what company to use...

I have hit a small road block, I don't know who to use for a promotion. I was using APW but being the only promotion with very little selection in wrestlers till about the year 2010, I have grown a little tired of them already. So, what next? I liked APW's product with a little more angles(bout 80% angles is where i like it) with there cross between cult/mainstream and good wrestling. I am guessing I should play as someone like AWP or something, who seems to be fairly similar to there product without getting into the hardcore (sorry DAVE fans, but hardcore wrestling bores the **** out of me). any other companies fit what i am looking for?

USPW, but the roster sucks. With the style you want, wrestlers will always be rated more on popularity than skill though. USPW starts off with a lot of C pop guys you can job off to younger more talented wrestlers you can sign (frankie perez, Mainstream etc..).

[QUOTE]Ditto. Just make what you want to play as if you are having problems with picking one.[/QUOTE] That's what I did. I instantly did a game with SWF (my fav one), however, was having troubles keeping my ratings high and instead of just getting fired a few months in and wasting out on a game I decided to create my own company led by Nemesis! I would have gone with USPW... but... They are just to "Family Friendly" for me. hah. I like at least some sense of a risque/hardcore feel.

[QUOTE]Eisen i just did the same thing. I decided a company in Texas with a product basically the same as APW would work.[/QUOTE] I based it in The Mid South as well! Made it a Cult/Traditional/Rizque company with a stronger level of Modern than TCW or SWF. It's been a lot of fun so far!

Traditional: Key Main/Cult/Risk: Mid realism/Pure: Low Modern: Mid Hardcore/Daredevil: Very Low. Signed up my normal C-Verse guys(Citizen X, Joey Poison, DWN, Frankie P, Larry Wood, Jungle Jack, Zeus, Mainstream, Mario H, Trent...) with some not so known guys with some trace of ability to groom (Kirk, Phillippe L, Cameron Vessey, Ash Campbell, Rich and Famous tag). I "convinced" Nemesis to come out of retirment to form a baby face stable. Ash is going to lead up a group of young guys called Evolution(sorry WWE, its a good name).

Archived