A Jumper's Tale

Monday, Week 2, March 2009 CZCW Uprising 2009 Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Ultimate Phoenix def. Frank Burton in 7. (C, Great Chemistry) Dark Match: Masked Panther def. The Sensational Singh in 8. (E+, Poor Chemistry) Match 1: The Machines vs. The Speed Show Great way to start off the show, as stiffness reigns supreme. In the end, Insane Machine hits the Termination Kick to pick up the win in 12. (C-) Match 2: The Jungle Cats vs. Redshift Riders Well, I thought this would be automatic for both teams... I was wrong. Remmy and Cougar phone it in, forcing Frankie to go hard with the P-Clutch on Cougar to win. (D) Match 3: Fumihiro Ota vs. Lee Rivera vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Sam Pratt vs. Teddy Powell (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) It was too much to hope for everyone in this match to be on their game, but I'm not complaining. They fought hard for 15 minutes until Mainstream was able to climb up Teddy Powell and grab the Xtreme Title. (C) The announcers hype up the following match to crown new Tag Team Champions. (D-) Match 4: The Machines vs. Redshift Riders (CZCW Tag Team Championship) A great showing by both teams, but the Machines seemed a bit more tired from their first match and as such, the Riders took advantage with Frankie submitting Insane in 11 to win. (C-) The announcers hype up the next match between Infiniti, Shooter, and Steve Flash. (D) Match 5: Infiniti vs. Shooter vs. Steve Flash Wonderful match between these three men. Steve Flash was first to see The End, as he was eliminated by Infiniti, but his luck changed as Shooter was able to hit a hard German and slap on the Front Choke Lock to win in 23. (C) Aaron Andrews comes to the ring to proclaim that he is the new CZCW Champion. He believes that Fox Mask will be nothing but a cakewalk. Fox comes out and says Double A will have to put his best game out there tonight if he even wants to have a chance in hell at winning the belt. (D+) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) These guys went to WAR. In and around the ring, on the ropes, on the guard rail, in the crowd, at the concession stand. Finally, the referee had enough and DQ'ed both men after 19 minutes. (B-) Overall: C+ Attendance: 2000 “That was awesome.” “Yeah, it really was. So how are you going to top it next month?” “I have no idea.”

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wednesday, Week 2, March 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: Absolutely Fabulous def Ayune Ajustado in 5. (E+) Dark Match: Mainstream Hernandez def. Frank Burton and Jay Moose in 7. (D+) Dark Angle: Next week we will see Mainstream defend the Xtreme Title against Dragon Machine, Frankie Perez, and Sam Pratt... in a ladder match! (E+) The show starts with the announcement that the main event for Spring Break Bash 2009 has been set, as Fox Mask will defend the CZCW Championship against Aaron Andrews and Shooter in a three way dance. (D+) Match 1: Snap Dragon vs. Too Hot Squash for Snap. (E) Match 2: Frankie Perez vs. Teddy Powell I feel bad doing this to Frankie, but Cam got hurt and was unable to wrestle, so instead of a squishy, Frankie puts the screws to Teddy. It wasn't enough though, as Teddy was able to pick up the win. (D+) Fox Mask comes out and says that he is going to have a fun time taking on Aaron and Shooter, seeing that they're getting along well enough to team up tonight in the main event. He doesn't care though, because the belt will stay around his waist for quite some time. (D) Match 3: Fox Mask © vs. Shane Nelson (CZCW Championship) Yuck... when Fox has awful chemistry with someone, it shows. Luckily, this match was short, seeing Fox hit the Fox Hunter in just under 8 minutes to win. (D-) Main Event: Aaron Andrews and Shooter vs. The Machines And luckily this match made up for it. A great, hard hitting affair that saw all four men beat up. Double A and Shooter were able to out wrestle their opponents, though, and pick up the win in 15. (C) After the match, Double A and Shooter get on the microphone and tell Fox that his days as champion are numbered, at Spring Break Bash, a new CZCW Champion will be crowned. (C-) Overall: C- Attendance: 1000 TV Rating: 0.01 “You've already set the main event for next month. Good job, Peers.” “Yeah, just wait until next week!”

“Crap, Sam's in Mexico, isn't he?” “Yes he is.” “Well, it's a good thing I just hired someone that will go great as a replacement.” “Who?” “You will see in a few minutes.” Wednesday, Week 3, March 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Remmy Skye def Cal Sanders in 6. (C-, Poor Chemistry) Dark Match: Insane Machine def Frank Burton in 7. (D+) Dragon Machine vs. Frankie Perez vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. William Hayes (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Great match, and an exceptional debut for William Hayes. No, he doesn't win the title, but he looks amazing against his opponents. Mainstream defends the belt once again, this time in 23 minutes. (C) Aaron Andrews and Shooter come to the ring and call out Fox and Infiniti, telling them that they are going down to the new school of wrestlers. Fox and Infiniti indeed come out and tell them to get in line along with everyone else who want to take them down. This civility doesn't last for long as punches are soon thrown and it degenerates into a brawl before half the locker room comes out to break them up. This leads into the... (C-) Main Event: Aaron Andrews and Shooter vs. Endless Potential Great match, but it could have been even better if Shooter wasn't completely off his game. They fought for 24 minutes until Shooter rocked Infiniti with a low blow setting up for a Double A Flying Body Press for the win. (C+) Overall: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.00 “Good replacement, you used him too much, but it was a good attempt.” “Ahhh, the good old three segment show. You can't beat it.”

Wednesday, Week 4, March 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: The Jungle Cats def Ayune Ajustado and Too Hot in 8. (E) Match 1: Cal Sanders and Frank Burton vs. Youth Energy An okay match between four unknowns. Youth Energy pick up the win when Lee pins Cal. (D-) Match 2: Steve Flash vs. The Bronzed God Steve gets a good victory over The Bronzed God here, that is even better because they have some great chemistry together. The Flash Bang gets it in 7. (C-) Match 3: Air Force 1 vs. Redshift Riders © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Bad match here. Jimmy Foxx just can't do anything right tonight and Frankie is able to finish him with the P-Clutch in 9. (D-) Fox Mask, Infiniti, and Ultimate Phoenix come out to the ring and hype up the main event as they will face Double A, Shooter, and Mainstream Hernandez. (D+) Main Event: Aaron Andrews, Mainstream Hernandez, and Shooter vs. Fox Mask, Infiniti, and Ultimate Phoenix A main event that isn't up to the stuff that has been going on, but it's not bad by any means. Other than the fans not being particularly in to Phoenix anymore, it was a solid fight between all the wrestlers. The end came in 22 minutes when Fox hit Shooter with the Fox Hunter for the pin. (C) Overall: D+ Attendance: 1000 TV Rating: 0.01 “Ewww...”

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;493130]I have to admit, I still get this odd thrill out of seeing someone else write themselves controlling my Mary Stu. It's a very 'meta' feeling. Looks like your next TV show is gonna be getting a 0.00 again...[/QUOTE] I did it only because I knew if anyone would get an eerie kick out of it, it would be you. I'm only curious as to what's going to happen once I finally hit my goals... And Peers isn't quite a Mary Sue, he gets sympathy heat from me and lord knows he isn't good at what he does. Hahahahhaa. What I think I need to address is Cliff's feelings on Peers suddenly becoming a good booker! (I kid, you know I enjoy your booking) -- Wednesday, Week 1, April 2008. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Fox Mask def Shooter and Frank Burton in 8. (C+) Match 1: The Jungle Cats vs. Youth Energy and William Hayes Better than last week's opener, these guys have a typical six man tag that ends with Masked Panther making William Hayes tap out. (D) Match 2: Fumihiro Ota vs. Steve Flash Great match showcasing the talents of both men. They go for fifteen minutes when the Flash Bang stuns Ota long enough for Steve to get the win. (C) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Infiniti Another great match here. They fight for 24 minutes, until Shooter runs down and distracts Infiniti long enough for Double A to get set and nail him with a Flying Body Press, which nets the win. (C+) After the match, Double A and Shooter both jump on Infiniti and start mauling him, that is until Fox Mask runs down to make the save. He tells them that they are both going to be destroyed next Monday. (D) Overall: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.00 “Oh Cliffy, just you wait until Monday, I have a surprise for you!” “What is it?” “If I tell you, it won't be a surprise?” “Dammit Peers. Hey, we got a 0.00 TV Rating, aren't you worried about that? No one is watching the show.” “No, that's not what it means, it just means that we're hovering around 50,000 people watching at home. I think that's pretty darn good for us.” “You'd better be right.” Card for CZCW Spring Break Bash 2009: Youth Energy vs. Absolutely Fabulous vs. Jungle Cats The Speed Show vs. Redshift Riders (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Dragon Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Sam Pratt vs. Teddy Powell vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Aaron Andrews vs. Fox Mask vs. Shooter (CZCW Championship)

Monday, Week 2, April 2009. CZCW Spring Break Bash 2009 Grissom Auditorium (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Youth Energy vs. Jungle Cats vs. Absolutely Fabulous A good way to start the evening, these fans love a good cluster every once in awhile and that's what they get. The Jungle Cats end up getting the win in 9. (D) Fox Mask comes to the ring and begins to cut a promo on his opponents when they come out and attack, much like Wednesday. Infiniti is quick to run down and make the save, Fox doesn't look too hurt. (D+) Match 2: The Speed Show vs. Redshift Riders © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) The two teams uncharacteristically start off slow, they finally start getting into the match when a team runs down and begins beating on all four men, causing a double DQ in 5 minutes. (D+) The two young men introduce themselves as Greg and Matt Gauge and they want a shot at the Tag Team Titles. Frankie and Remmy look at each other and accept for right now. (D) Match 3: The Legacy vs. Redshift Riders © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) This isn't fair... this was supposed to be huge and launch the tag scene into the stratosphere... instead? The Gauge boys don't work well as a team. Le Sigh... Well, they beat up the champs and take the belts, Matt making Remmy tap to the Proton Lock in 14. (D+) Mainstream Hernandez comes to the ring and claims that he's going to hit the 100 mark this time around, because he's never going to fight in a cage again. (C-) Match 4: Dragon Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez © vs. Sam Pratt vs. Teddy Powell vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Mainstream makes good on his promise and puts on a good match with his opponents to boot. He's just everywhere all the time and is able to stop his opponents from getting that belt. (C) Fox Mask comes out in preparation for the main event and runs down both Aaron Andrews and Shooter, condemning them for their actions against him. (D+) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Fox Mask © vs. Shooter (CZCW Championship) Hell of a match from these three. Aaron wasn't too happy about the booking, but he was forced to go along with it. I don't see him as the most reliable character in the locker room. Anyway, Fox goes 34 minutes to win the match and keep the belt. (C+) Overall: C Attendance: 2000 “Sam Keith's boys? How'd you pull that off?” “Truth? I got lucky. But they aren't the only surprises I have for you.” “Oh boy.”

Wednesday, Week 2, April 2008. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Match 1: The Legacy © vs. Absolutely Fabulous (CZCW Tag Team Championship) The Gauge Brothers look a lot better as a team tonight as they tear through The Bronzed God and The Sensational Singh. I feel so bad for Absolutely Fabulous... they were going to be tag champions about a year and a half ago... (D+) Match 2: Mainstream Hernandez © vs. American Elemental (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) The crowd is stunned when American Elemental is introduced. They then go nuts as the two men put on an amazing match, despite not clicking chemistry-wise. They then are stunned again as American Elemental grabs that title and becomes the new champion. (C) Endless Potential come to the ring and tell the viewers at home that this is the end for Double A and Shooter. After tonight, the feud is done. (D+) Main Event: Endless Potential vs. Aaron Andrews and Shooter Another good match between these two teams. This time they went for 17 minutes before Aaron Andrews was able to pin Infiniti with a roll up augmented by the tights. (C) Overall: C- Attendance: 1000 TV Rating: 0.00

Wednesday, Week 3, April 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Dragon Machine def. American Elemental and Mainstream Hernandez in 18. (C+) Fox Mask comes out and announces that tonight there will be a match between Aaron Andrews and Shooter. The winner will get a title shot at Welcome to the Coastal Zone. (D+) Match 1: Air Force 1 vs. The Legacy © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Air Force 1 try to stick it out like the veterans they are, but the Legacy are just too powerful, too strong, and too quick. They win in 10. (D+) Match 2: Cal Sanders vs. Teddy Powell Really lackluster affair involving Powell. He goes through the motions and wins in 7. (D) Match 3: Steve Flash vs. William Hayes And I think I'm going to enjoy Hayes in CZCW, as he makes Steve look tremendous, like he always should. (C-) Aaron Andrews and Shooter have a conversation in the back. Aaron says if they draw, then it's like they both win and they'll have another shot at the title. Shooter recommends that they do this legit, because Fox will try to weasel out of any shot. Aaron extends his hand and says they should do it clean. Shooter agrees. (C-) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Shooter They go at it hard from the start. Suplexes, hard kicks and punches, submission holds, this match has it all. Shooter gets the upperhand, but Double A wrestles it away with a roll up and a hook of the tights. (C+) The announcers put over the booking of Aaron Andrews vs. Fox Mask and Welcome to the Coastal Zone, while Shooter stares at his partner in disbelief. (C-) Overall: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.00

Wednesday, Week 4, April 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Match 1: Youth Energy vs. Jungle Cats vs. Redshift Riders vs. Speed Show A cluster of a tag match to open things up, but a good one. The Riders are able to pick up the win in 10. (D+) It is announced that the Riders will get a shot at the Tag Titles at Welcome to the Coastal Zone. (E) Match 2: Fumihiro Ota vs. Infiniti vs. Ultimate Phoenix Three masked superstars go at it and I'd be damned if it wasn't entertaining. The match comes to a head 14 minutes in with Ota hitting me with a Ninja Strike and getting the win. (C) Mainstream Hernandez comes to the ring looking forlorn. He tells American Elemental that he hasn't been able to sleep since losing the belt and that he'll do anything to win it back. (D-) Match 3: American Elemental © vs. Dragon Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) And boy did Mainstream try to get the belt back. It's just that he's never faced an opponent like American Elemental before and with the unknown variable that is Dragon Machine, he wasn't able to pick up the win. Elemental retains in 17. (C+) Overall: C Attendance: 1000 TV Rating: 0.00 “I think Mainstream and Elemental are going well together.” “I agree. They may be able to break the glass ceiling.”

Wednesday, Week 1, May 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) The show starts with the announcers talking about the comeback tonight for Cam Vessey. They explain to the fans that he's been out for the past few months with a back injury, but he's back at 100% for tonight and he's looking to gain some momentum against Masked Panther. (D) Match 1: Cam Vessey vs. Masked Panther And pick up momentum is something he does, as he is able to put the veteran away in 8 minutes with the Vessey Driver. (D-) Aaron Andrews comes to the ring before his match and promises Fox Mask that one of them won't be able to walk out of the arena by their own power come Monday. (C-) Match 2: Aaron Andrews vs. Frank Burton Aaron bowls over Frank is 7 minutes, finishing with the Standing Hot Shot. (D+) Fox Mask comes to the ring and affirms Aaron's statement. One of them will get hurt on Monday, but which one? Only time will tell. (C-) Match 3: Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) Flying Jimmy Foxx is not long for this new Zone. Fox toys with him, but wins in 9. (D) Fox Mask starts to give the ringside fans some love, but Double A rushes out and beats the champion down, sending a message that Monday, there will be a new champion. (D+) Main Event: Dragon Machine and Sam Pratt vs. Steve Flash and Ultimate Phoenix We get a good match to end the night, as Steve and Phoenix are able to beat Dragon and Sam in 14. (C) Overall: C- Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.00 “Sigh, who is Aaron messing with now? “Cam. Aaron keeps saying that Cam hurt is back getting humped by his uncle. This isn't good, is it?” “What the... Why would he even think that was a good idea? No. I'll show him comments like that do not get you over. They just get you hurt...” Moments later... “Andrews, get your ass over here.” “What do you want?” “I'm tired of your attitude. See your pay envelope?” “You better not screw me out of my money.” “No, your mouth screwed you out of money, because Cam just picked up a quarter of your pay for the night. And I highly suggest you not say bad things about his uncle Bryan. He will kill you.” “Whatever, I'll be more considerate...” “You had better.”

Monday, Week 2, May 2009. CZCW Welcome to the Coastal Zone Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: Fumihiro Ota, Steve Flash, Ultimate Phoenix, and Teddy Powell vs. Dragon Machine, Infiniti, Shooter, and Sam Pratt Alright, I had a few weeks of hiatus at the end of August and it started right before this show. So it's been awhile since I've played and I have no idea why I put this match together. I can't figure it out by looking at back shows, so it must be a showcase match. And in this showcase match, Dragon Machine is able to pick up the pinfall over Ultimate Phoenix in 15 minutes. (C+) Aaron Andrews comes to the ringside area, proceeds to berate the fans, then tells Fox Mask that his legacy is over tonight. (D+) Match 2: The Legacy © vs. Redshift Riders (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Remmy Skye brings a poor performance forward and is taken down by the Gauge brothers and their superior skills. (C-) Mainstream Hernandez calls out American Elemental as their match is being set up. Mainstream looks a little ragged as he proclaims that he'll get his title back once and for all tonight. Elemental is unamused and flat out denies that Mainstream is making any sense. They begin to bicker about who is going to walk out the champion and a hard right hand by Mainstream starts the match. (D+) Match 3: American Elemental © vs. Mainstream Hernandez (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) What scares me is what these two could do if they had good chemistry, or even normal chemistry. They fly in and around the ring for a good 27 minutes before Elemental is able to snatch that title and the win. (C+) Fox comes out with a microphone before the main event to address a few things. He starts out by saying that the fans made him the chosen one of CZCW. “They are the reason that I am at the top and they are the reason that I'll never falter. Aaron Andrews, you don't have what it takes. I do.” (C-) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) Well, it's too bad that Fox was REALLY off his game tonight, because he could have topped his match with Shooter as the best CZCW had ever seen. As it was, they just kicked the holy hell out of each other for 33 minutes, until Shooter ran out, distracted Fox, but killed Double A with a chair shot instead. This led Fox to hit the Fox Hunter to win. (C+) Shooter follows up his interference by attacking Double A without remorse. Fox looks like he might get involved, but then decides to leave them to their fight. (D+) Overall: C Attendance: 2000 “Hey Peers...” “What is it?” “Aaron's getting mouthy again.” “Are you serious?” “Yep.” Moments later, in the locker room. “So Aaron, it looks like our conversation last week went nowhere.” “Those Gauge boys think they can come in here and take my spot. It's not going to happen like that.” “You're right, it's not. You're going to give your spot up because I'm sick and tired of your bull. Pack your bags and leave. You're done with the Zone.” “What?” “You have five minutes to get out of here. The next time I see you, it had better be in my office tomorrow morning to work out your termination."

Wednesday, Week 2, May 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Match 1: The Sensational Singh vs. Too Hot The show opens with the Sensational Singh picking up an easy victory over Too Hot. (E) Match 2: The Speed Show vs. Ayune Ajustado Jay Moose and Marc Speed come to the ring in new gear and have a new attitude to match. They decimate Velocidad and Cuadrado in under five minutes. (E+) Jay grabs a microphone and announces that the Speed Show is dead. Marc grabs it. “It's time for the Wave of Violence to kill everyone in CZCW. We're putting everyone on notice.” (E) Match 3: Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Frank Burton Both men seemed off their game AND they don't click. Well, at least Frank pulled out the win in 5 minutes. (E+) The announcers hype up the upcoming match, promising that it'll be a lot better than what we've seen so far. (D+) Match 4: Dragon Machine vs. Frankie Perez And the announcers didn't lie. These guys and their chemistry helped bring the show out of the toilet, even if they do wrestle to the 15 minute time limit. (C) American Elemental comes to the ring and hypes up his upcoming match with Ota, saying that it will be an honor to best such an honorable foe. (D) Main Event: American Elemental vs. Fumihiro Ota Well, these guys surprised me for sure, I bet they surprised themselves too. Despite Ota being really off his game, they still managed to best the semi-main event with some great chemistry. Elemental is able to take his opponent out though with an Inferno Splash in 10 minutes to win. (C+) Overall: C Attendance: 1000 TV Rating: 0.00 “Nice job for seat of your pants booking.” “Thank you Cliff. I appreciate that those two were able to kick some ass.”

Wednesday, Week 3, May 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Aaron Andrews def. Cal Sanders in 7. (D-) Match 1: Insane Machine vs. Shooter Good match to start off the show. Shooter out wrestles the veteran in 17 minutes. (C) Shooter begins to celebrate, but he isn't able to for long, as Aaron Andrews runs out and attacks, beating Shooter down. (D+) Match 2: Ultimate Phoenix vs. William Hayes Chalk up another poor chemistry note for Ultimate Phoenix. The guy can't get a break, although he can and does get a win. (D) Match 3: Cam Vessey vs. Fox Mask © (CZCW Championship) Cam makes a fine showing, but it isn't enough, as the champion shows his savvy off by hitting a beautiful Fox Hunter for the win. (C) Aaron Andrews comes to the ring and rants on Shooter for costing him the CZCW Championship at Welcome to the Coastal Zone. Shooter comes out and explains it was because Andrews cheated to win his shot. Andrews demands a match at Surf Slam, which Shooter gladly accepts. (C-) Main Event: American Elemental © vs. Dragon Machine vs. Frankie Perez vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Sam Pratt (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) BEAUTIFUL! These guys all get a rub in one of the greatest matches in CZCW history. 17 minutes of total nonstop action culminate with Elemental hitting a 20 foot triple gainer splash on all four opponents to allow him access to the belt. (B-) Overall: C+ Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01 “Hey kid, I thought you were firing Andrews?” “I just wanted to try shocking him into good behavior. So far it seems to have worked.” “We'll see.”

Wednesday, Week 4, May 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) New Mexico Armory (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: The Bronzed God def. Too Hot in 6. (D-) Dark Match: Jungle Cats def. Youth Energy in 8. (D) Match 1: Cal Sanders and Frank Burton vs. Wave of Violence The Wave of Violence continue their dominance by destroying the other job squad in CZCW. Frank and Cal put up more of a fight, but only enough to last just under six minutes. (D-) Greg Gauge comes out and tells the crowd that he and his brother will show their superiority not only in the tag team ranks, but alone as well. He also says if he or his brother lose a match, the winner can have a shot at the tag belts. (E+) Match 2: Greg Gauge vs. Insane Machine vs. Remmy Skye In the first triple threat of the night, Greg makes good on his word and is able to out wrestle his opponents until Remmy taps to the Proton Lock. (D) Matt Gauge grabs some mic time and says he'll continue where his brother left off, defeating the partners of Greg's opponents. (D-) Match 3: Matt Gauge vs. Dragon Machine vs. Frankie Perez Well, Matt didn't make as good on his promise, and did you really expect him to when he is put in the ring with the two future hall of famers? Frankie showed that he was the man tonight, getting Dragon to tap to the P-Clutch. (D+) Match 4: Cam Vessey and Steve Flash vs. The Ninja Union The progression continues as these guys put on a very TV worthy match. Cam and Steve work well together, but not as well as Pratt and Ota. This is specifically shown when Ota Ninja Striked Cam out of his boots and Pratt picked up the pieces, keeping Flash from making the save. (C-) William Hayes comes to the ring with a piece of paper in his hands. He says that he found this in the locker room. An open challenge from the champion to any man brave enough to bring it out to the ring. William says that he's already a revered wrestler in Japan and will be the same in the USA once he wins the CZCW Championship. (D) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. William Hayes (CZCW Championship) And William tried his best to defeat Fox, but how can anyone defeat the champ? Fox makes an impressive 30th defense of the CZCW Championship after a sweet Fox Hunter. (C-) Overall: C- Attendance: 1000 TV Rating: 0.01 “Hey Cliffy, check out the ratings, we're over 50,000 viewing!” “Well, any increase is good, I guess.” “I've made money every month so far this year, that's good, right?” “Like I said before, you have a long way to go until I'm happy with you again in that respect.” “Well, looks like I'll just have to try harder. Our show got signed up for three more seasons. By then, we should be able to find a better network.” “Well Peers, keep up the good work.” It seems as if there is something on Cliff's mind.

Wednesday, Week 1, June 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Mainstream Hernandez def. Ultimate Phoenix in 8. (C+) Dark Match: Fox Mask def. Masked Lion in 8. (D+) Fox Mask is in the ring, fresh off his win over Lion. He says that since his number one and two competitors are busy with each other, he's left without a challenger for Surf Slam. Quickly, the other winner of the dark matches comes to the ring. Mainstream Hernandez says that he'll fight Fox Mask any day and he'll win the CZCW Championship. Fox chuckles and says that Mainstream has some balls and that they'll tango in that ring on Monday. (C-) Match 1: Wave of Violence vs. Absolutely Fabulous The Wave continues to roll through the tag teams put in front of them. With their new attitudes and intensity, Jay and Marc could find themselves making a push to the Legacy. (D) Match 2: Masked Panther vs. Shooter I can't say I'm surprised, but these guys put on a great match. Panther made Shooter look great, while still keeping himself strong. Of course, Shooter picks up the win with his front choke lock. (C-) Match 3: Aaron Andrews vs. Frankie Perez Well, this match was even better. Let's hope the main event can keep up the trend. Double A and Frankie went to war. Frankie held advantage through the second half of the match and as he was about to slap on the P-Clutch, Aaron got a quick roll up with a hook of the tights to steal the win. (C+) Main Event: American Elemental © vs. Sam Pratt (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Best. Show. Ever. American Elemental and Sam Pratt put on a match that people really should be paying to see. It was one hell of an affair that had the crowd on the edge of their seats. Even better, no commercial breaks during the match on TV. Sam looked like he might dethrone the champ, but it was nothing doing. Elemental grabbed the belt to retain. (B-) Overall: C+ Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01 “Great show Peers.” “Thanks bos...” “What do you have planned for Surf Slam?” “Well, Double A vs. Shooter... Fox vs Mainstream... The Legacy vs. Frankie and Remmy... uhhh...” “My point exactly. You did not build up Surf Slam at all.” “It was an accident.” “Well, you better do something to make sure the arena is full on Monday.” “Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I'll put an emergency ad campaign on the TV.” Card for Surf Slam: Fox Mask vs. Mainstream Hernandez (CZCW Championship) Aaron Andrews vs. Shooter The Legacy vs. Redshift Riders (CZCW Tag Team Championship) American Elemental vs. Masked Cougar vs. Sam Pratt vs. Teddy Powell vs. Sam Pratt (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) Jungle Cats vs. Wave of Violence

Monday, Week 2, June 2009. CZCW Surf Slam 2009 Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Match 1: Jungle Cats (Lion and Panther) vs. Wave of Violence The Wave of Violence win another match, this time against their talented opponents from north and south of the border. The new attitudes for Jay and Marc are not going unnoticed. (D+) Greg Gauge comes to the ring. “You may notice that I'm missing something, or more precisely, someone. You see, Matt got another, MUCH better paying gig and won't be able to make it tonight. So, I'm sorry, but the Tag Titles won't be defended tonight.” The Redshift Riders come out from the back, Frankie with a microphone. “I see how it is, you get scared and run away. Well, we're not letting you off the hook.” “Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't say you wouldn't get a match. You see, I have a partner. Another man who plans on continuing a legacy. You two have a match tonight, against me and Cam Vessey.” (D-) Match 2: Greg Gauge and Cam Vessey vs. Redshift Riders The teamwork of the Riders led them to a victory in this one, as despite their talent, Greg and Cam weren't on the same level. (C-) Match 3: American Elemental © vs. Masked Cougar vs. Sam Pratt vs. Teddy Powell vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) The Xtreme Division continues not to disappoint me. Twenty four minutes of nonstop action unfolds for the fans, culminating in American Elemental taking a sick dive, eliminating his opponents and grabbing the title. (C+) Fox Mask and Mainstream cut a dueling promo. Mainstream saying that he's going to do for the CZCW Championship what he did for the Xtreme Title. Fox says that he's already done that and more. (C-) Match 4: Fox Mask © vs. Mainstream Hernandez (CZCW Championship) What better way to follow up an amazing match than with an even better match. Fox and Mainstream tell a story in the ring about a man desperate to win the title and another man even more desperate to keep it. Mainstream puts on his best effort, but it isn't enough as Fox shows that he is the MAN. (B-) The announcers hype up the history between Double A and Shooter. They started as partners and opponents, then they became allies, and now they have a bitter war to settle. The war to see who is the better man. (C-) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Shooter I can not complain about the show tonight. Aaron and Shooter showcase their skills in a great match. Andrews tries to use shortcuts to grab a victory, but Shooter uses his skill, strength, and fortitude to finally put Double A out with a Front Choke Lock in 25. (B-) Overall: C+ Attendance: 2000 “A damn fine show, I will say so myself.” “You're lucky it turned out as well as it did.” “Cliff, the DVD sales on this show are going to be ridiculous. Trust me. Oh yeah, I think we're going to try our hand at the West Texas Coliseum this week.” “What? Why?” “Well, The pre-sales have been pretty good. If we break the 1750 mark, we should be making money without a problem.” “Don't crash and burn just yet Peers.”

Wednesday, Week 2, June 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) West Texas Coliseum (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: Dragon Machine def. Too Hot in 6. (D-) Dark Match: Aaron Andrews def. The Sensational Singh in 10. (D+) Match 1: The Legacy © vs. Youth Energy (CZCW Tag Team Championship) The Legacy never look too scared in this one, as they put their opponents down handily. (D+) Match 2: American Elemental © vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Masked Lion vs. Remmy Skye (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) American Elemental defends his belt in a no brainer. The note of importance is the Legacy running down and attacking Remmy Skye during the finish. (C-) They continue the beatdown after the match, all the while saying that the Riders will never get a shot at the Tag Titles. (E) Match 3: Sam Pratt vs. Steve Flash You know, if my main event and upper midcard had any sort of chemistry what so ever, I'd be really happy. As it is, these two don't seem to click and they were awkward in the ring together. Good thing it's Steve Flash and Sam Pratt, because I'm probably the only one who noticed. Steve picks up the win with the Flash Bang. (C-) Fox Mask comes out and cuts a promo about Shooter earning a shot at the CZCW Championship by beating Aaron Andrews on Monday. And if you didn't see the match, you better buy the DVD, because it was a good one. (D+) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. Shooter (CZCW Championship) Both men went at it like they didn't have a pair of grueling matches a couple nights prior. Several near falls are culminated when Aaron Andrews runs down to the ring and attacks both men, causing a no contest. (C+) Double A grabs a microphone. “It should be me in the title match tonight!” Boos. “I should have won that match. The only reason Shooter beat me is because he used an illegal choke hold to knock me out!” Further boos. “If Shooter fought that match fair, there's no way he would have beaten me. And I'll prove it. Let's strip away the rules at Battle on the Beach and settle this the only way possible. In a Beachfront Brawl! I expect your answer next week.” Double A accentuates his point by kicking Shooter hard in the ribs and then stomping Fox. (C-) Overall: C+ Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01 “See Cliff, nothing to worry about. We packed this place to the brim.” “I don't know how you do it Peers, but you do it.” “I'll never quit.” On a side note, Aaron Andrews really is a humongous pain in the ass. He can't go a show without getting into a fight with someone else. Maybe I should bring Black Eagle back so Double A will like me again.

Wednesday, Week 3, June 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: Fox Mask def. Velocidad in 6. (D, don't click) Dark Match: Shooter def. Frank Burton in 6. (C-, don't click) Match 1: Youth Energy vs. Wave of Violence Jay and Marc continue their impressive winning streak as they punish Youth Energy without remorse for 6 minutes. (D) Fox Mask comes to the ring and sets out an open challenge for Battle on the Beach, he wants an opponent to accept next week, and reminds everyone that the Master of Wrestling Tournament is set to begin at the end of July. (C) Match 2: Fumihiro Ota vs. Masked Panther Bland match between two talented wrestlers. Ota picks up the victory with a well placed Ninja Strike in 8 minutes. (D) Match 3: Aaron Andrews vs. Masked Cougar Cougar impresses the crowd with his offensive abilities against Double A, but it isn't for long, as Andrews takes over and begins to dismantle Cougar. This continues until Shooter makes his way to the ring and blasts Double A from behind with a chair. He continues to smash Andrews causing a DQ. (C) Shooter picks up a microphone and tells Andrews that he accepts the Beachfront Brawl at Battle on the Beach. He then jabs the chair into Andrews ribs to punctuate his sentence. (D+) Main Event: Team Masked (American Elemental, Ultimate Phoenix, Insane Machine, Dragon Machine, and Masked Lion) vs. Team Unmasked (Mainstream Hernandez, Frankie Perez, Sam Pratt, William Hayes, and Cam Vessey) This match was just designed as a fun way to cap off the TV show, but turned into so much more. The fans in the arena went nuts at the athleticism displayed and the amount of crazy stuff going on at once. The finish came after 17 minutes when Elemental hit Cam with an Inferno Splash to win. (C+) Overall: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01 “Hey kid, I have some news for you.” “Yeah? What is it?” “So, you may have noticed me acting oddly lately.” “Yeah, you've seemed a bit more distant than normal... What gives?” “I just signed a deal with TCW.” “What? Cliff, are you serious?” “Yeah, they apparently want me to announce on their new TV show. I decided it would be good for me and good for the company. If I keep getting better, than we keep getting better.” “Well, I can't stop you, so good luck.” “Thanks Peers, you're a good kid.”

Wednesday, Week 4, June 2009. The Tide Is In West Texas Coliseum (Mid South, USA) Dark Match: Masked Lion def. Cuadrado in 6 minutes. (E+) Match 1: The Legacy © vs. Wave of Violence (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Wave of Violence live up to their name in this one. At the first instant that they think things might not go their way, they send the match to the floor and start a wild brawl. A brawl so wild that the referee throws the match out as a Double DQ. (D+) After the brawl is finally under control, Matt Gauge grabs a microphone. “Frankie Perez, I know you're crying foul about last month and me being in Japan, so I'll throw you a bone. At Battle on the Beach, my brother and I will put our titles on the line against you and your partner.” Greg takes the mic. “You're welcome.” (D-) Match 2: Steve Flash vs. William Hayes Hayes continues to look great in the ring against great opponents. Steve takes some good heat and then finishes Slick Willy off with the Flash Bang. (C-) Match 3: Frankie Perez vs. Sam Pratt Frankie wrestles like a man possessed in the ring. All the while, telling the camera that the Legacy will be over come Battle on the Beach. Sam tries to fight back, but Frankie has none of it and locks on the P-Clutch. (C-) Fox Mask comes to the ring and says that the deadline is up. He needs to know who his opponent for Battle on the Beach is. A moment passes and no one shows up, but the silence is broken by a new arrival to the Zone. The man steps into the ring and gets a reaction from some of the fans. “Fox Mask, I am Steve Gumble. I'm not some Young Gun cowboy. I'm not merely a tag team wrestler. I am a man who wants some gold. I pulled a lot of strings to get brought in here and I'm going to be the man to take that belt away from you. You've had an iron grip on that thing for over a year, but I'm going to end it at Battle on the Beach.” “Steve, you talk big for the new kid on the block. How about you take a seat and I'll show you why I've held the CZCW Championship for over a year.” (C-) Match 4: Fox Mask © vs. Insane Machine (CZCW Championship) Great match between these two CZCW veterans. Insane Machine pulls out the best match he's been involved in for awhile. Steve Gumble sits at ringside and seems to be distracting Fox from his opponent. This gives Machine a lot of opportunity to make his comebacks, but it isn't enough, as Fox is able to hit the Fox Hunter and get the pin. (C+) After the match, Fox grabs the microphone. “You know what Steve, I need to see if you're a real challenger. You just saw me defeat the Insane Machine, well, I want you to defeat someone of a similar caliber. So I want someone in the back to come out here and challenge Steve Gumble.” Running from the backstage is Mainstream Hernandez. He walks up to Fox. “I'm in. But Fox, if I win, can I have the title shot.” “The shot goes to the wrestler who deserves it the most. If you win, it's yours.” (D+) Main Event: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Steve Gumble Steve Gumble makes a great debut against one of the best in the US. Mainstream comes at him with a full head of steam, but Steve shows why he's made it in the big time and is able to put Mainstream down with a Savate Kick. (C) Overall Rating: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01 “Steve Gumble, really?” “Yeah, I like the guy, he works well, is relatively over, and he isn't a prima donna.” “Alright then, go with it.”

CZCW End of Half One Review 2009. Champions: CZCW Championship: Current Holder: Fox Mask (6) (34 defenses) Won From: Donnie J (15 defenses) CZCW Tag Team: Current Holders: The Legacy (5 defenses) Won From: Redshift Riders (2) (2 defenses) CZCW Xtreme: Current Holder: American Elemental (6 defenses) Won From: Mainstream Hernandez (2) (7 defenses) CZCW Master of Wrestling: 2008 Winner: Steve Flash Defeated: Shooter CZCW Women's Championship: (Retired) Last Holder: Joanne Rodriguez Won From: Wanda Fish (4 defenses) CZCW Women's Tag Team: (Retired) Last Holders: Devil's Daughter & Gorgon (2 defenses) Won From: Good Lookin' Bunny (2 defenses) Current Roster: Main Event: Aaron Andrews Fox Mask Fumihiro Ota Infiniti (William Peers (Zack Macomber)) Steve Flash Steve Gumble Ultimate Phoenix Upper Midcard: American Elemental Dragon Machine (Mikey James) Frankie Perez Mainstream Hernandez Sam Pratt (Cannonball Kid, Calamari Kid) Shooter (Shooter Sean Deeley) Midcard: Cameron Vessey Flying Jimmy Foxx Greg Gauge Insane Machine Lee Rivera Marc Speed Masked Cougar Masked Lion (Trent Shaffer) Masked Panther (Rafael Ruiz) Matt Gauge Remmy Skye William Hayes Lower Midcard: Jay Moose Shane Nelson The Bronzed God (Zeus Maxmillion) The Sensational Singh (Kashmir Singh) Opener: Cuadrado (K-Squared) Frank Burton (Rolling Johnny Stones) Too Hot Enhancement Talent: Cal Sanders Velocidad Tag Teams/Stables: Absolutely Fabulous (The Bronzed God & The Sensational Singh) Ayune Ajustado (Cuadrado and Velocidad) Endless Potential (Fox Mask & Infiniti) Jungle Cats (Masked Cougar & Masked Lion) & Masked Panther Redshift Riders (Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye) The Legacy (Greg & Matt Gauge) The Machines (Dragon Machine & Insane Machine) The Ninja Union (Fumihiro Ota & Sam Pratt) Wave of Violence (Jay Moose & Marc Speed) Youth Energy (Lee Rivera & Shane Nelson) Starting Cash for July 2009: 279,545 Popularity/Importance: South West: D+/D Mid South: D/D- US Economy: C and falling US Wrestling Industry: F+ and falling Jumper Goals Status: Rise to Cult – Pending Nationwide TV Deal – Pending Fox Mask signed by a National (or higher) Promotion – Pending

Wednesday, Week 1, July 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) Dark Match: American Elemental def. Flying Jimmy Foxx in 7. (D, don't click) Match 1: Cal Sanders and Frank Burton vs. Absolutely Fabulous Cal and Frank always look good in any match they're in, but AbFab are able to look even better for defeating their opponents. (D-) Match 2: Insane Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez Very nice match between two great wrestlers. Mainstream is able to pick up the win with his Apparition #14. (C) Match 3: Sam Pratt vs. Ultimate Phoenix Even better of a match here between these future lucha legends. They were both solidly on their game and that is why Ultimate Phoenix picking up a win is such a big boost. (C+) Match 4: Fumihiro Ota vs. Steve Flash Not what I expected from these two. In fact, I'm very disappointed. Ota goes over, but he better start putting on some good singles matches. (D+) The CZCW Xtreme Champion, American Elemental, makes his way to the ring. “I just wanted to come out here tonight and let everyone know that the past three matches weren't some throwaway wastes. No, they were to determine my three opponents for Battle on the Beach. Monday night, I'll be putting my title on the line against Mainstream Hernandez, Ultimate Phoenix, and Fumihiro Ota.” (D+) Main Event: Aaron Andrews vs. Masked Cougar Hot diggity damn! I wasn't expecting these two to put on a match of this quality. Cougar made everything look amazingly real and Andrews looked like a God as he defeated Cougar with the Flying Body Press. (C+) Double A hops on the microphone after the match to tell Shooter that the fate of Masked Cougar will be his at Battle on the Beach in the Beachfront Brawl. (C) Overall Rating: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01 Card for Battle on the Beach 2009: Fox Mask © vs. Steve Gumble (CZCW Championship) Aaron Andrews vs. Shooter (Beachfront Brawl) The Legacy © vs. Redshift Riders (CZCW Tag Team Championship) American Elemental © vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match)

Monday, Week 2, July 2009. CZCW Battle on the Beach 2009 Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) The show starts with the Legacy dragging a beaten and bloody Remmy Skye to the ring. Matt grabs a microphone on the way into the ring. “It looks like Remmy ran into an unfortunate accident in the back and will be unable to compete tonight. Sorry Frankie, looks like your luck just isn't working out.” Frankie Perez steps out from the back. “You know, I figured you guys would be coward enough to attack my partner again. Well, this time, I have a back up. Don't think you're getting out of the match tonight. I've got a new partner.” The Gauge Boys aren't happy with the fact that Frankie is unbothered by the destruction of Remmy Skye and show it by kicking Remmy a couple more times. (E+) Match 1: American Elemental © vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Ultimate Phoenix (CZCW Xtreme, Ladder Match) It's not even fair that these guys come out and put on matches of such high quality without even thinking about it. American Elemental continues his string of fantastic title defenses here. (B-) The voice of Frankie Perez is heard over the PA system. “It's time to introduce my new tag team partner... Dragon Machine! And another special announcement, I will no longer be known by Frankie Perez. I am reborn... as the Killing Machine! The new Machines walk out from the back, Frankie now sporting a Grim Reaper themed mask. (D) Match 2: The Legacy © vs. The Machines (CZCW Tag Team Championship) This is a hard fought battle between the two teams. The hard hitting action is nothing less than amazing. These guys don't hesitate waffling the crap out of each other and it definitely impresses the crowd. The end comes when Dragon Machine hits Matt Gauge with a twisting flapjack and Killing Machine hits a frog splash for the pin. (C+) Match 3: Aaron Andrews vs. Shooter (Beachfront Brawl) Holy crap Batman, new best match in CZCW history. These guys upped the previous matches by a couple degrees and put on an absolute war. These guys battle all over the arena, and destroy a good amount of it. Double A is on the offense for a good portion of the match, but is cut off when Shooter smashes him in the arm with a lead pipe in the back. This is the beginning of the end, as Shooter works that arm even more and finally forces Double A to submit to a nasty seated stretch armbar. (B) Main Event: Fox Mask © vs. Steve Gumble (CZCW Championship) And the worst match is the main event. Bummer. Looks like we should have gone with Mainstream. Well, Steve complained about the match in the back, but I'm glad I didn't waver. He sandbagged it a bit, but Fox is too good to make a match look like crap. Not a bad match by any means, but Fox picks up a win in a disappointing performance (C) Overall Rating: C Attendance: 2000 “Are you second guessing yourself about Gumble yet?” “You know, it was poor booking on my part, I didn't give him a whole lot of momentum coming into the show. That's what I get.” “So what's on tap now?” “It's that time of year, and I have the brackets all drawn up. MASTER OF WRESTLING 2009!” “Oh boy...” [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/Tournament2009.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]I'm going to hold off on the next show until tomorrow to give anyone who wants to fill out a bracket enough time to. If you're interested, go ahead and post it here or send a PM. If I get even three people to fill out the bracket, I do have a neat prize that I was going to give out for the 2008 Master of Wrestling tournament, but this years will work as well. Thanks for reading.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll try again after the preliminary rounds. -- Wednesday, Week 2, July 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) West Texas Coliseum (Mid South, USA) The show starts out with Cliff Anderson and William Peers welcoming their new commentary partner, Fox Mask. Fox: “I know the fans at home are wondering what I'm doing on the commentary team, but I'm here to remind everyone what time of year it is. It's time for the tournament of ages, it's time to crown a Master of Wrestling.” Peers: “That's right Fox. It's too bad you won't be able to take part in the tournament, but it is also a way to find the next number one contender to the CZCW Championship, right Cliff?” Cliff: “That's absolutely right. Last year, Steve Flash won the tournament, and with that, he is automatically placed as the number one seed this year.” Peers: “We see that there are going to be some good matches coming out of this tournament, and there is the possibility of some great ones coming in the later rounds.” Fox: “Well, we're going to see the first quarter of the brackets done tonight, so let's get to it without any further ado.” (C) Match 1: #24 Jay Moose vs. #9 Ultimate Phoenix It seems as if the Wave of Violence only really takes part if they're both together, as shown here. Phoenix was able to out maneuver Moose, but not without taking some hard hits in the process. (D+) Match 2: #8 Sam Pratt vs. #25 Shane Nelson The single digit seeds continue on their winning ways here, as Pratt takes Nelson down with a systematic approach. (D+) The Machines come to the ring and hype up their upcoming match with Absolutely Fabulous. They make it apparent that they will be holding on to the titles for quite some time. (E+) Match 3: Absolutely Fabulous vs. The Machines © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) The new team looks very good against the polished AbFab. They are able to come out and outclass The Sensational Singh and The Bronzed God. (D+) Match 4: #1 Steve Flash vs. #32 Velocidad You weren't expecting upset were you? Good. Steve wins easily. (D-) Main Event: #17 Cam Vessey vs. #16 Infiniti Best match of the night, although that isn't saying much. A hard fought back and forth match between the two. It built tension up until Cam was hit with The End, signaling a win for Infiniti. (C-) Overall Rating: C- Attendance: 1974 TV Rating: 0.01 “Woah there Peers, I think you should consider putting on a TV quality main event for these first round matches.” “You may be right.”

Wednesday, Week 3, July 2009. The Tide Is In (Shown on US Syndication Southwest) Grissom Auditorium (South West, USA) The show starts with the announcers talking about all of the Master of Wrestling Tournament matches tonight. (C+) Match 1: #21 Masked Panther vs. #12 Matt Gauge Masked Panther was off his game tonight and that made it easier for Matt Gauge to come in and work him down enough to slap on a Proton Lock to pick up the win. (D+) Match 2: #5 Steve Gumble vs. #28 The Bronzed God Steve Gumble and TBG have an alright match, on par with the other preliminary matches so far. It ends with a well placed Savate Kick from Gumble. (D+) Match 3: #13 Greg Gauge vs. #20 Masked Lion This is more like it. Lion put on a better fight than his partner Masked Panther and for it lasted a couple minutes longer, but for naught, as we saw the same result. Proton Lock. (C-) Match 4: #4 American Elemental vs. #29 Cal Sanders American Elemental looked great out there against Cal, who bumped around for a few minutes before being put away by the Inferno Splash. (C) The Legacy come out to the ring and Greg grabs a microphone. “I am sick and tired of getting screwed in the Zone. Everywhere else my brother and I wrestle, we are respected... revered. We are the sons of Sam Keith and we expect what is due to us.” “That is why we want our Tag Titles returned to us right now. They were stolen from us. We didn't sign a contract to fight The Machines, we signed a contract to fight the Redshift Riders.” “So bring us out our belts and we'll drop it.” Dragon Machine and Killing Machine walk out to the aisle, Killing Machine with a mic. “You might be sick and tired of “getting screwed,” but we're sick a tired of guys like you coming in and expecting to be thrust to the top. Me and Dragon have been working and earning our spots for years. And we're not going to let some daddy's little boys' come in here and screw with us. So if you want a shot at our belts, bring it to Wave of Fury and we'll gladly put the belts on the line.” Greg and Matt look at each other, frustrated. “Fine, you're on.” “Now if you boys would kindly leave the ring, we have titles to defend.” (C-) Main Event: The Ninja Union vs. The Machines © (CZCW Tag Team Championship) Excellent idea for a main event. Ota isn't much in singles matches, but he can usually pull something off whenever more than two men are involved. The Machines got a much deserved high profile victory here tonight as they were able to work together really well and put Pratt down with their tandem attack, Well Oiled Machine. (C+) Overall Rating: C Attendance: 2000 TV Rating: 0.01

Archived