Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like there is plenty of anticipation for the epic battle that will be Puerto Rican Power-Jim Force. Expect plenty of no-selling ;) Anyway it'll be little while before this potentially earth-shattering match will be posted. I'm working on the Rey De Reyes preview at the moment, this years tournament features 20 participants with no 'byes', so everyone will have to get through a 'qualifying' match, and I'm featuring all 20 entrants in the preview prior to the Camino De Reyes events (there will be a night 1 and 2 again) and the Rey de Reyes event itself. This years field is virtually all FCW regulars, with a couple of guest performers.

[QUOTE=FINisher;686514][CENTER] :eek: [/CENTER][/QUOTE] ^ What he, er, said... Jim Force? True story: Force has been in my rising stars list since game start, pretty much. I brought him in on loan, just because I had to know if I was missing something. I can only imagine that's where you're going here... ...although Force would be an awesome addition to the Mainstream Nation... Do it do it do it do it do it!

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG][/U][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]2013 Rey De Reyes Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] The Rey De Reyes has always been a big part of the FCW calendar, not only will the winner join the likes of Darryl Devine, Ultimate Phoenix, JD Morgan and Shawn Gonzalez as previous winners of the trophy, they will also go on to challenge for the Undisputed Championship at Anniversario in September. This years field features twenty competitors and will feature 10 'Qualifying' matches over two nights during the Camino De Reyes shows. The winners of those matches will then face off against one another at Rey de Reyes in singles matches, the winners of those will then vy to become the Rey De Reyes champion in the five way elimination finals. With last years winner Darryl Devine's departure from FCW there could very well be a new name on this years trophy with Ultimate Phoenix the only previous winner in this years field. [I]In the first part of our preview will look at the first ten entrants[/I] [U][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Amazing [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]Fire [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]Fly[/COLOR][/B][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Guadalajara, Mexico / [B]Billed From[/B]: Anywhere and Everywhere. [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 5, [B]Weight:[/B] 155 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Sky High Fire Fly (Shooting Star Senton) Inferno DDT (Twisting, springboard Tornado DDT), El Cristo (Spinning Headscissors into Crucifix pin), Infest Hazard (Spinning Head Scissors into a Triangle choke) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2012 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent[/B]: Nicky R!ot/ [B]Potential RDR Opponents[/B]: Amo Del Gato, Hombre De La Energia Fire Fly made it to the singles round at the Rey De Reyes event last year, after defeating Big Eazy in a qualifier. Fire Fly who has had his sights set on the People's Championship this year and it was against the man he can not seem to beat for that title Speed Machine that he was unable to reach the finals last year. The exciting high flyer has a tricky qualifying round opponent in the form of the Affliction Trinity's Nicky R!ot. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Amo [COLOR=gray]Del[/COLOR] Gato[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Leon, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Hellcat City [B]Age:[/B] 30/[B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight: 195[/B] Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Ninth Life (Corkscew Flipping Neckbreaker), 450 Splash [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut Appearance [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent[/B]: Hombre De La Energia/[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly, Nicky R!ot This is the first time that Amo Del Gato will take any sort of part in the Rey De Reyes Tournament during his two spells with the promotion and he will be keen to prove that he made the right decision by recently rejecting the Mainstream Nations' advances to join their 'revolution'. He faces one of the real unknown quantities of this years tournament in guest star Hombre De La Energia in his qualifying round match. If he can get past the MPWF man he surely has to be considered the under-dog against either of his potential opponents at the Rey De Reyes event. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#006400]Angel De[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] Mexico[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico [B]Age:[/B] 31/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Mexican Death (Flying /Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar), Aztec Rana (Reverse Huracanrana), Aculpulco Twist (Corkscrew Neckbreaker) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2010 (Finals) , 2012 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent[/B]: Dean Daniels/ [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix, Joseph. The Lucha Equity Alliance leader has not won a championship in FCW since 2009 and he'll be looking to put that right by winning this years RDR. His two previous appearances saw him reach the five man elimination finals in 2010, whilst last year he was defeated by one of the tournament favourites Phoenix Negra. If Angel does win the tournament he will more than likely have done it the hard-way, his qualifying round match sees him face off against one of the other 'nearly men' of the FCW roster in Dean Daniels and if he gets past Daniels, save from a major upset Angel's Rey De Reyes opponent is likely to be Ultimate Phoenix. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=blue]Boriken [COLOR=red]Love[/COLOR][COLOR=red] Machine[/COLOR]Jr[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Ponce, Puerto Rico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Ponce, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 21/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight[/B]: 235 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Love Gun (Double Knee Facebreaker), Love Package (Small Package Driver) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Jared Johnson/ [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Bradford Peverall, Speed Machine Boriken Love Machine Jr, will be hoping to emulate the success of his Uncle the first Boriken Love Machine and he got off to a great start by helping Puerto Rican Power overcome the former Tag team champions Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher in his debut match, at the recent En Viaje Florida event earlier this month and he will be hoping to keep that momentum going all the way to an appearance in the Rey De Reyes Finals. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Bradford [COLOR=indigo]Peverall[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey [B]Age:[/B] 29/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 265 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Totally Totalled (Twisting inverted Brainbuster), Rock Hard Uppercut (Wind Up European Uppercut), Rapid Eye Movement (Series of Left Hand Jabs, followed by a Discus Lariat). [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2009 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round), 2010 (Qualifying round), 2011 (Qualifying Round), 2012 (Qualifying Round) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent[/B]: Speed Machine/ [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Boriken Love Machine Jr, Jared Johnson It's fair to say that things haven't been going too well for Bradford Peverall of late, as his Dance2Win Tag Team with Mr Electricity have been doing anything but win. Many will see Peverall as one of the tournament outsiders given his recent run of form and he faces the unenviable task of facing the dominant People's champ 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed in the qualifying round. In fact Peverall's previous experience with the tournament has mostly seen him eliminated in qualifying matches during the Camino de Reyes events and it will be seen as a real upset if he get beyond that stage this year. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#ff8c00]Charles[/COLOR] Rainier[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island [B]Age:[/B] 27 /[B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, [B]Weight[/B]: 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] C.R Driver (Double Underhook Piledriver), Raindrop (Dropsault), Moonsault [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2008 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round), 2010 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round), 2011 (Wild Card Battle Royal), 2012 (Qualifying Round) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Greg Rayne/ [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez, Primus Charles Rainier has been a mainstay of the FCW mid-card since 2008 and this will be the first time he has entered the competition in consecutive years. He has actually only one match in the competion though during 2010 when he defeated Mr Electricity (then known as the Sensational Singh) to reach the first round proper of the competiton, as the first year the tournament took place there was no 'qualifying' round. Rainier will of course be hoping to improve on that record and he faces one of this years guest entrants in MAW's Greg Rayne. Should he get past Rayne there could be a potential show-down with recent (?- there is confusion to the current status of FREEDOM-5) stable mate Primus. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Dean [COLOR=slategray]Daniels[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-FIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan / [B]Billed From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan [B]Age:[/B] 38 /[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver), Relentless Knee Strikes, Human Roulette (Spinning Crucifix Toss) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2009 (Finals) , 2011 (Runner Up), 2012 (Finals) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Angel De Mexico/ [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix, Joseph. Dean Daniels has a strong pedigree in the Rey De Reyes, reaching the finals every time he has entered the competion and he'll be hoping to go one better this year by going all the way and claiming the trophy for the first time. Daniels who now stands alongside former rivals Nicky R!ot and Bulldozer Brandon Smith as the Affliction Trinity, faces a potential tricky path to the final with Angel De Mexico, and then most probably Ultimate Phoenix standing in his way. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Greg [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Rayne[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregRayne.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]From:[/B] Scranton, Pennsylvania [B]/ Billed From:[/B] Scranton, Pennsylvania [B]Age:[/B] 27 /[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 1 , We[B]ight:[/B] 245 Ibs [B]Finishers[/B]: G-Plex (Straight Jacket Suplex), Rayne-Bow (Bow and Arrow Hold) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Charles Rainier / [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez, Primus One of the two guest performers in this years field, Rayne is a former SWF prospect who didn't quite reach his potential with the sports entertainment giants. Since his departure from the SWF earlier this year he has been rebuilding his reputation on the East Coast indepedent circuit in promotions such as MAW, NYCW and PSW and he will be hoping to show FCW fans just what he can do by putting in a strong showing in the Rey De Reyes. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=teal]Hombre [/COLOR][COLOR=black]De La[/COLOR][COLOR=olive] Energia[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HombreDelaEnerga.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] El Paso, Texas (though is based in Mexico) / [B]Billed From[/B]: El Paso, Texas [B]Age:[/B] 30/[B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 1 , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Energy Lariat (Lariat), Ultra Energy Lariat (Flying Lariat), Texas Backbreaker (Half Nelson Backbreaker) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Amo Del Gato / [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly, Nicky R!ot Hombre De La Energia is the other guest performer in this years field, and comes to FCW via MPWF. Even though born and bred just across the border in El Paso, Texas Hombre De La Energia now lives in and has wrestled much of a his career in Mexico. Playing up on his relatively big size for 'luchador' and his American heritage, Hombre has carved a niche for himself as one of the premier under-card heels in MPWF, where he is a four time Tag champion and he will be confident of advancing to the next round (where he will face either Amazing Fire Fly or Nicky R!ot) as he has drawn one of the tournament outsiders in Amo Del Gato in his qualifying match. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#000080]Jared [/COLOR][COLOR=teal]Johnson[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]From:[/B] Chapel Hill, North Carolina / [B]Billed From:[/B] Chapel Hill, North Carolina [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 205 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Carolina Crossface (STF into Crossface)- often proceed by Tar Heel Stomp (Curb Stomp), MDK Powerbomb (Sunset flip Powerbomb) [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2011 (Wild Card Battle Royal), 2012 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Boriken Love Machine / [B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Bradford Peverall, Speed Machine Jared Johnson who must be feeling confused over the implosion of the Devine Right stable, will be hoping to get back on the winning track with a strong showing in his years Rey De Reyes and de-bunk the opinion of former stable mate Nicky R!ot that he is was a 'weak link' in Devine Right. The Carolina born youngster faces a potentially tricky path to the finals with Boriken Love Machine and then most probably the People's champion Speed Machine standing in his way.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]2013 Rey De Reyes Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black]In part two of the preview for this years Rey De Reyes Tournament we look at the next ten participants looking to win the Trophy and of course a shot at the Undisputed Championship at this years Anniversario event in September.[/COLOR][/LEFT] [U][B]Joseph [/B][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Waterville, Maine/ [B]Billed From:[/B] An undisclosed location [B]Age:[/B] 24/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Misery Be-Shared [I](Wrist Clutch Fisherman Brainbuster)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances: Debut[/B] Appearance [B][B]Qualifying Round Opponent:[/B] [/B]Ultimate Phoenix/[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Angel de Mexico, Dean Daniels Even though the former Joe Benning has been with FCW since it's inception this is the first time he will have entered the Rey De Reyes in any form of capacity. Prior to his re-birth as Joseph he was the resident whipping boy of FCW and though the fans may not look Mainstream Hernandez methods, Joseph has become a more dangerous fighter since joining his 'revolution'. Joseph faces an opponent with a lot of recent history with the Mainstream Nation in Ultimate Phoenix and it will be seen as a major upset if he can defeat arguably the most decorated man in the history of FCW. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][B]Mainstream [COLOR=darkred]Hernandez[/COLOR][/B][/U] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Toronto, Ontario/ [B]Billed From[/B]: The Mainstream Nation [B]Age:[/B] 27/ [B]Height: [/B]5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Love Me Now ! (Guillotine Choke, usually preceded by a DDT, Apparition # 14 [I](Moonsault Leg Drop)[/I] , Pontiac to Home [I](Swinging Reverse STO)[/I] . Super Kick. [B][B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] [/B]2010 (Qualifying Round) [B][B]Qualifying Round Opponent:[/B] [/B]Primus /[B]Potential RDR Opponents[/B]: Charles Rainier, Greg Rayne Arguably the most hated man amongst the fans of FCW, there is no doubting that Mainstream Hernandez has become a much more dangerous opponent for anyone on the FCW roster since his change of attitude almost twenty months ago. A former three time Tag Team and two time People's Champion it is clear that since the beginning of the year that the Mainstreamer has his sights set on the bigger prize of the Undisputed Championship and winning the Rey De Reyes will go a long way to realising that ambition. Despite being with FCW since it's inception, some what surprisingly Hernandez has only entetred the tournament once before in 2010, where he went out to Ultimate Phoenix in the qualfying stage, however with two victories over Phoenix this year the Mainstream Nation leader will surely fear no one in the competition and must surely be considered as one of the top contenders to take claim of the trophy this year. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][B][COLOR=#48d1cc]Malilli [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]Umaga[/COLOR][/B][/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Miami Beach, Florida, via American Samoa /[B] Billed From:[/B] Miami Beach, Florida by way of Samoa [B]Age:[/B] 31/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 240 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Samoan Suplex[I] (Double Handed choke suplex),[/I] Suicide Headbutt [I](Top rope Diving Headbutt).[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut Appearance [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Quentin Queen /[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Phoenix Negra, Soul Krusher Malilli Umaga made an instant impact in FCW almost a year ago when he defeated the then Undisputed Champion Ultimate Phoenix in a non title match and even though he lost the re-match with the title on the line, he looked as though he was going to be a fixture in the main event. However his form since then has been somewhat indifferent, with the Samoan having particular problems with the Lucha Equity Alliance suffering set-backs to Angel De Mexico and most recently the Amazing Fire Fly. So Umaga comes into the tournament as someone with a point to prove and the Samoan will be expected to get past his qualifying round opponent Quentin Queen. Beyond the rookie Queen is the considerably trickier task of Phoenix Negra or Soul Krusher. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][B]Nicky [COLOR=gray]R!ot[/COLOR][/B] [/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Norfolk, Virginia / [B]Billed From:[/B] Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 28/[B] Height:[/B] 6 ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] 'Charles Peterson' [I](Exploder Suplex)[/I] , Sub Pop Bop [I](Crooked Arm Lariat)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2010 (Finals), 2011 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round)2012 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round) [B][B]Qualifiying Round Opponent[/B]:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly / [B]Potential RDR Opponents[/B]: Hombre De La Energia, Amo Del Gato Nicky R!ot has had one of the more curious histories in the tournament, qualifying for the tournament's finals alongside then Tag Team partner Harry Allen in a 4-way Tag Team Title match, and then qualifying for the tournament via a wild-card battle royal the following year, last year he went out to future stable mate Bulldozer Brandon Smith, after getting past El Mitico Jr in his qualifying match. R!ot will be keen to show that alongside Dean Daniels that the Affliction Trinity are a force to be reckoned with (BBS misses the tournament due to his schedule) by reaching the finals, however should both reach the Finals would the potential glory that is on offer already drive a wedge in their alliance. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][B]Phoenix [COLOR=red]Negra[/COLOR][/B][/U][/B] [U][B][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Location Undisclosed [B]Billed From[/B]: 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] ??/ [B]Height[/B]: 5 ft 11 , [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash)[/I] , Certain Death [I](Vertebreaker),[/I] Last Chancery [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: 2011 (Finals), 2012 (Runner Up) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Soul Krusher/[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Malilli Umaga, Quentin Queen A current Tag Team champion alongside former nemesis Ultimate Phoenix and a former Undisputed Champion, Phoenix Negra has reached the finals in his previous two appearances in the tournament and he will be looking to go one better than last year where he was in the final two with the eventual winner Darryl Devine. However he is faced with a difficult qualifying match when he goes up against the 'monster' of the Devine Right stable Soul Krusher. Should Phoenix get past Krusher then he could face a man with a point to prove in FCW, in the form of Malilli Umaga. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [COLOR=#ff8c00][B][U]Primus[/U][/B] [/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Durham, North Carolina / [B]Billed From:[/B] Compton, California [B]Age:[/B] 24/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 315 Ibs [B][B]Finishers[/B]:[/B] Rrruuussh [I](High Speed Shoulder Tackle)[/I] , Power Plant [I](Running Power Slam)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: 2008 (Rey De Reyes Singles Round), 2010 (Qualifying Round), 2011 (Qualifying Round), 2012 (Qualfying Round) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez /[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Charles Rainier, Greg Rayne Primus is a young powerhouse who can no longer be considered a rookie and many feel that is time he started to deliver on his 'potential'. Primus has generally gone out of the tournament at the qualifying stage, most curiously in 2010 as part of a 4-way Tag Team match that was also for the Tag Team Titles. Last year and in 2011 he was bettered by the same opponent at the qualifying stage fellow powerhouse Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Primus faces one of the hottest performers in FCW over the past year in Mainstream Hernandez and should he make it past the Mainstream Nation leader, then it could well signal that he is ready to 'step up' to the next level. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#000080][B]Quentin [COLOR=purple]Queen[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/U][/B][COLOR=#000080] [U][B][COLOR=#800080][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR] [B]From:[/B] Los Angeles, California/[B] Billed From[/B]: Los Angeles, California [B]Age:[/B] 19/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 235 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Q-Ball [I](Spinning Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut Appearance [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Malili Umaga/[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Phoenix Negra, Soul Krusher Double Q is still looking for his first win in FCW and with Malilli Umaga as his opponent in the qualifying round, the pressure will most definitely be off the Teenage rookie, who is perhaps given his record thus far in FCW a surprise entrant in this years tournament. However the laid back teenager has looked competitive in each one of his outings thus far and many feel it is only a matter of time before he picks up his maiden win in FCW, could he get the win here against Umaga in what would be seen as a major upset. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][B]Soul [COLOR=#8b0000]Krusher[/COLOR][/B][/U] [U][B][COLOR=#8b0000][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B] [/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Knoxville, Kentucky / [B]Billed From:[/B] The Land of Nightmares [B]Age:[/B] 43/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 5 , [B]Weight: [/B]330 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Dead Man Walking [I](Swinging Side Slam)[/I] , Life Taker[I] (Bear Hug)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance [B][B]Qualifiying Round Opponent[/B]:[/B] Phoenix Negra /[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Charles Quentin Queen, Malilli Umaga. Soul Krusher faces a tough qualifying round opponent in Phoenix Negra, but the 'monster' of the Mainstream Nation stable will see it as a chance of revenge against one of the Brothers Phoenix, who defeated himself and Mainstream Hernandez earlier in the year. It is the first time Krusher (who has primarily been a Tag Team wrestler during his two spells with FCW) has entered the tournament and he'll be looking to make a major impact in his tournament debut by knocking out one of the pre-tournament favourites. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=#4169e1]'Speed Machine'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B][/U] [U][B][B][U][COLOR=#2f4f4f][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/U][/B][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] Sacramento, [B]California / Billed From:[/B] The Distant Future, The Year 2000. [B]Age:[/B] 30/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Deadly Heel Hook[I] (Single Leg Boston Crab/Ankle Lock combo)[/I] , Speedbreaker 2000 [I](Cross-Arm Breaker)[/I] , Speed Strike [I](Shining Wizard)[/I] , Speed Snap [I](Double Arm DDT)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2010 (Qualifying Round), 2012 (Finals)[B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Bradford Peverall /[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Boriken Love Machine, Jared Johnson 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed has looked impressive as People's champion since winning the title at the end of last year and many feel he could go on to match Dean Daniels year long reign with the belt. Since dropping the gangsta schtik of his W.O.V days and becoming an athlete dedicated to his craft, Speed has become one of the most dangerous competitors in the FCW ring. He's a man of very few words these days, but those who get in the ring with him soon know that his actions speak much louder. A surprise finalist last year, it won't be seen as so much of a surprise this year if the submission expert makes repeats that same feat this year. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=#4169e1]Ultimate[/COLOR][COLOR=#000080] Phoenix[/COLOR][/U][/B] [U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U] [B]From:[/B] San Antonio, Texas, [B]Billed From[/B]: 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] 38/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash)[/I] , Flaming Driver [I](Sunset Driver)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2009 (Runner Up) , 2010 (Winner), 2011 (Finals) [B]Qualifiying Round Opponent:[/B] Joseph /[B]Potential RDR Opponents:[/B] Angel De Mexico, Dean Daniels A former two time Undisputed Champion, Ultimate Phoenix has a strong pedigree in the competition, having reached three consecutive finals between 2009-2001, winning it in 2010. The popular masked man did not enter last years tournament, deciding instead to concentrate on defending the twin belts, as he was the champion at the time. Currently one half of the Tag Team champions along side his 'brother' and former nemesis Phoenix Negra, Phoenix would still love to show that he is one of the top singles stars in FCW by winning the Rey De Reyes and then going on to take claim of the Undisputed Championship for a third time.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW will present Night One of their Camino De Reyes Double Header from the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan on Tuesday 23rd July. Five of the ten Rey de Reyes qualifying matches will take place at this show, with the other five set to take place in a weeks time at Night Two in Philadelphia. The pick of the matches see's Phoenix Negra take on Soul Krusher, Negras's tag team partner Ultimate Phoenix will also go up against a Mainstream Nation member in the form of Joseph, MPWF's Hombre De La Energia challenges Amo Del Gato, tournament underdog Quentin Queen takes on Malilli Umaga and Boriken Love Machine will hope to build on a victorious debut when it goes up against Jared Johnson. Outside of the Tournament Puerto Rican Power will put the Undisputed Championship on the line against the 'unique' Jim Force. Force's agenda for winning the title is clear...and that is if he becomes the top man in FCW then the promotion will have not choice but to sell his merchandise. The face painted cult icon may have had no previous pedigree in FCW but fans who have followed Force's career will know that he always provides a tough challenge for any opponent...can the Force over-come the Power or will the Power remain strong ? Also two of the top Tag Teams in FCW Animal Magic and The Sons of Lucha Libre will face off against one another to determine who become the number one contenders for the Tag Team Championship, with the winning team challenging The Brothers Phoenix at Night Two. These two teams have faced off before, but Animal Magic have a new attitude these days having joined forces with former rivals the Mainstream Nation and the rivalry between Speed Machine and the Lucha Equity Alliance continues with LEA leader Angel De Mexico now challenging for the belt Speed has held since the end of last year. Those who get to the arena early will be treated to a bonus three way Tag match featuring Dance2Win, 'HockPrime' and Los Beetoolz. Here is full run down of the card for Camino De Reyes- Night One [CENTER][B][U]FCW Camino De Reyes Night One[/U][/B] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 23rd July 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Jim Force[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship Contenders:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=sienna]Rey De Reyes Qualifiers:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing The Brothers Phoenix'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Soul Krusher[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=sienna]Boriken Love Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=sienna]Malilli Umaga[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Quentin Queen[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=sienna]Amo Del Gato[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'From MPWF'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Hombre De La Energia[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Joseph[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing The Brothers Phoenix'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Dance2Win vs 'HockPrime' vs Los Beetoolz[/FONT] _________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Camino De Reyes- Night One[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship[/B]: Puerto Rican Power vs Jim Force[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Speed Machine vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Contenders:[/B] Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Phoenix Negra vs Soul Krusher[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier[/B]: Boriken Love Machine vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifer:[/B] Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Amo Del Gato vs Hombre De La Energia[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Joseph vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dance2Win vs 'HockPrime' vs Los Beetoolz [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B]Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Jim Force [B]People's Championship: Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [B] Tag Team Contenders: Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [B]RDR Qualifier: Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Soul Krusher [B] [B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson [B]RDR Qualifer:[/B] Malilli Umaga vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia [B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Dance2Win vs [B]'HockPrime' [/B]vs Los Beetoolz

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Jim Force People's Championship:[B] Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Tag Team Contenders: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre RDR Qualifier:[B] Phoenix Negra [/B]vs Soul Krusher RDR Qualifier:[B] Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen RDR Qualifier: [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs 'HockPrime' vs Los Beetoolz

Camino De Reyes- Night One Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Jim Force [I]The Force will not be strong here[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs Angel De Mexico [I]I don't think this is a night for Speed Machine to lose his belt[/I] Tag Team Contenders: [B]Animal Magic [/B]vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]New attitude, new focus, new challenge for The Phoenii[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Phoenix Negra [/B]vs Soul Krusher [I]I'm not expecting many upsets in the qualifying round, so Negra to advance[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Boriken Love Machine [/B]vs Jared Johnson [I]Double J may make some strides soon, but not here[/I] RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga [/B]vs Quentin Queen [I]The Samoan has had a bit of a second wind lately and should beat Double Q here. Unless he's on his way out and you want to job him big style![/I] RDR Qualifier: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Hombre De La Energia[/B] [I]I don't see the point in bringing in someone like Hombre if he's going to job to Amo del Gato[/I] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Joseph has no chance here unless he dazzles Phoenix with his Technicolor Dreamcoat[/I] Dance2Win vs [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Los Beetoolz

Camino De Reyes- Night One Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Jim Force [i]Win for Power here surely. Not sure whether Force is with you full-time or just on loan, but he's not taking the title[/i] People's Championship: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs Angel De Mexico [i]Could go either way, but I think Machine retains here, maybe with some cheating so Angel has reason for a re-match[/i] Tag Team Contenders: [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [i]With their recent heel turn, makes sense to have them win to continue their momentum[/i] RDR Qualifier: [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] vs Soul Krusher [i]Negra has much more talent, so I expect him to win[/i] RDR Qualifier: [b]Boriken Love Machine[/b] vs Jared Johnson [i]New Patriot needs to build up some early momentum[/i] RDR Qualifer: [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] vs Quentin Queen [i]Umaga's performances have picked up a bit recently, so I see him going through with Queen still paying his dues[/i] RDR Qualifier: [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Hombre De La Energia [i]Could go either way, but I think you'd prefer to have your own worker go over[/i] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [b]Utimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Joseph FTW! Nah, Phoenix all the way[/i] Dance2Win vs [b]'HockPrime'[/b] vs Los Beetoolz [i]HockPrime get the win[/i]

[QUOTE=foolinc;688315]Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Jim Force People's Championship:[B] Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Tag Team Contenders: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre RDR Qualifier:[B] Phoenix Negra [/B]vs Soul Krusher RDR Qualifier:[B] Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen RDR Qualifier: [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [B]Dance2Win[/B] vs 'HockPrime' vs Los Beetoolz[/QUOTE] I'm getting into a bad habit of doing this, but I am going to second FI's picks here. I could see any of the three tags in the final (er, opening) match take it. Otherwise agree utterly.

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Jim Force People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Tag Team Contenders: Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] RDR Qualifier: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Soul Krusher RDR Qualifier: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga [/B]vs Quentin Queen RDR Qualifier: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Hombre De La Energia[/B] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Dance2Win vs [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Los Beetoolz

Predictions Form: Camino De Reyes- Night One Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Jim Force [I]You're not crazy enough to put the title on Force, but I do appreciate the cameo[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]I don't think Mexico will be the man to stop Speed Machine[/I] Tag Team Contenders: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]Build to a rematch with the Phoenix bros[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Soul Krusher RDR Qualifier: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen RDR Qualifier: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Hombre De La Energia[/B] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Dance2Win vs [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Los Beetoolz

Camino De Reyes- Night One Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Jim Force [I]PRP has more merchandise in Puerto Rico[/I] People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] [I]time for a change[/I] Tag Team Contenders: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]heel turn has to lead somewhere[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Soul Krusher RDR Qualifier: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen RDR Qualifier: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Hombre De La Energia[/B] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Dance2Win vs [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Los Beetoolz

[B][U]Camino De Reyes- Night One[/U][/B] Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Jim Force[/B] [I]- Can Jim Force heel it up enough? I say yes. Based on this. PRP is all about popularity. Force might be one person he'd be willing to drop the titles to. So thinking as a booker, tigerkinney uses this to hotshot the title on Night 2 onto someone else.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]- I see no reason to end the clinical and successful reign of the Speed Machine.[/I] Tag Team Contenders: Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] [I]- Animal Magic might be newly heel, but the LEA needs to look legitimate. Plus this is the sort of rub the Sons need about now.[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]- Krusher has been good, but I can't see the Phoenixii losing both matches. Instead Negra wins here.[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Boriken Love Machine [/B]vs Jared Johnson [I]- The new guy needs a strong debut match on the island.[/I] RDR Qualifer: Malilli Umaga vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [I]- Umaga may or may not be on his way out. If negotiations don't go well, the QQueen picks up a shock win.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Hombre De La Energia[/B] [I]- Which means Hombre is the 'big man' in the finale. And since I want at least one of the imports to win, I'll go with him.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Joseph is a much better incarnation than Joe Benning, but he's not about to be sharing his misery with UP.[/I] Dance2Win vs 'HockPrime' vs [B]Los Beetoolz[/B] [I]- I don't like HockPrime. The name. The look. The Matt Hocking. D2W have issues so, yes, I'm picking Los Beetoolz to pick up the Rice 'n' Beans match of the card.[/I]

Been a bit behind, but had to predict this one - always a great set of shows. Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Jim Force [I]I'm still going with Force for the MN - but not even the Forechlorians can overcome the Power!!![/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]Was ADM champ before? He always seems there or thereabouts - and a loss here would keep him there. Or thereabouts.[/I] Tag Team Contenders: [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]Tough to choose - but AM just seem stronger[/I] RDR Qualifier: Phoenix Negra vs [B]Soul Krusher[/B] [I]Token upset - and keeping SK strong[/I] RDR Qualifier: Boriken Love Machine vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]Boriken can transfer a little overness here - Johnson is on the rise[/I] RDR Qualifer: [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]He won't win overall, but he has more value than losing to Queen here[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia [I]On the one hand, I can see ADG winning as he's getting a mini-push. On the other hand, you may want to assess HDLE for a future signing and give him a couple of matches... Still, if in doubt, pick the local[/I] RDR Qualifier: Joseph vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]I debated making this the upset, to take the only prior winner out early, but I can't pick JB to win anything, let alone topple Phoenix[/I] Dance2Win vs [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]Six of one... I'd love to see D2W win and get past their issues, but Peverall just seems to have a problem when it comes to tag teams, doesn't he?[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][I][/I][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Camino De Reyes Night 1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 23rd July 2013[/SIZE] Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico Attendance: 1967 [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] [B]Match: Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B] Considering all three teams and that includes 'HockPrime' are nearer the jobber end of the Tag Division and hence why they're jerkin the curtain on the pre-show, this wasn't all that bad and with if the crowd cared a little bit more about the six men in the match, then it could have amounted to be a surprisingly decent contest. As it was they worked hard, hit some nice spots and generally didn't embarrass themselves. Dance2Win continued to look like a team in melt-down with a few (worked) miscomunications, with those two unable to get on the same page it pretty left the contest between 'HockPrime' and Los Beetoolz. In the end 'HockPrime's' little bit more experience told, sealing the victory with a new tag team finisher they are calling Shock and Awe; a Powerbomb/Flying Neckbreaker combination. [B][COLOR=red]Result: ''HockPrime' defeated Dance2Win and Los Beetoolz in 8:09 when Matt Hocking defeated Gringo Starr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Katie Cameron then came out to give away some free-merchandise into the crowd..Jim Force would surely not approve because you have to BUY his merchandise.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Alex Braun comes out to the ring to a nice reception from the fans. He hypes up the Rey De Reyes tournament, doing the usual spiel about how it's an annual tradition and that whoever claims the trophy will go on to challenge for the title......[/I] [I]However he is interrupted by Jim Force who comes rushing down to the ring....Force rips the microphone out of Brauns hand and then clothesline the former DaVE star out of the ring.....[/I] [I]Instant heel heat for that , Force then begins to speak...[/I] [COLOR=magenta][B]Jim Force:[/B] THE FORCECHORIAN COUNT IS LOW AMONGST YOU ! THE FOOOOOOOORCE IS WEAK AMONGST YOU....[/COLOR] [I]A shut the **** up chant starts piping up from the more rowdier section of the crowd.[/I] [COLOR=magenta]I MUST SAVE YOUUUUUUUU FROM SUCH A TERRIBLE PREDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......[/COLOR] [I]Jim Force always did struggle with long words and it illicits a chuckle from the fans[/I] [COLOR=magenta]WELL I MUST SAVE YOUUUU, I MUST BECOME THE UNDEES PUUUUUUUUUU TEEEEED CHAMPION ![/COLOR] The crowd continues to get on Force's case but the jacked up, face painted mad man continues on with his frankly insane ramblings.. [COLOR=magenta]ONLY THEN WILL I HAVE THE POWER[/COLOR] The crowd starts up a Power chant, due to Force's probably unintentional mention of the champions name. NOOOOOO THE POWER IS NOOO MATCH FOR THE FOOOOOORCE.....POWER WILL FEEL THE FOOOORCE !!!!! ONLY THEN WILL YOU BUY MY MERCHANDISE ! FOR YOU MUST BUY MY MERCHANDISE FOR THE FOOorrr..... [I]Puerto Rican Power has obviously heard enough and emerges on to the entrance ramp to the delight of the fans....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: Jacked Up Jim ! I think these paying customers have suffered enough, no wants to hear you rambling on, not even a decase ago when you were the 'supreme' flavour of the month. [/COLOR] [COLOR=magenta][B]Jim Force:[/B] Your Power is no match for the FOOOOOORCE !!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Well it looks like we differ on that Jim, because not only do I have the POWER, so does everyone else in this arena.......[/COLOR] [I]Power then rushes down the entrance ramp towards the ring, it looks like he can't wait until later on. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Jim Force[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match was scheduled for the main event slot, but obviously the Power and the Force could not be contained for the rest of the night, so therefore the match switches to becoming the opening contest of the main show. It's like the unstoppable Force (pun probably intended) against the immovable object at the start of the match with the two heavyweights clubbing one another with punches and fore-arms, with neither man flinching and letting their opponent have the psychogical advantage. Power then gets a flurry together that has Force on the back foot, he whips Force into the ropes and then connects with a clothesline but Force just shakes it off and comes right back with a clothesline of his own....this time Power no sells it and comebacks with a roaring elbow but Force just shakes if off again, a second roaring elbow from Power connects and this time Force is wobbled.... Power then whips Force into the corner and then comes charging in but Force gets the boots up, Power comes charging in again but Force manages to block again, the insane face painted muscle man then climbs up to the second rope and launches himself at Power with a Flying Double Axe Handle ! Power is down and Force goes for the cover..... One..... Power kicks out at one !!! Power comes back with a flurry of fore-arms, but Force just no-sells them shaking his head as if he's having a seiziure......Force the comes right back with FOOORCE Punches, Power just shakes them off though....Force then goes for the Super FOOORCE Punch (360 degree discus Foorce punch) but he misses his target.....and Power tags Force with a roaring elbow he then applies the Atomic Full Nelson on Force ! Power has it locked on tight, and Michael Bull goes to check on Force..... Force seems to be fading....... Bull checks again.... Still no response from Force, it appears the Forcechlorians are being drained out of the challenger...... Bull is ready to call for the bell..... But No ! Jim Force is starting to shake, Power can't seem to keep the hold on Force any longer....... Force then stuns Power with a series of FOOOORCE punches....Power is now wobbling and the face painted muscle man scoops the champion up into a Powerslam...slamming Power hard onto the canvas..... FOOORCE then shakes the ropes !! to get himself pumped up....then as Power gets back to his feet Force makes the 'signal'...the fans boo the' taunt' loudly they all know what's coming..... FULL FORCE !!! (Jackhammer)... It goes quiet, the crowd are seriously concerned that Power's reign is about to be ended by of all people Jim Force. One........ Two......... Thre....... NOOOO ! Power gets shoulder up just in time..... Foorce can't believe, and he starts to pace around. The mad musclehead then waits for Power to get back to his feet.....Force tries for a second Jack-Hammer but this time Power blocks and then applies a Full Nelson once again before dumping Force with the SAN JUAN IMPACT (Full Nelson Slam).... Both then stagger back up to their feet and Power stuns Force with a roaring elbow.....the Atomic drop follows... the momentum is now shifting back to the champion......the spinebuster completes three quarters of the 'Four Moves of Doom'....Power then simply waits for Force to get back to his feet.......SAN JUAN RUSH ! (Running Big Boot)........ But Force just 'no sells' it before Power can even make the cover.....but the champion is undettered by Force's re-action and connects with a second SAN JUAN RUSH..... This time Power actually waits for Force to stagger back to his feet before connecting with a Third SAN JUAN RUSH !! Unbelievably Power still doesn't go for the cover and he waits for Force to get back to his feet again and a fourth SAN JUAN RUSH CONNECTS !! Power then thinks about going for the cover, and then decides against it......Power knows that he has Force beaten but he seems determined to send the face painted mad man packing from FCW for good...... Force, who now appears to have had all the 'Forcechlorian's literally booted out of him, bravely or rather more foolishly staggers back to his feet again and once again Power's boot meets his face as the champion connects with FIFTH CONSECUTIVE SAN JUAN RUSH ! This time Power goes for the cover...... One...... Two....... Three !!! To the delight of the crowd Puerto Rican Power is still the Undisputed Champion. We weren't sure about this delivering as a main event, especially as Jim Force is not exactly what you would call a great wrestler but this turned out to be pretty good for what it was. Those expecting a mat classic out of these two, would probably require a trip to the funny farm more than Jim Force does but given the re-action of the crowd they got into the 'story' these two were telling and that was basically who could out Power/out no-sell his opponent. The five consectutive San Juan Rushes were over the top but fit in perfectly with the story they were telling through out the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Jim Force in 11:46 by pinfall with a San Juan Rush.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]A 'destroyed' Jim Force is then helped back down the aisle as Power celebrates. The champion then goes into the crowd to celebrate amongst 'his people'[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Amo Del Gato vs Hombre De La Energia[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HombreDelaEnerga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two put together a solid effort in what was a relatively short match. Del Gato tried to force a quick pace at the beginning, which caught his larger opponent a little off guard but Hombre was able to re-group and a string of suplexes put the MPWF firmly in control. Hombre then tried to put Amo away with the Texas Backbreaker only for Amo to block and counter into a roll-up. Amo then stunned Hombre with a leg-lariat before spiking the Mexican based American into the mat with the Ninth Life (Corkscrew Flipping Neckbreaker). Luck was not on Amo's side however, as he made the cover too near the ropes but with Hombre firmly planted to the mat he went up top for the 450 Splash but as he came crashing down upon Hombre, the powerful American was able to get the knees up. Hombre then caught Amo with the Energy Lariat to pick up the victory and advance to a Rey De Reyes showdown with either Amazing Fire Fly or Nicky R!ot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hombre De la Energía defeated Amo Del Gato in 7:43 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Joseph vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Joseph managed to give the former Undisputed Champion a tougher test than perhaps many were expecting, with the Mainstream Nation man attacking Phoenix before the bell to gain an early advantage, for the next few minutes Phoenix just couldn't get a foot hold in the match and Joseph got a close near-fall off a Fisherman's Suplex . Joseph then set Phoenix up for the Misery Be Shared but Phoenix was able to block and then stun the Mainstream Nation man with an Enziguri. From there Phoenix took control of the match, getting a two count off an Elemental suplex before sealing the expected victory with the Phoenix Firebird Splash. This was a short but competitive match, as Joseph continues to gradually shed the 'jobber' tag he had whilst he was Joe Benning. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Joseph in 6:05 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Boriken Love Machine vs Jared Johnson[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Boriken pushed a quick pace at the beginning of the match with a mix of straight ahead brawling and powerful suplexes but the prospect from Carolina managed to weather the storm and after catching Boriken with a Russian Leg-Sweep slowed the pace of the match down and began to work overr the masked new-comer. A bridging German Suplex brought Double J a two count....before he planted Boriken into the mat with a Tar Heel stomp. Johnson then applied the Carolina Cross-face but Boriken showed his resilliance by digging down and making it over to the ropes..... Boriken then re-gained control of the match after the rope-break and set up for the Love Package (Small Package Driver) but Double J managed to block and planted Boriken back down to the mat with another leg-sweep.....Johnson then went to apply the Carolina Cross-face once more but Boriken turned over onto his back and sent Johnson flying over-head with a monkeyflip. But Johnson managed to right himself onto his feet and then take Boriken down with the MDK Powerbomb (Sunset Flip Powerbomb)...that should have had the match won for Johnson but there was no referee to make the count as Michael Bull was distracted by Nicky R!ot....Johnson realising what had happened then went over to argue with his former stable mate but as he turned round a recovered Boriken Love Machine caught with the LOVE GUN ! (Double Knee Facebreaker)...this time Bull did make the count to ensure that Boriken Love Machine advanced to the next stage of the Rey De Reyes. A closely fought contest, which everyone looked strong coming out of, Boriken picks up a win in his first singles match and first match on 'home soil' and whilst Double J lost again, he looked strong in defeat this time. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Boriken Love Machine Jr defeated Jared Johnson in 10:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] After the match Nicky R!ot grabs a microphone from the announce table and proceeds to taunt a dejected Jared Johnson.... [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Jared, you're never going to amount to anything ...all you've done since coming into FCW is ride on others coat-tails. You may have been able to get away with leeching off Darryl Devine but you as you found out you won't be leeching off me........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]And oh yeah sure you'll come up with some excuse that me coming out here cost you the match, if you were any good you wouldn't have let my 'distraction' affect you. You're a loser Jared, sure you can wrestle a bit but you're a loser and in my view losers don't get very far in this business Jared...just get used to jobbing, because lets face it you're damn good at it ![/COLOR] [I]R!ot then backs up the ramp with a huge smirk on his face. Johnson doesn't have the energy to answer back you can see that he is hurting not only from being on the receiving end of the Love Gun from Boriken but from the taunting words of Nicky R!ot.[/I] [LEFT][I]________________________________________________________[/I][/LEFT] [I]Katie Cameron catches up with the Lucha Equity Alliance leader Angel De Mexico, who is set to challenge Speed Machine for the People's championship in the match coming up next.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron[/B]: I'm here with Angel De Mexico, the leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance and the latest member of the group to challenge Speed Machine for the People's championship......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] Hola Katie.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Hola to you too...Now Angel what makes you think you can be the one to end Speed Machine's reign as champion...[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] It's not case of think, but a case of feel......I feel in my heart that I can triumph.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm pretty sure that's what the rest of your crew said when challenging Speed for the People's belt.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] And why shouldn't they believed ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Well I'm not saying they shouldn't have but I want to know why you think you can beat Speed, what strategy do you plan on using ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] My plan is to do my best and hopefully my best is good enough, I have experience of being here before so I will draw upon that, maybe my best will not be good enough but I have to believe, just like Fire Fly, Mitico and Capitao before me that my best will be good enough.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] So that's it ? Your plan is to do your best, hardly a great masterplan[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico[/B]: Yes that is it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm not going to get much more out of you am I ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] No I'm afraid you are not Senorita Cameron... Sometimes you just need the element of surprise...OK.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Speed Machine vs Angel De Mexico[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This one began very tentively with Speed and Angel exchanging holds and neither one really gaining much of an advantage. Gradually the pace began to pick up and Angel almost caught Speed off guard with a La Magistral Cradle. Speed then went for the Speed Strike, more in frustration that he wasn't out-manouvering the patriotic masked man in the technical exchanges but Angel saw it coming and was able to grab the leg and turn into a Dragon Screw....Angel then waited for Speed to get back to his feet before taking the legs out with a drop-kick and following up with a quebrada. That earned Angel a two count, who then stalked Speed to set up for the Acapulco Twist but Speed was able to block and was able to counter with an implant DDT. A weak cover from the champion followd before Speed tried to shake some feeling back into his right leg. They then circled each other once again before settling into another chain wrestling exchange, Speed seemed to gain the advantage with a fore-arm smash before dumping Angel overhead with a Dragon Suplex. That earned Speed a two count, who then turned the LEA leader over for the Deadly Heel Hook but Angel was able to kick the champion off with his free-leg. Angel then snapped off a head-scissor take down that sent Speed out of the ring, before pumping himself up to go soaring through the ropes to wipe out the champion with a tope con hilo. Angel then pitched a shell shocked Speed into the ring and went for a quick cover. Speed managed to kick out and then suddenly grabbed hold of Angel's arm to lock on the Speedbreaker 2000 but the LEA leaders arm wasn't worn down enough and Angel managed to work his way out of the hold and then snap off an arm-drag. Angel then snapped off another head-scissors this time transitioning into his own Arm submission the Mexican Death. Just as it looked like Speed might be forced to tap the champion managed to dig down and make it to the ropes. Angel then tried to take Speed down to the mat again and re-apply the Arm-Bar but Speed managed to block and then counter with the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT) but when Speed went for the cover he was unable to hook the leg due to the damage his arm had taken. Back up and Angel despite being spiked into the mat ony moments earlier was looking the fresher of the two and he caught Speed with a leg-lariat, that unbalanced Speed enough for Angel to take the champion off his feet with a leg-sweep before the Patrotic Mexican went up tope. Angel then waited patienty for Speed to get to his feet, before launching himself at Speed to snap off another MEXICAN DEATH ! But this time Speed rolled through and had Angel's shoulders pinned to the mat..... One...... Two..... Three Speed Machine is still the People's champion ! Pretty good title defence once again from Speed. They went for a variation of the normal Speed formula, where the champion almost got beaten at his own game. It started a bit slowly but once they got going this settled down into being an intriguing technical battle. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Ángel De México in 17:49 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Speed Machine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Match #6: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Malilli Umaga vs Quentin Queen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fourth Rey De Reyes match of the night saw Malilli Umaga come in as the over-whelming favourite against his opponent the teenage rookie Quentin Queen. This looked as though it was going to be a quick squash for the Samoan at the beginning, but despite being in complete control, the Samoan was unable to put Queen and the more the match wore on , the more Queen's pluckyness began to frustrate Umaga,. The Samoan made his first big mistake when he decided to change tactics and head up top, instead of staying on Queen, who rose back to his feet and then sent Umaga crashing back into the ring with a superplex. Queen however was a little too worn down to follow up and Umaga soon regained control of the match with a stiff fore-arm before scooping Queen up onto his shoulders and dropping the teenager across his knees with a gutbuster...Umaga then grabbed Queen by the throat and flung the rookie over-head with the Samoan Suplex. That should have been it but Queen's luck was in with ring postioning, barely managing to reach a foot onto the ropes. Umaga was having kittens at this stage and out if his frustration at being unable to put Queen away started arguing with referee Dewey Libertine. Umaga then turned his attention back to Queen but the youngster popped back up to his feet and rocked the arrogant Samoan with a standing drop-kick. Umaga then staggered forward right into a Q-BALL (Spinning Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex)...... One..... Two...... Three !!! Quentin Queen had just earned his first victory in FCW in what has to be deemed a major upset. If Umaga had produced this kind of consistency of performance in his latest performances from the start then there would have been no question in renewing his contract, as it was he perhaps left it too little, too late or he would have been kept around if he didn't ask for $2000 per show, which equates to being the top paying contract in the promotion. At around $1000 we would have definitely given him another chance, $1500 me might have considered it, $2000 ?! Definitely not. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Quentin Queen defeated Malili Umaga in 11:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Quentin Queen is jumping around like a five year old kid who has had too many sweets, celebrating his shock victory like he has just won the Undisputed Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #7: Tag Team Contenders: [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Animal Magic with their new 'edge' jumped the Sons of Lucha Libre before the bell had even rung to gain and early advantage but the Sons shook off the early assault and came right back, taking the Mainstream Nation recruits out of the ring with stereo drop-kicks and then following up with stereo dives. That saw the LEA pair take control of the match. Back in the ring and the Sons had Fox Mask isolated in their corner, where they worked over the former fan favourite with some neat double teams, the highlight of which saw Mitico hold Fox in a bow and arrow position, so that Capitao could slinghsot himself in and come crashing down upon Fox with a senton. Mitico then got a close two count with a bridging German Suplex before handing it back over to Capitao who then scored with a slingshot leg-drop for another two count. Capitao then decided to go for the Samba Roll (Rolling Senton) but Fox Mask had the move scouted and managed to get his knees up. But he remained rooted to the mat, and Capitao looked set to tag Mitico back into the match, but Michael missed the tag as he was distraced by Masked Cougar. Fox Mask then drop-kicked Mitico out of the ring, and then took down Capitao with a neckbreaker through the ring-ropes. That put Animal Magic back in control of the match and they proceeded to work over Capitao. Where as before they simply relied on slick team work, their double teams now had an extra edge to them, each strike, each kick more clinical than before added to that they were also getting in cheap shots at any opportunity. This of course frustrated El Mitico, but each time he went to protest, it only served to 'hurt' his own partner more. However when the former two time champs went to put Capitao away with the Last Hunt, the 'Brazilian' had their trademark double team finisher scouted and managed to move out of the way, and the Animal Magic collided with one another. Fox Mask then tried to prevent Capitao from making the tag into Mitico but Capitao manged to stun Fox with an Enziguri. Cougar then tried to prevent Capitao from making the tag only for Capitao to snap off a head-scissors and then dive across to tag Mitico into the ring. Mitico then cleaned house on Animal Magic with a series of clotheslines, before flinging Fox Mask out of the ring with a German Suplex that left in him with Masked Cougar who then stumbled right into a Quicksilver Suplex ! But just as Bull's hand was about to slap the mat for three, Fox Mask pulled him out of the ring in desperation. Fox Mask then enters the ring and nails Mitico with a Fox Hunter, but Capitao then enters and it just breaks down with Bull struggling to get control of the match, he looks like he is about to throw it out but a double team drop-kick from Animal Magic on Mitico restores some sort of of order and the Mainstream Nation recruits set Capitao up on the top-rope for the assisted Fox Flip Off DDT but they take too much time setting up and Mitico slides back into the ring to Power Bomb Cougar off the top-rope...the momentum of which sends everyone crashing into the ring. Cougar then stumbles up this feet first, right into the a MITICO DRIVER !, Fox Mask then looks set to break it up but Capitao takes him down with a drop toe hold and ties Fox up with the A Prayer For Mercy (Inverted Figure Four) as Bull counts Mitico's pin on Cougar..... One...... Two....... Three ! The Sons of Lucha Libre will face The Brothers Phoenix for the Tag Team Titles. Whilst they didn't really better what they've done before this was another good effort from two teams that seem to be well march against one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Animal Magic in 14:57 when El Mítico Jr defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As expected with their new attitude, Animal Magic don't take the loss too well and as the Sons look set to head back up the entrance ramp, Animal Magic jump them from behind, laying out the number one contenderd with chair shots and then proceeding to beat down the Sons, seeing this the Brothers Phoenix come rushing down to the ring to 'save' their next challengers. The Sons then get in the Brothers faces, as if to say 'we can fight our own battle's and a shoving contest begins between the two babyface teams.......[/I] [I]All of a sudden Soul Krusher storms (well more like lumbers) down to the ring and cleans house, finishing up with a powerbomb on his scheduled opponent Phoenix Negra.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Phoenix Negra vs Soul Krusher[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The final Rey De Reyes Qualifier of the night was set to be the semi main event but now find's itself as the main event, following the Undidsputed Title match kicking off the show, instead of ending it. Krusher went for an immediate cover as soon as Dewey Libertine signalled for the bell to begin the match, after his Powerbomb on Negra.... One..... Two..... Negra kicked out but that did not deter the Mainstream Nation 'monster' who continued to pound away on the Tag Team Champion. Krusher literally flinged Negra around from pillar to post for the next few minutes, but Negra found an opening when Krusher missed with a splash into the corner and Negra managed to tag the monster with a step up Enziguri. Negra then went for a springboard fore-arm smash only for Krusher to swat him out of mid-air and then drive Negra onto the mat with another powerbomb..... One..... Two.... Negra managed to kick out again. Krusher then whipped Negra across the ring to get some momentum for the Dead Man Walking but Negra managed to springboard off the ropes and stun Krusher with a springboard roundhouse. Krusher managed to stay on his feet but Negra could feel the momentum shift after that move and he took Krusher off balance with a series of drop-kicks the final one sending Krusher tumbling over the top-rope...Negra then kept up the pressure by wiping out the Mainstream Nation monster with the No Hands Somersault plancha....or at least that is what the plan was, because unfortunately for Negra Krusher caught him and then proceeded to powerbomb the Tag champion into the ring-apron. Krusher then rolled Negra back into the ring and once again went for the cover...... But Negra managed to kick out again. Krusher once again tried for another powerbomb but Negra countered into a sunset flip.... One..... Two.... Krusher powerfully kicked out and then clotheslined Negra to re-take control of the match once again before lifting the masked man up onto his shoulders but that proved to be an error from Krusher as Negra then drove the Mainstream Nation monster down to the canvas with a Crucifix Bomb. Negra then stunned Krusher with a kick to the head before heading up top for the Phoenix Fire-bird Splash.......... But Krusher managed to move out of the way, however Negra managed to land on his feet and stun Krusher with a roundhouse kick....Krusher stayed on his feet but was dazed enough for Negra to risk going up top once again but as he launched himself at Krusher, the monster caught him in mid-air and looked set to drive Negra down to the mat with the Dead Man Walking but Negra actually managed to flip out into a face-plant driving Krusher face first into the mat....... Negra then followed up with another kicked to the head.....before dropping down to apply the LAST CHANCERY........ Krusher started to power his way out of the submission, only for Negra to cut him off with a lethal kick combination and once again Negra re-applied the hold...... Krusher was now starting to get worn down....... Libertinte checked on his condition..... The arm went down...... Libertine took another look..... Still no response from Krusher...... Libertine with one last look..... He calls for the bell, Krusher's out ! It's a victory that ensures that both of the Brothers Phoenix advance in the Rey De Reyes. A good match but perhaps not quite as good as we hoped for, maybe we had Negra confused for the wrong Phoenix 'brother' because Ultimate Phoenix always brings the best out of Krusher. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Soul Krusher in 13:40 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Phoenix Negra celebrating his victory, where he is joined in the ring by his 'brother' Ultimate Phoenix.[/I] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Whilst I wasn't expecting this to be a great show, with no stand out main event, I was perhaps hoping for us to at least pull a C+ out of this one. As it is, a C maintains our popularity in Puerto Rico. More of concern is the fact that we didn't sell out the place for the first time in a long time, but this it's obviously a sign of the times as the economy has been on a downturn for a while now and we may have to think about dropping our prices.

[quote=Bigpapa42;690501]Loved the epic no-selling and five finishers in the title match. Cool switch up to have it in the opener instead of the main event. Curious if it would helped or hurt the overall show grade to keep it last, though...[/quote] As a one off that match was alot of fun to write up :) Hard to say if the overall grade would have been better with it as the main event or not. I was hoping for Negra-Krusher to perhaps squeeze out a B-, but alas that wasn't to be. At best I fore-saw Power-Force pulling off a C, which is what they did. Possibly could have put it in the semi main spot, but in terms of the 'flow' of the show I liked it as an impromptu opener. Force (or should that be FOOOOOOORCE !!!) was only here on a talent trade. He also works for RIPW and due to my non aggression pact with SWF, I can't sign up anyone from there on a permanent basis. I did like James Casey's theory of him joining the Mainstream Nation and perhaps if he were to ever join on a more permanent basis, he could fit it quite well with Hernandez band of freaks.

[CENTER][B][U]July in Review [/U][/B][/CENTER] It was disappointing that we didn't sell out the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom for Camino De Reyes Night 1, but I think that may be a sign of the times and we may have to reduce our prices if we want to get in a full house, however reduce them too much and we'd probably make less money. Unfortunately the economy is a downward slump right now, the World over...Japan's a little behind everyone else but even they are starting to feel the pinch. What it all means is that any ambitions to expand may have to be put on hold. Then again we are beginning to keep the losses down, when running two shows in the same month, this month we lost around $10,500 but compared to previous months it's not that bad. August has already been planned as another two show month due to the continuing Rey De Reyes tournament but in order to claw a bit of money back Anniversario will be the only show in September and perhaps given the current economic situation we may have to think about running only the one show in October too. Jim Force was only brought in for a one off appearance and I think we got the 'best' out of him in his match against Puerto Rican Power. Jim's a unique 'talent' who really 'lives' his character, he's pretty limited in the ring, well that's an understatement he's very limited in the ring but if you book his matches right like we did against PRP he can be entertaining in small doses. I think however too much Jim Force or should that be FOOOOOORCE! could become a bit tiresome after a while, I'm sure FOOOOORCE followers would disagree though. Malilli Umaga and Patrick Cudelli have both departed FCW. Umaga's departure was mostly a financial decision, as he had actually improved his performances during the second half of his year long stint with us. He wanted to be the highest paid member of the roster and though is performances had improved, given the current financial climate we weren't prepared to meet those demands. Things just didn't work out between us and Patrick Cudelli. Because he had been in USPW, he felt he deserved to be more than to put in nicer terms an Enhancement Talent. Thing is that is all he was at USPW but because we're an indy he thought he could waltz in and start getting at the very least a midcard push. If he was prepared to put in the time and work hard then it's possible he could have begun to rise up the card. I suppose though at 28 he felt he put in the time at USPW but not everyone can be a 'star' in wrestling and perhaps Cudelli needs to realise that if wants to hold down a regular spot with a promotion. No in ring talent was re-signed to contracts this month but a few of our supporting personnel did put pen to paper on new deals with referee Dewey Libertine, backstage Interviewer Katie Cameron and road agent Duncan Kendall all staying on with us. All have done a solid job since coming into FCW. Cameron and Kendall both had difficult boots to fill in Sara Silver and Crippler Ray Kingman but have done an admirable job following in their footsteps. Senor Lopez has one again started to go on about hiring only 'real tough guys', who can handle themselves in a real fight. Rumour has it that the boss crossed paths with Mikel Jimininez (aka FCW original Handsome Stranger) the other day. It was Jiminez losing a drunken bar fight that got Senor Lopez obsessed about hiring 'real tough guys' in the first place and obviously seeing Jiminez triggered the bosses memory about the whole ordeal. There are one or two guys right now on the roster who Senor Lopez may not deem to be 'tough enough' but hopefully they can toughen up enough before their deals come up because I've got plans (not big plans, but still plans) for them in FCW. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW Battle on the Beach saw them shoot themselves in the foot yet again by putting on a poor main event, when they had no reason too. Ultimate Phoenix made a good defence of the Coastal Zone Championship against Fox Mask (B-) in a champion vs champion match, whilst the returning Insane Machine defeated Matt Sparrow in an equally good match. However for some unfathomable reason they decided to have a relatively meanless Tag that saw Andre Jones and Erik Strong team up to defeat Mick Muscles and Citizen-X as the main event in a match that wasn't bad but was hardly worthy of finishing the show either (C). What it all resulted in was a show that ended up leaving the fans a little disappointed. (C) MAW put on a stellar effort with their Forsaken event this month (C+). Even though the Mid Atlantic title match that saw JD Morgan defeat Avalanche (C+) was over-shadowed by earlier efforts from Jay Chord going over Greg Rayne and James Hernandez-Shady K going to a double count-out (both B-) it still held it's own enough to ensure that the show ended on a relatively strong note. NYCW continue to persevere with Andre Jones as Empire Champion and they continue to put on mediocre events and Gang Wars (C-) was no exception, once again the main event saw Jones make a relatively uninspiring title defence this time against Erik Strong (C-), that was matched by the semi main which saw The Silencer defeat Bradford Peverall. PSW have managed to find a slightly higher level of consistency of the past year and their No Turning Back event kept that up (C-). To be honest their under-card is still terrible, topped off by a dreadful semi main event that saw Jim Force defeat Jake Idol (E) but their main events have been good enough to somewhat 'save' the show and JD Morgan made a stellar defence of the PSW Championship against Knuckles (C). RIPW Sanitarium was an unmitigated disaster (D-), a poor show from top to bottom the main event saw Jim Force defeat Matt Sparrow (D-) but alot of that is down to the RIPW fans...who are basically SWF fans going to see a bunch of wrestlers they know little/or care little about. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]July News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] SWF yet again fail to maintain their spot as a Global sized company, with the amount of top drawer talent they had lost it was to be expected. The replacements they have brought in a mixture of promising youngsters and past their sell by date veterans simply aren't good enough to compete with the likes of TCW. The good thing for SWF is that they now have most of their roster tied down to written contracts, so that over time some of the up-coming young talents could develop into stars. The bad news for them is that the one true superstar they do have left in Steve Frehley only has a few months left in his contract. Seeing as even loyal servant Christian Faith decided to leave the once dominant SWF, can you see Frehley staying on-board the wrestling promotion equivalent of the titanic ? In fact the loss of Frehley could be the final nail in the coffin of the 'war' between SWF and TCW. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Edward Cornell and Danny Patterson both join 21CW for the first time in their careers. Gaijin trio Tamara McFly, Karen Bilous and Miss Information will all take part in 5SSW's up-coming tour. BSC sign up Stephanie Wade. Brooke Tyler signs on with CWWF. After impressing on their last tour, Hell Monkey signs a permanent written deal with GCG. Former 21CW mid-carder Philip Cooper joins MOSC. Axxis Jr formely of SOTBPW, joins rivals OLLIE. Richie Riggins joins PSW. Tully Arthurs (who was last seen as Leper Messiah in FCW) returns to the wrestling ring with RIPW. Nigel Svensson returns to his UK wrestling roots by joining ROF. Heavy Metal Anarchy is given a chance to resurrect his career with SOTBPW. USPW bring in Atlas, John Greed and Tracy Brendon. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Rolling Johnny Stones, Ivan Ivanoff and Stefan Raynor. Kuniyoshi Chishu, Yuma Muruya, Yukiko Matsumura, road agent/legend Sensational Ogiwara, colour commentator Thunder Hike and manager Ryuzabaro Sugiyama all sign new PPA deals with 5SSW. AAA extend the contracts of Vampella, color commentator Catherin Quine and manager Grace Harper. BHOTWG secure Nisso Yuasa, Hachigoro Maeda and Tadakuni Toshuai to new written contracts. BSC extend the contracts of Coco de Soleil, Officer Goodhead, road agent Marilyn Stardust and referee Heather Halo. A busy month of contract renegotiations for CGC, who extend the contracts of Edd Stone, Philippe LaGrenier, Lee Rivera, Hugh De Aske, Fate, Dirty Frank, road agent Ed Monton, backstage interviewer Jenny Playmate and web show 'analyst' Roger Rogers. CWWF were another Canadian promotion busy behind the scenes this month, extending the contracts of Gorgon, Sally Anne Christianson, Rebecca Petty, Viv Jacobs, Roz Larren, Eve Grunge, road agent Chance and referee Lois Hudson. CZCW extend the contract of roster mainstay Fox Mask. EWA extend the contracts of Bam Bam Johansson, Buff Martinez, Notorious F.R.E.A.K plus womens wrestlers Aud D'Hoffryn and Anna Ki. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of Edo Phoenix IV and referee Kazuko Hiroyuki. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Raul Hughes, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Big Cat Brandon, Kenichi Komigata and Wasichi Inao. MAW extend the contracts of color commentator Farrah Hesketh and road agent Black Hat Bailey. MHW extend the contract of Gino Montero. MOSC extend the contracts of Edward Cornell and manager Mark Moore. MPWF were also busy this month, extending the contracts of Genio Verde, El Bandito, Blood Raven, Amo Del Gato, Hypnotiq Jr, El Serpiente, Hombre De Energia, Mustang Blanco Jr, valet Gabriella Ortega and referee Benn. NOTBPW secure Aaron Andrews, R.K Hayes, Alan Parent and womens wrestler Etsuko Ariyoshi to new written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of Riley McManus and valet Fern Hathaway. OLLIE extend the contracts of Luis Montero Jr, road agent Manuel Prieto, valet Secreto and referee Benito Garcia. Danger Kumasaka signs a new 'legends' contract with PGHW, whilst Burning Takash!ta keeps his PPA deal going. PSW extend the contracts of referee R.M Stones and road agent Curt O'Malley. RIPW extend the PPA deals of color commentator Duke Hazzard. ROF extend the contract of referee Humphrey Woolsey. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Kenichi Komigata and Josh Jones. SOTBPW extend the contract of Mayon Idol, Soda De La Uva Jr and referee Ramirez. Erik Strong, Brett Biggz, James Prudence and manager Playboy Jake Sawyer sign new PPA deals with the yet again only 'cult' sized SWF. TCW secure Shawn Gonzalez and Fumihiro Ota to new written contracts. UEW extend the contract of Jay Heartbreak, Kalu Owusu and referee Gary Garrett. USPW extend the contracts of Ekuma The Hawaiian Strongman and Giant Redwood. WLW secure Magnum KOBE, Eguchi The Amazing and road agent Yosuke 'Awesome Thunder' Narita to new written contracts, whilst freelancer Eisaku Hoshino will continue to appear for them on a PPA basis. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Petey Barnes fails to come to agreement on a new contract with 21CW. California Love Machine leaves CZCW, stating that he wishes to concentrate more on his East Coast commitments with PSW and RIPW for now. EWA decide against renewing the contract of Gianfranco Morelli. Exodus 2010 let go of veteran Takeshi Umehara. Hitomaro Suzuki fails to agree a new contract with GCG. Daniel Black Francis decides to finish up with MOSC. Veteran Rafael Ruiz leaves OLLIE. ROF decide against renewing the contracts of veterans Razor Valentine and Ali Bloxsome. SOTBPW decide against renewing the contract of Vincente Romero. SWF appear to have given up on Atlas as a prospect, after they decided not to renew his contract. XWA somewhat surprisingly decide against renewing the contract of Lead Belly, one half of one of the few proper tag teams on their roster the Dirty White Boyz. More than likely the decision to let Lead Belly go was a financially based, rather than wrestling based decision. [B]Injuries[/B] In a thankfully quiet month for injuries; MPWF's Tricolor Jr is currently suffering with Chronic Back Pain and U.S Indy Circuit worker Nelson Callum is working through a Percussive Ankle Stretch. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] No one hung up the boots or decided to take their pension this month. [B]Title Changes[/B] Stealth-Z regains the Golden Crown in Exodus 2010 from Edo Phoenix IV to become the champion for a second time. Amo Del Gato, El Serpiente Jr and Tricolor Jr ended the 10 month reign of Inca Jr, Payaso Jr and Ultra Spark Jr to win the Campeones de Trios in MPWF. Ultimate Phoenix regained the Campeon de Universal Title in OLLIE from El Leon to win the belt for a second time and Luis Montero Jr & Hijo Del Mephisto became the new Campeon de Parejas after ending the 13 month long reign of SWARM I and Championa Jr. Shuji Inukai completed a title double this month in PGHW when he defeated Eisaku Kunomasu for the Glory Crown, to begin his fourth reign with the belt and then teamed up alongside Kozue Kawashima to end the near year long Glory Tag Crown reign of Akinori Kwakami and Mito Miwa. Ryan Powell ended the 7 month reign of Kirk Jameson to become the new North American champion in SWF, whilst Teddy Powell ended the Shooting Star reign of Citizen-X. WLW's Koji Kojima was another wrestler in Japan enjoying double title success in the space of the same month when he defeated Adam Matravers for the Show Stealer Title and then teamed up along side long term time ally Haru Kurofuji to end the Tag Title reign of Rhino Umaga and Magnum Kobe. Umaga made up for his Tag Title disappointment by defeating UK Dragon for the Street Fighting Title. The Silencer and James Prudence teamed up to end the XWA International Tag Title reign of the Dirty White Boyz.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW will present Night 2 of their Camino De Reyes events from the Weston Gynasium in Philadelphia on Tuesday 6th August, with the remaining 10 entrants in this years Rey De Reyes tournament looking to make it through to the next round. The pick of the matches see's Affliction Trinity members take on Lucha Equity Alliance members, with Dean Daniels taking on Angel De Mexico and Nicky R!ot going up against Amazing Fire Fly. The remaining three matches in the tournament see's Mainstream Hernandez take on Primus, Charles Rainier go one on one with guest entrant Greg Rayne and the People's champion Speed Machine takes on Bradford Peverall. The Undisputed and Tag Team championships will also be on the line. Puerto Rican Power puts the Twin Belts on the line against the Mainstream Nation's Fox Mask. Even though Fox Mask may have been primarily a Tag Team wrestler during his time with FCW, the masked man does have a pedigree as a singles wrestler having won singles championships in other promotions and though Fox Mask will still have his sights set on the Tag Team Titles with Animal Magic partner Masked Cougar, he will see this as a great opportunity to get his hands on the top singles gold in FCW. Meanwhile The Sons of Lucha Libre, who defeated Animal Magic at Night 1 of the Camino De Reyes event will challenge The Brothers Phoenix for the Tag Team championship that has so far alluded them. Rounding out the show there will be a 4 corner survival featuring Quentin Queen (who upset Malilli Umaga to advance in the Rey De Reyes), Animal Magic's Masked Cougar, Matt Hocking and Dance2Win's Mr Electricit and Soul Krusher and Joseph of the Mainstream Nation team up to take on Los Beetoolz. The pre-show match see's Amo Del Gato take on the Mainstream Nation's Spirit. Here is full run down of the card for Camino De Reyes Night Two [CENTER][B][U]FCW Camino De Reyes Night Two[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 6th August 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation & Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Fox Mask[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=sienna]Rey De Reyes Qualifiers:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Dean Daniels[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing HockPrime'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Primus[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=sienna]Charles Rainier[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'From MAW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Greg Rayne[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]'Representing Dance2Win'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Bradford Peverall[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]People's Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=sienna]Speed Machine[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing HockPrime'[/SIZE] Matt Hocking vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation & Animal Magic'[/SIZE] Masked Cougar vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Dance2Win'[/SIZE] Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Soul Krusher & Joseph vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Amo Del Gato vs Spirit[/FONT] _________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Camino De Reyes Night 2[/U][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Fox Mask[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Brothers Phoenix vs Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Primus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Greg Rayne[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]RDR Qualifier:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] Matt Hocking vs Masked Cougar vs Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Soul Krusher & Joseph vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Spirit[/COLOR] [/quote]

[B]Camino De Reyes Night 2[/B] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Fox Mask Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Sons of Lucha Libre RDR Qualifier: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Dean Daniels RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] 4CS: [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Masked Cougar vs Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

Archived