Help with a talk show name

So, I tried my hand at a diary in the dynasty thread and it must be rubbish because I've not had one reply. I didn't plan it much so I'm going to try another and plan it better. Anyway, part of my diary is going to be a talkshow segment with Lobster Warrior and I kind of need some help coming up with a name for it. The best I've vame up with is; Deep Sea Therapy with The Lobster Warrior Which I think you'd all agree is pretty rubbish. Anybody got any better suggestions????

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;455034]So, I tried my hand at a diary in the dynasty thread and it must be rubbish because I've not had one reply. I didn't plan it much so I'm going to try another and plan it better. Anyway, part of my diary is going to be a talkshow segment with Lobster Warrior and I kind of need some help coming up with a name for it. The best I've came up with is; Deep Sea Therapy with The Lobster Warrior Which I think you'd all agree is pretty rubbish. Anybody got any better suggestions????[/QUOTE] First of all, just because you didn't get a reply doesn't mean your diary was rubbish. Write it for yourself, if your enjoying it, at least one other person will. Plus, if its not fun for you, why write it. It 's not like you have to keep a network happy. Second, that title's not bad. For some reason, after reading your post, I'm thinking he should do a 70's style talkshow, like WCW (although what they did was crap) did with Mike Awesome. "The Lobster Lamp" is the best I can come up with, I'm sure there's better titles out there. (Like you I'm very self critical)

[QUOTE=scorpion;455049]First of all, just because you didn't get a reply doesn't mean your diary was rubbish. Write it for yourself, if your enjoying it, at least one other person will. Plus, if its not fun for you, why write it. It 's not like you have to keep a network happy. Second, that title's not bad. For some reason, after reading your post, I'm thinking he should do a 70's style talkshow, like WCW (although what they did was crap) did with Mike Awesome. "The Lobster Lamp" is the best I can come up with, I'm sure there's better titles out there. (Like you I'm very self critical)[/QUOTE] I actually think it is a bit rubbish, though :D I was at work, bored and I rushed it somewhat. Thanks for the suggestion, too.

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;455050]I actually think it is a bit rubbish, though :D I was at work, bored and I rushed it somewhat. Thanks for the suggestion, too.[/QUOTE] You know, I may not have read every tiny syllable (I'm ADD) , but basically I glanced through it. It has potential. Its been less than 24 hours since your first post. Unless you're writing about Jm Force or you come out with some long drawn out story about how the room smells and the deodorant Richard eisen is wearing, you may not get a lot of comments in the beginning. My diary didn't have but one comment in the first 24 hours, and that was only because I named a worker that person was a fan of. :p

[QUOTE=scorpion;455056]You know, I may not have read every tiny syllable (I'm ADD) , but basically I glanced through it. It has potential. Its been less than 24 hours since your first post. Unless you're writing about Jm Force or you come out with some long drawn out story about how the room smells and the deodorant Richard eisen is wearing, you may not get a lot of comments in the beginning. My diary didn't have but one comment in the first 24 hours, and that was only because I named a worker that person was a fan of. :p[/QUOTE] I'm going to edit it over the weekend. I didn't want to give it a backstory but it seems that's a good way to generate interest. We'll see how it goes. Cheers for glancing at it, though :D

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;455034]So, I tried my hand at a diary in the dynasty thread and it must be rubbish because I've not had one reply.[/QUOTE] I find it it's better to go off how many views your diary gets, rather than replies. I personally read (or skim through) quite a few diaries but there's very few where I've actually posted anything on them. Of course quite a few of the views will be people clicking by accident, clicking and maybe reading the 1st post, but quite a few people will take the time to read some of it.

Archived