Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[B]Ninguna Entrega[/B] Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]????[/B] It's gonna be someone huge. And he's going to win the title. Peoples Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] Tag Contenders (Elimination): Totally Einstein vs [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Heat Magnets D.C Rayne vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] RdR Wildcard: [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs Stevie Grayson RdR Wildcard: [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs Zonk vs Remus vs The Great Oxii

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs ???? PRP keeps the title, and this sends Leper more and more mad! (if that's possible!) Peoples Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] Going with a countout win for Dino, earning him a re-match pretty soon Tag Contenders (Elimination): Totally Einstein vs [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen) [/B]vs Heat Magnets Heat Magnets are just in this for the experience / overness boost! Mainstream and Bradford will have further communication problems, allowing UNITY to win. D.C Rayne vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] Going with the even-it-up win, followed by a WOV beatdown. RdR Wildcard: [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs Stevie Grayson Stevie hasn't got rid of the ring rust yet - and there's no mention of Oxii so Singh wins easily! RdR Wildcard: [B]Masked Cougar [/B]vs Inky The Squid Boy Cougar cannot lose to Inky! [B]Dragon Del Arco [/B]vs Zonk vs Remus vs The Great Oxii Who knows? Total guess here!

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs ???? Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Dino Bravo Tag Contenders (Elimination): Totally Einstein vs [B]UNITY[/B] (Rainier & Allen) vs Heat Magnets D.C Rayne vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] RdR Wildcard: [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs Stevie Grayson RdR Wildcard: [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs Zonk vs Remus vs The Great Oxii

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs ???? Peoples Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] Tag Contenders (Elimination): Totally Einstein vs [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Heat Magnets [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Eddie Howard RdR Wildcard: [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs Stevie Grayson RdR Wildcard: [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs Zonk vs Remus vs The Great Oxii

Ninguna Entrega Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs ???? [I]Good luck finding someone PRP will job to.[/I] Peoples Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] [I]With a face main champion, it would make sense to have a heel secondary champion.[/I] Tag Contenders (Elimination): Totally Einstein vs [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Heat Magnets [I]UNITY is getting the push, and Einstein is heading for a breakup.[/I] D.C Rayne vs [B]Eddie Howard[/B] [I]Unfortunately, no one still cares.[/I] RdR Wildcard: The Sensational Singh vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [I]Singh is fading rapidly in relevance.[/I] RdR Wildcard: [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [I]It's just wrong for Squid Boy to be getting a push.[/I] Dragon Del Arco vs Zonk vs Remus vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] [I]In the battle of jobbers, size matters.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Ninguna Entrega[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday August 8th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs [/B] [B]Roderick Remus vs The Great Oxii [/B] Most of the crowd, decided to head for the merchandise stall whilst this match was taking place. The action wasn't bad while Oxii wasn't in the ring, and though it it was over-long, hopefully it would have helped Remus work off some of his ring-rust. Despite Oxii spending most of the match out on the apron, he was a wrecking machine when he did enter the match and with the three smaller guys wearing each other out, he just came in smashed Remus and Dragon out of the ring and finished the isolated Zonk with the Ten Ton Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Great Oxii defeated El Hijo Del Zonk, Roderick Remus and Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 8:24 when The Great Oxii defeated El Hijo Del Zonk by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________[/B] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out wearing a Gold Boob Tube, Hot-Pants, Stiletto's combination, all that effort (yeah the outfit's trashy but she did make some kind of effort) to just shoot some sweat-shop made merchandise into the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]We are joined as per usual by Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch to welcome us to the show and hype up the main event.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight Puerto Rican Power will put the Unified Championship on the line, againt a mystery opponent chosen by his arch nemesis Leper Messiah. Who does Messiah have up his sleeve and has Power bitten off more than he can chew, by agreeing to the challenge,[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You see Messiah has got into the head of Power, he has exposed the arrogance of this man.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] It's got nothing to do with arrogance, what has to do with is the fact that Power is a fighting champion, who never backs down from a challenge.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] That's what he wants all the fools that follow him to believe, but the truth is Power is only in for himself, he's only in to wallow in his own self worth, and the day has come that he will drown in his self satisfied smugness.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well believe that if you will, but one thing that has not been in doubt since Puerto Rican Power regained the Puerto Rican Championship and then unified it with the FCW Championship,is that despite Messiah's best efforts to derail his title reign, Power has Messiah's number.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] All part of the master plan Messiah is putting together I'm sure.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Being beaten month after month, doesn't seem to be a very succesful plan to me[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You see that is where you and your beloved Power are so blind, Messiah is drawing Power into a false sense of security, so much so that Power will simply have signed his own personal destruction tonight and I can't wait to see the tool of devestation Messiah will bring to end Power's wretched title reign to and end, I simply can't wait ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then see a video promoting next month's Rey De Reyes tournament and mentions some of the guest stars that will be taking part in this years tournament, these include Ultimate Phoenix of CZCW/MPWF, Teddy Powell of PSW and Kazuma Narato of WLW.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Rey De Reyes Wildcard Qualifier: [/B] [B]Masked Cougar vs Inky The Squid Boy[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The two masked men kicked things off with a goofy, 'try and knock me down' running the ropes spot, just as it looks like Cougar is going to 'Cougar Pounce' Inky into the front row, Inky manages to duck under and rolls out to the ring. Cougar then wanted to get into the action, but Inky would just fire in some cheap shots and roll back out to the ring, infuriating Cougar. Cougar cheesed off at this point chased after Inky, who hid under the ring for a bit, and then took Cougar by suprise by leaping onto Cougars back and immediately applying an Octupus hold ! Cougar managed to back Inky up against turnbuckle though, but on the rope break Inky continued to frustrate Cougar,getting in a poke to the eye, then taking Cougar down with front flip DDT. Inky then headed up top, and waited for Cougar to stagger to his feet but Cougar caught him mid move and immediately countered into the 'I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar !' recalling that spot from the 4-way Peoples contenders match last month. However this time Inky was too near the ropes and managed to save himself. Cougar remained in control after the rope break, shooting Inky into the ropes and taking him down with a Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker, Cougar then followed up with a standing moonsault but Inky got the knees up and then rolled Cougar into small package. But as they got back to their feet Inky sneaked in a low blow. Cougar then staggered towards Inky before being planted into the mat with a facebuster, that brought Inky a two count, who then headed up top. But Cougar took Inky's legs out, and brought the rubber clad 'weirdo' back into the ring with a superplex. As both shook the cobwebs from their head, Cougar was up a split second quicker and took immediate advantage by almost knocking Inky into the front row with the Cougar Pounce (Spear) and that proved to be enough to earn Cougar the victory and a spot in this years Rey De Reyes tournament. Pretty decent for what it was, they played up Inky's 'frustrating' heel antics in the early going before transitioning into a more fast paced 'modern style' wrestling contest towards the end. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Masked Cougar defeated Inky The Squid Boy in 9:30 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Totally Einstein are backstage and the camera's just so happen to pick them up in the middle of what looks to be a heated conversation.[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Look Mainstream, I said I'm sorry dude, the chairshot was like totally an accident.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Why should I believe you, I mean you'd have every right to cream me, I mean you've banging on for the past few months now how I shouldn't have passed up the tag belts for Sara.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Yeah and I am still kinda bummed out about that, but the chair man was totally an accident.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Admit it Brad dude, you're just jealous of what me and Sara have got.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: Mainstream will you get over yourself ? I mean if I had a chair with me right now I might cream you, because you're acting like a arrogant prick.[/COLOR] [I]At this point Sara Silver walks into shot[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James, Bradford's right.....just because me and you are dating, doesn't mean that I'm so trophy. Acting like a meat-head is not what attracted me to you James, it isn't what made you attractive to me. It was the fact that beyond 'all the dudes and totally's deep down inside you're a good kid.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] But.........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No but's James, I fully believe Brad when he says that the chair shot was an accident.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] You see Mainstream, even Sara says....yo Mainstreamer !, earth to the Mainstream Nation[/COLOR] [I]At this point Mainstream's more concerned looking at Sara Silvers ample assets, which are practically falling out of her low cut top.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James, snap out of it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Sorry I was somewhere else.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: Yeah your mind was wondering between two peaks.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I might not be able to forgive Bradford for that terrible pun, but will you two just forgive each other for your mistakes, and just move on, for the sake of my sanity and for yours.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] I'm Cool with that , how about you Mainstreamer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Fine, but if you nail me again, accident or not, I'm gonna be like totally bummed out with you,[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Totally respect that dude, look water under the bridge and all that. Let's go grab this title opportunity and then get our belts back from Wave of Violence....... Lets make the world stand up and take notice that Totally Einstein are back in business.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Wildcard Qualifier:[/B] [B]The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The second of the Rey De Reyes wildcard matches saw The Sensational Singh team up with Stevie Grayson. At the start of the match we saw Singh berating The Great Oxii as they came down the entrance ramp, and then basically 'ordering his personal genie' to just 'sit in the corner' against one of the guard-rails. Grayson took the fight straight away to Singh, drop kicking the flamboyant Indian out of the ring. Grayson, then took Singh down with a slinghsot cross-body, before bringing the match back into the ring, but Singh got in a eye poke as they re-entered the ring and took control with a DDT. Sing then slowed the match down, working over the back of Grayson with a couple of backbreakers, a belly to back suplex and applying a camel clutch. Grayson got to the ropes, but was immediately clipped by Singh on the rope-break and then put in the Singh It Back (Figure Four).....just as it looked like Grayson might tap, he dug down deep, turning himself over and reversing the pressure onto Singh who then scrambled for the rope break. Grayson then caught Singh with a jawbreaker, before spinning Singh around and drilling the flamboyant Indian with a Saito Suplex for a two count. Grayson then headed up top, and waited for Singh to get to his feet, before diving off and planting Singh back down to the mat with the Cap It Off (Diving Bull-Dog but Singh managed to roll through and then with his feet on placed on the bottom turnbuckle for extra leverage stole the pin and the second wildcard spot in the Rey De Reyes tournament. Inoffensive but ultimately forgettable match, at the moment Grayson's still working off the ring-rust and it may have been a better match if he was a little sharper. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Stevie Grayson in 7:29 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Leper Messiah is in the basement talking, but we can't tell if he's talking to himself or someone else as the only part of the conversation any one can hear, is his[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Crush Power we must tonight, for we must destroy him[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Yes he will not be able to contain you........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Indeed you will crush his Soul[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Bwahahahaha, the last laugh will be ours.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: D.C Rayne w/Carl Batch vs Eddie Howard[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne_WOV1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Eddie Howard, asked for a re-match after being screwed out of victory by Batch's inteference in the previous encounter between these two, and Howard is fired up and in the mood to prove a point to his former tag partner, taking the fight to Rayne right from the off. In fact Rayne, can't conted with Howard for the first few minutes being thrown around from pillar to post. Eventually Rayne has had enough and goes outside for a Powder, Rayne consults with Batch and they start heading up the ramp, clearly wanting no part of a re-match with Howard, but Howard has a one track mind chasing right after Rayne and bringing him back to the ring. That proved to be a mistake though, as Batch distracted referee Bret Graveson, while Howard chased Rayne into the ring. However Rayne had picked up a steel chair and creamed his former partner over the head, before discarding of the object, as Graveson turned his attentions back to the ring. Rayne went for the cover, looking to immediately take advantage of the chair shot but Howard kicked out. Rayne stayed in control however, stomping on his former tag partner, then applying an abdominal stretch to try and wear Howard down. Howard gets to the ropes, but Rayne clocks him with a fore-arm smash, followed by a basic head and arm suplex, that earns the W.O.V man a two count. Rayne then taunted Howard to get up, which resulted in Howard fighting back, but then having his rally cut short with a drop toe hold, that sent him into the ring-ropes. At that point Carl Batch got a few cheap-shots in, slapping Howard across the face, then blowing some cigar smoke. All this seem to do though was make Howard more fired up, and as Rayne charged in with a jumping knee strike Howard just blocked it, and came back with a series of lefts and rights that had Rayne reeling. Howard the took a dazed Rayne, lifted him up and sent him crashing back down with an impressive vertical suplex. That bought Howard a two count, who then set up for the Natural Ending but Rayne countered with a jawbreaker. Howard shook that off though and came right back with a fore-arm smash, but just as it looked like Howard was going to take Rayne down with the Powerline, Batch grabbed his leg. Howard shook Batch off, but it gave Rayne time to recover, who clubbed Howard from behind, spun his former tag partner back round, then drilled him with the Storm Damage (Leg Hook Brainbuster) and unfortunately it was deja-vu for Howard as Rayne (once again with Carl Batch's help) got one over on him once again. About the same as 'mediocre' as their last encounter against each other. I don't think the crowd have much interest in seeing a blow-off match between these two, at this moment in time and i'll probably choose to keep them away from each other in singles competion for the forseeable future. [B][COLOR=darkred]Result: D.C. Rayne defeated Eddie Howard in 8:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Tag Team Contenders- Three Way Elimination:[/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) w/ Sara Silver vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG]\ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Definately a match of two parts, after going through the motions for the first few minutes with team members tagging in and out, after some basic chain wrestling exchanges. It soon brook down when Arthur Dexter Bradley spiked Mainstream Hernandez into the mat with the Cool-Dee Tee (Flajack onto ropes into a snap DDT) only for Peverall to break up the pin, that brought Matt Hocking into the ring and soon everyone else followed. The random brawling soon spilt out of the ring, until the chaos was all brought to and end, when I climbed to the top-rope and took everyone out including my own partner Harry Allen with a Moonsault! It was then myself and Bradford Peverall in the ring, and I fired away with a combination of kicks but the Totally Einsten member held firm, and came back with a flurry of European Uppercuts, that had me reeling, to the point that he wound up for the Rock Hard Uppercut sending me to the mat. Harry Allen came into break up the pin though and he sent Peverall back out of the ring with a drop-kick However Arthur Dexter Bradley springboarded back into the ring with a drop-kick of his own. But just as it looked like he was going to follow up Mainstream Hernandez nailed ADB with a Super-Kick. Hernandez made the cover, but Matt Hocking was able to make the save, and then plant Hernandez with the finishing move of his former tag partner....Joe Benning the Fisherman Suplex. Hernandez however kicked out and when both staggered to their feet, Hernandez was able to drive Hocking into the mat with the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO). ADB then tried to make the save, but was cut off by Peverall and with that Heat Magnets were the first to be eliminated. [B]Elimination #1: Heat Magnets in 6:54[/B] Myself and Harry Allen had been waiting in our corner, catching our breath for the past minute as Totally Einstein and Heat Magnets fought it out for survival, and when we re-entered the match we definately looked the fresher team, sending both Hernandez and Peverall out of the ring with stereo drop-kicks, then taking both down with stereo planchas. As things settled down Mainstream Hernandez was isolated in our corner, and we wasted no time in trying to finish the job. But whatever we threw at him, a high/low leg-sweep/spin-kick combo or a double knee backbreaker followed by a quebrada. I then signalled to Harry Allen, that we should try a doomsday device. Allen placed a weary Mainstream Hernandez onto his shoulders into the electric chair position as I headed up top. But the former Peoples and Tag champ, slipped off and then nailed Harry Allen with a super-kick, then dived into the ring but was nailed with another superkick from Hernandez. However Hernandez was too worn down to follow up with a pin, and just had his mind concentrated on making it over to his own corner and getting Bradford Peverall back into the match. Hernandez got the tag into Peverall, who cleaned house on both myself and Harry Allen with a flurry of European uppercuts. Peverall then sent me out of the ring with a clothesline, before turning his attention back to Harry Allen. Peverall whipped Allen into the corner, and looked to follow in with a running European Uppercut but the former TCW veteran was able to plant Peverall into the turnbuckle with a drop toe hold. Peverall then staggered back, and Allen was able topple Peverall with a spinning leg-sweep, setting things up perfectly for the flying fist drop but Peverall wasn't worn down enough and Allen's fist ending up hit the canvas and nothing else. Peverall took immediate advantage, as he drove Allen into the mat with the Totally Totalled, that lookekd to have brought Totally Einstein victory, but I dove in to make the save, which in turn bought in Mainstream Hernandez. Hernandez then sent Harry Allen out of the ring but I did the same to Hernandez and it was down to me and Bradford Peverall. I then hit a kick combination on Peverall, which looked to have him stunned, I then wait for the Raindrop but Peverall put the brakes on, I managed to land back on my feet but it gave Peverall the opening to stun me with yet another European Uppercut. Peverall then went to whip into the ropes, but I put the brakes on, and then stunned him with an Enzguri, that caused Peverall to stagger towards the ring apron, where for some reason Sara Silver was standing. Peverall collided with Silver who collapsed in a heap. Hernandez immediately dropped his battle with Harry Allen on the outside and rushed over to attend to Sara. Peverall distracted by what happened did not see Harry Allen re-enter with a missile drop-kick, sending the dazed Peverall right into my path, as I this time I was succesfully able to nail Peverall with the Raindrop, and with Hernandez showing more concern for the well being of Sara Silver than saving his team from defeat, my team of UNITY picked up the win and the tag title shot. All in all one of the better tag team matches, it was a bit disjointed at times, especially at the beginning and Heat Magnets did look like they were just thrown into make up the numbers but it settled down into a solid contest once they were out and the finish continues to build further tension between Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Totally Einstein and Heat Magnets in 14:53; the order of elimination was Heat Magnets first, and finally Totally Einstein. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen and Dino Bravo are backstage with a microphone and they have a message to send to the People's champion Angel De Mexico.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] You've had a lot of luck go your way since coming to FCW, you lucked out when you won the Peoples Championship, with a flash pinfall and you were also lucky enough to get handpicked as Puerto Rican Power's tag partner to take on the oh so scary Messiah's Circus. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Well I'm not some freak or some over the hill hardcore has been, I'm the real deal and I don't need luck to take you out. Because Dino Bravo makes his own luck and that gold you wear round your waist is coming to me ![/COLOR] [I]Bravo finishes his promo,when Lisa Bowen starts to converse with him, little do they know that the camera's are still present......[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] That sounded like a lot of big talk Dino, but you better deliver this time...I didn't agree to manage you, just for you to be some nearly man. Now clearly you were having idea's above your station when you were challenging for Puerto Rican Power's Undisputed Title.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Idea's above my station ? I'm the best wrestler the saps on this wretched Island have ever seen. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Didn't look like that to me, when Power was pinning your shoulders to the mat.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] He was lucky and one day I will take that Undisputed belt off him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] That's what they all say, but if you are as good as you say you are, you should have no problem taking the Peoples belt off Angel De Mexico.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Compared to Power, that masked Mexican clown should be a walk in the park. I mean we might as well start the celebrations now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] We can celebrate, when you finally start carrying some gold round your waist.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] No need to worry Lis, I'm bringing the gold home tonight babe.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] And by the way Dino, I'm nobodies 'babe', least of all yours.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: People's Championship:[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started out on the tentative side, as Bravo tried to keep the high flying champion grounded to the mat, but Angel would use his quickness to manouvre out of the various holds Bravo tried to put him in. Bravo then changed tack, unleashing a flurry of fore-arms on Angel before whipping the champion into the corner, but when Bravo charged in Angel got the boot up and then hopped up onto the turnbuckle to take Bravo down with a flying splash. That brought Angel a two count, before Lisa Bowen pulled Bravo out of the ring. Angel wasn't prepared to let up on the pressure though and as Bravo and Bowen were consulting with each other at ringside Angel barrelled into Bravo with a tope suicida. However as Angel got back to his feet Lisa Bowen sneaked in a low blow, giving Bravo time to recover and boot the masked champion into the ring-steps turning the match a full one eighty. Back in the ring, and Bravo proceeded to club away at the neck of the champion, then taking Angel back down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker, possibly to set things up for the 'Raise the Stakes'. Bravo made a quick, somewhat lackadaiscal cover, that Angel easily kicked of, before keeping up the pressure with another clubbing blow to the back of Angel's neck, and then reeling of a tri-fecta of snap suplexes, that brought Bravo another two count. With Angel seemingly worn down, Bravo set up for the Raise The Stakes, but Angel was playing possum, and the masked champion snapped off a head-scissors, Bravo kicked out of the subsequent pin attempt but was the stunned by a basement drop-kick from Angel, who springed back off the ropes, to deliver the same to the back of Bravo who had just sat up. After a pin attempt following a senton, Angel brought Bravo back to his feet, whipping the challenger across the ring, before taking Bravo down with a leg-lariat, and then using the momentum to springboard off the ropes into a moonsault press, Angel then went for the pin but Bravo rolled through and countered the momentum into a snap suplex. Angel kicked out, but Bravo was back in control, as he kept the champion grounded with an STF ! Angel started to manouevre out of the submission but Bravo changed it up into a cross-face, further wrenching back on the neck of the defending Peoples Champion. It looked like Angel was fading and Brett Graveson went to check on the masked man........ Graveson raised Angel's hand...... It dropped down....... Graveson took another look....... Still no response from Angel.......... Graveson with one more look....... Angel suddenly started stirring, he wasn't about to give away the Peoples Championship and dug down deep to make it to the ropes, eventually forcing the rope break. On the rope break, Bravo remained in control, delivering another clubbing blow to the back of Angel's neck, before hauling the champion overhead with a release German suplex, but Angel then took Bravo by suprise with a kip up head-scissors, Bravo then got back to his feet but Angel remained a step ahead stunning Bravo with a spin-kick, then sliding under the ropes as Bravo tried to respond with a clothesline. But just as Angel was about to nail Bravo with a springboard drop-kick Lisa Bowen swiped his legs away, causing him to lose his footing and take an unfortunate fall to the outside. Bravo then took immediate advantage rolling Angel back into the ring, and once again setting things up for the Raise the Stakes, but Angel was proving to be a deadweight and difficult to lift up. After various attempts, to get Angel in position, when Bravo finally did, Angel flipped out then nailed Bravo with an Enziguri, before planting Bravo onto the mat with an inverted DDT. Angel then pointed to one of the turnbuckles and proceeed to climb to the top, but with the damage he had taken during the match he was a bit slow in getting to the top, giving Bravo ample time to get to his feet...... But Angel leaped off onto Dino Bravo, taking the challenger down to the mat with a head-scissors and immediately applying an arm bar. All of a sudden Bravo found himself locked in the Mexican Death, and he began to wilt and this time it was the challenger who was being asked by Bret Graveson if he could continue...... But just as with Angel, Bravo managed to dig down and make it over to the ropes. They then exchanged strikes after the rope break, with neither man giving an inch, but as Bravo shot Angel off into the ropes, the masked man was able to snap off another impressive head-scissors, before taking Bravo back down with a Dragon Screw Leg whip as the challenger staggered to his feet. Angel De Mexico then followed with a twisting corkscrew senton but Bravo got the knees up, and immediately rolled Angel de Mexico up into a small package, but Angel countered into one of his own, they then went back and forth with pinfall counters for the next minute, until they were both too out to carry on. As they staggered back to their feet Angel De Mexico tried to snap off another head-scissors but this time Bravo was able to hold firm and he countered into a sitout powerbomb. Angel kicked out............. But Bravo keep the pressure on, and lifted Angel onto his shoulders into a crucifix position, before spinning around and flinging Angel half way across the ring (a move he calls the Human Roulette). But with the match almost reaching the twenty minute time limit, perhaps such a move was not the wisest decision from Bravo as he had to scramble across to make the cover........... One............ Two.......... Angel De Mexico kicked out, Bravo delivered a clubbing blow to the back of neck......and then finally drilled the masked champion with the RAISE THE STAKES ! (Cradle Piledriver) One......... Two............ Three ? ....Ring, Ring, Ring....the bell has gone. The crowd awaits the decision of Brett Graveson, the match is declared a time limit draw much to the frustration of Dino Bravo and the relief of Angel de Mexico, Really good clash of styles match, that as one would probably expect turned out to be the match of the night. Putting the Peoples belt on Angel De Mexico has been a solid decision, as apart from a rather run of the mill defence against D.C Rayne last month, he's kept up the general standard set by proceeding champions such as Mainstream Hernandez and Kirk Jameson. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico drew with Dino Bravo in 20:00 when the time limit expired. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Puerto Rican Power then starts making his way to the ring to a huge cheer from the crowd, when all of a sudden he is clubbed from behind by a big burly man, with a mohawk and soulless eyes. Some of the crowd recognise the man as former TCW 'star' BJ Shearer. As 'Shearer' continues to beat down on Power, Leper Messiah emerges from the shadows and with a micrphone in hand proceeds to taunt Power'[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Your demise is only minutes away, say hello to the bringer of your own personal hell, for he is the SOUL KRUSHER ............BWAHAHAHAHAHA ![/COLOR] [B]Ratings: B- for Power walking to ring (cheap pop), C for ambush attack by Leper Messiah and Soul Krusher (*cough* BJ Shearer* cough*)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: 'Undisputed' Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Soul Krusher w/Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [/B]w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Courier New]([B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Thanks to Z-Man for doing the B.J Shearer alt)[/FONT][/CENTER] They 'brawl' up the entrance ramp into the ring, but before and after the bell-rings it's all Soul Krusher, as the man formerly known as BJ Shearer just man handles Power from pillar to post and Power is not an easy man to man handle, but it's clear that the champion is out of sorts and it may only be a matter of time, before Krusher is able to wear Power down with his relentless barrage of kicks, punches and running splashes into the corner. Power simply drops to the mat like a tree being felled following one body splash and Krusher goes for the cover. But Power shows the heart of the champion by kicking out. With Leper Messiah hollering at ringside, Krusher continues to keep the pressure on. Picking up Power with a scoop bodyslam and immediately going for another cover. However as he went for the cover, Leper Messiah barked to Soul Krusher to pull Power up to deliver more punishment ! Krusher then whipped Power across the ring, and after delivering a flurry of lefts and rights, moved away from the corner and launched himself with another body splash, but this time Power moved out of the way at the last split second, and as Krusher rebounded back off the turnbuckle, Power took Krusher down with a desperation clothesline. Power then slumped to the mat, too worn down to follow up with any kind of cover. But as they both staggered to ther feet Power was suddenly able to block all of Krushers strikes, and land all of his.....Krusher then staggered into a roaring elbow, and then staggered back into an Atomic Drop, it looked like yet another adversary of Power was going to fall to the dreaded four moves of doom, and Power did manage to summon up the strength to plant Krusher onto the mat with a spinebuster ! As Krusher sat up, Power was there to drill him with the SAN JUAN RUSH !! One........ Two........ Thr.......... Nooo !! Much to Power and the crowd's disbelief Krusher had kicked out of the four moves of doom, but as Krusher staggered back to his feet , Power was there to apply a Full Nelson and as Power continued to apply the submission hold, the monsterous Demon began to fade and drop to his knees....... Just when it looked like Bret Graveson was about to award Power the victory, Leper Messiah jumped into the ring, shoved, Bret Graveson out of the way, and blew red-mist into the face of the Undisputed Champion. Messiah and Krusher then proceeded to put the boots to Puerto Rican Power as Bret Graveson called for the bell following such blatant infererence. As expected this wasn't going to better the People's title match, but considering neither Power nor the former B.J Shearer are particularly blessed with technical wrestling skill or a particularyl exciting move-set, they managed to get the crowd into the match with some solid old-school drama. Despite losing the match, Krusher wasn't pinned and by kicking out of the feared four moves of doom, he made himself look like a immediate and legitimate threat to Puerto Rican Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Soul Krusher in 9:25 when Soul Krusher was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match is over but Leper Messiah and his new accomplice Soul Krusher continue to put the boots to Puerto Rican Power, as Messiah screams the words ' WELCOME TO YOUR PERSONAL HELL POWER !! WELCOME TO YOUR PERSONAL HELL !'[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] All in all a pretty satisfactory show, all we really need is a stronger than usual main and semi main event (C+ territory for both) and we'll be able to climb above the C- plateau we seemed to have reached.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]Rey De Reyes Tournament Preview[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] FCW will be bringing the second edition of what is to become an annual tradition for the Puerto Rican based promotion, the Rey De Reyes tournament, where the winner will not only win the Rey De Reyes trophy but also earn a shot a Puerto Rican Power's FCW 'Undisputed' Championship at the Anniversario event. The format of the tournament see's 10 competitors, compete in singles match-ups with the 5 winners facing of an elimination match to decide the Rey De Reyes Champion. Here is a run down of the entrants for this years tournament. [B]Bradford [COLOR=purple]Peverall[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey [B]Age:[/B] 25 /[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 265 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Rock Hard Uppercut [I](European Uppercut),[/I] Rapid Eye Movement [I](Series of Left Hand Jabs, followed by a Discus Lariat), [/I]Totally Totalled [I](Twisting inverted Brainbuster)[/I] A former Tag champion alongside Mainstream Hernandez, as part of the fun loving 'dude' duo Totally Einstein, tensions have been building between the two ever since Hernandez undivided focus on Sara Silver cost them the tag titles, and once again cost them a shot at the belts at the Rey De Reyes event. But both members of Totally Einstein, get an opportunity to perhaps make an even better impression by going all the way in the Rey De Reyes tournament. Will Bradford Peverall (who has yet to win singles gold in FCW) take that opportunity ? [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=navy]Cameron [/COLOR][COLOR=gray]Vessey[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Queens, New York /[B]Billed From:[/B] Queens, New York [B]Age:[/B] 22 /[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 245 Ibs [B]Finishers[/B]: Vessey Driver ([I]Death Valley Driver), [/I]Vessey Line [I](Lariat)[/I] Currently calling the MAW promotion home, Cameron Vessey will be looking to live up to the legendary reputation of his family name, being the son of Larry and the uncle of Brian. A solid all rounder, Vessey also has the confidence and swagger to make an impact, despite being arguably the most inexperienced participant in the Rey De Reyes Field. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=darkorange]Dino [/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]Bravo[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan /[B]Billed From:[/B] Las Vegas, Nevada [B]Age:[/B] 34/[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Raise The Stakes [I](Cradle Piledriver), [/I]Human Roulette [I](Spinning Crucifix Toss)[/I] Bravo has been placing bets that he can win gold in FCW, ever since he joined the promotion, so far those belts have come up short, as he has been unable to wrestle the Undisputed Title away from Puerto Rican Power and the time was his enemy in a challenge for Angel De Mexico's People's Championship. With Lisa Bowen looking for a 'return' from her investment will Bravo finally be able to deliver on his 'promises' or will he come up short yet again ? [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [COLOR=navy][B][COLOR=red]J.D[/COLOR] Morgan[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] London, England /[B]Billed From:[/B] London, England [B]Age:[/B] 41/[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cross Atlantic Stretch[I] (Leg Hook Camel Clutch),[/I] London Bridge [I](Rope Hung Cutter)[/I] A veteran of both of the British and American wrestling circuit, J.D Morgan is a dangerous no nonsense old school technician who has won championship's in his initial 'home' promotion of MOSC and the now sadly defucnt DaVE from which the ashes of his current home promotion PSW and FCW were born out of. FCW fans will be familiar with Morgan, who almost won the Rey De Reyes last year being the final elimination, followed by an intenses rivarly with Shawn Gonzalez over the FCW Championship. Having come up just short in his last visit to Puerto Rico, Morgan will be looking to go one better this time round. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Kazuma [COLOR=red]Narato[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KazumaNarato-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Tokyo, Japan/ [B]Billed From[/B]: Tokyo, Japan [B]Age:[/B] 31/[B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 190 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Narato Stunner [I](Inverted Facelock Stunner),[/I] Dynamo Kick [I](Flying spinning heel kick)[/I] One of the most experienced particpants in this years field, Narato has experience of winning gold in both his native Japan and in America. Currently working for WLW, American fans will be most familiar with Narato from his time in TCW, where he won the Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles three times with Fumihiro Ota. Narato will be looking to uphold the pride of his home promotion of WLW, and his countrty of Japan by not only having a strong showing but taking home the prize on offer. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Mainstream [COLOR=darkorange]Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Toronto, Ontario/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Mainstream Nation [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Apparition # 14 [I](Moonsault Leg Drop),[/I] Pontiac to Home [I](Swinging Reverse STO)[/I], Super Kick A former People's and Tag Team Champion in FCW, Mainstream Hernandez also knows what it takes to win a tournament having been a two time winner of the Rip Chord Invitational in MAW. He certaintly has the talent to go all the way, but is he mentally right ? That's because tensions between himself and his regular tag partner/best friend, resulting have been growing over recent months due to Hernandez increasing undivided attention to girlfriend/valent Sara Silver. Can the chief Mainstreamer, stay focused on the prize in front of him or will his head be elsewhere ? [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=orange]Masked [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Cougar[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Diego, California/ [B]Billed From:[/B] An Undisclosed Mountain-Top in California [B]Age:[/B] 26/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar ! [I](Sit Out Chickenwing Wheelbarrow Facebuster),[/I] Cougar Pounce [I](Spear),[/I] High Rise Cougar Pounce [I](Top Rope/Springboard Spear)[/I] Cougar defeated fellow FCW newcomer Inky The Squid Boy, to claim one of the two 'wildcard' spots available to members of the current FCW roster. With experience of working in Japan and Mexico as well as America, Cougar has been quickly winning over the FCW fanbase with this fluid, fast paced style of wrestling and he'll also be determined to prove that he's not all style and no substance by winning the Rey De Reyes tournament. [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=purple]The Sensational[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Singh[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Calcutta, India (Resides in San Juan, Puerto Rico)/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Bollywood, India [B]Age:[/B] 32/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Simply Fabulous [I](Slingshot Power Bomb),[/I] Singh it Back [I](Figure Four Leglock)[/I] The Sensational Singh defeated former TCW star Stevie Grayson to claim one of the 'wild-card' spots that were up for grabs to members of the FCW roster. A technically sound wrestler, with impressive power for a wrestler of his size and a not afraid to cut corners to get ahead of the competition, the flamboyant Singh cannnot be underestimated. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=navy]Teddy [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Powell[/COLOR][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]From:[/B] Wilmington, Delaware/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Wilmington, Delaware [B]Age:[/B] 30/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Motion Censor [I](Corner Drop-Kick, followed by a Fisherman Suplex)[/I] Teddy Powell comes into the tournament as a representative of PSW. Best known as one half of Adrenalin Rush with TCW star Sammy Bach (with whom he won Tag Titles in both DaVE and UPSW), Powell will be keen to prove that he too can make it as a singles wrestler by making an impact in the Rey De Reyes Tournament. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=deepskyblue]Ultimate [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Antonio, Texas, [B]Billed From:[/B] 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] 34 [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash),[/I] Flaming Driver [I](Belly to Back Piledriver)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix will be familiar to FCW fans from an impressive mini tour with the company earlier in the year, where he just came up short in his challenge for the FCW Championship held by Shawn Gonzalez. A former Coastal Zone Champion in CZCW and a former Campeon de Herencia de Mundo in MPWF (where he held that title for an impressive 20 months), Ultimate Phoenix knows what it takes to win the big matches and must surely start out amongst the favourites for the title. [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT]Coming Up next will be a preview of the Rey De Reyes event itself, detailing the first round match up's and what will also take place on the rest of the show. [/LEFT]

[CENTER][COLOR=teal][B][SIZE=3][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW will be putting on arguably their biggest show of the year on August 22nd, when the put on the second annual Rey De Reyes event. The Rey De Reyes tournament see's 10 competitors, compete in singles match-ups with the 5 winners facing of an elimination match to decide the Rey De Reyes Champion. The winner of the tournament will be further rewarded with a guaranteed title shot at the Anniversario event next month. The first round matches for the tournament have been matches up as such: * MAW's and 'second generation superstar' Cameron Vessey goes up against former FCW People's and Tag Team Champion Mainstream Hernandez * Mainstream Hernandez tag partner Bradford Peverall takes on Dino Bravo in the tournaments only 'all FCW match-up' * The Sensational Singh takes on CZCW and MPWF star Ultimate Phoenix * Last years runner up J.D Morgan takes on recent FCW newcomer Masked Cougar * And finally PSW's Teddy Powell goes up against WLW's Kazuma Narato, as at least one 'guest' star will be guaranteed an early exit from the tournament. Who will advance to the finals and ultimately win the trophy and title shot ? Will it be one of the invading 'guest' stars or will one of FCW's very own, keep the pride of their home promotion intact by going all the way ? Also on the show Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power, has once again enlisted the help of fellow FCW Singles Champion ; People's Champion Angel de Mexico in his battle against the Messiah's Circus, as the duo fans are now calling 'Alianza del patriota' take on Leper Messiah and his newest recruit the monsterous Soul Krusher. Even though Krusher was unable to wrestle the Undisputed Title away from Puerto Rican Power last month, he gave the Puerto Rican icon food for fought when he kicked out of the champion's feared four moves of doom. The FCW Tag Team Titles will also be on the line as Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) put them up against The UNITY duo of Charles Rainier and Harry Allen who earned the titles shot by winning a three way elimination that also involved previous champions Totally Einstein and Heat Magnets. There is also no love lost between these two teams, especially as W.O.V 'took out' founding UNITY members Steve Flash and Rudy Velasquez from FCW, so for UNITY and especially Rainier it's not just about winning the belts, it's about revenge. Rounding out the show Eddie Howard takes on Inky The Squid Boy and on the pre-show there will be tag acition with Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & ADB) going up against Joe Benning and Roderick Remus and there will be a 4 corner survival featuring W.OV's, D.C Rayne, Dragon Del Arco Iris, El Hijo Del Zonk and Stevie Grayson Once again the show will come from the Gynasium Aguada, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Here's a full run down of the card for Rey De Reyes 2009.............. [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U][I]FCW [SIZE=2]Rey De Reyes 2009[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 22nd August 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=olive]Rey De Reyes Tournament:[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=olive]5 Way Elimination Finals to crown the Rey De Reyes Champion[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][B][I]Rey De Reyes Match Qualifiers:[/I][/B] [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'From PSW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'From WLW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Kazuma Narato[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][SIZE=1]'From PSW'[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]J.D Morgan[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]The Sensational Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'From CZCW/MPWF'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Bradford Peverall[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Dino Bravo[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'From MAW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] ______________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] 'Alianza del Patriota' [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Puerto Rican Power & People's Champion- Angel De Mexco vs Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Wave Of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eddie Howard vs Inky The Squid Boy[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Heat Magnets vs Joe Benning & Roderick Remus[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]D.C Rayne vs Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]El Hijo Del Zonk vs [/B][B]Stevie Grayson[/B][/FONT] [B][FONT=Courier New]________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predicitons Form[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Rey De Reyes 2009[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Rey De Reyes Tournament:-[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]First Round:[/B] Teddy Powell vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]First Round:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]First Round:[/B] The Sensational Singh vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]First Round:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]First Round:[/B] Cameron Vessey vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Finals:[/B] [I]Name winner, and if you're feeling really ambitious perhaps even name the order of elimination. [/I][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico vs Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Eddie Howard vs Inky The Squid Boy[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Heat Magnets vs Joe Benning & Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]D.C Rayne vs Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Rey De Reyes 2009 Rey De Reyes Tournament:- First Round: [B]Teddy Powell [/B]vs Kazuma Narato [I]I doubt Narato has the overness to do more than job in the first round[/I] First Round: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Masked Cougar [I]Finalist last year and will be in finals this year as you don't mess with the Dean of Submissions[/I] First Round: The Sensational Singh vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Singh seems stalled[/I] First Round: [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Dino Bravo [I]Only because him facing Hernandez in the second round advances that story[/I] First Round: Cameron Vessey vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Even going back in time to become Bryan's uncle won't help Cameron ( read previous entry over to get joke.)[/I] Finals: Name winner, and if you're feeling really ambitious perhaps even name the order of elimination. [I]Hernandez def Peverall Morgan def Powell Morgan def Hernandez to set up challenge to PRP[/I] Special Attraction Tag: [B]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher [I]We have established that PRP doesn't job in tag matches also[/I] Tag Team Championship: Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) [I]Draw[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] [I]I'll be at the concessions counter[/I] [B]Heat Magnets[/B] vs Joe Benning & Roderick Remus [I]Only because they have a name[/I] D.C Rayne vs Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [I]Which one of these is not like the others?[/I]

[quote=Dragonmack;496315]Rey De Reyes 2009 First Round: Cameron Vessey vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Even going back in time to become Bryan's uncle won't help Cameron ( read previous entry over to get joke.)[/I] [/quote] Haha, yeah I was meant to say nephew. The balls-up stays in, so that at-least your quip makes sense. :p

First Round: [B]Teddy Powell [/B]vs Kazuma Narato Just cos First Round:[B] J.D Morgan[/B] vs Masked Cougar JD is far more over and so is very unlikely to agree to job to Cougar First Round: The Sensational Singh vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Singh has stalled, so Phoenix advances First Round: [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Dino Bravo Bradford has to advance as D-Mack said, cos he has to face.... First Round: Cameron Vessey vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] ...his tag partner to create more tension. Finals: Name winner, and if you're feeling really ambitious perhaps even name the order of elimination. [B]Winner: Bradford Peverall Runner Up: Mainstream 3rd: Ultimate Phoenix 4th: JD Morgan 5th: Teddy Powell[/B] Special Attraction Tag: Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico vs Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher I'll go with a DRAW - PRP won't agree to lose, but it furthers the feud better if the heels don't lose EVERY match to him!! Tag Team Championship: [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) [/B]vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) No need to have a title change here - heels take this one by underhanded means, setting up a rematch next month [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy Who knows? Who cares? :p [B]Heat Magnets [/B]vs Joe Benning & Roderick Remus If Joe can't get it done partnering Stevie Grayson, then he has no hcance in hell with Rod! [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Stevie Grayson Another who cares match - but since Rayne is part of WOV, he gets the win over Stevie.

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] Show will be posted up sometime this week, just not sure when.....most likely Thursday or Friday, I'm just taking my time over this one a little more as it's one of the better shows in FCW's short history- lets just say that the Rey De Reyes tournament really delivers !

[COLOR=Black][B][U]Rey De Reyes 2009[/U][/B] [/COLOR] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]Rey De Reyes Tournament:-[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]First Round:[/B] [B]Teddy Powell[/B] vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]First Round:[/B] [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]First Round:[/B] The Sensational Singh vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]First Round:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]First Round:[/B] Cameron Vessey vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]Finals:[/B] I have no idea :D stab in the dark: Ultimate Phoenix. [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) vs [B]UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) [/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Inky The Squid Boy [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black][B]Heat Magnets[/B] vs Joe Benning & Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=Black]D.C Rayne vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Rey De Reyes[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday August 22nd 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Joe Benning & Roderick Remus[/B] Not that bad a match, but quite simply the fans in attedance don't care much about any of these guys. Heat Magnets have potential to rise up the card but they're not going to do that by getting one over Joe Benning and a jobber partner of the month for the umpteenth time, which they did just here after Remus was spiked into the mat with the Cool Dee Tee from ADB. This is where perhaps I could done with keeping Natural Storm together a bit longer as I think a win over them, would have legitimized Heat Magnets climb out of the jobber end of the roster more than wins over Joe Benning etc. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Heat Magnets defeated Joe Benning and Roderick Remus in 5:02 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Roderick Remus by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #2: D.C Rayne vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Stevie Grayson[/B] A fairly non descript 4-way but the crowd showed a bit more interest in this, as Rayne is at-least an established mid-carder and Grayson brought an ounce of star power to the match. Grayson picked up the win with his Diving Bull-Dog called the Cap It Off. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr, El Hijo Del Zonk and D.C. Rayne in 5:39 when Stevie Grayson defeated El Hijo Del Zonk by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out wearing a low cut blouse and a tartan mini-skirt to shoot some merchandise into the crowd. Utterly pointless segment but I honestly don't know if the red blooded males of Puerto Rico could contain their disappointment if there wasn't some hot chick to 'warm up' the crowd before the main show.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Instead of the usual introduction from Dane and Cueball, we get a video hyping the Rey De Reyes tournament. It's pretty much highlights of each of the participants, thanks to our working relationship's with several promotion's, we were able to obtain some future for our guest stars.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]The Sensational Singh w/The Great Oxii vs The Ultimate Phoenix.[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Rey de Reyes tournament kicked off with the match up between FCW's own The Sensational Singh and CZCW/MPWF star Ultimate Phoenix, who got a good reception from the FCW fans following what was a succesful mini tour earlier in the year. As with his previous match Singh tells The Great Oxii to 'just sit in the corner' and not get involved. The match itself started at a high pace to get the crowd into the action right from the off, with a quick paced exchange ending with Phoenix nailing Singh with a springboard roundhouse kick coming off the rope . Phoenix then sets up for the Flaming Driver but Singh counters into a sunset flip and pulls on Phoenix tights ! Phoenix kicks out, but Singh takes control with a clubbing blow to the back, the flamboyant Indian then shoots Phoenix off into the ropes, but the masked high flier takes Singh down with an arm-drag and then with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip as Singh pops back to his feet. Phoenix then follows up with a standing moonsault for a two count, before dragging Singh to his feet and setting up for a suplex but Singh sneaks in a back-heel low blow, before stunning Phoenix with a kneeling Jawbreaker. Singh then sprung off the ropes with a clothesline, Phoenix got back to his feet but was knocked down with another clothesline and then dumped with a belly to back suplex. After a weak pin attempt, Singh then tried to tie Phoenix up into the Singh It Back (Figure Four) but Phoenix powered him off, and as Singh hit the turnbuckle, Phoenix followed in with a drop-kick that sent Singh slumping into the corner. Phoenix then pulled Singh further into the middle of the ring and went up, but as he went for the Phoenix Firebird Splash, Singh moved out of the way but Phoenix managed to land on his feet, and as Singh turned around Phoenix took him down with spinning head-scissors...... Unfortunately for Phoenix, though the momentum took Singh out of the ring, but Phoenix wasn't going to give Singh any respite, launching himself over the rope with a no hands plancha. Phoenix then dragged Singh up onto the apron but the flamboyant Indian was wiley enough to kick the middle rope, as Phoenix was climbing into the ring. With Phoenix tied up in the ropes, Singh then a fired in a series of kicks to the right leg of the masked high flier. Then as Phoenix got himself untied , Singh was there to take him down with a chop block. With Phoenix now grounded, Singh immediately went down to locking on the Singh it Back, Phoenix looked to be in real trouble, but as just as it looked like Bret Graveson was about to call for the bell, Phoenix dug down and made it to the ropes. Singh stayed on top though after the rope-break, taking Phoenix down with another chop-block and then arrogantly kissing his bicep, before dropping an elbow drop but Singh had becoming over confident and Phoenix moved out of the way before dropping Singh with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Phoenix then went over and climbed the turnbuckles but he was slow to make it to the top, due to the punishment his legs had taken and Singh was abled to follow him up to the top, before the flamboyant Indian sent Phoenix crashing back in with a superplex. Singh then laid an arm over Phoenix to make the cover, but Phoenix was able to kick out. As both staggered to their feet Singh took control, with a series of knife edge chops (for some reason the fans would go 'woooo!' every time he fired in one of the chops). With Phoenix seemingly softened up, Singh then shot the masked high flier off into the ropes to set up for the Simply Fabulous but just as Singh was going to power bomb Phoenix into the mat, the CZCW star rolled through and reversed the momentum into a Flaming Driver (Sunset Driver) ! Singh was unable to respond, as referee Bret Graveson's slapped the mat for three making Ultimate Phoenix the first competitor to book his place in the Rey De Reyes Finals. Solid opening match with Phoenix finding a way to overcome Singh's game-plan to take out his legs. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated The Sensational Singh in 9:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Masked Cougar[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match begins with a run the ropes sequence that ends with Morgan stopping Cougar in his tracks with a European Uppercut. Morgan then brings things down to the mat, applying a variety of holds to keep the high flying Cougar grounded. But Cougar held in there, and eventually fought his way back up to his feet, and when a frustrated Morgan tried to dump Cougar with belly to back suplex, the masked man fought out with elbow, before nailing Morgan with a spinning heel -kick. Morgan then tries to come back with a European Uppercut but Cougar blocked it, and nailed the English veteran with an Enziguri, before taking Morgan down with a Tilt-a-Whirl Head-Scissors. After a quick pin attempt, Cougar kept up the pressure with a quebrada for another two count. With Morgan still planted to the canvas, Cougar then went up top, but unfortunately for the masked man Morgan got to his feet, and the British vet nailed Cougar with a European Uppercut, before draping Cougar across the turnbuckle and driving the masked high flier into the canvas with the LONDON BRIDGE !! However Cougar was able to save himself by getting his foot on the ropes. Morgan then lifted a limp Cougar up and applied a Half Nelson, before flinging Cougar over with a Half Nelson Suplex but somehow Cougar landed on his feet, and the masked man surprised Morgan with a drop-kick, that sent the English technican out of the ring. Cougar then wasted no time in following up by crashing into Morgan with a COUGAR POUNCE ! to the outside. Cougar then rolled Morgan into the ring and went for the cover.... One.......... Two............. Thr........ Morgan kicked out, Cougar then lifted Morgan backed to his feet and tried to set up for the 'I Am Cougar hear me roar !' but Morgan was proving difficult to get over, and the English veteran ended up fighting out of with a series of back elbows. Cougar then tried to re-apply the hold but Morgan unleashed a flurry of European Uppercuts, before whipping Cougar into the corner and following in with a running European but Cougar side-stepped out of the way and planted Morgan down with a bull-dog, before going out onto the apron and springboarding back in with the HIGH RISE COUGAR POUNCE ! but Morgan countered with a pop-up European Uppercut ! Then instead of going for the cover, Morgan immedidately locked in the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH ! Cougar valiantly tried to scramble to the ropes, but every time he did, Morgan would just re-adjust and pull them back into the centre of the ring, and in the end Cougar had nothing left as Bret Graveson called for the bell, signalling that J.D Morgan had won the match and advanced to the finals. This was actually pretty similar to the match that proceeded it, that it had a flashy high flier going up against someone who prefers to keep things on the mat, except this time the 'technician' went over. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Masked Cougar in 9:57 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Wave of Violence are hanging about backstage, when Carl Batch turns to camera to deliver a promo on behalf of his 'crew'. The rest of W.O.V just stand there looking mean, because lets face it none of them are good on the mic, that's why they've got a mouthpiece.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! This bling we hold right here is only step one in the W.O.V revolution, and no ones gonna take it away from us, least of all those sucka's UNITY ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]We took that old has been Steve Flash out, we took that Latino fool Velasquez out, and yo Charles, we're gonna take that punk you hookin' up with out too. Why didn't you just do the right thing Charles and joined your true brutha's in W.O.V ? You could saved yourself alot of hassle Charles, you really could brutha. Think about that, when Primus and Speed here have beaten you and your punk partner to a pulp.......think about that brutha.....Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Cameron Vessey vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started off at a quick pace with Hernandez pressing from the start, with kick combinations and a corkscrew elbow. Unable to get a fold hold in the match during the early going the young Vessey decided to go for a Powder, but Hernandez wasn’t going to let up and he bowled into Vessey with a plancha. Hernandez then dragged Vessey back into the ring but when he went for the cover, he was met with an eye-poke and then kicked into the turnbuckle. Vessey followed up with a fore-arm smash into the corner, before launching a dazed Hernandez overhead with a release belly to belly suplex. Hernandez kicked out of the subsequent pin attempt, but Vessey maintained control with a couple of stomps to the head, before lifting Hernandez back to his feet. Vessey then snapped Hernandez over with a suplex for a two count, but maintained control and lifted the Mainstreamer up into a vertical suplex, holding Hernandez up for around half a minute, before sending the Totally Einstein man crashing back down to the mat. Hernandez looked to be in trouble and Vessey scooped the Mainstreamer onto his shoulders to set up for the Vessey Driver, but Hernandez fought off with elbows and then took Vessey by surprise with a La Magistral Cradle. Vessey kicked out and took control with a flurry of knee strikes, before deciding to place a dazed Hernandez onto the top turnbuckle, to set up for a superplex but Hernandez shrugged Vessey off, and as Vessey got back to his feet Hernandez spiked Vessey with a Tornado DDT. Hernandez then staggered back to his feet and decided to head up top, he then flew off with the Apparition #14, it looked like Vessey was about to roll out of the way but Hernandez was able to stick the move just in time and when Hernandez hit’s the Apparition 99% of the time someone is not going to kick out, this wasn’t going to be one of those rare times that somehow kicks out of the move and the Mainstreamer was on his way to the finals. This match got the least amount of time of all the Rey De Reyes match-ups, due to the fact that Vessey is pretty much an unknown, however they put on as good a match as they could have done with only around six minutes to play with. In fact Vessey put in the sort of performance, that would make me consider perhaps hiring him in a more full time capacity sometime down the line. While that may have a lot to do with the fact that he had a quality opponent to work with in Mainstream Hernandez, it takes two to tango as they say. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Cameron Vessey in 6:15 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rey De Reyes Round 1:[/B] [B]Kazuma Narato vs Teddy Powell[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KazumaNarato-1.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fourth match in the Rey de Reyes tournament, pitted two of the tournaments guest stars against one another in the form of WLW's Kazuma Narato and PSW's Teddy Powell, who would go back to their home promotion with pride intact ? The match started fairly low key with them circling each other, then locking up before Powell took Narato down to the mat and they engaged in a mat wrestling sequence, neither of them got an advantage and it ended up in a stand off. They lunged at each other again and this time it was Narato taking Powell down to the mat with a single leg takedown. More of the same followed, as they exchanged holds, with neither of them able to make any thing stick. They got back to their feet again, and this time with both of them frustrated at being able to take control, they started to exchange some strikes, getting more intense as neither one of them would budge. Powell then managed to take control with a back elbow, before he snap mared Narato over, and delived a kick to the back, but Narato just absorbed it, responded with a snap mare of his own, and delivered an almighty stiff kick that had Powell and the crowd wincing. Narato cheekily went for a cover after that, but Powell is someone who has worked in DaVE and one stiff kick isn't going to keep him down. Narato then lifted Powell to his feet and looked to be setting up for a suplex or brainbuster but Powell manouevered his way out with an elbow to the side of the head and after a standing switch dumped Narato with a belly to back suplex. Narato got to his feet but Powell retained control with baseball slide that but Narato back down on the mat, leading to a leg-drop from the former Adrenalin Rush man. That led to a two count, as Powell dragged Narato back up to a vertical base before shooting the TCW alumnus into the ropes, but Narato used the momentum to spring off the ropes and nail Powell with a handspring roundhouse kick ! One....... Two...... Powell kicked out, but was clearly dazed and Narato looked to finish him off setting up for the Narato Stunner, but Powell was suddenly all too aware of what was coming, and shoved Narato into the ropes, before using the momentum to roll Narato up with a victory roll, Powell then grabbed the ropes for extra leverage, which didn't go down to well with the fans in attendance who so far were split on who to cheer for.......... One......... Two.......... To the crowds relief Narato kicked out, but Powell sneaked in a poke to the eyes, before spiking Narato into the mat with an implant DDT and now the PSW man was starting to show his true colours as he began to jaw with the crowd before arrogantly going for the cover on Narato........ Powell then taunted Narato to get up, as the WLW man kicked out of Powell's last pin attempt, all this did was fire Narato up who came back with a flurry of chops, but Powell cut off the comeback with a jawbreaker, before the PSW man was able to plant Narato to the mat with a sit-out facebuster. One........... Two........... Narato kicked out, and Powell decided to head up top. Powell jawed with the crowd, who had turned on him, after he tried to win the match with a cheap pin, before soaring off the top rope with a flying elbow drop, but there was nobody home as Narato rolled out the way and then as Powell was just getting back to his feet he was nailed in the head with a running knee drive from the WLW man. Powell then grabbed a stunned Powell, before drilling the former DaVE tag champion into the mat with a brainbuster......... One.......... Two........... Powell kicked out, but Narato immediately switched it up to a bridging arm triangle choke ! Just as it looked like Powell might tap to the submission, he managed to manouevre himself to the ropes, forcing the rope break. Powell then got in a cheap shot on the rope break, before hot-shotting Narato throat-first onto the top-rope to retake control of the match. Powell then took a breather to try and regain his breath, after being in Narato's submission hold, but that gave Narato time to recover and the WLW man was able to move out of the way as Powell came running in with a knee strike to the back. Powell then found himself tied up in the ropes as Narato delivered a flurry of stiff kicks to the PSW man, that eventually sent Powell tumbling to the floor. Narato then followed Powell out onto the floor, before dragging the PSW man up onto the apron, but Powell sneaked in another eye-poke, and sent Narato crashing off the apron with a Forward Russian Leg-Sweep. Powell then dived off the apron onto a Narato with an elbow drop before pitching the TCW alumnus into the ring. Powell went for the cover, hooking Narato's leg.......... One............ Two............. Narato kicked out, but Powell remained in control whipping Narato across the ring, back first into one of the turnbuckles, before going to the opposite turnbuckle to set up for a running start.....Powell then hit a drop-kick into the corner the first part of his Motion Censor finisher, and when he moved into deliver the second part the Fisherman Suplex, the crowd thought it was all over, but Narato blocked the Fisherman suplex, before nailing Powel with a stiff kick to the head. Narato then applied an inverted facelock on the suddenly dazed Powell, leading to the NARATO STUNNER ! (Inverted Facelock Stunner)........ One............ Two............ Three !!! Kazuma Narato advances to the Rey De Reyes finals. Absolutely fantastic match, it slowly simmered at the start, began to pick up steam and then they really turned up the heat after Powell's attempt to win the match with a cheap pin-fall, which immediately got the crowd into the match. This match was such a good match, it had the crowd immediately talking it up as the best match they had yet witnessed in an FCW ring. It's just a shame that neither of these two are regular members of the roster, but this is one of those nights where it's less about building stars/advancing storylines in FCW and more about growing the reputation of the Rey De Reyes tournament by putting on some great wrestling contests. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kazuma Narato defeated Teddy Powell in 13:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rey De Reyes Round 1: [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With four finalists already in place, this was to decide the final participant in the Rey De Reyes match, and would guarantee that at-least one more FCW regular made the finals alongside Mainstream Hernandez. The match started off fellow low key with a test of strength, then a collar and elbow tie up. Peverall simply over-powered the smaller Bravo, but was stopped in his tracks with a good old fashioned poke to the eye. Bravo then took Peverall down with a double leg takedown, before turning Peverall over into a single leg crab. But Peverall used his long legs to kick Bravo off, with the momentum sending Bravo tumbling out of the ring. Peverall then went outside to bring Bravo back into the ring, but Lisa Bowen got in his way, despite this ‘unwanted’ distraction Peverall seemed to enjoy having Bowen’s ‘ample assets’ shoved in his face, and it was enough to allow Bravo to club Peverall from behind an re-take control of the match. Bravo then rolled Peverall into the ring and proceeded to stomp on the back of the Totally Einstein man. However Peverall started to get to his feet and began to fire back with some shots to Bravo’s mid-section only to be cut off with a knee lift and a back rake. Bravo then spun Peverall round, before dumping the former tag champion with a German Suplex. That brought Bravo a two count, who then dragged Peverall up to a seated position, before applying a stretch plum, while digging his knee into the small of Peverall’s back. Peverall however found the inner strength to start rising to his feet, but Bravo remained a step ahead doing further damage to Peverall’s back with a falling double knee backbreaker. Peverall powered out of the subsequent pin attempt but was then rolled over by Bravo into a Boston Crab. Peverall used his long reach however to quickly scramble over to the ropes and Bravo was forced to break the hold. As they got to their feet after the rope break Bravo tried to sneak in a cheap shot but Peverall managed to block the attempt and then came back with a flurry of European Uppercuts that took Bravo by surprise. Peverall then took a stunned Bravo down with a running clothesline, before lifting Bravo up into a vertical suplex. But as Peverall sent Bravo crashing back to the mat, he seemed to favour his back and he was slow to follow up with a pin attempt. As they got back to their feet, Bravo seemed to take control with a Pat Deacon Kneelift but Peverall shook it off, and came back with another European Uppercut. Peverall then teed off in Bravo with a series of jabs, before sending Bravo off into the ropes and setting up for a roaring elbow but Lisa Bowen tripped Peverall up, causing the Totally Einstein man to fall flat on his face. That action brought Sara Silver heading up the entrance ramp, which led to a war of words and a slap exchange between her and Bowen. Meanwhile back in the ring Bravo shook the cobwebs from his head to find Peverall lying flat on his face. Bravo then lifted Peverall up to a vertical base and set up for the raise the stakes, only for Peverall to counter with a back bodydrop. Then as Bravo turned round, Peverall rocked him with another European Uppercut. But Bravo managed to stagger into Bret Graverson, causing the referee to fall to the mat. Bravo then crotched Peverall with a low blow and planted the Totally Einstein into the mat with a DDT as Lisa Bowen tried to slide a chair into Bravo, but she had to contend with Sara Silver who tried to take the chair out of her hands. Bravo then decided to take matters into his own hands as he climbed out of the ring, and shoved Silver aside. Naturally this brought out Mainstream Hernandez, who as Bravo was about to waffle Peverall in the head with a chairshot, springboarded into the ring to take Bravo out with a drop-kick but Bravo moved out of the way, and Hernandez ended up nailing his friend and tag partner. Bravo then sent Hernandez out of the ring with a clothesline, before rolling Peverall up for the pin. Bowen then revived Bret Graveson…………. One………… Two………….. Three !!! Dino Bravo books the final spot in the finals. A completely different match to the other four matches, as this was less about athletic endeavour and more about good old fashioned storytelling, with a very clear heel and face throughout the match. For those who thought Peverall would advance to the finals to help further his feud with Hernandez, he’s a good mid-carder but he lacks the three key ingredients to book himself a spot in the finals which is better than average wrestling ability, strong stamina levels and a higher than average level of overness amongst the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dino Bravo defeated Bradford Peverell in 8:03 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Peverall is helped to his feet by an apologetic looking Mainstream Hernandez, but Peverall slaps his hand away and storms off in frustration, that he has been denied a spot in the finals by the actions of his own partner, even if they were unintentional.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: 'Alianza Patriota' (Puerto Rican Power & Angel De Mexico) vs [/B] [B]The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With the five participants for the Rey De Reyes finals in place, the ‘second half’ of the show kicked off with the special attraction tag match between the champion duo of Puerto Rican Power and Angel De Mexico (now collectively dubbing themselves Alianza Patriota and the Messiah’s Circus duo of Leper Messiah and Soul Krusher. The match started with some chaotic brawling on the outside, which played right into the hands of the Messiah’s Circus duo as they were able to eventually isolate the smaller Angel De Mexico. Predictably it then settled into the default pattern of the isolated face (this time being Angel De Mexico) battling against the odds to get in the hot tag, whilst the dastardly heels try to put him away by any means necessary. Despite their best efforts, the Circus were not able to put the People’s Champion, away and after a Tornado DDT (on Soul Krusher) into a spinning head-scissors (on Leper Messiah)…Angel De Mexico was able to get the hot tag to Puerto Rican Power. The roof almost went off the Gynasium when Power finally got into the match, and the Undisputed champ cleaned house on both Krusher and Messiah. Messiah then fell victim to three out of the four moves of doom but Soul Krusher, re-entered the ring with a chair and blatantly waffled Power in the face with the foreign object leaving Bret Graveson with no choice but to ring the bell and award Aliazna Patriota the DQ victory. Formula tag match, but the build to the hot tag to Puerto Rican Power kept the crowd engaged throughout. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Patriot Alliance defeated Messiahs Circus in 7:55 when Soul Krusher was disqualified while fighting Puerto Rican Power. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Messiah’s Circus aren’t done though as they continue to beat-down on Power and Angel, until ring crew intervene and get beaten down too ![/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Eddie Howard vs Inky The Squid Boy[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was basically just a filler match between two mid-carders, ahead of the semi main event of the Tag Title match and the main event of the Rey De Reyes finals. They actually put on a solid match and showed some promising chemistry together as opponents but the crowd ultimately didn’t care all that much about who won or lost. The basic formula saw Inky frustrate the more serious Eddie Howard with his ‘antics’ but in the end Howard was able to ‘catch up’ to Inky and the former Natural Storm man was able to pick up the victory with the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eddie Howard defeated Inky The Squid Boy in 4:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]UNITY are backstage getting ready for their Tag Title match against Wave of Violence, when they turn to the camera and start delivering a promo directed at their opponents….[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Batch your ‘revolution’ isn’t going to get off the crowd. You might have taken out Steve and Rudy but Harry’s win over Speed last week, signalled that we’re about to turn the tide.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] That’s right Charles, I’ve faced bigger and badder than these gangsta wannabes in my career and the can talk it up all they like that they’re goin’ to take us out but fact is we can end their lame revolution in a flash of a pin….because Harry Allen has come to FCW to win gold and that starts tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) w/ Carl Batch[/B] [B]vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen[/B]) [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Given the strong dislike between the two teams involved the match started out fairly sedate, with Harry Allen and M.C Speed starting things off with some low level chain wrestling. Allen took control, and tagged I myself (Rainier)….where I maintained control and even got in a few pin attempts after a leg lariat and a snap suplex, but as I was looking to set up for a C.R Driver, Carl Batch hopped up on the apron distracting Bret Graveson, the brief distraction allowed for Primus to enter the ring and club me from behind, turning the tide in W.O.V’s favour. The standard heel beat-down/face in peril section then followed, as Wave of Violence kept me isolated in their corner by any means necessary, with Batch finding several opportunities to get in a few cheap shots of his own as Harry Allen protested about phantom tags etc. Somehow though I managed to force my way back to my corner, after a drop-kick on Primus and get the tag into Harry Allen, but M.C Speed had Bret Graveson distracted and the tag was waved off much to the frustration of Allen who continued to protest about the injustice. Finding myself back in the Wave of Violence corner, I was on the receiving end of more punishment, after a few near-falls W.O.V moved in for the kill, as Primus put me in the electric chair position. M.C Speed then went up and came flying off with a flying knee strike, but somehow I slipped off, and as Speed tried to correct his error by charging at me with a running knee drive, I sent him in to Primus with a drop toe hold. I then dived across to the UNITY corner and got the tag into Harry Allen. Speed charged at Allen first but was sent out of the ring with a back body drop. Primus then charged at Allen with a shoulder block but the former TCW man moved out of the way and nailed Primus with a spin kick. Allen then went up top and further rocked Primus with a drop-kick. Somehow Primus stayed on his feet, but as the ‘rookie monster’ went for a lariat Allen took Primus legs out with a baseball slide. Harry Allen then headed up top, and was about to come down on Primus with the Flying Fist Drop but was cut off by M.C Speed, this then brought me back into the ring….Primus eventually got back to his feet and it all led to a ‘Tower of Doom’ Spot with Primus sending everyone crashing back into the ring with a power bomb. As everyone shook off the cobwebs, Primus picked me up and planted me with the Power Plant……….. One…….. Two……… Harry Allen broke up the pin attempt with an elbow drop…Primus got back to his feet but Harry Allen stuns him with a jawbreaker. Allen goes up top, and comes off with a flying cross-body but Primus catches him mid move , but Allen stays a step ahead by planting Primus to the mat with a swinging DDT ! One……… Two…….. M.C Speed breaks it up and then after a clubbing blow, sets Allen up for the W.O.V Spike but I broke it up with a roundhouse kick, that sent Speed tumbling out of the ring. Primus then charged at both Allen and myself, but we nailed the rookie monster with a double super-kick then both headed up top on opposite corners…… Moonsault !!......... Flying Fist Drop from Harry Allen !!, Allen makes the cover….. One……. Two…… Thr !! Nooo !! Speed and Batch pull Primus Allen from out the ring. Wave of Violence then start heading up the entrance ramp, realising that we the titles can’t change on a count-out UNITY head out of the ring in pursuit of W.O.V. UNITY then try to bring UNITY back into the ring but Batch gets in a couple of cheap shots, which holds UNITY up…..meanwhile referee Bret Graveson has started a twenty county….both teams continue to brawl with one another, oblivious to the twenty count…… Eighteen……. Nineteen……. Twenty !! The match ends as a double count out, meaning that Wave of Violence hang on to the Tag Team Championship. A solid tag match, that was good in parts, formulaic in others. I was hoping that it would break out of the D-Range ceiling that our tag matches seem to be stuck in and though it showed flashes off doing that, it wasn’t quite consistent enough to be anything better than a D+. I also think that the no-contest finish, disappointed the crowd, especially as the Alianza Patriota/Messiah’s Circus tag match also ended with a non-finish. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Wave of Violence drew with UNITY in 9:42 following a double count-out.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence retain the FCW Tag Team Championship Titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The bell might have sounded but Wave of Violence and UNITY can’t be kept apart and they continue to brawl all the way to the backstage area.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then get a hype video recapping how the five finalists for the Rey De Reyes were decided.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Rey De Reyes Finals: [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs J.D Morgan vs [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Kazuma Narato vs Dino Bravo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][COLOR=white]__________________________[/COLOR][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KazumaNarato-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Just a recap of the rules to start, it's elimination rules, two men start in the ring but no tags are necessary if someone is forced out of the ring. Dino Bravo and Ultimate Phoenix start things off.....they do a nice chain wrestling sequence till Bravo gains control with am eye poke and a Pat Deacon Knee Lift.....Bravo then shoots Phoenix off into the ropes and uses the momentum to plant Phoenix across his knee with a Tilt- A-Whirl Backbreaker. Bravo then keeps the pressure up by dumping Phoenix with a release German Suplex but Phoenix rights himself onto his feet, and as Bravo turns around Phoenix sends him out of the ring with a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors. That brings Mainstream Hernandez into the ring, who nails Phoenix with a leg-lariat, Phoenix gets back to his feet however, and takes Hernandez down with a leg-sweep......Phoenix then follows up with a standing moonsault...but Hernandez gets the knees up.....Hernandez then rolls through into a small package but Phoenix kicks out, hooks Hernandez legs and rolls through into a Fisherman Suplex....... One.......... Two.......... Hernandez kicks out, both then get to their feet, give each other a respectful nod and tag out to J.D Morgan and Kazuma Narato........ They stare each other down, and then lock up.......Morgan takes Narato down to the mat with a side headlock take over, Morgan keeps Narato grounded to the mat with the headlock, as he looks to wear the WLW man down, but Narato manouvres his way over to the ropes. J.D Morgan then tries to catch Narato unaware with a European Uppercut, but Narato side-steps Morgans attempt, and nails the British veteran with an Enziguri. Morgan then staggers off the ropes, but walks right into a kick combination from Narato that has Morgan crumbling to his knees.....Narato then sets up for a running knee drive, springing of the ropes for extra momentum, but he is tripped up by Dino Bravo who then tags himself back into the match. Bravo then does the running knee drive himself, he then lifts a dazed Morgan up off the mat, and flips Morgan over into a Boston Crab............ Bret Graveson checks on Morgan..... But the former DaVE star digs down and makes it to the ropes. Morgan then stuns Bravo with a jawbreaker on the rope break and stumbles over to get the tag into Mainstream Hernandez. Hernandez takes Bravo down with a flying fore-arm.....Bravo then stumbles towards the ropes, and his met with a stiff kick to the back from Kazuma Narato (obviously remembering what Bravo did to him earlier in the match. Bravo then stumbles back into the path of Mainstream Hernandez who then plants Bravo onto the mat with the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO) One........ Two........ Three ! Dino Bravo is the first man to be eliminated from the match........ [B]Elimination #1: Dino Bravo in 8:54[/B] Kazuma Narato then re-enters the ring, and the WLW man and Hernandez circle one another......they then both go for kick combinations but both men's efforts are blocked, resulting in a stand off, Narato then tries to take Hernandez down with a leg-sweep but the Totally Einstein man, jumps over it, and then spring off the ropes to take Narato down with a moonsault press........ One...... Two......... Narato kicks out, and then nails Hernandez with a spin-kick as they get to their feet, Hernandez then comes back off the ropes and responds with a leg-lariat......Narato uses the momentum though to come-right back with a handspring roundhouse kick but Hernandez catches him mid-move and dumps Narato with a belly to back suplex. But as took Hernandez had taken control of his exchanges between himself and Narato , his tag partner Bradford Peverall saunters down to the ring, and Hernandez seems somewhat distracted as to why Peverall would appear. Peverall mouths that he's 'just here for support dude' but Narato takes immediate advantage of the distraction, kipping back up to his feet and nailing Hernandez in the back of the head with an Enziguri. Narato then spins Hernandez round and drills the Totally Einstein man with the NARATO STUNNER !! (Inverted Facelock stunner)...... One.......... Two........... Three !!! Mainstream Hernandez is the second elimination from the match, which now means that with both FCW regulars eliminated from the match, an 'outsider' will claim the Rey De Reyes Trophy and the title shot at Annivesario......... [B]Elimination #2: Mainstream Hernandez in 11:08[/B] Ultimate Phoenix then slinghshotted himself back into the ring taking Narato down with a flying shoulder tackle, but Narato got right back up and stunned Phoenix with a leaping kick, Phoenix stayed on his feet though and took Narato down with an arm-drag.....only for Narato to get right back up and take Phoenix down with Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Narato then lifted Phoenix up and drilled the CZCW/MPWF star with a brainbuster ! One......... Two.......... Phoenix kicked out, and Narato headed up top, the WLW man came down with a double-stomp but Phoenix moved out of the way and stunned Narato with a spin-kick that sent the WLW man out of the ring..... a well rested J.D Morgan then entered the ring clubbing Phoenix from behind, then applying a Half Nelson ! HALF NELSON SUPLEX !! But Phoenix flips himself onto his feet, and takes Morgan by surprise with a drop-kick, that sends the English Veteran out of the ring.....pumped up Phoenix then takes to the skies, bowling both Narato and Morgan over with a handspring plancha. Phoenix then rolls Narato into the ring, and goes up top for the Phoenix Firebird Splash........but Narato rolls out of the way, and then takes Phoenix by surprise with an Enziguri, followed by NARATO STUNNER !! But before Narato goes for the cover, J.D Morgan sneaks back into the ring, clubs Narato in the back and rocks the WLW man with a European Uppercut, he then plants Narato with a German Suplex and immediately rolls through into the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! The pain is too much for Narato, who taps out immediately and becomes Elimination # 3, leaving the match down to J.D Morgan and Ultimate Phoenix who is still trying to shake the cobwebs from his head after 'eating' the Narato Stunner. [B]Elimination #3: Kazuma Narato in 17:21[/B] Ulitmate Phoenix still looks in a bad way, and Morgan moves in to finish the masked high flier off.....lifting the limp body of Phoenix onto the top-rope and , draping Phoenix across the turnbuckle to set up for the London Bridge, but it turns out that Phoenix was playing possum as he clubbed away on Morgan, forcing the British vet to release the hold....Morgan then came right back with a European Uppercut that rocked Phoenix, and re-applied the facelock for the London Bridge....... But Phoenix clubbed away again and then reversed into a facelock of his own, before flipping forward off the turnbuckle, into a jawbreaker.... Morgan then staggered towards Phoenix who then rocked the British Technician with a roundhouse kick, following that with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Phoenix then decided to head back up top and set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Morgan was significantly weakened enough and the former DaVE man soon joined Phoenix on the top turnbucke.......... Morgan then tried to bring Phoenix into the ring with a Superplex, but Phoenix fought Morgan off, with fore-arm strikes, causing Morgan to stumble back to the mat, Morgan got back up,tried again but was met by more fore-arm strikes and this time Phoenix dived off to drill Morgan into the mat with a Tornado DDT ! One......... Two......... Morgan kicked out, and then with an elbow to the head, seemed to take control, raising Phoenix to his feet and applying a Half Nelson but Phoenix....fought out with elbows of his own, and then after a standing switch, almost rolled Morgan up, but the British Technician then rolled back himself and before Phoenix knew it, he was locked in the deadly CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH ! It looked as though Phoenix was going to fade or tap out any minute and Bret Graveson went to check on the masked man's condition.......... Graveson raises Phoenix arm.......... It drops down............. Graveson take another look........... It drops down again........... Graveson with one more look........... Phoenix is still in this match ! and he makes his way over to the ropes.......but Morgan sneaks in a low blow on the rope break !, he then rolls Phoenix up into a small package ! One........... Two............ Three !!! J.D Morgan goes one better this year and wins the REY DE REYES ! Absolutely fantastic match, it combined some great athletic wresting with some compelling storytelling that kept the crowd gripped throughout, even with no FCW regulars left in the final three , they still got behind Ultimate Phoenix who almost went all the way, only for J.D Morgan to use some veteran savvy/near enough cheat to claim the title. Last years edition of this match was good but this one improved on it by some way. [B][COLOR=red]Result: J.D Morgan defeated Ultimate Phoenix, Mainstream Hernandez, Kazuma Narato and Dino Bravo in 24:44; the order of elimination was Dino Bravo first, then Mainstream Hernandez, then Kazuma Narato, and finally Ultimate Phoenix.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]JD Morgan wins the Rey De Reyes title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]J.D Morgan then receives the Rey De Reyes trophy, the presentation is received by distain from the crowd.....who are angered by the tactics that Morgan ended up resorting to win the match. No doubt they'll be fully behind their beloved Puerto Rican Power, when Power and Morgan square off for the Undisputed Title at Anniversario.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] With the two best matches in FCW's near two year history on the card, I felt this event deserved at least a C+, but according to ARSEHOLES its the main event and semi main event that matter the most, and though the main event was fantastic, the tag title match in the semi main slot was only average.....which kind of summed up the show, the tournament itself was of a high quality throughout but the matches outside of the tournament were only average.

I know it's dissapointing to not quite breakthrough to that next letter grade. But it was probably a high 'C' at any rate. :) While I didn't get every match right, I did call the tag title draw and the tournament winner! :D Surprising and pleasant result from Narato and Powell! I didn't think Narato had enough overness to pull high matches, and I didn't think Powell even knew what a B- level match was! :eek:

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;498821] Surprising and pleasant result from Narato and Powell! I didn't think Narato had enough overness to pull high matches, and I didn't think Powell even knew what a B- level match was! :eek:[/QUOTE] The funny thing, is that Narato is actually more popular in America, than in Japan....he's a lower mid-carder in WLW (I wasn't going to get one of their top guys in exchange), so he probably gets jobbed out quite alot, meaning that his overness takes a bit of a hit. Must say I was pleastantly surprised by the Narato-Powell match and would have been happy with a C+, even a C.

Almost got them all correct :P I actually did think of JD Morgan right from the start but had a blackout and chose Phoenix. It's quite funny how PRP is constantly on the D to C- matches while other wrestlers constantly churn out these C to B- matches. It's really rewarding to get better and better match grades. :) Nice show all around! I'm actually quite surprised aswell of the Narato vs. Powell. They really don't usually get so high match ratings in any promotion as they both have their skills at the C -range I think, performance skills are of course better. Altough it's almost two years in the game, maybe they have gotten better or gained much more overness. :)

[CENTER][B][U]August in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Purely from a wrestling stand point August was a succesful month, with the Rey De Reyes event in particular living up to the hype of being one our 'flagship shows'. However with bringing in so much guest talent for that event it did hit us in the pocket and unfortunately we made a loss this month. It's nothing to panic about though but the feeling is to reign things back a bit next month and just concentrate our efforts on putting on one quality show, which would be our second Anniversary show Anniversario II. With a shot at the Undisputed Title in the bag J.D Morgan will be sticking around in FCW for the forseeable future, as will Ultimate Phoenix. Phoenix signed on for a few more shows after Rey De Reyes and he's starting to carve a niche in FCW as one of our top 'guest' attractions. The Sensational Singh and M.C Speed both put pen to paper on contract extensions, both are currently seen as valuable commodoties in our mid-card with Singh providing some depth to the People's Championship division and Speed currently one half of our current Tag Team Champions. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]August News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Hinote Dojo the 'developmental territory' of BHOTWG has risen to be recognised as a Regional sized promotion. [B]Worker Signings[/B] AAA have added hotly tipped new talent Lauren Easter to their roster. Easter is one of several female wrestler splitting their time between AAA and CWWF, as the two all female promotions seem to be putting together a lose alliance to fend off the likes of NOTBPW and USPW from stealing their best talent for their respective womens divisions. Eagle Kawasawa has been signed up by BHOTWG, initially he called in at developemenal territory Hinote Dojo but pretty much got an instant call up, while Black Eagle (who is rumoured to play a new version of the Optimus character), Greg Gauge and Adam Matravers will be taking part in the next tour. And with their recent rise to Regional Size Hinote Dojo have also boosted their ranks, Harumi Okazawaya jumps **** from GCG to join on a BHOTWG developentla contract, while Hirokazu Yamanoue, Hirokumi Saito and KAZ all join on PPA contracts. CWWF made another addition to their fledgling roster with the arrival of 'the lion queen' Roz Larren. GCG are gearing up for their up-coming fall tour with the addition of several gaijin stars to boost their roster, taking part this time will be former MMA star Roy Edision, TCW's Clark Alexander, British youngster Nigel Svensson and American high flyer Air Attack Weasel, while Burning EXILE signs another short term contract. NYCW make yet another signing, that signals they are gradually moving away from the old-school style with the addition of CZCW mainstay Fox Mask. UEW signed away Scott Van Den Berg from rivals EWA. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the PPA contract of Shane Hannigans (Kevin Jones). 4C made several roster extensions, with Nate Johnson, Hardcore Killah, TJ Bailey and Chris Flynn all staying on with the Toronto based promotion. 55SW secured new contracts for Shiori Jippensha, Ikuko Temko, Etsuko Ariyoshi, Ochiyo Ijima and Yoko Ikina. AAA extended the PPA deals of Vixxen, Debbie Rose and Missy Masterson. APW kept on veteran manager Sean Quatermainne. BHOTWG secured Samoan Machine to new written contract, while Eisaku Hoshino continues on with his Pay per appearance arrangement with the Puro giants. BSC secure Jen Neptune and Amy Galaxy to contract extensions. CGC extend the contracts of Road Agent Faith and Hotstuff Marie, the girlfriend of Jack DeColt. Some thought that with Jack's departure from CGC to TCW, Marie would follow Jack out of CGC but she has decided to stay in Canada. CZCW extend the contracts of Al Coleman and color commentator Farrah 'Jill of All Trades' Hesketh. EWA extend the contracts of Poppa Punisher and road agent Arson Wells. GCG secure Yasuhide Tayama and Naonobu Murkani to new PPA contracts. Hinote Dojo secure Julian Watson and Nariaki Hitomi to new PPA deals. A crop of extensions in INSPIRE, as Burning 'EXILE' Takash!ta , Tornado Nagai, Mohamed El Yaagoudi, Morismasa Kato and announce team member Hidetada Kozu all continue on with the MMA influenced promotion. Sean Deeley, Warlord Power (better known to FCW fans as Puerto Rican Power) and color commentator Duke Hazzard all extend their PPA deals with MAW. MOSC extend the PPA deals of Harley Neill, Buff Martinez and Jeremy Allen. MPWF extend the contracts of Javier Cano and veteran announcer Mario Serrano. NOTBPW secure Tim Westybrook, Craig Green and color commentator Tom Townsend to new written contracts. A glut of contract extensions in NYCW as Steve Flash, The Sensational Singh, Black Hat Bailey, Whistler, New York Doll and announcer Mar Earnest all put pen to paper on extensions to their PPA contracts. OLLIE extend the contracts of Asesino De La Espada, Velocidad, road agent Oceano and valet Cuervo. PGHW secure one of their biggest stars Eisaku Kunomasu to a new written contract, while road agent Koruyasai Kitoaji and young announcer Hyobe Oshin also see their contracts extended. PSW extend the contracts of Marv Statler, Lazy Joe, road agent Alex Braun and color man Doc Messing. RIPW have secured Justin Sensitive to a new PPA contract. ROF extend the contracts of Johnny Highspot and color commentator Peaches McCream. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Gonnohyoe Kada and Torajiro Sekazowa. SOTBPW extened the contracts of El Fuerza, Tijuana Vampire, Mexican Beast and road agent The Gatekeeper. SWF extend the written contracts of James Prudence and Nevada Nuclear. TCW secure Rick Law, Jay Chord, Charlie Thatcher and announcer Jason Azaria to new written contracts. UEW extend the contracts of Sergei Kalashnov, Joey Beauchamp and Geoff Borne. USPW extend the contracts of color commentator Shane Sneer and referee Robbie Sanchez. WLW extend the contract of announcer Isei Deushi. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] AAA could not come to agreement on a contract extension with Katherine Goodlooks. Eagle Kawasawa departed GCG after finally securing his dream to BHOTWG and become part of the Junior Division his mentor Optimus helped put on the map. MOSC decided not to extend the contract of Ultra Violence. NYCW were dealt a slight blow when Mainstream Hernandez decided against signing a contract extension, deciding instead to concentrate on his commitments to FCW and CZCW. UEW released Maxx, when he was deemed surplus to requirements. [B]Injuries[/B] MOSC's Buff Martinez contracted Chronic Shoulder Pain, with MOSC's small roster though he is expected to work through the injury but doing so could prevent him from making a full recovery. [B]Retirements[/B] NYCW veterans Black Hat Bailey and Whistler both decided to hang up the wrestling boots, it is now expected that both will have a backstage role in NYCW after they both signed contract extensions with NYCW. Before his stint in NYCW during the twilight of his career Black Hat Bailey, was best known for a lenthy run in the SWF. In his ten years with the sports entertainment giants he did not trouble the main event too often, but built a reputation as a reliable midcard act that included 3 reigns with the North American title. Before that Bailey made his name in TWL and had a brief run with DaVE. The patriotic Whistler, known for waving the U.S Flag and shouting 'HOOOOOOO !' never quite made it to National recognition but was an important part of three regional promotions in the form of the now defunct Philly Pro Wrestling, Southern Class Championship Wrestling and in his final stop with NYCW. Former DaVE star Vin Tanner also announced his reputation from in-ring competiton. Often over looked in the history of DaVE Tanner twice held both the Extreme Title (prior to it's unification) and the Brass Knuckles title. [B]Media News[/B] Both WLW and NOTBPW will see their flaghsip T.V Shows return to the screen for the Autumn season, with WLW's Combat TV picked up by Japanese Sports Vision and NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling to be shown on Maple Leaf Sports. USPW have also struck a deal with Maple Leaf Sports to show their American Wrestling programme north of the border. [B]Title Changes[/B] Vampella and Alison Capone's reign as the 'Girl Power' Tag Champions in Babes of Sin City was finally brought to and end by Hollywood Magic (Britney Hollywood and Sprite) who become the promotions first two time champions. Marat Khoklov became the King of Fighters in INSPIRE for a third time, ending the five month reign of Raul Hughes. Ultimate Phoenix became the Campeon de Herencia de Mundo in MPWF for second time, defeating Angel De Mexico to claim the title vacated by Soul Taker. The Campeones de Trios titles also changed hands with Atlantis Jr, Daniel Cano and El Hijo Espada Roja crowned as the new champions. La Generacion Sigueinte (Tricolor Jr and Luis Montero Jr) claimed the Campeon de Parejas for a second time in OLLIE, ending the dominant 18 month long reing of Swarm I and Rafael Ruiz. Nobuatsu Tasuko regained the PGHW Glory Crown from Eisaku Kunomasu, his third reign in title. While Akinori Kwakami and Alexander Robinson, won the Glory Tag crown form Kawashima & Koiso. Los Sickness (Enrique Merino and Tijuana Vampire) became the Campeon de Parejas for the fourth time in SOTBPW, ending the ten month reign of Rebelde Loco and Axxis Jr. Steven Parker became the new SWF Shooting Star Champion, bringing to an end the half year long reign of James Prudence. Magnum KOBE regained the Universal Title in WLW from Pistol Pete Hall to become a two time champion. The Show Stealer title also changed hands (again !) with Americana claiming the belt for a third time.Tsurayuki Kamachi gained his first title in WLW, when defeated Ketsueki Karasu for the Tap Out Title and The Avalanche Effect (KOKI and Koyama) claimed the Tag Titles for a record seventh time.

[CENTER][U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] PSW's J.D Morgan went one better this year, going all the way and winning the Rey De Reyes Tournament, now he challenges for Puerto Rican Power's Undisputed Championship at Anniversario II. Power has mostly been embroiled in a battle with old adversaries The Messiah's Circus since unifying the FCW and Puerto Rican Championships and he faces a whole different challenge in the form of the ruthless technician Morgan. Will Morgan make Power tap out to the feared Cross Atlantic Stretch and win FCW's biggest prize or will Power send another challenger packing ? All will be revealed in the main event of Annivesario II, to held on Saturday 19th September and will once again come from the home of FCW the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. The showdown between Power and Morgan, isn't all to look forward to....Ultimate Phoenix who reached the final two of the Rey De Reyes tournament takes on Soul Krusher (the latest Monster to find guidance under Leper Messiah) with the winning earning a shot at the Undisputed Championship and Dino Bravo will get a rematch for the Peoples Championship, following his time limit draw with Angel De Mexico at Ningunga Entrega. Tag Team rivals the Wave of Violence and UNITY will also meet in a series of singles contests. UNITY demanded a rematch following the double count-out draw between both teams at Rey De Reyes but they have been told they must first go through a series of singles matches first to earn their shot. If UNITY win both matches they get a re-match, if they lose both match they don't get another shot at the Tag Belts as long as they are in Wave of Violence possession. The two match ups will see UNITY's Charles Rainier take on M.C Speed in a 'Tap Out' match, where victory can only be decided via submission and Primus and Harry Allen will face off in a 'Barrio Streetfight'. Former tag team champions Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall) take on Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking and Arthur Dexter Bradley) with the winning team earning a Tag Team title shot at a future event. The relationship between Hernandez and Peverall appears to be reaching breaking point, but can the lure of a Tag Team Title shot, refocus the pair of dudes and get them back on track both as Tag Team partners and as friends. Rounding out the show the leader of the Messiah's Circus Leper Messiah takes on the exciting high flier Masked Cougar, there will be a 4 Corner Survival with W.O.V's D.C Rayne, his former tag partner Eddie Howard, The Sensational Singh and Stevie Grayson and on the pre-show Inky The Squid Boy faces off with Roderick Remus [I]Here is a full run-down of the card for Anniversario II[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Anniversario II[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 19th September 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'From PSW'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]2009 Rey De Reyes Winner-[/SIZE] J.D Morgan[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Contenders Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Soul Krusher [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'From CZCW/MPWF'[/SIZE] Ultimate Phoenix [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Dino Bravo [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Barrio Street Fight:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Primus vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Harry Allen[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]'Tap Out' Match:[/B] 'Representing Wave of Violence' [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] M.C Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Contenders:[/B] Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah vs Masked Cougar[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard vs The Sensational Singh vs Stevie Grayson[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Inky The Squid Boy vs Roderick Remus[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Anniversario II[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Contenders Match:[/B] Soul Krusher vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Dino Bravo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Barrio Street Fight:[/B] Primus vs Harry Allen[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]'Tap Out' Match:[/B] M.C Speed vs Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Contenders:[/B] Totally Einstein vs Heat Magnets[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Leper Messiah vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard vs Sensational Singh vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Inky The Squid Boy vs Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Anniversario II Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs J.D Morgan [I]Since I am not sure if Morgan is on a trade or you have signed him, I'm guessing he loses[/I] Undisputed Contenders Match: [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]So he can be the next one fed to PRP[/I] People's Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] [I]With all the push he has been getting, it is time for that to translate into a title[/I] Barrio Street Fight: [B]Primus[/B] vs Harry Allen [I]Primus may be raw, but he has the overall better long term potential[/I] 'Tap Out' Match: [B]M.C Speed[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]This is supposed to be 'tap or snap' Speed's specialty[/I] Tag Contenders: Totally Einstein vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] [I]The explosion finally happens[/I] [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Masked Cougar [I]Messiah gets relevant again[/I] 4CS: D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard vs Sensational Singh vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [I]He is the only one with any real ability to quickly move up if needed[/I] Inky The Squid Boy vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B] [I]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs J.D Morgan He's still too far ahead of the opposition to agree to lose! Undisputed Contenders Match: Soul Krusher vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] I'll go the other way - Krusher to lose by DQ, as he goes out of control People's Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] I can see this 2 ways - either as D-Mack said, or with another loss, he and Lisa have a major falling out and split. Barrio Street Fight: [B]Primus [/B]vs Harry Allen Probably the easiest pick of the night 'Tap Out' Match: M.C Speed vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] I'll go with them splitting the matches, which gives the winner of the next match the next shot, but can bring UNITY back into the picture the month after. Tag Contenders: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Heat Magnets I can see the theory of the Heat Magnets winning, but Totally Einstein is still the story - will we have a turn during or after the match from one or the other of them? Probably afterwards, so they still take the win first. Leper Messiah vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] I think Leper will probably win, but Cougar has some actual talent - so I WANT him to win! 4CS: D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] vs Stevie Grayson Kashmir needs to regain his form Inky The Squid Boy vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B] I'm asleep as well, so I don't even notice D-Mack's head on my shoulder snoring!

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Anniversario II[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][I][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/I][/FONT] [LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [B]J.D Morgan[/B][/FONT][LEFT] [FONT=Verdana] PRP is getting a bit stale in my eyes. Morgan as a champ would be nice. :) [/FONT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]Undisputed Contenders Match:[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana] Soul Krusher[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1] vs[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [/FONT][LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]People's Championship:[/B] [B] Angel De Mexico[/B] vs. Dino Bravo [/FONT][LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]Barrio Street Fight:[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana] Primus vs. [B]Harry Allen[/B] [/FONT][LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]'Tap Out' Match:[/B] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana]M.C Spee[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]d[/B] vs. Charles Rainier [/FONT][LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]Tag Team Contenders:[/B] [B] Totally Einstein[/B] vs. Heat Magnets [/FONT][LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B] Leper Messiah[/B] vs. Masked Cougar[/FONT][LEFT] [/LEFT] [FONT=Verdana][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [B] D.C Rayne[/B] vs. Eddie Howard vs. The Sensational Singh vs. Stevie Grayson[/FONT][LEFT] [FONT=Verdana] [B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B] Inky The Squid Boy vs [B]Roderick Remus[/B][/FONT] [/LEFT]

[U][B]Anniversario II[/B][/U] Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]J.D Morgan[/B] [I]- I've been away for a while but I thought I'd pop in for the Anniversario Showio... JD Morgan's new darker side trumps the POWAH~! (wrong dynasty?) of Puerto Rico. In case I don't make it back, this title will be hot shotted to Ultimate Phoenix.[/I] Undisputed Contenders Match: Soul Krusher vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]- The PPA deal pays off as Phoenix wins (somehow - DQ maybe?) and then takes the title off an on-loan Morgan.[/I] People's Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] [I]- Dino Bowen needs to win in order to keep Lisa Bravo onboard.[/I] Barrio Street Fight: Primus vs [B]Harry Allen[/B] [I]- Guessing UNITY needs to be viable contendors. Otherwise I'd have them split this with WoV.[/I] 'Tap Out' Match: M.C Speed vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] [I]- See Above.[/I] Tag Contenders: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Heat Magnets [I]- Even tension doesn't make me believe the Magnets can top Totally Einstein.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Masked Cougar [I]- I really want to pick Leper Messiah here... but Cougar is likely too talented to be jobbed to the Messiah but... dammit... Messiah is a necessary evil in Puerto Rico so I'm going with gimmick over abilities.[/I] 4CS: D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [I]- Oxii makes the difference! And I think of the four Singh has the most midcard cache.[/I] [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] vs Roderick Remus [I]- I mark for Inky.[/I]

Anniversario II Undisputed Championship:[B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs J.D Morgan Undisputed Contenders Match:[B] Soul Krusher[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix People's Championship: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] Barrio Street Fight: Primus vs [B]Harry Allen[/B] 'Tap Out' Match: [B]M.C Speed[/B] vs Charles Rainier Tag Contenders: Totally Einstein vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Masked Cougar 4CS: D.C Rayne vs Eddie Howard vs Sensational Singh vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] vs Roderick Remus

Archived