• PSW
    • NOTBPW
    • PGHW
    • BHOTWG
    • GCG
    • APW
    • UEW
    • CGC

You may know me as the guy who made a WWE dynasty and a PSW one. Unfortunately both didn't last long. The WWE one because of my laziness. The PSW one because of an accident regarding the save game. So, now I'm asking your opinion, which C-Verse promotion should I undertake? This time I really want it to last, but I can't seem to decide on which promotion to use, so you choose. These are my 12 favorite promotions, pick one. I would appreciate if you voted. Thanks

I voted for PSW, but I'd be happy to see you do anything, on the condition that you keep using The Masked Avatar: you actually managed to make one of the default user characters as interesting as the main guys, which is virtually impiossible (whilst David 'Dragon' Mack and Charles Rainier from FCW are both basically defaults, the slight mofifications to me make them distinct from the defaults)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;450160]I'd say go with PSW again, you didn't seem too far into it, so you'll be fresh enough to give it another crack. I don't think you had even posted a show yet, but from what I read of the backstory it looked very promising.[/QUOTE] I posted one, and already had to other shows ready, but then I deleted my save file by accident, it would be pointless to post the other two shows. [QUOTE=1PWfan]I voted for PSW, but I'd be happy to see you do anything, on the condition that you keep using The Masked Avatar: you actually managed to make one of the default user characters as interesting as the main guys, which is virtually impiossible (whilst David 'Dragon' Mack and Charles Rainier from FCW are both basically defaults, the slight mofifications to me make them distinct from the defaults)[/QUOTE] Thanks, I was enjoying writing the weird, arrogant, smart ass Avatar, and I guarantee that he will be making a return to my next diary. Regarding that, I will post my first diary entry tommorow, and probably the first show the day after that, the following week I will be on holiday, so no posts, but fully expect an active and speedy diary. So far UEW is winning, hmm, Masked Avatar goes European perhaps?

Archived