Can we compete? (Jack Avatar new fed)

Week 1 April 2008 Monday Night Mayhem Perry Hall in front of 2000 fans dark match: Shawn Gonzales, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Air Attack Weasel, Black Eagle, and Cameron Vessey over Ben Williams, Daredevil Aero, Velocidad, Warren Technique and Jon Jetson D (Ben Williams increasing Technical skills and Jon Jetson is increasing performance skills) Madman Boone over Burning Exile D- (madman boone off his game) Steve Flash over Stevie Grayson C (they have chemistry) JD Morgan over Paul Steadyfast C- (Morgan increasing in performance skills) Freddie Datsun over Mean Jean Cattley C+ Jack Avatar over Des Davids B- Overall Grade C+, 0.72 rating Ben Williams suffers a spinal disalignment and will be out for 2 months and 2 weeks but he is the bump machine!?! on the plus side with our tv and ppv deal we made 106k last month. Just wish there was a star we could bring in. Gino Montero says we are not big enough for him. We make an offer to California Love Machine.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=sabataged;456202]Thats a **** load of matches...how long was your ppv and how long are your average match lengths? I suggest jobbing out Madman Boone as he is strictly a hardcore wrestler and wont due good in your product.[/QUOTE] 2.5 Hours matches are 6 minutes for openers 8 for midcards 10-14 for upper main eventers and 16-20 for title fights I agree about Boone i just can't seem to get a good match out of him. He does have a C- popularity though and i would hate to have him lose that. Hopefully i can find a few chemistry matches for him. He is rated as one of my franchise players in creative meetings. He is kinda dissapointing so far though.

Awesome diary!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see the game being the focus rather than the user's storylines. Keep going! I'm not digging the whole no female workers thing! If a female worker is good enough like J-Ro or Catherine Quine why wouldn't she belong in your fed? You should try some tag matches, more opportunities to exploit chemistry. You can always pair two workers with great chemistry as a team but against each other they might get penalties.

Thanks for reading Buddy Garner when i made the Fed i put tag teams at 0% wasn't sure how i would do money wise and tag teams can get costly to a starting fed. I am not saying that i may change something down the road. I have thought a few times about making it 90% matches and 10% angles. I am having a real hard time figuring out why guys get the grades they do. Monday Night Mayham week 2 April 2008 Dark Matches Air Attack Weasel over Cal Sanders E+ (Cal Sanders is improving in performance skills) Warren Technique over K-Sqaured E Velocidad over El Medico E- To start off the TV Show i put in my first "gimmick" match ever First Blood Madman Boone over Des Davids D- (if this was a different fed it would have gotten a better rating hopefully it will increase Davids popularity) Steve Flash over Shawn Gonzales C+ (these guys have chemistry) JD Morgan over Mean Jean Cattley C (JD Morgan is improving in performance skills) Freddie Datsun over Black Eagle C- (I thought this would be rated higher than the flash and gonzales and the morgan over cattley matches) Jack Avatar over California Love Machine C (i like giving new guys a title shot for their first match as it can increase their popularity and give them a good momentum out of the gate which most of my guys seem to be lacking) Overall Rating C ratings fell to 0.61 next week we try to give guys the night off before the PPV it could get ugly.

Monday Night Mayhem April week 3 2008 Stevie Grayson over Bob Casey D+ Steve Flash over Roderick Remus D+ JD Morgan over Cameron Vessey C- Freddie Datsun over Burning Exile C Jack Avatar over Kirk Jameson C- (bad chemistry) Overall Rating C- we got a 0.52 rating. I thought this wasn't going to go well but i thought brining in Jameson could give up a nice main event to save it. I don't think we are going to fall from Cult but it sure looks like i am trying.

PPV Sitting on Your Coach from the Virginia Park Fields Mark Smart over Cal Sanders E+ Warren Technique over K-Squared E Velocidad over Stretch the chicken boy E- Daredevil Aero over El Medico F+ (these guys have good chemistry?) Bob Casey over Air Attack Weseal E Burning Exile over Bulldozer Brandon Smith D-(bad chemistry) Cameron Vessey over Jon Jetson E+ (good chemistry) (jetson is improving in performance skills) Roderick Remus over Kirk Jameson D- Des Davids over California Love Machine D Mean Jean Cattley over Black Eagle C- (black eagle is improving in peformance skills) Stevie Grayson over Madman Boone D Steve Flash over Shawn Gonzales C+ Freddie Datsun over JD Morgan C+ (both increased in peformance skills) Jack Avatar over Freddie Datsun (i made a typo it was supposed to be Paul Steadyfast) C+ Final Rating C+ I can't believe i didn't catch i clicked the wrong guy for the main event it could have been worse i could have clicked on Stretch the chicken boy

Monday Night Mayhem April week 4 2008 Shawn Gonzales over Des Davids D+ (bad chemistry) Stevie Grayson over Mean Jean Cattley C Steve Flash over Paul Steadyfast D+ JD Morgan over Black Eagle C Jack Avatar over Roderick Remus C got an C rating (just for the record there is some randomness to the match ratings i got an error and reran the same card as it was already loaded and the avatar remus match went from C+ to a C rating) rating 0.52 we need to clean this up

Try doing a better job or grouping similar workers. Like guys with low brawling and high technical against each other instead of mix and matching. Like you put JD Morgan vs Black Eagle and Grayson vs Cattley, match ups would be better other way around.

Sorry for double post but I would up the time amounts too. I would put anyone above an opener in a minimum of 8 minute match. I generally do 8-13-18 matches and seems to work out great. Also if you have lesser skilled workers try using the "overbook" road agent note. I have had luck with that in my fed. Otherwise keep up the great work. I am very intersted in this diary because like you I started off with my own fed, and I had like 75% of the same roster you did. I started regional and now am on the verge of National.

Thanks for the input Sabataged I think i am going to start a booking notebook for each wrestler. I have just been kinda throwing my best guys out there looking for chemistry matchups for the ppv. I need to get a new plan together (as soon as i do i am sure those guys will get snatched up). I need to look at each guy indivdually and stop looking at the company as a whole and try to get more out of the shows. Guys telling me they need rest or having bad chemistry, leaving for greener pastures and new guys brought into the mix have made my orginal plan a huge mess. I also have gotten rid of alot of lower end workers that were on the roster. Although i saved a few of them that i want to try to make something of them even if its just an opener who can get a semi decent ratings with chemistry matchups. Just a mental note if you could find a few chemistry matchups for a guy like Ben Williams how far can he go? I think i may look to find a couple locker room leader type guys(at least until Acid and Champange Lover are still tour) and try to find some chemistry matchups for them in dark matches.

week 1 may 2008 Monday Night Mayham dark matches: Warren Technique over Stretch the chicken boy E Bob Casey over Cal Sanders E+ Kirk Jameson over Air Attack Weseal D- (jameson improve flying skills) Paul Steadyfast over Steve Flash C- Stevie Grayson over JD Morgan C (grayson off his game) Jack Avatar over Freddie Datsun C (seems my last ppv Datsun won the title in a misclick) overall show rating C- o.52 rating on Arcadia

week 2 may 2008 We sign newcomer Jay Cord. Have to like what we see in him. dark matach: mark smart, daredevil aero, warren technique, jon jetson, and air attack weasel over cal sanders, el medico, strech the chicken boy, k-dquared and velovidad (el medico and jon jetson improving in performance skills and air attack weasel improving in technical skills) E JD Morgan over Kirk Jameson C- (good chemistry here and JD Morgan is improving performance skills) Stevie Grayson over Jay Cord C- Freddie Datsun over Steve Flash C (Datsun is improving performance skills) Jack Avatar over Shawn Gonzales C+ Final Grade C+ Rating 0.56 Overall not too bad. Trying to get some guys more overness to get those B- shows one day

may week 3 2008 Monday Night Mayham Madman Boone over California Love Machine D- (boone is off his game) Paul Steadyfast over Air Attack Weseal E+ Stevie Grayson over Cameron Vessey D JD Morgan over Kirk Jameson C- (JD Morgan improving performance skills) Jack Avatar over Bulldozer Brandon Smith C Final Rating C Gave alot of the established guys the night off with the ppv coming this week we got a 0.52 rating

Well it seems i have had little luck trying to lure guys away from TCW or SWF so i made non aggression pacts with them so hopefully i won't have to worry about losing guys i am building up. Sunday Week 3 May 2008 PPV Eating Your Chips Roderick Remus over Cal Sanders D- California Love Machine over Daredevil Aero E+ (they have good chemistry, CLM improved in rumble skills) Air Attack Weasel over Velocidad E- (velocidad improving in performance skills) Bob Casey over Jon Jetson E (jon jetson improving in performance skills) Bulldozer Brandon Smith over Warren Technique D- Kirk Jameson over Burning Exile D- Mean Jean Cattley over Des Davids C- (des davids improving in technical skills) Jay Cord over Black Eagle C- Madman Boone over Shawn Gonzales D Steve Flash over Stevie Grayson B- (great chemistry) Freddie Datsun over JD Morgan C+ (chemistry both improving in performance skills) Jack Avatar over Paul Steadyfast C+(chemistry) Final Grade C+ I was hoping for better but i guess it will come

Will check out Steven Parker. (I have had him in other games myself) If there any matchups people want to see at the next ppv post them here. After the next ppv i will be doing a 6 month overview of the wrestling world. For the most part i have not been using the victor option for the road agent notes as it seemed to get a bunch of guys mad at me. 99% of the time i know the outcome but this ppv Madman Boone won a match i really didn't want him to win. I like the idea of putting your best guys head to head and seeing who comes out on top.

Monday Night Mayhem Week 4 May 2008 Dark Match: Roderick Remus, Mark Smart, Air Attack Weasel, California Love Machine and Warren Technique over Daredevil Aero, Velocidad, Stretch the chicken boy, K-squared and Cal Sanders (E+) (Strech is improving in rumble and technical skills, Daredevil Aero improving in technical skills) Paul Steadyfast over Madman Boone D+ (they have chemistry) Steve Flash over Mean Jean Cattley C Steve Grayson over Des Davids D+ JD Morgan over Shawn Gonzales C (JD Morgan improving in performance skills) Freddie Datsun over Black Eagle C (Black Eagle improving in rumble skills) Jack Avatar over Jay Cord C+ Final Grade C+ 0.52 rating

Des Davids and Freddie Datsun were not on the card due to selecting someone else (USPW) to work for which is the first time it happened to me. Darkmatch: Roderic Remus, Cameron Vessey,California Love Machine, Air Attack Weseal, and Mark Smart over Stretch the chicken boy, k-squared, cal sanders, velocidad and daredevil aero. E+ Stevie Grayson over Kirk Jameson C- JD Morgan over Bulldozer Brandon Smith C Steve Flash over Jay Cord C Jack Avatar over Black Eagle C+ Overall Rating C+ we got a 0.57 rating

Monday Night Mayhem Monday Week 2 June 2008 (Nathaniel Ca$ino added to roster) darkmatch: Roderick Remus, Cameron Vessey, Air Attack Weasel, California Love Machine and Nathaniel Ca$ino over Cal Sanders, Mark Smart, K-Squared, Velocidad and Daredevil Aero D+ (Mark Smart and Nathinal Ca$ino are improving in performance skills) Steve Flash over Burning Exile C- JD Morgan over Kirk JAmeson C Shawn Gonzales over Bulldog Brandon Smith D (argh!) Stevie Grayson over Jay Cord C- Jack Avatar over Mean Jean Cattley C+ Overall Rating C+ 0.52 TV Rating

Monday Night Mayham week 3 June 2008 (Des Davids, Freddie Datsun and Ben Williams are unavailable) Darkmatch: California Love Machine, Roderick Remus, Kirk Jameson, Cameron Vessey, and Warren Technique over Velocidad, Nathan Ca$ino, Daredevil Aero, Mark Smart and Jon Jetson. (California Love Machine is improving in Technical skills, Mark Smart is improving in performance skills, Jon Jetson is improving in performance skills) D- JD Morgan over Bob Casey D+ (Bob was unhappy about missing shows) Stevie Grayson over Shawn Gonzales D Mean Jean Cattley over Paul Steadyfast C Steve Flash over Black Eagle C Jack Avatar over Jay Cord C+ Overall Grade C+ Jay Cord has been getting into incidents after shows(poisonous presence, a source of constant tension and disruption). He is one of my best young workers if not the best. I just tried to take the fatherly approach and he still got more upset with me. Hopefully it will turn around but i doubt it. The USPW show got a D hopefully I can get ahead of them in popularity so I will have Des Davids and Freddie Datsun to use. Ben Willaims is back from injury now.

Monday Night Mayham week 4 June 2008 Darkmatch: Madman Boone, Ben Williams, Nathinal Ca$ino, Daredevil Aero, and Velocidad over El Medico, Stretch the chicken boy, Mark Smart, Cal Sanders, and k-squared. E (K-Squared and Ben Williams are improving in performance skills) California Love Machine over Bob Casey D- (California Love Machine improving in performance skills) Paul Steadyfast over Jay Cord D Stevie Grayson over Black Eagle C- (Stevie Grayson is improving in technical skills) Steve Flash over Kirk Jameson D+ Jack Avatar over Mean Jean Cattley C+ Final Grade C I need to do better

6 month report: Supreme Wrestling Federation is Global (ranked 1st) Jack Bruce is the Champ with 10 defences Angry Gilmore is the North American Champ 0 defences (just beat Steven Parker for the title) Akima Brave is the shooting star champ with 9 defences Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore are the tag team champs with 4 defences they have 4 c+ regions in USA but not sure they are going to fall to cult anytime soon Steve Frehly is their most over worker with A popularity in the USA Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Remo, and Vengenace follow up with B+ Runaway Train has B Angry Gilmore, Enforcer Roberts, Enygma, Eric Eisen, Joe Sexy and Rich Money have a B- I have some envy of that roster. I don't see anyone challenging them soon for the #1 company in the USA. Total Championship Wrestling Cult (ranked 2nd) They fell to cult June Week 3 2008 the Great Lakes and Mid Atlantic region are C if they get them back to C+ they will go national again. They have a bunch of C+ ratings and B- in the mid south and tri-state. They have been putting on great shows since their fall. B-, B, A and B+ so i think they are on thier way back. Tommy Cornell is their champ and is the most over with A popularity Ricky Dale Johnson is next with a B+ popularity Tyson Baine is their other big name with a B Rockey Golden, Sam Keith and Troy Tornado all have B-. Ed Stone is the all action champ Eddie Peak is the international champ Scout and Guide are the tag team champs Fumihiro Ota has been a jobber since leaving he is 0-4 in his matches. Grease Hogg is 0-3 since his move over but i didn't have as big plans for him. USPW Cult (ranked 10th) They have a C- popularity in the South East the rest are D- thru D+ Thier last 4 shows have been D, D-, D and D so they are not currently setting the world on fire but i think they are safe at Cult level but don't see them going national. James Justice is their Champ and their most popular with B- Peter Valentine and T-Rex are the next two guys with C (and i can see how that would cause problems) I notice Bruce the giant is unemployed not sure how they could possibly let him go and nobody would pick him up (i try to start a negoation). PURE (ranked 9th) we are cult tri state we are ranked C, C- in 4 places and D+ in 4 others. I started C everywhere so i am screwing this thing up and heading in the wrong direction. Pittsburg Steel Wrestling is regional ranked 20th and don't look like they are going to cult status anytime soon. Currently E+ popularity in tri-state and F- everywhere else. NYCW ranked 21st are E+ in the tri-state F- everywhere else and look to be putting on better shows than PSW but won't grow due to their 1 show a month schedule. If anyone wants any more info on anything just let me know.

PURE Roster Jack Avatar current champ player worker. Popularity has gone from D+ to C currently the most popular and best worker. Freddie Datsun, Stevie Grayson, and JD Morgan are the next group with C- popularity. We need to build stars something i am not very adapt at. Our Franchise players are Freddie Datsun, Steve Flash, Stevie Grayson, JD Morgan and Paul Steadyfast. Our Next Big Things:Kirk Jameson (and nobody else) Hot Prospects:Kirk Jameson, Air Attack Weseal, Velocidad, Daredevil Aero, and Cameron Vessey. I am putting Kirk Jameson on the push i think he needs to beat madman boone every show until he is an upper midcarder and madman boone is a midcarder. The enhancement talents are: Stretch the chicken boy 21 year old who if he improves a little bit more could maybe put on a decent match his current best is E+ have not found any chemistry matchups for him usually just thrown in 5v5 or opening match. El Medico 22 year old who needs to improve his best match is also an E+ good chemistry with Daredevil Aero. not sure he will be getting another contract. Openers: Mark Smart 24 years old and really not all that bad. Has gone from F- to E- popularity in some regions. don't have any chemistry matchups for him yet. Has put on a D- match (that isn't bad for a nobody) Cal Sanders 28 years old He is can get beat up for a D match. He is probally my best jobber. He is actually a decent technical wrestler. He has gone from F- to F popularity so maybe he could be a late bloomer. K-Squared 24 year old. Best match D-. Has gone from F- to F popularity. I don't see much beyond a cheap beat up guy at this point. Lower Midcarders: Nathaniel Ca$ino-the 21 year old newcomer has only been in 3 matches. Hopefully he can improve his skills he seems to be a good entertainer but that isn't needed here. Ben Williams 21 year old human bump machine. Best match D. I honestly don't see him reaching the midcard anytime soon but as long as he is a cheap beat up guy he will have a job with us. Has gone from F- to F+ popularity. Daredevil Aero 19 years old, best match D. Popularity has gone from F to F+. Not sure what his long term prospects are but keeping an eye on him. Not ready for any kind of push. Velocidad 21 years old. best match D. actually has gone from F- to E- in popularity. If he improves some could move his way up the card. Midcarders: Warren Technique 23 years old. Best Match D. Has gone from F to E- in popularity. I was hoping for more from him to be honest (usually is the case) but if he can improve some and put on some decent matches he may get a push. Air Attack Weseal 26 year old Best Match C- has gone from F+ to E popularity. I have a personal soft spot for this guy. I think he is a good worker and is going to have a spot in my locker room for as long as he wants it. Jon Jetson 44 years old. Best match D. Popularity hasn't moved from E-. I am nothing but disapointed in him. Doesn't look like he will be getting another contract. Cameron Vessey 21 years old best match C-. Popularity has gone from F+ to D-. Also wrestles for MAW. I think he has a future. Bulldozer Brandon Smith 25 years old best match C. Tours with WLW and wrestles for MAW also. A decent brawler with a bright future. I am not sure its going to be with us though as he can work in Japan a written deal may be his before we can offer him one. Has gone from F+ to D popularity. Bob Casey 32 years old best match D+. Put him in with Jon Jetson as a disapointment. Has gone from F+ to E popularity but not sure what i am going to due with a D+ match. not sure he will be getting a contract extension. Kirk Jameson 22 years old best match C his popularity has gone from E- to E+ (D in Puerto Rico). He should be a future main eventer here. I hope he comes along and puts some C+ B- matches into the mix. Roderick Remus 20 years old best match C his popularity has gone from E to E+. To be honest nothing jumps out at me with this guy. But if he can improve some he could be a future star. While Casey and Jetson have underachieved for me he has overachieved what i expected. California Love Machine 19 years old newcomer best match C. Popularity has from E to E+. I have hopes for this kid but not sure it isn't some wishfull thinking on my part. Upper Midcard: Des Davids: 24 years old best match B- (his title shot match) wrestles for USPW and NYCW hopefully he will go back to going with us over USPW again. Otherwise he won't do much of anything here. I do have big plans for him. Madman Boone 31 years old. Best Match C. He has not been what we hoped for. His popularity has gone down from C- to D (most place its D-). I honestly don't see good matches let in him. Kirk Jameson is will be taking his place in the upper midcard i believe. Good locker room guy hopefully he can land a spot in PSW who may be able to use his limited skills. Shawn Gonzales 37 years old. best match B-. He hasn't had a good match lately 4 out of his last 5 have been D or D+. His popularity has fallen from C+ to D+. I need to try to get it back. Still has 13 months on his contract I want to try to get something out of him he is my most expensive worker. Mean Jean Cattley 30 years old. best match C+. Popularity has gone from E+ to D+ (C in mid atlantic area). Wrestles and books for MAW. If he drops the book and i could get him on a written contract i would. while i don't see him as a champion he is good go between the midcard and main eventers. Jay Cord 18 years old best match C+ short timer has gone from E+ to D+ popularity. May be the best "future" on the roster but he causes a problem at every show and everything i have tried has not worked. I see him getting fired at some point soon. Maybe have him put over Vessey and Remus on his way out. Black Eagle 33 years old best match B-. has gone from E+ to D popularity (c- in the south west) also works for CZCW. Is a goto guy for me when making a card. Seems to be able to get a good match with any of our main players. Main Eventers Freddie Datsun 39 years old best match C+. Popularity is stable at C-. Has been chosing USPW over us and as long as that remains won't be doing much. With his age he may start putting over some younger guys when he does decide to show up. JD Morgan 40 years old best match B- Popularity stable at C-. also wrestles for PSW. He is a reliable performer for me. Wish he was 20 years younger. Stevie Grayson 27 years old best match B- Popularity has gone from D to C-. He seems to put on good matches and is a staple on almost every show. Paul Steadyfast 33 years old.best match C- popularity has gone from D to D+ with a C- and a C region. Not sure what his future has in store does have chemistry with Jack Avatar so will get some title shots here and there but isn't putting on the matches to be a main eventer. Steve Flash 42 years old best match B popularity has gone from C- to D+ (C in tri state) also wrestles for NYCW. I despertly wish he was 22. Will try to get his popularity back up. For the future I have feelers out on 4 wrestlers Acid, Champenge Lover, Jungle Jack and Bruce the Giant. If i get these guys maybe i could put on a B- show and get on the road to national status.

Monday Night Mayham week 1 July 2008 darkmatch: JD Morgan, Air Attack Weseal, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Roderick Remus, and Warren Technique over Ben Williams, Daredevil Aero, Velocidad, Nathanial Ca$ino, and Bob Casey D (Ben Williams and JD Morgan are improving in performance skills) Paul Steadyfast over Madman Boone D+ Shawn Gonzales over California Love Machine D Steve Flash over Cameron Vessey C- Mean Jean Cattley over Kirk Jameson C Jack Avatar over Black Eagle C+ Final Rating C (it is going to take time to get people's popularity up) Jay Cord got an offer from CZCW

Archived