Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[quote=Dragonmack;504900]Is that twice in two months for Melissa to get caught with drugs? Or did this just get recycled somehow?[/quote] I was supposed to take that out ! I have a word document saved on my computer called Other News which I overwrite every month. Even though she probably is still doing drugs, being a crack-whore and all ;) She didn't get caught two months in a row :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I] [I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] The Big story right now in FCW is the shock retirement of former Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power. Power who came up short in regaining the Undisputed Championship from J.D Morgan, announced after the match that he was retiring, because he felt he had nothing left to give. Puerto Rican Power was FCW's most dominant competitor during it's first two years of existance, but it appears that his two losses to J.D Morgan have inflicted irreversable psychological damage on the previously 'invicible' Power. FCW return to action sans Power, with their Corazon de un Guerrero show on Saturday 14 November. Once again the show will take place from the 'home of FCW' the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. J.D Morgan will make his third defence of the Undisputed Championship, when he puts the 'Twin Belts' on the line against former Peoples Champion Angel De Mexico. Angel De Mexico goes into the match as a huge underdog, but the exciting masked luchador has proved he can cause upsets in the past. Stevie Grayson who took everyone by surprise by winning the Peoples Championship at Escoja Su Veneno, not least Dino Bravo, who get's another shot at the Peoples belt, following Angel De Mexico's decision to challenge for the Undisputed Championship. I n fact Bravo thought he had the match won after spiking Angel De Mexico with the Raise The Stakes, but victory was snatched away, when Grayson took him by surprise with a roll up. Something that Bravo did not take too kindly too after the match, attacking the cap-wearing former TCW star post match....the second straight show that Bravo has ruthlessly attacked his rivals post match. Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverally finally hook up one one one, since Peverall's turn on his former tag partner and friend. Both Hernandez and Peverall came out on the losing end of one another's pick your poison challenges so neither man heads into the match with what one might determine as a psychological advantage. Wave of Violence and UNITY also continue their feud, as the Tag Team Champions team up with fellow W.O.V stable mate D.C Rayne to take on UNITY in Six Man Tag match, with Charles Rainier and Harry Allen being joined by a mystery new member. The Sensational Singh and The Great Oxii go up against one another, afte Oxii finally stood up to Singh after month's of abuse from his 'master', Soul Krusher takes on new-comer Leftie Wilkes, Ultimate Phoenix goes up against Joe Benning in first match as a full time member of the FCW roster and there will be a 3-Way Tag Team Scramble involving Animal Magic, Heat Magnets and the Messiah's Circus duo of Leper Messiah and Inky the Squid Boy, with the winners of the match putting themselves in a strong position for a Tag Title contention. The pre-show match will feature two more debutants with local prospect Island Boy Apollo taking on CZCW alumnus Jeremiah Moose. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for [SIZE=2]Corazon De Un Guerrero[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Corazon De Un Guerrero[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 14th November 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Stevie Grayson vs Dino Bravo[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed & D.C Rayne) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier, Harry Allen & ????)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] The Sensational Singh vs The Great Oxii[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Scramble:[/B] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Inky The Squid Boy)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Ultimate Phoenix vs Joe Benning[/CENTER] [CENTER]Soul Krusher vs Leftie Wilkes[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Island Boy Apollo vs Jeremiah Moose[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [/SIZE][quote][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B][U]Corazon de un Guerrero[/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Stevie Grayson vs Dino Bravo[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus, Speed & Rayne) vs UNITY (Rainier, Allen & ????)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The Sensational Singh vs The Great Oxii[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Scramble:[/B] Animal Magic vs Heat Magnets vs Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix vs Joe Benning[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Soul Krusher vs Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Island Boy Apollo vs Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR] [/quote]

Predictions Form: Corazon de un Guerrero Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]With no PRP, Morgan becomes the defacto standard bearer[/I] Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] [I]cheat to win[/I] People's Championship: Stevie Grayson vs [B]Dino Bravo[/B] [I]Now that Stevie's contract demand has been filled, it's time for Bravo to get his push.[/I] Six Man Battle: Wave of Violence (Primus, Speed & Rayne) vs [B]UNITY (Rainier, Allen & ????)[/B] [I]The wildcard makes the difference[/I] [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs The Great Oxii [I]Cheat to win again[/I] Tag Team Scramble: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Heat Magnets vs Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky) [I]they look the most solid[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Joe Benning [B]Soul Krusher [/B]vs Leftie Wilkes [I]Squashes[/I] [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [I]Moose is well known as Infinity's job boy.[/I]

Corazon de un Guerrero Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo Six Man Battle: Wave of Violence (Primus, Speed & Rayne) vs [B]UNITY (Rainier, Allen & ????)[/B] [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs The Great Oxii Tag Team Scramble: Animal Magic vs Heat Magnets vs [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky)[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Joe Benning [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose

Predictions Form: Corazon de un Guerrero Undisputed Championship: J.D Morgan vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] [I]I've really liked Angel. He was a solid Peoples Champion for you, and I think he dropped the title just in time for the perfect transition. Morgan just doesn't do it for me lol.[/I] Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall [I]I'm gonna call a draw on this one, not sure why. Possibly just a reason to draw the feud out longer.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo [I]Graysons not going to lose it yet, despite it being a contract demand, and Graysons ringrust doesn't last that long. I'm thinking you'll give him a fair shot as champion.[/I] Six Man Battle: Wave of Violence (Primus, Speed & Rayne) vs [B]UNITY (Rainier, Allen & ????)[/B] [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs The Great Oxii [I]I really like the Kashmir Singh character because of the ALT's made for him, has made playing with him so easy. But The Great Oxii is such a great gimmick also, I just feel Singhs got much more of an upside for you.[/I] Tag Team Scramble: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Heat Magnets vs Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky) [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Joe Benning [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose

Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Angel De Mexico Champ retains tonight - but a good match could lead to a rematch which Angel might eventually win Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] Heel to take the first battle People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson [/B]vs Dino Bravo I can't see Dino taking a title until something happens splitting him and Lisa - and with these little "madness" moments where he calls himself Dean, you've obviously got something in mind for him anyway Six Man Battle: Wave of Violence (Primus, Speed & Rayne) vs [B]UNITY (Rainier, Allen & ????)[/B] Never back against ???? [B]The Sensational Singh [/B]vs The Great Oxii You may have turned Oxii, but he is still an untalented hoss in the ring Tag Team Scramble: Animal Magic vs [B]Heat Magnets[/B] vs Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky) The Circus and Animal Magic can continue their rivalry, while the Magnets get another win here [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Joe Benning Squash 1 [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes Squash 2 [B]Island Boy Apollo [/B]vs Jeremiah Moose

Hello my English kindred spirit. HA:D Jokes Seriously though, why FCW, Your Diary is great but FCW is just a promotion made out of Dave rejects, Mexican Rejects and All American Rejects. Ha:D:D I made a joke. Honest to God though, there is one talented person, he is called Mainstream Hernandez and why he chose to go to FCW is beyond me. with his talent he should be on USPW. I'm angry:mad: But sorry that I'm being all angry, credit to your dynasty:) I understand why you chose FCW it's just, WHY would you chose them?

Predictions Form: Corazon de un Guerrero Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Bradford Peverall People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo Six Man Battle: Wave of Violence (Primus, Speed & Rayne) vs [B]UNITY (Rainier, Allen & ????)[/B] [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] vs The Great Oxii Tag Team Scramble: Animal Magic vs Heat Magnets vs Messiah's Circus [B](Messiah & Inky)[/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Joe Benning [B]Soul Krusher [/B]vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Corazon De Un Guerrero[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday November 14th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]The Messiah's Circus are milling round the basement when their leader Leper Messiah begins to speak[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah[/B]: The Power is dead and the Circus grows strong ! But Power is us, for we have Power to destroy the weak, the Power is weak, Krushed, Krushed to oblivion. For can you face oblivion if you welcome pain, for we welcome the pain that's within, your souls shall be ours. The Circus is strong once more, the Circus is STRONG !! BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go to different part of the backstage area where The Sensational Singh is milling around, he then turns to camera.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] Great Oxii, or shall I say just OX....I saved you. I saved you, from the scrapheap, and how do you repay me by attacking me, by turning on me. You were a big fat nobody, with no friends and I gave you an opportunity. Despite your failure to ensure protection for me, I was willing to put with you, those less patient would have got rid of you a long time ago and where would you be on the scrapheap with King Kong Kennedy. I gave you an opportunity and you throw it back in my face ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match: Island Boy Apollo vs Jeremiah Moose[/B] This match saw two debutants looking to impress and considering one is a very green rookie and the other has been out of a regular job since last year, they put on a fairly decent four and a half minute match. The match itself was your basic Power vs Speed contest, with Moose (playing up to being a heel) looking to take short-cuts. The finish came when Apollo looked to finish Moose off with the Island Driver, but Moose managed to slip off roll Apollo up and then sneakily use the ropes for leverage to pick up the pinfall victory. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Jeremiah Moose defeated Island Boy Apollo in 4:31 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The backstage camera's pick up up Dino Bravo and Lisa Bowen having a conversation.[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Dino showing a ruthless streak after the match is all well and good, but you've got to show it during the match.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] What do you mean ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Look at your last two matches, you may have lost them but after you dropped the act and just destroyed Angel and Grayson.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] What act ? I mean I'm Dino Bravo, I make my own luck.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Come one Dino or shall I say Dean, I can see your frustration. I can see that you're frustrated with trying to keep up this image, you want to be yourself again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] I am being myself, I'm Dino Bravo....and when I face Grayson in the ring for the Peoples Title, luck will be on my side. Dino Bravo is going to hit the jackpot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] You make your own luck, remember that you make your own luck.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Luck is always on my side.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Not from where I've been standing. But here's the thing Dean.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] It's Dino[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Yeah whatever, but I'm starting to think our relationship could work out[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] I knew you'd come round sweetpea[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] I DON'T ! mean in that sense ! I mean a business sense, if you just let out the real you and wrestled to your full potential and dropped being someone you ain't, then we could go right to the top ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] How many times do I have to say this ain't no act. I'm Dino Bravo and tonight I'm gonna hit the Jackpot ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [RIGHT][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/RIGHT] [I]We then go to the dressing room of Wave of Violence who will be taking on UNITY in a Six Man Tag. Carl Batch as ever has something to say.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Who are the top dawg's[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Primus/Speed/Rayne:[/B] Wave of Violence !!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah that's right brutha's, were the top dawgs in dis hood. But they're some sucka's who keep tryin' to challenge us....those sucka's are UNITY. When you gonna get the message, that you ain't no match for W.O.V. It doesn't matter what jabroni you bringin' in cos this is one Turf War you ain't gonna win...Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! [/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show starts off in a slightly different manner, as Ultmate Phoenix returning to FCW on a full time basis is standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] It's great to be back in Puerto Rico, in front of all these great fans....[/COLOR] [I]The Fans cheer Phoenix[/I] [COLOR=navy]Thank you, thanks very much and if it wasn't for you I probably wont be back. But there's also another reason I'm back, I feel I have unfinished business here in FCW. On several occassion's I've come close to winning championship gold but each time I've come up just short and I won't make excuses each of those time, my opponent was the better man.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But wherever I've gone, I've always been a winner and so far my time in FCW has been a failure. Sure I've been part of some great matches and you the fan's have always got behind me, but so far I have failed you and your faith in me will only be repayed when I'm holding the Undisputed Championship ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But I'm humble enough to realise I've had my shots. So I don't expect to get a shot right away, I'm going to earn my shot, because whatever I have achieved, I have always earned it. So I'm going to work my way from the bottom up, working my way through the ranks till I've EARNED my shot at the Undisputed Championship.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Ultimate Phoenix vs Joe Benning[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Phoenix's first opponent since coming back is Joe Benning. Benning actually didn't even get a full entrance (confirming his current jobber status in FCW). This was basically an extended squash with Benning getting enough token offence to prevent the match from being completely one sided. The result was never going to be in doubt and Phoenix put the hapless Benning away with the Flaming Driver (Sunset Driver) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Joe Benning in 4:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: The Great Oxii vs The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Before the match could even get underway Singh sneaked attacked Oxxii from behind, cracking chair over the back of the over 450 Ib monster. Oxii shook that off but Singh then low blowed Oxii as they got into the ring. For the first few minutes it was all Singh who pulled Oxii's turban down over this eyes, then took several shots at the big mans legs to bring him down. With Oxii felled, Singh then looked to lock on the Singh It Back (Figure Four), but an angered Oxii just powered Singh off with his legs instead, rose to his feet and then got in several clubbing blows on his former master. From there Oxii threw Singh round like a rag-doll from pillar to post. Singh was out on his feet and Oxii looked to finish the flamboyant one off with an Ox Plough but Singh moved out of the way, dropped under the ropes and then started walking back up the entrance wanting no more of Oxii. With Singh now no where in sight, Graveson called for the bell, declaring Oxii the winner by count-out. As expected, even with it being kept short and simple this wasn't a great match, as Oxii despite having a fun character is still near enough hopeless as a wrestler, plodding round the ring as if though he's wrestlling in slow motion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Great Oxii defeated The Sensational Singh in 4:13 by count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Tag Team Scramble: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Inky The Squid Boy) vs [/B] [B]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] &[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=2]/[/SIZE][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=2]&[/SIZE] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]This 'Tag' match was under scramble rules, which pretty much means that though they are working in teams , no tags are necessary leading to a fast paced but very chaotic contest.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Too much action to call in this one, which left some of the fans in attendance perhaps a little overwhelmed. Highlights included Leper Messiah launching Inky like a missile onto everyone on the outside. Fox Mask and Masked Cougar taking the Circus and Heat Magnets out with stereo shooting star presses to the outside and a tower of doom spot that ended with Arthur Dexter Bradley taking a massive bump from the top of the turbuckle.[/LEFT] [LEFT]The closing stages saw Leper Messiah use Inky as a weapon once again, downing his own tag partner with The Prophecy (Black Hole Slam) across the sternum of Masked Cougar. But the Heat Magnets broke up the pin attempt, before turning their attention to Leper Messiah, spiking the Messiah's Circus leader into the mat with a Double Lifting DDT called the 2 Hot 2 Handle.[/LEFT] [LEFT]However Fox Mask made the save, the Heat Magnets then tried to take the CZCW legend out but the veteran cruiserweight dropped down causing the Magnets to collide. Masked Cougar who was now back up drop kicked Matt Hocking out of the ring before Animal Magic turned their attention to the now isolated ADB, nailing the half Samoan youngster with a double Enziguri (The Last Hunt). Cougar then stood guard, as Fox Mask made the winning pin. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated Messiahs Circus and Heat Magnets in 9:36 when Fox Mask defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]However Animal Magic's celebrations are short lived as a livid Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher) included hit the ring to dish out a beatdown to the high flying masked pair, to the groans of the fans in attendance.[/I] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: E[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Soul Krusher vs Leftie Wilkes[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Poor Leftie Wilkes, it's his debut match but instead of say testing himself against a fellow lower card worker on the pre-show, he has to face the monsterous Soul Krusher. Wilkes was basically a sacrificial lamb in this one, as Soul Krusher wasted next to no time in destroying the youngster, putting away Wilkes in under a minute with the Dead Man Walking (Swinging Side Slam). [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Result: Soul Krusher defeated Leftie Wilkes in 0:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]We then go backstage where Angel De Mexico is getting ready for his Undisputed Title match against J.D Morgan, he then turns to camera to cut a promo.[/I] [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Angel De Mexico[/B]: I may have lost the Peoples belt, but now my eyes are on the bigger prize. You see when I lost the People's belt, I didn't truly lose it, but instead of dwelling on that I have decided to aim higher. J.D Morgan you may have 'retired' my friend, Puerto Rican Power and I may be coming into this match having lost championship gold myself but anything can happen on the day.[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy]I may not be the biggest, I may not be the strongest, there may even be those faster than me, but what I have is heart and you will have to beat me to retain that title. For when you get into a match with me, there is no such thing as an easy match. I CAN beat you Morgan, and I know you could beat me, may the best man win.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: C[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The crowd, really seemed to respond pretty strongly to Angel De Mexico's very humble 'underdog' promo. [/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]We then go to a different part of the backstage area where Stevie Grayson is set to be interviewed ahead of his first defence of the Peoples Championship.[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Stevie Grayson:[/B] Dino, Dean, Dido whatever your name is, well you get your wish a one on one title for this belt and you get to face me mano y mano, like a real man...cos what you did after that match was cowardly. You say you want to be taken seriously, well stop bein' a sore loser and accept defeat like a real man would, because when all is said and done, you'll be having to accept defeat once again after our match.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: D-[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Stevie Grayson vs Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Bravo started off the aggressor, and he soon had Grayson taken down to the mat, as he tried to gain an early advantage. However Grayson went hold for hold Bravo, which increasingly frustrated the challenger. Bravo then changed tactic lifting Grayson up to his feet and trying to go for the Raise The Stakes but Grayson easily slipped out and counter with a face-buster.[/LEFT] [LEFT]The cap wearing champion, then nailed Bravo with a drop-kick that sent the challenger out of the ring. Bravo then paced up and down on the outside, seething with frustration as he consoled with Lisa Bowen. Bravo then went to get back in the ring, but was met with a baseball slide from Grayson that sent him into the guard-rail.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Grayson then took Bravo, down with a slinghsot cross-body before bringing the challenger into the ring for a two count. Grayson then whipped Bravo into the ropes, taking the challenger down with a leg lariat for a two count, then slamming Bravo onto the mat with a Gordbuster for another two count.[/LEFT] [LEFT]With Bravo struggling to get himself back into the match, Grayson then headed up to the turnbuckle, the former TCW star then dove off to take down a staggering Bravo with the Cap It Off, but it appeared that Bravo was playing possum as he rocked Grayson with a hard fore-arm smash. Grayson then stumbled back into the corner, where Bravo followed in with a jumping knee strike. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Bravo then placed a dazed Grayson onto the top turnbuckle, before sending Grayson crashing back in with a superplex . That earned Bravo a close two count, who then lifted Grayson back up into positon for the Raise The Stakes, but once again Grayson was able to block, but this time Bravo cut off any attempt at a comeback with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift before lifting Grayson up onto his shoulders and flinging the champion half way across the ring with the Human Roulette (Spinning Crucifix Toss)......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Bravo scrambled across to make the cover but Grayson managed to get his foot on the ropes, at this point Bravo was seething thathe has not put Grayson away. Bravo then stepped outside the ring, picking up a chair, Bowen's screaming at Bravo to keep his cool but it seems as though Bravo has snapped. Bret Graveson comes over to take the chair off Bravo, but Bravo just shoves the referee out of the way, before cracking th chair over the skull of Stevie Grayson. Giving Brett Graveson no choice but to cal for the bell. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Unfortunately Grayson is a still a bit rusty, and the first five minutes of the match were so slow paced it almost sent the fans to sleep. I felt it was only fair to give him at least one succesful title defence, but with such a mediocre title defence as this one, his chances of having a long reign look pretty slim. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Dino Bravo in 9:57 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Stevie Grayson retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]As a livid Dino Bravo, with a just as infuriated Lisa Bowen head back up the entrance ramp, followed by a victorious but dazed Stevie Grayson, myself and Harry Allen come past them on the way out.[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Hey Batch, you talk things up like we cant beat your boys. Well you seem to have a short memory, because if you're forgetting when me and Harry here took on your two goons Speed and Primus one on one, we beat them at their own games.[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] I certainly seem to remember putting Primus through a table, but hey maybe the big lummox has forgotten and how about when you made Mr 'Snap or Tap' Tap Out.[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] That did feel rather good but the point is Wave of Violence , you've only still got those tag belts because of the numbers game. I mean if you didn't have Carl and D.C Rayne running round on the outside you wouldn't be champions....[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen: [/B]So we've decided it's about time we evened things up a bit, make sure we've got an insurance policy, next time we meet over those titles, and just so you know what you're up against....you can meet him right now.....[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Out comes Nicky Champion (dressed in similar clothes to Harry Allen), to a reasonable pop from the crowd, considering that he's not a big National [COLOR=darkgreen]Star.[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Nicky Champion:[/B] Yeah that's right, you're looking at the newest member of UNITY, the disturbance maker, the news shaker, the one, the only Nicky R!ot. You may think you own this turf now, and you may be the riot makers round here, but this is one R!ot you wont be able to handle.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: D[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Wave Of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed & D.C Rayne) w/ Carl Batch vs [/B] [B]UNITY (Charles Rainier, Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne_WOV1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Even with an extra man involved, this pretty much followed the usual W.O.V-UNITY formula. The match started out with some chaotic brawling with all Six men involved, until UNITY were able to isolate D.C Rayne.[/LEFT] [LEFT]We showed off some neat double teams, getting Nicky R!ot (obviously no longer calling himself Nicky Champion) involved but a distraction from Carl Batch, enabled M.C Speed to attack myself and R!ot on the apron just as Harry Allen had hit a leg-drop on Rayne. Primus then speared Harry Allen, before Rayne scrambled across to make the tag.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Harry Allen then found himself isolated in the Wave of Violence corner, as the Tag Champions used several short-cuts to keep the former TCW star on their side of the ring. Harry Allen did manage to cause a miscommunication between Rayne and Speed though, moving out of the way of a high/ low attack. But just as it looked like Allen was going to make the tag Primus hauled Allen back into their corner.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Primus then placed Harry Allen onto his shoulders, to set up for the Gangsta Device, but Allen clubbed away on the top of the rookie monsters head, causing Primus to lose his balance and stumble into M.C Speed. Harry Allen was then able to free himself on the collision, and start crawling across to make the tag. D.C Rayne cut him off,but Allen was able to roll under and get the tag into myself.[/LEFT] [LEFT]I hit then nailed all three members of Wave of Violence with a series of drop-kicks (Rayne and Speed both in the ring, Primus on the apron), before Nicky Champion entered the ring, lifted me up into a Military Press and then using me as weapon threw me onto all three members of Wave of Violence plus Carl Batch ![/LEFT] [LEFT]I then rolled M.C Speed into the ring, and drilled the Tag Champion with the C.R Driver, that would have won the match but D.C Rayne was able to dive in to make the save. Nicky R!ot then came in, but a recovered Primus was there to cut Champion off with a running clothesline, and then knock Harry Allen off the apron.[/LEFT] [LEFT]I then found myself in the same situation as Harry Allen earlier, but when Primus went to finish me off with the Rruuussh ! I was able to side step out of the way, slip under the apron then surprise the 'rookie monster' with an Enziguri on the apron, before following up with a missile drop-kick. [/LEFT] [LEFT]I then went across to get in the tag but Primus was able to cut me off, flining me over with an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, back into his corner but I was able to right myself onto my feet and then nail Primus with the Raindrop (Moonsault Drop-Kick). However I was too worn down to make the pin, and both myself and Primus crawled across to get the tags into our respective corners. Primus got the tag in first to M.C Speed, but I wasn't too far behind getting the tag into Nicky R!ot[/LEFT] [LEFT]M.C Speed launched himself at Nicky R!ot but was caught in mid-air and planted across R!ot's knee with a backbreaker. R!ot then turned Speed over into a gutbuster, before lifting Speed up into a military press and driving Speed down onto the mat with a Death Valley Driver......[/LEFT] [LEFT]That looked to have the match won, but D.C Rayne dove into make the save....Rayne then got a few clubbing blows in on the former Nicky Champion, before setting up for the Storm Damage but Rayne was finding it difficult to lift the newest member of UNITY up, and R!ot was able to block the attempt, and then counter into an Exploder Suplex ! (At which point he also shouted out the rather random name of 'Charles Peterson')......[/LEFT] [LEFT]R!ot then made the cover, as myself and Harry Allen now recovered stood guard to make sure than neither Speed nor Primus could come back in to make the save and in the end the 'Charles Peterson' was enough to seal the victory.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Very solid match but as with all tag matches in FCW (be it traditional two man or multi man) it seems to have hit this D+ ceiling. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY (Charles Rainier, Harry Allen and Nicky R!ot defeated Wave of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed and D.C. Rayne) in 11:18 when Nicky Champion defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]We then go to the backstage area where Bradford Peverall is about to talk about his match with his former tag partner Mainstream Hernandez.[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] 'James' I didn't want it to be like this dude, I never wanted us to come to blows but your obsession got in the way, I mean her your beloved Sara got in the way. We could have been great together, hell we were great together. We were amazing, but then all your attention turned to her, she absorbed you and then what we accomplishing together was ignored. We were the best of friends right, but now we're the bitterest of enemies and all it's your fault James, it's all your fault.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]The camera's then go to a different part of the backstage area where Mainstream Hernandez is talking to Sara Silver.[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Look Sara babe, I think it's best you don't go out there tonight, who knows what Brad might do to you, I mean he's hit you once and he could do it again, if you get in the way.[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But I can handle myself 'James'....[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I know that[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] So why don't you let me, I want to be out there to support you[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Because you could get hurt[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I said I could handle myself[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Even if you could handle yourself, he'll go straight for you and I wouldn't be able to live myself for putting you in such a vunerable position[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] OK James, if that's what you want, but I just wanted to be out there supporting you.[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] And I appreciate that babe, I'll be thinking of you whilst I'm out, every blow I land, will be twice as hard, as if though they were also coming from you. Brad was my friend, he was my best friend, but what he did to you, made me see him in his true light as a jealous jack-ass.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Hernandez then turns to camera[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=navy]Brad what split us apart wasn't my fault, it wasn't Sara's fault, it was your fault, it was your jealousy that you weren't the one with the girl. It was your fault Brad, all the obsession you talk about, was all in YOUR head Brad.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Ratings: D for both promo's.[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]They stare each other down instensely at the start then charge at one another as soon as the bell rings. They instensely exchange strikes, Peverall mostly with European Uppercuts but Hernandez shaking them off and coming right back with some aggressive kicks. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Hernandez starts to take control with his kicking strategy, landing a roundhouse that has Peverall reeling, Peverall lurches back forward to land a clothesline but Hernandez ducks under and takes Peverall down with a leg lariat on the rebound. Peverall is back up, but Hernandez nails his former partner with a picture perfect drop-kick. That earns a two count, and Hernandez decides to head up top.[/LEFT] [LEFT]But Peverall gets back to his feet, and he uses referee Bret Graveson as a shield, causing Hernandez to hesitate, Peverall then moves Graveson out of the way and lands a cheap shot on Hernandez. Peverall then fires in a flurry of European Uppercuts, before standing Hernandez on the top turnbuckle and sending his former tag partner crashing back in with a superplex. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Peverall then scrambles across to make the cover. That earns another two count, and both stagger to their feet. Peverall takes control with a poke to the eyes, and a back rake, before whipping Hernandez hard into the corner and following in with a running (you've guessed it) European Uppercut. Peverall then lifts a dazes Hernandez up and places his former tag partner into the tree of woe position, Peverall goes to the opposite turnbuckle and comes charging in but then puts the brakes on and delivers a blatant nut-shot.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Bret Graveson, gives Peverall (who's looking rather pleased with himself) a warning. Peverall then drags a winded Hernandez out of the corner and goes for the cover. But Hernandez kicks out, much to Peveralls frustration.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Peverall then sets Hernandez in place for the Totally Totalled, but Hernandez slips out and then lands an Enziguri that has Peverall staggered...Peverall then staggers forward but walks right into a SUPERKICK !![/LEFT] [LEFT]But Hernandez is too worn down to go for the cover right away, eventually Hernandez gets over to Peverall draping an arm over his former best friend, but the time taken to make the cover was enough for Peverall to be able to dig down a kick out.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Hernandez then tried to lift Peverall up, but Peverall was proving to be dead-weight, so Hernandez merely dragged him over to the corner and Hernandez went up top once more to set up for the Apparition # 14. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Hernandez soared off the top turnbuckle, but Peverall was playing possum and he moved out of the way and Hernanez ending up hitting nothing but canvas. Peverall then waited for Hernandez to get back to his feet before nailing his former tag partner with the ROCK HARD UPPERCUT !![/LEFT] [LEFT]Surely it was over........[/LEFT] [LEFT]One........[/LEFT] [LEFT]Two......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Thr.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]To Peverall's frustration Hernandez got a shoulder up just in time. Peverall then paced around for a bit before lifting Hernandez up to a vertical base, and peppering the Mainstreamer with jabs. Peverall then went for the discus lariat but Hernandez ducked down and then landed a spin-kick, that sent Peverall staggering backwards.....Hernandez then followed up with a drop-kick that sent Peverall stumbling to the outside. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Hernandez now fired up, then launched himself through the ropes, crashing into Peverall like a bullet with a suicide dive. The move took alot out of both men, as they went crashing into the guard-rail together. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Bret Graveson started to make a twenty count but as both of them staggered to their feet, they began to intensely brawl, fixated on one another and oblvious to the fact they were being counted out. With Hernandez and Peverall now brawling up the entrance ramp, going blow for blow.....Bret Graverson called for the bell, declaring the match a double count out draw.[/LEFT] [LEFT]A good match, but the crowd wasn't into this as much as I hoped. In response to some recent criticism about this feud, maybe I did rush the angle and it would have perhaps been of more benefit to give them a longer run together as a tag team. However the inconclusive finish, means that there will be at least another match to come between these best friends turned bitter enemies. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Result: Bradford Peverell drew with Mainstream Hernandez in 11:32 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]We then go backstage where J.D Morgan is warming up for his match with Angel De Mexico, he then turns to camera to cut a promo[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkred][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Angel you're a good competitor but do you really think you're going to take these twin belts off me ? I've just made the great Puerto Rican Power tap out twice to the Cross Atlantic Stretch. What's your preparation for this match, losing the second-raters belt to some cap wearing joker. OK you didn't get pinned but you still lost. So if you think you can beat me, you're in a dreamworld sunshine.[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: D+[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]A video then plays to hype up the Undisputed Championship match between J.D Morgan and Angel De Mexico. [/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: C-[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Morgan tries to take advantage early by taking Angel down to the mat, but to his frustration the masked Mexican goes hold for hold and almost rolls Morgan up for a suprise pin.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Morgan incencsed by that changes tactic, lifting Angel up to a vertical base and peppering in a flurry of European Uppercuts, he then whips Angel into the ropes, but Angel takes Morgan by surprise with a springboard roundhouse kick. Morgan then staggers forward and is taken down with an arm-drag from Angel, Morgan gets up again and his taken down with another arm-drag from the masked man.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Angel then rolls Morgan up.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]One......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Two.....[/LEFT] [LEFT]Morgan kicks out, and then re-takes control with a couple of clubbing blows to the head, Morgan then lifts Angel up, and sets up for the Half Nelson Suplex but Angel works his way out of the move and then takes Morgan, then places Angel is positiin for a Power Bomb but the masked Mexican takes Morgan by surprise again with another roll up ![/LEFT] [LEFT]One.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Two......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Morgan kicks out and then tries to lock on the Cross Atlantic Stretch, but Angel slips out. The get back to their feet, and Morgan peppers Angel with some more fore-arms he, whips Angel into the corner, but Angel flips himself over the ropes, and then takes an on-charging Morgan by suprise with a spinning head-scissors take-down, Morgan gets back to his feet but Angel lands a standing drop-kick that sends Morgan to the outside. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Angel pumped up from turning the match in his favour then soars over the top rope with a No hands plancha, with the momentum carrying both himself and Morgan into the front-row !![/LEFT] [LEFT]They pick themselves and stagger over the guard-rail, but Morgan re- takes control with a stiff fore-arm and it looks like he is about to Powerbomb Angel into against the apron of the ring, but Angel thinks quickly and he snaps off a rana that sends Morgan crashing into the guard-rail. Angel rolls into the ring to break up Graveson's twenty count, before turning his attentions back to a limp J.D Morgan.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Angel pitches Morgan into the ring, and then slingshots himself back in scoring a corkscrew elbow drop , right on the sternum of the British Veteran.[/LEFT] [LEFT]One.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Two......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Thr,......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Morgan kicks out but he stays grounded to the mat and Angel heads up top, but just as Angel is about to fly, Morgan gets up and using his veteran wiles, staggers into the ring-ropes, causing Angel to lose his balance. Morgan then drapes Angel across the top turnbuckle and drives the Mexican High Flyer face first into the canvas with the LONDON BRIDGE !! (Rope Hung Cutter)[/LEFT] [LEFT]One........[/LEFT] [LEFT]Two.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Thr........[/LEFT] [LEFT]Angel De Mexico was too near the ropes and he was able to save himself !![/LEFT] [LEFT]J.D Morgan then lifted a dazed Angel back up, before lifting the former People's champion up for a powerbomb or piledriver attempt but Angel De Mexico somehow managed to twist himself round and then spike Morgan into the mat with the AZTEC RANA !! (Reverse 'Rana)........[/LEFT] [LEFT]One.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Two........[/LEFT] [LEFT]Thre !!![/LEFT] [LEFT]NO !![/LEFT] [LEFT]This time the ropes saved J.D Morgan, that was so close, the crowd were chanting that was three !! Before Morgan was able to just about stretch a foot under the ropes.[/LEFT] [LEFT]With Morgan planted on the canvas, Angel De Mexico headed up top once more, he waited for a dazed Morgan to stagger to his feet, as he looked to land the Mexican Death (Flying Arm Bar), but as Angel came flying off, Morgan caught him in a Half Nelson, before dumping Angel right on his head with HALF NELSON SUPLEX !! [/LEFT] [LEFT]Morgan scrambled across, and then locked on the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !![/LEFT] [LEFT]Angel looked in trouble after being dumped on his head, and the Cross Atlantic Stretch was slowly wearing the masked man down.......[/LEFT] [LEFT]Bret Graveson took a look to see if Angel De Mexico could carry on, the masked man looked completely out of it and Bret Graveson called for the bell !![/LEFT] [LEFT]J.D Morgan puts in another fantastic defence of the Undisputed Championship and Angel De Mexico, proved that he can hang with the the very best in FCW. The pop for Angels near-fall after the Aztec-Rana was one of the most electrifying moments inside the Gyansium Aguada and is sure to be on many highlight videos of FCW for years. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Ángel De México in 17:41 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch.[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]J.D Morgan retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]After coming through a defence he may have been taking lightly at the start, a relieved J.D Morgan proudly holds the twin belts a loft.[/I] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: C+[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Don't know how this event managed to get a C+, over say Rey De Reyes back in August which had two B- matches, and several in the C Range was only good enough for a C but I'll happily accept the C+ rating for the entire event.[/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][U]November in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Once again we had managed to put on a stellar show with Corazon de un Guerrero, our best show yet according to the Ryland Scale. Also running the lone show for that month, meant that we recupperated back the money we lost for running two shows last month. At the moment we are seeing steady popularity growth and financial stabliity whilst we stick with the current model of holding three shows in two months. With several departures from FCW over the past few months for a variety of reasons, the latest of which was Dragon Del Arco Iris (yet another victim of the bosses not 'Tough' enough obsession), an injection of new blood was brought into FCW, with four new additions. Leading the group is Nicky Champion (repackaged as Nicky R!ot) who should receive a fairly strong push right from the off as the latest member of The UNITY stable. The other three additions Leftie Wilkes, Jeremiah Moose and local prospect Island Boy Apollo are all young talents who will initially find themselves working in the lower part of the card, though Moose could be in line for a more sustained push once he wears of the ring rust. We also managed to hold onto Angel De Mexico, Bradford Peverall, Dean Daniels (currently working as Dino Bravo) and Joe Benning. Overall it was a good month, but it did not go off without incident as Dean Daniels (Dino Bravo) decided to put some laxative in the coffee of referee Bret Graveson , on the morning of the Corazon de un Guerrero show, thankfully Bret had managed to get it 'all out of system' before the event. I told Dean, that his behaviour was unprofessional and that we could have ended up with no referee for the event. Word from the boys in back is that Dean wasn't too happy about be told off and that he should respect the fact that he is a veteran of the sport, who has years more experience on me ! He couldn't of been all that upset as he resigned a contract extension and my opinion is that at his age, he should no better. If the prank was harmless I would have maybe gone a bit lighter on him, but this was a prank that not only irritated Bret Graveson's but could have also put the show in jeopardy. [RIGHT]____________________________________________________________[/RIGHT] [CENTER][B][U]November News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] After four years of existance Rip Chord's MAW promotion has finally risen to Regional size. It looks as though MAW is finally getting the recognition for the several young stars it has helped to build during the early parts of their careers over the past few years. As expected Peter Michaels was removed from his position as head booker of the SWF, following their embarrasing fall to Cult Size. It was said that Eisen was so angered at the situation SWF finds itself in, that he almost fired Michaels from SWF altogether but it was said there would have been a major revolt in the locker-room had Eisen fired Michaels from the announce booth as well as his position as head booker. I a somewhat suprising twist, the position has been filled by 'Jill of All Trades' Farrah Hesketh. Hesketh will juggle working for SWF as headbooker, alongside her work in CGC, AAA and CZCW. With that many commitments, surely one of those companies will be dropped from her over packed schedule. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 5SSW have hired gaijins Ashley Grover, Connie Morris, Jana Marie Bowen and Karen Bilous (now a veteran of several trips to the orient) to take part in their up-coming winter tour. AAA have re-hired Sara Marie York , nearly a year and half after she left the promotion back in June of 2008. APW have signed up promising youngster Maurice Jackson, to their roster. A former Rugby Player, Jackson has all the physical tools and some natural charisma to be a genuine star in the backwater of the Australian wrestling scene. CWWF filled the gap on their refereeing staff by hiring Andy Gordy, best known for his work with 4C. GCG boosted their roster with a glut of signings for their up-coming winter tour. Those taking part include Japanese veterans Hirokazu Yamanoue and Sotatsu Sarumara, up-coming Gaijin talents Nigel Svensson, Matthew Keith, Gaijin veteran Nathan Coleman (returning to GCG for the first time since October 2008 and former MMA star Roy Edison. Hinote Dojo have signed up Taheji Konoe on a PPA deal. Bret Graveson has joined MAW's refereeing team. Given the working relationship between FCW and MAW, this does not come as too much of a surprise. MPWF have signed young luchador Ultra Spark Jr to their roster. UEW have poached Haiti Voodude, away from rivals EWA. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] In an interesting note 21CW managed to successfully extend the contracts of their last three World Champions Stevie Stoat, Pitbull Brown and Jonathan Faust. While resident road agent Colin 'Steamroller' Chalke also signed on once more. 4C extended the contracts of Eric Blackley, Lightning Lomas, Slim V and commentator Ted Ross. 5SSW extende the contracts of Raku Makuda, Rei Chikanatsu and veteran referee Akikazu Miyagi. AAA extended the contracts of veteran Black Widow (still goin strong at 37), as well as Devils Daughter and Suzue Katayama. A busy month for APW as they re sign D.O.A, Jimmy Stratosphere, Markus Rush, Nathan Mackenzie, valet Stephanie Drucker and referee Virgil Mann to new contracts. BHOTWG extend the written contract of VENOM. BSC extend the contracts of non in-ring talents co-commentator Sara Silver and scheming manager Sienna DeVille. CGC extende the contracts of Shooter Sean Deeley, Greg Keith, Gigolo Jack Stein and referee Francis Long. CZCW extend the contracts of James 'Mainstream' Hernandez, Brendan Idol and valet Rita Charles. A fairly busy month on the contract extension front for EWA, who seal Frank De Pain, Roberto Milano, White Night, womens division stalwart Geena The Warrior Princess and announcer Mark Stanford to new deals. GCG managed to hold onto one of their 'aces' in the form of Hiroyasu Gakusha, and they did the honorable thing by signing promising youngster SUKI to a new contract, despite the fact that he is out long term with a major concussion. Whilst SUKI wont get paid for being in matches, he should pick up some money for the odd appearance at some shows later down the line, and GCG will also pay towards her recovery. Also signing on again with Japan's oldest promotion are Masutaro Katoaka, Wasichi 'Fire Fox' Inao and veteran announcer Masatate Hori. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA contracts of Barry Griffin and announcer Hirokichi Hatakeda. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Mike Watson, Billy Russell, Hirokumi Saito, Haruhiro Tsumemasa and Burning 'EXILE' Takash!ta. MAW extend the contracts of Oscar Golden, Riley McManus and announcer Marv Earnest. MOSC extend the contracts of Kevin Jones, Jay B, Bruiser and referee Scott Gregory. A fairly busy month for MPWF as they extend the contracts of Angel De Mexico, Atlantis Jr, La Criatura De La Navidad, El Hijo Espada Roja and referee Sebastian Cabrera. OLLIE extend the contracts of El Critico, Phoenix III and Rafael Ruiz. PGHW secure Kozue Kawashima, grizzled gaijin veteran Lee Bennett and referee Shihei Nagano to new exclusive written deals. PSW extend the contract of current double champion The Wolverine, Little Bill Lebowksi and manager Carl Batch. RIPW re-sign Assassin #2 (Ernie Turner), Brendan Idol, color commentar Mayhem Midden, referee David Poker and notorious midget manager Brains McGhee to new PPA deals. SOTBPW secure El Demonio, popular valet Jennifer Heat and referee Guillermo 'Fast' Navarro to new PPA deals. SWF re-sign Aaron Andrews, Akima Brave, Andre Jones, Shady K, Zimmy Bumfhole, road agent Pat Deacon and referee Darren Smith to new contracts. But following their drop to cult size, they could only sign them to PPA deals and not secure them to written contracts, like they have been able to in the past. This time last year the shot was on the other foot, but now it's TCW securing their roster to written contracts and they had a very busy month securing a whopping ten workers to new contracts. Those re-signing include John 'Human Arsenal' Anderson, Joel Byant, American Buffalo, Fumihiro Ota, Jack Griffith, Tyson Baine, managers Queen Emily and Floyd Goldworthy and road agent Arnold Westberry all to written contracts. The final signing commentary team member Shane Sneer, re-signs on a PPA basis, as he also wishes to stay loyal to his commitments with USPW. UEW re sign Beast Bantom and Rahabad Lawal. A busy month for USPW as they re sign Danny Rushmore, Jim Force, Puerto Rican Power, T-Rex, manager Captain USA, road agent Micky Starr and personality Sheik Mustafa to new contracts. WLW extend the PPA deal of Silver Shark. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Gorgon did not re sign with AAA, citing that she wishes to concentrate on he career in Japan with 5SSW APW did not offer veteran Trehawke Phillips a contract extension, with no other established promotion in Australia, rumours are that Phillips may be forced to hang up the boots. CZCW have surprisingly failed to come to an agreement on a contract extension with former Xtreme champion Flying Jimmy Foxx, who now finds himself as a free agent. As reported in the worker signings Haiti Voodude has jumped ship from EWA to rivals UEW. GCG lost the services of gaijin talents Rhino Umaga and Henry Bennett. Bennett's depature was actually through the choice of GCG who having signed several new talents for their latest tour, let go of Bennettt as cost cutting measure but they were hoping to re-sign Umaga. However it appears that the Samoan is now keen to make his name in North America, after establishing himself in Japan. Joel Bryant finished up his commitments with INSPIRE after signing a new written contract with TCW. Luck doesn't seem to be on MPWF's side at the moment, as yet another holder of their Herencia de Mundo title has decided to leave the promotion in the form of veteran El Bandito. PSW have let go of one half of the Good Ol' Boys Tag Team Thimbleby Langton. This doesn't come as too much as a shock, as PSW have practically mistreated their own tag division since putting all the belts on the duo of The Wolverine and The Punisher. The belts were last defended by the duo back in May of last year !, so it's clear that Mitch Naess and co. have little interest in promoting tag team wrestling. [B]Injuries[/B] El Bandito who departed from MPWF, sustained a floating knee cap in his last match for the promotion and will be out of action for ten weeks (which will hurt his chances of finding employment with another promotion). [B]Retirements[/B] Veteran journeyman Travis Century has called time on his in-ring career. Century who never quite made it to the 'big leagues' worked for various regional promotions over his career (many of whom have now gone out of business) but most fans will remember him for spells in NYCW (where many felt he was misused, despite a run with the Tri-State Regional Title) and then for his run in the dying days of DaVE. Most recently he had worked for Japanese 'garbage' promotion WEXXV, who unforunately like DaVE also went out of business. Canadian wrestling fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as Mammoth, one of the most unpopular wrestlers (Kayfabe or non Kayfabe) in the history of wrestling has been advised on Doctors Orders to give up his wrestling career. Mammoth originally worked for CGC, winning the Tag Titles with Land Mass (as the humungous duo, formed a monster heel tag team), after he had run his course there....he suprisingly moved onto NOTBPW (who had built a reputation for wrestling excellence) something Mammoth was far from noted for and he never did improve much to the distain of the NOTBPW fans. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] Phenomenal E (Red Panther) has apparently been rubbing Sensational Dragon up the wrong way in BHOTWG. [B]Media News[/B] After their fall to Cult Size, SWF were dealt a further blow when all their T.V deals for Supreme TV were cancelled, leaving them with no regular T.V Show on any network. Meanwhile TCW will see their Action Packed show revitilised by Mexican channel La Lucha de Red and the same channel will show NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling. [B]Title Changes[/B] Harry Simonsen regained the Commonwealth title in APW, ending the 10 month reign of Swoop McCarthy to become a two time champion. Tiger Fuyuki and Sessue Kawate ended the 8 month Burning World Tag Team Title reign of Tadakuni Toshusai and Chuichi Sanda, only to immediately drop the belts in their first defence to Toshusai and his new partner of Fukasabaru Inao. Whippy the Clowns 15 month long reign with the 4C Championship was brought to and end by Phillipe LaGrenier. Bobby Thomas became the new World Champion in CGC, ending the 11 month reign of Ricky DeColt and Thomas long term tag partner Nate Johnson also won singles gold as he took the Canadian Championship from Lee Rivera. The newly formed duo of 'Giants of the Ring' Herchel Hammer and the Big Bad defeated White Knight and Jed High to claim the vacant EWA Tag Team Titles, following the departure of White Knights previous partner Haiti Voodude to UEW. The King of Fighters reign of Masaaki Ozazaki lasted less than two months as Tadiyuki Kikkawa won the belt for the second time in the final event of their Autumn Tour. Spanish Superfly became the Campeon de Herencia de Mundo in MPWF for a 4th time, after claiming the title from the departing El Bandito. C-V-2 (Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine) became the new Tag Team Champions in MAW, ending the 7 month reign of The Masked Patriot and Antonio. PGHW held their annual Elite Tag Series with Team Dynasty 2000 (Yoshimi Mushashibo and Shuji Inukai) defeating Pride KOISO and Kozue Kawashima to win the tournament for a record setting sixth time. The legendary duo also defeated Muruyama & Ugaki and Mito Miwa & Akinori Kwakami on their way to winning the tournament. The Historical Japan Title also changed hands as Buddy Garner regained the belt from Akinori Kwakami to become a two time champion. Joe Sexy became the North American Champion in the suddenly troubled SWF for a second time, ending the near half year long reign of Kurt Laramee. Americana and Barei Yasujiro teamed up to end the latest Tag Title reign of the Avalanche Effect in WLW but Americana was dealt disappointed when he was defeated for the Show Stealer Title by Awesome Thunder.

[CENTER][U][I][B][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/B][/I][/U] [U][I][B][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW present the first of two shows to be held in December, as they present the Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria event on Saturday 5th, once again from the home of FCW, the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. The main event will see J.D Morgan defend the Undisputed Championship in a four corner survival, against the man who came close to defeating him last month Angel De Mexico and friends turned bitter enemies Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall. The match was originally going to be non title but Morgan told FCW officials that he does not shirk from any challenge and will put the belt on the line no-matter what the match is, and who the opponent is. The Tag Team Championship will also be on the line as Wave of Violence put them on the line against perennial rivals UNITY, but this time there will be a third team in the mix as the exciting duo of Animal Magic also get a shot at the winning the belts in what will be a three way elimination match. Will W.O.V fend off both teams or will their reign as tag champions be brought to a halt ? The People's Championship will also be on the line as Dino Bravo gets another shot at Stevie Grayson's title, rumour has it that winning the belt isn't the only thing on the line for Bravo, as word coming out from FCW is that Lisa Bowen has given Bravo 'a win, or lose me as your manager' ultimatum to Bravo, who's failure to keep his cool has seen him recently boil over in frustration during and after matches. Bowen as his manager, has also questioned on many occasions if Bravo is being true to himself, with his gambler schtik and that it could be hindering him in his pursuit of championship gold in FCW. The Night's over high profile match see's the newest addition to UNITY Nicky R!ot (previously known as Nicky Champion) takes on the monsterous Soul Krusher of the Messiah's Circus, a win for either man is likely to put them in line for a shot at J.D Morgan's Undisputed Championship. Ultimate Phoenix who vowed to work 'his way up the ranks' to earn another title shot at the Undisputed Championship, faces off with Wave Of Violence's D.C Rayne, will Phoenix take another step towards a title shot or will Rayne derail Phoenix in only his second match back ? The Show is rounded off by a Six Man Battle featuring The Sensational Singh teaming up with Heat Magnets to take on the trio of The Great Oxii, Island Boy Apollo and Leftie Wilkes, while Eddie Howard goes on on with Jeremiah Moose. The pre-show match features Inky The Squid Boy of the Messiah's Circus taking on Joe Benning. [I]Here's a full run down of the card for Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Saturday 5th Decemebr 2009[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]at Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]4 Corner Survival for the [/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]J.D Morgan[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Angel De Mexico[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Bradford Peverall[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Mainstream Hernandez[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]3-Way Elimination for the[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Wave Of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Animal Magic (Fox Mask & Masked Cougar)[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]People's Championship:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Stevie Grayson[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Dino Bravo[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Nicky R!ot vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Soul Krusher[/CENTER] [CENTER]Ultimate Phoenix vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] D.C Rayne[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] The Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs The Great Oxii, Island Boy Apollo & Leftie Wilkes[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Inky The Squid Boy vs Joe Benning[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][U][B][COLOR=purple]Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria[/COLOR][/B][/U][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship (4CS):[/B] J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship (3 Way Elimination):[/B] Wave of Violence vs UNITY vs Animal Magic[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Stevie Grayson vs Dino Bravo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Nicky R!ot vs Soul Krusher[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix vs D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets vs Oxii, Apollo & Leftie[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Inky The Squid Boy vs Joe Benning [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Undisputed Championship (4CS): [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez Can't see any reason for JD to lose here - he's been a highly rated champ so far, so let him run with it for now Tag Team Championship (3 Way Elimination): Wave of Violence vs [B]UNITY[/B] vs Animal Magic UNITY finally take the gold - probably pinning one of the Animals, so that Carl Batch can claim WOV were robbed / never beaten etc. People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo Have to go with Stevie so that the Dino/Lisa split happens [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Soul Krusher Having picked JD to win the main event, he needs a face challenger - and that means Nicky [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B]vs D.C Rayne Total squash Six Man Battle: [B]Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets[/B] vs Oxii, Apollo & Leftie As much of a squash as a match featuring the Heat Magnets as winners can be! Eddie Howard vs [B]Jeremiah Moose[/B] Well he won on his debut, so no reason for him to lose tonight [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] vs Joe Benning Inky has more credibility than Joe - Jeez - Joe must be REALLY bad!

Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria Undisputed Championship (4CS): J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Morgan is a steady champion, but Mainstream can be huge and it's time to see if he can be the headliner[/I] Tag Team Championship (3 Way Elimination): Wave of Violence vs UNITY vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] [I]Wildcard steals the win[/I] People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo [I]Which means Dino should win since he loses when I pick him[/I] [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]Nicky did good things for me in the past and has more growth potential than your rent- a -monster[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs D.C Rayne [I]Squash[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets[/B] vs Oxii, Apollo & Leftie [I]Slighty, but only slightly, better talent on this side[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]Jeremiah Moose[/B] [I]boring dark match[/I] [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]mask vs someone who should wear a mask to get rid of the bland[/I]

Undisputed Championship (4CS): [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]I'm still not sold 100% on Morgan as champ, but there's no denying he's been a good champ quality-wise, and a 4 way is not the place for him to lose it. Plus, with Bradford and Hernandez's feud in here as well I think it's obvious that this is more about pushing Morgan/Angel (who definitely deserves this shot) and Peverall/Mainstream as storylines.[/I] Tag Team Championship (3 Way Elimination): [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs UNITY vs Animal Magic [I]Animal Magic do deserve a title win eventually, but there WoV/Unity isn't done yet, and there aren;t any other major heel teams to put the Magic against for their own story, so this might as well stick around[/I] People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo [I]I've never really got behind Grayson, but he's not done too badly as your people's champ, and there's a storyline in Dino's persistent failures[/I] [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]Daft though his name may be, Nicky's too bloody good to lose to the Krusher[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs D.C Rayne [I]Phoenix is one of your big faces, so he takes the win here[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets[/B] vs Oxii, Apollo & Leftie [I]Much as I love Oxii, he's not a winner, and the Heat Magnets need building as a tag team to the level of the others so they cna face Magic down the line.[/I] [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [I]I slightly prefer Eddie[/I] [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]Why not?[/I]

Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria Undisputed Championship (4CS): J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico vs [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]I'm probably way out to lunch here, but hes the only one of your Main Event talents, other than Mainstream that has alot of character. Hes an under used wrestler, who you're pushing nicely, and this could be his breathrough.[/I] Tag Team Championship (3 Way Elimination): Wave of Violence vs [B]UNITY[/B] vs Animal Magic People's Championship: [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] vs Dino Bravo [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Soul Krusher [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs D.C Rayne Six Man Battle: [B]Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets[/B] vs Oxii, Apollo & Leftie [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [B]Inky The Squid Boy[/B] vs Joe Benning

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Cuatro Maneras A La Gloria[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Saturday December 5th 2009[/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] The camera’s go backstage where Dino Bravo and Lisa Bowen are in discussion [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Look Dean……[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Hey it’s Dino[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Yeah whatever you wish to call yourself, you need to get your head together, or this relationship is over.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Come on babe, that would really break my heart[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Firstly I’m not your babe and this relationship is strictly business….[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo[/B]: But if we ain’t gonna get it on, then what’s in it for me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] What’s in it for you Dean ? Without me pulling a full strings, you wouldn’t even be getting title shots, looks at your win-loss record since you came here, it’s hardly outstanding.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Yeah but I’ve been in some tough situations, I mean the house totally cheated me out of winning the jackpot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] You’re not a gambler and this is not Las Bleeding Vegas, you are a wrestler and you are in Puerto Rico.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Yeah a wrestler who will be hitting the jackpot baby[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] OK how can I get this through to you, you are Dean Daniels wrestling machine.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Who is this Daniels you speak of[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Just stop it !, just stop it ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] What did I do ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] The act, the stupid act, perhaps if you dropped the stupid act, you might actually be able to focus, FOCUS on winning.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] But I don’t need to focus, I got luck on my side….[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] And what has luck brought you so far….nothing, zilch, zero. You’re a joke Bravo, you’re a friggin’ joke but Dean Daniels, the REAL YOU, Dean Daniels he’s a winner, a bad-ass, a ruthless machine who’s only objective is to WIN. Who do you want to be Dino Bravo- LOSER or Dean Daniels- WINNER ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] I’m no loser[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen[/B]: As Dino Bravo, that’s exactly what you are but as Dean Daniels, you with me at your side can go right to the top. You walk into that wrestling ring tonight as Dino Bravo, and it’s over, it’s over between us. [/COLOR] [I]Lisa Bowen then walks away, leaving Dino Bravo to contemplate what she has just said to him[/I]. [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] The camera’s then spots UNITY milling around and they turn to camera to hype up their up-coming matches [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Tonight UNITY take a couple of steps towards being the top faction in this company. When myself and Harry win the tag titles and Nicky here will slay the monster that is Soul Krusher.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] That’s right, Wave of Violence your run on top is coming to an end and Animal Magic we’ve got no problem with you guys but you won’t get in the way of us finally getting our hands on the tag belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Soul Krusher, I may be the new guy round here but ask Wave of Violence just what I can do. You may be big, you may be kinda scary, but Nicky R!ot has no fear and no one, no one is going to stop me from going right to the top.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match: Inky The Squid Boy vs Joe Benning[/B] [I]Inky’s ‘antics’ made what could have been a very bland match between two lower carders a little more engaging and the fans who decided to watch the match wanted to see Inky get his comeuppance, but in the end he the Messiah’s Circus was able to put Benning away with ‘The Well Is Dry’ (Sitout Facebuster).[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Inky The Squid Boy defeated Joe Benning in 6:34 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out wearing yet another barely there outfit, all in the aid of distributing some discontinued merchandise lines to the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]It’s back to the regular opening for this show as Dane O’Hara and Cueball Lynch set to work on hyping the main event. They basically talk up the chances of each of J.D Morgan’s opponents and discuss whether or not Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall will be more focused on each other than on the opportunity of winning the world title.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Bit of a lazy cop out, but I just wasn’t all that inspired to write a back and forth this time for the commentary team, as I don’t think there is the blatant bias for each wrestler, as when Puerto Rican Power was holding the title. Morgan’s defaulted as a heel but he’s gradually showing signs of turning (would a heel be a fighting champion?), and could be considered more of a tweener than anything –so I don’t see Cueball giving him as much sycophantic adulation as say a member of Messiah’ Circus or W.O.V…which is what the back and forth exchanges with O’Hara are based upon.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: The Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs[/B] [B]The Great Oxii, Island Boy Apollo & Leftie Wilkes[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_IslandBoyApollo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected many of the fans took this match as an opportunity, to head for the Rice & Beans stand before they settled into their seats. Considering that one team consisted of The Great Oxii and two ‘green’ rookies, the match was competent stuff, but it wasn’t too exciting either and the result was never really in doubt with only some brief domination by Oxii following a hot-tag, being the only really bright spot for the face trio. After that the match broke down and Sensational Singh was able to isolate Leftie Wilkes, to put the teenager away with the Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Powerbomb) [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh and Heat Magnets defeated The Great Oxii, Island Boy Apollo and Leftie Wilkes in 6:54 when The Sensational Singh defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [RIGHT][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Stevie Grayson vs Dino Bravo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The champion Grayson actually comes out first and is waiting for Bravo to come out. Grayson wait’s it out but still no sign of Bravo, at this point Bret Graveson calls for the bell and starts a twenty count on Bravo, all of a sudden with Grayson relaxed and accepting that all he has to do is stand around to win the match, someone sneaks into the ring…… And Grayson gets dumped on his head with a German suplex…..from DEAN DANIELS !! [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Daniels goes for the cover, but he pulls Grayson up at two, as he wants to dish out more punishment. Daniels rains down a flurry of blows upon Grayson, who tries to scarper from the ring to try and get his bearings but Daniels just bulls him back and dumps the former TCW man with a belly to back suplex. Daniels goes for the cover but Grayson kicks out , Daniels looks to finish Grayson off setting up for the Raise The Stakes, but Grayson slips out and counters with a jawbreaker, that only buys Grayson some brief respite as Daniels retakes control with a stiff fore-arm between whipping Grayson into the corner. Daniels then comes charging in but Grayson slips out of the way and takes Daniels down with a neckbreaker. With Daniels down Grayson decides to head up top, but he’s a bit too slow going up the turnbuckle and Daniels is back to his feet but Grayson dives off and plants Daniels face first into the mat with the Cap It Off. One……. Two……. Thr…… Daniels kicks out in emphatic fashion. They both get to their feet and Grayson tries to take control with a kick combination but Daniels just shakes them off, levels Grayson with a hard fore-arm, spins the former TCW man around and dumps Grayson with a release German Suplex…….. Grayson kicks out of the cover but Daniels is still in control, he pulls Grayson to his feet and attempts to go for the Raise The Stakes but Grayson blocks it again, however this time Daniels traps Grayson’s arm’s and begins to fire in a flurry of knee strikes. Grayson has no-where to go, and referee Bret Graveson checks on his condition. Daniels is relentless with the knees……. Grayson’s not fighting back and Graveson calls for the bell, Dean Daniels is the NEW People’s champion. This wasn’t quite an ‘extended’ squash match, but it basically here to put over Daniels/Bravo’s new ruthless bad-ass persona. Grayson still hasn’t shifted the ring-rust and the only reason Grayson ever got the title, because I promised him a mid-card title run, so he was only ever going to be transitional champion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Stevie Grayson in 8:54 when Stevie Grayson was knocked out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels wins the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Dean Daniels receives the belt, but he notices that Grayson is still down on the mat, he lifts the challenger up to his feet, and then clocks Grayson with a stiff fore-arm, before drilling the former TCW star into the canvas with the Raise The Stakes. Daniels then just looks coldly into the camera, no emotion shown on his face at all.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera’s go backstage where Wave of Violence are milling around, their mouthpiece Carl Batch then turns to the camera to talk up Primus and Speed’s chances of retaining the tag titles.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Wave of Violence…this is our yard, nobody takin’ the bling from us. You talk it up that’s its your time UNITY, but it ain’t your time it ain’t ever gonna be your time and as for you masked clowns, you’re just here to make up the numbers, just another victim for W.O.V. Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ![/COLOR] [I]Batch then turns to his charges, after his promo but his oblivious to the camera’s picking up some conversation between Batch and D.C Rayne.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Rayne my man, when you gonna start contributing, I mean W.O.V are s’posed to the dominant force man, and you ain’t really been representin’. I mean you ain’t really be defendin’ out turf, we’ve given you an opportunity man, ‘bout time you started payin’ us back…you get me playa ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] Come on bro, I’m proud to be W.O.V and I’m gonna do you proud, just been unlucky so far[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Luck is an excuse, an excuse made by those who are weak, are you weak Rayne ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] No man, I ain’t weak[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Well show us by beatin’ that masked clown Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] I’ll give it my best[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] It’s time to start doin’ more than your best, it’s time to seize the moment, it’s time to show you are W.O.V.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Ultimate Phoenix vs D.C Rayne w/ Carl Batch[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne_WOV1.jpg[/IMG] [/B]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] D.C Rayne eager to impress Carl Batch, jumped Phoenix before the popular masked man could even get in the ring and it was all the W.O.V man in the early going, but Phoenix survived the early onslaught and eventually took down Rayne with spinning head-scissors to turn the match in his favour. Phoenix then took control, earning a two count with a Falcon Arrow before heading up top, but Carl Batch came over and started to tug away on Phoenix leg, Phoenix shrugged Batch off but the distraction was enough for Rayne to recover, and send Phoenix crashing back into the ring with a superplex. That earned Rayne a two count, who then set Phoenix up for the Storm Damage (Leg Hook Brainbuster) but Phoenix managed to block the attempt and countered into a La Magistral Cradle. Rayne kicked out and lifted Phoenix up for a suplex but Phoenix made a standing switch and pushed Rayne into the ropes rolling the W.O.V man up into a bridging pin. Rayne kicked out and then took control with an aggressive flurry of fore-arms, Rayne then fired Phoenix into the ropes and went to turn Phoenix inside out with a Lariat but Phoenix ducked under and nailed Rayne with a roundhouse kick. Phoenix then went up top but saw Batch trying to interfere again, and dived to the outside to take Batch out of the equation with a diving head-scissors. Rayne took advantage though clubbing Phoenix from behind and then bringing the popular masked man into the ring. Rayne then looked for the Storm Damage again, but Phoenix blocked again and Rayne changed tactic spinning Phoenix round and then dumping the former MPWF star with a belly to back suplex but Phoenix landed on his feet and stunned Rayne with a roundhouse kick. Phoenix then took the opportunity to head up top and soar off the top rope with the ever beautiful Phoenix Firebird Splash to seal the victory and avoid what would have been considered an upset, despite the presence of Carl Batch on the outside. Not a lot to say about this match, except that it was perfectly acceptable fare as a mid-card filler match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated D.C. Rayne in 6:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] The camera’s go backstage to what looks like the basement, standing around in half darkness is what looks to be Leper Messiah and his Messiah’s Circus cohort Soul Krusher. Messiah then begins to speak. [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] One step closer, one step closer the Circus shall be if you destroy this degenerate that calls himself Riot, for he is a false Riot, a Riot of show, for you will Krush his shallow heart into a million pieces that feel pain a million times.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Soul Krusher:[/B] KRUSHER CRUSH ! CRUSHER DESTROY ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Yes ! Yes ! Crush everything in your path, destroy all those who come between the Circus destiny, for the Circus shall become unstoppable….BWAHAHAHAHAHA !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Nicky R!ot vs Soul Krusher w/ Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Krusher tried to intimidate R!ot at the start, but the UNITY man wasn't intimidated in the slighest and took the fight right to the Circus monster, putting Krusher on the back foot. However Leper Messiah's prescence on the outside began to put doubt in R!ot's mind and he was unable to sustain the pressure, with having one eye on Messiah, this allowed Krusher to absorb the early onslaught from R!ot and come back with a flurry of his own. Krusher then got the first real significant near-fall turning R!ot inside out with a vicious running clothesline, but the former protege of Sam Strong showed his heart by kicking out and taking the fighr right to Krusher once again, however Krusher stopped the mini comeback and whipped R!ot into the turnbuckle, before charging in but R!ot managed to hop up onto the second turbuckle and crack a double axe handle over the head of Krusher. R!ot then charged in, levelling Krusher with a running clothesline that sent the monster tumbling over the top rope. R!ot then went to the out onto the apron and hit a diving shoulderblock on Krusher, that sent the Circus member crashing into the guard-rail. However Leper Messiah came over and started to get some cheap shots in on R!ot, R!ot aborbed the shots and then reversed an attempt by Messiah to whip him into the ring-steps. R!ot then turned his attention back to Soul Krusher, but the monsterous Krusher had recovered and R!ot was decked with a big right, and then bodyslammed against the ring apron. Krusher then rolled R!ot into the ring for a two count, before lifting R!ot up and applying his bearhug submission, caleld the Lifetaker. Krusher slowly began to squeeze the life out of the UNITY man and Bret Graveson went to check on Nicky R!ot, but just as it looked like R!ot was done he came back to life and began to rain down a flurry of elbows to the top of Krusher's head, eventually forcing Krusher to releas the hold. R!ot then rocked Krusher with a series of fore-arms, before doubling over Krusher with a kick to the mid-section, setting things up for the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex), but Krusher proved to big to get off his feet and the Circus monster, fought out with a series of elbow shots to R!ot's head......Krusher then tried for the Dead Man Walking but this time it was R!ot who resisted. They went to toe to toe, exchanging fore-arms, elbows, punches with neither man giving an inch. Krusher then whipped R!ot into the ropes where a now recovered Leper Messiah was about to take R!ot out with a steel chair but R!ot must have felt his prescence sidestepping at the last split second and instead Messiah chair in hand, collided with an on-rushing Soul Krusher. R!ot then sprang off the ropes, and took a dazed Krusher off his feet with the the Sub Pop Bop (the crooked arm lariat- formely known as the Hawkeye Hammer)..... R!ot then dropped to the mat to make the cover as the crowd counted along with what proved to be the decisive moment of the match. This was a competent big man match but you get the feeling that both work much better against smaller/faster opponents that are able to acentuate their strengths and hide their weaknesses. They got the crowd into it by the end, but there was alot of frankly bland and generic brawling throughout. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Soul Krusher in 8:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremiahMoose.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a really bland filler match, that probably deserved to belong on the pre-show but on the positive side it did give the crowd a chance to have a break and head for the merchandise stall/toilet/rice and beans stall. For those remotely interested Eddie Howard picked up the victory with the Natural Ending (Release Power bomb). The fact that Jeremiah Moose is trying to shake off ring rust didn’t help but I’m willing to be patient with Moose, as he is young and cheap. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eddie Howard defeated Jeremiah Moose in 4:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: 3- Way Elimination for the Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) w/ Carl Batch vs [/B] [B]UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) vs [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/B][/CENTER] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] /[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match started off fairly tentatively with both W.O.V and UNITY feeling the 'wildcard' duo of Animal Magic out but thing soon broke down when Primus clocked Harry Allen until a blind tag and it soon turned into more of a scramble style match with Brett Graveson struggling to keep control. With W.O.V and UNITY brawling on the outside, Animal Magic ascended to the top rope and took both of their rival teams out with stereo shooting star presses !! After the dust had settled Animal Magic then brought M.C Speed into the read and after planting the W.O.V man face first with a double wheelbarrow suplex , they then drilled Speed with the Last Hunt (Double Enziguri), Animal Magic then made the cover and it looked lik the reigning tag champions were going to be the first elimination, but Primus dived back in to make the save at the last split second. Animal Magic then went to double team Primus, but the rookie monster took both down with a double running clothesline, Masked Cougar the staggered back to his feet and was turned inside by out the Rruush !! With Animal Magic about to be eliminated, UNITY actually worked in Unison with rivals W.O.V as myself and Harry Allen held Fox Mask back from making the save. [B]Elimination #1: Animal Magic in 6:21[/B] Myself and Harry then rushed Primus, teeing off on the big man with kick combinations but Primus managed to withstand the onslaught and Speed who was now freshly recovered soon made it two, and after dumping Harry Allen to the outside I soon found myself isolated in the W.O.V corner...... The defending champions then kept me isolated in their corner by any means necessary, including phantom tags, getting in cheap shots, goading Harry Allen to distract the ref and even that old favorite letting me get the tag but positioning themselves so that the ref can't see the tag. I must have taken a relentless beat-down for good on five minutes, but despite what W.O.V threw at me I refused to give in, but it was surely only a matter of time before they would put me away, and Primus set me on his shoulders in position for the Gangsta Device, but my survival instincts kicked in and he began to reign down elbows on the top of Primus head. Primus then got fed up of that and set me in position for a Power-Bomb but I used that to snap off a swinging DDT, driving Primus head first into the mat. I then scrambled across to my corner but M.C Speed was there to cut me off and grabbed my leg, but I kicked Speed off and then used my momentum to roll into my corner and get the tag into Harry Allen. Harry Allen then took Speed down with a series of clotheslines , before planting Speed onto the mat with a Gordbuster. The former TCW star then waited for Speed to begin to get back to a vertical base, before driving W.O.V's submission expert into the mat with the Rocker-Dropper (Overdrive)....Allen thought that had won the match but Primus made the save, clubbing away on Allen and then whipping the former TCW man into the W.O.V Corner. Primus then went charging in but Harry Allen side-stepped out of the way and then drop-kicked Primus...Primus managed to stay on his feet but Allen followed up with another drop-kick and the rookie monster was sent stumbling over the top-rope......I then entered the ring and before a recovering Speed could cut me off, I soared through the ropes to take out Primus with a suicide dive. Speed then tried to take Harry Allen by surprise, but the former TCW star side-stepped a spin-kick attempt, and he planted Speed into the mat with a Uranage, but just as Harry allen was about to head up top; Carl Batch (seeing that the Tag Titles were in serious jeopardy) waved for reinforcements in the form of D.C Rayne as he distracted Bret Graveson by getting up on the apron. Rayne then took a swing with a slapjack at Harry Allen, but the UNITY man ducked out of the way and Rayne ended up nailing M.C Speed......Harry Allen then rolled Speed up into a small package....... One.......... Two.......... Three !!! UNITY ARE THE NEW FCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !! Carl Batch can't believe what has just happened, Speed is still lying in a heap, Primus is absolutely seething with anger and D.C Rayne who's errant slapjack shot, cost Wave of Violence the belts, looks like the loneliest man in the arena. Despite adding a third team into the mix, we were still unable to break through the D+ glass ceiling with a Tag Team Title match. There were some great moments (the double SSP's to the outside by Animal Magic being a particular highlight), but there were also moments where it didn't quite flow and at times felt a little disjointed. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Wave of Violence and Animal Magic in 14:51; the order of elimination was Animal Magic first, and finally Wave of Violence. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]UNITY win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Myself and Harry Allen then proudly held the FCW Tag Team Titles aloft, where we were joined in the ring by our UNITY stable mate Nicky R!ot , who had also emerged triumphant earlier in the show over Soul Krusher. After about a year of toil and fighting a constant uphill battle against Wave of Violence, UNITY's time on top had finally arrived.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A video then played to hype up the main event, the Undisputed Championship 4-Way between J.D Morgan, Angel De Mexico, Bradford Peverall and Mainstream Hernandez. The video hihglights how Angel came close to dethroning Morgan in their singles match and the friends turned enemies feud between Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall vs [/B][B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Just before the match Hernandez, tells his valet and girlfriend Sara Silver to go to the back, like last week she says she wants to be out there but Hernandez tells her that it's better that she's not anyway within striking distance of Bradford Peverall. The match starts out with the two men who fought over the belt last month in the form of J.D Morgan and Angel De Mexico. The defending champion tried to take control early on, but as he found out las month Angel is hard to keep ground and the masked Mexican used his speed to keep Morgan at bay. Feeling frustrated the English veteran then tagged out to Mainstream Hernandez. Angel De Mexico and Hernanez then put on an excellent display of fast paced chain wrestling, with neither man really gaining an advantage until it was broken up by Bradford Peverall who made a blind tag on Angel De Mexico, before diving in off the apron to take Hernandez down with a Diving European Uppercut. Peverall then pounded away on Hernandez, before cutting an attempt by Hernandez to get back to make comeback with a rake of the eyes. Peverall then whipped Hernandez into the corner and came charging in with a running European Uppercut, but Hernandez had it scouted slipping out onto the apron and then slingshotting himself back in to nail Peverall with a back elbow....Suddenly in trouble Peverall scrambled across to get the tag into Angel De Mexico, but the masked man wasn't interested, dropping down off the apron, to let Hernandez get more shot in on Peverall. As Peverall turned around he walked right into a spin-kick from Hernandez, who then planted Peveralli into the mat with the PONTIAC TO HOME ! (Swinging Reverse STO)..... One..... Two........ Thr..... J.D Morgan seeing that his title was in trouble, dove in to make the save, before dumping drilling Hernandez with a fore-arm and then spinning the former Totally Einstein man around and dumping him with a vicious Half Nelson Suplex......but then Angel De Mexico springboarded back in landing a senton across the sternum of Morgan. Peverall was now back up and he took Angel De Mexico with the ROCK HARD UPPERCUT ! , before making the cover..... One.... Two...... Thr...... But in a rare case of actually following the rules, Bret Graveson waves Peverall off , telling the former tag champ he is not the legal man. Peverall then turns his attentions to Mainstream Hernandez, but Herrnandez begins to fight back, but they are then bothed dumped out of the ring with a double clothesline by J.D Morgan but then Morgan himself was dumped to the outside, with a drop-kick from Angel De Mexico. The masked Mexican then launched himself over the top rope with a no hands plancha taking everyone out. Angel De Mexico then rolled Mainstream Hernandez into the ring and headed up top, he then waiting for Hernandez to stagger back to his feet before diving off the top turnbuckle taking the former Totally Einstein man down with his flying Armbar (THE MEXICAN DEATH !) ...... Angel De Mexico had it locked on right in the middle of the ring, could we be seeing a title change here ? No, J.D Morgan dove in to make the save....Morgan then dumped Angel to the outside, before turning his attention to Hernandez, but he was suddenly levelled from behind by Bradford Peverall......who then dumped Morgan with a belly to back suplex....... But Morgan just got right back to his feet and got in Peverall's face, before throwing a European Uppercut , but Peverall just soaked it up and came back with a European of his own. It was the exchange everyone was looking forward to ever since Morgan came into FCW, the battle of the European Uppercuts ! Neither man gave an inch, as they threw flurry after flurry of European Uppercuts, but Mainstream Hernandez had other ideas as springboarded back into the ring to take both down with a missile drop-kick. Hernandez then went up top to set up for the Apparition # 14, but J.D Morgan was back up speeping the legs out from underneath the mainstreamer and the setting Hernandez up for the LONDON BRIDGE !!! Morgan drove Hernandez down face first onto the mat but Peverall came rushing in to drill Morgan with a running European Uppercut........Morgan then staggered out of the corner right into the Rapid Eye Movement series from Peverall (a series of jabs, followed by a discus lariat)...... But just as Peverall was about to make the cover....Angel De Mexico re-announced his arrival back into the match, diving off onto Peverall and the drilling the former tag champion into the canvas with a sick AZTEC RANA (Reverse 'rana)...... One......... Two....... Thr........ New champion, NOOO !! Mainstream Hernandez did what must have felt like the unthinkable right now saving Bradford Peverall. Hernandez and Angel De Mexico then had another fast paced chain wrestling exchange, as Peverall and Morgan tried to shake the cobwebs..... Angel De Mexico sprang of the ropes trying to take Hernandez down with a back elbow but Hernandez was able to duck and as Angel turned around, he walked right into a SUPERKICK ! from the Mainstreamer....... One...... Two....... Thr........ This time Peverall returned the favour ! Before raining in a flurry of vicious European Uppercuts on his former tag partner, but Hernandez withstood the onslaught and he came right back with a kick combination, soon the ring could not contain them and their brawl spilt to the outside. Now recovered J.D Morgan came back into the ring, and waited for Angel De Mexico to get up.....stalking the masked man before locking in a Half Nelson....... But Angel De Mexico fought out with back elbows,Morgan then fired Angel into the ropes but the Mexican high flier, used the momentum to take Morgan down with spinning head-scissors....... Morgan then staggered to his feet, and Angel De Mexico rolled him up with a La Magistral Cradle but the English veteran then rolled through and transitioned it into the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! Morgan had his submission hold locked right in the middle of the ring and with Peverall and Hernandez no where in sight, Angel had to try and dig down and make it to the ropes........ Angel tried with all his inner strength to make it to the ropes, but Morgan was determined not to let Angel reach the ropes and in the end the Mexican saw no other choice but to Tap Out !! J.D Morgan overcomes three challengers in one night and is still the Undisputed Champion ! The match had plenty of great spots and exciting near-falls, but as with alot of multi man matches it lacked a little bit of consistency with how the story of the match was being played out. The crowd also really only bought into Angel De Mexico as a title threat at this moment in time and only really got excited for any near-falls involving the luchador. It seems that one on one title defences go over best with the fans, but this was a fun alternative and was only a notch below recent title defences. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Ángel De México, Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverell in 18:58 when JD Morgan defeated Ángel De México.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]JD Morgan retains FCW Undisputed Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]J.D Morgan then holds the twin belts aloft in celebration, as the crowd actually give him some applause, is Morgan winning over the fans with the fast that he is a fighting champion ?[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A return to a C territory main event and the rest of the card not breaking over D+, meant that this was our weakest show for a while. But on the positive note it still increases our popularity. Despite the tag title change, this was more of a filler show prior to Batalla Final.

[CENTER][B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B] [B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan with their final event of the year Batalla Final 2009 on Saturday December 19th. Central to the show will be the 'Boleto de Oro' Trio's mini tournament. 4 Trio's squads will battle each other in semi finals and finals matches. However the competitor who scores the decisive (final) fall in the finals will be rewarded with a shot at the Undisputed Championship, to be cashed in any time during 2010. The semi final matches will be single fall, but the finals themselves will be 2/3 falls. The two semi final match up's see Angel De Mexico teaming with Animal Magic to take on The Messiah's Circus, whilst recently dethroned Tag Team Champions Wave of Violence go up against The Sensational Singh and Heat Magnets. It was a good night for UNITY at Cuatro A La Maneras and Nicky R!ot gets the opportunity to challenger for the Undisputed Championship in only his third match for FCW, after his impressive win over the Messiah's Circus Soul Krusher. Can R!ot brin more gold to UNITY ? or will J.D Morgan continue his impressive reign and add yet another victim to the Cross Atlantic Stretch ? UNITY could by the end of the night hold all three titles in FCW, as Harry Allen one half of the Tag Team champions challenges newly crowned champion Dean Daniels for the People's Championship. The ultra serious and ruthless Daniels appears to have ditched his previous persona of Dino Bravo, after some tough words from his manager Lisa Bowen and it appears to have paid dividends. Harry Allen's fellow Tag Team Champion Charles Rainier will also be in action, as he takes on the man who's reign as People's Champion was brought to an abrupt halt Stevie Grayson, whilst Ultimate Phoenix continues his quest to climb the FCW ladder as he takes on the other half of the now defunct tag team Natural Storm Eddie Howard, after disposing of W.O.V's D.C Rayne. And finally the deeply personal feud between Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall could be about to find a resolution. The issue between them has always centred around Sara Silver and the rift between the two former best friends and tag partners was further widended when Peverall hit Sara Silver and though it was probably accidental, Peverall has shown no remorse for what he did to the girlfriend of Mainstream Hernandez. To help bring a conclusion to their feud Hernandez and Peverall will battle each other in a Ladder War, but it won't be for a belt, it will shape their future in FCW. If Bradford Peverall win's, Mainstream Hernandez must split with girlfriend/valet Sara Silver and will no longer be allowed contact with one another at FCW events, if however Mainstream Hernandez wins Bradford Peverall will be fired from FCW should he lay even a finger on Sara Silver at future events. The pre-show match will be a four corner survival featuring Island Boy Apollo, Joe Benning, Jeremiah Moose and Leftie Wilkes. Here is the full run down of the card for Batalla Final 2009. [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Batalla Final 2009[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 19th December 2009[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]at Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] J.D Morgan vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Nicky Champion[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=olive]'Boleto de Oro' Trio's Tournament:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=olive]Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]The Messiah's Circus (Soul Krusher, Leper Messiah & Inky the Squid Boy)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive]Wave of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed & D.C Rayne)[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]The Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][COLOR=olive]* 2/3 Finals between the two semi final winners. [/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=olive]Competitor to make final fall is rewarded with a shot at the Undisputed Title[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Ladder War:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall[/CENTER] [CENTER]*[I] If Peverall wins Hernandez must split with Sara Silver[/I] [I]* If Mainstream Hernandez wins, Peverall will be fired from FCW if he lays even a finger on Sara Silver.[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Harry Allen[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs Stevie Grayson[/CENTER] [CENTER]Ultimate Phoenix vs Eddie Howard[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Island Boy Apollo vs Joe Benning vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes[/FONT] ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Batalla Final 2009[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]'Boleto De Oro' Trios Tournament:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic vs Messiah's Circus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence vs Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Finals (2/3 Falls)* :[/B] ???? vs ????[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]* Who will get the deciding fall in the match to earn an Undisputed title shot ? :[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Ladder War:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Harry Allen[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix vs Eddie Howard[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Apollo vs Benning vs Moose vs Leftie[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote] [/SIZE]

Predictions Form: Batalla Final 2009 Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [I]This brings back some memories ala '07, but Nicky hasn't proven he is ready to carry the company and Morgan is the best you have right now.[/I] 'Boleto De Oro' Trios Tournament: [B]Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic[/B] vs Messiah's Circus [I]Sadly. the Messiah's Circus hasn't panned out as well as other, japanese stables did.[/I] [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets [I]More talent on this side.[/I] Finals (2/3 Falls)* : ???? vs ???? [I]Angel de Mexico and Animal Magic, with Angel getting the fall[/I] * Who will get the deciding fall in the match to earn an Undisputed title shot ? : Ladder War: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] [I]i'm guessing Sara's contract is up and not getting renewed.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Harry Allen [I]After all the build and the gimmick change, he should retain, not to mention you probably don't want to have 'two; transitional champions.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Stevie Grayson [I]Now that he has gotten his promised title reign Stevie Ringrust starts jobbing the rest of his contract.[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Eddie Howard [I]The difference in talent levels is staggering here.[/I] [B]Apollo[/B] vs Benning vs Moose vs Leftie [I]He's an unknown quantity, we already know the rest suck.[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [I]I'm not huge on this match- to my way of thinking Nicky needs to be kept strong, and losing a match clean would harm him. But JD is brining the ratings, so he keeps the title[/I] 'Boleto De Oro' Trios Tournament: Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic vs [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] [I]The Circus are an established team, even if they aren't that great[/I] [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets [I]WoV may not be my favourite characters, but Singh and the Magnets are rock-solid midcarders whilst the Wave need to be rebuilt after losing the tag titles[/I] Finals (2/3 Falls)* : Messiah's Circus vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] [I]The Wave are the better unit. I'm gonna go with Speed to get the pinfall-a match between him and Morgan could potentially bring the houses down[/I] Ladder War: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Bradford Peverall [I]The ladder match is Hernandez' home ground-I'm betting he takes it here[/I] Peoples Championship: Dean Daniels vs [B]Harry Allen[/B] [I]By DQ- having Daniels dismantle one half of the tag champs would not be a good thing[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [I]Grayson's probably on the way out, whilst Rainer isn't leaving, and is one half of the tag champs[/I] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Eddie Howard [I]Phoenix or Angel de Mexico are the most likely challangers to Morgan, so he wins here to stay strong[/I] [B]Apollo[/B] vs Benning vs Moose vs Leftie [I]I think he has the most potential of all these guys[/I] By the way, what happened to PRP? We haven't seen him in a while

[quote=1PWfan;509469] By the way, what happened to PRP? We haven't seen him in a while[/quote] If you remember PRP 'quit the wrestling business' after losing to J.D Morgan twice in a row. His ego took a massive blow from those losses and after losing his 'invincibility' he felt he just didn't have it anymore. Well that's the 'kayfabe' reason for his abscence and I didn't want to bring him back too soon, otherwise him 'quitting' would have had no impact what so ever. So it's actually a good thing you are saying where's PRP ? :) But he will be back. You'll just have to wait and see, when that will be.

Predictions Form: Batalla Final 2009 Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Nicky R!ot [I]Makes sense, but it'd be nice to see R!ot win too, but not just yet.[/I] 'Boleto De Oro' Trios Tournament: [B]Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic[/B] vs Messiah's Circus [I]I don't like Messiahs Circus?[/I] [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets [I]I sure hope they don't lose.[/I] Ladder War: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Peoples Championship: Dean Daniels vs [B]Harry Allen[/B] I see a huge push for UNITY here, and Allens just more likeable with this alt lol. [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs Eddie Howard Apollo vs Benning vs Moose vs [B]Leftie[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Batalla Final 2009[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday December 19th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Island Boy Apollo vs Jeremiah Moose vs Joe Benning vs Leftie Wilkes[/B] Most of the crowd were at the concession stands for this match. Joe Benning managed to pick up a very rare victory, when he pinned Leftie Wilkes following the Fisherman's Suplex. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Joe Benning defeated Island Boy Apollo, Jeremiah Moose and Leftie Wilkes in 5:51 when Joe Benning defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Messiah's Circus are milling round their 'home' of the Gynasium Aguada's basement where Leper Messiah is psyching up his 'troops' for the six man tag match against Animal Magic and Angel De Mexico[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] The Animals are weak, the shall be hunted down, destroyed, consumed, devoured for their Angel cannot save them from the inevitable downfall as we take their souls and once again ascend to the dominant position.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Soul Krusher:[/B] Krusher crush, Krusher crush[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] And their souls shall be crushed, all of those who oppose us, the Circus shall reign supreme BWAHAHAHA ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The prescence of Inky, who just stood their saying nothing, brought the rating of this segment down.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We then got to a different part of the backstage area where Lisa Bowen (dressed as ever in a revealing outfit, with her ample cleavage..probably too big for her slender body squeezing out of her tight corset top) is with her client Dean Daniels backstage, where she is there to talk up his first defence of the Peoples Championship against UNITY's Harry Allen.[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] At Cuatro you saw a re-birth, a re-birth of a man who can go on to dominate FCW. Dino Bravo, the loser is no more....what you're looking at right here is Dean Daniels...the winne. The man who gets the job done, a man who does his talking in the ring and Harry Allen you may be holding gold yourself but you'll be no match for the 'Machine' Dean Daniels.[/COLOR] [I]Dean Daniels says nothing and just stares at the camera with an intense stare, a far cry from his persona as Dino Bravo.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show and they proceed to hype the Undisputed Title match between J.D Morgan and Nicky R!ot, as well as the 'Boleto De Oro' Trios Tournament. Gist of the back and forth is that Lynch thinks that R!ot has no chance against J.D Morgan and that he feels that the Trio's Tournament will come down to Wave of Violence and Messiah's Circus. Dane O'Hara knowing that Cueball has a liking for both those teams, presses him on who he would like to see win but Cueball says he's not biased and is a neutrel observer.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note :[/B] I will get back to writing the commentator back and forth's but right now I'm not that inspired to write them, might be because I've done them so many times. Think I might need to vary the way I kick off the shows, so that when I do come to these segments I feel more inspired to write them.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Charles Rainier vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The show kicked off with the singles match between myself and former Peoples Champion Stevie Grayson. The match started quite slow with neither of us able to gain much of an advantage until I landed a roundhouse kick on Grayson that sent the former TCW man out of the ring. I then took Grayson out with a suicide Dive, before bringing Grayson in and landing a two count with a slinghshot elbow drop. I then lifted Grayson up for a suplex but that was countered into a sunset flip from Grayson for a two count of his own. From there it went back and forth again with lots of counters and no one really able to cement the inititiave for Grayson then caught me in a release German suplex after a rope running sequence for another two count. Grayson then went to the outside and waited for me to stagger up to my feet.....but I was able to block the Cap It Off with a drop-kick. I then double under-hooked the arms and lifted a dazed Stevie Grayson up before drilling him into the mat with the C.R Driver to pick up the victory. A solid opening match, but it probably should have been about three minutes shorter. However Stevie 'Ringrust' struggled to keep things at a quick pace, which forced us into constructing a slower and albeit longer match. Grayson's a solid talent but if his ring-rust hasn't gone by the time his contract comes up for renewal he'll be out the door, he'll also be out the door if he demands another title run. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Stevie Grayson in 9:20 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [COLOR=black]A video then plays to hype the Boleto de Oro Six Man Tag Tournament.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Six Man 'Boleto de Oro' Tournament: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah, Soul Krusher & Inky The Squid Boy)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first of the two Boleto de Oro Semi Finals saw the general quickness and superior agility of the Angel/AM trio catch The Messiah's Circus off guard, highlighted by a perfectly sychronised triple moonsault press to the outside. However the Circus soon recovered and after using some very dubious tactics were able to isolate Fox Mask. The Circus could have put Fox Mask away, but as is always their achiles heel they got greedy and wanted to dish out more punishment, with Fox Mask able to counter a powerbomb attempt by Soul Krusher into a Fox Flip Off DDT (Shiranui). Fox was too worn down though to make the cover and after shaking off an attempt by Leper Messiah to pull him back into the Messiah's Circus corner he got the tag into Masked Cougar, who made an instant impact by taking Leper Messiah off his feet with a High Rise Cougar Pounce. Soul Krusher made the save, but this brought out Angel De Mexico, joining Cougar to double drop kick Soul Krusher out of the ring. Inky the Squid Boy then flew in off the top rope and took Masked Cougar down with an Ink Splot but Angel De Mexico pulled Inky off and then planted the smallest member of the Circus into the mat with the Acapulco Twist (Corkscrew Neckbreaker). Fox Mask then shot into the ring to hold off Leper Messiah from coming into make the save and though Messiah was able to shove FM out of the way, it was too late as Angel and Animal Magic advanced to the finals. You could make arguments that the match could have been a given a little more time but the brevity of it probably worked to everyones strengths. Angel and Animal Magic were able to showcase their exciting fast paced offecne whilst the Messiah's Circus (well Leper and Soul Krusher) looked destructive in the part where they on top, which was kept brief enough so that it didn't drag the match down. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México and Animal Magic defeated Leper Messiah, Soul Krusher and Inky The Squid Boy in 7:47 when Ángel De México defeated Inky The Squid Boy by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Messiah's Circus then try to sneak attack Angel and Animal Magic afterwards, but the masked trio see the attack coming and manage to escape, leaving the Circus reeling in frustration. [/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Six Man 'Boleto De Oro' Tournament:[/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed & D.C Rayne) w/ Carl Batch vs [/B] [B]The Sensational Singh & Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne_WOV1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Singh & Magnets started off brightly taking the fight to W.O.V but is soon turned around and Matt Hocking found himself isolated in the W.O.V corner, with Batch's troops keeping Hocking away from making the tag by any means necessary, which included Primus coming in to the ring and knocking both Singh and ADB off the ring apron. All of a sudden with Hocking about to be put away with the Gangsta Device..... Puerto Rican Power hit the ring to a huge pop !! The former Undisputed Champion then proceeded to take out all of W.O.V but his actions caused Bret Graveson to call for the bell and award Wave of Violence the victory by disqualfication. Not much of match but the crowd did pop for the return of Puerto Rican Power. [COLOR=red][B]Result: M.C Speed, Primus and D.C. Rayne defeated The Sensational Singh and Heat Magnets in 5:51 by DQ when Puerto Rican Power Intefered.[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]All of a sudden Carl Batch throws what looks to be some clothing into the ring. Power picks it up and then pulls what now looks to be a Wife-Beater vest over his head, he pulls it down..........[/I] [I]He's wearing a Wave of Violence Wifebeater !! Surely not, surely not, he hasn't just joined Wave of Violence has he ? The rest of W.O.V then hit the ring and celebrate with Power. They're all celebrating when Power then spins D.C Rayne round applies a Full Nelson and delivers the San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Suplex). Power then and the rest of Wave of Violence then join in on beating down D.C Rayne.....[/I] [I]Carl Batch then picks up a mic and begins to speak.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] W.O.V does not carry those who are weak, once you show weakness you are out. Rayne you cost us the bling man, and you just too expensive to have around, you just ain't W.O.V enough. But now it's time to introduce you to the man of the moment, the playa who's gonna put everythin' right........YEAH ! YEAH YEAH ![/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I see faces around here, but I don't see much cheering....and why is that. It's because you're all a bunch of losers who bought into a false ideal of what I should be like. The Regional hero, the upholder of Puerto Rican Patriotism. Let me make one thing clear, I got tired of being THAT guy, I got tired of the labels and one thing I learnt whilst I was away is that Puerto Rico, and the people of this wretched island suck.[/COLOR] [I]Half the Gynasium explodes in boos at what they are just hearing, whilst the other half just sits in stoney silence not quite believing what they are just hearing coming out of the mouth of the man they had idolised.[/I] [COLOR=red]Boo me all you like, but do you think your support helped me to all those victories, do you think your support really inspired me, Jack-sh!t it did. Your support meant nothing to me, sure it was nice but deep down I never needed your support, because why would someone as powerful as me, need the 'roar of the crowd' to cheer me on.[/COLOR] [I]A 'shut the f*** !' up chant starts up from some of the more vocal members of the crowd[/I] [COLOR=red]Oh you want me to shut up now, I mean before I went away you couldn't wait to hear me spill out my corny catchphrase.....I have the .......POWER ! Well duh, thats who I am. You really are all a bunch of backwards morons.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]But hey my beef shouldn't be with you.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]My beef should be with the rest of the locker-room in FCW, especially those who claimed to be my allies. When Messiah and his freaks were attacking me and costing me MY belt to J.D Morgan, where was my so called friends. I mean UNITY, Mainstream Hernandez and most of all you Angel De Mexico, where were you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]You were no where, because all you think about is yourselves, you're all a bunch of punks who have no respect, no respect what so ever for what I accomplished, but now I'm with those who know all about respect for one another, those who will have my back when the chips are down......Wave of Violence !![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! This brutha's seen the light, now who else is gonna stand up be counted and join the revolution.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Batch you're wasting your time with all these morons. Puerto Rican Power is dead, cos Puerto Rico will be dead...it's time for the W.O.V revolution whether you're down with us or not, cos those who oppose us will only be gettin' in the way of DA POWER[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]The four members of Wave of Violence Carl Batch, Primus, M.C Speed and now Da Power hold their hands up in unison and shout 'W.O.V for life !' as some of the more vocal fans throw trash into the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Ratings: D+ for Power joining W.O.V/kicking Rayne out / C for Power taunting the fans[/B]. [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The 'shocking' turn for Puerto Rican Power was a complete success. I think the fans didn't really buy into him turning heel straight away, but once he opened his mouth and began to run the and his own home country of Puerto Rico down, they knew right away he had turned on them. Power now goes from being the most beloved man in the promotion, to the most hated in the space of one promo.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where myself and the rest of UNITY are hanging out ahead of Harry Allen's match against Dean Daniels for the People's Championship. I then begin to speak as I start to cut a promo.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Before I get on to what could be a historic night for my two boys here, I couldn't help but hear the utter crap spewed from the mouth of Mr Identity Crisis. What happened Power, did the losses hurt so much that you've gone completely insane and joined Wave of Violence ? I, we, used to look up to you man because you didn't need back up to succeed, you WERE a legend but turns out that Cueball was right all along, you're one big fake.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] Couldn't agree more with the sentiments made by C.R. Anyway Charles got us off to a great start tonight and I have every intention of carrying on our great night by taking the People's title away from Dean Daniels. Daniels you're frustrated now, well you'll be even more frustrated when you see me holding the People's belt.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] And when Harry's done with Dean, I'm coming for you J.D, a riot is heading your way and it's one riot you wont be able to stop. J.D you might have been to make Power tap out twice but as you can he has no heart, where as I do, I have the heart of a champion and the attitude of someone who will do anything and I mean anything to win.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier[/B]: And when this glorious night is finished, this wont be only a night of triumph for these three men you see before you but also a triumph for the fallen, for those who have fought for the UNITY cause. Tonight we do them proud.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Peoples Championship:[/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/Lisa Bowen vs Harry Allen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Daniels tries to take Harry Allen down to the mat, but the UNITY man uses his quickness, to avoid the takedown, Allen then surprises Daniels with a leg-sweep and he rolls the champion up..... One.... Two..... Daniels kicks out, and then tries to get some shots in on Allen, but Allen avoids them and rolls Daniels up again....another kick out but Daniels is growing increasingly frustrated. This carries on for the next few minutes, with Daniels being the aggressor but unable to really stick anything on Harry Allen, who keeps countering with variations on flash pins. Daniels finally gets in a stiff fore-arm shot, he then takes Harry Allen over with a release belly to belly suplex into the corner but Allen lands on his feet, and takes Daniels by surprise with a flying fore-arm off the second turnbuckle. Allen then goes for the cover but Daniels rolls out of the ring and goes for a powder to consult with Lisa Bowen. Realising that he can't win the title via a count-out Harry Allen climbs to the top turnbuckle and dives off taking Daniels down with a flying cross-body. But as they get up Lisa Bowen gets in Harry Allen's face, she goes to slap him but Allen blocks the slap, however the distraction is enough for Daniels to recover and pummel Allen from behind, before whipping the UNITY man shoulder first into the ring post. Daniels then pitched Harry Allen into the ring, before applying a Hammerlock on the UNITY man, as he looked to further soften up the right shoulder of Harry Allen. Allen struggled over to the ropes and then got some shots in on Daniels after the rope break but he favoured his right arm as he landed the shots, and Daniels yanked on the arm, after absorbing the shot from Allen. Allen then stumbled into an overhead belly to belly from Daniels, Daniels then assessed the situation before stomping away on Allen and then re-applying the Hammerlock, Harry Allen began to fight his way out though with back-elbows with his left arm, but Daniels grabbed that arm and switched it up into a Mexican surfboard. But Allen refused to quit, and Daniels growing frustrated, drove Allen face first into the mat, before lifting a dazed Allen up for the Raise The Stakes but Allen managed to block the attempt and then countered with a jawbreaker. Allen then took a dazed Daniels down with a leg-sweep, and then put his body on the line by throwing his own bodyweight onto Daniels sternum with a senton. Allen winced as he turned over to make the cover...... One...... Two...... Daniels kicked out, but Allen remained in control, giving Daniels no chance to get up by dropping a series of knee drops, before heading up top . Harry Allen then launched himself off the top with the flying fist-drop but Daniels got his leg up and Allen ending up eating nothing but boot. Daniels then staggered to his feet, and took control with a stiff fore-arm before dumping Allen with a German Suplex, Daniels held onto the waist lock and delivered another German, Daniels still held on and delivered a third german, then a fourth and finally a fifth before applying a bridging pin..... One........ Two........ Thr.......... Harry Allen kicked out at the last split second much to Daniels disbelief. Daniels then lifted Allen up and set up once again for the Raise the Stakes but Allen resists once again, however this time Daniels double underhooks the arms and delivers the trapped knees....... Allen looks in trouble, but unlike Stevie Grayson he manages to position himself to get to the ropes and force a rope-break. Daniels moves in to take Allen down with a lariat but Allen avoids it and stuns Daniels with an Enziguri, Allen then moves out onto the apron and brings himself back in with a slinghsot cross-body. They both stagger to their feet, and Allen goes for the rocker dropper, but Daniels catches the leg and takes Allen down with a Dragon screw.....Daniels then picks the UNITY man up and this time is able to drill the tag champion into the mat with the RAISE THE STAKES !! (Cradle Pildedriver) One....... Two...... Three Dean Daniels makes a succesful first defence of the People's Championship. A decent match but I was hoping for a little better. Daniels could with the right opponents be able to restore the prestige of the People's belt, after the unfortunately enforced misstep of Stevie Ringrust's involvement in the People's title scene. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Harry Allen in 10:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Ultimate Phoenix vs Eddie Howard[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Phoenix tried to use a hit and run attack to get Howard of his feet early on but the former Natural Storm man stood his ground, and caught Phoenix coming off the top turnbuckle, turning it into a Power-Bomb. That earned Howard a two count, who then whipped Phoenix into the ropes and went for the Powerline but Phoenix ducked under and came right back with a springboard roundhouse but Howard caught the popular masked man mid-move and dumped Phoenix with a belly to back suplex. Phoenix again kicked out, but Howard lifted Phoenix up to his feet and set up for the Natural Ending but Phoenix was able to slip out and countered into a sunset flip....Howard kick out and re-took control with a some hard-fore-arms before lifting Phoenix up into a vertical suplex, but Phoenix forced Howard to let go with some knee strikes to the top of the head. Before Phoenix took Howard off his feet with a leg-whip. Phoenix then sprang off the ropes to land a quebrada for a two count, before heading up top.....but Howard got back to his feet an swept Phoenix leg's out from underneath, before sliding himself under Phoenix and setting up for the Natural Ending once more, but Phoenix countered into a head-scissors take down that took Howard back down to the mat and he headed up top once more, this time launching himself off with a beautiful Phoenix Firebird Splash and landing across Eddie Howards's sternum to pick up the expected but perhaps harder than expected victory. A solid 'filler' match, with Howard providing a slightly tougher test than D.C Rayne but Phoenix ultimately finding a way to get the job done. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Eddie Howard in 8:56 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is getting ready for his match with Bradfrd Peverall when he turns to the camera.....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Bradford when we battle tonight to climb the laddet to victory, I wont only be doing it for myself, I'll be doing it for love, the love of my girl...the girl you're trying to tear me apart from and drive away from FCW. We were like more than friends, you were like a brother to me, but your jealousy got in the way, jealous of the love myself and Sara have for one another. But Love will conquer my old friend, love will conquer all.[/COLOR] [I]We then see Hernandez talking to Sara Silver, once again telling her to stay in the back 'for her own safety'[/I] [I]The cameras then switch to Bradford Peverall's dressing room, where he cuts a promo in response[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] We were great together Mainstreamer, real great but then your obsession had to come between us and now you're so obsessed you've set up this match, where if I lose...if I were to even breathe on her, I'll get fired.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]As much as I hate what she has done to us, I wouldn't mean to hurt her, what do you take me for, I'm not that kind of guy. I know the official line is FCW management set these stupid stipulatons but I just know you went whining to them, because you're so worried your dumb girlfriend might just walk into a Rock Hard Uppercut and should she do that I'll be fired. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]But Mainstreamer, I'll make sure that situation never arrises, because I WILL climb over you and you'll have to say goodbye to Sara...FOREVER ![/COLOR] [B]Ratings: D for both promo's.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Ladder War: [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] They meet each other on the entrance ramp and begin to brawl and even though Peverall is the bigger man, Hernandez is pressing the advantage with a flurry of kicks. The Mainstreamer then gets up onto the ring-steps and goes for a flying fore-arm on Peverall but Peverall counters with a European Uppercut, turning the momentum in his favour, Peverall then takes a dazed Hernandez and body-slams his former best friend onto the ring-steps. Peverall the pitches Hernandez into the ring, propping his former tag partner up against one of the turnbuckles and then unleashing a barrage of European Uppercuts, Hernandez then stumbles out of the corner, where Peverall, drills him into the mat with a DDT. Peverall then drops to the outside and gets a ladder from under the ring but Hernandez is stirring and thinking quickly he hits a baseball slide into the ladder, knocking Peverall backwards. Hernandez then climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a diving cross-body to the outside on Peverall. Hernandez gets up and tries to bring the ladder into the ring himself but Peverall grabs a chair and cracks it over the back of his former tag partner. Before dumping Hernandez onto the ramp with a belly to back suplex ! Peverall now pitches the ladder into the ring, standing it up underneath the 'contract'. Peverall starts to climb and Hernandez starts to stir on the outside...... Peverall is almost there but Hernandez launches himself back into the ring with a springboard drop-kick, knocking Peverall off the ladder, with the ladder collapsing onto the ring-ropes. Both stagger to their feet and Peverall goes to level Hernandez with a clothesline but Hernandez ducks under and runs up the ladder resting on the ring-ropes before using the momentum to send Peverall crashing into it with a Swinging DDT ! That ladder is now busted with the impact of Peverall crashing into it, so Hernandez goes outside the ring to bring a new ladder into play. Hernandez sets the new ladder up underneath the 'contract' and begins to climb, Peverall is still down and he's almost there, but he hasn't quite set the ladder in the correct position and he tries to stretch over, but Peverall is now stirring he climbs up to the opposite side of the ladder........ Both of them now at the top of the ladder duking it out,both of them staggering with every blow absorbed. Peverall then grabs Hernandez.......SUPERPLEX OF THE LADDER !! Both of them look DEAD ! Somehow both of them are getting back to their feet, but it's Hernandez who looks worse for wear and Peverall rocks the Mainstreamer with a European Uppercut. Peverall then doubles over Hernandez with a knee to the gut and delivers the TOTALLY TOTALLED ! (Twisting inverted brainbuster)....... Surely this is Peverall's match to win now , he moves the ladder closer to the 'contract' and gingerly begins to climb the steps, he's half way up but Hernandez is stirring and he drop-kicks the ladder, the ladder wobbles but Peverall somehow manages to stay on......... Peverall still climbing, but Hernandez with another drop-kick onto the ladder and Peverall really begins to start losing his footing. Hernandez with a another drop-kick, the ladder is really start to wobble now........ Peverall falls off the ladder, and Hernandez re-sets the ladder and begins to climb, but Peverall is back up and he follows Hernandez up the ladder trying to bring his partner back into the ring with a belly to back superplex but Hernandez fights Peverall off with back elbows and Peverall goes crashing back -first onto the mat. Hernandez is almost there, but he's Peverall lying on the mat, struggling to get back to his feet....... Hernandez launches himself off the ladder with the APPARITION # 14 !! (Moonsault Leg-Drop).......... He just about lands it on Peverall, a split second later he would have hit nothing but canvas. Hernandez staggers up to his feet and starts to climb the ladder, every step feeling like an eternity, his inner determination over-coming his battered body. Peverall begins to stir.....he's getting across to the ladder......... But Hernandez is almost there...... Peverall now on the bottom rung........ But Hernandez has his hands on the contract, he unhooks it !! Mainstream Hernandez is the winner, as Bradford Peverall looks on in frustration. That means if Peverall lays even a finger on Hernandez valet/girlfriend Sara Silver he will be fired from FCW ! This style of match certainly suited Hernandez more than Peverall, and though it was a good match the crowd had to suspend their belief alot of the time, that either of them would be able to get up from the massive bumps they took in this match. In the end the match didn't have much psychology, as it was alot of 'bumps' followed by either of them climbing the ladder, very slowly. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Bradford Peverell in a Ladder Match in 12:30 when Mainstream Hernandez retrieved the 'contract'[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Sara Silver comes out to celebrate with Mainstream Hernandez, the two hug one another as Peverall seething with rage that he is unable to win the match looks on. [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] The Bradford Peverall can't touch Sara Silver, unless he is fired stip might not look like much of a stipulation but I am going somewhere with this.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]A video then plays on the Freedomtron TM hyping the finals of the 'Boleto de Oro' tournament and reminding the fans of Puerto Rican Power's turn. It also confirms that Da Powa as he is now calling himself will be replacing D.C Rayne in Wave of Violence team.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Six Man 'Boleto de Oro' Tournament Finals (2/3 Falls): Angel De Mexico & Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed & Da Power) w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The masked trio of Animal Magic and Angel De Mexico waste no time in taking the fight to Wave of Violence by barreling into W.O.V with sychronized tope con hilos ! Fox Mask brings M.C Speed into the ring and lines up for the Fox Hunter, but Primus comes into the ring and knocks Fox Mask out of his boots with a RRUUUSSSHH !! Meanwhile on the outside Carl Batch intejects himself into the match, as Bret Graveson goes across to make the count, knocking Angel out with a slapjack shot, while Da Power sends Masked Cougar into the ring steps...... Back in the ring Primus makes the cover on Fox Mask...... One......... Two......... Three !!! Wave of Violence go 1-0 up and Animal Magic/Angel De Mexico already find themselves with an uphill battle. [B]Fall 1: Wave of Violence win the first fall in 2:02 when Primus pinned Fox Mask[/B] Graveson orders each of the teams back to their corners, before the match can re-start but Angel and Cougar are still laid out on the outside, so Graveson calls for the bell for the match to re-start and a still dazed Fox Mask finds himself isolated in the Wave of Violence corner. What follows is the usual heel beat-down segment as all members of W.O.V get their licks in on Fox Mask, including Carl Batch who is directing traffic, but instead of putting the match to bed, they insist on 'sending' a message by dishing out more punishment to the diminutive masked man. That proves to be a mistake as Fox Mask ducks avoids a running corner spear from Primus slips out under the apron and takes Primus down with a springboard Tornado DDT. M.C Speed then comes in but Fox Mask avoids a running knee and counters with a Dragon screw leg-whip. Fox Mask then scrambles across to get the tag into a now recovered Masked Cougar or Angel De Mexico...... But Da Power (the former PRP) pulls Fox Mask back, and then launches Fox Mask back over head with a San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Suplex) but Fox Mask manages to flip onto his feet and he dives under Da Powa's legs to get the tag into Masked Cougar, who knocks the former PRP down with a springboard HIGH RISE COUGAR POUNCE !! One.......... Two....... Thr........ Primus comes in to make the save !! That brings in Angel De Mexico, but the resulting melee brawl favours W.O.V as M.C Speed sneaks in a low blow on Angel and Primus knocks Fox Mask off the apron. Masked Cougar now found himself isolated in the Wave of Violence corner, but as with Fox Mask Wave of Violence made the same mistake of not putting Masked Cougar away quickly and when they went for the Gangsta Device, Cougar was able to counter into a head-scissors take down that sent Primus crashing into M.C Speed, as Speed came flying off the turnbuckle. The collision allowed Masked Cougar to roll across to his corner and get the tag into Angel De Mexico, before Da Powa was able to prevent him from doing so...... Angel De Mexico hopped in off the turnbuckle attempting to take Da Power down with a flying crossbody, but the former PRP caught him mid-move and tossed Angel over mid-move with a fall-away slam. Da Power then waited for Angel to get up, going for the roaring elbow but then stopping mid-move and delivering an arrgogant slap instead, before flipping off the fans that had adored him for years. Da Power then lifted Angel up taunting his former part time tag partner, before lining up for the San Juan Rush but Angel caught the boot, taking Power down with a Dragon Screw leg-whip, then delivering a double stomp into a standing moonsault on the denounced Puerto Rican Icon. One......... Two......... Power kicked out, but he remained planted to the mat and Angel headed up top but Primus came, sent Angel crashing and burning to the outside as he shoved the patriotic masked man off the top turnbuckle, as Batch managed to distract Bret Graveson. That brought in an incensed Fox Mask, but Graveson sent Fox Mask back to his corner as W.O.V pitched Angel back into the ring ,as Speed and Primus stomped away while Powa recovered on the outside. Speed then went for the W.O.V Spike on Angel but Angel had is scouted blocking the move and then countering into an ACAPULCO TWIST out of nowhere. Angel was too worn down to make the cover though and scrambled across to make the cover, as M.C Speed looked to do the same.... Speed got the tag into Primus, but Angel got the tag into Fox Mask just a split second later. Primus charged towards Fox Mask, but Fox ducked under and then as Primus turned around he walked right into a super-kick from Fox Mask, that only dazed Primus but Fox Mask hit a second super-kick further dazing Primus, Fox Mask then nailed Primus with a third super-kick bringing Primus to his knees. Fox Mask then ran stepped back charged at Primus and sent the big man lying in a heap with the FOX HUNTER !! (Step Up Enziguri).......... One.......... Two........ Thr......... Carl Batch pulled Fox Mask off Primus, as M.C Speed and Da Power distracted Bret Graveson. That then brought in an incensed Masked Cougar but Graveson ordered Cougar back to his corner as Power entered the ring and took Fox Mask's head off with the SAN JUAN IMPACT !! Graveson turned around and counted the pinfall One....... Two......... Three !!! Wave of Violence win the Baleto de Oro and Da Power has earned a title shot at the Undisputed Championship ! [B]Fall 2: Wave of Violence win the second and decisive fall in 17:35 when Da Power pinned Fox Mask[/B] [I]Even though the match was a bit one sided at times, Animal Magic and Angel De Mexico came off as looking like they have alot of heart by keeping the match competitive despite the general size disadvantage and losing in two straight falls but most of all it reestablishes Wave of Violenc as a force to be reckoned with once again, especially with the addition of Da Power (Puerto Rican Power).[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Wave of Violence (Primus, M.C Speed and Da Power) defeated Ángel De México and Animal Magic in 17:35 by two straight falls. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The new and improved Wave of Violence then celebrate in the ring taunting the fans in the process, as once again the more vocal fans throw trash into the ring, their disgust mostly aimed towards the man they had idolised, now despise Da Power. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage where J.D Morgan is getting ready for his Undisputed Title defence against Nicky R!ot. He the turns to the camera to send a message to his opponent.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Riot, you might insist on spelling your name a very silly way, but I can see you're not silly in the ring, you've been impressive so far helping your new best friends to a win in a Six Man over those fruits Wave of Violence and downing Soul Krusher. No mean feats, you're a good wrestler with a strong future in this business but listen up good sunshine one thing you are NOT is champion material.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]If Puerto Rican identity crisis ended up tapping out to the Cross Atlanic Stretch, what makes you, someone barely past being a rookie in this business, think you can do anything different. These twin belts are staying with me and there's nothing you or anyone else who challenges me will be able to do about it.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the pomp and ceremony of the introductions Morgan and R!ot stared each other down, Morgan then tried to rock R!ot with a European Uppercut but R!ot blocked the attempt and put Morgan on his backside with a short-arm lariat !! One....... Two........ Thr........ Maybe a tad early to go for the cover, but R!ot almost had the match won in under a minute. R!ot then lifted a dazed Morgan up and lifted the British veteran up into a vertical suplex. R!ot showed his impressive strength holding Morgan up in the air for almost a minute, with the blood rushing to the head of the Undisputed Champion, before crashing down onto the mat........ One....... Two......... Thr........ Morgan barely get a shoulder up, just about saving his title. R!ot then lifted Morgan back up to vertical base as he looked to finish Morgan off with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) but the UNITY man telegraphed the move by shouting out Charles Peterson ! and Morgan was able to counter with a Hammerlock DDT, buying himself a bit of time to recover. As they both staggered to their feet Morgan was able to catch R!ot with a jawbreaker, and then take R!ot down with a double leg takedown, before applying a Stretch Plum, slowing the pace of the match down. R!ot tried to rise back to his feet but Morgan kept the UNITY man grounded with some cross face strikes and re-applied the Stretch Plum. But R!ot started to rise back to his feet again and eventually forced Morgan to let go of the hold with several elbow shots to the gut of the Undisputed Champion...... R!ot then tried to take Morgan by surprise with the Sub Pop Pop (Crooked Arm Lariat) but Morgan saw it coming and got in a European Uppercut in first. Morgan then rocked R!ot with another European Uppercut, before taking R!ot over with a release belly to belly suplex..... Morgan then made the cover....... One...... Two....... R!ot kicked out but Morgan was able to lock in the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! However he locked it in too near the ropes and R!ot was able to get to the ropes and force the rope break. Morgan tries to get a cheap shot in on the rope break but R!ot pitches the champion up and over the rope with a back body drop, sending Morgan over the top rope and crashing hard onto the floor. R!ot then climbs onto the apron and crashes onto Morgan with a flying double axe handle. The UNITY man then pitches Morgan into the ring and whips the British Veteran into the corner. R!ot then charges in but Morgan sidesteps out of the way and then rocks R!ot with a European Uppercut. Morgan fires in another European Uppercut, R!ot now only be propped up by the turnbuckle. Morgan moves away and then comes charging in with a running European but R!ot get the boots up, Morgan charges in again but this time R!ot almost takes Morgan's head off with a SUB POP BOP !! One..... Two....... Thr....... NOOOO !!! Morgan is able, just barely able to stretch a foot under the ring-ropes to save the match and the title. R!ot lifts Morgan up and drags the British veteran out of the corner, he sets up for the 'Charles Peterson' but Morgan once again has it scouted fighting out with elbows to the side of the head. R!ot rocks Morgan with a fore-arm and goes back to the well but Morgan again fights out with elbows and then rocks R!ot with another of his trademark European Uppercuts. R!ot comes back with a fore-arm smash and then whips Morgan into the corner, before placing the champion on the top turnbuckle, he rains down some mounted punches, before standing Morgan up, he appears to be going for a Super 'Charles Peterson' but Morgan rakes the eyes in desperation and R!ot stumbles back off the turnbuckle, Morgan then in a rare feat of aerial prowess knocks R!ot down with a diving European Uppercut. R!ot staggers back to his feet but is driven down into the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court and Morgan applies the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! R!ot tried to make it across to the ring ropes, but Morgan rained down a barrage of cross face punches and pulled the UNITY man back into the middle of the ring, Morgan had it synched in and R!ot had nowhere to go. R!ot tries again to get to the ropes, but Morgan refuses to let go and in the end the pain comes too much and R!ot is forced to tap !! Another strong defence from Morgan, who let R!ot look like a star and somehow capable to taking the belt away from him. I did think about having this as the semi main event and the 'Bolete de Oro' finals as the main event, but this was the safer bet to have as the main event and it proved to be a wise choice. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Nicky R!ot in 11:41 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]JD Morgan retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show finishes with Morgan standing stall in the middle of the ring, proudly holding the Twin Belts aloft.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A good show to close the year out with, capped by another strong title defence from J.D Morgan. But the most memorable thing about the show will be the return and shocking turn of Puerto Rican Power, who has now joined Wave of Violence and is calling himself Da Power, after turning his back on his own people.

Archived