Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[QUOTE]But just as it looked like R!ot was going to receive a major beating, Heat Magnets (Arthur Dexter Bradley & [B]M.C Speed[/B]) cam rushing out armed with chairs to make the save ![/QUOTE] If M.C. Speed is one of the Heat Magnets why is he in a match with ADB after the fact as a member of W.O.V.? Also you missed an "e" in the word "came" but I would have never noticed if I didn't have to read that sentence over again trying to figure if you meant Speed or not.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=Apupunchau@optonline;524104]If M.C. Speed is one of the Heat Magnets why is he in a match with ADB after the fact as a member of W.O.V.? Also you missed an "e" in the word "came" but I would have never noticed if I didn't have to read that sentence over again trying to figure if you meant Speed or not.[/quote] Moment of madness, I've changed Speed to who it should be (Matt Hocking). So Speed did not 'com' out to save ADB from Speed ! :D And I agree with LFC Chris, that I really have should have given ADB the clean win (I even admit it in the post show wrap up), soon as I hit the button to accept what I had just booked, I did regret that booking decision. Mind you ADB's young, so he'll get plenty of opportunities yet, so this should only be a minor setback, but if people weren't going to buy into him beating Daniels for the People's Title when he gets his shot, they definitely wont be now.

Now he's got reason to go up against a W.O.V. tag team with Hocking and I think that'll help build him up a bit until he's a believable challenge for Daniels. Also going up against W.O.V. right after the turn will cement ADB and Hocking as real faces, although I probably wouldn't have them join UNITY or anything just let them do their own thing. And when he's ready for his shot and gets his number one contender match for the People's champ and the rest of W.O.V. comes out to help there man win, Nicky R!ot makes the save to say thanks but now we're even.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] On April 24th FCW will present the first edition of Mejor Que Nestro Mejor , from the 'home of FCW' the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. News from the FCW offices is that Mejor Que Nestro Mejor will be a fourth annual 'supershow' alongside Rey De Reyes (August), Anniversario (September) and Batalla Final (December). It was noticed that all the 'Supershows' currently take place in the second half of the year. Headlining the first edition of Mejor Que Nestro Mejor will be the much anticipated challenge for Da Power's Undisputed Championship from Ultimate Phoenix. Phoenix vowed that he would work his way from the bottom to the top, after joining as a full time member of the FCW roster and he has done just that to earn his shot against the 'turncoat' Da Power. Phoenix will have the support of nearly everyone in the Gynasium Aguada and he certainly has the ability and championship experience (having won major titles in both CZCW and MPWF) to topple Da Power. Can Phoenix end the reign of the most hated man in Puerto Rico, or will Da Power find a way to escape with the Twin Belts yet again ? One man Ultimate Phoenix did have trouble with in his run towards an Undisputed Championship shot was Dean Daniels and though Daniels did not get a victory over Phoenix in two occasions, he will feel agrieved that he is not the one challenging for the twin belts after being denied victory by a time limit in their first encounter and then disqualified after ignoring a referee's five count after a rope-break in the second encounter. Daniels must now make do with putting his People's Championship on the line where he will face Heat Magnets Arthur Dexter Bradley, who won a Battle Royal at the Marzo En Batalla event to earn his shot at the belt. ADB did not have ideal preparation for his shot, after he was defeated by Wave of Violence's M.C Speed (though the loss was caused by the sort of shenanigans Wave of Violence are becoming noted for). Daniels has been dominant as Peoples Champion and it would be a major upset were ADB to unseat him as champion, but then again no one backed ADB to earn the title shot in the battle royal. Looking to get another shot at the Undisputed Championship are Angel De Mexico and J.D Morgan and the two of them will face one another, with the winner putting themselves in a strong position to challenge for the 'Twin Belts'. Since taking the Messiah's Circus took the Tag Team Championship away from UNITY the two factions have become bitter rivals and though UNITY won a recent re-match between the two teams they were unable to regain the titles, they feel were 'stolen' from them by FCW's resident band of freaks. UNITY wont be getting another shot but they if they can defeat the reigining Tag Team Champions in a three match singles series, it would give the FCW officals no choice but to give them a second shot at the titles. But should the Circus win the series then UNITY will be pushed back to the bottom of the Tag Team Title queue. The three matches will see Harry Allen take on Inky the Squid Boy in a regular match, Charles Rainier face off against Soul Krusher in a Tables match and Nicky R!ot take on Circus Leader Leper Messiah in a First Blood match. Two teams also looking to get themselves into Tag Title contention are former champions Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) and Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask), who came up short in their challenge for the titles against the monsterous Messiah's Circus duo. Rounding out the show will be another tag match as D.C Rayne teams up with the Sensational Singh to take on Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii, whilst Bradford Peverall, Mainstream Hernandez, Matt Hocking and newcomer Jared Johnson will face off in a 4 Corner Survival. There will also be two pre-show matches for those who come early as Island Boy Apollo takes on Leftie Wilkes, while Jeremiah Moose goes up against Joe Benning. Here is a full rundown of the card for [SIZE=2]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Saturday 24th April 2010[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship :[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Contenders Match:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs J.D Morgan [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=red]Faction War-Fare Singles Series:[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=red][I]First Blood Match:[/I][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Leper Messiah[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing UNITY'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=red]Tables Match:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Soul Krusher[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing UNITY'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Inky the Squid Boy[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing UNITY'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Harry Allen[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Heat Magnets'[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley [/CENTER] [CENTER]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs Mainstream Hernandez vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Heat Magnets'[/SIZE] Matt Hocking[/CENTER] [CENTER]D.C Rayne & The Sensational Singh vs Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Island Boy Apollo vs Leftie Wilkes[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Jeremiah Moose vs Joe Benning[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Da Power vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs J.D Morgan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]First Blood:[/B] Leper Messiah vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tables:[/B] Soul Krusher vs Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Harry Allen vs Inky thr Squid Boy[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Peoples Championship: Dean Daniels vs Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence vs Animal Magic[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh vs Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Island Boy Apollo vs Leftie Wilkes[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Jeremiah Moose vs Joe Benning[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote] [/SIZE]

[B]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor[/B] [B]Da Power[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs J.D Morgan Leper Messiah vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Charles Rainier [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs Inky thr Squid Boy [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Animal Magic [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jared Johnson vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Hocking [B]D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh[/B] vs Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes Jeremiah Moose vs [B]Joe Benning[/B]

May as well do a prediction for once. Undisputed Championship: Da Power vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Phoenix has been built up really well, and I think that this is his time to take the title.[/i] Angel De Mexico vs [b]J.D Morgan[/b] [i]Tough one, but as sort of a tweener Morgan works better as a title challenger for both, whereas ADM will probably continue his feud with Power and the WoV after this.[/i] First Blood: Leper Messiah vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]Nicky gets a win to keep things competitive.[/i] Tables: [b]Soul Krusher[/b] vs Charles Rainier [i]Krusher evens it up.[/i] [b]Harry Allen[/b] vs Inky thr Squid Boy [i]Allen is just more talented, and UNITY winning 2/3 will put them in position for another shot at the belts.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [i]Daniels is on the way up, he's not going to lose to someone like ADB right now.[/i] [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs Animal Magic [i]WoV are a much more dominant group right now.[/i] 4CS: [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Jared Johnson vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Hocking [i]Peverall wins thanks to Mainstream getting distracted, furthering Hernandez's suspicion of him.[/i] [b]D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh[/b] vs Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii [i]Is this on the pre-show? No? Then Oxii loses.[/i] [b]Island Boy Apollo[/b] vs Leftie Wilkes [i]Meh.[/i] [b]Jeremiah Moose[/b] vs Joe Benning [i]Moose probably has more potential.[/b]

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor Undisputed Championship: [b]Da Power[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix [i]Probably with some cheating involved, or maybe even a DQ/Count out win for Phoenix[/i] [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs J.D Morgan [i]I guess it's pretty much 50/50 this one, but I think Angel is in a better position at the moment to go against Power[/i] First Blood: Leper Messiah vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]R!ot to get the decisive win in this series[/i] Tables: [b]Soul Krusher[/b] vs Charles Rainier [i]Krusher evens it out at 1-1[/i] [b]Harry Allen[/b] vs Inky thr Squid Boy [i]Allen gives UNITY the upper hand[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [i]There's zero chance ADB will be winning this one[/i] [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs Animal Magic [i]Probably just about get the win here[/i] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Matt Hocking [i]Difficult to see any other outcome here[/i] [b]D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh[/b] vs Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii [b]Island Boy Apollo[/b] vs Leftie Wilkes [b]Jeremiah Moose[/b] vs Joe Benning

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]with help from WoV as it looks like you are going the 'four horsemen' route with them[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]J.D Morgan[/B] [I]With his impressive championship reign, he needs to stay close to the title picture , maybe with a surprise face turn[/I] First Blood: Leper Messiah vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]Though with all that makeup, who would notice if Messiah was bleeding?[/I] Tables: [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]Doing you duty to make one of your monster heels look better[/I] [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs Inky thr Squid Boy [I]squash[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [I]kind of depends on how far ADB has come and how much faith you have in Daniels. I am going for ADB to need a little more seasoning[/I] [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]Keeping your dominant stable dominant[/I] 4CS: [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jared Johnson vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Hocking [I]discount Johnson & Hocking as they are just filller to keep another Peverall-Hernandez match fresh. I am sensing a 'Hotstuff Marie' future for Sara in this story[/I] D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh vs [B]Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii[/B] [I]don't really care, but Oxii has cult status and his menace is a stat you can actually do something with [/I] [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [I]getting snacks[/I] [B]Jeremiah Moose[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]see above[/I]

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs J.D Morgan First Blood: Leper Messiah vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Tables: [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Charles Rainier [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs Inky thw Squid Boy Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Animal Magic 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh vs [B]Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii[/B] [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes [B]Jeremiah Moose[/B] vs Joe Benning Out for the day so no time for any real reasons other then cause I said so.

Undisputed Championship: [b]Da Power[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix [i]I could be wrong, but I don't see Da Power losing this match[/i] Angel De Mexico vs [b]J.D Morgan[/b] [i]I'm too big of a Morgan mark to pick against him[/i] First Blood: Leper Messiah vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]I predict a riot![/i] Tables: [b]Soul Krusher[/b] vs Charles Rainier [i]My anti-wrestling avatars streak continues[/i] [b]Harry Allen[/b] vs Inky thw Squid Boy [i]I'm going with the younger wrestler and the guy that's not in a Squid Mask[/i] Peoples Championship: Dean Daniels vs [b]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/b] [i]It's time for ADB to become the Peoples Championship[/i] [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs Animal Magic [i]I'm not picking a tag team called Animal Magic[/i] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Hocking [i]Tough choice here as I like all of these guys[/i] D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh vs [b]Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii[/b] [i]The Great Oxii FTW![/i] Island Boy Apollo vs [b]Leftie Wilkes[/b] [i]I flipped a coin and tails won.[/i] Jeremiah Moose vs [b]Joe Benning[/b] [i]Who would pick against Regular Joe?[/i]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday April 24th 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] Match #1: Island Boy Apollo vs Leftie Wilkes [I]There's a term I'm going to come up with to sum up matches that people couldn't give two hoots about in FCW and that's a 'Rice and Beans' match, because most of the crowd are getting something to eat. For those who remotely care Island Boy Apollo picked up a rare win with the Island Driver.[/I] [B]Result: Island Boy Apollo defeated Leftie Wilkes in 3:53 by pinfall with an Island Driver. [/B] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where former tag partners and best friends turned bitter enemies Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall cross paths.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What the hell was that crap you pulled three weeks ago[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] I don't know what you're on about, something hit you the head ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah I was actually[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Was it from birth ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Think you're so clever don't you Brad ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Not particularly but it doesn't take alot to be smarter than you[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah you're feeling smug now Brad, but I'll get evidence that you were the one who took me and Sara out and then you're.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Oh yeah I'm out of FCW, but have a good job doing that, because I wasn't there.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I'll prove it alright.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Like how ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh.....Meet you in the ring later, at least this time you wont be jumping me from behind.[/COLOR] [I]The two then go there separate ways, having only exchanged verbal shots this time.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Jeremiah Moose vs Joe Benning[/B] The second 'Rice and Beans' match to take place on the pre-show, this one was marginally better as Jeremiah Moose is at least starting to show glimpses of potential having shaken off the ring-rust and he was able to pick up the win over perennial jobber 'Regular' Joe Benning with the High Velocity Headbutt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jeremiah Moose defeated Joe Benning in 3:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go to the communial dressing room, where the Heat Magnets are warming up......[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] You can do it man , no one gave you either of us a chance in the battle royal but you did it man......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] You know what you're right, Dean Daniels may be damn dangerous but these opportunities don't come along too often and it's my.......no it's our time to shine[/COLOR]. [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking[/B]: No it's your time to shine, it's you whose earned it....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley:[/B] No Matt, it'll be our time to shine, because I believe in you too, that 4-way you got tonight, it's time to step up man. 2010 is going to be the year of the Heat Magnets, I can feel it baby, I can feel it.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes: [/B]A surprisingly stronger than expected rating for that last segment involving the Heat Magnets. [/FONT] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out dressed in what could be best described as a naughty schoolgirl outfit....short tartan skirt, leggings, blouse unbuttoned to show off her ample cleavage. Apparently she was there to shoot merchandise into the crowd, but they weren't interested in that.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins in traditional fashion with Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcoming us to the show and hyping up the main event.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight Ultimate Phoenix finally gets his shot at the Undisputed Championship as he takes on the 'turncoat' Da Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You're still smarting about your once beloved Power, not returning the love your way no more aren't you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Can we concentrate on the match up.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You're the one who introduced our champion as the 'turncoat'[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well he is; and Ultimate Phoenix has all the tools to topple this traitor off his perch.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I thought us commentators were supposed to be impartial.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Since when were you impartial, but yeah I, like everyone else would love it, just love it, if Da Power left the Gynasium tonight without the twin belts in his possession[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: Well I am impartial here, because I'm no Power fan either, hey why be a hypocrite...I did warn you about the guy being a charlatan for a number of years[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: Oh you're feeling so smug about that aren't you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It's not about being smug, it's about being right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] No Cueball, you're just loving the fact that Power was our idol and now he's turned out to be the egomaniac you said he was all along.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I must say it does feel good being right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] So Cueball, if you're not backing Power, who are you backing ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] As I said I'm totally impartial like you should be and to be honest I don't care much for Phoenix either. Has he earned his title shot ? Go ask Dean Daniels, Daniels had him beat twice, but twice Daniels was screwed.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Daniels only has himself to blame for not being here to challenge for the Twin Belts[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] No Daniels got screwed, because lets face it Phoenix is the flavour of the month and FCW officials wanted to make sure golden boy got his title shot. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Oh here we go with the conspiracy theories again......[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs [/B] [B]Matt Hocking vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG]w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They played off the Peverall- Hernandez rivalry in the opening few minutes with Peverall refusing to tag into the match, until Hernandez was in trouble following a brainbuster from Jared Johnson, where Peverall then made a blind tag. Peverall then went to put Hernandez away with the Rapid Eye Movement but Hernandez ducked the discus lariat and sent his former tag partner out of the ring with a roundhouse kick. Jared Johnson then entered the ring but was met with a drop-kick from the Mainstreamer. Hocking then entered the ring and they exchanged strikes, until both were able to avoid clotheslines coming off the ropes and then use their momentum to soar throught the ropes with stereo dives. Hocking then brought Jared Johnson into the ring, as Hernandez and Peverall brawled on the outside. Hocking climbed to the top and dived off to take Johnson down with the Shock Drop but Johnson was able to block and then plant Hocking into the mat with a front leg-sweep before applying the Carolina Cross-Face (STF into a Cross-Face) but Hernandez made the save with a slingshot elbow drop. Hernandez then nailed the Carolina born youngster with a super-kick before heading up top, but as he set up for the Apparition #14, he was shoved off the top rope and sent crashing through a table by.......... [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith ![/B][/CENTER] Peverall high fives BBS as Sara Silver went over to tend to her client/boyfriend. Johnson and Hocking then staggered to their feet, but Johnson was pulled out of the ring by BBS, leaving Bradford Peverall to nail Matt Hocking with a Rock Hard Uppercut and that was enough for Peverall to pick up the victory. No complaints about this match, this was solid opening 4-way, everyone got some time to shine and they got the crowd into it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bradford Peverell defeated Jared Johnson, Mainstream Hernandez and Matt Hocking in 8:58 when Bradford Peverell defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] With Hernandez staggering back to his feet, Bradford Peverall grabs a microphone.... [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Say hello to the man who layed you out[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez appears to shout something like you ' *Bleeping* scumbag...it was you !'[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: No it wasn't me, but it was this man right next to me......[/COLOR] [I]As Peverall speaks, BBS flexes behind. [/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] You see the thing is James, the stipulation was if I laid hands on Sara then i'd be gone, but this meathead right next to me...will have no problem in laying both of you two loved up losers out....because you know why....it's because teases like that girlfriend of yours 'James', just really seem to unleash the inner animal in guys like my Brandon right here.[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez now back to his feet , has grabbed a microphone of his own.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] If that...if that animal you've brought into FCW, even touches one finger on Sara, there will be hell to pay ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Big words 'James' but I don't think Brandon's worried about what you're gonna do to him......[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] Yeah, BBS can take that p*ssy anytime, any place.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Looks like things have just hit a rough patch for you and Sara[/COLOR] [I]Peverall then walks back up the ramp (smug look on his face) with his new personal enforcer Bulldozer Brandon Smith in tow.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) w/ Carl Batch[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Formula Tag match with the high flying babyfaces of Animal Magic starting out hot but Wave of Violence finding a way (via a distraction from Batch) to turn things in their favour. Fox Mask then got to play 'Spencer Marks* ' for a bit, until a miscommunication from the W.O.V pair allowed him to get the hot tag into Masked Cougar, who bowled Primus over with a High Rise Cougar Pounce. M.C Speed then made the save but was immediately taken down with a head-scissors from Cougar who then tagged in Fox Mask, who scored with a slingshot double stomp. Masked Cougar then placed Speed onto his shoulders as Fox Mask headed up top (and they appeared to be going for an assisted Fox Flip Off DDT) but Primus came over to swat Fox Mask off the top turnbuckle, whilst Batch was able to distract Bret Graveson by waving round a slapjack. Primus then drilled Masked Cougar with a clothesline, as M.C Speed staggered up top...before placing Cougar on his shoulders....this then set up the Gangsta Device and that was enough for the former tag champs to gain the victory and put themselves in position for another tag title shot ahead of Animal Magic. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Wave of Violence defeated Animal Magic in 7:54 when M.C Speed defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New]* [B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I've now managed to imagine a Ricky Morton equivalent for these write-ups ! To follow things such as the Ed Henson (Lou Thesz Press) and the Pat Deacon Knee Lift ! [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]A brief video is then shown to hype up the Peoples Title match between Dean Daniels and Arthur Dexter Bradley. It shows Daniels impressive run as Peoples champ and ADB winning the battle royal last month to earn a shot at Daniels belt. [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/ Lisa Bowen vs Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Daniels is the aggressor at the start laying a flurry of fore-arms into ADB , he then goes for a Lariat but the Heat Magnet ducks under, and then rolls Daniels up with a La Magistral Cradle. Daniels kicks out but ADB nails him with a kick to the head and then catches Daniels with a facebreaker, before driving the Peoples champ into the mat with a rolling cutter. ADB gets a two count off that, and then goes out onto the apron, he goes to slingshot himself back in but Daniels gets up and rocks ADB with a roaring elbow, knocking the Heat Magnet to the floor. Daniels waits for ADB to get up, but as soon as ADB gets up on the apron, Daniels knocks him off again and waits for Bret Graveson to start a twenty count. ADB back to his feet but the Peoples champ meets him with a running knee strike and the Heat Magnet is again knocked back down to the floor and Graveson starts another twenty count. ADB is a lot slower to get to his feet this time round and Gravesons count reaches 17 before he is back to his feet. ADB gets back on the apron and Daniels comes charging again but this time Bradley gets in a shoulder block and the flips over the ropes to take Daniels by surprise with a sunset flip. Daniels kicks out and then retakes control, butterflying ADB’s arms and setting up for the trapped knees but Bradley slips out and takes Daniels by surprise with a victory roll. They both get back to their feet after Daniels kicks out, and the Peoples champ takes control with a flurry of fore-arms before whipping ADB across the ring into the turnbuckle, Daniels then comes charging in but ADB slips under the ring ropes and then drives Daniels chin first across the top-rope. Daniels staggers out of the corner and ADB knocks him down with a springboard drop-kick, the Heat Magnet then kips up and takes Daniels down with a charging STO. After a two count off the STO, Bradley drags Daniels into position for the Superstar Splash and heads up top but he takes a little too much time setting into position and Daniels is back to his feet. The Peoples champ then brings ADB crashing back into the ring with a superplex but ADB reverses it mid move into a cross-body ! Daniels just about kicks out, Daniels takes control with a knee strike and then sets up for the Raise The Stakes , but ADB slips out and counters with a Rolling Cutter. Another two count for ADB, who then lifts Daniels up and tries to the Peoples champ up for the Cool Dee Tee (Rope hung, DDT); but Daniels proves difficult to get up and the Peoples Champ counters with a rake to the eyes. Daniels then whips ADB into the ropes following a fore-arm shot, but ADB comes flying off with a leg-lariat, but an increasingly fired up Daniels gets right back up and knocks the Heat Magnet down with a Lariat. Daniels then lifts ADB onto his shoulders into the crucifix hold, spins round and then tosses Bradley into the turnbuckle (a move he calls the Human Roulette). Bradley then staggers out of the corner and is met with a charging knee strike from Daniels, that dazes the Heat Magnet enough for Daniels to get ADB up for the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) and that was enough to secure another successful title defence for the dominant Peoples champ. Another solid title defence from Daniels, this was a pretty well measured match as Daniels continued to look dominant but ADB had enough moments to make the crowd semi buy into his possibly pulling off the upset. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 11:49 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The Messiah’s Circus are once again hanging around the basement of the Gynasium Aguada and they have a message for UNITY. Leper Messiah as is usually the case does all the talking.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Tonight we feast on the souls of UNITY, for they shall be devoured….eliminate their threat we must for this is the time of the Messiah’s Circus and mortal shall be able to stop us. The Messiah’s Circus WILL SHALL CAN NOT BE STOPPED ! all those who stand in our way shall be KRUSHED for we are prepare to sacrifice our souls to destroy the souls of others. For what is already dead cannot be destroyed !![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]The Messiah’s Circus are the revolution, the Messiah’s Circus are the evolution…believe my brothers for this is our destiny, and those who oppose us will wilt to the nonentity’s they truly are.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [I]Meanwhile in a proper locker-room, with seating and lockers UNITY cut a promo of their own in response.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Messiah’s Circus you can’t avoid us any longer, we will take you down in this singles series and then we’re taking those tag titles back, the Tag Titles WILL be coming back to where they belong and that’s with UNITY.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] That’s right , cos next time we meet for those tag belts we’ll be ready for you but after tonight will you be ready for us ? Because we don’t fear you, Charles has Soul Krusher in a Tables match and Nicky has Leper Messiah in a first blood match. Matches many will say both play into your sadistic hands.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] But as Harry says, we don’t fear you. UNITY fear no one, we took on Wave of Violence and won, and we’ll take you on and win. Because for all your big words Leper Messiah, you are not the indestructible beast you make yourself out to be. I will make you bleed, and it will hurt, then Charles will do as David did with goliath and slay the monster, which leaves Harry to eliminate that irritation Inky.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] You see how United we are Messiah’s Circus, you wont break us, because come the end of these battles between us it will be you who are broken.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Messiah's Circus vs UNITY Series- Tables Match: [/B] [B]Soul Krusher vs Charles Rainier[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] I decided to take the fight to Soul Krusher early by barrelling into the monsterous big man with a suicide dive. Krusher managed to stay on his feet but I climbed up onto the apron and flew off with a flying fore-arm smash to stun the Messiah's Circus monster further, I then picked up a chair, and rained down a couple of shots to the head and back of Soul Krusher, before bringing a table out from underneath the ring and setting it up at ringside, but the time taken setting up the table allowed Krusher to get back to his feet and club me from behind. Krusher then pounded me some lefts and rights,before setting me up for a Power Bomb but, I managed to slip out and getting a glancing blow with an Enziguri, before rolling into the ring to get a breather. As Krusher got back to his feet, I came charging at the Circus Monster, but was cut off with a big fore-arm that stopped me in my tracks. Krusher then stepped into the ring and took over for the next minute or two, flinging me round from pillar to post and working in several bodyslams to soften me up. As I was planted firmly to the canvas, Krusher decided to ignore the table that was already set up at ringside and instead decided to bring another table into the ring. Krusher propped the table up against one of the turnbuckles and then went to pick me up off the canvas, but I kicked Krusher away before getting back to my feet and rocking the Messiah's Circus monster with a jumping roundhouse kick. Krusher staggered back and I followed up with a drop-kick, that sent him towards the table he had set up, but he managed to stop just short of going through the table, before charging out of the corner to take me back down with a running boot. Krusher then dragged me off the canvas and set up for the Power-Bomb, but just as he was about to Power Bomb me through the table, I managed to reverse it into a swinging DDT.Krusher went down face first....but only to the canvas....once again stopping just short of going through the table. I then waited for Krusher to get up and went for the Raindrop but I was swatted away in mid-air by the Messiah's Circus monster, who then set me up for the Dead Man Waking (Swinging Slide Slam but I managed to work my way out of that, and was again able to back Krusher up with a series of kicks this time backing him over to the ropes where the table I had set up at ringside. With Krusher propped up agains the ropes I then back offed and then charged at Krusher, but as I did Krusher used the momentum to back body drop me over the top rope and CRASHING THROUGH THE TABLE ! Messiah's Circus win the first match up and UNITY now find themselves playing catch up. Decent enough match, considering the stop-start nature of the stipulation and the time allocated. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Soul Krusher defeated Charles Rainier in 9:32 when Charles Rainier was put through a table. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Messiah's Circus vs UNITY Series: [/B] [B]I[/B][B]nky the Squid Boy vs Harry Allen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The second match in the Circus-UNITY series saw Harry Allen take on Inky the Squid Boy in a contest between two high fliers. This was a bit of rushed match and it didn't help that the two failed to really gel as opponents either. It started with the usual antics from Inky (such as hiding underneath the ring and then getting in a cheap shop from behind), as the PVC clad weirdo was able to frustrate Harry Allen, in the end though Allen was able to take control and the former TCW star evened the series after downing Inky with the Rocker-Dropper (Overdrive) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Harry Allen defeated Inky The Squid Boy in 5:43 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera's then go backstage where Ultimate Phoenix is warming up for his title match against Da Power, as he finishes lacing up one of his boots, the masked man turns to camera and then speaks.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I came back to FCW with one goal in mind and that was to win the Undisputed Championship but I wanted to really earn my shot at the twin belts and now the powers that be feel I am ready.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Facing me across the ring is the man who holds the gold I sought after, and at one time it would have been a battle between two competitive rivals that have the same drive to be the very best but would also show respect to one another. I still compete by those value, but that man I challenge tonight has lost his way, had become broken by jealousy and then consumed by greed.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Tonight Da Power I intend to make you feel the same deep found loss, you had when you were defeated for the twin belts the first time round, because for all your dominance in FCW over the years, deep down you are weak, a man without a purpose, a man without hope. When I walk out of that arena tonight with the twin belts in my grasp, you will be a broken man once more.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Messiah's Circus vs UNITY Series- [/B][B]First Blood Match: Leper Messiah vs Nicky R!ot[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Before Dane O'Hara can even do full introductions, Messiah and R!ot are already brawling up the entrance ramp, neither one of then giving an inch. Messiah goes to send R!ot into the ring-steps but R!ot reverses and Messiah is sent flailing into the ring-steps....... Referee Graveson checks for blood........ No blood on Leper Messiah, as R!ot pitches the Messiah's Circus leader into the ring and then gets a chair....R!ot goes to cream Leper with the chair, but the Circus leader manages to block and then punches the chair into R!ot's face ! Graveson looks to see if any blood has been drawn...... No blood, so Leper Messiah keeps the pressure up on R!ot raining down a series of punches to the forehead of R!ot......Messiah then backs off and sits the chair up that R!ot brought into the ring. As R!ot staggers back to his feet Messiah then levels the UNITY man with a running boot, R!ot then bounces off the ropes and right into The Prophecy (Spinning Side Slam) onto the chair ! R!ot staggers back to his feet, as Messiah urges Graveson to look for blood.............. Still no blood has been drawn, and Messiah goes to pick up the chair but R!ot grabs it first and fires in a couple of shots with the chairs edge into Messiah's Mid-Section, doubling the Circus leader over........ R!ot then delivers a shot to the back of Messiah, Messiah recoils in pain and is then creamed with a shot to the head from R!ot staggering backwards but staying on his feet...... Graveson looks for blood again but still no blood has been drawn, though as some fans on the FCW message boards pointed out, sometimes it's hard to tell with all that make up smeared over Messiah's face ! R!ot then levels Messiah with a few punches and then sets up for the SUB POP BOP but Messiah manages to block the move and comes right back with a clothesline of his own. R!ot begins to stagger to his feet but is stomped back down to the mat by Messiah, who then picks up the chair and wedges between the top and middle turnbuckle in one of the corners. Messiah turns his attention back to R!ot, and sends the UNITY man towards the corner where the chair is lodged, but R!ot just manages to stop just short of being sent face first into the chair....... Leper Messiah is already charging in though but R!ot thinks quickly, dropping down and sending Messiah face first into the chair with a drop toe hold. Messiah staggers out of the corner, turns round and his white face paint is turning a reddish pink as the blood pours down from his forehead and with that facing him Bret Graveson sees no choice but to call for the bell. UNITY win the singles series and will be guaranteed another shot at the Tag Team Championship. Not a great match, as these are two wrestlers who both perform much better when they can be 'carried' by a more gifted opponent but for a gimmick brawl it was far from terrible either. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Leper Messiah in 7:31 when Leper Messiah was busted open. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Nickty R!ot may have just won the match, but Leper Messiah just licks the blood from his face, unwedges the chair from the turnbucke and creams the former USPW prospect with it. Messiah continues to attack, which brings out the rest of UNITY to make the save, it's now 3 on 1 , but then the rest of the Messiah's Circus come out and it turns into a Six Man brawl, eventually security come between the two factions to keep them separated.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh vs [/B] [B]Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Don't ask me how Ray Kingman came to the conclusion after a poor four and half minute tag match, featuring four directonless mid-carders stuck in going nowhere feuds with each of their opponents but apparently Eddie Howard & The Great Oxi gelled well as team. Which kind of makes it a shame that they didnt pick up the victory, as it was Singh and Rayne who scored the win after the flamboyant Indian sneaked in a low blow on Eddie Howard, grabbed a handful of tights and rolled up the former Natural Storm man for the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: D.C. Rayne and The Sensational Singh defeated Eddie Howard and The Great Oxii in 4:24 when The Sensational Singh defeated Eddie Howard by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We then get a hype video for the semi main event the contenders match between Angel De Mexico and J.D Morgan. It shows highlights of their previous encounter from last year when Angel challenged Morgan for the Undisputed Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Angel De Mexico vs JD Morgan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tenative start as they circle one another, Angel throws some kicks but Morgan catches the leg and takes the masked high flier down to the mat with single leg crab. Morgan controls the leg and applies a grapevine but Angel quicky gets to the ropes. Morgan then immediately snapmares Angel on the rope break and applies a Dragon Sleeper but Angel works his way out of it and takes Morgan down with an arm-drag. Morgan staggers back to his feet but is taken down with another Arm-Drag, a string of them follow as Angel begins to pick up the pace and Morgan sees no other choice but to roll out the ring and attempt to regroup. Angels wants to seize the moment though and slinghsots himself over the top rope with a cross body but the British Veteran sidesteps out the way, levels Angels with a European Uppercut and then plants the masked man back first onto the floor with a snap suplex. Morgan rolls into the ring to break up Graveson's twenty count, before dragging Angel up onto the apron, he then sets Angel up for a London Bridge off the but masked man fights his way out of it, and then drop-kicks Morgan against the guard-rail ! Morgan staggers to his feet Angel springboards of the ropes to take the former Undisputed Champion down with an Arabian Press. Angel then pitches Morgan into the ring and slingshots himself back in scoring with an elbow drop to the sternum of the former DaVE star. Morgan kicks out but Angel keeps up the pressure, whipping Morgan into the ropes then following up with a leg-lariat, and then a head-scissors take down for another two count. Angel then lets Morgan stagger back to his feet and catches the British veteran with a spinning heel kick....he then goes for the Acapulco Twist but Morgan blocks and turns Angel round into a release German Suplex. Angel staggers to his feet and is then met with a European Uppercut from Morgan, who then slows the pace down placing Angel back in the Dragon Sleeper...... The patriotic masked man manages to fight his way back to the feet, but Morgan switches tactic, and flings Angel over with another German Suplex, dumping the masked man on his head as he applies a bridging pin..... Angel manages to kick out, and the begins to fight back with a couple of shots to Morgan's mid-section but he is soon cut off with another European Uppercut and the British veteran drives Angels back down to the canvas with a Hammerlock Divorce Court....... Leading to the former Undisputed champion slapping on the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! But Angel digs down and makes it to the ropes ....Morgan keeps the hold on for as much of the refereee's five count as possible before letting go. As Angel staggers back to his feet he is met with another European Uppercut and then spun round for the Half Nelson suplex but Angel fights his way out with some shots to the mid-section before taking Morgan by surprise with a small package. Morgan kicks out and then lifts Angels up for another suplex attempt, but the masked man fight his way out again and Morgan whips Angel into the ropes.....Angel takes Morgan down with spinning head-scissors and then tries to apply the MEXICAN DEATH but Morgan shrugs him off and gets back to his feet, however Angel takes Morgan back down with another arm-drag and then follows up with a standing moonsault for a two count, as he looks to pick up the pace again. With Morgan planted to the mat Angel headed up top, but the former DaVE star wasn't sufficiently grounded and Morgan got back to his feet, sweeping the legs out from underneath Angel and rocking the patriotic masked man with a European Uppercut. Morgan the draped Angel over the turnbuckle for the London Bridge but Angel managed to force Morgan to release the hold, before diving off the turnbuckle and taking Morgan down with a head-scissors take-down which he was able to transition into the MEXICAN DEATH ARMBAR !! But just as it looked like Morgan might tap he powered his way up to his feet, and then lifting Angel up with one hand, power bombed the masked man against the turnbuckle. Morgan then placed Angel on the turnbuckle again and this time was able to plant Angel face first into the mat with the LONDON BRIDGE ! (Rope Hung Cutter)....... One.... Two..... Thr..... Nooo ! Angel kicked out..... Angel then staggered to his feet, but Morgan remained in control spinning the patriotic masked man around and then dumping Angel with the HALF NELSON SUPLEX ! Morgan then immediately locked on the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH ! But the Half Nelson Suplex alone had done a great deal of damage and the CAS was just the icing on the cake, as Graveson saw no choice but to call for the bell. From a pure wrestling stand point this was as good as their encounter from last year, but this time round it just seemed to lack the emotional depth (with Morgan more clearly defined as being on the heel side of tweener) or the occassion of that match (the fact that is was for the title itself) ; and to live up to peoples expectactions they needed to put on something extra special, and whilst what they put on was still good...perhaps the hight expectations had for his match meant that many of them felt a little but disappointed by it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Ángel De México in 17:47 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Da Power then comes out with Carl Batch alongside and unfortunately for the fans they have something to say as they are armed with microphones ![/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Da Champ is in Da House[/COLOR] [I]Massive boos from the crowd[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Show me some damn respect[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah you heard him , show the champ some damn respect or you may just get a whoopin' W.O.V style[/COLOR] [I]Hmm, I'm not sure if threatening the fans with violence is the smartest idea in the world[/I] :rolleyes: [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Anyway I'm being forced out, here because I have to defend MY title against some masked jabroni by the name of Ultimate Phoenix....[/COLOR] [I]The crowd start cheering for Phoenix[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Cheer all you want but unlike me...he's a nobody ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah who da hell has this punk beaten to deserve to even lace up your boots playa[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Got no idea but I don't plan in sticking around in this dump for too.......[/COLOR] [I]But before Power can finish massaging his ego....he is sent down to the mat with a missile drop-kick from Ultimate Phoenix who had jumped over the guard-rail and sneaked into the ring behind Power. Phoenix then sends Carl Batch out of the ring with a clothesline and Bret Graveson calls for the bell[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship:[/B] [B]Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] With Power still down on his back, Phoenix spring off the ropes into a quebrada..... One..... Two..... Power kicks out, but Phoenix keeps up the pressure with a double stomp into a standing moonsault. One..... Two...... Power kicks out again and Phoenix decides to head up top.....and takes to the skies with the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH !! But Power rolls out of the way at the last split second and Phoenix ends up hitting nothing but canvas. Phoenix then staggers to his feet and Power nails the popular masked high flier with the SAN JUAN RUSH !! One..... Two........ But Phoenix was not suffciently worn down and he kicks out with authority, Phoenix then kips back to his feet but his cut off with a poke to the eyes and a back rake and after the fast paced opening Power is able to slow the pace of the match down. Power then takes over for the next stretch, sending Phoenix from pillar to post with some basic punch and kick offence, and occasionally body slamming the former MPWF star down as he looks to slow/wear the masked high flyer down. Power then begins to get c0cky, paint brushing Phoenix but that only seems to fire up Phoenix who begins to fight his way back to his feet with several shots to Powers mid-section but the brief flurry is soon cut off with a clothesline from Power, who then whips Phoenix into the ropes and sets up for the roaring elbow but Phoenix has it scouted, ducks under and springs back of the ring-rops to nail Power with a springboard roundhouse kick..... Power stays on his feet, but Phoenix takes him down with a leg-sweep and then goes for the pin, but Power grabs Phoenix and then places the masked man on his shoulders, possibly to set up for a Death Valley Driver but Phoenix uses that to his advantage and plants Power face first into the canvas with a Tornado DDT..... One..... Two..... Thr..... Power kicks out with authority, but Phoenix thinks quickly and snaps off a head-scissor take down, hooking the legs as he transitions into a pin attempt..... One.... Two..... Thr...... Power again kicks out, but in doing so he expends more energy and he remain rooted to the mat. Seein that Power was still down Phoenix headed over to the corner and climbed to the top setting up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash, but as he was about to take to the air, he was cracked over the head with a chairshot from M.C Speed. Even though the chairshot was blatant to everyone else in the Gynasium, Graveson was busy sending Carl Batch out of the ring (who was threatening to interfere in the match)...... Da Power then staggered up to his feet, to find Phoenix flat on his back and completely out of it, Power then lifted Phoenix up and applied the ATOMIC FULL NELSON ! The champion had it locked on tight and if Phoenix hadn't completely faded already, every last drop of life left was being squeezed out of him Graveson lifted Phoenix's arm once..... It dropped down...... Graveson took another look..... Still no response from Phoenix...... Graveson with one more look...... Graveson calls for the bell as Phoenix is completetly out of it, Da Power then shoves Phoenix down to the mat and immediately snatches the twin belts out of the hands of Bret Graveson, as the fans boo the outcome of the match, knowing that if it wasn't for the vicious chairshot from Da Power's W.O.V stable mate M.C Speed, we probably would have been looking at a new champion. There's been better matches from a pure wrestling stand point in FCW's history and in fact from that point of view the Morgan-Angel match that preceeded this was a better match, but what Morgan-Angel lacked was the emotional involvement from the fans, who were desperate to see Da Power lose the title. It looked like they may have got that wish early as Phoenix took Power by surprise with the fast start, Power then took over dominating a long stretch of the match but he got too c0cky and Phoenix was able to get a second wind but just as it looked like Phoenix might pull out the win, the dreaded numbers game of W.O.V game into effect again as Power was able to just about pull out the win yet again. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 15:37 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Da Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Not satisfied with simply defeating Ultimate Phoenix, Da Power waves M.C Speed and Primus into the ring and the W.O.V trio begin a beat-down on the already beaten masked man, as the fans throw trash into the ring, but before too much damage can be done J.D Morgan and Angel De Mexico in respect for their fellow title rival come out to make the save.[/I] [I]Morgan and Mexico then stand tall in the ring, as W.O.V back themselves up the ramp (Power sporting a smug grin in the knowledge that he is still the Undsiputed Champion)[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] On the upside a C Rated show, still increases our popularity but I was hoping for a little better from the show. To be honest pretty much everything delivered as I expected it to, except for the Morgan-Angel match, which I was hoping to be at least be a C+, considering the last match they had was B-.

[CENTER][B][U]April in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] April produced two solid shows once again but I felt we could have produced slightly better, perhaps the roster we have right now is currently plateauing and to really start growing perhaps we do need to try and bring in some more name talent. Thing is right now the economy is poor and the general interest in wrestling isn't too great either and until both begin to head back in the right direction, its going to have to be a case of accepting the position we are in. Thankfully Mr Lopez is aware of this, and all he wants to see is the fact that we manage to maintain our status as a Regional promotion over the next 18 months. Once again running two shows in the same month lost us money, and again this ties in with the realisation that whilst the economy is weak, we have to accept the fact that any sort of growth plan will have to be put on hold so that means a return to holding just a show month for the forseeable future. Arrivals in FCW this month included Jared Johnson, who many feel looks to be a terrific prospect and Bulldozer Brandon Smith, while the Wave of Violence duo of M.C Speed and Primus and Kashimir 'The Sensational' Singh all signed contract extensions. Confirming his departure from FCW at the beginning of the month, was Stevie Grayson, who earned the rather unwanted nickname of Stevie Ringrust throughout his disappointing tenure in FCW. Despite the fact that Grayson failed to deliver anywhere near the expectations we had for him when he joined, he did manage to grab himself a reign with the Peoples Championship due to the fact that I promised him a mid-card title reign. Signing Grayson was a mistake, but I feel it's a mistake I can take valuable lessons from, the main one being the fact that he has made me wary of signing workers that have been out of regular action for a long period of time. [CENTER][B][U]April News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] It appears that Farrah Hesketh has provided the magic touch in freshening up the SWF, because after a string of strong PPV events, they have returned to Global Size and are back on a level playing field with rivals TCW. The general view amongst the wrestling press, is that in hindsight perhaps the fall to cult size and the loss of their T.V show was the best thing that could have happened to the SWF, as it 'woke them up' and got Eisen as co. to stop resting on their laurels. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 4C have hired Curt O'Malley to become their resident road agent, O'Malley will now split time between the Canadian promotion and PSW. Hinote Dojo have snapped up Munemitsu Senmatsu on a PPA contract. Senmatsu was tipped as the next big star of WEXVV, before the 'garbage' wrestling promotion bit the dust in 2008. Gaijin talents Oleg Dorosklov, Henry Bennett and Barry Griffin have signed for INSPIRE on full time PPA contracts, as does Masutaro Katooka. Also joining INSPIRE is Danjuro Komatsu, the former Junior Broadcast Analyst for BHOTW, where he fell out with BHOTWG head booker and icon Haruki Kudo. NYCW managed to snap up Zimmy Bumfhole on a PPA contract, before SWF rose back to global size, though his signing could very well end up a short term thing, as SWF will be looking to lock up Bumfhole (who many tip to become a future main eventer) to a written contract. While Dazzling Dave Diamond returns to New York a second stint. RIPW have snapped up journeyman Rodger Dodger on a PPA contract, where he will work under the Gigolo Jack Stein monicker. SAISHO add veteran Yatsuhiro Atshushi to their roster on a PPA deal. SWF snap up Ryan Holland, Amy 'Blonde Bombshell' Roberts and recently retire veteran Lee Wright on written contract. Holland formerly of DaVE and briefly of FCW joins SWF's refeering staff, whilst Bombshell is likely to be used in a backstage interviewer capacity, it is unclear what Wright's role will be in the promotion. Added to the three new arrivals, Cheetah Boy gets the call up from RIPW to the big leagues. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 4C extend the contract of Katie Cameron 5SSW seal Amber Allen, Chitose Ariwara, Huntress Makiko, June Butler and Shiori Jippensha to new PPA deals. AAA extend the contracts of Claire 'Missy' Masterson, Stephanie Wade and referee Lois Hudson. APW extend the contract of Big Daddy Horne BHOTWG offer new exclusive written contracts to Hachigoro Maeda (the former Cyber Fighter in WLW), Nisso Yuasha, Red Panther (Ed Larkins), and commentary team members Kazutoshi Imoo and Katsuhiko Shunsen. BSC extend the contracts of Alexis Lee Littlefeather and Vampella. CGC extend the contracts of Ryan Powell, Whippy the Clown, Grimm Quibble, Destiny and the man he replaced in the soliders of fortune, road agent Chance. A busy month of negotiations for CWWF as they extend the contracts of Golden Delicious, Grace Harper, Jessica Bunny,Joanne Rodriguez, Katherine Goodlooks, Lauren Easter, Sara Marie York, Suzanne Brazzle, Zoe Ammis, manager Carl Batch, color commentator Cueball Lynch and backstage interviewer Ted Ross. CZCW extend the contracts of Al Coleman, Remmy Skye and Ultimate Phoenix. EWA extend the contracts of The Big Bad, womens division worker Miss Information, referee Patrick Garrett and commentator Joan Evans. GCG seal two of their key talents in Takayuki 2000 and Kiminobu Kuroki to exclusive written contracts. Hinote Dojo sign gaijin Dean Daniels, and former BHOTWG developmental prospects Nichiren Amagawa and Ryushi Sato to new PPA deals. INSPIRE extend the PPA contracts of Roku Sotomura and announcer Seiho Kuroda. MAW extend the contract of Curtis Jenkins. MOSC extend the contracts of Jeffery McPeterson (which comes a no surprise, seeing as he is the owners son), Arthur T.Turtle and commentary team members Bernie Evans and Lawrence Young. MPWF extend the contracts of Cique Jr, imports Snap Dragon and Arthur Dexter Bradley and valet Chica de Partido. NOTBPW seal womens division worker Jaime Quine to a new written contract, while Joey Poison and commentary team members Mitch Naess and Shane Sneer extend their PPA contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of Cameron Vessey, Hollywood Brett Starr, Land Mass, Primus Allen, Snow Fox (Fox Mask), announcer Rock Downpour and valet Cheerleader Nicki. OLLIE extend the contracts of two thirds of the SWARM, with I and III sticking around and they also extend the contract of Hijo Del Mephisto. PGHW offer a new written contract to Dread, who though now retired from the ring is apprarently going to be used in some sort of capacity. PSW extend the contracts of Frankie Future, Lazy Joe, Teddy Powell and Wooton Fitzpaine. RIPW extend the contract of manager Ernest Forthdyke-Hume. ROF extend the contracts of key roster members Walter Morgan, Petey Barnes and Jonni Lowlife plus colour commentator Peaches McCream. SAISHO keep hold of referee Tsutomu Watnabe. SOTBPW were busy this month with contract negotiations, as they were able to keep hold of Enrique Merino, Nicolas Lopez, Pirata Malvado, Reaper Cicero, Tijuana Vampire and colour commentator Eduardo Prieto. SWF secure colour commentator Adrian Garcia to a new written contract. UEW extend the contract of french valet Marianne. USPW offer new PPA deals to Jumbo Jackson, recently retired Peter Valentine and referee Baby Jamie. Eisaku Hoshino signs another short-term PPA deal with WLW, while Yuki Horigoshi signs a written contract with the increasingly popular Lucharesu promotion. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Hardcore Killah and T.J Bailey were both deemed surplus to requirements by 4C who did not offer either man a contract extension, while Grant Truman completes his surprising departure to NOTBPW. Lauren Easter has left AAA, after both parties failed to agree on terms regarding a contract extension. Nariaki Hitomi and Hirokumi Saito both leave Hinote Dojo. An in MPWF came to an end as old leathery face himself, Mario Serrano announced on an MPWF event for one final time. Serrano has now departed from MPWF and it it thought that the 61 year old will announce his full retirement fairly soon. The New York Doll (also known as Spike/Clash Rotten) has left NYCW, it is believed he was not offered a new contract by the New York based promotion, who were looking to trim their roster as a cost cutting measure, after a spending spree to bring in 'name' talents Akima Brave and Zimmy Bumfhole. Johnny Highspot departs from ROF, as they fail to come to terms on a contract extension. The big departure of the month, has to be that of former two time World Heavyweight Champion Runaway Train from the SWF. It is thought that with the other major companies in wrestling right now (TCW and Japan's Big 4) unlikely to be interested Train may well contemplate retirement from wrestling. The one promotion that would be interested is USPW but if Train cannot come to terms on a new contract with SWF, it seems unlikely that USPW would be able to offer him a better deal. [B]Injuries[/B] All the injury news comes from Japan this month..... PGHW's William Hayes tore a stomach muscle , while Washi Heat suffered Spinal Disalignment. Luckily for both of them PGHW are off tour next month, and it is thought that both injuries should take about a month to make a full recovery from. While in 5SSW June Butler will be out for around a month, after suffering Knee Ligament Damage. [B]Retirements[/B] After handing over the reigns of power to his eldest son Jeremy in NOTBPW, Dan Stone Sr announced his official retirement from the wrestling business. The 65 year old is a true legend of wrestling both for his accomplishments as a wrestling during the 70's and 80's (where he is most noted for his three National title reigns in the CWF and is three title runs in the APWF) during the territorial era and then as the owner of NOTBPW following the collapes of the CWF, where he guided NOTBPW to the top spot in Canada over rival promotion CGC. Larry Vessey called time on his in-ring career. Vessey became best known for his long running tag team with younger brother Bryan, where the sibling duo captured the HGC/TCW Tag Titles on Six separate occasions, before they headed to PGHW in Japan in 2005. Over the past few years Bryan has received more of a singles push as the ageing Larry slowed down his schedule considerably and even though Larry was unable to taste the same amount of success in PGHW as he did in TCW, he still became a hightly respected member of their roster. Junnosuke Fukazawa also called time on his in-ring career and though the 49 year old never really broke into the main event, he was seen as a dependable mid-carder, whose particular strength was as a Tag Team wrestler. Though Fukazawa has worked for all the major promotions at some time, his last stint being with WLW it was with GCG and PGHW where he had his most success, winning the Tag Titles 3 times in the former and the Historical Japan Title twice in the latter. [B]Title Changes[/B] Chitose Ariwara captured the All-Asian Title in 5SSW to become a two time champion, and it was a double success for Ariwara as she also captured the Tag Titles alongside veteran gaijin June Butler. Miyamae defeated long time tag partner Shimedzu to capture the BHOTWG World Heavyweight Championship. Super Joshuya won the Junior Championship for a third time and it was Mullet Power all the way as Black Magic (Taira & Masuno) won the World Tag Team Titles. Good Lookin' Bunny defeated Viv Jacobs and Eve Grunge for the vacant CWWF Tag Team Championship. Hombre La Energia teamed up with Slayyer to win the the Campeon de Parejas. It is the second time HLE has won the Tag straps in MPWF, but the first time round was with Genio Verde. James 'Mainstream' Hernandez who recently returned to MAW captured the Mid-Atlantic Championship for the second time in his career, as he ended the dominant two year long reign of Mean Jean Cattley. The dominant 20 month long tag title reign of Owen Love and John Maverick was finally brought to an end by The Scientists (Davis Wayne Newton and Derek Frost). In what almost seems like a reboot by TCW following a somewhat disappointing start to the year, all the titles changed hands in the month of April. Troy Tornado captured the TCW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time, ending the somewhat disappointing four month long title reign of Tyson Baine. There was some consolation for Baine as he was able to capture the Tag Titles alongside Sammy Bach, as the duo who are calling themselves the Kings of Xtreme, were able to end the impressive 14 month title reign of the New Untouchables (Clark Alexander and Joel Bryant). Rick Law captured the International Title for a second time and Fumihiro Ota regained the All Action Belt from Chance Fortune, to equal Fortune with 4 reigns as All Action Champion. Giant Redwood ended the half year long reign of Jumbo Jackson to become the Television champion in USPW to add to the Tag Title he holds alongside the Bandit * [FONT=Courier New]* I think I can smell some backstage politics, with all these title reigns Redwood has been getting of late. [/FONT] Ryu Kajahara went back to his hardcore roots as he captured the Streetfighting title in WLW.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan on Saturday May 15th with Haga Frente Apagado. Headlining the show will be a special attraction Tag match as Undisputed Champion Da Power teams with his Wave of Violence stable mate Primus against championship rivals J.D Morgan and Ultimate Phoenix. Can Morgan and Phoenix gain a psychological victory over the despised champion ? The Peoples Championship and Tag Team Championships will both be on the line as the dominant Dean Daniels defends the Peoples Championship against bitter rivals Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall and The Messiah's Circus put the Tag Titles on the line against the UNITY duo of Nicky Champion and Harry Allen in a Barrio Streetfight. Both members of Animal Magic will be in singles action as Fox Mask goes up against Charles Rainier of UNITY and Masked Cougar takes on Inky the Squid Boy. It appears that though Animal Magic have their eyes on the tag belts as a unit, individually they are both also gunning for the Peoples Title held by Dean Daniels. In other singles matches Angel De Mexico faces off against M.C Speed of Wave of Violence and Bulldozer Brandon Smith makes his FCW in-ring debut against Jeremiah Moose after he was revealed as Bradford Peverall's associate and the probable stalker of Mainstream Hernandez girlfriend Sara Silver. Rounding out the main show will be tag team action as Heat Magnets take on D.C Rayne & Sensational Singh who defeated Oxii & Howard at Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor. Pre-Show action will see Oxii & Howard in action again as they take on Leftie Wilkes & Joe Benning, while Jared Johnson goes one one one with fellow youngster Island Boy Apollo. Here's a full run down of the card for Haga Frente Apagado [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 15th May 2010[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Tag :[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion[/SIZE]- Da Power & M.C Speed vs J.D Morgan & Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship (Barrio Street Fight):[/B] Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher) vs UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Angel De Mexico vs 'Representing Wave of Violence' M.C Speed[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Fox Mask[/CENTER] [CENTER]'Representing The Messiah's Circus' Inky the Squid Boy vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar[/CENTER] [CENTER]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs The Sensational Singh & D.C Rayne[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Jeremiah Moose[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]The Great Oxii & Eddie Howard vs Leftie Wilkes & [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Joe Benning[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Jared Johnson vs Island Boy Apollo[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Haga Frente Apagado[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] Da Power & Primus vs J.D Morgan & Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship (Barrio Street Fight):[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher) vs UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs M.C Speed[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Inky the Squid Boy vs Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Heat Magnets vs Singh & Rayne[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Oxii & Howard vs Benning & Wilkes[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Jared Johnson vs Island Boy Apollo[/COLOR] [/LEFT] [/quote] [/SIZE]

Special Attraction Tag: Da Power & Primus vs [b]J.D Morgan & Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]One of these wrestlers is not like the others, one of these wrestlers don't belong.[/i] Peoples Championship: Dean Daniels vs [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez [i]Hand of Stone![/i] Tag Team Championship (Barrio Street Fight): Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher) vs [b]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/b] [i]I'm not picking against R!ot[/i] [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs M.C Speed [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Fox Mask Inky the Squid Boy vs [b]Masked Cougar[/b] [b]Heat Magnets[/b] vs Singh & Rayne [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Jeremiah Moose [b]Oxii & Howard[/b] vs Benning & Wilkes [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Island Boy Apollo

Haga Frente Apagado Special Attraction Tag: Da Power & Primus vs [B]J.D Morgan & Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]this sets up the challengers momentum[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Any could win, but Perverall and Mainstream eliminate each other[/I] Tag Team Championship (Barrio Street Fight): Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher) vs [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] [I]Allen and R!ot are a better pairing[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs M.C Speed Charles Rainier vs [B]Fox Mask[/B] Inky the Squid Boy vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] [B]Heat Magnets[/B] vs Singh & Rayne [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [B]Oxii & Howard[/B] vs Benning & Wilkes [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Island Boy Apollo

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Haga Frente Apagado[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday May 15th 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Jared Johnson vs Island Boy Apollo[/B] Jared Johnson picks up the win in a 'Rice and Beans' match against fellow youngster Apollo, picking up the win with the MDK Powerbomb (Sunset flip Powerbomb). These two actually showed good chemistry together and put on a solid match but as per usual whene two young unknowns are going at it, there is total apathy from the crowd. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Island Boy Apollo in 4:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The Great Oxii approaches Eddie Howard backstage.....[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]The Great Oxii:[/B] Can Oxii be partner ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] Aren't you scheduled to be my partner anyway ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]The Great Oxii:[/B] Oxii want friend, Oxii want to be liked [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] You can be my friend, if we win this match tonight...hows about that for a deal.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]The Great Oxii:[/B] Yeah Oxii win match, Oxii win match ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] I want you to be a killer out there, I'm fed up with losing man...It's time Eddie Howard got serious and I don't need you weighing me down.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]The Great Oxii:[/B] Great Oxii wont weigh Eddie down, Great Oxii not here to disappoint Eddie.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] That's good because it's time I started to get serious[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]The Great Oxii[/B]: Oxii want to have fun, Oxii want to play[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] Well I'll tell you wants fun, getting serious and winning ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Establishing a new 'odd couple' relationship between The Great Oxii and Eddie Howard.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Seriously Funny (Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii) vs [/B] [B]Joe Benning & Leftie Wilkes[/B] No need for Eddie to worry about not picking up the victory here, as they were up against FCW's resident job squad (Benning & Wilkes team up quite a bit, without actually ever being acknowledged as an official tag team) with Howard putting Joe Benning away with the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb). The announcers also dubbed the Howard/Oxii pairing as Seriously Funny. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Seriously Funny defeated Joe Benning and Leftie Wilkes in 3:38 when Eddie Howard defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The fans in the arena know that the main show's almost on it's way when Lisa Bowen comes out to work the crowd. Lisa Bowen's choice of clothes for tonight: Electric Blue Boob Tube, gold hot pants, blue stilettos....Is there ever a time when Bowen doesn't dress tarty ?[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Da Power and Carl Batch are in the ring and they have something to say......[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Da Champ is in da House.[/COLOR] [B]Da Power:[/B] That's right but I'm not putting these belts on the line tonight, because there's no one, absolutely no one worthy enough of challenging me. [I]The crowd boo[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yo ! losers shut it....da champ is speaking, you got no respect ?[/COLOR] [B]Da Power:[/B] These losers don't know what respect is, cos they don't respect a true......... [I]Before Da Power can finish his rant, Ultimate Phoenix and J.D Morgan come out onto the entrance ramp.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] No one respects you Power because.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] How dare you interrup the champ[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B] Yo sucka, bout time you knew your role[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] No Batch you need to know your role and spare all these fans of your faux gangsta schtik.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Faux ?, this playa's the real deal brother[/COLOR]. [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Carl ignore them, these two are just desperate to steal some of our limelight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Steal your limelight ? Unlike you Power, I'm not driven by an oversized ego, I'm driven by winning, by being the best and the same goes for Phoenix here.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] And your point is ? Because you're holding me up[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Holding up what ? You boring the fans by having Batch massage your ego ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I'm the champ, show me some respect ![/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] No one respects you, I don't respect you , Morgan don't respect you, the rest of the boys in the back don't respect you, these fans in the arena don't respect, pretty much everyone round the world don't respect you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] No one respects Power ? Cos I damn sure do[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] OK what Phoenix said was a bit erm exaggerated, cos there's clearly people dumb enough to worship the egomaniac. But you want to know why no one respects you Power ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You two really are boring me[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] We're boring you ? Well Power everyone's bored of you, bored of you and your Wave of Violence chronies. When was the last time you won a match fair and square ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Look Da Champ always win fair, sounds like you two just making excuses, because you can't get the job done.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Just deal with it, I'm better than either of you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] But you're not, I know how to beat you and Phoenix had you beaten last month until your chronies stuck their oar in again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Excuses, excuses...I could beat you two by myself, anytime, anyplace.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] OK then, seeing as you think you can beat us.....how about you face us tonight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] No ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] But I though you said you could beat us, anytime, anyplace ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I can ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Don't take the bait playa, you deserve a rest tonight champ[/COLOR]. [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Hmm can't Power make his own decisions ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I damn well can[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Well how about this Morgan and myself against you and that big lump Primus tonight.....sound like a fair deal.[/COLOR] [I]Da Power paces around, as Carl Batch tries to advice him not take it.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Come on Power, it's hardly rocket science ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Ok fine, but if you lose neither of you get another shot at the twin belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan[/B]: Sounds like a fair deal to me, but if we win you can't go ducking either of us.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Da Champ ducks no one[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] See you in the ring later champ.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] _________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #1: Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs D.C Rayne & The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show starts off with tag team action as Heat Magnets took on the somewhat thrown together duo of Rayne & Singh. This was formula tag stuff with Magnets starting out hot, Singh & Raybe turnign things round with a bit of cheating, Hocking playing 'Spencer Marks' and then getting the hot tag into ADB. ADB cleaned house and the Magnets picked up the win after putting Rayne away with the 2 Hot 2 Handle (Double lifting DDT). This was basically there to give the more established team a win and Rayne/Singh are unlikely to be a long term pairing. Singh could do with a repackage (possibly a face turn) and Rayne could well be on his way out after his current contract expires. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Heat Magnets defeated D.C. Rayne and The Sensational Singh in 7:55 when Matt Hocking defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Angel De Mexico vs M.C Speed w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B][B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG][/B]w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two had a solid match against each other at Marzo En Batalla, with Angel coming out on top, would the outcome be different here ? Speed tried to be aggressive from the start but Angel caught the W.O.V man charging in with a running knee strike and turned it into a leg-whip and then a roll up. Speed kicked out but the masked Mexican continued to control the match with combinations of arm-drags, leg-sweeps and head-scissor take-downs that left Speed increasingly frustrated. Speed then decided to go out for a powder to console with Carl Batch, but Angel climbed to the top turnbuckle and took both of them out with a moonsault press. Angel then pitched Speed into the ring and made the cover. Angel got a two count, dragged Speed nearer the corner and headed up top, before launching himself off the top with a moonsault but Speed moved out of the way and then took Angel down with a chop block. The match had turned a full 180 with that sequence and Speed slowed the pace down, working over Angels legs to set up for the Deadly Heel Hook. Speed locked on the heel hook , but Angel managed to counter by rolling through and then locking on the Mexican Death Arm-Bar but Speed was near enough to the ropes for Angels submission to do little damage. On the rope break, Speed then got in a cheap shot, before chop blocking Angel down to the mat again and once again applying the Deadly Heel Hook. This time Speed wrenched back by dropping down and grapevining the leg but just as it looked like Angel might just tap out he dug down and made it over to the ropes. Speed got another cheap shot in again on the rope-break and then set up for the W.O.V Spike but Angel was able to reverse the move into a butterfly suplex for a two count. As the two staggered up to their feet, Speed was able to sneak in a low blow and then dump Angel with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex for a two count, before heading up top himself. Speed went for a flying double stomp, but Angel managed to move out of the way and then catch Speed by surprise with the Acapulco Twist (Corkscrew Neckbreaker), the W.O.V man's neck feeling all the impact as he was sent crashing to the mat and that was decisive enough for Angel to pick up another win over Speed. Another solid match from these two, their first match probably edges it, due to the fact that the fans were surprised that they put such a good match on against each other first time round. This time the reaction was more 'good match but lets not see these two against each other again for a while now.' [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated M.C Speed in 10:06 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Bradford Peverall is backstage with his new best pal Bulldozer Brandon Smith and he has something to say, and you can only guess who he's going to be ranting about. Meanwhile BBS just stands their looking menacing by grinding his fist into the palm of his other hand.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] So 'James' we're back in the ring together again going after some gold, a triple threat match between you, me and Dean Daniels for the Peoples Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]For me though picking up the title will just be the icing on the cake, because every time I step into the ring with you Mainstreamer it's another chance to prove that I was the strong one in Totally Einstein. Besides you'll be too besotted with Sara to even know that you're going to get whooped in the ring. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]At least Daniels, as boring and monotone as he is, realises where to focus and i'll admit it'll be difficult to take that belt off him but it only takes one Rock Hard Uppercut to knock him out long enough and for me to then pin your lifeless body old pal and then I'm the Peoples champion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]And if either of those two bimbos Sara Silver or Lisa Bowen even dare get involved in the match, then this man right next to me will have no problem in taking out the trash. [/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [LEFT][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Jeremiah Moose[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremiahMoose.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Not a good match at all, mainly due to the fact that it was totally one-sided but it was there to make BBS look like a total bad-ass. Moose managed to survive the onslaught of clotheslines and suplexes for about two minutes, but once he was dumped on his head with the Backdrop Driver it was all over, as BBS picked up the the win on his in-ring debut. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Jeremiah Moose in 2:11 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Masked Cougar vs Inky the Squid Boy[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two put on a fairly entertaining match, for the time they were given. The basic storyline to the match was that Inky was a step ahead throughout much of the match by using various short-cuts, and example being when he slid out of the ring, crawled under and then nailed Cougar with a drop-kick to the back of the head. Cougar stayed in there, but when Inky downed the Animal Magic man with a low blow and then landed the Ink Splot (Seated Senton) it looked all over but Cougar kicked out. Inky frustrated that he hadn't won the match there and then, spewed the black mist but Cougar was able to duck and then nail Inky with the Cougar Pounce to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Masked Cougar defeated Inky The Squid Boy in 6:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is backstage with his valet/girlfriend Sara Silver.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] It may be an idea you stay back here tonight Sara, because that scumbag I used to call my best friend has shown he will go to any lengths to hurt us.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But I want to be there for you[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: But you can still be supporting me[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: No I want to be by your side James, did you fall for me because I was someone who would hide.[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez just looks totally confused at what Sara just said[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What I'm saying James is that I wont show myself to be weak, by hiding away..I've committed my heart to you and that means being by your side no matter what.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] But I'm trying to protect you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I don't need protecting ! I'm coming with you, and I'll be there to witness you become the first two time People's Champion in FCW ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Ok but I'm still not sure about this[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Stop worrying James, I'll be fine.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hmm, yeah but if that oaf Bradford's brought in even touches a finger on you, there will be hell to pay. I don't even know what what I'd do if he hurt you, but it wont be pretty.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]All of a sudden UNITY (R!ot and Allen) and their opponents for the night The Messiah's Circus come through the crowd brawling with one another. Krusher and R!ot enter the ring and referee Bret Graveson calls for the bell to start their Tag Title match, which will be contested under Barrio Street Fight rules. (No DQ, no tags necessary but match must be won in the ring).[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tag Team Championship (Barrio Street Fight):[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher) vs [/B] [B]UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R!ot and Krusher continue going at it in the middle of the ring, while Messiah & Allen fight it out on the outside. The most interesting parts in the early going in the match come between Messiah and Allen on the outside, as Krusher and R!ot just end being like two bulls locked in a stalemate. As they brawl with one another, Harry Allen picks up a chair and cracks it over Messiah's head, but the circus leader just shakes it off, and the whips the former TCW star into the guard-rail but Allen manages to leap over and then nails Messiah with a leaping fore-arm as he jumps back over, but Messiah again just shakes it off and as Allen gets to his feet, he is met with a big boot by Messiah who then picks Allen up and drops the cruiserweight chest first against the guard-rail, before flinging Allen into the ring-steps. With Allen left in a heap on the outside, Messiah joined Krusher in the ring and R!ot now found himself having to fend off the tag champs two on one. After delivering a generic beatdown on R!ot Krusher and Messiah went to the outside to get a table, at this point Allen was back up and armed with a chair, got in several chair shots on the tag champs. But both Messiah and Krusher just shook the chair shots off, grabbed Allen and then delivered the Gutwrench Lankyplex on Allen through the table ! Surely it was all over for UNITY, with Allen sent through the table and Nicky R!ot all ready beaten down but as his partner was sent through the table, R!ot had climbed up top and he came crashing down with a flying double axe handle on both of the Messiah's Circus. As both of the Circus got up R!ot fended them both off with flurries of punches, before sending both of them crashing into one another, with a 'meeting of the minds'. R!ot then picked up a chair, and rained down several blows on both of the tag champs, who seemed to have no answer for the fired up former USPW prospect. But the one thing the Circus can do, and that absorb a beating, and the match turned on it's head once again with a double big boot. The Messiah's Circus then brought R!ot back into the ring. Messiah whipped R!ot into a big boot from Krusher, and the monster formerly known as Billy Jack Shearer made the cover. R!ot dug down and kicked out, but was then lifted up by Leper Messiah who then set up for The Prophecy but before he could slam R!ot down onto the mat, Harry Allen re-announced his arrival into the match missile drop-kicking Leper Messiah. Soul Krusher then tried to grab hold of Allen but R!ot with last ounce of energy sent the monster to the floor with a Sub Pop Bop ! With the momentum also sending R!ot over the top. Meanwhile Leper Messiah got back up and came charging at Harry Allen with a running boot, but Allen grabbed the leg, before taking the Circus leader down with a Dragon Screw leg-whip. Then as Messiah was just getting to his feet Nicky R!ot who as about to use a chair on Soul Krusher, slid the chair into the ring instead. Allen picked up the chair, but was met with both Krusher and Messiah coming towards him....Allen rolled out of the way and Messiah and Krusher collided with another, Allen then nailed Krusher with a chair shot to the head, and then the same to Leper Messiah. Leper Messiah then began to stagger up to his feet but was driven face first into the mat with the Rocke Dropper (Overdrive) from Harry Allen. Allen then made the cover..... One..... Two..... Krusher was up and about to make the save, but was tripped up by Nicky R!ot ! Three !! The Tag Team Titles are back in the possession of UNITY ! An exhibition of great Tag Team wrestling this most definately was not and at times it felt very disjointed but it did have some big moments that made it relatively entertaining. The Messiah's Circus were never going to be a long term thing as Tag champs (which was always forged more out of necessity than choice). R!ot and Allen could be a very good pairing together and could provide relatively fresh match ups with Wave of Violence, Animal Magic and even the improving Heat Magnets. Meanwhile I think this current run of the Messiah's Circus, as with the previous incarnation may have run it's course, simply because the Tag straps are the only thing the stable can ever realistically aim for. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Messiahs Circus in 9:38 when Harry Allen defeated Leper Messiah by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]UNITY win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]I then joined Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen in the ring to celebrate UNITY reclaiming the Tag Team Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Harry Allen and Nicky R!ot headed back up the entrance ramp in possession of the tag titles, I remained in the ring in anticipation for my match with Fox Mask. Both being faces we showed respect to one another at the start of the match with a handshake, before locking up. Lots of chain wrestling to start, with both of us trying to score pins off quick roll-ups this lead to a stand off before we locked up again. Things started to intensify in the next exchange and I tried to score a decisive blow with a roundhouse kick but Fox Mask was able to duck under, sweep me off my feet and score a two count with a standing moonsault. The Animal Magic member then went for the Fox Hunter but I was able to block and counter into a shinbreaker, followed by a leg hook belly to back suplex. Fox Mask then got back up to his feet, but I was able to nail the masked man with a spin-kick before heading up top, I came crushing down across Fox Mask's sternum with a moonsault and thought I had the match won right there but FM kicked out at two. I then lifted Fox Mask up and set up for the C.R Driver but Fox Mask was able to work his way out and then take me surpise with an Arm-Drag, I then staggered back to my feet but was sent into the turnbuckle with a standing drop-kick. I then slumped against the turnbuckle and Fox Mask followed in with a basement drop-kick before dragging me to my feet to set up for the Fox Flip Off DDT, but I saw it coming and managed to block, crotching Fox Mask onto the top turnbuckle and then placing FM into the tree of woe position. I then came charging in with a drop kick of my own but Fox Mask managed to pull himself up and I ended up colliding with the turnbuckle and as I staggered back, the CZCW legend spiked me into the canvas with a Tornado DDT, before nailing me with the Fox Hunter (Shining Wizard Enziguri) to pick up a good singles victory for himself and to just take a little shine off the gloss for what was overall a succesful night for UNITY. Myself and Fox Mask put on a solid match, but being a face vs face encounter it lacked heat and ended up being relatively unmemorable. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fox Mask defeated Charles Rainier in 8:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dean Daniels is backstage with his manager Lisa Bowen, and it seems that Bowen has a few words to say about his up-coming Peoples Title defence against Bradford Peverall and Mainstream Hernandez.[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Dean's been such a dominant champ , that it now seems the only option management have is to have two people take him on at the same time. They could have found two better candidates than two guys embroiled in a lovers tiff. It doesn't matter if either Mainstream or Bradford are prepared and focused to take the prize on other, Dean here doesn't care, because he'll just go out and destroy both of them regardless.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/Lisa Bowen vs Bradford Peverall w/ Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] \ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG]w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As the bell rings Hernandez and Peverall can't contain their intense hatred and just go straight for one another. As the two former tag partners tear strips out of one another, Daniels just drops to the outside and talks things over with Lisa Bowen, as the pair look pleased at the fact that the two challengers are more concerned with hurting one another. Peverall starts to get the advantage of Hernandez with a flurry of European Uppercuts before whipping Hernandez across the ring, but the Mainstreamer comes back with a cross-body into a pin attempt, Peverall kicks out and then rolls through into a pin attempt of his own. Luckily for Dean Daniels on the outside Hernandez kicks out too. Hernandez and Peverall get back up, and Peverall nails Hernandez with a another flurry of European Uppercuts, before whipping his former tag partner into the ring-post....Peverall then comes charging in but Hernandez manages to slip out onto the apron and nails Peverall with an Enziguri. Hernandez then sets up to springboard himself back into the ring but Daniels swipes the legs out from underneath, and the Mainstreamer is sent crashing hard to the floor. Daniels enters the ring nails Peverall with a fore-arm smash and then takes the former tag champion overhead with a belly to belly suplex. That earns Daniels a two count, who then re-applies a waist lock to set up for a German Suplex, Peverall fights out with back elbows, but Daniels catches Peverall with another fore-arm smash, before taking Peverall over with a snap suplex for another two count. Daniels then lifts Peverall back up to a vertical base , he sets up for the Raise the Stakes but Peverall holds his ground and sends Daniels over with a back body drop. Daniels then comes charging back at Peverall but is nailed with a ROCK HARD UPPERCUT !! One..... Two..... Thr...... Hernandez slingshots himself back into the ring, crashing down across Peverall's back with a senton and saving his chances of winning the title. They both stagger to their feet Peverall misses with a European but Hernandez lands a spin kick, Peverall staggers back and then stumbles forward right into SUPERKICK !! One...... Two....... Thr........ Peverall kicks out and Hernandez heads up top, but he sees that Sara Silver is being harrassed by BBS and instead of going for the Apparition #14 on a prone Peverall, he does a forward somersault to the outside taking out BBS. Hernandez then tries to get back into the ring but Daniels is back up and he sends Hernandez crashing back to the floor with a running knee. But unbeknown to Daniels, Peverall is back up himself and as Daniels turns around he is drilled with another European Uppercut. Daniels is dazed and Peverall drives Daniels into the canvas with the TOTALLY TOTALLED (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster) !! One............. Two......... Three ? But Lisa Bowen is using her ample charms to distract referee Bret Graveson. Peverall is incensed and goes over to argue with Graveson but Daniels is back up and he dumps Peverall on his head with a German Suplex....... One...... Two........ Peverall gets a shoulder up but Daniels maintains the waist lock and dumps Peverall with another German Suplex...... One...... Two.... Thr...... Peverall kicks out again...... But the former Totally Einstein man looks in real trouble and he needs his former tag partner to come in and make the save, as Daniels sets up for the RAISE THE STAKES (Cradle Piledriver)......Daniels drills Peverall into the canvas. One..... Two......... Unfortunatelty for Peverall, Hernandez is embroiled in a brawl on the outside with his associate Bulldozer Brandon Smith !! Three !!! Dean Daniels retains the Peoples Championship. It was inevtiable with so many 'extras' on the outside that there would be outside inteference in this match, but this time it actually helped to tell a story with the match and the finish was intriguing as BBS not only denied Mainstream Hernadez winning the People's championship but by brawling with Hernandez on the outside also cost Peverall the chance to win the title. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Bradford Peverell and Mainstream Hernandez in 13:06 when Dean Daniels defeated Bradford Peverall by pinfall. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: C[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A highlighs video is then shown to hype up the Special Attraction Tag Team main event between the Wave of Violence duo of Da Power and Primus and J.D Morgan and Ultimate Phoenix.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Special Attraction Tag: [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (Da Power & Primus) w/ Carl Batch vs [/B] [B]J.D Morgan & Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Morgan and Primus start out , with the Rookie Monster putting Morgan on the backfoot but when Primus whips Morgan into the corner and goes charging in the British veteran is able to take Primus down with a drop toe hold, and then grapevine Primus leg. Morgan continues to ground the big man and tags in Ultimate Phoenix who scores with a slingshot senton. Some nice team work continues between Morgan and Phoenix as they isolate Primus in their corner, one combination see's Morgan lift Phoenix up onto his shoulders, and Phoenix then launch himself off into moonsault, crashing down across Primus' sternum. Primus held in their though but Da Power was becoming increasingly frustrated that he hadn't got into the match and came in to make the save, before being ordered back to his corner but his tied Bret Graveson up long enough for Carl Batch to sneak W.O.V's weapon of choice 'the slapjack' into Primus. Primus nailed both Morgan and Phoenix with slapjack shots, before discarding of the foreign object. Graveson the turned round to see Primus covering Phoenix...... One..... Two..... Thr....... Phoenix just about had the prescence of mind to kick out, but with Morgan still groggy on the outside. Primus was able to drag Ultimate Phoenix over to the W.O.V corner and bring the most hated man in Puerto Rico, Da Power into the match. Phoenix then got to play 'Spencer Marks' for a long portion of the match as J.D Morgan who had nwo shaken off the cobwebs looked on in frustration, with the British veteran even entering the ring on a few occassions to object to the triple teams (Batch was getting involved also) that Phoenix was having to endure but the former Undisputed champion was only making things worse for his partner. In truth though Wave of Violence could have had Phoenix put away, but as is always the case with heels, they were never going to be satisifed with just pinning Phoenix.....and at Da Power even told Primus to lift Phoenix up off the mat, after the rookie monster had just planted the masked man onto the mat with the Power Plant (Running Powerslam) for what should have been an inevitable three count. That decision came back to haunt W.O.V as Phoenix was able to side-step out of the way of the Rrruuuusshh !! from Primus, who instead collided with Da Power ! then with last burst of energy Phoenix nailed Primus with a drop-kick before diving over to finally get the tag into J.D Morgan. Primus staggered towards Morgan who rocked the 'rookie monster' with a European Uppercut before driving the big-man down into the canvas with a hammerlock divorce court. With Primus now grounded, Morgan then applied the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! But just as it looked like Primus might tap Da Power dove back into make the save. Power then raked the eyes of Morgan, before brawling with the British veteran. Power seemed to be in control but Morgan was standing in his ground and eventually had Power on the backfoot with a flurry of European Uppercuts. Seeing that his man was in trouble Carl Batch came up onto the apron with a chair in hand and took a swing at Morgan, but the British vet was able to duck under and Batch ended up nailing Power instead. Morgan then went for the cover...... One..... Two..... Thr...... Power much to the frustation of the fans in the arena was able to kick out. Morgan then tried to apply the Cross Atlantic Stretch but Power was able to sneak in a low blow. Power then whipped Morgan into the ropes and scored with the roaring elbow, then the atomic drop....as the fans start up a 'same old s*** !' chant [I](ironically enough they were lapping this stuff up when he was a face), [/I]he then downs Morgan with the spinebuster) but just as he's about to deliver the San Juan Rush...... Ultimate Phoenix announces his re-arrival back into the match with a missile drop-kick that knocks Power of his feet, Phoenix then continues the momentum by soaring over the top-rope and onto an unsuspecting Carl Batch and Primus with a no hands plancha ! Morgan and Power stagger back up to their feet and it's Power who is able to take control knocking Morgan down with a clothesline, but Phoenix springboards back in again launching himself onto Power...he gets caught by the Undisputed Champion but, he then counters into a Tornado DDT, spiking Da Power on his head. Phoenix can't go for the cover right away but manages to get Morgan to tag him in him. He then goes up top....... Da Power's starting to stir......... PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH !! One..... Two...... Three !!! Ultimate Phoenix has just scored a major pinfall victory over the Undisputed Champion ! This tag team main event was good in parts (mainly the bits where Wave of Violence wasn't on top for a laborious heel beatdown segement on Phoenix) but the fans were always buying into Primus being the probable weak-link and weren't all that surprised when Phoenix-Morgan picked up the win, the only slightly suprising bit about it, was that Power took the fall as opposed to Primus himself. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan and Ultimate Phoenix defeated Da Power and Primus in 16:09 when Ultimate Phoenix defeated Da Power by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Ultimate Phoenix and J.D Morgan standing tall in the middle of the ring, as W.O.V nurse their wounded pride[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The 'weakest' show for a while, but not really weak enough to hurt us, it just doesn't really help us grow either, all in all it ends up being a bit of a place holder show, highlighted by the fact that the 'Twin Belt's were not on the line. I suppose what I have learned is that the FCW fans want to see singles matches in the main event and not tag team bouts.

[CENTER][B][U]May in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Though Haga Frente Apagado turned out to be our most disappointing show since last year, we were able to turn a profit this month by only putting on one show this month. As I mentioned in the previous review, this is the model we may have to stick to for the next few months, whilst the economy continues to be stuck in a recession. Luckily enough Senor Lopez is not putting the pressure on to expand, though it will be in our best interests to come back with a much better show for next month, to avoid a drop off in the punters. At the moment the projections are that we are turning away fans from the door at the Gynasium Aguada but not turning away enough fans to justify jumping up to a larger venue. That's all that there is to report this month as there were no signings, departures or contracts up for renewal making it probably one of the quietest months since I was given the opportunity to become the FCW booker almost two and a half years ago and despite the fact that he can be very self-serving I must give credit for Senor Lopez (Da Power) for being a relatively patient boss. The only thing we've clashed on so far, is the re-signing of Matt Hocking back in 2009 due to the bosses obsession over wanting to only hire or re-hire 'Real tough guys' that harks back to an incident where original People's Champion Mikel 'Handsome Stranger' Alonso was humiliated in a bar fight with an angry drunk. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]May News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] With a string of impressive shows, MHW the up-start promotion in Mexico has already been recognized as a Regional Sized promotion. It appears that the three established promotions in Mexico OLLIE, SOTBPW and MPWF could well be looking over their shoulder at some new competition. The other news this month is that a new promotion has opened up in Japan called Exodus 2010. Owner 35 year old cruiserweight Diamond Furusawa has said that the promotion's style will be Explosive Action mixed with lots of interesting characters. Critic's have said that Furusawa (who never really made it in any of the big promotions but must have found a silent financial backer) is basically setting up what looks to be a poor-man's WLW, following the increasing success of the Lucharesu promotion. Furusawa has hired fellow veteran Tasuku Shinozuka as head booker. Shinozuka will also sign on as an active competitor, and his experience will be valuable for a promotion that will likely start off with unknowns, rookies and' failed graduates' from the likes of BHOTWG and PGHW. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 21CW have added Buff Martinez to their roster on a PPA deal. 4C added yet morw CGC talent to their roster with the additions of Lee Rivera and in a major coup for the promotion former SWF star Greg Black (better known as Groucho Bling, in his time in the U.S). The big news in womens wrestling is the return of Wanda Fish to AAA, following her somewhat suprising departure from NOTBPW at the beginning of the year, despite the fact that she had made a huge impact in her relatively short time with the Canadian promotion. Also returning to AAA is Tracy Brendon, it was always a mystery as to why Tracy left AAA but it appears she has patched up her differences with the Seattle based promotion. Cliff Anderson becomes the latest man to sit in the CWWF announce booth alongside colour man Cueball Lynch. Exodus 2010 initial roster includes the aforementioned Diamond Furusawa and Torch Nakasawa, alongside other 'established' additions such as Hynos, Nariaki Hitomi and gaijin Julian Watson. At the younger end of the spectrum (many of whom didn't quite make it with either BHOTWG or PGHW) are Jin Miyamoto, Kiemon Yoshimatsu , Ogai Miki, Shirai Yanagawa, Speed D, Young Boy Sayuki and Zeshin Makioka. The initial out of ring talent includes veteran manager Seishiro Hiraga, plus announce team members Ryuzaburo Sugiyama and Teriuhi Inoue. Tsughihuru Odaka had agreed to join as the promotions referee but was then offered the security of a written deal with the resurgent GCG. Hinote Dojo have resigned Bison Yano to a PPA deal, after the young powerhouse was not offered an extension of his developmental contract by BHOTWG. Gaijin's Rhino Umaga, Nathan Coleman and Adam Matravers will all take part in INSPIRE's up-coming summer tour, with all three already familiar to Japanese wrestling fans. MHW continue to take advantage of the fact that none of the 'big 3' tie down their key talents to exclusive contract and feel happy enough to let their talent also work for the small up-start promotion. Bagging the services of popular veteran luchador's Electrico, Magnifico , Spanish Superfly and Vincente Romero. 21CW mainstay Rolling Johnny Stones has somewhat surprisingly added MOSC to his schedule. Meaning that Stones will have worked for all of the established promotions in the UK during his career. Meanwhile Joss Thompson has instead decided to add ROF to his schedule. Former FCW road agent Rico Santana has joined SWF's backstage staff signing on with a written deal. With Aaron Andrews still signed to a PPA contract with SWF, USPW have decided to snap up the former TCW prospect to a PPA deal of their own. Many feel this could be just a short-term relationship with Andrews own SWF contract up for renewal in just a few month's time. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] A busy month behind the scenes in 21CW as they extend the contracts of Chuck Frisby, Daniel Black Francis, Hugh de Aske, Joey Beauchamp, Leo Price and valet Phoebe Plumridge. 4C extend the contracts of Duberry Excess, Raphael and announcer Terry Smith. 5SSW extend the contracts of Kiko Sakakibara, Megumi Nakajima and Gemmei Oonishi. AAA extend the contracts of Dharma Gregg, Jen Neptune, Miss Mexico, Wendy Anderson and probably the most key amongst them Raven Nightfall. APW extend the contracts of Boo Smithson, Cole Taylor and Rick Stantz. Eisaku Hoshino signs yet another extension to his lucrative rolling PPA contract with BHOTWG and the Japanese giants also extend the written contract of announcer Toru Minamoto. BSC extend the contracts of Alison Capone, Charlize Angelle and Sprite. It was hectic month for CGC, with their DeColt run promotion eventually able to work out new deals for a glut of talent that included Dan DaLay, Brendon Idol, Dazzling Dave Diamond, Greg Black, Jerry Martin, Assassin #2 (Ernie Turner), road agent Larry Wood, plus commentary team members Jerome Turner and Captain USA. CWWF extend the contracts of Steph Blake, Viv Jacobs and manager Dawn 'Persephone' Coombs. Unlike his former tag partner James Prudence, Donnie J continues to remain loyal to CZCW as he signs another contract extension with the California based Indy. EWA extend the contracts of Daniel Jones (Bigger Dan Ewe), Gianfranco Morelli, Jake Panic, Jed High, womens division worker Jeri Behr and valet Simona Cox. GCG seal veteran Yoshifusa Maeada and referee Tsughihuru Odaka to written contracts and also extend the rolling PPA deal of Burning 'EXILE' Takash!ta. The troublesome 'EXILE' also sees his short term deal extended by INSPIRE, who also extend the contract of Kimitada Yanagita. MAW extend the contracts of Madman Boone and managers Ernest Forthdyke-Hume and Kristen Pearce. MOSC extend the contracs of Danny Patterson and ample chested valet Emma Evans. MPWF extend the contracts of Apprentica Jr, Inca Jr and colour commentator Teadoro Nieto. NOTBPW extend the written contract of Sayeed Ali. NYCW extend the contracts of American Machine, Rick Sanders and manager Herb Stately. OLLIE extend the contracts of Amo Del Gato, Swarm II and announce team members Ignacio Soto and to the disappointment of many fans the much maligned Lorenzo Blanco. PGHW secure promising young talent Chojiro Kitoaji and announcer Keiji 'The Voice of PGHW' Takeda to new written contracts. PSW extend the contracts of The Punisher, JD Morgan and Ash Campbell. Campbell also see's his PPA contract extended by RIPW, who also extend the contract of Rob L Miskovsky. ROF extend the contracts of Don Henderson, Harley Neill, Menace and resident road agent Donny Damage. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Axxis Jr, Marcos Flores, Mexican Ghoul and Verdugo Estupendo. SWF secure 'future star' Citizen X and road agent 'Fabulous' Frank Roberts to new written contracts. TCW re-sign veteran manager Karen Killer to another exclusive written deal. UEW extend the contracts of Louis Figo Manico, Christopher Lister, announcer Lawrence Young and valet Vita. A busy month for USPW as they extend the contracts of Eric The Bull, Kirk Jameson, Pete Hillbilly, women's division workers Alicia Strong and Stephanie Wade (despite the fact that UPSW dropped the title, it appears they are continuing on with the division), valet Seduction and authority figure Commissioner Doom. WLW secure Ketsueki Karasu (Blood Raven) to a new written contract. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] It was nice whilst it lasted for 21CW but superstar in the making Matthew Keith, departed from the British promotion. Steph Blake departed from AAA after she was unable to agree a contract extension with the Seattle based all womens promotion. Despite the fact that his Australian Blondes tag partner Rick Stantz was resigned by APW, Blake Belushi was unable to come to agreement on a contract extension with Australia's only promotion. Roxy Kitten became perhaps the first victiim of financial cuts of BSC, after the T&A promotion were happy to let her contract run it's course. Mitch Naess departs from the CWWF announce booth as he decides to concentrate on his duties with NOTBPW and PSW. Aaron Andrews departs from CZCW. MOSC decided not to renew the contract of Axl Grease. PGHW let go of youngster Totoya Munakata, recent graduate of Pro Wrestling SAISHO. PSW decided not to renew the contract of Brimstone, who found it difficult to develop as a peformer in front of the promotions notoriously critical Tri-State crowds. Despite resigning Pete the Hillbilly, USPW decided that one Hillbilly was enough and decided against resigning his kayfabe cousin Al. Tsuruyaki Kamachi departs from WLW. [B]Injuries[/B] The gruelling schedule demands of GCG's hard hitting product claimed another victim as key performer Hiroyasu Gakusha contracted chronic knee pain. It is expected though that the star performer will work through the pain but in doing so it could well slow his recovery in getting back to full fitness. [B]Retirements[/B] Ed Monton, finally called time on his in-ring career. The 49 year old who spent most of his career with CGC had his greatest successes in the early nineties, winning the world title three times in the De-Colt run promotion betweeen 1990 and 1993, whilst he also helped establish the CGC World Tag Team Titles with two title runs alongside Jon Jetson as the Canadian Enforcers. [B]Lets Call It Love[/B] It appears than in SOTBPW a true life romance has blossomed between Lucia and Fumio Nishikwaki (better know to the SOTBPW fans as face painted weirdo Reaper Cicero). [B]Media News[/B] SWF secured a deal for Supreme TV to make it's return, with Mexican channel Lucha de La Red. [B]Title Changes[/B] Shiori Jippensha became a two time All-Asian champion in 5SSW. Seijo Jimbo became the surprise new World Champion in BHOTWG, as it appears that Miyamae's reign with the belt was only a token, transitional reign. This is seen as a daring move by BHOTWG, despite the obvious talent of Jimbo and may be seen as a reaction to GCG who also entrusted their World title with youth over experience in the form of Matthew Keith. Super Joshuya's latest reign with the Junior Championship could only last a month as Black Cobra (Duane Stone) finally got his hands on arguably the most coveted title in the world for lightweight wrestlers, while Ninja Shunji became the Openweight Champion for the first time, adding it to the Junior Tag Title he also currently holds. Ed Monton was given one last emotional title run as he won the CGC Tag Team Titles alongside Greg Black in the final match of his career against The Soldiers of Fortune. Slim V then teamed up with Trent Shaffer to defeat The Gilbert Brothers to claim the vacant titles. Both of the singles titles in CWWF changed hands as Sara Marie York ended the year long Universal Title reign of Grace Harper, while Joanne Rodriguez was able to end Suzanne Brazzle's own year long reign of the Continental Title. Hitomaro Suzuki ended the five month long GCG Openweight Title reign of Roy Edison, but his reign did not last long as he lost the title to veteran Shotaro Ikina after only a single succesful defence. Stephanie Hazel ended the five month long reign of Emma Bitch to become the Women's Champion in NOTBPW for a second time. Notbuatso Tatsuko reclaimed the Glory Crown in PGHW from Mito Miwa to begin his fourth reign with arguably Japan's most prestigious title, while Pride Koiso and Kozue Kawashima claimed a fourth title reign of their own as Glory Crown Tag champions. Kentucky Bill teamed up with Brendon Idol to end the RIPW Tag Team Title reign of the Heartbreakers. Billy Robinson was able to defeat his own tag team partner Don Henderson for the ROF Talisman Title, ending the scotsman ( dubbed 'McLugar' by some fans) impressive 21 month long reign with the title. Axxis Jr, Mexican Ghoul and Mayan Idol struck a blow for the Technico's a they were able to take away the Camepones de Trio's in SOTBPW from rudo stable La Allianza del Terror , ending the reign of Pirata Malvado and Los Sickness. The USPW Intercontinental title changed hands for the first time, as Lex Appeal lost the title (which controversially replaced the Womens Title) to Tribal Warrior. In WLW The Great Hisato became the Universal Champion for the first time since 2005 (his second reign with WLW's top belt), Mokuami Maita and The Tic ended the seven month long reign of Bareij Yasujiro and Amercana but Yasujiro immediately reclaimed the belts alongside new partner Emerald Angel. Jacob Jett became the Showstealer champion for the first time and Ketsueki Karasu claimed a third reign with the Tap Out Title.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Four of FCW's top talents will compete for a shot at Da Powers Undisputed Championship when FCW return to action at the Gynasium Aguada on Saturday June 12th with Raza La Tapa. J.D Morgan (a previous champion himself), Ultimate Phoenix (who scored a pinfall victory over Da Power at the previous show), Dean Daniels (who has been impressive as the Peoples Champion) and Angel De Mexico (a former Peoples Champion, who has been close to earning that big victory over main event calibre competion at previous shows), will all be looking to put themselves ahead of the competion and earn a shot at the Twin Belts at the next show. Da Power himself will not have a night off, and whilst he will be relieved he wont have to face four of the most talented/dangerous men in FCW he will still be made to put the Undisputed Championship on the line. It's unknown who Da Power's challenger will be, something that may well catch the arrogant champion off guard. The Tag Team Championship will also be on the line as the UNITY duo of Harry Allen and Nicky R!ot make their first defence of the titles against the high flying masked duo of Masked Cougar and Fox Mask, collectively known as Animal Magic. There will also be more Tag Team action as Heat Magnets go up against Wave of Violence , with the winners of that match likely to get the next title shot, while recently dethroned champions the Messiah Circus duo of (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher) go up against the recently formed tandem of Seriously Funny (Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii) Rounding out the main show Mainstream Hernandez takes on Inky the Squid Boy, Hernandez sworn enemy Bradford Peverall goes up against Jeremiah Moose and Joe Benning makes a rare appearance on the main show, but is faced with the rather uneviable task of taking on the force of destruction that is Bulldozer Brandon Smith. The Pre-show match will be a 4 corner survival featuring D.C Rayne, Jared Johnson, Leftie Wilkes and Island Boy Apollo. Here's a full run down of the card for FCW Raza La Tapa [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Raza La Tapa [/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 12th June 2010[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]#1 Contenders 4- Corner Survival:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]People's Champion-[/SIZE] Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Open Challenge Match for the Undisputed Championship:[/B] Da Power vs ????[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) [/CENTER] [CENTER]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus)[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher) vs Seriously Funny (Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Mainstream Hernandez vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Inky the Squid Boy[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs Jeremiah Moose[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Joe Benning [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]D.C Rayne vs Jared Johnson vs [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Leftie Wilkes vs Island Boy Apollo[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]____________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Raza La Tapa[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]#1 Contenders 4CS:[/B] [SIZE=2]Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge):[/B] Da Power vs ????[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs Animal Magic[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Heat Magnets vs Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher) vs Seriously Funny[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez vs Inky the Squid Boy[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Joe Benning[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple][B]Pre-Show 4CS[/B]: D.C Rayne vs Jared Johnson vs Leftie Wilkes v Island Boy Apollo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [/quote] [/SIZE]

[B]Raza La Tapa[/B] #1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): Da Power vs [B]????[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Animal Magic [B]Heat Magnets[/B] vs Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher)[/B] vs Seriously Funny [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Inky the Squid Boy [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Joe Benning Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes v Island Boy Apollo

Raza La Tapa #1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Morgan could win also, but Phoenix would be somewhat fresh in the main event[/I] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): [B]Da Power[/B] vs ???? [I]Just because there are 4 ???? doesn't always mean a win[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]building up some title defenses[/I] Heat Magnets vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] (Speed & Primus) [I]WoV gets some fodder to destroy[/I] Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher) vs [B]Seriously Funny[/B] [I]Dq win[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Inky the Squid Boy [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]obligatory squashes[/I] Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Leftie Wilkes v Island Boy Apollo [I]The only one who is likely to get a push in the future here.[/I]

#1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): [B]Da Power [/B]vs ???? Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Animal Magic Heat Magnets vs [B]Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus)[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher)[/B] vs Seriously Funny [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Inky the Squid Boy [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Jeremiah Moose [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Joe Benning Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs [B]Jared Johnson [/B]vs Leftie Wilkes v Island Boy Apollo [I]Think I have to agree with my esteemed colleague D-Mack here. Well apart from Seriously Funny. Think they'll look ok in defeat though.[/I]

#1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix [i]Tough choice between Morgan and the masked men[/i] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): [b]Da Power[/b] vs ???? [i]Squash?[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/b] vs Animal Magic [i]I still can't beat on a team named Animal Magic[/i] [b]Heat Magnets[/b] vs Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) [b]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher)[/b] vs Seriously Funny [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Inky the Squid Boy [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Jeremiah Moose [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Joe Benning Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Leftie Wilkes v Island Boy Apollo

Raza La Tapa #1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Probably Phoenix to win, but it could really be any of the three faces in this one[/i] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): [b]Da Power[/b] vs ???? [i]Perhaps a rare guest challenger to go against Da Power, but there's no way he'll drop the belt[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/b] vs Animal Magic [i]First defence for them would suggest they'll keep the belts[/i] [b]Heat Magnets[/b] vs Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) [i]I think they'll start to move up the card now[/i] [b]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher)[/b] vs Seriously Funny [i]Not sure how long the Circus will last now, but I don't think they'll lose here[/i] [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Inky the Squid Boy [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Jeremiah Moose [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Joe Benning Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs Jared Johnson vs Leftie Wilkes v [b]Island Boy Apollo[/b]

#1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Out of all four challengers I think that UP has been built up the most.[/I] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): [B]Da Power [/B]vs ???? [I]Lately Mr. ??? has yet to win on their debut/reveal, so I will go with Da Power.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]UNITY just won the titles. They shouldn't lose them right away again.[/I] Heat Magnets vs [B]Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus)[/B] [I]RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRuuush!!!! Er, I mean. . .SSSSSSSQQQQQUUUaaaaaasssshhhh!!!![/I] [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher)[/B] vs Seriously Funny [I]I wish Oxi had an actual upside as in he learns and gain skills from time to time but alas the monsters get the duke here.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Inky the Squid Boy [I]Squash!!![/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [I]Squash!!!!![/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/B]vs Joe Benning [I]Squash!!!![/I] Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs [B]Jared Johnson [/B]vs Leftie Wilkes v Island Boy Apollo [I]Anybody who has the word "Carolina" in the finisher's name will always get my vote, even if JJ faced Da Power in a "Shotgun On A Pole" match with his hands tied behind his back.[/I]

Raza La Tapa #1 Contenders 4CS: Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix : [B]NO WINNER[/B] Undisputed Champioship (Open Challenge): [B]Da Power [/B]vs ???? Tag Team Championship: UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] [B]Heat Magnets[/B] vs Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Krusher) vs [B]Seriously Funny[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Inky the Squid Boy [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Joe Benning Pre-Show 4CS: D.C Rayne vs Jared Johnson vs Leftie Wilkes v [B]Island Boy Apollo[/B]

Archived