Finance Managment Issue

I'm certainly no mathematician, but something about the finances in my current game doesn't add up. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/cwsaton/money.jpg[/IMG] As you can see; my total at the end of the first month was £65,630. In February I made a loss of £12,576, and this has brought me to a total of £45,054. Although £65,630 minus £12,576 would come to £53,054. Which means I'm short eight grand. Am I missing something here? Is this a glitch? Or is this a new feature in the game where some disgruntled worker has robbed me out of 8,000 quid because I fired his mate or something. What's going on?

Ok I did the math on the Income and Expenditure sections and the difference is 12 576. So it looks like an error in the cash row to me. I would report this in the tech support forum. Which patch are you using?

[CODE]Wasn't this fixed already? Yeah, what patch are you using? :P Get the latest one. [/CODE] This was with the latest patch at the date of posting. (Patch 1.1: June 24th) The patch that my current game was started with. I have the latest patch as of today. Should I just copy and paste this thread into the tech support forum?

Archived