Reggie Jensen Has More C's Than You

After the show, I went backstage, hoping to catch up with some of the workers and congratulate them on a good show. Before I could do that, though, I discovered that someone had been drawing graffiti -- a crudely-markered cartoon on a wall. It depicted a stick figure saying, "Grant Truman likes balls". The stick figure was wearing a visor... Thirty minutes later, I had TJ Bailey in my office. "Why did you do it, TJ?", I asked. [IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/4cjensen/tjbailey.jpg[/IMG] "Uh, I don't know. Because Grant Truman likes balls?" "You do realize this is pretty serious business here, right? You're antagonizing this company's head road agent, and causing trouble in the locker room?" "You know, whatever. I know the law. You can't blame me unless you can prove that Grant Truman doesn't like balls." "Listen, TJ. Stop goofing around here. You can't draw crude insults on the walls every time you're upset with a guy. Now, what's your issue with Grant Truman?" "I've been working on this awesome moonsault, and he didn't let me do it in the match!" "Maybe he thought it didn't fit into the match's structure?" "Yeah, but awesome moonsaults are awesome!" "Yes, but this was a seven-minute dark match with three people in it, and you weren't the winner. There's not always time for everything awesome in the same match -- you know that." "Boss... here's my thing. I was a jobber in TCW for two years... you remember me, right?" "Uh..." "I lost a lot of matches. Now, I came to Canada so I had a chance to win some matches. And you guys have me losing a dark match to a lumberjack named after Led Zeppelin. Nothing against Zeppelin, but that kind of sucks!" I refrained from pointing out that TCW basically fired him. "Okay, I'm losing my patience here. I understand what you're saying, but you do realize that's your role on the roster right now? I understand you're not satisfied with that, but at this point, the fans... well, they don't really like you. Maybe they'll like you more after they see your moonsault, maybe they won't. I'm sure you'll have your chance eventually -- unless you blow it by causing trouble backstage." "Yeah, yeah, okay. I'm telling you, though -- give me a shot. You won't regret it." "I can't promise that, TJ." --- It was a pretty uneventful month, both for us and for wrestling at large. We hired a kid by the name of Leo Patinkin, a recent graduate of Andrews' wrestling academy. He's a natural face and a middleweight. His skills are pretty underdeveloped, but he's got solid charisma and a great look. CGC held their annual DeColt WrestleFestival, which was unfortunately a little underwhelming. Maybe I'm showing my age, but I remember when that show was a big deal. I don't know if it's the DeColts, or Canada, or what's the deal. Meanwhile, TCW reached international status. Good for them -- it's a complicated situation, but I'm always going to support my old employer. The first Winnipeg show was a success -- Davis Wayne Newton beat Bob Casey in the main event. I'm really impressed with Newton's leadership -- he's one of the two guys on the roster who have really taken to the opportunity to teach these students. (Jack Marlowe's the other, but he had to be in Japan the night after the show, so he didn't compete in Winnipeg.) Anyway, here's the lineup for Wrestling Showcase! [QUOTE]4C Wrestling Showcase at Twin Elm Park in Toronto Lightning Lomas vs. Danny Patterson in a hardcore match Bob Casey vs. Zeus in a first blood match Biff the Bruiser vs. Vin Tanner in a hardcore match Davis Wayne Newton vs. Canadian Dragon Fred Zeppelin vs. Johnny Martin Too Sweet vs. Thug Life Jack Marlowe vs. JD Morgan Duberry Excess vs. Brett Fraser -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship Joey Poison vs. Sayeed for Sayeed's 4C Championship[/QUOTE]

thought I would give predicting a shot see how bad at it I am. 4C Wrestling Showcase at Twin Elm Park in Toronto Lightning Lomas vs. [B]Danny Patterson[/B] in a hardcore match [I]Thunder is better than Lightning but they both suck. When it is time they ask for a raise I would imagine both going bye-bye[/I] Bob Casey vs. [B]Zeus[/B] in a first blood match [I]You have Bob Casy Main Eventing!!! I wanna repeat that... BOB CASEY IS MAIN EVENTING!!!! You deserve like an award.[/I] [B]Biff the Bruiser[/B] vs. Vin Tanner in a hardcore match [I]I dunno I like Biff. One of those guys that I had an eye on, but decided not to hire where as you hired. I wanna see a Biff and Fraser tag team show the DAVE dudes what hardcore is all about![/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs. Canadian Dragon [I]Dragon is a waste of space and DWN is the freakin' North Star. Follow him and you will find your way.[/I] Fred Zeppelin vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] [I]Cool DAVE guy wins[/I] Too Sweet vs. [B]Thug Life[/B] [I]The champs friends! They gotta take out the dancing rave guys. [/I] [B]Jack Marlowe[/B] vs. JD Morgan [I]This will be the match of the card with Marlowe taking out the British technican[/I] Duberry Excess vs. [B]Brett Fraser[/B] -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship [I]Duberry is a slightly overweight (I dunno why I see him as this) mildly talented technican. In a brawl for the Hardcore I am going with the barroom legend[/I] Joey Poison vs. [B]Sayeed for Sayeed's 4C Championship [/B] [I]G.B.H. Driver sends Poison straight to hell.[/I]

[QUOTE=Oregano Jensen;455971]Don't worry -- Casey's not main eventing. Card's the other way around -- Sayeed and Poison are headlining. As well they should be...[/QUOTE] If I wasn't so dumb I would feel stupid! LOL Nah, for real I thought Casey lost a Main Event on a previous card, but went back and checked and I was wrong there too. So anyways... How's the weather in Canada? :p

Lightning Lomas vs. [B]Danny Patterson[/B] in a hardcore match Bob Casey vs. [B]Zeus[/B] in a first blood match Biff the Bruiser vs. [B]Vin Tanner[/B] in a hardcore match [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs. Canadian Dragon Fred Zeppelin vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Too Sweet vs. [B]Thug Life[/B] Jack Marlowe vs. [B]JD Morgan[/B] Duberry Excess vs. [B]Brett Fraser[/B] -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship Joey Poison vs. [B]Sayeed[/B] for Sayeed's 4C Championship

Lightning Lomas vs. [B]Danny Patterson[/B] in a hardcore match [I]Patterson's feed me some jobbers push continues[/I] Bob Casey vs.[B] Zeus[/B] in a first blood match [I]Casey's gonna hit his bald head on something and Zeus will be awarded the win[/I] Biff the Bruiser vs. [B]Vin Tanner[/B] in a hardcore match [I]Can't see you jobbing out the former DaVE man to someone who's not made much of a mark in the business[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs. Canadian Dragon [I]DWN's a rising star, Can-Drag is just very mediocre and will never amount to being anything more than a mid-carder.[/I] Fred Zeppelin vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] [I]Another obvious one here, the leader of the DaVE invasion faction, isn't going to lose to a glorified jobber with zero charisma.[/I] Too Sweet vs. [B]Thug Life[/B] [I]I was thinking about going for a surprise Too Sweet win, possibly by DQ but my thoughts on the next match changed that.[/I] [B]Jack Marlowe[/B] vs. JD Morgan [I]Marlowe by DQ, after the rest of the DaVE crew interfere, due to the fact that their man is getting owned.[/I] Duberry Excess vs. [B]Brett Fraser[/B] -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship [I]Hardcore is not something I'd associated with Bluberry Excess[/I] Joey Poison vs. [B]Sayeed[/B] for Sayeed's 4C Championship [I]I get the feeling that Sayeed wont lose the belt, to one of those who has held it before.[/I]

Lightning Lomas vs. [B]Danny Patterson[/B] in a hardcore match Bob Casey vs. [B]Zeus [/B]in a first blood match Biff the Bruiser vs. [B]Vin Tanner[/B] in a hardcore match [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs. Canadian Dragon Fred Zeppelin vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Too Sweet vs. [B]Thug Life[/B] [B]Jack Marlowe[/B] vs. JD Morgan Duberry Excess vs.[B] Brett Fraser[/B] -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship Joey Poison vs. [B]Sayeed [/B]for Sayeed's 4C Championship

4C Wrestling Showcase at Twin Elm Park in Toronto Lightning Lomas vs. [B]Danny Patterson[/B] in a hardcore match Bob Casey vs. [B]Zeus[/B]in a first blood match Biff the Bruiser vs. [B]Vin Tanner[/B] in a hardcore match [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs. Canadian Dragon Fred Zeppelin vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Too Sweet vs. [B]Thug Life[/B] [B]Jack Marlowe[/B] vs. JD Morgan Duberry Excess vs. [B]Brett Fraser[/B] -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs. Sayeed for Sayeed's 4C Championship

4C Wrestling Showcase at Twin Elm Park in Toronto Lightning Lomas vs. [B]Danny Patterson[/B] in a hardcore match -[I]Another ugly looking match - Lomas is good technically, which aint going to count for much here[/I] Bob Casey vs. [B]Zeus[/B] in a first blood match -[I]Mystic Powers in singles action! Hurrah! Watch bad chemistry spoil this.[/I] Biff the Bruiser vs. [B]Vin Tanner[/B] in a hardcore match -[I]I'd laugh so hard if Biff won. But he won't[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs. Canadian Dragon -[I]Canadian Dragon needs a win to stop him falling into midcard obscurity. Maybe next month?[/I] Fred Zeppelin vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Too Sweet vs. [B]Thug Life[/B] -[I]How better to reward insolence than by a jobbing?[/I] [B]Jack Marlowe[/B] vs. JD Morgan -[I]A nice win here should set him up as a force to lose against Martin[/I] Duberry Excess vs. [B]Brett Fraser[/B] -- hardcore Manitoba Rules match for Fraser's 4C Hardcore Championship -[I]I'll go against my rules here[/I] Joey Poison vs. [B]Sayeed[/B] for Sayeed's 4C Championship -[I]Can't see the title changing hands on a heel / heel match, but it'll be interesting to see what you do to keep to championship belt more important than Martin's invasion.[/I]

Archived