Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Energia Y Gloria Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Dino Bravo Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Roderick Remus [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Joe Benning vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Dino Bravo [I]My Lisa Bowen would be kicking Dino to the curb after he loses. ;)[/I] Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] [I]Sensing a turn from Bradford ( and something eerily familiar in this storyline. :D )[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]Angel must have either great popularity or great stats to be getting the championship so soon, therefore he isn't dropping it for a while.[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]He's Steve Flash, he shouldn't be losing to never will be hacks like Howard.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Roderick Remus [I]I've really never been impressed by Remus despite a lot of extended tryouts.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]squash[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]Hocking looks cooler, but ratings will suck[/I] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [I]ADB will probably win, but since I just created a Mad Clown Posse tag team (debuting soon in my diary) I will go with Zonk[/I]

[quote=Dragonmack;489936] [I]Angel must have either great popularity or great stats to be getting the championship so soon, therefore he isn't dropping it for a while.[/I] [/quote] Angel getting the belt was more of an enforced change, because of Jameson's refusal to sign a new contract. It was only supposed to be a routine defence. But skills wise (Mainstream Hernandez, who is currently one half of the tag champs apart) he's probably the best candidate right now to hold the mid-card belt. Dino Bravo was the other possible option, but he's a heel and it would have meant having a heel vs heel match over the title, which I try my best to avoid for the real important matches.

[B][U]Energia Y Gloria[/U][/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Dino Bravo [I]- Dino Bowen is here purely to bump like a pinball.[/I] Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] [I]- I picked it last time and was wrong, so I think WoV gets the titles here to set up a chase (and tension) for Totally Einstein.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]- Due to 'accidental Oxii interference. Now that the title has been hotshotted to Angel I don't see the point in switching it again. As much as I love Sensational Singh.[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]- Sorry Howard, you're barely above jobber status as a tag team member. No luck for you here.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B] [I]- Based on that you seem to have the belief your character is there to get other people over. Like one of the co-founders of Rome.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]- Dragon might be a jobber, but unlike Carlos Gonzalez, there is an upshot of him becoming a useful member of the roster. Maybe.[/I] Joe Benning vs Matt Hocking [I]- I don't care. I'll go with Double DQ to give the undercard something to fight over.[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]- From ??? to ADB, I'll go with ADB because without the Messiah's Circus, Zonk is spinning his wheels.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Energia Y Gloria[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday June 13th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] There was actually a decent flow to this pre-match show as it looked like ADB and Zonk had pretty good chemistry with one another. Hocking’s new friend picked up the win with a move he call’s the COOL DEE TEE (a move where he drops his opponent front first over the top-rope, drapes them across, then spikes them with a DDT) in a solid fast paced/high flying bout. Zonk’s pretty much fallen back to jobber status, since The Messiah’s Circus lost the tag titles, but there’s a good reason why I’m not really investing in him much anymore. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated El Hijo Del Zonk in 5:03 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] ________________________________________________________ Lisa Bowen comes out wearing a revealing/slutty outfit (a low cut top and a mini-skirt) so that the red blooded males in the audience can drool over her, as she throws some surplus Kirk Jameson and Shawn Gonzalez merchandise into the crowd. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Just a short pre-show this time round, looking back I could have perhaps added a promo for Hocking/ADB explaining their new alliance/ why Hocking turned on Benning, but it’s not a major miss.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dane O’Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show as per usual/try their best to shill the main event between Puerto Rican Power and Dino Bravo.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] Puerto Rican Power, unified the Puerto Rican and FCW Championships last month to become the Undisputed Champion, now he must defend the twin belts against Dino Bravo. Will Power plough through another challenger, or will Bravo make sure that Power’s reign comes to an abrupt end.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I think it will, as Power is now facing some real competition and not some loser who sulks off when he’s beaten.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] Gonzalez held that FCW belt with pride, but he just ran into a brick-wall, and that brick-wall was the man who now stands before us as Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] The only thing Undisputed is that we now have to suffer this egomaniac charlatan as champion, mind you having Gonzalez walk into this arena as champion wouldn’t have been much better. But lets not waste our breath on those two losers anymore.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] I think most of these fans would disagree with your assessment of Puerto Rican Power as a loser.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Well those people have been blinded/fooled by Power. Why do they see him as some kind of inspirational figure, why do so many aspire to be like him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] Because he’s a champion, a champion that has a never say die spirit, that same spirit that broke the spirit of Shawn Gonzalez.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Gonzalez spirit was weak, but as I said less about him……lets talk about someone who is someone these fans should aspire to be like, the man who will take the Undisputed Title from Puerto Rican Power Dino Bravo ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] I think most of the fans in attendance tonight will disagree with you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] They can disagree all they like, but do they have the smarts of Bravo, are they a supreme athlete like Bravo and do they have a hot girl like Lisa Bowen on their arm ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] If I remember rightly Bravo had to practically beg/give half of his earnings to Bowen just to ‘hire’ her as her manager.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You think you’re so clever don’t you Dane, you might think you have the high ground now, but that smug smile will be wiped off your face when your beloved Puerto Rican Power’s shoulders get pinned to the mat for the one, two, three ! There’s going to be a new champion tonight, I can feel it ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Neither Dane or even Cueball (who was there to argue Dino’s case) sound really all that convincing in building Bravo as a legit challenger. He’s basically got the shot because everyone else on the roster has either had a shot, aren’t over/good enough or are tied up in their own feuds; and he does at least have some pedigree with his Japanese excursions.[/FONT] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Leper Messiah vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Basic big man/little man stuff with Dragon using his speed/high flying ability to keep the Messiah’s Circus leader off balance in the early going but Messiah ultimately using his size/power to turn the match around. The finish was quite nicely put together though as Dragon dived off the turnbuckle, only for Messiah to catch him mid-air and immediately transfer it into The Prophecy (Black Hole Slam). The match was basically here to get Leper Messiah back on the winning track, as he was moaning about taking too many losses. So he gets the win in what is a meaningless encounter, as I think of ways to rebuild the Circus following the stables destruction at the hands of Puerto Rican Power (storyline version), members deciding their two big for us/signing for other companies that clash with our schedule (backstage version) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Leper Messiah defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 7:24 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Tag Team Champions Totally Einstein are backstage, and they have a few words to say regarding their match with Wave of Violence later tonight.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Batch you scum-bug, if you or your two goons lay a finger on Sara, then you wont even be able to imagine the lengths I’ll go to, to make you pay. It’s not about these belts me and Bradford have right here.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Dude, like calm down….it totally is about these belts, and we’re going to beat those W.O.V Dudes.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah but does beating them, do anything to get Sara back. They made this personal when they took Sara away. Saving Sara is all that matters man, you must know that she’s more important to me man than these belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] I guess so, but come on , we’re Totally Einstein. What would Young Einstein do ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Dunno man, I just want Sara back, I just want to get her away from Batch and his goons.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Stop moping and take action, cos Young Einstein would totally kick their butts and then save the girl.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You know what you’re totally right dude.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] You see now dude, now lets totally kick those W.O.V guys butts[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Wave of Violence your quest to take the tag titles and keep Sara away from me, will only end one way tonight and that’s an Epic Fail….an Epic Fail for you ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Charles Rainier vs Roderick Remus[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RoderickRemus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Roderick's still a bit rusty at the moment, so we weren't quite able to put on as good a match as we hoped, and it was a bit slow paced at the beginning. However things picked up towards the end and the finish came when managed to wriggle out of an attempt from Remus to lock me in his Remus Clutch submission (Steiner Recliner) and then drill him into the canvas with the C.R Driver (Double Underhook Piledriver) immediately aftewards [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Roderick Remus in 7:29 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Wave of Violence come out to the ring and Carl Batch has something to say[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Wave of Violence are holding all the aces right now. Face it Totally Einstein you playin' by our tune. You wanna know where Sara is, James ? Cos as we know that's what really matters to you, right. Well she's right here in this arena, what you gonna do if you see/hear her James, you gonna abandon your partner and leave him for dead. as we take the bling he clearly covets more than you. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Yo see Mainstreamer, it's 'right for you, you already had a taste of gold, but what about Bradford...you gonna just let him be fed to my dawgs. Cos that's what you'll be doing if that's the choice you make. But seeing as I'm a fair man, I'm gonna leave my boys to it, and keep an eye on Sara. Oh don't worry 'James' I'll be keepin' a real good eye on her. I mean who couldn't keep their eyes off her, that's one fine piece of booty you've scored yourself there 'James'.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Totally Einstein come charging up the ramp and Wave of Violence come out to meet them on the ramp, as this match kicks off as an all out brawl.Wave of Violence, with adrenalin running throught their veins take the fight to the challengers, but soon enough the size of Primus is the difference maker as he press-slams Hernandez chess first across the guard-rail and then decks Peverall with a running clothesline. Things then settle down with Peverall being worked over in the Wave of Violence corner, as Hernandez is still in a bad-way on the outside. Without Batch giving them directions/causing distractions at ringside W.O.V actually play by the rules but that doesn't stop them from being brutal. As Primus pounds Peverall with shoulder-blocks, whilst Speed targets limbs, with things like simple chop-blocks to the leg. However Peverall manages to stick it out, and when he gets the knees up, on a body-slam assisted senton from M.C Speed, he pops back up to his feet to drill Primus with a combination of punches to stun Primus and keep the big man at bay, he then scrambles across to his corner but Mainstream is still not there to make the tag, and soon the rooke monster catches up with him clubbing him from behind with a Northern Lariat, and then dumping Peverall with a German Suplex. That brought a two count, before W.O.V dragged Peverall back into their corner and once again he had to endure more double-teaming from Carl Batch's 'pair of thugs'. However when M.C Speed went for the W.O.V Spike, Peverall managed to put a block on it and then in desperation he was able to nail Speed with the Totally Totalled (Twisting inverted Brainbuster), before slumping to the mat and crawling over to try and get the tag into Mainstream Hernandez (who was now ready to get back in the match. Instead it was Speed who was able to get the tag in first, and once again Primus hauled Peverall back into the middle of the ring, before whipping the lanky dude into the corner. But as the rookie monster, went to follow in with a shoulder tackle, Peverall moved out of the way before diving across the ring to finally get the tag into Mainstream Hernandez. Hernandez came in like a house on fire, dropping Primus with a missile drop-kick, before kipping back up to his feet and drilling Speed in the kisser with a super-kick, as the smaller W.O.V member leaped in off the turnbuckle. Hernandez then went for the cover on Speed, but Graveson (suprisingly on the ball for a wrestling ref) told the Mainstreamer he was not the legal man. Primus then clubbed Mainstream from behind, before taking the former Peoples Champion over with a release German Suplex, but Hernnadez was able to land on his feet and as Primus turned around he was taken off his feet with a spinning leg-sweep. Hernandez then decided to head up top, before landing on Primus with the Apparition #14 (Moonsault Leg-Drop)....... That should have had the match won right there, but suddenly the arena's sorry excuse for a jumbotron (think of a rolled down white screen with a projector) flickers on. It shows Carl Batch with Sara Silver who is bound up, with tape over her mouth. Carl is caressing her hair in a manner that will sure to make Mainstream Hernandez seeth with anger. [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] So what's it gonna be James, the titles or lovely Sara. I mean I know what I'd do, Carl then starts slipping his hands towards Sara's rather ample assets. Seeing this Hernandez suddenly bolts out of the ring and heads up the entrance ramp in search of Sara.[/COLOR] Peverall bemused by his partners decision then goes to chase after his partner, but he's suddenly drilled in the back of the head by blackjack from Carl Batch ! (But isn't Batch supposed to be somewhere backstage, with Sara Silver. Batch then rolls an unconcious Peverall back into the ring and orders Primus to make the cover......... Mainstream Hernandez has found Sara, they hug but Sara tells him to get back to the ring and that it's a trap by Batch to take the Tag Titles from Totally Einstein and that the footage he saw was a recording from earlier. But Hernandez is too late, as Brett Graveson counts to three....Wave of Violence are the NEW FCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !! That was actually a slight cut above the usual tag team standard, as they actually tried to make the fans 'care' about the match. There probably wasn't quite enough Mainstream Hernandez in the match, but Peverall did a suprisingly effective job as the face in peril for most of the match, considering he is the one who brings the 'size' to the former Tag Champs. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Wave of Violence defeated Totally Einstein in 11:59 when Primus defeated Bradford Peverell by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Wave of Violence then celebrate, by lighting up some cigars in the middle of the ring and dancing (badly) to some generic hip-hop music (I'm pretty sure the song mentions the word Ballin' in the chorus).[/I] [I]Meanwhile Mainstream Hernandez is trying his best to apologise to a disconsolate Bradford Peverall. But Peverall is having none of it, and they walk back up the ramp with their heads down and their friendship/Tag Team partnership now strained over Mainstream Hernandez decision to find Sara, rather than seal victory/retain the titles.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage where Dino Bravo is backtage with Lisa Bowen, and they are there to talk up Dino's chances of winning the Undisputed Championship from Puerto Rican Power.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] When I challenge you for your gold, it's gonna be just like a game of Poker. You're going to be going all in, betting on the fact that you will be able to overcome me. But in a blink of a eye I can take it all away from you and you know because even for someone like you, your luck can turn and suddenly the chips are down and it'll be someone else taking home the Jackpot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Mr Power, what my client here is trying to say is that even though you appear to be unbeatable, even you can have an off day and that Dino is more than capable to take advantage of that.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo[/B]: Yeah that's exactly what I was saying.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen[/B]: Well you were but you decided to tell everyone, by making pointless metaphors to gambling. Dino, you do realise that this will be a wrestling match and not a game of Poker do you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo[/B]: But you see wrestling and Poker are on in the same thing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] From where I've been watching, they're not actually but I'm sure you've got an 'ace' up your sleeve.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] I sure do and it's with me right here[/COLOR]. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Eddie Howard vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Not a particularly good match between them but to be fair we didn’t exactly tell them to go all out, due to the finish we booked for this match. It was pretty even throughout with Flash using some of his wily experience to negate Howard’s power advantage. Match was pretty much ‘plodding’ along until the final minute, where the Natural Storm man blocked a Flash Bang attempt from Flash and then had the veteran doubled-over for the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb) only for Wave of Violence to hit the ring and start beating down both guys leading to a double DQ. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash drew with Eddie Howard in 8:57 following a double disqualification.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D-[/B][/COLOR] [I]W.O.V then continue the beat-down on Flash & Howard. Flash is already sporting a crimson mask, from a vicious chair-shot to the head from M.C Speed, when Speed it about to do the same thing to Eddie Howard, when Howard’s Tag Team partner D.C Rayne comes rushing out. Rayne then stuns Primus with a jawbreaker, before delivering a kick to M.C Speed’s mid-section and taking the chair out of Speed’s hands. Rayne looks at the chair, it looks like he’s about to cream Speed with it……….[/I] [I]But the smashes the chair over the head of his partner instead !! D.C Rayne then takes off the T-Shirt he is wearing to reveal a Wave of Violence Wifebeater ![/I] [I]D.C Rayne has joined Wave of Violence ! He then joins in with Primus and M.C Speed to continue the beat-down on Eddie Howard and Steve Flash. Both of whom have to be helped out of the ring, after Wave of Violence depart. [/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Too many turns, things being shaken up at the moment ? Possibly, so I’ll gladly accept that criticism if someone wants to throw that my way. But I rushed Rayne's turn forward a few months, due to yet another one of top names, refusing to re-sign with us because we’re not big enough. We really need to hit Regional soon, as still being ‘small’ size is really starting to hurt us. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Well as you can probably guess Steve Flash has departed us, so I’m selling the angle that he’s been ‘retired’ by W.O.V. Rayne’s heel turn was deemed a success though, which might boil down more to the fact that the fans were just fed up of seeing Natural Storm as this bland ‘pretty much unsuccessful’ babyface tandem.[/FONT] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Joe Benning vs Matt Hocking[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Former partners collide, but seeing as their team was the resident job duo, no one really cares about their falling out. They actually put on a solid display of wrestling mixing in some mat-work with the odd bit of high flying for around five minutes, but only about half the fans in the arena stay in their seats to witness this, while the other half decide to head for the merchandise stall/queue up ages for some dodgy Rice & Beans. The finish came when it looked like Benning was about to finish Hocking off with the Fisherman Suplex, only for Arthur Dexter Bradley to grab Benning’s foot. That was enough to put Benning off and give Hocking the opening to counter into a Victory Roll, whilst losing ropes for leverage to score the pinfall. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Matt Hocking defeated Joe Benning in 6:13 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They begin with the usual low level chain wrestling, whenever you have two cruiserweights going up against one another . Angel’s superior speed and agility has Singh struggling to keep pace in the early going and the masked Mexican gets a few early flash near-falls on various roll-ups, leaving Singh increasingly frustrated. Seeing that his ‘boss’ is in trouble The Great Oxii gets up on the apron, which catches the attention of Bret Graveson, the distraction enables Singh to sneak in poke to the eyes, followed by a low blow. Singh then rolls Angel up into a small package and Graveson turns around One……. Two…….. Thr……… Angel kicks out, but Singh is able to lock on a leg-lock which he soon transitions into the Singh It Back (Figure Four Leglock !). However Angel is nowhere near worn down enough for it to be effective and the champion soon reaches the ropes. However Singh takes Angel down with a Russian Leg-Sweep on the rope-break and keeps the masked Mexican high flyer grounded with a camel clutch, wrenching back on the chin of the champion. Singh then begins to yank on the mask of the champion, drawing a warning from referee Bret Graveson. Angel was refusing to give in though to the camel clutch, and Singh lifted the champion back to his feet before dumping him with a belly to back suplex, for another two count. Singh then taunted Angel to get up, before turning the champion inside out with a running clothesline. Singh then kissed his bicep and dropped his elbow on the champion, before making a rather nonchalant cover………. One………. Two……. Thr……. Angel kicked out, but Singh may have won the match and the title if he hooked the leg. Singh then lifted Angel up and whipped the champion into the ropes, to set up for the Simply Fabulous, but Angel sprung back off the ropes with a roundhouse kick, stunning Singh….Singh then tried to come back with a clothesline, but Angel ducked under and then took Singh down with a spinning head-scissors take down. With Singh planted to the match, a pumped up Angel then sprung off the ropes into a quebrada, however Singh had managed roll to the outside, but Angel managed to right himself onto his feet, and then take Singh down with a suicide plancha. Angel then pitched Singh into the ring, and was about to slingshot himself back into the ring, when The Great Oxii came over. Graveson sold Oxii to back off, but when Angel did re-enter the ring, Singh was back to his feet and the flamboyant Indian nailed Angel with a standing drop-kick. Angel then staggered up to his feet but was met with a Pat Deacon knee lift from Singh, who then took Angel over with Northern Lights Suplex……… One…….. Two……. Angel kicked out, but Singh stayed on him lifting the masked man to his feet then firing in a series of knife-edged chops, before firing Angel into the corner, but Angel used his agility to spring off the turnbuckle, then take down an on-rushing Singh with a moonsault press. Angel then rolled through, hooking Singh’s leg for the pin…….. One……… Two……. Singh managed to power his way out of the pin, but Angel took him back down immediately with a Dragon Screw Leg-whip as he rose to his feet, before following up with a standing, twisting senton One….. Two…… Singh was able to kick out again but this time remained rooted to the mat and the champion headed up top. Angel was then about to fly off when The Great Oxii once again made his presence felt by grabbing the leg of the masked man. Angel managed to kick Singh’s ‘personal genie’ off but the interference gave Singh time to recover, race up to the top turnbuckle and send Angel crashing back into the ring with a superplex ! Singh then scrambled across to make the cover………. One…….. Two……… Angel got the shoulder up and started to fight his way back to his feet, but Singh cut him off with a poke to the eye. The flamboyant Indian then whipped Angel into the ropes, but the masked Mexican managed to spring back off the ropes, with a back elbow, however Singh collided into Brett Graveson, causing the referee to crash to the mat. The Great Oxii then entered the ring, and headed towards Angel De Mexico like an unstoppable freight train but Angel ducked under and then sprang back off the ropes to nail Oxii with an Enziguri, Oxii then fell like a tree onto Singh who was just getting back up from the mat. Oxii then got back to his feet before being drop-kicked out of the ring by the champion. Angel then scrambled across to make the cover, as referee Bret Graveson started to stir…….. One…… Two………. Three !! Angel De Mexico is still the Peoples Champion !! A good first title defence for the masked Mexican, who I may well have lucked out with as Jameson’s enforced replacement as Peoples Champion. He also had a noticeable chemistry with Singh, who though not a high flyer himself is able to adapt his old-school style to blend with the flashier offence of Angel De Mexico. As you can probably work out I’m going with the angle of having him as a sort of ‘underdog’ champion that takes a beating for long stretches but ultimately finds a way to pull out the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated The Sensational Singh in 13:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Whilst Angel De Mexico is receiving the Peoples Championship Belt after a successful defence, most eyes in the arena are actually looking at The Sensational Singh, who is berating The Great Oxii, for once again stuffing up his interference. Oxii just takes the flack from Singh, not responding and just looking at the floor, his head bowed in shame. It looks like the relationship between Singh and Oxii is starting to become a little strained.[/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Puerto Rican Power is getting ready for the defence of the Undisputed Championship against Dino Bravo, when he turns to the camera and cuts a promo.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] When I beat Shawn Gonzalez last month to unify the Puerto Rican and FCW Championships, I did not expect him to scurry off a broken man. But that chapter is now closed and now I must face new challenges, challenges I must not understimated.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]One such challenge comes tonight from Dino Bravo, everyone's writing him off but I know if he just let my guard down even the slightest bit he could take the very thing I took months to establish, that I am undisputedly the best FCW has to offer in the blink of an eye.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Bad news for you Dino Bravo, is that I wont be taking you lightly because with the will of the Puerto Rican people behind me, I have the............[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][I]The crowd rise to their feet to join in on the next bit.......[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]POWER ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power then walks to the ring the twin belts slung over his shoulders, to big cheers from his adoring fans in attendance[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Dino Bravo foolishy tries to match power, with well erm Power by agreeing to a Greco-Roman Knucke Lock. No doubt about the winner in that contest, and it's not the challenger. Bravo then tries to release the hold by headbutting Power's mid-section, but Power keeps the Knucke-Lock locked on, until he gets bored- releases it and downs Bravo with a clothesline. That brings Power a two count, and the next few minutes is all the champions, as he basically sends Bravo from pillar to post, literally that is, as he sends Bravo's face into all four turnbuckles, before dumping the challenger with a vertical suplex. That brought another two count for the champion, who then moved in to finish an out of sorts Dino Bravo off. Power whips Bravo into the ropes then nails him with the roaring elbow, the Atomic Drop follows, then the spine-buster, it looks all over for Bravo ! But Lisa Bowen gets up onto the apron, brandishing a steel chain....this distracts Brett Graveson, who conviscates the steel chain, but as Puerto Rican moves int to finish Bravo off with the the San Juan Rush....Bravo stops him in his tracks with Brass-Knucks ! Power slumps to the mat and Bravo makes the cover ! One..... Two....... Thr....... Power manages to kick out but he's been busted open and Bravo turns the Undisputed Champion over, putting him in a stretch plum, and digging his fingers into the gash that has been caused by the brass knucks over Power's forehead. Bravo taunts Power, asking the champion if he wants to quit, but this only seems to spur the champion on, who rises to his feet, and then dumps the challenger with a Samoan Drop. Power then staggers to his feet, picking up Bravo from the canvas and setting up for a Power-Bomb, but he's feeling woozy from the blood loss and he struggles to get Bravo up. Bravo then fires in a kick to Powers mid-section, the challenger then fires away with a series of elbows to the gut that further take the wind out of Power. With Power doubling over and struggling for breath, Bravo then goes up to the top turnbuckle, flying off to take Power off his feet with a missile drop-kick. Bravo then kips up and, stomps away on the head of Puerto Rican Power, before driving down across the champions sternum with a leg-drop. He then goes for the cover.......... One.............. Two............ Power kicks out. But Bravo does not allow him to get back to his feet, keeping the champion down with more stomps to the head, he then follows up with another leg-drop, then another leg-drop, then another leg-drop....will three leg-drops instead of one be able to keep Power down ? One........ Two.......... Thr........... Power is still able to kick out. A frustrated Dino Bravo then heads up top again , as Bravo steadies himself, Power begins to stir but he suddenly slumps to the mat again, the blood-loss obviously taking it's effect. Bravo then flys off the turnbuckle and across the sternum of Puerto Rican Power, with a diving headbutt ! One.............. Two............ Thr.............. Power kicks out again. Bravo's getting really frustrated now and he storms out of the ring to consult with his buxom valet Lisa Bowen (lets face it you can tell from that pic, Barry probably bought her some chest enhancements for her birthday). Bowen trys to calm him down, but he kicks the side of the ring, before going underneath and pulling out a chair ! He then re-enters the ring chair in hand, but Brett Graveson, is there to take it off Bravo. Graveson gives the challenger a warning, who then turns his attention back to Power who is still rooted to the mat. Bravo then grabs Power's legs and goes to lock on what looks to be an Indian Deathlock but Power uses his leg strength to kick Bravo off. Bravo then stumbles back, then back towards Power, before being turned inside out with an explosive clothesline from the champion. It appears that Bravo took too much time throwing a hissy fit over the fact, rather than staying with the plan of slowly wearing Power down. Power is now pumped up, he peppers Bravo with lefts, rights and a big kneef lift before whipping the challenger into the ropes....this will feel like deja vu for Bravo.....Roaring Elbow, Atomic Drop, Spinebuster, the crowd know what is coming next and so too does Bravo..........San Juan Rush !!! One........ Two....... Three !! Considering this title match had no build what so ever, this turned out to better than expected and perhaps possibly outshone both of Power's more hyped matches with Shawn Gonzalez. They duped the crowd into thinking this would be an easy squash match, before Bravo was able to use the brass-knucks to bust Power open and turn the match a full 180. You then had Bravo trying to wear Power down but ultimately Power's incredible resilliance eventually getting to Bravo mentally and that was ultimately Bravo's downfall. But for about eight minutes they had the crowd believing that Bravo could be the first person to pin Power in FCW (remenber though Power lost the Puerto Rican Power title to Hells Bouncer, he was never pinned by him) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Dino Bravo in 14:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Having picked up the victory, Puerto Rican Power goes out into the crowd to shake peoples hands and kiss babies.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Where as I was a bit let down to get that grade in previous shows, I'll take that here, as this card was really thrown together, after having several of our bigger names tell us, we're too small (Gonzalez) or just come up with some annoying bull about not wanting to work for us anymore (Jameson). On an up note, it does seem though that the Puerto Rican Wrestling fans are starting to really get behind us, despite the losses of Gonzalez/Jameson as we are get out first sell out of the Gynasium Aguada ! On a down note Steve Flash will leave us after this show, another one to reject us on the ground of not being 'big enough' but the suprisingly solid overall grade for this show (I had low expectations coming in and would have understood if it scored a grade lower) actually took us to new territory....and that's something I'll expand on in the Monthly News Post.

[CENTER][B][U]June in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Lets get the bad news out of the way first yet another one of our top workers in Steve Flash has left, after he told us we weren't 'big enough for him anymore'. Now for the good news, this month's sell out show was good enough to finally get us to 'Regional' Level. Now if only we got to that level a month earlier, we might not have lost Flash but I'm not going to fret too much over that and I'm just pleased we finally got to Regional level. Even though we will still be under threat from bigger companies poaching our top talent, we might be able to more easily hold onto talent who are above jobber status and the talent on the roster may well choose us as their priority over other companies they work for. With the losses of Jameson, Gonzalez and now Flash over the past few months, we are looking to bring in some affordable name talent to fill the void that they left. Something we wouldn't of been able to do if we stayed at Small Size. Reaching Regional level has also helped us signicantly in the financial column, as we are now getting significantly more sponsorship and our merchandise sales of increase, add that to the probability that we should be able to sell out the Gynasium Aguada on regular basis ( or perhaps move onto a bigger venue by the end of the year) and we well be able to afford running at least two shows a month. It's something we will try next month, and if it does not hit us too hard in the pocket, it's a format we will turn to regularly as we look to continue our growth. Things were looking pretty bleak going into Energia Y Gloria, but all of a sudden things don't look so bad anymore and the rise to Regional Size has renewed my faith that I can help this company get to where Mr Lopez (Puerto Rican Power) wants it to, and that's to become an established promotion amongst the American Wrestling scene. We also secured some of roster to new contracts with Leper Messiah, Carl Batch and both members of the now broken up Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) re-signing. We were a bit worried that Leper Messiah might not resign as he was complaining about doing too many jobs and generally being in limbo but we told him that he would have a re-newed push over the coming months and that seemed to be enough to convince him to sign on. Carl Batch is vital right now, as he's the mouthpiece of what is our top heel stable right now in Wave of Violence, though we must be wary of TCW or SWF swooping him up (thankfully right now it seems that both of their rosters are overloaded at this moment in time). D.C Rayne and Eddie Howard had grown stale as Natural Storm and we are hoping that Rayne's heel turn /joining W.O.V will help to revitalise the FCW careers of both wrestlers. Mr Lopez also summoned me to his office earlier in the month to lay down a few new Owner Goals for me to keep to. The owner goals now stand as this 1. FCW Must Have Gained popularity in America- 5 Months (Critical) I take it this means gained popularity in Puerto Rico, because if he is expected us to gain popularity in mainland U.S as well without bankrupting ourselves, then Mr Lopez is living in a fantasy world. 2. FCW must not fall below #30 in the Promotional Rankings - 22 Months (Critical) Hmm yeah the rankings I honestly don't get. We are currently ranked 29th, but apparently BSC are bigger than us despite being smaller in size, having terrible prestige and generally just putting on rubbish shows on a consistant basis. I'll try my best to keep us above 30 in the rankings, but with the fact that these rankings make little to no sense what so ever, I don't really know what I have to do, to maintain our postion/rise up the table. If anyone can tell me how these rankings are actually calculated please let me know, as I thought they would be calculated on combination of promotional size and prestige, but obviously not, if the likes of BSC, Hinote Dojo, SAISHO and the barely started CWWF are all above me. I mean really shouldn't BSC be rock bottom in the rankings ?! 3. Cannot Hire or extend contract any Wrestler with less than D- in Toughness- 13 Months (Average) The boss still wants 'real tough guys' and only 'real tough guys' on his roster. I've already clashed with him over renewing Matt Hocking's contract over this issue, so I better not sign or re-sign anymore wrestlers who fall into this category. There's actually a few lower-carders who unfortunately aren't tough enough and are currently being fazed out. 4. Cannot Hire or extend contract of any Wrestler who is know to have had problems with the Law- 16 Months (Medium) Well it looks like UNITY will be the shortest lived stable in the history of wrestling, because this surely will mean the end for Rudy Velasquez once his contract comes up,completing the departure of all the former Latino Kings/Kings of the Street from FCW. 5. Cannot Hire or extend contract of any Wrestler who is classed as Psychopath - 22 Months (Medium) Fair enough, Hardcore isn't exactly that high on the agenda of our product. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]June News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] The old guard are fighting back in Mexico, as it now appears OLLIE are providing direct competition to SOTBPW are rising to Cult Size. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 4C boosted their roster with the additions of yet anothetr CGC worker in Shane Nelson and MAW alumnus Stan 'The Man' Manna. 5SSW boost their roster with the additions of veterans Jaguar Endo and Tsuki Kawamata. Whilst Seishiro Hiraga is drafted in as a 'replacement' for Mr Miwa. APW have added the rather intimidating Vaughan to their roster, but have decided against signing the rest of 'The Barracudas' at this moment in time. Whippy The Clown now has some competion as CGC's wackiest performer, after the DeColt run promotion took a chance on perhaps the most bizarrest man in wrestling Matty Phatty. CZCW have added Nate Johnson to their roster, best known for his work North of the Border with CGC he is hoping that he can impress in the U.S where he is still relatively unknown. With their recent rise to Regional Size EWA went on spending spree, bringing back many old faces from UCR, these include Doctor Insane, Mr Evilness, Haiti Voodude and Scott Van Den Berg. Hinote Dojo have picked up former BHOTWG prospect Dynamite Narahashi on a PPA contract. It appears that the Stone Family have suddenly got a fetish for Gigantic wrestlers after poaching away Bruce The Giant from USPW and signing young monster heel Gargantuan. Many fans on the NOTBPW boards 'get' the signing of Bruce as he is an international superstar but the addition of Gargantuan has them scratching their heads, as NOTBPW is a fed that prides itself on the quality of it's matches. NYCW have added Greg Keith, Mean Jean Cattley and Xavier Reckless to their roster. With their recent rise to cult size , rather expectantly OLLIE went on a bit of shopping spree. Boosting their undercard with the additions of Hijo Del Relampago, Laberinto Jr, La Sombra Jr, El Estrella and FCE alumnus Tigre Salvaje Jr. PGHW will see three Gaijins of varying experience join up for their next tour in the form of TCW's Joel Bryant, Matthew Keith and Mohamed El Yaaggoudi. SWF's feeder league RIPW boosted their ranks with the additions of veterans Jim 'Buy My Merchandise !' Force and Madman Boone on PPA contracts. El Hijo Del Zonk is the latest of FCW's original luchador's to find a second home in Mexico as he joins SOTBPW After leaving TCW back in September of last year, due to their drop to Cult Size, former World Champion Ricky Dale Johnson has made his return to the Tommy Cornell run promotion. USPW added Randall Hopkirk and Harry Allen both recently released from TCW to their roster, as well as Primus Allen. American Elemental/Americana has rejoined WLW on a written deal and they have also added Burning EXILE (on a short term PPA contract). Antonio Maxi Marquez (Champagne Lover), Nathaniel Casino and Mr Lucha III return on Touring contracts, whilst Extraordinaro Jr will make is first tour of WLW. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] A busy month for 21CW as they extend the contracts of Nightmare, Mister King, announcer Steve Smith, valet Kathleen Lee and referees Jacob Bailey and Karl Dexter. 4C extended the contracts of Young Leo (Trent Shaffer) and Canadian Crusher. A busy month for 5SSW as they secure Dragon Assassin, Joanne Rodriguez, Umeko Hotta, Saeko Hiroyuki, Gorgon and referee Tsugiharu Odaka to new PPA contracts. AAA extend the contract of announcer Jim Lou Freebush. APW came to agreement on new contracts with Switchblade, Alyx Macquarie, Vance Sturt and manager Max Forbes. BHOWG extended the contract of young lion Reijro Hiraki, while Eisaku Hoshino rolls on his 'short term' deal with Japan's traditonal powerhouse. BSC extend the contracts of Dharma Gregg and Nurse Hope Daye. CGC extend the contracts of Nate Johnson and Joe Gilbert. CZCW secure Plague (Black Eagle), Marc Speed, Jake Idol and diminutive valet Little Miss Sunshine to new PPA contracts. Whoever is running EWA must have rocks in their head, as they extend the contract of Stetson Hatt. GCG extended the PPA deals of Kiminobu Kuroki and Eagle Kawasawa. Hinote Dojo extended the contract of referee Masami Aizawa. INSPIRE extend the short term PPA deal of Burning Takash!ta and the full length PPA deal of veteran Hajime Sugisata and referee Yo****ora Shigemitsu. MAW extended the contracts of Casey Valentine, Antonio, Ricky Douglas and The Masked Patriot (Bulldozer Brandon Smith). MOSC extended the contracs of veteran Geordie Jimmy Morris and road agent Tyrone Hughes. MPWF secured Magnifico, Daniel Cano, Guillermo Marcos and announcer Carlos Moreno to new PPA contracts. NOTBPW secured Jeremy Stone, John Maverick and young prospect Davis Wayne Newton to new exclusive written contracts. NYCW extended the contracts of Sammy The Shark and Honest Frank. A non stop month of contract negotiations for OLLIE as they come to agreement on extensions with Phoenix I, Championa Jr, Asesino Del Hacha, Dragon Americano, Julop Dominguez, Tricolor Jr and perhaps most importingly of all Gino Montero. PGHW offered new written deals to Masaru Ugaki, William Hayes and refree Yugoro Adachi. PSW extended the contracts of Johnny Martin and Dean Waldorf. RIPW secured Jerry Martin, Kentucky Bill and Raphael to new PPA contracts. ROF extend the contract of announcer Justin Blackham. SAISHO extend the PPA contracts of Henry Bennett, Hirokazu Yamanoue, Simon Flemingway and Wasichi Inao. SOTBPW secure Pablo Rodriguez, Lobo Blanco, El Diamante Azul and valet Lucia to new PPA contracts. SWF extend the exclusive writtne contracts of Steven Parker, Knuckles and attractive valet Hannah Potter. TCW secure Brent Hill and Danny Fonzarelli to new written contracts. USPW extend the contracts of Java, Lex Appeal and Colussus (formerly known as Hells Bouncer in DaVE/FCW) WLW continue to secure their roster to exclusive written contracts, with the latest to do so being The Incredible Koyama, The Tic and manager General Hayashi. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Former Tag champion Davey London was released by 21CW, as Jeff Nova looks to trim some of the fat on his roster. 4C lose Davis Wayne Newton (who signed exlusively with NOTBPW) and Jason 'Too Hot' Evans who turned down a contract, as he wanted to concentrate on his commitments with CGC. Brent Hill wound up his time in BHOTWG, after agreeing to a written contract with TCW. Journeyman wrestler Gigolo Jack Stein (Rodger Dodger) finishes up with CZCW. Shingen Miyazaki has departed from Hinote Dojo, vacating the All Japan title he had held since April of last year in the process. INSPIRE released young brawler Oda Yakuta. Black Eagle decided against extending his time with NYCW and now finds himself once again working only for CZCW. American Elementals stay with RIPW is a short one, after he agrees to sign with WLW exlusively. A few months after his brother Lance was released, Kelly Martin follows him out of the ROF door. SWF release Matt Sparrow, after the former Indy circuit stalwart fails to make his mark within the Sports Entertainment Giants. Harry Allen it the latest of TCW's old guard to be shipped out, with the large influx of new talent. Bruce The Giant and Davis Wayne Newton both leave USPW, after both sign exclusive written contracts with NOTBPW. The loss of Bruce will be seen as a blow to USPW, though to be honest he had done all that he could do in Sam Strong's promotion. [B]Injuries[/B] NOTBPW's Frankie 'White Angel' Dee shattered his elbow in match with Sayeed Ali and will be out for a whole year. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] It appears that Zeus Maximillion has become fed up of Whippy The Clown's practical jokes in 4C. Wooton Fizpaine revealed on Radio that he really doesn't like Primal Rage in PSW In INSPIRE relationships are now frosty between Tornado Nagai and Kimitada Yanagita. [B]Media News[/B] WLW were dealt a slight blow when the run for their T.V programme WLW Combat T.V came to an end. Most expect this to only be a temporary set back though, because with their recent rise to National many think WLW are just holding out for a better T.V deal on a more prominent channel. [B]Title Changes[/B] New Zealand Pitbull won the Australian Title, ending the 8 month reign of Debonair David Peterson. Kinnojo Horri became the World Champion for the second time in BHOTWG, ending Hooded Kudo's latest run with what is still arguably the most prestigious title in Japan. Black Cobra won the Best of the Super Juniors Cup for the second time in three years, defeating Yoshii Shiomi, Silver Shark and current Junior Champion Elemental III (in a MOTYC) on his way to victory. Others to take part in this years tournament included Sensational Dragon, VENOM and both members of the 'Size of the Fight' Tag Team Kansuke Konda and Hyosuke Kokan. The dominant two year long reign of The Specialists (Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson) finally came to an end in CGC at the hands of The Soliders of Fortune.The Canadian Title also changed hands with Jason Evans (Too Hot) unable to make a single succesful defence of the title he won last month, dropping it to Lee Rivera. After being vacant for months since Frankie Perez departure CZCW finally crowned new Tag Team Champions and it's a case of meet the new tag champ, same as the old tag champ as Remmy Skye finds a new partner in Snap Dragon to claim the vacant belts. Takayuki 2000 defeated Toshiharu Hyobanshi to win the GCG World Heavyweight Championship for second time. Henry Bennett defeated fellow mullet haired gaijin Julian Watson for the Hinote Dojo All Japan title that was vacated by Shingen Miyazaki. El Fuerza regained the SOTBPW Campeon de Mundo title from Pablo Rodriguez. The Towers of Power (Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles) claimed the vacant USPW World Tag Team Championships to become the champions for a third time.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Despite the recent losses of former FCW Champion Shawn Gonzalez, former People's Champion Kirk Jameson and respected veteran Steve Flash from their roster, FCW are growing having officially been recognised as a Regional Sized Promotion by the professional wrestling office of statistics known as ARSEHOLES. The Puerto Rican based promotion return to the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan for a double-header of shows on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 July entitled FCW Soporte De Dos Noches. FCW officials have promised that the shows will include a fair few debuts, some already announced, some to be announced. The details for the Nocha Dos show on Saturday are currently a bit skechy with the outcomes of matches on the Friday likely to have an affect on the card for the following night. So a preview will be posted up after the Nocha Uno show has taken place. Nocha Uno will feature Puerto Rican Power putting the Undisputed Championship on the line against the last man who challenged him for the belt Dino Bravo and both members of former Tag Team Champions Totally Einstein. Relations between Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall became strained last month after Hernandez chose to 'save' Sara Silver rather than score the pin and retain the tag titles for Totally Einstein. Can the lure of singles glory drive a further wedge between the pair of dudes with a love for obscure early nineties Australian comedy films. The team who took took the Tag Titles away from Totally Einstein, the Wave of Violence pairing of M.C Speed and Primus will renew hostilities with UNITY, who will be represented by Charles Rainier and Rudy Velasquez. UNITY may have lost Steve Flash but they will be determined to show Wave of Violence that their battle is far from over, by making the reign of Carl Batch's soldiers a short one. The Peoples Championship will also be on the line as Angel De Mexico puts the title on the line against Wave of Violence newest addiiton D.C Rayne, while Rayne's former tag partner Eddie Howard takes on the leader of the Messiah's Circus Leper Messiah. Nocha Uno will be rounded out by three matches all featuring debutants. Masked Cougar takes on The Sensational Singh, Inky The Squid Boy faces off with Dragon Del Arco Iris , while former TCW star Stevie Grayson will team with Joe Benning to take on the duo of Bennings former tag partner Matt Hocking and Arthur Dexter Bradley (now collectively calling themselves Heat Magnets) The bonus match for those who get to the show early will feature Roderick Remus taking on Amo Del Gato. [I]Here is the full line up for Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Friday 17th July 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]'Undisputed' Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Rudy Velasquez)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] D.C Rayne[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eddie Howard vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=blue]A trio of debuts !:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=blue]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER]Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [COLOR=blue]Inky The Squid Boy[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Joe Benning & [COLOR=blue]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Amo Del Gato vs Roderick Remus[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Wave of Violence vs UNITY[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Eddie Howard vs Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Masked Cougar vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dragon Del Arco Iris vs Inky The Squid Boy[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Heat Magnets (Hocking & ADB) vs Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Roderick Remus [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]no one PRP will job to here.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs UNITY [I]UNITY's death throes[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs D.C Rayne [I]Together or apart, Natural Storm still suck.[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]see above.[/I] [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]Cougar has potential and Singh seems to have stalled.[/I] [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [I]If you lose to Inky the Squid boy, you might as well turn in your mask.[/I] [B]Heat Magnets (Hocking & ADB)[/B] vs Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson [I]They have a name, the other team doesn't.[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B] [I]Jobbing to the new comer[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez PRP to retain, but the main story will be further problems between Totally Einstein. Tag Team Championship: [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs UNITY No chance in hell of UNITY winning here. Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs D.C Rayne Also no chance of a Rayne win Eddie Howard vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Or a Howard one! [B]Masked Cougar [/B]vs The Sensational Singh Cougar has the talent to be a player - mind you so does Kashmimr, but yet more botched interference from Oxii causes another loss. [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy I can't decide on this one - Inky as the debutant should win, but Dragon probably deserves a chance to get a (small) push to see how he goes. Heat Magnets (Hocking & ADB) vs [B]Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson [/B] I don't want to pick against Matt, but Grayson will be the dominant figure, pinning ADB, so Matt and Joe can continue their feud with a 'decider'. Amo Del Gato vs [B]Roderick Remus [/B] Rod for the win

[B]Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]- Intriguing storyline match, which doesn't revolve around PRP at all. This is really a match about Totally Half-Einsteins! Duuuudes! Work it out. If they do or don't won't factor into the outcome as Dino Bowen gets the heavy lifting keeping this match watchable.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs UNITY [I]- The heels need to win Velasquez is on his way out at the end of his contract. Therefore some evil shenanigans lead to WoV winning! *sigh* I miss the Leper's Circus.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs D.C Rayne [I]- Sorry DC, even with Batch at your back you're completely not ready for solo matches.[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]- Eddie, see above.[/I] Masked Cougar vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]- Singh is awesome. Cougar is great. Singh has an Oxii in a bottle. He *should* win.[/I] Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] [I]- One of the debutants deserves to win.[/I] [B]Heat Magnets (Hocking & ADB)[/B] vs Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson [I]- They have a name, the other team has Benning. Ok so Benning and Hocking are as bland as bland can be. I'm going with ADB and Mildly Heatering Hocking. Is Grayson the one with the baseball caps or the cowboy hats?[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Roderick Remus [/B] [I]- Uh, because Wolves are greater than Cats.[/I]

[quote=Beeker;491859][B]Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno[/B] [I] Is Grayson the one with the baseball caps or the cowboy hats?[/I] [/quote] He's the one with the baseball caps ? And answering that question provides a good opportunity for a bump ;) Next show should be up around Tuesday...please feel free to send in further comments, be it predictions or anything else (as long as it's constructive).

I missed last two shows due to my logging in on the boards right after one show has been posted and before the next card was released. Catching up I'd just like to say that it's a shame to see top talent leaving, especially when you hit regional one month later but, oh well. This adds some interesting storylines like Angel winning the title he wasn't supposed to and such. Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez [i]I'm not ready to call Hernandez winning the strap, though I'd imagine he was one of the first guys to get an extension. He and Peverall have beef to resolve so I guess the almighty PRP retains[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs UNITY [i]Well if Velazquez is on his way out it'd be foolish to pick him. Sad to see him go I personally like him and he's not a bad worker[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs D.C Rayne [i]If Angel was going to be transitional champ Singh was the guy to give the strap not some tag-team guy going singles.[/i] Eddie Howard vs [b]Leper Messiah[/b] [i]The circus is done and tbh I never got that stable. That said Messiah still has an entertaining act much better than cookie-cutter Howard.[/i] Masked Cougar vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]The Sensational One shall rebound here[/i] [b]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/b] vs Inky The Squid Boy [i]I'm not sold on Inky[/i] [b]Heat Magnets (Hocking & ADB)[/b] vs Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson [i]I invoke the named team over the unnamed team principle[/i] Amo Del Gato vs [b]Roderick Remus[/b] [i]Remus will parlay his jobber-du-jour appearance two shows ago into a nice run[/i]

Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno Undisputed Championship: P[B]uerto Rican Power[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship: [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs UNITY Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs D.C Rayne Eddie Howard vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Masked Cougar vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [B]Heat Magnets (Hocking & ADB)[/B] vs Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson Amo Del Gato vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Uno[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Friday July 17th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Wave of Violence are hanging around somewhere backstage when Carl Batch turns to the Camera and begins to speak, with the rest of W.O.V just standing around, looking like they're going to pop a cap in someone's ass any second.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! W.O.V are takin' over. We got the tag straps and will be comin' for the rest of da bling. D.C you gonna show us you have what it takes to be in W.O.V tonight by totally layin' out that masked freak and takin' his bling ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] Yeah brutha, that Angel player will be hopin' for Angel to save him , once I've wiped the floor with his ass and if that fool Eddie Howard, thinks about comin' down to poke his nose in our business then I'll just have to pop his ass too[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] You hear that Eddie, you had a chance to join up too but you choose bad. D.C showed he was more W.O.V than you and now you payin' the price brother, this is a turf war, a turf war that only the Wave can win. UNITY that's somethin' you'll be findin' out too, it's somethin' you already findin' out, we already taken out old man Flash and your next Rainier & Velasquez, ain't that right Speed ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]M.C Speed:[/B] Yeah one hundred and ninety nine per cent correct, those UNITY fools challengin' Primus and I for da bling tonight but all those fools gonna come back with is broke bones.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] You hear that UNITY my boys are ready to break you, we gonna break you down, this a turf war and there'll only be one winner and thats WAVE OF VIOLENCE !! YEAH.............YEAH.................YEAH !!!![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] ________________________________________________________ [I]We then cut to a different part of the backstage area where The Sensational Singh appears to be having a heated, though very one sided arguement with The Great Oxii. We can't hear the audio but it's clear that Oxii is in Singh's bad books. Looks like Singh might be realising that his personal 'genie' might be a bit of a dud.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]____________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match: Amo Del Gato vs Roderick Remus[/B] [I]A pretty forgettable match for those who saw it. Roderick's still a bit rusty due to him being out of regular action for so long, which meant that they weren't really able to go at the pace they are capable of. The finish came when Remus won a chop exchange on the top turbuckle, before hitting an elbow drop on Del Gato to pick up the victory.[/I] [I]To update Del Gato's situation he's been phased out of the Messiah's Circus due to him hardly being available. Due to the fact we were putting a show on a Friday he was available this time round, however his contract runs out in a few months and it probably wont be renewed due to his contract with OLLIE where he is unavailable every Saturday, which will still be out priority day to put on shows as it fits in best with the rest of our roster.[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Roderick Remus defeated Amo Del Gato in 6:05 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out dressed in a white micro-skirt, white thigh high boots and a white-top laced up top, that just so happens to show off her cleavage; and the reason she's dressed like a high class hooker is to shoot some T-Shirts that were probably made in some sweat-shop just outside of San Juan but are sold for $9.99 on our website. These probably are all the misprints though e.g I swear I saw some 'Totally Edison' shirts being chucked into the crowd. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]As is normal custom at FCW shows Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show, before they set on hyping up the nights main event.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight the Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power puts his title on the line against not just one, not even two but three challengers for his title. Can the champion over-come the odds as Dino Bravo looks to avenge his defeat at the hands of the dominant champion, or will his plans be foiled by either member of former Tag Champions Totally Einstein Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I can only see one winner of this match and that's Dino Bravo. Power wont be so lucky this time round and I can't see much logic in Hernandez and Peverall being in this match, when it's clear there only going to be rip into each other.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Peverall and Hernandez have one of the strongest friendships in FCW but I'm sure like any professional athlete they will be tempted by the possibility of becoming the top champion in all of wrestling ! [I](O'Hara oversells the importance of the FCW Undisputed Title[/I])[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Peverall might be tempted by that, but all Hernandez has eyes for right now is out former backstage interviewer Sara Silver. I mean did you see the look Peverall gave that dipstick Hernandez after he passed up the opportunity to , undeservedly I might add, to retain the tag belts last month.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] But I'm sure that'll be water under the bridge between these two[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] But surely the lure of singles gold will further strain their relationship ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] For once Cueball and it pains me to say this, I might have to agree with you on that one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You see Dane, sometimes I am right....actually I'm right all of the time but you just fail to see it. Anyway Totally Einstein's lover's tiff we be irrelevant in all of this, because as I said there will only be one winner.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] [I](with a hint of sarcasm) [/I]Dino Bravo ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] That's correct, maybe we are getting on the same page now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I don't think we'll ever be on the same page Cueball.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] And I thought we were starting to get along so well. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I was just humouring you, because quite frankly I could make the case for Puerto Rican Power winning until I'm blue in the face and you'd still disagree with me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I'll argue it because Power's a fluke champion and he will get his comeuppance and his comeuppance will come tonight at the hands of Dino Bravo.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You say this every month and you've let to be proved right.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Masked Cougar vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The debuting Masked Cougar set the pace in the early going in the match, as he kept Singh off balance with his kick combinations and dizzying head-scissor take-downs. This eventually led to Singh taking a powder, only for Cougar to race up one of the turnbuckles and take the flamboyant Indian down with a graceful moonsault. Cougar was then about to pitch Singh back into the ring, when Singh begged off, complaining he had something in his eye....causing Cougar to hesitate and allowing The Great Oxii to club the debutant from behind. When the match was brought back into the ring, Singh was in control as he slowed the pace down putting Cougar in a Camel Clutch. Cougar managed to get to the ropes, but Singh cut off any hopes of Cougar making an offensive come-back with a knee lift followed by an impressive delayed vertical suplex, that showed off the sometimes unde-rated power of the flamboyant Indian. Singh then followed that up with his bicep kiss, elbow drop schtik. Singh's subequent arrogant cover however, cost him as Cougar countered into a La Magistral Cradle. Then as Singh tried to make amends with a running lariat, as they staggered to their feet, Cougar was able to duck under and once again counter into a Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors. Singh somehow staggered up to his feet but he was so out of sorts, that a simple leaping lariat from Cougar was able to put him down on his back. Cougar then went up top and came off with a moonsault, only for Singh to roll out of the way but Cougar managed to land on his feet and then land across the sternum of Singh with a moonsault from a standing position. That brought Cougar a two count. The debutant then whipped Singh into the ropes he drilled the flamboyant Indian with a release Dragon Suplex, somehow Singh managed to stumble into the path of referee Bret Graveson. Cougar went for the cover, but realising a count wasn't being made brought Singh back to his feet only for Singh to crotch him with a low blow. After slapping around and taunting cougar for a bit, whilst Graveson was down, Singh then went for the Simply Fabulous, but Cougar saw it coming taking down Singh with a springboard back elbow. Seeing that Singh was in trouble, The Great Oxii got up on the apron, and threw some powder towards Masked Cougar but the high flying debutant ducked under, and instead it was Singh who got the powder in his face. Singh then stumbled towards Masked Cougar who then drilled Singh with a Sit-Out Chicken Wing Wheelbarrow Facebuster he calls I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar ! to pick up a victory on his debut. A good opening match and solid debut for Cougar (the crowd loved the missed moonsault, into a standing moonsault spot, who wouldn't be impressed by that ?)These two also had fantastic chemistry together, which really lifted what could have been a pretty routine showcase for Cougars fast paced offence, so it's a match-up worth exploring again sometime down the line. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Masked Cougar defeated The Sensational Singh in 8:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]As The Sensational Singh staggers to his feet and wipes the powder from his face (after Cougar has done a lap of honour, high-fiving the front row back up the ramp) he heads straight for The Great Oxii. He berates the man he took on as personal genie for stuffing up again and he looks as he is about to lay a punch on the big man but he stops just short. We then hear Singh saying 'You're embarrasing me, you have one more chance to prove your worth to me, one more chance !' They then head back up the ramp, Singh still fuming and Oxii head-bowed in shame.[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs D.C Rayne w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne_WOV1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Angel wanted to set a fast pace at the beginning, but he was tripped up by Carl Batch a minute into the match, allowing Rayne to slow the pace down and work over the masked Mexican with backbreakers and suplexes, followed by pin attempts...all designed to slowly take the wind out of the masked Mexican's sails. Despite Rayne's gradual grinding tactics to wear the champion down, Angel ' hung in there' and when Rayne began to become frustrated by the champion's determination he moved away from the game-plan, sending Angel towards the turnbuckle, but the masked man was able to flip over the top-rope and then take Rayne by suprise with a springboard drop-kick. Angel De Mexico then nailed Rayne with a standing moonsault for a two count, before deciding to head up top. Angel then dove off, attempting to take Rayne down with a head-scissors but the W.O.V man was able to revers into a power-bomb. A folding press led to a two count, before Rayne lifted the masked man up for a brainbuster, but the gutsty champion managed to slip out before springing back off the ropes to almost snap Rayne's head off with an impressive drop-kick. Angel De Mexico then attempted a quebrada but Carl Batch pulled on the rope, causing the masked man to lose his balance, and stumble into the path of D.C Rayne who then drilled the champion with a German Suplex followed by a sloppy looking bridging pin. That got a two count as Rayne, turned Angel over, hooked the champions leg and drilled the champion with the Storm Damage (Leg Hook Brainbuster). Rayne thought he would have had the match won right there, but Angel kicked out just in time, in fact the count was so close, Carl Batch got up on the apron to argue with Bret Graveson. Rayne then moved in to finish Angel off with another Storm Damage but this time the champion was able to slip out, then nail the W.O.V man with a roundhouse kick, that caused Rayne to stumble back and collide with Batch, who was still mouthing off to Graveson on the apron. Angel then snapped off a head-scissors as Rayne staggered back. The W.O.V man then got up to his feet, but was kicked in the gut by Angel De Mexico, before driving Rayne into the mat with a Corkscrew Neckbreaker he calls the Acapulco Twist. Batch tried his best to distract, Graveson but the referee was having none of it as Angel De Mexico was able to make another succesful defence of the Peoples Championship. Probably the weakest Peoples Title match for a while, these two didn't quite click and Rayne just doesn't really have what it takes to be player on the singles scene, so I'll probably look to eventually transition him into more of a tag role with W.O.V, otherwise he'll probably end up being the stables personal jobber. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated D.C. Rayne in 9:02 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ángel De México retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Angel De Mexico, then celebrates his victory, by waving the Mexican flag and wearing it like a cape as he leaves the ring to little reaction of his accomplishment.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go an area backstage where Lisa Bowen is with her client Dino Bravo, to talk up his chances in the Undisputed Title match.[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] So Dino you’ve got another shot at Mr Powers Undisputed Title , but this time you’ve got two others going after it as well. The odd’s don’t seem to be getting any shorter, do they ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Certainly on paper they don’t, but this time you won’t be so lucky Mr Power, because I’ve got an Ace up my sleeve, an Ace this time that will bring a full house and as for those Totally Einstein dud’s, they’ll be so engrossed in their tiff with each other, will have nothing to worry about there.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] What if Mainstream and Bradford have settled their differences Dino ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Yeah like that’s gonna happen, I mean what sort of idiot would pass up retaining a title belt, for some broad.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] So you’re saying if it was say me in the situation Sara was in, you’d happily sit by and let some other guy put his hands all over me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] er…..er…no…. I wouldn’t do that all.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Well same difference with the dilemma Hernandez was in. But main thing is will you be prepared, if TE have worked out their differences ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Of course I will, Dino always has an ace in the hole. [/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] I want to see some returns in my investment, Dino so you better start delivering soon[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo[/B]: Your investment ? I thought I invested in you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][COLOR=indigo][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] No Dino, somehow you persuaded me to invest in you[/COLOR] ?[/COLOR] [I]We then fade out, as they continue to argue over who ‘invested’ in who.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Joe Benning & Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The toilet break match, as just about no one cares about this feud, as Hocking and Benning were the resident jobber team when together, ADB is still an unknown rookie and Grayson’s been out of TCW long enough now for a good percentage of the fans, to have forgotten what he had accomplished in Cornell’s organisation. Anyway the match mostly saw Benning take a beating from then newly christened Heat Magnets, due to Grayson’s ‘rustiness’. Benning eventually got the hot-tag into Grayson, who cleaned house with a few ‘rusty’ looking drop-kicks, before the cap-wearing one headed up top and took Matt Hocking down with the Cap It Off (Diving Bull Dog). That should have won it for Grayson and Benning but ADB broke up the pin, this then brought Benning back in, and somehow amongst all the sudden chaos it ended up with ADB and Benning in the ring and Hocking and Grayson pitched to the outside. Benning then went for the fisherman suplex, but ADB sneaked in a low blow and rolled Benning up into a small package to steal the victory for Heat Magnets and condemn Stevie Grayson to a defeat on his debut. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Heat Magnets defeated Joe Benning and Stevie Grayson in 6:44 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Eddie Howard vs Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] All you need to know about this match is that it was seven minutes of back and forth brawling with the odd power-move (bodyslam/suplex/powerbomb) thrown in. So nothing to get excited about but the clear/heel face dynamic did lift this a little bit for the crowd. The finish came when Eddie Howard avoided an attempt at the Prophecy by Messiah, and was able to level the face painted weirdo with a clothesline. Howard then picked the dazed Messiah up off the mat, and looked to be setting up for his Power-Bomb he calls the Natural Ending. But just as Howard was about to attempt the move, D.C Rayne entered the ring hitting his former partner in the back with a slapjack. The blatant interference gave Bret Graveson, no choice but to ring the bell and award Howard the DQ victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eddie Howard defeated Leper Messiah in 7:01 when Leper Messiah was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs Inky The Squid Boy[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A solid mid-card match between these two, that probably went on a little longer than it should have done. But they were told to work the crowd, so interspersed with the fast chain wrestling, were a few ‘comedy’ spots such as Dragon chasing Inky round/underneath the ring only for the rubber-clad weirdo to get in cheap-shot. That was pretty much the pattern for the whole match with Dragon trying to win by using his natural athletic ability, whilst the debuting Inky looked to take a short-out at every opportunity. The finish came when Dragon had just snapped off a head-scissors on Inky, and then moved in to finish the debutant off with the Dragon Driver ’07 but Inky sneaked in a low blow and countered with an inverted DDT, dropping Dragon on the back of his head. Inky then went up top, waited for Dragon to stagger up to his feet and then forced Dragon back down to the mat with the Ink Splot (Seated Senton) to pick up the victory on his debut. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Inky The Squid Boy defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 9:24 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where Mainstream Hernandez is talking to Sara Silver[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Look James, I'm really appreciative of you coming out to save me but you didn't have to give up the tag belts for me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] But you see I did, I didn't know what could have happened[/COLOR] [I]Bradford Peverall then walks in......[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Nothing would have happened, we coulda still been tag champs dude, but you past it all up, you past it up for HER ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] So what if I did ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] So what ? Did you not think that I have a say in the decisions of Totally Einstein.....dude. Thought we were....are...a team dude.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Of course I do, but Sara was in trouble.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Lets face it you've only got eyes for HER ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Will you please stop referring to me as HER ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Look missy, I'll refer to you how I like.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hey back off man, what she done to you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] What she done, she cost us the tag titles, or rather your damn silly obsession wit her cost us the tag titles.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Yeah we lost the tag titles, no need to get on a major bummer about dude...look come on one of us could win the Undisputed Championship tonight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Which will more likely be me, because if she's gonna be at ringside.....all you'll be doing is gawping at her funbags.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Bradford you're like really starting to like bug me now dude.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Well yeah how do you think I felt, after you left me dead, with those W.O.V fools.....real thanks dude.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez: Look[/B] dude I'm sorry, but I can't change the past.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] S'pose not dude....but you do know with the Undisputed Title on the line it'll be everyman for himself.....so I'll be dishing out the same to you, as I would to Dino and PRP[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I wouldn't expect it any other way dude, it's what took Totally Einstein to the top, and we will reach the top again dude, individually or together.....you got my word on that dude.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Ok what's done is done, time to write a new chapter for Totally Einstein, let the best dude win....you cool with that Mainstreamer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Yeah I'm cool with that, as long as you cool with Sara.[/COLOR] [I]Bradford pauses for a bit[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] OK Sara I'm cool with you, I suppose it's not your fault you're so hot and Mainstream can't keep eyes off you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Erm....thanks Bradford.[/COLOR] [I]The camera then fades away, with the differences between Totally Einstein apparently resolved.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) w/ Carl Batch vs [/B] [B]UNITY (Charles Rainier & Rudy Velasquez)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Match started out with myself and M.C Speed engaging in some chain wrestling. I came out on top of the exchange much to Speed's frustration, before I tagged in Rudy Velasquez. We then worked over Speed in our corner a for a bit, until a desperate looking Carl Batch got up on the apron to distract Bret Graveson, that distraction enabled Primus to sneak round and pull me off the apron, just as I was about to tag in. Primus then whipped me back first into the guard-rail, out of the view of the referee who's focus was now back on the action in-ring. Velasquez was still in control though and he set up for a Street-Cutter but M.C Speed slipped off, and countered with an STO, before slumping to the mat. Both Speed and Velasquez scrambled across to their respective corners, only for Velasquez to find there was nobody home at his corner. Speed got the tag into Primus, who then man-handled Velasquez from pillar to post, before bringing the former King of the Street into the W.O.V corner. The usual heel beat down segment followed with all members of W.O.V getting in cheap shots, as I (now recovered) looked on in frustration. Several times I entered the ring to break up a pin attempt, only to be sent back by Brett Graveson just so Primus and Speed could dish out further punishment. Velasquez tried to fight his way back to his feet several times, only to be cut off by a clubbing blow from Primus or a stiff kick from Speed each time and it only looked a matter of time before Velasquez would be too worn down to offer any more resistance. However when Primus, whipped Velasquez into one of the turnbuckles, and went to follow in with a spear, Velasquez was able to duck out of the way and then with all the strength left in his body dive across to get the tag into myself. I then put Primus on his behind with a missile drop-kick, I then followed up with a quebrada on the big man, before going for the cover, but the powerful big man of W.O.V shoved me off with ease, before rising to his feet and halting my progress with a few clubbing blows, he then picked me for up for a power-bomb, but I managed to slip out before nailing Primus by surprise with the Raindrop (Dropsault). That looked to have won the match right there, but M.C Speed entered the ring to break up the pin attempt, which in turn led to Velasquez getting back into the ring, it soon broke down into a two on two brawl, with the control beginning to unvravel from the grasp of Bret Graveson and soon the brawl spilt to the outside, and into the enviroment where W.O.V were able to exploit to their advantage, with Graveson trying to get order, Carl Batch sneaked in a slapjack shot on Velasquez and D.C Rayne appeared to nail me with a chairshot. Once Graveson had regained control, a dazes Velasquez was confronted by Primus , he staggered towards the rookie monster, who met Velasquez with a stiff fore-arm before scooping Velasquez up and planting him into the mat with the running powerslam called the Power Plant. With Speed, Rayne and Batch all preventing me from getting back in the ring, the result was academic as W.O.V made succesful defence of the tag titles. Disappointing, there was the talent in the ring to put on a better than usual tag match, but this just felt like the usual routine given a few more minutes and I'm sure the fans were also left wondering given all the inteference from Wave of Violence, why they weren't DQ'd or at the very least the match was thrown out because the referee lost control. I also think the match would have been better, even this wasn't Velasquez last match with us, so like Flash previously it was booked in such a way that he had been 'taken out'. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Wave of Violence defeated UNITY in 11:59 when Primus defeated Rudy Velasquez by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] Wave of Violence continue to send a message by laying a further beat-down on both members of UNITY, when all of a sudden someone, rushes to the ring wildly swinging a baseball bat, causing W.O.V to scarper. The mystery man is wearing what one could say is grungey attire, all the wile hiding his eyes behind a pair of shades.......... He then removes the shades, as soon as the fans see his eyes, most soon recognise him as former TCW star Harry Allen. A much different looking Harry Allen, to that of the Young Gungslinger gimmick he had in Cornelland. [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Allen then asks for a mic and begins to speak.....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Harry Allen:[/B] Wave of Violence, say hello to the newest member of UNITY ! You see when I left TCW, because I no longer wanted to be held down by Cornell and his pals, I saw an opportunity to make a fresh start and show everyone the real Harry Allen[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy]Initially I was just coming here to be me, but then I saw as with my time in TCW, I witnessed a group who were taking short-cuts to squeeze out the competition. I was here at the last show W.O.V, you just didn't notice and when Charles Rainier asked me if I was willing to fight for a real cause....I must say I hesistated.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You know why because I'd been through all this, from where I'd just come. But the difference between you and Cornell, Batch.....is that Cornell really does call the shots, you don't...you just try to force the game in your favour. Well now the game has some new rules, and these are some rules you or the rest of your sheep like followers ain't going to like.[/COLOR] [B]Ratings: D both attack & save and Harry Allen promo.[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage , where Puerto Rican Power has just come out of his dressing room, he then spots the camera and begins to speak. [/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Lesser champions, champions who run scared that this may be their last night with the belt, may feel that the odd's are stacked against them when they are faced with more than one challenger. But not me, for I am a fighting champion, I see it as compliment, that the powers that be in FCW Towers, see me as so dominant that not one mere mortal can end my reign as the Undisputed Champion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Dino Bravo we've met before, and the result will be the same. Bradford Peverall, you're a good kid, we've even fought on the same side, but your dream wont come true tonight and Mainstream Hernandez, a former tag team and Peoples Champion but in your way of completing the FCW Triple Crown, is I'm afraid your toughest yet, and that is me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Everything else in this match is irrevelevant, because the people know there will only be one outcome, because with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me..........[/COLOR] [I]The crowd join in, as if someone's holding up a cue card for them.......[/I] [COLOR=navy]I HAVE THE POWER !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Sometimes Power's promo's can sail pretty close to sounding egotistical, but it would have to take him doing something like denouncing he is Puerto Rican, for the fans to turn on him.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen vs [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match was being fought under four corner survival rules, so two men started in the ring , whilst the other two had to patiently wait their turn on the apron. The first minutes was mainly a feeding out process between all four men, though there did seem to be some tension on a tag between Hernandez and Peverall and Dino Bravo, sneaked in ‘blind tag’ on PRP when the champion seemed to have things in control against Mainstream Hernandez. Things really started to get interesting, when Hernandez caught Dino Bravo with a leg lariat springing off the ropes, he then used the momentum to spring off into a quebrada, but as he was about to make the pin he was distracted by some commotion at ringside, as Lisa Bowen started getting in the face of his girlfriend/valet Sara Silver. Hernandez opted instead to go to the floor, giving up the chance of the pin attempt. Bradford Peverall saw the opportunity and went for the pin attempt only for Mainstream Hernandez to realise what was happening and pull Hernandez out of the ring. Peverall shocked at what his partner just did got in Hernandez face and they began to go nose to nose, until Sara Silver came between them. Meanwhile back in the ring Puerto Rican Power saw his opportunity to enter, lifting Dino Bravo back to his feet, only for Bravo to sneak in a low blow and an eye gouge. Bravo then ‘chopped down’ Power with a series of kicks to the big mans legs, causing Power to lose his balance. Bravo then went up to the second rope, and nailed Power with a flying knee strike, that put the Puerto Rican Icon on the deck, and Bravo went for the cover…. One……… Two……. Power managed to Power out, but Bravo remained in control, working over the big-man with elbow drops and leg-drops, aimed at Power’s thighs and sternum). Meanwhile Hernandez and Peverall were still getting in each others faces without coming to blows, due to Sara Silver, separating them, all of a sudden Peverall shoved Silver out of the way (causing Silver to fall over into a heap). That action incensed Hernandez, who was about to unload on his tag team partner, only for Lisa Bowen to crotch him from behind. All of a sudden Peverall went to help Hernandez. Lisa Bowen then went to nail Peverall with a chair, but Sara Silver got up, and took the chair out of Bowen’s hand. Meanwhile back in the ring, Dino Bravo had several pin attempts against Power, as he slowly began to wear the champion down. Dino Bravo then headed up top and crashed down on Power’s sternum with a diving headbut….. One……… Two……… Thr………. Bradford Peverall dived back in the ring, to save his own chances of winning the Undisputed Championship. Peverall and Bravo then began to brawl, but it was Peverall’s European uppercuts that were coming out on top and he was able to stun Bravo with a Rock Hard Uppercut…… One…….. Two……. Thr…….. The pin was broken up by a recovered Mainstream Hernandez, with a springboard leg-drop. Peverall rose to his feet, took one look at Hernandez…..this time they were really were going to unload on each other !! Peverall with European Uppercuts, Hernandez with kicks….back and for they went. Peverall seemed to get control, and he spun Hernandez round for a suplex, but the former Peoples champion fought out with back elbows, Hernandez then sprung off the ropes, and attempted a springboard roundhouse kick, but Peverall caught him in mid-air and dumped him with a belly to back suplex but somehow Hernandez landed on his feet and as Peverall, turned round Hernandez took him down with a kip-up ‘rana ! One……. Two……… Peverall rolled through, then lifted Hernandez up, into the Totally Totalled (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster)…….. One……… Two…… Thr…….. Denied by Dino Bravo...... Bravo then dropped kicked, Peverall out of the ring, causing the former tag champion to fall out of the ring awkwardly; twisting his knee and crashing against the guard-rail. Bravo then lifted up an already dazed Mainstream Hernandez from that mat, before drilling Hernandez with the Raise the Stakes (Cradle Piledriver)……. One……….. Two……… Thr………. Bravo was pulled off Hernandez by a recovered Puerto Rican Power. Bravo then went to charge at Power, but was nailed with a roaring elbow from the champion, Bravo then staggered into the Atomic Drop, before being planted onto the canvas with the spine buster. Power then simply waited for Bravo to stagger to his feet, before drilling Bravo in the head with the SAN JUAN RUSH !! One……. Two……. Three !! Puerto Rican Power remain the FCW Undisputed Champion ! An enjoyable main event, that probably saved the show from being a bit of a disaster, due to the disappointing Tag Title match that proceeded it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Bradford Peverell, Dino Bravo and Mainstream Hernandez in 15:45 when Puerto Rican Power defeated Dino Bravo by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power is celebrating in the ring, when Leper Messiah comes out onto the entrance ramp…..[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] You may have put the Circus down, Power but it will never be out, your nightmares never truly go away…..[/COLOR] [I]Puerto Rican Power requests a mic, as Messiah continues….[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] I may not be able to hold that belt you wear round your waist, but that does not stop me from turning your reign as Undisputed Champion, into a personal hell, for as long as you are champion…..for as long as you hold the gold I will be there at every turn.[/COLOR] [I]Power hearing enough of Messiah’s rambing’s cuts in[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Captain Freaky, I thought I was done with you….do you really want to do this dance again, because I destroyed you and your Circus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] You really don’t get it do you Power, sometimes one must suffer to make another feel the same.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] What ?! You really full of it, aren’t you and anyway I’m done with you. Simply because I want a real challenge, I’ve beaten you enough times, just give up Leper Messiah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Is the great Puerto Rican Power, a so called fighting champion…scared of the consequences, should he face off with me once again ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] No, I just want a new challenge. Messiah give it up, I beat you, I destroyed you and your circus…..you can’t get another shot at this belt , so we going at it again would just be a waste of time……it would be denying someone deserving of a shot at the twin-belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] But Oh did I ever say I would fight you, you seem to be mistaken in your delusion…I suggest you turn around ![/COLOR] [I]All of a sudden Puerto Rican Power is cracked in the head with a chair from Madman Boone ![/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Boone then lays a beat-down on Power, as Leper Messiah barks orders, Boone then lifts the Undisputed champion to his feet, holding him up for Leper Messiah to blow black mist into the face of the Puerto Rican icon. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: D+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] We reach Regional, then we officially put on our worst show for about a year. I can only point the blame towards the disappointing Tag Title match in the semi main event slot (a match I was unfortunate to be involved in) as the main event was up to scratch and the under-card was also solid. There was lot of debut’s on the show as well, Three were scheduled, two were surprises and with so many new faces it felt like a sort of ‘transitional show’ to help usher in a new era for FCW. Hopefully Night two, will produce the sort of match action that will get us a better overall show-rating according to ARSEHOLES.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW bring Nochas Dos of their Soporte De Dos Noches double header on Saturday 18th July from the Gynasium Aguada. Following Madman Boone's attack on The Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power. Power will team up with fellow singles champion Angel De Mexico to take on Boone and the man who hired the former icon of TCW's hardcore division Leper Messiah. Despite not being able to compete for Puerto Rican Power's Undisputed Title, Messiah seems determined to make the Puerto Rican icon's life a personal hell. In the first of two 'grudge' matches involving Wave of Violence, Totally Einstein's Mainstream Hernandez looks to bounce back from losing the tag straps and coming up short in last nights 4-way for the Undisputed Title, when he has the unenviable task of facing off with the 'rookie monster' Primus. Whilst the latest addtion to Wave of Violence D.C Rayne takes on his former tag partner Eddie Howard. Former TCW star Harry Allen made a surprise appearance last night (sporting a new look, that is a world away from the young gunslinger gimmick he had in TCW) and immediately made the announcement that he joined UNITY, and he gets into the thick of the action straight-away in UNITY's battle against sworn enemys Wave of Violence by taking on W.O.V's M.C Speed. A shot at Angel De Mexico's People's Championship title will also be on the line in a Four Way Elimnation match, featuring UNITY's Charles Rainier, Dino Bravo and recent debutants Masked Cougar and Inky The Squid Boy. Rounding out the show Bradford Peverall takes on Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr and Stevie Grayson looks to avenge his debut loss in tag team action, when he takes on one member of Heat Magnets- Matt Hocking. The pre-show will feature a pair of bonus matches with Joe Benning taking on El Hijo Del Zonk and Arthur Dexter Bradley going up against Roderick Remus. [I]Here is full run down for Nochas Dos of Soporte De Dos Noches[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U][I]FCW [SIZE=2]Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Dos[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 18th July 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Puerto Rican Power & [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah & Madman Boone[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Primus [/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Grudge Match:[/I] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Debut Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Harry Allen vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] M.C Speed[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship 4-Way Eliminator:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo vs Inky The Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] Bradford Peverall vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Heat Magnets'[/SIZE] Matt Hocking vs Stevie Grayson[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Roderick Remus[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Joe Benning vs El Hijo Del Zonk [/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Dos[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico vs Leper Messiah & Madman Boone[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez vs Primus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Harry Allen vs M.C Speed[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Peoples Contenders (4-way Elimination):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo vs Inky The Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Matt Hocking vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Joe Benning vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Leper Messiah & Madman Boone [I]I see the Four Moves of Doom after a hot tag from ADM. Then a brutal beatdown afterwards by the Circus.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus [I]Rrrrruushhhh (hope I spelled that right)!!! I like the name of that move, it fits Primus. But the Mainstreamer will pull this out of his behind somehow.[/I] [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Eddie Howard [I]Newest member of WOV will get the win, probably through Carl Batch distractions or something like that.[/I] [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs M.C Speed [I]Kick-@$$ render just does it for me. That alone makes this an easy choice.[/I] Peoples Contenders (4-way Elimination): Charles Rainier vs [B]Dino Bravo [/B]vs Inky The Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar [I]I can't see the two fellas that debuted last time getting the win. Dino gets the win thanks to WOV distracting C.R. or attackng him.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]Needs this win to bounce back from losing the tag titles.[/I] [B]Matt Hocking [/B]vs Stevie Grayson [I]Undercard fueds are great IMO--helps build stars later on in the diary! Hocking cheats to win or his partner cheats.[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Roderick Remus [I]Random pick.[/I] [B]Joe Benning[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Same thing here: Random pick.[/I]

Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Dos [B]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Leper Messiah & Madman Boone Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Primus[/B] [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Eddie Howard [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs M.C Speed Peoples Contenders (4-way Elimination): Charles Rainier vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Matt Hocking vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B] [B]Joe Benning[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk

[B]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Leper Messiah & Madman Boone PRP isn't going to lose Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Primus[/B] I can see WOV interfering, then Bradford coming out to help Mainstream, but botching his interference [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Eddie Howard He's the one in WOV - isn't he? [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs M.C Speed Harry to get a debut win Peoples Contenders (4-way Elimination): Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo vs Inky The Squid Boy vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] No point in Rainier winning, Inky is a comedy act, Dino has just come off two losses, so shouldn't get a shot, therefore Cougar wins. [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Squash Matt Hocking vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] Grayson gets some revenge for the tag loss [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Roderick Remus ADB works some more of Rod's ring rust off. [B]Joe Benning[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk Joe continues to move up the card - from enhancement talent to opener!!

Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Dos Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico vs [B]Leper Messiah & Madman Boone[/B] [I]Boone might actually have just enough overness to get PRP to take the loss.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus [I]DQ win[/I] D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard [I]Sorry don't know who wins, I was getting popcorn.[/I] [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs M.C Speed [I]Bad ass Harry Allen wins[/I] Peoples Contenders (4-way Elimination): Charles Rainier vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar [I]Dino has a domineering Lisa Bowen to motivate him[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]The Dragon is doomed to jobbsville[/I] Matt Hocking vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [I]new team but saome old jobber[/I] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Roderick Remus [I]evening things up[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [I]Let's see, in the battle of Joe Bland vs Crazy Clown's son.... I am going for the Crazy Clown's son. ;)[/I]

Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Dos [B]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Leper Messiah & Madman Boone DQ win. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus D.C Rayne vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] Harry Allen vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] Peoples Contenders (4-way Elimination): Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo vs Inky The Squid Boy vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] Matt Hocking vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs Roderick Remus Joe Benning vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Soporte De Dos Noches- Nocha Dos[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday July 18th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] Match: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Roderick Remus Decent enough back and forth contest between two lower card guys. In the end Arthur Dexter Bradley was able to pick up the win with the Superstar Splash, his version of a Frogsplash. Roderick Remus still looked a bit rusty, but his performances have been solid enough in his four matches on his current short-term deal to earn himself another look , at the very least he contributes by being a solid jobber for the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Roderick Remus in 6:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________[/B] [B]Match: Joe Benning vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [I]These two struggled to gel with one another, making it a bit of a chore for the crowd (who did bother to stay and watch) to get through. The result saw Joe Benning able to pick up a rare win, with the Fisherman Suplex after Zonk had missed with the Zonk Bomb.[/I] [I]Unfortunately for Zonk, due to Power’s hiring restrictions over those with less than D- Toughness, he has been reduced to a jobber and nothing says jobber more than losing to Joe Benning.[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Joe Benning defeated El Hijo Del Zonk in 5:28 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out in another scanitly clad piece of clothing, this time it's a low cut white mini-dress, with plenty of cleavage showing. All that effort, and all it's in aid of is to throw some surplus merchandise into the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Puerto Rican Power and Angel De Mexico are seen making their way to the ring, when Leper Messiah and Madman Boone jump them from behind. The two champions begin to fight back and the brawl soon spills out into the ring, where Bret Graveson takes the decision to call for the bell, giving an unexpected start to the show, as this was the scheduled main event.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico vs [/B] [B]Leper Messiah & Madman Boone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one started out as an all out brawl, and it soon spilt back to the outside, however the overall size advantage of the Messiah's Circus began to come into the play, and after Leper Messiah low-blowed Puerto Rican Power, they were able to turn their attentions to the smallest man in the match Angel De Mexico. When things settled back down into the ring, it was all Messiah's Circus, as Leper Messiah and his hired goon Madman Boone take turns to dish out the punishment. Power tries several times to protest about the Circus taking short-cuts, but all it does is help the Circus get in more cheap shots. Things get so bad for Angel, that the 'hired goon' Madman Boone pounds the Peoples Champion into the mad with the Boone and Bust (Polish Hammer), seeing enough Power enters the ring and breaks up the subsequent pin attempt but the Undisputed Champion is sent back out of the ring with a double big boot from Messiah and Boone. Boone, then offically brought Leper Messiah into the ring, who then sent Angel into the ropes, setting up for the The Prophecy, but Angel was able to counter instead with a spinning head-scissors, sending Messiah out to the floor. Madman Boone then came back in, but a rejunvenated Angel De Mexico, nailed him with a drop-kick. Angel then crawled over to his corner and finally got the hot tag into Puerto Rican Power, who cleaned house on both Leper Messiah and Madman Boone. It was left to be Power and Messiah in the ring, and it was the fresher Puerto Rican icon who came out on top of the exchange, nailign his hated rival with the four moves off doom. That should of been it, but Madman Boone pulled Power off. Boone then poked Power in the eyes, and delivered the Boone and Bust, causing the Undisputed Champion to crumble in a heap. But Angel De Mexico broke up the pin with an elbow drop. An incensed Madman Boone, then took Angel De Mexico down with a running clothesline, before lifting the Peoples Champion up for a release Power Bomb...but the quick thinking Angel De Mexico (twisted his body weight around) and drilled Madman Boone head-first into the canvas with a sick reverse rana. (Dane O'Hara refered to this move as ther Aztec Rana) Boone went glassy eyed on impact, and that was enough to bring victory to the duo of Power and Angel. There's a reason, this match went on early in the show and not as the main event, and that's because Boone is still a bit on the rusty side. I was hoping for a bit better to be honest though, and Boone for his part looked out of shape, not just rusty. He was only on a short term two appearance deal, and is basically the 'first' of some hired goons Messiah will have to go after his nemesis Puerto Rican Power. Despite not being in ring shape Boone did show why he has a reputation in the wrestling world as a 'gamer' by agreeing to take the Aztec Rana from Angel De Mexico. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power and Ángel De México defeated Leper Messiah and Madman Boone in 9:42 when Ángel De México defeated Madman Boone by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Leper Messiah and his hired goon, Madman Boone defeated, the two singles champions in FCW Puerto Rican Power and Angel De Mexico, celebrate their victory by waving the Puerto Rican and Mexican flags and then going out into the crowd to shake peoples hands and Kiss Babies. Angel De Mexico, even got to pose with some geek in a replica mask. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then return to the announce table, where Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch officially welcome us to the show, and then try to hype up the new main event[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] What an explosvie and unexpected start to the show, as Puerto Rican Power and Angel De Mexico, overcome Leper Messiah and Madman Boone, despite being jumped on from the start.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Power, got lucky again....Leper Messiah has his number, it's only a matter of time.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Looks to me that Power, has Messiah's number.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Power didn't even win the match[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You're right there, but it was an absolute masterstroke by Power to get the Peoples Champion, Angel De Mexico as his partner.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Well at least we don't have to suffer that egomaniacal charlatan in the main event[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] In the main event Mainstream Hernandez has the chance to take his rivarly with Wave of Violence to a whole new level, as he faces off with W.O.V's resident Powerhouse Primus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Sometimes those FCW can be so cruel, as what they've agreed to here is the funeral of one James 'Mainstream' Hernandez.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] One cannot argue that Hernandez has not had his problems of late, losing the tag titles, growing tensions with his tag partner and friend Bradford Peverall, and those tensions were further exploited in last nights main event that same both Hernandez and Peverall go after the Undisputed Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Why Primus wasn't in that match, and those two fools were is beyond comprehension but Primus will show the FCW officials, just why he is fast becoming the most dominating force in FCW, and a fully focused Mainstream Hernandez wouldn't be able to stop this juggernaut, let alone one so out of sorts as Hernandez is now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Hernandez may sometimes across as being someone who isn't the sharpest tool in the box..............[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It took you that long to realise ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] ......but one thing you can't deny is that the kid has heart, and it's those qualities that captured the heart of Sara Silver. With Silver's love now in heart, perhaps he can take that with him, and conjure up the strenght to overcome the seemingly unstoppable Primus. If anyone can overcome the odds, it's Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You're preaching to the converted Dane, the only people who truly believe Hernandez will win against Primus is his legions of dumb followers the Mainstream Nation.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Matt Hocking vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Despite Hocking running with a new tag partner these days and displaying a new attitude, he still has that 'jobber' stigma he unfortunately managed to build whilst teaming with Joe Benning, so a fair amount of the crowd took this match as an opportunity to head for the toilets/merchandise stool/dodgy rice and beans. The match itself was a solid but far from unspectacular six minutes, as they were held back a little due to Grayson still trying to wear off the ring rust he had accumalated by being out of action for so long. The finish came when Grayson reversed a Shock-Drop attempt from Hocking, into a Saito Suplex, that got Grayson a two count, who then went up to the second turnbuckle before diving off to force Hocking back down to the mat with the Cap It Off (Diving Bull Dog) to pick up his first victory in FCW. Grayson could end up a solid addition to the FCW roster once the ring-rust fully wears off but until that does, he'll be stuck taking on the lower reaches of the roster for now. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Matt Hocking in 5:54 by pinfall with a Cap It Off.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where Carl Batch is with rest of Wave of Violence, he then turns to the camera to talk up the matches for his crew.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Wave of Violence being represented tonight; where they belong in the main event. It’s time W.O.V got the respect we deserve and if we have to beat that respect into people, then all the better.[/COLOR] [I]The camera briefly focuses on Primus, who just stares into it, with a menacing fury in his eyes.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Mainstream you think you got problems now, well those ain’t gonna compare to the problems you’ll be having when Primus cuts you in half. And whilst Primus destroys that fool Hernandez in the main event my man here M.C Speed is gonna give Harry Allen a welcome he’s never goin’ to forget[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]M.C Speed:[/B] Yeah that’s right C-Batch, if that sucka Allen wants to come on our turf and try and tough it out with us, then he’s biting off more than he can chew.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Finally D.C are you gonna show Eddie Howard, that you were the one to make the right choice[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] Damn right I am brutha, that sucka Howard, be holdin’ me back for years, tellin’ me to ‘fight fair’. Had enough of that sh!t playa. Damn fool’s gonna get buried t’night[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] That’s what I like to hear Rayne-man, just gotta back it wit’ the action t’night and the same goes for all of you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]M.C Speed:[/B] You got my word on that man, Allen’s gonna be tappin’[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Lets destroy these damn fools…..YEAH ! YEAH ! YEAH ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Harry Allen vs M.C Speed w/Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Speed tried to jump Harry Allen on the entrance ramp, but UNITY’s newest recruit, managed to block his attempt and come right back with a flurry of his own. The former TCW star then pitched Speed into the ring and continued to pile on the pressure with basic but effective offence, mostly consisting of punch-flurries, the odd body-slam and elbow/knee drops from various positions. However Allen was unable to put Speed away in the early going, and the W.O.V man found some respite by rolling out to the floor, after Allen missed with a leg-drop. As Allen got back up to his feet Carl Batch got on the apron to take a swing at the UNITY man, but Batch missed and Allen shoved him over, however the distraction gave Speed time to sneak back in the ring, and then stun Allen with a jawbreaker, as the former TCW star turned back round. Speed then took Allen down to the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court, transitioning it into his submission move The Gang Sign (Cross Arm Breaker). However Allen was too near the ropes for it to have much effect, and Speed was forced to break the holds. However Speed stayed in control on the rope-break, taking Allen back down with a drop toe hold and then going back to working over the arm. Speed then went to the second rope, as he looked to drop a knee on the injured arm of Allen, but the former TCW man moved out of the way, and as Speed got up Allen nailed him with a kick to the head. Allen then attempted to lift Speed up for a Gordbuster, but the injury to his arm saw him struggle to get Speed up, and the W.O.V man was able to counter with a roll-up, which he then tried to roll through into into a heel hook but Allen kicked him off. Allen then slumped over into the corner and Speed came charging in, but the UNITY man got a foot up, Speed charged in again....Allen again got the foot up, and then sprang off the turnbuckle into a flying body press. That brought a two count for Allen. They both got back to their feet, and did a running the ropes sequence, that ended with Allen taking Speed down with an Ed Henson Press, but Speed rolled through and got in a knee strike on Allen, before setting up for the W.O.V spike, but the former TCW star blocked the attempt with a knee strike of his own, before planting Speed onto the canvas with the Gordbuster. Allen then headed up top, and just as it looked like Speed was going to get back to his feet, the UNITY man drilled Speed with his patented Flying Fist Drop to pick up the victory on his FCW debut. Good debut match for Allen. Speed got in enough offence, to stop his looking like a squash but ultimately Allen got the decisive clean victory he need to look like a legitimate threat to Wave of Violence, as the newest recruit to UNITY. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Harry Allen defeated M.C Speed in 9:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Being the bad losers that they are Wave of Violence attack Harry Allen after the match, but Eddie Howard rushes out to make the save, this of course conviently leads into the Eddie Howard/D.C Rayne match as they continue to brawl.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: D.C Rayne w/ Carl Batch vs Eddie Howard[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne_WOV1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] All out brawling to start, and the bigger, more powerful Eddie Howard seems to be getting the better of the exchanges, that is until Carl Batch trips him up from the ring-apron...allowing D.C Rayne to recover, and then spike his former tag partner into the canvas with a DDT. Howard kicks out of the subsequent pin attempt, but Rayne stays on him, stomping on Howards' head, and then taunting is former partner with slaps around the face...this only seems to fire up Howard though, but his comeback his soon cut off by a knee-lift, before he his planted back onto the mat with a side Russian Leg-Sweep from Rayne. Rayne then goes up to the second rope, and drops a knee drop across the neck of Howard....that leads to a two count. Rayne then lifted Howard up for the Storm Damage, but that was blocked and Howard took his former long time tag partner over with a back body drop. A fired up Howard then took Rayne down with a series of Clotheslines, before lifting a dazed Rayne back up and sending W.O.V's newest recruit crashing back down with a vertical suplex. That brought a two count, but Howard was full in control,placing a dazed Rayne between his legs before sendig Rayne crashing back down with the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb) But as he made the cover, Carl Batch got up on the apron and distracted Bret Graveson from making the count. Howard realising this went over to tell Graveson to turn round and make the count, but as he did Rayne pulled a slapjack out of his trunks, nailed Howard in the back of the head and then rolled his former partner up.....at that point Batch was no longing tieing up Graveson and Rayne was able to pick up the victory, a rather tainted one at that over his former partner. A competent but bland match, which summed up 'Natural Storm' when they were together, and still sums them up when they're on the opposite side to each other. [B][COLOR=red]Result: D.C Rayne defeated Eddie Howard in 9:27 by pinfall after using a foreign object. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Bradford Peverall vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Dragon Del Arco unfortunately is going to be one of those on his way out, when his contract comes up , due to him not being 'tough enough'. So like Zonk he's pretty much going to find himself mostly reduced to job duty, and he was basically here to bump around for Peverall, who needed to get back on track with a victory. Dragon got in enough offence to stop this from being a total squash, but the result was never really much in doubt and Peverall was able to put Dragon away with the Totally Totalled (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster) in a bit under the seven mintue mark to pick up a much needed victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bradford Peverell defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 6:43 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: People's Championship Contenders 4-Way Elimination:[/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen vs [/B] [B]Inky The Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [/B]w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started out with me taking on Inky The Squid Boy. I dominated Inky for a bit until he decided to poke me in the eye, then bait me to the outside of the ring, stupidly I gave chase and ended up being blind-sided by Dino Bravo. Inky went to celebrate with Bravo but got a clotheslined back to the floor for his part. Bravo then turned his attention to me, working over my legs with elbow drops to the inside of my thigh and working me over with a leg-lock. I refused to quit however and soon grabbed the ropes to force a break. Bravo stayed in control however charley horsing my leg at every opportunity, and taking me over with a string of suplexes. At one point it looked like I was going to be down to three bringing a desperate Masked Cougar into the match. Cougar was ordered back to his corner , and Bravo turned his attention to finishing me off as he set up for the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) but I slipped out, caught him upside the head with an Enziguri, and then followed in with a running knee drive, before slumping to the mat. We both then scrambled over to opposite corners, Bravo got the tag in first to Inky, but then just a split second later I bought Masked Cougar into the match. Cougar came out the better of an ultra-fast chain wrestling exchange ending with Cougar drop-kicking Inky to the floor. Cougar was then about to follow up with a Dive, but was clubbed from behind by Dino Bravo, who then took Cougar over with a belly to back suplex. But Cougar landed on his feet and snapped off a kip up headscissors on Bravo. Bravo kicked out, but both were taken back off their feet by Inky the Squid Boy, who dived off the top-rope with a drop-kick. Bravo went out to the floor, but Cougar came back with a leg-sweep on Inky, before deciding to whip Inky into the corner. Cougar followed up with a explosive drop-kick, before placing the dazed Inky on the top-rope. Cougar then tried to snap off a rana on Inky but it was blocked and instead Inky was able to leap onto Cougar with the Ink Splot (Seated Senton)............ But Cougar caught him in a Chicken-Wing, before powering his fellow FCW new-comer to the mat with the 'I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar'. With his being elimination rules neither Bravo nor myself came in to break up the pin and Inky was the first one to be eliminated....... [B]Elimination #1: Inky The Squid Boy in 6:49[/B] In true heel style though, Bravo sneaked back in and clubbed Cougar from behind, he then spun the masked man around and drilled him into the mat with the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver)....making it the second elimination in under half a minute. [B]Elimination# 2: Masked Cougar in 7:08[/B] It was now down to me and Bravo, but I was still feeling hobbled by the work Bravo had done on my right leg, and Bravo could sense that immediately clipping my leg from behind,and immediately putting in a figure four, at the same time Lisa Bowen was grabbing Bravo's hand for extra leverage but each time it looked like Bowen was going to get caught, she let go off Bravo's hands. Despite this though, I hung in there and Bravo eventually grew frustrated that I had not tapped. Instead he tried to get into my head, by slapping me, as I tried to hobble back to my feet....all this did though was fire me up. But I was still hobbled and when I went for a roundhouse kick, it was so slow Bravo was able to catch my leg but just as it looked like he was going to take me back with a Dragon screw I countered with an Enziguri...... Bravo was stunned, and despite being hobbled I decided to go high-risk by going up top....Bravo was soon back to his feet though but I dived off and drilled Bravo into the mat with a Tornado DDT. That earned me a two count, but I was now fired up and was suddenly able to ignore the pain in my leg......using the pure adrenalin to spring off the ropes into a quebrada for another two count. I then lifted Bravo back up to a vertical base and double underhooked the arms to set up for the C.R Driver but he saw it coming dropping to a knee, and then elbowing me in the gut, that forced me to break the hold and Bravo then further turned the tables with an eye poke, before lifting me up into a crucifix position, before spinning me round and tossing me almost half way across the ring (a move he calls the Human Roulette). With both of us disorientrated from spinning round, we then both staggered back to our feet, but Bravo was a step ahead taking me back down with another chop block and rolling me up..... but was able to kick out and when Bravo tried to take me over with a snap suplex, I was able to block and instead I was able to counter into Brainbuster. That brought a two count, before I decided to head up top.....I then went for a moonsault, but Bravo moved out of the way, but I was able to land on my feet and caught Bravo with a kick to the mid-section, I then double under-hooked the arms, but suddenly the prescence of Primus and Carl Batch standing on the entrance ramp had me distracted. Bravo took advantage of my momentary lapse, suddenly turning the tables and I soon found myself drilled into the mat with the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver), leading to Dino Bravo picking up the victory and earning a shot at Angel De Mexico's Peoples Championship. About what I was hoping for from that match. I think Inky and Cougar will be good mid-card Peoples Title level additions to the roster and should match up well with our current champ Angel De Mexico, if and when they get their shot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dino Bravo defeated Charles Rainier, Inky The Squid Boy and Masked Cougar in 15:42; the order of elimination was Inky The Squid Boy first, then Masked Cougar, and finally Charles Rainier. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is backstage with his girlfriend/valet Sara Silver[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I want you to stay behind here Sara, I don't want those W.O.V goons bothering you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No James, I'm coming out with you....if we are going to be in this together from now on, then we've got to be in this together[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Woah, I totally appreciate that Sara, but I don't want to see you get hurt[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I won't, I can handle myself....you take care of Primus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] How can I focus on Primus, when my eyes will be fixed on you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Look just concentrate on Primus, unless he will snap you in half.....besides if W.O.V do start hasslin' me, I'm pretty sure Bradford will come down and help us.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You sure about that, cos Bradford hasn't spoken to me since last night.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I had some clear the air talks with Bradford, lets just say we're all on the same page now[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Cool[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Now go show Primus, just why you've been a champion[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I'll show him, I'll show the rest of Wave of Violence, I'll show the Mainstream Nation and I'll show you, I'll show you that you've picked a winner.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You'll always be a winner to me James.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver vs [/B] [B]Primus w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was time for our main event, the grudge match between Mainstream Hernandez and Primus. This was scheduled to be the semi main event, so there was now extra pressure on them to deliver a good match, would they be able to step up to the plate ? They circled each other for a bit at the start, until Primus lunged at Hernandez, but the lighter, quicker Hernandez managed to move out of the way and got in a kick in on Primus legs. This continued on for about the first few minutes, with Hernandez hit and run strategy wearing down and frustrating Primus. With the big man struggling to keep his balance, Hernandez then went out onto the apron and then springboarded back in, but Primus caught him in mid-air and planted Hernandez into the mat with a spinebuster....... One.............. Two............ Hernandez kicked out, but the match had now been turned a full 180. Primus whipped Hernandez into the corner, and followed right in with a body avalanche, squashing Hernandez in the corner, before dragging the former Peoples and Tag champion out and throwing him over head with a vicious release belly to belly suplex....... Primus then went for the cover............. One................ On Batch's orders, Primus lifted Hernandez back off the canvas, obviously W.O.V were unsatisifed they had not dished out enough punishment, at which point Primus pitched Hernandez to the outside for the rest of W.O.V to get a couple of licks in. Sara Silver got up on the apron to protest about what was happening, but all this did was give Wave of Violence more free reign to dish out more punishment. And when Batch and co finally did pitch Hernandez into the ring, it was clear he was worse for wear. Primus then tried to lift Hernandez up for a power bomb, but the Totally Einstein man was a deadweight and Primus simply went for the cover........ One....... Two............ Thr........... Much to the disbelief of everyone in Wave of Violence, Hernandez kicked out, as Sara Silver slapped the mat, to try and encourage her man to fight back. Primus lifted Hernandez off the mat, and whipped him into the ropes, looking to finish the former Peoples champ off with the Rrruuussshh ! but as he was about to make impact Hernandez managed to side-step, before stunning Primus with a desperation Enziguri and hitting the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO) out of nowhere. Hernandez however was too worn down to follow up with a cover, and referee Bret Graveson started a ten count on both men. Both staggered up to their feet just in time, Hernandez nailed Primus with a Superkick ! but the 'rookie monster', stood his ground, and came right back with a Lariat that turned Hernandez inside out ! Primus then lifted up a dazed Hernandez for the Power Plant (Running Powerslam), but somehow Hernandez managed to slip off, flipping himself over Primus and then stunning the Wave of Violence man with another super-kick, that sent Primus staggering into the corner, where a suddenly fired up Hernandez followed in with an explosive drop-kick in the corner. Primus fell to the mat in a daze and Hernandez went on top...........APPARITION #14 !! (Moonsault Leg-Drop) One............ Two............... Thr.............. NOOO !! Primus was too near the ropes and managed to stretch a leg out. But with Primus still down, Hernandez just decided to drag the big man out of the corner, and headed up top again...however something caught Hernandez eye, Carl Batch was coming round the other side of the ring to start harrassing Sara Silver. With Hernandez attentions turned elsewhere, Primus was able to get back up to his feet and send Hernanez crashing back into the ring with a superplex !! Primus then lifted Hernandez up and whipped the Totally Einstein man into the opposite corner, following in with a spear but Hernandez was a step ahead again, spinning out of the corner and nailing Primus with a step up Enziguri. Primus staggered out of the corner, and Hernandez went out onto the apron, Hernandez springboarded back in and nailed Primus with a springboard drop-kick, but the momentum took the big man stumbling into Bret Graveson, causing the referee to collapse to the mat in a heap. As expected this gave the rest of Wave of Violence opportunity to storm the ring, and start putting a beat-down on Hernandez, but this immediately brought out Bradford Peverall who steel chair in hand 'cleaned house'. Soon it was just Primus, Hernandez and Peverall in the ring, Peverall took a swing at Primus but the man ducked under, and instead Peverall had just creamed his own friend and tag partner with the steel chair. Primus then speared a shocked Peverall out of the ring with a spear, before turning his attention back to Hernandez, lifting him up and planting him onto the canvas with the Power Plant. Batch revived Bret Graveson, surely the three count would be academic....... One............ Two.............. Three !! It was, as Wave of Violence had once again got one over on Totally Einstein. The decision to risk putting these two in the main event, paid off...as they put on a really good big man-little man match, that was (and the boss wont want to hear this) as good as any main event featuring Puerto Rican Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 18:26 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]With Wave of Violence celebrating by lighting cigars in the ring and dancing to some kind of gangsta rap. The camera's then spot Hernandez getting into an argument with Bradford Peverall, with Hernandez accusing Peverall off hitting him on purpose ! Sara Silver is trying to play peacemaker but it's clear tensions may be getting to boiling point with Totally Einstein.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The night I would have expected to be the weaker of the two nights with not title matches and risky main event that didn't feature Puerto Rican Power, actually turns out to be the better of the two shows.

[CENTER][U][B]July in Review[/B][/U][/CENTER] A mixed bag of month as we our double-header ultimately kept up our usual standards, but Night 1, which we felt would be the stronger show, ended up being a bit disappointing, thankfully the decision to put Mainstream & Primus in the main event on Night 2 paid off. Financially running two shows is also proving alot more costly, but we still came away with a profit, and if we keep making a profit of any kind, we'll be happy with that. Seeing as the bosses main goal was about growth, rather than financial constraints, the main aim is to grow and we'll grow quicker by going to a two show a month format. The two shows also included an influx of new talent, which was needed considering the departures of some of our top stars. The new look Harry Allen looks to be the one most likely to get a big push, while Masked Cougar and Inky The Squid Boy should be solid additions to the mid-card, Grayson rounds out the quartet of signings, but is currently working off some ring-rust and that is why he's been interjected into the Heat Magnets- Joe Benning bottom of the card feud. Madman Boone was brought in for two shows as a hired henchman for Leper Messiah, and though he did a professional job it was felt that we had too many people already on the roster 'working off' ring rust. Perhaps the most important addiiton though to our roster, is that of Crippler Ray Kingman to our road agent team, he takes over the duties of Steve Flash (who was splitting his time between in-ring talent and road agent). Rico's a solid road agent and a dependable hand to have around backstage, but Kingman's a true master of psychology and we're hoping his experience and knowledge we'll rub off on our roster. Roster extensions this month included Primus (a key extension, as he's currently one half of our tag champions), commentator Dane O'Hara and Roderick Remus. We've signed Remus to another short-term deal to have a further look at him, as we were borderline on re-signing him after his first four matches. Departing this month are Rudy Velasquez and Maryam Vega. We did not offer Rudy a new contract, due to the bosse's sudden reluctance to sign or re-sign anyone that had previous trouble with the law. Though I felt he could have done a little better, during his time in FCW, Velasquez would have been re-signed if it was not for the issue of him having a 'bit of previous'. Maryam Vega on the other hand was released from her contract early, quite simply once Kirk Jameson took the decision to depart from us (a decision that still has me scratching me head) we really had nothing for Maryam. She's a good looking girl but her mic-skills are poor and all we would had for her was to do the firing T-Shirts into the crowd schtik. Next month is a big month as it's the return of arguably our biggest show of the year Rey De Reyes (which will take place on Saturday 22nd August 2009, before that another event will be scheduled earlier in the month. We are already in negotiations with the likes of CZCW, PSW and WLW for guest performers that will help make the field stronger than last years. [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]July News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Worker Signings[/B][/LEFT] 4C have added yet another current CGC worker to their ranks, in the form of promising young talent Phillipe La Grenier. Gaijin's Golden Delicious, Karen Bilous, Jana Marie Bowen and Zoe Ammis (Agent 69) will all take part on 5SSW's up coming 'summer' tour. After his departure from SWF, Matt Sparrow has returned to CZCW. GCG have signed Gaijin talents Shooter Sean Deeley and Silver Shark to their roster, as well as veteran Strong Style Yoemon and up and comer Morimasa Kato. After finishing up all his commitments in Japan, Nathan Coleman has signed with MAW. MPWF have added veteran Slayyer to their roster. Barry Kingman gets his shot at the bigtime in Canada, by joining NOTBPW on a written contract, while Canada's biggest promotion also boost their womens division by poaching Jaime Quine from the rival CWWF. NYCW have boosted their roster with the addition of the powerful Samoan, Rhino Umaga. After inexplicably leaving FCW in amidst of a push, Kirk Jameson has turned up in SWF's developmental territory RIPW. TCW continue to boost their roster with the additions of Acid, 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe and former FCW Champion Shawn Gonzalez. Assassin # 2 has turned up in USPW. People seem to think the guy under the mask is some journeyman wrestler with the intials of E.T. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW have extended the contracts of Philip Cooper and Davey Celtic. The retention of Celtic comes as a bit of surprise, considering that his partner Davey London was released (who many considered to be the more talented of the team). 4C extended the PPA deals of mid-card mainstay Canadian Dragon, valet Faith and referee Andy Gordy. A busy month for 5SSW as they secure key talents Devil Karube and Kit Hatoyama to new contracts, as well as Saori Nakadan, Otsune Tsumura and Tomoko Nagatsuka Another all womens promotion in AAA also had a busy month behind the scenes, securing Joanne Rodriguez, Michelle Brendon and Kate Lily to new deals. As well as resident interviewer Sue Danes and road agent Marcus McKing. A hectic month of contract renegotians for APW, saw them ink Dingo Devine, Lanny Williams, New Zealand Pitbull, Spiffy Stan Standish, manager Nigel Darling and commentary team Mitch Y.Bryson and Frank Mucciolo to new PPA deals. BHOTWG extended the contracts of young Junior Division worker Mystic Dragon and veteran mid-carder Fukusaburu Inao. BSC extend the deals of Sister Beth Mercy and Kathy Neptune. A busy month for CGC as Trent Shaffer, Shane Nelson, Bobby Thomas, Jesse Gilbert, Nathan Black and referees Farrah Hesketh and Coach Norman all extend their contracts with the DeColt run promotion. It seems like July is the contract season in a lot of promotions, as CZCW were also busy securing a bulk of their current roster to contract extensions. Re-signing for them are long time veterans Snap Dragon and Insane Machine, Whippy The Clown, American Flash, referee Pee Wee Germaine and road agent Dylan Sidle. GCG secured roster extensions for key roster members Toshiharu Hyobanshi, Jimmy Cox and Shingen Miyazaki, as well as dependable gaijin Barry Griffin. Hinote Dojo re-signed Young Boy Sayuki to a PPA contract. INSPIRE secured the services of one of their key workers in ex King of Fighters Tasuku Iesada, whilst Hitomaro Suzuki, Kalu Owusu, Sotatsu Sarumara and Willie York also extended their contracts with the MMA influenced promotion. MOSC extended the contract of Dave 'Thug' Cahill. MPWF extended the contracts of Spanish Superfly, Electrico and Heavy Metal Anarchy. NOTBPW secured both of the McWade twins Dean and Dallas to new written contracts, as well as experienced referee Matthew White. Michael 'No B.S' Bull will be remaining as the head referee in NYCW. OLLIE extended the contracts of DeCipher and referee Domingo Castillo. PGHW secured respected gaijins Bryan Holmes and Buddy Garner to new written contracts, as well as recently retired Masayuki Shiga, who is now working as a road agent. In developmental territory SAISHO Goemon Komiya has his developmental contract extended by PGHW, while Shiba Mizoguchi re-signs on a PPA basis. PSW extended the contrats of Primal Rage, Nelson Callum and Dead Bolt. ROF were able to keep hold of long time champion Merle O'Curle, as well as long time tag champion Eric Future and Martin Heath. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Magik, Junior Youth and north american imports The Cannonball Kid and Demo Seed (better known as Duberry Excess to those in Canada). SWF extend the contracts of Frederic Antonio Garcia, and Marshall 'I'm not a Texas Peter re-hash' Dillon. Meanwhile down in RIPW Emmy has her developmental contract extended. TCW kept hold of some of their 'future' stars (despite the recent influx of big name new talent), extending the written contracts of Mikey James, Erik Strong and Death Monkey. Commentator Kyle Rhodes and valet Jasmine Saunders will also be sticking around, as will Mean Jean Cattley who continues to work under a specially arranged PPA deal. UEW extend the contracts of Jamie Anderson and FCW new-comer Inky The Squid Boy. USPW seal Mick Muscles and key womens division worker Cherry Bomb to new PPA deals. WLW continue to seal much of their roster to exclusive written contracts since turning 'National', this time including Mokuami Maita, Panda Mask II and referee Kitahachi Sonoda. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Both Luke Cool and DJ Reason were somewhat surprisingly not offered new contract extensions by 21CW. Barry Kingman waved goodbye to 4C, where he had a succesful four and a half year run, winning both of the promotions singles titles. He'll now get his chance to show his stuff on a bigger stage with NOTBPW. CWWF were dealt a blow when Jaime Quine signed an exclusive written contract with NOTBPW. GCG lost popular Gaijins Jack Marlowe and Acid to the re-born juggernaut that is TCW, as well as Mokuami Maita who decided to sign an exclusive contract with WLW. Jin Miyamoto was not offered a contract extension by BHOTWG's developmental territory Hinote Dojo. MPWF suffered a huge blow when three time' Campeon de Herecia de Mundo' Soul Taker turned down a contract extension, citing the promotion as no longer being big enough. With both OLLIE and SOTBPW at cult size it does seem that MPWF are being left behind. Grace Harper decided against signing an exclusive written contract with NOTBPW's womens division, deciding instead to split her time between AAA and CWWF. As new talent come in, TCW continue to cut what they now deem to be stale old talent, including the Painful Procedure tag team of B.J Shearer and Randall Hopkirk, as well as Steve Gumble of The Young Guns. WLW were dealt a rare blow of late, when Acid chose to sign exclusively with TCW, while Dean Daniels (Dino Bravo in FCW ) did not get his contract extended by the popular Lucharesu promotion. [B]Injuries[/B] William Hayes suffered a Spinal Disalignment working for WLW and will be out of action for around ten weeks. [B]Retirements[/B] Puro veteran Danger Kumusaka (who is best known for his work with PGHW in his later years) has finally decided to hang up the wrestling boots at the age of 55. [B]Title Changes[/B] Leo Price became the United Kingdom champion in 21CW, ending the five month reign of Rolling Johnny Stones. Price is now a double champion in 21CW, where he is also holding one half of the tag titles. The duo of Jessica Bunny and Joanne Rodriguez were crowned the inugral Tag Team Champions in CWWF, defeating Lauren Easter and Steph Blake to claim the vacant belts. The unlikely duo of Haiti Voodude and White Knight defeated Devastation United to claim the EWA Tag Team Titles that had been vacant since March. Henry Bennett defeated Julian Watson in what many were calling 'the battle of the mullets' to claim the vacant All Japan title in Hinote Dojo. The Campeon de Herencia de Mundo was left vacated following the sudden departure from MPWF of Soul Taker. Julio Dominguez ended the seven month reign of Asesino Del Hacha to become the Campeon de Mexico in OLLIE. Kirk Jameson defeated Brendan Idol for the RIPW Championship on his debut for the promotion. Lobster Warriors ten month long SWF World Title reign came to an end at the hands of Vengeance. High Concept's impressive near 18 month reign with the tag straps was brought to an end by the arrogant duo of Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott, and it was double glory for Laramee as he also claimed the North American strap from Enforcer Roberts. To the surprise of many Joey Minnesota was the one to end Wolf Hawkins reign as World Champion in TCW. It seems that TCW are now serious to put over a new 'generation' with two of their brightest young stars in Hawkins and Minnesota holding the World Title, following Tommy Cornell's seemingly endless reign with the World Title during much of 2007 and 2008. The UEW Tag Title reign of Jamie Anderson and Beast Bantom was finally brought an end by Christopher Lister and Geoff Borne. Alicia Strong reclaimed the Women's Title in USPW to become the divisions first two time champion. In a quiet month of title changes for WLW, Koji Kojima became the Show Stealer Champion for a third time.

[CENTER][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I] [U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action on Saturday 8th August at the Gynasium Aguada with Ninguna Entrega. Puerto Rican Power will put the Undisputed Championship on the line against a mystery opponent of Leper Messiah choosing. Power, dispatched (with the help of Angel De Mexico) Messiah's previous recruit to the Messiah's Circus Madman Boone. However Messiah says he has found 'someone' that will bring the title 'home' to the Circus. The People's Championship will also be on the line, as Dino Bravo (who earned his shot winning a 4-way elimation) challenges Angel De Mexico for the belt. Angel became an unexpected People's Champion a few months back, upsetting the previous champion Kirk Jameson (who has not been seen in FCW since). However since that shock result Angel has been putting together a solid run as champion but Dino Bravo could be his toughest test yet, especially with the precence of Lisa Bowen at Ringside. Also on the card will be a 3-Way Tag Team elimination match , where the reward for the winning team will be a shot at the Tag Team Championship currently held by Wave of Violence. Two of the teams in UNITY (Charles Rainier/Harry Allen) and Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez/Bradford Peverall) have personal issues with the Tag Team Champions, and in the case of the former champions Totally Einstein their problems with W.O.V has led to the having internal problesm within their own ranks. But neither Totally Einstein nor UNITY can afford to over look the up-coming duo of Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley). Following the tainted finisher to their previous encounter, Eddie Howard has asked for a re-match against former Tag Partner D.C Rayne. Can Howard even the score, or will Wave of Violence newest recruit once again get on over on his former partner ? Rounding out the main show The Sensational Singh takes on Stevie Grayson, while Masked Cougar goes up against fellow FCW new comer Inky The Squid Boy. The winners of these last two matches will earn spots in this years Rey De Reyes tournament. The Pre-show match will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Dragon Del Arco Iris, El Hijo Del Zonk, Roderick Remus and The Great Oxii [I]Here's a full run-down of the card for Ninguna Entrega[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U][I]FCW [SIZE=2]Ninguna Entrega[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 8th August 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [I]'A Mystery Representative of The Messiah's Circus'[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Dino Bravo[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3-Way Elimination- Tag Team Contenders:[/B] Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/I] D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=olive]Rey De Reyes 'Wildcard' Qualifiers:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=olive]The Sensational Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]Masked Cougar[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Inky The Squid Boy[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Roderick Remus vs The Great Oxii[/FONT][/B] ____________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Ninguna Entrega[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs ????[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Dino Bravo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Contenders (Elimination):[/B] Totally Einstein vs UNITY (Rainier & Allen) vs Heat Magnets[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RdR Wildcard:[/B] The Sensational Singh vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RdR Wildcard:[/B] Masked Cougar vs Inky The Squid Boy[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dragon Del Arco vs Zonk vs Remus vs The Great Oxii[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Archived