Adam Ryland Planned Global Warming?

With the world so hot, we won't be able to go outside. The perfect marketing opportunity for a game on this level. Personally, I think Adam planned everything. We like to pretend everybody in the cornell verse is fake, that the grey dog team is here to serve us and TEW represents ever lasting fun... but what we don't know, secretly, on their base on the moon Grey Dog Software is actually plotting what we would like to call... mass destruction... of the universe. First they gain our love, our trust, then BAM! It's all over, we wouldn't of known it was coming because, well, we don't look away from the screen. I know I've exposed the truth, and I know it's a lot to digest. I'll give you some time... ... But in the meantime, I will definitely not never always admit that I made this all up and the game is absolutley great. I bought it without hesitation, played it and I agree, this is the wave of the future! Great game Adam! ... Mwuahhaha... (Leaves and takes his shuttle to the moon where him and his corporate advertising buddies prepare for the end of the world)

[QUOTE=The Swanton825;435791]Grey Dog Software is actually plotting what we would like to call... mass destruction... of the universe. First they gain our love, our trust, then BAM! Herpes. :p[/QUOTE] At least they love us... it was about love right? :: tears up ::

[QUOTE=The Swanton825;435791]Grey Dog Software is actually plotting what we would like to call... mass destruction... of the universe. First they gain our love, our trust, then BAM! Herpes. :p[/QUOTE] but if we all ready have herpes we should be fine right?

Archived