Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][SIZE=3]Congrats on [B]Page #100[/B] and [B]Post #1500![/B] :cool: [/SIZE][LEFT][COLOR=Black] [B][U]FCW Conflicto[/U][/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][B]Undisputed Championship: Apathy[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Joseph & Soul Krusher vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][B]People's Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Primal Shock [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Jared Johnson vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Charles Rainier vs [B]Xavi Ferrera[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Quentin Queen vs [B]Bill E Stone[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Austin Smooth vs Gringo Starr vs [B]Lennon McHarrison[/B] vs Jesse Gilbert[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/CENTER]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FCW Conflicto Undisputed Championship: [B]Apathy [/B]vs Phoenix Negra Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]I see Ultimate winning the semi-main, and then somehow getting involved in the title bout at his brother's expense.[/I] Joseph & Soul Krusher vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] [I]The Puerto Rican Posse gets the duke here[/I] People's Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]Angel cements his status as leader - shame nobody else wants to follow him[/I] Tag Team Championship: Sons of Lucha Libre vs [B]Primal Shock[/B] [I]There's a shock in the tag ranks (no pun intended!) as the Sons are distracted by other matters and Primus builds on his dominant performance last time out[/I] Jared Johnson vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Speed Machine strikes me as ready to move on up after beating Billy Russell. JJ will probably stay midcard for a bit so I'll go with the Batch man.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Xavi Ferrera[/B] [I]You revert to jobber status to elevate Ferrera[/I] [B]Quentin Queen[/B] vs Bill E Stone [I]This is a good chance for QQ to get a boost[/I] [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr vs Lennon McHarrison vs Jesse Gilbert [I]Similarly, Smooth grabs a rare win against this somewhat rag-tag bunch[/I]

FCW Conflicto Undisputed Championship: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Joseph & Soul Krusher vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] People's Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Primal Shock Jared Johnson vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [B]Quentin Queen[/B] vs Bill E Stone [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr vs Lennon McHarrison vs Jesse Gilbert

Undisputed Championship: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [i] Frustration continues to build for the Brothers Phoenix[/i] Joseph & Soul Krusher vs[B] Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] People's Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [i]Full heel turn time[/i] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Primal Shock Jared Johnson vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [B]Quentin Queen [/B]vs Bill E Stone [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr vs Lennon McHarrison vs Jesse Gilbert

Predicitions Form: FCW Conflicto Undisputed Championship: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [I]Apathy holds, but tension comes to the Mainstream nation since their supposed leader doesnt have the title.[/I] Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Further weakening his hold on the Nation by losing thanks to a Sara Silver distraction[/I] Joseph & Soul Krusher vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] [I]like there is any doubt in anyone;s mind who is going to win this. in fact PRP would probably reach out and strangle you from cyberspace if you even thought about booking Joseph and Soul Krush to win this[/I] People's Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]ADM shows true leadership[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Primal Shock [I]Primal Shock still = Primal Suck[/I] [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Speed Machine [I]I think Machine has peaked while Johnson still is growing[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [I]Xavi still has to 'PUT IN HIS TIME!" ( rereading Monkeypox :p )[/I] [B]Quentin Queen[/B] vs Bill E Stone [I]Queen is marginally higher on the jobber pole[/I] [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr vs Lennon McHarrison vs Jesse Gilbert [I]Where is the concession stand?[/I]

Horray, a perfect score! I think that's the first time I've ever won one of the things. Even though I don't post much, Tigerkinney, I just wanted to let you know that I've always enjoyed reading your diaries - keep up the excellent work and I hope you plan on doing another dynasty when 2010 is released. I hope one day that I have as much dedication as you! FCW Conflicto Undisputed Championship: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Phoenix Negra [I]I feel confident about this choice. I think Negra and Phoenix will have a falling out before either one holds the title. [/I] Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix [/B] [I]One of four "tough calls" on this card, IMO. A win for Phoenix establishes him as the next opponent for Apathy, but Mainstream could use a win. Picking Phoenix, but not very confident about it.[/I] Joseph & Soul Krusher vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] [I]Sure-fire bet, of course. You've done a nice job of keeping Da Power out of the title chase, yet keeping him relevant.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I] Hmm. Had to think about this one. I'm going to pick Mexico to win with the heel tactics which will lead to a final bout with a gimmick match.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs Primal Shock [I]It's going to take a better team than Primal Shock to lift those belts from the Sons.[/I] Jared Johnson vs [B]Speed Machine[/B] [I]Tough call, Machine has that good win over Russell but Johnson just beat Riot. Hmm, going to pick Machine to win thanks to Riot getting some revenge.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [I]Yikes. Another difficult call. I was going to pick Ferrera, but I think you'll but yourself over because Ferrera isn't too popular yet - plus you need your stable to be at least a little threatening.[/I] [B]Quentin Queen[/B] vs Bill E Stone [I]Easy win for Queen, just getting him some ring experience. [/I] [B]Austin Smooth[/B] vs Gringo Starr vs Lennon McHarrison vs Jesse Gilbert [I] Like Queen, I imagine you may want to push Smooth one day.[/I]

[quote=grj1234;768827]Horray, a perfect score! I think that's the first time I've ever won one of the things. Even though I don't post much, Tigerkinney, I just wanted to let you know that I've always enjoyed reading your diaries - keep up the excellent work and I hope you plan on doing another dynasty when 2010 is released. I hope one day that I have as much dedication as you ![/quote] Thanks :) I'm always grateful to receive compliments for my work, even though I know that there are plenty of people who have appreciated my diaries over the years. I'll probably take a bit of a rest from diary writing when I wrap this one up (depending on when TEW 2010 comes out, this will either likely end at the next Anniversario or Batalla Final) but I'm sure i'll return with a TEW 2010 diary sometime during next year.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Conflicto[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Thursday 12th May 2014[/SIZE] Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out !) Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U][I]Pre-Show[/I][/U][/B] [I]At the start of the pre-show just before the pre-show match is about to happen , Carl Batch can be seen talking to Nicky R!ot. What they are talking about cannot be heard, Batch seems to be doing most of the talking but he certainly seems to have R!ot's attention.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Match: Austin Smooth vs Gringo Starr vs Lennon McHarrison vs Jesse Gilbert[/B] As was expected seeing as both of the Los Beetoolz were in this match that this 4 corner survival worked a bit like a tag match and one would expect that to give Los Beetoolz the advantage but Smooth and Jesse Gilbert also seemed to be on the same page and they worked together to 'eliminate' the hapless Beatles impersonators from being in contention to win the match. The finish saw both of the Beetoolz crash and burn to the floor after being sent outside with stereo back body drops, and that saw Gilbert and Smooth high five one another in celebration, except that Smooth was one step ahead of the ice-hockey fanatic and delivered a DDT before slapping on the Smooth Hold to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Austin Smooth defeated Gringo Starr, Lennon McHarrison and Jesse Gilbert in 6:32 when Austin Smooth defeated Jesse Gilbert by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Katie Cameron then comes out to do her usual routine of giving out some free merch to the fans.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Main Show[/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with the Mainstream Nation standing in the ring and as expected they are greated with a shower of hatred from the fans. Their leader Mainstream Hernandez begins to speak and the fans hatred is turned up further.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The Mainstream Nation stands here before you as strong as ever ! They tried to bring us down, but they failed because the false idols greed got the better of them....[/COLOR] [I]Crowd want the Mainstreamer to stop talking (what they are chanting is actually much stronger than that).[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Unfortunately for all you poor unfortunate sheep, I have the microphone and you WILL have to listen to what I have to say, because it might just do you some good. You see the Mainstream Nation unlike the band of ego's that my poor misguided ex has banded together against me, are truly a team, we are a whole, we believe in the same. Do the Brothers Phoenix and Puerto Rican Power really believe in the same cause ? [/COLOR] [I]Crowd continue to get on Mainstream Hernandez case....[/I] [COLOR=darkred]You want me to shut up, because the truth hurts, because you are too scared to face reality. Too scared to face the fact that the false idols you support so vigorously are feeding you......[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Sara Silver appears on the entrance ramp with the Guerrero's del Amor[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No ! James their just fed up of having to hear you whine on with the same spiel every show, no ones buying it......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You say no one buys into the Mainstream Nation but look at who stands with me in this ring, and we WILL grow in number.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I meant no one who hasn't been brainwashed by you and that goes for about 99% of the people in here tonight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The brainwashed Sara are those who believe that you and the egomaniacs who stand with you are what will stop the Mainstream Nation. We are a revolution that cannot be stopped and you know it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] That's what YOU want to believe, and sure The Brothers Phoenix not beating Apathy for the title was a set back and I'll admit things didn't go quite to plan.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Face it Silver you have failed and if you continue to face me, your failures will only grow worse.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: What happened in the title match in Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor was a setback, it was not a failure. Tonight Ultimate Phoenix will defeat you Mainstreamer and then Apathy's reign as champion will be brought to an end by Phoenix Negra....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Giving false promises again are we ? And I'm sure Phoenix is real happy about not being given the opportunity to win the twin belts....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Oh Phoenix is more than happy not be in the title match because he wants to get his hands on you, he wants to avenge the defeats at your hands from last year...he wants to settle the score.....[/COLOR] [I]Phoenix nods in agreement but somehow his body language tells us he's not all that convinced by Silver's pep talk.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray]And then Phoenix Negra will be fully focused on defeating Apathy for the twin belts and believe you me Negra has what it takes to become champion once again.....[/COLOR] [I]Negra takes the microphone...[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Apathy is something that can defeat all of us, but tonight Apathy shall not defeat me ![/COLOR] [I]Ultimate Phoenix then grabs the microphone from his 'brother'[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Well I'll admit he defeated me when I thought I had victory in my grasp, lets hope YOU can get the job done 'Brother'.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Are you sure everyone is on the same page, Sara....I'm not convinced, do you really think you can bring the Nation down with an united front ? Do you really think this revolution, the revolution that will change things forever...can be stopped ?![/COLOR] [I]Puerto Rican Power now has the mic for the Guerrero's del Amor....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Yes we do, and you know what we're going to stop talking about it ![/COLOR] [I]The Guerrero's del Amor then storm the ring, where they are met by the Mainstream Nation quartet of Hernandez, Apathy, Joseph and Soul Krusher...it breaks down into a massive four on four brawl, with The Brothers Phoenix soon fighting it out with Hernandez and Apathy into the crowd and then into the backstage area. Meanwhile rather conveniently given that a match is scheduled for them on the card Power, Boriken, Joseph and Krusher stay at ringside...and seeing the opportunity Michael 'No BS' calls for the bell just as Krusher and Power are battling it out in the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr vs[/B] [B] Soul Krusher & Joseph w/ Alyssa Viperini[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowenGoth1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This ended up being a bit of a non match, the match itself was just an all out chaotic brawl that Michael Bull was struggling to keep control of, until admidst the chaos, a huge hulking wrestling not seen before in FCW emerged out of the crowd...... [CENTER][URL="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view¤t=Atlas-1.jpg&newest=1"][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Atlas-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] The 'monster' who had to he about 6 ft 9/350 Ibs was recognised by some fans as Atlas. This Monster then proceeded to level Puerto Rican Power from behind with a Northern Lariat and then chokelsam Boriken....referee Michael Bull then called for the bell as the rest of the Mainstream Nation (including Mainstream Hernandez and Apathy who managed to pull themselves away from The Brothers Phoenix) then joined in on a beat-down on Power and Boriken. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power and Boriken Love Machine Jr defeated Soul Krusher and Joseph in 5:39 via disqualification following inteference from Atlas.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]A beaten down Power and Boriken were then dumped out of the ring, as the Mainstream Nation posed in the ring.....[/I] [I]All of a sudden through Mainstream Hernandez delivered a vicious Superkick to Soul Krusher who then stumbled right into the path of Apathy, then in a impressive show of power the Mainstream Nation's new monster then chokeslammed Krusher onto the mat. The rest of the Mainstream Nation then delivered a beat-down to Krusher and for the first time ever in FCW Krusher got some sympathy heat as his now ex stable mates took turns to leave him a bloody mess[/I]. [I]Mainstream Hernandez then addressed what just happened.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Sometimes for a Revolution to gather pace sacrifices must be made, and Krusher for too long now has failed the Mainstream Nation, today we grow stronger, today with the addition of Atlas the Mainstream Nation becomes unstoppable ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Krusher's contract is due to run out, and his charisma levels weren't up to the standard required by Senor Lopez. To be honest I think Krusher's usefulness had run it's course and his aura as a 'monster' was on the wane anyway,so here he gets kicked out and replaced by an even bigger monster.[/FONT] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs [/B] [B]Primal Shock (Matt Hocking & Primus)[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMiticoJr_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrazilJr_alt21.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHockingF5.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though this was an all babyface match up, the Sons of Lucha Libre settled into the role of playing the defacto heels here, when after going through the motions for the first few minutes, they managed to isolate Matt Hocking in their corner. The defending champs worked in quick tags and managed to cut off the ring, and at one point Mitico even rushed across the ring to knock Primus off the ring apron. Given the fact that the Sons are currently sitting on the fence regarding the internal strife with their fellow LEA members Angel De Mexico and Amazing Fire Fly. It wasn't so much that the mild heelishness shown by the Sons got the crowd on their back but it did see the fans start to side more with the underdog challengers (except of course for one regular, who comes to every show with a Primal Suck sign) Anyway the Sons got a little too confident and when Capitao went up for the Fall From Rio Hocking managed to get the knees up a drop-kick to Mitico followed and after being worked over by the defending champs for the past five minutes Hocking managed to get the tag into a fired up Primus, who then cleaned house, eventually sending the LEA pair out of the ring with a double clothesline. Hocking then climbed to the top and wiped out the champs with a diving splash. Capitao then rolled back into the ring and straight into a running lariat from Primus, the powerhouse then lifted a dazed Capitao up and then slammed the 'Brazilian' onto the mat with the Powerplant (Running Powerslam). That looked to have won Primal Shock the match but Mitico managed to escape the clutches of Hocking and break up the pin. The match then began to break down with Dewey Libertine struggling to keep control. Admidst the chaos Primal Shock's big match inexperience came into play when Primus accidently wiped out his partner with a clothesline, as Mitico ducked out of the way....Capitao then nailed Primus with a springboard drop-kick that saw Primus land across the middle rope. Mitico had now gone up top and came crashing down upon Primus with a leg-drop, landing across the Team FREEDOM powerhouses exposed neck. Hocking made a desperation save and then looked to be going for the Shock Drop but Mitico managed to block and then crotched Hocking on the top turnbuckle. Mitico then placed Hocking in the electric chair position as Capitao went out onto the apron before springboarding in and sending Hocking crashing to the mat with a headscissors take-down to complete the lucha dreams. Mitico then made the routine cover, as Capitao occupied the still groggy Primus from making the save and to ensure that the Sons of Lucha Libre remained as Tag Team Champions. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated Primal Shock in 9:36 when El Mítico Jr defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]The Sons of Lucha Libre retain the FCW Tag Team titles. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Jared Johnson vs Speed Machine w/Carl Batch[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Both Johnson and Speed were riding high with confidence coming into this match after edging victorious in their respective matches at MQNM. The match began with some basic mat wrestling with neither really able to gain much of an advantage. Speed who prides himself on being a submission artist, was soon becoming frustrated that Double J was able find an escape/counter at every turn. In his frustration Speed then went to pick up the pace, catching Johnson with an elbow strikes and then whipping the dazed youngster from Carolina hard into the turnbuckle. Speed then came charging in but Johnson managed to get the boots up and as Speed charged in a second time the Team FREEDOM man leapt up onto the second turnbuckle and sent Speed down hard to the mat with a blockbuster. Speed then staggered back up to his feet before being taken down with a leg lariat, keeping up the pressure Double J then lifted Speed up for a Dragon Suplex but the Batch Enterprises man managed to block and force a standing switch. Johnson however managed to work his way out of Speed's suplex attempt and then hooked Speed's legs to take the former People's champ by surprise with an inside cradle. Speed however worked his way out of that and then managed to grab hold of Johnson's ankle to apply his Deadly Heel Hook submission but before he could really get the hold locked on tight, Double J managed to swing his free leg round and stun Speed with an Enziguri. Johnson however was little hobbled and was unable to quickly follow up, and Speed was back in control as he stunned the Team FREEDOM man with an elbow strike. Speed then double underhooked the arms to set up for the Speed Snap but Johnson managed to block and then stun Speed with a jawbreaker....Speed then staggered into a Russian leg-sweep from Double J who then quickly applied the Carolina Crossface but Speed was thankful that the Carolina Youngster hadn't managed to get the hold locked right in the middle of the rign and the Batch Enterprises man was able to force the rope break. Speed then tried to cheap shot Double J after the rope break but Johnson managed to side step out of the way and then caught the former People's champ with a hangman's neckbreaker before deciding to head up top. Johnson then appeared to be setting up for a diving move onto Speed but the Batch Enteprises man simply wasn't worn down enough and Speed was back to his feet, the pair then began to duke it out on the top turnbuckle exchanging fore-arm strikes. Just as it looked like Speed has gained the advantage all of a sudden Double J flipped forward and sent both crashing to the mat with an MDK POWERBOMB !! One.... Two.... Three ? Unfortunately for Double J, Michael 'No BS' Bull had become distracted by a slapjack wielding Carl Batch and the Team FREEDOM man was double unlucky when Nicky R!ot sneaked into the ring, clubbed Double J from behind and then dumped Johnson with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex).... [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R!ot then conveniently rolled out of the ring as Bull's attention was finally diverted back to the match. After a double count was applied by Bull, Speed then staggered back up to his feet before noticing Johnson struggling back to his feet, the Batch Enterprises man then drilled Johnson with a SPEED STRIKE (Shining Wizard) and with Johnson already feeling the effects of being dumped hard by R!ot, that proved to be enough to seal Speed the victory and to ensure that he was the one to stay on the winning track. Overall this was a solid undercard match that hinted that these two if given more time could put together an even better match against one another sometime down the line. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated Jared Johnson in 9:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Post match Carl Batch is in the ring congratulating Speed on his victory (Batch for his part seems to be doing more celebrating than the cold emotioneless Speed.) when the Batch Enterprises mastermind notices Nicky R!ot on the entrance ramp. Batch grabs a microphone....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] So Nicky my man, what we talked 'bout earlier you in dawg ?[/COLOR] [I]R!ot just smiles backs at Batch giving no verbal answer.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Guess I should take that as a yes playa.[/COLOR] [I]But R!ot just backs up the entrance ramp and back through the curtain[/I] [I]with a smile on his face.[/I] [I]Batch then paces around for a bit contemplating R!ot's reaction[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: Nicky playa, the Batchman don't like getting played so next time we rollin' you better give me a definitive answer, you either with Batch Enteprises Inc. or you not dawg. You listened to my proposition y'know we'll have your back. When you run with the Batchman, you get all the support you need and then some, I ain't gonna be deserting you at the first sign of trouble. Batch Enterprises Inc. we already strong but with you on board Nicky, then we can really run this town. So Nicky playa the offers there, I'd say you'd be a fool not to sign on the dotted line....Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: People's Championship:[/B] [B] Angel De Mexico vs Amazing Fire Fly[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][COLOR=white][COLOR=black][B] vs[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/CENTER] As the bell rung Angel appeared to give Fire Fly a choice... and that choice being to lie down for him and everything would be OK between them. Fire Fly though obviously valued winning the People's Championship back more than his spot in the LEA though and stunned Angel with a standing drop-kick.....the LEA leader then staggered into a headscissors take down from Fire Fly that left Angel disorientated and stumbling out of the ring. With Angel trying to get his bearings back on the outside, Fire Fly kept the pressure on as the dimunitive high flyer came soaring through the ropes with a tope con hilo. Fire Fly then went to pitch Angel back into the ring but in truth Fire Fly's zealousness got the better of him and Angel sneaked in a low blow out on the floor before dropping his fellow LEA member with a DDT out on the floor. Angel then rolled into the ring and ordered Libertine to count Fire Fly out. The plucky Fire Fly however did manage to pick himself up at around the count of 15 only for Angel to charge at him and knock him back off the apron. The LEA leader then rolled back out to the floor himself and proceeded to stomp away on Fire Fly, Angel then lifted Fire Fly up for a powerbomb only for the dimunutive high flyer to think on his feet first and reverse into a rana, that sent Angel headfirst into the guard-rail. Dewey Libertine then applied a double count on the floor as both champion and challenger tried to struggle back to their feet. Just as it looked like the match would end in a double count out both managed to roll back into the ring. Angel and Fire Fly then struggled back up to their feet and then proceeded to lay into one another with the sort of simple brawling perhaps not expected of wrestlers of their style or calibre but then again these two were now growing pure disdain for one another and it was becoming less about who is the better wrestler and more about punishing the other. Despite Angel having the size advantage, Fire Fly was giving back as good as he got and a spinning leg lariat gave Fire Fly the advantage, and the ultra quick Fire Fly immediately followed up with the El Cristo (Spinning Headscissors into a Crucifix Pin)........ One...... Two...... Thr...... Angel managed to get his shoulders up just in time and then power his way back up to a vertical base, before re-gaining the advantage with a simple eye-poke followed by a leg-sweep DDT ! One.... Two....... Fire Fly kicked out but remained rooted to the mat as Angel now in control decided to slow the pace down a bit. Angel stomped away on Fire Fly, all the while taunting his fellow LEA man by telling him that 'this could of been so much easier !' before whipping Fire Fly across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Angel came charging in but Fire Fly hauled himself up onto the top turnbuckle and then sprang off from the top onto Angel with a flying cross-body...Angel however then rolled through and applied a Cross Arm Breaker only for Fire Fly to wriggle his way free and then stun Angel with a quick roll up, Angel powered his way out of that and looked set to dump Fire Fly with a powerbomb only for Fire Fly to reverse that into a victory roll, Angel kicked out of that but then got nailed in the face with a basement drop kick from Fire Fly With Angel in a daze, Fire Fly saw the opportunity to head up top but as he set up for the Sky High Fire Fly, Angel staggered back up his feet and into the ring-ropes causing the dimutive high flyer to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle. Angel then set Fire Fly up, on the turnbuckle as he attempted to send Fire Fly crashing back into the ring with a rana but Fire Fly was able to block and shove Angel off before launching himself off with the SKY HIGH FIRE FLY !..... But Angel had managed to move out of the way at the last split second and Fire Fly 'crashed and burned' as he hit the canvas. Angel then crawled over to Fire Fly laying a single arm over Fire Fly's torso....... One..... Two.... Thr...... To the LEA leaders immediate frustration Fire Fly managed to get his shoulder up just in time. A still weary Angel then lifted Fire Fly back up to a vertical base and appeared to be setting up for the Acapulco Twist but Fire Fly had the move scouted and was able to manouvre his way out of the move and then stun Angel with a backflip kick. With Angel stunned Fire Fly then slipped under the ring-ropes and springboarded in to take Angel down with the INFERNO DDT ! But 'conviently' for Angel he managed to stumble into the path of Dewey Libertine, causing the follically challenged referee to fall face first to the canvas. Realising what had just happened Fire Fly went over to revive Libertine, but that allowed Angel to recover who then blatanly low blowed Fire Fly from behind. The LEA leader then planted Fire Fly into the canvas with the ACAPULCO TWIST (Corkscrew Neckbreaker) and at that point Libertine came back to his senses as Angel made the cover..... One..... Two.... Three ! And just like the last time these two met, Angel had found a way to get one over on Fire Fly. So far the matches between these two have been solid but not spectacular, then again they have been booked that way with the tainted victories for Angel and this a feud we are hoping will steadily build in quality. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 11:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ángel De México retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Angel is not done however and he slides in a chair, he picks Fire Fly up and then slaps the dimunitive high flyer across the face before driving Fire Fly face first into the chair with another Acapulco Twist. Angel then looks down at Fire Fly and then simply says [COLOR=darkgreen]'[B] Consider your membership to be expired'[/B][/COLOR] before walking out of the ring to leave Fire Fly laying in the ring and one can only assume just kicked out of the Lucha Equity Alliance. Conspicuous by their absence is the Sons of Lucha Libre, who neither came to join Angel in on kicking Fire Fly out of the LEA, nor came down to save Fire Fly from the post match beat-down at the hands of the LEA leader.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [RIGHT]____________________________________________________________[/RIGHT] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Charles Rainier vs Xavi Ferrera w/ Carl Batch[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_XaviFerrera.jpg[/IMG] w/ [SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] What was booked as one of the 'filler' matches on the card, despite the fact our respective factions are currently feuding with one another, turned out to be even better than expected. The match began with Ferrera jumping me before the bell had even rung to get an early advantage. The arrogant youngster then proceeded to try and wear me down with some basic, yet at the same time relatively flashy offence (things like whipping me into the ropes and then taking me down with a leg lariat) interspersing it with half-baked pin attempts and jawing with the crowd. Of course in the end Ferrera's over-confidence came back to bite him and after he decided to go up top, but as he set up for the High Impact Frogsplash, I rose back to my feet and stunned him with a step up Enziguri, before sending Ferrera crashing back into the ring with a top rope hurracanrana. After a close two count off the rana, I then nailed Ferrera with a drop-kick, but before I could follow up he rolled out of the ring to console with Carl Batch. At that point I decided to head up top and came crashing down upon both Xavi and his jive talking manager with a moonsault press. I then pitched Ferrera back into the ring for a quick cover but the Puerto Rican born youngster was able to kick out. But he remained rooted to the mat and I decided to go for a quebrada only for Batch to get up on the apron and shake the top-rope causing me to lose my balance. Ferrera then sprung back up to his feet and caught me with the Ferrerana (Pop up 'rana) but to his shock I was able to get my shoulders up at the last split second. Ferrera then taunted me to get back to my feet, the c0cky youngster then went for a superkick, which I tried my best to move out of the way off but the Batch Enterprises Inc. man was still able to land a glancing blow. Ferrera then set me up for the Buckle Bomb but the superkick did not stun me enough, and I was able to counter into a victory roll, pinning Ferrera's shoulders to the mat long enough for Michael Bull to slap the mat three times. Our athletic styles really complemented one another and we packed alot into the relatively short time frame that the match went for. Though Ferrera lost here, he does look like he could be a future star in the making. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Xavi Ferrera in 8:25 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Match #6: Quentin Queen vs Bill E Stone[/B] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KentuckyBill.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/SIZE] Unfortunately for these two sales of rice and beans went up during this encounter. Bill E Stone did his usual schtik of trying to replicate the move-set of his more famous 'cousins' from up North, whilst Queen was trying to get serious. Double Q actually wore a face of someone who was starting to become frustrated with his lot and he sort of played the de-facto heel here, not that anyone really cared. The finish saw Stone try to lock on the Stone Hold only for Queen to kick him off into the turnbuckle and then dump Stone with the Q-Ball (Spinning Leg Hook, Belly to Back Suplex) to pick up the expected victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Quentin Queen defeated Bill E Stone in 5:18 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is standing by backstage with the challenger for the Undisputed Championship Phoenix Negra.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Tonight Phoenix Negra, you challenge for the Undisputed Championship against Apathy....[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Yes and this time it'll be one on one, meaning no one to get in my way and that I can just focus on beating Apathy for the twin belts, tonight I will walk out of this arena as a two time Undisputed Champion.[/COLOR] [I]Hearing this Ultimate Phoenix suddenly emerges[/I]... [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Oh it's like that is it, Negra ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Like what my brother ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Well it's clear that all you care about is yourself..[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] If you mean care about being the best then you are right[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] I thought....[/COLOR] [I]But before Phoenix could finish his sentence he is blindsided from behind by Mainstream Hernandez. Phoenix tries to fight back but as Phoenix and Hernandez brawl their way down the entrance ramp it is clear that the Mainstream Nation leader is in control. Negra who could have intervened, simply shrugs his shoulders and then comments to Katie Cameron...[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] I'm sure my brother can handle himself right now, and besides I need to save MY energy for my title match with Apathy.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Mainstream Hernandez w/Alyssa Viperini vs [/B][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowenGoth1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As they brawled into the ring to officially start the match, the Mainstreamer was in control, leading to Hernandez stomping Phoenix into the corner. Hernandez then taunted Phoenix to get back to his feet but telegraphed a superkick and the Guerreros' del Amor man was able to take the Mainstreamer off his feet with a Dragon screw legwhip. Phoenix then decided to go up to the top turnbuckle and wait for Hernandez to stagger back to his feet before drilling the Mainstream Nation leader with a missile drop-kick. Phoenix then went to scramble across for a quick cover only for Hernandez to roll out of the ring. With the adrenalin now pumping through him Phoenix then set up for his trademark no hands plancha only to put the brakes on when he saw the Mainstreamer move out of the way and then came soaring through the ropes with a suicide dive to send Hernandez crashing against the guard-rail. Phoenix then went to pitch Hernandez back into the ring but Alyssa Viperini put herself between Phoenix and her 'leader'. Not wanting to hit a woman, even if that woman was an irritation, Phoenix hesistated allowing for Hernandez to recover and sneak in a cheap shot....The Mainstreamer then went to the eyes and sent Phoenix back first into the guard-rail with a reverse leg-sweep before rolling into the ring. But that was only to break Michael Bull's floor count and the Mainstreamer proceeded to stomp away on Phoenix whilst jawing with the fans. Hernandez then taunted Phoenix to get back to his feet, and was stunned with a flurry from the former two time Undisputed champion but a boot to the mid-section from the Mainstreamer stopped Phoenix' flurry in it's tracks, before Hernandez DDT'd the Guerreros' del Amor man onto the ring-steps. The Mainstreamer then rolled into the ring, just about beating the double floor count and he simply waited for Phoenix to be counted out by Michael Bull. As Phoenix struggled back to his feet it was clear that he had been busted open as trickles of blood began to seep through his mask. But Phoenix was determined to make it back into the ring and he managed to haul himself up onto the ring apron, trouble for Phoenix is that the Mainstreamer was just as keen to keep him on the outside and seeing that Phoenix was about to make it back into the ring, Hernandez came charging with a running fore-arm that saw Phoenix crash back to the floor. .... The Mainstreamer then began to gloat that he had the match won, but a determined Phoenix pulled himself up onto the apron again. Seeing that he still hadn't done enough to force the count-out victory the Mainstream Nation leader charged towards Phoenix but this time the Guerreros' del Amor man got in a shoulder block and then flipped over the rope to take the Mainstreamer by surprise with a sunset flip....the Mainstreamer then rolled through and went for a swift kick to the head only for Phoenix to catch the leg and bring Hernandez down with another leg-whip. Despite the blood loss a pumped up Phoenix then had enough in the tank to spring off the ropes into a quebrada....... That earned Phoenix a two count, who then hauled the Mainstreamer back up to vertical base for an Elemental Suplex but the Mainstreamer managed to fight his way out of it, Hernandez then tried for the Pontiac to Home only for Phoenix to block that and plant the Mainstream Nation leader into the mat with an STO. With Hernandez flat on his back Phoenix then hauled his way up to the top turnbuckle but the blood loss meant that he was slow getting up and the Mainstreamer was able to get back to his feet... But Phoenix shoved Hernandez back down to the canvas and he dived off to spike the Mainstream Nation leader into the canvas with a Tornado DDT, before laying himself across Hernandez to make the cover. One..... Two....... Thr..... Had Phoenix pinned Hernandez more tightly, then he may have had the match won there and then. When they both staggered back to their feet the Mainstreamer seemed to gain the advantage with eye-poke but Phoenix was able to block a DDT attempt, before setting up for the Flaming Driver but the Mainstreamer had that scouted and shot Phoenix off into the ropes...however Phoenix used the momentum to spring back and stun the Mainstreamer with a springboard roundhouse kick. The Mainstreamer then staggered into a back heel kick from the former Undisputed Champion who then managed to plant the Mainstream Nation leader with the FLAMING DRIVER (Sunset Driver) at the second time of asking....... One...... Two..... Thr...... To the Mainstreamer's credit, he managed to get a shoulder up just in time , leaving both Phoenix and the fans in shock. Phoenix then paced around for a bit before deciding to head up top once again. The Guerreros' del Amor then flew in off the top rop with the ever graceful Phoenix Firebird Splash but the hesistation between going for the PFS and almost gaining the victory with the Flaming Driver, saw the Mainstreamer recover enough to roll out of the way..... Phoenix did however manage to flip himself onto his feet, but the Mainstreamer was still a step ahead and he drilled Phoenix with a SUPERKICK ! Hernandez then drilled a dazed Phoenix into the mat with a DDT and then synched in the LOVE ME NOW ! (Guillotine choke)submission..... Michael 'No BS' Bull then saw that Phoenix was 'unresponsive' and probably worried about the blood loss that Phoenix had already endured, quickly called for the bell, earning the Mainstream Nation leader the submission victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 14:43 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez then grabbed a microphone much to the disdain of the fans in attendance...[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: The Mainstream Nation stands stronger than ever ! Sara my dear, you can put your Guerrero's del Amor in front of us but one by one they shall fall. You see unlike the men who stand with me, your collection of ego's do not stand united....you see Negra does not care about your cause and when he comes into this ring to fight my soldier...he will not be fighting for you...he will fight only for himself......[/COLOR] [I]Crowd begin to get on the Mainstreamer's case.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Now if you actually listened, you might realise what is really going on, you might not have the wool pulled over your eyes by your false idols. Idols that your beloved new comissioner has backed to bring me down, but idols who care only for their own glory. You see unlike Negra, when Apathy steps into this ring to defend the Twin Belts, not only will he be battling for himself but he will also be fighting for the Mainstream Nation, he fights for more than the greed of personal glory, he fights for a cause, he fights for a revoltion, he believes in. And after tonight you all WILL believe in the powe of the Mainstream Nation[/COLOR] ! [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Apathy vs Phoenix Negra[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MeanJeanCattley-FIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Once again at the top of the match we are informed that on the orders of Sara Silver if the Mainstream Nation intefere in the title match, then Apathy will not be disqualified but stripped of the Undisputed Championship, so a non too happy Mainstream Hernandez is ordered to the back with Alyssa Viperini in tow. Despite the Mainstreamer's words regarding Negra being in business for himself having a ring of truth in them, it clearly fell on deaf ears, as the fans were still fully behind Negra as he made his way to the ring, then again if Mainstream Hernandez said that Puerto Rican Power was the greatest wrestler ever, it would still get met with vitriol from the fans. The beginning of the match saw Negra take the fight right to the champion, charging in with a rapid fire combination of strikes and kicks that had Apathy on the back foot, but the champion stayed on his feet and came right back with a fore-arm smash that stopped Negra in his tracks....Negra then came charging in again only for Apathy to catch him and toss him overhead into the turnbuckle with a release suplex. Apathy then decided to pitch Negra onto the top turnbuckle and set up for a superplex only for Negra to shrug the Mainstream Nation man off and launch off the top turnbuckle with a flying cross body, however Apathy caught him in mid-air and tossed the challenger overhead with a fall-away slam. Negra then staggered back up to his feet but was immediately sent back down to the canvas with a running clothesline before Apathy lifted Negra up to deliver a Uranage backbreaker..... Negra managed to kick out of the cover, before being lifted up for a vertical suplex but Negra managed to counter that into a stunner...that left Apathy struggling to stay on his feet with the ring-ropes propping the Mainstream Nation man up but then Phoenix followed in with a drop-kick that sent Apathy tumbling to the outside....... Negra then followed up with the No hands Plancha, wiping out the champion in the process and the impressively landing on his feet in the front-row. Negra then went to springboard in off the guard-rail only for Apathy to catch him mid move, however a powerbomb attempt from the champion was then countered into a rapid headscissors take down from Negra. Realising that he wouldn't be able to win the title on a count out Negra pitched Apathy back into the ring and the launched himself back in with a slingshot leg-drop landing across the sternum of the champion...... One...... Two....... Apathy kicked out, but Negra kept the pressure up by peppering the champion with another rapid fire kick combination as the champion tried to get back to his feet. With Apathy down on the canvas Negra then decided to go for a standing shooting star press but the champion was able to get his knees up, winding the challenger. As both got their wind back, it was Negra who was still up first but Apathy was able to avoid a roundhouse kick and instead was able to dump the Guerreros' del Amor man with a leg hook belly to back suplex....... One..... Two..... Negra kicked out but the momentum had shifted Apathy's way, and the champion whipped the challenger hard into the turnbuckle, before following with a leaping fore-arm smash....Negra then staggered out of the corner and into the arms of Apathy, who then appeared to be setting up for once again for 'The Solution' (Vertical Suplex into a sideslam) but once again Negra had the move scouted and he was able to wriggle free again before stunning the champion with a leaping kick.....Negra then took Apathy's legs out with a baseball slide before waiting for the Mainstream Nation man to stagger back to his feet ....Negra then delivered a kick to the head, before trying to get Apathy up for a Brainbuster but the champion was able to block..... Apathy then tried to go for the Mood Swing but Negra was also able to block that and then drilled the champion into the canvas with a legsweep DDT before locking on the LAST CHANCERY !! Negra had it locked on right in the middle of the ring and it looked as though he was about to become a two time champion but though he is hardly a fan favourite, one thing the champion is, is that he is resillient and he managed to power his back to his feet and force Negra to release the hold....the champion then connected with a desperation clothesline before simply slumping to the mat, too worn down to follow up with any kind of offence. After Dewey Libertine applied a double count, both champion and challenger staggered back up to their feet, both worn down from the punishment they had received throughout the match. Apathy and Negra then simply traded blows, though due to them both having the stuffing knocked out of them, the strikes were barely registering on either man...Apathy then seemed to gain the advantage with a supiciously low knee shot to Negra's groin, the champion then drilled Negra into the mat with a DDT and applied the LOVE ME NOW ! (Guillotine choke) submission that he had inherited from Mainstream Hernandez. Just it looked like Negra would be forced to give his challenge for the Twin Belts up, the masked man somehow managed to fight his way out of the hold and wriggle free......Negra then drilled Apathy with a kick to the head, before lifting the champion up for a Brainbuster, and this time Negra was succesful in drilling the champion into the canvas ! One..... Two.... Thr..... To Negra's frustration, Apathy managed to kick out. Negra paced around for a bit and noticing that the Mainstream Nation man was still rooted to the mat decided to head up top, but Negra took too long in doing so and the champion was rising back to his feet. Negra however saw this and launched off, drilling Apathy with a missile drop-kick. However Apathy then staggered into Dewey Libertine, causing the follically challenged referee to be on the receiving end of his second ref bump of the night (something that a good portion of the fans groaned at, having been witness to pretty much the same spot in the Angel-Fire Fly match)..... Negra then looked about to follow up on Apathy, despite Libertine being out cold only for Joseph to enter the ring....however he was met with a boot to the mid-section and then dropped with the CERTAIN DEATH (Vertebreaker) but the new 'monster' of the Mainstream Nation Atlas hit the ring, and clubbed Negra from behind, Atlas lifted Negra up and dumped the challenger with a KRONUS BOMB (Jack-Knife Power Bomb).... Apathy had now risen to his feet and looked set to join Atlas in a beat-down of Negra, only for a heavily bandaged Ultimate Phoenix to storm the ring, armed with a chair (to a huge pop from the fans). The former two time Undisputed Champion then delivered a shot to the back of Atlas, before digging the chair into Apathy's mid-section, a second chair shot (this time to the head) put Atlas down, and then Ultimatre Phoenux delivered the same to the Undisputed Champion..... Unfornately for Negra, right at that point Michael 'No BS' Bull had come down to the ring in place of Dewey Libertine (who was still right out of it) and noticing Phoenix 'attack' on the champion...called for the bell....drawing a chorus of boos from the fans...the official result of the match was that Apathy had retained the belt via a DQ due to outside inteference. The screwy finish did take a little bit away from what was a really good match, especially with a ref bump spot that felt like deja vu from earlier in the night. Before all the shenanigans, Apathy and Negra were building a really good match here that had there been a clean winner could well of matched last month's three way in terms of quality. [B][COLOR=red]Result:Apathy defeated Phoenix Negra in 21:57 when Phoenix Negra was disqualified when Ultimate Phoenix 'attacked' Apathy. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Apathy retains the Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Realising what had just happened, a frustrated Negra gets right in the face of his 'brother'.....[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] You cost me again ![/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Oh is that thanks I get for saving you....[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Save me from what ?[/COLOR] [B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] You were about to get beaten to a pulp.... [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Well the fact that you screwed me out of winning the belt again, do I really want your help[/COLOR] ? [COLOR=blue][B]Ultimate Phoenix:[/B] Oh is that the thanks I get.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Phoenix Negra:[/B] Sure I'll be thankful foor the fact that you just cost me MY chance at glory.[/COLOR] [I]Ultimate Phoenix was clearly becoming fed up of Negra's selfish attitude and the exploded slapping Negra across the face..... Negra then responded with a slap of his own, but before it could descend into a full scale brawl between the Brothers Phoenix, their fellow Guerrero's del Amor came down to the ring to seperate them from tearing strips into one another.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A solid follow up show to MQMN, though looking back perhaps too many matches finished with screwy finishes but each of those finishes laid the groundwork for some future angles to move forward. Sometimes for a good story to be told there has to be a few 'bumps' along the way.

[I]There were 11 entrants all together for the FCW Mejor Que Nuestro V predictions contest, here's how everyone performed[/I] [B]9/9:[/B] Bigpapa42, Foolinc [B]8/9:[/B] grj1234, James Casey, Smurphy1014 [B]7/9[/B]: Dragonmack, Phantom Stranger [B]6/9:[/B] Critical 23, Marcel Fromage, Tweek It [B]4/9[/B]: FINisher [I]Once again we have entrants clocking up a perfect score. For their superb powers of prediction BigPapa42 and Foolinc both get tickets and 'meet and greet' backstage passes to FCW's next supershow at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in June.[/I] __________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Predictions Analysis[/U][/B][/CENTER] As much as Bigpapa42 and Foolinc getting perfect scores and three others not being far off, there is still a FINisher putting up a paltry four out of nine, so that encourages me that I'm not being too predictable. Or perhaps BigPapa42 and Foolinc are taking notice of what is going on both higher up and lower down the card. Where FINisher really tripped up, was on the throwaway 'jobber' matches. Queen though treading water is clearly going to go over a 'comedy' act in Bill E Stone and in the pre-show 4-way Austin Smooth status right now in the promotion is as the jobber who beats other jobbers. For Undisputed Title match everyone went for Apathy, I'm pretty sure that's not a knock on Phoenix Negra being a legitimate threat for the Twin Belts, more the fact that the general consensus was that 'fans' felt that Apathy's title reign was not going to end here. The semi main event match between Mainstream Hernandez and Ultimate Phoenix split opinion and given that there were strong reasons for both possibly emerging victorious coming into there match, I wasn't surprised to see this be the case. Power & Boriken vs the Mainstream Nation B team was of-course a no brainer pick, and in the end that match just ended up being a set up to an angle where Soul Krusher (more on him being gone in the News and Notes) being kicked out of the Mainstream Nation and being replaced by Atlas. Most felt that Angel would retain against Fire Fly, mostly due to the fact that and I'm sure someone commented on this, I'm not one for 'hot-shotting titles' back and forth. Though most did back the champs, I was surprised to see a few people actually back Primal Shock to upset the Sons of Lucha Libre for the Tag Team titles, I would have thought this had 'routine' defence written all over it. The Speed Machine/Jared Johnson match, saw the majority lean towards Speed Machine, though as fair few did pick Double J (shockingly Critical-23 wasn't one of them), obviously fans see Johnson's stock rising with his recent win over Nicky R!ot. Likewise the Xavi- Rainier match was also one that split opinion, and though Xavi lost here he did back up the general consensus that he won't be spending too much longer slumming it as a lower carder but as Dragonmack put it ' Xavi still has to put in his time'.

[CENTER][B][U]May in Review [/U][/B][/CENTER] Whilst not one of our very best shows Conflicto was a solid follow up to Mejor Que Nuestro Mejor V and financially we made back what we lost last month. Those who saw the show will have noticed Soul Krusher be kicked out of the Mainstream Nation and be replaced by Atlas. Krusher (Billy Jack Shearer) is now gone from FCW, as his contract was renewed. Main reason is that according to Senor Lopez he just isn't charismatic enough. To be honest though Shearer did a solid job in what was his second run with us, he had in all honesty run his course in FCW and lost some (actually quite a bit) of his aura as a 'monster' heel. His 'replacement' Atlas is younger, bigger and , well I would say quicker but like alot of big man he is ploddingly slow and his stamina isn't too good either. But on the upside he is convincingly menacing and he actually has surprisingly good in-ring psychology for a hoss. We were busy with re-negotiating contracts this month. The most important one to tie down was El Mitico Jr, who is currently one half of our Tag Team Champions. Mitico's stock has been rising his homeland where he works for both MPWF and MHW; and there was some concern he might not re-sign and decide to concentrate on his work there. Had that been the case then you would have seen Primal Shock upset SoLL for the Tag straps. Also putting pen to paper on new deals with us were Jared Johnson, Primus, Kasmir 'K-Zing' Singh, Quentin Queen, Austin Smooth and announcer Dane O'Hara. [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW Welcome to the Coastal Zone, was overall another good show for the California based promotion (B-) and saw Ultimate Phoenix reign as Coastal Zone Champion come to an end at the hands of long term mainstay Fox Mask in an excellent match (B+), however the semi main event between Atlas and Andre Jones was a bust (D) and perhaps prevented the show from being even more well received. The match that perhaps should have been in the semi main event slot was a good 4-way elimation match (C+) that saw Insane Machine retain the Xtreme title. MAW put on very good show with their Goin' Crazy event (B-), headlined by a stellar main event that saw JD Morgan retain the Mid Atlantic title against Jay Chord (B) and supported by a good semi main event that saw Edd Stone team with Shady K to defeat Malilli Umaga and Avalanche. NYCW's Genesis event was a solid if far from spectacular affair (C), strangely the main event was a Tag match that saw Andre Jones team with Lassana Matsuki to defeat Erik Strong and Rudy Velasquez (C), whilst the semi main event saw Edd Stone succesfully defend the Empire Title against Shady K in what turned out to be the match of the night (C+) PSW's Powerslave basically kept up PSW's current standards of still being not all that good but not as terrible as they once were (C-). In a bit of a shocker Knuckles did not get the title shot this time against JD Morgan, this time it was Bradford who get his opportunity and the pair put together what was a reasonable main event (C) RIPW's Into the White matched PSW for quality this month (C-) and saw Avalanche and Ekuma go to a no contest schmozz draw in the main event (C) that resulted in the RIPW Championship being held up. ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]May News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Just like the previous time 5SSW managed to rise to National size, they have not been able to sustain it and have dropped back to Cult Size. With four other companies in Japan established at National size or higher it was always going to be 5SSW (with their more niche all female product) to be able to sustain being at that level. If truth be told 5SSW have probably hit their peak level as a promotion that can operate as a Cult sized promotion than can occassionally rise to National size during hot periods or more likely when a couple of big four of Japan are on the off season. On a positive note they did manage to get a fair amount of talent tied down to written contracts over the last few months. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Britney Hollywood has returned to BSC after a two and a half year abscence from the Las Vegas based promotion. Hinote Dojo add Solar II to their roster on a PPA contract. Former King of Fighters Nigel Svensson returns to INSPIRE for their upcoming Summer Tour. Also taking part in their next tour are Josh Jones and Goemon Komiya whilst veteran Kimitada Yanagita signs a more long term PPA deal. Battle Sakata adds SAISHO to his schedule on a PPA basis. Remmy Skye adds USPW to his schedule as does women's wrestler Brooke Tyler. Whilst Primus Allen returns to the promotion for a third stint. Steve Gumble (formely of TCW and currently with SWF) adds XWA to his schedule. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contract of Shane Hannigans (Kevin Jones). 5SSW re-sign Jane Marie Bowen to a new PPA deal. AAA extend the contracts of Joanne Rodriguez, Geena The Warrior Princess, Michelle Brendon, Paige Croft and Vixxen. Gaijin Super Junior Red Panther (Ed Larkins) and veteran Sessue Kawate both pen new written deals with BHOTWG. BSC extend the contract of Steph Blake. CGC were busy with contract negotiations this month with Damian 'The Natural' Carvill, James Prudence, Jared Johnson, K-Squared, Harry Wilson, The Amazing Winkie (Rodger Dodger) and Rockin' Ryan Turner all putting pen to paper on new deals. CZCW extend the contract of road agent Dylan Sidle. EWA extend the contracts of Philip Cooper and road agent Arson Wells. GCG secure Kiminobu Kuroki and Dynamite Narahashi to new written contracts. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Quick Kick Nakao and 'trainer' Stuart Ferdinand. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Tasuku Iesada, Tornado Nagai, Strong Style Yoemon and road agent Gesshin Nishihara. MAW extend the contracts of Edd Stone and Warlord Power. Another busy month of contract negotiations for MHW, with El Demonio, Marcos Flores, Nicolas Lopez, Magnifico, Mayan Idol, Pablo Rodriguez and referee Ramirez all extending their contracts. MOSC extend the contracts of Buff Martinez and Harley Neill. MPWF extend the contracts of Spanish Superfly and Hysteria. NOTBPW secure Marc DuBois, Sterling Whitlock, Derek Frost and referee Darren Smith to new exclusive written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of John 'The Silencer' Snyder, Shady K, road agent Black Hat Bailey and announcer Marv Earnest. . OLLIE extend the contracts of Ultimate Phoenix, Velocidad, road agent Oceano and valet Cuervo. Road Agent Masayuki Shiga puts pen to paper on a new written deal with PGHW. PSW extend the contracts of Casey Valentine and announcer Doc Messing. ROF extend the contract of Leo Price. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Torajiro Sekozawa, Toshinobu Taku and Wasichi Inao. SOTBPW extend the contracts of El Fuerza, Fray Valiente Jr, Boriken Love Machine Jr, Julio Dominguez and road agent The Gatekeeper. SWF re-sign Brett Biggz, Nevada Nuclear, John Greed, General Manager Danny B Bling, referee Jez McArthur plus backstage hands Farrah Hesketh (despite being removed as head booker she remains on the booking team) and Fabulous Frank to new PPA deals. TCW extend the contract of road agent Archie Judge. A busy month of negotiations this month for UEW, who extend the contracts of Sergei Kalashnov, Edward Cornell, Joey Beauchamp, Andriy Boronin, Geoff Borne and Haiti Voodude. USPW extend the contract of Robbie Retro. WLW secure current Universal Champion William Hayes and Golden Scorpion to new exclusive written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Louis Figo Manico has taken the decision to cut 21CW from his schedule. The Spanish veteran has cited that the travelling from his home in Spain to the UK was becoming too much and that he wishes to concentrate on working for UEW, who are based in his homeland. Brooke Tyler takes the decision to cut BSC from an increasingly over-crowded schedule and Kathy Neptune fails to come to terms on a new contract. CZCW lose both Brendon Idol and Quentin Queen from their roster, after they both failed to come to terms with the California based promotion over a new contract. Exodus 2010 both see Brandon 'Big Cat' James and Guide depart the promotion following the completion of their latest tour, after the two gaijin stars both made an 'impact' with the upstart promotion. Bulldozer Brandon Smith finishes up with INSPIRE and USPW following his decision to sign an exclusive written deal with NOTBPW last month. Despite doing well to keep hold of much of their 'star' studded roster, Tijuana Vampire has decided not to stay on with MHW. Michael 'No BS' Bull and NYCW fail to come to agreement over a new contract. Avalanche (Jumbo Jackson) takes the decision to leave RIPW. Katherine Goodlooks who had a brief shock reign with the Intercontinental Title has decided not to renew her contract with USPW. Primus Allen decides to finish up with XWA, after deciding to re-add USPW to his schedule. [B]Injuries[/B] NOTBPW appear to be having terrible luck lately with injuries, with Joey Poison becoming the latest casualty after Shattering his knee in a match against Chance Fortune. It's an injury that should keep Poison out of the ring for over a year. In GCG Dynamite Narahashi was dealt a bitter blow when he tore his rotator cuff and will see him out of action for the next year; just days after signing a new contract. Also in GCG Masataro Kataoka suffered a Ruptured Spleen which will put him on the shelf for the next two months. PGHW's Mito Miwa and WLW's Nathaniel Ca$ino are both being currently being slowed down with Churchillian Neck Nerve Damage, it's a long term chronic injury that won't necessarily keep them out of the ring but may not see them be back to full health for up to half a year. British wrestling mainstay Harley Neill (who works for both ROF and MOSC) is currently suffering through Chronic Knee Pain, whilst ROF owner Robert 'British Samurai' Brown will be kept out of the ring for the next month after sustaining Knee Ligament Damage. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] Japanese journeyman Matsudaira Morioka has decided to hang up the boots at the Age of 41. Seen as a no-nonsense 'brawler', Morioka got a bit of a break when joined GCG in 1999 but he was unable to rise above the midcard and three years later was allowed to leave. After floating around various independents, Morioka then seemed to settle at WEXVV where he won the Tag Team Title alongside Mamoru Nagahama. The pair held for the title for an impressive 17 month's but sadly turned out to be the final champions for WEXXV who closed their doors in the Fall of 2008. After WEXXV's closure Morioka then floated around various small-mid sized companies including INSPIRE, Hinote Dojo at SAISHO. Sadly for Zoe Ammis (Agent 69) her career has been cut short by injury at the Age of 28. Ammis severed her spine in March, and though she is now walking again, she has been advised by Doctors to never step inside of a wrestling ring again. It's doubly sad as Ammis career seemed to be on the up when she became injured. In 2012 she captured the CWWF Tag Team Titles alongside Suzanne Brazzle, before signing a written contract with NOTBPW who had pegged her as a future 'star' to carry their women's division into a new era. [B]Media News[/B] TCW struck a huge deal with America Sports Network, that will see their Total Wrestling get shown on the popular Sports network from the beginning of the next television 'season'. Meanwhile NOTBPW have struck a deal with USA Sports 1 to show their Championship Wrestling show from next season and El Canal Del Hombre is to become the new home for WLW's Combat TV in Mexico. [B]Title Changes[/B] Saori Nakadan regained the 5SSW All Asian Belt from Shiori Jippensha to win the belt for a fifth time. Nadia Snow and Joanna Silver defeated Charlize Angelle and the departing Brooke Tyler to capture the BSC Girl Power Tag Team Titles. Black Cobra (Duane Stone) became a four time Burning Junior Champion after defeating Sensational Dragon an Tiger Fuyuki became the new BHOTWG Television Champion. Alex DeColt regained the CGC World Championship from Zeus Maximillion to win the belt for a record setting fifth time. Fox Mask ended the near year long reign of Ultimate Phoenix, to become the Coastal Zone Champion for the Sixth time. El Leon defeated El Mitico Jr to take claim of the MHW Nacional Title. They year long NOTBPW Tag Team Title reign of Dark Angel and R.K Hayes was brought to an end by Jack and Ricky DeColt, whilst Jaime Quine regained the Women's Title from Stephanie Hazel for a record setting sixth time. Ultimate Phoenix also saw his reign as the Campeon de Universal in OLLIE come to an end at the hands of Championa Jr, who wins the belt for a third time. Merle O'Curle had an unbelievable month in PGHW, firstly defeating Buddy Garner to win the Historical Japan Title and then teaming up with Akinori Kwakami to upset the team of Shuji Inukai and Kozue Kawashima to take claim of the PGHW World Tag Team Championship. The RIPW Championship was vacated after a controversial draw between Avalanche and Ekuma The Hawaiian Strongman. Rick Law and Danny Fonzarelli teamed up to defeat Ares and Ricky Dale Johnson for the TCW World Tag Team Titles and Whippy the Clown ended the latest TCW All Action Title reign of Fumihiro Ota to win the belt for a second time. Nicky Champion defeated James 'Mainstream' Hernandez to win the USPW Television Title for a second time. Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Barei Yasujiro to become the WLW Showstealer Champion for a third time but lost the Street Fighting Title to Nariaki Hitomi and The Incredible KOYAMA regained the Tap Out title from Sotatsu Sarumara.

Good show as always, TK. Enjoy where things are going. Was really thinking you could see a B- or B show, given the two B- matches. Cool addition in Atlas - he doesn't seem like he gets used that often in diaries. As well, love the new Sons of Lucha Libre alts. Such a great job that jtlant did with all of those.

[LEFT][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/LEFT] [SIZE=1]Thursday 5th June 2014[/SIZE] Attendance: 300 (Sell Out !) Weston Gymnasium, Philadelphia, Tri-State [B]Match #1: People's Championship: Angel De Mexico vs Charles Rainier[/B] Straight into it with some in-ring action here, as I got a shot at the People's Championship against former fan favourite Angel De Mexico. The match began with some basic chain wrestling, until Angel stopped me in my tracks with a jumping back heel kick that was suspiciously low. The LEA leader then tried to nab a quick victory with a small package roll up. After kicking out of that, Angel then looked to finish me with the Acapulco Twist but I had that scouted and responded with a spin-kick that staggered Angel and then followed up with a drop-kick that put Angel flat on his back, after a quick pin attempt, I then headed up top but got cut off by Angel who then sent me crashing in with a hurrucanrana only for me to roll through and get a two count. Back to our feet and Angel took me down with a series of arm-drags only to get nailed with another drop-kick. That time Angel went crashing through the ropes and I headed up top again, this time to wipe out Angel with a somersault dive. After pitching Angel back into the ring and getting a two count, I lifted the LEA leader back up to a vertical base and set up for the C.R Driver but Angel was able to block and then in keeping with his current change of attitude raked the eyes, before planting me into the mat with a leg-sweep. Angel then followed up with a quebrada but I was able to move out of the way and as the LEA leader staggered back to his feet I nailed him with the Raindrop (Dropsault)....luckily for Angel though he was near enough to the ropes to save himself and the People's title via a ropebreak. I then dragged Angel into position and headed up top once again but as I set up for a Moonsault, Angel staggered back to his feet and 'conveniently' stumbled into the ring-ropes cause me to lose may balance and end up crashing backwards into the ring. All of a sudden the LEA leader recovered and caught me witht the Acapuloc Twist to ensure a succesful defence of the People's Championship. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Charles Rainier in 11:38 by pinfall with an Acapulco Twist. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ángel De México retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C [/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Angel De Mexico decided to get on the mic, to address a few issues with the Lucha Equity Alliance. He said that Amazing Fire Fly made a mistake by questioning his leadership and that he is now dealing with the consequences, he then warned the Sons of Lucha Libre not to make the same mistake.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Match #2: Non Title: Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs No! Dance2Win (B-Pev & K-Zing) w/ Carl Batch[/B] This non title match played out as a generic formula tag match, with the only notable thing being the finish. After Capitao made the hot-tag to Mitico, the silver masked luchador looked set to put B-Pev away with the Mitico Driver, only for Carl Batch to hop up on the apron and cause a distraction. B-Pev took immediate advantage of this, sneaking in a low blow and then rolling up Mitico for the flash pin to get the upset victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: No ! Dance2Win defeated The Sons of Lucha Libre in 7:48 when B-Pev defeated El Miitco Jr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]In the heat of the moment, The Sons have said that Batch's chronies have just caught their attention and that they'll get a re-match with the belts on the line.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Hopefully the title match between these two will be alot better, given the fact that the Tag champs aren't anywhere near as over on the mainland, I felt it was OK to have them drop a loss here in a non title match.[/FONT] [B]Match #3: Jared Johnson vs Masked Cougar w/ Alyssa Viperini[/B] With the stipulation in place that Animal Magic can't challenge for the Tag Belts for the forseeable future, you'll probably be seeing Cougar and Fox work alot more singles for the time being, and despite working most of their time in FCW as a Tag Team, both have proven with their work outside of FCW that they are credible singles competitors. As for this match this was a decent back and forth affair, that was wrestled at a high tempo throughout. The finishing stretch saw Cougar drill Jared Johnson with a drop-kick and then set the Carolina born youngster up for the I Am Cougar Hear Me Roar ! (Wheelbarrow Facebuster) but Double J was able to counter by rolling through with a victory roll and then snaring Cougar in the Carolina Crossface. Despite Cougar's best efforts Double J had the submission locked on perfectly right in the middle of the ring and the Animal Magic man was left with non other choice but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated Masked Cougar in 10:36 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #4: Nicky R!ot vs Lennon McHarrison[/B] R!ot could have had this match won within the first minute, but the Affliction Trinity man decided to 'toy' with McHarrison. But R!ot's arrogance allowed the Los Beetoolz man to get back into the match. The finishing sequence saw McHarrison try for the Hey Dude (Springboard Seated Senton) only to be caught by R!ot and firmly Powerbombed into the canvas, R!ot then waited for McHarrison to stagger back to his feet before turning him inside out with the Sub Bop Bop (Crooked Arm Lariat) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Lennon McHarrison in 5:10 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #5: Primal Shock (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs The Gilbert Brothers (Jesse Gilbert & Joe Gilbert)[/B] Total squash, with Primus doing the bulk of the squashing. This was over with in under three minutes and it was Juicin' Joe who ended up eating the pin after being firmly planted into the canvas with a Power Plant (Running Powerslam) from a dominant Primus. May be a little harsh on Jesse for the Gilberts to get squashed this badly, but even without Joe's recent misdemeanour they were basically brought in to be the heel equivalent of Los Beetoolz. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primal Shock defeated Gilbert Brothers in 2:47 when Primus defeated Joe Gilbert by pinfall with a Power Plant. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ahead of Atlas match against Quentin Queen, Mainstream Hernandez proceeded to hype up the devastating power of his new 'monster' and he fore-warned that Atlas was about to give a demonstration of his 'power' right now. The Mainstreamer said that he bears no real grudges with Quentin Queen and simply said that this poor unfortunate youngster was in the wrong place at the wrong time, he said do not blame Queen's 'sacrifice' on the Mainstream Nation, but the blame should be levelled at the so-called FCW Commissioner.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Match #6: Atlas w/Mainstream Hernandez vs Quentin Queen[/B] Extended squash to put over the power of the Mainstream Nation's new 'monster'. Queen showed no quit and put up a plucky fight but was unable to strike back with any real offence against the 6ft9 /350Ib Beast and in the end Atlas was able to put the plucky youngster away with the KRONUS BOMB (Jackknife Powerbomb). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Atlas defeated Quentin Queen in 4:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #7: Mainstream Hernandez w/Alyssa Viperini vs Boriken Love Machine Jr[/B] Mainstream Hernandez who had accompanied Atlas to ringside stayed out for his scheduled match with the Guerreros' del Amor's Boriken Love Machine Jr. The match began somewhat slowly, due to Hernandez stalling tactics despite Boriken's eagerness to wrestle the match at a much quicker pace. Eventually the Puerto Rican patriot grew tired of the Mainstreamer's 'mind games' and went up to the top-rope to come crashing down upon Hernandez with a diving shoulder block. Boriken then went to pitch Hernandez back into the ring only for Alyssa Viperini to intefere allowing for the Mainstream Nation leader to get in a cheap shot and then send Boriken into the guard-rail. Hernandez then tried to get the cheap count out victory but Boriken was able to 'suck it up' and get back into the ring. But the Mainstream Nation leader was now in control and when he spiked Boriken into the mat with a DDT and transitioned into the Love Me Now ! the match looked to be over there and then but to the Mainstreamer's shock and the crowd's delight Boriken was able to reach the ropes and force a rope break. Hernandez then went to plant Boriken with the Pontiac to Home but that was blocked and the Guerreros' del Amor man was able to block and countered into a Fisherman suplex for a two count. Boriken now in control then set up for the Love Package (Small Package Driver) but Hernandez was able to block, before being shot off into the ropes, at that point Boriken looked to be setting up for the Love Gun (Double Knee Facebreaker) but Hernandez had the move scouted and was able to side-step out of the way before drilling Boriken with a Super Kick. Hernandez then waited for Boriken to stagger back to his feet before delivering a second consecutive Super Kick to seal the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Boriken Love Machine Jr in 12:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Boriken's night was about to get worse though, as Mainstream Hernandez ordered Atlas into the ring, where the Monster chokeslammed the Guerrero del Amor' member and then proceeded to deliver a Kronus Bomb.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [I]As if the fans hadn't heard enough from him already, Mainstream Hernandez then proceeded to tell everyone that the Revolution Shall Not be stopped ![/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Match #8: Phoenix Negra vs Speed Machine w/Carl Batch [/B] No real storyline focus here, especially compared to the semi main event but there's a reason this went on in the main event slot and that reason is the fact that these two always were going to be more likely to put together a quality match than Mainstream-Boriken. The match began with some quick paced chain wrestling with them trading quick pins and neither really finding the advantage, that ended when Negra landed a spin-kick and then got a two count off a quebrada. Looking to finish things the Guerrero del Amor man then lifted Speed up for a Brainbuster but that was blocked and Speed was able to counter with a snap suplex, that he impressively rolled through into his Speedbreaker 2000 Armbar..... However Negra's arm wasn't worked over enough and he managed to escape the hold and then roll through into a Jacknife Pin. Back to their feet and Negra maintained the advantage with a rapid fire combination of kicks that put Speed flat on his back, after a pin attempt Negra decided to head up top only for Carl Batch to hop up onto the apron, Negra kicked the inferfering Batch Enterprises Inc. head honcho off the apron but that allowed for Speed to recover and then send Negra crashing back into the ring with a superplex. Speed was up to his feet first and went in to nail Negra with a Speed Strike (Shining Wizard) but Negra saw it coming and tried to take Speed by surprise with a spin kick but Speed caught the leg and transitioned into the Deadly Heel Hook, Negra then tried to free himself by nailing Speed with the free leg but the Batch Enterprises man ducked under and then managed to synch the hold in more by grapevining the leg. It looked as though at that stage Speed was about to pick up a huge victory but Negra managed to dig down and make it to the ropes. After the rope break, Speed kept the pressure by taking Negra's legs out with a basement drop-kick and then going back to the Deadly Heel Hook but this time Negra managed to turn himslef onto his back and kick Speed off with his good leg. Negra then hobbled back to his feet and then caught Speed with a leg lariat, and then as Speed was rising to his feet the former Undisputed and Tag champion nailed Speed with a kick to the head before delivering a Brainbuster. Speed managed to just about kick out at two but was then trapped in the Last Chancery but just as when Negra was caught in Speed's submission, Speed himself was able to dig down and force the rope break. After the rope break, Negra getting some feeling back into the leg that had been worked over by Speed, seemed to get the advantage as he unleashed another barrage of his trademark rapid fire combination of kicks but as he went for the springboard roundhouse, Batch was there to intefere again, this time shaking the ring-ropes enough for Negra to lose his balance. Speed then delivered a kick to the mid-section and double under-hooked the arms ready to drill Negra with the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT) but Negra was able to block and then turned Speed round into position to deliver the CERTAIN DEATH (Vertebreaker) and as the name of the move suggests once Negra is able to deliver that, there really is no chance of his opponent being able to get up. Speed is at the point right now where putting him back in the People's Title picture would be a step backwards but I'm not quite ready to put him over the established main eventers (it's very similar to when Dean Daniels graduated from the midcard to the Main event scene four years earlier), however if he continues to put in performances of this calibre he will eventually find himself cracking the main event scene for real. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Phoenix Negra defeated Speed Machine in 17:32 by pinfall with a Certain Death.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B]Overall: C[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Had this show been a Puerto Rico show, then this would have been a disappointment, thankfully it's not and this was perfectly serviceable for an En Viaje show. Half of the matches were pretty poor but, you had three matches of a reasonably good standard and Speed/Negra were able to deliver a good main event.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom on Thursday 26th June to present FCW Peligro. The main event will see Apathy put the Undisputed Championship on the line in a 4-Way Elimination match. However he will not know his opponents in the main event till that very night. That is because Six of the very best in FCW will compete in a series of singles to decide just who will join Apathy in the match. The most high profile of these matches see's Apathy's ally and the leader of the Mainstream Nation, Mainstream Hernandez take on the Guerreros' del Amor's Puerto Rican Power. These two are no strangers to battling each other in the past over the very belts they could be competing for in the main event and even though the Mainstreamer was unable to wrestle the twin belts away from Power, he gave the heroic patriot some of his toughest battles during his title reign. Speed Machine who ran Phoenix Negra close in the main event of a recent En Viaje show will be hoping to go one better against Negra's 'Brother' Ultimate Phoenix and earn a spot in the Undisputed Title match, whilst Negra himself will go up against Dean Daniels, with the Affliction Trinity man returning from a recent excursion to Japan. Will Daniels return with a renewed fire and focus and not only put himself back in title contention but possibly sneak in and grab the twin belts for himself ? There can be no question that FCW Commisioner Sara Silver, want's the twin belts out of the hands of the Mainstream Nation and will ideally want to see all three of her Guerreros' del Amor representatives make it to the Title match, however as shown in the past will the Brothers Phoenix and Puerto Rican Power really work together as a team. But the stack is definitely being 'stacked' against the champion, who will not be getting the night off before his title match as he will be facing off with former MMA star Billy Russell in a non title match, and that match has been booked to be in the semi main event slot ! Away from the Undisputed Title match and all the matches that could play a part in how things play out by the end of the night, No!Dance2Win will get a shot at the Tag Team Titles held by The Sons of Lucha Libre, after they sneaked out a non title win on the recent En Viaje show in Philadelphia and rounding out the main show will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Amazing Fire Fly, Charles Rainier, Fox Mask and Nicky R!ot. For those who can get to the 'Monty' early their will be a pair of pre-show matches with Quentin Queen taking on Joe Gilbert and Xavi Ferrera going up against the Los Beetoolz' Gringo Starr. Here is a full run-down of the card for FCW Peligro [CENTER][B][U]FCW Peligro[/U][/B] Thursday 26th June 2014 at Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Main Event:[/B] [I]The Mainstream Nation's Apathy defends the[/I] [I]Undisputed Championship in a 4-Way Elimination Match[/I] [B]Non Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Undisputed Champion-[/SIZE] Apathy vs Billy Russell [B][COLOR=olive]Undisputed Title Match Qualififers:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]' Representing Guerreros' del Amor'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing The Affliction Trinity'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Guerreros' del Amor'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive][SIZE=1]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc[/SIZE].'[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing Guerreros' del Amor'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Ultimate Phoenix [/COLOR] [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing the Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] The Son's of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc.'[/SIZE] No! Dance2Win (B-Pev & K-Zing) [B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs 'Representing Team FREEDOM' Charles Rainier vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Animal Magic & The Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Fox Mask vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Affliction Trinity'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Joe Gilbert vs Quentin Queen[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Gringo Starr vs Xavi Ferrera[/FONT] __________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]FCW Peligro[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination):[/B] Apathy vs ??? vs ??? vs ???[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Non Title:[/B] Apathy vs Billy Russell[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship Qualifier:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship Qualifier:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Phoenix Negra[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship Qualifier:[/B] Speed Machine vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Sons of Lucha Libre vs No! Dance2Win[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Joe Gilbert vs Quentin Queen[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Gringo Starr vs Xavi Ferrera[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT] [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy [/B]vs Mainstream vs Phoenix Negra vs Speed Machine Non Title: Apathy vs Billy Russell Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Puerto Rican Power Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre [/B]vs No! Dance2Win 4 Corner Survival: Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera [/B]

Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? Non Title: [B]Apathy [/B]vs Billy Russell Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win 4 Corner Survival: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera [/B]

[I]Ooh, really interesting card here. Poor Apathy! 2 matches in a row![/I] FCW Peligro Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]He'll somehow survive here[/I] Non Title: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Billy Russell [I]Ok, I'll go with Apathy to have the double win. I can't see Russell beating him, although the Bret Hart vs Owen Hart thing from Wrestlemania X did cross my mind.[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]I can see Negra and Power going through, but Ultimate losing out and getting rather miffed about it. As I've said before, it would be a different dynamic if Ultimate turned heel on Negra rather than the other way around. It leaves Mainstream and Ultimate Phoenix free to interfere plenty in the main event, helping Apathy to win and driving a further wedge between the Guerreros.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [I]They may have won a non-title bout off the island, but they ain't winning the titles here. Nah, nah, nah![/I] 4 Corner Survival: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot [I]Toss up between Fire Fly and R!ot but I'll go with the former Lucha Equity guy to keep up some momentum[/I] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera [/B] [I]I'm a pretty busy guy so I might not rush to get there in time for the pre-show stuff as it's a little uninspiring![/I]

Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Negra Non Title: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Billy Russell Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Puerto Rican Power Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win 4 Corner Survival: Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera [/B]

FCW Peligro Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]- I never bet against ??? but I will bet against 3 ???s. If that makes any sense. Mostly because Apathy is enjoying a good run with good results and the Mainstream Nation story has more chapters to tell.[/I] Non Title: Apathy vs [B]Billy Russell[/B] [I]- The MMA Star locks in some submission hold and to save himself for the 4 way, Apathy taps out to protect himself. At least that's the story I'd tell. It boosts Russell in PR and keeps the main event in jeopardy.[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] [I]- Owner's Perogative! (Also it frees up Hernandez to interfere in Apathy's behalf in the main event (not that Apathy would care.)[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]- Having just survived the jet lag of Asia to North America, Negra gets the win.[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]- TK has pretty much acknowledged Speed Machine as in between titles, but this is a good opportunity to let him slip into the main event to get a taste of it and to see how he hangs with the big boys (and do the job.)[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre [/B]vs No! Dance2Win [I]- This ain't the Tri-State.[/I] 4 Corner Survival: Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]- It's a guess. I think any but Fox Mask could win it.[/I] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera[/B] [I]- Juicin' Joe Starr are here to job for the two with some real upside.[/I]

FCW Peligro Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Phoenix Negra vs Ultimate Phoenix I can't wait to see what do you with this match, but I imagine Apathy is somehow walking out here with the strap. Will this be the show that Negra and Phoenix finally fall apart? Non Title: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Billy Russell Even though it's non-title I imagine you won't job the champ to Russell. Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Puerto Rican Power [I]One of the few men I believe Power will job to in some fashion. Having three faces against Apathy seems too stacked.[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]I feel like you're setting something up here... like a showdown between brothers?[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]...yep, you are.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [I]Like I said last time, it's going to take a better team to take the straps.[/I] 4 Corner Survival: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot [I]Get Fire Fly on track and Johnson turns the tables on R!ot[/I] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera[/B]

FCW Peligro Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [B]Apathy[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]Apathy retains until the inevitable doublecross where either Mainstream turns on him, or he turns on Mainstream[/I] Non Title: [B]Apathy [/B]vs Billy Russell [I]I think we can call the Billy Russell experiment a failure[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] [I]PRP Creatve Control[/I] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]The brothers Phoenix both go in so they can both neutralize each other[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [I]no! Chance2win will lose[/I] 4 Corner Survival: [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot [I]AFF is probably the best of this buch as R!ot seems to have peaked and is heading downward, and you and fox mask are there to put others over.[/I] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera [/B] [I]job squad matches[/I]

FCW Peligro Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): [b]Apathy[/b] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [i]I think he somehow retains again here, even in what I predict will essentially be a 3-on-1. Maybe something to happen with the GDAs in this one too?[/i] Non Title: Apathy vs [b]Billy Russell[/b] [i]Sod it, I'll go left-field and vote for Billy. There's a reason you've thrown this in here, some again I'm expecting something to go down. Maybe Billy and Apathy have got great chemistry and this'll throw an A match or something :D[/i] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Mainstream Hernandez vs [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] [i]I like voting for MH, but I'm not sure Power would agree to losing. Plus I think the 3vs1 would make the Main event interesting[/i] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] [i]Daniels is back from Japan for a start - so you can't rely on him long-term for you. Negra to win[/i] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Speed Machine vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Speed Machine's good, but he's not main event material at the moment.[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Sons of Lucha Libre[/b] vs No! Dance2Win [i]Looks like a routine title defence, but I dunno, I don't follow the tags as closely[/i] 4 Corner Survival: [b]Amazing Fire Fly[/b] vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs Nicky R!ot [i]Fire Flys the one with the most momentum I feel. Rainier's a 'jobber to the stars' really, Fox Mask's a tag wrestler and R!ot's not really going anywhere fast IMO.[/i] Joe Gilbert vs [b]Quentin Queen[/b] Gringo Starr vs [b]Xavi Ferrera[/b] [i]Couple of squashes to end the show[/i]

Well it appears that TEW 2010 is only a mere weeks away. Whilst in some ways this is very exciting news, it does kind of put pressure on me to hurry things along a bit more with this diary. I can honestly see me ending up doing a where everything was supposed to be heading post, because once TEW2010 comes out I can't see me heading back to this. At the very least I'll get this show up and will still aim to get the Rey De Reyes shows and probably the Anniversario show up. But I see it being nigh on impossible now to go beyond those. Anyway next show should be up sometime tomorrow, so those who still want to get predictions in, do so within about the next 24 hours.

Undisputed Championship (4-way Elimination): Apathy vs [B]???[/B] vs ??? vs ??? [I]The second question mark being Mainstream. James has come a long way from the airhead of a person that he once was. I always liked his tag team with Brad. Which like Brad, I'd love to see both of them with gold before the diary ends. [/I] Non Title: [B]Apathy[/B] vs Billy Russell Undisputed Championship Qualifier: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Puerto Rican Power Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Dean Daniels vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Undisputed Championship Qualifier: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Tag Team Championship: [B]Sons of Lucha Libre[/B] vs No! Dance2Win [I]As much as I'd love to see Brad gain a title before the diary ends.. I don't see it happening.[/I] 4 Corner Survival: Amazing Fire Fly vs Charles Rainier vs Fox Mask vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]I see AFF losing this match because of his former stablemate's interference. Rainier is an up and down win-lose while Fox is more of a tag team wrestler. [/I] Joe Gilbert vs [B]Quentin Queen[/B] Gringo Starr vs [B]Xavi Ferrera[/B]

Archived