[QUOTE=Rob4590;437516]Its a "no one in the entire history of the TEW series has ever had an AI promotion create a new relationship" - ie it doesn't happen - FACT[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=i effin rule;437473]In my watcher game I noticed that a friend of Promotion 1 took over Promotion 2 and the two promotions had a non aggression pact afterwards.[/QUOTE] I certainly didn't create it.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=i effin rule;449366]Then I'm confused, because the two promotions ended up with a non aggression pact that I didn't create.[/QUOTE] I'd be interested to know how you found that out, since there's no way that I've ever found to view pacts in-game between two AI promotions. Not even with the live editor.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;449727]I'd be interested to know how you found that out, since there's no way that I've ever found to view pacts in-game between two AI promotions. Not even with the live editor.[/QUOTE] I got hired on as the booker so I could fix some title troubles where I had created only a womens title for the feds that had womens divisions and the fed wasn't creating any more. I was just looking at stuff and saw it.

Archived