Another Show Rating Question

So I'm just a plethera of questions lately. I remember reading in some 07 threads where people would complain about getting high marks during the show and then the overall be like a C- or worse or something. I remember someone saying that the end of the show really matters if your last two or three segments are rated highly it'll make it for some falters at the top of the card. So here's what I'm asking, if you got a lot of D's and C's at the top of the card but you pull out some B+'s and A's at the bottom of the card thats going to weigh heavily on your overall show rating isn't it? Booking USPW I'm getting some D matches however I got just enough talent to pull out some B- and C matches and then end the show with a brawl angle and a Sam Strong promo getting some A's. So I guess what I'm asking is that does it matter what I end the show with, if I have B-, B+, A, A at the top of my card and then C's at the bottom will my show rating be the same as if that were reversed and the high grades were last instead of first?

ok let's say your card looks like this E-, E, E, D+, C. Usually your rating will end up a C-. I've found however that if I end up with a killer undercard and a flopped last two segments like this C+, B-, B-, D+, C I'll usually end up with a C rather than a C-. I have found although that's only in the games I've played that very rarely will your show be rated higher than your actual main event and usually it will only end up higher than your main event if your secondary main event is a bit higher (more than two grades) then your main event.

Archived