TCW - Failure is not an Option....Or is it?

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;503990]I called the Tag Title change :) As I said it was about time, those belts were on someone else, did not realise New Waves reign was as long as 15 months, though it started to feel that long by the end. [/QUOTE] Yeah they won the titles at the end of January 2008. They kept them a long time cos a) I love the New Wave and b) apart from the Machines, there isn't another decent, over, tag team in TCW for them to drop the belts to - and despite featuring The Keith Brothers on probably more shows than literally any other wrestler in the company since they arrived, it has taken until recently for me to feel they are over enough to carry the belts - I don't like champs dropping titles to people who are too far below them in overness - and given that the New Wave were both at B+ overness before this week, that took some doing! [QUOTE][I]Just out of interest, what does Rahn's smiley look like in the ''Talk to worker' section, has it reached red yet ? :D[/I][/QUOTE] I think it has been comfortably red for months :p. He is that mad at me, that he even complains about losing to guys who are equally popular to him now! ie he complains every single match! But do I care???? :D:p

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TOTAL WRESTLING: Sammy Bach v [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] (for a place in the World Title match at the PPV) The Angel of Death v [B]Death Monkey[/B] v Koshiro Ino v Ricky Dale Johnson (No 1 contender for the International Title) [B]The Keith Brothers[/B] (c) v The New Wave (for the Tag Titles) [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Joey Minnesota [B]Nemesis[/B] v Frankie Perez THE FUTURE: Edd Stone (c) v [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] (for the All Action Title) Joanne Rodriguez v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] (No 1 contender for the Women's Title) The Dirty White Boys (all 3 of them) v [B]Constant Motion and American Elemental[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] v Erik Strong [B]Jacob Jett[/B] v Randall Hopkirk Genghis Rahn v [B]Clark Alexander[/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 3 April 2009[/SIZE][/U][/B] In North West, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] has a big announcement to open the show – there will be a four-way match tonight to decide the next challenger for the [B]International Title.[/B] The four men involved are [B][COLOR="red"]Death Monkey,[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson,[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The Angel of Death[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]and Koshiro Ino.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] It’s a big show tonight – this four way, a tag title match and Wolf v Sammy to get into the world title match. [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] is about to continue talking when out comes [B][COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover,[/COLOR][/B] who grabs Phil’s mic and furiously asks why he isn’t in the match when [B][COLOR="Blue"]Koshiro Ino[/COLOR][/B] is – given that he was just about to beat Ino last week in their match. Phil tells Lover that this was the decision of the booking committee, but Lover doesn’t take kindly to that answer and tells Phil that he will regret this, before laying the GM out with a Lover Stunner. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] The decision doesn’t go down well with Lover, who gets some major heat from these actions. [B][COLOR="blue"]The New Wave [/COLOR][/B]defeat [B][COLOR="Red"]The Keith Brothers[/COLOR][/B] by DQ, when [COLOR="red"][B]Hell on Earth [/B][/COLOR]attack them. The Keith Brothers retain the [B]Tag Titles[/B]. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] This is their 4th meeting in a couple of months, and apparently the match needed to be better – although it didn’t say it got any specific penalty. It follows the pattern of the past matches, where the New Wave are slowly getting on top, when they are attacked by Hell on Earth. Unlike last week, where the Keiths distracted the referee successfully, this time, Monkey and the Angel are spotted and the New Wave win the match, but don’t regain the titles. Again, similarly to last week, [COLOR="red"][B]Hell on Earth [/B][/COLOR]are joined by [B][COLOR="red"]The Keith Brothers[/COLOR][/B] in dishing out a beating to [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave, [/COLOR][/B]but this week there is some assistance on hand, as [COLOR="blue"][B]The Dudes[/B][/COLOR] charge out to even the numbers and the four heels bail out, still laughing. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Adding in a fourth team into the mix now. [B][COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]The Angel of Death, Death Monkey[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="blue"][B]Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR] to become the No 1 contender for the International Title. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] An excellent match, which starts with Hell on Earth dominating as they work together. But when Monkey has the chance to pin Ino, he is hauled away by The Angel, and it’s game on. Lots of near falls are broken up by the extra men, and it ends when Ino and The Angel, who have lots of history together, are fighting outside, leaving RDJ to snap off the Southern Justice on Death Monkey and pick up the 1-2-3. Given that Phil Vibert is unable to officially announce the fact, due to the attack by Champagne Lover earlier, [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis [/B][/COLOR]gets in the ring and grudgingly announces the face v face matchup for the [B]International title[/B] – it will be [B][COLOR="Blue"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]defending against[B][COLOR="blue"] RDJ [/COLOR][/B]at Where Angels Fear to Tread. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Just confirming the match, and getting it set in my advance booking for ease! [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Nemesis stays in the ring to fight Frankie. Why? Well if you remember, Gino Montero and The Dudes fought together for much of last year, and given that Nemesis and Gino don’t like each other much… Anyway, it’s a solid enough match given that it is there just to calm the crowd down a little, and Nemesis does get the expected win, but only with a little help from [B][COLOR="red"]Jay Chord,[/COLOR][/B] given that he seemed off his game tonight. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] is warming up for his big match later, when the new tag champions, [COLOR="red"][B]The Keith Brothers[/B][/COLOR], jump him from behind. Fortunately, [COLOR="blue"][B]Human Arsenal[/B][/COLOR] is passing by, and given his history with Greg and Matt, he takes Wolf’s side, but not before Wolf has taken a few painful shots. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Wolf took a beating from Tommy, Brent and Sammy last week, and now is possibly hurt some more by the Keiths. Will this affect his chances in our main event? [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Joey Minnesota[/B][/COLOR] with a Lover Stunner, after [COLOR="red"][B]Edd Stone[/B][/COLOR] hit the Party’s Over on Joey on the outside. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Wow! A great match. Lover takes his frustration out on Joey, while Minnesota wants to go into Thursday’s re-match with Edd Stone for the [B]All Action Title [/B]on a winning note. Great technical wrestling follows, but it changes when Edd Stone strolls to ringside. The predictable heel shenanigans follows, and Joey comes out badly as he gets hit with both men’s finishers to suffer the loss. [B][COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover and Edd Stone[/COLOR][/B] set up [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota [/COLOR][/B]for further punishment, when some new music hits. It’s the sound of a didgeridoo, and the enormous figure of [B][COLOR="blue"][SIZE="4"]Bruce the Giant[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] makes a shocking appearance. Lover and Edd quickly bail out of the ring, as Bruce stands over Joey to huge cheers from the crowd. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Introducing our big new hire. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring for the main event, accompanied by [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell,[/B][/COLOR] who sings his ally’s praises, telling [B][COLOR="Blue"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR][/B]that Sammy is going to remove him from the Syndicate’s path once and for all tonight. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] The crowd really hate the Syndicate, and desperately want Wolf to wipe the smile of their faces tonight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Wolf Hawkins.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] The match is a slight let down after the brilliant match that preceded it. It is a very even match, with Tommy at ringside a constant threat to Wolf, and when [B][COLOR="red"]Brent Hill[/COLOR][/B] joins him, Wolf is in serious trouble. He fights back, and sets Sammy up for the Full Moon Rising, but Sammy ducks and Wolf connects with the referee. With no one to control them, Tommy and Brent join Sammy in a 3v1 assault on Hawkins, sliding quickly out of the ring when the referee begins to stir. Sammy locks in the Bach on your Back, and with Wolf now just semi-conscious, when the referee raises his arm three times, it drops each time, giving Sammy the win and a place in the [B]World Title match [/B]at the PPV. Our World Champion, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law,[/COLOR][/B] comes to the top of the ramp as [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]celebrate Sammy’s win, and he tells them that although he realises that this next defence will be the toughest match of his reign so far, he is not going to give up his title without a huge fight. He then sows a few seeds of discord between Sammy and Tommy, as he asks Sammy if he really thinks that Cornell is going to let him win the match – Sammy will just be Tommy’s bitch, helping him regain the World Title. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] So how will that match play out? Is Rick right that Tommy will use Sammy for his own personal glory? [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="5"]OVERALL RATING = B+.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 1.99, 0.26 and 0.19. [/B] [CENTER] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]TCW The Future Thurs Week 3 April 2009[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] In Mid West, USA, Attendance 1546[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Randall Hopkirk[/B][/COLOR] when [COLOR="red"][B]The Angel of Death [/B][/COLOR]interferes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Randall is another one who doesn’t like jobbing, and he simply dialed in his performance tonight (ie he was off his game). The former Tyson Baine made doubly sure for his stablemate. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Katherine Goodlooks [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="red"][B]Agent 69[/B][/COLOR] came out and shot some T-shirts to the crowd. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Cheap pop for two good-looking girls. [B][COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Genghis Rahn.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Clark (did you know he was still working for me?) and Genghis have good chemistry, which made this just about watchable. Genghis can’t buy a victory. [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] hosts a bikini contest, which is won by [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jasmine Saunders,[/COLOR][/B] over [B][COLOR="Red"]Amber Allen[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]Principessa and Jaime Quine.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] More cheap sexual antics for the crowd – well it’s more exciting than most of the matches on this show! [B][COLOR="Red"]The Dirty White Boys and Bulldozer[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Constant Motion and American Elemental.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Constant Motion have been feuding with various combinations of the DWB over the past few weeks, and American Elemental accidentally got involved with Grease Hogg last week as well, so they all meet tonight in a six man tag match. The DWB get back on track with a good win, with Dozer looking dominant. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Erik Strong.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Rhino has been pretty much unstoppable recently, and Erik is another in the line of victims tonight. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joanne Rodriguez [/COLOR][/B]comes to the ring for he No 1 contenders match with [B][COLOR="blue"]Suzanne Brazzle.[/COLOR][/B] She takes the mic and promises that once Suzanne is disposed of tonight, she is going to reverse the result from last month against [B][COLOR="Red"]Wanda Fish,[/COLOR][/B] and become the new Women’s Champion. Suzanne comes out and tells J-Ro that will never happen – because J-Ro won’t even be in the title match after Suzanne has pinned her next! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] They aren’t really well known enough to carry out their own promos yet. [B][COLOR="blue"]Joanne Rodriguez[/COLOR][/B] draws with [COLOR="Blue"][B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B][/COLOR] when the 10 minutes time limit expires. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Unfortunately they don’t seem on the same page in the ring, but it’s still a solid enough match. Neither can gain the advantage for long, and despite a couple of near falls, the match ends as a draw when neither gets the win inside the distance. [B][COLOR="blue"]Jason Azaria, [/COLOR][/B]who seems to be in charge this week, comes out and announces that after that result, the [B]Women’s title [/B]match at the PPV will now be a triple threat, between the champion, [B][COLOR="Red"]Wanda Fish,[/COLOR][/B] and both [COLOR="blue"][B]J-Ro and Suzanne Brazzle.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D-.[/SIZE][/B] Even Jason’s high popularity can’t save this segment! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Edd Stone[/B][/COLOR] to win the [B]All Action Title[/B] with an Empire Spiral. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] And finally Joey picks up a belt here in TCW. It’s taken him a lot of challenges to do so, but when he hits the Empire Spiral, it’s all over for Edd, and the title changes hands once more. [B][COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR][/B] charges the ring as [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] celebrates, and nails him from behind, beating the new champion down to the mat. He takes the title belt, briefly holds it aloft, and then disdainfully drops it on Joey's prone form. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D-.[/SIZE][/B] Why the bad rating you ask? Well I accidentally put J-Ro instead of Joey in the angle in the game! But ignoring that little slip up, it looks as though Texas Pete wants a piece of Joey Minnesota and his newly won belt! [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = C-.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Rating = 0.15.[/B] In[B] BHOTWG, Shimedzu[/B] takes the [B]World Title[/B] from [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B], while another good show from [B]FCW[/B] sees them rise to [U]regional[/U] size. [B]George DeColt [/B]announces he is leaving the wrestling business – he hands over [B]CGC [/B]to his son [B]Alex[/B] as many industry insiders had expected – how will that affect the running of the company? [B]Bryan Vessey and Eisaku Kunomasu[/B] put on another [COLOR="blue"][B]A*[/B][/COLOR] match in [B]PGHW[/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]Predictions Contest:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Tigerkinney:[/B] 2/5 + 4/6 = 6/11 [B]Astyn:[/B] 4/5 + 3/6 = 7/11 [B]Azzmartin:[/B] 2/5 + 4/6 = 6/11 And we have a brand new champion in Astyn - you may select your extremely high quality item of TCW merchandise as your prize! [B][U][SIZE="5"]Matches announced for Week 4 April 2009:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Greg Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Constant Motion v The Dudes [/COLOR] [B](Tag Title No 1 Contenders match)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]RDJ and Troy Tornado[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE FUTURE:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Death Monkey[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Chance Fortune[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Bulldozer [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Sensational Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Aaron Andrews v American Elemental[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Seiji Jimbo[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Kirk Jameson [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg v Primus Allen[/COLOR]

[B]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/B] Greg Keith v[B] Human Arsenal[/B] [I]Greg may be holding tag gold now, but Human Arsenal looks like he's just starting a singles push.[/I] Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v Constant Motion v [B]The Dudes[/B] (Tag Title No 1 Contenders match) [I]By the looks of things The Dudes may have 'paid their dues' with their inclusion in the angle following the Tag Title match. There involvement in that if only minor seems to hint that they are ready to move up, while DWB and Constant Motion continue their feud on the B-Show.[/I] Jay Chord v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [I]Can't see this being anything more than a glorified squash match[/I] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [I]I don't think you bring in someone like Bruce to job him out in his first match, no matter how great the opponent and I'm a fan of Bloodstone.[/I] [B]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/B] v RDJ and Troy Tornado The Syndicate's No.1 and No.2 show some unity by defeating the International Title holder and his challenger at WAFTT. Brent Hill v [B]Rick Law[/B] [I]Rick Law's the World Champion and he will want to head into the PPV with some momentum on his side.[/I] [B]THE FUTURE:[/B] [B]Death Monkey[/B] v Chance Fortune [I]Chance won't be in luck.[/I] [B]Bulldozer[/B] v Sensational Dragon [I]I'm a big Dragon fan, but Bulldozer seems to be the most pushable of the DWB, and should be the one who gets jobbed the least in this B-Show feud.[/I] Aaron Andrews v [B]American Elemental[/B] [I]Andrews is not slouch but American Elemental is just better, give him a push towards challenging for the All-Action Belt.[/I] Texas Pete v [B]Seiji Jimbo[/B] [I]Please don't tell me you're considering an angle with Texas Pete ? The guy sucks, even though I think he might win, I can't ever pick Texas Pete in a prediction contest.[/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] v Teddy Powell [I]I'm still a bit bitter about Jameson, inexplicably walking out on me in my FCW game, but he is a great talent with alot of potential, where as Powell will always just be job fodder in a National (and above) Level promotion like TCW.[/I] [B]Grease Hogg[/B] v Primus Allen [I]Primus has plenty of potential, but Grease Hogg is involved in a storyline right now and needs to keep his momentum up more than Primus.[/I]

TOTAL WRESTLING: Greg Keith v Human Arsenal - [I]Double DQ[/I] Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v Constant Motion v [B]The Dudes[/B] (Tag Title No 1 Contenders match) Jay Chord v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [B]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/B] v RDJ and Troy Tornado Brent Hill v [B]Rick Law[/B] THE FUTURE: [B]Death Monkey[/B] v Chance Fortune Bulldozer v [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Aaron Andrews v [B]American Elemental[/B] Texas Pete v [B]Seiji Jimbo[/B] Kirk Jameson v [B]Teddy Powell[/B] Grease Hogg v [B]Primus Allen[/B]

Greg Keith v [B]Human Arsenal[/B] Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v Constant Motion v [B]The Dudes [/B](Tag Title No 1 Contenders match) Jay Chord v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Johnny Bloodstone [/B]v Bruce the Giant [B]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/B] v RDJ and Troy Tornado Brent Hill v [B]Rick Law[/B] THE FUTURE: [B]Death Monkey [/B]v Chance Fortune Bulldozer v [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Aaron Andrews v [B]American Elemental[/B] Texas Pete v [B]Seiji Jimbo[/B] Kirk Jameson v [B]Teddy Powell[/B] Grease Hogg v [B]Primus Allen[/B]

Anything thanx Rob. TOTAL WRESTLING: Greg Keith v [B]Human Arsenal[/B] Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v Constant Motion v The Dudes (Tag Title No 1 Contenders match)(Draw) Jay Chord v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [B]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/B] v RDJ and Troy Tornado Brent Hill v [B]Rick Law[/B] THE FUTURE: [B]Death Monkey[/B] v Chance Fortune [B]Bulldozer[/B] v Sensational Dragon Aaron Andrews v [B]American Elemental[/B] Texas Pete v [B]Seiji Jimbo[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] v Teddy Powell Grease Hogg v [B]Primus Allen[/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 4 April 2009[/SIZE][/U][/B] In South East, USA, Attendance 7665[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] is standing in the ring to open the show, and he introduces the [B][COLOR="red"]Keith Brothers[/COLOR][/B]. They come out and Nemesis asks them how they feel, having won the tag titles. They tell the crowd that they are simply the best, and that there is no team that can match them in the ring - they fear none of the three teams that are battling tonight for the chance to face them on Sunday at the PPV. [B][COLOR="red"]Greg Keith [/COLOR][/B]goes on to warn [COLOR="Blue"][B]Human Arsenal [/B][/COLOR]that he is in for a world of pain tonight, having stuck his nose into Syndicate business once again last week, he is going to feel the force of The Keiths tonight. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Solid enough interview, which gets the youngsters across as c0cky champions, and also introduces our opening match for tonight. [B][COLOR="blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Greg Keith[/COLOR][/B] by DQ, when [COLOR="red"][B]Matt Keith and Brent Hill [/B][/COLOR]attack him. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] An excellent match, made even better by good chemistry. They are pretty evenly matched, but Greg has more allies, and when they surround the ring and triple team Arsenal, although Greg loses the match, it is he, and not his opponent that looks like a winner, given that Arsenal is prone on the mat. The former champions, [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave,[/COLOR][/B] come to the top of the ramp and tell the [B][COLOR="Red"]Keith Brothers [/COLOR][/B]that their time will come again, but that for now they have another fish to fry – namely [B][COLOR="red"]Hell on Earth[/COLOR][/B], who they want to meet in a tag match at (the appropriately named) Where Angels Fear to Tread. Hell on Earth come out, and Death Monkey says that they fear no one, and will destroy the legacy of the New Wave forever on Sunday night. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Although the script was pretty good, they lacked something tonight, but the four men will do battle at the PPV anyway. [B][COLOR="blue"]The Dudes [/COLOR][/B]defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Constant Motion [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="red"][B]DWB III (Lead Belly and Bulldozer).[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Not good, but the Keiths need a new challenger, and this match sorted out who that would be. There was plenty of interference – [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]attacking Mainstream Hernandez, which brought out [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] to chase the veteran back to the announce table, and also constant attacks from [B][COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg,[/COLOR][/B] although given that his final attempt at helping his fellow bikers ended with him taking out Lead Belly and allowing Frankie Perez to get the win, this won’t have gone down well with the other two, especially as Bulldozer had been the dominant figure in the match up till then. [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]comes out when the mayhem has calmed down, and officially makes our [B]Tag Title [/B]match for Sunday – [B][COLOR="red"]The Keith Brothers [/COLOR][/B]defending against [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Dudes.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] It’s taken a while, but the tag scene has moved on from the longtime rivalry between the New Wave and The Machines – can these new young teams produce a rivalry of the future to match that? [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR][/B] with the Peak of Perfection. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] This match starts to get the crowd going again, and like the tag match, it sees[B][COLOR="red"] Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]trying to influence things on his protégé’s behalf. However, once again, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero [/COLOR][/B]is at hand to keep his involvement to a minimum, and Eddie powers past the youngster to take the win. [B][COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] confronts [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] after the match and tells him that he has made things personal now, by attacking him two weeks ago, and then beating up his friend, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B], last week. He says that Nemesis may have beaten him the first time they met, but that he guarantees that it won’t happen again – if Nemesis is still man enough to face him at the PPV. Nemesis is never one to back down from a fight, and we have another match set. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] It’s been a slightly slow burning, drawn out feud between Gino and Nemesis, but it’s coming to a head on Sunday. [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover [/COLOR][/B]comes to the ring and calls out [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant.[/COLOR][/B] He says that they got off on the wrong foot, and that he has always admired Bruce – he is the biggest star in the wrestling industry, and he wants to shake his hand and let bygones be bygones. Despite the crowd telling Bruce not to trust Lover, the giant climbs into the ring. Lover then asks if Bruce has heard the old saying – the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Bruce, puzzled, shakes his head, and Lover explains it in his own way, by pointing behind Bruce, where [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] is perched on the top rope. As Johnny flys off the rope to clothesline Bruce, Lover chop blocks the big man’s knees out from under him, and with Bruce off his feet, and taken by surprise, the two heels do a number on him. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Bruce isn’t the sharpest tool in the box, and he falls for Lover's words, earning a beating for his trouble. [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant [/COLOR][/B]with the Bloodstone Mutilation. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] It’s pretty short, and very one sided. Johnny doesn’t allow Bruce to regain his feet for nearly the entire match, and when he does briefly, [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover [/COLOR][/B]is there to take him down again while Johnny distracts the referee. Without Bruce's size coming into play, Johnny picks up a straightforward victory. When the ring is cleared, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Troy Tornado’s[/COLOR][/B] music hits and he comes to the ring. He starts to talk but is cut off by[COLOR="blue"][B] RDJ’s [/B][/COLOR]theme tune. The two men, who are partners tonight, have a brief conversation on the mics, where they both say that they will help each other tonight, but that they will be doing everything in their power to beat the hell out of each other on Sunday for the [B]International Title[/B]. Then the Syndicate’s music hits, and out come their opponents, [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach and Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B], who tell Troy and RDJ that neither of them are going to make it to Where Angels Fear to tread, as they are about to lose decisively – right now! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Both teams are opponents on Sunday – which will work together best tonight? [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Troy Tornado and RDJ, [/COLOR][/B]when Sammy forced Troy to submit after [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] tripped the International Champion. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] And another fantastic semi-main event, which I wasn’t really expecting. Both sides have a few communication issues, as you would expect, but Tommy and Sammy have partnered each other a few times before, and with Sam Keith at ringside as their manager, this fluidity proves vital. Tommy and RDJ are renewing their long-term rivalry, and this allows Sammy to pick up the win over Troy, with help from Sam, in my best ever tag match – and all that with RDJ off his game! [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]comes out before tonight’s main event and announces another addition to the card on Sunday – by request of [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant,[/COLOR][/B] he will be facing [COLOR="red"][B]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover [/B][/COLOR]in a handicap match, with the condition that no physical contact can be made between Bruce and his opponents before the bell rings – thus cutting out sneak attacks like today’s. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Bruce obviously feels that he can take the other two down, face to face, and wants revenge for tonight’s double teaming. [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Brent Hill[/COLOR][/B] with the Long Arm of the Law. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] And again, I choose the wrong order of the matches! Brent has been so consistently good recently that I went with this one, but tonight they can’t quite show the expected brilliance. No surprises that [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] attack Rick Law, trying to soften him up for Sunday, while Law is backed up by [B][COLOR="Blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR][/B], which, while they are still outnumbered, allows the World Champion to hit his finisher, and go into the title defence on a high note. Like last week, [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]tries to get into the heads of [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell and Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B], congratulating Sammy on the win over Troy earlier, but asking him if Tommy would allow that to happen at the weekend? And to Tommy, he asks if he has trained Sammy up properly – after all, he doesn’t want his little b*tch double crossing him – like [B][COLOR="Blue"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] did!!! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] Rick knows he is up against it on Sunday, and is using every method to try and create problems between the two Syndicate members that he will be facing. [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="5"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR] [B]TV Ratings = 1.97, 0.26 and 0.19.[/B] [B]Mito Miwa [/B]wins the [B]PGHW Glory Crown [/B]for the 3rd time, defeating [B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko[/B], while in their semi main event, [B]Shuji Inukai[/B] beats [B]Bryan Vessey[/B] in yet another[B][COLOR="Blue"] A*[/COLOR][/B] match – in 16 months, they are the only company (apart from my one match) to have produced A* matches! Hoever funnily enough - none of them ever come in title defences! [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW The Future Thurs Week 4 April 2009[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR] In Great Lakes, USA, Attendance 1386[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="blue"]Aaron Andrews [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]American Elemental.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Both men will be looking to earn an [B]All Action title [/B]shot soon, and it is Aaron who advances his cause the best tonight with the win, although Elemental has some excuse in that he was attacked several times by [B][COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg,[/COLOR][/B] who obviously still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, Elemental for knocking him out with the door shot a couple of weeks ago. Great chemistry made this match stand out. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota,[/COLOR][/B] who isn’t fighting tonight, comes out to thank the crowd for sticking with him until he finally won a title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR][/B] is clearly less than impressed again, and goes nose to nose with Joey, until security separate them before they get physical. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Slightly better received than the mistaken segment last week! Tex is also clearly putting forward a case to get a title shot – now all he’s got to do is prove it in the ring! [OOC: Sorry TK - yeah I am trying Tex out for an angle - the reason being that from my house shows, he has good chemistry with most of my main event guys (unfortunately the heel half so he'll possibly need a face turn first!) - so let's see if I can do something with him at a lower level here] [B][COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Seiji Jimbo [/COLOR][/B]by using brass knuckles. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Well he gets the win, and it’s a reasonable match. Jimbo tries to out-wrestle Pete, but is overwhelmed by the sheer power of the Texan – not to mention the illegal tactics to finish things! [B][COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Kirk Jameson.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] More good chemistry, and another excellent match results. Teddy is another possible All Action contender, and improves his chances with the win over the fast improving Jameson. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jason Azaria [/COLOR][/B]appears to be in charge once again tonight. He calls out [COLOR="red"][B]Grease Hogg[/B][/COLOR] and chastises him for his recent actions, telling him that he should pick on someone his own size for once – someone like his opponent tonight – [B][COLOR="red"]Primus Allen![/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D-.[/SIZE][/B] The crowd doesn’t really care who he’s facing! [B][COLOR="Red"]Primus Allen[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Grease Hogg [/B][/COLOR]with a Running Powerslam. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Given that they are both heels, and how unknown and how raw Primus is, this is not too bad. Grease seems at a loss as to how to deal successfully with Primus, and as he gets frustrated, the rookie monster ends things quickly and efficiently. [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] introduces tonight’s bikini contest – and it’s between the three ladies involved in Sunday’s [B]Women’s Title [/B]match. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR][/B] seems a little shy about disrobing, while[B][COLOR="blue"] J-Ro[/COLOR][/B] revels in the attention. [B][COLOR="Red"]Wanda Fish[/COLOR][/B] is furious at the contest, calling it demeaning and disgusting, and refuses to take her robe off at all. This leaves an easy decision as to the winner – the popular J-Ro! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Didn’t have time for a women’s match tonight – so this will do as a bit more build up to Sunday – showing the different attitudes of the women to such blatant sexism! [B][COLOR="red"]Bulldozer [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sensational Dragon.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Dozer had a brief feud with Seiji Jimbo a few weeks back, coming out on top, and facing Jimbo’s partner, nothing changes. He is bigger, stronger and nearly as quick, and this sees off Dragon tonight. The combatants for the next match, [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="blue"][B]Erik Strong[/B][/COLOR] make their way to the ring, when the lights go out. When they come back on,[COLOR="red"][B] The Angel of Death[/B][/COLOR] has appeared in the ring behind them, and as they turn round, The Angel simply destroys the pair of them with successive Hades Bombs. With neither of them in a fit state to wrestle, their match is cancelled and we move straight to our main event. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Just a quick reminder to everyone, especially [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B], of how dangerous The Angel of Death can be. [B][COLOR="Red"]Death Monkey [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Chance Fortune[/B][/COLOR] with a Tumbling Monkey. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] And a further reminder of the skill of Hell on Earth occurs here as Death Monkey provides the skill in the partnership. He and Chance mesh well in the ring, producing an excellent B show match, and Monkey wins easily with the badly named Tumbling Monkey (Any suggestions as to a better name for the finisher?) The former All Action champ, [COLOR="red"][B]Edd Stone[/B][/COLOR] comes out and demands his rematch with [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] next week. Joey also appears and laughs at Edd, asking him how he expects to win cleanly, given that running away seems more his style? Security arrive just in time to stop them brawling tonight. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Gotta give Edd another chance, but as Joey said, how often has he won a clean match? [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]OVERALL RATING = C.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Rating = 0.16.[/B] [B]Jay Chord[/B] and [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] got into a huge argument backstage. I took Jay aside and gave him a rocket – although given his casual reaction to my dressing down, I don’t think it will change his attitude much! In a move that will amuse Dragonmack, the new owner of [B]CGC, Alex DeColt [/B]gives the book to [B]Larry Wood![/B] Long and extremely difficult contract negotiations take place with [B]Rick Law[/B]. Problems arise when [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] refuses to bow to his pay demands (of $40k per month) and Rick will not accept the $35k that I can offer. Eventually we agree on a short-term deal for 3 months in order to further evaluate (ie job Law to a level that I can re-sign him on a written deal!) :p [B][U][SIZE="5"]Predictions Contest:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Tigerkinney:[/B] 5/6 + 3/6 = 8/12 [B]Azzmartin:[/B] 4/6 + 3/6 = 7/12 [B]Astyn:[/B] 4/6 + 3/6 = 7/12 [B]theunholyicon:[/B] 6/6 + 3/6 = 9/12 And in his debut predictions, [B]theunholyicon[/B] takes the win and gets his choice of TCW merchandise! Congrats! [B][U][SIZE="5"]Matches Announced for Where Angels Fear to Tread [COLOR="Red"]PPV[/COLOR], Sunday Week 4 April 2009:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law (c) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR] [B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] Rick Law faces a huge task to beat two Syndicate members tonight, but has done his very best to plant seeds of distrust between them to give him a chance. Who will come out as champion? [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson v Troy Tornado (c) [/COLOR][B] (for the International Title)[/B] RDJ won a four wat match to become the No 1 contender and therefore gets to challenge for Troy's belt. Although they have mutual respect, neither will give the other an easy ride. [COLOR="red"]The Keith Brothers (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]The Dudes[/COLOR] [B] (for the Tag Titles)[/B] The Keith Brothers ended The New Wave's long reign, but tonight they face a totally different challenge in the energetic pairing of Mainstream Hernandez and Frankie Perez. Will Greg and Matt retain, or will the belts have another new owner? [COLOR="red"]Wanda Fish (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Joanne Rodriguez v Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR] [B](for the Women's Title)[/B] Wanda is the only women's champ so far in TCW - tonight she faces two opponents, who will both have the crowd's backing to relieve her of her dubiously won crown - will they succeed? [COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] Gino isn't happy with Nemesis' recent actions towards him and The Dudes and challenged the veteran this week on Total Wrestling. Having beaten Gino before, will Nemesis repeat that win tonight? [COLOR="red"]Hell on Earth[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR] The New Wave blame Hell on Earth for losing their tag titles and want revenge over the spooky pairing. Will they get it tonight? [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant [/COLOR] [B](in a handicap match)[/B] Johnny and Lover took a short cut to victory over Bruce this week after he stopped them destroying Koshiro Ino the previous week. Bruce wants to meet them face to face and feels his size will overcome them in a fair fight. Is he right? [QUOTE]Quick Picks: [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law (c) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR] [B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson v Troy Tornado (c) [/COLOR][B] (for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Keith Brothers (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]The Dudes[/COLOR] [B] (for the Tag Titles)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wanda Fish (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Joanne Rodriguez v Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR] [B](for the Women's Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Hell on Earth[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant [/COLOR] [B](in a handicap match)[/B][/QUOTE] Predictions / comments / suggestions etc are always welcome

Tommy Cornell v [B]Rick Law (c)[/B] v Sammy Bach (for the TCW World Title) I'd love to see Sammy Bach grab this. I had him take the ball and run with it for awhile in my game, and he did a great job. I was more than impressed. But I'm going to say Law retains. Ricky Dale Johnson v [B]Troy Tornado (c)[/B] (for the International Title) I personally think both of these two are above the International title, but I am glad to see Sammy Bach and Rick Law getting a quicker push than usual, so it actually works for me. I'm gonna say Tornado retains, theres no reason for him not to. [B]The Keith Brothers (c)[/B] v The Dudes (for the Tag Titles) [I]These two are too good. They're going to be considered the greatest tag team in the game by the time TEW is done as far as I'm concerned. They're just way too good to lose the belts, unless they have bad chemistry together or something...[/I] [B]Wanda Fish (c)[/B] v Joanne Rodriguez v Suzanne Brazzle (for the Women's Title) Nemesis v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]I see a flash pin victory here...[/I] Hell on Earth v [B]The New Wave[/B] [I]Too good to fall that far behind by losing here. They need to be the legitimate challengers to the Keiths right now.[/I] [B]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover[/B] v Bruce the Giant (in a handicap match) [I]Have no idea here, but I'm gonna say Bruce doesn't the win here, although he could.[/I]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Rick Law (c) v Sammy Bach (for the TCW World Title [I]'Syndicate work as a team shocker' as Tommy Cornell regains the World Title. I think having Bach turn on Cornell, on top of Hawkins would be a bit much but I like the way you've teased Bach turning on Cornell and that the pecking order in a stable full of egos like the Syndicate will always be an uneasy one. In alot of ways I think Law's (solid, it's gone beyond calling it brief) will have just been a detour from what I think is your main goal of the main event storyline. [/I] Ricky Dale Johnson v [B]Troy Tornado (c)[/B] (for the International Title) [I]Could be a good match but I can't see what's really to gain from Troy dropping this title to a been there, done that sort of veteran like RDJ.[/I] [B]The Keith Brothers (c)[/B] v The Dudes (for the Tag Titles) [I]Can't see the Keith's dropping these titles any time soon, until a team truly emerges from the chasing back. Wouldn't surprise me if you end up resorting back to Keiths-New Waves six months down the line, with the roles obviously reversed.[/I] [B]Wanda Fish (c)[/B] v Joanne Rodriguez v Suzanne Brazzle (for the Women's Title) [I]Too early in Fish's reign for her to drop the belt yet.[/I] Nemesis v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]You said this slow burnign mid-card feud was coming to a head, so Nemesis puts Montero over this time round.[/I] [B]Hell on Earth[/B] v The New Wave [I]Hell on Earth could be that team to break through from the chasing pack though, so they get the win here over The New Wave. Sure it might well set up a heel-heel contest with the Keiths, but they're different sort of heels as in I don't see exactly see the Syndicate being pally with Hell on Earth.[/I] [B]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover[/B] v Bruce the Giant (in a handicap match) [I]Bruce couldn't get the win in a one on one match, so I don't see him getting the job done in this handicap match.[/I] Oh yeah and BTW still time to predict in my diary, which is currently buried someone off the first page. ;)

Tommy Cornell v Rick Law (c) v [B]Sammy Bach[/B] (for the TCW World Title) [I]Law needs to be jobbed for a while, and i think Sammy could turn on Tommy.[/I] Ricky Dale Johnson v Troy Tornado (c) (for the International Title) [I]...I just don't like RDJ[/I] [B]The Keith Brothers[/B] (c) v The Dudes (for the Tag Titles) [I]The Dudes aren't even on the same level as the Keiths[/I] [B]Wanda Fish[/B] (c) v Joanne Rodriguez v Suzanne Brazzle (for the Women's Title) [I]Needs to be champion for longer[/I] Nemesis v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]Gino's moving up[/I] Hell on Earth v [B]The New Wave[/B] [I]By DQ to set up a rematch[/I] [B]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover[/B] v Bruce the Giant (in a handicap match) [I]Two is always better than one[/I]

Tommy Cornell v [B]Rick Law[/B] (c) v Sammy Bach (for the TCW World Title) [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] v Troy Tornado (c) (for the International Title) [B]The Keith Brothers[/B] (c) v The Dudes (for the Tag Titles) [B]Wanda Fish [/B](c) v Joanne Rodriguez v Suzanne Brazzle (for the Women's Title) Nemesis v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [B]Hell on Earth[/B] v The New Wave Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover v[B] Bruce the Giant[/B] (in a handicap match)

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Where Angels Fear to Tread [COLOR="Red"]PPV[/COLOR], Sunday Week 4 April 2009[/SIZE][/U][/B] In South West, USA, Attendance 16831[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis [/B][/COLOR]when [B][COLOR="red"]Jay Chord’s [/COLOR][/B]interference goes wrong. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] It’s a really good way to start the PPV – a battle between youth and experience. Nemesis took their first meeting a couple of months ago, and is headed for another win, having Gino in trouble, and the referee down unconscious. He signals to the back, and out runs his protégé, Jay Chord. Nemesis tells Jay to get a chair. Nemesis lifts Gino to his feet, and invites Jay to nail the Mexican over the head with the chair. As Jay swings, Gino comes to life, dropping to his knees, and Jay connects solidly with Nemesis’ head. Gino drops the shocked Jay Chord with a DDT, and then turns to Nemesis and delivers the coup-de-grace with a Montero Press. As the referee stirs, Gino rolls Jay out of the ring, and covers Nemesis for a victory that the announcers claim is unusual, as no one normally outwits Nemesis in the ring. Gino has a couple of minutes to celebrate, but then rolls out of the ring as [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] stirs. When Nemesis sees the replay on the big screen of how the match ends, he rounds on[COLOR="red"][B] Jay Chord[/B][/COLOR], and gives him an ear bashing as they walk up the ramp. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Jay feels the rough end of his mentors tongue, having cost him the match. [B][COLOR="red"]Wanda Fish [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Suzanne Brazzle [/COLOR][/B]and [B][COLOR="blue"]Joanne Rodriguez[/COLOR][/B] to retain the [B]Women’s Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] A solid women’s match here, as they strive to show the main TCW audience that they belong on the same show as the men. Suzanne Brazzle shocks J-Ro by eliminating her first, and then goes move for move with the champ. There is a potential upset on, until [B][COLOR="Red"]Primus Allen[/COLOR][/B], once again at ringside to protect Wanda, makes his presence felt and Wanda makes the cover after hitting the Dish of the Day on Suzanne. The [B]TCW World Champion,[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law,[/COLOR][/B] cuts a promo about his triple threat title defence later tonight, calling it the toughest match of his career, as it is essentially a handicap match. Once again though, he tries to get under the skin of the Syndicate, as he claims that he doesn’t need to worry if [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] ever tries to pin him, as [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]will break it up, only wanting himself to win the title! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Not quite the usual heat for Rick tonight – maybe the crowd just weren’t expecting him out talking so early in the show. [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]Hell on Earth,[/B][/COLOR] when The Angel of Death and Death Monkey were disqualified when they, and[COLOR="red"][B] Jacob Jett,[/B][/COLOR] attacked The New Wave with weapons. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] This one shocked me as I wasn’t expecting much from it – good job it was booked in such a way that the feud could either have ended right here, or moved forward into further matches (which will almost certainly now happen!). Hell on Earth have this habit of forgetting about getting a win out of their matches, and just trying to hurt their opponents, and tonight ended up as another one of those nights, especially when Jacob Jett made his alliance with the other two perfectly clear as he joined in the attack on Scout and Guide. And the attack continues after the bell – all three members of [B][COLOR="Red"]Hell on Earth [/COLOR][/B]beat down [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave,[/COLOR][/B] as the former tag champions are left prone at ringside. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Just continues to make their unholy alliance look more and more psychotic and out of control, and completes a really bad month for Scout and Guide, after losing their belts to the Keith Brothers. [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="red"][B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B][/COLOR] cut an arrogant, derisory promo about[COLOR="Blue"][B] Bruce the Giant[/B][/COLOR] – generally putting down all things Australian, and mocking Bruce as your typical dumb Aussie! Shame that Lover’s Mexican-Aussie impression didn’t go down too well! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Solid enough promo, as they laugh at the giant. [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover [/COLOR][/B]defeat [COLOR="blue"][B]Bruce the Giant[/B][/COLOR], when Lover pinned Bruce with his feet on the ropes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Despite not being able to get the element of surprise on Bruce tonight, most of the match is controlled by Lover and Bloodstone. Bruce gets the early advantage, as his size and power overwhelm his opponents – he throws them around like rag dolls, but then they re-group on the outside, and out-think Bruce, hitting him with quick attacks from two directions, and then leading him on a merry dance around the outside. As the giant Aussie tires, they hit the same above-and-below move as last week – with Lover clotheslining Bruce off the top rope this week, while Bloodstone chop blocks his legs from under him. Bloodstone grabs his arms, while Lover hooks a giant leg and uses the ropes as they make the double pin. Not satisfied with just winning the match, [COLOR="red"][B]Johnny Bloodstone [/B][/COLOR]locks in the Bloodstone Mutilation on [COLOR="Blue"][B]Bruce the Giant,[/B][/COLOR] while [B][COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover [/COLOR][/B]goes to use the timekeeper’s chair. But as he takes the chair, it is wrestled out of his hands by [COLOR="blue"][B]Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR], who blasts Lover with it, before rolling into the ring. Johnny beats a swift retreat, leaving Ino to check on Bruce’s condition. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Ino isn’t Lover’s favourite person anyway at the moment (having had what Lover thought was an undeserving chance to get into the International Title match tonight), and his actions here won’t have improved their relations. [B][COLOR="blue"]The Dudes[/COLOR][/B] bounce down to the ring, and they excitedly grab the mics, as they express their delight at getting a tag title shot at [B][COLOR="Red"]The Keith Brothers[/COLOR][/B] tonight, saying that it will be awesome to go home with the gold next. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] The two kids have come a long way in their time here in TCW, and are now legitimate challengers for the tag titles. But the Keiths are no fools, and it will be hard work to take their belts. [B][COLOR="Red"]The Keith Brothers [/COLOR][/B]defeat [COLOR="blue"][B]The Dudes[/B][/COLOR] when Greg Keith forces Mainstream Hernandez to submit to the Proton Lock. The Keith Brothers retain the [B]Tag Titles[/B]. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Another match that takes me by surprise – and it probably takes the Keiths by surprise how competitive the Dudes are – they may be the laid back Californian surfer boys outside the ring, but they are serious wrestlers inside it, and they push the Keiths to their limit before eventually falling to a more than honourable defeat. [B][COLOR="red"]Greg and Matt Keith[/COLOR][/B] aren’t the most gracious of winners, and they laugh at [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Dudes,[/COLOR][/B] while posing with the belts, telling them to give up, as they will never beat the champs. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Interesting that the Dudes get more of a reaction for their promo than The Keiths! Next up is the [B]International Title[/B] match, and the champion, [COLOR="Blue"][B]Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] is out first. He reminds everyone that he has been champ for nearly a year now, and that no-one has come close to beating him – a statement that draws comment from the announce table that he has been lucky to retain the title on several occasions. [COLOR="blue"][B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B][/COLOR]comes out and expresses that view as well, and then goes on to say that Troy has never faced him one on one, and his reign will end tonight. They then remind the crowd that they are both faces by shaking hands before the match, though even that turns into a test of strength, which RDJ wins! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] RDJ is going to be cheered no matter what, so Troy is told to play the tweener tonight – his inflammatory comments do just that, in an excellent verbal exchange. [B][COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Troy Tornado [/B][/COLOR]with the Southern Justice to become the NEW [B]International Champion.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] I was hoping for a B+ here, given that I knew they had good chemistry, but it’s still a very good, back and forth match. Once again, Troy played the slightly cowardly champion, although never actually cheating too blatantly, while RDJ is the face that gets beaten up early on, but mounts a comeback late in the match. They both go for their finishers as they tire, but keep reversing each others moves, until eventually RDJ does hit the Southern Justice and makes a very popular cover to become International Champion! [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] is the first out to the ring for the [B]World Title[/B] match. He calls for the microphone and promises [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]that his title reign will end tonight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] is the next man out to the ring, and he tells everyone that Rough Justice will prevail tonight. He then asks Sammy if he knows the plan, to which Sammy nods, slightly reluctantly, as they await the arrival of the champ, Rick Law. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] More hype for the main event, and it does appear that Tommy and Sammy are going to work together to make sure that the title does return to The Syndicate tonight. [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] to win the [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Well I think we all knew that Rick was never going to survive as champ tonight, so here’s how it went down. As expected the match starts as a 2v1 handicap effectively. Sammy makes the first cover, but Rick kicks out when Tommy shows no desire to break it up. Again he has to kick out when Tommy covers and Sammy lets it go. Eventually he gets a chance to mount some offence after reversing an Irish whip and clotheslining both men at the same time. However Rick’s advantage doesn’t last too long, as the numbers game catches up with him again. He fights back once more, and throws Tommy over the top rope. Sammy and Rick exchange blows, and then the crowd goes berserk as [B][COLOR="blue"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] rushes out and stomps on Tommy. The former Syndicate member, and its current leader fight on the outside, slowly moving up the ramp, and this allows Sammy and Rick to fight inside the ring. Sammy rakes the eyes of the champ, as Tommy and Wolf disappear through the curtains, and Bach quickly takes Law down into the Bach on your Back. Rick fights to break the hold, but with nowhere to go, and no sign of Tommy to break up the submission, he eventually fades, and taps out! [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] is the [B]NEW TCW World Champion[/B], in a night of two big title changes. [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]is presented with the title belt and he goes to the top rope to celebrate. As he jumps down to go across to the other corner, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]approaches him and offers his hand. Sammy pauses, and then to the slight surprise of the crowd, takes Law’s outstretched hand and accepts the former champs congratulations. Law raises Sammy’s arm, and applauds sadly as Bach poses with the belt. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] Law is one of the good guys – and Sammy shows that he isn’t all bad by accepting the handshake. Suddenly [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="blue"][B]Wolf Hawkins [/B][/COLOR]appear through the curtains again, still locked in combat, neither one giving an inch. Several other wrestlers have clearly been trying to pry them apart, but the trouble there is that individual hatred between those guys is just as important as the main battle between Tommy and Wolf. Former partners [COLOR="red"][B]Brent Hill[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="blue"][B]Human Arsenal [/B][/COLOR]are there, as are [B][COLOR="Blue"]Constant Motion[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="red"][B]The DWB[/B][/COLOR] pairing of Lead Belly and Bulldozer, and the PPV ends in some chaos as the brawl continues to rage. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Tommy and Wolf are still going at it – where will their battle end? And it looks like Brent and Arsenal are no longer remaining neutral either. As for the others – it seems like their feud on The Future has spilled over into the main show. Apparently Sensational Dragon had language problems in this segment – quite how fighting someone causes that I don’t know!!! [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B+.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]PPV Buy Rate = 2.70.[/B] On the back of that PPV, we expand to [U][B][SIZE="4"]GLOBAL [/SIZE][/B][/U]size – fortunately we already have enough wrestlers on our books, so don’t need to make any hasty signings to cover the gaps! [B]Arnold Westberry[/B] continues to cause trouble – this time he leaves the show very early, and it costs him 25% of his month’s pay – a move that he doesn’t seem to worried about to my face, but I hear from others that he is furious with me now. Oh well! [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] retires from active competition – I would suspect induction into the Hall of Immortals won’t take long. His retirement is a bitter blow to [B]Burning Hammer,[/B] who fall to [U]cult[/U] status as a result of coming 3rd in the national battle in Japan (PGHW were 1st, WLW 2nd) [B][U][SIZE="5"]Predictions Contest:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Tigerkinney:[/B] 4/7 [B]Astyn:[/B] 4/7 [B]theunholyicon:[/B] 5/7 [B]Azzmartin:[/B] 6/7 And Azzmartin regains his title! [OOC - I should explain that the RDJ title win was due to him having demanded a midcard title run in his last contract negotiations. Given that at least 3 other wrestlers also expect the same, I had to start the ball rolling on some title changes sooner rather than later...] [B][U][SIZE="5"]Matches announced for Week 1 May 2009:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach (c) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota [/COLOR] [B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]RDJ (c) v Troy Tornado[/COLOR] [B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Greg Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jay Chord [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Guide[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B][U][SIZE="5"]THE FUTURE:[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Edd Stone [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota (c)[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly)[/COLOR] v[COLOR="blue"] The Dudes[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][COLOR="red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR] v Randall Hopkirk[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Agent 69 [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Katherine Goodlooks[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Jaime Quine v Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Genghis Rahn [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Amber Allen[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Joanne Rodriguez[/COLOR]

First of all congratulations on growing to Global size :) [B]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/B] [B]Sammy Bach (c[/B]) v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) [I]Bach wont drop the world title in his first defence[/I] RDJ (c) v [B]Troy Tornado [/B](for the International Title) [I]Call me crazy but I think RDJ might just end up doing the dropping the title straight back in his first defence deal, him winning the belt after all was just a contract obligation.[/I] Greg Keith v [B]Human Arsenal[/B] [I]Keith may be a Tag Champion but Arsenal is gradually starting to break out as a singles star.[/I] Jay Chord v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]After a few years of paying their dues, the Dudes are starting to get over, with TCW fans recognising the bright young talents that they are. Chord hasn't quite got going, despite a fairly well hyped start, so I see Hernandez getting the win in this one.[/I] Jacob Jett v [B]Guide[/B] [I]At this stage I see Jett being Hell on Earth's 'job boy', as in the one who takes the fall in their losses.[/I] Lead Belly v [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] [I]Hawkins is in and around the World Title picture, Lead Belly is part of a faction who struggle to make it onto the A-Show, hmm I wonder who will win.[/I] [B]THE FUTURE:[/B] Edd Stone v [B]Joey Minnesota (c)[/B] (for the All Action Title) [I]Joey to win clean and put this feud to bed. Edd Stone wasn't exactly pulling up trees as All Action champ, so I can't see you putting the belt back on him.[/I] The Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]The Dudes[/B] [I]The Dudes put in a great showing (better than expected) in the Tag Title match, surely you wont hurt that momentum by having them lose to B-show stalwarts the DWB.[/I] Grease Hogg v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [I]So far all Bruce had done, is job and look kind of weak but at least he jobbed to upper tier talent in those matches, if he loses to Grease Hogg he'll just be one Giant Joke.[/I] [B]Jay Chord[/B] v Randall Hopkirk [I]This is the sort of match Chord should be winning at this moment in time, it's well documented by now that all Painful Procedure are requred to do is job. [/I] Agent 69 v [B]Katherine Goodlooks[/B] [I]Hmm a chance to see some of the lower-level talent in the Womens Division. Goodlooks has a tad more experience, so I will go with her.[/I] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] v Steve Flash [I]See my comment about Jett's other match, I'll adjust that slightly, he'll be Hell on Earth's job boy on the A-Show, when it comes to the B-Show I see him picking up a few wins[/I] Jaime Quine v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] [I]If this was a Bikini contest Jaime Quine, would win, cos she is hot (I'm more of a Brunettes guy myself) but apparently this involves them wrestling and Quine's still a little green right now.[/I] Genghis Rahn v [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] [I]This match can be summed up like this:[/I] Genghis Rahn :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: !!!! You :D:p Amber Allen v [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B] [I]Allen's not bad, but Rodriguez is both hotter (that's besides the point) and better at this stage.[/I]

:D TOTAL WRESTLING: [B]Sammy Bach[/B] (c) v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) [B]RDJ[/B] (c) v Troy Tornado (for the International Title) Greg Keith v [B]Human Arsenal[/B] [B]Jay Chord[/B] v Mainstream Hernandez Jacob Jett v [B]Guide[/B] Lead Belly v [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] THE FUTURE: Edd Stone v [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] (c) (for the All Action Title) The Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]The Dudes[/B] Grease Hogg v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [B]Jay Chord[/B] v Randall Hopkirk [B]Agent 69[/B] v Katherine Goodlooks [B]Jacob Jett[/B] v Steve Flash Jaime Quine v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] Genghis Rahn v [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Amber Allen v [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B]

TOTAL WRESTLING: [B]Sammy Bach (c)[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) [I]Bachs not losing at all.[/I] RDJ (c) v [B]Troy Tornado[/B] (for the International Title) [I]I've got a feeling I'm wrong here, but I'm going with gut.[/I] [B]Greg Keith [/B]v Human Arsenal [I]Logically, Arsenal has no legs to stand on in this match with the odds against him, with Greg having Matt on his side, and the hatred betweem him and Brent Hill, but, hes awesome, so I'm thinking I am wrong on this pick as well. But hey, gut feeling.[/I] Jay Chord v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Chord has kinda fallen into mediocrity so far, so I'm hoping I'm wrong on this one, and Chord gets a decent push and program. But I'm gonna say Hernandez.[/I] Jacob Jett v [B]Guide[/B] [I]I dunno.[/I] Lead Belly v [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] [I]Duh?[/I] THE FUTURE: Edd Stone v [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] (c) (for the All Action Title) Minnesota will look strong in his title match against Bach, and prevail in this contest. The Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]The Dudes[/B] Grease Hogg v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [B]Jay Chord [/B]v Randall Hopkirk [B]Agent 69[/B] v Katherine Goodlooks [B]Jacob Jett[/B] v Steve Flash Jaime Quine v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] Genghis Rahn v [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Amber Allen v [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B]

TOTAL WRESTLING: [B]Sammy Bach (c)[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) [B]RDJ (c)[/B] v Troy Tornado (for the International Title) Greg Keith v[B] Human Arsenal[/B] Jay Chord v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [B]Jacob Jett [/B]v Guide Lead Belly v [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] THE FUTURE: Edd Stone v [B]Joey Minnesota (c) [/B](for the All Action Title) The Dirty White Boys (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]The Dudes[/B] Grease Hogg v [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] [B]Jay Chord[/B] v Randall Hopkirk Agent 69 v [B]Katherine Goodlooks[/B] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] v Steve Flash Jaime Quine v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] Genghis Rahn v [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] Amber Allen v[B] Joanne Rodriguez[/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 1 May 2009[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Tri State, USA, Attendance 7576[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Greg Keith[/COLOR][/B] comes out and poses with his tag title belt. He tells the crowd that it is great to be the best – something that they will never know – but that there was one minor blip last month – and that was a fluke loss to [B][COLOR="Blue"]Human Arsenal.[/COLOR][/B] He calls out Arsenal and challenges him to a re-match right now. Arsenal’s answer is to charge the ring, and the match is on! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Arsenal is quite happy to take up Greg on his offer of another match – it’s another chance for him to beat up one of the two men who cost him his place in the Syndicate. [B][COLOR="blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Greg Keith[/COLOR][/B] with an Ammo Dump. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] A great opener to the night, as these two have real animosity (as well as chemistry) in the ring. It’s very even throughout, and the major surprise of the match is that none of the rest of the Syndicate come and help Greg, not even his brother. This allows Arsenal to eventually gain control and snap off the Ammo Dump to defeat Greg for the second time in a row. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] comes out to the announce desk and demands that [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis[/B][/COLOR] make his re-match with [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]World Title [/B]at the next PPV. Nemesis says that he was convincingly beaten by Sammy on Sunday, and he feels that Law must prove that he still has what it takes – by winning a match next week. He considers the options as to who to match Rick up with – and eventually decides that [B][COLOR="Red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR][/B]is the perfect candidate – given that he will be giving it 100% to keep Rick from getting another shot at his ally, Sammy. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Rick can justifiably be a bit miffed at that response – the re-match is his right – and yet he’s being made to prove himself. Nemesis is hardly the most impartial of GM’s though, is he? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Jay Chord [/B][/COLOR]with a Super Kick. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]pumps up his young charge for this match, reminding Jay of how he, Nemesis, beat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] last month, and telling Jay to just copy what he did. Jay tries hard, but Mainstream just seems one step ahead the whole match, and when he catches Jay flush in the face with the Super Kick, it’s all over in a hurry. [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] is once again not happy with [COLOR="red"][B]Jay Chord’s[/B][/COLOR] performance, and they argue their way up the ramp, with Nemesis telling the youngster to buck up – that he is disgracing his family name! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Jay is beginning to be a disappointment to Nemesis – what can he do to turn his slump around? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Guide[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Jacob Jett [/B][/COLOR]with a Guided Missile. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] After getting involved in the New Wave’s business recently, Jacob Jett is forced to face Guide tonight, and he acquits himself pretty well. [B][COLOR="Red"]Death Monkey[/COLOR][/B] tries to help him at one point, but he is quickly cut off by [B][COLOR="Blue"]Scout, [/COLOR][/B]which allows the match to stay interference free, and Guide finishes the youngster off cleanly. [B][COLOR="blue"]Scout[/COLOR][/B] joins [B][COLOR="blue"]Guide [/COLOR][/B]in the ring to celebrate, and grabs a mic to challenge [B][COLOR="Red"]Death Monkey [/COLOR][/B]to a fair fight next week – one on one. Monkey accepts the challenge. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Another singles match between the two camps is set for our next show, as their rivalry continues. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Lead Belly.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Wolf hasn’t had a televised match since his loss to Sammy in their eliminator for the World Title last month, and he gets an easy win here over the big biker to get back in the groove. He seems in a hurry to leave the arena after the match though… The ring is set up for a celebration – and it’s for the new [B]World Champion[/B], [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach. [/COLOR][/B]He comes to the ring and poses for the crowd with his title belt, before telling them that he is the fastest rising star in the world. But his boasts are interrupted by the appearance of [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota,[/COLOR][/B] who tells Sammy that he certainly has the biggest ego in the world. Sammy laughs and reminds Joey that they were fighting for the All Action belt a year ago – and that Joey could never take that off him, and look where they are today – Sammy holds the biggest title in the world, while Joey – well he’s still fighting for the All Action belt. Joey dares Sammy to put up or shut up and charges the ring to get an impromptu World Title match underway. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Their old rivalry is renewed tonight, despite, as Sammy pointed out, the different paths their careers have taken over the past year. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Joey Minnesota[/B][/COLOR] to make a successful first defence of his [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] And it’s a fantastic match! Both men know each other so well that they seem to know what the other is going to do before the move actually happens, and it is a far harder match than Sammy had anticipated. However he does eventually lock in the Bach on your Back, and he overcomes his old rival - cleanly - which is a surprise! [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach’s[/COLOR][/B] joy is short lived, as when the referee goes to present him with the [B]World Title[/B] belt, it is found to have disappeared. Sammy loses his temper with the officials, threatening to punch the timekeeper, who was supposed to look after the belt during the match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] The announcers speculate as to who could have taken the belt – and also how and why? Backstage, [COLOR="red"][B]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone [/B][/COLOR]are in front of the camera, both their usual confident, c0cky selves, as they mock [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant,[/COLOR][/B] and also [B][COLOR="blue"]Koshiro Ino,[/COLOR][/B] who they announce have challenged them to a tag match next week. They commiserate with Ino – saying he will be shattered having to carry a dead weight like Bruce during the match, and they promise to be kind and end things quickly! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Bruce has found himself the butt of these two’s jokes since his arrival in TCW – will Ino’s assistance help him get a first win against them next week? [B][COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] to retain the [B]International Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] And another disappointing main event to follow the great semi-main. RDJ is off his game tonight, and although he picks up the win, this is a fairly lackluster match to end the night. [B][COLOR="blue"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR][/B]appears on the monitor, and laughs at [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach’s[/COLOR][/B] misfortune in “losing” his title belt – telling him that must be the shortest time that anyone has ever kept a title in history! He tells Sammy that he might be able to help though – seeing as he’s a nice guy, he’s been studying the footage from Sammy’s match, and has found a clip of the theft. He runs the VT of this – but all that can be seen is a man reaching out and removing the belt from the table – but the man’s face can’t be seen. Wolf laughs and asks who would want to hurt Sammy that much that they would do that to him? [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] And so the mystery stays unsolved for now – who did steal Sammy’s title belt – and why? [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 1.96, 0.26 and 0.21.[/B] [B]Jay Chord [/B]provoked a fight with[B] Scout [/B]last night – I know they don’t like each other anyway, and I told Jay to keep away from Scout in future – any further incidents and he will be suspended. He seemed about to argue, but realizing I was not joking, he backed down and apologised. [B]PGHW[/B] put on the first [B][COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR][/B] show of the year – surprisingly not featuring an A* match though, while[B] SWF [/B]had a shocker – a[B][COLOR="blue"] C[/COLOR][/B] show – perhaps [B]Enygma[/B] as champ wasn’t that good a move for them! [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]TCW The Future Thurs Week 1 May 2009[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] In Mid Atlantic, USA, Attendance 1615[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Randall Hopkirk [/COLOR][/B]with a Cradle Piledriver after [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis[/B][/COLOR] interfered. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Randall was off his game, which dragged yet another of his matches down. Nemesis shows Jay how to make a successful interference, and Jay capitalizes for a win. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] rolls into the ring and congratulates [B][COLOR="red"]Jay Chord [/COLOR][/B]on the win, and raises Jay’s arm in victory. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Nemesis continues to coach Jay on the dark arts of heel wrestling! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Katherine Goodlooks[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Agent 69. [/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Solid women’s match, but neither is really in line for a title shot yet. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] with a Jett Take Off. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] A rematch from last month, and this time Jett doesn’t need any assistance from his allies, as he picks up a clean win over Flash, in a much better match than last time. [B][COLOR="blue"]Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jaime Quine.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] The probable no 1 contender for the women’s title makes short work of the younger woman. [B][COLOR="Red"]Wanda Fish [/COLOR][/B]is out quickly and tells [COLOR="blue"][B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B][/COLOR] that anything she can do – Wanda will do better. She will beat [B][COLOR="blue"]Jaime Quine[/COLOR][/B] far more convincingly and quickly than Suzanne managed tonight when they fight next week. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Wanda has a point to prove to Suzanne as she tries to stay as top dog. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Genghis Rahn.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Do you remember at the beginning of the diary when Genghis got two world title shots? Yeah – that’s a long time ago now! [B][COLOR="blue"]Joanne Rodriguez[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Amber Allen [/COLOR][/B]with a J-Rocker. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] The other possible contender for Wanda’s title also gets a nice win here. [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] is the man in charge tonight, and he announces that three teams will contest a round robin event over the next three weeks to determine, as he puts it, who gets the privilege of losing to his sons at the next PPV for the tag titles. Tonight’s match is [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Dudes [/COLOR][/B]against [B][COLOR="red"]The Dirty White Boys[/COLOR][/B] pairing of Lead Belly and Bulldozer. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Not a great reaction, but let’s see how the matches pan out. [B][COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR][/B] via Giant Chokeslam. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Big and slow v bigger and slower. Bruce wins a horrible match (lacked chemistry) by simply being bigger. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] is giving a promo about his upcoming title defence against [B][COLOR="Red"]Edd Stone,[/COLOR][/B] when [B][COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR][/B] muscles his way into the interview room and cuts Joey off. They stare daggers at each other until security pulls Pete away. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Tex is a man of few words, but his intentions seem perfectly clear – he wants Joey’s belt. [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Dudes [/COLOR][/B]defeat [COLOR="red"][B]The Dirty White Boys.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Very good tag match – it’s the typical monster heels against the smaller, quicker faces, and follows the usual pattern of such matches. Mainstream is the one cut off from his partner, but when Frankie is tagged in, he takes both opponents out with his kicks, before locking in the P-Clutch on Lead Belly to take the tournament opener in fine style. [B][COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] grab the mics and tell [B][COLOR="Red"]the Keith Brothers[/COLOR][/B] that they are going to win this tournament and then take the tag titles off them at Total Mayhem. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] The Dudes aren’t short on confidence, despite having lost to Greg and Matt just four days ago! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Edd Stone[/B][/COLOR] despite [B][COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR][/B]interfering. Joey retains the [B]All Action Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] And it’s a nice solid title defence for Joey – somewhat different to the great match with Sammy Bach earlier in the week, but it’s a win – and all this with the added problem caused by Texas Pete, who just will not leave Joey alone. [B][COLOR="blue"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]comes down to the ring to end the show, and he says that he is a bit down at the moment after the loss of his [B]International Title,[/B] but that he just wanted to thank the crowd for all their support over his title reign. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Kinda random segment really, but Troy has lost a lot of momentum from those losses to RDJ, and this is just there to try and give him a bit of a boost. [B][COLOR="blue"][SIZE="5"]OVERALL RATING = C.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]TV Rating = 0.15.[/B] [B]Jeremy Stone [/B]leaves [B]NOTBPW[/B] – I’d love to sign him, but Tommy’s (charisma) restrictions are stopping me for now. Apparently a card game backstage has lead to a falling out between [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] and [B]Scout,[/B] and the two are no longer on speaking terms. The contract for [B]Total Wrestling [/B]on [B]Arcadia[/B] (in USA) has been extended by a further two seasons. [B]Super Joshuya[/B] won the [B]BHOTWG Juniors Championship [/B]from [B]Optimus [/B]– it’s his 2nd reign. [B]Karen Killer[/B] signs a new deal with us – although I never mention her, she currently manages all three members of [B]Hell on Earth.[/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]Predictions Contest:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Tigerkinney:[/B] 5/6 + 9/9 = 14/15 [B]Astyn:[/B] 5/6 + 9/9 = 14/15 [B]Azzmartin:[/B] 6/6 + 8/9 = 14/15 [B]theunholyicon:[/B] 4/6 + 8/9 = 12/15 So a 3 way tie this week - all very impressive - although most of the B show matches are extremely predictable by now I think!!! [B][U][SIZE="5"]Matches announced for Week 2 May 2009:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant and Koshiro Ino[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Death Monkey[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Scout[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Matt Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]THE FUTURE:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Chance Fortune[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Davis Newton [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Agent 69 [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Raven Nightfall[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Wanda Fish[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Jaime Quine[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Freddy Huggins[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Randall Hopkirk[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Sensational Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Amber Allen [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]DWB (Dozer and Lead) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Constant Motion[/COLOR]

[I]Why oh why, on the last edition of Total Wrestling did you not put the World Title match as the main event ? Especially when the overall talent level in the World Title match was higher. Sorry to rub it in, but you brought that B- main event on yourself ;):p[/I] [I]Anyway onto predictions and the 'who stole the belt' angle seems intriguing.[/I] [COLOR=black][SIZE=5][B]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Brent Hill v [B]Rick Law[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][I]Law overcomes Hill to earn himself another title shot.[/I] [/COLOR] [COLOR=black] [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Gino Montero [I]The only thing that could make this match be bad is if they have poor chemistry but I can only see one winner at he's not Mexican.[/I] [B]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone [/B]v Bruce the Giant and Koshiro Ino [I]Lumbering Bruce is like one giant jobber and Lover and Bloodstone seem to have a nice alliance with one another, maybe they can form a proper tag team.[/I] [B]Death Monkey[/B] v Scout [I]Death Monkey's the leader of Hell on Earth, and stable leaders need to look strong, unless that stable is heading for break up...which I don't see happening anytime soon.[/I] Matt Keith v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [I]Not seen Peak for a while, and though Keith holds gold, it's only tag gold, so the singles star gets the win.[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] v Rocky Golden [I]Umaga's been charging his way through the B-Show competion, and he'll charge his way through Rocky.[/I] [SIZE=5]THE FUTURE:[/SIZE] [B]Texas Pete[/B] v Chance Fortune [I]Pains me to say it, but Pete seems to be getting a push, so he'll get the win here...please make it via cheating though, I'll just about be able to tolerate Pete winning by using dirty tactics.[/I] Davis Newton v [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Difficult one to call Flash seems to be heading into veteran jobber territory but I've not really seen enough from DWN to make me think that he's ready to score a win over someone of Flash's level, if somewhat fading level. I'll play it safe and say that good old Steve gets a rare win.[/I] Agent 69 v [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] [I]Nightfall seems higher up on the womens division ladder at the moment.[/I] Genghis Rahn v [B]Clark Alexander[/B] [I]Not even Jobman C.A is going to do the job to Genghis.[/I] [B]Wanda Fish[/B] v Jaime Quine [I]A hot blonde, a hot brunette, hopefully me in the middle....Oh yeah the match Fish is the better wrestler, so she wins. [/I] [B]Freddy Huggins[/B] v Randall Hopkirk [I]Oh looks it's a member of Painful Procedure...doing what he does best staring up at the lights.[/I] Grease Hogg v [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] [I]More hope than anything, Dragon for the win ![/I] Amber Allen v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] [I]This seems to be the most even of the womens contests, but I think Brazzle just has the edge. [/I] [B]DWB (Dozer and Lead)[/B] v Constant Motion [I]Is Dragon double booked ?, Seeing as I tipped him to win the singles match, DWB get the win in this one.[/I] [/COLOR]

TOTAL WRESTLING: [B] Brent Hill[/B] v Rick Law [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Gino Montero Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Bruce the Giant and Koshiro Ino[/B] Death Monkey v [B]Scout[/B] Matt Keith v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]v Rocky Golden THE FUTURE: Texas Pete v [B]Chance Fortune[/B] [B]Davis Newton[/B] v Steve Flash Agent 69 v [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] Genghis Rahn v [B]Clark Alexander[/B] [B]Wanda Fish[/B] v Jaime Quine [B]Freddy Huggins[/B] v Randall Hopkirk Grease Hogg v[B] Sensational Dragon[/B] Amber Allen v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] DWB (Dozer and Lead) v [B]Constant Motion[/B]

TOTAL WRESTLING: [B]Brent Hill[/B] v Rick Law [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Gino Montero [B]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodston[/B]e v Bruce the Giant and Koshiro Ino [B]Death Monkey[/B] v Scout Matt Keith v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] v Rocky Golden THE FUTURE: [B]Texas Pete[/B] v Chance Fortune [B]Davis Newton[/B] v Steve Flash Agent 69 v [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] Genghis Rahn v [B]Clark Alexander[/B] [B]Wanda Fish[/B] v Jaime Quine [B]Freddy Huggins[/B] v Randall Hopkirk Grease Hogg v [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Amber Allen v [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] DWB (Dozer and Lead) v [B]Constant Motion[/B]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;509936][I]Why oh why, on the last edition of Total Wrestling did you not put the World Title match as the main event ? Especially when the overall talent level in the World Title match was higher. Sorry to rub it in, but you brought that B- main event on yourself ;):p[/I][/QUOTE] 2 reasons - Troy and RDJ have great chemistry allegedly so I was hoping that they would produce a great main event. They'd produced a B match at the PPV, so I hoped for better this week - I was wrong thanks to RDJ being off his game! The 2nd reason was to give a bit of a gap between Sammy discovering his belt had gone missing and Wolf showing the footage of it being stolen - it wouldn't have worked if one angle had followed directly on from the other! [QUOTE]Is Dragon double booked ?[/QUOTE] Yes he is double booked - which I think was initially an accident on my part (I booked this show about 3 weeks ago (real time) so I can't quite remember) - but I think it's explained legitimately in the show: [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 2 May 2009[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Mid South, USA, Attendance 8479[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] are out in the ring for the opening match, but first they take the opportunity to run down [COLOR="Blue"][B]Bruce The Giant and Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR]. Bruce apparently missed out in the brains department, while they condemn Ino for getting involved in something that didn’t concern him. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Solid opening promo, as these two show utter contempt for their opponents for the night. [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone [/COLOR][/B]defeat [COLOR="blue"][B]Bruce the Giant and Koshiro Ino,[/B][/COLOR] when Champagne Lover pins Bruce. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Once again Lover defeats Bruce, and as usual it is with considerable help from Johnny. Ino tries his best, but Bruce is puffing and wheezing after just a few minutes, and Lover and Johnny use their speed to run rings around the big man. As [B][COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover and Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] roll out of the ring and back up the ramp grinning from ear to ear, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant[/COLOR][/B] demands a microphone and challenges Champagne Lover to meet him 1 on 1 next week. Lover laughs and accepts the match, telling Bruce that he can try any type of match he wants – the result will still be the same! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Bruce just won’t give up, despite the smaller men taking him out week after week. [B][COLOR="blue"]Scout[/COLOR][/B] draws with [B][COLOR="Red"]Death Monkey[/COLOR][/B] when the referee lost control of the match when[COLOR="red"][B] The Angel of Death,[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Guide[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] all get involved. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Well if this is bad chemistry – then I will take it! Despite not apparently clicking, it’s an awesome match, and seesaws both ways several times. The partners eventually get involved, and with the 5 men ignoring all instructions from the referee, the match is ended as an unsatisfactory draw. Given the rating – they might just have to do it again fairly soon though! [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]climbs into the ring and calls out [COLOR="blue"][B]Mainstream Hernandez.[/B][/COLOR] He tells the youngster that he got lucky last week against [COLOR="red"][B]Jay Chord[/B][/COLOR]. Mainstream laughs and says that Nemesis just can’t see talent any more if he thinks that Jay is better than The Dude. Nemesis says that may be the case – but that he himself has far more talent than ‘James’, and will prove it next week, both to Jay and to Mainstream – by beating Mainstream himself. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Nemesis is working with all the youngsters now, trying to bring them through slowly by facing off with him. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Rhino Umaga[/B][/COLOR] when Rhino is DQ-ed for ignoring the ref’s instructions to stop attacking Rocky. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Shocking match, but it re-introduces the crowd on Total Wrestling to Rhino – who is the typical Samoan bulldozer. Also typical is his portrayal of someone that is out of control and pretty stupid! Rocky gets the win, but Rhino dominated the whole match. We cut immediately backstage, where [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone and Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/B] are seen watching the match involving [B][COLOR="red"]Rhino Umaga.[/COLOR][/B] They comment that Rhino is about as big and thick as [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant,[/COLOR][/B] but at this point Lover notices the camera, and yells at the cameraman to get lost – his discussion with Johnny is private. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Now what could they be planning? [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Matt Keith [/COLOR][/B]with a Peak of Perfection despite [COLOR="red"][B]Sam and Greg Keith’s [/B][/COLOR]interference. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Another fantastic match as Eddie tries to restart his momentum, which has kinda stalled since his suspension a couple of months ago. He is back to his dominating best today, as he ploughs through seemingly all of the Syndicate, before finishing things in some style. And all of this while apparently being off his game! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] comes out and talks about the unfairness of [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]forcing him to earn his rightful place in the world title match at the end of the month, by facing [B][COLOR="red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR][/B]tonight. He goes on to promise that he will regain the title, if it’s the last thing he does! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] With Rick no longer being the champ, he isn’t quite getting the same response as he has done recently, but it’s still an excellent promo from him. [B][COLOR="red"]Brent Hill[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] with a King of the Hill following interference from [COLOR="red"][B]Sammy Bach.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Ouch! Not very good, as Law’s fall from the heights continues. Brent tries to tie him up on the ground, while Law is looking for a more straightforward brawl, and seems to be getting on top, when the man who took his world title, Sammy Bach, gets involved, clearly wanting to stop Rick getting another title shot. It works, as the King of the Hill ends the match in Brent’s favour. Where does that leave his title aspirations? [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]slowly leaves the ring, and [COLOR="Red"][B]Sammy Bach [/B][/COLOR]is joined by the rest of the Syndicate – [COLOR="red"][B]The Keith Brothers, Sam Keith and Nemesis[/B][/COLOR]. Sammy laughs at Rick and tells him he has blown it – no more world title shots for him! Rick looks furious and disappointed, but other than that, doesn’t react much. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] The Syndicate make the most of their recent successes, as the World Champ and the Tag champs taunt the former champion. [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] with the Guilt Trip, after more interference by [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] And they blow the roof off the arena. Tommy is looking to regain his momentum after not winning the world title, while Gino is coming off the win against Nemesis, and his confidence shows through, taking the fight to Cornell from the word go. Gino gets several near falls, and it takes everything Tommy has to stay in the match long enough for backup to arrive in the shape of the champ, Sammy Bach. This changes the complexion of the match and Tommy does eventually lock in the Guilt Trip to put the young Mexican in his place. [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach and Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]are still in the ring, as [B][COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] slowly rolls outside to the apron, when suddenly[B][COLOR="Blue"] Wolf Hawkins’ [/COLOR][/B]music hits, and he comes to the top of the ramp, surprisingly wearing a Ric Flair type robe. He has a mic, and sarcastically applauds Tommy and Sammy on that win. He then goes on to say that something is missing. Immediately footage rolls on the big screen above his head of the mystery man stealing Sammy’s title belt last week. Wolf laughs at Sammy’s obvious anger at this, and asks if that might be THIS title belt? At that, he pulls off the robe to reveal the [B]TCW World Title [/B]belt round his waist! He tells Sammy that if he wants it back, The Syndicate just has to agree to a few conditions – which he will reveal next week! Tommy charges up the ramp at Wolf, who immediately drops the mic, and rushes backstage to avoid Cornell, while Sammy takes his anger out on the unfortunate Montero, systematically laying the boot into the Mexican, before storming backstage himself. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Well the mystery of who has possession of the title belt is revealed – but we still don’t know whether it was Wolf who actually took it - and more to the point, exactly why he has it! [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B+.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 1.97, 0.26 and 0.23.[/B] A fairly random show, ratings wise – apart from the main event, which went as expected, most of the other matches surprised me there, some being much higher than planned, while the Hill v Law match was a good two grades lower than I hoped for. [B]Total Wrestling[/B] will now show in [B]Japan[/B] for the next 2 seasons after we agreed a deal to show it on Prime Japan TV. Speaking of Japan, [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]is, as expected, inducted into the [B]Hall of Immortals.[/B] [B]Archie Judge[/B], our head road agent, re-signs with us, surprisingly for less money than he is currently on! [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][U][B]TCW The Future Thurs Week 2 May 2009[/B][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR] In New England, USA, Attendance 1622[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Chance Fortune.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Well they have good chemistry, but you would never know from the crowd’s reaction to them. Tex gets the win to push his case for the title shot he wants against Joey Minnesota. Backstage [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bruce the Giant [/COLOR][/B]rounds a corner and bumps straight into [B][COLOR="Red"]Rhino Umaga.[/COLOR][/B] Neither of the two men will back down, and their face off continues until security prise them apart. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A bit of tension between the monsters. [B][COLOR="red"]Davis Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/B] with a STF. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D-.[/SIZE][/B] Poor match due to (surprise surprise!) bad chemistry. :rolleyes: Davis continues to make Flash’s life miserable as he inflicts another defeat on the veteran. [B][COLOR="blue"]Raven Nightfall[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Agent 69.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] A solid win for Raven as she looks to build a case to get a title shot against Wanda in the near future. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Clark Alexander[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Genghis Rahn.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Good chemistry saves this one as well, as Clark also tries to claim a title shot after recent good form. [B][COLOR="blue"]Shawn Doakes [/COLOR][/B]announces that due to their recent wins, [B][COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete,[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"][B]Aaron Andrews [/B][/COLOR]and [B][COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander [/COLOR][/B]will face off next week to decide [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota’s [/COLOR][/B]PPV opponent. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] A fairly lukewarm reception to this announcement. [B][COLOR="Red"]Wanda Fish[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Jaime Quine.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] As she promised last week, Wanda picks up a straightforward win here, demonstrating that she is at least the equal of Suzanne Brazzle who beat Jaime last week. But then out comes [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joanne Rodriguez, [/COLOR][/B]who tells the exhausted [B][COLOR="blue"]Jaime Quine[/COLOR][/B] that her tough run of matches continues next week, when she faces J-Ro, who is also intent on proving her worth as a challenger for Wanda’s title. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Wanda has a couple of main challengers at the moment – J-Ro is one and Suzanne Brazzle is the other. Jaime has drawn the short straw this month having to face all three of them! [B][COLOR="Red"]Freddy Huggins[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Randall Hopkirk[/COLOR][/B] when [COLOR="red"][B]Laura Huggins [/B][/COLOR]interfered. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Another poor match, but it moves Huggins back up in the rankings as he beats Randall. And if you thought Freddy was lesser spotted, what does that make Laura? (possibly her first mention in this diary in 17 months!) [B][COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg,[/COLOR][/B] who seems to have been deserted by the other Dirty White Boys recently, takes his frustrations out on [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sensational Dragon, [/COLOR][/B]who he clearly blames for this split, by attacking him backstage. He then drags the masked man out to the ring for an impromptu match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating E+.[/SIZE][/B] Neither has any overness to speak of, so this was always going to be a poor segment. But it sets up the next match… [B][COLOR="blue"]Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR][/B]with a Sensation Shock. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Grease has the early advantage, but Dragon is resilient and keeps kicking out of pinfalls. Grease gets frustrated and Dragon hits his finisher out of nowhere. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Amber Allen.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Brazzle is proving to be a bit of a star, and Amber stays with her for long spells, before eventually falling to the Miracle Connection. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]leads [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR][/B] to the ring and tells the crowd that with his tuition, Jay will soon be a star, and so the crowd here on The Future should make the most of any chance to see their future champion. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Decent pop as we try and build up Jay. [B][COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Constant Motion.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Given this is the advertised main event – it is the 2nd of the three tag tournament matches this month, perhaps Grease Hogg’s earlier attack and subsequent match with Sensational Dragon was pre-meditated, and aimed to help his friends. Indeed it pans out this way, as Dragon seems tired after his earlier beating and match, and he is the one who is pinned at the end by Bulldozer. The DWB end with a win and a loss, while Constant Motion need to beat the Dudes next week to have any chance – if the Dudes win, then they will have beaten both other sides, and so will get the title shot. [B][COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] comes out and says that he doesn’t mind who he faces at the PPV – he can beat any wrestler, big or small, quick or slow. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] The champ gets a nice pop as he makes a brief appearance to close the show. [B][COLOR="blue"][SIZE="5"]OVERALL RATING = C-.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]TV Rating = 0.15.[/B] Re-signed [B]Giant Tana[/B] and he stays with[B] MAW[/B] as their champion - yeah that's 17 months he's held it for! Another [COLOR="blue"][B]A*[/B][/COLOR] match in guess where? Yeah – [B]PGHW[/B] again – [B]Vessey [/B]defeating [B]Mushashibo.[/B] For once though, they arrange their card correctly, and have the MOTYC as the main event – usually they have been the semi-main. [B][U][SIZE="5"]Predictions Contest:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Tigerkinney:[/B] 3/6 + 8/9 = 11/15 [B]Astyn:[/B] 3/6 + 7/9 = 10/15 [B]Azzmartin:[/B] 4/6 + 8/9 = 12/15 Azzmartin is getting good at this! Either that or I'm becoming very predictable :p [B][U][SIZE="5"]Matches announced for Week 3 May 2009:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="5"]TOTAL WRESTLING:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach (c) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]RDJ[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Bruce the Giant[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Matt Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Scout[/COLOR] [B][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]THE FUTURE:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Constant Motion v The Dudes [/COLOR] [B](Tag Title contenders tournament[/B]) [COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander v Aaron Andrews [/COLOR] [B](for No 1 contendership to the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wanda Fish v Agent 69[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Amber Allen [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Katherine Goodlooks[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Kirk Jameson [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Randall Hopkirk[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Jaime Quine v Joanne Rodriguez[/COLOR]

TOTAL WRESTLING: [B]Sammy Bach (c)[/B] v Gino Montero (for the TCW World Title) [B]Tommy Cornell [/B]v RDJ [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Bruce the Giant Nemesis v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Matt Keith v [B]Human Arsenal[/B] Jacob Jett v [B]Scout[/B] DQ THE FUTURE: Constant Motion v [B]The Dudes[/B] (Tag Title contenders tournament) [B]Texas Pete[/B] v Clark Alexander v Aaron Andrews (for No 1 contendership to the All Action Title) [B]Wanda Fish[/B] v Agent 69 Genghis Rahn v [B]Teddy Powell[/B] Amber Allen v [B]Katherine Goodlooks[/B] [B]Grease Hogg[/B] v Erik Strong [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] v Steve Flash [B]Lead Belly [/B]v Randall Hopkirk Jaime Quine v [B]Joanne Rodriguez[/B]

Archived