Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Tome La Ocasion FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: C Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series): [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah Rating: D+ Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]vs The Sensational Singh Rating: C- Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/B] Rating: D+ 4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble: [B]Peverall & Mainstream [/B]vs Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm vs The Young Americans Rating: D * Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in [I]Young Americans 1st, Kings of the Street 2nd, Natural Storm 3rd[/I] [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr [/B]vs Nomad Rating: E+

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just catching up again; I hope you don't mind me jumping aboard. :) [B][U]Tome La Ocasion[/U][/B] FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: C+ Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series): [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah Rating: D [I]Love the gauntlet idea, by the way. An underused classic.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Rating: C- [I]I prefer Singh and his turban wearing friend, but Jameson's the right choice.[/I] Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/B] Rating: D+ 4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble: [B]Peverall & Mainstream[/B] vs Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm vs The Young Americans Rating: D * Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in Natural Storm, Kings of the Street, Young Americans. [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr[/B] vs Nomad Rating: D-

Tome La Ocasion FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: C Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah Rating: D+ Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Rating: C Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/B] Rating: D+ 4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble: [B]Peverall & Mainstream[/B] vs Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm vs The Young Americans Rating: D+ * Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in 1- Natural Storm 2- Kings of the Street 3- Young Americans. [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr[/B] vs Nomad Rating: D-

[quote=NoNeck;478115]Just catching up again; I hope you don't mind me jumping aboard. :)[/quote] Don't mind at all, the more the more merrier I say :) Show should be up sometime, tomorrow. I've actually been concentrating on playing the game itself the past few days and running a few shows.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;476699] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! The Batchman had you all fooled. Do you really think I would back those three hispanic jabroni's, cos if you don't know man I ain't no Carlos, I ain't hispanic fools.....I ain't one of them, never were, never will be, they were just a foot in the door for C-Batch, a chance for me to create an opening for something bigger, something better, something that will see the Batchman take control of this damn place.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Because right now you witnessing the birth of a real revolution, FCW is gonna be hit with a Wave, a Wave so big, a Wave of Violence, a wave that will sweep right through. No prisoners will be taken, no one will stand in our way and if you ain't prepared to join us, you certainly won't be beatin' us. My two homies right here, Primus and Speed are the first to fight the fight, but there will be more, there WILL be more and there won't be any stoppin' us[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Cos the W.O.V ain't a bunch of clowns we are the meanest guys in the yard. It's time for everyone else to shut their damn mouths' , cos a turf war has started and we'll be the one's left standing.............Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B][/QUOTE] I think this is the first dynasty appearance of the Wave Of Violence, and I have to say the interpretation is just right. I'm keeping my eye on this.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Tome La Ocasion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday January 17th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 957)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs Nomad[/B] Nomad makes his FCW debut and despite showing a bit of ring rust, he puts together a not too shabby (by pre-show match standards) contest with the colorful luchador. In the end though Dragon is able to pick up a rare victory with the Dragon Driver '07. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr defeated Nomad in 5:36 by pinfall with a Dragón Driver '07.[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Cueball Lynch is in the ring with Sara Silver and Maryam Vega and he's about to host the Bikini Contest that Silver challenged Vega to at the previous show. Cueball's like some pervy dad, who can't believe his luck at having to host this contest.[/I] [I]Maryam Vega disrobes first to reveal a pretty skimpy red Bikini to a reasonable reaction from the crowd. Sara Silver then disrobes and she's wearing what looks like two silver coins that( barely hide her nipples) held together by some chains as her top and some (you've guest it) skimpy silver Bikini bottoms.....to a much stronger reaction from the crowd.[/I] [I]Cueball Lynch names Sara Silver the winner and Vega inevitably throws a strop.......[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] That's not fair, that's not a Bikini, I demand she be disqualified[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: It looks like a Bikini to me, and anyway I'm admiring the view !![/COLOR] [I]Cueball's eye's literally are popping out of his bald head (that appears to be perspiring prefusely)[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I thought YOU had more class Cueball, but I was wrong....you're just the same as all those other losers, who ogle at her plastic peaks. Well I'm classier and I'd NEVER where anything like that, unlike that slut right there.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Just face it Vega, you're all jealous, because you don't have the assets to carry it off[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I could have the 'assets' , but I choose not to, because as I said I'm a woman of class.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: OK Ladies can we leave it that now[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Sara/Maryam:[/B] SHUT UP CUEBALL ![/COLOR] [COLOR=black][I]Having told Cueball to butt out (well there's one thing they can agree on), they continue with the playground insults. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Silver was never going to be on her way out of FCW and this was just some brainless fun to warm the live crowd up with[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Puerto Rican Power is seen walking to the ring, which as expected the crowd simply go crazy just for a simple sighting of the hero.[/I] [B]He then enters the ring and grabs a mic[/B] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Leper Messiah, come out here now.....it ends right now. I'm going to put you and your freakshow out of commission for..........[/COLOR] [I]But at that point Hells Bouncer enters the ring and he pummels Puerto Rican Power from behind, the rest of the Messiah's Circus then hit the ring and they deliver a beat-down to the Puerto Rican Champion, busting Power open and leaving the Puerto Rican Champion lying helplessly in the ring. [/I] [I]Leper Messiah then picks up the microphone[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Leper Messiah: Oh it does end tonight, believe me misguided icon, it does end tonight. But it ends for you and it ends when I say it ends,which may be right now ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Leper Messiah then gives Hells Bouncer a signal, to deliver a Damnation Drop[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]No, no, no ....put him down.....I want to see you suffer that little more, I want to see the anxiety in your face, the anxiety that I'm about to take away the thing you love, the thing that completes you, away form you AGAIN ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]And you know what Power, I'm not going to say when, because that would just spoil all the fun ! But if you can't make it to this gauntlet you've so foolishly set yourself, then that title is ours once more and there will be nothing you could do about it. Don't you just love it when the plan falls apart Mr Power ?![/COLOR] [B]Ratings : B+ for Power walking to the ring, C for Messiah's Circus ambush of Puerto Rican Power[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: 4 Way Tag Team Elimination Scramble : [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall vs[/B] [B]Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs [/B] [B]Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo) vs [/B] [B]The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG][/B]/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was under scramble rules so it was just organised chaos in there really and though there were some impressive moves both single and double team being pulled off, there was very little in the way of actual storytelling throughout the match, which failed to engage the crowd. The Young Americans were the first to go around the Six minute mark, when Joe Benning was put away by Natural Storm with the Final Storm. The Latino Kings were the next to go about three minutes later, as Hector Galindo crashed and burned with a Latino Press on Eddie Howards, onl to stagger into Super-Kick from Mainstream Hernandez. That left seasoned tag veterans Natural Storm and the pair of dudes to duke it out. Hernandez soon found himself in trouble and it looked like he was going to suffer the same fate as Joe Benning but Peverall dived in to make the save......eventually knocking Eddie Howard out of the ring with a Rock Hard Uppercut. D.C Rayne then drilled Bradford Peverall into the canvas with the Storm Damage (Leg-Hook Brainbuster) but just as he was about to make the cover Mainstream Hernandez took him down with the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO) to pick up the victory and the Tag Team Title shot for himself and Bradford Peverall. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hernandez & Peverall defeated The Young Americans, Natural Storm and Jesus Chavez and Hector Galindo in 11:27; the order of elimination was The Young Americans first, then Kings of the Street, and finally Natural Storm [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver (who has now changed into something a bit more conservative by comparison to her barely there 'bikini' on the pre-show) is backstage with The Sensational Singh, as the flamboyant Indian hypes up his chances in the Peoples Championship match with Kirk Jameson[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Singh, you finally get an opportunity to face off with Kirk Jameson for he Peoples Championship one one one, how do you assess your chances.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] Lets ask The Great Oxii[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Not this again, why did I even bother asking[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] Do you dare quesiton the ability of The Great Guru ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] In a word....Yes ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] Are you sure you would doubt is ability, for the last time you did, you saw what he did to your boyfriend[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Not you as well, me and James are just friends[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] ' You and James' Miss Silver, the Sensational One thinks you are in love. Perhaps we should ask the Guru , is Sara Silver in love with 'James'[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]The Great Oxii:[/B] You will, Great Master[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Interesting, so your Genie here thinks YOU'RE going to fall in love with James[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] He did not say anthing of the sort, but is what guaranteed is that this rikshaw ridin', son of a gun will be bejewled with gold and that Kirk Jameson is destined to fall before me.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega vs [/B] [B]The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is essentially a heel vs heel match up, so the crowd are having trouble with whom to root for tat the start of the match. Singh's more your sneaky heel (with a buffoon as ringside protection), whilst Jameson's more your moody, doesn't say much but beats you up for fun (with an irritating shriel voiced valet) kind of a heel, at the end of the day crowd are pretty much split 25 % (for Jameson)/ 25% (for singh) and 50% (Both are jerk, so I couldn't care either way). Tentative start as they lock up fairly early but quickly take things down to the mat and exchange a few holds with neither of them really taking advantage.Singh gets the advantage with a eye poke after a reveral before slapping on a camel clutch. Jameson powers up to his feet however and he backs Singh into the ropes, before delivering a back elbow that almost takes Singhs head off. Jameson then goes to suplex Singh but the flamboyant Indian slips out and goes for a powder. Because he's the champion Jameson simply waits for Singh to get back into the ring. Singh gets back up on the apron and Jameson goes to knock him off with a fore-arm but Singh ducks under and gets in a shoulder block before sunset flipping himself over the ropes, and bringing down Kirk Jameson with him, he then flicks back his legs and uses the ropes for leverage ! One.............. Two.............. Maryam Vega comes over and swats away, Jameson gets up and he nails Singh with a for-earm before taking the flamboyant Indian over with a Fisherman Suplex........... One............ Two.......... Singh kicks out, and Jameson pulls him back to his feet but the defending champion then see's that The Great Oxii has a hold of Maryam Vega. Jameson shoves Singh back to the mat, and is about to go after Oxii, this proves to be a mistakes as Singh crotches him with a low blow and then pulls Jameson down for a small package................ One............... Two............ Thr.............. Jameson shows his fighting spirit by kicking out, fired up he begins to fire-away on Singh with a flurry of fore-arms but he begins to favour his lower extremeties and he can't quite get a rhythm going and Singh is able to take advantage by taking Jameson down with a chop block , he then delivers one of his trademark bicep kiss elbow drops, before going for a very arrogant one handed cover......... Jameson unsurprisingly kicks out but Singh probably knew this was happened and immediately begins to target the right leg of Jameson. Lifting it up and driving it into the canvas. Singh taunts Jameson to get back to his feet, which Jameson does, only for Singh to do more damage with a Dragon Screw leg-whip. This of course is serving as groundwork for Singh to slap on the Singh it Back (Figure Four) which he duly does. Just as it looks like Jameson might tap, he fights through the pain and makes it to the ropes. Singh then tries to take Jameson down with another leg-whip on the rope break, but Jameson is able to blast the flamboyant Indian with an Enziguri, a fired up Jameson then grabs Singh with a Half Nelson hold and delivers backbreaker. However that last move id more damage to Jameson's own knee and he collapes back onto the mat but Singh has been stunned enough that the defending champion has bought himself some time. They both staggerr up to their feet, and Jameson takes control with a Jawbreaker, he then takes the Sensational Singh over with a snap suplex, he holds onto Singh, and delivers another snap suplex........he then goes for another snap suplex to complete a tri-feca of suplexes ! One......... Two.......... Singh kicks out, and Jameson lifts him up for the Finisher # 1 but Singh elbows his way out, and then drop-kicks Jameson out of the ring, where The Great Oxii is waiting to intervene. Oxii powerbombs Jameson against the ring apron,as Singh keeps referee Bret Graveson distracted. Oxii then rolls a dazed Kirk Jameson into the ring , and Maryam Vega gets up on the apron to protest about what has just happened, but this does Jameson no favours as The Sensational Singh whips Jameson hard into the turnbuckle and waves The Great Oxii into the ring. Singh then orders Oxii to go for the Ox Plough (rebound fore-arm smash) as Jameson staggers back out of the corner, but Jameson manages to shove Singh into the path of the on-coming Oxii and Singh's 'Genie' ends up levelling the scheming Indian. Jameson suddenly realises what has happened blasting Oxii with a Pin Point Accuracy (Step Up Enziguri) he then nails a dazed Sensational Singh with a running knee strike, before lifting Sing up slapping on a Half Nelson and dumping Singh head-first into the canvas with a Half Nelson Suplex. Jameson then decides against going for a cover and floats through into the Best Submission In The World Ever ! (Cattle Mutilation).......... Graveson checks on the condition of Singh, who looks completely out of it.......... No response................ Graveson takes another look............. Still no reponse................ Graveson looks again, Singh has to respond this time.............. He can't he's completely out of it, Kirk Jameson is still the Peoples Champion A technically sound match, and they did their best to try and define a clear face/heel dynamic with Singh definately playing the heel but with both guys fundamentally being heel, the crowd didn't quite connect with this match and unfortunately that brought the rating down a notch. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated The Sensational Singh in 11:39 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Kirk Jameson retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] Kirk Jameson then celebrates a succesful title defence, to a mixed this time round from the crowd in attendance. [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I acutally switched the face/heel divide to medium at the beginning of the year, rather than Strong to give me a little more flexability with possible match ups. So I wonder if the Singh-Jameson match would have been hit with a worse rating, if the divide was still strong. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Ultimately the promotion will still have strongly defined faces and heels, but there are some heels who don't really see eye to eye such as Jameson and Singh and can you see Wave of Violence/The Messiah's Circus becoming all pally with one another ?[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Charles Rainier vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was very much the 'filler'/no storyline to speak off match of the night. I find myself in these quite alot. Despite the fact that Tigre was off his game (again) I actually managed to carry us to a fairly decent six and half minute 'exhibition' that let us show a bit of technical skill and some of our flying ability. The finish came when I managed to move out of the way of the Tigre Roll (Rolling Thunder Senton), then take immediate advantage by dazing Tigre with a roundhouse kick, followed by drilling him into the mat with the C.R Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr in 6:31 by pinfall with a C.R Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Rudy Velasquez and Steve Flash are backstage talking over strategy when the just so happen to spot a camera crew walking round, which they use to deliver a promo on their up coming match with Wave of Violence[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] Batch you think you fooled me, well I knew from day one, you couldn't be trusted. That's why I started to strike out on my own, that's when I saw the light. I saw that I didn't need your 'help'. It's just a shame the rest of the Kings were dumb enough to see it, but I learnt that you can win by your own merit, and I learnt that from the man I'm proud to call my tag partner for the night Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Batch you ain't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes any more least of all Rudy's. I've seen your type come, I've seen them go in this business, but at the end of the day it's guys like me, guys who have a real passion that are left standing long after mercenaries like your two latest goons ; but they'll soon learn that you're playing them, like you played the Kings of the Street.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] Batch your so-called revolution may have begun last week, but me and Stevie here will make sure that it never gets off the ground.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs[/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] First the good news Primus & Speed didnt have any chemistry issues as a tag team, now the bad news despite the talent in the ring this wasn't a particularly good match. This one started out as a wild brawl, until it managed to settle down and Velasquez found himself isolated in the W.O.V corner.The former King of the Street then played face in peril for a bit, until he was able to drop-kick Primus off the apron and then take M.C Speed down with a leg-lariat to buy himself some time and eventually get the hot-tag into Steve Flash. Flash came in like a house on fire, eventually taking Speed out with the Flash Bang but just as it looked like Flash was going to pick up the victory. Carl Batch threw the slapjack into Primus, who then entered the ring, shoved Graveson out of the way and delivered a slapjack shot to the back of Flash and with such blatant flagrances of the rules, Graveson saw no choice but to give Flash & Velasquez the DQ win. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rudy Velasquez and Steve Flash defeated Wave of Violence in 6:47 when Primus was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Primus and Speed then continued to put the boots to Flash, Velasquez then came back in to 'save' his partner but got 'Rruusshhhed' into the corner. The M.C Speed drilled Velasquez into the mat with the W.O.V Spike to further rub it in.[/I] [I]Wave of Violence then left the ring with Velasquez and Flash barely looking like they had 'won' the match. [/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Messiah's Circus are backstage when Leper Messiah begins to speak[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Tick Tock, Tick Tock........what's that I hear, I hear the time counting down to Puerto Rican Powers' impending destruction. Oh Power if you don't turn up, then you show yourself to be no champion and if you do, then you'll only be making a self sacrifice. How do you want to be destroyed from the inside, as it eats away at you from the inside or through being a martyr for a misguided cause. Either way you can't win, you just can win, YOU JUST CANT WIN !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Puerto Rican Championship Gauntlet Series:[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs [/B][B]Hells Bouncer vs[/B] [B]Leper Messiah vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Amo Del Gato[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Messiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]* Power still hasn't been able to remove the 'graffiti' yet[/FONT] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Amo Del Gato is the first of the circus to be waiting in the ring, and Puerto Rican Power hasn't turned up, in fact Power is taking so long....that referee Bret Graveson starts to ponder where the Puerto Rican Champion can be. In the end he gets instruction from the announce table to start a twenty count. The time ticks down and the fans are seriously thinking that Power wont make it, but all of a sudden the Puerto Rican Icon (his head bandaged up from the chair shot earlier in the show) emerges out of the crowd, jumps the guard-rail and he boots Del Gato from behind. Power then picks up a stunned Del Gato applies a Full Nelson and dumps the 'cat master' with a San Juan Impact............. And just like that Amo Del Gato has been eliminated from the match [B]Elimination #1: Amo Del Gato in 1:15[/B] El Hijo Del Zonk then emerges as the next opponent and he gives Puerto Rican Power the run-around, losing his speed to make Power use his 'energy' chase him around like he's some irritating blue-arsed fly. The strategy seems to work as Power starts to get all wheezy, and Zonk begins to weaken the balance of the Puerto Rican icon with a series of basement drop kicks. Zonk then goes up top and goes for a Tornado DDT, but unfortunately for him Power catches him mid-move applies a Full Nelson and he ends up suffering the same fate as Amo Del Gato, as he too gets dumped with the San Juan Impact [B]Elimination #2: El Hijo Del Zonk in 3:42[/B] Hells Bouncer is next to emerge and the former 'Messiah' champion takes the fight right to Puerto Rican Power, pumelling on the worn down champion with relentless abandon. Power begins to fight back, but every time he tries a come back Bouncer swats him back down. Hells Bouncer gets a couple of two counts with some big-boots and standard choke-slam but ultimately he's unable to put Power away, as the champion digs down. Unable to put Power away, Bouncer lifts Power up for the Damnation Drop but the champion fights his way out with elbows to the top of Bouncers' head, and as Bouncer is forced to let go Power nails him with a roaring elbow, Bouncetr then staggers into the Atomic Drop !, followed by the Spinebuster, but Puerto Rican Power collapes from sheer exhaustion and is unable to complete the four moves of doom. They then both staggered to their feet and Hells Bouncer went to take Power's head off with a clothesline, but the Puerto Rican Icon was able to block and then apply a Full Nelson, Power had it locked on tight and Hells Bouner began to fade............ Graveson checked on Bouncer's condition.............. No response............... Graveson checked again................ Stll no response.................. Graveson takes another look................. This time there's a reaction as Bouncer begins to rise to his feet.......Puerto Rican Power then tries to take Bouncer over for the San Juan Impact but he has difficulty doing so and Bouncer backs up Power into the turnbuckle, forcing Power to break the hold. Bouncer then levels Power with stiff fore-arm shot, and then goes to follow in with a corner splash but Power moves out of the way, and as Bouncer staggers back out of the corner, Power levels him wiht a clothesline, Bouncer then staggers up to his feet and gets nailed with the San Juan Rush ! One.................. Two.................... Three Three Circus members down, only the leader to go but would Leper Messiah be a bridge too far for Puerto Rican Power. [B]Eliminaton #3: Hells Bouncer in 8:49[/B] Leper Messiah sneaks in and low blows Puerto Rican Power from behind, the Messiah's Circus leader then follows up with a chop-block, that causes Power to fall against the ropes. Messiah then applies a choke hold on Power, with the Puerto Rican icon tied up in the ropes. Graveson gives Messiah a warning, who lets go just before the 5 count limit. Before dropping outside and with Power still tied up in the ropes, Messiah delivers a 'face-wash' on the apron. Messiah then gets back in the ring,drags Power off the ropes and delivers a version of the curb-stomp ! He lifts Power up by the arms again and delivers another vicious stomp to the head, then another........ Power must surely be out of it, as Messiah rolls him over One.............. Two.............. Thr............... Puerto Rican Power saves himself and his title by stretching one of his long legs out onto the bottom rope. A frustrated Leper Messiah can't believe it and he goes outside again where he picks up a chair. He tries to bring the chair into the ring, but Graveson tells him it's not a No DQ match, and he tries to take the chair out of Messiah's hands but Messiah ends up forcing Graveson down to the mat, but the tussel gave Puerto Rican Power some time to recover.......... SAN JUAN RUSH !! Out of nowhere, as it causes the chair to rebound into Leper Messiah's face, causing the Messiah Circus leader to crash to the floor off the ring-apron. Bret Graveson gets back up and he notices that Messiah is lying in a heap on the floor and begins a twenty count........ By the looks of it Messiah isn't getting up............. Messiah begins to stir around 18, he starts to scramble towards the ring............. But it's too late Puerto Rican Power has survived the gauntlet of the Messiah's Circus ! Not a great match by any stretch of the imagination, as the two lessers members of the Circus were just there as job fodder and Hell's Bouncer and Leper Messiah don't really have the stamina to stretch the format out any further. With such a comprehensive victory for Power, it looks like The Messiah's Circus days as a dominant force in FCW are over for the time being. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated 'The Messiah's Circus' in 12:54.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The other reason for such a comprehensive win, is that Hells Bouncer contract came up for renewal this month and he rejected a contract extension, citing that we weren't 'big enough' for him anymore. I put a title on his lumbering ass, and that's how he repays us ?! So it's a good thing that I did have Power win the title back at the last show.[/FONT] [I]With the Messiah's Circus beaten, Puerto Rican Power goes to celebrate with 'his people' by doing a lap of honour, shaking hands and kissing babies.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then get a hype video for the tonights main event between Shawn Gonzalez and the well travelled Ultimate Phoenix (it puts over Phoenix's accomplishments in CZCW and MPWF)[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: FCW Championship:[/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Respect is shown with a handshake at the start, signalling this is another face vs face match up for the FCW Championship, lets hope it's better than Gonzalez contest with Flash. Tentative start as the lock up, Gonzalez tries to take Phoenix down to the mat but the masked man is too quick, and it is he who brings Gonzalez down with another arm-drag....Gonzalez staggers back up to his feet, and this time Phoenix catches him with a drop-kick. Gonzalez stays on his feet though and comes back with a knee strike that staggers Phoenix, before the champion finally takes Phoenix down to the mat. Gonzalez then starts to target the legs, but Phoenix suddenly pulls Gonzalez down and goes for a small package............ One............... Two........... Gonzalez rolls through, Phoenix rolls through again, they keep exchanging pin attemtps until they wear each other out, and it ends up in a stand off. Gonzalez then challenges Phoenix to run the ropes and the masked man obliges.......Gonzalez goes for a clothesline on Phoenix, but the masked man ducks under, and as Gonzalez turns around Phoenix catches him with a leg lariat. Gonzalez stays on his feet and tries to come back with a knee strike, but Phoenix rolls under, goes all the way out of the ring apron and nails Gonzalez with a springboard drop-kick !! The masked man is really starting to feel it, and he busts out a standing moonsault ! One......... Two.......... Gonzalez kicks out, Phoenix then decides to head up top but Gonzalez wasn't no where near worn down enough and the champion sends them both crashing back into the ring with a belly to back superplex. They both stagger up to their feet and Gonzalez stops Phoenix in his tracks with a stiff fore-arm shot, that sends Phoenix ricocheting into the ropes, Phoenix spring back and Gonzalez uses the momentum to deliver a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. He then lifts Phoenix up into a vertical suplex, before sending the masked man crashing back to the mat, delivering more damange to the back. Gonzalez then goes for a cover................. One.............. Two................ Phoenix kicks out, and Gonzalez lifts Phoenix up for the Howl In the Wind but the masked man slips out of it, and he takes the champion down with a sunset flip........... One........... Two.......... Gonzalez kicks out, then delivers a knee strike to the head......he then turns Phoenix over and applies the Latino Crab........ But Phoenix sees it coming, and he somehow manages to reverse it into another small package.......... One.............. Two................ Thr............... That was almost a perfect counter pin from Phoenix. They both stagger up to their feet, and am increasingly frustrated Gonzalez gains the advantage with a 'Pat Deacon' Knee Lift , before placing Phoenix onto his shoulders, but the masked man slips off, and then takes Gonzalez down with a head-scissors take down, before rolling throuhg into another pin....... One............. Two.............. Gonzalez was forced to kick out again, Gonzalez staggers back up to his feet, only to be taken down with another head-scissors from Phoenix, and it's becoming clear that the fast pace the masked man is trying to set, is beginning to wear the champion down........ This time Phoenix follows up by springing off the ropes into a quebrada....forcing another kick out from Gonzalez....... One........... Two............ It was an easy kick out for the champion, but he was using up more and more energy as Phoenix kept the pressure on. Phoenix was about to follow up but Gonzalez, wisely rolled out of the ring to try and get his breath back and to attempt to slow the pace down, but Phoenix was having none of it and he soared over the top-rope taking Gonzalez down with a no hands plancha. Phoenix then rolled Gonzalez into the ring, and went up top to set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but he saw Gonzalez start to get to his feet, and he dove off to take Gonzalez down with another another head-scissors take down, but this time the champion caught him.....sending the masked man crashing to the mat with a sit-out Power Bomb.............. One.............. Two............. Phoenix kicked out, but Gonzalez was back in control, and he moved in to finish Phoenix off with the Howl In the Wind........This time the Lone Wolf nailed it ! One............. Two........ Thr............. To Gonzalez disbelief, the current MPWF champion, showed just why he has held gold in both Mexico and the U.S by kicking out. Gonzalez then whipped Phoenix back first into the turbuckle,before deciding to place Phoenix on the top-rope, he then followed Phoenix up, and it looked as if he was going to go for a Super Howl In The Wind !, but Phoenix shoved him off, and as Gonzalez staggered back to his feet the MPWF/CZCW star dove off the top-rope to drill the Lone Wolf into the mat with a Tornado DDT ! Feeling that wasn't enough to put Gonzalez away Phoenix, went up top once again and this time was able to pull out the impressive Phoenix Firebird Splash, but Gonzalez had move out of the way, somehow Phoenix managed to land on his feet, and he took Gonzalez down with head-scissors that sent the Lone Wolf out of the ring....... Phoenix then went for the no hands plancha again, but this time Gonzalez was ready , catching the masked men, then hot-shotting Phoenix chest first onto the guard-rail ! Gonzalez then scraped Phoenix off the guard-rail, lifted him up and delivered a vicious brainbuster on the floor !! Gonzalez rolled out of the ring and Phoenix looked out of it........could Bret Graveson be forced to award another count out victory ? The count reached around the 15 mark but Phoenix was up on the apron, Gonzalez then tried to knock Phoenix back off the apron, but Phoenix forced Gonzalez to stagger back with a spinning heel kick, before the masked man springboarded himself back into take Gonzalez down with a springboard drop-kick. Gonzalez came back off the ropes, and Phoenix tried to take him down with yet another head-scissors take down, but this time Gonzalez caught Phoenix, sending the MPWF champion crashing back to the mat, with a Gordbuster !! Phoenix staggered to his knees, but Gonzalez nailed him with a knee strike, and the Lone Wolf was the able to turn Phoenix over for the Latino Crab ! This time Gonzalez had it locked on right in the middle of the ring, Phoenix tried to reverse it, but this time Gonzalez had it synched in perfectly and in the end the masked man saw no other choice but to to tap out !! After a hard fought battle Shawn Gonzalez is still a champion. A good match but Phoenix lack of overness in his region (despite his accomplishments elsewhere) may have brought the rating down a notch. Match started out as a bit of an 'exhbition' at the beginning but things definately picked up once they managed to establish the story, that Phoenix's quick paced offence was frustrating/wearing down the champion and at times it looked like Gonzalez might start resorting to heel tactics. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 20:30 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Shawn Gonzalez retains the FCW Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Gonzalez standing proudly in the ring with the FCW Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] There's a surprise another C- show. Unlike last time, it actually took a decent main event to save this show from being heading towards a lower rating as the rest of the show really wasn't anything to write home about. We did get another solid attendance again and though we aren't selling out the building yet, we appear to have moved on to consistanly attracting around 950 people to our shows, as opposed to just 750. The extra 200 butts in seats do make a difference, as it means we are now making a profit each month as opposed to a loss.

[B][U]Predictions contest[/U][/B] [I]Only 6 entrants this time round, I'll give some of my other regulars that have gone AWOL the benefit of the doubt that they're either on holiday somewhere and/or too busy to make predictions this time round, rather than the fact they've lost interest. [/I] [I]But here's how the six who did enter did........[/I] [B]10 Points:[/B] Smurphy 1014 [B]9 Points:[/B] Marcel Fromage [B]8 Points:[/B] Dragonmack, No Neck [B]7 Points:[/B] Actarus, Kowalewski [I]So Smurphy 1014 is the winner of the first of the new-look (grades included) contest for 2009, and his reward is the Best of FCW (Year One) DVD.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U]January in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] A mixed bag of month, as we put on another solid show and our attendance held steady but we were rocked by the departure of former Puerto Rican/Messiah champion Hells Bouncer, deeming us to not be 'big enough' when we offered him a new contract. In terms of what he brought to the table in terms of actual wrestling ability he was hardly a loss but he was over with the crowd as a Monster Heel and the only member of the roster to have claimed a victory over Puerto Rican Power. And despite his friendship with owner Puerto Rican Power, i'm fearful current FCW Championship holder Shawn Gonzalez could to the same thing. On more positive note, we did manage to extend the contract of current Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson and Nomad joins on a three match 'trial' having made his debut at Tome La Ocasion. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]January News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] WLW confirmed their status as the quickest rising promotion in the world, by becoming the third National sized promotion in Japan. BHOTWG and PGHW will now be looking anxiously over their shoulder as the Lucharesu promotion, look to do the unthinkable just a few years ago and become the top promotion in Japan. [B]Worker Signings[/B] CGC Tag Division Mainstay is yet another of their roster to add 4C to their commitments 5SSW add WLW's Taka Kajiwara to their announce team Scheming Behemoth is back on the European Wrestling scene ,as it's EWA who decide to give the gigantic pole another shot, despite the fact that owner Byron doen't really care for him. FCW Boss Puerto Rican Power has joined MAW where he will be working under the Warlord Power gimmick, while Canadian star Shooter Sean Deeley also joins Rip Chord's promotion. OLLIE filled some gaps on their roster with the addition's of Velocidad and Hijo Del Memphisto With their rise to National Size it was no surprise that WLW went on a signing spree......and the biggest signing of all was former GCG champion Pistol Pete Hall , he's not someone you necessary think fits the WLW mould but his signing is a real coup for WLW that legitimizes them as a promotion that is now on the level of the 'big two' Another suprising addition is that of former WEXVV owner and garbage icon Ryu Kajhara, who many thought was heading for retirement after the folding of his own promotion, whilst other in-ring addiitons include veteran Junnosuke Fukazawa and Jacob Jett who has decided to join the Lucharesu promotion on a permanent basis. There were also a fair few out of ring additions for WLW with the additions of one former PGHW Glory crown champion Hito Ichihara as a Road Agent, former WEXVV commentator Robun Yamazaki joins the commentary team, whilst managers Munemori Umari and Shirosama Ezakiya also join. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extended the PPA deals of Stefan Raynor and Shane Hannigans (Kevin Jones) 4C extended the contracts of TJ Bailey, Chris Flynn and despite the imminent departure of Jacob Jett to WLW, they also extended the contract of his real life girlfriend Katie Cameron 55SW extended the contracts of several of it's mid-carders including Shiori Jippensha, Ikuko Temko, Etsuko Ariyoshi, Ochiyo Ijima and Yoki Ikina AAA extended the contracts of Vixxen, Claire 'Missy' Masterson and Debbie Rose, whilst Alex Braun is retained as their colour commentator. APW extended the contract of Motty Kuroda BHOTWG secured two of their key Junior Division performers in the form of Sensational Dragon and Super Joshuya to written deals. BSC extended the contract of Jen Neptune Soldiers of Fortune past and present (Chance and Destiny ) will be staying on with CGC for the forseeable future Frankie Perez and Farrah Hesketh signed contract extension with CZCW EWA extended the contract of Poppa Punisher GCG extended the contract of Yasuhide Tayama (who apparently is only 28, despite the fact he looks more like 48) INSPIRE extended the contract of Tornado Nagai Duke Hazzard will be sticking around as part of MAW's announce team after seeing his contract extended. MOSC extended the contract of Harley Neill MPWF extended the contracts of Chess Maniac , Cique Jr and leathery skinned commentator Mario Serrano Victoria Stone put pen to a new written contract with NOTBPW NYCW extended the PPA deals of veteran Whistler, rising star Primus, commentator Marv Earnest and young valet Cheerleader Nicki OLLIE extended the contracts of resident road agent Oceano and valet Cuervo A couple of minor extensons for PGHW with lower carder Totoya Munakata and second string announcer Tsunayoshi Yamamoto earning new deals PSW extended the contract of Lazy Joe Justin Senstive resigned with RIPW on a PPA basis ROF extended the contracts of Johnny Highspot and colour commentator Peaches McCream SAISHO extended the PPA deals of Gonnohyoe Kada, Torajiro Sekozawa and referee Tstuomo Watnabe SOTBPW secured a couple of key contract extensions with Pirata Malvado and Tijuana Vampire putting pen to new deals SWF extended the written deals of Joe Sexy, Marc DuBois, Brett Biggz and Damian 'The Natural' Carvill UEW extended the contracts of key players Joey Beauchamp and Sergei Kalashnov, as well as Geoff Borne and french valet Marianne Peter Valentine is still managing to squeeze more money out of his 'friend' Sam Strong, by signing a contract extension with USPW, whilst referee Robbie Sanchez is also retained Haru Karofuj put pen to paper on a written contract with WLW,as did Tokoyuni Hardcore and Tsurayuki Kamachi. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] With is decision to sign an exclusive contract with WLW, 4C lost one of it's 'star' names in the form of Jacob Jett 55SW did not offer a contract extension to Connie Morris, and after being offered a written deal with WLW, manager Munemori Umari also left the leading Joshi promotion Hinote Dojo was another small Japanese promotion to feel the effects of WLW's rise to National Status with the loss of Tsurayuki Kamachi to WLW on a permanant basis ( Kamachi also leaves behind INSPIRE who he also appeared for on a PPA basis), whilst Hitomaro Suzuki has decided to concentrate on his commitments in INSPIRE and SAISHO OLLIE did not offer a contract extension to Slayyer It wasn't just those outside of WLW who felt the effects of their rise to National Size it was also current roster members as Beetle Kimura and Dean Daniels were deemed surplus to requirements after WLW went on a mad spending spree to secure big name veterans Pistol Pete Hall and Ryu Kajahara [B]Injuries[/B] 21CW were dealt a major blow when former World Champion Jonathan Faust, broke his neck, when he took a bad bump in a match with Pitbull Brown. It is thought that the injury should keep him out for over a year and some people are even wondering if this could signal an early end to his career. OLLIE mainstay Phoenix III was injured and will be out for a month [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] Black Eagle has already fallen out with one of the young 'talents' in RIPW, as it appears he does not think much of Lion Heart. And it's not all sweetness and light right now in WLW as Magnum KOBE has fallen out with fellow prodigious young talent Emerald Angel. [B]Title Changes[/B] Devil Karube became the 5SSW World Champion for a second time, ending the reign of Raku Makuda Megumi Nakijima also became a two time champion, as she ended June Butlers reign with the All-Asian Title and the Tag Titles also changed hands as The Bomb Squad (Hiroyuki & Nakadan) became 3 time champions A new Femme Fatale champion was finally crowned in AAA as Grace Harper defeated long time 'Top Contender' Suzanne Brazzle to claim the title vacated by Wanda Fish in November, ironically Harper who also works for NOTBPW has been getting he butt kicked on a conistant basis by the former champion across the border. Ricky DeColt reclaimed the CGC World Championship from brother Jack and Bobby Thomas became a double champion as he won the Canadian Championship for the first time, to add to the Tag Titles he currently holds with Nate Johnson Bam Bam Johannsons reign with the EWA Universal Title finally came to ane end at the hands of Byron. Acid's reputation continues to grow in Japan as he became the Openweight Champion in GCG, and the Tag Titles also changed hands as Yasuhide Tayama and Shotaro Ikina claimed the titles for a third time. Harley Neill celebrated his contract extension with MOSC by becoming the UK Champion for as second time Warlord Power (better known as Puerto Rican Power to fans of FCW and USPW) claimed the Rip Chord Invitational on his MAW debut , defeating current Mid Atlantic Champion and last years winner Mean Jean Cattley in the finals. Power also defeated The Masked Patriot and Cameron Vessey on his way to the finals. Dan Stone Jr became the NOTBPW for a record Sixth Time, defeating his brother Jeremy, who's two month reign was one of the shortest in NOTBPW history Asesino Del Hacha became the Campeon De Mexico in OLLIE for the first time The Wolverine became a double champion in PSW as he claimed the PSW Championship from Johnny Martin, ending the DaVE icon's impressive 18 month reign with the belt. The Deady Alliance of Wolverine and the Idaho Punisher now hold all the gold in PSW, with Idaho still the National Champion The SOTBPW Trios Titles are back in the hands of La Allianza as Pirata, Enrique Merino and Tijuana Vampire, ended the reign of Mexican Beast,Vincente Romero and The Cannoball Kid (who worked last year in FCW as Samuel) Fumihiro Ota became TCW All Action Champion for a second time, ending the half year long reign of Steve Gumble. Acid completed a title double in Japan as he claimed the WLW Showstealer Championship for second time and the Tap Out Title also changed hands as Kazuma Narato ended the reign of Nathaniel Ca$ino. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] This may sound a bit sadistic but I'm kind of disappointed not one person has popped their clogs/kicked the bucket/met their maker yet and I've also only had a couple of random incidents. I want more people getting busted for drugs etc/posing nude in sleazy mags etc :D[/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action on Saturday 7th February at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan with Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla The main event will see a champion vs champion showdown as Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson challenges for the FCW Championship of Shawn Gonzalez. Can the quiet but dangerous Jameson become a double champion or will the Lone Wolf have too much experience for the promising young technician ? Ultimate Phoenix who came close to winning the FCW Championship in his first match of his three match 'tour' with FCW takes on former King of the Street Rudy Velasquez and Puerto Rican Champion Puerto Rican Power takes on Nomad in a non title match. The Tag Titles will also be on the line as the Messiah's Circus try to stop the rot, by keeping hold of the gold they still do have, after their failure to regain the 'Messiah' Championship and the sudden disappearance of former champion Hells Bouncer from FCW but they face skilled opponents in the form of the duo of former Peoples Champion Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall. In other matches Wave of Violence's M.C Speed takes on Steve Flash, Speeds W.O.V partner faces off with Hector Galindo and Charles Rainier goes up against The Sensational Singh. The bonus pre-show match will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Carlos Gonzalez, Eddie Howard, Matt Hocking and Tigre Salvaje Jr. Here's a full run down of the card for Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla..... [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 7th February 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]FCW Championship:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=1]Peoples Champion-[/SIZE] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]Kirk Jameson[/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Rudy Velasquez vs [SIZE=1]'From MPWF/CZCW'[/SIZE] Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Nomad[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk) vs Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] M.C Speed vs Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Primus vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Kings of the Street'[/SIZE] Hector Galindo[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Carlos Gonzalez vs Eddie Howard vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] __________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]FCW Championship:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs Kirk Jameson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Grade:[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Rudy Velasquez vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Grade:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Non Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Nomad[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Grade:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs Hernandez & Peverall[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Grade:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]M.C Speed vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Grade:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Primus vs Hector Galindo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Grade:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Grade:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Pre-Show 4CS:[/B] Carlos Gonzalez vs Eddie Howard vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Grade:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

e Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C- Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Grade: D+ Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Nomad Grade: C- Tag Titles: Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs [B]Hernandez & Peverall[/B] Grade: D M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Grade: D+ [B]Primus[/B] vs Hector Galindo Grade: E Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Grade: D- Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Grade: D-

Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Grade: D+ Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Nomad Grade: C- Tag Titles: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Hernandez & Peverall Grade: D+ M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Grade: D+ [B]Primus[/B] vs Hector Galindo Grade: D- Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Grade: D+ Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs Eddie Howard vs Matt Hocking vs [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Grade: E+

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B] Grade: C- Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Nomad Grade: C- Tag Titles: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Hernandez & Peverall Grade: D M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Grade: D+ [B]Primus [/B]vs Hector Galindo Grade: D [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Grade: D Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs Eddie Howard vs Matt Hocking vs [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Grade: D-

Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C- Main event champs don't lose to midcard champs Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Grade: C- I can see Phoenix getting the win here, but putting Rudy over in a rematch next month Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Nomad Grade: D+ Squash Tag Titles: Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs [B]Hernandez & Peverall[/B] Grade: D The faces to take the title, to give WOV someone to fight. M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Grade: D+ Flash tutors Marc [B]Primus[/B] vs Hector Galindo Grade: D- Whats more than a squash? Total destruction from Primus Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Grade: D+ You go back to your jobber to the stars role Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs Eddie Howard vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Grade: E+ Gotta go with my avatar (even though I actually think Eddie will win! - can I have a 1/2 point if he does Tiger? ;) )

Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C- Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Grade: D+ Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Nomad Grade: D+ Tag Titles: Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs [B]Hernandez & Peverall[/B] Grade: D M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Grade: D [B]Primus[/B] vs Hector Galindo Grade: D- Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Grade: D+ Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs [B]Eddie Howard [/B]vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Grade: E+

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Grade: C- Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Nomad Grade: C Tag Titles: Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs [B]Hernandez & Peverall[/B] Grade: D M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Grade: D [B]Primus[/B] vs Hector Galindo Grade: D- Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Grade: D- Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Grade: D

Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Grade: C Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Grade: C- Non Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Nomad Grade: D+ Tag Titles: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Hernandez & Peverall Grade: D+ M[B].C Speed[/B] vs Steve Flash Grade: D [B]Primus[/B] vs Hector Galindo Grade: D- Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Grade: D Pre-Show 4CS: Carlos Gonzalez vs [B]Eddie Howard [/B]vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Grade: E+

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Se Dibujan Las Lineas de Batalla[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday February 7th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 980)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Charles Rainier is backstage when Carl Batch approaches him[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Hey there brother, gettin' ready for your match with that Indian fool Singh ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Since when were we on speakin' terms[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Hey look just a brother talkin' to a brother and you know we could do with you on our team man.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Look I choose to fight my own battles and if I need to align with someone I will[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] You mean like Natural Storm some time back, no coincidence that you looked to some brothers to back up[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Actually I was backing them up, against those hispanic douches you used to manage[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah those douches I ditched to get back with our brothers man, why don't you join with our revolution man[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Look Carl it's admirable that you want to take a couple of brothers to the top, but the way you're going about it is all wrong[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: Come on man, we've been held down for too long, we've gotta take action man, don't you ever felt like you've want to take action[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I'm taking action all the time, but doin' it the right way[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] So you blowin' us off man, cos if you do you're an enemy of the Wave of Violence and believe me man you don't want that[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Look I only want beef with you, if you've got beef with me[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] So you'll think about it ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Maybe[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: Damn brother, what kind of answer is that ?[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]______________________________________________[/B] [B]Match: 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Carlos Gonzalez vs Eddie Howard vs Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Spotting that Carlos Gonzalez was involved most of the crowd decided to lose this match as an opportunity to go to the toilet or buy stuff from the Merchandise stall. This was a pretty routine four corners match, with the finish coming when Tigre took himself and Eddie Howard with a suicide dive to the outside leaving Matt Hocking and Carlos Gonzalez in the ring. Gonzalez went for the Breakout Running Knee Drive) but Hocking was able to block, grab the leg, and take Gonzalez over with a leg hook belly to back suplex, which proved to be enough to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Matt Hocking defeated Carlos Gonzalez, Eddie Howard and Tigre Salvaje Jr in 6:22 when Matt Hocking defeated Carlos Gonzalez by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez who are going to challenge for the Tag Titles on the main show[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Later tonight you challenge the Messiah's Circus for the Tag Team Championship.................[/COLOR] [I]Once again Mainstream is looking at Sara's assets[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Hey Mainstream you look deep in thought dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Totally[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Hey I'm trying to interview you guys[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah sorry Sara, what were you saying[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: I was saying that you challenge for the Tag Titles tonight against The Messiah's Circus[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Do they like pay you to totally point out the obvious[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Were you put on this earth to wind me up Bradford, were you. For you information I was addressing the information[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: No need to get all stroppy Silver lady[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I wasn't getting stroppy[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You two are like totally doin' my head in[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Sorry Mainstream[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Yeah sorry James, it's just that your friend here does MY head in sometimes[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] OK, well shall I do the big reveal Brad or shall I[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: What big reveal ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Our new totally rad team name[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] So this teams gonna be like a permanent thing[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford & Mainstream:[/B] TOTALLY ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Does this team name, include the word Totally by any chance ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] How did you guess ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Oh it was a Total guess[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Shall I reveal the name now or do yo want to do it Brad ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] It was totally from your brain dude, so go ahead man[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Ok you ready for this, this team names gonna totally blow your minds[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I'm amped in anticipation, I mean can you just get on with it[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] OK dudes and dudettes all over the Mainstream Nation, my and Brad's new team name is..........................[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]TOTALLY ....................EINSTEIN !![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Totally Einstein ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah in like in total tribute to the proto Mainstreamer Young Einstein.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You do realise that Young Einstein didn't exist[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] I think you find he totally did[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Ok he did, but not the 'Young Einstein' you and James are thinking of[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] He totally did, I've seen the film on is life Silver Lady[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Oh please, why, why do I put myself through this ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Somethin' a matter Sara ?[/COLOR] [I]All of a sudden Sara Silver just walks off, leaving Mainstream and his best pal Bradford looking somewhat bemused[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] She so wants me dude, she so wants me[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You're probably right dude[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Back to normal service with this show as Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show and then get to work on shilling the main event.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] After seeing off the challenge of Ultimate Phoenix last month, Shawn Gonzalez now faces off with a fellow champion in FCW, the Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson. Can the young Kirk Jameson, make the step up and claim the FCW Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] The question you should be asking Dane is can Gonzalez make the step up and compete on Jameson's level ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I'll agree with you Cueball that Kirk is a talented kid, but in case you haven't noticed Gonzalez is the one that holds the main gold in FCW[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oh so you mean the title your beloved Puerto Rican Power, 'stole' back from the Messiah's Circus is worthless[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Firstly I didn't say that, and secondly Puerto Rican Power did not 'steal' back the Puerto Rican Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] But you implied it and it's the Messiah Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] And I didn't imply it either and besides it was only ever the Messiah Championship to you and Leper Messiah's band of freaks. Talking of which they could lose all the gold they have held very soon, because coming up next they face they team of former Peoples champ Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Former because the superior Kirk Jameson beat him for it[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Do you mind not interrupting me[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Just stating the facts, and here's another fact Jameson will be holding two belts by the end of the night[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Thats not a fact, that's a prediction[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It WILL be fact[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well that's your opinion, but as I was saying up now it's The Messiah's Circus against Totally Einstein for the Tag Team Titles[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] The Circus should have no problem, seeing off a team with a 'totally' douchebag name[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara: I[/B] think you will be proved 'totally' wrong.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk) vs[/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 'Totally Einstein' started out the hotter team as they managed to isolate El Hijo Del Zonk in their corner and work some pretty slick double teams, that included a European Upper-Cut/Leg sweep combo and a leg-lariat assisted vertical suplex. However that soon turned around when Leper Messiah saw enough and went round the other side to pull Peverall off the ring apron. That caught the attention of Bret Graveson who gave Messiah a stern warning, but that was the diversion, as El Hijo Del Zonk crotched Mainstream Hernandez with a low blow and rolled him up into a small package. Hernandez kicked out, but a cheap shot to the back, as the former Peoples champ got up from Messiah made sure that the Messiah's Circus stayed in control. The Circus then isolated Hernandez in their corner by any means necessary , which frustrated Bradford Peverall to the point that he was coming in the ring and tying up Bradford Peverall. The Circus made several pin attemtps on Hernandez but were unable to put him away. After a body-slam from Leper Messiah, El Hijo Del Zonk then headed up top, and it looked like he was about to put Hernandez away with the Zonk Bomb. Zonk delivered the Zonk Bomb, but the former Peoples champ moved out of the way just in time and he scrambled across to try and get the pin into Bradford Peverall but Leper Messiah pulled him back and then sent him into the ropes to set up for The Prophecy, but Hernadez ducked under and then immediately went for a super-kick, except that Brett Graveson accidently stumbled into the path of Hernandez, and the referee ended up tasting Hernandez boot instead. With the referee down, it broke down into a massive free for all brawl, as Bradford Peverall and El Hijo Del Zonk also entered the ring. The brawl soon spilt to the outside, and the Messiah's Circus were able to take control, when Leper Messiah sent Bradford Peverall into the ring-steps and El Hijo Del Zonk levelled Mainstream Hernandez with a chair shot. The circus then rolled Hernandez back into the ring, and this time Leper Messiah was able to nail Hernandez with The Prophecy (Black Hole Slam) but Graveson was still down and Zonk went over to try and revive him. All of a sudden Puerto Rican Power appeared and the Puerto Rican Champion......nailed Zonk with a San Juan Impact. Leper Messiah then charged at Power, but the Puerto Rican Icon sides-stepped out of the way, and then nailed Messiah with a roaring elbow, before sending the Messiah's Circus leader out of the ring with a clothesline. Graveson then started to stir and Power left the ring, to disappear back into the crowd, leaving Zonk and Hernandez in the ring. They both staggered to their feet, Super-Kick from Hernandez.......... One......... Two............ Leper Messiah suddenly realises the tag titles are in jeopardy, but Bradford Peverall has recovered and he holds Messiah back.......... Three !!!! We have NEW FCW Tag Team Champions Despite the fact that this was an overbooked clusterf*ck of a match, it was really no worse than previous Tag Title matches and hopefully Totally Einstein can help raise the prestige of the belts, because though Messiah's Circus have a cool gimmick, they still pretty much suck in the ring. Puerto Rican Powers inteference can be explained as this, firstly Hernandez and Peverall have sided with him in the past and secondly he seems determined to destroy the very entity that took the Puerto Rican Championship from him in the first place. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Totally Einstein defeated Messiahs Circus (Messiah & Zonk) in 8:33 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated El Hijo Del Zonk by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Totally Einstein win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Totally Einstein receive the Tag Team Titles and then celebrate like a pair of dudes, who've just scored with a couple of totally hot chicks.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then see that an incensed Leper Messiah has already headed backstage, where he spots Puerto Rican Power. The Messiah's Circus leader charges at Puerto Rican Power with wreckless abandon, sending the Puerto Rican Champion into the wall with a a spear. Messiah then begins to put the boots to Power, but as he backs off....Power begins to fight back and it soon turns into an all out brawl, until extremely low paid security personnel just so happen to turn up on to the scene to break it up.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Primus w/ Carl Batch vs Hector Galindo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Two words sum up this 'match'.....Ugly and Squash. Primus could have really put this one to bed earlier but Batch wanted the 'rookie monster' to send a message, before he finally got the signal from Batch to put Galindo away with the Power Plant (Running Powerslam) just before the three minute mark. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Hector Galindo in 2:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Steve Flash vs M.C Speed w/ Carl Batch[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hot start, as they went right in and exchanged fore-arm shots, knee strikes etc. Speed then tried to sneak in a low blow, but the veteran flash saw it coming, sidestepped out of the way and sent Speed crashing to the mat with a drop toe hold. Flash then controlled things on the mat, putting Speed in a variety of stretches but Speed is well adversed in mat wrestling and he managed to reverse all of Flash's manouevres eventually getting the veteran locked in the Gang Sign (Cross Arm Breaker) but Flash was too near the ropes for it to take any effect. Speed then managed to get a cheap shot in on the rope-break, before planting Flash back to the mat with a reverse STO. Speed then dropped down to apply the 'Gang Sign' once more but Flash saw it coming , blocking the move then kicking speed off. Flash then rose to his knees and Speed came rushing in with a running knee but Flash caught the leg and took Speed down with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. The Canadian veteran then kept a hold on Speed's leg, turning over the W.O.V man into a Boston Crab. To his credit Speed manages to dig down and got to the ropes forcing the rope break, before rolling out of the ring for a powder/talk strategy with Carl Batch. Flash being an experienced veteran simply waited for Speed to get back into the ring, and despite Batch's best efforts to distract the mullet-haired Canadian, Flash kept his focus- cutting off a charging Speed with a back elbow, then taking the W.O.V man over into a backbreaker before planting Speed back onto the canvas with a German Suplex. Speed got his shoulders up out of the bridging pin, and then sneaked in a low blow as Batch distracted Brett Graveson by threatening to get into the ring. Speed then rolled Flash up for a small package, but the veteran dug down and kicked out, much to the disbelief of both Speed and Batch. Flash still looked like he was feeling the effects of the low blow and Speed drove in several knee shots to Flash's 'mid-section' as he pulled the veteran back up to a vertical base. Speed the set up for the W.O.V Spike (Double Arm DDT) but Flash was playing possum, as the veteran suddenly popped up, nailing Speed with a stiff fore-arm, then whipping the W.O.V man into the ropes................FLASH BANG !! It looked all over for Speed, but suddenly Primus hit the ring and he speared Flash half way across the ring. The inteference from Speed's W.O.V stable mate was obvious and Graveson saw no choice but to award Flash the DQ 'victory'. That was a solid mid-card contest, and given a little more time and with a clean finish they could have put together a really good match. I'm in a bit of quandary right now with W.O.V as I obviously want to push them, but I just don't feel they are ready to go over people like a Steve Flash yet, so I'm having them lose but by DQ because in their minds losing clean makes them look weak, but losing by DQ and leaving the ring in one piece is a 'victory'. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated M.C Speed in 8:08 when M.C Speed was disqualified when Primus ran in and attacked Steve Flash. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started out fairly low key with a bit of chain wrestling between myself and Singh, until the flamboyant Indian took advantage with an eye poke and took me down to the mat with a Russian Leg-Sweep. Singh then dropped one of his c0cky bicep kiss elbow drops for a two count. He then thought I was in such bad shape that he tried to set up for the Simply Fabulous, sling-shotting me into the ropes, but I slid under and then took him by suprise with a springboard drop-kick. Singh then staggered up only to get caught by a leg-lariat, and I kept the pressure up with a quebrada for a two count. I then headed up top and set up for a moonsault but I saw that the Great Oxiii was about to intervene and I decided to take Singh's overweight accomplice out instead with a flip dive. As I got back int the ring though, Singh had time to recover, and I caught me with a jawbreaker, jarring my throat against the ring-rope as I got back on the apron. The flamboyant Indian then suplexed me back into the ring. I then staggered back to my feet, but Singh was a step ahead stopping me in my tracks with a boot to the mid-section, then drilling me into the mat with a DDT. Singh then decided against going for the cover, instead deciding to stretch me with camel clutch and paint brush me. However all Singh's arrogance did was make me more determined to get to the ropes and that's what I did. Singh then tried to get a cheap shot in on a rope break but I ducked under and then nailed him with a roundhouse kick. Singh then rebounded back off the ropes and I used the momentum to take him off his feet with a spinning leg-sweep, before heading up top once more. However Singh got back to his feet and I dove off, take the flamboyant Indian down with a Tornado DDT. That brought a two count and I set up for the C.R Driver, but Singh managed to drop to his knees, and then counter with a jawbreaker. I then staggered back and Singh set up for the Simply Fabulous, but all of a sudden Carl Batch (flanked by Wave of Violence) appeared on the entrance ramp. For some reason that seemed to distract Singh, who miscued allowing me to duck under and then take him by surprise with the Raindrop (Dropsault) as he turned around, which proved to be enough for me to pick up the victory and more than likely the next shot at the Peoples Championship. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated The Sensational Singh in 9:31 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Carl Batch then grabs a microphone and addresses me[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Now you see Charles what happens when us brothers stick together, you see how if you stick with me we can rise to the top together[/COLOR] [I]At this point I'm like mouthing 'what the hell' obviously unimpressed by Batch's 'help' and feeling that I could have beaten Singh by myself[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Face it Charles, Singh had you beat man, and even if you did kick out, you'd probably have that fat dude, to deal with....what's his name Oxymoron or somethin' ? If he got involved, you'd have back up cos W.O.V we travel in a pack, like a pack of dogs, like a pack of dogs bout to go to war. Do you want to be a part of that , or do you want to be up against that...I know which choice I'd make.......brother.[/COLOR] [I]I then leave the ring and just walk right past Batch, Primus and M.C Speed. Primus looks like he's about to knock my block off[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Hold it Primus, not time for that yet..........but Charles I want an answer by the end of the night, you're either with us or you're against us. There's no middle ground with W.O.V but as a fellow brother, I'm givin' you the opportunity to do the right thing.....you[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] got me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Yeah I got you, and I'll give you my answer before the night is over........brother.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with Kirk Jameson and his manager Maryam Vega, who are preparing for Kirk's big champion vs champion match with Shawn Gonzalez[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Later tonight in the main event Kirk Jameson faces off with Shawn Gonzalez, as he bids to add the FCW Championship to the Peoples Championship he currently holds.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] That's right my Kirk will take the FCW Championship from the Lone Wolf just as took the Peoples Championship from YOUR boyfriend Sara.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] When will you back off Vega, for the last time me and James are just friends[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I'll back off when you stop stringing James along, and reveal yourself to be the leachin' tramp you really are. I mean who are YOU sleeping with to have got this 'interviewer' gig anyway.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I'm not stringing anyone along........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Sure Sara, the only person you're kidding is 'James'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I've had enough of this..............[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver then drops the microphone and walks off[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Touched a nerve have I Sara, does the truth hurt ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Anyway on to more important matters at hand, like what will happen in tonights title match. I'll tell you what will happen my Kirk here will out-wrestle the Lone Wolf slap on the Best Submission in the World ever and then bring home the FCW Championship. Isn't that right Kirk[/COLOR] [I]Kirk says nothing, he's either not listening or he's just super focused[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I said isn't that right Kirk ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Kirk Jameson:[/B] Yeah that's right.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Non Title:[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Nomad[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Nomad.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Apart from Nomad getting a little bit of offence in early on, this was about as straight forward a squash as it could come for Puerto Rican Power, who put the youngster away in just under three minutes with the San Juan Rush. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Nomad in 2:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power then asks for mic..........[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Next month you and me Messiah, we finish this once and for all.....you and me in a Cage and incase you're a bit unsure, I'll put this belt (he taps the Puerto Rican Title that is now slung over his shoulder) up for grabs.[/COLOR] [I]All of a sudden Puerto Rican Power is levelled form behind by Leper Messiah, who is then followed in to the ring by Zonk and Amo Del Gato. The Messiah's Circus then put the boots to Puerto Rican Power, leading to Leper Messiah picking up the Puerto Rican Title belt and cracking it over Power's head.[/I] [I]Leper Messiah then picks up the title , slings it over his shoulder, walking out with the title back in his possession.[/I] [I]He then turns back and says......[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] The answer Power to your foolish challenge.....is yes....for am I the one who fears you or do you fear yourself, do you fear failure, do you fear that I can take it all away from you in a blink of an eye. Now whose in control ?, now whose the one in CONTROL ?!![/COLOR] [B]Ratings: C+ for Puerto Rican Power's cage match challenge, D for Messiah's Circus attack and 'steal' of title belt.[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Rudy Velasquez vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Velasquez comes out with a new look this month, ditching the 'street clothes' associated with the Kings of the Street and putting on proper wrestling trunks. It appears that he's really determined to project a new image as a serious 'wrestler' and not a 'street thug' who just so happened to find his way into a wrestling ring. They run the ropes at the beginning, and try to take each other down with leg-lariats, spin-kicks etc but are unable to connect and it leads to a cheesy stand-off. They go again, and it's much more of the same thing, until Ultimate Phoenix is able to take Velasquez off his feet with a leg-sweep and follow up with a standing moonsault for a two count. Phoenix then lifts Velasquez up and sets up for an Elemental Suplex (Tiger suplex) but Velasquez fights out with back elbows, and the springs off the ropes to nail Phoenix with a jumping knee strike. Velasquez then nails Phoenix with a spin-kick, that sends the MPWF star stumbling into the corner and Velasquez follows in with a running drop-kick. Phoenix staggers out and Velasquez plants him into the mat with a DDT. Velasquez then goes up top and sets comes down with the Ghetto Stomp, but Phoenix moves out of the way and takes Velasquez down with a leg-sweep, before ascending the turnbuckles himself to take Velasquez down with moonsault press. Phoenix hooks the leg for a pin but Velasquez is able to kick out. Velasquez then grabs suddenly grabs the leg of Phoenix, before turning over the experienced masked man into a single leg crab but Phoenix kicks him off and then counters into roll-up. Velasquez counters into a pin attempt of his own, but Phoenix nails him with a basement drop-kick. Phoenix then lifts a dazed Velasquez back up to a vertical base, and trys for a Falcon-Arrow but Velasquez blocks it and then catches Phoenix with a jawbreaker. The ex KotS man then followed in , by springing off the ropes into a basement drop-kick , taking the legs out from underneath Phoenix. Velasquez then went back to the single leg crab, but just as Phoenix was about to kick him off again he switched it to a grapevine leg lock and it looked as if Velasquez tactics to 'ground' the masked high flier might just work. Phoenix did however make it to the ropes and forced the rope break. Phoenix then hobbled back to his feet, and the 'new' Velasquez backed off to give him time to get to his feet but that proved to be a mistakes as Phoenix was able to duck under a spin kick from Velasquez, then counter with a spin-kick of his own that sent Velasquez tumbling out the ring. Phoenix then waited for Velasquez to get back to his feet and into the right position, before pouncing with a beautiful no hands plancha. The masked veteran then rolled Velasquez back into the ring and followed up with a slingshot senton for a two count. He then lifted a dazed Velasquez back up and this time was able to nail the ex KotS man with the Falcon Arrow. That earned another two count and Phoenix decided to head up top but he was taking his time, and it was clear the leg work Velasquez had done earlier was starting to catch up. That gave Velasquez time to pop back to his feet and he was able to cut Phoenix off. They then exchanged fore-arm shots on the top-rope until it looked like Velasquez had got the advantage, he then tried to set up for a Super Street Cutter, but Phoenix was able to shrug him off eventually pushing Velasquex back down to the mat. Velasquez then staggered back up but Phoenix dove off to take Velasquez down with a flying cross-body.......Velasquez then rolled through and almost stole the victory right there and then. They then staggered to their feet, and exchanged strikes again, with Velasquez once again able to come out on top of the brawling exhange. The ex KotS man then tried again to finish things off with a Street Cutter but Phoenix was able to fight out of it, and then counter with a brainbuster. With Velasquez down , Phoenix headed up top once again and then soared off with the graceful Phoenix Firebird Splash....which he nailed, proving enough to pick up the victory. These two put on a solid match but a number of factors prevented it from being a great one. First of being a face-face contest, the crowd just weren't into the match as much as they might of been, and sometimes less is more as the general feeling is that the match drifted a little around the middle section and that they probably would have put on better contest with three or four minutes shaven off. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Rudy Velasquez in 16:44 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Phoenix already headed up the ramp, a defeated Velasquez just getting back to his feet when Wave of Violence hit the ring and proceed to give Carl Batch's former charge (you've guest it) a random beat-down)[/I] [I]However this brings out Steve Flash, who tries to fend off W.O.V with a chair, but Batch low-blows him and now Flash finds himself in trouble. Out-comes Charles Rainier wearing a tracksuit top.......he stops and suddenly Batch tells his guys to pause the beat-down.........[/I] [I]Rainiier takes off his top.................[/I] [I]He's wearing a..................[/I] [I]Wave of Violence Vest ![/I] [I]The crowd can't believe it........[/I] [I]But Batch looks like he couldn't be happier, it appears that Batch has somehow managed to persuade Rainier to join W.O.V and it looks like Rainier is about to take part in the beatdown on Flash and Velasquez.[/I] [I]But all of sudden Rainier drop-kicks Primus........Speed charges at him....spin kick from Rainier......... Batch reaches for the slapjack but Flash low-blows the W.O.V mouthpiece. Primus charges at Rainier but Flash intervenes to stun Primus with a Flash Bang. Speed staggers back up into a knee shot from Rainier.......C.R Driver !![/I] [I]W.O.V are down and out in the ring leaving Batch on his own with Rainier, Flash and Velasquez (who is just getting back to his feet) but before the trio can get their hands on him, he manages to roll out of the ring. Rainier then tears the W.O.V Vest off and demands a microphone..........[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Hey Batch, 'Brother'.....here's your answer, here's what I think of your 'mission'.....I think it's a load of bull-crap. You talk about 'us' being held down, well you Batch are a hypocrite, you're as prejudiced as those you claim to rile against. You ain't solving the problem, you're creating the problem.[/COLOR] [I]That's why I'm proud to stand alongside one of the greatest men to ever step into this ring, who just so happens to be a 'honky' as you put it and a promising young Latino Kid, who's now seen the error of his ways and want to make his mark the right way.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Black, White, Latino, Japanese, Indian....why should we all be at each others throats...you ask me Batch ? You and your W.O.V goons seem to be the only ones with the problem and that's why Charles, Rudy and Me are going to do something about removing you and your cancerous little gang from FCW.......that's why we've formed the very antithesis to what you're about.....get ready to confront a bit of UNITY ![/COLOR] [B]Ratings: D- for attack and rescue, D for reveal of new stable (UNITY)consisting of Flash, Rainier and Velasquez.[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage where Sara Silver is backstage with Shawn Gonzalez ahead of his title match with Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez you have seen off the challenges of experienced campaigners such as Ultimate Phoenix, Steve Flash and most notably J.D Morgan. But tonight you face a new type of challenge as you take on one of the most promising young talents in this business and the current Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson, who will be hungry to prove that he has what it takes to make that step up and take the FCW Championship from you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] That's quite the build you gave the kid there Sara, and you know what he deserves it. Despite the fact he decides to associate himself with some irritating harpie like Vega, I recognise that Jameson is going to go far in this business, in fact he kinds of remind me of me, when I was younger....as in we'd just go out there and get the job done and I'm still not really one for words, just like Kirk.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]So I'll fully expect him to bring his A-game, I'll be wanting him to raise his levels like he's never done before....but mark my words the Lone Wolf is still hungry, he's still hungry as he's ever been to prove just why he is the best in FCW and that goes for anyone, even you...... Power.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: FCW Championship:[/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs Kirk Jameson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tense beginning as they circle each other, and then lock up in a collar and elbow tie up, neither of them budges, so they let go, then go in again, again neither of them budges, except this time on the release Gonzalez gets a headlock on Jameson and takes him down to the mat. Gonzalez wrenches back on the headlock but Jameson holds firm, and then manages to slip out and switch into one of his own. Jameson then changes it up to a stretch plum, driving his knee into the back of Gonzalez, but the Lone Wolf starts to get to his feet and he forces Jameson to let go of the hold, with a couple of elbow shots to the stomach and a jawbreaker. Jameson then staggers in to a fore-arm from Gonzalez, but he shakes it off and then begins to unload on Gonzalez with fore-arm smashes and knee lifts but Gonzalez comes right back with a flurry of his own. Eventually Jameson seems to take control and he whips Gonzalez into the ropes, but the FCW Champion knocks Jameson back down to the mat with an Ed Henson Press, before unloading with a barrage of lefts and rights. Gonzalez then went for a pin, but Jameson was able to kick out and Gonzalez challenged the Peoples champ to get up. As Jameson got to his feet Gonzalez nailed him with another hard fore-arm, before setting up for the Howl In The Wind but Jameson was playing possum and the Peoples champ slipped out and then stunned Gonzalez with the PIN POINT ACCURACY ! (Step Up Enziguri)............... But Jameson was feeling the effects and he was slow to make the cover............ One........... Two............... Thr................... Gonzalez kicked out. The Peoples champ then lifted Gonzalez to a vertical base, and applied a Half Nelson, but the Lone Wolf fought out of it, and was able to get a standing switch on Jameson, Gonzalez then tried for a suplex of his own, but Jameson got a standing switch on Gonzalez and the took the former DaVE star by surprise with a victory roll........ One........... Two.......... Gonzalez kicked out, and then tried to counter into a pinning attempt of his own, but Jameson grabbed the neck of Gonzalez and locked in the BEST SUBMISSION IN THE WORLD EVER !! But Gonzalez wasn't anywhere near worn down enough for it to be fully effective and the Lone Wolf reached the ropes with relative ease. Jameson then appeared to give Gonzalez a bit of space on the rope-break, but Maryam Vega then got up onto the apron to distract Brett Graveson, which let Kirk Jameson sneak in a poke to the eyes, and a knee shot to the groin of the FCW Champ. Jameson then dragged Gonzalez to the middle of the ring and then snapped the Lone Wolf onto his back with a snap suplex.......Jameson kept hold of Gonzalez and snapped him over with another suplex.....Jameson went again to complete a Tri-Fecta of suplexes before applying a bridging pin.................. One................. Two............ Thr.............. Gonzalez some how managed to power his way out of the pin, but Jameson showed a cool head on his young shoulders by admittedly going to work on his next move to try and put Gonzalez away, as he tried to lock in the BSITWE once more, but Gonzalez had it scouted, and he suddenly took the Peoples champ by suprise with a small package roll up One................ Two............ Jameson kicked out, and then nailed Gonzalez with an elbow before lifting the Lone Wolf back up to a vertical base, he then applied a wrist-clutch as he looked to finish Gonzalez off with the Finisher # 1 (Wrist Clutch Olympic Slam) but the defending FCW Champ held firm and was then able to shock Jameson by countering into the HOWL IN THE WIND (Rolling Cutter) One................... Two................... Thr................... Jameson kicked out, but Gonzalez kept the pressure on driving , as he tried to turn Jameson over for the Latino Crab, but the Peoples Champ kicked him off, and as Gonzalez came charging back in with a running knee, Jameson caught the leg and took Gonzalez off with his feet with leg-whip. They both then decided to take a breather, before staggering back up to their feet .......Gonzalez took control with a 'Pat Deacon Knee' Lift and then tried to send Jameson over with a snap suplex but Jameson held firm, before turning the tide with a knee lift of his own, then spinning Gonzalez around and applying a Half Nelson, before dumping the Lone Wolf with a Half Nelson suplex......... One.............. Two............... Jameson could sense that Gonzalez was about to kick out and he switched it up into the BSITWE once more........... This time Gonzalez looked in trouble and Brett Graveson went to check on his condition............ Graveson raised the arm once........... It dropped down............. Graveson raised it again.............. Still no response from Gonzalez, could we be looking at a new FCW champion ? Graveson with another look........ This time Gonzalez finds the strength to start edging his way to the ropes........ Jameson begins to panic and he lifts Gonzalez to a seated position and starts to fire in elbow shots, but Gonzalez is able to withstand them. Jameson then lifts Gonzalez back to a vertical base, but that proves to be a mistake as Gonzalez doubles him over with a knee-lift and then drills the Peoples champ into the mat with a DDT. Gonzalez turns Jameson over and applies the Latino Crab, but they're too near the ropes and Jameson is able to force the rope-break with relative ease. Jameson then attempts to take Gonzalez down with a quick clothesline but Gonzalez ducks under Jameson turns around right into a jawbreaker from the Lone Wolf, Gonzalez then spins Jameson round and delivers a falling double knee backbreaker. Gonzalez then appears to go for a cover, but he immediately turns Jameson over and applies the LATINO CRAB........ Jameson tries to fight through the pain and force himself and Gonzalez back toward the ring ropes..... But Gonzalez brings them right back into the middle of the ring......... Jameson simply can't take the pain any long and the Peoples Champion is forced to tap ! Absolutely fantastic main event, that actually exceeded expectations. Most would expect Gonzalez to bring the goods, but Jameson showed just why he might be a future star in this business not just FCW by matching Gonzalez hold for hold and really making the crowd believe that he couldn't just hang at the Lone Wolf's level but possibly take the bigger prize of the FCW Championship. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Kirk Jameson in 18:52 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Shawn Gonzalez retains the FCW Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Shawn Gonzalez is then given a bit of time to soak in the cheers of the fans, after his hard fought victory, most of whom also respectively applauded Jameson for his effort he put in trying to win the title from Gonzalez.[/I] [I]With Gonzalez seeing off all comers so far since the creation of the FCW Championship and Puerto Rican Power back in possession of the original main event title, just who is the best in FCW, it's a question that will need answering sooner or later. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The undercard was average at best, despite a tag title change and the reveal of a new face alliance to go up against Wave of Violence and it was probably headinfg for D+ territory but a superb early FCW MOTYC main event between Gonzalez and Jameson, go it back to our usual C- rating for the show. On a real positive note, we managed to break out attendance record again and for the first time since the promotions opening two shows we are going to put two shows on in the same month, with our next show coming at the end of the month.

[B][U]Predictions contest[/U][/B] [I]7 entrants this time, here's how they all did[/I] [B]11 Points:[/B] Rob 4590 [B]10 Points:[/B] Marcel Fromage [B]9 Points:[/B] Dragonmack [B]8 Points:[/B] Actarus [B]7 Points:[/B] Project Jinx [B]6 Points:[/B] Smurphy1014 [B]5 Points:[/B] Kowalewski [I]So Rob 4590 is this months winner with 11 Points. His prize is a signed poster of Matt Hocking. [/I] [I]As a mildly interesting curio no one finished with the same points, despite there only be 7 entrants.[/I]

[QUOTE=Tweek It;480119]I've finally caught back up. How is your old promotion doing this time? Have you thought about possibly trying to bring some people from it over if they are available?[/QUOTE] If you are referring to BHOTWG, they seem to be doing alright despite some questionable booking decisions, especially in the Junior Division. No one's become available, though Narahashi who as released at the start of the 07 data is available now but I treated him like a jobber anway. I think it's too early to consider bringing in some old favourites from by BHOTWG diary as they wouldn't consider working for me anyway and besides I took on FCW to be a completely different challenge to what I've done before. Burning Hammer was arguably the top promotion in Japan that I was trying to keep on top, where as FCW is a small start up promotion that I'm trying to help grow.

[CENTER][I][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/I] [I][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] A record crowd of 968 witnessed Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson, just come up short in his bid to wrestle away the FCW Championship from Shawn Gonzalez at '...Las Lineas de Batalla' and Charles Rainier rejected the ovetures of Carl Batch to join Wave of Violence, instead forming his own unit with Steve Flash and Batch's former client Rudy Velasquez , called UNITY to go up against W.O.V Now FCW return to action for the second time this month, as they present [SIZE=2]En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar from the Gynasium Aguada on Saturday 28th February. The show will be headlined by the first ever Cage Match in FCW as Puerto Rican Power puts the title on the line against the leader of the Messiah's Circus Leper Messiah. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Whatever happens it will be the end of either man's challenge for this title for as long as the other man holds it, because if Puerto Rican Power retains Leper Messiah or anyone associated with the Messiah's Circus does not get another shot, and should Leper Messiah win the title from Power then the Puerto Rican icon will now be allowed a re-match. As an additional factor, Leper Messiah stole the belt after the Messiah's Circus ambushed Puerto Rican, following the champion's Non Title match with Nomad and he heads into the match in his mind as the 'Messiah Champion' [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Two other titles will be on the line as Kirk Jameson goes back to defending the Peoples Championship, where he will the challenge of Charles Rainier and the duo of Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall (who are now calling themselves Totally Einstein) make their first defence of the tag straps against seasoned Tag Team campaigners Natural Storm.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]In other matches Nomad is put to the test against another champion as he goes up against Shawn Gonzalez in non title action, Ultimate Phoenix will be looking to complete his mini-tour on a high note as he looks to win a four corner survival, though the likes of M.C Speed (W.O.V), Steve Flash (Unity) and The Sensational Singh will have other idea's, and it's Wave of Violence versus Unity as Primus takes on Rudy Velasquez. Rounding out the main show line up will be showdown between Dragon Del Arco Iris and former tag champion El Hijo Del Zonk. Those who get to the show early will get to see two extra matches as Joe Benning takes on The Great Oxii, and Benning's tag partner Matt Hocking goes up against Tigre Salvaje Jr[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]Here's a full run down of the card for [SIZE=2]En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 28th February 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Cage Match for the[/B] [B]Puerto Rican/Messiah Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]* Loser does not get another shot at the Title, for as long as [/SIZE][SIZE=1]the winner holds it[/SIZE] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]FCW Champion-[/SIZE] Shawn Gonzalez vs Nomad[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] M.C Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Steve Flash vs The Sensational Singh vs [SIZE=1]'From MPWF/CZCW'[/SIZE] Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Primus vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Rudy Velasquez[/CENTER] [CENTER]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] El Hijo Del Zonk[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Joe Benning vs The Great Oxii[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] _____________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][B][U][COLOR=purple]En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Cage Match for P.R/Messiah Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=purple]Rating:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein vs Natural Storm[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Non Title[/B]: Shawn Gonzalez vs Nomad[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=purple]Rating: [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] M.C Speed vs Steve Flash vs The Sensational Singh vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Primus vs Rudy Velasquez[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Joe Benning vs The Great Oxii[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=purple]Rating:[/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE] [/quote] [/SIZE]

En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar Cage Match for P.R/Messiah Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah Rating:C Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rating: D+ Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Natural Storm Rating: D Non Title: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Nomad Rating: D 4CS: M.C Speed vs Steve Flash vs The Sensational Singh vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rating: D+ [B]Primus[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Rating: D- Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] Rating: E+ Joe Benning vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] Rating: E+ [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D-

[quote=Tommy J.;480178]I don't like predicting ratings one bit. I always put too much thought into it and it ends up a crapshoot anyways. Of course I'll keep reading because it's a great read this but I'm abstaining from predictions.[/quote] I was actually wondering, whether or not the addition of predicting grades was putting some people off, even those who have still been predicting (and used to leave comments- the likes of Dragonmack) are now leaving off comments and it might have to do with what you said that they're thinking too much about the grade and then think....sod the comment. So predicting the Grades Yay or Nay ? Readers (old or new), [B]PM [/B]me with your answers before Next Sunday and I'll decide whether or not to carry on with asking for the Grades to be predicted. Before then it carries on in this format (probably be this show, then another)

that's part of it. I'd rather do comments than grades and it is a little more time consuming to do both. But then my philosophy on doing predictions and wanting them done on my diaries isn't for contests, but rather to get some insights into what the readers think of my booking and feuds and who they like and dislike. If they are always guessing right about who wins and loses, then I am doing something wrong as a booker! :p:D Of course that is more of a function of my diary writing style as well, as I usually try to tell my stories through the feuds and promos, as I am not great on the backstory stuff or writing deep personality pieces like Monkeypox or McShamrock. Therefore I try to have a simple backstory goal, like NYCW was trying to succeed with a small promotion constantly losing stars and a tightwad owner and CGC is trying to succeed in the harsh climate of Sports Entertainment when you are #2 in the country and don't have access to all of the biggest stars, and also have an owner insistent on pushing his sons, whether they are deserving or not. Then from that point, I try and make things interesting through the storylines and feuds themselves. At the end of the day, the views, comments and postcounts will tell me if I have succeeded or not. ;) Back to the main point. Don't like grades as they are too random and unpredictable, and will try to get back to posting comments with the predictions, because as a fellow diary writer, I like to get them also. :)

Archived