Trying to find my storylines.

Hey, I want to preface this with "I am not angry, upset, or pointing fingers at anyone!!!" I am looking for the storylines I wrote for TEW '07. They got chopped up somewhere along the way, and, I believe, that's one of the things that started this whole "Ask before using" of data. Either way, I can't find them now. They were: The Elimination Chamber: It was a 4 part storyline, this one has remained in tact. We're Taking Over: A Three Part Stable story, based on the nWo (loosely). This one has also remained in tact. Here's where it gets tricky. Hulkamania Returns (Respect): 1 part storyline Hulkamania Returns (Dis): 1 part storyline. Memories: A 2-part based on the Kip James/3LK storyline of TNA. I think that's all of them. I had them for '07, but, I was still new to Vista, and I deleted the entire GDS folder in the sidebar, when I wanted to delete something in the main screen. If someone can post/zip/whatever a tw.7 or tw.8 file with these in there, I will be very appreciative, and make them a custom belt for their game. Thank you. P.S.: Please, folks, for the good of the board, I don't want this to turn into a flame war, or an argument. I would just like to have these back for my game.

Looking through the Montreal Aftermath data, I found War! and The Rookie, The Face and The Heel. Each was named different, lol. Man, I hate Vista. If you're curious on what they were SUPPOSED to be like, here are the translations: Bad Blood: War Part 1 Vengeance: War Part 2 The Final Chapther: War Part 3 Wanna Be A Superstar: The Rookie, The Face and The Heel Part 1 Welcome to the Big Leagues: The Rookie, The Face and The Heel Part 2

DUDE!!! You are awesome! This has War! and The Rookie..... as well as my 2 Part Title Feud, and Memories!!! Not to mention my Tie Breaker, which got turned into Equal Opponents! Man, my stuff got raped, lmao!!! No Elimination Chamber, but, that's good enough. Great find. I have to search all my old posts!!! God, now I have to update them, lmao!!! [QUOTE=Trell;439647]I think this is what you are looking for [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=8674[/url] if not I will keep looking :)[/QUOTE]

I'd love it if you made more for TEW08, the ones for TEW07 were some of the best around :D Also, can I pick your brains later on how to actual make storylines? I tried this morning but I can seem to get who I want to take part in an angle as what part of the angle; ie. Champion - Major Contender - Major Legend - Minor What I want Angle #1 to be: Legend talks about title, contender interrupts. How Angle #1 looked when went into game: Champion talks about match, Contender interrupts.

Archived