Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Wrestler of the Year Angel De Mexico [B]J.D Morgan[/B] Puerto Rican Power/Da Power Mainstream Hernandez Ultimate Phoenix __________________________________________________ _______ Tag Team of the Year Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez) [B] UNITY (Charles Rainier/Harry Allen)[/B] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) __________________________________________________ ___________ Feud Of The Year [B]Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez: Peverall's jealousy over Hernandez attention towards Sara Silver, leads of break up of successful team.[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez: Unification of the FCW and Puerto Rican Championships. Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan: Over the Undisputed Championship Puerto Rican Power vs Messiah's Circus: Power continues to battle the Circus Wave of Violence vs UNITY: Stable War Fare __________________________________________________ __________ Match of the Year Rey De Reyes Finals: J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Dino Bravo vs Kazuma Narato vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2009) Ultimate Phoenix vs Soul Krusher (Anniversario II) [B]Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan (Anniversario II)[/B] J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Contragolpe) J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico (Corazon De Un Guerrero) __________________________________________________ ___________ Show Of the Year Rey De Reyes 2009 (August) [B]Anniversario II (September)[/B] Corazon De Un Guerrero (October) __________________________________________________ __________ Most Missed * Which former roster members departure from FCW in 2009 was felt the most Hells Bouncer Kirk Jameson Rudy Velasquez [B] Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Steve Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]2009 FCW Awards[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR=sienna]The Results[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] J.D Morgan [I]The Current Undisputed Champion was the run-away winner[/I] [B][U]Tag Team of the Year[/U][/B] Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) [I]Even though the best friends turned bitter enemies were a tag team for less than a year, they were still able to edge out UNITY for the best tag team award[/I] [B][U]Feud of the Year[/U][/B] Tie: Puerto Rican Power vs Messiah's Circus: Power continues to battle the Circus Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez: Peverall's jealousy over Hernandez attention towards Sara Silver, leads of break up of successful team [I]This category ends up as tie, with these two very personal feuds sharing the honors and edging out the stable warfare between UNITY and W.O.V.[/I] [B][U]Match Of The Year[/U][/B] Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan (Anniversario II) The runaway winner and perhaps more so for it's overall importance as to the quality of the match itself, as this is the match where Power's run as Undisputed Champion and aura of invicibility came to and end and ushered in the reign of J.D Morgan. [B][U]Show of the Year[/U][/B] Anniversario II [I]Another runaway winner, this was of course the event that ushered in Morgan's reign as champion but also featured several other key moments that would shape the landscape of FCW for the rest of the year such as the explosive break up of Totally Einstein.[/I] [B][U]Most Missed[/U][/B] Shawn Gonzalez [I]The man who held the FCW Championship half of what was to become the Undisputed Championship (a-k-a 'The Twin Belts') just edged out former Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson, as the most missed departee from FCW during 2009. [/I] [I]__________________________________________[/I] [B][FONT=Courier New]O.O.C Disclaimer:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]9 People voted on the award, though Unholyicon actually voted twice ! Only his first sets of votes have been counted towards the awards.[/FONT] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan on Saturday January 23rd with their first show of 2010, entitled Anos Nuevos de Revolucion. In the main event Mainstream Hernandez who came through a very personal ladder war with Bradford Peverall now gets an opportunity to become FCW's first Triple crown winner when he challenges J.D Morgan for the Undisputed Championship. Hernandez has had a chance to win the Twin Belts before but that was in a 4-way and this will be the Mainstreamer's first one on one shot at claiming the biggest prize in FCW. The Tag Team and Peoples Championship's Titles will also be on the line as Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) a chance to reclaim the titles they lost to bitter rivals UNITY (Rainier & Allen) at the end of last year. Whilst Dean Daniels will put the People's Title on the line against Masked Cougar of Animal Magic. Can Cougar cause the upset, or will he become another victim Daniels despatch the masked high flier with the same ruthlessness he has done with recent opponents ? Nicky R!ot, Angel De Mexico and Soul Krusher are three other men who have their eyes on the Undisputed Championship, and they will meet in a three way dance, with the winner putting themselves in a strong position for a shot at the Twin Belts currently held by J.D Morgan. Ultimate Phoenix who also has to be considered a contender, has vowed that he will 'earn' his shot by working his way up the ranks, since joinining FCW as a full time roster member, following his failure's to win the belt as an outside performer. Phoenix perhaps faces his first real test since comign back to FCW, when he takes on Bradford Peverall. The former tag champion may have lost the ladder war to former best friend Mainstream Hernandez at Batalla Final but he will be smarting from that loss and he'll be eager to prove that he belongs in the main event like his former partner, and what better way to do that, than upset someone with the pedigree of Ultimate Phoenix. Rounding out the show Heat Magnets take on the Messiah's Circus pair of Leper Messiah & Inky as both tandems look to position themselves for a shot at the Tag Team Championship and the man who surely must be the most hated man in Puerto Rico right now, the turncoat and newest recruit to Wave of Violence Da Power has said he will make an open challenge to anyone who dares to 'step into HIS ring'. The bonus pre-show matches for those who get there early will see The Sensational Singh take on Island Boy Apollo and former Peoples champion Stevie Grayson goes up against Jeremiah Moose [I]Here is a full run-down of the card for Anos Nuevos de Revolucion[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Anos Nuevos de Revolucion[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Saturday 23rd January 2010 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][COLOR=black][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) vs Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Contenders 3-Way:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Soul Krusher[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Inky the Squid Boy)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Open Challenge:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Da Power vs ????[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Island Boy Apollo vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Jeremiah Moose vs Stevie Grayson[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Anos Nuevos de Revolucion[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Rainier & Allen) vs Wave of Violence (Primus & Speed)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]3-Way Contenders:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Nicky R!ot vs Soul Krusher[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Heat Magnets vs Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Open Challenge:[/B] Da Power vs ????[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Island Boy Apollo vs Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Jeremiah Moose vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Anos Nuevos de Revolucion Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]I don't think Mainstream will be the one to take the belt from Morgan, who's doing a decent job. Especially as Hernandez and Peverell still have unfinished business.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Wave of Violence (Primus & Speed) [I]I don't see the belts being flipped straight back again so I'll go with UNITY to retain, possibly through a DQ as Wave of Violence lay them out.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Da[/B]niels vs Masked Cougar [I]Again, Daniels has recently won the belt and I see no reason to shift it to Cougar at this point. Daniels needs to keep winning to give his focused persona real credence.[/I] 3-Way Contenders: [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Nicky R!ot vs Soul Krusher [I]Not going with Soul Krusher as a heel/heel match with JD wouldn't seem quite right. I'll take Angel, seeing as R!ot just had a shot.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Phoenix needs the win to boost him up the card, whilst Peverell has other fish to fry right now.[/I] Heat Magnets vs [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky)[/B] [I]I'll go with the Circus as the slightly more established entity right now[/I] Open Challenge: [B]Da Power [/B]vs ???? [I]There's 4 question marks, so it might be someone good. But I honestly don't see Da Power losing so soon into his big turn.[/I] Island Boy Apollo vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Don't see Island Boy winning much yet.[/I] Jeremiah Moose vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [I]Unless you're ditching Grayson and want to job him out, he should take this one.[/I]

Anos Nuevos de Revolucion Undisputed Championship: J.D Morgan vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] DQ win when Peverall interferes. Beginning of Mainstreams title chase Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Wave of Violence (Primus & Speed) [I]You have done the slow build on your user character, but I expect now he cements his place in the upper card. besides, Primus is wasted in a tag team.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Masked Cougar [I]Now to see if there is mileage in Dean's no nonsense gimmick[/I] 3-Way Contenders: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]Angel could win, but R!ot has the momentum now.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Just like Apu marks for Flash, you mark for Phoenix[/I] Heat Magnets vs [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky)[/B] [I]Need to re-establish relevancy so they can be the next tag title feud.[/I] Open Challenge: [B]Da Power[/B] vs ???? [I]Your finally at a level you could bring in people that 'da power' would actually job to, but why would you?[/I] Island Boy Apollo vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] [I]If apollo is losing in four way jobber matches, he shouldn't be beating Singh.[/I] [I]Free tag team idea. Bring in Zeus Maximillian, team him with Apollo, and call them the Greek Gods. :p[/I] Jeremiah Moose vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [I]Moose is a glorified jobber so I think you are hedging your bets and giving 'Stevie Ringrust' a victory just in case his contract demands are low enough to make it worth re-signing him.[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Mainstream is going to be distracted somehow by Brad. Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Wave of Violence (Primus & Speed) Too soon to lose the belts back - gotta make WOV chase for a while at lease Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Masked Cougar Daniels new ruthless gimmick demands he win here - especially as Cougar has no singles build up 3-Way Contenders: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Nicky R!ot [/B]vs Soul Krusher Can't be Krusher cos he's a heel, so Riot gets it, and allows former allies, Angel and "Da Power" to go at it next month. Bradford Peverall vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Phoenix's momentum keeps building. Heat Magnets vs [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky)[/B] I want to pick my boy Matt to win, but Leper is the most well known of the four, so the Circus go forward to challenge UNITY. Open Challenge: [B]Da Power [/B]vs ???? Well duuurrrr!!! Island Boy Apollo vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] Jeremiah Moose vs [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] No matter how far Kash and Stevie have fallen, they still school the two kids here.

Been reading this diary since the start, so I may as well start throwing my predictions into the hat. Anos Nuevos de Revolucion Undisputed Championship: [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Can't see Mainstream winning this, although I expect him to start moving into the main event scene more regularly, so maybe this could kick off a feud between the two.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [b]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/b] vs Wave of Violence (Primus & Speed) [I]New champs aren't gonna lose straight away. I'm guessing this match will finish the feud for now.[/I] Peoples Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Masked Cougar [I]Daniels needs to keep winning. Cougar is going to be a tag wrestler for the forseeable future I imagine.[/I] 3-Way Contenders: Angel De Mexico vs Nicky R!ot vs [b]Soul Krusher[/b] [I]Krusher could probably do with the win to boost his momentum, and although I'm not 100% sure on this pick I'll go with him to pick up the win.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [I]Can't see him losing yet.[/I] [b]Heat Magnets[/b] vs Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Inky) [I]Probably time for their to step into WoV's shoes and feud with UNITY.[/I] Open Challenge: [b]Da Power[/b] vs ???? [I]Whilst you should never bet against the formidable ???? I think in this case it's pretty safe to do so.[/I] Island Boy Apollo vs [b]Sensational Singh[/b] [I]Squash.[/I] Jeremiah Moose vs [b]Stevie Grayson[/b] [I]I'm guessing a couple of pre-show matches to see if Stevie has gotten rid of the ring-rust yet.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Anos Nuevos de Revolucion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday January 23rd 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Stevie Grayson vs Jeremiah Moose[/B] Battle of the ring rust, as these two average cruiserweights put on a rather pedestrian match that has most of the fans heading for the Rice & Beans stall. Stevie Grayson picks up the win with the Cap it Off (Diving Bull Dog). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Jeremiah Moose in 6:04 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera's show Bradford Peverall talking to someone backstage, but we can't see who else is involved in the conversation. There's no sound, so we can't hear what they are talking about.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match: The Sensational Singh vs Island Boy Apollo[/B] This wasn't at all bad for a pre-show match between a struggling midcarder and a jobber, with the local lad putting in his best performance for us since joining. In the end though Singh picked up a much needed win when he forced Island Boy to tap out to the Singh It Back (Figure Four) [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Island Boy Apollo in 4:52 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] Lisa Bowen comes out to shoot some T-Shirts into the crowd. Of course most of the crowd aren't interested in that, as their eyes are all fixated on Lisa, who this time is wearing some leather trousers and a very tight sleeveless top that really shows off her 'form'. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]O'Hara and Lynch are about to do their usual stick, when they are interrupted by a crappy knock off cover of N.W.A's Straight Outta Compton. This of course signals the fact that Wave of Violence are making their way to the ring. The crowd greet them with a chorus of boo's, with most of the vitriol aimed towards the 'turncoat' Da Power[/I]. [I]Da Power then picks up a microphone.......[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Like it or not, you moron's W.O.V is takin' over and the sooner we've buried the competition in this hell hole and move Revolution to places that matter the better.[/COLOR] [I]Lots of boo's from Da Power's once adoring faithful[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! The W.O.V revolution cannot be contained. The Tag Titles will be comin' back to us tonight and then it's only a matter of time before this man here takes back what is rightfully his. Then W.O.V gonna have all da Bling. Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! I'm so confident I feel like lightin' up a victory cigar right now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] And hey J.D, if you're wondering when I'll be cashing in my title shot, well I'll cash that in...when I damn well please, so enjoy bein' the top dog whilst you can, because I can take it back with four moves of doom. There's no one who can stop me, there's no one who can stop Wave of Violence !![/COLOR] [I]Crowd start up a shut the f*** up chant.[/I] [COLOR=red]Well you know what W.O.V is all about action, so why doesn't some Jabroni in the back come out and try to shut me up, because this is MY ring and I can stand here all I like.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Anyone 'brave' enough to take on Da Power.[/COLOR] [I]No response[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Come on where's your cajones ?[/COLOR] [I]Still no response[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] As I suspected no one's got the balls to take.......[/COLOR] [I]But before Da Power could finish his sentence Fox Mask comes out onto the stage.....[/I] [I]Da Power just laughs, before giving his response....[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] This joker, a little runt who wears a Mask that looks like a Fox ?[/COLOR] [I]But Fox Mask is in no mood for talking and the diminutive masked man charges the ring.[/I] [B]Ratings: D+ for W.O.V walking to the ring, C for Da Power talking himself up, D+ for Fox Mask responding to Da Power's 'Open Challenge'.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Da Power w/Carl Batch vs Fox Mask[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Da Power tries to cut Fox Mask off, but FM slides underneath Power's legs and he takes the big man by surprise with a drop-kick. Power stays on his feet but Fox staggers the former Undisputed Champion with another drop-kick. Power still stayed on his feet, Fox then slid out onto the apron and brought himself back in with a springboard, finally taking Power off his feet with another dropkick. With Power down, Fox then headed up top and launched himself off with a moonsault, landing on top of the out of sorts former fan favourite. That brought Fox a two count. Fox Mask then moved in for the Fox Hunter (Shining Wizard Enziguri) but Power was able to block and take FM down with a clothesline. Power now in control then took FM over with a bodyslam before going for a c0cky cover, but the Animal Magic man kicked out. Power then whipped Fox Mask against the ropes and went for the roaring elbow, but Fox Mask ducked under and sprang off the ropes with a moonsault press, but Power caught FM in mid-air, only for the Animal Magic man to reverse it into a spinning satellite head-scissors take down. Fox Mask then nailed Power with a kick to the head and looked to take the W.O.V man over with the Fox Flip Off DDT, but Power managed to counter with a low blow as Carl Batch distracted Bret Graveson. Power then press slammed Fox Mask back into the ring and as FM staggered back to his feet he was met with the San Juan Rush. After that it was academic, as Power picked up the expected victory. A really good fast paced opener, with Power's arrogance almost getting the better of him. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated Fox Mask in 6:11 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Not satisified with just the victory the rest of W.O.V join with putting the boots to Fox Mask, but Angel De Mexico and Masked Cougar rush the ring to help their friend. W.O.V have two guys who are about the same size as the masked trio combined, but apparently they want no part of Angel and Cougar. As W.O.V head back up the ramp, Power and Angel exchange a few words with one another.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Bradford Peverall vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Bradford Peverall was looking to bounce back from his loss to Mainstream Hernandez at Batalla Final, whilst Phoenix was looking to continue his run of victories since returning to FCW as a full time roster member. Tentative start as they circle one another, Phoenix gets in a kick combo and Peverall comes back with some punches....they exchange of strikes intensifies until Peverall takes control with a poke to the eyes and a back rake. Peverall then whips Phoenix into the ropes, but he telegraphs a Rock Hard Uppercut and Phoenix ducks under, before taking Peverall down with a legwhip. Phoenix launches himself off the ropes with a quebrada but Peverall gets the knees up, and then tries to steal one with a roll up. Phoenix kicks out but Peverall, remains in control catching Phoenix with fore-arm and then lifting the masked man into the air with a vertical suplex. Phoenix came crashing back down to the mat for a two count, as Peverall lifted Phoenix back up to a vertical base, toying with the masked man with a series of soft jabs, but that only seemed to incence Phoenix who rocked Peverall with a jumping roundhouse kick but Peverall cut off the comeback with one of his trademark European Uppercuts. Peverall then thought he had Phoenix dazed enough to set up for the Totally Totalled, but Phoenix was able to block the attempt, and as Peverall attempted the move a second time, Phoenix was able to rock the former Tag champion with an Enziguri. Phoenix then took a dazed Peverall down to the mat with a necksnap, before deciding to head up top, but Peverall wasn't nearly worn down enough and the former Totally Einstein man , was able to sweep the legs out from underneath Phoenix. Peverall then rocked Phoenix with a European Uppercut, before setting the masked man up for a superplex.......but Phoenix managed to fight off the attempt, eventually shoving Peverall back down to the mat and then taking Peverall by surprise with a Tornado DDT. With Peverall spiked into the mat, Phoenix quickly headed back up top, before landing upon Peverall's sternum with the ever beautiful Phoenix Firebird Splash, condemning Peverall to his second straight defeat. Not much to say, accept for the fact that these two were able to put on another good match, getting 2010 off to a fine start for FCW. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Bradford Peverell in 8:36 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match 3: Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Inky The Squid Boy)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] It was always going to be hard to follow two quality singles matches, but the fans just didn't care for this tag match with neither team being what you would call fan favourites. Heat Magnets played the de-facto faces in this one (as they do when they go up against either the Circus or W.O.V). But the fans weren't getting behind Hocking during his 'face in peril' segment and if truth be known there was probably more support for the Messiah's Circus ! The match was kept mercifully short with the closing stages coming as Hocking got the hot tag into ADB. The half Samoan youngster then came in like a house on fire but Inky was able to blow mist into the face of ADB, following a ref bump. ADB then stumbled back into the ring and right into The Prophecy and as Leper Messiah made the cover, Graveson had recovered to make the all important three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus defeated Heat Magnets in 5:54 when Leper Messiah defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where J.D Morgan is in his dressing room, getting ready for his Undisputed Title defence against Mainstream Hernandez later in the show. He then turns to camera to address his opponent.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]J.D Morgan[/B]: Incredible effort last month Mainstreamer to defeat your old pal, that took alot of guts and you were able to climb that ladder and claim victory and it looks like the old management have rewarded your efforts in that match and gave you a shot at the twin belts. Even though you ain't really beaten anyone of note to get this shot, I'll say you've earned it, you've been a loyal servant to FCW and no one can begrudge you a shot at seeing if you can hang with the big boys.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Thing is sunshine when you get in the ring with me, it wont be about who can climb a ladder quicker, it'll be about a good old fashioned wrestling and when you'll find yourself in the Cross Atlantic Stretch and mark my words sunshine you will, you'll be tappin' out like all the others.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D [/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/ Lisa Bowen vs Masked Cougar[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/B][/B][/CENTER] Daniels tries to take Cougar down to the mat early on but the masked man uses his agility to manouevre himself out of the way and get in a few long range kicks on the Peoples Champion. This scenario continues on for the next few minutes with Daniels becoming increasingly frustrated. However Daniels is able to catch Cougar coming off the ropes and uses the momentum to take the Animal Magic man over with a backbreaker. Daniels then turns over a dazed Cougar and snaps off a suplex into a bridging pin.Cougar kicks out and Daniels lifts Cougar up for a German suplex but the masked man fights out with elbows, Cougar then makes a standing switch and suprises Daniels with a German suplex of his own ! Cougar's bridge is weak though, and Daniels is easily able to kick out, the champion then takes control with a couple of stiff fore-arms, before setting up for the Raise The Stakes but Cougar feels it coming and the masked man counters into a La Magistral Cradle. Daniels kicks out and then retakes control again with some elbows but Cougar scrambles out and as Daniels goes for a running Knee, but Cougar blocks the attempt and counters into a sunset flip. Daniels kicks out but as they both get to their feet Cougar stuns Daniels with a spin-kick and as Daniels comes back off towards the Animal Magic man, Cougar snaps of a spinning head-scissors that takes Daniels back down to the mat. Cougar with the momentum now swinging in his favour then sprang off the ropes into a Quebrada for a two count. Cougar then waited for Daniels to get to his feet, before landing another spin-kick, before catching Daniels in a chickenwing hold to set up for the ' I am Cougar Hear Me Roar' but the defending champion was able to hold firm, eventually fighting out with some back elbows and dumping Cougar with a Release German Suplex. Daniels then scrambled across the ring to make the cover but Cougar was able to kick out once again. Daniels then fired in a flurry of fore-arms before, placing Cougar into a crucifix Toss Hold, but the masked man slipped off and nailed Daniels with an Enziguri. Cougar then launched himself at a dazed Daniels with the COUGAR POUNCE !! One....... Two....... Thr........ Daniels was just able to get a shoulder up to save his title, but Cougar could feel the match in his grasp and he headed up top, looking to land the even more dangerous High Rise version of his Cougar Pounce finisher. But as he was about to launch himself at Daniels, Lisa Bowen came over and starting to tug at the boot of Cougar. Bowen seeing that she had caught the attention of Bret Graveson suddenly dropped down but the distraction was enough for Daniels to suddenly race up he turnbuckle and bring Cougar crashing back into the ring with a release Belly to Belly Superplex !! As they both scrambled to their feet it was Daniels who was able to take control, nailing Cougar with a a running knee strike, before lifting the Animal Magic man up, trapping Cougar's arms and then letting rip with the barrage of knee strikes that have downed so many of Dean Daniels opponents, since he added them to his arsenal and like those others before him Cougar simply had no answer and in the end Bret Graveson had no other choice but to call for the bell. The best Peoples title defence since Angel De Mexico held the title during the summer, after the enforced failure of Stevie Ringrust's title reign it looks like the People's Title is beginning to get back on track. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Masked Cougar in 10:27 when Masked Cougar was knocked out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the Wave of Violence- UNITY feud.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tag Team Titles: [/B] [B]UNITY (Charles Rainer & Harry Allen) vs[/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]W.O.V try to jump UNITY at the start of the match, but the Tag Champs are more than ready for W.O.V's antics and get the advantage as they brawled both in and out of the ring. [/LEFT] However Carl Batch trips me up out of view, and I end up playing face in peril for a bit. W.O.V then set me up for the Gangsta Device but I was able to slip off Primus shoulders and then nail the Raindrop (Dropsault). However I was too worn down to go for the cover and I scrambled across to get the tag into Harry Allen. But Bret Graveson missed the tag and I was dragged back into the W.O.V Corner by M.C Speed. Speed then tried to send me into a clothesline from Primus, but I was able to reverse the attempt and Speed ate the clothesline instead. This time I got the tag into Harry Allen, who took Speed down with a flying fore-arm and then nailed Primus with a drop-kick. Harry then planted Speed into the mat with a Gordbuster before heading up top. But as he came crashing down with the Flying Fist Drop, he was blasted in the face with what looked to be a chain wrapped around M.C Speeds' fist. Speed then rolled Harry Allen up......... One...... Two........ Three....... We have New Tag Team Champions ! But just as Graveson was about to award W.O.V the titles back, the chain, fell out of M.C Speed's hand and FCW's resident referee immediately decided to reverse the decision !! These two teams have been going at each other for sometime now, so this might be their last match up for a while. That's not to say these two teams wont go back at it, later in the year and I think W.O.V blowing their mandatory re-match with a DQ loss gives the feud (in a rivalry over the tag belts) sense a bit of closure, whilst also leaving it very much open to be revisisted later down the line. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Wave of Violence in 7:41 when M.C Speed was disqualified while fighting Harry Allen. [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]UNITY retain the FCW Tag Team titles[/COLOR].[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #6: [/B][B]Angel De Mexico vs Nicky R!ot vs Soul Krusher[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=white]________[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R!ot and Angel decide to 'team up' right from the start, as they both take turns in trying to bring down Soul Krusher, but the Messiah's Circus monster shrugs off their offence and takes both of them down with a double clothesline. R!ot gets up first but gets taken down with a big-boot. Angel De Mexico then springs off the ropes launching himself at Krusher only to get caught in mid-air and flung over head with a fall away slam. R!ot's back up and he tries to take Krusher by suprise with the Sub Pop Bop, but Krusher blocks the attempt and send R!ot back down onto the mat with a Mongolian Chop. It looks a though the dominant Soul Krusher is going to go for the cover but he pulls the Unity man back up to dish out more punishment. Krusher then whips R!ot into the turnbuckle, but just as he was about to squash R!ot with a running avalanche, Angel De Mexico springboards back into the ring, taking Krusher down with a drop-kick. Krusher gets back up but R!ot comes charging out of the corner taking the Messiah's Circus monster out of the ring with a running clothesline. That left Angel De Mexico and Nicky R!ot in the ring, they glanced over at each other with mutual respect before locking up. R!ot started to overpower the masked high flier, and looked to be setting Angel up for the 'Charles Peterson' but Angel slipped out and took R!ot by suprise with a roll up. R!ot kicked out but was taken back down immediately with a spinning leg-sweep. Angel then headed up top but he was shoved off the turnbuckle by a recovered Soul Krusher. R!ot then met Krusher on the apron, and the UNITY man attempted to suplex Krusher back into the ring. However Krusher was proving too large of a feat for R!ot and the Messiah's Circus man landed a hard right staggering R!ot backwards. R!ot then staggered back towards Krusher, who took the UNITY man down with a running shoulder barge, before lifting R!ot up and delivering a Power-Bomb. Angel De Mexico dove back into make the save before firing in a series of kicks on Krusher. But the Messiah's Circus monster shrugged of Angel's offence, knocking the masked man down with a simple big boot. Krusher then lifted Angel up into the Power-bomb position but the patriotic masked man, managed to use his agility and quickness to counter into the AZTEC RANA ! Krusher was spiked right on his head and R!ot was still trying to recover....... One..... Two...... Thr...... Noooo !! Angel De Mexico was pulled off by Da Power, who then threw his former part time tag partner into the guard-rail. Power continued the assault on the outside as R!ot and Krusher both staggered to their feet. They then exchanged blows with neither one giving an inch, but eventually R!ot started to get the upper hand , the effects of being dropped on his head with the Aztec Rana perhaps lingering longer with Soul Krusher R!ot then looked to be going for the Sub Pop Bop again but once again it was blocked this time with a big boot. Krusher then lifted R!ot up for the Dead Man Walking but the UNITY Man blocked it and then took Krusher by surprise with an small package....... One......... Two........... Three !!! Nicky R!ot had snatched the victory to earn himself another shot at the Undisputed Championship. Considering the complete clash of styles between all three workers involved, they managed to come up with a reasonably good match. All three workers had their moments to look strong, and if anything the one who came away with the victory was the one who didn't have a particularly good day at the office but managed to find a way to win. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Ángel De México and Soul Krusher in 9:56 when Nicky R!ot defeated Soul Krusher by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage where Mainstream Hernandez flanked by girlfriend/valet Sara Silver cuts a promo for his match with J.D Morgan[/I]. [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Last month for me, it was all about pride, honor, protecting my girl but now I can climb a different ladder, a ladder that takes the Mainstreamer right to the top of FCW and tonight J.D Morgan you will be the final step as the Mainstream Nation has it's proudest moment as I the chief Mainstreamer, Mainstream Hernandez bring home the G.O.L.D....Gold !! and then I can it to my jewel right here......[/COLOR] [I]Hernandez then gives a loving look over to Sara Silver[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Oh James, you really do say the loveliest things[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Well Sara you're my inspiration, more than anything you are what keeps me going, for when I go out to compete I'm not only doing it for myself, I'm doing it for us. My glories, are your glories, for when I when win the Twin Belts, I shall dedicated my victory to you[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But I wouldn't have done anything to deserve such a dedication[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh but you have, you have taken my heart and made me stronger.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Win or lose James, I'll always be proud of you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Losing wont be an option, tonight the Mainstream Nation has it's defining moment.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Remember when Sara Silver had a biting sarcastic wit, not sure how more I can take of 'loved up' Silver.[/FONT] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez w/Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Usual tenatative start following the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, as they circle one another, they then lock up and Morgan takes Hernandez down to the mat, but the Mainstreamer goes hold for hold frustrating the English Veteran. Morgan then becomes more aggressive, pulling Hernandez back up to a vertical base and firing in a combinations of fore-arms and European Uppercuts, but Hernandez uses his agility to manouvre himself out of the way of Morgan's blows, before sticking a roundhouse kick on the champion. Morgan then tries to comeback with a lariat but Hernandez drops down and takes Morgan off his feet with a spinning leg-sweep, before rolling Morgan up for a quick pin attempt...... Morgan kicks out and then re-takes control with some stiff fore-arm shots, before whipping Hernandez into the corner. Morgan then goes to the opposite corner to build up a head of steam for a running European Uppercut but as he comes rushing in, Hernandez slides under the ring-apron before slingshotting himself back in and landing a back elbow on Morgan. Morgan then stumbles out of the corner and Hernandez plants the former DaVE star into the mat with the PONTIAC TO HOME (Swinging Reverse STO)...... One..... Two..... Thr...... Morgan wasn't quite worn down enough for the PTH to bring victory to Hernandez. Hernandez then headed up top, as Morgan remained planted to the mat, as Sara Silver looked proudly on, the pair giving a loving glance to one another. However Hernandez brief loss of focus cost him, as Morgan was able to get the knees up as the Mainstreamer soared off the top rope with the Apparition #14. Morgan then immediately grabbed Hernandez and tied up the former Peoples & Tag Champion in the deadly Cross Atlantic Stretch.... Hernandez was determined not to yet the opportunity to become FCW's first triple champion pass him by and using what seemed to be all his strength and with the encouragment of Sara Silver on the outside he willed himself to the ropes to force the rope break. Morgan remained in control on the rope break however, levelling a weary Hernandez with one of a European Uppercut before spinning the Mainstreamer round an locking on the Half Nelson...however Hernandez was playing possum and he fought his way out with a series of back elbows, before making a standing switch and sending the English veteran out of the ring with a standing drop-kick. Hernandez then wasted no time to keep up the pressure, launching himself onto a Morgan with a springboard dive, the momentum of which took both of them into the front row ! However Bret Graveson applied a twenty count as both of them tried to recover. Suprsingly it was Morgan who was able to get into the ring first and Hernandez looked in danger of being counted out and as Hernandez got back onto the apron Morgan tried to knock him back off with a fore-arm smash but Hernandez was able to duck under and then stun Morgan with a slinghsot jawbreaker. Then just as it looked like Graveson was going to count Hernandez out, the Mainstreamer climbed the top turnbuckle to land a missile drop-kick on Morgan. Morgan then staggered back to his feet and walked right into a SUPERKICK !! One.......... Two......... Thr........ Morgan kicked out to deny Hernandez once again. But the Mainstreamer was feeling this could be his chance to win the Twin Belts and he headed up top once more, but just like last time he took a little too much time and Morgan was back up, taking the legs out from underneath Hernandez, then rocking the challenger with a European Uppercut. Morgan then draped Hernandez over the turnbuckle, before planting the former Totally Einstein man into the mat with the LONDON BRIDGE !! (Rope Hung Cutter) One....... Two......... Thr......... NOOO !!! Hernandez looks determined to become the first Triple Crown winner in FCW History. He then staggered to his feet and went for a superkick but this time Morgan side-stepped out of the way, before sticking yet another European Uppercut on the Mainstreamer. The English veteran then applied the Half Nelson before dumping Hernandez onto his head with the HALF NELSON SUPLEX !! Hernandez went glassy eyed on impact, and as Morgan applied the Bridging pin it looked academic...... One....... Two....... Three !! Hernandez was done, but he gave J.D Morgan one hell of a fight for the Undisputed Championship. Morgan carries on where he left off from last year by putting on yet another stellar defence of the Undisputed Championship. Hernandez was the real revelation here though, but we shouldn't be that surprised, showing that he probably deserves to make the step up from the mid-card to the Main Event on a regular basis. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 19:31 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]JD Morgan retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Mainstream Hernandez staggers back to his feet, J.D Morgan shows respect to his opponent by offering a handshake, which Hernandez duly accepts. [/I] [I]But as they show mutual admiration to one another, Soul Krusher (still seething from his loss in the three way contenders match) , hits the ring taking both Hernandez and Morgan down with a double running clothesline. The rest of the Circus then hit the ring to deliver a beatdown on the already worn down Morgan and Hernandez. O'Hara at the commentary table questions is if there is really any need for this, whilst Lynch says they are 'sending a statement'.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black]No much to say about this show, except that it was a good solid show to kick off the new year with and that everything delivered pretty much as expected. [/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER][I][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/I] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW , the most improved promotion of 2009, is back in action again at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan on Saturday February 2010 with their No Tome A Ninguin Preso show. In the main event UNITY's Nicky R!ot will get another chance to claim the Undisputed Championship after edging out Angel De Mexico and Soul Krusher in a three way contenders match. R!ot came up short last time in his bid to prise the Twin Belts away from J.D Morgan but will he learn from his experiences of their first match up an dethrone the impressive English born submission specialist. Angel De Mexico who was perhaps screwed out of a title shot by former ally Da Power will team up with Masked Cougar to take on the former Puerto Rican icon and his Wave of Violence stable mate in tag team action , whilst former W.O.V member D.C Rayne will be looking for revenge after being kicked out of the group, but he faces the unenviable task of going one on one with the 'rookie monster' Primus. Mainstream Hernandez who came up short in his bid to win the Undisputed Championship last month, goes up against former Peoples Champion Stevie Grayson, whilst current Peoples Champion Dean Daniels takes on Ultimate Phoenix in a special attraction Non Title match. Phoenix may well have met his first road block in his quest to work his way up 'the ranks' towards challenging for the 'Twin Belts'; as Daniels has looked ruthless since his metamorphasis from the slightly Dino Bravo to the ice cold wrestling machine that he has become. The Tag Team Championship will also be on the line as UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) take on The Messiah's Circus of Leper Messiah & Inky the Squid Boy and there will be a four corner survival featuring Bradford Peverall, Eddie Howard, Fox Mask and The Sensational Singh with the winner earning a shot at the Peoples Championship. Pre-show matches will see The Great Oxii take on Jeremiah Moose and Heat Magnets go up against Joe Benning & Leftier Wilkes. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for No Tome A Ninguin Preso.....[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW No Tome A Ninguin Preso[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 23rd January 2010[/SIZE] at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico [COLOR=blue][COLOR=black][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] J.D Morgan vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [B]Special Attraction Non Title Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]Peoples Champion-[/SIZE] Dean Daniels vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) vs Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Inky The Squid Boy) [B]Grudge Tag:[/B] Wave Of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed) vs Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar Mainstream Hernandez vs Stevie Grayson D.C Rayne vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Primus [B]Peoples Contenders 4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Eddie Howard vs Fox Mask vs The Sensational Singh [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches: Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & ADB vs Joe Benning & Leftie Wilkes[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Jeremiah Moose vs The Great Oxii[/FONT][/B] [B]___________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple][U][B]No Tome A Ninguin Preso[/B][/U] [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Non Title:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Rainier & Allen) vs Messiah's Circus (Leper & Inky)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Wave Of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed) vs Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]D.C Rayne vs Primus[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Eddie Howards vs Fox Mask vs Sensational Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Heat Magnets vs Benning & Wilkes[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Jeremiah Moose vs The Great Oxii[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

No Tome A Ninguin Preso Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Nicky R!ot [I]JD is doing a great job on top. Not sure R!ot is the man to take the belts at this stage.[/I] Non Title: Dean Daniels vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Non-title suggests Phoenix will win it.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Messiah's Circus (Leper & Inky) [I]I still think UNITY won't lose the tag belts this early into their reign.[/I] [B]Wave Of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed)[/B] vs Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar [I]Da Power is still building up a head of steam as a WOV member[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [I]Somehow I can't see Stevie Ringrust bettering the guy that did a great job in the last main event![/I] D.C Rayne vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]Looks like DC is going to get a WOV lesson. If he's lucky, someone will help him out of a tight spot, form an alliance with him and give him some direction[/I] 4CS: [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Eddie Howards vs Fox Mask vs Sensational Singh [I]I'll go with Bradford as he's the one of these I'm most interested in right now[/I] [B]Heat Magnets [/B]vs Benning & Wilkes [I]Heat Magnets need a win occasionally before jobbing to the better teams[/I] Jeremiah Moose vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] [I]He's The Great Oxii. That's reason enough. [/I]

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;517842]No Tome A Ninguin Preso Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Nicky R!ot [I]JD is doing a great job on top. Not sure R!ot is the man to take the belts at this stage.[/I] Non Title: Dean Daniels vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Non-title suggests Phoenix will win it.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Messiah's Circus (Leper & Inky) [I]I still think UNITY won't lose the tag belts this early into their reign.[/I] [B]Wave Of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed)[/B] vs Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar [I]Da Power is still building up a head of steam as a WOV member[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [I]Somehow I can't see Stevie Ringrust bettering the guy that did a great job in the last main event![/I] D.C Rayne vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]Looks like DC is going to get a WOV lesson. If he's lucky, someone will help him out of a tight spot, form an alliance with him and give him some direction[/I] 4CS: [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Eddie Howards vs Fox Mask vs Sensational Singh [I]I'll go with Bradford as he's the one of these I'm most interested in right now[/I] [B]Heat Magnets [/B]vs Benning & Wilkes [I]Heat Magnets need a win occasionally before jobbing to the better teams[/I] Jeremiah Moose vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] [I]He's The Great Oxii. That's reason enough. [/I][/QUOTE] I concur.

Undisputed Championship: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Non Title: Dean Daniels vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/B] vs Messiah's Circus (Leper & Inky) [B]Wave Of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed)[/B] vs Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Stevie Grayson D.C Rayne vs [B]Primus[/B] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Eddie Howards vs [B]Fox Mask [/B]vs Sensational Singh [B] Heat Magnets [/B]vs Benning & Wilkes Jeremiah Moose vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B]

No Tome A Ninguin Preso Undisputed Championship: [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Nicky R!ot [i]In two minds about this one, but Morgan is consistently putting on good matches so I think he'll keep the strap[/i] Non Title: Dean Daniels vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Probably a DQ win for Phoenix as I think both men will be kept strong. Probably lead to a re-match for the belt[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]UNITY (Rainier & Allen)[/b] vs Messiah's Circus (Leper & Inky) [i]They've only just won the belts so can't see them losing just yet.[/i] [b]Wave Of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed)[/b] vs Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar [i]Not sure how keen Power will be to lose, so whether you'll even have any choice here I don't know.[/i] [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Stevie Grayson [i]I'd be surprised if Grayson is kept around - you said his contract was up shortly so I'm thinking this may even be his final appearence.[/i] D.C Rayne vs [b]Primus[/b] [i]Easy win for Primus[/i] 4CS: [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Eddie Howards vs Fox Mask vs Sensational Singh [i]Bradford probably could do with the win after losing his feud with Mainstream.[/i] [b]Heat Magnets[/b] vs Benning & Wilkes [i]Can't see the job-squad picking up the win here[/i] Jeremiah Moose vs [b]The Great Oxii[/b] [i]Difficult one to call because both are pretty poor, but Oxii has a cult following.[/i]

[CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW No Tome a Ninguin Preso[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 13th February 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: The Great Oxii vs Jeremiah Moose[/B] Not a great match, but that's to be expected when The Great Oxii steps into the ring, even at just under 3 minutes it felt too long. Moose used his quickeness to keep Oxii off balance for much of the match, but a clothesline, followed by a corner avalanche then a Ten Ton Splash bought Oxii the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Great Oxii defeated Jeremiah Moose in 2:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match The Great Oxii is celebrating his win, when The Sensational Singh sneaks into the ring and low blows Oxii from behind, Oxii then shrugs it off and tries to clothesline Singh but gets powder thrown in his face, before Singh plants the near 400 Iber into the mat with a bulldog.[/I] [I]Singh then picks up a microphone and proceeds to taunt his former bodyguard.[/I] [I]Sensational Singh: Oxii not so great now are we ? Thing is you never were great, it's all one big illusion, because you are a JOKE and when I let you into my life, you turned ME into a joke. The Sensational Singh is not a joke, you get that....Singh is not a joke, Singh is a winner and you.....YOU are a BIG FAT.....LOSER !![/I] [I]Singh then drops the microphone and heads back to a chorus of boos (well those who could care enough to boo him)[/I] [B]Ratings: E- for Singh's sneak attack, E+ for Singh's taunt of Oxii.[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=black]Match: Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Joe Benning & Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR][/B] Heat Magnets were always a step ahead in this tag match, with the 'job squad' of Benning & Wilkes as they have been dubbed by the fans unable to turn the momentum in their favour for any significant amount of time. ADB pinned Wilkes after the 2 Hot 2 Handle (Double lifting DDT) to pick up the win in a pretty forgettable match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Heat Magnets defeated Joe Benning and Leftie Wilkes in 6:54 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Leftie Wilkes by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen dressed in a a tight fitting catsuit, with the zip undone just enough to show some cleavage comes out to give out some free merchandise and be leered at by some lusty men that aren't 'getting it' back at home.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Before O'Hara and Lynch can even welcome us to the show, the backstage camera's pick up some commotion in the back.........[/I] [I]The Messiah's Circus have jumped the tag team champions UNITY, it's three on two......they set up Harry Allen on a table, but INKY crashes and burns when Allen moves out of the way. We then begin to fight back, brawling with Messiah & Krusher up the entrance ramp.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]UNITY (Charles Rainier & Harry Allen) vs [/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We then brawl all the way to the ring and referee Bret Graveson calls for the bell, this has been advertisted as a tag team title match and it appears that Krusher has 'replaced' Inky as Messiah's Tag partner. However myself and Harry Allen are too pumped up to question the switch, as we're now really taking the fight to the Circus pair after being jumped backstage. But adrenalin can only get you so far and the size advantage of Messiah & Krusher soon come into play, as I get sent into the guard-rail, leaving Harry Allen isolated two on one. The Circus then proceed to wear down Harry Allen in the corner with their methodical offence (Ok lets not dress this up, it's one of them dishing out crappy big man punches, tagging out, then the other dishing out big man punches). Harry Allen refuses to give in though, despite having to kick out of several pin attemtps following bodyslams and when Leper Messiah went for The Prophecy, Allen was able to block and counter with a jawnbreaker. The former TCW star then went up top, and planted Messiah into the mat with a bulldog Legdrop before rolling over and using up every last ounce of energy to finally make the tag. I came in like a house on fire, after the tag, nailing Soul Krusher with the Raindrop to send the monsterous big man slumping into the corner and then ducking under a clothesline and taking down Leper Messiah with a roundhouse kick. With both of the Circus down I then went up top and launched myself of with a moonsault but Leper Messiah got the knees up.....Harry Allen then tried to come back in, but was knocked off the apron by Soul Krusher, leaving me isolated in the middle of the ring. The pair of monsters, then applied a double Gutwrench , before lifting me up up high, before both of them sent me crashing onto the mat with a double team suplex (the move is called the Gutwrench Lankyplex). Leper Messiah then made the cover as Soul Krusher stood guard...... One....... Two....... Three !! We have new FCW Tag Team Champions !! I suppose alot of people will have been shocked by the fact that UNITY lost the titles after only their second defence. Match wasn't that great, and was pretty one sided for the most part but it put over the pairing of Messiah & Krusher as a pair of dominant monster heels, like 937 IB Express but with an ounce of wrestling skill as opposed to no wrestling skill what so ever. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus defeated UNITY in 7:37 when Leper Messiah defeated Charles Rainier by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Messiahs Circus win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I'm guessing most of you were shocked by the suddent title switch, and we would have had a longer reign but I forgot that I promised Leper Messiah a mid-card title reign in his last contract and it was coming up for renewal this month. I decided to replace Krusher with Inky, because I think the fans would buy into a pair of monster heels winning the belts, than probably the weaker monster heel and a stable's fall guy winning the belts. [/FONT] [I]The Messiah's Circus celebrate winning the Tag Team Championship as UNITY look on in disappointment.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go to the announce team , who talk up about what just happened and then proceed to hype up the main event[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: We have new Tag Team Champions and the show has barely begun but one has to question if this is even a legitimate win for The Messiah's Circus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Of course it's legitimate the Circus defeated UNITY in the middle of that ring, fair and square.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] But UNITY weren't prepared to put the belts on the line against Messiah & Krusher.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Well boo hoo, if they're supposed to be the sort of fighting champions you promote them as, then they'll have no excuses.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I suppose not in that score but the Circus did jump them before the match, already putting them at a disadvantage.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Why can't you just give the superior team credit ? Or is it because you have an irrational hatred of the Circus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] It's not irrational but you can't say that the way Leper Messiah and his followers have gone about their business in FCW has always been in the favour of sportsmanship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Sportsmanship, is over-rated and I'll tell you who else is over-rated that other member of UNITY...Nicky Riot. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: Over-rated like how ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You're seriously telling me that a fluke pin over Soul Krusher, makes him deserving of another shot at the Undisputed Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] All pin-falls count.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] But it was a fluke ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Sounds like to me you're the one making excuses.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: Am not ! But it doesn't matter because it'll be the same outcome as the last time he challenged for the belt. I can already hear the sound of Riot tapping out to the cross atlantic stretch[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well if there's one thing about Riot, is that win or lose he'll have given it his best and his best this time round may just be good enough.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] His best MAY be good enough, sounds like to me, even YOU know he doesn't stand much of a chance of winning.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I was just stating the fact that this match won't be easy for Riot, because J.D Morgan has a been a formidable champion since winning the Twin Belts from that turncoat Da Power.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It really bothers you that Power, turned on all these morons that supported him. I did try to warn you, but you wouldn't listen[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Ok coming up next is a four corner survival, with the winner earning a shot at the Peoples Championship for our next show ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: What you've got nothing to say about your beloved Puerto Rican, oh sorry I mean Da Power ?!![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You're really pushing it Cueball, do you know that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: Touchy subject ?[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Peoples Contenders 4CS:[/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Eddie Howard vs [/B] [B]Fox Mask vs The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 4 Corner Survivals are usually largely forgettable matches designed to get several mid-carders onto the show and this one was no different. They went through the motions with each other, until it eventually broke down and everyone began to hit all their finishers. The Sensational Singh caught Fox Mask spring boarding into the ring, before dumping the masked man with a release German Suplex, only for Bradford Peverall to level Singh with an uppercut, before driving Singh into the mat with the Totally Totalled (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster), Eddie Howard then made the save, before levelling Peverall with the Powerline but as Howard made the cover Fox Mask nailed the former Natural Storm man with the Fox Hunter (Step Up Enziguri) before rolling Howard up to earn a shot at the Peoples Championship. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fox Mask defeated Bradford Peverell, Eddie Howard and The Sensational Singh in 8:41 when Fox Mask defeated Eddie Howard by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Primus w/ Carl Batch vs D.C Rayne[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There was a definate awkardness to the way these two locked up in the ring and not in kayfabe 'we used to be on the same side, no we're not sort of sense'. Thankfully this was kept mercifully short as after Rayne was tripped up by Carl Batch , Primus 'destroyed' Rayne in under two minutes. Finishing off the hapless former W.O.V member with the impactful Rrruuussshhh !!! [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated D.C. Rayne in 1:40 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Da Power and M.C Speed join Primus in delivering a further beat-down on D.C Rayne, this brings out Angel De Mexico and Masked Cougar, Cougar drop-kick Primus out of the ring, leaving the two teams scheduled to face one another in the ring and Bret Graveson calls for the bell.....[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Wave of Violence (Da Power & M.C Speed) w/ Carl Batch vs [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico & Masked Cougar[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Angel and Cougar frustate W.O.V at the start, as they out manoevre the heel pair, eventually taking out Power and Speed with stereo moonsaults to the outside. The crowd pop huge for that. Back in the ring it's Angel and Speed as Cougar trys to keep Power occupied on the outside. Angel drills Speed with the Acalpulco Twist ! But as Angel makes the cover, Carl Batch pulls him off. Power's back in the ring and he clubs Angel from behind as Batch is able to distract Bret Graveson. From there the match turns a full 180 in W.O.V's favour and Angel De Mexico finds himself playing face in peril. The usual shenanigan's follow from W.O.V with cheap shots from Batch, phantom tags etc. But when W.O.V set up for the Gangsts Device (with Power in the Primus role), Angel is under to duck under Speed's flying knee strike before driving Power into the mat with a Tornado DDT ! Angel was too worn down though to make the cover and he scrambles across to get the tag into Masked Cougar. Speed blocks the way, but Angel manages to dive through Speeds legs and he gets the tag into Masked Cougar, who knocks Speed down with a missile drop-kick ! Speed staggers back up, and Cougar nails him with a spin-kick before planting Speed into the canvas with the I AM COUGAR HEAR ME ROAR ! (Wheelbarrow chickenwing facebuster) Cougar makes the cover but Da Power dives over to make the save, Angel De Mexico then tries to get back into the match, but Primus is back out and he pulls the patriotic Mexican off the ring apron, before flinging Angel into the guard rail. Cougar is now left isolated two one one, Speed nails Cougar with a running knee strike, and then Power follows in with the San Juan Rush (Running Big Boot) Power then makes the academic cover as Wave of Violence pick up the victory. This was a good fast paced tag match, made even more better for the fact that the crowd really want to see Wave of Violence (and in their former idol Da Power) taken down in this match and at times it looked like Angel and Cougar might be able to do just that, in the end though the numbers game was too much for them. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power and M.C Speed defeated Ángel De México and Masked Cougar in 8:43 when Da Power defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] An utterly forgettable five minute filler match with Mainstream Hernandez making short work of an unmotivated Stevie Grayson. The only highlight of the match was Hernandez busting out the ever impressive Apparition # 14 (Moonsault leg-drop) to pick up the victory. Signing Grayson may have been one of the biggest mistakes I've made as head booker, actually promising him a title run was the biggest mistake I made. His contract comes up in March and it's unlikely to be renewed, because his performances have been consistently lacklustre since he arrived in FCW, there's only so many times he can use the 'ringrust' excuse. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Stevie Grayson in 5:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Non Title: Dean Daniels w/Lisa Bowen vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Daniels is aggressive from the start, getting in a fore-arm smash on the sound of the bell. The Peoples Champion then whips Phoenix into the corner and follows in with a jumping knee strike. Daniels then keeps the pressure up with series of chops in the corner. Daniels then whips Phoenix out of the corner and follows in with a clothesline....... One....... Two...... Phoenix kicks out, but it's all Daniels at the start as he follows up with a backbreaker, then a powerbomb into a folding press...... One........ Two........ Phoenix again kicks out, and Daniels slaps the mat in frustration, before getting in Bret Graveson's face. Daniels just about keeps his cool, not to put his hands on the referee and he turns his attention back to a shell shocked Ultimate Phoenix. Daniels picks Phoenix up and lifts him onto his shoulders for the Human Roulette but Phoenix was playing possum and he reverses into an arm-drag....... Daniels quickly gets back to his feet, but he's taken off balance with a spinning leg-sweep. Phoenix then leaps back to his feet and sends Daniels stumbling out of the ring with a drop-kick. The masked man then sets up for a plancha, but puts the brakes on when Lisa Bowen stands in the way. Daniels then gets back onto the apron and gets in a fore-arm, before attempting to suplex Phoenix to the outside but the former MPWF star put the brakes on and then counters into a DDT on the apron ! Phoenix staggers back to his feet and rolls Daniels into the ring, before heading up top........ Phoenix soars of the top rope with the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH ! But Daniels rolls out of the way, however Phoenix lands on his feet and as Daniels staggers back up the Peoples champion is met with a Roundhouse kick to the face........ One......... Two....... Daniels kicks out. Phoenix then lifts Daniels back up to a vertical base, before whipping the Peoples champ into the ring-ropes and taking Daniels down with a leg-lariat. Daniels staggers back up again, only to be taken back down with a spinning head-scissors and Phoenix goes for another cover.......... One........ Two.......... Daniels kicks out again, but Phoenix keeps the pressure on as he busts out a standing moonsault......... That brings another two count, as Phoenix decides to go out onto the apron. But just as he about to set up for a springboard manouevre, Lisa Bowen grabs at his leg.....Phoenix is able to shrug Daniel's buxom valet off but the distraction is enough for the Peoples champ to get back up and send Phoenix crashing off the apron to the outside with a charging fore-arm smash. Phoenix crashes into the guard-rail and Daniels goes out to the floor, he lifts Phoenix up and then bodyslams the masked man onto the floor. Daniels then rolls into the ring to break Bret Graveson's twenty count, before turning his attention back to Phoenix. Phoenix tries to fight back with some chops but Daniels shrugs them off and send Phoenix back first into the guard-rail. Daniels then decided to take some off the mats off the floor, before turning his attention back to the masked high flier. Daniels then tried for a snap suplex, onto the now exposed flooring, but Phoenix managed to put the brakes on, and then tried for a suplex of his own, but Daniels put the brakes on himself and this time managed to send Phoenix crashing back first onto the exposed concrete. With Graveson's count at 17, Daniels pitched a limp Ultimate Phoenix back into the ring before going for the cover...... One...... Two....... Thr........ Phoenix just about managed to summon up enough strength to kick out. Daniels stays focused though and he turns Phoenix over into a single leg crab putting more pressure on the back, but the masked man shows great determination and he makes his way over to the ropes to force the rope-break. Daniels stays in control after the rope break, with a flurry of chops, before sending Phoenix overhead with a belly to belly suplex. The Peoples champion then lifts Phoenix up, as he looks to finish the former MPWF star off with the Raise the Stakes (Cradle Pilderiver) but Phoenix puts the brakes on and then counters into the FLAMING DRIVER !! (Sunset Driver)........ Phoenix slumps over Daniels and makes the cover........ One...... Two........ Thr.......... Daniels kicks out...... Both are extremely worn down and remain planted to the mat as Bret Graveson begins a double count....... They both stagger to their feet, before exchanging strikes, Daniels seems to take control with a rapid flurry of fore-arms, he then whips Phoenix across the ring but Phoenix comes right back with a springboard roundhouse kicks that send Daniels crashing onto the mat. A pumped up Phoenix then decides to head up to the top-rope, as he looks to land the Phoenix Firebird Splash but he was perhaps getting ahead of himself as Daniels leaps back to his feet, races up the turnbuckle and sends Phoenix crashing back into the ring with a SUPERPLEX !!! Daniels then scrambles across to make the cover....... One.......... Two.......... Thr.......... The Peoples champion then lifts Phoenix back to a vertical base, he looks for the Raise the Stakes again, but Phoenix puts the brakes on and counters with a jawbreaker, but Daniels comes right back with a lariat ! Only one minute left until the twenty minute time limit expires ! Daniels lifts Phoenix back up to a vertical base, he traps the arms and then fires in the relentless knee strikes that has brought him several victories of late........ But Phoenix is holding firm.and he begins to fight his way out However Daniels synches the double underhook back in and begins the barrage of relentless knee strikes once more......... Phoenix is beginning to go limp........ DING DING DING The bell has sounded and Phoenix slumps to the mat............. The match has been called a time limit draw !!! Dean Daniels looks livid, as the time limit denies him what would have been a major victory over Ultimate Phoenix, who even though he didn't lose has met something of a roadblock in his quest to work his way up the ranks towards an eventual Undisputed Title shot. A really good contest, though some of the crowd were a little disappointed not to see a decisive winner. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels drew with Ultimate Phoenix in 20:00 when the time limit expired.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays to hype up the Undisputed Title match between J.D Morgan and Nickty R!ot.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Nicky R!ot[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They stare each other down at the start, and then simultaneously deliver blows. This carries on back and forth for the first minute, neither of them giving an inch. Eventually R!ot ducks a European Uppercut and drops Morgan with a clothesline. Morgan staggers back up but R!ot levels him with a fore-arm, setting up the English veteran to be sent crashing onto the mat with a vertical suplex...... One........ Two........ Morgan kicks out, but Valiant remains in control and the UNITY man lifts Morgan up to a vertical base, before firing in a flurry of fore-arms, he whips Morgan into the ropes and goes for the Sub Pop Bop but Morgan ducks and comes right back with a European Uppercut, R!ot staggers into another European Uppercut and is then planted into the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court ! Morgan applies the Cross Atlantic Stretch !! But R!ot's not been worn down enough and he manages to inch himself over to the ropes....... Morgan retains control on the rope break getting in a European Uppercut, then whipping R!ot into the corner. Morgan with a head of steam, comes charging in with a running European, causing the UNITY man to slump to the mat. Morgan goes for the cover............. One........ Two......... R!ot kicks out, Morgan lifts R!ot back up to a vertical base and applies the Half Nelson, but R!ot fights out with elbows, and forces the standing switch before dumping Morgan with a Belly to Back Suplex. One........ Two........ This time Morgan is able to kick out, with Morgan on his back, R!ot does something he rarely does and decides to take a page out of the book of his UNITY stable mates and go high risk, heading up the turnbuckle........ But that proves to be a mistake, as he takes too much time (O'Hara made a comment that R!ot must be getting vertigo) allowing Morgan to get up. The English vet rocks R!ot with a European Uppercut, before draping the stunned UNITY man over the top-rope. Morgan then drives R!ot face first into the mat with the LONDON BRIDGE !! (Rope Hung Cutter) One....... Two.......... Thr......... R!ot kicks out , Morgan cant believe it ! Morgan circles R!ot and then taunts the UNITY man to get back up. R!ot gets back up, and Morgan rocks him with another of his favoured European Uppercuts. Morgan tries for the Hammerlock Divorce Court but this time R!ot blocks it and reverses it into the 'CHARLES PETERSON' ! (Exploder Suplex)........ One......... Two........ Thr......... What the hell is this Wave of Violence hit the ring, and begin laying into both Morgan and R!ot. It's a four on two beat down. Morgan and R!ot are defenseless...it's chaos in there as Batch orders traffic. With Wave of Violence taking over the ring, Bret Graveson see's no choice but to throw the match out, as the crowd let him (and Wave of Violence ) know just what they think of this decision with a chorus of boos. That was a really great high impact contest, with R!ot showing that he certainly 'belonged' in there with Morgan. If anything before Wave of Violence stuck there unwanted noses in, this could well have been heading towards best match in FCW history territory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan drew with Nicky R!ot in 10:54 following a double disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]JD Morgan retains the Undisputed Championship.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The beat-down continues, eventually R!ot is pitched out of the ring, leaving a battered J.D Morgan in there with Wave of Violence. Da Power then picks up a microphone........[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Da Power:[/B] You know how I won that title shot a Batalla Final, I could take up anytime during this year. Well guess what 'sunshine' (mocking Morgan) I'm cashing it in now.......[/COLOR] [I]The rest of Wave of Violence then intimidate Bret Graveson to call the bell....[/I] [B]Ratings: D+ for continues beat-down, C+ for Power cashing in his title shot.[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The J.D Morgan face turn, went 'OK' which means that the crowd weren't really fully buying into him being a face. I think it's more of a case of them hating Power, than them wanting to see Morgan be succesful.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 8: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]J.D Morgan vs Puerto Rican Power w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It's all Power from the start as he just pummels the already battered J.D Morgan. The most hated man in Puerto Rico, then whips Morgan into the ropes, sets up for the roaring elbow but puts the brakes on instead and just pokes Morgan in the eye. Power then drops Morgan with a back body drop, before going for an arrogant one footed cover, but Morgan still has some fight left in him and he kicks out. Power not the least bit more worried though, jaws with the crowd, before turning his attention back to Morgan, paintbrushing the English veteran then taunting Morgan to get up. Power's actions only seem to fire up Morgan though, who will feel that he is being disrespected, and as Power goes for a clothesline, Morgan ducks under and comes back with a European Uppercut, then another, then another, then another....... Power is suddenly getting pummelled with an endless flurry of European Uppercuts.....the 'turncoat' is staggering. Morgan heads up top........ Missile Drop-Kick !!! , Power is flat on back, Morgan using every last ounce of energy scramble across to make the cover........ One....... Two......... Power kicks out, but Morgan has him in the Cross Atlantic Stretch !! But Power uses his long reach to force the rope break.......... Morgan keeps the pressure on with some more European Uppercuts, but Power then whips Morgan into the ropes and getting serious this time levels the former DaVE star with a roaring elbow.....Morgan then staggers into the Atomic Drop, the spinebuster follows......... Morgan staggers to his feet, as Power waits for he opportunity to strike........ SAN JUAN RUSH !! Morgan slumps to the mat, and Power moves in for the cover....... One........ Two......... Three !! DA POWER IS THE NEW UNDISPUTED CHAMPION !! Morgan put up enough of a fight to prevent this from just being a case of Power coming in and squashing the respected English veteran (which would have just felt wrong, considering the great job Morgan had done as champion), but mostly it just further cements Power's turn from honorable babyface to dishonorable heel. What's more heel than cashing in a title shot, after their opponent has been in a hard fought match and then on the end of a beat-down ? [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated JD Morgan in 6:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Da Power wins the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Wave of Violence celebrating in the ring, lighting up cigars and generally looking smug with the fact that they now have the Undisputed Championship in their possession[/I]. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]A real wild ride of a show, bookended by two shock title changes. Other shows have had better all round wrestling (Rey De Reyes 2009) but this will go down down as one of the most memorable/ shows in FCW's history.[/I]

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Da Power is back on top of FCW, after 'cashing in' his Undisputed Title Shot against an already battered and worn J.D Morgan. No one can deny that Power is the champion once again, but many see this as a highly dishonorable way of winning the title. Now a former ally that would have felt betrayed by Power's turn from honorable patriot to despicable turncoat, will get his chance to take away the thing that matters most to Power, as Angel De Mexico gets a shot at the Undisputed Championship. Will Power see off the challenge of the patriotic high flier or will Angel end Power's latest run at the first hurdle ? Power vs Angel for the Undisputed Championship will be the main event of Fuerzas de Gran Alcace as FCW return once again to the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan on Saturday February 27th 2010. Da Power will also be hoping that his Wave of Violence stable mate, can further derail the progress of Ultimate Phoenix towards a title shot. Phoenix fought to a gruelling time limit draw with People's Champion Dean Daniels at the 'No Tome...' event and Primus is the sort of dangerous Powerhouse that could take full advantage of Phoenix coming off such a match up. Daniels who will have counted himself unlucky not to have gotten a major victory over Phoenix will put his People's Championship on the line against Fox Mask. Fox Mask's Animal Magic tag partner Masked Cougar, came up short in his attempt to win the People's Title and though Fox Mask will be considered an underdog against Daniels, the diminutive high flier should not be written off. UNITY will look for revenge against The Messiah's Circus, after the Circus took the Tag Team Championship's from them in a Six Man Battle with Nicky R!ot joining the regular tag team of Charles Rainier & Harry Allen to take on the Circus trio of Leper Messiah, Soul Krusher & Inky the Squid Boy. In other matches former Undisputed Champion J.D Morgan will look to get back on the winning track against Island Boy Apollo, Mainstream Hernandez takes on The Sensational Singh, Stevie Grayson takes on Bradford Peverall and Animal Magic's Masked Cougar goes up against Arthur Dexter Bradley of Heat Magnets. The Bonus pre-show match will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Eddie Howard, Jeremiah Moose, Leftie Wilkes & M.C Speed. Here is a full run of the card for Fuerzas de Gran Alcace [CENTER][B][U]FCW Fuerzas de Gran Alcace [/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Saturday 27th February 2010 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Da Power vs Angel De Mexico[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Primus vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Fox Mask[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] UNITY (Charles Rainier, Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah, Soul Krusher & Inky the Squid Boy)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Mainstream Hernandez vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs Stevie Grayson[/CENTER] [CENTER]J.D Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Heat Magnets'[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs M.C Speed[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Fuerzas De Gran Alcace[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Da Power vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Primus vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Fox Mask[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Six Man Battle[/B]: UNITY vs The Messiah's Circus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Stevie Grayson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]J.D Morgan vs Island Boy Apollo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs M.C Speed[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Primus vs Ultimate Phoenix Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Fox Mask Six Man Battle: UNITY vs [B]The Messiah's Circus[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] No reasons given yet, I haven't quite caught up.

Fuerzas De Gran Alcace Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Primus vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Fox Mask Six Man Battle: [B]UNITY[/B] vs The Messiah's Circus [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo Arthur Dexter Bradley vs[B] Masked Cougar[/B] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]M.C Speed[/B]

Fuerzas De Gran Alcace Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Angel De Mexico - I see a nice long reign coming for PRP Primus vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] - FCW's next big thing. Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Fox Mask - Dean retains. Six Man Battle: [B]UNITY[/B] vs The Messiah's Circus - Upset leading to another tag title shot for UNITY. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]M.C Speed[/B]

Fuerzas De Gran Alcace Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power [/B]vs Angel De Mexico Da Power just won it. He's not losing it this soon. Primus vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Phoenix to beat the big man and gain momentum towards a shot at Da Power.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Fox Mask [I]Daniels got a good draw last month and I don't see him losing this title to Fox Mask at this point.[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]UNITY[/B] vs The Messiah's Circus [I]It's a 6 man, so UNITY get some heat back, perhaps by DQ.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs The Sensational Singh [I]The Mainstreamer has more going for him right now[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [I]I'm not sure Grayson will win again![/I] [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo [I]Poor old JD. From title match to Island Boy Apollo! You could say it's a case of JD on the rocks.[/I] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] [I]Erm. I don't know. Masked Cougar. I've never really taken to him in any diary though.[/I] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] [I]WoV to get a nice lower card victory to keep MC looking at least reasonably strong.[/I]

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;518752]Fuerzas De Gran Alcace Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power [/B]vs Angel De Mexico Da Power just won it. He's not losing it this soon. Primus vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Phoenix to beat the big man and gain momentum towards a shot at Da Power.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Fox Mask [I]Daniels got a good draw last month and I don't see him losing this title to Fox Mask at this point.[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]UNITY[/B] vs The Messiah's Circus [I]It's a 6 man, so UNITY get some heat back, perhaps by DQ.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs The Sensational Singh [I]The Mainstreamer has more going for him right now[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [I]I'm not sure Grayson will win again![/I] [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo [I]Poor old JD. From title match to Island Boy Apollo! You could say it's a case of JD on the rocks.[/I] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] [I]Erm. I don't know. Masked Cougar. I've never really taken to him in any diary though.[/I] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] [I]WoV to get a nice lower card victory to keep MC looking at least reasonably strong.[/I][/QUOTE] I agree with these picks and these reasons.

Fuerzas De Gran Alcace Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Primus vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Fox Mask Six Man Battle: [B]UNITY[/B] vs The Messiah's Circus [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Stevie Grayson [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [B]M.C Speed[/B]

Where's the January and February month in reviews? Or have you stopped doing them now? Anywa, predictions: Fuerzas De Gran Alcace Undisputed Championship: [b]Da Power[/b] vs Angel De Mexico [i]Not losing on his 1st defence let's be honest[/i] Primus vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Be surprised to see him lose to Primus here, who's still a rookie really[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Fox Mask [i]Feasibly Fox Mask could win, but I don't think so[/i] Six Man Battle: [b]UNITY[/b] vs The Messiah's Circus [i]Maybe a DQ/Count out win[/i] [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs The Sensational Singh [i]Singh's treading water whereas Hernandez has the potential to actually go somewhere[/i] [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Stevie Grayson [i]Grayson's on his way out. This is perhaps the most sure pick of the night.[/i] [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Island Boy Apollo [i]Actually, no. This is :P[/i] Arthur Dexter Bradley vs [b]Masked Cougar[/b] [i]50/50 pick[/i] 4CS: Eddie Howard vs Jeremiah Moose vs Leftie Wilkes vs [b]M.C Speed[/b] [i]Don't really care. Speed's the furthust up the card[/i]

[quote=LFC_chris;518802]Where's the January and February month in reviews? Or have you stopped doing them now? [/quote] I got ahead of myself and posted the preview for the previous show before I had posted up a review for January. So I'm doing a combined Jan/Feb one after I've posted up this event, then it'll be back to posting them monthly.

Archived