Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Camino De Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Fox Mask [i]Fox Mask isn't taking the belt with no build[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]The Brothers Phoenix[/b] vs Sons of Lucha Libre [i]Can't see the Phoenii losing here either, although I'm not sure who will dethrone them.[/i] RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [b]Dean Daniels[/b] [i]Would be a bit of an upset for Angel to win, I think Daniels will almost certainly be a contender[/i] RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]Fire Fly is receiving something of a push - he's been challenging for the People's belt of course, but R!ot is a main eventer and should win here[/i] RDR Qualifier: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Primus [i]Hernandez is close to being one of the top guys now IMO, and would be my pick to win the tournament.[/i] RDR Qualifier: [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Greg Rayne [i]Chance for your Avatar to pick up a win and advance against the guest[/i] RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] [i]Peverall is essentially a jobber right now[/i] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs Masked Cougar vs Mr Electricity vs [b]Quentin Queen[/b] [i]After a big win against Umaga it makes sense to have him continue his momentum[/i] [b]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/b] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [i]Squash with Krusher dominating, but another opportunity for Joseph to pick up a win and shed his jobber status. Amo Del Gato vs [b]Spirit[/b] [i]Could go either way, but Gato seems to be losing a lot lately[/i]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]Camino De Reyes Night 2[/U][/B] [U]Undisputed Championship[/U]: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Fox Mask [I]Can't see PRP dropping the belt here, not after an epic defense against The Force. [/I] [U]Tag Team Championship[/U]: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Sons of Lucha Libre [U]RDR Qualifier[/U]: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] [U]RDR Qualifier[/U]: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [U]RDR Qualifier[/U]: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus [U]RDR Qualifier[/U]: Charles Rainier vs [B]Greg Rayne[/B] [U]RDR Qualifier[/U]: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [U]4CS[/U]: Matt Hocking vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Fox Mask [I]Absolutely no way Power is dropping the title.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Sons of Lucha Libre [I]Hmmm, difficult, but I'll go with the Phoenix bros.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs Masked Cougar vs Mr Electricity vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Normally I'd go with Cougar, but I think you're going to give Queen some momentum and give him an eventual shot at the People's championship. [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Fox Mask [I]Not a hope in hell for Fox Mask, although Mainstream may use the opportunity to come in and do some damage to PRP[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix [/B]vs Sons of Lucha Libre [I]Not sure how you'll get the belts of these two yet, but I don't think it'll be here[/I] RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] [I]We've had an upset in the Qualifiers already, but I don't think this'll be another.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]And R!ot completes the double for Affliction over the Mexicans[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus [I]Should be easy enough for Mainstream, even against the big man[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne [I]I don't know much about Rayne. Rainier is nearly the same name but longer, so I'll go with you to outlast him.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Peverell may well show up well here to prove that he's got what it takes and that Mr Electricity is the perceived weak link in their team[/I] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs Masked Cougar vs Mr Electricity vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [I]Queen solidifies his RDR win here[/I] [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [I]Krusher makes the difference[/I] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Fox Mask Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Sons of Lucha Libre RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] I'm looking to get the show up tommorow, been 'distracted' with non GDS board related things. Apparently there is a life beyond this message board. And just for fun, if you enter in predictions this time round, you may well receive some FCW merchandise, if you're amongst the highest scorers.

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Fox Mask Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Sons of Lucha Libre RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

Camino De Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Fox Mask Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] RDR Qualifier: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen [B]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit

Camino De Reyes Night 2 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Fox Mask [I]- The Mainstream Nation might be the top faction in FCW, but Fox Mask is not going to be the one to dethrone Da Powah~! Not yet at least. And not unless this is suddenly CZCW.[/I] Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] [I]- Token upset because Flight of the Phoenix are more valuable as singles, but SoLL need this win and the rub the 'two honest luchadoring Phoenixii' can give them.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Dean Daniels[/B] [I]- So Affliction Addiction have a representative.[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [I]- To provide some crazy gravity bending spots.[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Primus [I]Not a good night for FFF. It was Freedom Force Five right?[/I] RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne [I]- Uh... this sounds terrible but... who is Greg Rayne? In wrestling terms he's got to be related to Rainier in some way.[/I] RDR Qualifier: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]- Need the People's Robotic Champ in there.[/I] 4CS: Matt Hocking vs Masked Cougar vs Mr Electricity vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [I]- The Queen of Puerto Rico continues to build momentum.[/I] [b]Soul Krusher & Joseph[/B] vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) [I]- Krusher squash Beetlooz grar![/I] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Spirit [I]- Not a great night for the Mainstream Nation... since the Cat sends the fans to the Rice and Beans stall happy.[/I]

[quote=Beeker;693424] RDR Qualifier: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Greg Rayne [I]- Uh... this sounds terrible but... who is Greg Rayne? In wrestling terms he's got to be related to Rainier in some way.[/I] [I].[/I][/quote] Well if you read the full Rey de Reyes preview (Page 84), you'd know exactly who is :p But basically he's this guy..... [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregRayne.jpg[/IMG] I'll give it that he's not exactly one of the more memorable workers in the Cornellverse. He starts off in the game as a jobber/prospect for the SWF. Right now in my game he's no longer with SWF and has been working the East Coast indy circuit.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;693434] But basically he's this guy..... [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregRayne.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] Looks like the face from the side of a milk carton. :D If you've seen this man please contact Jerry E... @ 555-1234. I did read the whole Rey of Reys preview and he left absolutely NO impression on me. Which made picking the bookerman to go over much easier. Nice easy entry into the finals TK!

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Camino De Reyes Night 2[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 6th August 2013[/SIZE] Attendance: 300 (sell out !) Weston Gynasium, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Tri State[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Katie Cameron is backstage with the Lucha Equity Alliance to cut a generic interview[/I] [COLOR=indigo][COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] It could be a big night for the Lucha Equity Alliance with places in the Rey De Reyes tournament up for grabs and the possibility of heading into that event as the Tag Team champions[/COLOR].[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico[/B]: Indeed it shall be a triumphant night, perhaps the most triumphant in the history of the LEA.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] You sound confident but you all face very tough tests[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] Tests we can overcome[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Many fans feel that you are the underdogs in all your[/COLOR] matches. [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Angel De Mexico[/B]: Let them think what they think, the Lucha Equity Alliance are ready to step up. We respect our opponents, we respect their talent, we respect the fact that The Brothers Phoenix, Dean Daniels and Nicky R!ot have all won gold in FCW, we respect the fact that they knows what it takes to win but we do not fear them, it's our time to shine...viva La Lucha !![/COLOR] [I]Just as it looks like the interview is over, El Mitico Jr has something to say.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]El Mitico Jr[/B]: Just to add something here myself, Ultimate Phoenix, Phoenix Negra myself and Capitao really respect you guys , you two set the benchmark here in FCW. You two ARE the very best in FCW both indiviually and it also seems as a team but as Angel said we do not fear you and tonight we finally become the FCW Tag Team Champions.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match: Amo Del Gato vs Spirit[/B] [I]A match that didn't really have the fans on board in the first place, due to the fact that neither of them are particularly well known on the U.S mainland was fraught with chemistry problems as Del Gato and Spirit missed several spots. In the end Del Gato won a sloppy encounter against the loweset ranked member of Mainstream Nation with the Ninth Life Flipping Neckbreaker.[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amo Del Gato defeated Spirit in 6:33 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Katie Cameron tries to get the crowd geed up by giving out some free merchandise.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Primus[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show kicks off immediately with in-ring action with Mainstream Hernandez attempting to blindside his Rey De Reyes opponent Primus before the match has even started, however that tactic backfires as the powerhouse stands his ground and then begins to dominate the Mainstream Nation leader. When the bell does ring to officially start the match, it's all Primus as the Athletic Big man simply over-powers Hernandez with clotheslines and power-moves. A release German suplex gets a close two count for Primus, before the Mainstreamer bails out to take a powder. Primus wanted to keep the pressure on however and immediately went straight after Hernandez but when he came charging at Hernandez, fellow Mainstream Nation worker Spirit put himself in harms way....Primus simply tossed Spirit aside but it was enough of a distraction for the Mainstreamer to re-group and cream Primus over the top of the head with a steel chair. Hernandez then shoved Primus into the steel steps before rolling into the ring to break Dewey Libertines twenty count. Primus then got back to his feet but staggered right into super-kick that sent him bouncing off the ring-post. The Mainstreamer confident that would be enough to put Primus away rolled the powerhouse into the ring and went for the cover but to his disgust Primus managed to get his shoulder up. The Mainstream Nation leader then waited for Primus to get back to his feet, before connecting with another superkick but Primus was able to get the shoulder up yet again. A frustrated Hernandez then headed up top and after jawing with the crowd set up for the Apparition #14. But he took too much time setting up and Primus was back to his feet and the powerful 315 Iber Powerbombed Hernandez from the top-rope. That got a two count for Primus, who then whipped a dazed Hernandez into the rope, Primus then set up for the Rrruuuuusssshhh!! but the Mainstreamer managed to side-step the move and then stun Primus with another Super-Kick, Primus stayed on his feet but then staggered right into a DDT that Hernandez immediately transitioned into the LOVE ME NOW ! submission. Primus began to fight out of the submission but as he got back to a vertical base, the Mainstreamer locked on his devastating choke hold even tighter and in the end Dewey Libertine saw no choice but to call for the bell. A good way to kick off the show, with both guys coming out of the match with some credit...Hernandez advances as expected, whilst Primus was at least made to look a threat here. Saying that alot of that may be down to Hernandez who is proving to be entertaining with whomever he steps into the ring with of late. Alot of it may be down to the fact that he is relishing the extra responsibility of being pushed as a 'main event' calibre member of the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Primus in 9:58 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]The Affliction Trinity duo of Dean Daniels and Nicky R!ot come out to the ring prior to Daniels Rey De Reyes qualifier against Angel De Mexico and it looks like they have something to say....[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Tonight the new dominant force in FCW put down a marker.....[/COLOR] [I]The crowd are already on R!ot as soon as he speaks....[/I] [COLOR=red]Whether you like it or not the Affliction Trinity are here to dominate and that domination begins tonight. You see tonight those two masked clowns me and Dean here have been drawn against become our first victims.....[/COLOR] [I]More boos from the crowd, peppered with chants for Angel and Fire Fly[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Angel I would say I have respect for you, but hey what have you done round here since about five years ago...I'd say nothing and tonight I prove that you ain't nothing more than a mid-card act. You see that Rey De Reyes trophy has MY name on it and no one is going to stand in my way.....[/COLOR] [I]R!ot gives Daniels a slighly dirty look, as if to say...what if we meet in the finals and it's you versus me, before taking over on the mic again....[/I] [B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Well as for you Amazing Fire Fly, I'll show everyone here that you're not amazing at all and show you up for the one trick midget that you are. Oh wow you're really fast.....well you can sprint round that ring all you like because it'll take one, just one Sub Pop Bop to knock you out cold. [I]The Affliction Trinity pair then laugh amongst themselves any tension thay may have been teased earlier fully dissipated, as Daniels then waits for Angel De Mexico to come out.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Dean Daniels[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-FIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match began relatively slowly with some mat exchanges, with Daniels keeping Angel grounded but the LEA leader matching the Affliction Trinity man in that department. Daniels began to get frustrated, especially after Angel almost caught him with a couple of quick roll-ups and switched up to a more strike based offence. Angel again gave as good as he got in that department but Daniels caught him with a release Belly to Belly suplex after an attempted quebrada for a two count. Daniels then whipped Angel hard into the corner and then came charging in with a jumping knee strike but Angel was able to move out of the way and the LEA leader stunned Daniels with an Enziguri before diving off the top-rope to take down Daniels with a Head-Scissors Takedown that he immediately transitioned into the Mexican Death. Daniels was able to reach the ropes but remained rooted to the mat and Angel went up top for a second time, once again the patriotic masked man waited for Daniels to stagger to his feet but this time Daniels was ready for the Mexican Death and knocked Angel out of mid-air with a roaring elbow, before tossing the LEA leader overhead with a release belly to belly suplex. Daniels then waited for Angel to get up before turning the Mexican inside out with a lariat. That earned Daniels a two count, who then lifted Angel up for the trapped knees but Angel had those scouted and countered into a backslide for a two count, a basement drop-kick then saw Angel seize back full control of the match and as Daniels staggered back up to his feet Angel went to plant the Affliction Trinity man into the mat with the Acapulco Twist but Daniels managed to block and then caught Angel in the cradle position to deliver the Raise The Stakes, spiking the patriotic masked man onto his head. After that the three count was academic, ensuring that Daniels advanced to the next round of the Rey De Reyes. This one took some time to get going and it has to be said they perhaps spent a little too much time on the mat wrestling sequence at the beginning, that would have been fine if they were building towards some kind of epic but they weren't. The second half of the match had alot more urgency to it, and pretty much made up for the sluggish beginning. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Ángel De México in 15:12 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Soul Krusher & Joseph vs [/B] [B]Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaredevilAero_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FearlessBlue_alt21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A match that simply failed to capture the interest of the crowd and ended up being an opportunity for the Philly fans to go and get themselves a Cheese Steak. It probably didn't help that the match had a strange formula of Joseph playing 'heel' in peril. Once Joseph got the tag into Soul Krusher, the 'monster' of the Mainstream Nation simply dominated the Beatles impersonators and it was Lennon McHarrison who ultimately fell to the Dead Man Walking (Swinging Side Slam). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Soul Krusher and Joseph defeated Los Beetoolz in 6:21 when Soul Krusher defeated Lennon McHarrison by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [RIGHT][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] [I]Camera's backstage have picked up Mainstream Hernandez talking to Fox Mask in what looks to be the arena's boiler room (because hey that's where creepy stables tend to hang out)[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You are an Animal, unleash the Animal. Become the rabid Animal that is waiting to get out, unleash that rabid Animal upon that charlatan Puerto Rican Power. That Charlatan does not deserve to hold the gold...the Mainstream Nation deserves that gold.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Remember Fox, this isn't just about you, it's about the Nation....it's all about power for the Nation, a chance for the Nation to make it's voice heard even more, remember that you could be the one to strike the decisive blow in the battle...remember these motivations...do you want to fail us. Bring it home Fox, bring it home ![/COLOR] [I]As Mainstream Nation is giving his 'motivational' speech Fox Mask cannot be heard, apart from a few inaudible mumblings.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Speed Machine vs Bradford Peverall[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was all Peverall in the early going as the Dance2Win man unleashed a flurry of European Uppercuts that had Speed reeling....Peverall then went for the Rock Hard Uppercut but Speed was able to duck under and bailed out of the ring. Peverall who perhaps too eager to get some kind of ring gave chase but ended up running into a superkick from Speed, who then drove Peverall arm first against the ring-post. Speed then wrapped the Dance2Win man's arm against the ring post and proceeded to kick away at the arm, once back inside Speed immediately locked on the Speedbreaker 2000 and Peverall saw no choice but to tap out or risk having his arm pulled out of it's socket. With the way both guys are being pushed at the moment, we felt it was more beneficial for Speed to continue looking dominant, whilst Peverall is clearly going through one of those 'can't catch a break' anti-pushes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Bradford Peverell in 3:50 by submission with a Speedbreaker 2000. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rey De Reyes Qualifer:[/B] [B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Nicky R!ot[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Fire Fly was all over R!ot like a rash at the beginning, with his quickness (that R!ot dismissed as one dimensional) causing the Affliction Trinity man endless problems, so much to that R!ot bailed from the ring to take a powder but Fire Fly wasn't going to let up and he came soaring through the ropes with a Tope Con Hilo. Fire Fly the pitched R!ot back into the ring and waited for the Affliction Trinity man to stagger back to a vertical base, before springboarding in but R!ot had the Inferno DDT scouted and was able to counter into a Gordbuster. That turned the momentum into R!ot favour, who then kept the diminutive high flyer grounded with a simple but effective brawl based offence, with every strike methodically hit and R!ot making sure he found time to jaw with the crowd who were encouraging Fire Fly to fight back but every time the LEA man did try, R!ot was able to put Fire Fly down with a simple clothesline, fore-arm smash or running boot. But R!ot was perhaps starting to get over-confident and when he looked to put Fire-Fly away with the Sub Pop Bop, Fire Fly was able to duck under and then take R!ot by surprise with the El Cristo. R!ot powered out of the pin attempt and then caught Fire Fly with a fore-arm smash before lifting the LEA man up for power-bomb but once again Fire-Fly had a counter, this time into the Infest Hazard (Head-Scissors Takedown into a Triangle choke).... But R!ot simply wasn't worn down enough for the submission to have it's desired effect and the Affliction Trinity managed to lift Fire-Fly up and power-bomb the masked high flyer against the turnbuckle. Fire Fly then staggered towards R!ot who scooped Fire Fly up onto his shoulders before dropping Fire Fly across his knees into a gutbuster. A clothesline then followed by a vertical suplex brought a two count for R!ot before the Affliction Trinity man lifted Fire Fly up for the 'Charles Peterson' but Fire Fly had that scouted, managing to slip out and then nailing R!ot with an Enziguri. R!ot shook it off though and seemed to have Fire Fly set up for a vertical suplex only for Fire Fly to counter into a swinging DDT for a two count before heading up top but the diminutive high flyer took a little too much time setting up for the Sky High Fire Fly and R!ot was back to his feet. R!ot then sent Fire Fly crashing back into the ring with a vertical suplex and as they got back to their feet R!ot looked set to finish Fire Fly off with the Sub Pop Bop but as R!ot looked to rebound off the ropes for some momentum, he was tripped up from the outside ...... By Jared Johnson ! [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R!ot staggered right into an El Cristo (Spinning Head-Scissors into a Crucifix Pin)........ One..... Two.... Three !! Amazing Fire Fly advances to the next stage of the Rey De Reyes at the expense of Nicky R!ot but surely an assist can be given to Jared Johnson, who serves some pay back on his former stable mate for costing him a place in the next round. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Nicky R!ot in 14:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]As a triumphant Fire Fly and a seething Nicky R!ot then clear the ring, Jared Johnson takes a microphone....[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Jared Johnson:[/B] I'll make this simple Nick, keep interfering in my business and I'll intefere in yours....[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]But to be honest, I've got this microphone not to gloat but to apologise. To apologise to these fans and you I suppose you could say to apologise to myself because for the past few years I've been riding the coat-tails of others, following others leads and generally trying to find a short cut to success....[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]I've been cheating myself, because I'm better than that. I have the ability to beat anyone in the ring and yet I chose too often to rely on other factors and where has it got me....nowhere ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]Now it may sound like I'm out here whining about coulda, woulda, shoulda. I'm not out here for your sympathy, I'm just telling it like it us I'm being honest to you fans and I'm being honest to myself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]The mistakes I've been making are now in the past and the future for Jared Johnson has just come a whole lot clearer.[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Jared Johnson is joined in the ring by myself (Charles Rainier), Primus and Matt Hocking.[/I] [COLOR=indigo]You see these three men beside me, these are men I fought against but represent like me, the future of FCW and like me all are FCW home-growns...all guys who caught their wrestling break with this company.[/COLOR] [I]The crowd gives an FCW chant....[/I] [I]Johnson then hands me the microphone.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] I suppose you all thought FREEDOM-5 was dead and buried, indeed Dean Daniels did choose to bury it but F-5 lives on not as an elite group but as Team FREEDOM. What you are witnessing here is a re-birth, a new philosophy. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#000080][SIZE=2]Team FREEDOM is not and never will be an elitist movement and there will be days where we wont be on top but every time we go out there we'll be proud in our selved that we really did give it our best shot and everyone who has joins the Team FREEDOM will have three letters in their heart and those letters are F C W !! [/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][I][COLOR=black]That begins another FCW chant from the hands, as Rainer, Johnson, Primus and Hocking pose in the ring to confirm their new alliance[/COLOR][/I].[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Jared Johnson's face turn was a complete success.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Rey De Reyes Qualifer: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Greg Rayne[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregRayne.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The battle of the wrestlers with almost the same surname, turned out to be the final Re De Reyes Qualifier of the Camino De Reyes events. This turned out to be a evenly fought contest with Rayne trying to use his more ground based offence to keep me on the mat and away from taking to the air. In fact Rayne probably had more of the match and I was almost forced to tap out to the Rayne-Bow (Bow and Arrow Hold) but I managed to hang on in there and when Rayne tried to put me away with the G-Plex, I managed to work out of it and then nail Rayne with the Rain-Drop...that got be a two count, but Rayne was left dazed enough for me to double underhook the arms and drive him into the mat with the C.R Driver to seal the victory and book a show-down with Mainstream Nation in the next round. Rayne did pretty well here in his sole appearance for us and put in a good enough performance to possibly earn a more regular roster spot with us. But I think following the UNITY promo earlier, there was never any doubt in the fans mind who was going to win the match [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Greg Rayne in 9:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #7: 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Masked Cougar vs Matt Hocking vs [/B] [B]Mr Electricity vs Quentin Queen[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG] [/B] [/CENTER] This may have been card-filler but this was a fast paced four corner surivival that was well received by the fans. Mr Electricity looked set to pick up a rare victory when he planted Matt Hocking into the matt with the Move #54, but Dance2Win's luck is out right now whether it's in Tag or singles and Quentin Queen broke up the pin before nailing Electricity with the Q-Ball (Spinning Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex) to pick up the victory, as Double-Q followed up his shock win over Malilli Umaga in the Rey De Reyes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Quentin Queen defeated Matt Hocking, Mr. Electricity and Masked Cougar in 8:52 when Quentin Queen defeated Mr. Electricity by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the Tag Team Title match between The Brothers Phoenix and The Sons of Lucha Libre. It paints a picture of the champions being the amongst the very best in FCW be it as individual wrestlers or as a Tag Team, whilst the Sons of Lucha Libre are put over as the nearly men of the FCW Tag Division...showing plenty of clips of them coming close to winning the titles but being 'denied' either by a kick out or some kind of inteference.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For the first half of the match, the momentum simply swung back and forth as both the champions and the challengers engaged in some nice chain wrestling sequences and put together some neat double teams without really doing much damage to the opposing team. About nine minutes in a Brainbuster from Negra on Capitao brought a close two count and put the champions in complete control. However when Negra tagged Phoenix in , Capitao got the knees uyp when the former two time Undisputed Champion went for a quebrada. Capitao then caught Negra with standing drop-kick and got the tag into El Mitico Jr. Mitico sent a charging Negra up and over with a back body-drop and then planted Phoenix with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker....Negra had landed on the apron and springboarded back in with the flying clothesline, but was caught by Mitico and dumped with the Quicksilver Suplex (Swinging Fisherman Suplex)....Phoenix dove across to make the save and that drew Capitao back into the ring. Dewey Libertine at this point was starting to have trouble keeping track of who was legal and when Mitico and Capitao sent the champions out of the ring with stereo drop-kicks before wiping them out with stereo dives, Libertine's job of keeping tracks wasn't made any easier. Back in the ring Mitico took Negra over with a German suplex and then Capitao who had climbed the top-rope came crashing down upon Phoenix with the Fall From Rio (Swanton Bomb) but Phoenix dove in at the last split second to break up the pin attempt. Libertine then restored some order, deeming Negra and Mitico to be the legal men. Mitico then looked set to put Negra away with the Mitico Driver but Negra had the move scouted and then stunned Mitico with an Enziguri, before trying to get the tag into Phoenix, but Mitico prevented him from doing so, and tossed Negra over-head with a release German Suplex but Negra managed to right himself onto his feet and then stun Mitico with a leaping kick. Negra then impressively lifted the bigger Mitico up for the brainbuster spiking Mitico on his head before applying the Last Chancery. Capitao then tried to make the save but was intercepted by Phoenix who tied the 'Brazilian' up in the Elemental Clutch. But Mitico hadn't given up and he managed to dig down and make it over to the ropes. A double collison between Negra and Mitico after the rope break, saw them both sprawled on the canvas for a double count, as both looked to tag their partners back into the match. Simultaneously Phoenix and Capitao once again entered the ring. Capitao took Phoenix down with a leg-sweep and then went for the Samba Roll (Forward Roll Senton Bomb) but the former two time Undisputed Champion managed to move out of the way and then took Capitao over with an Elemental Suplex for a two count. Phoenix then headed up top and set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash Phoenix as ever delivered the move with it's usual grace but Capitao managed to move out of the way at the last split second, causing Phoenix to crash and burn. Then as both lay on the canvas looking to get tag in their partners....Animal Magic suddenly hit the ring, firstly laying out Negra and Mitico on the outside with Kendo Stick shots before turning their attention to those in the ring...... Libertine saw the inteference and to the frustration of the fans saw no other choice but to throw the match out. The fact that both teams are out right babyface teams right now, kind of held this one back a bit and it kind of took a while to get the fans into the action, which to be honest with these four men in the ring was top drawer stuff as always. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Brothers Phoenix drew with The Sons of Lucha Libre in 18:10 when the referee lost control and stopped the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]The Brothers Phoenix retain the FCW Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Animal Magic continue to attack, but then The Brothers Phoenix and The Sons of Lucha Libre start to fight back and it soon turns into a three way melee....[/I] [I]As that is happening Puerto Rican Power then comes down to the ring, to a good pop from the crowd, with the champion making a beelin straight for Fox Mask.[/I] [B]Ratings: D+ for Brawl, C for Puerto Rican Power's entrance[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Fox Mask[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] It's all Power in the early going as he tosses round the Animal Magic man from pillar to post. Before Power could up the ante even more, Fox Mask bailed out of the ring to take a powder. Power being the veteran that he is simply waits for Fox Mask to re-enter thr ring, instead of giving chase...... After almost using up the full twenty count Fox Mask eventually does re-enter the ring but when he does Power just dishes out more the same and this time gets a two after a scoop powerslam....once again frustrated Fox Mask decides to bail out of the ring before Power can look to finish him off. This time Fox Mask picks up a chair but referee Michael Bull intercepts him, however Mainstream Hernandez then sneaked into the ring and low blowed Puerto Rican Power from behind. Fox Mask then dropped the chair climbed to the top-rope and as Power struggled back to his feet nailed the patrotic champion with a missile drop-kick. Power then began to rise to his feet once more but Fox Mask followed in immediately with the Fox Hunter ! (Shining Wizard Enziguri)..... One...... Two...... Thr........ Puerto Rican Power manages to kick out as a frustrated Mainstream Hernandez bangs the apron in frustration. With Power still rooted to the mat however, Hernandez orders Fox Mask to go up top but just as it looked like the Animal Magic man was about to dive onto Power, the champion rose back to his feet and it was clear the champion was playing possum. Power then got underneath Fox Mask and sent the former Tag champion crashing into the ring with a release powerbomb and as Fox Mask staggered back to his feet, Power then applied the Full Nelson and drove Fox Mask down to the mat with the San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Slam)...... One..... Two...... Three ? That should have been it but unfortunately for Power, Mainstream Hernandez once again had Michael Bull distracted. Power then went over to knock the intefering Mainstream Nation leader off the apron with a hard right hand. Power then turned his attention back to Fox Mask but when he connected with the roaring elbow Fox Mask staggered into Michael Bull causing a ref bump. Mainstream Hernandez then tossed in what looked to be a metal spike into Fox Mask and when Power went to follow in, the Animal Magic man jammed the spike into Power's fore-heading, busting the champion open before discarding of the evidence. Power managed to stay on his feet, but with Bull still down from the ref bump, Mainstream Hernandez saw free reign to enter the ring, and the Mainstream Nation pair delivered a vicious 'conchairto' to the champion, before Hernandez proceeded to 'wake' Bull up as Fox Mask made the cover....... One..... Two..... Thr....... To the joy of the crowd and to the frustation of Fox Mask and Mainstream Hernandez, Power barely got his shoulder up just in time. Fox Mask then paced around for a bit wondering what to do next, before deciding to follow in with another Fox Hunter but this time Power managed to block the move and then take Fox Mask down with a clothesline before slumping to the mat to catch his breath. Then as they both rose to their feet once more, Power appeared to re-take control of the match but as he whipped Fox Mask into the corner, the Animal Magic man managed to slide under the bottom rope and as Power came charging in stunned the champion with a step up Enziguri....Fox Mask then took Power down with the FOX FLIP OFF DDT !! One..... Two..... Thr...... Power manages to save himself yet again, this time losing his long legs to reach the ropes. Fox Mask is pracitcally tearing his own mask off at this point as Hernandez looks on in frustration...in desperation Hernandez tosses the metal spike back into Fox Mask but Michael Bull intercepts and tossed Hernandez from the ringside area, however as the Mainstream Nation leader and Bull continue to argue...a recovered Fox Mask takes another metal spike out of his boot ! Fox Mask then comes charging at Power with the metal spike but this time the champion see's it coming and knocks the spike out of Fox Mask's hands with a roaring elbow ! before sweeping the foreign object out of the ring.....Power then follows up with the Atomic Drop and then the Spinebuster.....everyone including Fox Mask knows what is coming next but the Animal Magic man is simply unable to stop the inevitable......SAN JUAN RUSH !! One...... Two..... Three !! Despite the Mainstream Nation's best efforts, Puerto Rican Power will return to his homeland with the Twin Belt still in tact round his waist. Not a classic by any stretch of the imagination but this was an enjoyable main event. The fans weren't going to buy into Fox Mask as a threat had it remained a fair fight, so we created a bit of drama with Mainstream Hernandez constant meddling at ringside. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Fox Mask in 14:26 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with a bloodied but triumphant Puerto Rican Power celebrating his succesful title defence.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A show where nothing really stood out but for the most part was pretty consistent. All in all it added up to a show that was enough to satisfy the Tri-State fans.

[B][U]Prediction's Contest [/U][/B] There were 9 entrants for the Camino De Reyes Night 2 predicitons contest, here is how they all did.... [SIZE=2][B]8/10:[/B] grj1234, Marcel Fromage, Beeker [/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]7/10:[/B] LFC Chris, Phantom Stranger, Smurphy 1014 [B]6/10:[/B] BigPapa42, Dragonmack, FINisher Congratulatons to grj1234, Marcel Fromage and Beeker who all win an Animal Magic T-Shirt [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/animalmagic1.jpg?t=1251327733[/IMG] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;693920][B][U]Prediction's Contest [/U][/B] There were 9 entrants for the Camino De Reyes Night 2 predicitons contest, here is how they all did.... [SIZE=2][B]8/10:[/B] grj1234, Marcel Fromage, Beeker [/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/QUOTE] Except... I went 9/10~!!! :eek:

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B][I][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW will be back in the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan to present the 2013 Edition of their annual Rey de Reyes show. Just over one month ago twenty competitors set out to become the Rey De Reyes champion, now ten remain....and by the end of the night one of them will be crowned the Rey De Reyes for 2013 and become the out-right number one contender to the Undisputed Championship. The pick of the match-up's see's current Tag Team champion Ultimate Phoenix take on the Affliction Trinity's Dean Daniels. Phoenix is arguably the most decorated wrestler in FCW's history having twice been crowned Undisputed Champion and having also won the Rey De Reyes in 2010. Dean Daniels has been the 'nearly man' of FCW for several years now, since his dominant run as the People's champion in 2010, coming up just short of winning the promotion's major prizes. Meanwhile the other half of the Tag Team champion Brothers Phoenix, Phoenix Negra takes on a young man who caused the shock of the qualifying round...Quentin Queen, who despatched of Malilli Umaga to advance to this stage of the tournament. A win over the current Tag champion and a former Undisputed champion at that, would top Double Q's surprise win over Umaga anc cause even more shockwaves throughout FCW. In the battle of the 'Machines' Speed Machine who has looked a dominant force since he won the People's championship in December, takes on Boriken Love Machine , who is so far unbeaten and has looked impressive since he arrived in FCW back in June. It appears that FREEDOM-5 have now evolved into Team FREEDOM a faction of young 'True Born' FCW talent, will 'leader' Charles Rainier be able to get the 'new' faction off to a winning start by over-coming another stable leader in the form of the Mainstream Nation's; Mainstream Hernandez. Despite losing the Tag Titles earlier in the year, Mainstream Hernandez has been on a hot-streak in singles competion (highlighted by consecutive victories over Ultimate Phoenix) and Rainier will have his work cut out to get past the Mainstreamer. Rounding out the one on one match-ups for this years Rey De Reyes...the Lucha Equity Alliances Amazing Fire Fly takes on MPWF's Hombre De La Energia. Fire Fly got past Nicky R!ot in what was seen as a minor upset, though a major assist must go to Jared Johnson, who was avenging R!ot costing him a place in the next round from his Rey de Reyes qualifier against Boriken Love Machine. Hombre De La Energia despatched of Amo Del Gato with relative ease and even though he'll fancy his chances of advancing to the finals, the ultra quick Fire Fly should provide a sterner test for the MPWF man. Having intefered in one anothers Rey De Reyes qualifiers, Jared Johnson and Nicky R!ot will do battle with one another in singles competion. It appears that Double J has done a bit of soul searching and has come to the conclusion that in the end he was not prospering under the (mis) guidance of others. The Carolina born prospect has now joined forces with former rivals Charles Rainier, Matt Hocking and Primus in the Team FREEDOM faction. Nicky R!ot meanwhile will be just keen to prove that Johnson was a weak link in Devine Right and that the Affliction Trinity are set to become the new dominant force in FCW. Rounding out the main show card there will be Six Man Tag action as the Lucha Equity Alliance trio of Angel De Mexico and the Sons of Lucha Libre take on the Mainstream Nation's Soul Krusher and Animal Magic. What was once purely a competitive rivarly between The Sons of Lucha Libre and Animal Magic is now growing into a full blown feud, the latest chapter seeing Animal Magic intefere in The Sons of Lucha Libres challenge for the Tag Team Championship agains the Brothers Phoenix at Camino De Reyes Night Two. Even though the Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power has no match confirmed for the show, he is scheduled to appear and will surely have his eyes on the five way finals of the Rey De Reyes to see who emerges as this years winner, because as is tradition the will challenge for the Undisputed Championship at Septembers Anniversario event. The pre-show match will be a 4 corner survival featuring Amo Del Gato, Gringo Starr, Matt Hocking and Mr Electricity. Here is a full run down of the card for FCW Rey De Reyes 2013 [CENTER][B][U]FCW Rey De Reyes 2013[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 27th August 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][SIZE=2][B]Rey De Reyes Tournament:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing The Brothers Phoenix'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Charles Rainier[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]Boriken Love Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]People's Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Speed Machine[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing The Brothers Phoenix'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Amazing Fire Fly [/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'From MPWF'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Hombre De La Energia[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][/B] [I][COLOR=#808000]The winners then meet in the [/COLOR][COLOR=olive][SIZE=2]5 Way Elimination Finals [/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=olive][SIZE=2]to crown the Rey De Reyes Champion[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#808000]________________________________[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [I][/I] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]Grudge Match:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Soul Krusher & Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Matt Hocking vs Mr Electricity[/FONT] __________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][/quote] [B]Predictions Form:[/B] [U][B][COLOR=purple]Rey De Reyes 2013[/COLOR][/B][/U] [B][U][/U][/B] [COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Boriken Love Machine vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Phoenix Negra vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Hombre De La Energia[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes Finals:[/B] ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Jared Johnson vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre vs Soul Krusher & Animal Magic.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]4CS:[/B] Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs Matt Hocking vs Mr Electricity. [/COLOR] [COLOR=black][/quote][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Speed Machine Rey De Reyes: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Quentin Queen Rey De Reyes: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]Daniels[/B] vs Hernandez vs Negra vs Love Machine vs Fire Fly [I]Dean cleanses the Nearly Man stigma by winning something significant.[/I] Grudge Match: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Soul Krusher & Animal Magic. 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Mr Electricity.

[B][U]Rey De Reyes 2013[/U][/B] Rey De Reyes: Dean Daniels vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Rey De Reyes: Boriken Love Machine vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Quentin Queen Rey De Reyes: [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Hombre De La Energia Rey De Reyes Finals: Ultimate Phoenix vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Speed Machine vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Phoenix Negra Grudge Match: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Six Man Battle: Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]Soul Krusher & Animal Magic.[/B] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs [B]Matt Hocking [/B]vs Mr Electricity.

Rey De Reyes 2013 Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Don't think both Phoenixes will get through and Ultimate is more vulnerable against the tough Daniels[/I] Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Daniels and Mainstream should both come out of this looking strong to present themselves as really viable challengers to PRP[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Speed Machine [I]Speed Machine is your midcard champ, so will look good here, but will probably lose to Love Machine, who is probably aiming higher[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]Double Q's recent success should end here[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia [I]I don't see Hombre as a major star that's likely to challenge for this title, so AFF might well get through to the final to give his career a boost[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]Daniels[/B] vs Mainstream vs Love Machine vs Negra vs AFF [I]Unfortunately have to agree with Phantom here. I think Daniels has most to gain, momentum-wise, with the win here. It's between him and Mainstream, but a win for Daniels solidifies him and his new group as a real challenge to the champion[/I] Grudge Match: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]I see bigger things coming for JJ, but R!ot to win for now[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre [/B]vs Soul Krusher & Animal Magic. [I]I think the Mexicans will have a fairly productive evening overall[/I] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs [B]Matt Hocking [/B]vs Mr Electricity. [I]For now. I'm looking forward to seeing a resurgent Mr Electricity soon though[/I]

Rey De Reyes: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix [i]I think Daniels is in line for a substantial push and with a face champion, he's one of the potential winners of the tournament[/i] Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]I'm still standing by my original pick though - I think Hernandez goes all the way[/i] Rey De Reyes: [b]Boriken Love Machine[/b] vs Speed Machine [i]I'm not sure what Boriken's role will be in the promotion - he debuted strongly helping out Power IIRC, and he starts off fairly popular in Puerto Rico. However, he could end up fading into a midcard position in which case Machine could win here, but I'll go with the hometown hero[/i] Rey De Reyes: [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] vs Quentin Queen [i]Could go either way this one IMO - on one hand you have Negra who's a main event star and would certainly help the match rating in the final. But you could give Queen another shock win and project him up the card.[/i] Rey De Reyes: [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Hombre De La Energia [i]Fire Fly makes the finals over the guest star.[/i] Rey De Reyes Finals: Dean Daniels vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Boriken Love Machine vs Phoenix Negra vs Amazing Fire Fly [i]Hernandez finally cements himself as a true main eventer. A toss up between him and Daniels though I feel[/i] Grudge Match: Jared Johnson vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]R!ot wins with some underhand tactics, allowing JJ to request a re-match and ultimately come out on top sometime down the line[/i] Six Man Battle: Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [b]Soul Krusher & Animal Magic.[/b] [i]50/50 on this one, but I think AM continue to look strong following their turn, and also for the Nation to look strong overall[/i] 4CS: [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Gringo Starr vs Matt Hocking vs Mr Electricity. [i]Meh. I like Gato so he wins[/i]

[B]Rey De Reyes 2013 Rey De Reyes: Dean Daniels[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [B] Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B] [B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Speed Machine [B]Rey De Reyes: Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]Rey De Reyes: Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]???[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]Daniels ftw.[/I] Grudge Match: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Six Man Battle: [B]Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Soul Krusher & Animal Magic. 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Mr Electricity.

Rey De Reyes 2013 Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]this is where Daniels heel turn gains momentum[/I] Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] hernandez advances while you give him a stiff test. Rey De Reyes: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Speed Machine [I]for sheer shock value[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]this is a given[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia [I]Fly has more potential than Hombre[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]Daniels wins it all[/I] Grudge Match: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]R!ot is still a couple rungs above JOhnson[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Soul Krusher & Animal Magic. [I]6 man is luchador specialty[/I] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Gringo Starr vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Mr Electricity. [I]he seems to be getting biggest push[/I]

Rey De Reyes: Dean Daniels vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: Charles Rainier vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Boriken Love Machine[/B] vs Speed Machine Rey De Reyes: [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Quentin Queen Rey De Reyes: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Hombre De La Energia Rey De Reyes Finals: Ultimate Phoenix vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine vs Phoenix Negra vs Amazing Fire Fly Grudge Match: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]Angel De Mexico & The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Soul Krusher & Animal Magic. 4CS: [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Gringo Starr vs Matt Hocking vs Mr Electricity.

Archived