Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Delorean Driver.com[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]Notes From A Small Island:[/U][/B] FCW will present a Boxing Day Wrestling feast on Thursday 26th December at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan with the latest edition of their annual Batalla Final show. Puerto Rican Power will put the Undisputed Championship on the line against the newest recruit to the Mainstream Nation, Apathy. Many feel the 'mysterious' newcomer has something familiar about him behind the somewhat creepy mask he chooses to wear and there is no doubting that this latest challenger is a skilled and dangerous competitor. Feeling screwed out of the Undisputed Championship two months ago at the FCW 100 show by Alex Braun, Mainstream Hernandez made a challenge to the FCW Commissioner and one that after Braun accepted will change the face of FCW. It will be Mainstream Hernandez against Alex Braun in a Barrio Streetfight ! But that's the not the big story here, if Mainstream Hernandez wins, Alex Braun will be forced to step down as the FCW Commissioner, however if Alex Braun wins the Mainstream Nation will be forced to dispand. The Tag Team Championship will be on the line as The Sons of Lucha Libre get a second shot at the belts currently held by the Affliction Trinity duo of Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith, this time in a 2/3 Falls match. Cn the Lucha Equity Alliance duo finally claim the gold that has thus far eluded them or will they come up short yet again, and if they do come up short will the FCW management see this match as a last chance for the pair. One member of the Lucha Equity Alliance who is holding gold right now is Amazing Fire Fly, who ended the near year long People's Championship reign of Speed Machine, with Speed now seemingly setting his sights elsewhere, Fire Fly makes his first defence against local fan favourite Boriken Love Machine Jr who earned the title shot by edging out Fire Fly's stable mate Angel De Mexico, who will be hoping to stay in contention for the People's belt when he goes up against Team FREEDOM's Jared Johnson. Meanwhile 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed will take on the returning Billy Russell. The former MMA star has made brief appearances for FCW in the past, but gave the impression that this time he was back for a longer visit and immediately challenged the man on the roster, he feels reminds him most of himself, the former People's Champion Speed Machine. Will Russell make a triumphant return to FCW or will the main attraction of Batch Enterprises Inc. show Russell just why he has been building a reputation as one of the most dangerous submission artists in wrestling. The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra), who held the Tag Team Gold for much of the year until they were dethroned by Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith at FCW 100, recently signalled their intention to go their seperate ways and once again focus their sights on the top prize in FCW the Undisputed Championship. At Batalla Final Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra will be two of the entrants in a Four corner survival match that will see the winner earn a shot at the Undisputed Championship, with the other two participants being a pairing with a deep rooted history with one another both as team mates and as rivals; the Affliction Trinity's Nicky R!ot and Team FREEDOM's Charles Rainier. Ultimate Phoenix and Phoenix Negra had one of the most bitterest rivalries in FCW until they buried in a hatchet after a mask vs mask match at last years Batalla Final, a match that Phoenix Negra won but then chose not to de-mask his 'brother' with both having earned each others respect, that respect lead to them forming a succesful Team that lead them to the FCW Tag Team Championship, but with those belts no longer round their waists they will once again become rivals but now rivals with a deep rooted respect for one another. Rounding out the main show their will be more tag Team action as the Team FREEDOM pair of Matt Hocking and Primus will be looking to even the score against the Batch Enterprise Inc duo of B-Pev and K-Zing collectivelty known as No! Dance2Win and Quentin Queen goes up agains the Mainstream Nation's Joseph. Those who get to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom early will be treated to two bonus pre-show matches with the Mainstream Nation duo of Fox Mask and Soul Krusher taking on Los Beetoolz and there will be a three way match featuring Amo Del Gato, Austin Smooth and the Mainstream Nation's Spirit. Here is a full run down of the card for FCW Batalla Final 2013 [CENTER][B][U]FCW Batalla Final 2013[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Thursday 26th December 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Apathy [B]Barrio Street Fight*:[/B] [SIZE=1]'FCW Commissioner'[/SIZE] Alex Braun vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [I]* If Mainstream Hernadez wins- Alex Braun must step down as FCW Commisioner, if Braun wins the Mainstream Nation will be forced to dispand.[/I] [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Sons of Lucha Libre (Capitao Brasil Jr & El Mitico Jr) [B]People's Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Amazing Fire Fly vs Boriken Love Machine Jr [B]Four Corner Survival:[/B] [I]* Winner receives and Undisputed Title Shot[/I] [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Brothers Phoenix'[/SIZE] Phoenix Negra [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing The Brothers Phoenix'[/SIZE] Ultimate Phoenix [SIZE=1]Returning to FCW-[/SIZE] Billy Russell vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc.'[/SIZE] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] Jared Johnson [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc.'[/SIZE] No!Dance2Win (B-Pev & K-Zing) [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Joseph vs Quentin Queen [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher vs Los Beetoolz(Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs Spirit[/FONT] _____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [COLOR=purple][B][U]Predictions Form:[/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B][U]Batalla Final 2013[/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Apathy[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Barrio Street Fight:[/B] Alex Braun vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Daniels & BBS vs The Sons of Lucha Libre[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Boriken Love Machine Jr.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Contenders 4CS:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Billy Russell vs Speed Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Jared Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]'HockPrime'[/SIZE] [/SIZE]vs No! Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Joseph vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher vs Los Beetoolz[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs Spirit[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Apathy Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [B]Tag Team Championship: Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Boriken Love Machine Jr.[/B] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Billy Russell vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win [/B] [B]Joseph[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Austin Smooth vs Spirit

[U]Batalla Final 2013[/U] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Apathy Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: Amazing Fire Fly vs[B] Boriken Love Machine Jr.[/B] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Billy Russell vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Jared Johnson [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs No! Dance2Win Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs[B] Austin Smooth[/B] vs Spirit

Batalla Final 2013 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Apathy Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Billy Russell[/B] vs Speed Machine [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Jared Johnson 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] [B]Joseph[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Spirit

[U]Batalla Final 2013[/U] Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Apathy Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Billy Russell vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Jared Johnson 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Spirit

Batalla Final 2013 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Powe[/B]r vs Apathy [I]- I'm not sure if 'Apathy' gets to go over PRP, he might be over enough but I doubt Tigerkinney will drop the Twin Belts to whom might be a guest star as much as anything.[/I] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]- There is no way the Mainstream Nation is being disbanded. They're a great stable.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]- I am not buying the Sons as ready to dethrone Daniels and Smith.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. [I]- The high flyer does his best to emulate the runs of Daniels and Speed Machine. Could be the sleeper hit of the night.[/I] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs Phoenix Negra vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]- Because I'd like to see UP back in the main event.[/I] Billy Russell vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]- Speed Machine's been too good for too long and is a home-grown talent, while Russel is a guest star.[/I] Angel De Mexico vs Jared Johnson [I]- Draw. Because both men need this win about now and I can' figure out who to go with.[/I] 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] [I]- Probably wrong but I prefer the non-dancers to the Prime Hockers.[/I] Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [I]- While Joseph continues to rehabilitate his career, I just prefer Q2.[/I] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]- Soul Krusher SQUASH~! bugs dead![/I] Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs [B]Spirit[/B] [I]- with Gato on his way out most likely, I'm going to give the win to the unexpected and under appreciated Spirit.[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Apathy Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Billy Russell[/B] vs Speed Machine Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win [/B] [B]Joseph[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Spirit

Haven't predicted in a while. Shame on me. SHAME! Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Apathy[/B] I can see this going either way. Cattley is great and (I'm guessing) over, but with ring rust and the fact he's only just debuted going against him, I'm not sure. I'll go out on a limb with Apathy winning through nefarious means as I just see you running in an exciting direction with this whole thing. Mainstream is the heir apparent to the title, so how does he feel when Apathy wins? Where do both Phoenii come in? Otherwise it's the usual for PRP and he wins before dropping it in one final match against Hernandez... Tough to call. Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Not so tough to call. I don't know why Braun would be wrestling if it wasn't to put Mainstream over. I presume he's leaving for whatever reason and it gives you a convenient kick-start to the Mainstream Nation's Revolution and a nice story-telling match to boot. Tag Team Championship: Daniels & BBS vs [B]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] This another out-there prediction. Daniels and BBS are clearly a bit above the Sons, but with this being 2/3 falls and the Trinity being a bit above the tag titles themselves, I see a change here. Daniels especially is meant for more than this. Besides, the Sons having the gold is handy for another storyline I see coming. People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. AFF's just getting started and these two have a big fan-favourite respectful match that helps build on his reign. Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Flip a coin on the Phoenii, I think. Rainier and R!ot kinda cancel each other out and I think you want a strong first defence for Apathy. Of course, that depends on him winning the title... Either way, Negra's been out of the loop longer than Ultimate. Or it seems he has. Billy Russell vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] Re-establishing Machine's rep one tap-out at a time. Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] AdM can't buy himself a win lately and that spells frustration heel-turn to me. With all his stable-mates holding gold and a loss to a face JJ I see it coming soon. 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] A tiny bit of an upset here, but it makes more sense with who I have taking the tag belts. Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Queen is slowly but surely getting there. [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz Yup. Squash. Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs [B]Spirit[/B] Why not?

Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs Apathy [I]Schmozz finish. There's something about PRP that means his first match with almost anyone will be a draw or otherwise dissatisfying result.[/I] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Braun seems like he'd be mighty expensive for a GM figure. Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]TSLL are heading for a breakdown, I'd say[/I] People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. [I]Champion retains in what I think is his first defence.[/I] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Your go-to guy for great matches[/I] [B]Billy Russell[/B] vs Speed Machine [I]Rocking the creative control, at a guess. Would go the other way if he's back full-time[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Jared Johnson [I]Tough call, but ADM gets a little peak before his fall continues[/I] 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] [I]ND2W continue to brutalise[/I] [B]Joseph[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]Two in a row on the islands[/I] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]Squash.[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Spirit [I]Flip a (three-sided) coin[/I]

Batalla Final 2013 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Apathy [I]I think PRP will get by but expect a big Mainstream Nation run in at the end[/I] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Braun likely on his way out[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS [/B]vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]Don't really see them holding this for long, but I also don't see what Daniels will do otherwise right now[/I] People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly [/B]vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. [I]AFF kicks off his reign with a win[/I] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs Phoenix Negra vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]It's a toss-up between the Phoenii[/I] [B]Billy Russell [/B]vs Speed Machine [I]Isn't Russell a major force in PR? I'll go with him to get a guest victory and irritate Speed Machine further after his title loss[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]Double J gives ADM another nudge down the heel turn path[/I] 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] [I]I'll go with the heels to win this one as I head for the concession stand[/I] Joseph vs[B] Quentin Queen[/B] [I]Bit of a toss up this one. But I think you'll have QQ pegged for bigger things than Joseph.[/I] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]It's a Hard Day's Night for Los Beetoolz[/I] Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs [B]Spirit[/B] [I]Rare win for the Mainstream Nation whipping boy[/I]

Predictions Form: Batalla Final 2013 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Apathy [I]I could see a shock upset, but if Apathy is who I think it is, I don't think he would have moved past PRP in terms of overness[/I] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]I think someone is leaving, and if Mainstream isnt with the big boys by now, it isnt likely to happen, but a retired Alex Braun will be in big demand for a broadcast booth.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]El Mitico is probably due for a singles push and Daniels and BBS are treading water so they might as well do it with the belts[/I] People's Championship: Amazing Fire Fly vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. [I]Draw[/I] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Despite the success you have had, I don't think your user is in the main event level right now, and I see the phoenix's cancelling each other out, leaving Nicky with another shot at PRP.[/I] [B]Billy Russell[/B] vs Speed Machine [I]Hyped return = win[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]Johnson seems to be getting the push,while ADM seems to be the solid midcarder[/I] 'HockPrime' vs No! Dance2Win [I]Does it really matter? For that matter has anyone actually gotten Primus past potential and into the massive star he is supposed to become?[/I] Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [I]more upside[/I] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]squash[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Spirit [I]With Amo del Gato seemingly headed for another exit, and Spirit still de facto jobber, Smooth's potential should get the win[/I]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Apathy [I]Digging the Mean Machine in FCW, but doubt he'll topple PRP so soon.[/I] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]A brawl would fit Braun but MH is HOT~! still IMO. A win could keep him dangerous.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre [I]These two teams are great but I see Daniels/BBS retaining.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. [I]AFF just won so I don't see BLM taking it.[/I] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Nicky R!ot vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Probably my biggest wrong answer ever but you could go heel or at least line yourself up for one. Meh.[/I] [B]Billy Russell[/B] vs Speed Machine [I]I agree with Dragonmack: Hyped return = win.[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] [I]Double J has a PUSH~! Plus, I am already excited to see where you are going with ADM. I am still blown away with what you did with Mainstream Hernandez.[/I] [B]'HockPrime'[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [I]All four men have great upsides but I like Primus. The guy's a monster.[/I] Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] [I]I would actually like to see this if it were real cuz both have great upsides but Double Q has little more to offer.[/I] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz [I]I like power/speed teams.[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Austin Smooth [/B]vs Spirit [I]Smooth is on his way.[/I]

Batalla Final 2013 Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Apathy [I]Though it would be very interesting if Apathy won the title in his first match, I expect to see Power vs. Mainstream Nation to start off the new year. [/I] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]I see no other possible result here, sets up the angle for the next year.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Daniels & BBS[/B] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix [B]Billy Russell [/B]vs Speed Machine Angel De Mexico vs [B]Jared Johnson [/B] 'HockPrime' vs [B]No! Dance2Win[/B] Joseph vs [B]Quentin Queen [/B] [B]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/B] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs [B]Spirit[/B]

Batalla Final 2013 Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Apathy [i]Can't see the new guy going over Power here. I think Hernandez will be the one to finally end the reign[/i] Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]And this should be the perfect springboard for him.[/i] Tag Team Championship: Daniels & BBS vs [b]The Sons of Lucha Libre[/b] [i]I'll take a risk and say the SoLL finally win the belts[/i] People's Championship: [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. [i]BLM Jr doesn't really have much direction at the minute, he's kind of stuck in the Angel De Mexico role of not really having anything significant to do[/i] Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] vs Ultimate Phoenix [i]Tough-ish call - but R!ot had a shot not long ago, Rainier probably isn't going to win, so I'll go with a toss-up between the Phoenii[/i] Billy Russell vs [b]Speed Machine[/b] [i]Not sure if Russell is going to be a permanent fixture, but I'll assume not, so he'll put SM over here[/i] Angel De Mexico vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] 'HockPrime' vs [b]No! Dance2Win[/b] Joseph vs [b]Quentin Queen[/b] [b]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/b] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs [b]Austin Smooth[/b] vs Spirit

Tigerkinney, catching up to this point of the diary as well reading it (same thing), I loved how you put FCW into a sensational roster of luchadors, young prospects, cruiserweights and The Power!!!!!! Reading this diary makes me want to start an FCW diary and playing the game, awesome experience. Great work sir. Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Apathy Barrio Street Fight: Alex Braun vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] Tag Team Championship: [b]Daniels & BBS[/b] vs The Sons of Lucha Libre People's Championship: [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. Undisputed Contenders 4CS: Charles Rainier vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix [b]Billy Russell[/b] vs Speed Machine Angel De Mexico vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] [b]'HockPrime'[/b] vs No! Dance2Win Joseph vs [b]Quentin Queen[/b] [b]Fox Mask & Soul Krusher[/b] vs Los Beetoolz Amo Del Gato vs [b]Austin Smooth[/b] vs Spirit

[quote=The Mystery;733206]Tigerkinney, catching up to this point of the diary as well reading it (same thing), I loved how you put FCW into a sensational roster of luchadors, young prospects, cruiserweights and The Power!!!!!! Reading this diary makes me want to start an FCW diary and playing the game, awesome experience. Great work sir. [/quote] Even at this relatively late stage it's always good to know that new readers are coming on board :) Now with the announcement of TEW2010, this diary probably won't be lasting too much longer. I did mention in another thread, that I would likely keep this going for around another years worth of game time [I](that might be a good thing as it will focus me to end the diary on a worthy note, I was always happy with how my BHOTWG diary for TEW2007 ended- even though I had plenty of ideas to continue) [/I] As for this show, I should have it posted up by Saturday at the very latest.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Batalla Final[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Monday 18th November 2013[/SIZE] Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !) Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Fox Mask & Soul Krusher vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B] Los Beetoolz actually began this match on top, managing to isolate Fox Mask in their corner, however they got a bit too excited about this and proceeded to 'celebrate' of sorts, shouting out to the fans ' This is the real revolution....all you need is love !' Big mistake as that allowed Fox Mask to recover and nail the hapless Beatles impersonators with a drop-kick. Fox Mask then tagged in Soul Krusher, who just proceeded to destroy Los Beetoolz, with Lennon McHarrison being put down for the three count with a Dead Man Walking. That was better than expected, with Los Beetoolz over excitement at being 'on top' during most of the match quite amusing. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fox Mask and Soul Krusher defeated Los Beetoolz in 4:50 when Soul Krusher defeated Lennon McHarrison by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Amo Del Gato vs Austin Smooth vs Spirit[/B] Short but surprisingly decent match, that saw Smooth manage to cultivate an alliance of sorts with Spirit to effectively turn this into a handicap match. Del Gato bravely fought against the double teaming, and looked to have the match won after taking down both of his opponents with a double bull-dog before going up a 450 Splash..however he crashed and burned. Spirit then lifted Del Gato up for the Dead Calm Drop II but was then low blowed from behind by Smooth who rolled up the Mainstream Nation whipping boy for the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Austin Smooth defeated Amo Del Gato and Spirit in 4:45 when Austin Smooth defeated Spirit by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is in the ring about to do her usual giving away merchandise whilst posing in a mildly sexy outfit schtik, when 'HockPrime' enter the ring.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Sorry to interrupt you Kate and believe me I am sorry....[/COLOR] [I]Cameron looks a little flustered here....[/I] [COLOR=blue]By the way you're looking very hot tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Well er thank you......[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] My pleasure, but we do have an important announcment to make....[/COLOR] [I]Katie Cameron's about to step out of the ring....[/I] [COLOR=blue]Oh you don't have to get out of the ring Katie, we won't be long and I'm sure most these fans won't be too disappointed about you stickng around.[/COLOR] [I]Katie Cameron's reaction is just one of bemusement at this point, wondering what she has to do with HockPrime's announcement.[/I] [COLOR=blue]Ok so you're probably wondering what this announcement is...well myself and Primus have come to the conclusion that the team name 'HockPrime' sucks. You know what we didn't even come up with that name, it was just thrown together when we just kinda started tagging together. You know seeing as we are a regular team now we really need a proper name....[/COLOR] [I]The reaction to this is met by some cheers from the fans, who really did think the 'HockPrime' name sucked, but most of the fans couldn't really care less...[/I] [COLOR=blue]But for the life of us we just can't think of a name, I mean we could call ourselves Team FREEDOM but that's the name of our stable. We wan't to be like those masked dudes....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Primus:[/B] Sons of Phoenix ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Think you're getting a bit mixed up there Primus, I think you'll find I'm going on about the Brothers Lucha.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Primus:[/B] Pretty sure you mean Sons of Phoenix.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Yeah whatever, point I'm making is that like them I want to establish our own identity within the stable. So what's the solution to our naming problem ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Primus:[/B] I though we had already agreed the name should be PrimeHock.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking[/B]: No we did not, and besides that's just HockPrime the other way round.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Primus:[/B] Thought it sounded better myself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Well it doesn't...so back to the solution....[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]The solution is that we are going to let YOU the fans decide our new team name. So when FCW returns in the new year, we will be back with a new Name...decided by you the fans and I'm sure Katie here won't mind modelling out new T-Shirt.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] What's that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] I said you won't mind modelling our new T-Shirt.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Sure, what new T-Shirt....[/COLOR] Matt Hocking: Oh never mind we'll talk later, like after the show. [I]'HockPrime' (though they won't be called that for much longer) then leave the ring, having made the announcement that they want the fans to come up with a new team name.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [SIZE=3][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] The re-name 'HockPrime' competition is open to anyone who reads the diary. PM me with your team name suggestions and the one I like the most will be announced as the winner on the next show. Competition will be open for the next 7 days.[/SIZE] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [I]Alex Braun comes to the ring and it looks like he has something to say....[/I] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] I'm going to cut to the chase here, I want you out here now Mainstream Hernandez, let's do this now....lets end this now ![/COLOR] [I]Despite Braun's plea's Hernandez does not appear from the entrance ramp.....[/I] [COLOR=sienna][B]Alex Braun:[/B] I'm not waiting, I'll find you and then I'll end you...for good ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Braun then steps out of the ring but is then suddenly blindsided from behind by Mainstream Hernandez ! Who then grabs the microphone....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh be careful what you wish for Braun, this will end now, but that ending will be the one that you or these misguided sheep wish for. Hernandez then proceeds to jab the microphone into the forehead of the FCW Commisioner....[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Barrio Street Fight : [/B] [B]Alex Braun vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]* If Braun loses he must step down as FCW Commissioner, [/I][I]If Mainstream Hernandez loses the Mainstream Nation will be forced to dispand.[/I] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell rings to officially start the match when Hernandez rolls an already blooded Alex Braun into the ring. The Mainstreamer goes for a quick cover but Braun bravely kicks out. Hernandez continues to stomp away on Braun, before taunting the FCW Comissioner to get back up, before disrespectfully slapping Braun back down to the mat. At that point with Hernandez seemingly in total control he goes to the outside and sets up a table outside the ring, before turning his attention back to Braun, who drags out onto the apron. Hernandez sets up for a DDT through the table, but Braun was playing possum and was able to block, before taking Hernandez out with a leg-sweep on apron. Braun then goes to town on the Mainstreamer, delivering a barrage of kicks and punches, before whipping the Mainstream Nation leading to the guard-rail and then sending him into the crowd with a running Yakuza Kick. Braun then follows Hernandez into the crowd, culminating in the Mainstream Nation leader being sent head-first into chair held up by a fan ! The fight comes back to ringside, with Braun now in control and Hernandez now busted open also. Confident that he had the Mainstreamer reeling, the FCW Commisioner placed Hernandez on the table, that was previously set up ringside before heading up top, but as he went for a diving elbow drop, Hernandez moved out of the way at the last split second and Braun went crashing through the table. At that point Hernandez could have just rolled Braun back into the ring and be done with it there, but he seemed intent on 'destroying' Braun and so instead of going for the cover threw a 'sea of chairs' into the ring. Hernandez then dragged a weary Alex Braun back into the ring, before planting the former DaVE star onto the 'sea of chair's' with a PONTIAC TO HOME ! (Swinging Reverse STO). One..... Two..... Thr..... To the disbelief and frustration of Mainstream Hernandez, Alex Braun got the shoulder up just in time. After pacing around for a bit, the Mainstreamer then laid a few chairs on top of the still prone body of Alex Braun, before heading up top, but as he set up for the Apparition #14, Braun sprung back to life and then launched the chairs at Hernandez, causing the Mainstream Nation leader to lose his balance and crash back into the ring. Braun however was too exhausted to follow up and both lay on the canvas before gingerly picking themselves back up off the canvas. Hernandez seemed to be the fresher and went for the Super Kick but Braun managed to side step out of the way and then nail the Mainstreamer with a Super Kick of his own ! Hernandez then staggered back towards Braun who then delivered a boot to the mid-section and then drilled the Mainstreamer into the canvas with the BRAUN DAMAGE ! (Brainbuster)..... One...... Two...... Three ?! No, Michael 'No BS' Bull is dragged out of the ring by Lisa Bowen ?! [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowenGoth1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Bowen then attempts to low blow Braun from behind, but he see's that coming and prevents Bowen from doing so, the FCW Commisioner then looks as though he is about to slug the intefering former valet of Devine Right but thinks better of hitting a woman and hesistates but that provides enough of a distraction for Hernandez to recover and lay Braun out with a wicked chair shot. Braun already looks to be out cold after that chair shot, but the Mainstreamer then locks in the LOVE ME NOW ! (Guilltotine Choke) for good measure. Michael 'No BS' Bull checks on Braun's condition and can clearly see that he is now condition to continue and immediately calls for the bell ! Hernandez however keeps the Love Me Now ! synched in as Bull pleads for the Mainstream Nation leader to release it, an evil grin etched across his face as he continues to choke Braun out....eventually he does release the hold, fully satisifed that he has 'won the war'. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Alex Braun in 9:57 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez then got on the mic, to the jeers and boos of the fans.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The corruption in FCW shall be defeated, one of it's flag bearers has been slain and once again one who has been forgotten has joined the revolution and seen the light. You see after Devine Right disintegrated , the beautiful woman you see before you was cast aside but once again it took I, it took the Mainstream Nation to see what a waste this truly was...so we came to her in her darkest hour and saved her.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]For she comes reborn on this most important nights of the Mainstream Nation revolution, as Alyssa Viperini, a true female icon to look up to, to idolize, for the Nation does not present false idols, only those who truly can inspire. [/COLOR] [I]The former Lisa Bowen then looks gazingly into the eyes of Mainstream Hernandez, before the pair engage in a lingering kiss.....something that hardly delights the fans who are already incensed over the fact that the Mainstream Nation lives on. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Joseph w/Alyssa Viperini vs Quentin Queen[/B][/CENTER] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowenGoth1.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [/B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG] The Mainstream Nation's new recruit stayed out in support for Joseph in his match against the young up and comer Quentin Queen. What followed was a relatively short match that swung back and forth, with neither really able to gain much of an advantage. Double Q looked to have gained that all important momentum shift following a Uranage backbreaker, for a two count before setting up for the Q-Ball (Spinning Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex) but the inexperienced youngster allowed himself to be briefly distracted by Alyssa Viperni, allowing for Joseph to slip out and then drill Double Q into the mat with the Misery Be Shared (Wrist Clutch Fisherman Brainbuster) to continue a good night thus far for the Mainstream Nation. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Joseph defeated Quentin Queen in 7:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] Katie Cameron catches up with the Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power backstage to get his view on his title defence against Apathy in the main event and to get his thoughts on Alex Braun having to vacate his position as FCW Commissioner. [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Later tonight Puerto Rican Power you perhaps face your toughest test yet to keep hold of the Undisputed Championship, when you go up against the Mainstream Nation's Apathy.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] A tough challenge it may be, but everytime I put these twin belts on the line, the challenge to keep hold of them is always tough one.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] However with Alex Braun's loss to Mainstream Hernandez, it looks like you may have lost an ally in your war with the Mainstream Nation and I've got to say the odds seem stacked against you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] The odds may seem to be stacked against me, but despite what they think the Mainstream Nation are not in power yet, however if they get hold of these twin belts they could well have the power to do what they please, so it's in this promotions best interests, not just my best interests that I do what I can to keep hold of these twin belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] But wouldn't the extra pressure of feeling that the future of the company rests on your shoulders be more of hindrance, than a help.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] For some it will be, but I thrive on advertisty and I can guarantee by the end of the night that with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me, the Mainstream Nation will feel the ......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]POWER !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Returning to the ring, Affliction Trinity arrogantly strut their way down the entrance ramp before demanding some mic time, to get something off their chest.[/I] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] So Alex Braun is gone as Commisioner and the Mainstream Nation now think they can lord it over this place...well if they think that, they're making a big mistake. Because there is only one dominant force here in FCW and that's the Affliction Trinity....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Yeah that's right and tonight I'll prove that my becoming the number one contended to the Undisputed Championship and I really could not care if it's that clown Mainstream Hernandez (cheers from the fans) or that gigantic fraud Puerto Rican Power (fans aren't on their side for long as they returning to booing the Affliction Trinity)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Quite frankly we could not care, if you boo us or cheer us, the only thing that matters to the Afflcition Trinity is that we get the job done and that's exactly what we will do.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] And seeing as we are out here, we may as well put these Tag Titles on the line against those Masked Losers....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith:[/B] Come on out you loons ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] You might as well chalk up another failure to win these belts out of the way.....[/COLOR] [I]The Sons of Lucha Libre emerge and Mitico has a mic in his way....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][COLOR=darkslategray][B]El Mitico Jr:[/B] Confidence is an admirable trait, arrogance however is[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Choking when it matters is even less admirable......[/COLOR] [I]The Sons then charge the ring but are met on the entrance ramp by the Affliction Trinity duo of Dean Daniels and Bulldozer Brandon Smith....it's an even brawl until Nicky R!ot inteferes and gets the advantage for his team mates.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: 2/3 Falls match for Tag Team Championship[/B]: Affliction Trinity (Dean Daniels & Bulldozer Brandon Smith) w/ Nicky R!ot vs The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-FIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell rings to officially start the match and Capitao Brasil Jr already finds himself isolated in the Affliction Trinity corner. Daniels and BBS then proceed to 'work over' the Brazilian in their corner, using frequent tags to constantly keep a fresh man in the ring. At one point they even manage to shield Capitao away from the sight of referee Dewey Libertine so that Nickt R!ot can get in a cheap shot, something that draws the ire of El Mitico Jr but Mitico's protestations only serve to worsen the situation that his partner finds himslelf. Capitao does manage to get free at one stage, after BBS placed him on top for a superplex only for the LEA man to shove the Bulldozer off and then nail the former gridiron player with a drop-kick but just as it looked like he was about to make the tag to Mitico, R!ot pulled Mitico off the apron, resulting in Capitao being dragged back to the Affliction Trinity corner. The Affliction Trinity duo then continued to dish out more of the same of what they were delivering earlier, without doing quite enough to keep Capitao down for a three count, though a German Suplex/Diving Knee Drop combo did bring them close to the first fall. In fact Daniels and BBS began to grow a little frustrated with the fact that Capitao was still hanging in there. At that point Daniels ordered BBS to go up top, as he appeared to be setting up for a piledriver, but as he did Capitao slipped out and then sent Daniels into the corner with a drop toe hold, then in a tremendously inventive spot, Capitao then launched himself off Daniels to then bring BBS crashing into the ring with a top rope hurrucanrana before slumping to the canvas. Capitao then gradually crawled across the make the tag into Mitico but BBS managed to get and Daniels managed to pick themselves back up off the canvas and prevent Capitao from making the tag, but the 'Brazilian' dived between the Affliction Trinity pair to finally get the hot tag into El Mitico. Mitico launched himself into the ring with a slingshot flying shoulder block, knocking down both Daniels and BBS, before cleaning house with a drop-kick to BBS and a relase German Suplex on Daniels both of which sent the defending champions out of the ring and then as they tried to regroup Mitico came crashing through the ropes to wipe them out with a suicide dive. Mitico then brought Dean Daniels back into the ring and then promptly planted Daniels onto the canvas with a QUICKSILVER SUPLEX (Swinging Fisherman Suplex)...... One..... Two.... Thr..... But Mitico had delivered the move too near the ropes and with the assistance of Nicky R!ot, Daniels managed to place a foot on the ropes. Mitico noticed R!ot had intefered and exchanged words with the ringside member of the Affliction Trinity, but this allowed for Daniels to recover and try for a quick roll up on Mitico. One..... Two...... Thr....... To Daniels frustration Mitico kicked out but was able to retake control of the match when he caught Mitico with a roaring elbow, that then lead to Daniels tri-fecta of snap suplexes, bringing another two count before Daniels turned it back over to BBS, with the Affliction Trinity seemingly back in control of the match. BBS then looked to seal the first fall for the Affliction Trinity duo with the Backdrop Driver but Mitico felt it coming and instead managed to force a standing switch, Mitico then tried for a Belly to Back Suplex but BBS was able to block that and force another standing switch, before delivering a release German Suplex but Mitico managed to flip himself onto his feet and as BBS turned round, he was nailed with a drop kick by Mitico. After that both Mitico and BBS managed to tag their respective tag partners back in, with Capitao using his speed to keep Daniels off balance to snap off a head-scissors take down, and with Daniels down, Capitao immediately followed up with a SAMBA ROLL (Forward Roll Senton Bomb).... One.... Two..... Thr...... Daniels kicked out but Capitao did not become disheartened and headed up top for the Fall From Rio, only for Nicky R!ot to stick his oar in again by getting up on the apron and nailing Capitao with a right hand. That inteference was enough for Daniels to rise back to his feet and send Capitao crashing back into the ring with a superplex, that he even managed to transiton into an immediate pin attempt One..... Two..... Three ? But Dewey Libertine wasn't counting, as he had actually spotted R!ot's inteference this time and was busy sending Affliction Trinity's third man to the back. Daniels eventual realised this and began to argue with Libertine himself, only for Capitao to roll him up from behind..... One...... Two...... Daniels kicked out but Capitao managed to take control of the Affliction Trinity man's legs and tie him up into his A PRAYER FOR MERCY (Inverted Figure Four) submission.....BBS then seeing that Daniels was in trouble, came in to break up the hold, but was cut off by Mitico who sent the Bulldozer down to the mat with a drop toe hold, before tying the Bulldozer up in the same submission ! Daniels wanting to preserve his body as much as possible for the rest of the match, then saw no other choice but to tap out and to take the chance of hopefully bouncing back to claim the next two falls in the match, after going one down. In a normal one fall match, the Sons of Lucha Libre would have finally got their hands on the Tag Belts that had thus far eluded them, but this was 2/3 falls and the job was far from done yet. [B][COLOR=red]Fall #1: The Sons of Lucha Libre lead 1-0 after Capitao Brasil Jr defeated Dean Daniels via submission @ 15:51[/COLOR][/B] Dewey Libertine then tries to seperate the two teams prior to the next fall but during that process the Affliction Trinity duo, cheap shot the Sons of Lucha Libre to regain the advantag, before taking the fight out to the floor, with El Mitico being suplexed hard on the entrance ramp from BBS and Dean Daniels shooting Capitao into the guard-rail, before following in with a vicious running knee strike on the 'Brazilian' Daniels then rolled Capitao into the ring and went for a quick cover, before hoisting Capitao up for the Human Roulette, but Capitao managed to slip off and take Daniels by surprise with a quick roll up, only for Daniels to roll through and take Capitao over with a release German Suplex, the momentum of which saw Capitao flip straight into a lariat from BBS...... Daniels then made the cover, as the Bulldozer was ordered back out of the ring by Dewey Libertine..... One..... Two..... Thr..... Just as it looked like the defending champions were about to pull it back to one fall a piece, El Mitico Jr managed to dive in at the last split second to make the save. That drew BBS back into the ring, resulting in more brawling that Dewey Libertine was struggling to keep a hold of. Order was kind of restored when BBS clotheslined Capitao out of the ring, and then combined with Daniels to send Mitico into the corner with a double team biel. That was followed up with a leaping knee strike from Daniels, before BBS followed in with a running clothesline into the corner. A dazed Mitico then staggered out of the corner into a German suplex from Dean Daniels...... One..... Two.... Mitico kicked out emphatically and then started to fire back only to be stopped in his tracks with an eye poke from Daniels, who then dragged Mitico back to the Affliction Trinity corner before handing back over to Bulldozer Brandon Smith, who then lifted Mitico up for a powerbomb only for the silver masked luchadore to counter with a victory roll.... One.... Two...... The Bulldozer however powered out of the cover and then put Mitico straight down with vicious lariat..... One..... Two..... Thr..... This time Capitao dived in to make the save, but the Affliciton Trinity duo remained in control when BBS immediately tossed Capitao back out of the ring. The Bulldozer then tagged Daniels back in , who then tried to get Mitico up for the Raise The Stakes, only for the LEA man to block the move and then suddenly scoop Daniels up to deliver the MITICO DRIVER (Scoop Slam Piledriver) But Mitico was too exhausted to follow up with a cover and instead just slumped to the mat........ Daniels managed to BBS back in, but just as it looked like Mitico was going to be prevented from making the tag into Capitao, he managed to do so. The 'Brazilian' then ducked under a clothesline from the Bulldozer before rocking the powerhouse with a drop-kick, that was then followed with a missile drop-kick that sent the Bulldozer flat on his back, before he headed up top and set up for the Fall From Rio, but Dean Daniels came across and cut Capitao off before climbing up to the top-rope, in an attempt to bring Capitao crashing back in with a superplex..... But then Mitico came back in, clubbed Daniels from behind and then placed Daniels onto his shoulders to set up for the Lucha Dreams but then BBS got back up and managed to put a stop to that. The Bulldozer then took Mitico over with a belly to back suplex, before Daniels re-steadied himself to suplex Capitao back into the ring but the 'Brazilian' masked man managed to block the attempt, shove Daniels off and then dive off the top-rope to plant Daniels into the mat with a diving bulldog.... BBS then took Capitao down with a clothesline, before setting Capitao up for the ATOMIC DRILLER but Capitao managed to slip out and then stun BBS with a step up Enziguri, before leaping up onto the second turnbuckle and spiking the Bulldozer into the mat with swinging DDT. One..... Two..... Thr..... Dean Daniels dived across to make the save, and then placed Capitao in the trapped knees, only for El Mitico to come flying in off the second turnbuckle, with a flying clothesline, that managed to break up the submission. The Sons of Lucha Libre then avoided simultaneous clothelines from the champions and then responded with stereo drop kicks that sent the Affliction Trinity pair out of the ring....this was then followed with stereo suicide dives. Before Mitico rolled a dazed BBS back into the ring, and promptly planted the former football player onto the mat with a Quicksilver Suplex, Capitao Brasil Jr who was still the legal man then climbed to the top turnbuckle and came crashing down upon BBS with the FALL FROM RIO (Swanton Bomb)..... One.... Two.... Mitico manages to cut off Dean Daniels from making the save.... Three !!! The Sons of Lucha Libre having finally done it ! They are the new Tag Team Champions, accomplishing the feat that had eluded them for so long by defeating the Affliction Trinity by two straight falls ! [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Affliction Trinity (Daniels & BBS) in 23:35 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening when Capitao Brasil Jr defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Sons of Lucha Libre win the FCW Tag Team titles[/COLOR]. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] The Sons were always going to win these belts eventually (especially as Mitico had a midcard title promise in his latest contract), but BBS decision to sign a touring contract with WLW brought this forward and will result in him leaving the promotion because he always has commitments to INSPIRE and USPW (both of whom are bigger than us).[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]When BBS signed the touring contract with WLW at the start of the month, it said he would leave in the next week, which to be honest I find ridiculous (especially as he doesn't go on to tour with them until the next month), so I'll admit to extending his contract until the end of the month, so that he can at least do the job on the way out. Does this spell the end for Affliction Trinity already ? hopefully not, and as the most uncommited (to FCW) member of the group, I'm hoping I can bring someone in take BBS place. [/FONT] [I]The Sons of Lucha Libre then celebrated their victory, alongside fellow LEA members Angel De Mexico and Amazing Fire Fly.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B]- [CENTER][B]Match #4: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Amazing Fire Fly vs Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Could Amazing Fire Fly make it a very good night for the LEA by makign succesful first defence of the People's Championship against Boriken Love Machine Jr ? The opening portion of the match, saw them run through some chain wrestling exchanges, with both trying to score with some quick roll-ups, and inevitably this ended up with a couple of stand offs. The pace of the match started to pick up around the five minute mark when Boriken caught Fire Fly with a Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker for a two count. The Puerto Rican masked man, then lifted Fire Fly up onto his shoulders only for the diminutive high flyer to counter into swinging DDT. Boriken then kicked out of Fire Fly's pin attempt, before bailing out of the ring. So Fire Fly launched himself through the ropes with a tope con hilo. With Boriken wiped out Fire Fly then pitched the second generation star into the ring and headed up top, but Boriken was playing possum and before Fire Fly could launch himself off with the Sky High Fire Fly, the Puerto Rican masked man raced up to the top turnbuckle and sent Fire Fly crashing back into the ring with a Superplex. Then as both staggered back to their feet Fire Fly walked straight into a LOVE GUN (Double Knee Facebreaker)...... One..... Two.... Thr.... Unfortunately for Boriken he had made the cover too near the ropes. The Puerto Rican masked man then dragged Fire Fly nearer to the center of the ring and set up for the Love Package, only for the dimunitive high flyer to slip out and then take Boriken down with an arm-drag, before snapping off the El Cristo (Spinning Head Scissors followed by a crucifix pin) One.... Two.... Three Boriken just couldn't get his shoulders up off the mat, ensuring a succesful first title defence for Amazing Fire Fly. Was hoping for better out of this match, it wasn't bad, but I think the fact that the fans did not know who to root for meant that it lacked heat. Hopefully the rest of Fire Fly's reign with the People's belt will be a little more inspired than this. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Boriken Love Machine Jr in 9:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron catches up with the returning Billy Russell ahead of his match with Speed Machine.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Billy Russell it had to be said that the last time you were here in FCW, things didn't go quite to plan, so what has made you return to the site of what many see as a failure in your career.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Billy Russell:[/B] The fact that I did fail, is what has brought me back here. Last time I was here I let down not only myself but the fans...I was conceited, ungrateful and went away from here unsuccesful.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] It sounds as though you are somewhat apolagetic....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Billy Russell:[/B] You could construe things as being like that, but I'm not here to dwell on the past and the future in FCW for Billy Russell will be bright....[/COLOR] [I]All of a sudden Carl Batch walks in with his client Speed Machine in tow....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Things ain't gonna be too bright for you tonight playa....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Your Speed's manager right ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] That's right playa and from want I've seen in trainin', you bitten off more than you can chew playa......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Billy Russell:[/B] Well I did choose Speed to be my opponent because I felt he would provide a true test.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] He'll be more than a test for you tonight playa, he's gonna show you who the real submission master is when he steps in to dat ring with you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Billy Russell:[/B] I'm sure he could give me a run for my money and as I said, I truly respect him...he's a dangerous wrestler who obviously knows his way around an armbar or two.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Oh yeah playa he's takin' you to school tonight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Billy Russell:[/B] You know what it's been a long time since I was at school, I'm looking forward to class being in session....'playa'.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Billy Russell vs Speed Machine w/Carl Batch[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyRussell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Billy Russell's deadpan reaction to Carl Batch's heckling is priceless at the beginning of the match, as they run through some basic mat wrestling exchanges. Speed picks the pace up a bit and takes the former MMA star over with snapmare, before delivering a stiff kick. Batch celebrates as though Speed has won the match and gets up on the apron to get a high five, that actually serves to distract Speed more than anything and Russell gets back up to immediately to deliver a snapmare/stiff kick combo of his own. They keep exchanging snapmares, on each other until they finally both get tired of doing that and start wailing one another with strikes. Speed begins to get the better of the exchange, so much so that he has Russell in a dazed enough state to dump the Puerto Rican former MMA hero with a Dragon Suplex.... One...... Two.... And a half as Russell gets the shoulder up. Speed then paces around for a bit, before lifting Russell up for the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT) but Russell slips out and takes Speed down with a double leg take-down instead. Russell then tried to turn Speed over for a cloverleaf only for the former People's Champion to kick him off. Russell tries to re-apply another leg submission but Speed gets his legs wrapped round the former MMA stars arm instead and all of a sudden has the Speedbreaker 2000 locked on but Russell manages to prevent Speed from really synching it in by clasping his hands together. That then lead to Russell taking Speed over with a Northern Lights Suplex.... One..... Two...... After kicking out, Speed then managed to get a front facelock on Russell, before spiking the locallly born star into the mat with a DDT. With Russell down, Speed then set up for the Speed Strike (Running Knee Strike) but Russell was in fact playing possum, and caught Speeds leg, before turning Batch Enterprises Inc.'s star attraction over with a Dragon Screw......then maintaining control of the leg Russell transitioned into a single leg-crab. Just as it looked like Speed was about to escape that, Russell then grapevined the leg and transitioned yet again into his devastating Knee Bar submission. But Speed to his credit did manage to dig down and muster up enough energy to force the rope break. Speed still looked hobbled on the rope-break however, but just as Russell was about to target the legs of Speed yet again, Carl Batch stuck his oar in tripping the former MMA star up from the apron. Russell then argued with Batch allowing for Speed to fully recover and nail Russell with a cheap shot from behind before spinning Russell round and drilling the local 'hero' into the canvas with the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT).... Speed then turned Russell over and applied the SPEEDBREAKER 2000 (Cross Arm Breaker)... This time Speed had the submission locked on right in the middle of the ring and it appeared that Russell may have no other choice but to tap out but just as with Speed was determined not to submit to the Kneebar, Russell was equally determined not to give in to the Speedbreaker 2000 and Russell was able to force the rope break. Speed then tried to get in another cheap shot on the rope break, but Russell was able to block and took Speed by surprise with a backslide....Speed kicked out of that and then tried to swing round with a knee strike, only for Russell to catch the leg again, and flip Speed over into another single leg crab, but this time Speed managed to kick Russell off with the free leg... Speed then took Russell off balance with a baseball slide drop-kick, and then as both hobbled back to their feet Speed was able to take Russell down with a drop toe hold, before grabbing the right leg of Russell in an attempt to lock on the Deady Heel Hook but Russell managed to slip out and take control of Speed's legs, before looking to synch in the kneebar once again but Speed then managed to block that, and instead turned Billy Russell back over in the Deadly Heel Hook..... All of a sudden there was an announcement that there was only a minute left in this twenty minute match.....Russell deserately tried to get out of the heel hook but Speed just sat back, grapevining the leg and it looked as though the former MMA was going to tap out any second but as just as his hand was about to hit the mat, the bell rung to signal the end of the match. The official verdict from referee Michael 'No BS' Bull...A Time Limit Draw ! This was one of those matches, where I wasn't sure whether it would work or not and overall I'm still not convinced that Billy Russell is a great fit for FCW (despite being a local talent) but they combined to deliver a really good match here and if anyone is going to be an ideal opponent for Russell right now, it is Speed Machine. There were fears they might go a bit too 'MMA' but thankfully they kept it as a 'wrestling match', a very mat/submission based wrestling match that actually provided something a little different from what is normally on offer inside an FCW ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Billy Russell drew with Speed Machine in 20:00 when the time limit expired. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Angel De Mexico vs Jared Johnson[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With the rest of the LEA doing well earlier on, Angel De Mexico was keen to keep up a succesful night for the luchadore faction, but Jared Johnson was equally keen to prove that he should be in contention for the People's Championship at Angel's expense. The match began with some basic chain wrestling, this began to build in pace until Angel managed to take Double J over with a spinning headscissors, however the Team FREEDOM man sprung back up to his feet and nailed Angel with a drop-kick. Angel picked himself back up of the mat, only for Johnson to take him by surprise with a quick roll-up. Growing visibly frustrated that his younger opponent was now a step ahead, the LEA leader stepped out of the ring. Double J let Angel get back into the ring, and they locked up once more, this led to some quick pinfall exchanges, until Double J was able to tie Angel De Mexico up into a surfboard. Angel however managed to escape that, and then stepped up the aggression peppering Johnson with a flurry of kicks, that was followed up with a leg-sweep and a quebrada for a two count..before Angel lifted Double J up for an Acapulco Twist but that was blocked and then countered with a backslide. Angel kicked out and then retained control, after snapping off a spinning head-scissors that he managed to transition into the Mexican Death Arm Bar. However Johnson managed to power his way back to his feet, and impressively forced Angel to release the hold with a powerbomb. Johnson then unleashed a flurry of strikes on Angel, before setting up a Dragon Suplex but Angel managed to force a standing switch, and planted the Team FREEDOM man onto the mat with a belly to back suplex for a two count. Angel then tried once more for the Acapulco Twist, but once again Double J was able to block the move, took the LEA leader by surprise with a quick leg sweep and then dropped down to apply the Carolina Cross-Face. Just as it looked like Angel was going to make it to the ropes, Johnson pulled the patriotic Mexican back to the centre of the ring, and drove the masked man face first into the mat with a Tar Heel Stomp before reapplying the Carolina Crossface. Angel then tried desperately to work his way out of the hold, but Double J's determination to keep it locked on was even more relentless and in the end the LEA leader saw no choice but to tap out. Afterwards despite his facial expression being hidden under a mask , the frustration for Angel De Mexico was clear to see. A solid, if hardly spectacular midcard filler match...it pretty much delivered what was expected of it. With a bit more heat behind them, these two are probably capable of producing a little better against one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Ángel De México in 9:44 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: No!Dance2Win (K-Zing & B-Pev) w/Carl Batch vs 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus)[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverall_Leather41.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]&[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_Leather21.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingF5.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was essentially an opportunity for the fans to go for a comfort break or re-stock on some Rice and Beans. This was formula stuff with Matt Hocking playing Spencer Marks for most of the match, until he got the hot tag into Primus. The powerhouse cleaned house and looked to had the match won when he wiped out K-Zing with a Rrruuuuussshhh !, only for Carl Batch to sneak into the ring and attack Primus with a slapjack. Sneak into might not be the right terminology though, because unfortunately for Batch Enterprises Inc's head of operation he was spotted by referee Dewey Libertine, thus costing his team the possiblity of even winning the match by drawing a blatant disqualification. [B][COLOR=red]Result: 'HockPrime' defeated No ! Dance2Win in 5:04 when K-Zing was disqualified when Carl Batch ran in and attacked Primus. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #8: 4CS for Undisputed Title Shot: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot vs [/B] [B]Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=white] ____[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=white]____[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though this match wasn't particularly hyped, we put this in the semi main event slot because we knew especially with the Brothers Phoenix involved that we could go out and put on a good match, worthy of running in this slot. This started with the usual 4CS fare of the competitors feeling one another out, though Nicky R!ot was noticeably unkeen to get in the ring, and when Phoenix Negra went to tag him into the match, after I had got the better of an exchange with the former Tag Champion, R!ot was quick to hop off the apron. I then set up for a C.R Driver on Negra, but that was blocked and instead I was driven over to the opposite side of the ring, where Ultimate Phoenix tagged in. Phoenix being the fresher man, softened me up with a combination of kicks, before dumping me with an Elemental Suplex but as he did R!ot manages to tag himself in and when Phoenix went for the cover Dewey Libertine informed him that a Tag had been made. R!ot then tried to steal in to make the cover, but Phoenix protestations went some way to saving the match. R!ot then peppered me with a flurry of fore-arms before whipping me into the corner and following up with a running clothesline...leading to me staggering out of the corner into a CHARLES PETERSON (Exploder Suplex) One.... Two.... Thr..... Phoenix Negra dived in to make the save, before an incensed R!ot tossed the masked man out of the ring. R!ot then turned his attention back to me, taunting me to get up ....then as he rose back to a vertical base, the Affliction Trinity man attempted to take me out with a Sub Pop Bop but I was able to duck and then nail R!ot with a leaping Enziguri......that burst of adrenalin was enough to stop R!ot but not enough for me to follow up, so with the last ounce of energy left I dived across to tag in Phoenix Negra..... Negra knocked down R!ot with a springboard diving clothesline, before sending R!ot out of the ring with a picture perfect drop-kick. Negra then came soaring over the top-rope with a Brothers Phoenix trademark the no hands somersault plancha. Ultimate Phoenix then set himself to go for the same, but I had other ideas and instead cut Phoenix off with a leg-lariat. I then planted the former two time Undisputed Champion onto the mat with a spinning leg-sweep before heading up top for moonsault, but Phoenix Negra who was back up on the apron had other ideas, then as Negra and myself fought on the top , Ultimate Phoenix suddenly rose back to his feet and soon joined us on the top-rope, just as it looked like the Brothers Phoenix were about to send me crashing back into the ring with a Double Team Superplex....Nicky R!ot rolled back into the ring and then sent everyone crashing to the mat after a powerbomb ! It was no surprise when R!ot emerged as the freshest man from the 'Tower of Doom' spot, as Libertine began to lose control of the match. R!ot then tried desperately to grab the pinfall victory, going to ease of his opponents but coming up short each time of earning the three count. R!ot once again turned his sights on me yet again and for the second time in the match I was dumped with a 'Charles Peterson' only this time as R!ot planted me to the mat, he too was stunned with a double roundhouse kick from The Brothers Phoenix. At that point I just rolled out of the ring, leaving R!ot at the mercy of the former Tag Champions, who put the Affliction Trinity man flat on his back with a leg-sweep, drop-kick combo. Ultimate Phoenix then went up top and steadied himself before crashing down upon R!ot with the PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASH ! One..... Two...... Thr.... Despite the fact they were working as a team, Phoenix Negra wanted to win this match, and thus made the save..... This lead to a tete a tete, before exploding into a kicking and striking exchange....all of a sudden Ultimate Phoenix took Negra by surprise with a quick small package, after Negra mistimed a spin-kick.... Negra then managed to counter into a quick pin attempt of his own, before both began to rise back to their feet ...at it was Negra who gained the advantage with a kick to the head....he then set up for the Brainbuster but Phoenix knew what was coming and was able to block...Negra then blocked a Brainbuster attempt from his nemesis turned tag partner, before catching Phoenix with a stiff fore-arm shot...that seemed to be enough to have Phoenix in a dazed enough state to be set up for the Certain Death (Vertebreaker) but Phoenix had a counter to that with a Backslide ! One..... Two...... Negra had to find a way to kick out, as though both myself and R!ot had recovered we had become engaged in a brawl on the outside, that sent us heading back up the entrance ramp. Three !! Ultimate Phoenix had found a way to edge out his 'Brother' and earn himself a shot at the Undisputed Championship. Negra looked to be noticeably frustated but after it looked like he was about to take out those frustrations, he accepted his defeat graciously by shaking Ultimate Phoenix' hand. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Nicky R!ot, Charles Rainier and Phoenix Negra in 14:26 when Ultimate Phoenix defeated Phoenix Negra by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Mainstream Hernandez comes out onto the entrance ramp with Apathy and Alyssa Viperini (the former Lisa Bowen) in tow and unfortunately for the fans he has a microphone and with his victory over Alex Braun in the opening match, he looks to be more insufferable than ever..... In fact the whole of the Mainstream Nation are at ringside, which could mean trouble from the champion. [/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The end is nigh for your beloved Puerto Rican Power, the corrupt forces have been removed and your false idol shall be taken down...the revoluton is about to reach it's pinnancle, the time has come for the Mainstream Nation to stand above those who fail to see the truth. The one they call Apathy shall lead us to ultimate glory on this most glorious of nights, tonight nothing will stop us ! Tonight we shall not be denied ! '[/COLOR] [I]Throughout the Mainstreamers 'rant' the crowd boo vigourously and chant Power's name. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Apathy [SIZE=1]w/Mainstream Nation[/SIZE][/B] [B][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MeanJeanCattley-FIN.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Power decides to by pass the usual pomp and ceremony, making his way down the entrance ramp with a real sense of purpose, before cleaning house on the Mainstream Nation in the ring ! However amongst the chaos Apathy gets a shot in from behind and when the bell does ring the Mainstream Nation's newest recruit is putting the boots to Power. But then Power just rises back to his feet and comes back with a flurry of fore-arms before tossing Apathy into the corner and then following in with a splash. Apathy stumbles out of the corner and right into a scoop powerslam from the champion for a two count. At that point Joseph gets on the apron but just gets slugged back off by Puerto Rican Power. But that provides an opening for Apathy to once again get in a cheap shot from behind. Apathy then peppers Power with a series of strikes, he then delivers a kick to the mid-section and sets up for a DDT but Power is able to block that and then lifts Apathy up into vertical suplex...the champion lives up to his name by showing some impressive Power, holding Apathy up into the air for half a minute, before sending the creepily masked man crashing back to the mat. That earns Power a two count, but just as the champion is about to follow up, Animal Magic get up on the apron, this draws the attention of Michael 'No BS' Bull who orders them to get down, but this only draws as a distraction for Mainstream Hernandez sneaking into the ring and chop blocking Power with a steel chair ! As Bull turns round Power has crumpled into a heap and Apathy starts to stalk his grounded opponent. Apathy then stomps away on Power before locking in a Figure Four Leglock ! But just as it looked like it might be all too much for the patriotic hero, Power used his size and strength to turn it over and force the pressure onto Apathy, luckily for Apathy he had some ring-side assitance to help pull him to safety. Power was starting to get increasingly frustrated with the Mainstream Nation's meddling and was by all accounts getting distracted by their ringside prescence, and his lack of focus allowed for Apathy to hit him from behind again, this time however Power just soaked it up and took the masked man down with a clothesline. Apathy then rose back to his feet and staggered right into the clutches of Power, who applied a Full Nelson, only for Apathy to flick his heel up into Power's crotch, forcing the champion to relinquish the hold.....before Apathy then applied a facelock and spiked Power into the mat with a DDT ! One.... Two...... Power, kicked out with authority, but Apathy managed to stay in control with a series of stomps, before lifting Power back up to a vertical base, and it looked like he was about to deliver the MOOD SWING (Swinging Fisherman Suplex) but Power was proving to be too much to move off his feet , so Apathy tried for a plan B....which was to try and plant Power into the mat with a Forward leg-sweep but the champion blocked that and then planted Apathy into the mat with a side-slam. Power then waited for Apathy to get back to his feet before delivering the roaring elbow, the atomic drop followed and then the Spinebuster...the fans knew what was coming next and so too did Apathy, but he did not seem to be in any state to prevent the inevitable as Puerto Rican Power drilled Apathy with the SAN JUAN RUSH !! One..... Two..... Three ? Unfortunatelt for Power the momentum took Apathy into Michael 'No BS' Bull who had fallen into a heap and thus unable to make the count. When Power realised this he went over to revive Bull but then got clobbered from behind by Soul Krusher, who then planted the champion into the mat with a side slam. With Power down Mainstream Hernandez, Fox Mask and Spirit nail the patriotic champion with a trio of Superkicks ! before dragging Apathy onto Power just before Bull came back to his senses..... One..... Two.... Thr....... No ! To the delight of the fans in attendance and to the equal frustration of the Mainstream Nation Power kicked out.... Both were feeling worse for wear though and Bull applied a double count.....Power was first to his feet and seemed to be lining for another SAN JUAN RUSH ! only for Alyssa Viperini to slide into the ring and put herself in harms way.... This led to Power becoming conflicted with what to do next and also drew the attention of Michael 'No BS' Bull who pleaded for Viperini to leave the ring immediately.... Amongst the chaos Mainstream Hernandez sneaked back into the ring and creamed Puerto Rican Power with a chair shot to the head.....Power didn't crumble into a heap but was clearly stunned, all of a sudden Viperini did leave the ring, and with Apathy back to a vertical base, he delivered a boot to Power's mid section before drilling the champion into the mat with a DDT and then applying Mainstream Hernandez's LOVE ME NOW ! (Guillotine Choke) submission hold.... Power looked to be fading fast and Michael Bull checked out on the champions condition as the fans tried desperately to will their national hero back to his feet. Bull checked on Power...... But there was no response...... Giving the benefit of the doubt, Bull checked again.... But there was still no response..... Bull gave Power, one last chance to prove that he was still able to fight back...... But Power was gone ! He had nothing left...APATHY and brought the Undisputed Championship into the hands of the Mainstream Nation ! This wasn't a technical wrestling classic by any stretch of the imagination but they made up for it with plenty of drama, which is what Power's matches tend to live on, and despite not really being a natural match for one another in the ring Power and Apathy also showed a good sense of chemistry with one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Apathy defeated Puerto Rican Power in 12:55 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Apathy wins the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Disappointed and disgusted by the fact that the Undisputed Championship was now in the hands of the Mainstream Nation, the fans showed their disattisfaction by throwing trash into the ring, but the despised faction stood defiantly in the ring, as their leader Mainstream Hernandez...repeately shouted down a microphone.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred]'THE MAINSTREAM NATION SHALL REIGN FOREVER-- THE REVOLUTION WILL NEVER STOP !!!' [/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] As with most of 2013's shows, this was a good but not great show, so a fitting end to a year, that saw us maintain our standards but not really build upon them, which made the year overall a little frustrating.

Really good show Mister TK. I thought the write-up for SLL/Trinity was particularly good and I like the way that went down. I didn't do fantastically well in the predictions, (called both the wrong Nation jobber and the wrong Phoenix to win) but I think I can claim a moral victory by being the only person to call the Apathy win. Like I said in the predictions, I am REALLY intrigued as to where this heads, particularly if you're building up to a big finale for the Diary...

[QUOTE=markish;735830]Really good show Mister TK. I thought the write-up for SLL/Trinity was particularly good and I like the way that went down. I didn't do fantastically well in the predictions, (called both the wrong Nation jobber and the wrong Phoenix to win) but I think I can claim a moral victory by being the only person to call the Apathy win. Like I said in the predictions, I am REALLY intrigued as to where this heads, particularly if you're building up to a big finale for the Diary...[/QUOTE] I wouldn't be too harsh on yourself there, because as you will see when I post up the prediction contest results in my next post, that no one did particularly well. [Quote=Bigpapa42;735840]As usual, Apathy wins out. I'm surprised PRP even cared by the end. Fighting Apathy is the toughest battle... [/quote] That's exactly why the new FCW Undisputed Champion has to be feared, because lets face it no wrestler wants to face what they fear the most

[B][I]Predictions contest[/I][/B] [I]There were 14 entrants all together for the FCW Batalla Final 2013 predictions contest...that's double last months event, it appears that Batalla Final certainly had the fans talking before the event and given what went down they'll be talking about it after too....[/I] [B]6/11[/B]: Critical 23, LFC Chris, Markish, Phantom Stranger, The Mystery [B]5/11:[/B] James Casey, Marcel Fromage,Smurphy1014,Tweek It [B]4/11:[/B] Beeker, Bigpapa42, Dragonmack, FINisher, grj1234 In what turned out to be a tough show to call....Critical 23, LFC Chris, Markish, Phantom Stranger and The Mystery can all show their support (if they dare to) for the Mainstream Nation by sporting their T-Shirt around town or even at the next FCW event. [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/mainstreamshirt11.jpg[/IMG]

[CENTER][B][U]December in Review[/U][/B] [/CENTER] Unfortunately we made a loss of around $30,000 this month, so it definately looks like we will be taking January off to try and recuperate back the money lost. It's actually been a frustrating year, with the current poor state of the economy not really helping our ambitions to grow. Bulldozer Brandon Smith has now departed from FCW, after deciding to take up the offer to tour with WLW. We managed to persuade BBS to see out the month, so that he could at least do the right thing and put over the Sons of Lucha Libre on the way out. Obviously his departure does not help with the push of the Affliction Trinity stable, that being said the other two components of the faction Dean Daniels and Nicky R!ot signed new contracts and I'm hoping not to have to put the stable on the scrapheap. Bradford Peverall and Joseph (Joe Benning- who is enjoying the strongest push of his FCW career) also put pen to paper on new contracts. Billy Russell also made his return to the promotion, signing a more long term contract than before. However with one of the most expensive contracts on the roster, his appearances are likely to be spread out throughout the remainder of his contract. We actually brought him back to specifically work a program with Speed Machine and their first match against one another did show promise that a feud between them could deliver. [RIGHT]_______________________________________________________________[/RIGHT] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW returned to form with their Christmas Cage Chaos event (B), a solid undercard of matches mostly in the C Range was topped off by a excellent Coastal Zone Championship Cage Match, that saw Ultimate Phoenix succesfully defend the title against Mick Muscles. (B+). MAW's Epidemic of Hate was a good show (C+) topped off by a strong defence of the Mid Atlantic Championship by JD Morgan over James 'Mainstream' Hernandez (B-) in what turned out to be Hernandez last match for MAW. NYCW's Battle Lines was one of their better events throughout the year (C), Edd Stone made a successful first defence of the Empire Title against Andre Jones in the main event (C). NYCW fans will be hoping this in the end of Jones main event run with the promotion. JD Morgan's reign with the PSW Championship title is helping PSW to a certain level of consistency, Morgan made a succesful defence of the PSW Championship against Knuckles in a Streetfight (C), helping their Exile show to a C- grade. Avalanche retained the RIPW Championship against Jim Force in a reasonable match (C-) on a otherwise poor show, as RIPW ended the year with their Defiance show (D+) _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]December News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Worker Signings[/B] 21CW add Don Henderson to their roster. BHOTWG snap up Tokoyuni Hardcore, after he makes the decision to leave WLW. Christina Charisma joins CWWF. Rolling Johnny Stones adds EWA to his schedule and the promotion also boost their roster with the additions of the returning Nina The Psycho Ballerina and Australian veteran The Comedian. Exodus 2010 once again becomes the launching pad for a promsing new talent out in Japan, as Snow Storm looks set to make his debut in the new year. INSPIRE make the vital re-signing of Nigel Svensson, as the current King of Fighters signs on for the next tour, whilst fellow gaijins Crusher Von Steinberg and Josh Jones will also take part. Phoenix III returns to MHW, one year after leaving and Lobo Blanco also joins up. Lassana Makutsi further expands his schedule by joining NYCW. Julian Watson is called up to the PGHW roster, after what turned out to be a short stint with SAISHO. Former 21CW talent Philip Cooper, will be bringing his array of hat wear to ROF rings. Despite being trained at the BHOTWG dojo, young lion Jotaro Tanaka decides to sign a PPA deal with SAISHO instead, who just so happen to be the child promotion of BHOTWG's rivals PGHW. Mainstream Hernandez joins TCW on a PPA deal. Grandmaster Phunk (aka Danny B Bling) joins USPW to become their new color commentator. Hitomaro Suzuki and Jin Miyamoto join WLW on written deals, whilst Burning Takash!ta is brought in on a PPA arrangement and Bulldozer Brandon Smith takes up an offer to take part on their next tour. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Hugh De Aske, Leo Price, Arthur T.Turtle and valet Phoebe Plumridge. 5SSW extend the contracts of Megumi Nakijima, Alicia Strong, Kiko Sakakibara, Rei Chikatsu, Gemmei Oonishi and Romi Yamato. AAA extends the contract of Miss Mexico. Samoan Machine and Kenko Takemitsu sign new written deals with BHOTWG and Eisaku Hoshino keeps his PPA deal rolling. BSC extend the contracts of Charlize Angelle, Tracy Brendon, Sprite and Gorgon. CGC extend the contracts of Dan DaLay, Raphael, Shane Nelson and manager Captain USA. CWWF extend the contracts of valet Persephone and current headbooker The Guru. CZCW extend the contracts of Lenny Brown and Panda Mask II. EWA extend the contract of Herschel The Hammer, Jake Panic, womens wrestler Jeri Behr and valet Simona Cox. Exodus 2010 were busy this month extending the contracts of most of their roster (16 workers in all and too many to list !) GCG secure Mabuchi Furusawa, announcer Masatake Hori and road agent Eisuke Yoshinobu to new written deals and Burning Takash!ta will continue to appear for them a PPA basis. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Bison YANO, Battle Sakata and Wasichi 'Fire Fox' Inao. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Masked Patriot and Willie York. MAW extend the contracts of Andre Jones plus managers Ernest Forthdyke Hume and Kristen Pearce. MOSC extend the contracts of Petet Barnes, Ivan Ivanoff and valet Emma Evans. MPWF extend the contract of color commentator Teadoro Nieto. NOTBPW extend the contract of road agent Grant Truman. NYCW extend the contracts of Billy Russell, Marc Speed, Rick Sanders and manager Herb Stately. OLLIE were another promotion busy with contract renegotations this month, as they came to agreement on new deals with 11 workers, most notable amongst those was Mayan Idol. PGHW secure improving youngster Tsurayuki Kamachi to a new written deal. PSW extend the contracts of JD Morgan, Hollywood Brett Starr and Matt Sparrow. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Super Sonic, Riley McManus and announcer Rob 'Don't Forget the L' Miskovsky. ROF extend the contracts of Joss Thompson, Petey Barnes, Kevin Jones, Harley Neill, Keith Adams, Jay B and road agent Donny Damage. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Kenich Komigata, Strong Style Yoemon and referee Akikazu Miyagi. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Marcos Flores and Reaper Dante. Announcer Mitch Naess, valet Dawn the Cheerleader and Shady K re-sign with SWF on PPA deals. TCW secure Rick Law and Koshiro Ino to new exclusive written contracts. There was some talk of Ino, returning to his native Japan, after what has turned out to be a longer stint than expected with TCW but it appears he has decided to the U.S his new home. UEW extend the contracts of Luis Figo Manico, Roberto Milano, colour commentator Lawrence Young and valet Vita. USPW extend the contracts of Bart Biggz, Casey Valentine, valet Seduction and authority figure Commissioner Doom. Eisaku Hoshino also keeps his PPA deal going with WLW, whilst Antonio Maxi Marquez, Mr Lucha III, Extraordinario Jr and Nathan Ca$ino sign on for yet another tour. XWA extend the contracts of The Silencer, Nelson Callum, Bob Casey, commentary team Jim Lou Freebush and Sara Silver, road agent Chief Two Eagles and referee Brett Graveson. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Jin Miyamoto leaves Exodus 2010 to sign a written deal with WLW, clearly this move was all about the money because how else would being a jobber in a global promotion be more attractive Miyamoto. Rogue Matsuo SF fails to agree a new contract with Hinote Dojo, at 42 years old and with no real name value he may struggle to find work. Julian Watson confirms his departure from INSPIRE after signing on for PGHW. James 'Mainstream' Herrnandez drops MAW as one of his commitments, after signing on with TCW and deciding that both USPW and FCW were more important in an increasingly busy schedule. NOTBPW fail to agree a new contract with veteran Barry Kingman and Shane Sneer also leaves the promotion, after he decides to commit himself to TCW full time (Sneer also leaves USPW). Burning Takash!ta finishes up with PGHW. Daniel Black Francis fails to come to an agreement over a new contract with ROF. Toyokuni Hardcore leaves WLW after deciding to jump over to BHOTWG instead. [B]Injuries[/B] PGHW were dealt a major blow when their Gaijin stars Alexander Robinson and Bryan Vessey both suffered major concussions. Robinson's was from a botched power bomb from Ray Diaz in a six man tag and then just a week later Vessey was on the receiving end of a wayward elbow strike from Buddy Garner. Doctors have advised both Robinson and Vessey to stay out of the wrestling ring for the whole of next year. To have one go down to such a serious injury is bad enough, but two could be levelled as disastrous and the fact that these two incidents have happened in a spate of one another has had critics of PGHW hard hitting style, come out in force. And as if it wasn't bad enough already for PGHW Yoshimi Mushashibo tore a stomach muscle that will keep him out of action for a whole month. Also in Japan 5SSW's Chitose Ariwara suffered a ruptured spleen (keeping her on the shelf for ten weeks), whilst gaijin Thea Davis sustained Skyclads Bicep Disorder, which will keep her on the shelf for around a month and half, and FCW's Masked Cougar sustained a hernia whilst working for Exodus 2010 that will keep out of action for about a month. In Mexico SOTBPW's Delirium is working through a Percussive Ankle Stretch. [B]Getting on the wrong/right side of the boss[/B] Tadakuni Toshusai did his prospects of a push in BHOTWG no good when he publicly criticised vice president Tetsuzan Kaneko in an online interview. On the other side of the coin Kristabel Plum was full of praise for CWWF owner Tamara McFly. [B]Title Changes[/B] Shane Hannigans regained the 21CW World Championship from Joss Thompson. Fuyuko Higa defeated Raku Makuda to win the 5SSW Women's Championship for a third time, Saori Nakadan ended Thea Davis reign a All Asian Champion to begin her fourth reign with the belt. The Chaos Connection of Yuma Maruya and Chitose Ariwara defeated Unforgiven (DEVIL Karube and Gemmei Oonishi) for the Tag Titles but had to relinquish them when Ariwara suffered a ruptured spleen. The Loners (Eri Sato and Jana Marie Bowen) then became the shock new champions when they defeated former champions The Unforgiven to win the titles. Jay Chord defeated Takayuni 2000 to capture the GCG Openweight Championship. John 'The Silencer' Snyder defeated Greg Rayne to capture the vacant Tri-State Regional title in NYCW, meanwhile Lee Rivera teamed with Casey Valentine to defeat Erik Strong and Rick Sanders for the equally vacant Tag Team Titles. Veteran Phil Roberts ended the 10 month reign of Jack DeColt to become the NOTBPW Canadian Champion. Eisaku Kunomasu regained the PGHW Glory Crown from Shuji Inukai to begin his fourth reign with the title. Hurucan Sandoval Jr and La Sombra Jr teamed up to defeat El Estrella and Julio Dominguez to capture the vacant Campeones de Parejas in SOTBPW. Tommy Cornell was on the end of a shocking upset when his latest reign as TCW World Heavyweight Champion was brought to and end by ageing veteran Genghis Rahn and Steven Parker defeated Fumihiro Ota to capture the TCW All Action title for the first time. Luis Figo Manico ended the 18 month reign of Sergei Kalashnov to capture the UEW World Title.

[B][U][B]2013 Pro Wresting Hits Awards[/B][/U][/B] [I]Pro Wrestling Hits had their annual awards ceremony, here is a list of this years winners.[/I] [B]Wrestler of the Year: Tommy Cornell (TCW)[/B] Despite losing the World Heavyeight Title to Genghis Rahn at the end of the year, TCW's Tommy Cornell was named as the Wrestler of the Year. Cornell put on consistently great matches throughout the year, with 23 of those being genuine MOTYC's (A* matches). [B]Young Wrestler of the Year: KC Glenn (WLW, GCG, USPW)[/B] KC Glenn confirmed a great year that saw him become the WLW Universal Champion by being named the Young Wrestler of the Year. [B]Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Philip Roberts (NOTBPW)[/B] Newly crowned NOTBPW Canadian Champion, Phil Roberts ended fellow NOTBPW's worker Jeremy Stones recent dominance of this award [B]Female Wrestler of the Year: Megumi Nakajima (5SSW)[/B] Despite being unable to win the 5SSW World Championship, Nakajima's consistently strong performances earned the recogniton as this years Female Wrestler of the Year . [B]Promotion of the Year: Total Championship Wrestling[/B] For the second year running Total Championship Wrestling were named as the Promotion of the Year. [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year: Angel Athletic Association[/B] AAA growth to Cult Size earned them recognition as the most improved promotion of the year.

Archived