MoSC: Intreactive Fan profiles

[quote=Nevermore;445707]Plus, I left out the "favourite MoSC wrestler" category as I thought it would be best to leave that until I've posted some shows. But, once you have one, let me know... it may affect things. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/quote] You hired Larry Wood! Bless you sir! Count him as my new favourite Man of Steel!

Name: James Joe Bob General Appearance: Think Hillbilly Pete Nickname: JJB Favourite Ringside Beverage: "White Lightning" (look it up if you need to) Favourite Ringside Food: Grits Preferred Weapon: Pitchfork Favourite MOSC wrestler: All faces

Name: Scott Andrews General Appearance: A velour track suit usually either black or maroon, a sweet pair of aviator sunglasses and a smile. Nickname: The Velvet Guy Favourite Ringside Beverage: A pint of whatever he can gets his hands on. Favourite Ringside Food: Nachos Preferred Weapon: cheese grader Favourite MOSC wrestler: Emma Evans (Double E with the Double D's :D)

[quote=foolinc;445923]Favourite Ringside Beverage: "White Lighting" (look it up if you need to)[/quote] I think you mean white lightning, or more properly, white lightnin'... [quote]Well in North Carolina, way back in the hills Me and my old pappy had a hand in a still We brewed white lightnin' 'til the sun went down Then he'd fill him a jug and he'd pass it around Mighty, mighty pleasin, pappy's corn squeezin' Whshhhoooh . . . white lightnin' Chorus: Well the "G" men, "T" men, revenuers, too Searchin' for the place where he made his brew They were looking, tryin to book him, But my pappy kept a-cookin' Whshhhoooh . . . white lightnin' --- Instrumental --- Well I asked my old pappy why he called his brew White lightnin' 'stead of mountain dew I took a little sip and right away I knew As my eyes bugged out and my face turned blue Lightnin' started flashin' and thunder started crashin' Shhhoooh . . . white lightnin' Chorus: Well the "G" men, "T" men, revenuers, too Searchin' for the place where he made his brew They were looking, tryin to book him, but my pappy kept a-cookin' Whshhhoooh . . . white lightnin' Well a city slicker came and he said "I'm tough" I think I wanna taste that powerful stuff He took one g-g-glug and drank it right down And I heard him a moaning as he hit the ground Mighty, mighty pleasin, pappy's corn squeezin' Whshhhoooh . . . white lightnin' Chorus: Well the "G" men, "T" men, revenuers, too Searchin' for the place where he made his brew They were looking, tryin to book him, but my pappy kept a-cookin' Whshhhoooh . . . white lightnin'...[/quote]

For a name: Metal Men of MoSC or Hardcore Habitat of Inhumanity or Alliteration 'r' Us or the Last Hard Men because that came as a name of a BCS show in one of my 07 games and I lol'd I do expect a show entitled MoSC Battle of Nevermore :P

[QUOTE=Astil;445951]For a name: Metal Men of MoSC or Hardcore Habitat of Inhumanity or Alliteration 'r' Us or the Last Hard Men because that came as a name of a BCS show in one of my 07 games and I lol'd I do expect a show entitled MoSC Battle of Nevermore :P[/QUOTE] I've got a few storming show names lined up, trust ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

Name: Ken Lee General Appearance: Chinese, long black hair, dark eyes, glasses Nickname: Lee Favourite Ringside Beverage: Water bottle; occasional Heineken Favourite Ringside Food: Any type of jerkey, mixed nuts Preferred Weapon: Honestly, probably nothing, but for dynasty purposes I'll say kendo stick.

NAME: Gurgles the Bloodletting Clown GENERAL APPEARANCE: a 3 foot tall "small person" wearing a overly large rubber clown halloween mask. FAVORITE RINGSIDE BEVERAGE: Whatever kinda beer Ultra Violence likes to chug. FAVORITE RINGSIDE FOOD: A brought bag full of minature meat pies. FAVORITE WEAPON: Throwing said minature meat pies. FAVORITE MOSC WRESTLER: Ultra Violence

Guest The Aussie
Name: Mark Lee General Appearance: Like Mike Patton from Faith No More Nickname: Faith No More Guy Favourite Ringside Beverage: Irish Coffee Favourite Ringside Food: Doughnuts Preferred Weapon: A Cricket bat

Name: Boris Kholov General Appearence: Think of Marat Kholov...without the muscle, much whiter, with a Stalin like 'stache, and one of those fuzzy hats Nickname: "The guy that just can't stop chanting Mother Russia" Favorite Ringisde Beverage: Vodka...lots and lots of Vodka Favorite Ringside Food: He doesn't eat much because according to him "Mother Russia needs the food, not me" Favorite Weapon: A head sculpture of Joseph Stalin Favorite MOSC Wrestler: Marat Kholov, he doesn't know that Marat Kholov is in INPSIRE One more thing, he keeps chanting "Mother Russia *clap clap clapclapclap*" most of the time, and yelling random Russian expeletives at most of the MOSC wrestlers, saying that he wants Marat Kholov and that everyone should be working in the railroad tracks in Siberia.

[QUOTE=Ping von Erich;445701]Name: Patty O'Hoolahan General Appearance: young soccer hooligan type, rotund, wife beater, cut off jean shorts, chain smoker, looks about ten years older than he really is, very very Irish.. to the point where his accent gets in the way of his words. Nickname: Pickles (don't ask, he'll hit you) Favourite Ringside Beverage: Rubbing alcohol.. it has a kick.. apparently. Favourite Ringside Food: More booze. Preferred Weapon: Burlap sack full of broken pint glasses from his favorite pub.. broken with love over fellow patrons heads.[/QUOTE] Favorite MoSC wrestler: Ultra Violence

Archived