a fighting state after Machine had battered him during the brawl. Rhino had a field day, as he began to toy with Gauge, lifting him up to his feet only to slap him back down to the mat, repeatedly doing this while a smile slowly crept across his face. However, he got a little too overconfident for his own good, as he lazily whipping Gauge across the ring into the corner, and when he tried to follow up with an avalanche, Gauge was able to flip over him with amazing agility, though still dazed, and then tried to go for a Tiger Suplex. This was a mistake though, as Rhino was just too heavy to lift, and the Samoan easily reversed it with a few stiff elbows right to the jaw before throwing Gauge up and over with a hip toss. Rhino then stomped away at the youngster before pulling up to his feet again, and this time Greg nailed several quick elbows to try and stall the monsters momentum, but it was to no avail, as Rhino just lifted him up and then brought him down with a spinebuster. Gauge yelled out in pain upon hitting the match, and slowly tried to reach the ropes, but just as he was about to tag in Gilmore, he found himself being dragged back into the middle, where Rhino promptly kicked him across the side of the head and locked him in a leg lock, weakening him up for the Samoan Crab. He almost bent the poor youngster in half with the move, but just when it seemed like Gauge was going to tap out, the first time since he debuted in 2009 that he ever tapped out, but Gilmore ran in and connected with a dropkick to the face of Rhino. The fans then went crazy as the gaijin leapt on top of Rhino and began to batter away with shot after shot to the big man, but just when he tried to run to the ropes to connect with a springboard moonsault, Samoan Machine ran along the apron and kicked him in the back, leaving him open for Umaga to charge in and clothesline Gilmore over the top rope to the floor below. Rhino then went right back to work on Gauge, before tagging in Machine, who promptly went about stomping away at the youngsters back and stomach before pulling him up to his feet. He then whipped Greg across the ring, and when he returned the threw the youngster into the air before catching him and bringing him down again with a flapjack, with Greg flipping over upon impact due to the sheer force behind the move. Machine pulled him back up and fired away with several elbows before kicking Gauge in the gut, doubling him over. Machine then tried to go for a back suplex, but Gauge was able to flip out of the move and then bring the big man down with a leaping sleeper slam. Gauge struggled to reach his corner, and Machine was able to grab his foot before he did so, only for Gauge to connect with a leaping back spin kick that nailed Machine right in the jaw. Gauge then leapt the final bit of distance and tagged in Gilmore, causing the crowd to erupt with cheers. Gilmore ran in and took both Machine and Rhino down with several back elbows, but when he tried to whip Rhino across the ring he was met with a lot of resistance followed by the champ pulling him into a Headbutt. Gilmore went straight to the mat and looked totally dazed, allowing Umaga and Machine to pull him up and whip him across the ring. Machine ran across the ring horizontally while Rhino charged straight at Gilmore, taking him off his feet with a spear, while Machine ran back and nailed a vicious running big boot to the side of head. Gilmore seemed to be out of it, and Rhino eagerly hooked the leg. One… Two… Thre..NO! Gilmore kicked out just in time, causing the crowd to erupt again, and Mr Miwa to leap up and down on the outside furiously. Rhino pulled Gilmore back up to his feet and whipped him across the ring, only to get caught with the Picture Perfect Moonsault. Gilmore eagerly hooked the leg this time, but Machine was right there to break it up almost immediately, kicking Gilmore in the face. Greg Gauge, who had been near immobile on the ring apron ran in at this point and began to batter away at the bigger man, but got sent down to the mat with a quick short arm lariat. Machine tried to then whip Gauge out of the ring himself, but the smaller man was able to counter at the last moment with a head scissors that sent Machine tumbling out of the ring. Rhino noticed this and decimated the young Gauge with a vicious lariat to the back of the head, knocking him clean out and causing him to roll out of the ring. Gilmore slowly got up to his feet as well, but just when he began to sneak up on Umaga, Miwa called out to his client and the champ quickly spun around and caught Gilmore with a spinning back hand blow that sent Gilmore reeling. However, when he tried to follow up, Gilmore nailed an enziguri and then dropkick the champ out of the ring. Gauge had rolled back in, and Gilmore helped him up before whispering something to him. Both men then looked at their two opponents, nodded and then ran to the ropes, both nailing wicked diving planchas after leaping over the top rope. Gilmore was the first man back in, but Umaga was able to grab his foot and then dragged him back out again. Gilmore tried to fight the champ off, but Rhino just shrugged off his blows and whipping his challenger into the barricade and then into the ring apron. Gilmore dropped down to one knee, but Rhino wasn’t done just yet, as he heaved his opponent into a bearhug before running to the ring post and ramming Gilmore back first into the steel pole. Gilmore let out a massive yell of agony as he fell to the floor and rolled around, but he had no time to recover as Rhino, after looking over the carnage with a sick smile on his face, pulled Gilmore up to his feet and then rolled him back into the middle of the ring. Rhino eagerly rolled back into the ring after him and began to stalk him, circling around his challenger. However, just as he was about to charge in, Greg Gauge slingshotted himself over his partner and caught Rhino with a back elbow, sending him down to the mat. Greg then took the chance to recover and then woke up his partner, who pulled Rhino Umaga up to his feet. Just as he was about to nail the Anger Management though, Samoan Machine rushed in and floored him with a big boot. Gauge tried to take the big man down with a reverse DDT, but soon found himself driven into the mat with an inverted piledriver, knocking him out cold. Machine then went to set up Gilmore for the Samoan Driver, a vicious back cradle piledriver, but Gilmore was able to resist and then somehow turned it around into a hurracanrana that sent him out of the ring. Gilmore then saw Rhino getting up to his feet, ran towards him, but was caught with the Rhino Charge that almost broke him in two. Rhino went to the hook the leg, but the bell sounded, signifying that the time limit had expired for this match. [B]Winner:[/B] Draw by time limit expiry at 20:00 – [B]A[/B] Rhino, Machine and Mr Miwa were absolutely livid at this result, having not been told about a time limit, and all three set about destroying Gilmore and Gauge, leaving them both a bloody mess in the ring, just a day before their respective matches. [b]B+[/b] [I]Summary: The Tic def. Hidekazu - B Cyber Fighter 3000 def. Antonio Maxi Marquez - B Dean Daniels def. Yuki Horigoshi – B+ Dragon & Furusawa def. Above & Below - A Draw between Samoan Destruction Inc and Gilmore & Gauge - A [/I] [B]Overall = A[/B] Notes: Possibly the best overall turnout I could have hoped for before a PPV. Any comments on the main event tag match? I wanted to get the feel of a chaotic last few minutes with fast paced action, did that come across at all?[/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] [SIZE="3"][U][B]WLW: Pork: It’s What’s For Dinner[/B][/U][/SIZE] [U][B]Dean Daniels vs. The Tic[/B][/U] To kick off the show we have a match to settle the dispute between two former partners and tag champions. Following a tag team loss a few weeks ago, Dean attacked the Tic backstage, leaving him out cold, and then seemed to join the Circle of Blood. However, he has become the whipping boy as such, being the person who is pinned or just not used during the match. Could this lack of success while the Tic seemed to be skyrocketing lead to a victory for the smaller man? Or will Dean prove the critics wrong with a victory and prove he was right in dumping his partner? [U][B]Silver Shark© vs. Nariaki Hitomi[/B] For the World Level Show Stealer Title.[/U] Silver Shark hopes to hold on to his title as he takes on the big youngster Nariaki Hitomi. Will Hitomi be able to make it count and pick up both the win and the belt? Or will Shark show why he is the champ and such a respected star by getting the win himself? Will the champ be in any condition to wrestle either after being taken out with a vicious chair shot from Hitomi just last night? [U][B]Bussho Makiguchi© vs. Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] For the World Level Tap Out title.[/U] A turn around of what we had last month, with Cyber Fighter using his rematch clause to try and take back his title. Bussho has not been his usual c0cky self as of late, instead seemingly scared out of his skin on a regular basis, mainly brought on by seeing the Cyber clones. Will he even show up for the match? [U][B]Magnum KOBE vs. Seiji Jimbo[/B][/U] This was a rather quickly made match up, with KOBE challenging Jimbo this match yesterday, but it is set to be quite a blockbuster, as these two are already very successful youngsters with talent to spare. Who will pick up the win, the outsider Seiji Jimbo, or the resident shooting star Magnum KOBE? [U][B]Dragon & Furusawa© vs. Circle of Blood (KOKI & EAGLE)[/b] For the World Level Tag Team Titles.[/U] Circle of Blood have not been successful match-wise against the champions as of late, as they try and take back their titles, but have continually attacked the champions after their matches, including blinding them with red mist. Can Circle of Blood, who left the champs a bloody mess yesterday as well, snatch back their titles? Or will Dragon and Furusawa defy the odds and retain? [U][B]Koshiro Ino vs. Haru Kurofuji[/b][/U] Koshiro Ino took offence to what Kurofuji had to say a few weeks ago, and went he tried to talk to Haru about, the veteran Haru attacked him, and one week later left him a bloody mess in the ring. The following week, Ino came back with a new attitude and red face pain, appearing a lot angrier that usual. Will this new attitude lead to the victory? Or will his rage blind him such that Kurofuji is able to pick up the win? [U][B]Awesome Thunder w/Mr Miwa vs. Greg Gauge[/B][/U] Another feud that has been brewing for the past couple of weeks, with Greg Gauge challenging Thunder in order to have the chance to prove his worth with a victory over one of the most established stars in WLW history. However, Mr Miwa had other plans, and has tried to stop this match from happening, but it was to no avail, with management booking this match for tonight. Can Gauge achieve his dream and beat Thunder? Or will the ace of WLW prove why he holds that position? [U][B]Rhino Umaga© w/Mr Miwa vs. Angry Gilmore[/B] For the World Level Universal title.[/U] Yet again, we have a hotly anticipated match up in the main event, this time with Rhino Umaga making his first defence of the gold against fellow gaijin Angry Gilmore. For weeks these two have been going back and forth, but Gilmore seemed to be on the losing end. That got turned around during the recent tag match, where Gilmore was able to have Rhino in trouble a couple of times, but yet again by the end of it seemed like Rhino Umaga had his challengers number, as he was able to floor him with the Rhino Charge two seconds before the time limit expiry, resulting in a draw. Can Gilmore overcome the champ to pick up his first world title? Or will the Samoan Wrecking Ball continue his path of destruction? [I]Prediction Key:[/I] Dean Daniels vs. The Tic Silver Shark© vs. Nariaki Hitomi – World Level Show Stealer Bussho Makiguchi© vs. Cyber Fighter 3000 – World Level Tap Out Magnum KOBE vs. Seiji Jimbo Dragon & Furusawa© vs. Circle of Blood – World Level Tag Team Koshiro Ino vs. Haru Kurofuji Awesome Thunder vs. Greg Gauge Rhino Umaga© vs. Angry Gilmore– World Level Universal [I]Predictions are welcome, as are comments. Whoever gets the most predictions rights gets two free tickets to the next pay per view and a pass to go backstage and hang out with the stars.[/I] [/CENTER]

[B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs. The Tic [B]Silver Shark©[/B] vs. Nariaki Hitomi – World Level Show Stealer Bussho Makiguchi© vs. [B]Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] – World Level Tap Out [B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs. Seiji Jimbo [B]Dragon & Furusawa©[/B] vs. Circle of Blood – World Level Tag Team Koshiro Ino vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji[/B] [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] vs. Greg Gauge [B]Rhino Umaga©[/B] vs. Angry Gilmore– World Level Universal

[B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs. The Tic [B]Silver Shark©[/B] vs. Nariaki Hitomi – World Level Show Stealer [B]Bussho Makiguchi©[/B] vs. Cyber Fighter 3000 – World Level Tap Out [B]Magnum KOBE[/B] vs. Seiji Jimbo Dragon & Furusawa© vs. [B]Circle of Blood[/B] – World Level Tag Team [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs. Haru Kurofuji [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] vs. Greg Gauge [B]Rhino Umaga©[/B] vs. Angry Gilmore– World Level Universal

Dean Daniels vs. [B]The Tic[/B] [I]I'll go the other way and say that Tic gets the upset, to further Daniels position as the Circles resident whipping boy[/I] [B]Silver Shark©[/B] vs. Nariaki Hitomi – World Level Show Stealer [I]Hitomi's 'ravishing' gimmick is fun, but he's not good enough of a wrestler to be carry a title. Then again I can talk, I've just put a title on Hells Bouncer in my diary[/I] Bussho Makiguchi© vs. [B]Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] – World Level Tap Out [I]The whole clones things with Cyber Fighter, suddenly makes this feud a whole lot more interesting. I'll go for Cyber Fighter to win but via some way (probably countout) that means that Bussho wins the title[/I] Magnum KOBE vs. Seiji Jimbo [B](DRAW)[/B] [I]Difficult one to call, Magnum did well in the Universal Title tournament, but hasn't done much of note since, whilst Jimbo obviously hasn't entered WLW to make up the numbers. I'm going to go for a time limit draw....yeah cop out answer I know, but I really can't decide on this one[/I] [B]Dragon & Furusawa©[/B] vs. Circle of Blood – World Level Tag Team [I]Dragon & Furusawa seem to have the edge in this feud, when it comes to actually winning the matches and whilst it wouldn't suprise me if the Circle won, I'm not backing against the Tag champs[/I] Koshiro Ino vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji[/B] [I]Ino's rage will boil over and Kurofuji will use that to pick up a cheap DQ win. I can see this feud going on for a few months yet. [/I] [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] vs. Greg Gauge [I]Thunder's experience will pay dividends[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga©[/B] vs. Angry Gilmore– World Level Universal This has the classic against the odds build, but I just see this feud continuing for at-least another month and I see Rhino getting the win via some form of interference.

Dean Daniels vs. [B]The Tic[/B] [I]Never bet against Tigerkinney - it's bad luck.[/I] Silver Shark© vs. [B]Nariaki Hitomi[/B] – World Level Show Stealer [I]Alright, sometimes you can. I go for gimmick over talent in this one :D.[/I] Bussho Makiguchi© vs. [B]Cyber Fighter 3000[/B] – World Level Tap Out [I]I'm 0 for about 100 so far with picking Cyber to win these pesky singles bouts, but I stick with my guns.[/I] [B] Magnum KOBE[/B] vs. Seiji Jimbo [I]If one Circle member loses, then one has to win, right?[/I] Dragon & Furusawa© vs. [B]Circle of Blood[/B] – World Level Tag Team [I]Circle of Blood have been strong lately (minus Machino), and so I can see them taking the belts in this one no problem.[/I] Koshiro Ino vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji [/B] [I]A strong feud so far, and I'd hate to see it ended so early. I'm going with Kurofuji to keep things going.[/I] [B]Awesome Thunder[/B] vs. Greg Gauge [I]This one was an either or for me; Gauge has been fantastic lately, but his deal seems to be as the underdog, so I could give Thunder the win. However, Thunder is getting up there in years by this point, so with Gauge in the position to be passed the torch I can easily see Thunder being the man to do it. Still, I went with Thunder here, and going one step further and giving this MotN prediction.[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga©[/B] vs. Angry Gilmore– World Level Universal [I]Once again, this feud has been great, and I still see some life left in it, so I'm picking Umaga to retain to keep things going.[/I]

• 3 weeks later...
[I]Major apologies for the very late posting. I was feeling burnt out, and when i was ready to get it going again, my internet was out so I couldn't post the show, but now I'm back and ready to go, so hopefully I still have some readers :).[/I] [CENTER][U][B]WLW: Pork: It’s What’s For Dinner.[/B] [/U] Held at Aormori Stadium Sunday, Week 4, February 2011 Attendance = 12,645 PPV Buy-rate = 0.60 (30,000 viwers) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][i]Pre-Show[/i][/u] [i]Hell Monkey def. Burning EXILE - C Emerald Angel def. Burning EXILE – B – Exile refused to re-sign with us, so I jobbed him out in the pre-show hehe.[/i] We see a quick hype video for our first match tonight, the Tic vs. Dean Daniels, showing some highlights of their matches together and Daniels vicious assault on the Tic a while ago. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Dean Daniels vs. The Tic.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheTic.jpg[/IMG] This was a brilliant opener for what looks set to be a brilliant night, with each man really going all out against each other, bringing realism to the story of hatred between the two. When the bell rang, Daniels charged right in and managed to take the Tic off his feet with a back elbow before connecting with a vicious series of stomps right to the chest. The smaller Tic tried to get back up to his feet, but the veteran gaijin Dean kept him on the mat with hold after hold, mainly targeting the legs of the youngster in order to take away his speed advantage. It seemed to take it’s effect almost instantly when the Tic began to ease his resistance, but just as Dean began to loosen a hold out of ****iness, Tic took the chance and scurried over to the ropes, forcing his rival to back off. The youngster used the ropes to pull himself up to his feet, but he found himself on the outside of the ring when Daniels took advantage of the Tic’s weakened state and dropkicked him over the top rope. He took his time getting back up to his feet, but Daniels had already flown over the top while he was doing so, and came crashing down upon the youngster with a twisting splash. Both men were down for a while, but managed to get back into the ring before they were counted out. The Tic tried to steal away the control with a few stiff kicks with his better leg right to the chest of Dean, but the veteran showed his genuine toughness when he just took shot after shot and then slowly got up to his feet. The Tic ran to the ropes to try and connect with a flying Headscissors, but Dean caught him mid-route with a clothesline that turned him inside out. From that point on it seemed to be all Dean, with him easily dominating the smaller man with a smug look on his face. However, he took far too long to set up the Cradle Piledriver, allowing Tic counter it into a hurracanrana followed by a running dropkick to the face. Dean staggered up to his feet and chased after the Tic when he ran to the ropes, but was caught with a corkscrew moonsault press style manoeuvre, allowing the Tic to then get up to the top rope. He showed the effect once again that the earlier assault had done to his knees, as he took quite a while to climb the turnbuckles, but when Dean was up to his feet, he worked through the pain and leapt off the top, connecting with a visually devastating Tic Leap, and then hooked the leg. The referee began the count, and the Tic had managed to get the better of his rival for now. When he was heading back up the ramp, favouring his left knee, Dean had a look of utter despair on his face before throwing a tantrum in the ring. [B]Winner:[/B] The Tic by pinfall in 11:31 – [B]B+[/B] However, before the Tic could make it to the back, the Circle of Blood storm out of the back and beat him down, with Dean eagerly rushing down to join in. Due to his bad knee, he is unable to put up much of a fight, and is dragged backstage by the Circle a bloody mess. [b]C+[/b] After a quick break, we return to see Tap Out champion Bussho Makiguchi walking down the halls, a smug look on his face. However, just as he rounds a corner, he bumps into one of the Cyber Fighter clones. He recoils in horror before bumping into another and then falling to the floor. He tries desperately to find an exit, but each time he opens a door or turns a corner, another clone appears. Realising there is no escape, he slumps into a corner and starts rocking back and forth before being yanked into a room by somebody. The camera focuses on this person, revealing it to be interviewer Seiho Kuroda. He has a similar look of fright on his face. “You see them too?” Bussho takes a little while to catch his breath before speaking. “I had everything under control there, why did you grab me?” “I was trying to help you before you left a mess on the floor.” The crowd laughs loudly while a look of anger crosses Bussho’s face. “I don’t need your help, I’m outta here.” He opens the door, but immediately shuts it when he sees five clones in the doorway staring at him. He turns around to Seiho, and speaks in a high pitched voice, as he seems about ready to faint. “I think I’ll stay here for a while.” Seiho chuckles to himself while Bussho goes and sits in the corner. [b]C[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Silver Shark© vs. Nariaki Hitomi. For the World Level Show Stealer title.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SilverShark.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/NariakiHitomi_alt.jpg[/IMG] This was perhaps one of the best matches of young Hitomi’s career, as the veteran Shark really helped to bring out the best in him. From the moment the bell rang, it seemed like Hitomi was going to easily dominate this match from start to finish, as he was much larger than Shark and a lot stronger, and Hitomi realised this. However, it all went to his head, as he began to take too long to pull off a majority of his moves, allowing the champion to easily escape them and steal control. Hitomi tried to take the champ off his feet with a running big boot, but Shark was able to duck it and then trip him up with a leg sweep, and then took the match to the mat. The veteran tried to keep the big man down, focusing mainly on his arms and head, but Hitomi proved to be just too powerful for the gaijin, as he managed to power out of a grounded headlock, and then threw the veteran up and over with a modified back body drop. Hitomi then took the match to the mat himself, something that the fans weren’t expecting, and he showed some decent skill, having the champ in trouble a couple of times, including almost making him tap out to a strong single leg boston crab, but Shark was able to fight his way over to the ropes. The veteran then used the ropes to pull himself up to his feet, but he barely had any time to recuperate before Hitomi charged in and began to batter away at him with stiff punches and chops that eventually sent Shark down to the mat again. The youngster quickly pulled Shark back up though and whipped him across the ring, but the veteran surprised him by attempting a springboard moonsault press, knocking Hitomi down. Shark began to work on the youngster’s arms again, and he seemed to be having some success, as he almost had the big man tapping out to a mounted arm bar, but Hitomi’s strength showed through once again, as he was able to force his way over to the ropes with fairly little effort. Shark kicked him in the gut when he was slowly rising to his feet before running to the ropes, but when he came back, Hitomi surprised him with a snap powerslam out of nowhere, dumping the veteran gaijin right on his neck, and then went for the cover. Shark seemed to be out of it, but he was able to kick out, maybe purely on instinct, just after the two count. Hitomi pulled Shark back up to his feet, booted him in the gut, and then tried to take him up and over with a spinning suplex, but Shark flipped out of the move and connected with a hurracanrana, sending the big man tumbling across the ring. When the youngster began to get to his feet, Shark tried to charge in and send him over the top with a clothesline, but the big man caught him with a clothesline of his own, and then chucked the champion over the top himself. Both men took some time to get their breath back, but when Shark got to his feet, Hitomi pulled off a move that many people didn’t think he could do, as he ran to the ropes and then connected with a no hands plancha dive right over the top rope, flooring the champion. The crowd applauded this move, as it was no easy feat for a man of Hitomi’s size. However, when Hitomi rolled the champ back into the ring, he got a little overconfident again, as he continually slapped the veteran across the face each time after hitting a move. One final slap seemed to be one too many for Shark, as the gaijin suddenly leapt into the air and connected with an enziguri to the big man, sending him to the mat. He waited for Hitomi to get back to his feet, and the second he turned around Shark ran in and nailed the Deep Sea Snap, sending him back down. The champ promptly made the cover, and managed to get the victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Silver Shark by pinfall in 11:51 - [B]B[/B] We then see a quick hype video for the Bussho Makiguchi vs. Cyber Fighter match. [b]C-[/b] We then go backstage to see Cyber Fighter 3000 being interviewed by an unfamiliar man, as Seiho seems to still be locked in the room we saw him in earlier. “Cyber Fighter, tonight you have a chance to win back your championship from Bussho Makiguchi.” “Affirmative.” “Do you have any thoughts on the match?” As Cyber speaks…well…beeps, he gestures with his hands as if he was speaking actual words. “Beep beep…beepity boop bop beep.” “Right…very well then.” “Beep.” “One question that has been on everybody’s minds is what is with these clones?” “Beep?” “The other versions of you.” “Beep…I am version 3000 of the Cyber Fighter technology, which means there are 2,999 previous versions.” “Oh, alright. Good luck tonight.” “Beep.” [b]C[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Bussho Makiguchi© vs. Cyber Fighter 3000. For the World Level Tap Out title.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BusshoMakiguchi.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/CyberFighter3000.jpg[/IMG] When Bussho came out to the ring, his face was the palest anybody had ever seen it, and he continually shot glances behind and to the side of him, afraid that one of the clones might show up. When he got in the ring, this paranoia affected the match from the very beginning, as Cyber was easily able to take control of the match with a snapmare followed by a tight Chinlock. Bussho tried to fight his way back up to his feet, but just when he got up to his knees, Cyber kneed him in the face before pulling him up to his feet and flipped him over with another snapmare. This time the champ was a bit too close to the ropes, and he was able to place his leg on the bottom rope, forcing Cyber to back away, but the challenger made his message clear with a stiff kick to the spine of the champ. Bussho took his time getting back up to his feet, and Cyber tried to send him back down with a running back elbow, but Bussho was able to duck it and then nailed a release tiger suplex, causing Cyber to fly through the air and land face first. This stunned the challenger quite heavily, allowing Bussho to recover a little bit before taking control of the match into his own hands. He kept the match on the mat, trying to get the victory nice and easy, locking Cyber in hold after hold, even getting close to locking in the Pride Stretch, but Cyber seemed to know that it was coming and forced his way over to the ropes. Bussho backed off a little bit, but when Cyber slowly got up to his feet, he charged in and kicked him stiffly in the back of the knee and then threw him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Cyber stayed down for a little while, before sitting up and slowly getting up to his feet. Bussho charged in yet again and tried to nail a clothesline, but Cyber was able to matrix dodge it, and when the champ tried to nail a series of punches, Cyber was able to dodge every single one before nailing an enziguri and then locking the champ in a wrist wrench. Bussho dropped down to one knee, and looked to be in serious pain, but he was not going to give up yet, as he connected with a few stiff elbows to the gut and then flipped out of the hold before locking Cyber in one himself. Cyber tried to do the same as the champ, but when he flipped forward, Cyber kicked him across the face and then locked him in a tight seated arm bar. The remaining few minutes of the match were very much like this, with both men having moments of control, but a majority of it was on the mat. However, Bussho got a little overconfident during a leg lock, allowing Cyber to scurry over to the ropes, get up to his feet, and then floor the champ with a running heel kick. The challenger then tried to lock in the Cloning Experiment, a texas cloverleaf, but Bussho was able to fight his way to the ropes before Cyber could properly cinch it in. Cyber tried to pull the champ up to his feet, but got caught with a forearm uppercut from his fellow youngster. Bussho then laid into Cyber with a vicious array of elbows before running to the ropes and nailing the Blazing Elbow, knocking Cyber out cold. Bussho then quickly locked in the Pride Stretch while Cyber was still out, and got the submission victory due to the challenger not resisting. [B]Winner:[/B] Bussho Makiguchi by submission in 9:43 – [B]B-[/B] Seiji Jimbo is seen stretching backstage when the tag champions, Dragon & Furusawa, walk in with happy looks on their faces. Mabuchi is the first to speak. “We just wanna wish you luck tonight man, and thanks a bunch for helping out this week, in the tag match.” Seiji nods and shakes both men’s hands. “Thanks, and no problem, if they have any brains they won’t show up for your match tonight, fearing the beating they’re gonna be getting.” The champs leave as Jimbo grabs his trademark robe and heads down to the ring. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Magnum KOBE vs. Seiji Jimbo[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MagnumKobe.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SeijiJimbo.jpg[/IMG] When each man came down to the ring, they received massive ovations, due to their popularity. They shook hands before the bell rang, and the second it did, they locked up in the middle of the ring, with neither man showing any sort of give. Eventually however, Seiji’s superior size and power allowed him to take control of the match, forcing Kobe down to his knees before kicking him across the jaw and locking him in an arm bar. The smaller man tried to roll out of it, but each time he did Seiji would either push or kick him back down, and his kicks were some of the stiffest seen in recent times. After a long time struggling, Kobe was finally able to get over to the ropes, and he used them to pull himself up to his feet, with Seiji respectfully backing away and not attacking him. This may have been a slight mistake though, as he gave Kobe time to relax, and when Seiji charged in to try and floor the smaller man with a clothesline, Kobe leapt up and caught him with a hurracanrana that sent the big man rolling out of the ring and into the barricade. When Seiji finally began to move towards the ring again, as he took a little time to heal the damage the crash landing did to his back, but before he reached the apron Kobe came flying over the top rope with a handspring sky twister press, connecting right with Seiji’s head. Both men were down after this, but were able to make it in before they were counted out. Kobe tried take control into his hands, attempting to go for a step over arm bar, but Seiji sprung up to his feet and turned it into a pumphandle slam, knocking the air right out of the smaller home grown star. Seiji took the match back to the mat, locking Kobe in a tight knee lock in an attempt to take away his fellow youngsters aerial advantage, but he soon found himself hold for hold with the smaller man until eventually they were both on their feet. Kobe had a slight hobble on his leg due to the initial knee lock, but it seemed to have little effect, as when Seiji charged in to try and take him off his feet with a discus clothesline he was able to catch the bigger man with a jumping Headscissors. Jimbo staggered back up to his feet, but seemed slightly dazed and stumbled towards Kobe, allowing the smaller man to duck a punch attempt and then connect with a dropkick that sent him staggering backwards. Kobe then ran to the ropes, with Seiji slowly walking towards him, before rebounding with a springboard cross body. Seiji caught him in mid-air though before driving him down into the mat with a bodyslam. Both men stayed down for a little while, with Seiji being the first man up to his feet. He dragged Kobe into the middle of the ring and drove his knee into the smaller man’s face a few times before locking him in a grounded hammerlock. Kobe tried to get out of it with a few kicks to the back of the head, but Seiji was too far away, and Kobe was forced to fight his way over to the ropes incredibly slowly, due to Seiji putting as much effort as possible to keep him still. When Kobe got back up to his feet, he summoned up a mound of energy and ran towards the big man before nailing a running one foot backflip dropkick, landing on his feet after connecting right with the jaw of Seiji. Jimbo fell to the mat, and Kobe eagerly ran up to the top rope, but he did a bit too quickly and got a little light headed, allowing Seiji to get up to his feet and meet him up there. The smaller Kobe tried to fight him off with a few stiff elbows and forearms, but Seiji continued fighting, and threw the smaller man across the ring with an incredible avalanche exploder release suplex. Kobe landed right on the top of his head, but the move took so much energy out of Seiji himself that he was unable to capitalise. Kobe slowly began to move, followed soon after by Seiji, and the two began to exchange blows before Seiji was able to knock the smaller man down with a running forearm. The second generation star saw the opening and promptly locked Kobe in the Seiji Ocean Lock, a modified figure four leglock. Kobe screamed in pain due to the pressure the hold created, and desperately tried to fight his way to the ropes, but Seiji’s superior size meant that he was unable to move at all. When it seemed like Kobe was going to have to either tap out or pass out, he brought forth what little energy he had left and reversed the move into the Kobe Deathlock, an Indian Deathlock, which caused Seiji to yell out in agony himself. Kobe put as much force into the move as possible, a look of pure effort and rage on his face, and that seemed to do the trick, as Seiji tapped out after an incredibly long resistance. [B]Winner:[/B] Magnum KOBE by submission in 17:56 – [B]A[/B] After the match is done, both men take some time to get up to their feet. They got up at the same time as well, each favouring their more damaged legs as they hobbled into the centre of the ring. A brief staredown ensued before Kobe extended his hand, and after a brief moment of tension Seiji happily grabbed it before embracing Kobe and raising his arm. A majority of the crowd were on their feet in appreciation of the match and this show of sportsmanship, and both men soaked it up as much as possible before heading to the back together. [b]B+[/b] We then see a quick hype video for the next match, highlighting the recent history between the two teams. [b]B-[/b] [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Dragon & Furusawa© vs. Circle of Blood For the World Level Tap Out titles..[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MabuchiFurusawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KokiIshibashi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/DarkEagle.jpg[/IMG] This was another good match up, with both teams going all out against each other to try and walk away with the gold. When the bell rang, it was Mabuchi in against Ishibashi, and while the youngster had the size and power advantage over Koki, the veteran was able to take the big man down to the mat and locked in hold after hold to try and take away those very same advantages, focusing mainly on his arms and legs. Just as he seemed ready to lock him in a sharpshooter however, Furusawa was able to power out of it and get to the ropes. He slowly got up to his feet, and when the veteran ran towards him, he caught Koki right across the face with a few stiff punches before then flooring him with a running back elbow. Koki tried to get up to his feet quickly, but as he turned to go to his corner he was met with a chop to the chest followed by a big back suplex that dumped him right on his head. This left him down for a while, giving Furusawa time to recover before tagging in to Dragon. The gaijin waited for Koki to get up to his feet, and the two engaged in their now regular technical masterclass, with the two men going hold for hold with each other until Dragon was able to take control over the now tiring veteran with a few quick knees and a snap suplex. Dragon kept the match in his favour with a tight Chinlock after that, trying to keep his fellow veteran down on the mat, but Eagle distracted him on the outside with some insults, allowing Koki to slip slightly free before leaping up and bringing the gaijin down with a jawbreaker. He quickly scurried over to his corner and tagged in Eagle, but just when the leader of the Circle tried to pull Dragon up to his feet, Furusawa came running in with a clothesline right to the jaw, flipping Eagle over. The champs then tried to double team Eagle with a double suplex, but the wily veteran was able to counter it at the last moment with a double neckbreaker, before taking back the control with a few stiff elbows and a knee lock. Dragon winced in pain due to his knee being in bad shape as of late, but this didn’t stop him from flailing backwards with his free leg and just managing to catch Eagle in the chin, forcing him to release the hold. The gaijin then tried to get up to his feet, but Eagle sent him right back down with a spinning head scissors before connecting with a flip senton and going for the cover, only to have Furusawa run in and kick him across the face. Eagle took some time to recover from that blow, allowing Dragon to get up to his feet. When Eagle tried to get up to his feet as well, the gaijin leapt into the air and connected with a dropkick before going to his corner and tagging in Furusawa. The youngster eagerly stepped into the ring and began to pick apart Eagle with his now trademark variations of the armbar, including a step over seated arm bar, a victory roll armbreaker and a cross arm breaker hold, but none of them were enough to make the veteran tap. Just when it seemed like Furusawa was going to slap him in the Furusawa Armbar, Ishibashi flew in from the apron with a missile dropkick to the big man, sending him staggering backwards into the ropes. Ishibashi got up quickly and whipped him across the ring, and when he came back Eagle sprung up and nailed an enziguri while Koki brought the youngster down with a drop toehold. Dragon tried to run in and help, but found himself on the receiving end of a double DDT that drove him right into the canvas before rolling out of the ring. The challengers then pulled Furusawa up to his feet and tried to set him up for the Blood Ritual, but he proved to be too heavy for them to lift, and he quickly fired back with a series of elbows before running to the ropes. When he came back, Eagle tried to floor him with another dropkick, but after staggering backwards slightly, the big man just charged forward again and turned the wily veteran inside out with a lariat. Ishibashi quickly fled back to the apron, but got a running big boot for his troubles from Furusawa, who then returned his attention to Eagle in the ring. The veteran slowly got up to his feet, but Furusawa fired away with a blitz of chops and punches before whipping him into the corner and following up with a corner clothesline that nearly knocked him out. He staggered slowly out of the corner, and Furusawa tried to send him overhead with a back body drop but Ishibashi had come back in now and swept out of the big man’s legs from under him, causing him to drop Eagle. The challengers then tried to set up a spike piledriver on Furusawa, but Dragon stormed into the ring and took out Ishibashi with a beautiful dropkick before throwing him out of the ring and then flooring Eagle with a hurracanrana. He signalled to Furuasawa, who slowly got up to his feet and lifted Eagle into the air. Dragon ran to the ropes, and when he came back he and Furusawa nailed the Fire Driver V2.0, knocking Eagle out quite heavily. Furusawa quickly made the cover, and Dragon noticed Ishibashi moving on the outside so he promptly ran to the ropes and connected with a diving cross body while the referee counted, giving the champs the victory in a very hard fought match up. [B]Winner:[/B] Dragon & Furusawa by pinfall in 13:48 – [B]B[/B] After a brief time to recover, the champs proudly celebrate a successful defence with the crowd cheering them on. [b]B[/b] Koshiro Ino is backstage, and is holding a microphone. His face paint is a combination of both the regular paint and the new red version that he showed earlier this week. “Tonight, I finally get my hands on that damn a**hole Haru Kurofuji. For weeks he has been attacking me after my matches like the true coward he is. Unfortunately for him that released a force that had been building and growing inside of me, that of Devil Ino, my evil side. His attacks brought that forth and tonight he will feel the full effect of what Devil Ino can do, because once he is out, there is nothing that can stop him.” Just as Ino is about to leave the room, Haru Kurofuji enters laughing. “Are you serious, are you actually sane at all? Am I really supposed to believe that you have some sort of demon inside of you? I know that works for the fans, which isn’t really a surprise considering most of them have as much IQ as a beetle, but those of us with any kind of brain will realise that that is total b******t. I came here tonight expecting a serious match that would finally convince the idiotic people who run this company to give me what I deserve, but instead I’m given a match against you, a steroid fuelled man with the brain of a foetus. I’m out of here.” Just as he turns around laughing, Ino spins him back around and floors him with a haymaker. He seems about ready to lift Haru into the air and throw him into the wall, but he drops the veteran and takes a deep breath in…then kicks Haru in the gut for good measure before heading to the ring. [b]B+[/b] for Ino hype. [b]B[/b] for Haru’s hype. [U][B]Match 6:[/B] Koshiro Ino vs. Haru Kurofuji[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/HaruKurofuji.jpg[/IMG] This was a total mismatch in sizes here, with the enraged Ino being much bigger and stronger than the veteran Haru, but as has been proved many times before, size doesn’t matter in a promotion like this, unless your name is Marat Khoklov. When the bell rang, Ino tried to take out his rage with a quick clothesline, but he was a bit too hasty, allowing the veteran to duck underneath it and then kick the back of his knee to try and take him to the floor. Ino stayed up, albeit with a momentary limp, but this brief blip in his attack pattern allowed Haru to kick him again and again before rolling him backwards into a leg lock. Ino struggled in the hold for a few seconds, but then used his power to throw the veteran across the ring using his leg. Haru quickly got up to his feet and ran towards the face painted warrior, but received a few stiff shots to the face and then a quick scoop slam from the big man, who then took the match into his own hands with a leaping elbow drop. This knocked the air right out of Haru, and might have even broken a few ribs, but Ino didn’t go for the cover, instead pulling the smaller man up to his feet and whipped him across the ring. This may have been a bit of a mistake however, as it allowed the veteran to build up steam, as he ducked under several clothesline attempts before leaping into the air and connecting with a massive knee strike right to the jaw of the big man. Ino staggered backwards, seemingly dazed, but when Haru tried to charge in and take the big man off his feet with a head scissors transitioned into an armbar Ino reversed it into a wheelbarrow facebuster. Both men stayed down for quite some time, with Ino thinking over what to do next, while Haru was trying to recover. Ino was the first up unsurprisingly, and he then took the match to the mat, eager to insult Haru for what the veteran had said to him earlier by beating him at his own game. However, this was yet another mistake by the big man, as he soon found himself outmatched beyond his imagination as Haru went hold for hold with him until both men were on their feet and staring each other down. Ino charges in and manages to catch the veteran in the side of the head with a forearm before whipping him into the corner with authority. Haru hits the turnbuckles with such force that he then staggers out before dropping to one knee looking completely out of it. Ino takes advantage by charging in and hitting a quite vicious knee right to the jaw before going for the cover, but Haru is able to get his foot on the ropes just after the two count. The big man tries to pull the veteran back up to his feet, but Haru catches Ino with a few uppercuts that send the face painted warrior staggering backwards before whipping him across the ring. Ino seems to compose himself mid run and looks ready to run right over Haru but the wily veteran notices just in time and brings the big man down to the mat with drop toehold. Ino tries to scramble over to the ropes, but Haru stomps on his weaker knee several times, causing the big man to cringe in pain and grab at the knee. Haru’s face turns to one of sick happiness as he continues to drive his foot and own knee into the knee of Ino, but the confidence goes straight to his head, and when he tries to transition it into a leg lock, Ino is able to kick him away with his good foot. Ino tries to get up to his feet, but his bad knee buckles and he drops to the mat, allowing Haru to charge back in and drag the big man into the middle of the ring. He hastily locks in a knee lock, grapevining it for extra pressure and to prevent Ino from moving, but it is not enough to put the big man away. Haru tries to bend the ankle in ways it shouldn’t be bending, but Ino continues to fight through it and kicks him in the face with his free leg. He catches the veteran right in the jaw which causes him to release the hold before getting to his feet to shake off the cobwebs. Ino takes his time getting to his own feet, using the ropes to pull himself up, but Haru is able to catch him with a chop block to the back of his bad knee, causing the big man to drop down to one knee. Haru sees blood in the water and runs to the ropes, hoping to go for a shining wizard, but just as he rebounds Ino burst full of life and nearly decapitates him with the Kobra’s Bite out of nowhere before collapsing to the mat when his knee gives way. Haru doesn’t move for a while, but Ino is in agony so he is unable to capitalise. The first man to eventually get up to his feet is Kurofuji, albeit very dazed, and he goes to pull the big man up to his feet. However, when he tries to go for a suplex on Ino, the face painted warrior punches him in the gut and then whips him across the ring. When the veteran comes back, Ino tries to nail the Back Snapper, a high elevation spinebuster, but his knee gives way again, allowing Haru to counter with a hurracanrana. Haru sprints up to the top and laughs before leaping off and connecting with the Suicide Headbutt. Ino continues to clutch his knee as Haru makes the cover, giving him the victory and the first point in this rivalry that most likely hasn’t seen its end tonight. [B]Winner:[/B] Haru Kurofuji by pinfall in 16:30 – [B]A[/B] Even though the bell has rung, these two continue to lay into each other, eventually fighting all the way to the back before we cut to a break. [b]B+[/b] We then see a quick hype video for the next match, including parts of Greg’s promo against Thunder a few weeks ago. [b]B[/b] However, as soon as the video is done, we cut backstage to see Rhino attacking Gilmore. The champ throws the veteran into the wall before kicking him several times in the gut. As Gilmore begins to get up to his feet, Rhino runs back across camera and boots the American right across the jaw, knocking him out. As some medics rush in to attend to Gilmore, Umaga smiles as he retreats down the hall. [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 7:[/B] Awesome Thunder vs. Greg Gauge.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AwesomeThunder.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] When the match started, these two went face to face, but as Greg took a step back to lock up, Thunder slapped him hard across the face. The young Greg had a look of confusion, then anger, on his face, and turned back and got right back in the face of the veteran. Thunder seemed to smile and went to slap him again, but Greg blocked it and slapped the veteran as payback, sending Thunder sprawling backwards due to the force of the slap. The fans cheered on Greg who gestured for Thunder to bring it, and the veteran happily accepted, charging in and locking up with the youngster. Greg seemed to get the advantage, surprising Thunder, as he managed to force the veteran down to one knee, but he loosened his grip a little bit allowing Thunder to fight back to standing and then knee the youngster in the gut before cracking him in the back of the head with a double axe handle. Greg dropped down to one knee in pain, but when Thunder pulled him back up to his feet he nailed the veteran in the jaw with an uppercut before locking him in a side headlock. Thunder pushed him over to the ropes and whipped him across the ring, but Greg came flying back and turned him inside out with flying spinning back elbow smash, called the Gauge Breaker. The youngster then took the match to the mat, and began to put on a technical masterclass, incredibly impressive for somebody of his age, as he locked the veteran in all manner of holds, but he got a little too overconfident, locking in a leg lock too loosely, thereby allowing Thunder to scramble over to the ropes to force Gauge to break the hold. Thunder used the ropes to pull himself up, and managed to catch Gauge with a boot to the face when the youngster tried to charge in for a clothesline. He tried to follow up with a running neckbreaker, but Gauge was able to reverse in incredibly quick and smooth fashion into a reverse DDT, planting the veteran into the mat. Greg tried to go for the cover right away, but Thunder was able to kick out just in time. The youngster then pulled the veteran up to his feet and tried to boot him in the gut, but Thunder caught his foot and then threw him across the ring with a dragon screw leg whip, causing the youngster to grab at his knee in pain. Thunder wasn’t done however, as he ran over to the fallen youngster and began to target his back with various submissions, including an exceedingly painful looking Camel Clutch where Thunder drove his knee into the youngsters back and bent him back as far as possible. The gaijin refused to give up though, and managed to fight his way over to the ropes, and when Thunder released him he rolled out of the ring to recover, but Thunder followed him out with his trademark no hands swan dive senton bomb plancha dive, the Light From Above, colliding right with the chest and face of the youngster. Both men were down for a while, and both rolled in at the same time, though Thunder seemed to have more life in him. The veteran realised this and instantly went back to picking apart the back of the young gaijin, but when he tried to lock in a bow and arrow lock Greg flipped out of it and then went hold for hold with the veteran until they were on their feet. They didn’t stop there though, as they began to do a series of standing switches until Thunder caught the gaijin with a quick elbow to the back of the head that sent him staggering forwards. The crowd applauded that technical display quite loudly, and Greg seemed to notice it, but this left him open to a kick to the chest from the veteran, sending him reeling backwards into the corner. Thunder followed him in and unleashed a vicious series of kicks to the chest of the youngster, only stopping after the fifteenth shot. However, instead of dropping to the lower turnbuckle, Greg yelled out and pushed Thunder into the corner as well where he unloaded with loads of chops before placing the veteran’s leg on the top rope. Thunder was too dazed from the chops to do anything, and Greg ran in with a brutal kick right to the back of the knee of the suspended leg. Thunder yelled out in pain and fell to the mat clutching his leg, but he showed his resilience by soon getting up to his feet, albeit with a very heavy limp. Greg locked up with him and connected with several elbows right to the side of the head, but Thunder fought through it and fired back with his own before whipping the youngster across the ring. When he came back, Thunder leapt into the air and nailed a gamengiri with his good knee, flipping Greg over, and then went for the cover. He only got a two count, with Greg showing some amazing resilience by then quickly getting up to his feet and kicking the veteran in the chest. Thunder got up to his feet showing little effect from the kick and began to fire back with his own, with his good leg, but Greg was eventually able to catch his leg and then elbow the good knee, causing Thunder to retreat into the corner to recover. Greg didn’t let up, as he ran in with a clothesline followed with a bulldog, planting the veteran right in the middle of the ring. Greg pulled Thunder back up to his feet and tried to set him up for the Neutron Plex, but the veteran fought back and whipped the youngster across the ring, nailing another gamengiri right to the temple this time. Greg flopped to the mat and Thunder scurried over to try and go for the cover, but Gauge kicked out yet again, but only just in time. The veteran realised that Greg was tiring at this point, and quickly pulled him up to his feet before nailing a brainbuster and heading up to the top. He seemed ready to go for the Thunder Shock when his knee gave way and he crotched himself, allowing Greg to recover and run up there himself. The veteran tried to fight him off with some elbows, but Greg answered back with chops before bring Thunder crashing down to the mat with a Super Neutron Plex. This left both men down for quite a while, and the crowd were on their feet cheering the two combatants on, but just as it seemed like Gauge was going to get up to his feet and lock in the Proton Lock, Rhino Umaga emerged from nowhere and nailed the Rhino Charge to the young gaijin, causing a DQ. The fans are noticeably disappointed with this result to such an amazing match, and once Rhino Umaga has gone to the back having done his duty, they give both men a loud ovation, with Greg looking genuinely surprised, and nearly on the point of crying with happiness. [B]Winner:[/B] Greg Gauge by DQ in 15:31 – [B]A[/B] After a break we go backstage to see Angry Gilmore pacing the halls with a disgusted look on his face. He is wearing bandages on his stomach from his attack earlier in the night, but he seemed to be walking like nothing happened. Before he speaks, he shakes his head. [COLOR="Red"]“I will admit it Rav, you and your manager, Miwa, did quite a number on me earlier on tonight, you almost pushed me towards the point where I was going to have to take the night off. But then I realised, if I was to do that, then you would just continue to run rampant throughout this company that built it’s foundations on some of the stars that you are seeking to destroy.”[/COLOR] He leans against a wall before punching it and walking down the hall again. [COLOR="Red"] “After that little epiphany, I had another one, I realised how I was going to be able to get into your mind and make you feel just how my mind was just a few minutes ago while I sat in the medical room.” [/COLOR] At this point, a smirk begins to creep across his face before he stops in front of a closed door that seems to have been bashed in slightly. [COLOR="Red"] “As I said, you did quite a number on me earlier, but allow me to go a little bit further, payback is payback after all.” [/COLOR] He shoves open the door to reveal a closed room, with a spotlight in the middle of it highlighting a masked figure slumped in a chair. [COLOR="Red"] “You see Rav, that’s the thing about life. You never quite know what is going to happen, it is all down to chance. Me? I believe that chance is what defines us, it is chance that made sure I was able to get to this match tonight, as I had that mini-epiphany by chance, at just the right time.” [/COLOR] As he says this he slowly walks towards the masked figure, who begins moving upon hearing his voice. Gilmore reaches over and grabs a hold of the cloth over his head. [COLOR="Red"] “Do you believe in chance Rav? I know that your primitive little brain is almost definitely too small to understand most of what I have said tonight, but I know that you understand the basic concept of chance. Because you see, you can leave your friend, Mr Miwa in here, alone, sad, and locked away for goodness knows how long. Or, you could down here and attempt to help him, at the risk of being on the receiving end of an equally savage beatdown from me to you. If you believe, you will come down and have to take that chance, or risk losing one of the few people that truly understand you.” [/COLOR] When he mentions Mr Miwa’s name, he whips off the cloth to reveal a semi-conscious Miwa, but kicking the chair over, leaving the man sprawled on the floor. [COLOR="Red"] “I’ll see you later Rhino, whether it be here or in that ring, but no matter where our showdown takes place, I am still going to come out on top. Fear the rage, for it can claim your soul, just like to took mine!” [/COLOR] He lets out a maniacal laugh as the camera runs out of the room and into the lit corridor, closing the door behind him. [b]A[/b] Rhino Umaga storms out of the ring and runs backstage, and begins to tear the whole arena up looking for Mr Miwa. He eventually kicks down a door where he can hear Miwa shouting for help, but the second he bursts through the door Gilmore appears out of nowhere and boots him across the face, drawing a massive ovation from the crowd. Rhino staggers backwards before crumpling to the floor after a chair shot. Gilmore holds the chair up, with the middle being nearly bent in half from the impact, before dropping it on the champs body. “Now we’re even pal.” [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 8:[/B] Rhino Umaga© vs. Angry Gilmore. For the World Level Universal title.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] This match began after a short break, and when Rhino Umaga headed out to the ring, he was noticeably groggy, a bandage across his head, and carrying Mr Miwa in his arms. Gilmore laughed while standing the ring, with the crowd pouring boos into Rhino like never before. He places his manager against the ring steps before rolling into the ring. The bell rings, and for the first time since he debuted, it looked like Rhino was really ready to rip somebody in half, as he looked on the verge of screaming in rage when he laid eyes on Gilmore. Neither man moves for what seems like an eternity before Rhino lets out a roar and charges towards his fellow gaijin, connecting with a massive right hook right to the jaw of Gilmore, who staggers backwards and drops to one knee. But after a brief moment of checking his face he laughs before replying in kind with a hook of his own. It seems to have little effect on Rhino however, and with each successive shot the champ just seems to be getting angrier and angrier until finally he headbutts Gilmore right in the nose, sending his challenger right to the mat. Gilmore shakes his head and checks for blood while Rhino pulls him up to his feet. Umaga whispers something angrily at Gilmore before punching him across the jaw again, drawing some boos from the crowd. Gilmore charges forward and nails another of his own, and they begin to do a classic face/heel exchange, with the crowd cheering Gilmore and booing the champ. Eventually it is the superior size and strength of the champ that gives him the advantage as he nails about six or seven consecutive elbows right to the head of his challenger before whipping him across the ring and nailing a running forearm. Rhino goes for the cover, but Gilmore kicks out almost immediately, prompting Rhino to climb on top and begin to batter away with punch after punch right to the face of Gilmore, but his fellow gaijin just seems to laugh each one off. The champ gets up and stands back, allowing Gilmore to get up to his feet, but when Rhino charges in Gilmore dodged the clothesline and then nailed a dropkick that sent the big man staggering forwards into the corner. Umaga tried to back away from the turnbuckles, but Gilmore runs in and dropkicks him back into them before trying to nail a German suplex. Rhino resists however and then nails several stiff elbows right to the jaw before butt bumping the challenger away from him. He turned around and tried to charge towards Gilmore, who leaps into the air and connects with a hurracanrana that sends Rhino tumbling out of the ring. The veteran gaijin then tries to run to the ropes, but finally begins to feel the effect of the earlier beatdown, as he loses his footing and slowly drops to the mat, barely moving. When he gets up, he tries to run through the ropes and nail a running plancha on Rhino, but the champ is ready for him and connects with a double axe handle to the back of the head when he dives through, causing Gilmore to fall straight to the outside clutching his skull. The champ takes a little while to get his breath back before rolling Gilmore back into the ring and taking the match to the mat with a few slicks holds, which we rarely ever see from him. Due to beating earlier, Gilmore shows little initial resistance while in a sleeper hold, but the crowd gets behind him, with nearly three quarters of the crowd cheering him on, and he fights his way back to his feet, and nails a few quick elbows before trying to run to the ropes, but Rhino is able to keep his grip and force his challenger to the mat with a sleeperslam. Rhino locks the sleeper back on, but this time instead of fighting his way out Gilmore slinks his way over to the ropes, placing his foot on the bottom rope. Rhino initially gets up and steps back, but when Gilmore begins to get up to his feet, he charges in and boots him across the face quite violently. Gilmore flips over from the impact and clutches his face as he pulled back up to his feet, but when Rhino tries to whip him across the ring, he reverses it into an irish whip of his own, only to have Rhino reverse that too, but Gilmore, as ever, goes one better and reverses that into a spinning head scissors, sending the champ rolling back out of the ring again. Some of the crowd get up on their feet and applaud that brilliant exchange, but that applause turns to awe when Gilmore nails a twisting diving arm drag on the outside, flinging Rhino up the ramp. The champ hit the metal with his shoulder and winces in pain, while Gilmore just looks like he is nearly collapsing, as he is slowly fading. Mr Miwa begins to show life as well, and produces something from his pocket. Umaga gets up and slowly walks over to him, causing Miwa to slyly hand him something that the champ puts in his trunks before going back over to Gilmore. The American has regained his fight however, and lays into the champ with several quick forearms and chops, sending the big man reeling backwards. He then quickly darts into the ring, and is soon followed by Rhino, but when the big man gets up to his feet he nails an enziguri before quickly hitting a neckbreaker, effectively giving him control of the match. He swiftly keeps it on the mat, using his superior skills in that area to keep the big man down, but eventually the power factor comes into play again and Rhino is able to fight his way to his feet, but when he runs to the ropes, Gilmore catches him with a dropsault right to the chin that sends him back to the ropes. When he rebounds this time Gilmore uses his momentum against him and nails a snap suplex before locking the champ in a Chinlock. Rhino gasps for air before elbowing his challenger several times in the face and then inching his way over to the ropes. However, just when he is about to reach them Gilmore elbows him right in the bridge of the nose, causing Rhino to flop to the mat grabbing his face. Gilmore pulls him back up to his feet and tries to whip him into the corner, but the big man works through the pain and reverse the whip, sending the American veteran into the turnbuckles. He tries to follow up with an avalanche splash, but Gilmore is able to flip over him and then nails a Russian legsweep when the champ comes staggering backwards out of the corner. He tries for the cover, but Rhino kicks out after only two, causing the crowd to boo him, but there are audible claps for his resilience. Gilmore then runs to the ropes and tries to catch the champ with a springboard corkscrew senton, but Rhino puts his knee up, causing Gilmore to crash and burn. Both men are down for a while after this, but the champ is the first one up, and he pulls Gilmore up with him. The veteran tries to fire back with several elbows, but Rhino works through them before booting him in the gut and hitting a massive backbreaker, lifting Gilmore high above himself during it. Gilmore screams in pain and rolls around slightly, while Rhino has a look on his face as if he is saying “that is only the beginning”. Gilmore slowly gets up to his feet, but Rhino runs forward and nails a quick clothesline before pulling him back up. The champ seems to attempt a side slam, but Gilmore counters with elbows to the temple. This seems to stun the big man enough for Gilmore to run to the ropes, but when he comes back Rhino grabs his throat and lifts him up before bringing him crashing down across his knee with a vicious chokeslam backbreaker. Again Gilmore screams in agony, rolling out of the ring this time to recover. He barely makes it to his feet, only to have Rhino Umaga comes stampeding through the ropes with a visually amazing plancha, connecting with the gut of the challenger, sending Gilmore flying backwards into the barricade. Both men takes their time getting to their feet, with Rhino rolling Gilmore back inside after getting up, and he tries to go for the cover. However, just when it seems like he was going to get the victory, Gilmore puts his foot on the ropes with a nanosecond to go, causing the crowd to explode into cheers. Rhino slaps the mat in anger and pulls him back up to his feet, but Gilmore fires back with several quick stiff knees right to the gut, doubling the champ over, and then runs to the ropes. When he comes back, Rhino tries to catch him with a lariat, but Gilmore leaps into the air and catches him with the Superstar Sensation, causing the crowd to once again cheer loudly due to the overness of the move. Gilmore leaps in to make the cover, and the crowd counts along. One… Two… Thre..No! Rhino kicks out just in time, with a fair amount of the crowd cheering, but the majority booing him loudly. Gilmore then drags the champ into the middle of the ring and ascends the turnbuckles to nail the Picture Perfect Moonsault, but when he leaps off of the top, Rhino moves out of the way just in time. Gilmore crash lands and rolls onto his back, seemingly out of it, and Rhino slowly makes his way up the top. He then tries to nail the Diving Headbutt, but it’s Gilmores’ time to surprise, as he somehow manages to roll out of the way just in time, and when Rhino hits the mat the entire ring shakes from the impact. This leaves both men out of it for quite a while, and when they are getting up to their feet they begin a slow exchange of blows, with Rhino eventually gaining control with a stiff punch. He then runs to the ropes and goes for the Rhino Charge, but when he bends over Gilmore nails him with an enziguri out of nowhere, stunning him, and then goes for the cover. But the referee is not in the ring, he is instead speaking with Mr Miwa, who seems to be in horrible condition, but it is all a ploy, as Rhino produces a bag from his trunks and throws powder in Gilmore’s eyes, sending him reeling and causing him to yell out in pain. Rhino makes his way to his feet and runs to the ropes before charging towards Gilmore. The veteran notices and runs towards him as well, trying to catch him with a super kick, but Rhino hits first, turning Gilmore inside out with the Rhino Charge. The champ then hooks the leg and the referee turns his attention back to the ring nad makes the count, not noticing the power lying in the middle of the ring. One… Two… Three! [B]Winner:[/B] Rhino Umaga by pinfall in 22:47 – [B]A[/B] Rhino Umaga quickly grabs his belt and celebrates with it as if he just won it for the first time, and he doesn’t seem to mind the boos that the crowd are literally drowning him in. [b]A[/b] [I]Summary: The Tic def. Dean Daniels – B+ Silver Shark© def. Nariaki Hitomi – B Bussho Makiguchi© def. Cyber Fighter 3000 – B- Magnum KOBE def. Seiji Jimbo – A Dragon & Furusawa© def. Circle of Blood – B Haru Kurofuji def. Koshiro Ino – A Greg Gauge def. Awesome Thunder by DQ – A Rhino Umaga© def. Angry Gilmore - A [/I] [B]Overall = A[/B] Notes: Another awesome PPV, I hope I can keep this up. Feedback will be very much appreciated, as I tried to make the matches and the show in general as good as they deserved to be.[/CENTER]

I always had faith you would return. :) Another quality show as per usual, but I can totally understand about the 'burn out' thing, that's where I kind of envy short-form diary writers who just summarise their matches but I just can't write in that style and I'm guessing this is the same for you; the better the match rating- the more inspired I am to give it a good write up.

YES!!! I literally check every day to see if there's a new post on here, and I'm always disappointed to find no updates, but I totally understand you being a little burnt out. I've been thinking about doing another diary, but in the back of my mind I always worry about how long I can keep it going, so I very much understand your need of a break. Glad to have you back though! If I have any feedback, it's that the buildup to the Cyber Fighter/Makiguchi match was outstanding, and I was not so secretly praying for a CF3000 win, but alas. Interesting twist to have Gauge win over Thunder - I'm interested to see if this starts a big push.

[I]Thankyou for the kind praise both of you, much appreciated :). Good to know that the Cyber Fighter story has been working so far, there were times when I thought it was going badly hehe. Now, on with the overview of the next tour.[/I] [CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] There is only one word that can describe the recent Rave Tour, a success. We came close to selling out every venue we used and almost always gave the fans amazing matches to remember when they went home, but now the problem comes with continuing that success. In an attempt to secure some stars of tomorrow for the growing company that is World Level Wrestling, we aquired the newly created Tokyo Level Wrestling as a developmental territory, and soon had wrestlers heading down to begin their training. Such youngsters include relative of the Samoan Wildboyz and Rhino Umaga, Arthur Dexter Bradley, the young luchador Capitao Brasil Jr, Japanese Phoenix and Omezo Shikitei. Yodo Nakane of the backstage staff volunteered and was sent down to help train them, happy to pass on his knowledge. As with the end of any tour, we saw the departure of a number of stars. Veteran Dark Angel left after an unspectacular few matches, and was not called back, while everybody else received a contract. These included the team of NagaMori, and the young duo of Kenshin Ienari and KC Glenn. In order to spice things up for the tour ahead, World Level Wrestling went on a search for some of the hottest stars around, and was able to secure touring contracts with the following stars: [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/FoxMask_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]Name:[/B] Snow Fox (Fox Mask) [B]Signature Moves:[/b] Fox Flip Off DDT [I](Standing Sit-Out Shiranui after flipping the bird at opponent)[/I], Fox Hunter [I](Running Yakuza Kick)[/I] [B]Bio:[/B] Fox Mask is a veteran of the wrestling scene, and has always had the wish of competing in the legendary Junior division, but now he has found his way to Japan in a different way, and has donned the Snow Fox mask instead. Known for being quite athletic and being willing to put his body on the line, he will almost defintiely take off with the fans. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Relampago.jpg[/IMG] [B]Name:[/B] Hijo Del Relámpago [B]Signature Moves:[/b] Relámpago Blanco [I](Shooting Star Legdrop)[/I] [B]Bio:[/B] Relámpago is one of the fastest rising stars in Lucha Libre today, being the most popular star on the MPWF roster and dazzling fans on a daily basis with his amazing athleticism and daredevil moves. His finisher in particular is a move that always looks great in highlight reels, and will surely impress the fans here in WLW. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Hypnotiq.jpg[/IMG] [B]Name:[/B] Hypnotiq Jr. [B]Signature Moves:[/b] Hypnosis Clock [I](Series of Arm Drags followed by a running Enziguri), [/I]Springboard Senton. [B]Bio:[/B] Hypnotiq Jr is another second generation luchador who has made his way over to Japan for the first time. The one major stand out feature for this youngster is his uncanny ability to connect with the crowd, sometimes without having to even say a word. This has led to him becoming very popular in a short span of time with MPWF in Mexico, and may just have the same effect here in WLW. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Magnifico.jpg[/IMG] [B]Name:[/B] Magnifico [B]Signature Moves:[/b] Magnifico Cradle [I](La Magistral Cradle)[/I]. [B]Bio:[/B] Magnifico is a veteran of lucha libre, and current MPWF champion. Though he is no longer in his prime, he can still fly and wrestle with the best youngsters, having had several classic encounters with Hypnotiq and Relampago during the last year. Can he impress the WLW fans with this skill, or will he have to go that extra mile instead? These men have all joined us for the Squirrels Jubilee tour, with others being in negotiations at current. The first show of the new tour will occur on Friday April 5th, at the Osaka Athletic Stadium, don't miss it![/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] We look set to kick off this new tour with a bang as he bring a talent packed first card to you live at the Osaka Athletic Stadium. To start off the show we have the debut of the Mexican Invasion, the Mexican trio of Magnifico, Hijo Del Relampago and Hypnotiq Jr, as they take on the establish trio of The Tic, Panda Mask II and Kimuraman, collectively dubbed The Little People. Will the debutants pick up a shocking upset win? Or will the stars more adapted to the WLW style pull through and show the gaijin’s what this company is about? We have another debut as the American veteran Snow Fox teams with fellow gaijin Americana to take on the team of Nathanial Ca$ino and Mitsunari Fugunaga. Americana and Ca$ino have apparently had altercations backstage, and that could make this match all the better. Will it be the mystery factor around Snow Fox that helps the veteran pick up the win, or will the younger team of Nate and Mitsunari send him packing? The Show Stealer champ looks to continue his momentum after his successful defence against Nariaki Hitomi back in February when he takes on youngster KC Glenn. Glenn was impressive during the last tour, will that be enough to put away the veteran, or will the champ prove why he holds that strap with an easy victory? We then have a clash of styles as the brutal mauler Hell Monkey takes on the veteran technician KOKI Ishibashi. Ishibashi was unable to win the tag titles at the last PPV while Monkey seemed to have faded into obscurity. Can the gaijin pick up the semi-return victory, or will the veteran Koki make a step towards singles glory once again? And in the main event we have a feud continued as Greg Gauge and Awesome Thunder face off again, but this time in a tag match, with Thunder teaming up with rising youngster Emerald Angel, while Gauge teams with the legendary Great Hisato. Will Gauge be able to get revenge on the veteran Thunder, or will the Ace prove why he is considered the cornerstone of the company as pushes the young gaijin’s dreams of a clean victory over him further away? [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #1 [/u] [u][I]Six Man Tag[/I][/u] Mexican Invasion (Magnifico, Relampago & Hypnotiq) vs. The Little People (The Tic, Panda Mask II and Kimuraman) [u][i]Tag Team[/i][/u] Americana & Snow Fox vs. Nathanial Ca$ino & Mitsunari Fugunaga [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] [i]Non-Title[/i] Silver Shark vs. KC Glenn [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Hell Monkey vs. KOKI Ishibashi [u][I]Tag Team[/I][/u] Awesome Thunder & Emerald Angel vs. The Great Hisato & Greg Gauge [i]Predictions always welcome.[/i][/CENTER]

Loving the completely absurd and random name for the tour :D [U]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #1 [I]Six Man Tag[/I][/U] [B]Mexican Invasion (Magnifico, Relampago & Hypnotiq)[/B] vs. The Little People (The Tic, Panda Mask II and Kimuraman) [I]I see the Mexican's getting a debut win here to establish themselves as an instant threat, at least in the ranks of the lower card[/I] [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] [B]Americana & Snow Fox[/B] vs. Nathanial Ca$ino & Mitsunari Fugunaga [I]Again like the last match Ca$ino and Fuganaga aren't so high up the card that it's unfeasible for the unkown debutant to win, plus Fox is teaming with the relatively established Americana[/I] [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] [I]Non-Title[/I] [B]Silver Shark[/B] vs. KC Glenn [I]This may be non title but Glenn's not been a regular enough prescence on the roster to earn a win over the current show-stealer champ[/I] [U][I]Singles[/I][/U] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs. KOKI Ishibashi [I]Hell Monkey to re-establish himself in WLW with a solid win over the tag-teamer[/I] [U][I]Tag Team[/I][/U] [B]Awesome Thunder & Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato & Greg Gauge [I]This honestly could go either way, but I'm going to go with the Thunder and Angel team, as I think you do with re-establishing Emerald Angel this tour as he appears to have become a bit of a forgotten man.[/I]

First Welcome Back! Now Predictions... WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #1 Six Man Tag [B]Mexican Invasion (Magnifico, Relampago & Hypnotiq)[/B] vs. The Little People (The Tic, Panda Mask II and Kimuraman) Tag Team [B]Americana & Snow Fox[/B] vs. Nathanial Ca$ino & Mitsunari Fugunaga Singles Non-Title [B]Silver Shark [/B]vs. KC Glenn Singles Hell Monkey vs. [B]KOKI Ishibashi[/B] Tag Team [B]Awesome Thunder & Emerald Angel [/B]vs. The Great Hisato & Greg Gauge

WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #1 Six Man Tag[B] Mexican Invasion (Magnifico, Relampago & Hypnotiq)[/B] vs. The Little People (The Tic, Panda Mask II and Kimuraman) [I]Going out on a limb here, as The Tic's involvement is a wild card, considering his performance on the last tour. However, I feel like the Mexican invaders will get the win to establish themselves, and maybe set up a big match against the Circle of Blood later on in the tour?[/I] Tag Team [B]Americana & Snow Fox[/B] vs. Nathanial Ca$ino & Mitsunari Fugunaga [I]Ca$ino is good, but Americana and Snow Fox are too good to not get the win, especially with the potential that Fox Mask has to be a breakout star in WLW.[/I] Singles Non-Title [B]Silver Shark[/B] vs. KC Glenn [I]I don't see Glenn being a threat to the title at all at this point, so I don't even see him getting the win in a non-title affair.[/I] Singles Hell Monkey vs. [B]KOKI Ishibashi[/B] [I]Ishibashi is the more established of the two, despite not securing the tag belts last tour. I see him getting the win over Monkey with some involvement from the Circle of Blood.[/I] Tag Team [B]Awesome Thunder & Emerald Angel[/B] vs. The Great Hisato & Greg Gauge [I]I love Gauge, but Thunder and Angel are a dream team. No way they take the loss here, but this one should be a classic.[/I]

[I]I got a bit carried away with the match write-ups on this one, so sorry if they're a bit long hehe :o.[/I] [CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #1[/B] [/U] Held at the Osaka Athletic Stadium Wednesday, Week 1, April 2011 Attendance = 5,000 (Sell Out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][i]Pre-Show[/i][/u] [i]Lassana Makutsi def. Kenshin Ienari - C[/i] To kick off the show we have a massive amount of pyro before seeing a hype video for tonights main event, showing some clips from the final minutes of the Gauge/Thunder match back in February. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Mexican Invasion vs. The Little People.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Magnifico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Relampago.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Hypnotiq.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheTic.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/PandaMask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BeetleKimura.jpg[/IMG] An incredibly fast paced match up that was an awesome debut for the Mexicans. All of them shook hands except for Magnifico, who just stared down at his opponents with a smirk on his face. When the bell rang, it was Magnifico in against Panda Mask, and the veteran gaijin proved himself to be very skilled in the ring, as he easily dominated the youngster with several quick moves and holds that had the American in a lot of trouble. The veteran came close to whipping Panda into his corner to make the tag, but the youngster countered the irish whip into a head scissors and scrambled over to his corner instead, tagging in the more experienced Tic. Magnifico locked up with him, but his earlier arrogance disappeared quickly when the Tic easily took him to the mat and kept him down with an armbar. The veteran had to pull out a big spot to get out of the hold, kipped up and then flipping over before throwing the Tic to the mat with an arm drag. He tried to follow up with a clothesline to the experienced American, but the Tic was able to duck it and then nail a thrust kick before hitting a devastating poison rana, spiking the Mexican right on the top of his head. Relampago and Hypnotiq entered the fray at this point and took the Tic down before pulling him back up and whipping him across the ring. When he came back, he tried to duck under a double clothesline attempt, but the Mexican duo easily adapted and nailed a drop toehold/leg drop combo instead, stunning the American long enough for Magnifico to recover. The arrogance returned as he got to his feet and pulled the Tic over to his corner before tagging in Relampago. Magnifico took the Tic down to the mat with him and placed him across his knees, while Relampago leapt over the top rope and hitting a twisting elbow drop right to the face of the Tic, causing the smaller man to flip over backwards from the impact and clutch at his nose. Relampago ran to the ropes and connected with a running baseball slide that sent the Tic right to the outside, but just as the young luchadore was setting up for a plancha dive, Kimuraman springboarded into the ring and hit a missile dropkick right to Relampago’s face, turning him inside out. Kimuraman then made his signature pose, drawing some cheers from the crowd, before valiantly fighting off Magnifico and Hypnotiq with a series of punches, but when he turned his back on them to head back to his corner, Hypnotiq caught him with a quick kick and a back suplex. The Tic and Relampago had both recovered by now, and the Tic rolled back into the ring before tagging out to Panda Mask again. Panda came springing into the ring, but soon found himself on the wrong end of a three on one assault, and when his partners tried to enter the ring to help him, the referee turned his back and held the Tic and Kimuraman at bay. This allowed all three Mexican Invasion members to triple team poor Panda Mask, nailing a Double Suplex/Cross Body combo move before Hypnotiq was tagged in. Panda Mask struggled up to his feet, barely conscious, and was easily thrown around the ring with several arm drags from Hypnotiq, and after the fifth one the young luchador ran forward and nailed a running enziguri on Panda Mask before going for the cover. The Tic and Kimuraman ran in to break up the count, but Magnifico and Relampago stormed in and took them out as the referee counted, giving the gaijin’s the debut win. [B]Winner:[/B] Mexican Invasion by pinfall in 8:56 – [B]C[/B] The crowd applaud the victors, but there are several audible boos as well, with members of the crowd obviously not pleased to see their favourites the Tic and Kimuraman beaten. [b]D+[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Americana & Snow Fox vs. Nathanial Ca$ino & Mitsunari Fugunaga.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/FoxMask_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/NathanielCaino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MitsunariFugunaga.jpg[/IMG] When they came out to the ring, Americana and Fox seemed to be working very well together, probably due to previous experience back in the USA with CZCW, while Ca$ino and Mitsunari looked very unhappy to be teaming with each other, due to both men having their own supersized ego that couldn’t fit in the ring. They even got into a little shoving contest over who was going to be in first, but Americana solved the problem by running over and dropkicking Mitsunari over the top rope to the floor, and then began to batter away at his fellow gaijin Ca$ino with a vicious series of forearm smashes before whipping him across the ring. He leapfrogged him twice before connecting with a dropsault that turned his fellow youngster inside out. Mitsunari clambered back into the ring at this point, and tried to take out Americana, but the youngster ducked a clothesline attempt, while Snow Fox sprung into the ring and took out Mitsunari with a cross body, sending him rolling back out of the ring. Americana pulled Ca$ino back up to his feet and booted him in the gut, but when he went for a suplex the gambler reversed it into a brainbuster style suplex of his own, bringing him down right on the back of his neck. Americana clutched at his neck and rolled around in pain for a little while, giving Ca$ino time to recover, but when he tried to pull the high flier back up to his feet he was met with stiff uppercut that sent him reeling backwards into the ropes. He tried to rebound with a back elbow, but Americana matrixed underneath it and then sprung backwards into a hurracanrana that drew major applause from the crowd. Ca$ino tumbled around before rushing up to his feet, but when he tried to get back to his corner he was caught with a head scissors from out of nowhere before Americana tagged in Snow Fox. The veteran Fox eagerly rushed into the ring and nailed a bicycle kick right to the jaw of Ca$ino, sending him rolling out of the ring. Mitsunari stepped into the ring to stop Fox, but got a kick to the gut followed by an enziguri that sent him to the mat. Fox then stomped rapidly on the mat with both feet to get the crowd warmed up before running to the ropes and flying over the top rope with a cannonball plancha, landing right on top of Ca$ino. Both men were down for a while, and the crowd were applauding the daring Fox, who was also first up and into the ring, but when Ca$ino came back in, Fox slowed the pace down a little bit with some sleek technical wrestling, including locking the young gaijin in a tight leg stretch muffler lock, but Mitsunari took this chance to catch the veteran by surprise with a massive boot to the side of the head that made him fall forward and release Ca$ino. He then dragged his partner of the corner so that he could tag himself in, but he took too long getting to Fox, who booted him in the gut and spun him around with a snap neckbreaker followed by a running slide dropkick to the side of the head. Mitsunari fought through the pain however, and got up to his feet, but Fox was right on top of him again, pushing him into the ropes and chopping away at his chest. He fought through this as well though, and managed to resist it before spinning Fox into the ropes and unloading with several stiff kicks right to the chest and gut of the veteran gaijin, before finishing up with a leaping thrust kick to the jaw, sending Fox tumbling over the top rope. Mitsunari took a little moment to survey the damage, but this left him open to a surprise attack from Americana, who flew into the ring and then dropkicked the bad ass over the top. Fox noticed what was happening, and pulled Mitsunari up to his feet before chopping him a little bit, just long enough for him to not see Americana come flying over the top with his signature handspring moonsault plancha. Fox then rolled Mitsunari back into the ring, with Americana took care of Ca$ino, who was still not fully recovered for some reason. Fox pulled his opponent to his feet, slapped him across the face, gave him the finger and then nailed the Fox Flip Off DDT, getting amazing height during the backflip. He drove Mitsunari right into the mat and made the cover, getting both the victory for his team and his debut victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Americana & Snow Fox by pinfall in 9:34 - [B]C+[/B] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Silver Shark vs. KC Glenn. Non-Title[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SilverShark.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KCGlenn.jpg[/IMG] This match probably went on a little too long for Glenn, as his lack of overness really hurt what could have been a good match, turning it into a decent one. When the bell rang, Shark instantly charged in and locked up with the youngster, forcing him into the corner before breaking away cleanly. Glenn took the chance though and slapped the veteran strongly across the face, sending him staggering backwards. The youngster began to laugh with a smirk on his face before being caught with thrust kick to the gut followed by a running from the champ, who went straight to business. He kept the match on the mat, using his heavily trained technical skills to keep the youngster down and away from the ropes, and each time Glenn tried to fight his way over to them the champ would always drag him back into the middle. Eventually however Glenn was able to fight his way out during a transition and then took his turn putting the champ in a few holds. This was a mistake however, as he soon found himself going hold for hold with Shark before raking his eyes upon standing up. The referee warned him that this was illegal, but he merely shrugged before slugging Shark with a few punches. He managed to force the champ into the corner, but when he tried to go for a running avalanche splash, displaying an amazing vertical leap, the champ was able to roll out of the way before nailing Glenn with a double axe handle to the back of the head. The youngster staggered around dazed before being thrown into the air with a gutwrench suplex from Shark, who then went for the cover, but only got a two count. Glenn took his time to recover, therefore giving Shark time to do the same, but when Shark began to walk over to the youngster to pull him up, Glenn kipped up and then hit an enziguri out of nowhere before hitting a jumping head scissors that sent the champ rolling out of the ring. Shark found his footing fairly quickly and tried to clamber back into the ring, but Glenn ran to the ropes and nailed a tiger feint kick, connecting right with the side of the face of the champ, who spun around upon impact and fell to the mat. Glenn took this time to pose for the crowd, who just booed him down, but he just flipped the bird at them and told them to shut up before turning his attention back to Shark. Unbeknownst to him however, the veteran had already re-entered the ring and took him to the mat with a spear. Shark waited for him to get up to his feet before whipping him across the ring, but instead of hitting a spinebuster like he was planning to, Glenn reversed it mid way into a spinning head scissors. The young KC then headed to the opposite corner and began to stomp his foot, causing some of the crowd to stomp along, and when Shark got up to his feet he tried to nail the Tune Up the Sunshine Band, a running superkick, but the veteran was able to duck it and then caught Glenn with the Deep Sea Snap, a superkick as well, out of nowhere right to the chin. KC flopped lifelessly to the mat, and Shark made the cover to get the victory in a fairly hard fought match. [B]Winner:[/B] Silver Shark by pinfall in 11:04 – [B]C[/B] Silver Shark then goes up to the youngster and pulls him to his feet for a handshake, but Glenn slaps the veteran across the face before storming up the ramp. [b]C-[/b] Mr. Miwa is backstage, with Awesome Thunder standing behind him. “It seems, that despite the result of the last pay per view, that young Gregory Gauge has not learnt his lesson, for he has dared to step into the ring with my client Awesome Thunder one more time. We tried to deliver the message loud and clear that he would not achieve anything when we destroyed him in the middle of the ring, but I guess his young American brain is too small to understand such a deep and meaningful message that I would give. So tonight, my client is going to make sure that he really understands it when my client leaves him a bloody mess inside of that ring. If that still doesn’t work, maybe my other client, Rhino Umaga, can put him on the sidelines to give him some time to think, but I pray for his sake that we don’t have to go that far.” [b]B+[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Hell Monkey vs. KOKI Ishibashi w/Dark EAGLE[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/KokiIshibashi.jpg[/IMG] Koki seemed quite confident heading into this match, while Hell Monkey had his best blank expression face on. When the bell rang, the veteran Koki tried to run in and lock up, but Hell caught him with a stiff kick to the chest before following up with a boot to the gut and a neckbreaker, bring the veteran down to the mat. The gaijin then promptly locked him in a tight arm bar, trying to prevent him from using the Ishibashi Effect later on in the match, but he soon found himself going hold with the more technically skilled Koki. However, when both men got up to their feet, instead of locking up Koki tried to send Hell to the mat with a kick of his own, but the gaijin just shook it off before firing back with a series of alternating kicks to the chest and gut that sent the veteran reeling backwards into the corner. However this was a very bad mistake by Koki, as Hell ran in and leapt into the air, connecting with a running jumping leg lariat right to the jaw that sent Koki over the top and to the outside. Hell himself went over the top rope but landed on the apron, but as Koki was getting up to his feet the gaijin leapt off the top with beautiful sky twister press, landing square on top of the veteran. Both men were down for a while, with Hell Monkey being the first one up to his feet, but when he tried to climb back into the ring, Koki grabbed his foot and dragged him back out before clubbing him across the face with a big forearm smash. The gaijin staggered backwards towards the apron, leaving him open to a spear from Koki, driving his back right into the unforgiving structure. Hell crumpled to the floor in pain, while Koki rolled back into the ring, a smile on his face. The veteran waited a little while to get his breath back before rolling out of the ring and pulling Hell back up to his feet. Monkey tried to fight him off with a few stiff forearms, but Koki fought through them, kicked him in the gut and then whipped him into the ring post back first. The gaijin again crumpled down to the floor, but this time Koki pulled him right back up and rolled him into the ring. Hell crawled across the ring to try and get back to the ropes and up to his feet, but the veteran Koki showed some good strategy with a few precise elbows to the weaker parts of the gaijin’s back, causing him to drop onto his stomach and wince in pain. He then locked the gaijin in a tight Chinlock, with his knee deeply planted into Hell’s lower back, but even with all that pressure he couldn’t get the resilient American to tap out, and when he tried to transition into another hold, Hell scrambled over to the ropes and pulled himself up. Koki ran towards him to try and clothesline him over the top, but the gaijin ducked and caught him with a stiff kick to the back that sent him into the ropes instead. The veteran turned around, only to get several more kicks to the chest and a leaping one to the jaw, causing him to stagger forwards before flopping forward. Hell began to measure him, and when Koki got up to one knee, nailed his trademark hesitation kick right to the back of the head, knocking Koki back down, and seemingly out cold. However, when Hell ran to the ropes to try and nail a handspring moonsault splash, Koki got up to his feet and caught the gaijin with a devastating backbreaker in mid air. Hell screamed out in pain and rolled around on the mat, and Koki just slowly stalked him before going back to working on his back, locking him in a bow and arrow lock. Yet again however, the resilient gaijin refused to give up or tap, causing Koki to release him out of frustration and think of what to do next. He then pulled Hell up to his feet and attempted the Ishibashi Effect, a wrist clutch rack suplex, but Hell flipped out of it and connected with a thrust kick to the gut, causing the veteran to double over. Hell took a little time to get his breath back before nailing the ever beautiful Hell Fire Kick right to the back of the head, and then just flopped on top of veteran’s body, as he had no more energy left, getting the win in a very hard fought match. [B]Winner:[/B] Hell Monkey by pinfall in 17:30 – [B]B+[/B] Ishibashi does not look happy at all and just as Hell Monkey leaves the ring the Circle of Blood storm down to the ring and begin to beat him down. However, just before Daniels attempts a Cradle Piledriver on the concrete, Jungle Jack, White Samurai and Bulldozer Brandon Smith charge down and save him. The Circle retreat up the ramp looking down at them, and Hell Monkey grabs a microphone. “For too long, you fellas have been running around this place attacking whoever was slightly crossing your path. Well now, it’s time for somebody to rise up and stop you, because today the world sees the formation of the DEMON Army, with me at the helm and these men behind me as members. Trust men, the days of the Circle are numbered, so you had better watch your back. [b]B-[/b] for all three segments. [U][B]Match 5:[/B] Awesome Thunder & Emerald Angel vs. The Great Hisato & Greg Gauge.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AwesomeThunder.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/EmeraldAngel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] This was a clash of the titans in terms of popularity, with the apparent ‘dream team’ of Thunder and Angel getting the loudest collective boos we have heard recently, beating Umaga and Machine back in February, while the crowd nearly exploded when Hisato and Gauge came out. This gave the faces a confidence boost, which they desperately needed due to the superior talent their opponents had. When the bell started, it was Angel in against Hisato, and the two produced one of the craziest aerial fests in quite a while. Hisato whipped Angel into the ropes to start off with, but when he tried to dropkick him, Angel somersaulted over the top of them, and then tried to take out the veteran with a sweep kick to the knee, but Hisato backflipped over his leg and then tried to go for a Full Nelson due to landing behind Angel, but the youngster was able to drop out of it and then nail a ground rana. Hisato was right back up almost immediately though, and went to snap off a running shooting star press, but Angel rolled out of the way and then nailed a running corkscrew shooting star, going one better than Hisato, and went for the cover, but only got a two count. When the two men got up to their feet the crowd loudly applauded that great showcase of skills before the two went face to face. Angel then tried to nail a big left hook, but Hisato ducked underneath and tried to go for a back suplex, due to the youngster spinning around after missing the punch, but Angel landed on his feet and tried to go for a poison rana out of nowhere, but Hisato threw him off and then snapped off a head scissors of his own that sent the youngster rolling right out of the ring. Hisato took a moment to get a breather, but when he noticed Angel getting up to his feet he ran to the ropes and went flying over the top with a beautiful no hands twisting arm drag that sent the youngster flying into the barricade. Angel winced in pain and clutched at his back before slowly getting back into the ring, while Hisato rolled in almost right away. The veteran kicked Angel in the chest a few times before tagging out to Greg, who instantly leapt into the ring and followed on from where Hisato left off, battering away at his fellow youngster. Greg then tried to keep the match on the mat with a few tight submission holds, but when he was trying to lock Angel in a knee lock, the youngster sprung up to his feet and nailed an enziguri that knocked Gauge right down. Both men were down for a while before Angel began to claw his way over to his corner. Greg noticed and crawled over to him, grabbing him just in time and dragging him back into the middle of the ring before locking in a single leg Boston Crab. Angel yelled out in pain and struggled his way to the ropes, taking a long time to do so, but to his credit he refused to give up. When he reached them, Greg was noticeably frustrated and he flung Angel’s legs down and stomped away at his fellow youngster before pulling him up to his feet and whipped him across the ring. Angel had a fairly noticeable limp, but this didn’t stop him from countering a flapjack attempt into a hurracanrana that allowed him to scurry over and tag in Thunder, getting a massive amount of boos in the process. Thunder came right into the ring and kicked Gauge stiffly in the chest as he was getting up to his feet, but the young gaijin continued to rise. Thunder tried a few more times, but Gauge just yelled in his face and chopped away at his chest in a battle reminiscent of their previous encounter back in February. Thunder fought through the chops and pushed Greg away before following up with a clothesline, confirming his control of the match, but when he ran to the ropes, Greg dove underneath him and then caught him with a dropkick on the return run. Thunder took his time getting to his feet, but Greg was waiting for him, and the youngster tried to go for a German Suplex, but the veteran Thunder reversed it, and the match quickly deteriorated into a battle of standing switches, until Thunder was able to send the gaijin up and over with a half nelson suplex, known as the Strike Suplex, but when he went for the cover, Gauge kicked out just after the two count. Thunder quickly pulled him to his feet and battered away at him with a series of kicks elbows and punches, and forced the youngster into the corner. He kicked away at his chest some more before pulling him up to the top rope with him. Thunder tried to go for a super spinebuster, but Gauge fought his way out of it, countering it into a Super Neutron Plex from the very top, with the ring shaking when they hit it. Both men were down and out for ages, but when they finally started moving, they headed to their respective corners and tagged in their partners. Hisato and Angel leapt into the ring at the same time and began a fast paced aerial war like the beginning of the match, but when Angel tried to go for a springboard head scissors, Hisato resisted it and turned it into a wheelbarrow facebuster. The veteran then leapt up to the top and waited for the youngster to move, and when he did, ran along the ropes and jumped off to complete the Jade Warrior Plunge, but Angel managed to roll it through, the first time all year anybody has managed to do so, and then drilled the veteran with a running powerslam before leaping up to the top rope. He flipped the bird at the crowd before leaping off for the Angel Fury, and connected before going for the cover and getting the very hard fought victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Thunder & Angel by pinfall in 20:40 – [B]A[/B] Hell Monkey then emerges from the back and storms down to the ring before kicking the living heck out of Angel, while Rhino Umaga emerges as well and begins to beatdown Greg Gauge and Hisato, with Thunder joining in. This brawl gets outta hand very fast, but before we see the conclusion we run out of time. [b]B+[/b] [I]Summary: Mexican Invasion def. The Little People - C Americana & Snow Fox def. Ca$ino & Fugunaga – C+ Shark def. KC Glenn - C Hell Monkey def. KOKI Ishibashi – B+ Thunder & Angel def. Hisato & Gauge - A [/I] [B]Overall = B[/B] Notes: Last two matches really saved us, because I am sure that without we would have been a C range show. All the debuts went well I feel, as I expected the matches to not be amazing due to all four men not having any popularity at all in Japan. I had initially wanted Gauge & Hisato win the main event, but Angel’s creative control stopped me from doing so, I’m beginning to not like Angel at the moment, as he gets into a problem pretty much every show! [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] The Mexican Invasion had a successful debut, and look to find more success when members Magnifico and Relampago take on the Ring Demons, Panda Mask II and Kimuraman. Will the Mexican’s continue their roll, or will the more established team of the Ring Demons send them running with their tails between their legs? Hoping to make up for his previous loss earlier this week to his fellow gaijin Americana, Nathanial Ca$ino has challenged the high flier to a singles encounter tonight. Can he get the win and prove the last victory was a fluke? Or will Americana continue his recent rise to the top? We then have a rare Champion vs. Champion encounter when Silver Shark takes on Bussho Makiguchi. Bussho was successful against Cyber Fighter at the last pay per view back in February, but will he enjoy the same success against the veteran gaijin Silver Shark? In the main event of this show, we have a tough test for the youngster Mabuchi Furusawa, who has been talking about how he deserves to be at the top, citing his recent success as a reason, and he got his wish as he is put in the ring with one of the most seasoned veterans in WLW today, Haru Kurofuji. Can the tag team champ upset the veteran, or will Haru prove a point that Mabuchi isn’t ready yet? [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #2[/u] [u][I]Tag Team[/I][/u] The Ring Demons (Panda Mask II & Kimuraman) vs. Magnifico & Hijo Del Relampago [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Americana vs. Nathanial Ca$ino [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] [i]Champion vs. Champion Non-Title[/i] Silver Shark vs. Bussho Makiguchi [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Mabuchi Furusawa vs. Haru Kurofuji [i]Predictions always welcome.[/i][/CENTER]

WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #2 Tag Team The Ring Demons (Panda Mask II & Kimuraman) vs. [B]Magnifico & Hijo Del Relampago[/B] [I]The Mexican's to follow up their victory in the Six Man , Panda Mask will do the job[/I] Singles [B]Americana [/B]vs. Nathanial Ca$ino [I]Americana to continue rising[/I] Singles Champion vs. Champion Non-Title [B]Silver Shark[/B] vs. Bussho Makiguchi [I]Show Stealer Champ> Tap Out Champ[/I] Singles Mabuchi Furusawa vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji[/B] [I]The veteran Kurofuji will have too much for Furusawa[/I]

WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #2 Tag Team The Ring Demons (Panda Mask II & Kimuraman) vs. [B]Magnifico & Hijo Del Relampago[/B] [I]The Mexicans did well in their first match, and I can see them becoming a great addition to the midcard, so they get the win here to keep their momentum going.[/I] Singles [B]Americana[/B] vs. Nathanial Ca$ino [I]Americana repeats his performance with a win over Ca$ino.[/I] Singles Champion vs. Champion Non-Title Silver Shark vs. [B]Bussho Makiguchi[/B] [I]I see Makiguchi getting the win here to possibly set up a unification match down the road.[/I] Singles Mabuchi Furusawa vs. [B]Haru Kurofuji[/B] [I]Furusawa is great, but Kurofuji has the experience edge, so I take him to get the win.[/I]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][U][B]Tour Show #2[/B] [/U] Held at the Gifu Arena Friday, Week 1, April 2011 Attendance = 2,000 (Sell Out!) Announcers = Isei Deushi & Koyo Raikatuji [u][i]Pre-Show[/i][/u] [i]No Pre-Show matches[/i] The very first part of the show has Haru Kurofuji backstage with a microphone. “So, let me get this straight, even though I beat that no good lump of lard called Koshiro Ino back in February, incredibly easily I might add, I still get no recognition or any compliments at all. Instead, I get put in a match with a kid who thinks that because of his lineage he is destined to be a star. Let me tell you something kid, I worked hard to get where I am today, and what makes me sick is kids like you who rise up to the top before they even know how to crawl. So tonight, I am going to make sure you realise that you need to spend a few more years down below learning your role in this company before you decide to clash with the big dogs. Until you have proved to us that you are worthy enough, you will get no mercy and you will rue the day you ever set foot in that ring tonight. I’ll send your daddy your hospital bills later after our match, see you in the ring.” [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 1:[/B] Ring Demons vs. Mexican Invasion.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/PandaMask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BeetleKimura.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Magnifico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/Relampago.jpg[/IMG] The Ring Demons were eager to avenge their previous loss to the Mexican gaijin’s, but this lust for revenge threw them off their game a little bit, as they did not concentrate fully on the match, allowing the luchadores to control the early portion of the match. When the bell rang, it was Kimuraman in against Relampago, and the two men set the ring alight with a beautiful display of athleticism and aerial skill, but it was that quest for revenge that cost Kimuraman as he tried to go for a move one time too many, attempting a second moonsault, but Relampago rolled out of the way just in time and then nailed a running dropkick across the face. Hijo then set about dominating the smaller person, throwing him around the ring with a series of arm drags before slowing the pace of the match down with an armbar that quickly became a cross armbreaker. Kimuraman showed some good resilience however, as he fought through the hold and managed to get over to the ropes, but as soon as he was up to his feet he was sent over the top to the floor below with a running dropkick to the jaw. He tumbled to the floor, and was sent right back down to it when Magnifico jumped him from out of nowhere with a diving cross body from the apron. Kimura took his time to get back in the ring, as Magnifico left him alone after the cross body, but when Kimura tried to take control of the match again, Hijo caught him with a flying head scissors before tagging out to Magnifico. Kimuraman kipped up to his feet and then tagged in Panda Mask, but this proved to be a mistake, as the veteran gaijin Magnifico ran rings around the young Panda, with the luchadore hitting several fast high impact moves. Panda tried to recover after rolling out of the ring following an enziguri, but just as he stepped away from the ring Magnifico came flying over the top with a diving body splash, colliding right with the young Panda before rolling him back into the ring. The veteran then signalled to Hijo, who bounded into the ring again and took Kimuraman off the apron, while Magnifico pulled Panda up to his feet, booted him in the gut and then rolled him up with the Magnifico Cradle. Panda was too dazed from earlier to kick out, and the Mexican Invasion picked up the win to continue their recent momentum. [B]Winner:[/B] Mexican Invasion by pinfall in 6:12 – [B]D+[/B] After a quick merchandising break, we come back to see Nathanial Ca$ino backstage, playfully throwing dice into the air with his hat tilted forward so we cannot see his eyes, only a very large grin. “A few days ago, because of a stroke of luck, a man that I have encountered many times before now thinks he is better than me. That person, of course, is the man everybody loves, Americana. But you see, I am here tonight not only to go out there and show my amazing skills to everybody out there in the arena tonight, but also to prove that the only person luck lies with, is none other than ‘The Draw’ Nathanial Ca$ino.” He rolls the dice skilfully across a table top. “So Americana, you have no chance in hell, because the dice have started rolling, and they will mean nothing but Snake Eyes for you my friend.” He snatches up the dice again and begins to chuck them into the air playfully like before as he makes his way down to the ring, chuckling. [b]C[/b] [U][B]Match 2:[/B] Americana vs. Nathanial Ca$ino.[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/NathanielCaino.jpg[/IMG] Ca$ino seemed very confident heading into this match, swaggering down the aisle with a smirk on his face before warming up. Americana looked as focused as usual, but with a slight grin on his face as well, probably laughing at Nate’s confidence. When the bell rang, Nate ran in and tried to take the more established flier off his feet with a clothesline, but Americana matrixed under the arm and then nailed a backflip hurracanrana that sent the bigger man rolling out of the ring. Americana then ran to the ropes and went for an Elemental Feint, but Nate ducked underneath his legs and then clocked him around the back of the head with a stiff punch, causing Americana to flop out of the ring to the floor below. Both men took some time to recover, with Nate being the first one to move, pulling Americana up to his feet and whipping him back into the ring. He then rolled in as well and tried to pull Americana up to his feet to whip him into the corner, but he found himself on the wrong end of a stiff uppercut that sent him staggering backwards into the ropes. Americana then connected with a few kicks to the chest before whipping Nate across the ring, and when he came back the older Americana caught him with a spinning heel kick right to the jaw that sent Nate straight to the mat. Americana then went for the cover, trying to get the victory quickly to add insult to injury, but Nate kicked out almost right away. The gambler kipped up and fired away at the surprised Americana with a blitz of elbows and forearms, but when he tried to whip him across the ring, Americana reversed it into an arm drag, and then caught Nate with a dropkick to the back of the head as he got up to one knee. Nate rolled out of the ring, and Americana then nailed the signature Elemental Press, the handspring moonsault plancha, landing right on top of Nate’s head. Both men were down, and they got up at the same time before rolling into the ring. Neither man did anything for a while, instead rolling to different corners to recover, but the first man to try anything was Nate, who ran across the ring and caught Americana by surprise with a corner dropkick right to the jaw of the Elemental hopeful. Nate then pulled him up to his feet and booted him in the gut before trying to go for the Hard Eight, a belly to back piledriver, but Americana countered it with a poison rana that dumped his fellow gaijin right on the top of his head. Nate staggered up to his feet, but was unable to hit anything due to being too dazed, allowing Americana to boot him in the gut and throw him overhead with a snap suplex before heading to the top. He took his time to position himself before flying off the top with the Inferno Splash Mk. III, the Imploding 450 Press that everybody loves, and connected with Nate before going for the cover. He had put up a lot of resistance, but in the end it was the experience of Americana that came out victorious. [B]Winners:[/B] Americana by pinfall in 8:57 - [B]C+[/B] After a break we go backstage where Bussho Makiguchi stands, his title displayed proudly across his shoulder. “Now that I have dealt with that stupid problem with the clones, I can move on to some serious business. Tonight, I face a ‘respected’ veteran of this business in Silver Shark, but in my opinion any man who believes he is a fish at the age of 40+ is just mad. He doesn’t even deserve a title in my opinion, and I will prove that tonight when I defeat him utterly with ease. It’ll be the final call, because once you get a taste of these elbows, you’re down for the count and won’t be moving for at least a few days. See you out there Sharky boy.” Bussho begins to cackle to himself, but when he sees a shadow entering through the door he pegs it the other way, as the shadow takes the form of Cyber Fighter 3000. [b]C+[/b] [U][B]Match 3:[/B] Silver Shark vs. Bussho Makiguchi. Non-Title[/U] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/SilverShark.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/BusshoMakiguchi.jpg[/IMG] These two did not look happy with each other, with Shark looking noticeably pissed off with Bussho’s comments earlier on. When the match started, Bussho charged in and instantly tried to take the veteran gaijin off his feet, but despite his stiffest forearm shots, Shark remained on his feet and fired back with forearms of his own. This confused Bussho, leaving him open to a particularly stiff elbow that sent him staggering backwards into the ropes. Shark quickly followed up by whipping the youngster across the ring and then nailing a leaping leg lariat right to the chin. Bussho rolled out of the ring to try and recover, but when he tried to get on to the apron, Shark ran towards him and nailed an enziguri. Bussho began to lose his footing, but Shark quickly came on to the apron himself and then planted the youngster with a vicious DDT to the unforgiving floor. Both men were down for a while, and they barely made it back in before they were counted out. The first man to really get up to his feet was Shark, as Bussho was still feeling the effects of the DDT, but when the veteran whipped him across the ring Bussho fired back with a strong clothesline that sent the gaijin to the mat before beginning to work on his back. He even managed to lock in a Bow and Arrow lock, but he got a bit too overconfident, as he loosened the hold enough for Shark to roll out of it and then scramble over the ropes. The youngster tried to follow up with a clothesline that sent the veteran over the top, but Shark caught him with a sharp back elbow the face out of nowhere, leaving both men down. When they began to move again, it was Shark’s turn to take the match to the mat, as he kept the youngster down with a few armbars, but the technical skills of Bussho once again showed through as he was eventually able to get out of it and go hold for hold with the veteran before fighting to a staredown. They collided in the middle of the ring again, and Bussho was able to nail a series of devastating pin point elbows to the neck that caused the veteran gaijin to drop to one knee. Bussho ran to the ropes and tried to go for the Blazing Elbow, but just when he spun around to hit it, Shark ducked underneath it and then nailed the Deep Sea Snap out of nowhere, sending the youngster flying over the top to the floor below. Shark took his time, and when Bussho rolled back into the ring, he tried to go for the Jaws of Life, but Bussho was able to grab a hold of the ropes to force him away. The veteran obliged and backed away to the other side of the ring, but this proved to be a mistake on his part, because when he charged in again to attack Bussho, the youngster caught him with the Blazing Elbow out of nowhere, right to the temple, sending the veteran straight to the mat. Bussho smirked for a while and looked down at the fallen Shark before shaking his head and laughing. He pulled Shark up to his feet and whipped him into the corner, but the gaijin reversed just in time, sending the youngster into the corner otherwise. Shark tried to follow up with a high knee, but Bussho blocked it and then drove the champ into the mat with a strong spinebuster before going up top and nailing a vicious flying elbow drop right to the face, called the Pin Point Dive. He hooked the leg c0ckily and got the upset victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Bussho Makiguchi by pinfall in 13:44 – [B]A[/B] Haru Kurofuji is strolling towards the ring when Mabuchi Furusawa jumps him from out of nowhere, drawing a big pop from the crowd. The veteran tries to fight him off, but Mabuchi had caught the smaller star off guard and was able to take him to the floor. The youngster quickly set about punishing the veteran with a series of stiff punches right to the face before pulling him up to his feet and whipping him into the concrete wall. Haru flopped to the floor as Mabuchi leant over him. “So you think that you are better than me, do you really think that Haru? I’ve had to live my whole life dealing with a**holes like you all because of who my father is. And over the years I have figured out just the solution to those people, kick the living hell out of them. You see, Haru I am bigger than you, much bigger, and a lot stronger than you as well. While you may have skill and experience, I have learnt that bigger is always better, and tonight will show you why, when I shut your stupid trap for good and make you realise that this generation is just as good as you.” He kicks the veteran across the face one more time before heading towards the ring himself. [b]B[/b] [U][B]Match 4:[/B] Mabuchi Furusawa vs. Haru Kurofuji[/u] [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/MabuchiFurusawa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/TrekkieMonsta/WLW/HaruKurofuji.jpg[/IMG] Mabuchi looked very focused on this match, almost enraged by what Haru had said at the start of the show, going so far as to insult him quite personally. When the bell rang, they both circled each other for quite some time, seemingly measuring themselves up against their opponents before colliding quite stiffly in the middle of the ring. Haru tried to go for a headbutt, but the young Mabuchi was able to dodge it and then come back with a headbutt of his own that sent the veteran staggering backwards. Mabuchi smirked before running in towards Haru, but the wily star was able to duck underneath the clothesline attempt and nail him with a sharp knee to the gut that doubled over the youngster. Mabuchi gasped for air due to having the wind knocked out of him, leaving him open to a few more knees from the veteran followed by a big gutwrench suplex that sent the youngster right into the air before coming crashing down on the canvas. Mabuchi clasped at his back and slowly began to get up to his feet, but the veteran Haru charged in and caught him with a high knee to the jaw before slowing the match right down and taking it to the mat. Mabuchi gave him some tough resistance to start with, due to his knowledge in that area, but the veteran silenced the youngster with a few headbutts and forearms to the back of the head before working on picking apart Mabuchi’s legs. He focused mainly on the lower part and the knees, locking in variations of different knee and leg locks, but Mabuchi’s own leg strength showed through when he was able to fight his way out after using his free leg to add pressure to Haru himself, forcing the veteran to release him. Mabuchi then tried to get back up to his feet, but the veteran clocked him in the back with a running double axe handle that sent him down to the mat. He then tried to clamber his way over to the ropes to prevent the veteran from doing anything, but Haru dragged him back into the middle and stomped on his weaker knee, causing him to scream in pain and clasp at the limb while Haru walked around him smirking. He kicked playfully at the writhing youngster, but he did it one too many times, as Mabuchi grabbed his leg and then threw him to the mat with a strong dragon screw leg whip. The veteran got right back up to his feet and tried to run towards the youngster, but the leg whip caused him to limp due to the damage it did to his knee, and he therefore lost his footing halfway towards Mabuchi. The youngster realised and charged forward himself, flooring the veteran with a strong lariat right to the throat. Haru grabbed at his neck before slowly getting up to his feet, but as soon as he was up to his knees, Mabuchi clambered on top of him and locked in a mounted arm bar, really wrenching back on the arm while sitting on his back to apply as much pressure as possible. Haru flailed with his free arm, desperately trying to reach the ropes, but Mabuchi’s position prevented him from doing so. He came very close to tapping out when he suddenly rolled forward, causing Mabuchi to do so as well and lose his grip on the arm. Haru got right back up to his feet, but held his arm with his other one, showing signs of serious pain and damage, but this concern for his arm left him open to a shoulder block from the much bigger Mabuchi who then ran to the ropes and hit a driving snap elbow right to the gut. Haru rolled away and tried to get out of the ring, but Mabuchi dragged him back in and locked him in an inverted cross arm-breaker, really cinching it in to get as much pressure as possible. Haru screamed in pain due to the sheer damage it was doing, and again came very close to tapping, but was able to summon up his final reserves of energy and roll over to the ropes, dragging Mabuchi with him. He used the ropes to pull himself up, and when the big man came running towards him, he nailed a springboard missile dropkick right to the chest that sent him to the mat. Haru used this chance and leapt on top of the youngster’s knees, stomping away at the madly before locking in a single leg Boston Crab. The youngster screamed loudly in pain, and tried to claw his way over to the ropes, but every time he did so Haru would just drag him back into the middle of the ring. Eventually it was the support of the crowd, who were cheering him on, that prompted Mabuchi to summon up the energy required to counter the hold, as he was able to spin round and then kicked the veteran in the butt with his free foot. Haru staggered forward, and as soon as he turned around he was met with a viciously stiff lariat from the youngster that left both men down and out. The crowd stomped their feet, trying to get both men back into the match, and the wrestlers obliged, getting up at almost the same time. Mabuchi was limping due to the prolonged concentration on his legs, but he was able to stay up long enough to batter away at Haru with a few punches and elbows, but when he tried to go for a brainbuster, his knee gave way and Haru was able to nail an enziguri that dropped the big man. The veteran promptly ran up to the top rope, and came flying off with the Suicide Headbutt, connecting with the gut of Mabuchi, before hooking the leg. This time he had come out on top, but Mabuchi had impressed a lot tonight, having the main eventer in trouble at several moments in the match. [B]Winner:[/B] Haru Kurofuji by submission in 16:34 – [B]B+[/B] [I]Summary: Mexican Invasion def. Ring Demons – D+ Americana def. Nathanial Ca$ino – C+ Bussho Makiguchi def. Silver Shark - A Haru Kurofuji def. Mabuchi Furusawa – B+ [/I] [B]Overall = B+[/B] Notes: Needless to say I was very surprised at the result for the Bussho/Shark match, with them pulling out the match of the night. This is definitely going to lead to a program between the two, as I can’t help but squeeze every bit of profit from that A hehe. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]WorldLevelWrestling.jp[/U] [u]News[/u] No news this week. [u]Card[/u] We have an action packed week for you fans this week, with both shows being headlined by what look to be awesome matches. To kick off the first show, we have Kimuraman hoping to avenge his recent losses to the Mexican Invasion when he goes up against the big bruiser Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Will Kimuraman being able to summon his titanesque strength by transforming into Ultra Kimura? Or will Brandon, who recently joined the DEMON Army, run over the smaller man like a bulldozer as his name suggests? Speaking of the Mexican Invasion, member Hypnotiq Jr continues the recent feud with the Little People as he takes on that stables leader The Tic. Will the Mexican luchadore manage to pick up the win? Or will it be the experience of the Tic that helps him to victory and stop the Mexican’s momentum in it’s tracks? We then have UK Dragon taking on White Samurai in what looks set to be a strong match up. Will Samurai be able to pick up the win and possibly earn a shot at the belts, or will the veteran gaijin Dragon continue his recent streak? Then to main event that show, we have Awesome Thunder taking on The Great Hisato. Hisato has not had much luck at all as of late, when he used to be one of the premier talents the company had. Will this show with a lack of confidence as he takes on one of the most in form wrestlers at the moment in fellow veteran Awesome Thunder? One the next show, Hell Monkey hopes to make the first step to silencing the Circle of Blood when he takes on that stables resident whipping boy Dean Daniels in one on one action. The tag champions are then both in action, albeit in singles contests, with Furusawa taking on the gaijin Nathanial Ca$ino and Dragon takes on Jungle Jack. Will the champs head forward, or will they have even more challengers against them once the week is done? To headline this show, we have Koji Kojima taking on Haru Kurofuji in a rare dream battle between the members of Power Trip WLW. Who will come out on top of this epic contest? [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #3[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Kimuraman vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Hypnotiq Jr vs. The Tic [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] UK Dragon vs. White Samurai [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Awesome Thunder vs. The Great Hisato [u]WLW Squirrels Jubilee Tour Show #4[/u] [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] Hell Monkey vs. Dean Daniels [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Mabuchi Furusawa vs. Nathanial Ca$ino [u][I]Singles[/I][/u] UK Dragon vs. Jungle Jack [u][i]Singles[/i][/u] Koji Kojima vs. Haru Kurofuji [i]Predictions always welcome.[/i][/CENTER]

Archived