A Jumper's Tale

From experience on the farm, really, really, really ewwwwwww..... At least you aren't booking Dark Eagle/Plague as awfully as I am in my created fed (Midcard tagging with Zeus Maximillion as Hermes in The Olympians). Good grief!:eek: Oops, forgot to say this. I'm really enjoying this diary.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=d_w_w;460670]Ew... just... ew. :)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=smartman;460825]From experience on the farm, really, really, really ewwwwwww..... At least you aren't booking Dark Eagle/Plague as awfully as I am in my created fed (Midcard tagging with Zeus Maximillion as Hermes in The Olympians). Good grief!:eek: Oops, forgot to say this. I'm really enjoying this diary.[/QUOTE] Thanks for letting me know you're here guys. -- Sunday, Week 3, April 2008 The Tide Is In Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: Velocidad vs. Jeremiah Moose I've felt bad for Jeremiah as of late. He really deserves to be rewarded for his years with the Zone. That's why he wins in impressive fashion, only 6 minutes. (E) Match 2: Fumihiro Ota vs. Fox Mask Ota looked a bit... off tonight. And that is why Fox was able to out wrestle him and win in 15. (D+) Match 3: Kazuma Narato vs. Infiniti In a bit of good news, I have good chemistry with Narato and it made this match that much better. Hard fought, but Narato comes away with the win in 15. (C-) The announcers hype up the upcoming match between Steve Flash and Jack Marlowe, saying it should be one of the best matches ever seen in the Zone. (C-) Match 4: Steve Flash vs. Jack Marlowe And it should have been, except they don't click. Bummer. Oh well, still good enough to follow the previous match. These guys fight for a straight 15 minutes until the time limit expires, making the outcome a draw. (C-) Endless Potential, me and Fox, invoke a sacred CZCW right, Tidal Booking. We demand a tag match, right now, against the Tokyo Express. (D+) Main Event: The Tokyo Express vs. Endless Potential Ota was still off, but this was a down and dirty brawl, so it didn't hurt. We continued from our last fight, and it ended in much the same way, except this time it was a double DQ, resulting in a draw. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1162 “Alright Cliff, attendance is dropping, what's up?” “Well, the analysts say the industry is in the toilet.” “Looks like we're going back to the Snake Pit for awhile.”

Sunday, Week 4, April 2008 The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Match 1: The Bronzed God vs. The American Flash Well, I think we know how this one went. Flash had some great chemistry getting killed by TBG in 5 minutes. (E) Match 2: The Sensational Singh vs. Velocidad Unlike this match, where they don't click. However, Velocidad did a bunch of bumping, losing in 6. (E-) AbFab grab a microphone and proclaim themselves number one contenders to the Tag Titles. (E) Match 3: James and Remus vs. Air Force 1 Decent match, albeit a bit of a let down. James and Remus show impressive solidarity as they defeat the former Tag Champions in 14. (D-) The announcers let us know the previous match was a number one contendership match and James and Remus will face Endless Potential next week. (E+) Match 4: Canadian Dragon vs. Fox Mask C. Dragon redebuts in a losing effort against a hot Fox Mask, who wins in 8. (D+) The announcers hype up the upcoming match between Steve Flash and Narato. (D+) Match 5: Kazuma Narato vs. Steve Flash Well, color me disappointed once again. I figured these two would pull off a great match on their popularity alone. Oh well. Steve sends Narato off with a loss in 15. (D+) The announcers now hype up the main event that pits Donnie J against Insane Machine and Ultimate Phoenix in a three way dance for the title. (D) Main Event: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Insane Machine vs. Donnie J © (CZCW Championship) Donnie makes his twelfth defense of the CZCW Championship here as he out lasts Machine and Phoenix, despite being off his game. The Death On Miami Beach gets the pin on Phoenix in 15. (D+) Overall: D Attendance: 106 “What the...” “Where were all the people, Peers?” “Ummm... I advertised, right?” “I saw the fliers.” “Well... I don't like the Mid South anymore. We give them a solid show and no one comes out.” “Try harder.” “I plan on it. Failing is not an option.”

Tuesday, Week 1, May 2008 CZCW Women's Sacrifice Club X (North West, USA) Match 1: Kate Lilly vs. Gorgon The smaller Kate Lilly had no chance as Gorgon basically turned her to stone and smashed her on the canvas in 8. (D-) Match 2: Jaime Quine vs. Wanda Fish Jaime surprises Wanda off the bat, but can't keep it up and loses to the Dish of the Day in 11. (D+) Grace Harper hypes herself up as the savior of the CZCW Women's Division. She claims she will be the next Women's Champion and take the brand to new heights. (D+) Match 3: Joanne Rodriguez vs. Devil's Daughter Joanne looked good against DD and was able to win with the J-Rocker in 12. (D) Tracy Brendon calls out Katherine Goodlooks and challenges her to a match to see who should be the first Women's Tag Team Champions. (D-) Match 4: Good Lookin' Bunny vs. The Brendon Sisters (CZCW Women's Tag Championship) Good match, but the Brendon Sisters fall to some illegal rope leverage as Kat pins Tracy. (D) Match 5: Grace Harper vs. Raven Nightfall Raven looked uhnappy at having to face a debuting Harper and with good reason, as she is outclassed and defeated in 12 minutes. (D+) Main Event: Melody Cuthill vs. Suzanne Brazzle © (CZCW Women's Championship) Suzanne involved in another let down as the match goes on for a bit too long. She defends the title though, in 14 minutes. (D-) Overall: D Attendance: 194 “Peers, I'm not liking Suzanne.” “Give her a chance. She just needs to start squashing people.” “Then make it happen.”

Sunday, Week 1, May 2008. The Tide Is In The Snake Pit (South West, USA) The Jungle Cats come to the ring. They are upset at being passed over for their rightful #1 contender spot to the Tag Titles. They want to face the champs tonight. The Speed Show come out and say to put up or shut up. (E-) Match 1: The Speed Show vs. Jungle Cats Cougar and Lion were not at all pleased at the intrusion of the Speed Show and decimate them in impressive fashion. (D) Match 2: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx The two don't click, but they put on a decent match anyway. Mainstream gains some of his lost momentum with a win in 11. (D) The announcers hype up Donnie J and his upcoming match against Air Attack Weasel. (C-) Match 3: Air Attack Weasel vs. Donnie J © (CZCW Championship) Donnie J wins with ease, putting AAW down with the Death on Miami Beach. (D-) Match 4: James and Remus vs. Endless Potential © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) James and Remus look really good in their attempt at taking the belts from the champs, but it isn't to be as Fox finishes Mikey off with the Fox Hunter. (C-) Main Event: Plague © vs. Remmy Skye (CZCW Xtreme Championship, Ladder Match) Not a very good match for these two at all. Plague retains, but his attitude problems are getting the best of him. (D) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1000 “So Plague, what's the deal?” “You're a dick and I don't want to work for you anymore” “All because I punished you for causing trouble? Fine, be pissed.” “I just signed a contract with WEXXV. They're more important than you.” “Good luck there, I hope you die. You mean nothing to me if you can't pull out a good match anymore.” Heh, that didn't make him happy.

Monday, Week 2, May 2008. CZCW Welcome to the Coastal Zone Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Plague © (CZCW Xtreme Championship, Ladder Match) They take a good amount of time to get things going and as time goes on, Plague starts to stutter, still feeling the beating from the night before. Hernandez is able to defeat Plague by climbing up the ladder just a bit quicker. (C) Match 2: Endless Potential © vs. Jungle Cats (CZCW Tag Team Championship) The two teams go at each other, with the Jungle Cats being exceptionally vicious. After a grueling match, Lion whacks me with a chair and Cougar rolls me up with my tights as leverage for the win. (D+) After the match, Fox grabs a microphone and claims his real mission is to win that CZCW Championship and he challenges whoever walks out of here as the winner. (D+) The announcers hype up the title match between Steve Flash and Donnie J, stating no matter who wins has an angry Fox at their heels. (C-) Match 3: Steve Flash vs. Donnie J © (CZCW Championship) A great match between these two. They followed the typical Donnie J formula and Steve made it look amazing. (C) Donnie J gets on the stick and confirms Fox Mask's challenge, saying they're on for Surf Slam. (C-) The announcers then hype up our main event between Frankie Perez and Hell Monkey. First they welcome Hell Monkey back to CZCW, stating he's signed a contract, it's just too bad he's committed every Sunday through the end of June. They say it's two extremely heavy hitters looking to make a name for themselves and move up the rankings. (D) Main Event: Frankie Perez vs. Hell Monkey On a night with two C matches, we end with two guys that don't click. Thirty awkward minutes go by before the time limit expires, relieving these two of their duty. (D+) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1438 “One step forward, one step back. I might as well start walking sideways.” “We need to talk about finances...” “Not now Cliff.”

“Did you hear about Sparrow?” “What about him?” “He beat DuBois for the Shooting Star Title.” “No ****?” “You built him up good, Peers. Enhancement Talent and he gets a strap.” “If only I could do the same for Fox...” “What was that?” “Oh, nothing.” Sunday, Week 2, May 2008 The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: Air Attack Weasel, Canadian Dragon, and the American Flash def. Hip to be Square and Velocidad in 11. (E) Match 1: Rich and Famous vs. Absolutely Fabulous AbFab rolls over Rich and Famous without much trouble. They seem to want a shot at the belts again soon. (E+) I step out to talk about our Tag Title loss. I say Fox has bigger fish to fry, but I want my titles back. I promise revenge on Lion and Cougar. (C-) Match 2: Fox Mask vs. Rod Remus Looks like Rod isn't much of an opponent. Fox rips past him in impressive fashion. (D-) Match 3: Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Mainstream Hernandez © (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Somehow, I think I knew these guys have poor chemistry. It's still a step up from the last match, and Mainstream defends in 14. (D) Match 4: Snap Dragon vs. Fumihiro Ota Boy, a very poor chemistry note for these two. This match was pretty horrible and should hurt their standings in the Mid South. Ota wins. (E+) The announcers hype up Jack Marlowe and mention that he is on a quest for the CZCW Championship himself. (C-) Main Event: Mikey James vs. Jack Marlowe I think we all know Jack wins this one without too many problems. Mikey is a hell of a competitor, but he doesn't have what it takes to put Jack down. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300 “Ota is a real disappointment.” “Yeah, he's about to be shuffled into the tag ranks. No more poor matches from him.” “Peers, we still need to talk about the money.” “I'm actually really busy right now, Cliff. Can it wait?” “Well, you need to get some time together.”

[QUOTE=Astil;461814]Just read back and was impressed, will continue reading. Can I just say, best team ever?[/QUOTE] I wish. All I know is when it's time to not renew a couple contracts, Frankie's next team is going to be AMAZING. Thank you for that, it has been fixed. -- Sunday, Week 3, May 2008 The Tide Is In The Snake Pit (South West, USA) Match 1: The Speed Show and Mainstream Hernandez vs. Air Force 1 and Air Attack Weasel A good six man opener from these guys. Despite Moose and Foxx being off their game, the others covered for them in bouncing around the ring. The end came with Mainstream beating Foxx. (D) The Bronzed God walks to the ring holding 400 pounds over his head. (F+) Match 2: Canadian Dragon vs. The Bronzed God The Bronzed God and Dragon play around for a little while, feeling each other out, but that all comes to a head when TBG goes low. Dragon isn't able to recover and goes down in 12. (D-) Match 3: Rich and Famous vs. James and Remus Let down. I thought these guys would be able to do something, but I think it might be time I let Rich and Famous go. James and Remus win without any problem in 9. (E+) Steve Flash gets a hype video showing how awesome he is. (D+) Match 4: Remmy Skye vs. Steve Flash Let down. Even with these two not clicking, I expect something more. Steve is feeling like crap, I'm sure, but at least he defeated Remmy in 15. (D-) The announcers hype up the main event between Endless Potential and Ota and Donnie. (D) Main Event: Endless Potential vs. Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J I hope the fans stayed for this one! A great back and forth between the two teams that ended with Fox hitting the Fox Hunter on Ota for the win. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1000 “Alright Cliff, I'm going to cut back on costs. Our shows will only be promoted as small shows. That should cut back on expenses. The downside? We won't be getting sell outs, I bet.” “Thank you.”

Sunday, Week 4, May 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) AbFab come to the ring, demanding a match tonight. A moment passes with no response. They reiterate. “Boom, boom, clap! Boom, boom, clap!” It's the Gilbert Brothers! AbFab freak out! (E-) Match 1: The Gilbert Brothers vs. Absolutely Fabulous The Gilberts look good in their return match, but it's not enough to go over Absolutely Fabulous. (D-) Snap Dragon wants a fight. Plague wants one too. (E+) Match 2: Snap Dragon vs. Plague 19 minutes of blah match. Plague is a major let down. He has all the talent in the world, but with one of the worst attitude problems on the planet. Guess who wins? Yep, Snap Dragon. (D) Mainstream Hernandez wants to defend his title against Ultimate Phoenix. (D) Match 3: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Mainstream Hernandez © (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Not bad. Phoenix has lost some popularity in the Mid South, so this will do good for him, except that he lost. Mainstream wins in 21. (D+) Now we hype the main event. The Redshift Riders vs. Jack Marlowe and Steve Flash. This should be fairly good. (D+) Main Event: Redshift Riders vs. Jack Marlowe and Steve Flash The Riders put up a good fight, but do you really think they can beat Steve and Jack? I don't. And I'm booking. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 53 “We're moving to Wednesdays. I want to get more use out of Hell Monkey and that's the open day this month.”

Tuesday, Week 1, June 2008. CZCW Women's Uprising Club X (North West, USA) We start the show with a bikini contest between Tracy Brendon, Jaime Quine, Joanne Rodriguez, and Raven Nightfall. Jaime didn't perform as well as the other girls, but her skimpy bikini gave her the win. (C-) Gorgon debuts by destroying the winner as she celebrates. (E-) Match 1: Jaime Quine vs. Gorgon Gorgon destroys Jaime in what is a decent match thanks to their chemistry. (D-) Match 2: Kate Lilly vs. Melody Cuthill Melody wins without much trouble. Kate tries, but she doesn't have the experience yet. The match goes on a bit too long. (D-) Match 3: The Dream Team (Joanne Rodriguez and Raven Nightfall) vs. The Brendon Sisters These girls can't go too long, apparently. I'm starting to think this experiment is a poor idea. Maybe dropping these shows to small. Hmmm... that's a better idea. The Dream Team win in 15. (D-) Match 4: Devil's Daughter vs. Grace Harper Pretty good chemistry between these two. Thank you. Hard fought, but Grace gets the win thanks to a Fisherman's Suplex. (D+) Wanda and Suzanne hype up their match. Wanda promises victory, while Suzanne promises a retention. (D) Main Event: Wanda Fish vs. Suzanne Brazzle © (CZCW Women's Champion) A million times better than their last match. Wanda basically owns Suzanne though and picks up the win in 9. (C-) Immediately after the match ends, Raven Nightfall comes out and challenges Wanda to a match next month. Wanda accepts. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 252

Wednesday ,Week 1, June 2008. The Tide Is In The Snake Pit (South West, USA) Match 1: Air Attack Weasel vs. Hell Monkey Monkey's a little off his game, but he definitely still works circles around most of the roster. I need a TV deal for this guy. (D+) Match 2: Air Force 1 vs. Jungle Cats © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Impressive tag match, better than I was expecting, Snap wasn't happy with my decision of putting the Jungle Cats over, but he needs to learn his place. (D+) We are shown a video for the debuting Sam Pratt. (E+) Match 3: Fox Mask vs. Sam Pratt Nice debut for Sam. He should fit in nicely. And while he put on a great match with Fox, he couldn't pull out the win. That goes to Fox in 18. (C-) Match 4: Jack Marlowe vs. Fumihiro Ota And in an even better match, Jack and Ota fight hard for 15 minutes. Jack wants to brawl and throw suplexes, Ota wants to tie Jack up. Suplexes win. (C) Main Event: Marc Speed vs. Donnie J © (CZCW Championship) Why did I put this match on last? Am I dumb or something? I must be, but Donnie wins in 14. (D) After the match, Fox Mask runs in and attacks Donnie. He beats him up real good, but Donnie starts to get the upper hand and Fox bails. (D+) Fox grabs the microphone. “You're a paper champ. You come out here and fight people not in the rankings for the Championship. I come out here and I fight men. I fight people who are champions. So next week, your belt becomes mine.” (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1000

Wednesday, Week 2, June 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Velocidad vs. Snap Dragon Snap is whining about not winning matches. So, what do you think happens? (E+) Match 2: Absolutely Fabulous vs. Hip to be Square I like AbFab a lot. They need to get stronger though. And this was a try at it. (E+) We get a sweet hype video for the next match, highlighting each persons' talents. (E) Match 3: Masked Cougar vs. Air Attack Weasel vs. Sam Pratt vs. Plague vs. Frankie Perez vs. Mainstream Hernandez © (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Half the wrestlers were off their game tonight. Cougar, Weasel, and Sam to be exact. Mainstream carried it though, winning in 21. (D+) The announcers hype up the main event between hell Monkey and Ultimate Phoenix. (D+) Main Event: Hell Monkey vs. Ultimate Phoenix And, Ultimate Phoenix is not long for CZCW in singles action. Why? They don't click, of course. Monkey wins it in 28 minutes. At least it wasn't terrible. (D+) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300

CZCW Surf Slam Monday, Week 3, June 2008 Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Mikey James def. Jesse Gilbert, Marc Speed, The Sensational Singh, and Too Hot (D-) Match 1: Rod Remus won a 10 man battle royal featuring Air Attack Weasel, Canadian Dragon, Flying Jimmy Foxx, Jeremiah Moose, Joe Gilbert, K-Squared, Rafael Ruiz, The Bronzed God, and Velocidad (D-) Match 2: Redshift Riders vs. Jungle Cats © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) The Jungle Cats continue to prove their worth as Tag Team Champions by defeating the former champions by pin in 11 minutes. (D+) A nice hype video shows for the upcoming Xtreme Title match that pits Ota vs. Infiniti vs. Mainstream vs. Pratt vs. Flash vs. Phoenix. (D-) Match 3: Fumihiro Ota vs. Infiniti vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Sam Pratt vs. Steve Flash vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Fun match that saw Hernandez retain, despite all the big names. (C-) The announcers say that Donnie J is on the roll of his life, but Fox Mask will stop at nothing to get the CZCW Championship, as shown by his behavior over the past few months. (D) Match 4: Donnie J © vs. Fox Mask (CZCW Championship) Donnie didn't sit by and do his normal routine tonight. He fought hard and he fought for something he didn't want to lose. The championship. Fox just outshone his opponent tonight, picking up the win with a Fox Hunter in 15. (C-) More hype, this time for the main event. Hell Monkey vs. Jack Marlowe II. Who will walk away with the win this time? (D) Main Event: Hell Monkey vs. Jack Marlowe Another classic match between the two men. They both looked great, but in the end only one man could walk away with his hand raised. After 32 minutes, that man was Jack Marlowe. (C+) Overall: C- Attendance: 1424

Wednesday, Week 3, June 2008. Grissom Auditorium The Tide Is In The announcers tell us that there will be a new division in CZCW, the trios division. The first match taking place... now. (C) Match 1: Canadian Dragon and the Gilbert Brothers vs. Redshift Riders and Plague The latter team controls the match without a problem. The Canadians lose hope quickly and the match soon after. (D) Match 2: Angel de Mexico vs. Mainstream Hernandez © (CZCW Xtreme Champion) Angel makes his debut, but ultimately falls short to the Xtreme Champion in 14. (D+) Fox Mask comes to the ring with his brand new CZCW Championship. He holds it high and tells the fans that he'll be holding this belt for quite some time. Ultimate Phoenix comes out from the back and says he doesn't like Fox's attitude. They start brawling and a match is announced for tonight. (C-) Match 3: James and Remus vs. Jungle Cats © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Mikey carries his side of the team to a watchable match, but the Jungle Cats have plans to make a routine defense. Remus goes down to a Cougar Pounce in 14. (D) Match 4: Donnie J vs. Steve Flash Now that Donnie doesn't have the belt, his formula of match is irrelevant. Steve takes control on this one and completely out wrestles Donnie, picking up the win in 12. (D+) Main Event: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) Phoenix wants to knock the champ off the block immediately and tries to do so. Fox is the man though, so the attempt fails, but a Fox Hunter keeps the belt around the waist of the champ. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1490

Wednesday, Week 4, June 2008. The Tide Is In Colorado Springs Bar (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Hip to be Square and Velocidad vs. Jungle Cats The Jungle Cats make their trios debut by decimating their opponents. Masked Panther pulls out the win on K-Squared with a nasty submission. (E-) Marc Speed comes out and tells Canadian Dragon that he has three choices. Tap, nap, or snap. (E) Match 2: Canadian Dragon vs. Marc Speed And C. Dragon chooses tap, as Speed gets him in the cross armbreaker. (D-) The Bronzed God and The Sensational Singh walk out on Air Attack Weasel. They say they have a surprise for him, calling out their new bodyguard The Primal Monster. This brick wall of a man comes out and begins to lay waste when Air Force 1 run out and save their comrade. (E-) Match 3: Air Force 1 and Air Attack Weasel vs. Absolutely Fabulous and The Primal Monster Air Force 1 and AAW put the boots to Absolutely Fabulous, but have no way to stop The Primal Monster. They end up triple teaming him out of the ring and pinning The Sensational Singh to win. (D-) The announcers hype up Jack Marlowe and Rod Remus and their upcoming match. (D) Match 4: Jack Marlowe vs. Rod Remus Good thing I didn't make this the main event. These two don't click, Rod was off his game, and Jack decided to just pound him to the mat with the Jungle Jack-Hammer. (D-) The announcers put all their faith into the main event, pitting Hell Monkey against Sam Pratt. (D+) Main Event: Hell Monkey vs. Sam Pratt Oh, thank God. These guys looked great in the ring against each other. They fought back and forth, building the crowd up for 22 minutes before a Tumbling Monkey picked up the win. (C) Overall: D+ Attendance: 109 “What's with these low attendances, Peers?” “Like I said, the wrestling industry is in the toilet. It's not like the show we put on really appeals to casual fans. You've gone through cycles like this before. Don't worry. We'll start making money soon.”

CZCW End of Quarter 2 Review. Champions: CZCW Championship: Current Holder: Fox Mask (1 defense) Won From: Donnie J (15 defenses) CZCW Tag Team: Current Holders: Jungle Cats (3 defenses) Won From: Endless Potential (4 defenses) CZCW Women's Championship: Current Holder: Wanda Fish (0 defenses) Won From: Suzanne Brazzle (2 defenses) CZCW Women's Tag Team: Current Holders: Good Lookin' Bunny (0 defenses) CZCW Xtreme: Current Holder: Mainstream Hernandez (4 defenses) Won From: Plague (7 defenses) Current Roster: Main Event: Donnie J Fox Mask Fumihiro Ota Infiniti (William Peers (Zack Macomber)) Jack Marlowe Sam Pratt (Cannonball Kid, Calamari Kid) Steve Flash Ultimate Phoenix Upper Midcard: Des Davids Frankie Perez Hell Monkey Mikey James Plague Remmy Skye Midcard: Angel de Mexico (On Loan from MPWF) Flying Jimmy Foxx Insane Machine (Out since Week 3, May 2008 via broken ankle) Jeremiah Moose Mainstream Hernandez Marc Speed Masked Cougar Masked Lion (Trent Shaffer) Masked Panther (Rafael Ruiz) Rod Remus Snap Dragon The Sensational Singh (Kashmir Singh) Lower Midcard: Air Attack Weasel Jesse Gilbert Joe Gilbert The Bronzed God (Zeus Maxmillion) The Primal Monster (Primus Allen) Opener: Canadian Dragon Too Hot K-Squared Enhancement Talent: Velocidad Tag Teams/Stables: Absolutely Fabulous (The Bronzed God & The Sensational Singh) & The Primal Monster Air Force 1 (Flying Jimmy Foxx & Snap Dragon) Air Force 2 (Flying Jimmy Foxx & Air Attack Weasel) Endless Potential (Fox Mask & Infiniti) Hip to be Square (K-Squared & Too Hot) James and Remus (Mikey James & Rod Remus) & Insane Machine Jungle Cats (Masked Cougar & Masked Lion) & Masked Panther Redshift Riders (Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye) The Gilbert Brothers (Jesse Gilbert & Joe Gilbert) The Speed Show (Jeremiah Moose & Marc Speed) Women's Division: Main Event: Grace Harper Joanne Rodriguez Raven Nightfall Wanda Fish Upper Midcard: Devil's Daughter Katherine Goodlooks Michelle Brendon Suzanne Brazzle Midcard: Gorgon Jessica Bunny Melody Cuthill Tracy Brendon Lower Midcard: Jaime Quine Kate Lilly Tag Teams: Good Lookin' Bunny (Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny) The Brendon Sisters (Michelle Brendon & Tracy Brendon) The Dream Team (Joanne Rodriguez & Raven Nightfall) Starting Cash: 366,506 Popularity/Importance: South West: D-/E+ Mid South: E/E North West: E-/E-

Tuesday, Week 1, July 2008. CZCW Women Wage War Club X (North West, USA) A bikini contest starts the show out between Tracy Brendon, Jaime Quine, and Kate Lilly. After some posing around the ring, Kate is declared the winner. (D+) But she stays in the ring a bit too long and is attacked by Gorgon. The angry woman signals for a match. (E) Match 1: Gorgon vs. Kate Lilly Kate attempts a comeback, but is squished by the much larger Gorgon in 5. (E+) Match 2: Devil's Daughter vs. Tracy Brendon These two work smoothly together, but the fact that they aren't very talented held this match down. Devil's Daughter wins the match in 11. (E+) Match 3: Grace Harper vs. Jaime Quine Grace shows the rookie a thing or two about pro wrestling and in the end wins, but makes Jaime look good in the process. (D) Match 4: Joanne Rodriguez vs. Michelle Brendon A pleasant surprise between these two ladies. Joanne and Michelle are well matched, but in the end, Joanne pulls out the win. (C-) Katherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny come to the ring to taunt their opponents for tonight, Melody Cuthill and Suzanne Brazzle. (E+) Match 5: Melody Cuthill and Suzanne Brazzle vs. Good Lookin' Bunny © (CZCW Women's Tag Team Championship) Melody and Suzanne dominate the match, but they are no match for the cheating ways of Katherine Goodlooks, who hooks the tights on a roll up for the win. (D) Raven Nightfall proclaims that she will be the next CZCW Women's Champion after defeating her opponent tonight. Wanda Fish comes out and says she's ready to fight. (D+) Main Event: Raven Nightfall vs. Wanda Fish © (CZCW Women's Championship) Nice main event. These two ladies fight hard and fast to one up the other. Raven gets close, but she can't beat the Fish. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 300 “Well, Peers, that was a much better effort.” “Yep, I understand these girls now. We won't be let down again.”

There is something that I really enjoy about the format that you use. You and infinitywpi have this straightforward approach that I really don't think I could pull off. It just seems right for CZCW. Anyhow - KUTGW.

[QUOTE=d_w_w;462664]There is something that I really enjoy about the format that you use. You and infinitywpi have this straightforward approach that I really don't think I could pull off. It just seems right for CZCW. Anyhow - KUTGW.[/QUOTE] Thank you. Me and infiniti started a CZCW diary around the same time for TEW 2004. He obviously was able to stick with it for longer than I could. Hell, the goodness of his made me try something else. I'm glad he knows that imitation is just me ripping off his format with my ideas. hahahah. But just wait, some big things are planned. -- “Wait, so what you're saying is you injured your brother in a match in Canada?” “Ya, I accidentally dropped him on his head. He wasn't wearing his helmet, eh?” “So I have one half of the Gilbert Brothers, then. What the hell were the DeColt's thinking putting you two against each other?” “I dunno, maybe they think we should split up, eh?” Wednesday, Week 1, July 2008. The Tide Is In New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Des Davids and the Speed Show vs. Angel de Mexico, Canadian Dragon, and Joe Gilbert Well, without the more talented Gilbert brother, they have no chance, especially against the new acquisition of Des Davids and his team with the impressive Speed Show. (D-) The announcers hype up the upcoming match between Air Attack Weasel, Hell Monkey, and Mainstream Hernandez for the Xtreme Title (D-) Match 2: Air Attack Weasel vs. Hell Monkey vs. Mainstream Hernandez © (CZCW Xtreme Championship) Top notch effort by all three men. Hell Monkey had control through most of the match as he is the coolest, but Mainstream took advantage of the odd number of men in the match and climbed the ladder while Monkey was busy to win. (C-) The announcers hype up the next match involving the team of Sam Pratt and Ota vs. James and Remus. (D-) Match 3: Sam Pratt and Fumihiro Ota vs. James and Remus Blah match between the four. Sam wins with the Cannonball Drop in 14. (D) Hype for the main event between Fox Mask and Plague. (D) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. Plague (CZCW Championship) Fox seemed off his game tonight, but he was able to pick up the win in 22 minutes with the Fox Hunter. (C-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 807 “Wow, Peers, I thought you were crazy when you booked this building, but we just increased our attendance 8-fold! Congratulations.” “Thanks Cliff, I told you that we can grow. And I plan on getting us a good TV deal by the middle of next year. Mark my words.” “Marked.”

Monday, Week 2, July 2008. CZCW Battle on the Beach Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Donnie J and Fox Mask confront each other. Donnie says Fox winning was a fluke. Fox invites him to put his money where his mouth is in the main event tonight. (D+) Match 1: Air Force 2 vs. Jungle Cats © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Jimmy was a little off tonight, but it didn't drag things down too much. Weasel gets eaten by Masked Lion for the finish in 13. (D+) Rita Charles comes out and says she has a new client to debut tonight against Hell Monkey. She pauses before letting everyone know that the Shooter is here in CZCW and ready to kick some ass. (D-) Match 2: Hell Monkey vs. Shooter (Sean Deeley) I don't yet know how well the rest of the card goes, but this should be the main event. 26 minutes of a hellacious physical contest. Shooter pulls out the debut win, however, forcing Hell Monkey to tap out. (C+) The announcers hype the upcoming match between The Primal Monster and Steve Flash. They say Steve has fought his share of wrestlers in his time, but never a man this big with this much talent and intensity. (D) Match 3: The Primal Monster vs. Steve Flash We accidentally totally exposed The Primal monster by putting him in the ring with Steve for 20 minutes. Our bad. Steve wins. (E+) The announcers promise something much better in their next match between Ota and Infiniti. (D) Match 4: Fumihiro Ota vs. Infiniti In a rebound, Ota defeats Infiniti by Ninja Strike in 13. (C-) Our main event gets some hype time. (D+) Main Event: Donnie J vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) Typical Donnie J formula run here, but Fox blocks the Death On Miami Beach and counters with a Fox Hunter in 14. (C-) To end the night, Shooter runs to the ring to attack Fox. He demands a shot at the title next month. (D-) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1723

Wednesday, Week 2, July 2008. The Tide Is In New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Plague vs. Velocidad Plague wins in 7. Nothing special. (E+) Match 2: Hip to be Square vs. Redshift Riders This was more of a match, but the Riders show they were Tag Champions for a reason to start the year. (D) Donnie J hypes himself up as the best and that he's going to fight his way back up the ladder to earn another title shot. (D+) Match 3: Donnie J vs. Jeremiah Moose Moose dragged the match down, but the Donnie J formula worked well again. Donnie in 13. (D-) Ultimate Phoenix thanks Angel de Mexico for making a trip to America, but says he's going to be sent packing back to Tijuana. (D) Match 4: Angel de Mexico vs. Ultimate Phoenix Phoenix lived up to his word and worked Angel over before beating him in 22 minutes. (D) Match 5: Jack Marlowe vs. Steve Flash Oh yeah, these guys don't click. My bad again. It's still match of the night. And again, they fight to a time limit draw. This time, 20 minutes. (C-) Steve offers his hand and says they should team up. Jack accepts the offer. (D+) Overall: D+ Attendance: 628

Wednesday, Week 3, July 2008. The Tide Is In Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: Canadian Dragon and Joe Gilbert vs. Absolutely Fabulous Dragon and Joe put the boots to AbFab and probably would have won the match if it wasn't for the interference of the Primal Monster on Joe, allowing Singh to get the win. (D-) The announcers hype the upcoming Xtreme Title match. (D) Match 2: Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Marc Speed vs. Snap Dragon (Xtreme Championship, Ladder Match) A nice match that some would argue being too long. Mainstream is able to retain in 19. (D+) The announcers now hype up the pairing of Donnie J, Fumihiro Ota, and Sam Pratt as an unstoppable force in the 6 man division. (D) Match 3: The Jungle Cats (Cougar, Lion, and Panther) vs. The Cruiser Revolution (Donnie, Ota, and Pratt) Not what we were hoping for. Sam had trouble converting to a six man style. Donnie was able to pick up the win for his team though in 14. (D) The announcers hype the pairing of Steve Flash and Jack Marlowe as the next tag champions. (C-) Main Event: James and Remus vs. Jack Marlowe and Steve Flash And despite the talent represented here, Remus and Marlowe were both off their game, which really hurt the match. The Jungle Jack-Hammer finishes Rod off in 23. (D) Overall: D Attendance: 1433 “Yeah, yeah, I know Cliff. You don't need to say anything.”

“Cliff, I'm going to shake things up this month.” “What do you mean?” “I have decided that CZCW needs a big tournament to decide who is the best wrestler alive.” “Does that mean you're going to bring in some new big names?” “Nope, we're going to decide who is the best from 30 of the Zone's own, and 2 of the most quality independent names available.” “A 32-man tournament?” “Yep, set to culminate at Hardcore Halloween, which Cliff, we need to think of a better name for that show, where the semi-finals and finals will face off.” “What does the winner get?” “Pride, prestige, a sweet new trophy, and a shot at Fox Mask for the belt at Showdown at Sundown.” “Hmmm... intriguing. Alright, go ahead and draw up some brackets.” “I'm light years ahead of you Cliff.” [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/TournamentBrackets.jpg[/IMG] “How did you pick the seeds?” “I awarded them based on how I see the CZCW rankings as of right now.” “There are some good matches in there.” “That's what I thought.” “Well, I guess that's one way to use the entire roster. Good work.” -- Any predictions? If you want to fill out a bracket, Rd 1 is worth a point, Rd 2 is worth 2 pts, Rd 3 - 3 pts, Rd 4 – 4 pts and the Finals are worth 5 pts. If enough people do it, I'll give the winner a really cool reward. At least, I think it'll be cool. PM me your filled bracket. You'll have plenty of time, because I'm going out of town until Monday. So please, I hope to see at least a couple PMs. Thanks for reading. And for those that like to do diary post predictions, here is next shows tourney matches. [QUOTE]Snap Dragon vs. Mainstream Hernandez Sam Pratt vs. Cameron Vessey Jack Marlowe vs. Canadian Dragon Shooter vs. Brandon Smith[/QUOTE]

Wednesday, Week 4, July 2008. The Tide Is In. New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Mainstream Hernandez comes out to let Snap Dragon know that the seeds don't mean anything in the middle of the pack and that anyone can beat anyone. (D-) Match 1: #16 Snap Dragon vs. #17 Mainstream Hernandez Mainstream makes good on his word, as he out flies Snap Dragon and shows why he is the Xtreme Champion by advancing with the Apparition 14. (D+) Match 2: #8 Sam Pratt vs. #25 Cameron Vessey Not a very good match to follow the 16/17 fight, but Sam makes quick work of Cam to move on. (D-) The announcers talk about Jack Marlowe and how he is going to have a potentially difficult time at the #1 seed. (C) Match 3: #1 Jack Marlowe vs. #32 Canadian Dragon Well, his first round match gave him no troubles. Jack worked C. Dragon over until hitting the Jungle Jack-Hammer to pick up the win. (D+) Brandon Smith says that he was brought to CZCW specifically for this tournament and that he would be letting himself down if he couldn't advance to the next round. (E+) Match 4: #9 Shooter vs. #24 Brandon Smith In what should have been a mat classic, we instead get a mistimed cluster. These two battle for 26 minutes until Shooter takes enough out of Brandon to get the win. (D-) Overall: D Attendance: 257 “Ouch, the Armory wasn't a good move.” “What ever happened to scaling back?” “I don't know Cliff, I don't know.”

Archived