Time to increase size

Truth. Once you're at regional, its time to start experimenting with running multiple shows per month. At the very least, you'll have enough cash built up to burn book multiple shows per month to try and boost your popularity quickly with the added bonus of increased ticket prices. I know in 07 some people were good enough to book three shows per week, plus a big show at the end of each month, and hit national in a couple years or so. Personally, I'll be happy to go from the start of regional to cult in that period of time. Which sitting here and doing the math, just might be possible. Of course, all this is doesn't take into account regional battles. Some of the computer controlled regional/small feds can be deadly to other companies. NYCW has put on a few B shows before, which scares the crap out of me and my Regional fed's C-s.

At Regional in 07 I honestly believe I could have run a show a day and still turned a profit - only worker fatigue and my comparatively low standing (which would make lots of my workers miss several shows) stopped me. At Cult I was #3 in the world for prestige, pulling in vast amounts of cash and could have done almost anything - I was raking it in. I would imagine it'd be similar in 08 - although in some regions you might make less money depending on importance. Haven't tried it enough yet to say for sure.

Archived