Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Anniversario VI Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]PRP retains, although given his talent, I would have expected Mainstream to have gotten bigger than this by now[/I] 3-Way Ladder War for Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre [/B] [I]The Brothers wont be on the same page again[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine [I]Only because Speed is faster[/I] Dean Daniels vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] [I]I can see Dean heading back across the pond, so you get some rub before some jap fed snaps Daniels on a written[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]BBS is stalled , Johnson is rising[/I] [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Primus [I]Based on my personal experience, R!ot is just a little better[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Soul Krusher [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Quentin Queen Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz [I]Draw, or the audience falls asleep which is basically the same thing[/I] Six Man Scramble: Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs Joseph vs [B]Matt Hocking [/B]vs Remmy Honeyman vs Spirit

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anniversario VI Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B] [I]I think it may be time for a change and to let Mainstream see what he can do on top[/I] 3-Way Ladder War for Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs Animal Magic vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre [/B] [I]I think the Sons have been solid for you for a while and a 3-way may be the best way to get the belts off the Phoenii.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs Boriken Love Machine [I]I have a feeling Speed Machine will have a year-long title reign[/I] [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]Keeping Daniels strong[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]I think he's the most likely FREEDOM winner of the 3.[/I] [B]Nicky R!ot [/B]vs Primus [I]It's an interesting group as neither Daniels nor R!ot really strikes me as group leader, but more as equals, which probably makes things more interesting down the line.[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Soul Krusher[/B] [I]Would prefer Angel, but I think Krusher makes it a good night for the Mainstream Nation[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]QQ got a recent boost but I don't think he's going over Fire Fly, who is on the up and up[/I] Dance2Win vs [B]Los Beetoolz[/B] [I]Because I'm still waiting for the Dance2Win break up...and surely another loss to the Beetoolz will do it.[/I] Six Man Scramble: [B]Amo Del Gato [/B]vs Austin Smooth vs Joseph vs Matt Hocking vs Remmy Honeyman vs Spirit [I]Figured it was between Gato and Hocking, and I went with the cat man[/I] Oh, and good to see you back in action! :)

Awesome! Anniversario VI Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Can't see the Mainstreamer being over enough to take this... although there's room for a shonky finish, I'm sure.[/I] 3-Way Ladder War for Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Animal Magic vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]I mark for Phoenii[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine [I]Machine wars! You know this is where you're debuting JC :p[/I] Dean Daniels vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] [I]You know you want to[/I] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]As much as you and I love JJ, BBS is never going to lose this match, is he?[/I] Nicky R!ot vs Primus [I]Deja vu, huh? Seems like these guys have been at it since day one in this diary. I'll call a draw.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]Soul Krusher... *Shudder* Do the right thing, TK.[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]My guy over one of my least favourites[/I] Dance2Win vs [B]Los Beetoolz[/B] [I]Needs more dance off...[/I] Six Man Scramble: Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs Joseph vs Matt Hocking vs [B]Remmy Honeyman[/B] vs Spirit [I]Take the guy with some talent, although ADG has been getting some buzz of late[/I]

Right, now to get back into this predicting, and remembering where everyone is on the card without having to read back... Anniversario VI Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]Could go either way I think, and I guess it depends how over Hernandez is right now.[/i] 3-Way Ladder War for Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs Animal Magic vs [b]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/b] [i]3-way to get the belts on the Phoenii. SoLL winning shakes things up a little bit[/i] People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [b]Boriken Love Machine[/b] [i]Another title change as the home-town favourite takes the belt[/i] [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Charles Rainier [i]Rainier generally fills the jobber-to-the-stars role, and I see him doing exactly that here[/i] [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Jared Johnson [i]Again could go either way. BBS has been away touring IIRC so he'll either return with a bang, and perhaps job his way out if his touring may become a problem[/i] [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] vs Primus Angel De Mexico vs [b]Soul Krusher[/b] [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Quentin Queen [b]Dance2Win[/b] vs Los Beetoolz [i]Meh[/i] Six Man Scramble: [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Austin Smooth vs Joseph vs Matt Hocking vs Remmy Honeyman vs Spirit

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Anniversario VI[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 17th September 2013[/SIZE] Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !) Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] [B]Match: Six Man Scramble: Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs [/B] [B]Joseph vs Matt Hocking vs Remmy Honeyman vs Spirit[/B] A surprisingly well received match, as everyone worked hard to get the crowd into the match. Debutant Austin Smooth mainly did work to try and get his character over, spending much of the time jawing with the crowd, whilst the Mainstream Nation duo of Spirit & Joseph specifically looked to target Amo Del Gato. The finish saw the Mainstream Nation pairing more concerned about laying a beat-down to Del Gato on the outside than trying to win the match. Remmy Honeyman then looked like he would pick up his first victory in FCW, when he connected with a Flying Leg-Drop on Austin Smooth, only for Matt Hocking to break up the pin and plant Honeyman with the Shock Drop II (Front Flip Neckbreaker) to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Matt Hocking defeated Austin Smooth, Joseph, Amo Del Gato, Remmy Honeyman and Spirit in 10:08 when Matt Hocking defeated Remmy Honeyman by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Katie Cameron then did her best to get the crowd riled up for the event a bit more by giving out free merchandise, including that old favourite the Puerto Rican Power Bobblehead.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B] [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show begins with Mainstream Hernandez standing in the ring, he looks ready to speak but the fans would rather not hear what he has to say, already showering him with a chorus of boos. Despite the hailstorm of hatred the Mainstream Nation proceeds to speak[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The destruction of your idols has begun for the revolution has only one more step to take, just one more idol to destroy. For you see the trophy I won last month was a key, a key to Power a key for the revolution to be completed.[/COLOR] [I]A shut the f**** up chant pipes up round the 'Monty' causing Hernandez to pause his rant[/I] [COLOR=darkred]The abuse you hurl at me only show the fear, the fear you have that the idols you worshipped are not all they are cracked up to be. You see the Mainstream Nation is the only one that can save, the Mainstream Nation is superior, superior to everything all you sheep stand for. All you sheep follow and what you choose to worship is a man that has turned his back on you. You hate me because I speak the truth, you hate me because I do not pander to you. You hate me because I do not turn on my beliefs.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]You hate me because I'm not a patriotic flag waving charlatan.......[/COLOR] [I]All of a sudden Puerto Rican Power appears on the entrance ramp.....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I'm pretty sure these people didn't pay to listen to your tedious ranting and raving.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh here he is your idol, the falsest of false idols. The patriotic charlatan himself... the Undisputed Champion Da Power.[/COLOR] [I]Power makes his way up the entrance ramp and into the ring, the tension can be felt all around the Monty as the champion and the challenger come face to face[/I]. [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] And what's the point you're trying to make James ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] No one ! No one ! Calls me JAMES !![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Looks James.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I said no one calls me JAMES[/COLOR] ! [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I just did, and I'd love to know what you're going to do about it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: As if taking your precious twin belts away wasn't reason enough to defeat you. Because lets face it they are all you care about, you do not care about these people that idolize you so falsely.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] You couldn't be more wrong, you see it's these fans that drive me on to being the best everynight, it's these fans that inspire me....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Aah yes so inspirational that you turned you back on them[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I'll admit I did these people wrong in the past, and it's something I regret....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You only regretted it when the sychophants you chose to do your dirty work turned their back on you[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Well who's being the hypocrite here James, isn't you that choses to surround himself with sheep like followers[/COLOR]. [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] This is where you are so wrong Power, they chose to follow me because they believe in the cause, they believe in the Mainstream Nation.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power: [/B]You're only fooling yourself, I mean what the hell happened to you, you were a bright , if slightly out-there Kid, now you're some whiny little bitch who insists on inflicting his woe is me attitude onto everyone else...[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is now noticeably seething with anger at being called a whiny little bitch...[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] And besides....JAMES...you and your merry band of followers are nothing more than a Messiah's Circus knockoff......We've all been here before JAMES, so grow up and get on with your life, before I personally beat some sense into you.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] YOU beat some sense into me ? You'll be the one left beaten, you'll be the one left lying...you'll be the one...[/COLOR] [I]Hernandez then goes to attack Power, but Power see's it coming and manages to block the attack and sends the Mainstreamer down with a clothesline....but as Power backs away satisifed that he is 'won' the exhange with the Mainstream Nation leader, Mainstream Hernandez leaps back to his feet and stuns Power with a jumping fore-arm. Hernandez then nails Power with a drop-kick that stuns Power, before the Mainstreamer starts to rain in more blows, but Power again starts to fight back ....all of a sudden ring crew and jobbers come into the ring to seperate Power and Hernandez from tearing each other apart before their match.[/I] [I]A let them fight chant can be heard from a large section of the crowd[/I] [I]Alex Braun can be seen on the entrance ramp and he has a microphone....[/I] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] I could let you two, go at it right now but I'll cut to the chase here....as much as these fans would love to see you two tear into one another right now, you ARE the main event, so calm down...go to the back and rip into one another later. [/COLOR] [I]Brauns words pretty much fall on Death Ears though as Power and Hernandez can barely be contained from ripping into one another. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #1: Amazing Fire Fly vs Quentin Queen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show opens with a match between two bright young talents, it has to be said that Fire Fly is perhaps a little further ahead but Double Q does boast a recent upset win over Malilli Umaga. The opening exchanges saw the ultra- quick Fire Fly set the pace as he kept Queen off balance with his lucha offence of arm-drags and head-scissors take downs. Somewhat flustered Queen bailed out of the ring to re-group..Fire Fly then set up for a tope but saw Queen set out of the way and the LEA man put the brakes on before inviting the youngster back into the ring. More of the same followed and now Queen was clearly started to look a little frustrated as Fire Fly got a couple of near-falls from relativelty routine roll-ups, so the teenager became a little more aggressive in his strategy, switching to a more strike based offence that suddenly caught Fire Fly a little off guard. After a flurry of fore-arms Queen flung Fire Fly aggressively into the corner and then came charging in only for the LEA man to get the boots up...Queen charged in again but once again Fire Fly blocked and then dived off the second turnbuckle onto Queen, only for the youngster to catch Fire Fly mid-move and dump the diminutive high flyer across the top-rope with a front suplex, before bringing Fire Fly crashing back in with a snap suplex. A two count followed , before Queen picked Fire Fly up and planted the diminutive high flyer onto the mat with a scoop slam before deciding to head up top himself, but the LEA man managed to pop back up to his feet and send Queen crashing into the mat with a hurrucanrana. Then as they got back to their feet Fire Fly was able to snap off another head-scissors take-down that he transitioned into the El-Cristo but Double Q to his credit was able to get the shoulder up. Then as Fire Fly came charging at Queen, the rookie used the ultra-quick masked man's momentum to pitch him over the top-rope with a back-body drop. Fire Fly however managed to land on the apron and as Queen turned around he was tagged with a leaping Enziguri. That caused Double Q to stagger back and be perfectly set up for the Inferno DDT (Twisting Springboard Tornado DDT)..... Queen was unable to block the spectacular move and was spiked into the mat , the impact of which made him far too dazed to kick out or even think about stretching a foot out to the ropes as Fire Fly picked up the victory. A nice 'exhibition' between two promising young talents, all it lacked really was some genuine heat. [B][COLOR=red]Result:Amazing Fire Fly defeated Quentin Queen in 7:39 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]I'm back stage with the other members of Team FREEDOM, getting us psyched up for our series of matches against The Affliction Trinity.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier[/B]: Lets go out there and prove to everyone, ourselves included that Team Freedom is not here to make up the numbers. Lets make everyone in that arena, including our opponents change their perception of us, that we not weak links, that we DO have what it takes to rise to the top.[/COLOR] [I]Jared Johnson and Primus can be seen listening instently to my attempt at making a rousing speech.[/I] Pr[COLOR=navy]imus, you were once seen as a promising powerhouse, a raw rookie but one with monster potential. Now even you've got to admit you haven't quite delivered on that promise[/COLOR] [I]Primus looks a bit angry at their last comment but before he can speak I see the anger in his face and use that to my advantage to continue with my speech.[/I] [COLOR=navy]I can see that makes you angry , now take that anger and unleash a world of hurt on Nicky R!ot and show everyone just why everyone round here called you the rookie monster. Accept you're not a rookie no more, it's time to graduate Primus.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]As for you Jared, you've been a dogsbody to a bunch of egomaniacs, you followed a bunch of false promises and when they saw that you were of no more use to them, they turned on you and threw you away like trash....[/COLOR] [I]The Carolina born youngster can also be seen getting worked up....[/I] [COLOR=navy]But accept Jared, you're not trash...you were trained by one of the best wrestlers in the World, Johnny Bloodstone. When BBS goes into that ring with you, he might be bigger than you, he might even be more aggressive than you but I know that you have more wrestling knowledge than him, I know that you can outsmart him...it's time you began to apply what you learned up in Canada at the House of Stone.[/COLOR] [I]I then turn my attention to my opponent for the night , Dean Daniels....[/I] [COLOR=navy]As for you Dean, I respected you; You were no nonsense, you didn't care if the fans liked you or not but deep down you believed in what was right, you believed in fighting fair. I guess you still don't care what others think of you, and I don't have a problem with that but what I do have a problem is, is the fact that you chose to associate yourself with a bully and a mercenary. I'm going to show you tonight Dean that you chose the wrong set of friends.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Nicky R!ot vs Primus[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was the first of three contests pitting members of Affliction Trinity against Team FREEDOM. R!ot went of the attack, as soon as the bell sounded but Primus was equal to R!ot's aggressive tactics and gave back as good as he got and then some more. Primus soon had R!ot on the back foot, with the powerhouse once dubbed the rookie monster getting the better of the exchanges (which were little more than those of the punch and kick variety). With R!ot reeling Primus took the Affliction Trinity man over with a snap suplex. R!ot was easily able to kick out of that, but got taken down with a running clothesline. Primus then tried for a German suplex but R!ot has that scouted and fought out of the predicament with a series of back elbows, before forcing a standing switch and trying for a German of his own but Primus held firm, forced the standing switch himself and dumped R!ot on to his head at the second attempt. That got a two count, before Primus scooped R!ot up for the Power Plant but the grunge rock mercenary was able to slip out of the move and then stun Primus with a jawbreaker, before following up with a clothesline. Primus absorbed the clothesline though and stayed on his feet and came back with a Lariat, only for R!ot to duck under and then using the momentum come back off the ropes with a roaring elbow shot that had Primus wobbled. Primus still somehow was staying on his feet but was now stunned enough not be coming back with any sort of offence, and that stage R!ot decided to head up top...... To come crashing down upon Primus with a flying double axe handle that finally took the powerhouse off his feet. R!ot immediately went for the cover but Primus was able to kick out emphatically, so much so that R!ot almost went flying out of the ring. With both back to their feet R!ot still maintained the control peppering Primus with a series of fore-arm shots, R!ot then tried to use the ropes for some momentum but ended up being slammed to the mat with force from a snap Powerslam for a close two count. Primus then waited for R!ot to get to his feet , before hitting the Affliction Trinity man with the Rrruuussshh !!! (High Speed Shoulder Tackle) the force of which sent R!ot crashing out of the ring. Referee Michael Bull started the twenty count and it looked as though Primus was going to win via countout but R!ot started to stir as the count got to sixteen, R!ot then managed to haul himself up onto the apron, seeing this Primus went to bring the Affliction Trinity man in the hard way....only to get the top rope snapped back into his face. With Primus somewhat temporarily blinded....R!ot then hit the powerhouse of Team FREEDOM with a Sub Pop Bop but somehow Primus managed to stay on his feet, but Primus was too stunned to come back with any offence of his own and a second Sub Pop Bop from R!ot sent Primus crashing hard to the canvas. Michael Bull then slapped the canvas three times, as Affliction Trinity went one up in the series. I did not have high expectactions for this match, but these two showed a good chemistry working against one another, so much so that it lifted what was to be expected a relatively simple mix of brawling and power moves. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Primus in 9:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Jared Johnson[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Wih Affliction Trinity already one up, Jared Johnson needed to win the match to even the score for Team FREEDOM. As the Bulldozer was about to enter the ring, he was taken by surprise from Johnson, who had climbed up to the top turbuckle to come crashing down upon BBS with a diving splash. Double J then kept up the pressure on the outside, peppering the Bulldozer with kicks before pitching BBS into the ring, where at that point the bell rang to officially begin the match. Johnson continued to be on the offensive, taking BBS over with a snapmare before delivering a series of stiff kicks to the back, with BBS still in a seated postion, Double J then hit a stiff kick to the front before going for a cover. The Bulldozer kicked out of the early pin attempt from Double J, who then dragged the Affliction Trinity man back up to a vertical base, which at the is point Johnson looked to be setting up for a DDT but BBS managed to block that and then suddenly lift Double J up with a Uranage, slamming the Carolina born youngster down across his knee. That one display of Power turned the match a full 180 in the Bulldozer's favour. The unpopular bully then lifted the considerably lighter Johnson up into a vertical suplex, before bringing his former stable mate crashing down to the mat. Even though Johnson was able to kick out, BBS was now in total control, as he began to toy with Johnson, methodically stomping away and talking trash to the protege of Johnny Bloodstone. But when BBS looked to put Johnson away with the Atomic Driller, Double J caught him by surprise with a quick roll-up. BBS kicked out and then nailed Double J with a fore-arm smash, that had the young technician from Carolina dazed enough for the Bulldozer to set up for a powerbomb but once again Johnson had a counter, this time rolling BBS up with a victory roll, before following up with a basement drop-kick and then a knee-drop to the back of the neck that kept the Bulldozer grounded. Double J then pulled up the arms of his former stable mate, to deliver a vicious Curb Stomp (something that got a huge cheer from the crowd), with BBS dazed Johnson then locked in the Carolina Crossface but just as it looked like BBS might be about to tap, the Affliction Trinity man managed to power his way across to the rope to the disappointment of the crowd. Double J then nailed BBS with a drop-kick after the rope-break, but the Bulldozer managed to stay on his feet. However Double J was able to duck under a clothesline and then take BBS off balance with a baseball slide, that sent BBS toppling over. Knowing full well that he wasn't going to over-power BBS, Johnson headed up for the top-rope. He then waited for BBS to stagger back to his feet, before launching himself off onto BBS with a flying cross-body only problem was the Bulldozer managed to catch Johnson mid-move before tossing the Team FREEDOM man overhead with a fall-away slam. Johnson then staggered back to his feet only to be taken down with a lariat and, then dumped with a German suplex. Johnson managed to kick out of that, so BBS followed up with a second German, which Double J again managed to kick out of, but the young technician from Carolina was beginning to get worn down and he was unable to prevent being dumped onto his head with the BACKDROP DRIVER ! It then came as no surprise to the crowd when three count was made. Once again the Affliction Trinity member had gotten the better of his opposite number from Team FREEDOM. [B][COLOR=red]Result:Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Jared Johnson in 10:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Charles Rainier vs Dean Daniels[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-FIN.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was now up to me to save face for Team FREEDOM and prevent a white-wash, as I went up against my own former stable mate in Dean Daniels. To Daniels credit, he didn't cheap shot me before the bell had even rung, perhaps showing that despite the company he now chose to associate himself with, he was still keen to prove that he could win without using cheap tactics. The bell rung and it didn't take long for us to lay into one another with some intense strike exchanges and to Daniels surprise I was giving back as good as I got. The Affliction Trinity leader then seemed to take control with a series of fore-arms before whipping me into the ring-ropes, but I used the momentum to spring back off th ropes, duck under a clothesline attempt and then nail Daniels with a pin point drop-kick that rocked back the head of my former stable mate, I then followed that up with a spin kick that sent Daniels tumbling over the top-rope. Keen to keep the pressure on, I then launched myself onto an out of sorts Dean Daniels with a slingshot body press. With Daniels dazed, I then went to pitch the FREEDOM-5 leader into the ring but Daniels was playing possum, as he simply drove my head into the ring-frame and then tossed me against the guard-rail. Daniels then unleashed a vicious flurry of kicks, as I tried to get mysely back up off the floor and away from the guard-rail, the impact of each kick jolting me back against the steel barricade. With Daniels now in control, he pitched my back into the ring and went for the cover, but despite the punishment I had just taken I managed to kick out. Daniels then continued to work over the back, first taking me over with a snapmare and delivering a stiff kick to the back and then dropping me down across his knees from the fire-man's carry position , before using the momentum to drop me with a lariat for a two count. At this point Daniels was starting to feel confident enough to start talking some trash at me, taunting me to get up. As I began to fire back Daniels then simply stomped me back down to the mat, and then lifted me up for the Raise The Stakes but I had the move scouted and countered into a quick cradle. Despite almost taking Daniels by surprise not only did he kick out, he then turned me over into a single leg crab, sitting back to put more pressure on my already worn down back. It looked as though I may well needed to give it up right there but the crowd willed me on to make it across to the ropes. Daniels frustrated that I hadn't given up, then paced around for a bit before pondering his next move. That next move would be to lift me up into a crucifix position for the Human Roulette, but I had the move well scouted, slipping off and then stunning Daniels with an Enziguri. Despite being a little slowed down with the back pain, I had Daniels dazed enough to then shoot of the ropes and plant the former fan favourite into the mat with a running bull-dog. With Daniels down I then headed up top and looked set to set up for the moonsault, only for Daniels to get back to his feet and attempt to bring me crashing into the ring with a belly to back superplex. However I was able to fight him off with a series of back elbows, before launching myself off to come crashing down upon Daniels with the Moonsault. One...... Two..... Thr........ Daniels was a able to kick out at the last split second, I then tried to lift the Affliciton Trinity leader up for the C.R Driver, but that proved to be mistake as Daniels was slightly that bit too heavy for me to get him up for my version of a double underhook piledriver. With me wasting my energy on trying to hit what is the most effective finisher in my arsenal, Daniels suddenly countered with a snap suplex.....that lead to the Affliction Trinity man reeling off another two, to complete his trademark tri-fecta series. After a two count Daniels then flung me into the corner with a release German Suplex. A jumping knee strike into the corner then followed, setting me up to stagger back towards Daniels, who then further stunned me with a fore-arm smash, setting me up for the Trapped Knees. I then tried bravely and desperately to try and get out of the tight hammerlock like grip Daniels had me in, but the barrage of knee strikes was relentless and in the end referee Dewey Libertine saw no choice but to call for the bell. On this night it was the Affliction Trinity who would show themselves to be the superior faction, as they completed a white-wash against Team FREEDOM. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Charles Rainier in 12:37 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Dean Daniels now joined in the ring by the equally victorious Nicky R!ot and Bulldozer Brandon Smith now had a microphone in his hand, as I was being helped to the back.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] You want to know why I've chosen to associate myself with Nicky and the Bulldozer, because they're winners, unlike the three losers we just beat the crap out of. In fact I think we might have done them a favour tonight...[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot[/B]: A favour ? Where you going with this Dean ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Well the favour we may have given them, is the fact that we gave them such a good hiding tonight, that Team JOBBER will realise that they just aren't in our league, that Team JOBBER will never amount to anything in this business.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Well now you put it like that, I guess we did do those losers a favour. Now perhaps they'll stop kidding themselves that they can hang with us...at OUR level.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Well those were my sentiments[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] That little punk Jared Johnson though he could hang with me, the Bulldozer, he couldn't hang with me if he tried. Do yourself a favour Double J and go running home to mama.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels[/B]: You know what, we've got a bigger things on our mind, we've got bigger targets than those bunch of jobbers, because to be recognised, to be truly recognised as the dominant force here in FCW, we must beat the best, be it singles gold or tag gold...the Affliction Trinity will be on top before it's sooner said than done.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] You heard that champs, you better be shining up those belts, because we're coming after them.[/COLOR] [I]With their verbal taunting of Team FREEDOM over, a smug looking Affliction Trinity then headed back up the entrance ramp.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaredevilAero_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FearlessBlue_alt21.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B][SIZE=3][CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverall_Leather41.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]& [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_Leather21.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/SIZE][/B] Los Beetoolz came out to their usual entrance, their dreadful cover version of the Beatles Hey Jude (to the usual amount of indifference, but as they stood in the ring waiting for Dance2Win to come out from the entrance ramp, they were suddenly attacked from behind...... It was Dance2Win but they were now decked in leather vests and it was clear to see that the fun loving attitude had disappeared, as Peverall and an almost unrecognisable Mr Electricity laid the boots into the Beatles impersonators. Dance2Win just continued with the beat-down for another two minutes, bringing in chairs to do extra damage.... quite simply Dewey Libertine had seen enough and threw out a match that never really got started in the first place. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Los Beetoolz drew with Dance2Win in 2:20 when the referee lost control of the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The beat-down continued, as Peverall planted Gringo Starr first onto a chair with the Totally Totalled, and Mr Electricity did the same to Lennon McHarrison with the Move #54 (Forward Leg-sweep.)[/I] [I]With Los Beetoolz left in a heap, all of a sudden Carl Batch stepped into the ring.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! You looking at right here the two newest members of Batch Enterprises B-Pev and K-Zing.[/COLOR] [I]The former Mr Electricity, now known by the name of K-Zing, then speaks...[/I] [COLOR=red][B]K-Zing:[/B] Party time's over ![/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]B-Pev:[/B] Don't think we're serious, we're damn serious.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah you damn serious brother, in fact Batch Enterprise is damn serious about making an impact.....[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Notes:[/B] Despite the general indifference to this whole section of the show, apparently Mr Electricity's and Bradford Peverall's heel turn was a complete success. Maybe they took the moans and groans from the ground as genuine heel heat and got it mixed up with "Engyma-Heat" *[/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New]Notes: *"Engyma heat", refers to heat drawn by performers whom the fans simply do not want to watch. Heel characters are supposed to be booed, and a negative crowd reaction generally means that the fans care about the wrestler and will pay money to watch him out of hope he will lose or be humiliated by the babyfaces. However, in the case of Enygma heat, the crowd ignores face or heel alignment and boos the wrestler because they are legitimately bored with or have disdain for the performer (not the character) and would rather watch someone or something else.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]The phrase started to be coined during the fiasco that was the Election Angle in SWF, when they were still trying to push Engyma as a key babyface but the fans just were no longer buying into him and he noticeably began to get booed around arena's, rather than cheered.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Speed Machine w/Carl Batch vs Boriken Love Machine[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] As well as being for the People's Championship, this was also a re-match from Rey De Reyes where they fought one another to a Time Limit Draw. It was clear from the start who the fans were behind, as they seemed keen for the second generation local star to become the one to end Speed Machine's lengthy reign with the People's title. The fact that Speed had re-united with Carl Batch, has only seemed to strenghten the fans disdain for him (and we're talking heat of the genuine kind here). The match began tentively with them exchanging basic holds, this seemed to play into Speed Machine's hands more and it looked like he was going to get the Deadly Heel Hook locked on early, only for Boriken to turn himslelf over and kick Speed away. Speed then came charging back with a Speed Strike attempt but Boriken saw it coming, was able to block grab the leg and fling Speed into the corner with a leg hook belly to back suplex. Speed then staggered to his feet only to get nailed with a lariat into the corner from the home-grown masked man. Boriken then pitched a dazed Speed up onto the top turnbuckle before bringing Speed crashing back down into the ring with a superplex. The impact of the move however also took a little out of Boriken himself and he was a little slow making the cover. After Speed kicked out, Boriken lifted the champion back to his feet and looked to be setting up for belly to belly variation of a suplex, but Speed blocked the attempt and came back with a flurry of fore-arm smashes, before running in off the ropes to take Boriken down with a running STO. Speed quickly went for the cover, only for Boriken to kick out with relative ease but the Batch Enterprises member remained in control stomping away on Boriken, before lifting the masked man up with a Double Underhook , setting up for the Speed Snap but the second generation Puerto Rican star was able to block and countered into a bridging pin..... Speed just got his shoulder up in time, and as they got back to their feet spiked Boriken into the mat with a regular DDT, before heading up to the second turnbuckle. Speed then came crashing down with a Diving Knee Drop only for Boriken to move out of the way and then send Speed over the top rope with a running clothesline. Boriken then went out onto the apron and then put his own body on the line to gain the advantage as he sent himself crashing into Speed with a cannonball. Boriken then groggily emerged amongst the fans but it was clear Speed was even worse for wear after the momentum took him into the steel barricades. Boriken then made it back into the ring, and it looked as though Speed was about to be counted out but the champion just about managed to beat Michael Bull's twenty count. Boriken then took down a groggy Speed with another clothesline and immediately went for a cover....... After Speed was able to kick out Boriken sent Speed into the corner and then came charging in, but the defending People's champion was able to get the boots up. Boriken then charged in again but once again Speed was able to cut him off again and then take Boriken down with a Flying Neckbreaker. Then as Boriken got back to his feet, Speed cut the patriotic masked man off with a boot to the mid-section before taking a leaf out of JD Morgan's book and driving Boriken down to the mat with hammerlock divorce court, before transitioning into the Speedbreaker 2000 (Cross Armbreaker)..... Boriken however wasn't really worn down enough for the submission to be fully effective and he was able to force the rope break. Speed however made sure he kept the hold locked on for the full five count, before Michael Bull would have to disqualify him to further wear down his opponent, then as Boriken came charging out of the corner Speed was able to take Boriken down with a drop toe hold before locking in the Speedbreaker 2000 again ! With Boriken already having to work his way out of the hold only moments earlier , this time it looked to be more effective, especially as Speed now had it locked on right in the middle of the ring.... Michael Bull checked on Boriken....... Boriken's arm flopped down..... Bull took another look..... Still no response...... Bull with one last check on Boriken..... This time there was life left in the masked man, who to the crowd's joy and Speed's frustation began to Power his way to his feet, before scooping Speed upon his shoulders and then driving the champion down to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Then as Speed staggered back to his feet Boriken nailed the champion with the LOVE GUN (Double Knee Facebuster) !! One..... Two...... Thr...... NO ! Ring positioning had saved Speed, as he barely got his foot under the bottom rope. Boriken however looked to be in control and he lifted the champion up but as he was about to plant Speed into the mat, Carl Batch got onto the apron to distract Michael Bull, at the same time K-Zing sneaked into the ring and clubbed Boriken from behind with a steel chair shot, that sent the masked man slumping to the mat much to the frustration and disdain of the fans in attendance. With Boriken in a heap, Speed then re-grouped and then nailed the second generation icon with the SPEED STRIKE (Running Knee Strike)..... One..... Two..... Three !! Speed Machine had retained the People's Championship once again, but this was perhaps the most unconvincing defence of his reign, as luck was defintely on his side in this one. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Boriken Love Machine Jr in 14:37 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=indigo]Speed Machine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Match #7: Angel De Mexico vs Soul Krusher[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Angel was able to command the pace in the early going, keeping Soul Krusher off balance with a hit and run style of offence, until the Mainstream Nation monster, caught him flying in off the top-rope and planted the patriotic masked man into the mat with a chokeslam. Krusher then took over as he flung the LEA leader from pillar to post in what had to be said was a long and tedious extended beat down segment , however Angel was able to move out of the way off an avalanche and then stun Krusher with a standing drop-kick before taking the monster down with a head-scissors that the immediately tranitioned into the Mexican Death Arm Bar. Krusher however was not worn down enough and he was able to power back up to his feet and force Angel to release the hold with a Power Bomb. Krusher then lifted the Patriotic masked man up for another Power Bomb but that was countered into a victory roll. Krusher then over-powered Angel again and looked set to plant the Mexican patriot into the mat with a Powerslam, only for Angel to slip out and then suddenly drive Krusher face first into the mat with the Acapulco Twist (Corkscrew Neckbreaker)..... Unfortunately for Angel Krusher had just enough left in the tank to kick out, that lead to Angel heading up top, however as he launched himself off with a flying body press that was all the momentum Krusher needed to plant Angel hard onto the mat with the Dead Man Walking (Swinging Side Slam). Disappointing match, Krusher lumbered round the ring when he was in control, and this match showed that he is best having his defiencies hidden by a more talented tag team partner. Angel's kind of treading water right now, he'll always be good enough to hold down a spot in FCW, but will he ever get back to being near the top of the card. Even though neither the Sons of Lucha Libre nor Amazing Fire Fly hold gold right now, it could be argued that they are a little more successful at this moment in time than the man who is leading their faction. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Soul Krusher defeated Ángel De México in 10:29 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] A video package is then shown to hype up the three way ladder war for the Tag Team Championship between The Brothers Phoenix, Animal Magic and the Sons of Lucha Libre. It shows the Brothers winning the belts and their subsequent succesful title defences, Animal Magic's previous incarnation as fan favourites and their heel turn/joining the Mainstream Nation and the Sons of Lucha Libre's various close but not close enough moments as they continue to pursue the Tag Team Championship that has thus far eluded them. [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: 3-Way Ladder War for the Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs [/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected this match was a bit chaotic to keep track of, as is expected when there is the six men and ladders involved. Things started out with basic brawling that soon spilled out into the crowd. The Brothers Phoenix and the Sons of Lucha Libre seemed to be working in tandem in first against their common enemy Animal Magic, but soon turned on another as both tried to bring ladders into the ring only to get cut off by the other. The Sons of Lucha Libre seem to take control when Capitao Brasil Jr takes out Ultimate Phoenix with a suicide dive, whilst El Mitico Jr plants Phoenix Negra with a German Suplex. Mitco then goes to set up a ladder, but Masked Cougar sneaks in and creams Mitico with a chair shot. Animal Magic then set up Mitico in a tree of woe position on the ladder and deliver a barrage of kicks. Fox Mask then begins to climb the ladder as Masked Cougar stands guard but Ultimate Phoenix is back in and he cuts Fox Mask off from grabbing the belt. Masked Cougar then races up the ladder to stop Ultimate Phoenix from grabbing the belt, whilst Phoenix Negra does the same to prevent Fox Mask, both Fox Mask and Ultimate Phoenix end up being symaltaneously belly to back superplexed off the ladder at the same time ! With everyone else laid out in the middle of the ring, Capitao Brasil Jr sneaks back in and starts to climb the ladder but Masked Cougar pops back up to nail Capitao with a Cougar Pounce, knocking the 'Brazilian' off the ladder. Cougar then steadies the ladder and starts to climb himself only for Ultimate Phoenix to knock him off the ladder with a springboard drop-kick. Instead of climbing the ladder himself however Phoenix decides to wipe everyone else out with a no hands somersault plancha. That sets up the opening for Negra to start climbing the ladder but is cut off at the top by El Mitico Jr, who then sends both of them crashing back into the ring with a Sunset Flip off the top of the ladder ! Ultimate Phoenix is back in and he begins to climb, but Fox Mask stops him with a step up Enziguri.....before the Animal Magic man uses the ladder as a launch pad to drop Phoenix with the FOX FLIP OFF DDT (Shiranui). Fox now decides to start climbing the ladder, but Capitao Brasil Jr in the meantime is back in and has started to set up a ladder of his own underneath where the belt is hanging. They both begin to climb but neither can get the advantage, as they brawl at the top, meanwhile Phoenix Negra has now brought in a third ladder, but he can't seem to get close enough to the belt, soon enough their Tag partners are back to their feet and are soon up the ladders to cut an opposing team member off from grabbing hold of the belt. Soon enough everyone starts to wobble and they all end up taking massive bumps off the top of the ladders, Masked Cougar takes the scariest of the bumps as he falls to the floor, instead of just dropping inside the ring, at the same time two of the ladders end up toppling over, When everyone starts to recover Fox Mask starts to climbs but gets cut off by El Mitico Jr who then sets him up in the Electric Chair position...Capitao Brasil Jr then springboards in to take Fox Mask out with the Electric Dreams (springboard Doomsday Rana) the momentum of which sends Fox Mask crashing through one of the toppled ladders, the move however also see's Capitao also putting himself through the ladder at the same time. Phoenix Negra is back in and starts to climb the ladder that is still standing in the middle of the ring but El Mitico Jr see's this and cuts Negra off from being able to climb, before driving Negra into the mat with the MITICO DRIVER ! (Scoop Slam Piledriver- in some other universe it would be called a Michinoku Driver) That seems to give Mitico a clear run at the belt but just as he is about to grab the belt to ensure that The Sons of Lucha Libre become champions for the first time Masked Cougar springboards back in and sends Mitico crashing off the ladder with a HIGH RISE COUGAR POUNCE !! Cougar then picks himself up off the mat and begins to climb the ladder, but so too does Ultimate Phoenix, but as both get to the top and each get a hand on the belt, they both dangle on the hook that hold the belt but both lose their grip and end up dropping to the mat. Meanwhile Capitao has re-set up another one of the ladders next to the one that is standing, and he tries to walk across from one to the other, only for Fox Mask to pull the second ladder out from underneath as he is just about to grab the belt. Meanwhile as Capitao is left dangling with one hand on the belt, Phoenix Negra has set up a ladder on the outside of the ring, which he then launches himself off to literally turn Capitao inside out with a missile drop-kick ! Capitao takes such a hard bump this time, that there is literally no way he will be able to take any further part in the match. Mitico Jr however continues to fight on bravely for the Sons of Lucha Libre as Ultimate Phoenix tries a variation of the springboard roundhouse kick using a fallen ladder as a launch pad but Mitico catches him mid move and then sends Phoenix crashing through the same ladder with a release German Suplex ! Only for Animal Magic to take him out with the LAST HUNT (Stereo Enziguri's). Meanwhile Phoenix Negra is back up and he's already half way up the ladder, but he see's Animal Magic are both back up and he launches himself off to take them both out with a moonsault press. It remains a two on one situation though. as Negra's partner Ultimate Phoenix is still recovering and as Negra goes to climb the ladder again he is cut off by Animal Magic. The Mainstream Nation recruits then go take Negra out with the Last Hunt, but Negra is able to duck and they end up colliding. Negra then drops Animal Magic with an Enziguri/DDT combo , before delivering the kick to the head followed by a Brainbuster sequence to Fox Mask ! Negra then manages to avoid being planted into the mat from Cougar, before spikign the Animal Magic man into the mat with the CERTAIN DEATH (Vertebreaker) But just as he is about to climb, Mitico Jr cuts him off and then plants him onto the mat with a Fisherman Suplex. Mitco Jr now seems to have a clear run, but Ultimate Phoenix is now back up and sends Mitico crashing back down to the mat with a Tornado DDT. Phoenix then begins to climb but decides instead to make sure of Mitico not being able to prevent a clear run so he launches himself off the ladder and crashing down upon Mitico with the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH ! Negra meanwhile has shaken off the suplex and now has a clear run at being able to climb the ladder and claim the belt. Animal Magic are back up but Ultimate Phoenix manages to do enough to fend them off and Negra is able to pull down the belt to ensure that the Brothers Phoenix remain the FCW Tag Team Champions. A good spot-fest that was perhaps let down by a slightly subdued crowd, maybe it had something to do with following on from the disappointing Angel-Krusher match or maybe the fans just didn't see neither The Sons of Lucha Libre nor Animal Magic as being good enough to defeat The Brothers Phoenix. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Brothers Phoenix defeated The Sons of Lucha Libre and Animal Magic in a Ladder War match in 21:50 when Phoenix Negra retrieved the item. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Brothers Phoenix retain the FCW Tag Team titles[/COLOR]. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match The Brothers Phoenix are celebrating their successful title defence but are suddenly blindsided from behind by the Affliction Trinity ! [/I] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-FIN.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/I][/CENTER] [I]The Tag Champs try to fight back but it's a three on two and Ultimate Phoenix ends up eating a Sub Pop Bop, whilst Dean Daniels combines with Bulldozer Brandon Smith to drive Phoenix Negra into the mat with a spiked piledriver. Dean Daniels and BBS then pick up the Tag belts before laying them across the champs and then leaving with smirks etched on their faces to a chorus of boos from the fans.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]As The Brothers Phoenix are helped to the back following the vicious attack at the hands of the Affliciton Trinity a video is show to hype the Undisputed Championship match between Puerto Rican Power and the 2013 Rey De Reyes winner Mainstream Hernandez. It puts Hernandez over as a real threat and someone who has the momentum behind him to dethrone the patriotic champion.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There is no doubt what so ever as to whom the fans are behind in this match as Mainstream Hernandez is jeered vehemently as he makes his way down the entrance ramp as he came out to his theme music of Blood on My Hands by The Used. It was whole different reaction for the champion as the fans exploded into a rapturous cheers as he came down to the Puerto Rican National Anthem as if it was played by Joe Satriani. Champion and Challenger then stare daggers into one another, as they introduced to the fans again during the pomp and ceremony an Undisputed Title match normally brings. The bell rings and the stare-down continues until Mainstream Hernandez starts to 'talk trash' if you could call it that ('The REVOLUTION ! Shall not be stopped !') at the champion. The Mainstreamer is then the first to strike, reaching up to slap Power across the face. Power just shakes it off but doesn't strike back, so Hernandez slaps him again, and then again...... After about ten slaps, Power finally responds and literally just decks the Mainstreamer onto the mat with a single fore-arm smash to a thunderous applause from the fans. Hernandez gets up and the charges at Power but is taken high up into the air and then sent crashing down to the mat with a huge back body drop. Power follows that up with a clothesline that sends the Mainstreamer tumbling over the top-rope. Even though Power knew that he didn't have to follow Hernandez out to the floor (being the champion) he did not want to win via countout and so went to the outside as well, where he continued to remain in control by bodyslamming the Mainstream Nation leader onto the floor. However Hernandez proved to be deadweight to get back into the ring and Power had to break Michael Bull's twenty count. Power then turned his attention back to the Mainstreamer, but as he went to bring Hernandez back into the ring, the Rey de Reyes winner raked the eyes of the champion, that was enough of an opening for Hernandez to deliver a boot to the mid-section and then DDT Power onto the apron. Hernandez then re-entered the ring before sending Power into the guard-rail with a baseball slide drop-kick, before the Mainstreamer then followed up by wiping out Power with a slingshot body press. Power then stumbered towards all the Mainstreamer, who then sent Power falling head-first into the ring-steps. As Power emerged back to his feet he had been busted open and Hernandez had now turned the match a full 180 in his favour. Hernandez then waited for Power to stagger back into the ring, and being the heroic babyface, Power duly did only to stagger right into a SUPERKICK !! One.... Two.... Thr....... To Hernandez disgust a bloodied Power managed to kick out. The hated Mainstream Nation leader, the reigned down a series of punches on the champion , screaming at Power in the process, before going for another cover but Power, willed on by just about everyone in the attendance kicked out again. Frustrated at being able to keep Power's shoulders to the mat for a full three count, Hernandez paced round the ring for a bit, before deciding to jaw with the fans. That however allowed Power to get back to his feet and as Hernandez turned round he was turned inside out with a clothesline from the champion. Power then whipped the Mainstreamer into the corner and followed up with avalanche, before Hernandez staggered out of the corner into the Full Nelson hold from Power , who then drove the Mainstream Nation leader into the mat with the SAN JUAN IMPACT ! One..... Two..... Thr...... Hernandez kicks out to the disappointment of the fans. Power then lifts Hernandez up and goes for a Vertical Suplex but the Mainstreamer, instincively counters with a stunner, rocking the jaw of Power. Both remained slumped to the mat, as Michael Bull starts a double ten count, both stagger to their feet and Hernandez ducks under a clothesline attempt from Power, before chop blocking the champion from behind. Power manages to stay on his feet but is taken off his feet with a standing drop-kick from Hernandez. The Rey De Reyes winner then heads for the top rope but before he can launched himself off with the Apparition #14 (Moonsault Leg-drop), Power is back to his feet and the champion scoops Hernandez off the top turnbuckle to plant the Mainstream Nation leader into the mat with a running Powerslam. One..... Two...... Thr..... Hernandez manages to kick out. Power then waits for the Mainstreamer to stagger back to his feet before levelling Hernandez with a roaring elbow, the fans know what is coming next....it's the Atomic Drop !, the spinebuster follows ! .....Power then waits for Hernandez to stagger to his feet......SAN JUAN RUSH !!! One..... Two..... Thr........ Hernandez kicked out !! The fans are in a state of shock......Mainstream Hernandez survived the four moves of doom !! It even seems to fluster Power for a bit, who paces round the ring wondering what to do next. Power then decides to go for the San Juan Rush again but this time the Mainstreamer see's it coming and manages to side-step out of the way before clipping Power from behind with another chop-block.....Power stumbles forward and Hernandez places a knee into the mid-section before spiking the champion onto the mat with a DDT ! then applying the LOVE ME NOW !! (Guillotine Choke)...... Hernandez has the hold locked on right in the middle of the ring, Power looks to be in the trouble and everyone in attendance is concerned that the Twin Belts are about to fall into the hands of the most hated man on the FCW roster..... Michael Bull checks on Power's condition...... No response from the champion....... Bull checks again........ Power still isn't responding..... One last check from the referee..... Power's still got some life left, as he begins to manouvre his long legs towards the ring-ropes and manages to force a rope-break !! But Hernandez is refusing to break the hold, he's like a man possesed !! Bull's telling him to release the hold !! But he won't ! He just won't release the hold !! Michael Bull call's for the bell !! Mainstream Hernandez has been DQ'd for refusing to release the Love Me Now !! Great main event, and even though Hernandez did not win the title here, the finish kept him looking like a serious threat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 14:50 by disqualification. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez continues to choke the life out of Puerto Rican Power, refusing to release the hold, eventually anonymous security and various jobbers come to pull the sadistic Mainstream Nation Leader off before any further damage can be done. Eventually they get Hernandez off, who then raises the twin belts with a sadistic smirk on his face, the fans are so shocked by his actions that they can't even bring themselves to boo him. [/I] [I]Hernandez then drops the belts across Power and walks down the entrance ramp, leaving the 'victorious' laying in the ring in front of a sombre crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A good show, that was perhaps just a little short of being a great one. The main event delivered, but the semi-main wasn't quite as great as it could have been, I think I may have unfortunately put myself in the situation where I have a pair of workers, who are in all honesty a little too over for the division (The Brothers Phoenix) but I'm not prepared to hot-shot their overness onto those far below them in terms of popularity.

[B][U]Prediction's Contest [/U][/B] [I]There were 7 entrants for the Anniversario VI predicitons contest, here is how they all did....[/I] [B]7/10:[/B] BigPapa42 [B]6/10:[/B] Dragonmack , LFC Chris [B]5/10:[/B] FINisher, Phantom Stranger, Marcel Fromage, James Casey [SIZE=2][I]With 7/10 predictions correct BigPapa42 is this weeks outright winner, his reward is this swanky Speed Machine, Tap, Nap or Snap ? T-Shirt[/I] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/speedmachine1.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE]

Woohoo! Victory is mine! Legal complications currently prevent me from wearing any wrestling merchandise not featuring Rich Money, but I'll keep the shirt for when that situation clears up. Thanks! And holy match write-ups, Batman! Good to have you back in a big way, TK.

[CENTER][B][U]September in Review [/U][/B][/CENTER] This years edition of Anniversario was a good show, there was the feeling it could have been even better, but overall we were pretty satisified with how this years event went. Because we only ran one show this month we managed to make around $16,000. I'm actually prepared to suffer an overall profit loss for this year though, unless we play it totally safe from now on, that means going to a two show a month schedule for at least two of the final three months of the year and putting on a couple on En Viaje shows. We aren't in a completely secure financial position and aren't anywhere near ready to make the jump to Cult (not that that's likely to happen anytime soon) but we aren't going to go in debt anytime soon and we would like to maintain a prescence in our additional markets of Tri-State and South East on the U.S Mainland. After contemplating whether or not to renew his contract due to his fondness for going off on away trips to Japan, we renewed the contract of Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Had he not been getting a relatively strong push as one third of the Affliction Trinity, then we probably would have been saying sayonara. As long as his Japanese commitments don't get in the way, he can remain a valuable member of our roster. El Mitico Jr, Kashmir Singh (who is now on his third alt-ego since the beginning of FCW) and announcer Dane O'Hara also extended their stay with us. We also signed up youngster Austin Smooth who made his debut in the Six Man Scramble on the pre-show. As the low key debut would suggest he is going to begin his FCW career at the bottom end of the FCW ladder. ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW put on another stellar show with Reach For The Sky (B-), a solid undercard supported a fantastic main event that saw Ultimate Phoenix succesfully defend the Coastal Zone Championship against 'Dark Star' Erik Strong. In some ways MAW's Face The Hangman was a better show, with three B- matches, but was only deemed good enough for a C+. Those matches saw Jay Chord defeat Greg Rayne, Avalanche go over James Hernandez in the semi main event and JD Morgan make a successful defence of the Mid Atlantic Championship against Shady K in the main event. NYCW continue to put on average fare and as long as the continue to persist with Andre Jones as the Empire Champion that will continue. In Or Out got an overall grade of C, the same as the main event that saw Jones succesfully defend the Empire Title he has held for far too long, in a champion vs champion match against Snow Fox. PSW who have been improving slightly in recent months were back to their previous form, with their Deadlock show only deserving of a D+ grade. An OK main event that saw JD Morgan defend the PSW Championship against Knuckles (C-) wasn't anywhere near enough to save what has been a pretty dreadful show prior to that match. The semi main event was an abomination featuring Jim Force and Richie Riggins (E). RIPW continue to put on average at best fare, but their For The Ages show (C-) was better than PSW's efforts this month. Avalanche made a succesful defence of the RIPW Championship against Mick Muscles (C). [CENTER]_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]September News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] After the SWF's fall back to Cult Size (Again !) last month, something had to give and once again it was the incumbant in the head booker position that paid with their job, as the Masked Mauler (William Franklyn) was removed of his duties as head booker. A journeyman veteran, Franklyn was always a surprise choice to take over from Farrah Hesketh but he actually held his own and the fact SWF are faltering is more down to the fact that TCW managed to get themselves in a position during the previous booking regimes of Hesketh and prior to her Peter Michaels to lure away the once dominant SWF's best talents. Richard Eisen of course is not known for his patience , so it seemed inevitable that once they dropped back to Cult Franklyn would be gone. After two external appointments, Eisen has looked within the SWF and you can't get more 'within' than his own son Eric Eisen. There will no doubt be cries of nepotism from the smarks, and will big Dick be as ruthless with his own son if things are going badly as he has been with the previous men or ladies in charge of the SWF book. A much less significant head booking change was in Japan, where at Pro Wrestling SAISHO referee Akikazu Miyagi took over the book from the departing Hirokazu Yamanoue. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Nadia Snow signs on to work for BSC. Snow now works for all three womens promotions based in North America. CWWF bring in Debbie Rose, despite the fact that former Tag partner and best friend Kate Lily also works there. Rose and Lily had a major falling out on both a professional and personal level earlier in the year. CZCW bring back Brendon Idol, almost a year after his last appearance for the West Coast based IWC favourites. Gaijin trio Nigel Svensson, Crusher Von Steinberg and Josh Jones will all take part in INSPIRE's up coming Fall Tour, whilst Mitsunari Fuganaga and Julian Watson have signed PPA contracts. SWARM I makes his return to MHW, after leaving the promotion earlier in the year. MOSC bring back Martin Heath, 1 year after his last appearance. NOTBPW's Womens Division got a boost with the addition of Alicia Strong who signs on a PPA deal due to her loyalty to USPW and her commitments to 5SSW. OLLIE bring in former SOTBPW man Vincente Romero. USPW bring in Bulldozer Brandon Smith and women's wrestler Katherine Goodlooks whilst Rob 'Don't forget the L' Miskovsky (best known for his work with RIPW) joins the announce team. Axxis Jr becomes the latest luchador to leave behind his homeland and take up permanent residence in Japan, signing a written contract with WLW, whilst Reaper Dante will be taking part in their next tour. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Louis Figo Manico, Jay B and Daniel Black Francis. AAA extend the contracts of Kate Lilly, backstage reporter Sue Danes and general backstage hand Marcus McKing. BHOTWG secure veteran monster heel Everest plus youngsters Ninja Shunji, Mystic Dragon and Taro Shionoya to new written contracts. BSC extend the contracts of Lauren Easter, Jessica Bunny, Kathy Neptune and Suzanne Brazzle. CGC extend the contracts of Slim V and referee Coach Norman. CWWF extend the contract of Kristabel Plum. CZCW extende the contracts of Andre Jones, Matt Sparrow, Quentin Queen, valet Little Miss Sunshine and referee Pee Wee Germaine. Stetson Hatt someone manages to persuade EWA to extend his contract. Exodus 2010 extend the contracts of Sozen Ishimori and JOJI. GCG secure Silver Shark to a new written contract. Announcer Danjuro Komatsu extends his PPA deal with Hinote Dojo. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Kadonomaro Kamisaka, Hypnos and Stuart Ferdinand. MAW extend the contract of John 'The Silencer' Snyder. MHW were busy again this month with contract renegotiations as they secured Amazing Fire Fly, El Demonio, E; Mitico Jr, El Leon, El Toro Del Oro Jr, Enrique Meriono, Marcos Flores, Mexica Ghoul, Nicolas Lopez, Tijuana Vampire, announcer Lorenzo Blanco and referee Benn to new contracts. MOSC extend the contracts of Joss Thompson and Brilliant White. MPWF extend the contracts of Electrico, Spanish Superfly, Luchador Original, Asiatico and Slayyer. NOTBPW secure Johnny Bloodstone, Darryl Devine, Chance Fortune, Joey Poison plus road agents Sean McFly and Steve Flash to new exclusive written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of Andre Jones and referee Michael 'No BS' Bull. OLLIE extend the contracts of Gino Montero and referee Domingo Castillo. PGHW extend the rolling PPA contracts of Burning Takash!ta. PSW extend the contract of John Greed. RIPW extend the PPA deal of Avalanche. ROF secure the vital contract extension of Merle O'Curle. SAISHO extend the PPA deal of Simon Flemmingway. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Delirum, Hurucan Sandoval Jr, Julio Dominguez and Lobo Blanco. Citizen X, alluringly beautiful valet Hannah Potter, announcer Adrian Garcia, referee Ryan Holland plus backstage hands Fabulous Frank and Lee Wright sign PPA appearances with SWF. TCW secure Rocky Golden and valet Laura Huggins to new written contracts. USPW extend the contracts of James Hernandez and road agent Randall Hopkirk. Rising star Bussho Makiguchi plus veterans Sofu Ozawa and Hidekazu sign written deals with WLW, whilst Eisaku Hoshino, Antono Maxi Marquez, Extraordinario Jr, Mr Lucha III and Nathaniel Ca$ino keep their PPA/touring deals rolling on. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Katherine Goodlooks decides against renewing her contract with BSC. Alicia Strong finishes up with CWWF after deciding to take up the offer of working for NOTBPW's Women's Division. Joey Poison finishes up with CZCW and XWA after he puts pen to paper on a written contract with NOTBPW. Mr Evilness fails to come to an agreement over a new contract with EWA. Axxis Jr leaves OLLIE and MHW after he signs a written contract with WLW out in Japan and Mexican Beast also finishes up with MHW. RIPW decide against renewing the contract of Kentucky Bill. Pro Wrestling SAISHO fail to come to agreement on new contracts with Hirokazu Yamanoue and Battle Sakata. SOTBPW let go of El Hijo Del Zonk. Darryl Devine leaves USPW after signing a written contract with NOTBPW, whilst women's wrestler Lauren Easter also leaves the Florida based promotion. [B]Injuries[/B] GCG were dealt a major blow when home-grown roster mainstay Toshiharu Hyobanshi suffered a Torn Rotator Cuff in a match against Sean Deeley. He is now expected to be on the shelf for a whole year. It was doubly bad news for the Japanese promotion as Stone Yoshikawa suffered a major concussion after being on the receiving end of a waywardly stiff elbow shot from Mashashi Urogataya in a lowly tag match. Yoshikawa has now been advises by Doctors not to return to the ring for at least over a year and whilst his loss will not be felt the same way in GCG as Hyobanshi, it is also sad to see a wrestler have to put his career on hold due to a major injury. In Mexico SOTBPW's Miguel Marquez has revealed that he is currently suffering with Chronic Lower Back Pain, after some of his recent performances were some what noticeably lethargic. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] After a large amount of retirements last month, no one decided to hang up the boots or leave the business this month. [B]Title Changes[/B] Joss Thompson ended the near long reign of Shane Hannigans to become the 21CW World Champion for a second time. Thea Davis defeated Shiori Jippensha to become the new 5SSW All-Asian Champion. BSC Girl Power Tag Titles are left vacated following the departure of Katherine Goodlooks. Ultra Spark Jr and Inca Jr alongside new partner La Criatura De La Navidad regained the Campeones de Trios titles in MPWF from El Serpiente, Amo Del Gato and Tricolor Jr. The Tag Team Title reign of Ekuma and Scythe was brought to an abrupt halt by Warlord Power and Nicky Champion in MAW. El Demonio defeated Pablo Rodriguez to become the SOTBPW Campeon de Mundo for a third time. Kurt Laramee defeated American Buffalo to become TCW International Champion for a second time , only to lose the belt in his first defence against Eddie Chandler. Bart Biggz defeated Java for the vacant USPW World Title, after Darryl Devine (who had signed a written deal with NOTBPW) threw the belt in the trash ! and Casey Valetine regained the Intercontinetal title from Ekuma to become a three time holder of the relatively worthless belt.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 8th October 2013[/SIZE] Attendance: 300 (Sell Out !) Rainbow Bar & Grill, Kissimee, Florida [I]The Affliction Trinity come out to big themselves up, they say they have moved on from the laughable challenge of Team Freedom and that they have their sights set on bigger things and that's to claim FCW Gold. [/I] [I]I then came out to interrupt their self-congratualtion fest that they were having and said that Team FREEDOM may be down, but we aren't out. Dean Daniels then said that he clearly hadn't beaten enough sense into me, he said he would loved to finish the job but he's already booked to wrestle in the main event but then said that BBS was free to finish what he started. [/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match #1: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Charles Rainier[/B] The match started out as a generic brawl, with neither of us really on top. I then managed to take control after the Bulldozer planted me on the top-rope for a superplex but I was able to shove him off and then plant him into the mat with a Bulldog for a two count. I then continued to stay a step ahead of BBS for the next few minutes, countering his attempts at Power moves into various roll-ups before nailing the Bulldozer with a standing drop-kick that sent him out of the ring, I then followed that up with a dive to the floor but then proved to be major error as BBS caught me in mid move and then dropped me chest first agains the guard-rail. Back in the ring and the Affliction Trinity man scored a couple of near-falls off a series of suplexes. Frustrated that he had been unable to put me away, the Bulldozer then went for the Backdrop Driver but I managed to flip myself over onto my feet and then stun him with the Raindrop (Dropsault). Feeling that BBS wasn't worn down enough to go for the pin I headed up top, but Nicky R!ot shoved me off the top-rope..that allowed for a recovered BBS to level me with a lariat and then drill me into the mat with the Atomic Driller to pick up the victory. Average match that would illicted a bigger reaction in front of the home fans. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Charles Rainier in 9:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #2: Amo Del Gato vs Fox Mask[/B] Del Gato gave the Animal Magic man a fairly even contest, despite his near-jobber status. However some awkward moments (most notbably when Del Gato delivered a Tornado DDT) could not hide the fact that these two were quite on the same wavelength. That being said despite the chemistry issues they put on a match that wasn't all that bad. The finish saw Del Gato plant Fox Mask into the mat with a Finlay roll and the head up top for a 450 Splash.....only for Fox Mask to get the knees up just in time and then follow up with the Fox Hunter to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fox Mask defeated Amo Del Gato in 6:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match 3: 4CS: Jared Johnson vs Joseph vs Masked Cougar vs Matt Hocking[/B] The story here was would Jared Johnson and Matt Hocking be on the same page, despite now being on the same side (Team FREEDOM) could Hocking given his history with Jared Johnson, really trust the former Devine Right member ? This tension was played up with a series of miscommunications throughout the match, as this almost played out more like a Tag match, given the fact that Joseph and Masked Cougar are both members of the Mainstream Nation. In the end Double J and Hocking showed they were on the same page, when Hocking wiped out Joseph with a Dive to the floor, just as Jared Johnson had Masked Cougar locked in the Carolina Crossface. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Joseph, Masked Cougar and Matt Hocking in 9:56 when Jared Johnson defeated Masked Cougar by submission.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D [/B][/COLOR] [B]Match #4: Angel De Mexico vs Austin Smooth[/B] The usually reliable Angel De Mexico is on a bit of a poor run (match quality wise) at the moment, as he followed up his disappointing match with Soul Krusher with what turned out to be a stinker of the match against the newcomer Austin Smooth. These two were not on the same page at all as Angel's Lucha stylings failed to gel with Smooth's methodical style. Almost eight minutes passed by (slowly) before Angel was able to finally put Smooth away with the Acapulco Twist. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Austin Smooth in 7:54 by pinfall with an Acapulco Twist [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Carl Batch came out and did his hype man bit to basically say that his crew were going to take out Boriken Love Machine and Los Beetoolz in the next match....Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! No one really cares. [/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Match #5: Speed Machine & No! Dance2Win (B-Pev & K-Zing) w/ Carl Batch vs Boriken Love Machine Jr & Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B] Perhaps they were driven to the concession stands during the abomination that was Angel-Smooth but the fans didn't really care about this match either, as expected with Speed being put over as a relatively dominant mid-card champion and the repackaged Dance2Win [I](following their heel turn, now adding No! in front of their team name, to emphasise the fact they aren't dancing any more)[/I] picked up the victory over the man that almost beat Speed for the People's title at Anniversario and the Beatles Impersonating flippity floppity jobbers that the former Bradford Peverall and Mr Electricity have a beef with, when B-Pev secured victory for the Batch Enterprises trio with a Rock Hard Uppercut on Lennon McHarrison. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine and No ! Dance2Win defeated Boriken Love Machine Jr and Los Beetoolz in 8:41 when B-Pev defeated Lennon McHarrison by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #6: Mainstream Hernandez vs Quentin Queen[/B] Hernandez cheap shots Double Q at the start and controls the early portion of the match, however he gets over-confident, and Queen blocks an Pontiac to Home Attempt and counters into a Uranage Backbreaker to turn the match in his favour. Queen then gets a series of near-falls from a string of suplexes, getting closer each time. For some reason Double Q moves away from that plan and decides to go airborne but gets drop-kicked out of mid-air as he went for a flying splash. The Mainstreamer then plants Queen into the mat with the Pontiac to Home, but ring positiong saves the teenager. Hernandez then dragged Double-Q into position for the Apparition # 14 but Queen gets the knees up.....Queen then lifts Hernandez up for the Q-Ball but the Mainstreamer rolls through into a roll-up and then from that applies the Love Me Now ! Queen bravely tries to fight out of it, but Dewey Libertine is left with no other choice but to call for the bell. No surprises with the result but Queen put in a good competitive performance, that shows that whilst he tends to be on the losing end for most of his matches, he's far from a jobber. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Quentin Queen in 10:32 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez then gets on the mic to say that he should be the Undisputed Champion and that because he left Power laying in the middle of the ring, that they should just give him the twin belts now. He says nothing can stop the Mainstream Nation, least of all some patriotic charlatan. He says that when the Nation return to Puerto Rico, he fully expects Power to do the right thing and forfeit the title to him or risk having his life choked out of him again. [/I] [I]The fans are booing throughout the Mainstreamer's rant but it soon turns to cheers when Puerto Rican Power...emerges from the crowd and clobbers Mainstream Hernandez from behind, he then takes out the Mainstream Nation leader with the FOUR MOVES OF DOOM !! [/I] [I]Power then casually picks up the mic and says that Hernandez may have left him down at Anniversario, but he didn't finish the job ! Power then says that if Hernandez is so keen to choke the life out of him, then how about facing off in a [B][COLOR=red]Dog Collar match[/COLOR][/B] ! Hernandez can barely move, so he can't really answer....so Alex Braun just comes out and says that he likes the sound of Power's idea...so the Dog Collar match will be made official for the next show, which just so happens to be the 100th show in FCW's history. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Match #7: Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra[/B] Following Afflition Trinity's post match attack on the Brothers Phoenix at Anniversario....Negra goes right after Daniels with a vengeance. It's all Negra at the start but Daniels aborbs the onslaught and the Affliction Trinity man is able to turn things around when he catches Negra in mid-air and drops the tag champion with a release German Suplex. Daniels then reels off the Tri-fecta of snap suplex for a two count before whipping Negra into the corner only for Negra to pull himself up when Daniels went for the leaping knee strike into the corner. Negra then drilled Daniels with a missile drop-kick, which he then followed up with a head-scissors take down that sent Daniels out of the ring. Negra then kept the pressure on wiping ou Daniels with the No Hands Plancha. Back in the ring and Negra got a two count off an Elemental Suplex before heading up top for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Daniels was back up to cut him off and then bring Negra crashing back into the ring with a superplex. Daniels then took back control of the match with a Lariat, before setting up for the Raise The Stakes but Negra had that scouted and countered into a victory roll. Daniels managed to kick out and then rolled through into a German Suplex for a two count.....before lifting Negra up for the trapped knees but Negra managed to slip out before Daniels could get the arms locked in tight. Negra then stunned Daniels with a spin kick, before a heel kick to the mid-section had Daniels set up for a Brainbuster. That got Negra a two count, before he decided to head up top again......however he could see Bulldozer Brandon Smith about to intefere and instead dived to the outside on to BBS. Daniels however saw this as an opening and clobbered Negra from behind and this soon turned into a two on one on the outside...but soon the sides were even and Ultimate Phoenix came out to help his partner, they then brawl out into the crowd...leaving Michael Bull no choice but to call for the bell. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels drew with Phoenix Negra in 15:45 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match is over but the brawl continues, even the arena can't contain them and it spills out into the street. [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Perfectly acceptable for a B-Market show and we even managed to pack in the Rainbow Bar and Grill tonight. OK so it's still only 300 fans but the fact we got a sell-out here for the first time, which makes the trip across to Florida a little more worthwhile.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] On Tuesday 29th October 2013, FCW will hold the 100th show in their history at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan. The main event will see Puerto Rican Power but the Undisputed Championship on the line once again against Mainstream Hernandez. At Anniversario Power retained the title, but only after the Mainstream Nation leader refused to relase his devastating Love Me Now ! submission choking out the champion in the process. At the recent En Viaje show in Florida, Hernandez demanded that Power forfeit the title to him but the champion returned with avengeance laying out the Mainstreamer and then challenging Hernandez to a match where not only will he put the twin belts on the line, he will do so in a Dog Collar match. Despite emerging as the 'victor' from their last encounter, it appears the champion has revenge on his mind for being 'choked out' . Question is has the champion made a rash decision and could this be the opportunity for Hernandez to finally take claim of the twin belts ? The Brothers Phoenix overcame the tough challenge of a Ladder War that also featured Animal Magic and The Sons of Lucha Libre at Anniversario but following their succesful defence they were laid out by The Affliction Trinity. Earlier in the night the trio of Dean Daniels, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Nicky R!ot swept a singles series against Team FREEDOM and then made their intentions known that they had their eyes firmly set on bigger things not just verbally but with their actions. At FCW 100 The Brothers Phoenix will put the Tag Team Championship on the line against Daniels and BBS and though the masked duo have looked unbeatable thus far as champs, their is no doubt that The Affliction Trinity duo are on a roll right now. Meanwhile Nicky R!ot will do battle with Team FREEDOM leader Charles Rainier. Rainier will be keen to prove that Team FREEDOM can go toe to toe with their rivals , but R!ot will be keen to continue the Afflictions Trinity's dominance. R!ot and Rainier were at one stage stable mates within the UNITY stable, until R!ot and his then tag partner Harry Allen turned on Rainier, so there has been alot of bad blood between these two for several years now, long before the formation of their current factions. The People's Championship will also be on the line as 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed, who has looked as dominant as any People's Champion (Dean Daniels included) since winning the belt at last years Batalla Final will put the belt on the line against Jared Johnson. Johnson comes into the match on the back of a win in a 4CS at the latest En Viaje show in Florida but the Team FREEDOM man will have his work cut out to claim his first championship in FCW. He does however have the talent to take the title away from Speed Machine and this may be very match that he finally cashes in on his potential. The breath-takingly quick Amazing Fire Fly will take on the 'monster' of the Mainstream Nation Soul Krusher. Krusher despatched of Fire Fly's Lucha Equity Alliance leader Angel De Mexico at Anniversario and the diminutive Fire Fly is giving up even more size to the demonic powerhouse. However Fire Fly is quicker and more agile than Angel (who is no slouch) and it's something that may well prove to be his equalizer against the size and strength of Soul Krusher. Boriken Love Machine will be hoping to bounce back from his failed attempt to win the People's Championship from Speed Machine when he takes on Joseph. In prior years this would have been seen as a fore-gone conclusion, but the former Joe Benning is a changed man these days. Even though Boriken will still be seen as the over-whelming favourite, Joseph has become a much more dangerous, much more resillient competitor since he was brought back into FCW by Mainstream Hernandez. The FCW fans may despise the Mainstream Nation, but there is no doubting that Joseph has re-ignited what was a stagnant career by joining the faction. The team now known as No ! Dance2Win will feel they have found the spark to re-ignite their stalling careers. The former Mr Electricity (K-Zing) and Bradford Peverall (now referring to himself as B-Pev) have dropped the fun loving, disco dancing personna and now appear to have gotten ultra serious, so serious that they destroyed the team they felt had embarrased them into changing their attitude Los Beetoolz at Anniversario. At Anniversario Carl Batch, also saw their 'potential' and made them his latest recruits to Carl Batch Enterprises and he will be hoping to guide them to Tag Team glory, starting with a victory over the team that appears to be the eternal bridesmaids of the Tag Divsion over the past year the Sons of Lucha Libre. El Mitico Jr and Capitao Brasil Jr however will be keen to get back on the winning track and keep themselves in the title picture. There will be more Tag Team action as Animal Magic will also be looking to bounce back from failing to claim the gold in the Ladder War at Anniversario when they take on the Team FREEDOM duo of Matt Hocking and Primus, who will see this as an opportunity really establish themselves in the Tag Team Division. Rounding out the main show LEA leader Angel De Mexico, Amo Del Gato, Quentin Queen and Mainstream Nation's Spirit will battle it out in a 4CS, whils the pre-show match will see Austin Smooth go up against Los Beetoolz' Gringo Starr. Here is a full rundown of the card for FCW 100 [CENTER][B][U]FCW 100[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Tuesday 29th October 2013 at Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Dog Collar Match of the [COLOR=black]Undisputed Championship:[/COLOR][/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Batch Enterprise Inc'[/SIZE] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Amazing Fire Fly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Soul Krusher [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Batch Enterprise Inc'[/SIZE] No! Dance2Win (K-Zing & B-Pev) Boriken Love Machine Jr vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Joseph [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mas) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) [B]4CS:[/B] Amo Del Gato [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Quentin Queen vs Joseph [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Austin Smooth vs Gringo Starr[/FONT] _____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] Predictions Form: [U][B][COLOR=purple]FCW 100[/COLOR][/B][/U] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match):[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Brothers Phoenix vs Dean Daniels & BBS[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Speed Machine vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly vs Soul Krusher[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The Sons of Lucha Libre vs No! Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Boriken Love Machine Jr vs Joseph[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Animal Magic vs 'HockPrime'[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS:[/B] [SIZE=2]Amo Del Gato vs Angel De Mexico vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Austin Smooth vs Gringo Starr[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS People's Championship:[B] Speed Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] vs Joseph [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr

[B]FCW 100[/B] Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] vs Joseph [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr

Congrats on the 100 shows! FCW 100 Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): Puerto Rican Power vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]I think I'll keep backing Hernandez till he wins it (which must be eventually!)[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]The Brothers Phoenix[/b] vs Dean Daniels & BBS [i]I've backed against them the last few times, and although this will be their toughest challenge, I think they hold on this time[/i] People's Championship: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs Jared Johnson [i]Machine continues on[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]Rainier puts up a fight, but eventually goes down[/i] Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Soul Krusher[/b] [i]Tough call - AFF is getting a push, but Krusher is much bigger, so a loss for him could really harm him - unless there's some controversy of course.[/i] [b]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/b] vs No! Dance2Win [i]Before their turn you'd say squash, whereas now it may be close[/i] [b]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/b] vs Joseph [i]now this is a squash![/i] [b]Animal Magic[/b] vs 'HockPrime' [i]semi squash[/i] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [i]The senior figure[/i] [b]Austin Smooth[/b] vs Gringo Starr

FCW 100 Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]doesnt seem like Mainstream's kinda match[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS [I]unproven pairing[/I] People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]we havent had this change hands in awhile[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]booker job day[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]bodyguard job day[/I] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr [/B]vs Joseph [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [I]squashes[/I] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [I]by far the most talented here[/I] [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr [I]more upside[/I]

[B]FCW 100[/B] Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Soul Krusher[/B] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] vs Joseph [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr

Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr [/B]vs Joseph [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [B] Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr

[B][U][COLOR="DimGray"]FCW 100[/COLOR][/U][/B] 100? Really? Somewhere Gonzalez is crying into his cerveza~! Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]- I think James will win this title and soon, but if he does so here it means PRP was choked out to a DQ win and then loses, even via a cheap finish makes the boss look weak. Which Da Powah~ hates to look like.[/I] Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs [B]Dean Daniels & BBS[/B] [I]I nearly voted for the Hermanos Phoenii here but if the Mainstreamer wins soon enough, then the heels can run roughshod over the tag division while Ultimate and Negra can challenge Hernandez.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]- Freedom Farce or not, I just do not buy Johnson as a viable threat, nor do I think he has a character other than 'that guy who finds new ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.'[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [I]- As selfless as the bookerman is, I find R!ot to be as bland rice cakes.[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]- FCW 100. Puerto Rico. Feel good shocking upset of the show.[/I] The Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] [I]- Coz Singh is man-pretty now![/I] [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] vs Joseph [I]- I forgot Broken was still on the roster. BLM ole! Like the Firefly match only... less feel good and more expected.[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [I]- Because I hate the name HockPrime.[/I] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Angel De Mexico vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] vs Spirit [I]- Q2 was robbed by Negra. Now for his climb back to the top![/I] [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr [I]- Hey, look. A rice 'n' beans stand. I'll be back after this match.[/I] Also huge congratulations to TK on reaching triple digits in cards. I can't even imagine doing that any more. My longest dynasty had 72 shows and that nearly killed me.

[quote=Beeker;721817][B][U][COLOR=dimgray]FCW 100[/COLOR][/U][/B] 100? Really? Somewhere Gonzalez is crying into his cerveza~! [/quote] Well it is the 100th show in FCW's history, but the 95th under Charles Rainier's booking regime. It's not actually mentioned anywhere in the game data, but FCW opened up in September 2007 and at the start of the diary I stated that FCW held five shows under Shawn Gonzalez watch, before he decided he couldn't hack it as head booker and that he wanted to concentrate on what he did in the ring. I was some jobber in the dying days of DaVE, who just so happened to show a good mind for the booking side of the business and Gonzalez recommended that Senor Lopez take a chance on me being the new head-booker. Well I needed to come up with some weak excuse to justify being handed the book for such a fledgling promotion. I'd hardly think that Gonzalez would be crying into his Cerveza right now either, he's an Upper Mid-Carder in arguably the biggest promotion in the world right now (TCW) and a former (and quite recent at that) Tag Team champion alongside Rocky Golden.

Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]I think it's time for a change and to see what Mainstream can do up top[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS [I]I'll go with retention this time while you see if Daniels and BBS as a team has any chemistry issues - they may take the belts next time out[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs Jared Johnson [I]Speed Machine will go the year as champ at least[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]I think you'll put R!ot over[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher [I]Calling the upset here. AFF could have a big future with you[/I] [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [I]By DQ as No! Dance2Win show off a new, tough attitude[/I] [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] vs Joseph [I]Boriken gets back on track. He's lost a step or two since his big debut[/I] [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' [I]I'm not really into HockPrime as a combination. They still look like a thrown together duo with nothing better to do. Animal Magic are more of a team[/I] 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [I]Angel needs a bit of resurgence. This is a good start[/I] [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr [I]Newcomer grabs a win[/I]

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Not that I'm expecting any more predictions but just a courteous update for the loyal readers.... Show should be up Tuesday at the latest. I'd say in general expect the shows to be posted about 5 days after the preview is posted up, if I get the shows posted up quicker then great, but I think before I put the diary on a short hiatus I was putting too much pressure on myself to bang the shows out as quick as I could, even though my diary style isn't the sort you can bang out a few days after the preview is put up without suffering eventual burnout of some kind. More than likely this is the only diary project I'll stick to for TEW 2008, so I don't feel the pressure to get to an 'end point' and then perhaps move on to something else, which I was tempted to do at a couple of stages, probably last years Batalla Final show was where I was most tempted to wrap this one up. I'm not one for chopping or changing projects or having several diaries going at the same time (my name is not FINisher ;)). Once I get a diary project past the first few months of game time , I tend to stay with it.

Undisputed Championship (Dog Collar Match): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Dean Daniels & BBS [I]I see interference from Team Freedom being the Brothers the victory.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Jared Johnson Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Soul Krusher [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] vs Joseph [B]Animal Magic[/B] vs 'HockPrime' 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW 100[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 29th October 2013[/SIZE] Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !) Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Austin Smooth vs Gringo Starr[/B] Typical pre-show fare, with half the fans hitting the Rice and Beans stalls instead. The match basically saw Smooth use plenty of stalling tactics to slow the pace of the match down and take the Los Beetoolz man off his game. In the end a belly to back superplex after Gringo hesistated on delivering a top rope move and the Smooth Hold (a sort of hybrid between a Camel Clutch and a Full Nelson) was enough for Smooth to pick up his first victory in an FCW ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Austin Smooth defeated Gringo Starr in 6:22 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Katie Cameron then does her usual pre-show routine of giving out some free merch to the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B] [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with Mainstream Hernandez once again standing in the ring, ready to deliver one of his 'speeches'...he's not even the champ but he somehow seems to be getting alot of these open the show mic spots. The partisan crowd are already on his case before he even begins to speak.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] At Anniversario, even though once again I was screwed out of the gold...the revolution could not be stopped, you see I choked out your idol....I left him laying....The Mainstream Nation had reached it's pinnacle......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Or so I thought, because this false idol you worship, does not know when to quit... because in Florida .this charlatan of the people you idolize foolishly challenged me to a Dog Collar Match....he challenged me to end his career ![/COLOR] [I]Crowd are really getting on Hernandez case now.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Jeer me, boo me all you want....convice yourselves that I am the 'bad' guy...but I am the one who presents you with Truth, you see the Mainstream Nation is here to save and if you embrace the revolution that is taking place before your very eyes...then you will be free from the falsehoods placed in front of you. You worship this Power, but this Power does not care about you, he only care's about himself and tonight at FCW's 100th show, I will put this walking myth to bed, once and for all ![/COLOR] [I]Puerto Rican Power then walks out onto the entrance ramp to a big cheer from the fans. [/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Same old, same old James.....you keep peddling this same spiel every show but you know what...nobodies listening not now, not ever.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Those who can see past your act are listening to what I have to say, amongst those sheep are those who see you and this damn sick society for what you and all those other false idols really are[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] OK i've listened to your crap Mainstreamer, but I'm not going to answer you what I have to say next is directed towards the fans........[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]The Puerto Rican Power you see before you now, this is who I really am.....the idiot who rampaged round this ring for a few years prior...that was me too, but it was someone I didn't like...I became obsessed with these Twin Belts , I became obsessed with the Power, the prestige that the Undisputed Championship brings, I became corrupted by it....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You see I'm proud to be your champion, and the thing I'm most proud about it is that this time I did it and am continuing to do things the right way....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh bravo Wilson, bravo....I'm sure all these sheep you have under you spell will just lap that up....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I suppose you think you're being clever there calling me Wilson[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Not particularly but you insist on calling me JAMES !! I AM MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ !! [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power: [/B] But unlike you, I'm not some crybaby over someone calling me by my real name. Yeah, at home with the wife and kids....I'm Wilson Lopez but once I step in the ring in front of all these adoring fans I'm Puerto Rican Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] And you see that just shows the charlatan that you are, you see you can't even be true to yourself, yet alone all these pathetic sheep who idolize you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] The only person who could be described as pathetic , is the one standing in the ring right now. He's pathetic because he's insecure about himself and he's desperate to turn the spotlight on others, he's clutching at straws........[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez tries to get a word in but gets cut off immediately, Power is now total control of the verbal exchange...[/I] [COLOR=navy]That Pathetic man is of course you James. You see you blew it with Sara, and you wallowed in your own self pity.....somehow you managed to persuade some equally weak-willed types to join in celebrating your self pitying and making it out to a revolution. It's not much of a revolution when there appears to be no supporters of your revolution. Your whole revolution Mainstream Hernandez is a failure.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You think such words will hurt me inside, you see words will not break me...words will not break my spirit, or the spirit of the Mainstream Nation...you see tonight everyone will see who the real POWER is in FCW !!![/COLOR] [I]The two then stare each other down, with their war of words over for now. A mix of security goons and jobbers make sure they get between Power and Hernandez before they come to blows, way before they are scheduled to do so.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Charles Rainer vs Nicky R!ot[/B] [I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] [/I][B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The opening contest of the 100th show in FCW's history began at a hectic pace as I immeidiately put my body on the line, taking out R!ot with a suicide dive before he could even make it to the ring. After delivering a series of kicks I pitched R!ot into the ring and went for a quick cover. It was no surprise that R!ot was able to kick out but he remained rooted to the mat and I decided to go for the moonsault, but the Affliction Trinity man had risen to his feet, however I still launched myself off, landed on my feet and then nailed R!ot with a drop-kick that sent him staggering into the corner, I then came charging in only for R!ot to pitch me over the top-rope, however I managed to land on the apron and stunned R!ot with an Enziguri before driving my one time stable mate into the mat with a bull-dog. That brought a two count, before R!ot bailed out of the ring and then started heading up the entrance ramp to re-group. Being the babyface, I didn't want such a cheap victory and went after R!ot to bring him back in...big mistake as R!ot levelled me with a cheap shot and then proceeded to suplex me on the entrance ramp. R!ot then entered the ring and Michael 'No BS' Bull proceeded to begin a twenty count. R!ot could see that I was going to easily beat the count and went out of the ring again, to send me into the guard-rail with a simple irish whip and then pull up the mat from the floor....R!ot then went to bodyslam me onto the hard floor but I was able to block the attempt and counter with a DDT. Still determined to win by pinfall, rather than by countout I went to bring the dazed R!ot into the ring but just as I was about to pitch him back in, he raked the eyes and then managed to scoop me up onto his shoulders, before delivering a DEATH VALLEY DRIVER ! onto the apron. I went crashing back to the floor and R!ot literally slumped back into the ring. Once again Michael Bull started a twenty count and it looked as though I was going to end up being counted out this time round, but somehow I managed to pull myself back up on the apron, seeing this R!ot went to cut me off but I got a shoulder block in and then just beating the count brought myself back in with a sunset flip, getting a two count on R!ot in the process. We both staggered back to our feet and R!ot went for a clothesline but I was able to duck and then gained the advantage with a leg lariat, before taking R!ot off his feet with a basement drop-kick. I then followed up with a quebrada but R!ot was able to get the knees up, before lifting me back to my feet and taking me down with a clothesline, that set up a powerbomb attempt from the Affliction Trinity man, but I was able to counter that into a victory roll....R!ot however powered out of the pin and then caught me with a stiff fore-arm shot....that had me dazed enough for him to go for the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) but I had the move scouted, was able to block and then rocked R!ot with an Enziguri, before taking him off his feet with a leg-sweep. With R!ot planted to the mat I once again headed up top and then launched myself off with a Moonsault...... I nailed it ! but R!ot managed to roll through and then proceeded to put his feet on the ropes for extra leverage, helping him to pin my shoulders to the mat for the three count. Somehow Michael 'No BS' Bull didn't see this and R!ot was able to pick up the cheap victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Charles Rainier in 12:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs 'HockPrime' (Primus & Matt Hocking)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingF5.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The team of Matt Hocking and Primus really do need a new name, because 'HockPrime' makes them sound like a temporary arrangement, which given the fact they've been tagging together for a good few months now they clearly are not. Anyway this was the formula/filler tag match of the night with Matt Hocking playing 'Spencer Marks' for a good stretch until he was able to get the hot-tag into Primus. Primus did the whole cleaning house thing and got a two count on Masked Cougar with the Power-Plant...Fox Mask however was able to make the save and it broke down from there. Animal Magic then seemed to take back control, almost winning the match with the Assisted Fox Flip Off DDT on Primus , only for Hocking to make the save. Hocking then tried to bravely take on the former three time Tag champs but eventually fell victim to the Last Hunt (Stereo Enziguri's) Nothing too spectacular here, nothing all that bad either, in all honesty they delivered exactly what was expected of them in this slot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Animal Magic defeated 'HockPrime' in 10:43 when Masked Cougar defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Amazing Fire Fly vs Soul Krusher[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Smallest man on the roster, against one of the biggest, Speed vs Power...who and what would come out on top ? Fire Fly uses his frighteningly quick speed to keep Krusher off balance, using a hit and run strategy...of drop-kicks from just about every angle possible but he's unable to take the big man off his feet. Fire Fly then tries to change it up going for a springboard crossbody but Krusher catches him in mid-air and tosses the diminutive high flyer overhead with a Fall Away Slam. Fire Fly gets up but then eats a big boot for a two count, before Krusher starts 'toying' with his considerably smaller opponent, slamming Fire Fly to the mat with a basic bodyslam and then making an arrogant one footed cover. That of course is nowhere near good enough to put away Fire Fly who has alot of heart to go with his impressive agility. Krusher remains in control though with a few clubbing blows before lifiting Fire Fly up for a Powerbomb but that's countered into a victory roll for a two count. Fire Fly goes back on the offensive as he goes to take down Krusher with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors but that is blocked and turned into a backbreaker. Krusher then plants Red onto the mat with a Chokeslam. That gets two as the LEA member barely gets the shoulder up, Krusher then goes for the Dead Man Walking but Fire Fly is able to block and takes Krusher down on to one knee by taking the legs out with basement drop-kick. Fire Fly then follows up with another drop-kick to the head, before making the cover..... Krusher kicks out but remains rooted to the mat and Fire Fly heads up top, but before he can launch himself off...Krusher is back up and launches Fire Fly off the top and back into the ring with a press-slam. Krusher then waits for Fire Fly to get up and goes for a big boot but Fire Fly manages to avoid it and then snaps off the El Cristo (Spinning Headscissors into a crucifix pin)......Krusher powers out of the pin attempt and then lifts Fire Fly up into a vertical suplex but the diminutive high flyer counters that in mid-move with a stunner. Fire Fly then goes out onto the apron and waits for Krusher to get up, before springboarding and driving Krusher head-first into the mat with the INFERNO DDT !! and that was enough for Fire Fly to pick up the victory in this 'David vs Goliath' style contest. In the end Fire Fly's speed and agility proved to be more extraordinary than Krusher's Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Soul Krusher in 9:34 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #4: 4CS: [/B] [B]Amo Del Gato vs Angel De Mexico [/B][B]vs Quentin Queen vs Spirit[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EvilSpirit.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was your basic filler match and Angel De Mexico not been in the mix, is probably the sort of match that would belong on the pre-show, with no offence to the other three competitors. The finishing stretch saw Quentin Queen block a Ninth Life attempt from Amo Del Gato and then nail Del Gato with the Q-Ball...Spirit however was able to break up the pin and then after a cheap shot spiked Double Q into the mat with the Dead Calm Drop II (Inverted Brainbuster), but just as it looked like the Mainstream Nation lackey was about to score what would probably be the biggest win of his FCW career, he was planted into the mat with an Acapukco Twist from Angel De Mexico, ensuring that the LEA leader bounced back to some degree from his loss to Soul Krusher at Anniversario. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Spirit, Quentin Queen and Amo Del Gato in 8:40 when Ángel De México defeated Spirit by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Match #5: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Speed Machine w/ Carl Batch vs Jared Johnson[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Lets face it Johnson's credential's for a shot at Speed Machine's People's Championship, here are a little flimsy..he won a 4CS against not what you would exactly call a top quality field on an En Viaje show but he does provide a 'fresh' challenger and you never know this may be his break out moment. Cautious start as they engage in some basic chain wrestling, Speed Machine then tries to get a bit more aggressive but Johnson takes him down with a drop toe hold and goes to apply an STF but Speed quickly makes it to the ropes. Speed then decides to roll out of the ring to 'talk strategy' with Carl Batch. Double J does not bite on the bait however and shows some level of maturity by simply waiting for Speed to get back in the ring. They lock up again and it's more of the same as before , this time ending in a stalemate when both try for a drop-kick at the same time. More back and forth chain wrestling follows until Speed tries for the Speed Strike but Johnson has that scouted and catches the boot, but before he can take Speed over....the champion rocks with an Enziguri, that's then followed with a snap suplex for a two count. Speed then takes Johnson back down to the mat with an arm-wringer and starts working over the arm, he goes for the Speedbreaker 2000 but Johnson is able to scramble to the ropes but Speed retains the advantage after the rope-break, getting in a cheap shot and then spiking the Team FREEDOM member into the mat with a DDT, which Speed is able to convert into another two count. Batch Enterprises Inc's. star attraction then decides to head up to the second rope and he goes for a second rope knee-drop, Johnson however moves out of the way and as they get back to their feet he nails Speed with a drop-kick. Speed gets back up but is immediately sent crashing back down to the mat with an STO. Johnson then lifts Speed up for Dragon Suplex but Speed slips out and gets a standing switch, Johnson then forces the standing switch and dumps the champion on his head at the second attempt..... That gets a close two count but the talented prospect from Carolina keeps the pressure on, tying up Speed's legs and then grabbing the arms, with the champion laying face first on the mat, of course what that means is that the People's champ's face is about to meet the canvas with the Tar Heel Stomp....with Speed in a dazed state Double J then locks on the CAROLINA CROSSFACE. Speed looks like he is about to tap but Carl Batch has Michael 'No BS' Bull distracted (with the referee ironically yet again falling for someone elses BS). Johnson realises this and lets go of the Carolina Cross-Face and then knocks Batch off the apron with a hard-right to a good cheer from the fans, however as he turns around he is met with a boot to the mid-section and then spiked into the mat with the W.O.V SPIKE (Double Arm DDT) .... One..... Two.... Thr..... To the champion's frustration Double J kicks out, Speed then paces around for a bit and then lifts Johnson up for a suplex but the Team FREEDOM man slips out and tries for a suplex of his own...Speed blocks that but Johnson seems to gain the advantage with a boot to the mid-section, it looks like he is about to go for his rarely seen MDK Powerbomb (sunset flip powerbomb) finisher but Speed counters with a knee to the groin, before spiking Johnson into the mat with a DDT....Speed then immediately applies the Speedbreaker 2000. Johnson then desperately tries to make it to the ropes but Speed is unrelenting with the hold and in the end the young man from Carolina has no choice but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Jared Johnson in 16:44 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Speed Machine retains the People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Carl Batch who has now shaken off the effects of being knocked off the apron by Jared Johnson then climbs into the ring to celebrate with his client, before taking the mic...something that is met with jeers and groans from the fans as soon as he begins to speak...[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] YEAH ! YEAH ! YEAH ! Once again the Speed Machine reigns supreme....this man, no this machine you seen in the ring before you is the most dominant champion in FCW right now, no one else has had his level of dominance, you want to talk about the real Undisputed Champion...then I think you want to talk about this playa right here..[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]'Bout time this playa got the respect he deserved, 'bout time this playa [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]was facing the level of competition that is gonna test his limit, not some jabroni like that fool he just faced, so next month those damn fools in FCW management better come up with someone who is going to give my client a real challenge...cos'......[/COLOR] Batch's rant is interrupted by Amazing Fire Fly [COLOR=navy][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] You want someone to provide some competition senor, then I am that man.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Sure , yeah...the flying midget....yeah sure brutha'.....except my client wants some real competion, he already beaten your ass several times already......So you think you deserve another......[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Speed Machine rips the mic out of Batch's hand...[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Speed Machine:[/B] Challenge accepted.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] Seems like your client senor, see's me as real competition...I look forward to being the one to end your client's reign as People's champion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Look fool I don't know why Speed has just accepted your challenge, you ain't his league, you no you ain't.....one thing you ain't doing is ending his reign as People's champion...you ain't gonna be the one midget, you just ain't gonna be the one....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Amazing Fire Fly:[/B] Then you and your client should have nothing to worry about Senor.[/COLOR] [I]Fire Fly heads back up the entrance ramp with a smile on his face whilst Batch is seen arguing with Speed, it's actually less of an argument and more of someone ranting, whilst the other is just ignoring them. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs No ! Dance2Win (B-Pev and K-Zing) w/Carl Batch[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverall_Leather41.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=2][B]&[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_Leather21.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] Batch stayed at ringside for this match that would feature his new clients the team now calling themselves No! Dance2Win, who would be facing the stable mates of one Amazing Fire Fly who had just challenged Batch's top client Speed Machine for the People's Championship. The Sons of Lucha Libre come out first, so there was absolutely no surprise considering the former Bradford Peverall's and Mr Electricity's new attitude that the Batch Enterprise Inc. pair should ambush the masked pair by coming through the crowd and attacking from behind. It was all ND2W in the early going, with Carl Batch providing plenty of distraction for either B-Pev or K-Zing to get a cheap shot in as soon as it looked like one of the Sons was about to make a comeback. Eventually they manage to completely isolate Capitao from Mitico and the Brazilian is forced to play 'Spencer Marks' as Mitico looks on in frustration. Dance2Win to their credit do display some nice double teams amongst some of the moments of blatant cheating... with a backbreaker/knee drop combo and a leg-sweep/European Uppercut version of a Total Elimination both earning a two count. In fact that last combination is frustratingly close for ND2W.....who pace around for a bit before K-Zing applying a waistlock to Capitao and B-Pev heading up to the second rope...Pev then comes off with a diving European Uppercut but Capitao manages to duck and Pev colides with the former Mr Electricity. That proved to be the opening Capitao needed to get the hot tag into a fresh El Mitico Jr, who then cleaned house. Mitico then went close with a German Suplex on B-Pev only for K-Zing to come in a break up the pin....things then really began to break down with Capitao coming back into the ring....and it would be the Sons who would gain the advantage amongst the melee with Mitico sending K-Zing out of the ring with a clothesline and then planting B-Pev onto the mat with a Quicksilver suplex (Swinging Fisherman), as Capitao took out K-Zing with a plancha. B-Pev to his credit managed to kick out from the Quicksilver Suplex but didn't really have enough left in the tank to fight back. So Mitico placed Pev into the Electric Chair position as Capitao headed up top, but before they could finish Pev off with a the Lucha dreams...K-Zing was back up on the apron to crack a steel chair over the head of Capitao for the blatant DQ. Zing then entered the ring and delivered another chair shot to the back of Mitico, before the Batch Enterprises pair delivered the European Uppercut/Leg-sweep combo to Mitico to leave both of the Sons of Lucha Libre laying in the laying. ND2W may have officially lost the match but they were the one's leaving the ring on their own two feet. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated No ! Dance2Win in 9:16 via Disqualification.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #7: Boriken Love Machine Jr vs Joseph[/B] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] In typical Mainstream Nation fashion Joseph took the early advantage by getting in a cheap shot on Boriken before the bell had even rung, but the masked man soon battled back to take back the momentum. A Northern Lights Suplex brought the second generation patriot a two count, before he decided to head up top but Joseph managed to send Boriken off balance by stumbling into the ropes, that gave the Mainstream Nation man the opening to send Boriken crashing back into the ring with a superplex, turning the tide of the match back in his favour. Boriken kicked out of the relatively weak cover that followed but Joseph kept the pressure on with a series of stomps followed up with a hard-whip into the corner and running clothesline before he took the masked man over with a Fisherman Suplex. Joseph snapped Boriken over, and the upset looked on the cards only for Boriken to get the shoulder up just in time. The Mainstream Nation man then looked to finish Boriken off with the Misery Be Shared but Boriken managed to block and then suddenly drove Joseph into the mat with the LOVE PACKAGE (Small Package Driver) to pick up what was the expected victory, but perhaps one than a good proportion of the crowd expected it to be. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Boriken Love Machine Jr defeated Joseph in 9:24 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is backstage with the Tag Team Champion The Brothers Phoenix just moments away from the defence of their belts against Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I am here with the Tag Team Champions...The Brothers Phoenix, Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra....[/COLOR] [I]After letting a pop for the champs die down for the champs, Cameron addresses her questioning towards the popular duo....[/I] [COLOR=purple]Considering you were once bitter rivals, you are proving to be very resilient as champs and recently made the toughest defence of your titles yet in a Ladder War against Animal Magic and The Sons of Lucha Libre, but now it seems you have been issued a new challenge....[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] That's right Katie, you see me and Negra here are amongst the very best in FCW, we took each other to the limit as singles wrestlers, you could say we set the benchmark but since we have combined forces in the Tag Division...we are once again raising the bar.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] You see Katie, we are a Target, because we are the.....[/COLOR] [I]However before Negra can finish his sentence The Brothers Phoenix are suddenly jumped from behind by Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith...they then continue to brawl up the entrance ramp but the ambush has clearly given the Afflicition Trinity duo an early advantage.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [/B] [B]Affliction Trinity (Dean Daniels & Bulldozer Brandon Smith)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-FIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell sounds as Ultimate Phoenix and Dean Daniels enter the ring, but the brawl soon spills back to the outside with the Affliction Trinity duo in full control, with the champs struggling to get any sort of foothold since the ambush. Soon enough things started to settle down with Bulldozer Brandon Smith having spiked Phoenix Negra onto the entrance ramp with a piledriver, leaving Ultimate Phoenix isolated in the wrong part of town. The Affliction Trinity duo get a two count off a snap suplex diving/knee drop combo, before BBS whips Phoenix into the corner, and comes charging in but the popular masked man gets the boots up, the Bulldozer charges in again but again Phoenix is able to block and then is able to launch himself with a flying cross body only for BBS to catch him mid-air, Phoenix however takes down the Bulldozer with an arm-drag and then gets a double drop-kick on both Daniels and BBS. That creates an opening for Phoenix to make the tag, but Negra is still shaking out the cobwwebs from head after being driven into the entrance ramp, courtesy of a piledriver from BBS and when Phoenix goes to make the tag his partner is not position and Daniels drags the former two time Undisputed Champion back to the Affliction Trinity corner. The challengers continue to work over Phoenix, who bravely tries to fight his way out but just as it looks like he is about to find an opening either one of the Affliction Trinity pair cut off the comeback with a cheapshot...something that draws the ire of Negra who is now up on the apron and ready to make the tag. Both Daniels and BBS go close with some hard hitting suplexes and clotheslines and though they are not enough to put Phoenix away, they all add up in wearing the masked man down and it seems only a matter of time before Phoenix has no more fight left in him. Dean Daniels then looks set to finish Phoenix off an sets up for the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) but Phoenix somehow has enough wits left to slip out and then take Daniels by surprise with a quick roll-up...... Daniels kicks out and then tags Phoenix with a stiff fore-arm, BBS then enters the ring as Daniels holds Phoenix in postion, but Phoenix ducks under a lariat from the Bulldozer, who connects with his partner instead. Phoenix then takes BBS off his feet with a standing drop-kick before slumping to the mat.... The fans will Phoenix on to finally get the tag into Negra, and just as it looks like Dean Daniels is about to prevent him from doing so yet again...he is finally able to make the hot-tag to Negra. Negra springboards into action, taking down Daniels with a springboard lariat before landing perfectly on his feet and nailing BBS with a drop-kick.....Daniels gets back up and Negra snaps off a spinning head-scissors take-down before BBS is able to end his flurry of offence with a simple clothesline. The Bulldozer then lifts Negra into a vertical suplex, only for the masked man to work his way out of the manouevre and then rock the Bulldozer with a spin-kick. Negra then takes BBS off his feet with a leg-sweep and then follows up with a beautiful Standing Shooting Star Press..... One..... Two.... Daniels dives across to break it up and the Affliction Trinity pair soon regain the advantage once again but Negra is able to counter a double team Uranage slam into a double DDT ! Negra then tags Phoenix back in. All four men are now in the ring and it is the Brothers Phoenix who get the advantage with stereo drop-kicks that sends the Affliction Trinity duo out of the ring before the defending champions launch themselves over the top rope and crashing onto their opponents with stereo somersault planchas ! Negra then brings Dean Daniels into the ring and then drills the Afflition Trinity man into the mat with a Brainbuster ! But in a rare case of a referee not suffering from short term memory loss, Dewey Libertine actually remembers that he is not the legal man and the subsequent pin attempt does not count. Ultimate Phoenix then takes over and sets Dean Daniels up for an Elemental Suplex but as he is about deliver the move, BBS dives back in to make the save for his partner...before the Affliction Trinity duo take Phoenix over with a German Suplex (Daniels)/Lariat (Bulldozer) combination..... One.... Two..... Thr..... This time Negra dives in to make the save. With Phoenix still down Negra is left to face another two on one situation but once again he is able to outmanoevre the challengers, simulatneously snapping off a head-scissors take-down on BBS and an inverted DDT on Dean Daniels. Negra then nails Daniels with a kick to the head and drills the Affliction Trinity man into the canvas with another Brainbuster...this time converting into the LAST CHANCERY submission..... BBS is then about to make the save but Phoenix cuts him off with an STO and traps the Bulldozer in an Elemental Clutch. Daniels to his credit refuses to tap out to the Last Chancery and eventually reaches the ropes to force the rope-break and at the same time Phoenix is ordered to release the Elemental Clutch on BBS. The Affliction Trinity duo then regain the advtantage after the rope-break, with a pair of clothesline, that send the champions out of the ring, before the challengers step outside the ring and follow up by simulatenously sending the champions into opposite guard-rails. Daniels then follows in with a running knee strike to daze Ultimate Phoenix, whilst Phoenix springboards back in off the guard-rail but gets caught in mid-air by BBS and slammed hard onto the floor. Dean Daniels then rolls Phoenix back into the ring. He seems to be setting up for the Trapped Knees but Phoenix is able to block and then all of a sudden counters with the FLAMING DRIVER (Sunset Driver)..... One.... Two... Thr..... Daniels kicks out !! But remains rooted to the mat and Ultimate Phoenix heads up top..but just as he looks set to take to the air with the Phoenix Firebird Splash, the third member of Affliction Trinity Nicky R!ot turns up and steps up on the apron....Phoenix kicks R!ot off and then soars off the top rope..... But the moments hesitation caused by R!ot's distraction enables Dean Daniels to get the knees up....Daniels then traps Phoenix's arms and starts to unleash the flurry of RELENTLESS KNEE STRIKES !! Phoenix Negra tries to get in to save his partner but he is pulled back by Bulldozer Brandon Smith..... Ultimate Phoenix tries desperately to hold on but he is quickly fading....... Dewey Libertine see's no choice but to call for the bell....Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith are the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ! I'll admit it was a bit of a risk to put the belts on the Affliction Trinity duo but luckily they had no chemistry issues. This was amongst the best Tag Team Title matches in FCW's history and provided a strong end to The Brothers Phoenix reign as the Tag Team champions. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Affliction Trinity (Daniels & BBS) defeated The Brothers Phoenix in 21:11 when Dean Daniels defeated Ultimate Phoenix by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=navy]Affliction Trinity (Daniels & BBS) win the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The new Tag Team champions then request some microphones....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] These belts here are just the start, because The Affliction Trinity will prove to be dominant.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] Try stopping us....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] It started tonight with us proving to be the best Tag Team in this company....we did what all those flippity floppity masked guys couldn't do and that's beat the over-rated Brothers Phoenix in the middle of the ring[/COLOR] [I]Major jeers from the fans towards Daniels for calling The Brothers Phoenix over-rated.[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] They faced real men like us, and they couldn't handle it....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] It started tonight, but we've only just begun and everyone else in the locker-room will soon learn that when they're in the ring with the Affliction Trinity...only the strong survive ! [/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]___________________________________________________[/B] [I]As the newly crowned Tag Team Champions leave the ring to a hostile reception from the fans, a hype video is then played for the main event, showing the history that has lead up to this latest chapter in the Puerto Rican Power-Mainstream Hernandez feud...out lining the growing hatred between Puerto Rican Power and Mainstream Nation and Mainstream Hernandez pursuit of the Twin Belts as a means to further get across the 'message' of the Mainstream Nation.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Dog Collar match for the Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]vs[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Mainstream Hernanez stalls at the beginning, refusing to put the Dog Collar on....Power then somewhat foolishly puts the collar on first and then gets jumped by the Mainstreamer. Hernandez then wraps the chain round his arm and delivers a series of shots to the champion, that has Power reeling, before deciding to wrap the chain round Power's neck instead but Power manages to use his strength to take Hernandez over with a bodyslam. Power then follows up with an elbow drop and tries to attach the Dog Collar to Hernandez neck, but the Mainstreamer manages to bail out of the ring. Hernandez then yanks on the chain causing Power to lose his footing in the ring, before stepping inside to whip Power with the chain. The fans are really getting on the Mainstreamers case at this point as he still hasn't put the Dog Collar on. With Power down, Hernandez goes up top but Power gets back to his feet and stumbles against the ropes, causing the Mainstreamer to lose his footing and tumble into the ring...Power then follows in with an avalanche into the corner but the Mainstreamer sees it coming and bails out underneath the bottom rope again. Hernandez then rolls back in and in sheer desperation Power goes for the San Juan Rush, which the Mainstreamer easily avoids before taking Power off balance with a baseball slide...before the champion stumbles into a SUPERKICK !! But Power just shakes it off and stays on his feet....Power starts firing up and begins to come back with a flurry of offence but that gets cut off with a low blow. Michael 'No BS' Bull then tries to put the dog collar on Hernandez but gets shoved off and Hernandez once again uses he chain as a weapon, wrapping it round his arm to deliver a series of blows that eventually see the champion busted open. Power tries to fight back again but Hernandez nails him with a drop-kick that sends him slumping into the corner....Power gets back to his feet but receives more chain based punishment from the Mainstreamer, who really begins to concentrate on a gash across the forehead of the champion. Hernandez continues to stomp away on Power,and every time Michael Bull tries to put the Dog Collar on he just gets shoved off. Hernandez then begins to use the chain to start typing Power up in the corner. He then goes out to get a chair but all of a sudden the commissioner Alex Braun enters the ring ! Hernandez swings at Braun but the former DaVE star avoids the chair shot and nails the Mainstreamer with a drop-kick to the cheers of the fans, before drilling the Mainstreamer into the mat with the BRAUN DAMAGE ! (Brainbuster)....What's even more impressive is that Braun delivers the move, whilst wearing a suit ! It's No DQ so Michael Bull does nothing to stop the inteference and afterwards Braun orders the referee to finally put the Dog Collar round the Mainstreamers Neck. Meanwhile Power frees himself from being tied up and then goes for a cover on Hernandez who is still down.... One..... Two....... Thr..... Hernandez kicks out...Power then lifts Hernandez back to his feet and delivers hard clothesline..... One.... Two..... To the Mainstreamers credit he kicks out, the fans don't like it but there is no doubting the challengers determination..... but as he rises back to his feet Power nails him with the Roaring Elbow...the atomic drop and the Spinebuster then follow....the fans know what is coming next..... But so does the Mainstreamer, who yanks on the chain and causes Power to lose his balance as he goes for the San Juan Rush. Power regains his footing but Hernandez is able to deliver a boot to the mid-section and spikes Power into the mat with a DDT before locking in the LOVE ME NOW ! (Guillotine Choke)......... Power looks to be fading......... Michael Bull checks on the champion's condition.... No response from Power...... Bull checks again..... Still no response from the patriotic champion...... Could the fans see the man they love to hate become the new Undisputed Champion ? Maybe not...as Power suddenly summons up the strength to begin rising to his feet and power his way out of the Love Me Now !.....Power then drives the Mainstreamer down onto the mat with a Powerbomb before slumping to the canvas out of sheer exhaustion....... Both stagger back to their feet , Hernandez goes to the Super Kick well yet again but Power avoids it and then drills the Mainstreamer with the SAN JUAN RUSH ! But Power is not done and he lifts Hernandez back to his feet to lock on the ATOMIC FULL NELSON !! Michael Bull takes one look at the Mainstream Nation leader and see's that he is no life left in him and instantly calls for the bell. Once again Puerto Rican Power finds a way to out-last the Mainstreamer and retain the Twin Belts. A dramatic and at times brutal Dog Collar match, that provided another excellent match in the rivarly between Power and Hernandez, who seem to bring out the best in one another. If you were to look at the results on paper, Power has dominated the feud but despite this Hernandez has looked a threat through out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 15:45 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends a bloodied but victorios Puerto Rican Power raising the Twin Belts aloft in front of his adoring fans.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]Another good show, but still not quite back to our best. The main event did deliver though and the Tag Title match, was as a good as any Tag match you'll see in the Indies this year.[/I]

Archived