A Jumper's Tale

Tuesday, Week 1, August 2008. CZCW Women's Liberation Club X (North West, USA) The show starts with the obligatory bikini contest. This month, it's between Jaime Quine, Tracy Brendon, and the newest roster member, Zoe Ammis. Well, the fans take quite the liking to Zoe and she is declared the winner. (D) And like the months before, Gorgon runs out and attacks the winner. Leading to... (F+) Match 1: Gorgon vs. Zoe Ammis Where Gorgon absolutely destroys her opponent. Not even a contest. (D-) Match 2: Devil's Daughter vs. Kate Lilly Devil's Daughter involved in another bad match. Luckily for her, she's able to pick up the win in 9. (E+) Match 3: Jaime Quine and Suzanne Brazzle vs. The Brendon Sisters The Brendon Sisters continue to work well together as a unit and are able to pick up another win. (D-) Match 4: Amber Allen vs. Melody Cuthill The other new girl, Amber, looks good in her debut match against Melody Cuthill. This is good, because Amber's mentor has feuded with Melody for years. (D) Joanne and Raven proclaim that they will be the Women's Tag Team Champions tonight after their match with Good Lookin' Bunny. (D-) Match 5: The Dream Team vs. Good Lookin' Bunny The Dream Team looked like they'd cash in on their previous statements, but couldn't pull it out, as Jessica bashed Raven in the head with a “stuffed” bunny and Katherine rolled her up. (D+) The announcers hype up the main event, pitting Wanda Fish against the greatest opponent she has yet faced, Grace Harper. (D) Main Event: Grace Harper vs. Wanda Fish © (CZCW Women's Championship) Wow! These two put on a much better match then we see from most of the men. They battled for 14 minutes before Wanda was able to hit the Dish of the Day and get the win. (C) Overall: C- Attendance: 300 “Great show, Peers. You've got this women stuff down, now.” “You know me...” “I thought I did, but you've changed... for the better.” “Cliff, I've got some good news. I don't know if you've been paying attention to the Women's wrestling news, but AAA is losing stars left and right. Vixxen, retired. Miss Mexico, retired. Helen Bach, retired. Black Widow, retiring. Wanda Fish, their Femme Fatale Champion? Works for us. Their Tag Titles were vacated when the Brendon's signed with us. Their Top Contender Title, vacated when Vixxen retired. All they have left to put butts in seats are Cat Quine and Suzue Katayama. We're winning this war. And if we get a territory out of it, so be it.” “You're sick, Peers.” “Am I? Or am I a smart businessman looking out for this investment?” “Either way, keep it up.” Des Davids vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx Plague vs. Marc Speed Fumihiro Ota vs. The Bronzed God Infiniti vs. Masked Panther

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“You know, I could be in Japan right now making a lot more money than I'm making here. I'm not going to lose tonight. I refuse.” “I'm tired of your crap. Go out there, job, and then pack your bags and go to Japan, cause tonight is your last night in this company.” Wednesday, Week 1, August 2008. The Tide Is In Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: #12 Des Davids vs. #21 Flying Jimmy Foxx Not a bad match, Jimmy looked off his game, but what else is new? Des shows that he is a big, strong man by sacking Foxx for the win in 12. (D) Match 2: #13 Plague vs. #20 Marc Speed Plague came to the ring not taking his opponent seriously. This was his mistake. Marc Speed took advantage and slapped on the Cross Armbreaker to win. (D-) Plague grabs a microphone and says he quits the Coastal Zone. (E+) Match 3: #4 Fumihiro Ota vs. #29 The Bronzed God Ota did some nasty ninja moves to the Bronzed God before finishing him off with the Ninja Strike. (D) Match 4: #5 Infiniti vs. #28 Masked Panther A match with great basics and good skills. Infiniti able to pick up the win with The End. (D+) Fox Mask steps out of the back saying that he is basically unstoppable and wants to defend his title tonight. (D+) Main Event: Brandon Smith vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) The two have good chemistry, but their styles to do a great job of gelling. As it was, Fox cut the match short and defeated his opponent in 10. (D) Overall: D Attendance: 2000 “Woah, Cliff, Hell Monkey is the most popular wrestler in Japan.” “What?” “Yeah, he's the most known guy on our roster now, even above Steve Flash.” “How?” “I guess he just made a blockbuster.” “We must take advantage of this. He won't be here for long.” “Sad, but true. He'll be signed up on a written contract within a month. This could be bad.” Mikey James vs. Masked Lion Donnie J vs. Air Attack Weasel Ultimate Phoenix vs. Jeremiah Moose Remmy Skye vs. Jacob Jett

Monday, Week 2, August 2008. CZCW Wave of Fury Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: #11 Mikey James vs. #22 Masked Lion An amazing match to open the show. This wasn't expected, but it sure was appreciated. Mikey wins in 12. (C-) Match 2: #3 Donnie J vs. #30 Air Attack Weasel This is not the normal Donnie format, because Weasel takes the beating and loses. (D-) Match 3: #6 Ultimate Phoenix vs. #27 Jeremiah Moose Both Phoenix and Moose let me down as they are off their respective games tonight. But despite that, Phoenix is able to pick up the win against Jeremiah. (D) Match 4: #14 Remmy Skye vs. #19 Jacob Jett Jacob is able to pick up the win against the Zone veteran. They shake hands after the match. (D+) We get a hype video for the return of Insane Machine and his upcoming match against Mainstream and Jimmy Foxx. (E+) Match 5: Insane Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Machine nearly wins his return match tonight, but it isn't to be, as Foxx stops him and Mainstream takes advantage for the win. (D+) The announcers run down the following tag match, as Steve Flash and Jack Marlowe will team up to face Sam Pratt and Fumihiro Ota. (D-) Match 6: Jack Marlowe and Steve Flash vs. Fumihiro Ota and Sam Pratt This is more like it. These two teams show why they have been big in the world of wrestling at one point. 15 minutes of non-stop action is capped off by a Flash Bang on Ota. (C) The announcers hype up the main event, as Fox defends against Frankie Perez. (D+) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. Frankie Perez (CZCW Championship) While watching the tag match, I was really scared that the main event wouldn't be able to follow in its footsteps. Boy am I glad I was wrong. Fox and Frankie go through 22 minutes of hard-hitting, no-selling action. It finally ended after Fox hit a Super Fox Hunter and Frankie couldn't get up. (C) Overall: C- Attendance: 1752 “I'm awesome, Cliff.” “So, you know how we were talking about Hell Monkey filming a movie?” “Yeah, what about it?” “He's gone. His contract will be up by the time he gets back.” “CRAP!” “So you need someone to fill his spot in the tournament.” “CRAP!” Insane Machine vs. Masked Cougar Frankie Perez vs. Rod Remus Hell Monkey vs. The Sensational Singh Steve Flash vs. The Primal Monster

On the phone. “Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me last week when I booked this show?” “You just screwed up all my plans. If you job tonight, I'm going to be really upset.” Wednesday, Week 2, August 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) The show starts with the Sensational Singh in the ring. He demands that Hell Monkey come out now or be counted out. The referee starts to count and makes it to ten. Singh demands he be declared the victor and his hand raised. (E) Singh then says he didn't fly out here tonight just for that. He wants a wrestling match and for anyone in the back to come out and wrestle him. Masked Cougar comes out and says Insane Machine didn't show up either, so they both are out a match. (E) Match 1: The Sensational Singh vs. Masked Cougar A high energy opener between these two. Several near falls for both men, but Cougar comes away with the win after he hits the Cougar Pounce in 12. (D) Match 2: #10 Frankie Perez vs. #23 Rod Remus Probably Rod's best match since debuting in the Zone. He takes Frankie pretty far, but not far enough, as the P-Clutch puts him down in 17. (D+) Match 3: Jungle Cats (Lion and Panther) vs. Air Force 1 A let down from these four. That should have gone better than it did, but in the end Snap Dragon beats Panther with the Dragon's Breath. (E+) Match 4: Mainstream Hernandez, Cameron Vessey, and Shooter vs. Des Davids and the Speed Show Good lucha style 6 man tag. The ending comes with some irony though, as Shooter forces Marc Speed to tap in none other than an armbar. (D) Main Event: #2 Steve Flash vs. #31 The Primal Monster Better than their last showing, without a doubt. Steve doesn't lead TMP around longer than he has to. TMP looks like a beast, but Steve pulls out the win. (D-) Overall: D- Attendance: 300 Jack Marlowe vs. Mainstream Hernandez Infiniti vs. Des Davids Steve Flash vs. Masked Cougar Ultimate Phoenix vs. Mikey James

Wednesday, Week 3, August 2008 The Tide Is In The Snake Pit, (South West, USA) The announcers hype up the upcoming tournament match between Ultimate Phoenix and Mikey James. They point out the Phoenix is still one of the best wrestlers on the roster, but also that Mikey is hungry and ready for the big time. (D+) Match 1: #6 Ultimate Phoenix vs. #11 Mikey James Fast paced out of the opening gate. Phoenix takes control quick and holds onto it, but not for long, as Mikey hits some well placed kicks, keeping Phoenix out of the air. Mikey is able to keep control and pick up the win in 19. (D+) The announcers now hype up the next match between Steve Flash and Masked Cougar. Steve has been on a bit of a downward spiral lately and really needs a victory to stay relevant. They also point out that Masked Cougar made it to the second round due to forfeit from Insane Machine not showing up. (D+) Match 2: #2 Steve Flash vs. #18 Masked Cougar And Steve's bad luck in matches continues. Don't get me wrong, he defeats Cougar soundly, but not in the fashion he would have liked. (D-) The announcers now hype up the match between Infiniti and Des Davids. Davids is a stand out performer and truly the future of professional wrestling, but not much is known about Infiniti. He may be the X factor that blows this whole tournament apart. (D) Match 3: #5 Infiniti vs. #12 Des Davids Des shows that he truly does belong in this tournament, but not as much as Infiniti does. They put on a fine match, but The End comes for Des in 17. (C-) The announcers follow the last match by setting up for the main event, Jack Marlowe vs. Mainstream Hernandez. Marlowe is arguably the most dominant wrestler in CZCW. Mainstream Hernandez is the Xtreme Champion, but there are no ladders tonight. (C-) Main Event: #1 Jack Marlowe vs. #17 Mainstream Hernandez Horrible way to end the night. All started well, but then both men fell apart. Everything was sloppy. Too bad. Jack wins in 19 with the Jungle Jack-Hammer. (D) Overall: D Attendance: 1000 “I can't catch a break, Cliff.” “They can't all be winners.” Sam Pratt vs. Shooter Fumihiro Ota vs. Marc Speed The Sensational Singh vs. Frankie Perez Donnie J vs. Jacob Jett

“Cliff, have you heard the news?” “What news?” “Brandon Smith severed his spinal column at a WLW show.” “Oh my god, is he okay?” “No. They tried some emergency surgery. His career is over. He may never walk again.” “That's horrible.” “I'm going to tell the boys to be extra careful.” (On a sidenote, surgery is a bad idea. Brandon went from being out 13 months to 148 months. That's over 12 years. Yikes.) Wednesday, Week 4, August 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Match 1: #26 The Sensational Singh vs. #10 Frankie Perez Singh started strong, he looked good, but Frankie looked that much better. And that is why the Sensational one couldn't quite pick up the win. (D+) Match 2: #8 Sam Pratt vs. #9 Shooter The first match between two single digit seeds. These two guys went back and forth for 16 minutes before Shooter was able to lock in his patented Front Choke Lock for the win. (D+) Match 3: #4 Fumihiro Ota vs. #20 Marc Speed Marc Speed fought for his life in this one. He nearly put the ninja away several times, but in the end he fell to the Ninja Strike (D+) Our announcers hype up the last tournament match of the night, pitting Donnie J against Jacob Jett. Donnie J needs this win so he can challenge Fox Mask for the CZCW Championship again, but Jacob Jett is also looking to make his name and the title Master of Wrestling would go far for him. (D) Match 4: #3 Donnie J vs. #19 Jacob Jett Typical Donnie J formula. Jacob controlled the match, but Donnie was able to hit the Death On Miami Beach. Only, Jett got to the ropes. Donnie went nuts and left himself open for the Jett Take Off and the loss. (D+) The announcers then tell the crowd that they are in for a special treat, as the main event will consist of a tag match between Steve Flash and Jack Marlowe vs. Infiniti and Fox Mask. (D+) Main Event: Jack Marlowe and Steve Flash vs. Endless Potential Well, I'll always be thankful for this match. A good way to end the night. A fine match degenerated into a brawl and both teams ended up counted out. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 234 “At least I know we can always save a show if need be.” “The tournament brackets look a bit different than I imagined.” “Good, now just wait until Master of Wrestling.” “What do you mean?” “Like I said, I didn't like the name Hardcore Halloween. It doesn't go with the style of this promotion. That's why I've renamed the event to go with the tournament.” “Umm... Hardcore Halloween is in October... This is September.” “Wait... what? CRAP! Okay, Master of Wrestling moves to September, Reach For The Sky goes to October. Who thought up these names, anyway?” “You did.” “Oh... CRAP!”

Tuesday, Week 1, September 2008 CZCW Women's Work Club X (North West, USA) The obligatory bikini contest. Contestants: Jaime Quine, Jessica Bunny, Tracy Brendon, and Zoe Ammis. Winner, Jessica Bunny. (D+) Gorgon comes out to attack, this time she brings Devil's Daughter with her. After a moment, Katherine Goodlooks runs out to make the save. They brawl until Gorgon and DD back off. (E+) Match 1: Kate Lilly vs. Tracy Brendon Standard opening match fare. Tracy hits the Idaho Crunch in 8. (E) Match 2: Jaime Quine vs. Zoe Ammis These two don't click and really stunk up the joint. Jamie picks up the win in 8 with a KO Kick. (E-) Match 3: Michelle Brendon vs. Raven Nightfall Raven sported an angry look tonight and tore into the elder Brendon sister. She wins in 9 with the Night Faller. They have good chemistry. Schwing. (D-) Match 4: Devil's Daughter & Gorgon vs. Good Lookin's Bunny (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Jessica was still feeling the beat down from earlier and that ended up being the downfall of GLB. Gorgon slammed her from the middle rope and Devil's Daughter locked on the Going Down Below for the win. (D-) Match 5: Amber Allen vs. Joanne Rodriguez Amber Allen impressed everyone in the arena with her resilience, but it wasn't enough to beat the talented J-Ro and her J-Rocker. (D) Match 6: Grace Harper vs. Melody Cuthill In a match between two of the better female wrestlers on the roster, they go back and forth until Grace hits a beautiful Fisherwoman Suplex for the win in 12. (D+) Main Event: Suzanne Brazzle vs. Wanda Fish © (CZCW Women's Championship) In what was dubbed the last chance for Suzanne, Wanda played impossible to defeat. Suzanne threw everything she had, but the champ withstood it all and walked out as the victor. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300 Jack Marlowe vs. Shooter Fumihiro Ota vs. Infiniti Steve Flash vs. Frankie Perez Jacob Jett vs. Mikey James

Wednesday, Week 1, September 2008. The Tide Is In Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Donnie J def Jeremiah Moose in 6. (D) Dark Match: Remmy Skye def. Joe Gilbert, Rod Remus, Flying Jimmy Foxx, and Cameron Vessey in 7. (D) The announcers hype the upcoming match between Mikey James and Jacob Jett. They feel that Mikey James has come as far as he's going to in this tournament and commend him for his victory over Ultimate Phoenix, but Jacob Jett is riding a wave of momentum from his win over Donnie J and he should be able to take it to the finals. (D) Match 1: #19 Jacob Jett vs. #11 Mikey James The announcers are wrong, as Mikey continues his string of great performances by controlling Jett and picking up the win in 14 minutes. (D+) The announcers are shocked at being wrong, but feel that Steve Flash still has to be considered one of the favorites, but Frankie Perez has been a big name in CZCW for quite some time. The announcers don't come to a consensus here on the winner, but they agree this will be an amazing match. (D+) Match 2: #2 Steve Flash vs. #10 Frankie Perez They were right this time. This match is what we've been expecting from Steve all along. They wrestle hard for 18 minutes before the Flash Bang stuns Frankie long enough to be pinned. (C-) The announcers talk next about Jack Marlowe vs. Shooter. Jack is the number one seed and the most dominant force in CZCW, defeating Canadian Dragon and Mainstream Hernandez, but Shooter has gone through Brandon Smith and Sam Pratt to make it this far. They call this to be a close one. (D+) Match 3: #1 Jack Marlowe vs. #9 Shooter These two sadly don't click, bringing down what should have been awesome. Marlowe surprises everyone when he gets locked in a Front Choke Lock and has no choice but to tap out. (D+) The announcers finally settle on the main event. Ota vs. Infiniti. They say that Ota's gotten the wins in the past when they've wrestled, but Infiniti wants the shot at his partner and will stop at nothing to take the trophy and the belt. (D+) Main Event: #4 Fumihiro Ota vs. #5 Infiniti Fifteen long minutes of back and forth action. Neither man truly grabbing the advantage. Infiniti tried for The End, but Ota was able to slip out and counter with the Ninja Strike to get the win in 15. (C) Fox Mask finishes the show coming out and running down all four of his possible challengers. He tells them all to bring it on, because it's going to be them face down on the mat in November. (D) Overall: C- Attendance: 1786 Shooter vs. Fumihiro Ota Steve Flash vs. Mikey James The winner of each face off to crown the Master of Wrestling.

Shooter vs. [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs. Mikey James The winner of each face off to crown the Master of Wrestling. Then Flash over Ota. It's only natural that Flash become the Master of Wrestling.

Monday, Week 2, September 2008. CZCW Master of Wrestling 2008 Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Redshift Riders def. Absolutely Fabulous in 12. (C-) Match 1: The New Fly Boys (Donnie J and Sam Pratt) vs. Jungle Cats © (CZCW Tag Team Champions) The New Fly Boys were thrown together to give these guys something to do. Well, they're ok together, but nothing spectacular. The Jungle Cats walk away with their titles, but not with a win, as Cougar gets DQ'ed as he doesn't release a choke hold. (D-) Match 2: #2 Steve Flash vs. #11 Mikey James Mikey continues his string of great matches with great opponents, but he doesn't continue that winning streak, as Steve hits the Flash bang in 18 to pick up the win. (C) Match 3: #9 Shooter vs. #4 Fumihiro Ota Even better than the last match, Shooter and Ota mat wrestle and chain like no one else in CZCW can. 15 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye and Shooter locks on the Front Choke Lock for the win. (C) Match 4: Cameron Vessey vs. Insane Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez © (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Not a bad match by any means, but not as good as the previous match. Cam shows his prowess in the ring, but it's not enough, as Mainstream grabs his title to retain. (D+) The lights go out and when they come on, Jacob Jett is standing in the ring. He says he was brought in for the Master of Wrestling tournament, and after he lost, was begged to come back. So here he is and he only has one thing on his mind, a match against Fox Mask. Fox comes out and accepts. (D+) Match 5: Fox Mask © vs. Jacob Jett (CZCW Championship) Beautiful match between these two warriors. They fly around the ring before settling outside, where they are both counted out. (C) Main Event: #9 Shooter vs. #2 Steve Flash This may very well be the new best match ever seen in the Zone. Shooter and Steve wage war for 21 minutes, neither man giving in to the other, until Steve heads up top and hits a Super Flash Bang for the victory. (C+) Steve is declared the victor. He is handed the trophy... [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/CZCW_Master_of_Wrestling.jpg[/IMG] as he is celebrating, Fox Mask attacks, viciously. He breaks the trophy over Steve's head. (D) As Steve is down on the mat, Fox grabs a microphone and says that the match is set for Reach For The Sky, next month, right here. (D+) Overall: C Attendance: 1548 “That was a great show, Peers.” “Thank you, I thought it would be.” “Now you've got to top it!” “Dammit Cliff, once a year, alright?”

[QUOTE=d_w_w;467933]You know what, I'm just going to come out and say it: Fox Mask is a jerk.[/QUOTE] He has been acting rather jerky since winning the title, hasn't he? Who will be the one to finally give him his comeuppance? Only time shall tell. And as it is, I guess I have all the time in the world, cause CZCW ain't hitting Cult anytime soon. -- Wednesday, Week 2, September 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Velocidad Phoenix kept Velocidad alive for too long, but he won in 8. (E+) Endless Potential run into Steve Flash and lay in a beatdown until officials break them up. (D+) Match 2: Des Davids and the Speed Show vs. Canadian Dragon and the Gilberts Crappy match that ended with a hard QB Sack on Joe Gilbert. (E+) Cam Vessey and Jacob Jett come to the ring and announce they will be teaming up as the Amazing Superstars and will live up to that name by destroying every other team in CZCW. (D-) Match 3: Amazing Superstars vs. Absolutely Fabulous Great move pairing Cam and Jett together. They work amazingly well with each other and they put it to AbFab, beating them after a competitive match in 14 minutes. (D+) Match 4: Air Attack Weasel vs. Masked Panther Their styles clash, but I thought they could put on a good match. I was wrong. Panther in 12. (E+) Endless Potential hype up their opponents, promising Jack Marlowe a taste of what Steve got earlier. (D+) Main Event: Jack Marlowe and Steve Flash vs. Endless Potential Great tag match by these four, but they rarely let down when they're paired off. Jack and Flash had Infiniti cut off from Fox for awhile, but when Fox got the tag, it was a brawl with Flash. The end came with Fox rolling Marlowe up and grabbing the tights to win. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300

Wednesday, Week 3, September 2008. The Tide Is In The Snake Pit (South West, USA) The announcers start the show by hyping up Shooter. They say he's already proven a lot by making it to the finals of the Master of Wrestling tournament, but now has even more to prove that he's lost. (D+) Match 1: Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Shooter Sadly they don't click, but it didn't make the match horrible, as Shooter could probably carry a watermelon to an enjoyable match. Shooter won it in fine fashion with the Front Choke Lock. (D-) Infiniti comes out and challenges Jack Marlowe to a match at Reach For the Sky. (C+) Match 2: The Miami Beach Ninjas vs. Redshift Riders Donnie and Ota team up against the former Tag Champions and fight hard. Remmy was off his game and ended up costing Frankie a win and instead setting up for a Death On Miami Beach. (D) Out from the back come Fox and Flash, they're throwing punches like a monkey throws poo. Here come Infiniti and Marlowe, is there no end? Ultimate Phoenix runs out to save his comrades. But now Teddy Powell is on his way out! He's taking on Phoenix. The six man brawl continues until the entire locker room pours out to break it up. (D) Match 3: Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Mikey James vs. Snap Dragon (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Another great Xtreme Title defense by Mainstream. Mikey and Snap are no slouches and they help bring the match up to a great level. (C-) Main Event: Jack Marlowe, Steve Flash, and Ultimate Phoenix vs. Fox Mask, Infiniti, and Teddy Powell A fine debut match for Teddy to be involved in. The two teams fight for 24 minutes and nearly bring the house down, but Fox Mask is able to pick up the pin on Jack Marlowe to win it for his team. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1000 “Stupid ARSEHOLES...”

Wednesday, Week 4, September 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) The Amazing Superstars talk about their upcoming singles matches with Masked Cougar and Lion tonight and how they will win to lead to their Tag Title win at Reach For the Sky. (E) Match 1: Cam Vessey vs. Masked Cougar Cougar was in rare form tonight, pulling out his I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar finisher in 10. (D) Match 2: Jacob Jett vs. Masked Lion In a great match, Jett and Lion used some flashy maneuvers before Jett hit the Emergency Landing in 11. (C-) Match 3: Air Force 1 vs. The New Fly Boys I don't know who to blame this on, AF1 or NFB... Death On Miami Beach in 12. (D-) Match 4: Insane Machine vs. Steve Flash I still feel that this match should score better than it did with the fans, but nonetheless, Steve and Machine go at it until the Flash Bang is hit in 14. (D+) Sam Pratt comes out and mocks Machine's inability to win. This angers Machine and he demands a match next week. Pratt agrees. (D) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Championship) Fox and Phoenix both look tremendous tonight. It's not much more than your standard Fox Mask stuff, but it's looking better and better each time he wrestles. (C-) Steve Flash runs in on Fox's celebration and beats him down. The attack is capped with a belt shot to the head. (D+) Overall: D+ Attendance: 209

CZCW End of Quarter 3 Review. Champions: CZCW Championship: Current Holder: Fox Mask (7 defenses) Won From: Donnie J (15 defenses) CZCW Tag Team: Current Holders: Jungle Cats (4 defenses) Won From: Endless Potential (4 defenses) CZCW Women's Championship: Current Holder: Wanda Fish (3 defenses) Won From: Suzanne Brazzle (2 defenses) CZCW Women's Tag Team: Current Holders: Devil's Daughter & Gorgon (0 defenses) Won From: Good Lookin' Bunny (2 defenses) CZCW Xtreme: Current Holder: Mainstream Hernandez (9 defenses) Won From: Plague (7 defenses) CZCW Master of Wrestling: 2008 Winner: Steve Flash Defeated: Shooter Current Roster: Main Event: Donnie J Fox Mask Fumihiro Ota Infiniti (William Peers (Zack Macomber)) Jack Marlowe Sam Pratt (Cannonball Kid, Calamari Kid) Steve Flash Teddy Powell Ultimate Phoenix Upper Midcard: Des Davids Frankie Perez Hell Monkey (Off making a movie until February 2009) Mikey James Remmy Skye Shooter (Shooter Sean Deeley) Midcard: Cameron Vessey Flying Jimmy Foxx Insane Machine Jacob Jett Jeremiah Moose Mainstream Hernandez Marc Speed Masked Cougar Masked Lion (Trent Shaffer) Masked Panther (Rafael Ruiz) Rod Remus Snap Dragon The Sensational Singh Lower Midcard: Air Attack Weasel Jesse Gilbert Joe Gilbert The Bronzed God (Zeus Maxmillion) The Primal Monster (Primus Allen) Opener: Canadian Dragon Davis Wayne Newton (JUST signed him) K-Squared Too Hot Enhancement Talent: Velocidad Tag Teams/Stables: Absolutely Fabulous (The Bronzed God & The Sensational Singh) & The Primal Monster Air Force 1 (Flying Jimmy Foxx & Snap Dragon) Air Force 2 (Flying Jimmy Foxx & Air Attack Weasel) Amazing Superstars (Cam Vessey & Jacob Jett) Endless Potential (Fox Mask & Infiniti) Hip to be Square (K-Squared & Too Hot) James and Remus (Mikey James & Rod Remus) & Insane Machine Jungle Cats (Masked Cougar & Masked Lion) & Masked Panther Miami Beach Ninjas (Donni J & Fumihiro Ota) Redshift Riders (Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye) The Gilbert Brothers (Jesse Gilbert & Joe Gilbert) The New Fly Boys (Donnie J & Sam Pratt) The Ninja Union (Fumihiro Ota & Sam Pratt) The Speed Show (Jeremiah Moose & Marc Speed) Women's Division: Main Event: Grace Harper Joanne Rodriguez Raven Nightfall Wanda Fish Upper Midcard: Devil's Daughter Katherine Goodlooks Michelle Brendon Suzanne Brazzle Midcard: Gorgon Jessica Bunny Melody Cuthill Tracy Brendon Lower Midcard: Jaime Quine Kate Lilly Opener: Amber Allen Zoe Ammis Tag Teams: Devil's Daughter & Gorgon Good Lookin' Bunny (Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny) The Brendon Sisters (Michelle Brendon & Tracy Brendon) The Dream Team (Joanne Rodriguez & Raven Nightfall) Starting Cash: 270,915 Popularity/Importance: South West: D/D- Mid South: E/E North West: E/E- Big News Stories: BHOTWG fall to Cult, Haruki Kudo loses the book Sept. 1. Bulldozer Brandon Smith suffers a semi-severed spinal column. He'll be out for 12 years 4 months. Hell Monkey goes to Japan to film a movie and becomes the most over man in Japan. He's a bum because he finishes filming a week after his contract with us runs out. I've officially pooped all over AAA. RIPW now has more influence than they do. CZCW moves up to the #4 spot in America as far as importance and influence are concerned. Fox Mask just ended a tour of WEXXV. I didn't even know he had signed to tour there.

Tuesday, Week 1, October 2008. CZCW Women's Role Club X (North West, USA) The obligatory bikini contest pits Jaime Quine, Joanne Rodriguez, Wanda Fish, and Zoe Ammis against each other. Unsurprisingly, Joanne wins. (C-) This month, Gorgon does not rush the winner. No, that honor goes to Wanda Fish. She softens up her opponent tonight and then claims she was cheated out of her rightful win. (D-) Match 1: Jessica Bunny vs. Kate Lilly Jessica wins without much trouble. Nothing to see here. (E+) Match 2: Jaime Quine vs. Katherine Goodlooks A much better showing by the more talented GLB member. She works Jaime over before winning with a Pretty Fly. (D) Match 3: Melody Cuthill vs. Zoe Ammis No contest, Melody wins in 8. (D-) Match 4: Devil's Daughter and Gorgon vs. The Brendon Sisters The Brendon's look like they could walk away with the straps, but the power of Gorgon stops them both in their tracks. (D) Match 5: Grace Harper vs. Raven Nightfall A good wrestling match, not great, but good. Grace out wrestles her opponent and finishes with a fisherwoman suplex. (D) Match 6: Amber Allen vs. Suzanne Brazzle Suzanne doesn't know how to work with someone of Amber's style and it shows. She is able to pick up the win though. (E+) Main Event: Joanne Rodriguez vs. Wanda Fish © (CZCW Women's Championship) This is what I call a main event. If the men could pull matches like this off, we would be on top of America by now. Wanda pulls out the hard fought victory. (C+) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300 “That overall is BS. That show deserved a C-. Stupid ARSEHOLES....” “Hey, Cliff, we agree on something!”

Wednesday, Week 1, October 2008. The Tide Is In Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: James and Remus vs. the Gilbert Brothers The Gilbert's were no match for Mikey and Rod. Mikey took the brunt of the match and won it in 8. (D-) Match 2: Insane Machine vs. Sam Pratt Standard high flying stuff from these two veterans of the ring. Insane tried hard to win, but he fell victim to the Cannonball Drop. (D+) Match 3: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Teddy Powell Disappointingly enough, these two don't click with one another. Bummer. It didn't stop Teddy from picking up the win in 8 though. (D-) Mainstream Hernandez comments that tonight will mark his 10th defense of the Xtreme Title, a feat not yet achieved. He plans to make it to 100 defenses. (C) Match 4: Air Attack Weasel vs. Jacob Jett vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Remmy Skye (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Huge let down from these four. I thought they would blow the roof off the arena, but that was not the case. Mainstream successfully makes defense number 10. (D) Infiniti comes out and says he doesn't care about Frankie Perez tonight, he's looking toward Jack Marlowe at Reach For the Sky. And at Reach For the Sky, he's going to end Marlowe's career... in a last man standing match. (C-) Main Event: Frankie Perez vs. Infiniti We both come out looking strong, but I come out looking a bit stronger as Frankie is put out with the Timeless Sleep. (C-) Overall: C- Attendance: 1866 “There's been an actual build to this next show.” “I know, I'm proud of myself. If it works well, I might do it again next month.”

Monday, Week 2, October 2008. CZCW Reach For the Sky Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) The announcers hype up the upcoming Tag Title match, saying that Cam and Jett look great as a team, but the Jungle Cats have been unstoppable since winning the straps. (E+) Match 1: Amazing Superstars vs. Jungle Cats © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) A great opening match for this show. If we have it our way, it'll also be the worst of the night. The Superstars live up to their name and are able to put out the Jungle Cats in 13 to win. (C-) The announcers hype up the next match between Teddy Powell and Ultimate Phoenix. They say that Teddy was brought in as a last minute favor to team up with Fox and Infiniti, but the hatred that sprung up between Teddy and Phoenix is real. (D) Match 2: Teddy Powell vs. Ultimate Phoenix The hits keep coming. Teddy works hard, as does Phoenix. Neither of them disappoint tonight, but Phoenix is disappointed, as he comes up short in 18:41. (C-) Match 3: Frankie Perez vs. Insane Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Sam Pratt (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Another great ladder match involving Mainstream. The other guys all know exactly what to do and it's a close one, but Mainstream crawls up Sam Pratt's back to grab the belt. (C-) Infiniti promises the end of Jack Marlowe tonight, when he can't answer the 10 count. (C-) Match 4: Infiniti vs. Jack Marlowe (Last Man Standing) An amazing fight between these two men. They battled all around the arena, to the concession stand, in the crowd, on the bleachers. But the end came as Infiniti hit The End on Jack Marlowe off the entrance ramp, through a table. (C+) The announcers hype up the CZCW Championship match. They bring out the fact that Steve Flash won the 32 man Master of Wrestling Tournament to earn this shot, but that Fox destroyed the trophy in an act of despicable jealousy. No matter what, one man will walk out of here the champion, and the other will walk out defeated. (D) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. Steve Flash (CZCW Championship) These two knew it would be difficult to go on after a Last Man Standing match, but they did it and they did it well. They told the story of a veteran who has been everywhere and done everything against the best of the new age. Every hold had a counter, every counter had a counter of its own. Nothing could stop either man until three Fox Hunters put Steve out for the count. (C+) Overall: C+ Attendance: 1694 “See Cliff, I told you that I'm pretty good at this stuff.” “Looks like you're building up to shows from now on.” “Looks like it.”

Wednesday, Week 2, October 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: Masked Panther def. Des Davids and Jermiah Moose in 11. (E+) Match 1: Hip to be Square vs. Amazing Superstars © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Yeah, the champs get to have their first defense against the jobbers. There's nothing wrong with that. (D) Cam and Jacob grab the microphone post match and tell the Jungle Cats that they'll get their rematch next month at Showdown at Sundown. (D) Match 2: Canadian Dragon vs. The Sensational Singh I gotta give Kash some love, I brought him in so I could push him in the tag ranks, but then I got excited by other shiny objects. He gets the win. (E+) Match 3: Shooter vs. The Bronzed God I like Zeus too, but I know he doesn't mind giving the rub to his fellow Canada dweller. (D) The Flyboy Ninja Union come out and hype up their upcoming trios match against Infiniti, Fox Mask, and Teddy Powell. (D) Match 4: The Flyboy Ninja Union (Donnie, Ota, and Pratt) vs. Fox Mask, Infiniti, and Teddy Powell Thank God this didn't suck. I was scared for awhile. Donnie J picks up the win on Teddy Powell while Fox and Infiniti look stunned. (C-) Match 5: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Steve Flash I don't understand why this wasn't better than it was. Oh well, Steve picks up the win after a good match in 24. (D+) Fox Mask and Infiniti rush out and lay the beat down on both Mainstream and Steve. It keeps going and looks to get worse when Teddy Powell runs out. But it's a SWERVE! Teddy attacks Fox and Infiniti and the former Tag Champions are run off. (D-) Infiniti grabs the microphone and declares that the main event for Showdown at Sundown is set. Fox and Infiniti vs. Steve Flash and Teddy Powell. Teddy, you just made it personal. (D+) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300 “Two matches announced already, good job.” “Yeah, I got jack for the rest of the roster though.” “You know a bunch of contracts are coming up soon, right.” “Yep, I already have a plan.” “Good.”

“Cliff, did you bring the antacid?” “No, why?” “World Level Wrestling just got really big.” “What do you mean?” “They went national.” “CRAP!” “Hey, that's my line!” Wednesday, Week 3, October 2008. The Tide Is In The Snake Pit (South West, USA) Dark Match: Infiniti def. Davis Wayne Newton in 7. (C-) Match 1: The Air Force vs. Des Davids and the Speed Show We've seen this match before. It went about the same. Snap Dragon pins Moose. (D-) Match 2: Absolutely Fabulous vs. Jungle Cats vs. Amazing Superstars vs. Redshift Riders This match quickly degenerated into a brawl between the Jungle Cats and the Amazing Superstars on the floor. The Redshift Riders took advantage and Frankie pinned The Bronzed God. (D+) Match 3: Fox Mask © vs. Teddy Powell (CZCW Championship) Boy am I glad I decided to put the Xtreme Title on last tonight. Fox and Teddy just don't gel well together, and that's disappointing, but I'm glad we found out now instead of at a big money match. Teddy grabbed the upper hand in the later portion of the match, but that's when I ran in and attacked, causing a DQ. (D) We continue the beat down on Teddy until we get bored and Fox grabs a mic. (D) Fox Mask tells Teddy Powell that there is no winning for him. He says that turning on him was a mistake and that Teddy should have just followed suit. Because now, he's made an enemy. A very powerful enemy. (D+) Mainstream Hernandez comes out and tells everyone that he's been fighting the odds ever since winning the Xtreme Title, but he'll continue to fight them and he'll continue to win. (D) Main Event: Donnie J vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme Championship, Ladder Match) And this match went a lot better than I expected. Donnie was upset about not being chosen to win, but he still came out and put on one of the best matches we've seen out of him. Mainstream is able to retain though. (C) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1000 “Well, there goes that program.”

[QUOTE=d_w_w;471504]It's always a downer to get D+ shows when you score a C main event :([/QUOTE] QFT -- Wednesday, Week 4, October 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Davis Wayne Newton vs. Marc Speed I knew these two would be able to put on a good match. This is what I expected. Speed goes over with the Cross Armbreaker. (D) Fox and Infiniti bum rush Steve Flash and leave him hung out to dry. (D) Match 2: Masked Lion vs. Mikey James A decent back and forth match from these two wrestlers. Lion looks good on his own, but he'll be with Cougar for the foreseeable future. It would have been good of Cougar to show up tonight, too, because Cam Vessey distracted Lion long enough to be perfectly measured for a jumping roundhouse from the karate master. (D) Fox and Infiniti continue their assaulting ways, this time on Teddy Powell. (D-) Match 3: Des Davids vs. Snap Dragon Yuck. I don't like seeing matches like this in CZCW. Des better be careful, he's expendable. He wins with the QB Sack. (E+) Match 4: The Ninja Union vs. Steve Flash and Teddy Powell Well, Teddy just isn't useful anywhere. He and Steve have horrible timing as a team, hopefully they'll be able to overcome it by Showdown at Sundown. The Ninja Union take advantage of their injured opponents and win. (D+) Main Event: Cam Vessey vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) Fox makes Cam look like a threat, but the belt is never in danger of changing owners. A Fox Hunter picks up the win. (D+) Teddy and Steve take advantage of Fox being alone and ambush him. They beat the champ for a moment until Infiniti rushes down to even the odds. (D-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 223 “Sigh, nothing is going right, Cliff.” “Well, you can't get a reward without taking some risks, right?”

Tuesday, Week 1, November 2008. CZCW Women's Suffrage Club X (North West, USA) Bikini contest. Joanne wins. (D+) Match 1: Amber Allen vs. Jaime Quine Good match between these two. They seem like natural competitors. Amber pulls out the upset victory with a silky smooth Northern Lights. (D) Match 2: Katherine Goodlooks vs. Raven Nightfall This one isn't too hard to figure out. Katherine tries pretty hard, but Raven is in a horrible mood and takes it out on her opponent for the win. (D-) Match 3: Michelle Brendon vs. Suzanne Brazzle I don't get it. These two can put on a C- rated match in AAA, why not here? Suzanne wins in 12. (E+) Match 4: Devil's Daughter and Gorgon vs. Grace Harper and Melody Cuthill Grace and Melody almost took the belts away. They would have, if they didn't get overzealous and get caught in a double DQ. (C-) Joanne and Wanda give a dueling promo about their upcoming match and how it will form the landscape for women's wrestling forever. (D+) Main Event: Joanne Rodriguez vs. Wanda Fish © (CZCW Women's Championship) 24 minutes of amazing in this one. Wanda and Joanne show everyone once again that they are the reason women's wrestling can do anything in America. This was a hard fought victory for the first lady of CZCW, Joanne Rodriguez. (C+) Overall: C- Attendance: 300 “That was fitting, Peers, nice job.” “I know how you look at Joanne, I figure she deserves this.” “Shut up.”

Archived