Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Andre Jones [I]Jones is a champion? Wow...[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]Don't see this being clean - but MN to retain[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]You won't get the belt back[/I] Six Man Battle: Dean Daniels & 'HockPrime' vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson & Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] [I]Suprised that R!ot hasn't immediately cashed in his chance - but if he needs building, this is the match to do it.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I]ADM is not in your bad books. Umaga is...[/I] [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]Not without issues, but I can't see the masked men losing this[/I] [B]Java[/B] vs Mr Electricity [I]Java smash![/I] 4CS: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman [I]I could see it going to fly, but a mini push for Pev isn't out of the question[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs Fearless Blue & Daredevil Aero [I]You went down the XDW route, TK. For shame... :p[/I]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Mutilacion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 19th March 2013[/SIZE] Weston Gynnasium, Philadelphia, Tri-State Attendance: 300 (Sell out !)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Katie Cameron is backstage to interview the Lucha Equity Alliance[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Tonight could be a big night for the Lucha Equity Alliance, with the Sons challenging once again for the Tag Team Titles.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] It will be the night that the Lucha Equity Alliance comes to the fore front in FCW ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] What makes you think that Mitico and Capitao can finally overcome the Mainstream Nation.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] The simple answer is because they are ready, they are ready to win those belts....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] And they weren't ready before ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] This time they are more ready, they are prepared...WE are prepared for anything senor Hernandez and his band of misguided followers throw at us...... and as for you Malilli Umaga do not think I have forgotten about our match tonight...you see I am a very proud man and you hold a victory over me...tonight I even the score ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]Match: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Daredevil Aero & Fearless Blue[/B] Due to start was the match between Animal Magic against Daredevil Aero & Fearless Blue but standing in the ring are two men who look mightily similar in build to the two ex XDW spot monkeys, but with a notably different look; a pair of Sgt Pepper era Beatles impersonators. Before they are ready to lock up with Animal Magic, they have a microphone so they can formerly introduce themselves to the fans. [COLOR=blue][B]Fearless Blue ?:[/B] Hi I'm Lennon McHarrison[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FearlessBlue_alt21.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=sienna][B]Daredevil Aero ?:[/B] And I'm Gringo Starr ![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaredevilAero_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=black][B]Together:[/B] And we are Los Beetoolz ! Are you ready for a wrestling revolution ![/COLOR] We said are YOU ready for a Revolution ! No reaction what so ever for these two gimmicked up jobbers, from the few fans that are not at the Merch Stall or buying a cheese steak. [B]Rating: F[/B] [SIZE=2][B]Match: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B] [/SIZE]The match itself was a spotty affair with lots of mindless aerial manouvres especially from the pair of Beatles impersonators, who got in a surprising amount of offence. In the end though Animal experience started to show and they eventually put Los Beetoolz away when Gringo Starr (Aero) fell victim to the Last Hunt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated Los Beetoolz in 6:35 when Fox Mask defeated Gringo Starr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] The show officially begins with Puerto Rican Power standing in the ring with both of the twin belts (one's round his waist, the other slung over his left shoulder), he gets a nice pop from the crowd before he begins to speak.... [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Thank you, thank you for the great reception and it feels good, it feels real good to be the champion once again and it feels even better knowing that......[/COLOR] [I]But before Power can finish he is interrupted by Andre Jones, the current NYCW champion...[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] Blah Blah Blah...support of the fans...blahdy blah [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Sounds to be you have a problem with that Andre ?[/COLOR] [I]Jones heads down the entrance ramp and into the ring, to a mixed but mainly negative receptions from the fans (he may be the 'local' guy but he's still a heel both here and in NYCW).[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] That's because they should be supporting me, the guy who goes out there and busts his ass for NYCW every night, defending the Empire Championship...a championship that really does mean something.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] So you say these twin belts don't mean anything ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] Not compared to the Empire Title[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Then why you challenging for the championship I busted a gut to win last month, a championship I'd coveted to win since the fall of 2010. Why make the challenge for something YOU feel is worthless.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] Because I want to prove that when you come over from that poxy Island, that your belt...oh sorry belts are worth nothing compared to the Empire Title and the way I'll do that is by beating your sorry ass......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Oh and lets guess send me packing back to Puerto Rico.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] Yeah that's exactly what i'll do ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Well I'd like to see you try[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] What you ain't taking me seriously, Power...I've been Empire champion since last February...I've held that belt for 13 months ..unlike you Power...I've been DOMINANT[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] 13 months that's impressive, but from what I've heard is that your defences of that belt have been far from that[/COLOR]..... [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] What do you mean ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] That you'll do anything to keep hold of that belt.....for four years I was like, misguided into thinking that the only way to get ahead was to win at all costs...[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] I thought you were patriotic not patronizing ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Well I can tell you these fans just think you're boring....what do the NYCW fans chant at you......[/COLOR] [I]The fans then break out into an 'Andre the Android !' chant[/I] [I]Jones paces around for a bit looking flustered, clearly angered by the Andre the Android taunt. When he speaks he seems to turn his attention more to the crowd than Power[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] I ain't no Android, I ain't boring...give me some damn respect...give the NYCW Empire champ some damn respect.....Why the hell you supporting this guy, this invader...I'm the one defending the pride of NYC right here....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] You do know we're in Philadelphia.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] Yeah well ....well at least NYC's in the same state....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Not even the same state Andre[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] You trying make a fool of me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: You're doing that all by yourself[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Andre Jones:[/B] No one makes a fool of Andre Jones, by the end of the night Power I'll show these fans that the only fool is you ![/COLOR] [I]Suddenly the war of words is over and they begin to stare each other down, just as it looks like they might come to blows with the tension mounting...ringside personnel come between them before they can even start laying into one another ahead of their scheduled match.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #1: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Speed Machine vs Charles Rainier[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We kicked off the actual in-ring action with the People's Title match. The last time this match took place at the Sienta La Energia event it opened the show and was an effective opener, so we though we'd put in the same spot here. The match began with some cagey exhanges, with myself using as striking strategy and Speed trying to take me down to the mat....at one point Speed caught my right leg and looked set to synch in the Deadly Heel Hook but I was able to kick him off with my free leg. Speed then rebounded off the ropes and into a leg lariat, that clearly put me in full control for the first time in the match, that lead to me downing Speed with a swinging neckbreaker for a two count. I then went for a quebrada only for Speed to move out of the way and roll under the ropes for a powder.....I was determined to keep up the pressure though and went for a suicide dive through the ropes but Speed moved out of the way and I ended up crashing into the barricade. An opportunistic Speed, then took control of my arm and yanked it over the guard-rail. After breaking up the count, Speed then rammed me shoulder first into the ring-post before wrapping my injured arm round the post to do furher damage, drawing a warning from referee Michael Bull. Speed brought the action back into the ring, and continued to target the damaged arm. However I managed to counter an attempt to lock in the Speedbreaker 2000 with a basic head and arm suplex...however even doing just a simple move like that, sent the pain shooting up my arm and I was unable to capitilize. As we got back to our feet once again, it was Speed who took control of the match once again taking me down with an arm wringer. Surprisingly instead of looking to lock in the Speedbreaker 2000 there and then, he decided to head up to the second rope to deliver a diving knee drop but that gave me enough time to roll out of the way, then as Speed staggered to his feet I was able to nail him with a standing drop kick. Even that took toll on my bad arm though and once again I was unable to follow up, but as we both got back to our feet I was first to the punch this time round and using my good arm I backed Speed up with a flurry of chops before taking the machine like champion down with a leg-lariat ...pump up by the momentum of the match shifting I then went for the quebrada once again...this time landing upon Speed for a pin attempt that lead to a two count. I then tried to send Speed into the corner but didn't have the arm strength to do so and Speed was able to reverse the momentum, Speed then came charging in only for myself to get the boots up and then take Speed off his feet with a flying cross body into a cover.....Speed however rolled through and looked to lock on the Speedbreaker 2000 but I managed to roll out of it and then nail Speed with a fore-arm shot that had Speed dazed enough for me to seize back the momentum. With Speed staggered I then double under hooked the arms and tried to get the champion up for the C.R Driver but I didn't have the strength in the arms to get Speed up...but before Speed could counter, I then changed tactics by planting Speed onto the mat with an STO. With Speed now firmly planted to the mat, I headed up top and went for the Moonsault...... The fans thought that the title was about to change hands there and then as I nailed the move but Speed managed to get his shoulder up at the last split second. Despite one of my arms being severely weakened throughout the match I then tried once again for the C.R Driver but as with earlier I struggled to get Speed up for the move and this time he was able to reverse into the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT) I managed to just about kick out of that on instinct, but Speed was already a step ahead as he finally got to lock on the Speedbreaker 2000...however we were near the ropes and I tried to force the rope break but Speed weary of this, managed to pull us nearer to the centre of the ring....and with my arm now in excrutiating pain, I saw no choice but to tap out. We told pretty much the same story here as we did in our encounter in December, that being the story of Speed targetting the arm (which would not only set up his own finisher but also take out my most effective finisher). Like alot of sequels it wasn't quite as good as the original but we still put together a pretty good match here. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Charles Rainier in 14:17 by submission with a Speedbreaker 2000. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Speed Machine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [/B][B]Mainstream Nation 'B' (Spirit & Joseph)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] A one sided affair and it was no surprise who came out on top, with the Brothers Phoenix scoring the victory following stereo Phoenix Firebird Splashes on both of Mainstream Hernandez's pair of lackeys. Not the most exciting match, despite the cool finish this was basically there to see if the Phoenii could co-exist as a team, to see if there was any long term potential there and to get them off to a winning start as a tandem, because chemistry issues or not I still had short term plans in place at the very least to use them as a team. [B][COLOR=red]Result:The Brothers Phoenix defeated Mainstream Nation 'B' in 4:50 when Ultimate Phoenix defeated Joseph by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match the big guns of Mainstream Nation (Hernandez and Krusher) come out and attack the celebrating Brothers Phoenix from behind, until the Lucha Equity Alliance come out to make the save, it looks like Mitico and Capitao want to get their hands on the champions there and then, but Hernandez and his chronies manage to high-tail it out of the ring and up the entrance ramp.[/I] [I]As Mainstream Nation are retreating back up the entrance ramp, FCW Commissioner Alex Braun appears at the top of the entrance ramp, and he's flanked by some random muscleheads (i.e Security) stopping the Nation in their tracks. Braun then begins to speak[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlexBraun-FIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Now everyone just hold it right there and lets get some damn order round here....[/COLOR] [I]Everyone is looking a bit agitated[/I]..... [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Look what ever lies you want to spill before these sheep, say it quick because if you don't Braun, your destruction will be imminent...[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] If you or one of your chronies even lays a hand on me right now Hernandez...you'll be stripped of the belts and thrown out of FCW...now you wouldn't want that would you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Now I'm going to cut to the chase, because I know these fans want to see some action, and not me blithering on.[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]I've been watching events unfold not just tonight but in other nights and I don't feel I can trust the fact that there will be no inteference in tonight's Tag Title match. How can I trust that either Spirit or Jospeh won't stick their oar in on your behalf, or perhaps even the Brothers Phoenix looking for what I must say would be justified revenge intefereing on behalf of the Sons.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkred]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]:[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=darkred] Are we going somewhere with this puppet ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] Oh I am, the only way to keep order is to put a cage round you.....so it'll Mainstream Nation vs The Sons of Lucha Libre for the Tag Team Titles in a Cage Match !!![/COLOR] [I]The fans receive the announcement with glee, but both teams look far from happy about it. Mainstream Nation feeling that Braun once again has it in for them, but the Sons looking far from happy about the match being switched to a cage match either.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #3: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly vs Bradford Peverall vs [/B] [B]Quentin Queen vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RemmyHoneyman.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a fairly decent 4 Corner Survival (aka the we haven't really got anything better for you to right now match). Typical stuff with them going through the motions and then things breaking down, where the ultra quick Amazing Fire Fly really came into his own...one really great spot saw Fire Fly springboard in to try and taking Peverall down with a rana only for the Dance2Win man to counter with a pop up version of his Rock Hard Uppercut, luckily for Fire Fly, Quentin Queen looking his first win in FCW was there to make the save. The finishing sequence saw Peverall knock Remmy Honeyman silly with his Rapid Eye Movement combo, only for Quentin Queen to sneak up from behind and dump Peverall with the Q-Ball (Spinning Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex) only for Amazing Fire Fly to break the pin attempt up. Peverall then rolled out of the ring, leaving Queen and Fire Fly in the ring. Queen then caught Fire Fly with a fore-arm smash and sent the masked man into the ropes, which wasn't the wisest move on Queens part, as the diminutive high flyer used the momentum to snap off a dizzying multi rotation head-scissors take down that he immediately transitioned into a Crucifix Pin (El Cristo) and that was enough for the LEA man to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Bradford Peverell, Quentin Queen and Remmy Honeyman in 9:54 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Quentin Queen by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Umaga did that heelish thing of offering a handshake to Angel De Mexico only to sucker punch the masked man to get an early advantage. For the first few minutes it was the Samoan who was on top but when Umaga whipped the patriotic Mexican into the turnbuckle and came charging in, Angel was able to move out of the way and snap off a neckbreaker after slingshotting himself back in off the ropes...... Umaga picked himself back up but was nailed with a drop-kick that sent him out of the ring, before Angel climbed to the top turnbuckle before delivering a graceful moonsault press to the outside, before pitching the shell shocked Samoan back into the ring for a cover. Unsurprisingly Umaga managed to kick out, but Angel looked to still be in control and tried for the Acapulco Twist but Umaga felt it coming and was able to block and come back with a series of fore-arm smashes before sending Angel into the ropes. Angel tried to use the momentum to snap off a head-scissors but Umaga was able to plant the LEA leader into the mat with a powerbomb for a two count. Umaga then lifted Angel up onto his shoulders...and despite the patriotic masked man desperately trying to fight his way off with some elbow shots, Umaga was able to plant Angel across his knees with a gutbuster before turning Angel inside out with a lariat. After Angel just about kicked out, Umaga seemed to be setting up for the Samoan Suplex but the LEA leader managed to slip out of the double choke hold and then stun Umaga with a standing drop-kick before slumping to the mat out of sheer exhaustion. As they got back to their feet Umaga still seemed to be a step ahead and caught Angel with an elbow shot, before setting up for another powerbomb but this time Angel was able to counter into a head-scissors that he immediately transitioned into the Mexican Death (Arm Bar) That move would have been more effective had Angel actually been working over Umaga's arm throughout the match, but he hadn't so the Samoan lifted Angel up with his good arm, but before he could drive the LEA leader onto the canvas...Angel suddenly surprised Umaga with a victory roll that Umaga just about managed to kick out of... Back to their feet, and they exchanged some basic strikes, which in all honesty you would think would suit Umaga more but a fired up Angel was more than holding his own and after levelling Umaga with a leg lariat he seemed to have the advantage. Angel once again tried for the Acapulco Twist only for Umaga to block and then send Angel into the ropes before catching the LEA leader with a suspiciously low kick to Angels mid-section. With Angel doubled over Umaga then tried to steal the win with a quick roll up but the LEA leader was able to kick out. Umaga felt in control though and stomped away at Angel, before placing the patriotic in position, so he could head up top to deliver the Suicide Headbutt but when Umaga did finally decide to deliver the move after arrogantly posing on the top-rope, he ended up hitting nothing but canvas as Angel moved out of the way and when Umaga staggered back to his feet this time it was third time lucky for the patriotic masked man as he was able to finally get the ACAPULCO TWIST on the arrogant Samoan and that was enough for Angel to pull out the mild upset victory. Given Umaga's disappointing outings of late and the fact that Mexico need to rebuild some credibility, this turned out to be alot better than expected. Perhaps given the right opponent Umaga could still have a future in the promotion but he'll have to pull out more performances of this calibre and even though Umaga hasn't lived up to the initial hype he came in with, this can still be seen as an impressive 'upset' win for the LEA leader. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Malili Umaga in 14:43 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Dean Daniels, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [/B] [B]Nicky R!ot, Arthur Dexter Bradley & Jared Johnson[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was typical Six Man fare with the faces starting hot but the heels soon finding a way to take control of the match. Matt Hocking ended up finding himself 'playing Spencer Marks' as the Devine Right trio worked him over. However R!ot and Johnson miscommunicated on a combination, allowing for Hocking to slip out and get across the ring to the F-5 corner and get the hot tag into his regular partner of Primus. The 315 Ib powerhouse cleaned house for a bit and got a two count off a Power Plant on Jared Johnson but mistimed a Rrruuussshh, allowing for Nicky R!ot to take advantage and level Primus with a Flying double axe handle. Primus then found himself in the same predicament as Hocking, but when R!ot went to put him away with the Sub Pop Bop he was able to duck under and then take the De-Facto Devine Right leader overhead with a release belly to belly suplex. The big man then took Double J and ADB down with a double clothesline, before slumping to his knees out of exhaustion. Just as it looked ADB was about to prevent Primus from making the tag, the big man finally got THE HOT Tag into Dean Daniels. Daniels caught Johnson with a roaring below, before hoisting the protege of NOTBPW's Johnny Bloodstone into the crucifix postion, before flinging the youngster into the turbuckle with the Human Roulette. A fired up Daniels then looked charge into the corner, but was cut off his a leg lariat from ADB, who then rolled Daniels up for a quick cover but the F-5 leader kicked out and then managed to get ADB's arms trapped for the Relentless knee strikes but R!ot came to his partners rescue, clubbing Daniels from behind and then drilling the man he 'stole' the Guaranteed Title shot from onto the mat with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) However when R!ot went for the cover, Dewey Libertine rightfully reminded him that he was not the legal man. R!ot then tagged out to Jared Johnson, who immediately looked to lock on the Carolina Cross-Face, but Daniels was playing possum and took Double J by surprise by countering into a roll up.....Johnson kicked out but all of a sudden Daniels had a front facelock and proceeed to reel off the Tri-Fecta of snap suplexes but just a he was about deliver the third suplex, Lisa Bowen got up onto the apron to distract Libertine, allowing for ADB to sneak in with the Green Box !.....But Daniels saw it coming and ADB just ended up levelling his own tag partner.... Hocking and Primus then rush out of their corner with Libertine still distracted.... Hocking drop-kicking a 'shell shocked' ADB out of the ring and Primus rushing across the ring to knock R!ot off the apron as Daniels put Johnson away with the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) and as Libertine turned his attention back to where his attention should have been all along that was enough for Daniels and 'HockPrime' to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels and 'HockPrime' defeated Nicky R!ot, Arthur Dexter Bradley and Jared Johnson in 10:38 when Dean Daniels defeated Jared Johnson by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Java vs Mr Electricity[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Java.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mr Electricity was as always in mood for some dancing as he boogied up the entrance ramp to Get Down On It by Kool & The Gang. Unfortunately for the flamboyant Indian disco lover, Java was in no mood for fun. What followed was basically an extended if somewhat unispiring squash match designed to make Java look like a monster but also had enough hope spots for Mr Electricity, so that he doesn't look like a total jobber. The Dance2Win man bravely hung in for almost eight minutes but eventually fell to the Greetings From The Island (double hand choke slam). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Java defeated Mr. Electricity in 7:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]A video is shown to hype up the Tag Title match between Mainstream Nation and the Sons of Lucha Libre, whilst the cage is set up.[/B] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Cage Match for the Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Cueball and Lynch, put over the rules for the match as the Sons of Lucha Libre head towards the ring. No Tags are necessary, it's Tornado rules inside the cage (though given how the referee usually loses control of pretty every tag match, perhaps it should be Tornado rules all the time) but the match must be won inside the cage, so no escape victories. In FCW a cage is put up to make sure the match is settled in the ring. Before the champions can even enter the cage , the Sons dive out of the cage with stereo topes, wiping out Hernandez and Krusher in the process. Pumped up by catching the Mainstream Nation off guard Capitao and Mitico continue to apply the pressure outside the cage, but it soon becomes apparent that the brawling is playing into the champions hands and they begin to turn things round with Soul Krusher sending Capitao into the side of the cage with a flapjack and Hernandez reversing an irish whip into the cage door from Mitico. Hernandez then plants Mitico into the floor with the Pontiac to Home !! Effectively taking him out of the match. When they do finally enter the cage, it's a two on one situation as the Mainstream Nation proceed to work over Capitao. Hernandez basically just directs traffic as Krusher lays a beating on the substantially outsized Capitao. In all honesty the match could be all over at the his point, but the champions seem intent on sending a 'message' and inflicting more punishment. Even going so far as Hernandez ordering Krusher to lift Capitao back up after a pin attempt, following a vicious powerbomb against the cage wall. However the Nation's arrogance allowed Mitico to recover on the outside and just as it looks like the champions are finally thinking about Capitao away, we get the first holy **** moment of the match as Mitico climbs to the top of the cage and then launches himself off wiping everybody out with a frankly insane flying cross body. As everybody gets back to their feet, Mitico continues to shift the momentum back the way of the Sons of Lucha Libre, taking down Hernandez with a clothesline and then nailing Soul Krusher with a drop-kick into the cage. Mitico then turns his attention back to Hernandez, flinging the Mainstream Nation across the ring with a release German Suplex. At this point Capitao also pops back up, and launches himself off the back of Mitico to deliver a step up Enziguri against the already reeling Soul Krusher. Capitao then heads up to the top turnbuckle and delivers a drop-kick, as Mitico goes for a leg-sweep...the combination succeeds in finally getting the monsterous Krusher off his feet...before Mitico goes for the cover. One..... Two.... Thr..... Hernandez dives across to make the save with a back-rake !! Mitico recoils and then goes for a clothesline, Hernandez ducks though and then nails Mitico with a SUPERKICK ! Capitao comes charging towards the Mainstreamer but gets get into the cage with a drop toe hold. But Mitico has already shaken off the superkick and is back up....he nails Mitico with a fore-arm smash and then sets up for the Mitico Driver but Hernandez manages to block......and counters into a DDT ! He applies the LOVE ME NOW !! Thankfully for Mitico, Capitao is there to break up the hold with a Samba Roll....With Mitico worn out and Krusher still unable to move himself off the canvas...it's down to Hernandez and Capitao.....Hernandez seems to take control and sets up for the Pontiac to Home but Capitao blocks, Hernandez then sends Capitao into the turnbuckle but Capitao uses the momentum to flip off the top turnbuckle and then drop-kick the Mainstreamer into the cage before snapping off a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors. One.... Two..... Thr.... Hernandez kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Capitao decided to head-up top but just as he was about to deliver the Fall From Rio, Soul Krusher was back up and clubbed Capitao from behind, before placing the 'Brazilian' into the Electric Chair Position....Hernandez had now climbed up to the top turnbucke, but now Mitico had raced up their himself and when Hernandez when the champions went for the Death to the Mainstream !....Mitico also took Hernandez down with a moonsault side slam at the same time !! In the second Holy **** moment of the match. As they picked themselves up off the canvas Mitico looked set to plant Hernandez with the Quicksilver Suplex but was clubbed from behind by Krusher, who then dumped Mitico with the Dead Man Walking ! One...... Two..... Thr..... Capitao broke it up......Krusher then set up for a powerbomb but Capitao was able to take Krusher by surprise with a victory roll !! One..... Two....... Krusher emphatically kicks out and then gets Capitao back onto this shoulders, as Hernandez climbs up top...they try the Death to the Mainstream for a second time........this time they get it !!! Hernandez makes the cover, as Krusher stands guard, making sure the Mitico is unable to make the save One.... Two..... Three !! Despite a great effort from the Sons of Lucha Libre, Mainstream Nation are still the FCW Tag Team Champions. A bit of a spot-fest but an enjoyable one, to continue the string of good matches between these two teams. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation defeated The Sons of Lucha Libre in 15:51 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Capitao Brasil Jr by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C [/COLOR][/B] [I]After the champions have received their belts...Hernandez begins to go into one of his rants....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] No one ! No one ! can stop the Mainstream Nation, you try to cage us...but our message will spread....you send the weak willed in against us...and one by one they fall ! They FALL, because the Nation is strong, the Nation cannot be stopped ! The Nation cannot be stopped ! The Mainstream Nation cannot be......[/COLOR] [I]All of sudden to the relief of the fans, Hernandez latest rant is cut off by Ultimate Phoenix, standing alongside him is his 'brother' Phoenix Negra.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Are you saying no one can stop you ? Everyone can be knocked off the top....I've been knocked off...Negra here has been knocked of but we rise again.[/COLOR] [B]Mai[COLOR=darkred]nstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=darkred]: That just shows how weak you are, for the Nation shall never fail....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] So that means you are willing to put those belts on the line against us ![/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is pacing around trying to think of a come-back...he really would rather not accept their challenge but knows that refusing it would make the Nation and their cause, whatever that cause really is (apart from a bunch of misfits following round some whiney emo kid). [/I] [COLOR=navy].........Or perhaps you're scared of the fact of some real competion.....because you know, everyone here knows that me and Negra together could be quite some force...[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Indeed, a force unstoppable...we destroyed one another, but now we destroy you Mainstream[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The only thing that will be destroyed is YOU[/COLOR] ! [COLOR=darkred][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] So you accept our challenge ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You think the Mainstream Nation fears you, we FEAR no one, we fear no NO ONE ! Your challenge like all others shall fail, your challenge shall FAIL ![/COLOR] [I]The Brothers Phoenix then back up the entrance ramp with smiles on their faces, happy that they had managed to goad Mainstream Hernandez into accepting their challenge for a shot at the Tag Team Titles. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]O'Hara and Lynch then proceed to shill the main event, as the cage is being dismantled. They try their best to put over Andre Jones as a threat to the Undisputed Championship held by Puerto Rican Power. Lynch has now gone back to calling Power a fraud, it's like 2008 all over again[/I] ! [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Andre Jones[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AndreJones.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] As the bell rings to begin the match, Jones decides to get in Power's face and starts talking trash, considering the size advantage the champion has on the NYCW man, that probably wasn't the wisest of moves as Power just unleashes a flurry of fore-arms to take immediate control of the match. It was all Power in the early going, as I flung Jones round the ring from pillar to post but as just it looked like he was about to put the Empire champion away earlier, Jones managed to roll out of the ring before Power could deliver a San Juan Rush. Jones then paced around the ringside area, as he tried to re-group from the champion initial onslaught. Power then simply waits for Jones to get back into the ring, and when the NYCW man finally does decide to step back in, it's the same story as before as Power continues to dominate. After a two count with a simple scoop powerslam, Power lifts Jones up for the San Juan Impact (Cobra Clutch Slam) but Jones counters with a jawbreaker..jacking the jaw of the re-born patriot and giving himself the first real opening he has had in the match. The NYCW man suddenly gets a second wind laying into Power with several shots to unbalance the big man, Patriot tries to seize back the momentum with a clothesline but Jones ducks under and rebounds back off the ropes with a basement drop-kick. Jones now has Power toppling and heads to the top-rope, before diving off to plant Power onto the canvas with a Blockbuster...... One..... Two...... Power emphatically powers out of the pin attempt but as they get back to their feet Jones retains control by going to the eyes, but Power blocks the attempt at a Forward leg-sweep , before lifting Jones up above his head to deliver a military press slam. Jones hit the canvas hard and as the Empire Champion got to his feet Power blasted him with a SAN JUAN RUSH !! One... Two.... Three NO ! Unfortunately for Power, Michael Bull had just so happened to stumble into Andre Jones path...meaning no one was there to make the count. Power realising what is going on, goes over to revive Bull, but gets low-blowed by Jones ! Jones realising that Bull is still down... goes out to get a steel chair... As he enters the ring Power starts to get to his feet but Jones is still able to blast him over the head with the chair ! Michael Bull is now coming round...... One..... Two..... Thr...... Power gets a shoulder up just in time.....Jones can't believe it as the fans will Power back to his feet. Jones decides to head to the top turnbuckle once again, but Power is back to his feet. The NYCW Empire champion stays a step ahead however and drills Power with a missile drop-kick, but the Patriotic powerhouse manages to stay on his feet only to get blasted with the BLAST FROM THE PAST (Running Enziguri) One.... Two.... Thr..... Power kicks out again ! Andre Jones is literally tearing his corn-rows out wondering what he has to do to put Power away.....Jones goes for a second Blast From The Past as Power staggers back up to his feet, but this time Power blocks..... before nailing Jones with a roaring elbow, the NYCW man then staggers into the Atomic Drop. The fans and probably even Jones no what is coming next, but the Empire champion is unable to prevent himself from being firmly planted onto the mat with a spinebuster. Power then simply waits for Jones to start staggering back up to his feet...SAN JUAN RUSH !!! One...... Two...... Three !! Puerto Rican Power makes a succesful first defence of his latest run as Undisputed Champion. There have been better title matches before and there will be better title matches since but for a B-Market show main event, it was good enough. We wisely booked this as a real old school style babyface-heel style match as neither are the most innovative of wrestlers. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Andre Jones in 12:33 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Puerto Rican Power celebrating a succesful defence of the Twin Belts.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Perfectly acceptable for a B market show. I think had the Sons of Lucha Libres popularity just beena little higher in Tri-State I would have gone with the Tag Title match as the main event.

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;671999]Y'know, I really like the way you seem to adapt your shows to fit what Philly fans want - not so much in worker or match placement choice, just in terms of Rainier making sure FCW offers them the right package.[/QUOTE] You mean... like PRP's goatee to ensure victory? Joey Minnesota with his new TCW goatee could main event in Philly! :D Although TK needs to add some facial hair to the Lucha Libre masks if he really wants to crack the touch Philly market. Good show, as ever, even if my early predictions were off, I got the top of the card pretty well. Also, in Philly, I think Java would be the defacto face and Mr. Electricity the heel. Although as squashes go, that's the one to run in Pennsylvania.

No push for Dance2Win :( All the other tag teams are so serious, it'd be nice to have the fun loving D2W get the title and do crazy things with it (24/7 defences, gimmick matches etc.) and have the other faces try and persuade them not to be so crazzzy

[CENTER][B][U]March in Review[/U][/B] [/CENTER] Until we can play to bigger venues when we go outside of Puerto Rico, running shows on the mainland is always going to be an expensive affair. We made a profit this month, but just a bit over $2500, hardly makes up for the $18000 we lost last month. However I said we were prepared for the money to go down this month, if we are to try and expand...it's the whole you have to speculate to accumulate scenario. We're probably going to run two shows next show, with Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor (the first of our 4 3 Hour supershows) due at the end of next month, we would like to put on another show to build towards that event.....no doubt that will put more strain on the finances, so we may need to 'hold back' around May/June. Andre Jones appearance was just a one off, he did OK in his match against Puerto Rican Power but it's unlikely will invite him back for another appearance and one does have to wonder how he has become the top man in NYCW and why he has held onto the belt for so long. The Stomper certainly likes his champions to have long title reigns but instead of those champions looking dominant, for the most part they have tended to look stale. The plan is to bring in another relatively big name on the independent circuit to challenge Power for the Undisputed Championship next month. Coming in on a permanent basis (well for nine months) at least are Fearless Blue and Daredevil Aero who have been repackaged as Lennon McHarrison and Gringo Starr, collectively known as Los Beetoolz. Admittedly both have alot to learn to become better wrestlers but we feel that both do have the potential to do so. Contract negotiations were fairly quiet this month, with Angel De Mexico's contract being the only one up for renewal. Angel has firmly established himself as a solid upper mid-carder over the past few years, even if he hasn't actually had any championship success since 2009. It was a good month all round for the Patriotic masked man, as he scored a big victory over Malilli Umaga at this month's Mutilacion event in Philadelphia. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW Uprising event was a slightly disappointing affair with nothing really standing out (C+), the main event that saw Ernest Youngman succesfully defend the Coastal Zone Championship against Donnie J and the semi main event that saw Ultimate Phoenix go over Matt Sparrow were both good matches (C+) but given the fact that CZCW are capable of pulling off even better matches than that, this event has to be seen as a bit of a let-down for the California based promotion. MAW's Game On was a solid show (C) but one that was perhaps a missed opportunity to put on an even better show. The main event saw Johnny Martin defeat Paul Huntingdon to retain the Mid Atlantic Championship, in what was a solid match (C) that unfortunately had a hard time following a fantastic semi main event that saw Jay Chord defeat Nicky Champion (B). NYCW's Epic Event, continued their consistent run of mediocre shows (C-) that saw Andre Jons make another uninspiring defence of the Empire Title against Andre Jones in the main event (C-). Matches that saw Edd Stone go over The Cannonball Kid and Lee Rivera defeat Nelson Callum both out-shone the main event (both C). PSW though not exactly capable of producing the sort of quality that CZCW, FCW or even MAW are capable of are at least showing signs of improvement, with their Desolation event rating at a C-. The Undercard is still poor, but the main events have improved enough to put on decent shows with a surprisingly decent tag match that saw Johnny Martin team with JD Morgan to defeat Delicous Danny and Tank Bradley being a prime example (C). RIPW's Cliffhanger event was solid enough show (C-) with Avalanche making a decent title defence against Henry Lee (C), this was the join match of the night along with Ernest Youngman- Matt Sparrow. However the semi main between Johnny Martin and Lenny Brown was disappoting (D+) [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]March News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Worker Signings[/B] Kristabel Plum, Karen Bilous, Tamara McFly and newcomer Hana Ajibana have all been invited to take part in 5SSW's next tour. CGC bring back K-Squared (who fans may remember as Trent Shaffers former tag partner, then known as Stunning Stuart) and they also bring in Harry Wilson. CWWF bring in Nadia Snow. Apparently she demanded that she bring along her own stylist as part of the contract. Masked Cougar returns once again to CZCW. Inky the Squid Boy signs on with EWA. As expected Hell Monkey has returned to Japan following his departure from TCW, taking a spot on GCG's up-coming spring tour. Joining him will be Merle O'Curle, Ketsueki Karasu and Kalu Owusu. MHW add to their roster with Magnifico and Hombre La Energia. Stephanie Hazel returns to NOTBPW. NYCW bring in Shady K. PSW bring back Ash Campbell. RIPW bring in Lenny Brown on a PPA contract. Leo Price returns to ROF. SOTBPW bring in youngster Fray Valiente Jr. UEW bring back Geoff Borne. Jack Giedroyc continues to expand his schedule by signing on with USPW. WLW bring in Burning EXILE and Mitsunari Fugunaga on PPA contracts, whilst Arthur Dexter Bradley will be taking part in their next tour. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Shane Hannigans, Luke Cool and Glen Ward. 5SSW secure Eri Sato, Yoko Ikina and retired wrestler Ikuko Temko to written contracts. AAA extend the contracts of Geena Warrior Princess and Vixxen. BHOTWG secure former two time World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa to a new written contract. BSC extend the contracts of Sara Marie York and Amy Galaxy. CGC extend the contracts of Damian Carvill, Hollywood Brett Starr, James Prudence, Jared Johnson, The Amazing Winkie (Rodger Dodger), road agent Chance and 'ring girl' Hotstuff Marie. CWWF extend the contracts of Alicia Strong and Stephanie Wade. CZCW extend the contracts of Ernest Youngman, Joey Poison, Mick Muscles and Nelson Callum. EWA extend the contracts of Poppa Punisher and road agent Arson Wells. Exodus 2010 extend the contract of Evil Spirit. GCG secure announcer Koyo Raikatuji to a new written contract and extend the PPA deal of Burning Takash!ta. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Stuart Ferdinand. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Battle Sakata, Tornado Nagai and Gesshin Nisihihara. MAW extend the contracts of Edd Stone, Warlord Power and commentator Duke Hazzard. MHW extend the contracts of Pablo Rodriguez, Mayan Idol and Luis Montero Jr. MOSC extend the contract of Harley Neill and Buff Martinez. NOTBPW secure referee Andy Gordy to a new written contract. NYCW extend the contracts of Primus, The Sensational Singh, Snow Fox (Fox Mask), The Silencer, road agent Black Hat Bailey plus commentary team Marv Earnest and Whistler. OLLIE extend the contracts of Ultimate Phoenix, El Heroe Mexicano, Velocidad, road agent Oceano and valet Cuervo. It was a month of keeping hold of 'ones for the future' for PGHW as Eien Miyamoto, Kazuhige Matsuki, Ryoma Muruyama and Tetsunori Yasuda all sign new written contracts. Burning Takash!ta also sees his PPA deal extended. PSW extend the contracts of Casey Valentine, manager Alex Braun and announcer Doc Messing. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Trent Shaffer, Ekuma and Justin Sensitive. ROF extend the contracts of Rolling Johnny Stones, Pitbull Brown, Buff Martinez, K'Lee Hawkins and commentator Peaches McCream. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Tasuku Shinozuka, Reijiro Hiraki, Toshinobu Taku, Hypnos, Gonnohyoe Kada, Torajiro Sekazowa and Wasichi Inao. SOTBPW extend the El Fuerza, El Estrella, Tijuana Vampire and road agent The Gatekeeper. Nevada Nuclear, John Greed and referee Jez McArthur all stay with the SWF on a PPA basis. TCW secure Texas Pete and Mikey James to new written contracts. UEW extend the contracts of Sergei Kalashnov, Edward Cornell, Joey Beauchamp Scott Van Den Berg and valet Marianne. USPW extend the contracts of Darryl Devine, Kirk Jameson, Robbie Retro, Hollywood Brett Starr, commentator Shane Sneer and referee Robbie Sanchez. WLW secure Barei Yasujiro plus road agents Dark Eagle, Hito Ichihara and Chomei Takizawa to new written contracts. Eisaku Hoshino has his PPA deal extended and Antonio Maxi Marquez, Extraordinario Jr, Mr Lucha III and Nathaniel Ca$ino will be joining for yet another tour. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Former Tag champion Debbie Rose was released by AAA. Given the fact that her relationship with former partner Kate Lily had broken down on both a professional and personal basis, one of them had to leave. BHOTWG decide against renewing the contract of Mitsunari Fugunaga. CGC were struck a blow when contract negotiations with World Champion Bobby Thomas broke down. Stephanie Hazel leaves CWWF after signing a written contract with NOTBPW. Danny Patterson and Haiti Voodude both decide against renewing their contracts with EWA. Ikuko Temko's stay in Exodus 2010 was a short one, after she took up the offer of signing a written contract with 5SSW. Swarm I and Phoenix I both finish up with MHW. UEW decide against renewing the contract of veteran Jamie Anderson. Grandmaster Phunk (Danny B Bling) officially leaves USPW, after returning to the SWF on a full time written contract. [B]Injuries[/B] Both NOTBPW's Davis Wayne Newton and Japanese Indy circuit worker Quick Kick Nakao suffered ruptured Spleens and will be out of action for over two months. BHOTWG's Tadakuni Toshusai will be on the shelf for the next month with Knee Ligament Damage. However the most serious injury was suffered by NOTBPW's Zoe Ammis, who will be out of action for well over a year with a semi severed Spinal Chord. [B]Media News[/B] SWF's Breakin Out is not renewed for another run, leaving them with only 2 hours of weekly TV compared to TCW's 4. Somewhat surprisingly NOTBPW also see their Championship Wrestling come to an end, though many think they will be able to get the show renewed on a better network in a couple of months time. [B]Another wrestler getting in trouble with the Law.[/B] Little known womens wrestler Ellie May Walton was making headlines (well not really headlines, because barely anyone knows her) for all the wrong reasons when she was arrested for starting a fight in a bar in Chattanooga Tennesee. [B]Title Changes[/B] Daniel Black Francis won the United Kingdom Title in 21CW for a fourth time. BHOTWG seem to have 'set the reset button' heading into the new year. Samoan Machine deafeated Miyamae to become the Burning World Champion for a second time, Black Cobra ended the half year long reign of Elemental III to win the Burning Junior Championship for a third time, The Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamaco & Chuichi Sanda) became four time World Tag Team Champions and Ninja Shunji beat Mystic Dragon to claim the Openweight Championship that was vacated by Masked Cougar. Alex De Colt ended the CGC World Title reign of the departing Bobby Thomas. It is the fourth time Alex De Colt has held the title but somewhat surpsingly the first time he has held the title in six years. The EWA European Title was vacated following the departure of Haiti Voodude. EDO Phoenix became a two time Golden Crown champion in Exodus 2010 and JOJI regained the Silver Crown from his own tag partner Young Boy Sayuki. Mexican Ghoul became a two time MHW Nacional Champion. Greg Rayne ended the near year long reign of Bradford Peverall to become the new Tri-State Regional Champion in NYCW. Dallas McWades surprising Canadian Title reign in NOTBPW was finally brought to an end by Jack De Colt ! Who would have ever though they would see a De Colt winning the top title in NOTBPW ? The Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup took place, and they may as well re-name it the Stone Brothers Self Congratulation Cup because Jeremy and Dan Jr have won the tournament for a third year running (the seventh time in total). Along the way they defeated Omar Brown & Joey Poison, Jason O'Conner and Lord James King before seeing off the challenge of Owen Love and Marc Du Bois in the Finals. Love and Du-Bois path of the finals saw them gain upset victoris over The McWade's in the first round and then Jack and Ricky De Colt in the semi finals. Other pairings to take part included Philip Roberts and R.K Hayes and Harrison Hash and Kid Toma. Their definitely seemed to be an emphasis more this year on experimental pairings of singles wrestlers tagging together in pursuit of the cup, rather than regular Tag Teams. The other major tournament to take place this month was PGHW's Elite Series with Eisaku Kunomasu emerging as this years winner. It is the first time Kunomasu has won the tournament, which saw him defeat Kozue Kawashima, Bryan Vessey and finally last years winner Mito Miwa on his way to claiming the trophy. Miwa's path to the final for a second year running saw him defeat his own tag partner Akinori Kwakami and then Nobuatso Tatsuko. Rounding out this years fied were Li Bingci and Yoshimi Mushashibo. The 10 month Campeones de Parejas title reign in SOTBPW of Marcos Flores and Tijuana Vampire was brought to an end by Enrique Merino and Amazing Fire Fly. Citizen X ended the near half year long reign of Ryan Powell to become the new Shooting Star Champion in SWF. Fumihiro Ota regained the All Action Title from Jay Chord, to hold the belt for a record setting ninth time. Ekuma The Hawaiian Strong Man, became the first wrestler to hold USPW's relatively worthless Intercontinental Title for a third time.

[CENTER][B][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Kissimee, Florida when they present FCW Destraillado on Tuesday 2nd April. It's the first time the Puerto Rican based promotion has been back in Florida since August of last year for Night 1 of last years Camino de Reyes event. The double main events will see Puerto Rican Power defend his Undisputed Championship against a yet to be named opponent, though it's believed the challenger is another 'outsider' and after Mainstream Hernandez appeared to accept their challenge at the Mutilacion event, the once seemingly unlikely duo of 'The Brothers Phoenix' comprised of former bitter rivals Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra will challenge, Mainstream Nation for the Tag Team Championship. Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher have been arguably the most dominant Tag Team champions in FCW's history but they face perhaps their toughest challenge yet to hold onto those belts, with their opponents sharing three Undisputed Title reigns between them. The People's Championship will also on the line, with the Amazing Fire Fly getting his second opportunity to try and end the reign of 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed. Fire Fly impressed in his first match against Speed back at Camino de La Gloria in February and the FCW officials felt that even though he came up short on that occasion, the LEA member was worthy of another shot. Another thing on the line will be the Guaranteed contract currently held by Nicky R!ot. The FCW officials have reviewed the situaton and felt that Dean Daniels had a case for a re-match against R!ot, however to spice things up a bit Dean Daniels FREEDOM-5 stable mate Charles Rainier and Nicky R!ot's fellow Devine Right member Jared Johnson have also been thrown into the mix, making the match a 4-way. One has to wonder should Rainier of Double J emerge with the contract, how well it would sit with their stable mate. Angel De Mexico scored what could be considered an upset win over Malilli Umaga at Mutilacion and it appears Umaga demanded a re-match after the event, claiming that Angel's victory was a 'fluke'. FCW officials have granted the Samoan that request and this time it will be 2/3 Falls match. Animal Magic and the pairing of Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Arthur Dexter Bradley are two teams looking to get themselves into contention for the Tag Team Titles, and these two will face off against one another. Can the experienced former two time champions begin another climb back to the top or will they fall to the emerging duo of BBS & ADB ? There will be more Tag action as The Sons of Lucha Libre will try to bounce back from another agonizingly close defeat to Mainstream Nation, when they step in the ring with FCW's latest additions to the Tag scene Lennon McHarrison and Gringo Starr collectively known as Los Beetoolz. Rounding out the main show Quentin Queen is faced with the daunting task of going up against the Indonesian Beast Java. For those who get to the Rainbow Bar & Grill early they will be treated to two bonus matches with Amo Del Gato taking on Remmy Honeyman and 'HockPrime' taking on 'Dance2Win'. Here is a full run down of the card for FCW Destraillado. [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Destraillado[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 2nd April 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs A Mystery Opponent [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) [B]People's Championship:[/B] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Amazing Fire Fly [B]4CS for the Guaranteed Contract:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels [B]2/3 Falls Challenge:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga Animal Magic vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs Los Beetoolz (Lennon McHarrison & Gringo Starr Java vs Quentin Queen [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]'HockPrime' vs Dance2Win[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Amo Del Gato vs Remmy Honeyman [/FONT] _____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Destraillado[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs ???[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation vs The Brothers Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Speed Machine vs Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Guaranteed Contract 4CS:[/B] Nicky R!ot vs Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]2/3 Falls:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Animal Magic vs BBS & ADB[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Los Beetoolz[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Java vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]'HockPrime' vs Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs ??? [I]4 moves of doom![/I] Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] [I]United, The Phoenixes overthrow the tyrannical Mainstream Nation. Viva la revolucion[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]Speed Machine makes another successful defense[/I] Guaranteed Contract 4CS: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson vs Dean Daniels 2/3 Falls: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga[I] Umaga picks up the first cheaply, then Angel comes back, bam bam, and knocks Umaga out of FCW[/I] Animal Magic vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [I]Animal Magic, having dominated for so long, make way for the next gen of tag teams[/I] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]As funny as Los Beetoolz are, SoLL beat them soundly[/I] [B]Java [/B]vs Quentin Queen [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win [I]Hockprime continues their push[/I] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [I]Amo needs a win or else he'll be jobbed out of FCW again[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs ??? Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Brothers Phoenix People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Guaranteed Contract 4CS: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson vs Dean Daniels 2/3 Falls: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga Animal Magic vs [B]BBS & ADB[/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]Java [/B]vs Quentin Queen 'HockPrime' vs [B]Dance2Win[/B] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman

Destraillado Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs ??? [i]Let's face it, there's no way an outsider is taking the straps[/i] Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [b]The Brothers Phoenix[/b] [i]Perhaps not a clean win though, if the feud is going to continue[/i] People's Championship: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs Amazing Fire Fly [i]Fire Fly should put on a good match, but he's not ready for the belt[/i] Guaranteed Contract 4CS: Nicky R!ot vs Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson vs Dean Daniels [i]I'll go with some sort of controversial finish here, with more than 1 having the case for the win.[/i] 2/3 Falls: [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Malilli Umaga [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs BBS & ADB [b]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/b] vs Los Beetoolz [b]Java[/b] vs Quentin Queen 'HockPrime' vs [b]Dance2Win[/b] [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Remmy Honeyman

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs ???- [I]Four moves of DOOM![/I] Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B]- [I]The Phoenix win but MN keep the belts.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly- [I]AFF has three choices: Tap, Nap or Snap![/I] Guaranteed Contract 4CS: Nicky R!ot vs Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] 2/3 Falls: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs BBS & ADB [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]Java[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win Amo Del Gato vs [B]Remmy Honeyman[/B]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs ??? [I]Doesn't matter who it is - PRP isn't losing this belt any time soon. Looks like you're trying to give him something to do until a decent challenger is built up with the other main guys on the roster involved in their own little battles right now.[/I] Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] [I]I'd imagine the Phoenii will go over here but won't get the belts. Some kind of schmozz ending.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]AFF would be interesting to see with a push, but without too much build, I'd expect Speed Machine to retain for now[/I] Guaranteed Contract 4CS: Nicky R!ot vs [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Jared Johnson vs Dean Daniels [I]Now that R!ot's contract has been fulfilled, I don't think he'll win this one. Would be interesting if Rainier won it and then what happened from there - does he give it back to his friend Daniels or use it for himself?[/I] 2/3 Falls: [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Malilli Umaga [I]Another step on the 'is he worth it' run for Umaga.[/I] Animal Magic vs BBS & ADB [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]Los Beetolz aren't winning a match any time soon.[/I] [B]Java[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]Poor QQ. At some point Java will need something more to do than simply squash random jobbers. He's suffered a bit from the Umaga disappointment, I feel.[/I] [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Dance2Win [I]I'll go with HockPrime as the better placed team right now, although I prefer Dance2Win personally.[/I] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Remmy Honeyman [I]The Mainstream Nation help Amo get the win whether he likes it or not[/I]

Destraillado Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs ??? Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs The Brothers Phoenix People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Guaranteed Contract 4CS: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson vs Dean Daniels 2/3 Falls: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs BBS & ADB [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]Java [/B]vs Quentin Queen [B]'HockPrime[/B]' vs Dance2Win Amo Del Gato vs [B]Remmy Honeyman[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Destraillado[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Tuesday 2nd April 2013[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Rainbow Bar & Grill, Kissimee, Florida, South East[/CENTER] [CENTER]Attendance: 265[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Amo Del Gato vs Remmy Honeyman[/B] This was a short match that saw Remmy Honeyman control much of the match, to the point that it looked like he might finally pick up his first win in FCW but just as he was about to spike Del Gato into the mat with an implant DDT, he was distracted by the prescence of Mainstream Hernandez, that allowed Del Gato to slip out and then plant Honeyman into the mat with a Neckbreaker before heading up top to seal victory with a 450 Splash. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Amo Del Gato defeated Remmy Honeyman in 4:40 by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D-[/B][/COLOR] [I]As Del Gato celebrates his victory, Mainstream Hernandez 'congratulates' the masked man before addressing Del Gato.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] How does it feel to be a winner ? You my friend deserve better than this, you my friend deserve better than fighting a weak no hoper like the man you just felled. Join the Mainstream Nation Del Gato and you will be part of something, something that can make a difference to YOU.[/COLOR] [I]Del Gato starts heading out of the ring and towards Mainstream Hernandez[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yes ! Join us ! Join us my friend ![/COLOR] [I]But just like the last time Hernandez tried to recruit Del Gato to his band of misfits, the cat masked luchador just walks straight past the Mainstream Nation leader. The expression on Hernandez face as Del Gato walks past, reveals that he may well be more angered about this latest rejection.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/B] Dance2Win managed to get 'HockPrime' to partake in a disco dance off at the start of the match but unfortunately for them when the 'fun' was over Primus in particular meant business and the 'HockPrime' just had that bit of competitive edge throughtout with Primus eventually picking up the win with a Power Plant on Mr Electricity. As Peverall helped his partner back to his feet, it was clear to see that he looked somewhat disappointed that Dance2Win had lost again. [B][COLOR=red]Result: 'HockPrime' defeated Dance 2 Win in 6:48 when Primus defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: 2/3 Falls: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Malilli Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show kicked off with in-ring action with Malilli Umaga looking to avenge what he felt was a fluke loss to Angel De Mexico on the last show. Umaga tried to jump Angel early, but the LEA leader felt that coming and managed to side-step out of the way before nailing Umaga with a drop-kick...which unbalanced the Samoan enough for Angel to scoop Umaga up into a small package that Umaga was unable to kick out of, giving the patriotic Mexican an almost instant lead in the 2/3 falls match. [B]Fall #1: Angel De Mexico @ 0.35[/B] An angered Umaga then came charging in again but was taken down with a leg-sweep and Angel tried to score another quick pin but the Samoan was able to kick out this time. Umaga then took control for the first time in the match, scoring with a flurry of strikes before whipping Angel into the ropes but the LEA leader used the momentum to fire back with a leg-lariat and then snap off a head-scissors take-down, that he tried to transition into the Mexican Death...the Samoan had done his homework however and managed to fight off the armbar attempt and the using his strength advantage was able to take Angel over with a release belly to belly suplex. Angel managed to right himself onto his feet but a fired up Umaga was able to take full control with a charging knee strike, that sent Angel stumbling into the corner, that was followed by a clothesline to the turnbuckle, before Umaga placed a dazed Angel up on top and sent the LEA leader crashing back into the ring with a superplex. That lead to a two count for Umaga, who was now taking full control of the match. Umaga then came charging in again, after whipping Angel into the corner once again but the patriotic masked man was able to side-step out of the way and then stun Umaga with an Enziguri....Angel then springboarded back into the ring, looking to take Umaga down with a rana but the Samoan caught the LEA leader in mid-air and reversed into a sit-out powerbomb. That looked to have evened things up for Umaga, but Angel was able to get a shoulder up just in time. With Angel firmly planted to the mat, Umaga went up for the Samoan Headbutt but as he came off the top-rope their was nobody home. Angel then quickly scooped Umaga up for another roll-up......... Umaga managed to kick out but as he powered up to his feet he was caught with a kick to the mid-section that had him set up for the Acapulco Twist, but Umaga was able to block the move and then managed to sneak in a low blow. Umaga then followed in with a flurry of fore-arms to leave Mexico in enough of a daze to be unable to block the Samoan Suplex (Double choke-hold suplex)...... Umaga flung Mexico half way across the ring and then scrambled across for the cover, scoring the equalizing pin on an almost motionless Angel De Mexico. [B]Fall #2: Malilli Umaga @ 8:24[/B] Umaga tried to score a quick second pin, but somehow Angel had enough life to barely get a shoulder up. Umaga then lifted the almost deadweight of the LEA leader back up to a vertical base and set up for another Samoan Suplex but Angel managed to fight off with some elbows to the top of the head....Umaga managed to stop Angels attempted flurry in it's tracks with a clothesline, before scooping Angel up onto his shoulders but before he could deliver what he had in mind, the patriotic masked man countered into a crucifix bomb. Umaga powered out of the subsequent pin attempt but Angel was able to take control once again scoring with a standing drop-kick that sent the arrogant former big two 'star' stumbling out of the ring. With Mexico finding a second wind he launched himself through the ropes, crashing into Umaga with a top con hilo, before landing on his feet amongst the crowd. Angel then pitched a dazed Umaga back into the ring before deciding to head up for the top-rope, Angel waited patiently for Umaga to stagger back to his feet, before taking Umaga down with a head-scissors take down and then locking on the Mexican Death Arm Bar. But just as it looked like Umaga might tap out, he impressively managed to lift Angel up and plant the LEA leader onto the mat with what looked like a modified Northern Lights Suplex. As they rose to their feet...Umaga scored with a lariat but foolishly levelled Angel with his weakened arm and was unable to follow up with an immediate pin attempt. But the LEA leader remained rooted to the mat and Umaga decided to take a chance, but as with the last time he took to the air, that proved to be a fruitless exercise as Angel sprung back up to his feet and sent Umaga crashing back into the ring once again with a top-rope rana, instantly locking on the Mexican Death Arm Bar once again. It looked as though Umaga would have no choice but to tap out but fortunately for him, help was at hand as his friend Java suddenly emerged at ring-side to distract referee Michael 'No BS' Bull. Angel suddenly realised that Mr Bull, wasn't concentrating on seeing if Umaga was about to tap and went over to argue with Bull and the inferfering Java...all the comotion allowed for Umaga to recover and then sneak in a low blow from behind before scooping Angel up for a quick roll-up..... One...... Two..... Three !! With the help of Java Umaga had just stolen a victory against Angel De Mexico. Angel and the fans naturally felt that the finish was a load of 'BS', unfortunately the one man who let the result stand was Michael 'No BS' Bull. This was a good opener, packing a LOT into the 16 or so minutes it ran for; something we felt was important to give to the Florida crowd especially as we had not been here in eight months. Umaga's produced some pretty good matches against Angel. More performances like these and a drop in his pay demands, means that he could still have a future with FCW. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Malili Umaga defeated Ángel De México in 15:43 by two falls to one.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is backstage with Charles Rainier and Dean Daniels to interview them about the Guaranteed contract 4-way that will also feature Nicky R!ot and Jared Johnson.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron[/B]: I'm here with Dean Daniels and Charles Rainier of FREEDOM-5 both of whom will have an opportunity to win the Guaranteed contract.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Win back in my case, because Nicky R!ot you should never have won it in the first place.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] What you got to remember is that there isn't just Dean and Nicky in this match there is also me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Yeah how do you feel about not getting a straight one on one re-match for the contract Dean ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] I suppose Alex is trying to show that he's a fair and down the middle, not trying to stack things against those who may think the comish would have it in for them but things is what's fair about me not getting a straight shot ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] How would you feel if Charles won the contract ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] I'd be happy for Charles but Charles ain't winning it, that contract has my name on it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I wouldn't write me off Dean........[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels[/B]: Your my friend and all Charles but when we step into that ring it'll be every man for himself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier: [/B]Glad you see it that way....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Back to you Dane and Cueball, looks like Daniels and Rainier may not be going into the match against R!ot and Johnson on the same page.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Oh we're on the same page alright isn't that right Charles[/COLOR] ? [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] And that page I'm on, is that the contract ends up back in the hands of FREEDOM-5[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs [/B] [B]Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaredevilAero_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FearlessBlue_alt21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Los Beetoolz at this moment in time have a fun gimmick, with their Beatles impersonators schtik, unfortunately they are also not particularly great wrestlers. They put the effort in but unfortunately their timing was off leading to a few botched spots which drew the ire of the crowd. They were getting heat...just completely the wrong sort of heat, so it looks like they'll be in 'development' on the pre-show over their initial run and will hopefully show enough improvement at the end of their contract to be kept beyond that. The Sons of Lucha Libre picked up the expected victory when El Mitico put away Lennon McHarrison with the Mitico Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Los Beetoolz in 6:25 when El Mítico Jr defeated Lennon McHarrison by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: 4CS for the Guaranteed Contract: [/B] [B]Nicky R!ot w/Lisa Bowen vs Charles Rainier vs [/B] [B]Dean Daniels vs Jared Johnson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match kicked off with myself and Jared Johnson as the opening pairing, after some basic exchanges it resulted in a stale mate with both tagging out to Daniels and R!ot respectively but as soon as R!ot saw Daniels tag in, he immediately tagged Double J back in, wanting no part of the FREEDOM-5 leader at this stage. Daniels dominated Johnson, scoring a two count with a German Suplex, which after realising the contract he had 'won' off Daniels was in jeopardy, R!ot came in to break up. Daniels and R!ot then began to brawl, before Johnson and R!ot combined to take down Daniels with a chop block/lariat combo. The Devine Right pair then began to work together and work over Daniels in their corner as all I could do was look on in, in frustration. However when Double J drove Daniels face first into the canvas with the Tar Heel Stomp and then looked to lock on the Carolina Cross-Face, R!ot broke up the submission leading to a shoving match between the pair, which gave Daniels time to recover and take both down with a double clothesline before collapsing to the mat, too exhausted to follow up with a cover. Just before either R!ot or Johnson could prevent him from tagging out to myself, I was able to enter the match, taking down both Devine Right members with a missile drop-kick and then follow up with a pair of standing drop-kicks that sent both R!ot and Johnson out of the ring, then as the Devine Right pair tried to re-group...I raced up to the top turnbuckle and came soaring off to wipe them both out with a moonsault press. I then pitched Jared Johnson into the ring and scored a two count off a bridging German Suplex, which R!ot was able to break up just in time. That lured Daniels out of the corner, who began to brawl with R!ot, their indiviual fight soon spilling to the outside. Back inside the ring, I remained in control and lifted Johnson up for the C.R Driver but the Carolina born youngster was able to block and countered into a double under-hook pin. I powered out of the pin but was then caught with a knee strike from Johnson and then taken over with a Fishermans Suplex. I was able to kick out but Johnson managed to turn me over for the Carolina Cross-Face, unfortunately for him both Daniels and his 'stable-mate' Nicky R!ot dove in to make the save. Johnson and R!ot both began to argue once again but then combined to take down a charging Dean Daniels with a double drop toe hold, before both charging into the back of the FREEDOM-5 leader. That was followed by a double team Uranage slam on Daniels, as I recovered on the outside. R!ot then 'officially' tagged himself back into the match and ordered Johnson to head up top, before lifting Daniels up into a vertical suplex.....this had signs of R!ots old double finisher with Harry Allen but before Johnson could soar off the top-rope with the cross-body I was back up on the apron to nail Johnson with an Enziguri. R!ot still managed to drive Daniels into the mat with the vertical suplex but I was able to dive back in and break it up. R!ot then looked to take me down with the Sub Pop Bop but I was able to duck under and stunned R!ot with the Raindrop (Dropsault). Fortunately for the De-Facto Devine Right leader, Dean Daniels dove back in to make the save ! This time it was myself and Daniels who began to engage in a shoving match, allowing for both Johnson and R!ot to rise back to their feet, however it was a 'trap' as we soon sent a charging Johnson and R!ot into one another, before I nailed Johnson with a drop-kick and Daniels drilled R!ot with a roaring elbow. I then drilled Johnson into the mat with the C.R Driver , as Daniels simultaneously dumped R!ot with a German Suplex. I then pitched Johnson out of the ring, as Daniels applied the trapped knees on an already dazed Nicky R!ot, and with me standing guard R!ot had no answer and was forced to tap the contract back to Daniels. This more of a storyline match more than anything else, with tension being teased in both camps. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Nicky R!ot, Charles Rainier and Jared Johnson in 14:35 when Dean Daniels defeated Nicky R!ot by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Nicky R!ot and Jared Johnson look like they might come to blows but Lisa Bowen is able to calm things down between the pair, before it esculates into a full-scale brawl between the Devine Right members[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley w/Lisa Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one turned out to be your basic mid length Tag Team filler between two teams with nothing much better to do. As you would expect this one began with the faces starting out hot, then the heels took over for much of the match, with Fox Mask having to playing 'Spencer Marks'. Fox Mask did managed to get the hot-tag into Masked Cougar, who scored a near-fall with a High Rise Cougar Pounce on BBS. After that things inevitably broke down, leading to Animal Magic scoring the victory and maintaining their spot in the tag team pecking order with a Last Hunt on ADB. Solid stuff from both teams but this did feel like pure filler, especially with the status quo outcome. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated BBS 'N' ADB in 9:32 when Fox Mask defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Speed Machine vs Amazing Fire Fly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unlike the last encounter between these two, Speed Machine was more ready for Fire Fly trying to catch him off guard and it was the defending champion who forced the pace early on, immediately scoring with a flurry of strikes before planting Fire Fly onto to the mat with a snap suplex for a two count. Speed then purposely pitched Fire-Fly to the outside before nailing the LEA man with a jumping knee strike off the apron. Speed then whipped the diminutive high flier shoulder first into the ring-post. It was clear at this stage that the ruthless Speed Machine had a plan and so far it was coming to fruition. After pitching Fire-Fly back into the ring, Speed stalked Fire-Fly before taking the LEA man down with an arm wringer that immediately looked to transition into the Speedbreaker 2000 but if there was one move Fire-Fly would have scouted it would have been that and he was able to take Speed by surprise with a roll-up. Speed kicked out and then suddenly lifted Fire-Fly up with a double under-hook before spiking the diminutive high flyer into the mat with the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT). Frustratingly for Speed, Fire-Fly showed he had some fight left in him by kicking out.. Speed then came charging in with the Speed Strike but Fire Fly was able to move out of the way at the last split second and then take Speed by surprise with an El Cristo (Spinning head-scissors take down into a crucifix Pin), Speed powered his way out of the pin and then suddenly had Fire-Fly up on his shoulders before dumping the LEA man across his knees into a gutbuster. Speed then drilled Fire-Fly with the Speed Strike but once again a brave Fire-Fly was able to kick out. Speed then grabbed the ankle of Fire-Fly looking to lock on the Deadly Heel Hook but Fire-Fly managed to turn himself over and then send Speed Machine hurtling into the turbuckle with a monkey-flip. Suddenly Fire-Fly got a second wind, kipping up to his feet and then wiping out Speed Machine with a spinning kick into the corner....Speed Machine then staggered out of the corner as Fire-Fly headed up top, before launching himself off to spike Speed Machine into the mat with a Tornado DDT. Speed powerered out of the pin attempt, and then appeared to be taking back control, only to be taken down with a Tilt-A-Whirl-Head-scissors that Fire Fly was immediately able to transition into the INFEST HAZARD ! (Triangle choke). Just as it looked it would be the noted submission expert Speed Machine who who would be tapping out, the defending People's champion was able to edge his way to the ropes and force a rope break just about saving his title. But Fire Fly was now in total control and the exciting aerial artist, looked to take to the skies to put a seal on his first title victory in FCW but Speed had other ideas and before Fire-Fly could score with what he had in mind (most likely the Sky High Fire Fly) Speed was back up to his feet to daze Fire Fly with a standing drop-kick. Speed then climbed the top himself to bring Fire-Fly crashing back into the ring with a hammerlock divorce court from the top-rope...fully impacting the arm and shoulder of Fire-Fly and setting things up for the Speedbreaker 2000 and with Speed applying his signature submission in the middle of the ring, Fire-Fly had no choice but to tap out. This was probably as good as their their first People's title match together, but the fact that these two are little less over down in Florida, meant that this one probably rated a little lower on the Ryland scale compared to their last match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 11:54 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Speed Machine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Java vs Quentin Queen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Java.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Queen got in enough jobberific offence to at least stretch this one out to almost the five minute mark, but the result was never going to be in doubt and Java as expected scored the win here, putting the plucky youngster away with the Greetings From The Island in what was a bland squash match. Java probably needs to move on from the jobber squashes now and I'll fully admit that Queen is one of those lower-carders who could benefit from the introduction of a lower-mid card belt. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Java defeated Quentin Queen in 4:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The Mainstream Nation are out first ahead of their Tag Title defence against the Brothers Phoenix and unfortunately for everyone in attendance, it looks like Mainstream Hernandez has something to say...[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] They say this may be the Nation's toughest test yet ? But who is this they, they who try to make the rules, the rules we shall re-define in the image of those who will emerge victorious and those who will emerge with victory will be I and those who follow the cause....[/COLOR] [I]As per usual Hernandez is met with a flurry of abuse as he continues on with his 'sermon'[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Oh you can hurl all the barbed words you want at me, but they will only make myself, make the Mainstream Nation grow stronger. Do not doubt us, we are the revolution that cannot be stopped...WE ARE THE REVO......[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly a huge cheer goes up as the Brothers Phoenix rush down the entrance ramp and attack the defending champions before the bell has even rung ! bringing Hernandez rant to a shuddering halt.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs [/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] When the bell rung the all out brawl continued, with the Brothers Phoenix pushing the offence...with stereo drop-kicks sending the champions out of the ring, before the former rivals popped the crowd and wiped out the champions with stereo no hands planchas. But as they continue to brawl on the outside, the Mainstream Nation start to come back, with the monsterous Soul Krusher starting to come into his own, taking Negra up and over with a press-slam onto the barricade, before blindsiding Ultimate Phoenix with a northern lariat, just as Phoenix was laying into the Mainstreamer with a combination of kicks. As things settled down, Negra was still nursing his injured sternum from being dropped on the guard-rail, whilst Phoenix now found himself isolated in the Mainstream Nation corner. The Nation slowed the pace of the match down, working over Phoenix with quick tags and getting in cheap shots whenever the could but Phoenix is not a former two time champion for nothing and managed to create an opening for himself with a Tornado DDT on Mainstream Hernandez and then a drop-kick on Soul Krusher. But just as it looked like he might get the tag into Negra, Krusher shook off the drop-kick and rushed aross the ring to knock Negra off the apron, preventing Phoenix from making the hot tag. So the prolonged beating continued for Phoenix, but after he kicked out of an Pontiac to Home from Hernandez, the Mainstreamer began to get frustrated at the resillience of the former two time Undisputed Champion. The Mainstreamer then ordered for Krusher to lift a dazed Phoenix onto his shoulders in preparation for the Death to the Mainstream but as Hernandez came flying off...Phoenix managed to duck under and then take Krusher by surprise with a victory roll !...... One..... Two.... Krusher powers out of the pin and Hernandez lined up a super-kick on Phoenix, but Phoenix managed to side-step out of the way....causing the Mainstreamer to connect with his own partner, Phoenix now pumped with adrenalin then sprung off the ropes to take Hernandez down with a springboard roundhouse kick before diving across to finally get the hot-tag into Phoenix Negra. Negra drilled Krusher with a missile drop-kick and then caught Hernandez with a leg-lariat......Negra then headed up top to set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but was cut off by Soul Krusher, but Negra was a step ahead planting the big man into the canvas with a blockbuster before the Mainstreamer walked into a kick combination......Negra then drilled the Mainstreamer into the mat with a brainbuster, before locking on the LAST CHANCERY ! But just as it looked like Hernandez might tap out, Krusher dove back into the ring to break it up. Krusher then clubbed Negra from behind, before planting the masked man into the mat with the Dead Man Walking. But Krusher was not the legal man and the Mainstreamer headed up top , but as he came down to connect with the Apparition #14..Negra managed to move out of the way at the last split second..... Negra then managed to get across to his corner and get the tag into a reviltalized Ultimate Phoenix who took down Hernandez with a roundhouse kick, before scoring with a charging drop-kick to knock Soul Krusher off the apron..... Phoenix then took down Hernandez with a leg-sweep and set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but just as Negra did with the Apparition #14, Hernandez was able to move out of the way, even go so far as rolling out of the ring, but Phoenix unlike Hernandez landed on his feet. Krusher then tried to level Phoenix with a clothesline from behind, but Negra came flying in to knock Krusher out of the ring with a missile drop-kick. The champions then feeling that the titles were in jeopardy began to high tail into the crowd, and realising that they couldn't win the titles on a count-out the Brothers Phoenix went in pursuit. Unfortunately for the Brothers the Mainstream Nation had gone away from the ringside area enough to preven the challengers from being able to bring them back towards the ring, leaving Michael 'No BS' Bull with no choice but to ring the bell and call the match as a Double Count Out draw, much to the frustration of everyone in attendance except the Mainstream Nation. Perhaps not as great as I would liked to have hoped but I have a feeling these two teams have a better match against one another in them somewhere. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation drew with The Brothers Phoenix in 14:46 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation retain the FCW Tag Team Championship Titles[/COLOR].[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The FCW commissioner Alex Braun emerges on the entrance ramp, to a good reception from the crowd before walking down to the ring, and it looks like he has something to say.[/I] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] I'm going to cut to the chase here, and say that the way Mainstream Nation defended those belts just then, was well a load of BS. Now my names not Michael Bull and I really do stand for No BS ! But as BS as the result of that match was the decision stands....[/COLOR] [I]Mild boos and grumblings from the crowd[/I] [COLOR=sienna]But don't think I'm going to let the Mainstream Nation off lightly, because in FCW you really have to prove that you are worthy of holding any of our titles. So to really prove their worth as champions, to really prove that their so called revolution is as great as they think it is...they'll be defending their belts in an Ultimate Endurance match ![/COLOR] [I]Ponderous reaction from the fans, who are puzzled as to what exactly Alex Braun has in mind.[/I] [COLOR=sienna]Four teams, elimination rules, each fall has a different stipulation and the team who are left standing at the end are the champions. In that match alongside Emo Nation will be the Brothers Phoenix, the Sons of Lucha Libre and after their win earlier tonight the former two time champions Animal Magic ![/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Now that's all I've got to say, so lets get our main event on the way....[/COLOR] [I]As Alex Braun leaves the ring, the challenger for the Undisputed Championship emerges......[/I] [I]It's Paul Huntingdon, who quite a few of the fans are aware of in the Florida area, the aristocratic snob is met with a universally negative reaction.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Ratings: D for Alex Braun setting up the Ultimate Endurance, C- for Paul Huntingdon being revealed as the mystery challenger for the Undisputed Championship.[/B] [I]As Puerto Rican Power starts to make his entrance, Paul Huntingdon grabs a microphone cutting off the champion mid entrance, drawing the ire of both Power and the fans in attenandance.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Paul Huntingdon:[/B] Oh I must apologise there old chap but I do believe you're holding some gold that would look very nice on the mantle piece at Huntingdon Manor.[/COLOR] [I]Power moves towards the ring, as if though he wants to knock Huntingdon's block off there and then.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Now, now Mr Power...I believe we should do business the civilized way[/COLOR]. [I]Power is now in the ring and in Huntingdon's face and before Huntingdon can say anyone the Undisputed Champion rips the mic out of Huntingdon's hand.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Now I don't know who the hell you think you are but.....[/COLOR] [I]But before Power can finish his sentence Huntingdon now has a microphone[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Paul Huntingdon:[/B] I sir am Paul Huntingdon and I do believe that I am placing a challenge for those belts you hold.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I know who YOU are, but my issue is with you lording it in MY ring like you own the place.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Paul Huntingdon:[/B] Because soon I will be the one lording it over you and all overs....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Not on my watch you'll be lording it over me, because you're in my house now...got that ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Paul Huntingdon:[/B] Your house indeed, but soon it will be my house because I'm afraid sir [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]that I will be taking that gold you carry with you and then taking over FCW. You see once I win those belts I will have the power, the bargaining tool if you will for Huntingdon Enterprises to set up a prescence on Puerto Rico. In fact may well do away with this silly wrestling promotion and use the proceeds to build a new Huntingdon Hotel & Golf Resor....[/COLOR] [I]Power has had enough of Huntingdon's spiel and strikes the first blow, no long drawn introductions......the match is on now ![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Champiobnship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Paul Huntingdon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] It's all Power in the early going as he tosses the considerably smaller Huntingdon around from pillar to post, until the toff is able to squirm his way out of the ring and go for a powder. Power then simply waited for Huntingdon to gingerly return to the ring. When Huntingdon did decide to re-enter it was more of the same, and Huntingdon tried to once again get out of the ring to try and slow down the juggernaut that was Puerto Rican Power but this time he was unable to escape and Power lifted Huntingdon up into a vertical suplex but the 'Blue Blood' was able to fight his way out and then buy himself some time with the old fashioned heel trick of a thumb to the eye. Huntingdon then layed in several punches on Power, that had no effect what so ever. But as Power looked to fire back with a clothesline Huntingon ducked under and then drove Power down to the mat with a running bull dog. Power then got back up to his feet but was clipped from behind by Huntingdon who then tried to get a quick roll up on the re-born Patriot. Power emphatically powered out of the pin attempt and scooped Huntingdon up, before slamming Huntingdon to the mat with a power slam for a two count. Power then whipped Huntingdon into the corner and came charging in, only for Huntingdon to get the boots up and then force Power back down to the mat with a Blockbuster. Huntingdon then waited for Power to stagger up to his feets, before sliding in to take Powers legs out. Huntingdon went for another cover but as soon as Power kicked out, he was soon targetting the legs of the big man with a series of elbow drops to the groin of the champion. It soon became apparent that Huntingdon was starting to form a game plan (take Power off his feet and wear him down). Several more pin attempts followed, in-between Huntingdon working over Powers legs. Pin attemtps that Power was easily kicking out of, but each one slowly wearing Power down and Huntingdon was now in full control of the match, slowing it down to a measured pace. With Power getting more and more worn down Huntingdon then applied a figure four leglock. Unfortunately for Huntingdon however Power was able to use his size and power advantage to turn the pressure over and it was Huntingdon who had to force the rope break but as they got back to their feet the 'Blue Blood' maintained control with what looked to be a suspiciously low shot to the groin, before planting Power back down to the mat with a Forward leg-sweep. That earned Huntingdon another two count, but Power remained rooted to the mat and Huntingdon felt it could be time for the Upper Crust (Top rope Splash) but Huntingdon took too much time playing to the crowd which allowed for Power to rise back to his feet. Huntingdon the tried to catch Power off guard with a cross body but got caught mid move and then tossed over-head with a fall-away slam. The as Huntingdon staggered back to his feet he got caught with the roaring elbow....everyone knew what was coming Huntingdon included, but the 'Blue Blood' was unable to prevent the inevitable and when Power connected with the San Juan Rush it was all over. Much like the Andre Jones title defence from the previous show, this wasn't a great match but it was good enough to main event a show in this market. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Paul Huntingdon in 14:44 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show appears to be ending with Puerto Rican Power celebrating a succesful defence of the twin belts. But that celebration is suddenly interrupted by Dean Daniels who is standing on the entrance ramp and has a microphone.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Congratulations on another succesful defence senor Power. But I think everyone can safely say you haven't been given a proper test for that title.[/COLOR] [I]Power and the fans in attendance are wondering what Daniels agenda is here.[/I] [COLOR=blue]Now I'm not going to come down there and cheap shot you, don't worry about that I'm not that sort of guy.[/COLOR] [I]Power now has a mic of his own and gives a re-action to Daniels interrupting his celebration[/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Glad to here that Dean but just why are you out here ? You know I don't like being interrupted, you saw what just happened to the last jerk who interrupted me [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Well that I apologise for, but I am out here to make very important proposition to you. As you may know I have the Guaranteed contract.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] What you gonna cash it in now ?, I thought....[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] As I said Power I'm not here to cheap shot you and earn those twin belts off you cheaply. No I'm going to challenge you the right way, I want to win those belts at a show that means something...a show like Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV[/COLOR] [I]The crowd pop for the idea of this match taking place.[/I] [COLOR=blue]So how about it Power, me and you for the Twin Belts later this month ?[/COLOR] [I]Power does not give an answer back verbally, a simple nod is enough for the patriotic Puerto Rican to accept Daniels challenge. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Good enough for a secondary market show and it served it's purpose in helping to set up the two main matches for Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV at the end of the month, those being Power-Daniels for the Undisputed Championship and the Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW present the fourth edition of their Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor show on Tuesday April 23rd from the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan. The show will be headlined by a showdown between Puerto Rican Power and Dean Daniels for the Undisputed Championship. After winning back the Guaranteed Title shot from Nicky R!ot in a four corner survival, Daniels made a immediate challenge to Power (who saw off the challenge of Paul Huntingdon) at the end of the Destraillado show in Florida, stating that he wanted to challenge Power for the title the right way. Despite the obvious mutual respect shown from Daniels to the man who helped him defeat Devine Right at Batalla Final, he will be determined to finally capture the Twin Belts that have so far alluded him during his time in FCW. But Power will be equally determined to keep his latest run as champion last, the 're-born' fan favourite isn't getting any younger and it may be his last chance to rule at the top of FCW. The semi main event will see the Mainstream Nation duo of Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher forced into their toughest test of their titles yet in an Ultimate Endurance match against three other top teams including The Brothers Phoenix, The Sons if Lucha Libre and Animal Magic. The rules of the match is that it is a three staged elimination match with the first fall being a falls count anywhere scramble, the second fall is a Tap-out match where one member of a team must be forced to submit for them to be eliminated and the final fall between the last two teams left standing will be a ladder match. Clearly the way they held onto the titles in their defence against The Brothers Phoenix at Destraillado incensed the FCW Commissioner Alex Braun and supporters of the Mainstream Nation (though admittedly there are very few) will feel that Braun is picking on the champions but the commissioner can reason that the other three teams are also faced with the same challenge and whoever emerges victorious would have really earned the right to be called the FCW Tag Team Champions. The People's Championship will also be on the line as Speed Machine defends against Amazing Fire Fly and Charles Rainier. Both Fire-Fly and Rainier have been Speed's closest challengers for the belt in 2009, both coming up just short in their efforts to win the belt from Speed. Will the diminutive high flying LEA member win his first gold in FCW, can Rainier win back the belt he held throughout the second half of 2008 or will Speed Machine see off the challenge of Rainier and Fire Fly once and for all. Following his inteference in the 2/3 Falls match between Angel De Mexico and Malilli Umaga, the patriotic Mexican masked man has requested and been granted a one on one match with Java. Can Angel gain a measure of revenge or has he bitten off more than he can chew by taking on the Indonesian Beast. Rounding out the main show Nicky R!ot takes on Dance2Win's Mr Electricity and there will be a 4 corner survial featuring Bradford Peverall, Jared Johnson, Malilli Umaga and Quentin Queen. For those who can get to the Monty early, they will be treated to a pair of bonus Tag Team matches with Los Beetoolz being faced with the challenge of taking on BBS & ADB. Whilst 'HockPrime' go toe to toe with the Mainstream Nation 'B' team of Spirit & Joseph. Here is a full run down of the card for Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 2nd April 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels [B]Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship:[/B] Mainstream Nation (Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) [B]People's Championship:[/B] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Amazing Fire Fly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier 'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance' Angel De Mexico vs Java [SIZE=1]'Representing Dance2Win'[/SIZE] Mr Electricity vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Dance2Win'[/SIZE] Bradford Peverall vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson vs Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]BBS & ADB vs Los Beetoolz[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]'HockPrime' vs Spirit & Joseph[/FONT] _______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple]Mainstream Nation vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs The Brothers Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Speed Machine vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Java[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Mr Electricity vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]BBS & ADB vs Los Beetoolz[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]'HockPrime' vs Spirit & Joseph[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Dean Daniels [I]Tough call. I'll go with Power to retain for now, but Daniels will somehow gain another shot off the back of this one[/I] Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] [I]I can see the Brothers putting a spanner in the Mainstream Nation's works here[/I] People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Charles Rainier [I]I think he'll pin Rainier to set up more matches against Speed, who will feel he shouldn't have lost the belt when he wasn't pinned[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Java[/B] [I]Java gets some real competition - Angel seems to be an upper carder that others win against, so I'll go with Java (with some help from Umaga) to win here[/I] Mr Electricity vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]I don't see R!ot losing this one[/I] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs [B]Malilli Umaga [/B]vs Quentin Queen [I]Umaga is starting to turn you round and that will continue with a win here[/I] [B]BBS & ADB[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]Your two jobbing tag teams aren't winning these matches[/I]

[U]Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV[/U] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Dean Daniels Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs The Brothers Phoenix People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier Angel De Mexico vs [B]Java[/B] Mr Electricity vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]BBS & ADB[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Dean Daniels Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs The Brothers Phoenix People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Charles Rainier [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Java Mr Electricity vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]BBS & ADB[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Dean Daniels [I]Creative control back in powah[/I] Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship: [B]Mainstream Nation[/B] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs The Brothers Phoenix [I]minor implosion between the phoenix leads to their defeat[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier [I]He's beaten them singly, now he beats them together [/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Java [I]Java begins the 'job your way out' tour[/I] Mr Electricity vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]squash[/I] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen [I]Umaga is the bigger name, but Johnson has the bigger upside[/I] [B]BBS & ADB[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph

Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor IV Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Dean Daniels [i]Power to retain, but perhaps some involvement from R!ot (or someone else). Either way, Daniels will have reason for a re-match[/i] Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship: [b]Mainstream Nation[/b] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre vs The Brothers Phoenix [i]The Nation somehow hold onto the belts again[/i] People's Championship: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier [i]I don't think Fire Fly is ready yet, and Rainier winning the belt back doesn't make much sense. Speed Machine needs a new challenger though[/i] [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Java [i]And this man could be that challenger. I could see this one going the other way, I guess it just depends whether you've given up on Java yet.[/i] Mr Electricity vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]Semi squash[/i] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs Jared Johnson vs [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] vs Quentin Queen [i]Umaga might have bought himself some more time with his performances against Angel, so he might not be on the scrap heap just yet.[/i] [b]BBS & ADB[/b] vs Los Beetoolz [b]'HockPrime'[/b] vs Spirit & Joseph [i]Pair of squashes[/i]

Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs Dean Daniels [I]I'm calling a draw. It's too early for Dean to pick up the win, but this storyline hasn't been built up just for PRP to squash Double D. Plus I know how you like to use draws to drag out feuds :D[/I] Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Championship: Mainstream Nation vs Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre [/B]vs The Brothers Phoenix [I]Call me crazy but I'll root for the underdogs on this one. The Sons of Lucha Libre have been built up quite a bit recently, and putting the belt on anyone else would be odd. Mainstream Nation's title reign is quickly coming to an end, that's for sure. Without their heelish outs they'll be beaten by the superior teams. The Brothers' Phoenix could easily pick up the win, and probably should, but those are two main eventers, putting the tag belts on them would be a step down for 'em. The main event scene seems to be lacking a bit of punch and these two were the ones providing it with those 'B' grade matches. I can see them falling out for the feud, or them going toe to toe with Mainstream Nation right out into the crowd and out of the match. I can see Mainstream nation dropping the belts to prep Mainstream for his Main Event run push. So that leaves Animal Magic and the Sons of Lucha Libre. Putting the belts back on Animal Magic wouldn't move the tag team division forward any, just a return to the "status quo." I'm thinking that with so many excellent opponents around them, having the underdogs win and defending their titles against so many credible opponents would really solidify the Sons as a serious tag team instead of jobber fodder like they were before. Plus I love rooting for the underdogs.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier [I]No real build up here, I think as mentioned above this is just to clear the competition in preperation for a new challenger...[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Java [I]...in the form of Angel De Mexico. So far we've had Puerto Rican dominance, Wave of Violence dominance, Messiah's Circus dominance...now is the time for Lucha Libre dominance.[/I] Mr Electricity vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]Poor Mr. E gets jobbed again.[/I] 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen [I]Filler match. Umaga is the big name in this match but Jared Johnson has the most potential. With Umaga's contract being questionable, I can't see him pulling out the win when he coul give a decent rub to another player.[/I] [B]BBS & ADB[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]The Triple Initials vs. the imported job squad. Stick with the XDW boys though, they almost always have excellent potential and because of their youth, they can grow their skills up like crazy given decent opponents.[/I] [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Spirit & Joseph [I]Ahh, Primus, what have you become. You went from Rookie Monster to opening curtain jerker. Eh, it happens, especially when your growth fizzles.[/I]

[quote=praguepride;676460] I'm thinking that with so many excellent opponents around them, having the underdogs win and defending their titles against so many credible opponents would really solidify the Sons as a serious tag team instead of jobber fodder like they were before. Plus I love rooting for the underdogs [I].[/I][/quote] Sons of Lucha Libre jobber fodder ? Is that how you perceive them, granted they haven't won when it really matters yet but I hardly think that they have been booked as jobber fodder. Jobber fodder are teams like Los Beetoolz. Mainstream Nations's B squad of Spirit & Joseph , you could even dismiss a team like Dance2Win as job fodder at this moment in time. Anyway I looked back at their history since El Mitico and Capitao started tagging together and here is what it looks like. I've left out their generally unsuccesful forays into the odd singles match[I] (Mitico's singles record is better than Capitao's by the way...read into that what you will). [/I] [SIZE=2][B]December 2011- Debut with win against the Ring Generals.[/B] The Generals never amounted to much and were on their way out. But the Sons still kicked off with a debut win. [B]February 2012- Defeated the Heat Magnets[/B] Magnets were on their way to breaking up but they were the more established team at this stage, so another good win fo the Sons. [B]March 2012- Lost to 'W.O.V Gold' (Da Power & Big Eazy)[/B] First set back and probably not a result that was all that productive but Power was being kept out of the Undisputed Title picture at that stage and still has creative control. The only waste really there is that Eazy (Eddie Howard) went over. [B]April 2012- Drew with Animal Magic[/B] This was a non title match against the then champions, that ended in a double DQ following W.O.V Gold inteference. [B]June 2012- Eliminated second in a 3-way Tag Title elimination against Animal Magic and W.O.V Gold (Nicky R!ot and Big Eazy)[/B] So they didn't win the belts here but by being in the final two teams they showed that they were growing stronger as a team. [B]August 2012- Defeated Animal Magic and Dance2Win in a 3-way scramble to become the Number one contenders for the Tag Team Championship[/B] Unfortunately not for the belts after Animal Magic lost them to the Mainstream Nation in July, but the Sons finally got a win over the former champions, though it was Mr Electricity who ate the pin. [B]September 2012- Lost to Mainstream Nation in a Tag Team Title match[/B] Once again they just come up short when the belts are on the line, but with the distraction from Mainstream's newest (at the time) lackey Spirit they had an 'excuse' for the loss. [B]November 2012- Teamed with Amazing Fire Fly to defeat the Mainstream Nation[/B] Obviously not for the titles as this was a Trios match but this win over the Tag Champions probably went a long way to earning them another shot at the Titles. [/SIZE][B]December 2012- Lost to Mainstream Nation in a Tag Team Title match[/B] [SIZE=2]Deja vu as the Sons are denied yet again and all due to some jobber that the Mainstreamer has decided to take under his wing, this time it's the former Joe Benning, now dubbed Joseph who provides the key distraction. [B]December 2012- Lost to Mainstream Nation and Animal Magic in a 3 way ladder war for the Tag Team Titles[/B] Once again the Sons just seem to come up short when it really matters. [B]February 2013- Defeated Animal Magic[/B] This was semi final match in a mini tournament to determine the number one contenders for the Tag Titles. Even though the Sons had defeated Animal Magic back in August, they didn't actually pin them...they could now say that they had actually pinned the former champions after this match. [B]February 2013- Defeated 'HockPrime'[/B] This was the finals of the contenders tournament. Two consecutive wins that were basically there to firmly establish The Sons as the top challengers to the Titles held by Mainstream Nation. [B]March 2013- Lost to Mainstream Nation in a Cage Match for the Tag Team Titles[/B] The champions continue to be the ONE team that the Sons can't seem to beat. [B]April 2013- Defeated Los Beetoolz[/B] Bounce back from their latest set back agains MN, with a straight forward squash over the comedy job fodder team. I'd like to know what other readers think, with the evidence in front of you...would you perceive The Sons of Lucha Libre as 'job fodder' ? Anyway whilst I'm here, the show is likely to be posted up sometime this weekend. Not fishing for more predictions (though feel free to do so), just thought it be courtious to keep you all updated whilst I felt the urge to respond to Prague Pride's 'job fodder' perception regarding the Sons of Lucha Libre. [/SIZE]

Archived