Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Camino A La Gloria Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Steve Flash Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]I'm going with the majority so far. Flash isn't winning the belt now, I don't think, and PRP is an attraction without the gold.[/I] Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]I'll go with Negra. Tempting to take Mainstream but this way it gives you chance to have the Phoenix boys against the Mainstream Nation with both sides holding gold worth winning.[/I] Soul Krusher vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Deserves a win after taking a couple of big losses lately[/I] Guaranteed Title Shot: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Nicky R!ot [I]This has been a clever way to give Daniels something to do whilst the title tourney is going on. But I don't expect him to lose his shot here.[/I] Tag Team Contenders: [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre [/B]vs 'HockPrime' [I]They're more worthy challengers right now, I feel[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [I]You get back on track after losing the midcard gold[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [I]It's time the Amazing one made some strides here[/I] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]I know you've been disappointed with Umaga, but I think you'll give one or two chances to impress before you make your final decision on whether to keep him around or not. And taking a loss here will probably still boost QQ's pop.[/I] Non Title: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [I]Speed Machine could do with some more credible challengers right now[/I] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]I don't feel Dance2Win deserve to lose against the likes of the Mainstream Job Squad.[/I]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals:[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Steve Flash Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [B]Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals:[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Soul Krusher vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Guaranteed Title Shot: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Tag Team Contenders: [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen Non Title: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [B]Dance2Win [/B]vs Spirit & Joseph

Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Steve Flash Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Soul Krusher vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Guaranteed Title Shot: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Tag Team Contenders: [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley Malilli Umaga vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Non Title: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph

Camino A La Gloria Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Steve Flash Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals: Mainstream vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Soul Krusher vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Guaranteed Title Shot: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Nicky R!ot Tag Team Contenders: [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Amo Del Gato Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen Non Title: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph

Predictions Form: Camino A La Gloria Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: Mainstream Hernandez vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Phoenix Negra Negra & Hernandez cause each other losses. Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals: [b]Power[/b] vs Flash The returning hero. Soul Krusher vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] Guaranteed Title Shot: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Nicky R!ot Tag Team Contenders: The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [b]'HockPrime'[/b] [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Amo Del Gato [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Arthur Dexter Bradley [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] vs Quentin Queen Non Title: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs Remmy Honeyman

Predictions Form: Camino A La Gloria Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Steve Flash [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals: Mainstream vs [B]PRP[/B] [I]I could see Flash/PRP, but I don't see any way in which PRP doesn't win. A Mainstream Nation/PRP feud could have definite potential.[/I] [B]Soul Krusher[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]SK/PRP could be a classic brawl[/I] Guaranteed Title Shot: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [I]Should be a good match, but I can't see R!ot taking it at this point.[/I] Tag Team Contenders: [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [I]Mainly 'cause you keep putting quote marks around HockPrime, I can't take them seriously as a team :p[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] [I]Back to putting others over?[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] [I]For ADB to ever be taken seriously, these are the sorts of matches he needs to win[/I] [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]Queen is good (if whiney) but he's not going over Umaga[/I] Non Title: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [I]As much as I like Remmy, he doesn't have the upside to be worthy of a win here[/I] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]They're more over, and I can't see them losing to Spirit & Jospeh at this point unless something pretty seismic happens. Or, you know, Krushe interferes...[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Gloria De Coronacian[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 19th February 2013[/SIZE] Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico Attendance: 2000 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] [B]Match: Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs[/B] [B] Mainstream Nation 'B' (Spirit & Joseph)[/B] Dance2Win came 'dancing' down the entrance ramp but were quickly attacked from behind by the Mainstreamers lackeys. Mr Electricity then got to play Spencer Marks for a bit before he got the hot tag into Bradford Peverall. A flurry of (you guessed it) of European Uppercuts and a Totally Totalled on Joseph should have got Dance2Win the victory but Spirit came back in armed with a Kendo Stick to level Peverall from behind. However Dewey Libertine did see the blatant interference and D2W were awarded the victory regardless. Better than I expected to be honest, I guess the crowd really did not approve of D2W's fun being spoilt by the weirdo brigade. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dance 2 Win defeated Spirit and Joseph in 6:11 when Spirit was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]__________________________________________________[/B] [I]After the match the Spirit & Joseph continue to attack Dance2Win with whatever foreign object they can find until some ringside personnel step in to pull them off.[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [I]Just like in Philadelphia, Katie Cameron is on merchandise selling duty.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Some how we managed to cobble together some footage from last week and present it on the cheap piece of tat, that passes for a jumbotron and pass it off as a hype video for the semi finals of the Undisputed Title Tournament. Anyway it got the crowd eager with anticipation and it served as an offically 'opening' for the show.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]The show is about to kick off with the first semi final between Phoenix Negra and Puerto Rican Power when the Mainstream Nation viciously attack Phoenix Negra before he has even made it up the entrance ramp. Hernandez can be heard shouting ' The Nation has no mercy for those who make mistakes !' As Hernandez and his goons part from the scene of their crime, it is clear to everyone that Negra has been busted open. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Phoenix Negra[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Despite being clearly worse for wear Negra picks himself up off the floor to try and bravely fight on against Power. Power seems a little weary to go after Negra but soon realises that he has an opportunity to once again claim the Undisputed Championship if he gets past Negra, taking down the masked man with a clothesline and then planting Negra with a power bomb. Negra somehow musters up enough energy to kick out. Power then lifts Negra up for the San Juan Impact (Cobra Clutch Slam) but Negra somehow manages to wriggle out and then stun Power with a leaping roundhouse kick. Despite feeling off balance from the blood loss caused by the pre-match attack at the hands of the Mainstream Nation, Negra decides to head up top before diving off to take an off balance Power down with a Tornado DDT, this time however Power is able to block and slams Negra against the turnbuckle. As Negra bounces off the turnbuckle Power knocks him silly with a roaring elbow, the atomic drop and spinebuster follow before Power ends with the San Juan Rush to secure a place in the Finals for the re-born Patriot. Power looks far from happy about his victory though, knowing full well that his opponent was most definitely not at his best something that is clearly at odds with Power turning over a new leaf. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Phoenix Negra in 6:38 by pinfall with a San Juan Rush. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]As Phoenix Negra drags himself down the entrance ramp, Mainstream Hernandez comes out gloat at the Masked man's misfortune, drawing the ire of the crowd. The Mainstreamer just revels in their hatred for him as he wearing a self satisfied smirk across his face.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Undisputed Championship Tournament Semi Finals: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Steve Flash[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlashF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mainstream Hernandez does alot of stalling at the start but Flash being the experienced veteran doesn't 'bite' and simply waits for Hernandez to cease with his time wasting antics. In fact the Mainstreamer eventually comes frustrated that Flash isn't falling for his 'mind games' and comes charging at the veteran only to be taken down to the mat with a double leg take-down. Flash then 'schools' Hernandez in some mat wrestling but the Mainstreamer manages to squirm his way to the outside before Flash can lock on a hold of any great significance. But before Hernandez could think about his next plan of attack, the 44 year old veteran launched himself over the top rope taking down the Mainstreamer with a slingshot cross body to the delight of the crowd. Flash then brought the action back in the ring, teeing off on Hernandez with a flurry of fore-arms before driving the Mainstream Nation leader onto the canvas following a vertical suplex. Hernandez kicked out of the subsequent cover and then went out of the ring for yet another powder, it was clear to see this time that Flash was now becoming frustated by Hernandez constant stalling, especially as he had the momentum in the match. Emotion had now taken over from veteran instinct and Flash gave chase but ultimately fell into a trap as the Mainstreamer was able to out-run the veteran and then get in a series of cheap-shots before disorientating Flash with a rake of the eyes, leading to the Mainstreamer planting Flash onto the mat with a leg-sweep. Hernandez then taunted for Flash to get up before nailing the popular veteran square in the jaw with a superkick. Flash emphatically kicked out though and then began to rally back putting Hernandez on the back foot once again, Flash then whipped Hernandez hard into the corner but when he came charging in the Mainstreamer got his boots up, Flash charged in again but was taken off his feet with a cross-body but used the momentum to roll through into a Boston Crab. The Mainstreamer was in whole world of trouble as the veteran sat back, to apply more pressure but Hernandez was able to free his arms and then go to the eyes forcing Flash to break the hold. Hernandez then staggered back to his feet and this time it was the Mainstreamer who was walking into a superkick. Flash slumped over Hernandez as Dewey Libertine made the count..... One.... Two.... Thr...... The Mainstreamer managed to kick out but Flash was feeling that victory was in the bag and set up for the Flash Bang but somehow Hernandez had enough in the tank to fight off the attempt. The struggle force both to stumble back into the corner, before a fore-arm shot from Flash saw him set Hernandez upon the top turnbuckle to set up for a superplex but the Mainstreamer managed to apply a front facelock and just like Ultimate Phoenix in the first round Steve Flash was suddenly a victim of a top-rope DDT leading into the Love Me Now! (Guillotine Choke). Flash tried his best to struggle free but Hernandez had the hold locked on tight and Libertine saw no other choice but to call for the bell. The finals had been decided it would be the re-born hero Puerto Rican Power against the self righteous emo warrior all the fans hate Mainstream Hernandez. No complaints here as Flash did a great job of putting over Hernandez in what will probably be his last match for the promotion, there is talk that Flash is finally going to hang up the boots in the next few months and if this is his last match for us, it wouldn't have been a bad send of, obviously not in a Kayfabe sense though...being choked out is never good. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Steve Flash in 14:58 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Non Title: [/B] [B]Speed Machine vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RemmyHoneyman.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A three minute dismantling that sent most of the crowd to the Rice & Beans/concession stands. Speed's been great of late but it takes two to tango and this squash match was hardly going to ever inspire the crowd. For those remotely interested Speed forced Honeyman to tap out to the Deadly Heel Hook. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Remmy Honeyman in 3:33 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Special Challenge Match for Guaranteed Title Shot: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels vs Nicky R!ot w/Lisa Bowen[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] With no love lost between these two this one started out as a brawl with Dean Daniels being a step ahead of the Devine Right man. The fact Daniels is a step ahead frustrates R!ot no end, because R!ot is fully aware that Daniels is the better technical wrestler. R!ot however halts the charge by going to the eyes, before tossing Daniels into the corner, before pumelling the FREEDOM-5 leader with a flurry of right and lefts...R!ot then backs off and comes charging in but Daniels moved out of the way and then tagged R!ot with a roaring elbow before tossing R!ot overhead with a Belly to Belly suplex. That lead to a two count for Daniels who retained control with a clothesline, Daniels then went for a snap suplex but R!ot was able to block and then countered with a neckbreaker. Daniels staggered to his feet but was met with a fore-arm smash and then lifted into the air into a Vertical Suplex, before the FREEDOM-5 leader was sent crashing back to the canvas. After Daniels kicked out of the subsequent cover R!ot decided to head up top before taking down Daniels with a flying double axe handle. R!ot then waited for Daniels to stagger to his feet once again before lining up for the Sub Pop Bop but Daniels was able to side-step out of the way and then stun R!ot with a Forward Leg-Sweep. Daniels then lifted R!ot up for the Raise The Stakes but R!ot managed to squirm out of the attempt by going to the eyes again.......R!ot then scooped Daniels up for a powerslam attempt but Daniels countered into a roll up only for R!ot to roll through ...and conveniently for R!ot Lis Bowen was there at ringside to help hide the fact that he had his feet on the ropes for extra leverage whilst Michael Bull concentrated on making the count..... One..... Two.... Three.... R!ot just stole the match and Daniels guaranteed title shot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Dean Daniels in 11:19 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Dean Daniels tries to desperately argue his case with Michael 'No B.S' Bull....which is kind of ironic really because the fans are chanting Bull**** to that finish, something Daniels is in full agreement of right now. R!ot is all smiles though, as he taunts a very peed off Dean Daniels on his way to the back before making a belt gesture[/I]. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] The main reason for R!ot going over here, was simply because he had a low level title run promise. I created the Guaranteed Title Shot as a 'Title', so this was a creative way of getting round that title shot. Quite simply I didn't want R!ot to win the Tag Titles again. In fact Prague Pride's plea for a new belt to be introduced could be quite useful for simply creating a belt to get round guaranteeing Title shots in contracts, I know James Casey pretty much uses the All Action belt in his MAW diary for pretty much those reasons [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Amo Del Gato vs Charles Rainier[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a decent back and forth contest, that proved to be perhaps a little better than people were expecting. It began with some basic chain wrestling before picking up the pace with both myself and Del Gato looking to steal a quick victory via a roll-up. I then took control with a drop-kick, before deciding to head up top for a moonsault but Del Gato was able to move out of the way and despite landing on my feet the 'cat master' was able to unbalance me with a leg-sweep. Del Gato then snapped of a series of head-scissors take-downs before scoring a near-fall with a quebrada. Del Gato then went for his Ninth Life (Corkscrew Neckbreaker) but I was able to block and then tag Del Gato with an Enziguri.....that set up the C.R Driver to secure the expected but relatively hard fought victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Amo Del Gato in 8:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]For some reason Mainstream Hernandez is back out again and it appears he has some words for Amo Del Gato. The Mainstreamers appearance is greeted with a sea of jeers but he remains un-fazed and determined to get whatever he wants to say to Amo Del Gato, across to the masked man [/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Another loss, and then next month maybe another. What did you come back to FCW for, because quite simply Amo you look lost. But I believe you always have been a lost soul. I too like you was 'lost' once but then I found a true meaning, a true purpose, join our cause Amo and you will find that purpose.[/COLOR] [I][COLOR=black]A dejected Amo Del Gato heads out of the ring, and it looks like he may be about to become the latest member of Mainstream Nation but he just walks straight past Hernandez, as if he hasn't even heard a word the Mainstream Nation leader has said. Hernandez looks far from happy about the response, but does not look angered either...realising that the non-response from Del Gato is at least better than a flat out refusal to join his cause.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A bland extended squash that saw Umaga dominate Q-Double from start to finish. This bore-fest of a match was mercifully ended just a bit before the six minute mark with a Samoan Suplex. Queen did manage to get some offence in, but I think Umaga's ego may have gotten in the way and there looked to be a case of 'sandbagging' on Umaga's part, making what-ever offence Queen did manage to get in look totally ineffective . The Samoan is already on some thinnish ice for lacklustre peformances and he certainly did not help his cause of having his contract extended later in the year by putting on a self-serving effort like he did here. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Malili Umaga defeated Quentin Queen in 5:43 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Tag Team Championship Contenders Match: [/B] [B] 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] After going through some basic exchanges, Primus was able to over-power Capitao and isolate the Brazilian in the 'HockPrime' corner but a miscommunication on a double team move between the slightly more inexperienced Hock Prime duo allowed for Capitao to escape out of the predicament he was in and get the tag into El Mitico. A drop kick from Mitico sent Primus to the floor before he took down Hocking with a German Suplex for a two count. Hocking now found himself isolated in the Sons of Lucha Libre corner, and Primus could only look on in frustration as the LEA members used a series of impressive double teams to wear down his partner. One particularly impressive combo saw Mitico take Hocking over with a snap suplex whilst Capitao followed in with his Samba Roll. Primus eventually did get desperate enough to dive into the ring to save his partner from being locked in Capitao's A Prayer For Mercy submission. And though Primus was quickly ordered back to his corner, his inteference was enough to take the Sons out of their rhythm, allowing for Hocking to stun Mitico with a Shock Drop, before stopping Capitao in his tracks with a drop-kick. Hocking then simply slumped to the mat whilst Primus waited desperately for the Tag. Primus was came in like the proverbial house on fire when the Tag did come, charging down Mitico with a clothesline and then taking Capitao high up into the air with a huge back body drop. The 315 Ib powerhouse then lifted Mitico up before planting the masked man impressively onto the canvas with the Power Plant (Running Powerslam) but that was unable to seal victory as Capitao was able to dive across to make the save. Primus soon took back control and had now had Capitao set up for the Power Plant, only for a recovering Mitico to unbalance the big man with a chop block, causing Capitao to have a sudden pin attempt on Primus. Primus powered out but was soon taken down with a leg-sweep/leg lariat combo from the Sons, leading to Matt Hocking now making the save on his partner. Things then broke down with Michael Bull now struggling to keep control, before Primus and Hocking semed to regain control, Primus then looked to be setting up for a Rrruuuusssshhh ! on Mitico but the silver masked lucadore was able to move out of the way with the momentum taking Primus full force into his own partner. Mitico and Capitao then sent Primus out of the ring with a double team drop-kick before turning their attention back to a winded Matt Hocking and when they set up for the Lucha Dreams the result of the match was academic as Primus was unable to get back in the ring in time to save his partner. The Sons of Lucha Libre had earned themselves another shot at Mainstream Nation, question is can they now use this momentum to finally take the belts off their rivals. Obviously with both teams being babyface units it lacked a little heat but these two teams actually went out there and put on a pretty good Tag match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated 'HockPrime' in 10:24 when Capitão Brasil Jr defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Arthur Dexter Bradley w/Lisa Bowen vs Amazing Fire Fly[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was pretty short but a hell of alot of fun for the seven or so minutes in ran for. Fire Fly looked to push the pace early only for ADB to go out for a powder, that however didn't stop Fire Fly from launching himself over the top-rope, it seemed as though that would back fire with ADB catching him but the LEA man was able to snap off a head-scissors. ADB thankfully for him had Lisa Bowen on the outside to cause enough of a distraction for him to get in a cheap shot and turn the match round with a DDT on the floor. The Devine Right man then waited for Dewey Libertine to start a twenty count but AFF picked himself up off the mat only to be knocked off the apron by a charging ADB. AFF dusted himself off again and when ADB came charging a second time, he was able to duck out of the way and stun the Devine Right man with a neckbreaker across the top-rope. As ADB staggered back Fire Fly springboarded back in, taking down ADB with a head-scissors that he immediately transitioned into the Infest Hazard but ADB wasn't really worn down enough for the hold to be fully effective and the Devine Right man was able to lift the tiny high flyer up and take Fire Fly over with a Northern Lights suplex. ADB then seemed to take full control with a running knee strike before planting Fire Fly across the top-rope with a Flapjack but the LEA man obviously had the Cool Dee Tee scouted and managed to counter into a perfect pin with a victory roll. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 6:39 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is backstage to carry out an interview with Ultimate Phoenix.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm here with the former two time Undisputed Champion, Ultimate Phoenix. Phoenix you must be disappointed that you aren't competing for the twin belts tonight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I won't lie and say that I am not but my time will come again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron[/B]: Do you feel that the inteference of Mainstream Hernandez 'friends' cost you the match.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I'll give the Mainstreamer some due that Love Me Now hold is one heck of a submission but had his followers not decided to stick their oar in, then I felt that match was mine to win. In part I blame myself I should not have got distracted. But Mainstream and his followers have now crossed me......[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] And it apperars they also have issues with your 'brother' Phoenix Negra[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] It does appear we have a common enemy.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] So does this mean you are now fighting alongside each other.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] After years of tearing each apart I don't know if I really can ever trust Negra but for now our enemies are one and the same, so we fight for each other and not against each other.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Coming up now you have a chance to get some revenge for the attack at the hands of the Mainstream Nation, but it is against the monsterous Soul Krusher.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I will not underestimate you Krusher but hear this I do not fear you, in fact we have met before and each time I have gotten the better of you. But one mere victory over you will not be enough, I know that a war has been started and it's a war I intend to emerge victorious from.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Soul Krusher vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Phoenix was obviously pumped up for this one and came charging at Krusher as he enterered the ring.....the big man however simply shook off his charge with a simple barge of the shoulder, before lifting the masked man up into military press and dropping him chest first across the top-rope. Krusher then decided to shove Phoenix to the floor. The monsterous Tag champion then lumbered over the top rope before proceeding to do more damage out on the floor, that included Krusher scooping Phoenix up and the powerslamming the masked man onto the hard floor. Krusher then pitched Phoenix back into the ring and went for the cover..... One.... Two..... Thr.... Despite the punishment he had taken Phoenix managed to muster up enough energy to kick out. Krusher continued to control the pace though, as he clubbed away at the back of Phoenix, before lifting the masked man up for a powerbomb but the masked man still had enough wits about him to take Krusher by surpise with a victory roll. Krusher powerered out of the pin attempt but was unable to take back control of the match, as Phoenix was able to seize the momentum following a basement drop-kick. Knowing that a cover at that stage would not be effective Phoenix waited for Krusher to get back to his feet, before peppering the big man with a kick combination that unbalanced the Mainstream Nation monster. Phoenix then headed up top but as he launched himself off for a Tornado, Krusher obviously wasn't worn down enough and was block the attempt before slamming Phoenix hard into the canvas with the DEAD MAN WALKING !! One..... Two..... Thr..... Mere ring positioning saved Phoenix this time, as he was able to just about reach a leg under the bottom rope. Krusher stayed on Phoenix lifting him up and then applying his bear hug submission the Life Taker as he looked to squeeze the life out of his opponent. But Phoenix had just about enough gas left in the tank to try and fight his way out of the hold with a series of elbow shots to the top of the head. Those were enough to force Krusher to release the hold but Phoenix still looked to be in a bad way and Krusher looked set to deliver another Dead Man Walking after he sent Phoenix into the ropes but the masked man used the momentum to come back with a springboard roundhouse kick, before following up with a leg sweep that sent Krusher flat on his back. Phoenix then headed for the top rope but due to the punishment he had taken he was too slow getting up there, which allowed for Krusher to get up off the canvas and then club him from behind before he could deliver the Phoenix Firebird Splash but as Krusher lifted Phoenix up off the top turnbuckle, Phoenix used the momentum to swing round into a Tornado DDT, spiking Krusher's head into the mat...... One...... Two..... Three !! The Tornado DDT was able to stun Krusher long enough for Phoenix to pick up the victory and gain some measure of revenge for his loss to Krusher's Tag Team Partner/Leader Mainstream Hernandez. Phoenix has this magic touch when it comes to working against big men, and one of the major benefactors of that is BJ Shearer (aka Soul Krusher), these two always seem to put on good, scrub that...actually great matchs against one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Soul Krusher in 10:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Alex Braun heads down to the ring and gets a warm reception from the fans. It appears Braun has something to say prior to our main event.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlexBraun-FIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] In the next match up we crown a new Undisputed Champion between Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [I](the crowd boos even the uttering of the his name)[/I] [COLOR=sienna]and Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] [I](they cheer and chant Power ! Power !)[/I] [I]Braun waits for the cheers to die down and carries on....[/I] [COLOR=sienna]This will hopefully be a fairly fought contest, but given what went down earlier tonight with Mr Hernandez match with Phoenix Negra, I have decided to put some safeguards in place to ensure just that...so I hope you're listening Mr Hernandez [/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]If one of your Mainstream Nation chronies even steps inside that of that ring, you will be DQ'd and the title will be rewarded to Puerto Rican Power....[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]That announcement gets a mixed reception, because the fans actually want to see a clean winner...[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Oh believe me I too would like to see a clean and fair winner but if Mr Hernandez and his band of chronies fail to comply it would leave us with no other choice. I'll cut to the chase right here, the FCW Championship commitee have said that a new champion must be crowned tonight and I must ensure that does happen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Braun then steps out of the ring and heads over to the announce table to join O'Hara and Lynch to commentate on the main event.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #10: Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As they make their ring entrances Mainstream Hernandez looks far from happy about the added stipulation Braun added to the match and goes over to the announce table to jaw with the FCW Commissioner. Power's entrance is an altogether different matter, as the fans cheer as soon as the first licks of the electric guitar is heard over the loud speaker to begin his 'heavy rock' version of the Puerto Rican National anthem. After the pomp and ceremony of the introductions the match begins with Power wanting to push the pace with a straight ahead brawl but despite getting in a few shots, the Mainstreamer is constantly able to break up his rhythm by ducking under chops and clotheslines and generally squirming out of the ring and it is soon clear to see that Hernandez stalling tactics are getting under the skin of both Power and the fans. When Hernandez tried to go for another powder, this time the re-born patriot was able to grab him on the apron, but as Power pulled Hernandez back up the Mainstreamer was able to stun Power with a jawbreaker across the top-rope causing Power to stagger back. Hernandez then slid in to take Power off balance with a baseball slide. Power stayed on his feet but staggered straight into a super-kick from the Mainstreamer but Power simply no-sold it to the delight of the fans. Hernandez expression quickly changed to one of worry as Power finally managed to grab hold of him, before tossing the Mainstreamer into the corner. Power then delivered barrage of fore-arms and chops, before letting Hernandez to stagger out of the corner into a clothesline. That brought Power a two count, who then scooped the Mainstreamer up into a powerslam before dropping an elbow. Once again the Mainstreamer was able to kick out but Power could sense victory and when Hernandez staggered back up once again Power was able to lock on the Full Nelson. But before Power could really wear Hernandez down with the hold or perhaps even drive the Mainstream Nation leader down onto the canvas with the San Juan Impact...the Mainstreamer was able to sneak in a low blow with back heel kick. With Power doubled over, Hernandez took Power down with a chop block, before drilling the patriotic hero with a Super Kick....once again Power no sold it but this time Hernandez was unfazed and delivered another super-kick that this time was able to put Power flat on his back.... One..... Two..... Power kicked out, but any chance of a rally was stopped in it's tracks as Hernandez went to the eyes and delivered yet another Super Kick. This time feeling that the kick wouldn't be able to put Power away...the Mainstreamer decided to head up top, but he took too much time jawing with the fans as he set up for the Apparition #14, allowing Power to get to his feet. However Hernandez soon became aware of that and launched himself off with a cross body, only for Power to catch him in mid-air and take Hernandez over with a snap powerslam but as Power went of the cover the Mainstreamer rolled through into the LOVE ME NOW ! (Guillotine choke); the submission hold that had claimed victims of Ultimate Phoenix and Steve Flash on the Mainstreamers march towards the title showdown with Power....... Hernandez had the hold locked in tight and Power looked to be in a whole world of trouble as Michael Bull went to check on his condition..... Powers arm went down on the first check... Bull took another look as the fans tried to will Power on with chants of 'Please don't tap !' Power still had no response.... Bull looked one last time, as Power looked to be fading..... But to the delight of everyone except Hernandez, Power began to find that second wind and mustered up whatever energy he had left to get his long legs in position to reach the ropes and force the rope-break. Hernandez kept the hold on as long as he could, using the full five count to his advantage. Despite getting out of the hold, Power still looked worse for wear and Hernandez was able to maintain control by taking Power down with a double leg takedown, before going for a cover on the worn down Power..... One...... Two...... Thr....... Power managed to muster up enough energy to kick out to the delight of the fans. Unable to lift Power up to synch in the Love Me Now !, the Mainstreamer saw no other choice but to head up top once again to make sure of victory. But as he set up for the Apparition #14 he was suddenly distracted by the prescence of the 'Brothers Phoenix' on the entrance ramp. The Mainstreamer acknowledged their arrival by jawing with the masked pair before deciding to deliver the Apparition #14 but the distraction was enough for Power to roll out of the way at the last split second causing Hernandez to crash and burn. Then as they staggered to their feet it was Power who was able to seize back the momentum by clocking the Mainstreamer with a roaring elbow, as expected the Atomic Drop followed, before Hernandez was planted onto the canvas with a spinebuster.....then as expected the SAN JUAN RUSH ! was delivered to complete the Four Moves of Doom. One....... Two...... Three !!! Puerto Rican Power had just become the new Undisputed Champion to the delight of the fans, who saw the re-born patriotic hero take claim of the Twin Belts for the first time in well over two years. There have been better 'wrestled' matches in FCW but the crowd were hot for this, getting fully behind Power and being fully against Hernandez. The Mainstream Nation leader may yet surpass Power (in his heel run) and Darryl Devine as the most despised heel in the history of FCW. We went very old school with this match, as Power took it 'Back to the Future' with a performance reminisicent of his early run in FCW as the heroic babyface and it seemed to pay off. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 15:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power wins the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Power receiving the twin belts from Alex Braun, causing him to break down with emotion. After pulling himself back together, Power goes into the crowd to celebrate with his 'people', gesture that confirms his 're-marriage' with the fans he once turned his back on.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Despite a couple of not so good matches on the under-card, this turned out to be a superb show. The main and semi main actually surpassed our expectations for them, and to be honest we was prepared for yet another C+.

Thumbs up, TK! Good show! And a nice grade to boot, as well. Cool to see PRP back with the twin belts. I should have figured on the face champion after a heel champion in Devine. But I am curious - was Mainstream taking the belts an actual consideration? Talent wise and overness, would he able to carry the promotion as the champion at this point?

I just figured that PRP would CC anyone who tried to go over him - with Flash the only possiblity given his stature and friendship with the boss. And as for the All Action title... Do you mean the belt that's on it's 27th holder in two years? :o It's a good idea, I find - I've never seen anyone request a Main Event title run, so it works for me, and I guess you can switch between Midcard/Low as needed. All in all, a good show, and I like the idea of Mainstream collecting a legion of losers who're expendable to him - but can be bought by honied words. Nice concept.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;669629]Thumbs up, TK! Good show! And a nice grade to boot, as well. Cool to see PRP back with the twin belts. I should have figured on the face champion after a heel champion in Devine. But I am curious - was Mainstream taking the belts an actual consideration? Talent wise and overness, would he able to carry the promotion as the champion at this point?[/QUOTE] In terms of Mainstream Hernandez being ready to carry the promotion as the Undisputed Champion, Talent wise I'd say yes (he's always had the talent), overness wise I'd say he's not quite there yet but the main reason for him making it to the finals was to shake things up a bit. Also he's been one of most reliable mid-carders over the years that I think he deserves his elevation towards the main event. [QUOTE=James Casey;669672] All in all, a good show, and I like the idea of Mainstream collecting a legion of losers who're expendable to him - but can be bought by honied words. Nice concept. [/quote] I'd love to take all the credit, but I will admit that Mainstream Hernandez has been influenced by a certain real life wrestler in ROH. I'm trying not to make him an exact parody, or his stable of misfits. At least I'm not booking umpteen different versions of the same No DQ brawl featuring members of Mainstream Nation against former members, then again I've not got to that stage yet :D

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;669714]In terms of Mainstream Hernandez being ready to carry the promotion as the Undisputed Champion, Talent wise I'd say yes (he's always had the talent), overness wise I'd say he's not quite there yet but the main reason for him making it to the finals was to shake things up a bit. Also he's been one of most reliable mid-carders over the years that I think he deserves his elevation towards the main event. I'd love to take all the credit, but I will admit that Mainstream Hernandez has been influenced by a certain real life wrestler in ROH. I'm trying not to make him an exact parody, or his stable of misfits. At least I'm not booking umpteen different versions of the same No DQ brawl featuring members of Mainstream Nation against former members, then again I've not got to that stage yet :D[/QUOTE] Good to know about Mainstream. I think I was just hoping to see him take the twin belts as it would plain cool to have happen. Should make for an interesting fued, at least, if that's the direction you're heading. As for the doing repeated No DQ brawls between current and past members of the Nation... There's still time for that....

Is it wrong that I really do hope that PRP goes back to being the insufferable vanity project, creative control wielding, backstage douche he was in the opening of the dynasty? It would make for some nice full circle continuity. The Mainstream Nation reminds me a touch of the Leper's Circus with the castoffs and ne'er done wells. But I like it. I take it this means Divine Right is dead? One possibly option for that is Johnson or perhaps Lisa Bowen hitting reset on the Right. Jared retooling it and starting at the midcard or Bowen doing an Alexandra York Foundation style of stable. I know Alexandra York was my all time favourite character that Mrs. Golddust ever did. (Also since I don't watch RoH I have no idea who you're adapting the concept from.) I meant to predict but life has been busy. Also the addition of Hernandez to the main event brings a freshening to the scene. Even though it appears Bradford is on an opposite career trajectory. Oh and pair Queen and Honeyman. HoneyQueens! You know you want to!

[quote=Beeker;669834]Is it wrong that I really do hope that PRP goes back to being the insufferable vanity project, creative control wielding, backstage douche he was in the opening of the dynasty? It would make for some nice full circle continuity. [/quote] Has Kayfabe died around here ? Aren't you buying into the fact that he is once again the heroic babyface, the man of the people ! :p [quote]The Mainstream Nation reminds me a touch of the Leper's Circus with the castoffs and ne'er done wells. But I like it. [/quote] I was well aware that they're would be comparisons to that faction and it's something I may well explore as the storyline progresses. [quote]I take it this means Divine Right is dead? [/quote] Officially no, without giving any other storyline plans away, they are trying to carry on without their leader with Nicky R!ot being the one to step up into the leaders role in the absence of Darryl Devine. [quote] Also the addition of Hernandez to the main event brings a freshening to the scene. Even though it appears Bradford is on an opposite career trajectory. [/quote] Peverall's one of the nicest men in the promotion, so I feel a slight bit of guilt over his de-push but the fact is he is probably one of the least skilled workers currently in the promotion (he's not bad, but he's not great either) and Mainstream was always going to go onto bigger things following their break up.

[CENTER][B][U]February in Review [/U][/B][/CENTER] We made a loss of around $18,000 this month, nt to be honest we were prepared for that, and we realise that we may have to end up being down on last year, if we are serious about expanding out of Puerto Rico. We can survive at the status quo or take a risk and despite categorically stating that we must not get into debt, I am sure senor Lopez is keen to see HIS promotion grow. I suppose if I feel things are getting a bit too precarious financially I will pull back on any ambitious plans. Looking at things from a positive perspective, both events this month were a success, Gloria De Coronacian was deemed to be one of our best shows since the first half of last year, whilst Camino De Gloria the previous week impressed the hard to please Philadelphia crowd. It looks as though Steve Flash who took part in the Tournament for the Undisputed Championship, has probably made his last (wrestling) appearance for us, rumours are that he is thinking about retiring in the next month or so and wishes to concentrate on his commitments with NOTBPW in his final weeks as a full time wrestler. Ultimate Phoenix, Fox Mask and Remmy Honeyman all signed new contracts. Phoenix and Fox Mask have both become roster main-stays, whilst his recent disappointing match with Marc Speed aside, Honeyman has been doing a solid enough job in his role as one of our regular 'enhancement talents'. [CENTER]________________________________________________________ [B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW's Vendetta event was a solid if slightly disappointing affair (C+). Ernest Youngman succesfully defended the Coastal Zone Championship against KC Glenn in a match that felt a bit flat due to the fact that the fans knew it was Glenn's last match with the promotion. Match of the night was in the semi main event where Ultimate Phoenix and Donnie J teamed up to defeat Mat Sparrow and Atlas (B-) MAW's Black and White was another solid effort (C+) who are beginning to find some consitencey again. In the main event RCI winner Jay Chord made an unsuccesful challenge for the Mid Atlantic Championship against Johnny Martin in what was a very good match (B-). The semi main that saw JD Morgan defeat Paul Huntingdon was slightly disappointing (C-) whilst James Hernandez and Greg Rayne put on a good match in the opener (C+). NYCW's Hunting Season was another mediocre effort (C-) that saw Andre Jones make yet another uninspiring defence of the Empire Title against Erik Strong (C-) PSW actually out performed their fellow Tri-State based promotion this month wih Surrender or Die (C) which saw one of the better PSW main events in their history as Johnny Martin succesfully defeated the PSW Championship against Paul Huntingdon (C+). RIPW's Forsaken was an OK if not exactly memorable event (C-). For some reason the main event was a random tag match that saw Ernest Youngman and Mick Muscles defeat Henry Lee and Brendon Idol (C-). Avalanche succesfully defended the RIPW Championship against Trent Shaffer in the semi main event (C). [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]February News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] The writing had been on the wall for a few months, but APW..Australia's only promotion has gone out of business. Like 4C in Canada, they just could not cope with the extra financial burdens of running a promotion at cult size. So many promotions have an ambition to grow and when they get to a certain level, they find they simply can't cope. APW's unfortunate collapse pretty much signals the death of any chance of a home grown wrestling industry in Australia. Many of the APW will now be searching for work elsewhere, but how many of them are going to find work ? On a more positive note 5SSW the World's leading all Women's promotion has now risen to National Size. Incredibly Japan now has 5 promotions at National or above, showing that Puroresu is perhaps more popular than ever before. [B]Worker Signings[/B] With their rise to National status 5SSW have been offering full written contracts with Angel Takudome, Kinuybe Mushashibo, Sae Akutagawa plus the gaijin trio of Golden Delicious, Jan Marie Bowen and Ashley Grover all securing their long term futures with the worlds biggest womens promotion. O.O.C Note: Don't get me wrong I love this game, but this is one of those flaws that even though as good as TEW 08 is the AI can still be improved upon. Because why the hell would 5SSW offer their first written deals to a three jobbers and three gaijins who have basically only been over on touring contracts ?! Surely they would want to seal the talent they had already to written contracts. In reality these six would probably only be signed on a PPA 'jobber' contract or on touring deals. AAA sign the very petite Paige Croft. Jay Chord, K.C Glenn, Axxis Jr, Nigel Svensson and Tana the Mighty will all take part in BHOTWG's next tour. Between running MAW and also appearing for TCW (where he is All Action champ) one has to wonder how Jay Chord can fit 'touring' for BHOTWG into his schedule ?! CGC has brought in Rockin' Ryan Turner, who last had regular work with MAW about six years ago. Either CGC have seen something in 'him' or he's been brought in as a ultra cheap job fodder. Promising youngster Quentin Queen has expanded his schedule by joining CZCW. Geena The Warrior Princess has decided to return to EWA, adding them to her commitments with AAA and BSC. In a puzzling move Exodus 2010 have signed retired women's wrestler Ikuko Temko. There is talk that she will be used in some kind of managerial role but she's hardly blessed with the sort of entertainment skills to pull such a role off. INSPIRE have added veteran journeyman Hirokichi 'Strong Style' Yoeman to their roster. MAW become the latest promotion to add former real life Special forces soldier John Snyder (aka The Silencer) to their roster. Both members of Los Sickness Tijuana Vampire and Enrique Merino have returned to MHW. The bizarre Brilliant White has been given an opportunity for his first regular employment in years, with MOSC offering the gender-bending weirdo a PPA contract. It appears that James 'Big Cat' Brandon could be focusing on a career in Japan following his departure from SWF, after he decided to take up an offer of a touring contract with PGHW, in addition to the contract he signed with INSPIRE last month. SWF's John Greed has added PSW to his schedule. Danny B Bling has rejoined SWF on a written contract, via a short stop with RIPW on a developmental contract. To no one's surprise what so ever Remo Richardson, has become the latest former SWF star to turn up in TCW. One year after leaving UEW, Haiti Voodude has made his return to the Spanish based promotion. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Louis Figo Manico, Daniel Black Francis and Jay B. 5SSW secure Fuyuko Higa, DEVIL Karube, Tomoko Nagatsuka, Otsune Tsumura, Saori Nakadan, Connie Morris and road agent Kit Hatoyama to written contracts. AAA extend the contracts of Joanne Rodriguez, Michelle Brendon, Kate Lilly plus backstage interviewer Sue Danes and general backstage hand Marcus McKing. BHOTWG secure Junior Division star Sensational Dragon and Harumi Okazawaya to new written contracts. A busy month for BSC as they extend the contracts of Jessica Bunny, Katherine Goodlooks, Kathy Neptune, Lauren Easter, Sister Beth Mercy, Steph Blake and Suzanne Brazzle CGC extend the contracts of Trent Shaffer, Nathan Black and referee Coach Norman. CZCW extend the contracts of Andre Jones, Matt Sparrow, referee Pee Wee Germaine, road agent Dylan Sidle and valet Little Miss Sunshine. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of JOJI and Sozen Ishimori. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Kazuma Narato, Quick Kick Nakao and announcer Danjuro Komatsu. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Tasuku Iesada, Hirokazu Yamanoue and Hypnos. MHW were busy once again this month with sealing their current talent to new contracts with El Leon, Nicolas Lopez, Marcos Flores, El Demonio, Axxis Jr, El Mitico Jr, El Toro del Oro Jr, Amazing Fire Fly, Mexican Ghoul, commentator Lorenzo Blanco and Referee Ramirez all signing new deals. MOSC extend the contract of Joss Thompson. MPWF extend the contracts of Electrico, Hysteria, Asiastico, Luchador Original, Slayyer and Spanish Superfly. NOTBPW secure Dean McWade, Sterling Whitlock, Jason O'Conner plus road agents Craig Prince and Jason Rogers to new written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of Andre Jones and referee Michael 'No BS' Bull. OLLIE extend the contracts of Gino Montero and referee Domingo Castillo. PGHW secure Raymond Diaz to a new written contract. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Avalanche (Aaron Jackson) and Henry Lee. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Junior Youth, Samuel 'The Cannonball Kid' Pratt and Julio Dominguez. Brett Biggz, Citizen X, referee Ryan Holland, commentator Adrian Garcia, valet Hannah Potter plus backstage hands Lee Wright and Fabulous Frank all stay with SWF on a non exclusive PPA basis. TCW secure veteran Freddy Datsun to a new written contract. UEW extend the contract of Crusher Von Steinberg. USPW extend the contracts of James Hernandez and Primus Allen. WLW secure Americana, Tanyu Toshusai and referee Kitahachi Sonoda to new written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Joey Beauchamp and Joss Thompson both leave CGC after both wished to concentrate on their UK/European based commitments. KC Glenn departs from CZCW due to taking up the offer of going on tour with BHOTWG. Kinuye Mushashibo leaves EWA after she was somewhat surprisingly offered a full time written contract with the newly national sized 5SSW. Exodus 2010 let go of manager Seishiro Hiraga. GCG release veteran Strong Style Yoeman. Yoeman wasn't out of work long though, signing a PPA deal with INSPIRE, though Axxis Jr and Nigel Svensson both decide to finish up with the MMA influenced promotion. Junior Youth fails to agree a new contract with MHW. Jonathan Faust leaves ROF. Axxis Jr somewhat surpisingly departs from SOTBPW, making the up-start MHW his only 'home' in Mexico. Though given his increasing trips to Japan, it appears he is determined to make it over in the orient. IS TCW's roster now getting a little too big, because a couple of solid mid-card talents have decided to depart from the American giants, rather than join them. Death Monkey (aka Hell Monkey) never did get quite the push his talents deserved, so his departure is not that much of a surprise, one would expect him to return to Japan where he has always been treated as bigger deal than in his home country. More surprising though is the departure of Sammy Bach (a former All Action, International and Tag Team champion). Details behind the reasons of his departure are unclear but there are rumours that Bach wasn't happy about being de-pushed due to all the recent big name arrivals from SWF. UEW decide against renewing the contract of Otto Hammerschmidt. Jay Chord leaves USPW, something had to give after he decided to take on a Touring contract with BHOTWG. [B]Injuries[/B] Japanese Indy circuit worker Hypnos Shattered his Knee in match for Exodus 2010 against JOJI. The injury will keep him on the shelf for over a year GCG's current Openweight Champion Masutaro Kataoka suffered a Spinal Disaligment in a title defence against Soul Taker, that will keep him out of action for the next two months. Masked Patriot admitted in a recent interview that he is currently suffering with Chronic Knee pain. [B]Retirement[/B] The Wolverine has decided to hang up his wrestling boots at the Age of 47. Of course this is not the first time he has retired, after retiring with in-ring competition whilst working for DaVE back in 2006. It was with DaVE that The Wolverine made his name, firstly as a singles wrestler where he held the Extreme Title twice between 1994 and 1997 and then alongside Big Cat Brandon as the Animalz in the Tag Team Division, winning the DaVE Tag Team titles three times, before The Wolverine decided to call it a day in the ring and take on road agent duties. However following the collapse of DaVE in 2007 he was persuaded out of retirement to join PSW, a promotion filled with former DaVE talent not courted by the big two. The Wolverine went on to be one of the main-stays of the PSW roster over the first five years of it's existance, holding the PSW Championship twice and the Tag Team Titles once alongside fellow East Coast Wars veteran The Punisher. [B]Media News[/B] TCW's Total Wrestling is to be shown in Australia on Australia Channel 2. [B]Scandal [/B] TCW's second string announcer Shawn Doakes has been jailed for Perjury, receiving a two year sentance. Doakes was witness to a gang related shooting in the Los Angeles area, that involved his brother Antoine. Doakes originally claimed no knowledge of being witness to the shooting, in order to try and protect his brother from a jail sentance. Antoine Doakes was charged with second degree murder and jailed for 20 years. [B]Title Changes[/B] Alison Capone and Jana Marie Bowen defeated Jen Neptune and the debuting Paige Croft for the vacant AAA Tag Team Titles. Akima Brave (Malilli Umaga) reign with the CGC Canadian Title was short-lived as Phillipe LaGrenier won the title for a third time and The Soldiers of Fortune 14 month long Tag Title reign was brought to an end by the pairing of Damian Carvill and Mick Muscles. JOJI won the Silver Crown in Exodus 2010 to become the champion for a second time from Young Boy Sayuki, but Sayuki immediately won it back in the re-match to become a two time champion himself. Jack Marlowe defeated Toshiharu Hyobanshi to become the GCG World Champion for the first time, whilst Roy Edison and Greg Keith won the Tag Team Titles together for a second time. Bulldozer Brandon Smith shocked the wrestling business when he defeated Tasuku Iesada for the King of Fighters Title in INSPIRE. Tamara McFly defeated Emma Bitch for the NOTBPW Womens Title, to become the champion for a second time. CWWF owner McFly now holds both of the main women's championships in Canada. Steve Frehley defeated Christian Faith, James Justice and T-Rex in a 4 way elimination match for the vacant SWF World Heavyweight Championship, to become the champion for a third time. Robbie Retro defeated Jumbo Jackson for the USPW Television Title. Barei Yasujiro defeated Antonio Maxi Marquez for the WLW Universal Championship to become the champion for a second time. The Great Hisato regained the Show Stealer belt from Magnum KOBE to become a four time champion, Rhino Umaga won the Street Fighting title for a third time and The Incredible KOYAMA won the Tap Out Title.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][B][I][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/I][/B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW will be returning to the Weston Gymnasium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Tuesday March 19th with their Mutilacion show. Fresh off winning the vacant Undisputed Championship, Puerto Rican Power will make his first defence of the Twin Belts. With no out right number one contender for the Title in FCW, the FCW Championship comittee have allowed for an open contract policy. The first man to answer the challenge is current NYCW Empire Champion Andre Jones, who says he is challenging for the Twin Belts, to defend the honour of NYCW on their home turf. One has to wonder though when Nicky R!ot who won the 'Guaranteed' Title shot from Dean Daniels in rather dubious fashion will be looking to cash that in. R!ot and Daniels will have their hands full with each other once again in Six Man action, with R!ot teaming with Jared Johnson and Arthur Dexter Bradley, whilst Daniels will be linking up with 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) who came up just short of earning themselves a shot at the Tag Team Championship. The team who will be challenging for the belts once again will be The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr and Capitao Brasil Jr) who have come up short on their two previous occasions when facing off against Mainstream Nation, will it be third time lucky for the LEA pair of will the Nation being able to hold onto the championship gold they are in possession off after Mainstream Hernandez came up just short of becoming the Undisputed Champion at Gloria De Coronacian. Two other wrestler that also appear to have a growing issue with Mainstream Nation are Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra and the 'Brothers Phoenix' will team together for the first time to take on the Mainstream Nation duo of Spirit & Joseph. The People's Championship will also be on the line as FREEDOM 5's Charles Rainier will get an opportunity to reclaim the title he lost to Speed Machine at Batalla Final. Angel De Mexico and Malilli Umaga who face off against one another for the first time in a straight one on one match up, both went out in the first round of the Undisputed Championship and will be looking to get back on track to put themsleves back in title contention. The pair also have some fairly recent history with Umaga holding a pinfall victory over Angel De Mexico from a 4 Corner Survival back at the Sienta La Energia event in December. Rounding out the main show Dance2Wins Mr Electricity goes up agains the Indonesian Beast Java, whilst there will be 4 Corner Survival action featuring Amazing Fire Fly, Bradford Peverall, Quentin Queen and Remmy Honeyman. The pre-show will see former two time Tag Team champions Animal Magic in action against the locally based duo of Daredevil Aero and Fearless Blue. Here is the full card for Mutilacion [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Mutilacion[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 19th March 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [COLOR=black][SIZE=2][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing NYCW'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Empire Champion-[/SIZE] Andre Jones [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) [B]People's Championship:[/B] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier [B]Six Man Battle[/B]: [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs 'Representing Mainstream Nation' Spirit & Joseph Java vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Dance2Win'[/SIZE] Mr Electricity [B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Amazing Fire Fly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Dance2WIn'[/SIZE] Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Animal Magic vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero[/FONT] _________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]FCW Mutilacion[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Andre Jones[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Speed Machine vs Charles Rainier[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The Brothers Phoenix vs Spirit & Joseph[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Java vs Mr Electricity[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Animal Magic vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

[B]FCW Mutilacion Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier Six Man Battle: Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph Java vs [B]Mr Electricity[/B] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs Bradford Peverall vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [B] Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Andre Jones Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier Six Man Battle: Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph Java vs [B]Mr Electricity[/B] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier Six Man Battle:[B] Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' [/B]vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix [/B]vs Spirit & Joseph [B]Java[/B] vs Mr Electricity 4CS: [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero

FCW Mutilacion Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Andre Jones Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier Six Man Battle: [B]Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime'[/B] vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B] The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [B]Java[/B] vs Mr Electricity 4CS: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [B] Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero

[B][U][COLOR="DarkRed"]FCW Mutilacion[/COLOR][/U][/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones [I]- Quite likely a very poorly received main event, although Jones' popularity should help the final grade. This isn't going to be UP level grades.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]- While Hernandez is ready for bigger things, I don't think SoLL aren't the ones to dethrone the Nation; Hernandez is too good and Krusher too big.[/I] People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] [I]- Speed Machine has flourished but it's time for a new direction for the Speed Machine. Meaning what happens when someone doesn't 'tap or snap.' And Rainier can pull out his booker's card.[/I] Six Man Battle: Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B][I] - Matt Hocking is a weaker than weak link and I can't buy him as... well... anything more than a jobber. Sure ADB is littler better, but he has better hair.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I]- The leader of the LEA picks up a win... likely by DQ.[/I] [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]- No way the Phoenii drop this, even if they turn on each other multiple times during the match. Even if the entirity of the Nation runs in. Even if a third Phoenix, Phoenix Solar shows up. Could The Hermanos Phoenix drop this bout.[/I] [B]Java[/B] vs Mr Electricity [I]- There is no electricity on the isle of Java![/I] 4CS: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [I]- One of these kids is not like the others.[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero [I]- Bwahahahaha. Wait. No. Yup. Bwahahahaha![/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones- [I]Four moves of DOOM![/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre- [I]Not yet for SOLL, but soon me thinks.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier- [I]SM will lose the belt eventually but not to you. Although I think you may already have a guy in mind. [/I] Six Man Battle: Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley- [I]Double DQ[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph- [I]Spirit and Joseph have no chance of winning, none.[/I] [B]Java[/B] vs Mr Electricity- [I]Welcome to the Island Mr. Electricity.[/I] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman- [I]Just a guess.[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero- [I]Squash[/I]

FCW Mutilacion Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Andre Jones [i]Easy one to predict, with Jones almost certainly on a talent trade. Hopefully he's improved as a worker in the 5 or so years since the game began. He'll probably have enough popularity to make this a decent ME and with it being outside Puerto Rico that's all it'll have to be.[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [i]Tough one to call. I feel you might want to get the belts away from Hernandez ready for a big singles push, on the other hand a feud with the Phoenii (is that the correct plural?! :D) could really lift the tag division.[/i] People's Championship: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs Charles Rainier [i]I feel Speed Machine could be in line for a long reign with the belt[/i] Six Man Battle: Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs [b]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/b] [i]R!ot could do with a few wins to cement himself in the main event scene.[/i] [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Malilli Umaga [i]I imagine you may have given up on Umaga, so a big win here for Angel de Mexico could help to improve his credibility again.[/i] [b]The Brothers Phoenix[/b] vs Spirit & Joseph [i]Squash[/i] [b]Java[/b] vs Mr Electricity [i]Squash.[/i] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [i]Brad needs to win sometimes, although I think you'll give this one to Amazing Fire Fly as he has more potential (and a cool mask, everyone loves cool masks :D)[/i] [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero

FCW Mutilacion Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones [I]Unlikely he will lose it for a while[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]countout win[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]I think you fade a little and put others over[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' [/B]vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley [I]hockprime seem to be getting a push[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [I]tough call, but Umaga should win[/I] [B]The Brothers Phoenix [/B]vs Spirit & Joseph [I]main players vs stable job squad[/I] [B]Java[/B] vs Mr Electricity [I]Java seens to have some star power going[/I] 4CS: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [I]Peverall isnt getting pushed anymore and Queen and Honeyman are putting in their time. AFF just got a big win, so his momentum continues[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero [I] midcard team against jobbers on tryout[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones [I]Can we go back to guessing how PRP wins? I'm guessing the San Juan Rush[/I] Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] [I]With their big recent win, it's finally time for the Sons to do something[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]A little rub to keep Speed Machine's push alive[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' [/B]vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley [I]Dean needs the win to boost him back to the main event[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I]Toot toot! All aboard the Samoan Job Express[/I] [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]Seriously? Negra & Ultimate vs... job fodder? Squash match![/I] Java vs [B]Mr Electricity[/B] [I]One of these two has been a reliable memeber of the roster, willing to do the job cheaply for years. The other is a big, overpriced bruiser on his way out with the failed Samoan invasion angles.[/I] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [I]Hard choice between him and Fire Fly. Fire Fly is being groomed for the People's belt but I can see Dance2Win being groomed for a tag title run.[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero [I]Squash! It's nice to see Blue & Aero getting some play though. They usually have really good potential if you work with them as "pet projects"[/I]

FCW Mutilacion Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Andre Jones Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier Six Man Battle: [B]Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime'[/B] vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix [/B]vs Spirit & Joseph [B]Java [/B]vs Mr Electricity 4CS: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Bradford Peverall vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero

Archived