The Great Khali presents: New Entertainment Wrestling Evolution Revolution

[B][RIGHT]Posted on July 26th 2008; on FaceSpace.com/TheGreatKhali[/RIGHT][/B] [RIGHT][IMG]http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/7/679295.1120404010661.yardpre3.jpg[/IMG] [/RIGHT][QUOTE]Word up internet brethren, The Great Khali here! I just wanted to drop everyone a line and thank all of you that turned out for the first New Entertainment Wrestling Evolution Revolution show. It’s been a wild ride since my shock release from the WWE so it was nice to see so many of you showing up to support the cause on what was a great night overall. Funaki and I were overawed by the massive attendance we received, as we were expecting honestly like a third of the incredible 157 people to show up, so that made the night start on a great high before the show even got underway; so kudos to you all for supporting NEWER on our great adventure in the wrestling world, and hopefully things come only move on from here. For those wondering, here are the results from the show: NEWER presents… The Revolution! July 25th 2008 [B]Soldier Ant & Worker Ant[/B] def. [B]Cheech & Cloudy[/B] when Soldier Ant hit three unanswered elbows on Cheech before rolling him up [B]Drew Galloway[/B] def. [B]Vin Gerrard[/B] with the help of Fire Ant [B]KENTA & Funaki[/B] def. [B]Rhythm & Blues; Greg Valentine & the Honky Tonk Man[/B] when KENTA hit the GTS on Valentine [B]Brodie Lee[/B] def. [B]Shayne Hawke[/B] with his own version of the Vice Grip [B]Eddie Kingston[/B] def. [B]Jigsaw[/B] by count-out after a massive dropkick landed Jigsaw on the guardrail [B]NWA World Champion Adam Pearce & NWA Jr. Heavyweight Champion Mike Quackenbush[/B] def. [B]Roderick Strong & Doug Williams[/B] with Pearce hitting Scrap Iron on Doug Williams [B]The Great Khali[/B] def.[B] Alex Koslov[/B] with the Vice Grip As for the rumours that I will be heading to TNA; lol. The Great Khali would never lower himself to TNA. It amuses me greatly when I see new posts of TNA guys bashing the WWE, especially some of the staff members only for them to turn around and sniff after everyone cut loose by Vince. I will admit that I was contacted by Kurt Angle about coming on board, but I decided against it. The Great Khali wants to find his passion for the squared circle first and I think that can be done in NEWER! Until the next time; peace out TGK[/QUOTE]

... I admit, I'm smiling at this. First off, the idea of Khali and Funaki going off and making their own fed? Brilliant. But then to have Khali's 'internet personality' be like that? And Funaki using his 'I helped found the company' power to let him team with KENTA? Brilliant. I fully expect, should this diary last long enough, that Khali have to take a couple months off in mid-2009 to film Get Smart 2.

Guest .SVA
[RIGHT][B]Posted on July 31 2008; on MySpace.com/Funaki#1[/B] [IMG]http://www.jjroberts.com/images/funaki.jpg[/IMG][/RIGHT] [QUOTE]This is Funaki! NEWER NUMBAH 1 News poster!! I am writing here today because i want to tell that my good and loyal friend TAKA MICHINOKU is joining us here in NEWER. I am very glad to announce this. With him onboard i have decided to reform Kai En Tai!!! but Since the great KENTA is also here Kai En Tai will now become a three man performance!! Let this be a warning to ALLLLL wrestlers in NEWeR that Kai En Tai Triple Threat is jumping for the top!!! On the picture you can already see how the happy fan is relishing the news of TAKA's arrival!! The world is trembling as we three are going to become NEWER NUMBAH ONE TAG TEAM CHAMPIJONS! So be ready for Kai En Tai Triple Threat!!!~! But sadly.. ..Taka will only be staying for a couple of hours becuz of commitments in Japan. But he had decided to mentor KENTA from afar and in agreeance with contract regulations and proper copyright usage me and KENTA has decided to make KENTA En Tai!!! BE READY NEWER FOR NUMBAH ONE TAG TEAM IN WRESTLING!! INDEED! See you nex time; Funaki, #1 Poster![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;458548]... I admit, I'm smiling at this. First off, the idea of Khali and Funaki going off and making their own fed? Brilliant. But then to have Khali's 'internet personality' be like that? And Funaki using his 'I helped found the company' power to let him team with KENTA? Brilliant. I fully expect, should this diary last long enough, that Khali have to take a couple months off in mid-2009 to film Get Smart 2.[/QUOTE] That might just happen. Hope you keep reading. [QUOTE=shamelessposer;458558]No words. Should've sent a poet.[/QUOTE] Thank you. Keep reading. I also forgot to mention... This is a split with SVA and I. He will Funaki and I will be Khali ;)

[RIGHT][B]Posted on August 5th 2008; on FaceSpace.com/TheGreatKhali[/B] [IMG]http://www.topnews.in/files/Khali.jpg[/IMG][/RIGHT][QUOTE]Oh my, what a morning. After a relaxing few days in between shows I log this morning to find hundreds of emails and comments on my profile about me joining TNA. Come on guys, I’ve already said I’m not going. Why would I lie to the Friends of Khali? You should know me better than that by now… surely? Of course you do. I’m not joining TNA Wrestling. Not now. Not any time in the future. But yes, I was at the tapings last night and I may have been featured on camera in the background of one segment backstage but nothing more. Admittedly I had to tell so many people that last night, but I think I got the message through soon enough. I was there to see my good friend, Daivari (that’s us together in the photo when we were in WWE together) who is competing in the World X Cup. Shawn and I travelled together in the WWE with Jim Duggan and Hornswoggle. Yeah, bit of a crazy group but it made sense for us as we shared the same interests like golf, European heavy metal music and drinking way more than we should; lol. One time all four of us were locked up for the night for being unruly down in Texas. You probably didn’t hear about it as a load of WWE lawyers arrived with a ton of merchandise to donate to the local orphanage as part of a deal or something. Anyway, I headed to the show to catch up with Shawn and I am pleased to announce he will be joining us on the next NEWER show as well as TAKA Michinoku although I think Funaki already announced that in here. The show which is set to take place at the same school hall on August 23rd is taking shape nicely. Here is the card so far: [B]NEWER presents… The Evolution![/B] [I]August 23rd 2008[/I] [B]The Great Khali, Delirious & Hallowicked[/B] versus [B]Ronnie Garvin, Bob Orton & Greg Valentine[/B] [B]Drew Galloway[/B] versus [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] [B]Brodie Lee, Jimmy Olsen & Colin Delaney[/B] versus [B]Funaki, TAKA Michinoku & KENTA: Kai En Tai[/B] [B]NWA World Champion Adam Pearce[/B] versus [B]Kenny Doane[/B] Plus… [B]four more matches![/B] The tickets will be sold on the door again, plus I’ll be waiting outside to do autographs and stuff again! Until the next time; peace out, TGK[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;458608]Don't know what EWB is, but if they deleted this, they have no sense of humor. Is it too much to hope these guys bring in Trevor Murdoch? They really need a signing cowboy gimmick.[/QUOTE] Tis a different, much more serious board. Like, if GDS is CHIKARA, or HUSTLE, EWB (Extreme Warfare Battleground) is ROH. Bad example that no one will understand, but... whatever.

[QUOTE=SalParadise;458611]Tis a different, much more serious board. Like, if GDS is CHIKARA, or HUSTLE, EWB (Extreme Warfare Battleground) is ROH. Bad example that no one will understand, but... whatever.[/QUOTE] Dude, I understood it perfectly. But I'd look at it more like, if GDS were ROH, EWB would be... I dunno, some hyper-serious puro fed. Or MMA. 'cause GDS is far from the free-wheeling creative chaos that would be HUSTLE or CHIKARA.

Guest .SVA
[RIGHT][B]Posted on August 8th 2008; on MySpace.com/Funaki#1[/B] [IMG]http://www.ringsidefest.com/funaki1.jpg[/IMG][/RIGHT] [QUOTE]Hello again, wrestling fans!!! This is Funaki,number 1 poster again, here to bring you the latest on NEWER. Kai En Tai will reform agan under the name Kai En Tai TRIPLE THREAT with me, Taka Michinoku and KENTA as the members. Be sure not to miss the event!! Also I have exclusive announcement to make! NEWER has been graced by Trish Stratus and she will come out of retirement for one night only at "The Evolution!" to team with Sara Del Ray against Amazing Kong and Daffney!!!! Another reason not to miss the next NEWER show! Plus Daivari will have his debut match!! It is going to be number one night in wrestling!!! Also I must also take down the rumors of me going to Tna. I have no intentions of breaking my commitments with NEWER or Kai En Tai Dojo at this moment so to every Tna fan who thinks that i will show up, too bad. The NUMBAH 1 POSTER will stay right here!!! I have also spoken to Taka Michinoku and i have great news! He has decided to stay for the September and October event as well to team with KENTA and me!! So dont worry there is much more Kai En Tai TRIPLE THREAT goodness coming up in the next couple of months!! And now the last four matches to The Evolution event; [B]Daivari[/B] versus [B]Eddie Kingston[/B] [B]Trish Stratus & Sara Del Ray[/B] versus [B]Amazing Kong & Daffney[/B] [B]TAKU Michinoku[/B] versus [B]Jigsaw[/B] [B]Ugene Dinsmore[/B] versus [B]Rob Conway[/B] INDEED!!!~! I am joining Khali along with Ugene Dinsmore, Rob Conway and Trish Stratus at teh door to sign your autographs but until next time, I am Funaki NEWER #1 poster![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;458615]Dude, I understood it perfectly. But I'd look at it more like, if GDS were ROH, EWB would be... I dunno, some hyper-serious puro fed. Or MMA. 'cause GDS is far from the free-wheeling creative chaos that would be HUSTLE or CHIKARA.[/QUOTE] Yeah. But what can explain Jim Force? There's more than a hint of CHIKARA-style wackiness there.

[QUOTE=SalParadise;458611]Tis a different, much more serious board. Like, if GDS is CHIKARA, or HUSTLE, EWB (Extreme Warfare Battleground) is ROH. Bad example that no one will understand, but... whatever.[/QUOTE] "Serious" is a way of putting it. Another way would be to say that close to a decade of hostility to newcomers and inmates running the asylum will lead to bad things to happen to any community.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;458655]"Serious" is a way of putting it. Another way would be to say that close to a decade of hostility to newcomers and inmates running the asylum will lead to bad things to happen to any community.[/QUOTE] Or that. I didn't want to offend any people who hold "dual-citizenship" as they say. But... whatever. The two boards look at diary writing in two different ways.

Archived