WWE:Under New Management (3Way Interactive Diary)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Destiny;488955]Also, Bigg, whenever you're around, and when the game gets back into the swing of things, we need to discuss some business.[/QUOTE] Maybe hit me with a PM when you get online dude, I'm not sure if you want to use "him" on PPVs or just in angles.

[QUOTE=Togg;485325][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/tewh2h/TV%20Logos/7070924.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][U]Raw Preview: July Week 4[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Just 24 hours after a new WWE Champion was crowned in a shocking and upsetting fashion what will John Cena have to say to the live crowd about his actions. Will Triple H be able to listen to everything John Cena has to say or will HHH let his fists do the talking. Now with Money Inc looking so strong on Raw how can this team be cut down to size. GM Austin has announced that it will be a 6 man tag team match where HHH will have to find 2 partners to come help him battle[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]

[QUOTE=Destiny;489696]With the equipment necessary finally being delivered, this show should be up in the next twenty-four hours, should anyone wish to predict.[/QUOTE] RAW will finally, and definately, be up this evening, should anybody want to make final predictions.

[B]John Cena, Teddy Dibiase, Harry Smith[/B] vs Triple H, ???, ??? No clue on the help though. Cryme Tyme? Intercontinental Championship [B]Chris Jericho[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy vs [B]JBL and William Regal[/B] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] vs Lance Cade Austin Announcement Elimination Chamber? Bischoffs Announcement The return of something Bischoff like.

[QUOTE=chopps4312;490032][B]John Cena, Teddy Dibiase, Harry Smith[/B] vs Triple H, ???, ??? No clue on the help though. Cryme Tyme? Intercontinental Championship [B]Chris Jericho[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy vs [B]JBL and William Regal[/B] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] vs Lance Cade Austin Announcement Elimination Chamber? Bischoffs Announcement The return of something Bischoff like.[/QUOTE] Interesting, in terms of an Elimination Chamber, RAW has Cena, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, HBK, Chris Jericho and Kennedy?

RAW is 75% finished, in terms of the write up. However, since I've already booked and written ECW, I'll give you all a chance at predicting: Alex Shelley versus Big Daddy V Mark Destiny and Colin Delaney versus Bam Neely & Chavo Guerrero Matt Hardy, CM Punk and Freaks of Nature vs Henry, Big Show, Miz & Morrison Matt Sydal versus Nunzio Stevie Richards versus Shelton Benjamin

[QUOTE=chopps4312;490572]Well i think it has to be something big for the PPV and personally i see Elimination Chamber as a RAW match and Hell in a Cell as a Smackdown match. The only other logical guess for me is the return of Austin to in ring competition.[/QUOTE] The return of Austin to in-ring competition would certainly be interesting, as would an Elimination Chamber. What's an ECW match then?

[QUOTE=Destiny;490517]RAW is 75% finished, in terms of the write up. However, since I've already booked and written ECW, I'll give you all a chance at predicting: Alex Shelley versus Big Daddy V Mark Destiny and Colin Delaney versus Bam Neely & Chavo Guerrero Matt Hardy, CM Punk and Freaks of Nature vs Henry, Big Show, Miz & Morrison Matt Sydal versus Nunzio Stevie Richards versus Shelton Benjamin[/QUOTE] Five ECW matches on the show this week. Any predictions, as it will be posted as soon as RAW is up?

Alex Shelley versus [B]Big Daddy V[/B] I like Shelley but i think BDV and other big guys should be dominate and not weak. So either he wins or Shelley by DQ Mark Destiny and Colin Delaney versus [B]Bam Neely & Chavo Guerrero[/B] Bam Neely who i can't help but to think is named after my beloved Boston Bruin Cam Neely Matt Hardy, CM Punk and Freaks of Nature vs[B] Henry, Big Show, Miz & Morrison[/B] Show and Henry should win on their own. They are huge! But with a tag team on their side that is so good together. Come on now. [B]Matt Sydal [/B]versus Nunzio Need at least one face to win lol Stevie Richards versus [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] WGTT and now World's Greatest Singles Competitor

[B]Alex Shelley [/B]versus Big Daddy V Mark Destiny and Colin Delaney versus [B]Bam Neely & Chavo Guerrero [/B] Matt Hardy, CM Punk and Freaks of Nature vs [B]Henry, Big Show, Miz & Morrison[/B] [B]Matt Sydal [/B]versus Nunzio Stevie Richards versus [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B]

[QUOTE=chopps4312;491421]Well pre WWE an ECW match was the Three way dance. Since WWE seems to be so against Three way dances and enjoys the triple threat instead i don't know. I guess the watered down "Extreme Rulez!"[/QUOTE] Yeah I assume it would be "Extreme Rulez!", although they also had that "Extreme" Elimination Chamber match.

Archived